The best games like Garry's Mod are:
- arrow_rightMafia II
- arrow_rightMafia III
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightFar Cry
- arrow_right7 Days to Die
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
100 Best Games Like Garry's Mod:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (44)
- iOS (47)
- Android (28)
- macOS (70)
- Linux (39)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (44)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (59)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. Mafia II
Mafia II is the second game in the franchise about Italian mafia operating in America after World War II. Vito Scalleta returns from the war in Italy being wounded. As he returns and reunites with his friend Joe, he and Henry Tomassino convince Vito to be apart of an Italian mafia in fictional city Empire Bay. Starting to work for Alberto Clemente, Vito must go through every aspect of being a part of the family and become a big thing in it.
Even though the game has an open world mechanic, you won't probably explore it. Travelling to missions give an opportunity to listen to music of this time in America - Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Dean Martin and others, providing the game with a great atmosphere of the USA in its 50s. The gameplay has a variety of missions to offer, in which you can confront your enemies in melee combat, shoot them with different guns like M1911 or Thompson, or stealthily engaging your opponents. The game is pretty strict to the player reaching highest of empathy with Vito and every situation he's in.
2. Mafia III
Mafia III is an action-adventure game that follows the story of Lincoln Clay, a veteran who is seeking revenge for his killed relatives in the city of New Bordeaux. He creates a criminal syndicate to defeat the Italian mob responsible for the death of Clay’s family. While the game is the third part of the Mafia series, it represents a completely new story and characters, not connected to the previous titles.
The core gameplay of Mafia III is gunplay with a cover system. The game provides a wide variety of weaponry to choose from; you can also call allies to help you. However, if you’re not fond of shooter mechanics, you’re allowed to use melee combat or stealth tactics to complete missions. Another feature is interrogating NPCs to get more information.
The game is set in an open world where you can move on foot or use vehicles. A great part of the game includes driving with realistic mechanics and sounds. There’s also a system of the governmental response to the crimes you commit that affects the playthrough.
Paladins (also known as Paladins: Champions of the Realm) is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter. The game is, according to developers, influenced by Team Fortress 2 and is an example of hero shooter subgenre: a type of multiplayer shooter in which you choose to play as one of the pre-made characters with unique abilities and weapons¬.
The primary game mode in Paladins is the siege. Two teams are fighting for the capture point in the center of the map. When a team successfully seizes the capture point, it gets 1 Objective Point, and the Payload spawns for them. Now they must escort the Payload to the enemy’s base to get additional Objective Point. The hostile team can, however, steal the Payload to get Objective Point themselves. Once a team gets 4 Objective Points, it wins the match.
There are more than 38 heroes (or “champions” as they are called in the game) available in Paladins. Initially, the player has access to 5 of them at any time, and 4 more are in a two-week rotation. To permanently get any other champion, the player has to buy the champion via in-game currency or buy the champions pack for real money.
4. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
5. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
6. Far Cry
The game that started the popular Far Cry series. The player assumes the role of Jack Carver, a former special forces operative who became a ferryman. The protagonist was hired by a journalist Valerie Constantine to escort her to a remote Pacific island. Soon after they arrived, the boat was attacked, and Valerie went missing. Now Carver is stranded on an archipelago covered by tropical rainforests, which are hiding an abandoned Japanese warship, a secret lab, and an active volcano. On a search for Valerie, he will fight a gang of mercenaries and discover the monstrous experiments that are carried out on this islands.
Carver eventually gains access to a variety of firearms. He’s also equipped with binoculars that allow him to see and even hear the enemies from far away. Stealth and detection are the central aspects of the Far Cry gameplay. The lush vegetation in the jungle offers perfect cover, so both Carver and his opponents can hide and sneak behind each other’s backs. The design and huge size of levels allow for a variety of routes and approaches to complete each mission, with use of stealth, surprise attacks, sniping, or another tactic of your choice.
7. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
8. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
9. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
10. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Another game in the Warhammer universe which seeks to replicate the success of the legendary Dawn War released back in the 2000s. Dawn of War II Retribution is a standalone expansion pack that features new faction: the Imperial Guard.
The game is set in the fictional universe of Warhammer known for its factions and gore visuals. In this expansion, there are new campaigns for all game races. The action takes place in the Sub-sector Aurelia 10 years after the last installment in the series.
The developers tried to re-invent the genre of RTS, adding elements of the popular MOBA genre. The player gains control over a squad of units led by a hero and completes missions at different locations in the game’s universe. Hero levels up gather items of different rarity, learns new skills and abilities to overtop enemies and bosses.
Base building is still present in the game, albeit in a truncated form: in multiplayer, players must develop their outpost. The addition also adds a new hero to the roster and new enemy types to beat.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution: Strategy
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
12. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
The game is a classic example of arcade racing shoot-em-up with a top-down camera. It tries to mimic Japanese bullet-hell games with a more casual approach. The player takes control of the buggy and joins La Resistance to prevent the Count Soap crimes and the use of stolen water. The buggy can be customized to your taste, using more than 35 upgrades.
Like the plot, the gameplay in Pressure is designed primarily for kids. This is indicated by the casual complexity, an abundance of bright colors and a specific sense of humor. Add here a variety of weapons, upgrades, and enemies; the output will be an excellent timekiller for a couple of evenings. The game features several levels of difficulty, achievements and the ability to go through a story campaign from more than 30 cards together with a friend using the capabilities of a split-screen local coop. All results are published online.
