The best games like Geneshift are:
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem Forever
- arrow_rightTricky Towers
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: The Fall
- arrow_rightBIT.TRIP RUNNER
- arrow_rightDeus Ex 2: Invisible War
- arrow_rightStealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
- arrow_rightDoor Kickers
100 Best Games Like Geneshift:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (31)
- iOS (43)
- Android (26)
- macOS (82)
- Linux (59)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (5)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
2. Tricky Towers
Tricky Towers is a tower-building puzzle game developed by WeirdBeard.
In Tricky Towers, the players have to stack the falling blocks of a building into one tower. The game bears some resemblance to Tetris with the difference being the objective to stack the blocks instead of clearing rows of them. The rows do not disappear. The game is physics-based, so the player can't win by just dropping the blocks in a random manner. Several in-game events are present, for example, the blocks may drop faster or become slippery. Sometimes the blocks even double in size. You play as a wizard that competes against other wizards and has to build his tower as tall and stable as possible.
It is possible to cast spells that either assist the players or make the building harder for other wizzards. The players can use 17 spells Throughout a match. Light magic spells are used for making the gameplay easier for the player while Dark magic spells make it harder for your opponents to progress.
Three game modes are present: Race, Puzzle, and Survival. A handful of single-player challenges is also available where the player has to meet certain game conditions to succeed.
3. Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies.
Halfway is a turn-based strategy RPG taking place a few hundred years into the future. Humanity has begun to colonise new worlds and until now, they were alone…
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
5. BIT.TRIP RUNNER
In the fourth part of Bit.Trip series the player controls Commander Video, a small featureless character, as he runs eternally to the right through a pixelated landscape. He jumps and slides to evade dangers, such as giant caterpillars, angry trees or soaring fireballs, and kicks to attack them. He has no hit points, and any hit means you have to restart the level again. Commander Video always runs, the player cannot stop or reverse the movement and is only able to make the character perform certain actions, such as jumps, at the necessary moments.
Commander Video's movements are perfectly synchronized to music. When movements are performed right, new notes are added to the game's chiptune music score. Even pushing an unassigned button will result in playing some musical sounds. The run becomes quicker with time, raising the game's difficulty, but also giving the player more control and influence over the soundtrack. The game's visual style is that of simple and colorful pixel art with a "retro" feel to it. There are three “worlds” in the game, each of them includes eleven levels and ending with a boss fight.
6. Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Invisible War is the sequel to the original Deus Ex. Like the rest of Deus Ex series, it is a cyberpunk story set in a not-so-distant future of 2072, twenty years after the ending of the first game.
You play as Alex D, who can be male or female depending on your choice. He or she is a clone created by a secret organization Majestic 12 but released and raised in the Chicago Tarsus Academy. Early at the game, the city and the Academy are attacked by a group of religious fanatics. Alex D goes on a run and is free to accept quests from various NPCs and any of the four main factions. These include the World Trade Organization, the religious Order, the Knights Templar terrorists and the Omar, a cyborg clan that shares a collective consciousness.
Deus Ex: Invisible War is played from the first person view and has certain elements of a shooter. Alex D can use a variety of weapons, both melee and firearms. Guns can be upgraded with additional parts such as silencers. The player can also enhance the main character’s special abilities by installing biomods into his or her body. Depending on the type, biomods can buff the protagonist’s skills or give the player special abilities like hacking.
7. Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
A sequel to Stealth Bastard (a.k.a. Stealth, Inc.), in which the player controls a group of identical clones. They are being used as test subjects on a PTi Industries factory. But now one brave clone learned his real purpose and is going to escape to freedom.
Gameplay in Stealth Inc. 2 is centered around stealth action, for which the game was even compared to the Splinter Cell series despite huge stylistic differences. The clone has to move swiftly and silently to avoid security cameras and sentry robots. Its time is limited, however, and the player has to find the balance between speed and safety. Level design in Stealth Inc. 2 reminds of Metroidvania-style platformers. The factory is split into areas, consisting of eight test chambers each, all of them interconnected in the manner called overworld. The player will have to solve puzzles to open new areas. Every area introduces a gadget that should be equipped and is essential to use to move forward. Some of the puzzles are deadly traps that are only solved through trial and error. On the first walkthrough, they will almost inevitably kill the clone and send it back to the checkpoint.
8. Door Kickers
Door Kickers is a real-time strategy about SWAT operations, where each mission present players with a top-down layout of a map, covered in a fog of war. Commanding units with top-down perspective allow players to plan ahead and Players form a professional team with five different classes and can deploy up to ten operatives based on mission conditions. The game has more than 80 single missions, six multilevel missions, randomly generated missions, and community-generated content.
Missions are based on different in-game objectives, from total elimination to saving a VIP and disarming bombs. Each mission will be rated after the completion with a three-star rating. On top of the actual missions, players can try out to complete challenges, like completing a mission with only a squad member or complete it with a perfectly executed plan. The difficulty arises with the fact, that enemy positions are switched every time mission starts.
9. The Escapists
The Escapists is an indie adventure game with role-playing and puzzle elements developed by Mouldy Toof Studios.
You play as a prisoner with only one goal in mind - escape. The players can acquire items that will help them in the process of escaping either by buying them from fellow prisoners or crafting them. In fact, you can always steal the items you need from someone else.
