The best games like Gods Will Be Watching are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto IV
- arrow_rightSaints Row IV
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
- arrow_rightKatana ZERO
- arrow_rightBatman: The Enemy Within
100 Best Games Like Gods Will Be Watching:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (29)
- iOS (25)
- Android (14)
- macOS (50)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (16)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (6)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (7)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto IV
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.
Half-Life is the original game in the series. Being a revolutionary at the time, we follow the story of Gordon Freeman - a silent scientist at the facility called Black Mesa. Arriving late at work and hastily doing his routine he runs into the experiment field. However, the experiment goes completely wrong and opens a portal to a completely different dimension called Xen. The laboratory is destroyed as well as the facility itself, as unknown creatures like Vortigaunts are now everywhere in the facility. Gordon must battle his way to the surface and find a way to close the portal.
One of the main features of Half-Life was story-telling through scripted sequences within the actual gameplay. Without having cutscenes, the game was able to tell the full story of the game by showing scripted deaths, dialogues, character appearance while the gameplay was moving one. By not ripping off the player from the process, the game feels much more smooth as it continues. Despite his science nature, Gordon is masterfully using his weapons and destroys any enemy at his path with rifles, grenades, shotguns and much more.
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
4. Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV is the fourth and the last main entry for the Saints Row franchise. Almost right after stating Steelport as the independent nation in the third game, The Boss (player) is being contacted by MI6 with a mission to eliminate STAG leader Cyrus Temple and prevent him from launching a nuclear attack. And by doing so The Boss earns complete respect and love from America. Five years after, The Boss is being elected as a President of The United States. But sudden alien invasion by Zinyak in the lead destroys everything, while they capture whole crew from the third game and main protagonist as well, putting him in the simulation world.
With traditional gameplay of the Saints Row franchise being kept untouched, the developers added new features that can be understood as a reference to the Matrix franchise. While The Boss is in simulation, he can some extraordinary powers such as enormously high jumping, super running speed and amazing force which affects the gameplay with different side missions, collectables and walkthrough of the game. And a dubstep gun.
5. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
6. STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
New students are arriving at Jedi Academy on distant Yavin IV but unknown enemy shots down their shuttle. As soon-to-be Jedi approach the Academy on foot they stumble upon two stormtroopers and Dark Jedi that seems to be the reason for the calamity.
The game is the sequel to Jedi Outcast and a part of the series of Jedi Knight RPGs from Raven Software. It continues the tradition of sparkling third-person action gameplay adding new stuff to destroy, new missions to complete and vehicles to drive. A player is granted an opportunity to create own character, customize its appearance, choose lightsaber and learn the way of The Force.
Jedi Academy heavily emphasizes its multiplayer capabilities: there are more than 20 arenas and 6 different play modes to fight your friends and foes that keep gamers playing it even today more than a decade after its release. At its heart is modified Quake III Arena Engine and through the years the game gathered around itself a unique community of fans that mods the jack out of their beloved Jedi Academy.
7. Katana ZERO
Katana ZERO is a fast paced neo-noir action platformer, focusing on tight, instant-death acrobatic combat, and a dark 80's neon aesthetic. Aided with your trusty katana, the time manipulation drug Chronos and the rest of your assassin's arsenal, fight your way through a fractured city, and take back what's rightfully yours.
Run, sneak, walljump, grapple hook, roll, slash bullets, toss pottery, and slow down time to complete levels.
No procedural generation. No backtracking. No metroidvania gimmicks or item collection. Every level is a unique and lovingly designed challenge to overcome.
A rich story filled with unique characters, all tied into the gameplay and level design.
8. Batman: The Enemy Within
In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman - The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
9. Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 is a turn-based strategy game developed by Triumph Studios. It is the fourth title in the Age of Wonders game series.
Age of Wonders 3 is a fantasy game. It tells the story of a conflict between the Commonwealth Empire and the alliance of dark and forest elves. While the Commonwealth desires to take over the world and push all the old customs and traditions aside, elves fight to prevent such a thing from ever happening. Elves gather all the oppressed races and nations together to take the fight back to humans.
Age of Wonders 3 gameplay is based around a 4X principle, which focuses on exploration, expansion, exploitation, and extermination. The players slowly build up their empire from the ground up. Multiple ways of achieving that are available, such as diplomacy, colonization, or plain old simple war.
At the beginning of the game, the players choose and customize the character they will play as. This character becomes a leader of a specific nation in the game. Six races are available. The races have their own perks, which must be carefully chosen to suit the player's play style.
The leader and empire perk trees are present in the game. As the players build up their empire, new units and buildings become available. There are 6 leader classes available for the players. Leaders can gain experience and level themselves up. The game also features a karma system, which influences the way the players are seen by their people.
10. Punch Club
Punch Club is a cross between sports management and The Sims, packed together in the retro pixel-art style. The plot is based on the 1980s and 1990s action movie staples and is full of ironic references and quotes from them. You play as a young boxing prodigy whose father was murdered by a stranger. Your goal is to become a great sportsman and win a tournament, but also to investigate and avenge your father’s death. The player controls his character around the clock, making him exercise, eat, go to the job, buy food and other items, and interact with other characters.
