The best games like Garou: Mark of the Wolves are:
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightPixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
- arrow_rightMetal Slug X
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
- arrow_rightOh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
100 Best Games Like Garou: Mark of the Wolves:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (66)
- PlayStation 4 (81)
- iOS (54)
- Android (44)
- macOS (61)
- Linux (34)
- Nintendo Switch (82)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (34)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (42)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (18)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (25)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (8)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (11)
- Jaguar (1)
- Neo Geo (3)
Strider is a platforming hack and slash game developed by Double Helix Games. The game is a reboot of 1989 title, yet the developers didn't intend the game to be viewed as one.
The title retells the original game's story. In the dystopian future, the best assassin of an organization called Strider is sent to eliminate the dictatorship of Grandmaster Melo who took over Earth and is now based in Kazakh City.
Strider features fast combat with the element of acrobatics. Similar to the original NES game, it is an intense side-scrolling action title. The players are free to explore Kazakh City in order to obtain new abilities and equipment. There are also several pickups scattered across the level. The pickups were intended to be found and collected rather than being temporary bonuses.
The game features three modes: Story Mode, Beacon Run, where the players have to reach multiple checkpoints as fast as possible, and Survival where players are put up against waves of enemies. The game features a ranking system and public leaderboards.
2. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
Wargroove is a high fantasy game that was strongly inspired by such turn-based tactics games as Advance Wars and Fire Emblem. It features minimalist pixelated visual style and a 2D top-down view. The game is made for Nintendo Switch and aims to recreate the retro atmosphere of the old games from the early 2000s handheld consoles.
The player assumes the role of one of the commanders. There are twelve unique commanders, each of them has a distinct personality, motivation, and a personal set of missions. The player navigates his or her commander on the map and fights the enemies. New commanders can be unlocked as the player progresses in the game. The commanders belong to four different factions: Cherrystone Kingdom, Felheim Legion, Heavensong Empire and Floran Tribes (the latter also featured in Starbound).
Wargroove includes a variety of modes, such as single player, cooperative multiplayer and player versus player, in both online and local modes. The multiplayer modes allow up to four players to participate in a game. The game allows the players to customize the rules and other options in this mode.
The game also includes a map editor that lets the players make their own campaigns. The editor features the option to interlink the various missions to create your own non-linear campaigns.
5. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate edition includes PixelJunk Shooter and PixelJunk Shooter 2. Corresponding to the PixelJunk series, Ultimate covers the forth and the fifth parts of the franchise, consisting of 10 titles overall.
The refreshed version brings out the new mode of the same name: Ultimate, which changes design style of the game. The players can choose between Classic and Ultimate. It is also known that now progress can be transferred between the two parts of the original series and the lighting and fluid physics have been modified.
The title is a top-down twin-stick shooter with a focus on the exploring the planets' landscapes and fighting the other explorers. The goal of every level is to find and save trapped scientists out of pits and grooves in the rock. Among the instruments of achieving this goal one may find a wide variety of guns, used to fight enemies and destroy some rocks; as well as fluid controlling abilities of the ship — it can transfer water, magma, and ferrofluid. There is a total of 30 levels (15 in every game) divided into six stages each one of which ends with a boss fight.
The game yields the second part's multiplayer — any owner of the Ultimate edition may participate in The League Battle matches, which utilize the Capture-The-Flag mechanics and force all players to defend their territory.
6. Metal Slug X
“METAL SLUG X”, a masterpiece in SNK’s emblematic 2D run & gun action shooting game series, still continues to fascinate millions of fans worldwide to this day for its intricate dot-pixel graphics, and simple and intuitive game controls. One of the most highly praised titles in the series among Metal Slug fans for its refined balance and game volume, heads out to the Steam gaming platform! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE MODE (MAIN MISSION):
Play the original arcade version of “METAL SLUG X” from Missions 1 to 6, and fight your way through the battlefield to foil General Morden's new coup attempt!!
・MISSION MODE (STAGE SELECT):
Play your favorite stages at will and train alone or with a brother-in-arms on the missions you have unlocked so far!
Connect to Steam and clear missions with friends far away via Online Co-Op Play.
Find a fellow countryman or foreign ally and let the mission begin!
Configure control, language, video display, and sound volume settings.
Check your current rank and score in“METAL SLUG X” at any time,
and compete with other players to become the world's No. 1 soldier!