It is possible to interact with other inmates who can assign tasks to the player. By completing these quests, the players can increase their respect or earn some money. Different activities such as visiting the gym or reading in the library increase the player's stats which increase the chances of a successful escape.
In order for the player to not be spotted by their wardens, it is essential to avoid their attention and follow the timetable by eating food with all the other inmates, appearing at a morning gathering, and so on. The cells are often searched, so the player has to be careful and hide the tools required for the escape. If one should get detected, they're moved to the punishment cell and lose all the items and preparations they made for the escape.
Five add-ons for the game were released. Each of them added new prisons, including the iconic Alcatraz prison, new escape options, crafts and much more.
CS2D is a fast-paced top-down multiplayer shooter! FREE for Windows, Linux & MacOS!
Two teams fight each other in action packed matches. With a variety of missions like bomb planting, hostage rescue, V.I.P. assassination, capture the flag, construction, zombies, deathmatch and team deathmatch. You have access to a huge arsenal of weapons - also including crazy stuff like portal guns, lasers, RPGs and much more. Play online, in LAN or against bots. Use the built-in map editor to create your own maps within seconds or write Lua scripts to modify and extend the game!
CS2D is 100% FREE! Zero costs. No payments. No pay to win. No way to spend money.
That's right! You don't have to pay anything to play this game! We just want you to have some fun!
- Fast paced online action (or offline against Lua scripted bot AI)
- Pistols, shotguns, rifles, sniper rifles, (S)MGs, grenades and many other weapons
- Many game modes: Classic (Bombs, Hostages, VIP), Deathmatch, Zombies, Construction...
- Easy to use map editor with entity/trigger system
- Console & buy scripts
- Modify & extend with Lua scripts (yes, we also have mods with funny hats!)
- Dynamic light effects and a "GTA 2"-like top-down 3D mode
- Win, Linux & MacOS clients and headless dedicated server
- Many active players around the world, loads of custom maps and scripts!
- ... also... did we mention that all this is FREE OF CHARGE?!
- Many different firearms and a tactical shield
- Fancy special armors (including a medic armor and a stealth armor)
- Medikits & bandages (instant health recovery on pickup)
- Money items (gain money by collecting them)
- Close combat: machete, wrench, claw, chainsaw
- Special "grenades": flare, molotov cocktail, gas grenade, airstrike, snowball
- Launchers: RPG launcher, rocket launcher, grenade launcher
- Mines: anti-personnel mine, laser mines
- And more: flamethrower, laser, portal gun, ... - over 70 different items in total!
- Classic mode with DE, CS and AS maps (bombs, hostages, VIPs)
- Deathmatch: just go crazy and kill everyone!
- Team Deathmatch with capture the flag and domination maps
- Construction mode: Build your own turrets, walls, teleporters, dispensers and more!
- Zombies! Try to survive or be a zombie and infest all survivors!
- CS2D has been around for over a decade and it has been improved with many updates
- A complete and working game! No early access! no wrong promises! WYSIWYG!
- The awesome CS2D community already created tons of custom maps and mods
11. Mr. Shifty
Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty! Mr. Shifty follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world's most secure facility.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what's possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
A group of industry veterans behind 21 games, from GameBoy Advance to Xbox 360, have joined together to raise the bar for independent games: Team Shifty's action-packed debut is a must play!
12. BROKE PROTOCOL: Online City RPG
Become the Most Successful (or Most Wanted) man in the city.
Broke Protocol is like a low-poly GTA Online with a strong focus on roleplaying features. You define your own goals and identity in a persistent, interactive, and reactive online sandbox. Currently in Early Access.
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world. You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, gangster, or law enforcer. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.FeaturesSupports up to 255 online players per server!Wide open and continuously expanding city with suburbs, market, prison, marina, and airportHundreds of AI citizens, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets3D Positional VOIP to talk with other players near youTake on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streetsEnterable interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areasDozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and handcuffsOwnable homes/apartments and gangs/territory systemUsable vehicles and aircraft, with boats and motorcycles coming soonAlso coming to Mac, and Linux later this year. Made with Synty Studios World Models and custom assets.
13. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
14. Cube World
What is Cube World?
Cube World is a voxel-based action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally generated fantasy world made up of entirely of cubes.Features
Choose between four different classes: Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Rogue.
Action-based combat with dodging, aiming, combos, special skills and more.
Explore a nearly infinite, procedurally generated fantasy world.
Plan your next adventure with the 3D voxel world map. Scroll and zoom everywhere to find your next destination!
Craft weapons, armor, potions, elixirs and food and more from ingredients found throughout the world.
Tame pets that fight along your side and can be used as mounts.
Non-linear, open world gameplay. Solve quests, help residents, fight huge monsters, explore ancient dungeons! It's all up to you!
Discover procedurally generated lore and learn about ancient civilizations and magic artifacts.
Retrieve unique magic artifacts to level up and improve your skills.
Earn gold to buy items or to book an eagle flight to new lands.
Cube World's unique per-land progression system makes finding loot, solving quests and clearing dungeons rewarding and exciting over and over again.
Use your hang glider to take to the skies or explore the oceans with your boat.
Find magic items to enter secret areas and to support you on your journey.
Play solo singleplayer or join your friends in coop-online-multiplayer.
15. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
16. SYNTHETIK: Arena
SYNTHETIK: Arena is the Stand-Alone expansion to the Rogue-Lite Top-Down Shooter SYNTHETIK.