Working out will improve the boxer’s main characteristics, such as strength and stamina, moving him towards his goal. But there are also essential Sims-like attributes like hunger and happiness that wear down during activities and need to be replenished. Money is also essential and can be earned by performing jobs and quests or by winning boxing matches. Before each fight, be it a match or an assault by a street gang, you choose a number of skills that the boxer will use this time. Completing quests will earn you favors from the other characters that will help you to advance the central plot and find the murderer.
11. Hidden Object: Around the World in 80 Days
You will travel round the world with the Jules Verne heroes! New game in the Hidden Objects and Puzzle Game genres from the creators of Time Trap. Immerse yourself in a new adventure!
Fogg's journey with his servant Passepartout begins in England, then he travels to France, Egypt, India, China, Japan, America and other countries.
Along the way he faces many dangers. He is pursued by detective Fix who has convinced the police that Fogg is a robber of the Bank of England and that the bet is just a way to escape the law.
Each location (scene) is a new continent or a new country where you will find yourself in the atmosphere of this region thanks to the picturesque and colorful graphics and the unique musical background. Watch out: in exotic lands, familiar objects may look quite unrecognizable!
- Vibrant ethnic interior settings and music
- Diverse and difficult challenges: there is the classic hidden objects based on name or outlines, finding differences, and search for pairs of identical items. Pyramid-shaped puzzles and search for logical pairs supply special treats!
- After finishing the game as Fogg and Passepartout, you will get an opportunity to play it as Fix, facing brand new challenges!
Jules Verne was an author who always surprised the world. His stories are so realistic that, even today, readers are convinced that the journeys he described were real.
12. Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic III is a part of Might & Magic franchise and the third installment in its series. It is one of the most popular turn-based strategies ever created.
The game takes place in the fantasy world of Enroth. The story mode follows a large-scale war for the country of Erathia. Its queen Catherine defends her homeland from invading dark forces. The game's seven campaigns allow the player to participate in this war on various sides.
AI and human players take turns, each turn representing an in-game day. Each player controls cities, heroes, and units. The default victory condition is to eliminate rival players by capturing their cities. The story mode, though, has missions with specific plot-related conditions.
There are eight types of cities. Each type has a set of units and a unique style, based on a fantasy culture such as elves, orcs, demons or the undead. Any player can conquer and control any city. A player who loses all his or her cities is eliminated.
A hero leads an army of units. Heroes explore the map, capture resources, fight enemies and neutral monsters. As they gain experience, heroes level up and obtain new skills and spells. Each hero has eight unit slots. Units of the same type stack and act as a single, stronger unit. During combat, units take turns on a hexagonal grid.
A new edition, released in 2015, includes slightly improved graphics redesigned for modern monitors and tablets. Otherwise, the game is identical to its original version.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition: Strategy
13. Dead Rising
Dead Rising was a specific iteration of an open world action horror game that is considered to be a beat ‘em up. The difference is that it’s a zombie survival with horror elements and crafting mechanics. The protagonist, Frank West, is sneaking into the Willamette to gather information on the reasons why is it being sealed by the National Guard. After landing on the roof of the big shopping mall, Frank asks the pilot to pick him up in 72 hours. Inside Frank learns of a massive zombie outbreak, and a threat of it nationwide infestation.
In order to complete missions, the player will have to explore the shopping mall and fend off the zombies. Frank has access to more than 250 items that can be used as weapons, ranging from low to high damage. Some of the weapons might have environmental properties, like being heated on the open fire. All weapons can be used a limited amount of times in order to make the player explore and search for random encounters, with struggling survivors that need saving, or “psychopaths” that act as mini-bosses. The game uses RPG elements, where the player earns Prestige Points that can be spent to improve skills and attributes. As a photographer, Frank has a camera that can be used to take pictures, that are rated and their rating score is converted into the Prestige Points.
Categories in common with Dead Rising: Action
Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it. “Daddy you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your families survival for just one more day.Feature List
- Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-apocalyptic world.
- Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter - keep it secure, habitable and make sure that the family have enough resources to survive. Protect your shelter from hazards and infiltration!
- Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their gender, names and their appearance.
- RPG mechanics: As your family develop, their stats will adapt with an evolving experience and trauma system. Attributes, strengths and weaknesses will dynamically change based on your choices.
- Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat.
- Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and crafting.
- Recruitment system: Recruit outsiders with different personalities, integrate them into your shelter life and earn their loyalty.
- Dynamic encounter system: Your family will encounter various threats including roaming factions and feral beasts.
- Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last resort. Your family may depend on it.
- Pets: Your pet is family too. Choose between the dog, cat, fish, snake or horse.
- Vehicles: Make exploration quicker and safer.