** WILL NOT RUN ON WINDOWS XP **
8. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
9. The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel
Among the nations on the Zemurian continent, the mighty Erebonian Empire has been quick to outwardly stake its claim militarily; yet politically, ugly bouts of internal conflict between the upper class and commoners attempting to rise to power have been steadily intensifying day by day. The Noble and Reformist Factions have been none too kind to one another over the years, and tensions between the two only stand to worsen if compromises aren’t made in the very near future.
Rean Schwarzer, like any other citizen of the Imperial Nation, is no stranger to these rising conflicts: the class system has been deeply embedded into the hearts of every Erebonian since the days of old. As a seventeen-year-old student preparing for his new life at Thors Military Academy, however, he notices that his crimson uniform differs from the standard ones issued to his peers—typically green for commoners, and white for nobles.
Enter, Class VII of Thors Military Academy. For the first time in the prestigious academy’s history, rank means nothing and skill means everything. With nine hand-picked students of various backgrounds and abilities, Rean included, Class VII readies itself to dive deep into the political quagmire that threatens not only them, but the Empire as a whole.
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel (Sen no Kiseki in Japanese) is the first in the series to tread Erebonian soil and explore the inner political conflicts of this oft-mentioned powerhouse nation in detail. Delve into the expansive lore that has become synonymous with the series, enjoy school life and bond with fellow students to earn new abilities in battle, take advantage of speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system, and uncover dramatic events that stand to change everything these two opposing social classes stand for.
- KEY FEATURES
- A World Rich in Depth for Veterans and Newcomers Alike
The events of Trails of Cold Steel are expertly told so that longtime Trails veterans and casual RPG fans alike can equally enjoy its detailed, highly nuanced storyline.
- New Link System Adds Depth to Combat
Take advantage of the Combat Link System by bonding with your allies throughout the school year, netting you a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding and more.
- A Sleek Update to a Classic Growth Mechanic
Trails of Cold Steel streamlines the classic “Orbment” magic system from previous titles with new “ARCUS” units, allowing for more ready access to abilities and quicker customization.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel: Role Playing
10. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
11. Mega Man 11
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man.
12. Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes is an arcade-fighting game developed by Capcom. It came out on 18-11-2000. It was published by Virgin Interactive. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes is available on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, iOS and Xbox.
Yoshihiro Sudou produced the game. Mitsuhiko Takano and Tetsuya Shibata scored the game.
13. Extreme Exorcism
Extreme Exorcism is a paranormal platformer where every move you make comes back to haunt you.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
15. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Ultimate battle action!Using the previous installation, "GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE" as the base, players can perform "Gatling combos" by simply pressing attack buttons in sequence; or launch their opponents into mid-air with the overhead "Dust" attack; or cancelling their character's current motion to allow for more follow-ups with the "Roman Cancel"; keeping everything that makes a GUILTY GEAR game, while fine-tuning everything to reach optimal balance!Full 25 characters cast!Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the latest Plus R version, they have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!Refined skills, polished strategiesBased on the large amount of players' feedbacks on the previous installation, "GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE", all characters have been closely examined and further tweaked for optimal battle performance! The entire cast have their core concepts revised and re-evaluated; balances are in place to bring out the most variation among the cast, with the ultimate aim to liven up the heat of every battle!
Devise new strategies with each character as you play!Multiple game modesAll-time favorites "Survival Mode", "M.O.M. Mode", "Training Mode" and "Mission Mode" all included! In addition, you can view over 100 special illustrations in the "Gallery Mode" by various artists!Ranked Match & Player Match Online ModesPlayers can test their strength online, with the 2 network matching modes "Ranked Match" and "Player Match"!
Raise your rank with each win from the "Ranked Match" mode! Or, you can simply have fun online with your friends with the "Player Match"! Wins and losses are not recorded here, so you don't have to worry about a bad record!
16. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
17. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Celebrate Street Fighter’s historic legacy with the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. In this massive collection of 12 Street Fighter titles, perfect arcade balance makes it to consoles and PC for the first time ever. Four groundbreaking titles let you hop online and relive the arcade experience through the online Arcade Mode or play with friends - SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: Third Strike!