14. Faerie Solitaire
Faerie Solitare is a card game-based video game with elements of a role-playing game developed by Subsoap.
The gameplay is mostly a typical solitaire game. Structurally, the game is divided into 40 levels, each based on a fantasy area such as Bright Cave, Mote Grove and so on. Each level consists of nine hands. After completing the level, the player gets some amount of cash based on how well their performance was. The cash can be spent to acquire upgrades such as the ability to see the value of flipped cards or extra undo button.
The player has to clean the board of cards chaining them one number higher or lower than the last one. If there are no cards left to the chain, the player can draw another one from the deck. The game has several features that differentiate it from other solitaire games besides already mentioned power-ups system. Chaining several cards without drawing additional from the deck makes a combo that increases the amount of cash that player gets after the level. Each the player progresses, several special types of cards appear, like frozen cards, which can be played only after activating a special fireball card. During the game, the player can obtain recourses that are used to grow different mystical pets.
Besides the default Adventure mode, there are also challenge mode, that lets you play levels with harder objectives, and quickplay, that lets you play any hand you’ve already beaten.
15. The Culling
IMPORTANT NOTICE The Cullings servers will be shut down on May 15, 2019. This means online matches, the culling store, and all online features will no longer be available.
Welcome to The Culling. As a contestant on this deadly game show you must explore, scavenge items, craft weapons, and build traps that will enable you to slay your fellow contestants and emerge victorious before the end of the round. Only with cunning, skill, and a little luck will you be able to prevail and survive the match.
Unlike add-on modes in open-world survival games, The Culling redefines the Battle Royale genre by providing a tightly focused stand-alone experience that delivers incredible thrills and endless story-worthy moments.
Features at Early Access LaunchGame ModesThe core of The Culling is an online 16-player battle royale, played solo or in teams of two. Matches last approximately 20 minutes, with deadly poison gas slowly constricting the arena in the final stages. The winning player (or team) is the last left alive.
The new, fast-paced Lightning Round mode pits 8 contestants against each other in a smaller arena with a 10-minute timer, where everyone has immediate access to some of the most powerful weapons in the game.
With no respawning on death, you have to make every action count. Play too cautiously and you won’t be prepared for the final clash at the end of the match, too aggressively and you might not make it past the first few minutes. We leave the balance, and the killing, up to you.Weapons and CombatThe Culling focuses heavily on melee combat. Use jabs, charged swings, blocks, and shoves in a system that’s simple learn, but requires practice to truly master.
There are 32 melee weapons in the form of blades, axes, bludgeons, and spear. Weapons are divided into tiers based on damage, from the lowly crafted stone knife to the mighty Sledgehammer. Different weapons types also apply different wounds, which factor into combat strategy. All melee weapons can be thrown, adding the potential for ranged combat in any encounter.
There are a variety of ranged weapons, including bows, blowguns, and even firearms. A gun isn’t a guaranteed kill, however, as ammunition is in short supply and ranged players can be disarmed by melee strikes if they don’t keep their distance.TrapsPlayers who thrive on outwitting their enemies can sample from a collection of traps in the form of snares, mines, remote-detonated explosives, caltrops, and punji sticks. Matches are fast-paced, so sneaky players must lay their traps in hot spots (such as near an airdrop landing pad) or use themselves as bait to lure opponents in.ItemsA wide range of utility items are at your disposal, with everything from backpacks to smoke bombs, run speed stims to stun guns, player tracking devices to bandages. You start each match empty-handed, so you must explore to survive. Inventory space is extremely limited, forcing you to think carefully about how you intend to play and what you want to carry.CraftingThe Culling utilizes a unique crafting system that is very simple to use (no bulky UI-heavy inventory management) but still offers a wide range of recipes. Players can craft rudimentary weapons, a wide range of traps, and a handful of useful items, including bandages, satchels, and even body armor.PerksEach contestant chooses 3 perks before the start of a match. There are dozens of perks available, and they range from combat bonuses (increase the backstab potential of your blades) to crafting skills (reduce your trap placement time), to general utility (begin the match with a tracking device in your inventory).
All of the perks are available to all players from the start with no unlocking required. You can use perks to define and enhance your personal play style, whether it be focused on ranged, melee, or trap-based strategy. Advanced players will find helpful synergies between their perk load-out and their airdrop selection.AirdropsPlayers select a personal airdrop to call in during the match. Air drops are deadly care packages containing a predefined variety of weapons, traps and items. Be careful, because calling in an airdrop draws attention to you and can be stolen by other players.Game Show EventsThe Culling is the most popular game show in the history of the world, and for good reason. The show’s producers have devised events that take place at random during the match. If you choose to participate in these events, the rewards can improve your chances of winning, but don’t be surprised when other players arrive to challenge you.FUNCFlexible Universal Nano-Compound, or FUNC, serves as the primary in-game currency. You spend FUNC to craft, call in personal airdrops, and open certain types of item chests. FUNC is gained through combat and exploration.Character CustomizationPlayers can customize every aspect of their appearance: Hair, Clothing, Skin Tone, and Gender. There are hundreds of unlockable items.