15. Mount Your Friends
Experience the extreme simulated sporting sensation that's sweeping our digital nation! Mount Your Friends is a fiercely competitive sporting event for you to play with your friends in the contextual security of your own home, assuming that your home is not composed of sexual innuendo. If it is, we may suggest buying a new home or at least getting the current one cleaned professionally.
Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Players take turns climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) working to become the new highest point before time runs out. If you run out of time before reaching the top, you're eliminated. It's simple to get into, but difficulty to master. Adept competitors can create massive towers by flinging themselves faster than simple climbing methods can attain. Of course, you may also end up just falling all the way down a tower if you miss!
16. Turbo Pug DX
Turbo Pug DX is an indie platforming game developed by Back To Basics Gaming. It is a spiritual successor to the original Turbo Pug with extra content.
There is no plot present in the game. Turbo Pug DX resembles the classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros. and Sonic The Hedgehog. The players have to reach the end of the level as quickly as possible.
On their way, players will encounter various environmental hazards, such as spikes, water bodies, pits, and fires as well as a certain amount of enemies. If the players touch a hazard or an enemy touches them, it will result in an instant death.
While playing a level, the players can collect letters scattered on it, as well as coins. These collectibles will increase the player's score and put them higher up the global in-game leaderboards.
Players can unlock several pug skins as well as completely new characters, which are different in their movement and gameplay. Moreover, level skins are available for purchase. The game also comes bundled with a skin editor, where the players can create their own skins, send to the developers for approval, and, if accepted, get their skin into the game.
The levels of Turbo Pug DX are procedurally generated meaning that no playthrough will be the same. The game also boasts a random weather system, which affects the level's environment.
17. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
18. Blood Bowl 2
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame.
Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-flying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches. The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers. Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills. But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
The next generation of Blood Bowl touches down today, will YOU be the champion?
19. Curses 'N Chaos
In this 2D Arena-Brawler world, there is only one law: fight or die! The Wizard King has cursed Lea and Leo, the fiercest fighters in the land! Now living under the shadow of death, they're hounded by ghouls and hunted by the grim reaper itself! To lift the curse, you must concoct the legendary Elixir of Life! But there's only one way to get the ingredients...FIGHT MONSTERS!
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them!
Timespinner is a 2D Metroidvania about Lunais, a young woman who is stranded on a foreign world after the evil Lachiem Empire eradicated her clan. With the Timespinner destroyed and having no hope of returning to the past or her home world, she vows to get revenge on the Emperor himself.
Explore a vast connected world with beautifully drawn pixel art environments. Travel through time to witness the barren present and the lush past of the planet of Lachiem. Collect elemental orbs and mix their powers to destroy your foes with blades and spells. Befriend mysterious familiars and train them to aid you in battle. Take down an entire Empire!
22. Black Mirror III
In the final chapter of this acclaimed horror trilogy, Black Mirror III picks up right where the thrilling ending to Black Mirror II left off.
Only a short time ago, Darren Michaels was a quiet store clerk in a sleepy New England town. Now in Willow Creek, England, a tormented Darren barely reacts as police handcuffs are closed on his wrists. All the evidence points to him, and the police have arrested Darren as their primary suspect in a fatal crime. He's subjected to extensive questioning, but Darren is numb to the events occurring around him, and has withdrawn into a deep emptiness. Then after several weeks of incarceration, Darren is unexplainably released.
But he is not free. Darren remains terrorized by sleepless nights, nightmare-like visions, and the chilling specter of murder and death,.
Now alone, Darren must continue his search to uncover what has been happening to him and lift the veil on his clouded past. What has he really seen? What do his torturous nightmares really mean? Who is the mysterious person that posted the bail to set him free? What demons lie waiting in the crypt?
Return to face the dark forces that haunt the ominous Black Mirror Castle as you search for the secrets that lie behind the tangled web of haunting riddles, mysterious secrets and dark characters. Alternate between two playable characters, as you explore over 100 highly detailed and atmospheric locations; interacting with over 50 characters in your quest for redemption.
Dare to find the answers in the climactic final chapter of this epic trilogy - for once you gaze into the Black Mirror, you won't be able to look away.Features:
- In the final chapter in this acclaimed horror trilogy, Black Mirror III picks up right where the thrilling ending to Black Mirror II left off.
- Return to face the dark forces that haunt the ominous Black Mirror Castle as you search for the secrets the lie behind the tangled web of haunting riddles, mysterious secrets and dark characters.
- Alternate between two playable characters as you explore over 100 highly detailed and atmospheric locations, and interact with over 50 characters in your quest to find redemption..
- Dare to find the answers in the climactic final chapter of this epic trilogy - for once you gaze into the Black Mirror, you won't be able to look away!
Categories in common with Black Mirror III: Adventure
23. Sleeping Valley
Sleeping Valley - a new arcade platformer game
In Sleeping Valley you only have one life to live and it's your job to see how far you can take this cute character on his brutally hard journey.
Contols are easy to understand: you can move character with the arrow keys and jump over brutal obstacles by pressing the space bar.