The celebration continues in the Museum, where fans and historians alike can follow the timeline of how Street Fighter has evolved over the past 30 years. Learn more about the Street Fighter cast, view key animation sprites in the character viewer and take a behind-the-scenes look at the design documents that helped solidify the franchise that produced generations of World Warriors!
18. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
Coming in 2019, FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered marks the 20th Anniversary of its original release with a new visual refresh and brings the game’s beloved story to PS4. With overhauled visuals, see your favorite characters come to life like never before!
19. Dead Island Retro Revenge
Time for some 16-bit retro revenge! Hell-bent on saving his cat, Max must carve a bloody path through a zombie-infested California, tearing his way through hordes of the undead, battalions of corrupt soldiers, and a slew of evil-minded ex-cons. Pull off crazy combos, collect power-ups, wield super weapons, and unleash insane magic attacks as you fight to become the amazing 16-bit side-scrolling hero you've always believed yourself to be!
Categories in common with Dead Island Retro Revenge: Action
**FATE: The Traitor Soul is now live on Steam!**
Play (or Re-play) This Classic Dungeon Crawler!
During the golden days of action RPGs, FATE was a powerhouse, winning runner-up for PC Magazine’s Role-Playing Game of the year. Popular enough to spawn 3 sequels, this was one of the premier dungeon crawlers of its time. Now is your chance to enter the legendary town of Grove and experience the original for yourself!
Hello, traveler. Journey to the outskirts, where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Battle vicious creatures, collect unique weaponry, learn powerful spells and glory will be yours.
Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – Fans of old (and fans of new) can enjoy this never-before-seen art!
- NEW Steam Badges – 6 levels for you to collect, hoard and show off.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – Oh, you’re old school all right, throw a little FATE into your chat to prove it.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – FATE up your profile with these beautiful works of art made especially for Steam players.
- Gameplay – It’s quick, immersive and classic.
- Procedurally generated levels – Explore limitless caverns, dungeons, mines and tunnels. What will you find?
- Economy - Buy and sell items… or try your luck with shopkeeper!
- Pet - Choose a dog or cat and evolve it into more and more powerful creatures. Rawr.
- Street Cred – Up your gamer street cred by playing this classic game and show those hipsters what for!
21. THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
Become the new challenger in the all-time classic THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97 on iPhone and iPad!
Revisit this fighting gem, by playing one of its legendary (and sometimes hidden) teams, and behold the numerous endings the game has to offer!
Put an end to the evil Orochi's resurrection scheme, and finally settle the score between Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami!
■35 playable characters!
Play as SNK's iconic fighters such as Kyo Kusanagi and Terry Bogard, and try to master the infamous "New Face Team" or the "KOF '97 Special Team"!
The NEO GEO version's hidden characters are now available directly on the character select screen so you can easily crush your opponent using Orochi Iori or Orochi Leona!
Experience for the first time in the series the "Affinity System", and to select the members of your team according to their affinity, and enjoy their pre-match interactions!
■2 modes to improve the game's depth!
KOF '97 uses 2 differents gameplay modes: EXTRA and ADVANCED! Master the system that fits you the best and burn your rivals down!
Various jumps for different ways to bring the pain to your enemy! A must if you think offense is the best defense!
You can stock your Power gauges to enter in MAX mode or to unleash deadly Desperation Moves!
Depending on your characters' affinity, get extra Power gauges even after losing a round!
Use the Evade move wisely as you are being rushed and send your opponent flying!
Fill your Power gauge to automatically enter Power Max mode for a set amount of time!
As you are close to exhaustion, your health bar will turn red and blink, then you will be able to unleash your Desperation Moves to your heart's content, as long as you are the last one standing!
■A NEOGEO Perfect Port with added features!
You have the possibility to play the game as it was intended back in the days with 4 buttons, or you can enjoy the new control scheme using the 6 buttons settings and the simplified special move with the help of the SP button!
■Fight against your friends through Bluetooth Multiplayer mode!
Decide who's the real KING OF FIGHTERS by challenging your friends via Bluetooth Multiplayer!!
22. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
23. Double Dragon Trilogy
A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls (keyboard & controller)
• Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Choose between the original graphics or video filter
24. THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
KOF 2002 UM,
fully upgraded version of KOF 2002 & 2nd title in the UM series,
joins the battle on STEAM!ABOUT THE GAMEThe second title in the UM series is a fully upgraded version of KOF 2002, a masterpiece of the KOF series deserving of a place honor along with KOF ’98. Based on THE NESTS CHRONICLES, this title includes the most characters of any title in KOF history. All graphics and background music have been completely redone and the game balance has also been extensively redesigned. New moves have been added and others have been brought back, meaning that players can enjoy battling it out for longer than ever.
・66 characters in all – the most playable characters ever in the KOF series:
With DNA from Kyo and K’, this title’s original character Nameless is ready for action!
In addition to characters that appeared in the original KOF 2002, formidable fighters from THE NESTS CHRONICLES as well as additional characters and hidden characters keep popping up to fight!
・Don’t miss the updated graphics and production:
・Updated game sounds:
The demo screens, cut-scenes, and winning screens are worth a look:[/b]
What’s more, all background music has been updated for more intense matches!
Tons of new moves and old moves that have been brought back are found in this title only!
Feel the heat of the upgraded MAX2!!
・Fully upgraded and redesigned system and game balance for all characters:
Each character’s special and extra-special moves are former moves and power-changing moves from past series as well as many new moves created for this title only.
The MAX2 move for all characters is even more impressive than ever. Now easier to use in real matches for a show of supreme power!!
・Includes many game modes:
Not only can 50 different moves be practiced in both “normal” and “expert” difficulties in Challenge Mode, players can also create original combos in “Practice Mode”. There is also “Endless Mode”, where players can battle against the CPU for as long as their endurance will allow.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH: Action
25. Press X to Not Die
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this ridiculous live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- 25 unique ways to die!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
26. Draw Slasher
Meet Hanzo. He’s a ninja. While he was training ‘out there’ the Pirate Monkey Zombies™ - stupid, ugly, smelly, rotten and disgusting creatures - kidnapped his family. Take control of his awesome blade and aid him in the quest to free them.
You need just a mouse to play. LMB + draw a line to jump, dash, dodge, and slash. RMB to summon powerful Ninjutsu Techniques - super-efficient against the 'rottents'.
• Unique mouse only controls
• Story Mode
• Challenges Mode
• Endless Arcade: Survival and Gatekeeper Modes
• Upgradeable Ninjutsu Techniques
Cut, slice, snip, sever, chop, shear and trim hordes of Pirate Monkey Zombies™.
And wear a helmet - you got only one brain!
27. SAMURAI SHODOWN II
■About the opearion guarantee
*We do not guarantee that this application will function without interruption or will be exempt from errors on smartphones with iOS7.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the fantastic response from our devoted fans, we have extended the Sale Campaign for "SAMURAI SHODOWN II"!
Spread the word and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to play "SAMURAI SHODOWN II" with your friends!
SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to iOS devices!
Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions!
The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!
The 2nd episode of the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series, is still beloved by fans of the series all across the world.
Preserving the charm of the first game, its sequel brings the characters, world, and game system to the next level.
An incredible cast of 15 charismatic master swordmens head to the battlefield in order to fulfill their destiny.
Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Ukyo Tachibana, Hanzo Hattori, Jubei Yagyu, and the rest of the 11 original characters return.
Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine come into play to complete the cast as the newcomers!
A new and expanded move list! Disarm your rivals by unleashing a Weapon Smash Attack!
Forward Somersault, Backward Flip, Crouch, and even more moves have been added. A Weapon Smash can be performed when your Rage Gauge reaches its MAX!
Finesse, or brute force? Let your hidden techniques express your fighting style!
A perfect port of this NEOGEO classic, adding new features for an even better experience!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout and SP button allow you to easily pull off strong slashes and special moves by simply using the Touch Screen!
Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with your friends in a match through Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode!
28. Street Fighter Alpha 2
bPurchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!/b
Street Fighter® Alpha 2 explodes on the screen with lightning-fast gameplay. Push your skills to the limit as you discover new hidden moves and reversals for every character.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
bYou must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game./b You must have at least 347 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Street Fighter® Alpha 2 © 2007 CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. All rights reserved.
'PlayStation' and the 'PS' Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One time fee for use on downloads on up to 5 activated PSP® systems and 5 activated PS3TM systems.
'PlayStation', 'PS' Family logo, and 'PSP' are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
29. One Finger Death Punch 2
DEMO LAUNCHES FEBRUARY 11
Demo link will be activated on February 11th.