With Synthetik we wanted to bring new depth and mechanics to the genre while leaving a lot of freedom for experimentation and different playstyles. It is inspired by the late 90’s Era of games when people put in all the Features they enjoyed without streamlining to the bare minimum.
Stand your ground against relentless opponents in five unforgiving challenges. Master the uniquely deep and satisfying weapon mechanics and the unprecedented amount of customization. Discover many dozens of weapons, items, perks and character upgrades. Join the fight alone or through seamless 2 player online co-op!
THE NEXT LEVEL IN GUNPLAY
> Master SYNTHETIK's uniquely rewarding magazine eject and active reload mechanics!
> Weapons can jam and produce heat, check yourself before you burn yourself!
> Tame the movement based recoil, discard and switch between varied ammo types.
> Savor the uniquely satisfying and direct weapon handling, rewarding precision and mastery!
> We even brought headshots for the first time to the top-down perspective !
2 P O N L I N E C O O P
Online co-op allows you to bring reinforcements to the fight. Better yet, share perks, items, buffs and loot with your comrade. Or, if they get in your way, share your bullets.
1985. After many years of slavery, the AI servants of Kaida Corporation, the world leader in robotics, have formed the "Machine Legion" and have set out to destroy humanity. Awakening in Kaida Corp. Headquarters, you are the human consciousness of a forgotten Android prototype; the last straw holding the Legion from unleashing the Heart of Armageddon. Only you can battle through the levels of Kaida Corporation's Headquarters, defeat the battalions of enemies within and put an end to this madness.
The defeat of the Machine Legions "Last Defender" has thrown you into your Android-subconscious and the only way out is to face the challenges of the machine god Zir. Will you be able to stand your ground?
Your survival is dependent on protecting two vessels - they are devices in sync, a dance and song between two entities tethered together in symbiosis. Feel edge of your seat terror where the world around you becomes quiet and numb as all that matters is the game -- that is Duet.Gameplay
With air tight controls and gameplay tuned to perfection, Duet provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure gaming satisfaction. Turn left and right to twist your vessels and avoid everything in your path. Remember: even that which begins simple can end complex.Nine Story Chapters
Experience nine chapters of deceptive narrative and nerve-twisting gameplay. Replay any stage to perfect your movements and unlock over 50 achievements. This is a game that will test you.Eight Epilogue Chapters
Explore a whole new narrative with all-new game mechanics in the Epilogue. Including over 40 stages, narrative and remix tracks, You will need a new state of mind to complete this experience.Challenges, Encore, and more!
Still can’t get enough Duet?
Discover even more mind-bending challenges with the Encore Chapters.
Compete on the leaderboards in the Endless Mode, Epliogue Endless Mode and Encore Endless Mode.
Hone your reflexes with the Speed Run Mode.Hypnotic Audio
An outstanding handcrafted soundtrack by Melbourne composer and Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel. Eighteen unique and mesmerizingly beautiful compositions ensure an immersive experience for you at every step of your journey, complemented by full in-game vocal narration by Jojo Petrina.About Kumobius
Selected for the Indie Showcase at PAX Aus and a finalist in both Game Design and Audio for the Freeplay Festival. This is another award-winning title from the team behind Time Surfer & Bean’s Quest. We call Duet a “Hex-like” in honour of Terry Cavanagh’s contribution to the medium of games and exploration of genres.About Tim Shiel
Tim Shiel is a composer/producer based in Melbourne. Tim is known to some as Faux Pas, the moniker under which he released a steady stream of constantly shifting electronic music for many years. He is also known for his work as a broadcaster at Melbourne independent radio station 3RRR FM, and for his recent role as multi-instrumentalist in Gotye's live band.
18. Escape This
Escape Thisis a casual puzzle game where the main objective is for the player to complete the given stage.
Each stage is selected at random.
All maps can be edited and you are also able to create your own unique maps and share them with the rest of the community.
Can you escape?
19. Wild Warfare
Survival of the fittest: now with guns.
Wild Warfare is a free-to-play, class and vehicle-based FPS, starring a colourful cast of critter mercs. Inspired by old school shooters, it seeks to capture the fun and fur-ious action of classic era multiplayer games. There ain't no regenerating health here.
Wild Warfare is currently in Alpha. If you enjoy classic arcade action with well balanced gameplay, crazy characters, and bears with mini-guns, this is exactly that game.
Wild Warfare features:
- Class-based combat - nimble rabbits with bludgeoning weapons, raccoons with assault rifles, and more on the way!
- Vehicle combat - Armoured Walkers transform the battlefield instantly with missiles!
- Customizable characters - deck out your animal with warpaint, hats, and backpacks!
- A bunch of game modes (Capture the Flag, Team Death Match, and Death Match)!
- Ranking and levelling up - earn your infamy!
- More of everything! This Alpha only scratches the surface of what's in store!
No animals were harmed in the making of this game. But we encourage you to pick up the slack.
20. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
Songbringer: Procedural Action RPG
Songbringer is a scifi action RPG with swords, secrets, dungeons, bosses and stuff.
You play the role of protagonist and accidental hero, Roq Epimetheos. With a propensity for partying and making music, he cruises the galaxy with his skybot Jib aboard the ship Songbringer, searching for verdant planets absent the presence of galactic police.