- Many colorful stages
- Lots of different and hard levels
- Easy on the eyes
- Ambient Soundtrack
FullBlast is a retro style vertical Shoot'em up that will delight nostalgic players who have grown up playing SHMUPS on arcade machines.
FullBlast's graphics are inspired on titles from the 80's and 90's, but using current technology and visuals, so it may result also attractive for the new generation of players that could discover a genre largely untapped today.
Regarding gameplay, FullBlast features classic SHMUP mechanics, this is not a bullet hell game, it is a fast paced action game, but more like the old classics.
The game features a story campaign of 12 random levels. As usual in every game of this genre, mankind is at the verge of extinction due to alien invasion and you're the last hope to save the world, so take the control of your powerful fighter and upgrade your weapons to kill thousands of alien ships and creatures.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics
- Story campaign of 12 random levels
- 2 player local co-op mode
- Power ups and power downs, watch out what you pick!!!
- 4 Mini bosses
- 3 Mega bosses
- 3 Difficulty levels
- Heavy metal sound track
- Achievements and leaderboards
25. Medieval Engineers
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
26. Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. As Winter creeps up, ensure you stock up with enough firewood, charcoal and warm clothes to survive, and remember: a lack of vitamins in good rations may lead to disease and could even totally wipe out your village!
You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Some of the more exciting features:
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
27. Bladed Fury
This is a classic Chinese fantasy 2D action game, based on Chinese history, mythology with a dash of surrealism in the mix.
At the beginning of the Warring States Period, Tian, an officer under Duke Kang of Qi, set a trap that killed the Duke, exiled Ji, the younger princess, and put Shu, the elder princess, under house arrest. This event established the Tian family as the ruler of Qi.
Ji tried to seek justice, but failed repeatedly. During her journey, she encountered ancient deities like Hou Yi and Jingwei, who helped her obtain the powers of Soul Slivers, and eventually returned to the Palace to finish what she started.
As the dust settled, Ji realized this was the beginning of a new world...
- Unique art style with mysterious Chinese elements.
- Fluid combat experience and style that's easy to learn but difficult to master.
- The Soul Sliver system adds depth and changes the pace, making combat more exciting.
28. Weedcraft Inc
Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
29. Survival: Postapocalypse Now
You - a man who has lost everything. Literally. Your life, your home, your memory. Opening your eyes you find yourself knee-deep in snow in the middle of the forest. What happened? Who are you and where are you? - Unknown. You only know that you are not alone here. Have you heard the saying - "Man to man - the wolf!"? Now it works! And it works damn good! Do you want to survive? - A few have managed to survive with their bare hands. Arm yourself and set your way. What happened to the world around, and why world died - it is possible to find out the reason, but whether it is...is it the main issue today, eh?
-Siberia is severe. Siberia is cold and does not give life to the weak. Do you want to survive? - Be stronger of that lad running with a riflein your direction.
-Your Home is now here. But in the view of all your home will quickly become tempting prey. Erect your new home, strengthen and protect it.
-Nothing is eternal. And your weapon - perhaps the most loyal friend in this world. Take care of it, darn it, and it will serve you well.
-Hand in hand. If you feel that you do not need anyone - be on your way. You're cool. But in most cases people do not survive here bein all alone. A group of two people has the power and there will always be someone who will covered your back.
-You - human. A human needs to eat, drink, dress...if you don't want Siberia to took you forever. Whatever happens, whatever disaster has occurred, people were going in a hurry, and a lot of useful stuff left around. You have just to look around.
-And Again: you - the human. You're not made of steel and kilometers on your feet will not be easy to overcome. Why not use one of those cars that were left by hurrying people? All you need is to find some fuel, some battery, and something, than you would use to ignite the engine.
Currently we are working on porting game on Unity 5. This will allow us to fix most (and perhaps all) of the bugs and flaws. It will let us to make the game visually more "tasty". At the moment, the updated version of the game is in the alpha testing stage. The development team updates the Alpha test branch as often as it is possible. Thanks to you and your guests, we do "Survival: Postapocalypse Now" better!
Absoloot is a game with familiar game mechanics that will put you into fun confrontation of four warring sides (Archaeologists from Winfield, Hellocreeps, Kwade Bende, P.R.M.D.).
The reason of confrontation is a treasure! Each team tries its best to leave others with no riches. You should attack and protect, run away and chase, explode and get blown up.
That game has few game modes (classic and special). You will face with deathmatch, treasure hunting, chasing the king and many other. All of that will be on tens of maps, each of them refers to team locations (saloon, castle, sheep, pyramid).
Every fighting side has three heroes that can be chosen for game. Every hero has his own weapon and physical features (speed, health and other), so the choice of one hero or another can be the part of your tactics in different modes of competition. But don’t forget to watch your ammunition and level of health!
That game was created for yours and your friends’ fun by playing on one computer the two, three or four of you. Please note that for three or four-players game on one computer you will need gamepads (one or two). Also game supports online-multiplayer to fight with other players remotely.