The Culling also features customizable Taunts, Victory Celebrations, Culling Cards, and Weapon Skins.
In all, there are more than 1,500 cosmetics to unlock.AudioThe Culling places a heavy gameplay emphasis on audio. Making noise by sprinting through the jungle crafting items, slamming doors, and engaging in combat will draw the attention of nearby contestants.
Using audio cues to locate opponents and using the crouch mode to conceal your movements add tremendously to the game’s suspense and immersion.MapsThe Culling features two maps: The Island, set in a tropical paradise, and Cul County Correctional, a former prison facility converted to game show duty. The maps have been carefully tuned to provide just enough space for 16 contestants, but also to ensure than no one is safe for long. They are populated with landmarks, buildings (full of lockers and crates containing items), hidden caches, and hazards.
Many of these elements are random, meaning map knowledge is important, but offers no guarantees. When the match starts, you can choose to immediately set about crafting some basic survival tools, or sprint to the nearest building in the hopes that it will contain valuable items.Tutorials and Offline Training ModeThe Culling can be intimidating for new players, so we’ve included a basic tutorial and a training range to help you get your feet wet.
If you’re still not ready to face players online, there is an offline practice mode against basic AI-controlled bots that will allow you to practice in a low-pressure situation.Player XP and LevelingAs you compete online in The Culling, you earn XP, which levels up your character and awards you Cull Crates full of new cosmetics. The better your performance, the faster you progress.
16. eFootball PES 2020
Pre-order now to receive exclusive myClub content for PES 2020:
• Andres Iniesta - 10 match loan
• 1000 myClub coins
The STANDARD EDITION also comes with the following myClub content:
• Ronaldinho 2019 - 10 match loan
• Lionel Messi - 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 10 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewals x 10 weeks
PES 2020 LEGEND EDITION comes with the following myClub content:
• PES Legend Player
• Ronaldinho 2019
• Lionel Messi 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 30 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewals x 30 weeks
The above myClub content can only be claimed on the account used to purchase the game
• GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andrés Iniesta
• MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode
• MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration
Categories in common with eFootball PES 2020: Sports
17. Armored Warfare
In Armored Warfare, you become a mercenary commander expanding your private fleet of military vehicles, taking on deadly missions and dealing with opponents with a vast array of war machines at your disposal.
Play Armored Warfare for free now and charge into battle with 100+ vehicles spread over multiple classes! Raid over a dozen PvP maps for competitive play and take part in a wide range of cooperative missions, teaming up with your friends around the world. From scorching African deserts, through the mountains of China, to Russian tundra. Experience everything modern tank warfare has to offer!
Exclusively in Armored Warfare:
Global Operations - Feel the adrenaline rush as you participate in modern engagements in this revolutionary hybrid PvE/PvP mode. Capture special zones, order airstrikes, call in supplies, resist the enemy AI support, take cover, and, in the unlikely event of becoming overwhelmed, respawn during battle! All this and more on large scale maps littered with modern armored vehicles!
Cooperative PvE Missions - Team up with your friends or complete strangers seeking to rush into battle against overwhelming odds. Overcome a wide array of challenges in the form of superior enemy numbers, controlled by advanced AI! Opponents will become more menacing as you increase the difficulty level, but the improved rewards make the challenge worthwhile!
Roll up your sleeves and experience modern warfare hands-on – choose a modern military masterpiece with iconic names such as the Abrams, Armata, Centauro, Challenger, Leopard, and many more! Use cutting edge technology to slice enemies open and enjoy the exhilarating feeling of total battlefield control!
Master the steel monsters. Dominate battlefields. 21st century modern warfare is yours for the taking.
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
19. Breach & Clear
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, Germany's KSK, Canada’s JTF2, UK SAS, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training. The Steam version of Breach & Clear includes all the premium content from the original mobile game at no additional cost.FULL CUSTOMIZATION
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBATDeveloped with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
20. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
21. 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Based on real events and eyewitness testimonies.
In this authentic, historically accurate, stunningly engaging experience -- you must decide who to trust and what you stand for -- as the world is set ablaze around you.
**Winner of Grand Jury Prize at IndieCade ‘16, Official Selection of The PAX 10, Game of the Year Finalist by TIGA, BEST OF E3 Nominee by IGN, People’s Choice Finalist by FoST, Medal Winner at Serious Play Awards.**Key Features
CRITICAL CHOICES - The choices you make will shape your experience in the Revolution, and the fates of those around you -- both in the present and the future.
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE - Branching cinematic story told through motion captured animation and voice over performances. Discover the rarely seen world of Tehran in the 1970’s, through a striking visual style.
EXPLORATION - Explore the world of the collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling city streets and more.
PHOTOGRAPHY - Take photos of the period accurate in-game world and compare them to the original archival photos captured by celebrated photojournalists.
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - Including urban triage, interactive action scenes and photo processing.
KEY COLLECTABLES - Discover and unlock more than 80+ unique stories that color and enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution: including primary sources like archival videos, home movies, graffiti, photographs and more.