When Roq finds the nanosword hidden in a cave on Ekzera, he unwittingly awakens an ancient evil. The sword is pretty fraggin' sweet though. It... hums.
Jib, the Skybot
Jib began life as a human boy on the skycity planet Yuerder. Growing up, he took an interest in programming artificial intelligence, eventually making a career for himself. On his deathbed, he illegally transferred his consciousness into a skybot, destroying the consciousness link thereby preventing overwrite.
Jib scans the bodies of your fallen foes, sometimes uncovering valuable loot. He can also gain the ability to stun foes. Jib is automatically controlled by AI, or player two can play Jib in local co-op mode.
Lacking the ability to grow one as a human, Jib is obsessed with mustaches.
You choose a 6-letter world seed when beginning a quest. This seed is used to procedurally generate the planet, overworld, secrets and dungeons.
Entering the same world seed will always generate the same world, no matter which platform you are playing on. Thus lore and competition can be shared with others.
Play a new seed and surprise yourself with a new world. Or enter a seed you are familiar with for a speed run.
Open / Non-linear
The generated overworld is open and non-linear. Head in any compass direction you like or play dungeons out of order. You aren't even required to pick up the sword.
Of the nine dungeons Roq and Jib can uncover in each world:
- Some are thematic, containing puzzles and items integral to completing the world.
- Some are secret, hidden side quests in which abilities can be gained.
- Some are tough as nails with overwhelmingly difficult foes, mobs and bosses.
Secrets of the Cacti
Everywhere one looks, there is much that is not seen. Concealed treasures abound. By eating cacti, Roq gains psychedelic powers and is able to perceive the secrets that lurk in plain sight.
Some items Roq discovers can be combined to create distinct artifacts. Find a blink orb and a fire cube? Take these to the droidsmith aboard Songbringer to craft a fire orb enabling Roq to teleport forward a few steps while turning into a fireball.
Songbringer features no experience points (no XP). Progress is made by crushing mobs, vanquishing bosses and claiming lost technological devices.
On completing a quest, several factors are quantified to produce an overall score:
- Time to complete
- Percentage of map uncovered
- Percentage of items obtained
- Game mode: regular vs permadeath
Your score can be saved to a global leaderboard sorted by world seed. This leaderboard cycles through seeds by popularity and freshness. You can manually override to view a particular seed.
22. Ninja Pizza Girl
Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas!
Its deeply-woven story follows Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her ideals, her family and their business intact in face of the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett
"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your lives—and you!—need this game!" - Karin Weekes
- Accessible flow-based gameplay that welcomes beginners while challenging speedrunners.
- Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
- Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
- A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed"
- The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza.
23. Vox Populi Vox Dei 2
The story of Vox Populi Vox Dei: Episode 2 continues where the original left off: Dr. Wolf has taken the lovely girl and tried to kill our hero, but he doesn't know just how hard that that is to accomplish.
The adventure begins with the ninja waking up inside a cave, with no clue as to what happened to his girl. When he started his mission, a long time ago, he didn't realize how big the problem was: the wolves had created an empire, the enemy is stronger that ever.
Through his path he discovers a new world that forces him to expand his journey and fight not just on the ground. Dr. Wolf's army is waiting for him, the ninja must pass different challenges without hesitation, but little does he know of what awaits him next.
- New improved graphics
- Boss fights
- Original soundtrack
- Ingame/Not Ingame Cinematics
- More blood that ever
- Multiple ways of dying
- +50 Levels
- Different game mechanics
- Steam achievements
- Xbox-360 Gamepad Support
24. Rocketbirds 2 Evolution
The “most interesting chicken in the world” is back in his first sequel Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, where Hardboiled Chicken gets entangled in a mysterious and sinister penguin plot in “Part 1: The Cockup”. Meanwhile, the pint sized budgie commandos are forming a strike force of great magnitude in “Part 2: The Rescue”, where players need to rescue and recruit hostages from deep behind enemy lines. Both parts can be played in or out of order, but converge to complete the full Evolution story.
Players will engage in nuanced, side-scrolling, shooter action as they face an assortment of evil penguins, space owls and other fowl creatures while strapping on jetpacks and wielding new, powerful weapons of ‘de-clucktion.’
Key features of Rocketbirds 2: Evolution include:
• Cinematic platforming, action-adventure game with light puzzle elements and Jetpacks in Part 1: The Cockup
• Over 100 upgradeable weapons, costumes and stackable characters to unlock in procedurally generated missions in Part 2: The Rescue
• Part 2 also features 1 - 4 player online / offline / drop-in / drop-out cooperative features and a PvP mini game
• Original soundtrack by New World Revolution
25. Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo
2438. Eleven years after the First Ceti War. The United Interstellar Federation and a secluded alien race from Tau Ceti are locked in a tense stalemate. Seventeen of the best pilots in the Federation have been recruited to single handedly win the inevitable second war.
Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo is an expansion/remaster/one-step-from-a-sequel to 2015's Super Galaxy Squadron, and takes the original game's frantic action and modern accessibility to vastly greater heights. New and returning features include:
- Seventeen ships with unique stats and weapons to suit a variety of playstyles
- Six stages of classic shmup action (and savage bosses) in Arcade Mode
- An infinite onslaught to satisfy your scoring itch in Endless Mode
- The supreme timed challenge of Boss Rush Mode
- A range of difficulty options, from calm and newbie-friendly to basically impossible
- Fully voiced cutscenes for the two people looking for a good story
- New mechanics like Overdrive & Focus that help you kill more things and get more points
- A (nearly) complete graphical overhaul
- Still a whole lot of explosions (like you were ever worried)
Feeling nostalgic, or just want to see what's changed? Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo includes the original Super Galaxy Squadron, so load up your smaller, slightly less pretty ship for a trip down (two year old) memory lane. Or don't. It's up to you.