- 5 dynamic game modes
- 4 locations different by style and atmosphere
- 40+ different maps full of mines and spikes
- 12 unique characters
- 12 types of weapon (machine-gun, shotgun, rifle, pumpkin-gun, sweet-gun and other)
- Bonuses that can affect on game
- Multiplayer for one computer (2-4 players)
- Beta Online-multiplayer (2 players)
31. Shakedown: Hawaii
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT. BODIES IN THE BACK.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment's latest open world adventure. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies mega corporations, white collar crimes, and the most comically egregious business practices that go alongside. It playfully satirizes business that's so ballsy, you'll be left saying, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing!".
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, property acquisition, shakedowns, sabotage, market manipulation and collateral "re-zoning".
The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, will be once you ruffle enough feathers.
32. Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls
Part human, part oni, golem and harpy! The list goes on and on! Born in a lab, Chelshia the chimera is the world's first synthetic monster girl. When her monster inhabited island home is threatened by a band of looting pirates, she springs into action to save the day!
Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls is your premiere monster girl beat-em-up platformer experience! Use Suits & Sandals' patented (not actually patented) GIANT STONE FIST technology to punch your way through hordes of monster-pirates to reclaim your home's stolen treasure.
Find upgrades, collect collectables and solve problems with your fists! Play the game at your own pace in story mode or go for the best time in a marathon-style race mode!
- 24 built-in achievements offer praise for completing tasks.
- Race mode lets you compete for the best time against the community!
- Xinput and direct input compatibility makes sure all your USB controllers work!
33. Lamplight City
For police detective turned private investigator Miles Fordham, Lamplight City's shadowy corners are just part of the territory. But with his former partner constantly speaking to him from beyond the grave, his grip on sanity is slowly loosening. Can Miles find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?
Lamplight City is a detective adventure set in an alternate steampunk-ish "Victorian" past.Features
- Be the detective you want to be. But prepare to face the consequences.
Investigate crime scenes, interrogate suspects, get information by any means necessary. Follow the law or make your own rules, but how you choose to act will affect people's attitudes towards you.
- Five cases to solve, with multiple suspects, false leads, and different outcomes.
Never find yourself stuck in a dead-end situation. If the case becomes unsolvable, simply move on to the next one. The story will adapt based on your choices.
- Single click interface with no inventory.
Gather clues and documents in your casebook for review. Item manipulation is handled via a context-sensitive cursor.
- A fictional city with four boroughs to explore, each with their own unique flavor.
Players will visit each of these boroughs throughout the game, exploring themes such as class divide and the public's fear of emerging steam tech.
- Inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe and Charles Dickens.
- Meet over 50 professionally voiced characters.
- Original score by Mark Benis
- I fostered a lifelong love for the adventure genre, culminating in a Purple Tentacle tattoo (Day of the Tentacle, duh) on my upper left arm. So I’ll be playing Lamplight City, too. Trust.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Overall, this game has a lot going for it, and I encourage you to check it out even if you’re not an adventure game buff.
- Hey Poor Player
- Featuring a crisp pixel art style and steampunk influences, Lamplight City is certainly a game that catches the eye.
34. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
35. Die for Valhalla!
Die for Valhalla! is a beat ‘em up with a twist. You are a Valkyrie, a ghost-like witch, sent to help Vikings save their world.
As a Valkyrie you have various magical powers. You can take control of Vikings and other creatures. You can also use summoning spells to give you an upper hand in your battles.
In this journey you will seek the truth about the world and about yourself. Things are not always as they seem.
36. Lex Mortis
Lex Mortis is an open-world horror game set on a fully explorable island.
The game’s atmosphere is directly affected by the time of day. During the daytime you will study the island and it’s mysteries.
But at night the enemies reveal themselves, and the worst nightmare becomes real!
June 28, 2017, you return to your birthplace, Berdwood island, which is located in Northern Europe.
After spending a night on the island, you will discover that there aren't any living people, despite the fact that the population of Berdwood is about 2000.
You will stumble upon the frightening reality of what exactly happened to the inhabitants of Berdwood.
Eventualy, you will get a difficult choice, which will influence on the fate of inhabitants of the island Berdwood.
The game has two endings.
Berdwood island is a fictional island, which is located in Northern Europe. Berdwood island is the site of action of the game's story.
And you don't need to pass the main story as quickly as possible. The island is completely open from the beginning of the game, and it's filled with the history of its inhabitants. This island is quite big. It contains: forests, fields, abandoned villages, mines, mountains and more. There are also working vehicles which will help you to navigate faster through the island.
Berdwood island map:
37. The Atomy
This is a shooter about killed in fortieth gangster, who tries to wash away his guilt in the personal hell. He will have to pass a long way, because he is also responsible for the deeds of his ancestors and children.
- Outstanding graphical performance with a unique style.
- The setting changes according to how far down the road you have travelled.
- A high level of difficulty.