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS - Based on real first hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses and casualties of the revolution which helped define the 21st Century, as well as those who were imprisoned in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison.Featuring Performances ByNavid Negahban (Homeland, American Sniper)
Farshad Farahat (House of Cards, Argo, 300: Rise of an Empire, State of Affairs)
Omid Abtahi (Damien, Hunger Games, Better Call Saul, Argo)
Bobby Naderi (Fear the Walking Dead, Under The Shadow)
Mozhan Marno (The Blacklist, House of Cards, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night)
Nicholas Guilak (Of Gods and Kings, 24)
Ray Haratian (Argo, Under The Shadow)
Mary Apick (Homeland, Beneath The Veil)
Fariborz David Diaan (The Brink, Stoning of Soraya, Weeds)
22. Skyshine's BEDLAM
"I haven’t seen a better looking game this year." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
You are the Mechanic, the last known member of a once-thriving guild of brilliant operators of the rolling fortresses called Dozers. You are in charge of commanding your crew in battles, managing your resources, improving your Dozer, interacting with various characters, and protecting your passengers while navigating through the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
23. Blues and Bullets
Eliot Ness, the former leader of the legendary Untouchables, wished only to spend the rest of his days working in his diner, not dwelling too much on the cesspit of corruption his city, Santa Esperanza, had degenerated into.
But things rarely go as planned.
When children suddenly start to disappear and the police just simply a blind eye, Eliot decides to take the law into his own hands, track down the culprit and bring him to justice by any means necessary, even if he has to abandon his dreams of a peaceful life and again get embroiled in shootouts with the usual array of assassins and hoodlums.
Helped by various characters from some unexpected places, the player must guide Eliot through the increasingly morbid and decadent scenarios searching for clues to solve the cases in the five episodes of this season's Blues and Bullets.
Categories in common with Blues and Bullets: Adventure
24. Line of Sight
We Are Proud to Present Line Of Sight (LoS).
Line of Sight is an online FPS game, developed by a small independent studio, that trying to bring many unique features and innovative systems, such as detailed character and weapon customization. Line of Sight takes place in a modern military setting in a twisted reality. To describe it in one sentence, “Bioshock(tm) meets Call of Duty(tm) in a multi-player game.” Sure, it’s an overstatement but we have no better(shorter) way to describe it. Our unique Psionics Abilities will enable you to have a unique game experience. The first batch of these unique Abilities are only the beginning and there are lots more to come in the near future.
And if you are a fan of pure military FPS games and like to play competitively, no worries, you are covered too! Line of Sight provides “Classic Modes” where you can play the game just like traditional online FPS games, often seen in E-Sports scenery. You will appreciate the best-in-class Rankings, Clans, and League systems; we take E-Sport very seriously as it is one of our highest priorities.
If you are a casual player, you will enjoy our unique contents, and stress-free Match Making system. You are free to play either casually or competitively, depending on your preferences.
We have got lots of more exciting features in the roadmap and we would like to bring them to you in the near future such as: innovative PvE modes, a Custom Map Editor, Built-in professional tournament system, and MyRoom(Custom Hideout) to name a few.
We would like to welcome you to Line of Sight and we are really looking forward to shape the game to make it more exciting together!
Thank you very much in advance for your kind support and awesome feedback!
Categories in common with Line of Sight: Action
25. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
The Hollow NightSince time immemorial, the organization “Night Blade” has acted as guardians in what is known as the “Hollow Night”. While resting from her eternal labors in a nondescript town that the Princess of the Night Blade, Linne, meets a young boy named Hyde, who is in possession of the fabled sword of destiny that she has been searching far and wide for.
In the Hollow Night, monsters called Voids feed upon the power that manifests there, while those known as In-births use that same power for their own ends. While investigating the reason behind the sudden increase in the numbers of both Voids and In-births in the Hollow Night, Linne hears of an evil plot being hatched by someone calling themselves “Paradox”. This person turns out to be none other than Hilda, the leader of a shadowy organization known as “Amnesia”.
Vowing to stop “Paradox” before her nefarious plans come to fruition, Linne heads off into the Night. Unbeknownst to her, the young boy she encountered, Hyde, follows behind her with a desperate need to know who, and what, she is.
And thus, the story of the Hollow Night and In-births begins–-Fantasy Light-Novel type Stylish Action FightingThe mystery of the Hollow Night is unfolding before you. At the center lies the Abyss, an unimaginable and uncontrolled phenomenon that threatens all.
Pick one of 20 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive and tight 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and unique fighting styles to keep your appetite for battle sated!New System: Cross-Cast Veil OffActivate Veil Off within a combo to send your opponent flying with the shockwave, allowing for follow up extra attacks!
During "Cross-Cast Veil Off", you will have access to special moves such as Infinite Worth even if your EXS is at 100.
This gives you the chance to inflict serious damage with your combo!
Master the use of Cross-Cast Veil Off to turn the tide of battle in your favor!
Categories in common with Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]: Action
26. Heroes of Hammerwatch
Heroes of Hammerwatch is a rogue-lite action-adventure game set in the same universe as Hammerwatch. Encounter endless hordes of enemies, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated levels to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire.
A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent, you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game!Features:
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value and will bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your heroes will retain the experience gained from a run, and will become more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your heroes in various ways.
- Classes: Choose from 7 different classes, all with unique stats, abilities and playstyles.
- Items: Find or buy over 100 unique items of various rarity.
- Co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in co-op.