You're surrounded, outnumbered and have to use any weapon you can get your hands on to dismantle your opponents in a flurry of kung fu. That's the essence of OFDP2, the world's fastest brawler. It features the original OFDP's unique two-button mechanics which we've spent the last five years perfecting. Speed and precision are key in this whirlwind fighting frenzy, as players maintain control over the 26 different unlockable skills, frenetic gameplay, and classic kung fu-inspired animations.ATTACK LEFT or ATTACK RIGHT
We want to show that a fighting game can be complex without cumbersome button combinations. Once players complete the tutorial levels and learn the basics, they'll see that this is the most intense two-button game ever made.
With a 1000 different animations available, literally, anything is possible—particularly when players unlock each of the 26 available skills. Having these skills available simultaneously is a major design challenge that encompasses the core of what OFDP2 is trying to achieve. Seeing the game with all 26 skills is a spectacle unique to OFDP2.
We built this game as a palette cleanser between other games in your library. It was designed to deliver a quick hit of adrenalin as fast as possible.
You can't get a feel for the gameplay from watching videos. The flow of combat is something we spent years tweaking. It's what makes OFDP2 unique. Only by playing it will this become clear. That's why it's important to us that you TRY THE DEMO out before you consider purchasing this game.EASY TO LEARN
THE WORLD'S FASTEST BRAWLER
OUR ONLY GOAL WAS TO CREATE FUN
400+ LEVELS - 26 SKILLS - 4 ENDLESS SURVIVAL TOWERS
30. Haunt the House: Terrortown
A side-scrolling action puzzle game starring ghosts!
...What was that sound? Is somebody there?
Leave the dusty halls of an abandoned clock tower to haunt your way through a town in the dead of night! Possess objects with your ghostly soul, to scare people away from a museum, a hospital, a theatre and a cruise ship. Will you be able to scare everyone out and reclaim what has been lost, before the night is over?
- Three free expansions added since launch! Ghost Train, Mansion House and The North Pole!
- A vibrant town with 5 locations to visit, each with it's own musical style and unique objects
- Hundreds of different objects to possess, with several surprising powers each to try
- A beautiful original score featuring world-class live session musicians
- A large cast of townfolk, each with a personality, voice and sense of style
- A secret second goal beyond simply scaring everyone out of town...
31. Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
As humanity endeavored to better themselves, they created the biological marvel known as Gears. Originally intended as the next step of human evolution, they were instead fitted for war and turned against their own creators. A century later, you are left in the wake of the hundred year human-Gear war that nearly destroyed the Earth. Welcome to Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.Key Features
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
32. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
33. Mary Skelter: Nightmares
The "Jail" suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 metres beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called "Marchens." Within the prison was a boy named Jack - living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate - of Jack's and the Blood Maidens' escape from the Jail...
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
Enter the world of Mary Skelter: Nightmares - a darkly sinister dungeon-crawling RPG set in a mysterious tower inspired by twisted fairy tales. Guide your hero Jack and a band of powerful Blood Maidens, the only heroes capable of cutting a path through a living dungeon inhabited by Nightmares – near unstoppable creatures that unceasingly pursue you through fiendishly constructed labyrinths. Fight through legions of “Marchens” using your Blood Maidens’ unique powers and the blood of your enemies to exploit weaknesses, buff your skills and enter a powerful ‘Massacre’ mode to gain the edge in combat. As the Blood Maidens cut through their enemies only Jack’s blood and the Mary Gun can hope to control the Blood Maidens’ violent heroics. A bloody, dungeoneering challenge awaits!
• Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
• Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain the advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
• Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
• Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
34. Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
The final episode of the series, "MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code" is now on Steam!Maximum Combat FreedomAll playable characters comes with 3 separate styles for players to choose from - "Crescent Moon Style", "Full Moon Style" and "Half Moon Style". Each style exhibits a different behaviour for the selected character, experiment away to discover your own combat style!Largest Character Variety in the SeriesToday a friend, tomorrow a foe… Some tag-teamed, some got converted to the vampiric side, some just wanted to have a spot in the promised movie debut. Try your hands at the largest cast number among the series on all the 31 characters (multiplied by 3 styles each!) to find the dream fighter that suits you best!Deep LoreA year has passed after the TATARI incident left Misaki Town scarred. However, the nightmare revisits again for the third time. Every character has a story to tell in the "ARCADE".