- Procedurally created world.
- The protagonist can find additional elements to upgrade his ammunition.
- A unique system of aiming and checking ammo.
The road of redemption starts far before the Wild West. That is when his grandfather started bandit life. After the Wild West times we will be rolled forward the First World War times, and made to answer for his father’s sins. Then the character will find himself within a set of WWII, where he is destined to expiate his own crimes. On the whole, 5 eras will be presented with corresponding weapon, enemies, decoration and game modes.
You awake on an unknown planet with amnesia.
What are those horrific monsters?
Who are these mysterious priestesses?
You will explore a bizarre, grotesque and captivating world filled with surprises.
Inspired by cult classics such as "Another World/Out of this World", "Flashback" and other cult classics, Dogolrax aims to surprise you in ways few games have before by introducing constant changes in gameplay, environment, monsters, dialog and plot twists.
Expect the unexpected plus a good dose of humor, gore, tease and varied gameplay.
39. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
The magical world of Aterra has been under attack by monsters for decades.
The only ones who can stand against these monsters are “Disciples,” young men and women gifted with divine powers of purification, and otherworldly Star Children created via the bonds between male and female disciples.
As a new disciple, it falls to you to create Star Children with seven of the most powerful girls in the world and save Aterra.
- A world-spanning story filled with charming characters
Form unbreakable bonds with the seven different girls and interact with other disciples of the academy in order to build strength to rid the world of dusk.
- Challenge the labyrinths with the girls of the academy
The dusk circles are packed with enemies and traps that await you. These dungeons change shape every time you enter, making every excursion a new challenge. Fight alongside the heroines and your Star Children to purify these places of the monsters!
- Strengthen your bonds and create mightier star children
Improving your relationships with the female disciples will allow you to create stronger star children. Use your time at the academy to build strong friendships with them and form powerful bonds of trust. The stronger your bonds are, the more powerful the girls will become in battle as well!
- Create teams with up to 30 different star children classes
There are a wide variety of classes for your star children to be. Each class has different skills to train in and attacks to use. Having many different types of classes at your disposal will let you create all sorts of different strategies!
Categories in common with Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars: Role Playing
For over nineteen years sheep have been an integral part of the worms’ fearsome arsenal. Held for years within the evil thrall of their diabolical masters the sheep are finally making a dash for freedom! Escaping the tyrannical worms, the flock must dodge its way past all manner of lethal machinery and traps as the sheep negotiate their path through the confinement of the Worms’ weapons factory out into the testing grounds and ever onwards towards pastures green.
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. Levels have been designed to challenge the player’s skill and strategic planning as they attempt to guide their flock past heinous traps, sadistic devices and diabolical puzzles; rewarding those that can save the most sheep while still allowing progression for anyone who falls foul of the factory’s deadly machinery.Key Features:
- 60 gruelling & puzzling levels to master.
- 6 bonus levels - Psst... Hidden throughout the campaign levels are portals to a greener, more tranquil place. Discover them to unlock a new play mode where waking lazy sleeping sheep becomes the priority…
- Rewards - Want a zombie sheep? You got it! Green blood? Yes sir.. There are a stack load of customisation rewards to unlock by fulfilling a wide range of objectives. Choose from 17 crazy skins and 6 types of blood.
- Create your own levels - We’re including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles. (Currently only available on PC)
- Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
- Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
- Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
- Twitch support - Share your sheep herding talents to a wider audience with integrated Twitch support.
- Steam Achievements - Demonstrate your gaming prowess and show off to your friends by earning Flockers achievements.
41. The Samaritan Paradox
A writer has died. His daughter seeks the help of you, Ord Salamon, to find his secret last novel. During the search, questions will emerge. Did her father really kill himself? What is the secret novel all about? What is going on at the island of Fardo? Crack codes, decipher secrets & find a lost fortune in this exciting adventure for Windows PC.
+ Old-school style point & click adventure
+ Full English voice acting, 2000+ lines
+ Hand-drawn art & animation, 60+ rooms
+ Original soundtrack by Lannie Neely III, 45+ mins
+ Additional languages (text only) included, EFIGS
The Samaritan Paradox is set in Sweden in the 80's. Ord Salomon has agreed to help Sara Bergwall find the book her father, Jonatan Bergwall, wrote before he died. During the course of this treasure hunt, he learns that Jonatan was investigating the weapons industry, and more specifically some covert affairs with foreign dictatorships.
But more questions arise. What is the book about, and why does Sara want Ord to find it for her? Did her Alzheimer's-stricken mother know the secret before she grew too demented to share it? And how did Jonatan actually die?
42. Original Journey
You are a rookie soldier in the army of a space faring race, under the command of a legendary war hero. Your mission is dangerous, but the fate of your people depends on your success. Battle your way across the ever-changing surface of Planet Shadow with an arsenal of sci-fi weapons and mech armor, improve your skills and upgrade your gear.