- New Game+: Heroes of Hammerwatch will be a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
27. Pure Pool
Let the makers of Hustle Kings™ transport you to the slick and exciting world of Pure Pool. Experience a living, breathing, bustling Pool Hall from the convenience of your living room – all wrapped up in VooFoo Studios signature jaw-dropping visuals! Whether you prefer to spend your time playing solo or weighing up against the competition, connect and prepare to be blown away by the next best thing to real life Pool.
With 4 game modes from classic American 8 Ball Pool to Killer, 4 challenges from Perfect Potter to Royal Rumble and full live online Multiplayer, rack-up, hone your skills and compete against the best in online tournaments and matches for a place in the Global Leaderboards. Pure Pool also builds a DNA profile as you play creating an AI interpretation of yourself, your friends and your foes – which you can still play against, even when they’re not online.
28. Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death is a first-person shooter video game based on the Judge Dredd character from the 2000 AD comic series, developed by Rebellion Developments. It was released in 2003 in Europe, and was supposed to be released in March or April 2004 in the United States, but was held back until early 2005.
Ginka, the beautiful officer, is on the local SWAT team by day. But at night, she becomes the Silver cat. And with incredible agility, unbelievable sensitivity and amazing ability, she roams the city like batman. Accidentally, she was informed that the famous gem ‘Emerald Queen’ was stolen. In order to get it back, she blended into the infamous Kurobara’s mansion. But to her surprise, she got trapped by a notorious SM dominatrix who’s crazy about whipping, bondage, shocking and wax-dripping. What will Ginka’s fate be?
Cat Girl is an AVG with an incredible storyline and voice-over throughout all game for main characters. Besides over 100,000-word script, the game also has different choices, which will lead to numerous endings.
貓野目 銀華役: 思 ちぽ
黒薔薇 峰子役: 柳 優雨
三毛 玉五郎役: 福田 純
三毛 玉子役: 紅葉 美兎
三毛 鈴音役: 禦上みみ
Trading cards: According to new policy of Steam, trading cards will be available when the quantity of copies of game sold reachs a certain amount.
30. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION: Action
RutonyChat is a program that allows users to capture chat messages and notifications from various streaming platforms and shows them to leading streaming programs (i.e. OBS or Xsplit) or another programs for recording video. The main advantage is the ability to chat and you arrange various notifications live streamers or for video recording, such as YouTube. This program contains more than 100 customizable pre-set chat skins, and user can create his or her own.
Designers alerts, alerts list and goals can help make unusual notifications with different effects for event, whether as new donation, follow, subscription, resub etc. Also user can show specially notifications via the keyboard, or even just play a sound as a joke. However, the remote control feature, can help user create a complex complex animations and styles for stream or during video recording.
The varied functionality allows you to increase interactivity with the chat, such as the total votepolls, raffle, remote control, system of ranks, bot for a chat and other cool things for your stream or video right out of the box.RutonyChat features
- Supports chats Twitch, YouTube, Hitbox, Goodgame, Sc2tv, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, GipsyTeam, GamersTV, Cybergame, Twitter (hashtag), Azubu, Beam.pro, Reall.tv, Douyu, VIDI, TwitchAlerts, DonationAlerts, StreamTip
- Notifications for Twitch followers and subscribers, StreamTips, TwitchAlerts and Donationalerts donations, Goodgame followers, subscribers and donations, Sc2tv donations. Also custom notification via Remote control
- Supports all emoticons, including 3nd developers, like BTTV & FFZ, and other
- Shows color nicknames
- Highlights messages to streamer (you can set all the names to highlight in the settings)
- Over 100 visual appearence themes with different animations and styles (you can see themes on website)
- Designer Alerts (follower, subs, etc.)
- Designer Alerts List
- Designer Goals (donate, subs, followers, etc.)
- Remote control - run scripts, plays sounds, alerts...
- Rank system - icon near nickname
- Ignore list
- Labels for last subscriber, top donation, goals, counters, etc.
- GoodGame and Twitch bot with support scripts LUA
- Game mode - if you have one monitor
Categories in common with RutonyChat:
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
33. City Car Driving
City Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
34. Furry Girl 🐺
Short DescriptionWith Furry Girl 🐺 you can truly relax and experience ethereal pleasure! Help them light the fire of love and you will get unforgettable emotions.
Special thanks to FR95 and Paintchaser and the whole Furry Community Unique Features
- Several stages of undressing Furry Girls*
- 18 Full-HD levels (+1 bonus level)
- 100 impressive achievements
- Cheat-code "FURRY" will give you completion of the level instantly
- Two unique game designs especially for you - day and night modes
- Sweet and charming music
- Three unique Furry game modes:
- Great artworks with hot Furry Girls
- Nice atmosphere, exciting effects and sound
* - in some levels
35. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
36. Stay Alight
Become a world savior in the new arcade game — Stay Alight®!
Meet the adventurous Mr. Bulb, who will free the planet from the cartoonish microbes with your help. The green meanies have conquered the planet completely and utterly, so it’s up to Mr. Bulb to find all their secret hideouts and destroy them using his tactical skills and projectile weaponry. The game mechanics is based on real physics, so you should very carefully aim and calculate shot power — in the process of completing 80 unique levels!
Wonderful graphics, amazing music, interactive objects, various enemies and troves of hidden surprises are waiting for you on this microbe-infested planet!