Also, users may enjoy pure battle action in "VERSUS", whether is it 1P vs 2P, 1P vs CPU, or just watch CPU vs CPU.
Players may also wish to try out the characters and their individual styles in the "TRAINING" to get a hang of their abilities before heading to the heat of the battle.Online Battle FeaturePlayers may head over to the "NETWORK MODE" and play against other players over the internet with "RANK MATCH" and "PLAYER MATCH".
Pit your skill against others in a serious matchup via "RANK MATCH" and watch your rankings grow with each win!
35. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
36. Let Them Come
Let Them Come is a fast paced pixel art shoot ‘em up. Twitchy trigger fingers and focused battle tactics are the order of the day as wave after wave of alien-like creatures try to take you down. Gameplay is simple to pick up but hard to master - only the best of the best will survive to fight another day. With a variety of alien creatures to mow down and cool weapons to do it with, stylish retro backdrops and a hard rockin’ soundtrack, Let Them Come is a fast and furious pixel style shooter on steroids
• LOADOUT CUSTOMIZATION - Upgrade and customize your arsenal as you unlock new items to take down the hordes!
• UNRELENTING ONSLAUGHT - Combat an endless stream of diverse enemies with cunning attack mechanics.
• BOOMBOX - Rock out to the music of your choice as you unleash hell fire on the enemy and collect new mixtapes as you go.
• DYNAMIC LIGHTING – Use tracer fire and explosions tactically to help target the oncoming targets in darker levels
• FEROCIOUS BOSS BATTLES - Face grim odds against terrifying boss creatures in the ultimate level showdown!
• ONLINE LEADERBOARDS – Show off your shooter prowess and boast with friends as you climb to the top of the ladder and become the best of the best!
37. Guilty Gear Isuka
A new Gear arises, its name Leopaldon. As they threaten to lay waste to the world, you prepare to mount your offense. The good news? You won't have to face them alone.
Guilty Gear Isuka introduces the brand new mechanic of cooperative gameplay to the tried and true fighting madness of the Guilty Gear XX series. With support for up to four local players (either on teams or as lone wolves), Guilty Gear has never seen more hectic action.Key Features
- A Cast of Misfits - The colorful characters of Guilty Gear XX #Reload return for an encore, and are joined by newcomers A.B.A and Robo-Ky Mk. II! On top of the 23 characters available by default, who knows if there are even more waiting to be uncovered...
- Beat-Em-Up Action - Isuka goes from fighter to brawler when you dive into GG Boost Mode. Punch/kick/cut/grapple your way through waves of formidable opponents, and feel free to invite a friend to help; two-player co-op can give you that extra edge you need.
- Make an Abomination - Newcomer Robo-Ky Mk. II can be retrofitted with the moves of other characters, making him the ultimate doppelganger. Brutal command grabs, a projectile or two, almost nothing is verboten when it comes to the murderous art of imitation.
- Beautiful Characters and Environments - From the tiniest bounty hunter to the largest brute, from sunny beaches to moonlit cemetaries, Guilty Gear Isuka's sprite art oozes character.
- Jaw-Dropping Heavy Metal Soundtrack - From the mind and frets of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari comes some of the most intense rock you'll ever roman cancel to. Buyers of Guilty Gear Isuka on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
Categories in common with Guilty Gear Isuka: Action
Grab your hoverboard and take to the skies in the futuristic super-speed air racing of TrickStyle. There's no need for wheels here as you choose your stylish racer and board and head for the Velodrome. At the Velodrome staging area you enter a room and decide which of the 18 tracks you'd like to strut your airborne stuff on.
Race on three continents on awesome tracks that will challenge your every reflex and skill. But wait, there's no time to rest as you face off against a champion boss character. Emerge victorious and you'll unlock brand new hoverboards to compete with.
Pull off wild tricks, spins, and jaw-dropping jumps while blazing across inventive courses. Slip between narrow passageways, avoid buildings, dive under bridges, and hop over fences as you blitz towards the finish. TrickStyle includes an iconic techno soundtrack, and inspired sound effects.
39. The Next Penelope
- Set in a futuristic Odyssey, "The Next Penelope" is a fast paced action racing game with loud colors, an original story and a challenging risk-reward system.