Somewhere on Planet Shadow lies the Origin Stone, an ancient artifact that can save your homeworld. Overcome the hordes of monstrous enemies that stand in your path and discover harsh truths hidden behind your invasion.Game Features
- Dual wield over a dozen alien weapons and upgrade them for maximum carnage
- Strategically place high-powered turrets and shred your enemies
- Equip a wide range of augmented mech armor
- Embark on racing, sharpshooting, and a variety of other missions
- Experience the rich and harrowing narrative of the Ato people's struggle to survive
- Uncover hidden secrets amongst hundreds of procedurally generated levels
43. Omega Strike
As Doctor Omega and his mutant armies march toward world domination, only a few brave freedom fighters stand in his way. Omega Strike is a metroidvania game with a huge, open-ended world and multiple playable characters.
Defeat deadly enemies and learn new abilities for your heroes. Explore the world, find it's hidden treasures and upgrade your weapons in order to defeat Doctor Omega and his evil henchmen.
- Explore a vast interconnected world with seven unique areas
- Three playable heroes who each have their own special abilities
- Swap your heroes at any time to take advantage of their skills
- Search for hidden treasures and purchase weapon upgrades
- 12 bosses and over 45 different types of enemies
44. Casino Noir
New York, 1924. Detective Tomas White and his partner Jack are conducting an operation on shutting down the Pharaoh casino for illegal gambling and alcohol sales. To do that they will have to get inside and find documental proof, which won't be an easy task...
- An amusing detective plot.
- Stylish graphics in the manner of 90's games.
- Various mini-games.
- Quality background music.
- Strategic fire-fights dependant on surroundings.
45. The Coin Game
The Coin Game is a virtual ticket redemption arcade that is run by goofy robots. The virtual arcade is complete with realistic physics and a ticket redemption area to claim the prizes. Run out of money? Thats ok. The arcade owner has a shady brother that runs and illegal bootleg toy company and will buy your "slightly used" prizes for cash.
The market is always changing on what Barry "The Dealer" might want... So be sure to hold on to some items until he is willing to pay big money for them. Do you have what it takes to top the leaderboards and survive the fun?
46. Star Explorers
Star Explorers:Earth has been destroyed, and humanity must find a way to survive. Your job is to help the human race, those remaining on the mother-ship, to find another earth-like world to inhabit. Star Explorers attempts to capture the vastness, loneliness and desolation of space exploration, along with easy to learn, old-school shooter mechanics.
- Randomly generated galaxy which the player can fully explore
- Randomly generated planets, with features based on factors such as atmosphere, distance from star etc...
- Randomly generated cave systems on some planets
- Day/Night cycles on each planet
- Resource management and survival in hostile conditions
- Randomly generated alien life, for a unique experience with each play-through
- Random Quests, in addition to the main quest
- Database of Sectors, Stars and Planets in which player can take notes and customize the names of stars and planets
- Intelligent alien life, either hostile or friendly towards the player
- Inventory system
- Trade System with friendly aliens
- Melee and projectile combat with hostile aliens
- Random weapons (similar to Borderlands)
- Suit upgrade system, which allows player to explore previously uninhabitable planets
ExplorationExploration requires resources, which players must seek out on their quest. Fuel, ammunition and oxygen will all have to be carefully managed if the player wants to survive the long search for an earth-like planet. However, in the Star Explorers universe, there are other kinds of life, based not on water, but other various liquids that may be present on different planets. While many planets will be too hot or cold, or without an atmosphere, there are also worlds of liquid methane, ammonia, sulphuric acid and more, that have developed their own unique evolutionary cycles. Each kind of alien plant, tree or animal is pieced together randomly, making for a unique experience for each player.
The Star Explorers universe is not a friendly one though, it can be cruel and indifferent to the struggles of its inhabitants. If you're not careful, you might land on a planet that's just too hot, or too cold, or enveloped in a cloud of corrosive acid, and not live to tell about it. Upgrading your space suit will unlock these otherwise impossible worlds to further exploration.How to PlayThe interface may be a bit complex at first. I plan to include a tutorial for the final release.
For now - know the following:
- Pressing "E" allows you to interact with things. It also will disengage you from the Spaceship Control Panel, allowing you to explore your ship - not much to explore yet, but there will be...
- Right Clicking on stars and other objects will open an action menu. Pick from the menu to scan, warp to, or other.
- The Hangar Bay is all the way at the back of the ship. Approach the doors and press "E" to begin landing procedure, after you've orbited a planet.
- Inventory can be accesses by pressing "I" and closed with the same.
- To add fuel to your spaceship, you must collect or purchase Acknexium Crystals. Then you access your inventory while aboard your ship and "Use" them.
- Your space suit can be upgraded in the same way. Also your weapons each have an "Ammo" belt. Ammunition found must be "used" in order to add it to the ammo belt.
- Once you find Acknexium Crystals on a planet, you must launch a beacon to orbit that planet, and inform the mother-ship of your discovery. The mother-ship will then move into the vicinity of the star system in question. If you don't see the mother-ship, you can press "M" to warp directly to the mother-ship. I plan to incorporate this feature into the computer console in the near future, along with the option to do the same for previously visited star systems.