- Realistic physics
- Music and sounds!
- Unique setting (wow)!
- 80 levels!
- Bad guys!
37. SuperPower 2
RULE YOUR COUNTRY, CONQUER YOUR ENEMIES, DOMINATE THE WORLD!The Story:SuperPower 2 is the only global geopolitical simulation game which allows players to control entire countries. Players control countries in 3 major areas: political, economic and military, but this time, in a beautiful real-time 3D environment. Players build up their own countries and increase their influence in the broader world while competing against sophisticated A.I. Along the way, gamers make use of economic sanctions, political alliances, and military actions to wage their battles. SuperPower 2 offers the ability to fine-tune each country's performance, from creating or breaking treaties, to making tactical decisions in particular military conflicts.Key Features:
- 193 real countries all playable & equipped with realistic data drawn from the CIA World Factbook, the United Nations and U.S. Military databases.
- Sophisticated A.I. designed to realistically simulate each country.
- Real-life combat situations, with multiple forces joining and leaving battles as the balance of power shifts.
- Real-time gameplay and Modular units building.
- Solo scenarios and "sandbox mode", as well as full Multiplayer support for up to 32 players in a variety of styles, including world domination, economic master, and many others
- 14 steam achievements
- New internet matchmaking library, and modified the UI flow in the multiplayer menus
- Updated the code to support new OS
- Widescreen Resolution support
- Editor and Full SDK included
- Capital ships needed for invasions from the sea. They need to be within 750km of the region you're trying to invade.
- Enemy fleets must be further than 1500km of your invasion fleet when trying to invade a region from the sea.
- The AI will take diplomatic relations into account and will decide whether or not to annex regions under it's military control now.
- Economy: GTM limited to 30%, sectortax at 70%.
- Diplomacy: embargo treaties result in a drop in relations.
- Combat Radius has been enlarged to make frontlines easier to make.
- AI: allies will make more rational decisions when there is war. If you can handle it yourself, they won't help.
- Peaceful Annexation: depending on population support in both nations, you now have more or less chance of peacefully annexation a nation.
- 95 and the nations involved need at least one religion or language in common.
38. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
39. March of War: FaceOff - M
March of War: FaceOff
The Battlefield Card Game.
Played out on a beautiful game-board battlefield, FaceOff offers many of the familiar mechanics of the typical card game; however, the game-board play adds a unique “terrain” dimension missing from other card games.
FaceOff not only plays different than other card games – it is the only Steampunk card game we know of on Steam.
Come join the FaceOff alt-history Steampunk wargame community - choose a faction, build a devious deck, and then put on your poker face as you Face Off across the game-board battlefield. Unleash devastating barrages, advance your army, and pulverize the enemy with a dazzling combination of cunning strategy and totally unexpected card combinations.
With hundreds of cards across three unique factions, no game is ever the same. Craft your perfect deck and play for free against the AI or human opponents!
Many FaceOff players are active chess players looking for entertaining new ways to exercise their chess skills. So if you like card games, and you like chess - then why not download FaceOff and give it a spin - its Free to Play.FeaturesOne Account - Multi-platform
- Windows, OS X, Android, iOS
- Link any supported device to your account
- Start game on PC and finish on your tablet (PvE) only
Free 2 Play
- No units restricted to paying only players
- Earn cards as rewards
- Earn tickets as rewards
- Earn Coins
- 8 Different Languages
- More to come
Extensive Deck Building
- Begin with versatile starter deck
- Earn cards & build unlimited custom decks
- 3 Unique Factions, 400+ cards
- Disintegrate excess cards & craft new ones
Board Based Gameplay
- More Skill – Less RNG
- All strategy except for card draw
- Unique position based gameplay
40. BLADESTORM: Nightmare
Experience the ultimate expression of the series with “Direct X”!
[Features of the Windows version]
One feature of the Windows version is the ability to set detailed graphic settings, like number of characters displayed, draw distance, and so on, based on your PC’s specs.
For those using high spec PCs, using the highest settings optimizes DirectX11’s capabilities, allowing for improved battlefield graphics and amazingly smooth gameplay at a high frame rate.
Also, since it is possible to customize the controls, you can create a control scheme that you enjoy for the best game play experience.
[Features of BLADESTORM: Nightmare]
◆A new type of Action Game! Lead squads to drive the enemy into oblivion!
Players become mercenaries in the Hundred Years War and lead squads of fighters, made up of anything from footmen, bowmen, and horsemen to elephant troops, cannon troops, and siege weapons, across dynamically changing battlefield on a mission to guide his side to victory.
Players control squads of men, using unique Actions to devastate the enemy for an innovative and thrilling experience. With each trooper, both enemy and ally, guided by its own AI, the savage clash between large forces are painted in breath-taking intensity and shocking reality.
◆The Thrill and Strategy of controlling 4 squads of up to 200 Troops!
Players can switch between up to 4 squads. Switching between squads allow them to act over a wider area. Also, combining squads into an army of up to 200 men allow players to make powerful concerted attacks and combos based on the attacking squad, all for an exciting new game-play experience that combines the thrill of action and the depth of strategy.
◆A Richer Story Mode with the inclusion of Nightmare!