- If you've played a MicroMachines game, you'll feel right at home with the controls! (An alternative control scheme is available for newcomers as well.)
- Weapons can be mixed and used at any time, but all these abilities cost vital energy, so the player is very powerful and close to death at the same time!
- As Penelope is looking for Ulysses through the galaxy, the player is free to explore the planets in any order. Each world features unique situations, races, even bosses, and new permanent abilities to enhance Penelope's spaceship.
- First released as an early access, The Next Penelope has known 6 months of additional development with the help of the community, and has now new features such as local multiplayer (up to 4 friends on the same keyboard!), more solo content, new languages and options ...
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
41. Pocket Rumble
Pocket Rumble is a streamlined, beginner-friendly 2D fighting game inspired by SNK's classic fighters for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It retains all the gameplay elements that make traditional Street Fighter-style fighters great, but reduces the level of execution and memorization necessary to the bare minimum. That way experienced players can learn the game fast and be able to focus on deeper elements of strategy and mindgames, new players can learn the ins and outs of fighting games without being overwhelmed, and everyone can get their skills to a competitive level without too much grinding alone in training mode.Features:
- Simple, 2-button controls and universal, easy special move inputs with no complex joystick motions
- Short combos with easy timing and a straightforward cancel system
- On-screen frame data bar and visual indicators for properties like invulnerability help players understand fighting game mechanics and how individual moves work
- Simple, unambiguous health and damage system: All characters have 12 HP and all hits do 1 damage
- Diverse cast of characters each with their own unique meter and mechanics
- Quickly swap characters after a lost round to counterpick, just like between matches in a tournament, without slowing down the pace of the match
- Near-flawless online multiplayer with GGPO netcodeOffline Modes:
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
- Versus: Play local matches with friends or the CPU, and get competitive with hidden cursors for double-blind character select at the touch of a button
- Career: Take part in fictional fighting game tournaments around the globe, playing against AIs based on some of Pocket Rumble's top players from the beta, and eventually facing off against AIs from some familiar faces in the FGC
- Lessons: tutorials that teach you the fundamentals of the game
- Training: A fully-featured training mode with a variety of hotkeys and options including viewable hitboxes, save states, dummy recording and more
- Ranked: Get matched up with players of your skill level online, earn points and rank up with Elo ratings, leaderboards including character-specific rankings, and a rematch button to challenge someone to an unranked set when you need that runback
- Friendly: Invite friends to a friendly match that will not count against your rank
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
42. Die for Valhalla!
Die for Valhalla! is a beat ‘em up with a twist. You are a Valkyrie, a ghost-like witch, sent to help Vikings save their world.
As a Valkyrie you have various magical powers. You can take control of Vikings and other creatures. You can also use summoning spells to give you an upper hand in your battles.
In this journey you will seek the truth about the world and about yourself. Things are not always as they seem.
43. The Last Blade (1997)
The Last Blade, released in Japan as Bakumatsu Roman: Gekka no Kenshi (幕末浪漫 月華の剣士 Lit. Bakumatsu Romance: Moon Flower Swordsman), is a fighting game developed and released by SNK for the Neo Geo system in 1997. It was also ported to several home systems. A sequel, The Last Blade 2, was released in 1998.
The game takes place during the Bakumatsu era in Japan, and incorporates various elements of Japanese mythology (with a heavy emphasis on the symbology of the Four Symbols). As such, the background music generally incorporates synthesized instruments simulating a sound appropriate to the 19th century setting, in a Western classical, pseudo-Romantic style (unusual for a fighting game).
The world needs you!
AereA is a music themed Action RPG in which you play as one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples and explore Aezir; a floating island that was broken into pieces. Your mission is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. You have to find your way through all parts of the scattered islands; complete quests, solve puzzles, defeat bosses and discover the truth behind the islands. Will you be able to return the nine primordial instruments?
Play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage, Claude the Trumpet-Gunner, or team up with your friends in local co-op. Collect Music Sheets to learn new skills and customize your weapons to your play style.Features
- Enjoy the beautifully hand-drawn music themed graphic style
- Experience the story to find out what happened to the floating island
- Play as 4 different characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local co-op to form a team with up to 4 friends at any time
- Native 4K Support
45. Aces of the Luftwaffe - Squadron
EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING!