- Stars will automatically be scanned when warped to. Still, there may be problems in the star-database.
- The rest should be available by playing the game, and reading the in-game messages...
- Inventory problem. At certain points in play testing, half of my inventory disappeared. I have taken steps to prevent this from happening, but each time I think I've beat it, it sneaks up on me again. I haven't seen it in a while, so it might be resolved, but I've written a piece of code that will put up an alert if and when your space suit and/or main weapon disappear. I realize this is a game-breaker at this point, but if I can collect more data on where, when and why it happens, I know I'll be able to fix it. Currently, it is very sporadic, and I can't seem to reproduce the effect. If you are playing, and you get an alert about your suit or weapon missing, please update the forum on where you were in the game, i.e. leaving a planet, leaving a cave, trading with the mother-ship, etc... Having access to this information will help me solve the problem much faster.
- Database issues. Sometimes when leaving a planet, you computer forgets which star it was near. An alert will pop up at this point, again I would ask players to let me know when and where this happens. It will always be upon leaving a planet or loading a saved game, but I would like to see if there is a pattern, i.e. which sector(s) it happens in, what kinds of stars, planet types, whether a certain quest was being completed, etc... I think leaving the star system and returning should resolve the issue as a work around while I find out what's causing it.
- The game is currently somewhat short. It can be won fairly quickly, if conditions are right. This will be tweaked to create more of a challenge. I'm looking for feedback about how much fuel, money, items the player should start with. How much loot is available on planets etc... I do not want to make this a game in which there is loot around every corner. it should feel like you are in outer space, not the grocery store. However, there is a balance that needs to be struck. It is a game, after all.
- Various bugs exist, but no more seem to be game-breaking at this point. I have a long list and the game will be updated frequently until they are gone.
- Saving and loading games should be independent of build. If the game is updated, you should still be able to load a previously saved game. Future upgrades may require starting a new game, but for now saves should be valid until all major bugs are fixed.
47. Another Sight - Hodge's Journey
Take control of Hodge the cat in a brand new, stand-alone prequel story in Another Sight - Hodge's Journey.
This new stand-alone adventure puts players in the paws of Hodge as he journeys to rendezvous with Kit at the start of their adventure.
Tackle new platforming challenges using Hodge's nimble feline skills to solve puzzles as you uncovers new mysteries about Hodge as he travels between the world of dreams and the world of the real.GAME FEATURES
A New Perspective - Discover what leads Hodge to discover Kit at the start of her own adventure in Another Sight and the events that happened just before Kit loses her sight.
Stand-Alone - Enjoy the prelude to Another Sight in this new stand-alone adventure that you can even play without the main game.
Pure Feline 'Cation' - Enjoy a new short adventure where you are placed in the paws of only Hodge the cat! Climb, jump, meow and purr your way through a new mysterious story.
48. Bloody Streets
Bloody Streets is a brutal top-down shooter which will challenge you with areas swarmed by undead in a beautifully stylized and hand painted 2D world complemented by high energy rock music. How long can you survive the sea of monsters while pumping round after round of bullets?
You are a specially trained soldier who steps into the infected areas to clear them. Shoot enemies using various weapons! Throw grenades and blow them up! Knife to slice and cut them into halves! Use your rage power to blood out and dye the streets in red!
Game main features are:
- Hardcore-style combat challenge with so many enemies on the screen at the same time
- Maneuver through waves of monsters and slip through their massive crowd
- Use the environment as weapons in combat
- Fast paced arcade style action
- Unique art style with traditional frame by frame animations
- Dynamic music based on difficulty
49. Through Abandoned 2. The Forest
Solve puzzles, find items and find a way to use them. Try to reach your brother and have fun.
If you haven't played Through Abandoned orginal yet:
Bundle with both parts: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1219/
IMPORTANT: persons who won the copy will get it as soon as we get the keys from Steam store. We requested it immediatly after release and wainting for approval. Than we will send them to winners. Usually it takes couple hours. Maybe it will be tomorrow because of late night. Anyway we'll do it ASAP.[/i]
50. God of Word
God of Word is an exciting twist on classic word & typing games, fusing together multiple game modes with the enchanting setting of Greek Mythology to create the ultimate word game for PC and Mac!
You're putting on a live production for the Gods of Olympus! Use your impressive vocabulary to wow them as you re-enact the most famous tales of yore as the Apprentice of Hermes!
Equip yourself with godly gear and focus your skills, and maybe you can be the next god of word!
- Full keyboard & mouse support
- Tons of enemies to take down
- Level up and upgrade your skills
- 25+ unique bosses & typing levels
- Unlock armour & weapons with unique traits
- Complete hangman & chest mini-games for bonus rewards
- Online Multiplayer with customizable characters
- Steam Achievements & Trading Cards
- Multiple languages for the UI & Dictionary (can be set separately)