In the “Hundred Years War”, players enjoy a free mission system that allows them to experience the battle from the viewpoints of both the English and the French. Meeting and interacting with such heroes of history as Joan of Arc and Edward, the Black Prince, brings the story to vivid life.
In addition to this, we have included an original Nightmare mode involving huge monsters such as dragons and cyclops. The heroes of history are called upon to fight once more, as England and France join together in common cause to fight mysterious monsters in an entirely new take on the world of the Hundred Years War.
◆A New Game Experience using the latest technologies and introducing exciting new elements!
The latest graphic technologies have been used to create the amazing battles of a Medieval battleground. We have also included an online multiplayer function, a revised character edit mode and assorted other new features for an enjoyable new game experience.
Categories in common with BLADESTORM: Nightmare: Action
41. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
42. Masked Forces
Masked Forces is an action-packed game where your main purpose is to eliminate your enemies using any means necessary. You have a great singleplayer campaign and multiple online game modes that you can use to show your might.
With Masked Forces you get to test your shooting mechanics and enjoy a unique, fun experience.
Included in the game you can find an armor/weapon shop as well as plenty of upgrades that you can check out right away. If you are a fan of action games or you just want to enjoy an immersive, exciting gaming experience you are bound to be impressed by Masked Forces!
- Fun FPS system
- Great gameplay mechanics
- Unlockable armor and weapons
- Fun singleplayer missions
- Immersive multiplayer
RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails 2D Action Platformer that puts a teeth-rattling, gravity-defying weapon in your hands. With a cast of crazed characters, simple but beautifully difficult gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, RunGunJumpGun is a loud, trippy mess of twitchy platforming goodness.
The two-button setup is treacherously simple. One button shoots your massive gun downwards, propelling you through the air. The other shoots forward, destroying anything that’s in your path. But there is no stopping in this beautifully surreal world littered with deadly traps and soul-crushing obstacles around every corner. Players will have to constantly alternate between the two firing modes to maneuver through meticulously crafted levels where death is a promise not a possibility. There is only running, gunning, jumping, and gunning, in a mad dash to survive long enough to die again.
The game takes place in the Extax System, a solar system where the Sun has begun to swell and devour planets. With most of the planets already devoured, the remaining worlds have descended into madness and superstition. Each denizen has their own theory on why the sun seems so enraged, but they all hang on one central element: Atomiks, the primary resource in the entire system.
You play as a scavenger, a rogue from outside the Extax System who seems to have only one goal: get Atomiks. What do the Atomiks mean to the scavenger? Does he want to scoop up precious resources for himself, or use them as a way to appease the sun and end the suffering of the system? Or Maybe they’re just shiny pick-ups in a video game to him.
- Beautifully Difficult: Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action: Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay: One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds: Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem: Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode: For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals: Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack: Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative: The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables: The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay: Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.
44. Starward Rogue
- Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
- Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
- Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
- 5 difficulty levels range from "Relatively Easy" to "Nigh Impossible."
- Play as a "head in a mech" harvested from the neck of everyone's favorite Hydral.
- Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
- Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
- Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
- Secrets! Among them "incredibilities" that massively change the way the game plays.
- Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
- Upgrade during each "run" via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
45. Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox
This game has a steep learning curve and will challenge your building and problem solving skills. Please do not purchase is unless you love experimenting, learning new stuff and want to support development of the game.
Homebrew is a vehicle sandbox where creativity is key.The game is developed with a passion for science, input of the community and a belief that your imagination should be the only limit when it comes to what you can build.
If you're looking for a game where you lose track of time perfecting your creations, testing them in a vast world and searching for new approaches/solutions this is the game for you. Now let's look at what you can expect:
- SANDBOX BUILDING
You are the creator and you have the power. You can set up controls for all kinds of input devices, there’s no size or part limit and all parts are highly tweakable. In addition the builder includes a plating system and a dynamic vehicle tuner with debugging capabilities.
- MULTIPLAYER + WORKSHOP
Play online and battle with your friends in the multiplayer. Search through the workshop and try out one of the many vehicles that other players have created.
A wide range of weapons at your disposal that take real balistics into account.
Explore the world of Homebrew and test your creations on one of the many islands. The world has a dynamic day and night cycle and is large enough to test any type of vehicle including boats, supersonic planes, cars and more.
In addition to land vehicle behaviour the game has aerodynamics and water dynamics with waves in place so that you can test your creations to the extreme.
Whether you’re working on a car, a plane, a boat, a spaceship or anything else, Homebrew has a ton of parts including engines, motors, wheels, lights, wings, pontoons, detachers, transmissions, … More information about the individual parts can be found in our PARTS WIKI .
- LOGIC PARTS
Take building to the next level and combine usual parts with logic components to build autopilot vehicles, stabilizing systems, transforming vehicles, robotic arms, … Your imagination is the limit. More information on how to use these parts can be found on our PARTS WIKI
- AN AWESOME COMMUNITY
Whether you’re looking for help, someone to play with or simply want to chat you’re always welcome to join us on Steam or our DISCORD CHANNEL.
That’s right, we’ve got a series of new parts planned including water parts, tank tracks, wings, hulls, wheels, more logic components and community suggestions.
We want to continue improving builder and implement things like symmetry, coloring system and tools for user generated content.
- CHALLENGE SYSTEM
To add more gameplay and possibilities we will implement the necessary tools to create custom challenges in Homebrew.