Welcome to a future where the spectacle of fiery gib-deaths no longer satisfies the hungry, salivating audiences of flabby flesh bags watching from home. Fortunately the sport of PWND has rocketed to the rescue, entertaining luddites of tomorrow with spectacular displays of corpse defiling domination.
In PWND, the kill is just the beginning. In order to score, you must pwn by performing a close range victory dance on your downed opponents. But be careful! You’re completely vulnerable during your victory dance, so make sure your team’s got your back or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a pwn stack.
Situational awareness and team communication are critical for pulling major PWNage. Teamwork becomes ever more important as the stakes get higher and higher over the course of a match. Experiment with different combinations of characters to find the perfect combination of skills and abilities for your crew.
Included in your PWND purchase:
- 3 multiplayer maps designed for death-defying vertical combat.
- 4 characters with unique play styles and diverse strengths and weaknesses
- New character and map coming in September!
- 20 Single Player Challenge Mode Levels to hone and tone your PWN skillz.
- Pay to Win? F-that! Winning is up to you. The only thing we sell is stuff for looking good...
- Founders of Treyarch (that Call of Duty company).
- Veterans from Armored Warfare, The Evil Within, Borderlands 2: Mister Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sorcery, and many more.
- Leading YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and your favorite purveyors of gaming culture.
PWND is designed to be the fastest f-ing FPS in existence, where every match is a rocket-jumping blur of high-altitude action. Each character has their own set of skills for you to master on the road to victory.
The action doesn't stop when your opponent is crawling and wheezing their last pitiful breath. What fun is that? Big scores come from the PWN, a display of weaponized disrespect atop prone opponents. Rub it in, but be careful: strategy and teamwork are required lest you lose the war.
Swagger baby, it’s all about smooth buttery style in this throwdown town. Collect PWN stamps, skins, and gear to keep it fresh. A badge of pride for you, a mark of shame for your competitors.
VanossGaming, TheSyndicateProject, H20 Delirious, DaithDeNogla, Smii7y, Ms_Vixen, GoldGlove, MiniLadd, Miss Mae, and dozens more are playing PWND. What’re you waiting for? Join the party!
Lonely baby? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with Challenge Mode with 20 themed levels for some quality alone time.
Want more pwning? Don't worry slick. We're dropping content like it's hot; check it...
Categories in common with PWND: Action
27. Therian Saga
Therian Saga is a MMORPG that tries to stand out of the crowd by offering a compelling storytelling surrounded by a massive mathematical set of rules that define the world your hero will evolve in. It could be said that it borrows elements from old-time MUD games, strategy games and even tabletops RPG.What to expect from the game:
- Skill Based: We use a system based on your hero, your tool, your companion, your location and some magic to calculate your capability to execute an action.
- Sandbox: It’s up to you to understand how to progress in the game.
- Storytelling: Old school style with text as the main medium for storytelling.
- Crafting: Complex, with a skills distribution mechanic from material to final product.
- Huge: The game is online since 2012, there are years of content available right now.
- Asynchronous: Play how much you like, be it 15 minutes or 20 hours, and program your hero’s actions. He will be doing them when you are sleeping, partying or working.
- Indies: The game is rough on players; you have to work hard to reach your goals.
- Devs: We are close to the players and you can discuss the future of the game with us.
There are lots of games out there that are time-consuming for nothing. Building an asynchronous game that goes deeper into RPG gameplay: that was a battle worth fighting.A typical day in Therian SagaYou can play the game the way you want. There is never a situation in the game where you have to stay at the computer. You can quit in the middle of a dungeon, even in the middle of a fight, and come back the next day and pick up where you left off. If you quit in the middle of a fight with another player, your characters will continue to fight as well as they can while you are offline.
What about the typical day? As an example, suppose you can manage only short-playing sessions during your day. You might schedule tasks for your hero in the morning, then just check if everything is ok at lunch time and maybe indulge in some trading and social activities. In the evening, when you have a bit more time, you'll have lots of “live gameplay” options: quests, adventures, dungeon-raiding, fights with other players in the arena, maybe even a boss run. At the end of your play session, you might ask your hero to sleep, or carry on working during the night. If you miss one of your normal play sessions, your heroes usually have enough tasks left that they can continue to evolve anyway.
Now that gives you a lot of flexibility and, as you can see, the game goes beyond asynchronicity and offer lots of live gameplay possibilities.
28. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
29. Through the Ages
The official adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s strategy classic, the third best board game ever according to Board Game Geek website.
“If you are looking for civ game, this is the game! This is one of the best games of all time.” – Tom Vasel from Dice Tower
“Through the Ages is simply phenomenal.” – Drew Massey from GFB Robot
This is your chance to make history: You begin with a small tribe. As you expand your farms and mines, you lay the groundwork for technological advancements, better governments, and grand wonders. Your military might supports your political skill as you guide your civilization to greatness.
● One of the greatest board games of all time.
● Hundreds of cards to build a mighty civilization.