We want to expand the current world even more and add more variation to the environment.
- OTHER FEATURES
Our team is always looking out for great community suggestions and based on the feedback that we receive we’ll continue optimization and fixing bugs. In addition we’re also thinking about implementing tools for character customization.
46. Speed Brawl
Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard! Maintain your momentum, build your combos, and unleash powerful special moves. Find your own fighting style, and assemble the finest team of brawlers ever seen. Then do it all again faster... faster... FASTER!!!Features
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
47. I, Gladiator
Based on the epic Gladiator movies and games of the past, I,Gladiator brings you the true feeling of gladiatorial combat.
Swords, maces, spears, different fighting styles, power strikes and master combos, multiple foes assaulting you at once, hungry lions just waiting for a kill, insidious traps to avoid and put to your advantage - this game got them all!
Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them!
Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the romans and their gods alike!
Heed my advice, gladiator... To prevail you would need to be cunning as well as strong, work out a strategy for every level, use arena environment to your advantage, notice and utilize enemy’s weaknesses and last, but not the least, win that spoiled Roman crowd!
You get to enjoy a story of Rufus, a champion of the arena. Rufus is made to be a pawn in the game of blood played between two warring Roman gods. For Rufus to gain control of his own fate and to get revenge, he has to start at the bottom and fight his way through a series of increasingly difficult tournaments in different locations. Never give up and win back your pride!
• CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER and LEADERBOARDS
• 80 ACTION PACKED LEVELS SPECIFICALLY REBALANCED FOR STEAM RELEASE
• OVER 100 HISTORICALLY ACCURATE WEAPONS AND ARMOR TO UNLOCK
• 20 ADRENALIN DRIVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY - MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ENEMIES AT ONCE, each with unique combat style. A real gladiatorial arena mayhem!
• STUNNING COMICS-LIKE GRAPHICS and MYSTIC STORYLINE professionally voiced in Latin for true historic feeling
• GAMEPAD, MOUSE OR KEYBOARD CONTROLS
• GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits, traps and other objects to win… or lose
• HUNGRY VICIOUS LIONS to spoil your day!
• DISMEMBER your enemies if you master special strikes!
• ENTERTAIN THE BLOODTHIRSTY ROMAN CROWD to earn additional income
48. The Fishing Club 3D
Go fishing and relax!
Bait your hooks and catch lifelike fish in beautiful 3D locations all over the world - from tiny roaches to mighty sharks!
- Catch over 50 different fish species - from the smallest roach to the mighty sharks. New fish species are added on a regular basis.
- Create your own fishing club and go fishing with friends.
- Chat with your club mates and other players from all over the world.
- Take part in Speed Fishing competitions on your own or win weekly competitions with your club.
- Complete quests and catch legendary fish like the mysterious Tiger Trout and many others.
- Go on an epic treasure hunt and catch the infamous shark Gorgemaw.
- Find the best combination of rod, line, bait and hook to catch giant fish.
- Take part in the very popular King-of-the-Spot competitions in which clubs fight for the highest catch weight at a fishing spot.
- Chat with fellow anglers in the global chat room or just with your club mates in your club’s private chat.
- Don’t worry about “energy” or spamming your friends to keep fishing: In The Fishing Club 3D, you can play as long as you want.
49. Pro Cycling Manager 2015
TAKE YOUR TEAM RIGHT TO THE TOP!
Become the sporting director of one of the pro cycling circuit's 90 teams, and compete in a thrilling 2015 season. Participate in over 200 competitions (550 stages) and the ultimate challenge: the prestigious Tour de France 2015 and its official route. Recruitment, personnel management, finances, contracts with riders and sponsors, training programs and the race calendar: leave nothing to chance. Your role will be equally important during the race, where every decision will be crucial in your bid for victory!
Embark on a season in Solo mode or organize online competitions against virtual managers around the world!
Pro Cycling Manager 2015 is packed with new features:
- Pro Cyclist: a new game mode where you create and control a cyclist from the start of his career and turn him into an international star!
- Career: a revised rider progress system, specific training programs, a more extensive scout management system and the opportunity to manage a reserve team!
- More realistic and strategic sprint sequences with the option to choose your sprinter’s preferred trajectory
- Even more meticulous graphics with richly detailed environments and a high-performance AI to make the action more challenging
- New interface and design of the menus and in the race
50. Starlaxis Supernova Edition
Prepare yourself for mind-blowing puzzle action in new dimensions!
You think Starlaxis is just a small, easy puzzle game? THINK AGAIN!
Master breath-taking challenges, win seemingly impossible boss fights, complete multiple missions goals, overcome dozens of enemies, and last but not least: Save EARTH!Features
- Explosive puzzle action with complex game mechanics
- Story & Endless mode
- 5 huge worlds, each with 8-9 missions and different goals to accomplish
- Great graphic design with beatiful backgrounds and 3D spaceships
- Choose from 4 upgradable starships
- 6 commanders with their own signature “special moves”
- Seemingly impossible boss fights, breath-taking challenges, black holes, dozens of enemies, animated cutscenes and much more will entertain you for many hours
- STEAM FEATURES: Achievements, Trading Cards and Leaderboard
- No DLC. Get the COMPLETE game when buying it
- Joypad, mouse & keyboard Support