● Explore the many paths to victory.
● Manage your resources carefully.
● Learn the game rules with a funny and engaging tutorial.
● Compete with your friends online.
● Defeat clever computer opponents of various skill levels.
● Play with the original board game rules or a streamlined digital version.
● Enjoy single-player Challenges requiring different strategies.
Czech Games Edition has produced over 20 board games and expansions, including many award-winning titles for enthusiastic players. Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in to name just a few. We expanded into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker and now with the Through the Ages adaptation.
30. Graceful Explosion Machine
Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array! Lost in deep space, you'll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued uncharted planets, fighting an alien armada to find a way home.
The GEM fighter is the most advanced single pilot fighter in the galaxy, offering precise controls, nimble movement, and devastating firepower.
- Blisteringly intense side-scrolling arcade shooter
- Devastatingly powerful quad-weapon array - four unique and dynamic weapons
- Survive an alien onslaught in 30+ levels across four distinct planets
- Gorgeous visuals bursting with vibrant colours, and bold geometric design
- Hypnotic synthesizer-driven soundtrack
- Extensive statistics and rankings encourages replayability to perfect the combo system
- Compete in Score Attack mode: a finely-tuned experience for racking up big scores!
31. The walking zombie: Dead city
The Walking Zombie: Dead City is our small side project about unlucky survivors in the world destroyed by zombie apocalypse. You will buy and upgrade weapons, kill tons of zombies and enjoy many different environments and boss fights. It also features online coop mode because everyone needs a little bit of human warmth and extra pair of gun-wielding hands in the world full of zombies!
Walking Zombie: Dead City is a first-person shooter with cooperative mode where you play as a rather immobile survivor of the zombie apocalypse. Don’t ask us how (you will learn in-game) but you lost your leg so there is no way to retreat – it is either you or them. As you progress, you will upgrade your weapon, unlock new ones and buy some grenades or medkits.
World of Walking Zombie may be a little bit too blocky to cause terror in your hearts but it definitely isn’t a save place. Your character learns that a hard way when he loses his leg while searching for important medicine. There is no pleasant apocalypse.
You will have to take your gun and kill all zombies that are attracted by the smell of your brain, defeat huge boss monsters and fight in the arena for amusement of last human survivors.
- Stationary shooter
- Online coop!
- Blocky graphics
- Gradually crumbling zombie bodies
- 30+ different zombie types
- Sniper mode
- Shop for buying useful items - medkits, sniper ammo and grenades
- Great boss battles
- Arena mode – killing zombies with melee weapons
- Many maps and 200 levels
- Upgrading weapons
32. Draw Puzzle
IntroductionDraw puzzle is a casual puzzle game that is relaxing and challenging. Solving the puzzle by connecting squares with the same color and number to unlock pixel art. There are a variety of game modes in the game, different game modes bring different experiences. The game comes with its own editor, you will be able to create your own pixel art, generate puzzles and share with other players on Steam Workshop! The rules of connecting squares are inspired by an article in a Japanese magazine in the early days.Features
- Fun and cute pixel art puzzles
- Normal mode - consisting of more than 100 puzzles from 5x5 to 25x25
- Jigsaw mode - solve some fun large puzzles consisting of 24 smaller puzzles
- Challenge mode - includes combo score system, Steam Leader boards.
- Random mode - a puzzle generated randomly by the game
- Level editor - edit your own level, support import and export images
- No DLCs - enjoy new levels or game modes in future updates, all for free
33. Badass Hero
Badass Hero is a roguelite platformer shooter set in a comic book universe. The game features fast-paced hit and run gameplay, procedural generation of levels and random items that make every playthrough different! All in extremely polished, modern and high-resolution 2D art.
In Badass Hero you shoot enemies with various guns while avoiding projectiles, traps and obstacles. Collect ink from defeated enemies to upgrade your hero. Play dynamically and aggressively and take risks like a badass to get greater rewards! Stay focused at all times or you'll die sooner than you think. Become proficient with your character's skills and master each enemy to succeed!
- Comic book setting
- Action platforming with 360 shooting
- Procedurally generated levels
- Customizable character
- Permadeath with character progression
- Completely unique worlds, each with its own bosses and minibosses
- Tons of gameplay-changing items and guns
34. Bike Rush
Bike Rush is an action shooter race with rapid road gunplay. The whole game is like a scene from action movie. You can play in VR to get more realistic game feel! Play using keyboard/gamepad, VR headset + keyboard/gamepad or VR headset + hand motion controllers to get full experience!
GameplayBike Rush is the first person bike shooter. You should reach the finish as soon as possible, controlling your motorcycle to avoid crashes. Use nitro and ramp jumps to break through the cop blockages! Destroy all the persecutors in the road shootouts!The StoryDanbai, the heavenly dreamland of warm wind, sea, sand and the sun. The capital of theft, robbery and murder. Everything was under our control. We were brutal and elusive.
But nothing lasts forever. After the last of our endeavours the governors lost their patience. The police has found the way to push us and brought up special forces to deal with us. Most of our people got arrested. I was able to escape with my partner and the money from our last robbery using a lorry.
When we were leaving the city the police caught up and stopped us. I was able to get on my bike and drive away while my partner was persuading them. Let the pursuit begin!
- Feel yourself as a hero from action movie
- Incredible VR experience
- Non-stop action
- 4 types of enemies
- 3 game modes
35. Stayin' Alive
https://youtu.be/xJjmWZjGLXMGet A Whole New Lease On Life!Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death.
Stayin' Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it's high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!It's Check Out Time!As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. But beware: nurses are looking for you and they're determined to save you from certain death.Life Is Precious!As a nurse, your job is keeping the old guys alive by finding the correct life-saving tool for any situation and using that on whoever is dying. Sedate the old-timers and conduct them into containment rooms to prevent suicide and instantly earn your score.
Any match lasts a few minutes and fast thinking is everything. Any time a retiree dies or is confined, points are assigned determining the winning party at the end of the match. Play in a small retirement house in South America or in a big hospital with up to 4 vs. 4 matches!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos. Creativity is the key.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool. Die like you always wanted to IRL (!?).
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.
- Fast-paced gameplay: kill poor creatures and try not to die too fast!
- You are in the League of Goodness, dude: there are some brutal characters with the biggest nuts at your disposal, each has its own skill, guns and the powerful spells.
- Against you – there is a fricking army of psychos, deadly traps, voracious demons and challenging bosses!
- It sucks to fight with the whole mess alone, right? Find a random companion and the power-ups: burn or freeze your enemies, sic your cute pug on them, call the dreadful ghost (in fact he is nice) to grind their bones into the dust!
- Splatter blood all over the levels, you fucking maniac!
- Music? There is some music in the game… watch your ears!
37. Starward Rogue
- Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
- Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
- Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
- 5 difficulty levels range from "Relatively Easy" to "Nigh Impossible."
- Play as a "head in a mech" harvested from the neck of everyone's favorite Hydral.
- Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
- Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
- Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
- Secrets! Among them "incredibilities" that massively change the way the game plays.
- Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
- Upgrade during each "run" via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
38. Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
Navigate the masked deceptions and deadly magic of a vividly Venetian city in this fully voiced pause-for-tactics RPG.
In the turmoil-ridden Citte della Ombre, religion holds no sway. Only the songs sung of one’s deeds will carry an Ombrian’s legacy beyond death. Those who hold even the smallest morsel of power will make every effort to ensure their songs live on. Enter the Mascherines - masks that grant their wielders the power to channel the elements and cast destructive magic.
The Mascherines have perpetuated a culture of inequality between the power-hungry guildsmen known as the Masquerada and the impoverished lower classes, the Contadani. A prolonged civil war, ignited by Contadani rebels who steal Mascherines from the Masquerada, has only drawn scars of mistrust across the Citte since.
One of Ombre’s finest sleuths, Cicero Gavar, was exiled for a crime against the state five years ago, but he is now summoned back to Ombre to solve the mysterious kidnapping of the diplomat Razitof Azrus. As other members of the Masquerada join his investigation, all having their doubts about one another within this culture of deception, their faith will be pushed to the limit as a deeper conspiracy lurks in the shadows of Ombre.
Your Fight, Your Pace: Use the tactical pause to control the rush of combat, position your party and plan their attacks by the second.
A Game of Tag: Lay elemental magic tags upon your enemies, and activate the tags with another element for crowd-controlling status effects!
Vivid Comicbook Art: Feast your eyes on dreamy colours and environmental linework inspired by French comic artists, blended with stylized 3D characters for a timeless aesthetic.
A Fully Voiced Tale: The drama at the heart of Ombre unfolds over 12 hours of narrative, fully voiced by VO heavyweights like Matthew Mercer and Jennifer Hale.
39. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
40. Inside My Radio
Can you beat the beat? Journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play the ultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platform adventure where your every action needs to be right on the beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. It’s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score. Don’t miss a beat or you will lose your multiplier AND get a time penalty!
41. Rock God Tycoon
Rock God Tycoon (RGT) places you at the helm of your very own band and on the path to your own rock destiny. Choose your character’s discipline from guitar, bass, drums, or vocals, then hire the rest of your band before hitting the road to stardom. Manage your group and decide when deadwood needs to be cut. Fed up with the drummer missing shows? Fire the slacker and replace him!
Model your fully customizable characters with 300+ available items, all exceptionally detailed, beautifully designed, and with frequent new additions. Everybody needs to pay their bills though, and you’ll need to book the right shows and practice your songs to keep the money coming in; going from small town bars, to concerts halls and stadiums. Your band isn’t performing and is struggling to hold a note? Better put down that coffee to pick up that gauntlet and step on stage yourself to show them how it’s done. Gigging across 76 cities, each with unique venues, you'll constantly be on the road; whether it be in a van, tour bus, or a private jet.
As your skill and renown grows, so will your fan base. Head to the shop and use some of your cash to upgrade your instruments, equipment, and buy promotions in a fully realized catalogue of features. Make sure to manage the tension and egos in your band carefully, and while you’re at it, don’t forget to pay the rent. Well placed info tabs show you every actionable detail of your band, and allow you to manage all of your band's day to day goals. RGT allows you to write your own songs, develop and release your own albums, and sign record deals with a variety of labels.
This is the music tycoon game you have been waiting for and deserve.
- Character creation
- Band tension and solidity affecting your band throughout the game
- Ability to write and create music
- Rehearsing and recording songs
- Signing a deal with a record label and album releases
- Booking and simulating gigs with review feedback
- 76 playable cities in the USA, each including their own gigs and/or recording studios, labels or video clip events
- Leveling system that affects everything your band does
- Information tabs about every detail of your band
- Billboard system and world ranking
- Bands in the world release albums and change throughout the game
- Shop system that allows you to buy promotions, vehicles, and props
- Hiring, editing, and firing bandmates
- Stage editor that allows you to place your band members and props
- Song creation, an awesome tool that lets your create your own music
- Perform your songs at your shows
- Random events and a not restrictive story line
- Multiple homes
Zigfrak is a space-based action RPG, featuring missions, exploration, and crafting. With an emphasis on loot and over-the-top items, it's not a traditional space sim. Enemy ships explode like loot piñatas, spewing forth useful pickups.
The game employs subtle humor to poke light at a dark situation -- a human civil war on a galactic scale, complicated by the invasion of technologically superior aliens. During the campaign, players encounter clues and artifacts which could reveal ancient secrets of humanity.
- Fast-paced space battles
- Tooth-grinding enemy encounters
- Expansive open environment
- Fun, variable gameplay
- Ludicrous space loot
- Hundreds of humorous missions
- Craftable weapons and ammo upgrades
44. Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse
Wanda is a short and simple story about two lonely robots in a desolate, ruined world. Unlike many other ‘end-of-the-world’ games, Wanda is not about a tale of desperate survival but about finding companionship, love and hope in a wasteland.
Wanda is a story-focused game but completely free of comprehensible dialogue. The entire story is told through the subtle interactions between the two robots and the environment itself in a “show, don't tell" style.
Join this little adventure, solve mini-puzzles and witness the story unfold. Experience a whole new perspective of a post apocalyptic world through art-style reminiscent of a children’s book and delightful soundtracks.
Zenzizenzic hurls you into the abstract perils of a bullet-strewn fever dream. Battle your way through five varied levels in Classic Mode or explore an open world in Macro Mode, both of which are stuffed to the brim with legions of enemies. You'll dodge an onslaught of bullets while returning fire with an awesome arsenal of weapons and power-ups, leaving complete and utter destruction in your wake.
In Classic Mode (single player or local co-op), you'll face five distinctly different levels with their own challenges, theme, bonus level and boss encounter. Arm yourself with two multi-layered weapon systems of your choosing such as screen-filling lasers, homing missile barrages, highly destructive charge shots, time jumps to slow the action down, black holes that warp and redirect immediate threats and more.
High scores don't come to the faint of heart, so test your mettle in multiple training modes. And hey, if you're in the mood for a grueling challenge, try Gauntlet Mode to try and complete all five levels in a single run.
Macro Mode (single player only) is inspired by roguelikes with an open, random and procedurally generated world based on the levels in Classic Mode. Find upgrades to enhance your ship to epic proportions— you'll need to, because you're bound to encounter massive enemies that span multiple screens! It'll take brawn and brains to tackle monsters, uncover hidden secrets and discover varying ways of optimizing your score.
Welcome to the bullet-ridden world of Zenzizenzic. Go on— give it your best shot!
Zenzizenzic is published by Adult Swim Games and currently available for a 20% discount during the first week of release!
Redie is a challenging singleplayer 3D top-down shooter. Fight an army of well-trained terrorists and soldiers in action-packed close quarters combat. Prepare to (re)die.Features
- Challenging - Enemies with unforgiving aim and inhuman reactions!
- No story - Unfiltered action-packed gameplay!
- Deadly weapons - 13 unique weapons, that can all kill with one shot.
- Tons of action - Over 25 detailed levels with optional mastery challenges keep you busy.
- Physics - Destructible objects, particles, ragdolls and powerful explosions.
- Optimized - Tight controls and high frame rates, even on low-end computers, using a self-made engine.
47. Fly Simulator
Confrontation Of Flies and HumansYou work as a waiter and lead an uphill battle for your clients. You pushing back the flies from the food, otherwise you'll never get anything. Maybe are you a hungry insect trying to increase your population? Choose the opposing side. The war is already underway.Features
- Up to 10 flies vs. 1 person
- Various weapons to fight the flies
- The growth of flies to a giant size
- Try yourself in the role of waiter
48. Tile Rider
Guide your сar avatar through the world made of tiles. Uncover hidden paths, meet friends and outsmart enemies. Each level of the game is a unique tiny adventure.
The player controls the car, which can be equipped with a weapon and a magnet gadget that can move objects.
In most cases levels can be completed with smart logical solutions, but sometimes the player has to enter battles.
49. Archibald's Adventures
Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels!
- Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
- Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
- Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
- Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair!
- Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
- Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
- The game can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard or gamepad.
- Now with Steam cards and achievements.
50. Cube Zone
We are a small indie company with few members, we live as freelancer of games for external companies and we decided to make a small and casual game. I would like very much to receive any kind of feedback so that the game grows with the community. Any questions about any functionality, something wrong in the game or even if you want to talk about development please contact us through Facebook, Forums, Website.
I really hope you like the game (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
- Cube Zone is a frenetic puzzle game! Think fast, match the color patches on the board or drop them all before you reach the end! it may seem easy at first, but we guarantee that our different maps and varied mechanics will put you to the test!
- Last Standing drop all tiles before you go to the end!
- Get All Colors match the color patches on the board
- Many maps
- Several different mechanics for each game mode
- Total control support
- 19 different songs
- The SFX is by the artist “Little Robot Sound Factory”
- The in game soundtrack is by the artist “Neocrey”