When Europe seemed to be freed, a secret German commando called The Aces of the Luftwaffe took their chance to strike back and invade the USA! It’s your duty to restore peace and liberty by climbing aboard deadly wings of steel and fight against their fearsome war machines in bombastic air battles! Experience an epic storyline and survive the bullet hail above US coasts and cities! Command your wingmen, fight as a team, fight as a squadron!
ACES OF THE LUFTWAFFE – SQUADRON is an action-packed, vertically scrolling shoot ‘em up with a captivating and fully voiced narrative. Dodge bullets, collect massive power ups and wisely use special abilities as you defeat waves of enemies. Upgrade each member of your squadron with their personal skill tree as you level up. But don’t go to war alone! You can take on the Aces with up to 3 friends in an epic 4 player local co-op battle. Are you up to the task?
- Action packed Shoot ’em up with explosive special effects
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Spectacular boss fights and dogfights
- Skill trees with individual abilities for each wingman
- Challenging achievement system
- Creative haptics for gameplay and cut scenes
- Epic movie-like orchestral soundtrack
- - 20 Countdown levels
- - 10 single-player CountDown Levels
- - 10 Co op CountDown Levels
- - Single-player Endless mode
- - Co op Endless mode
- - 10 unique ships
- - 7 unlockable ships
- - over 10 abilities and weapons
- - full controller support
- - Online Scoreboard
47. Caveman Warriors
Jump back in time and free your inner caveman. Smash heads in this cooperative platformer game. Play solo or team up with up to 4 players. Inspired by games like New Super Mario, Joe & Mac, Metal Slug, Castle Crashers and Trine.
- Different playable characters: Choose one of the playable characters, but don’t worry! You can change your character at anytime in the game and play with them all!
- 1-4 players: Play solo, with one, two or three friends. Work together to become unstoppable!
- Varied Enemies: Each level has different enemies, watch out as they can catch you unguarded.
- Secret Levels: Unlock secret levels inside the game for more excitement!
- Challenging: Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements!
48. Super ComboMan: Smash Edition
Crispy Combo Action
Enter a new action hero. An energetic islander with a funked up mullet nugget, wearer of loud Hawaiian shirts, eater of chocolate chip cookies, and owner of a talking fanny pack (yeah, a talking fanny pack). His name is Struggles, and he’s the working class hero with an 'All You Can' attitude, a spinning pile driver, and fireball moves to match.
Help Struggles battle an army of baddies and mega bosses from a giant construction organization called DoDoCo. Traverse through vibrant levels, unlock powerful moves inspired by classic 2D fighter games and punch your co-workers through brick walls in order to collect a paycheck along the way. Help Struggles keep a roof over his and his brother's head in this action packed 2D adventure.
● 2D Fighting Game Inspired Action (you know you love it) – Smash, counter punch, and forward dash into classic 2D platform action and take down an army of DoDoCo thugs coming at you with fighting moves straight outta the classic 2D fighting games move list.
● Mega Manga Bosses & Talking Fanny Packs (the obvious bullet point) - Test your twitch gaming skills and take on big beefy bosses with the help of Struggles' trusted flopping side kick, Flappy, the talking fanny pack. Struggles never leaves home without him.
● Unlock & Unleash - Earn your keep by beating down the DoDoCo baddies, and spend your hard earned cash on unlocking new powerful fighting moves like the fire uppercut, air dash, and the ole stand-by dive kick.
● Go Combo Crazy - Rack up killer kombos and activate powerful perks you can unlock in the combo store.
● Perks - It's going to take more than a loud Hawaiian Shirt and a talking fanny pack to defeat your enemies. Activate powerful perks like Infinite Smash and Heal Parry to put the beat down on the enemy.
● 2D Sticker Art Style - Rad 2D sticker art style will make you want to rock your own fanny pack. (Not for the faint of heart.)
49. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
50. THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98
Series’ masterpiece “KOF ’98” finally joins the battle on iPhone!
■ The best game balance in the “KOF” series!
“KOF ‘98” is praised among KOF fans around the world as being the ultimate compilation of “KOF ‘94” ~ “KOF ‘97” titles and for its fantastic game balance. Moreover, this perfect port of “KOF ‘98” features 2 different gameplay modes, “EXTRA” & “ADVANCED”, and also includes a “TRAINING MODE” where you can master all your combos! “KOF ‘98” is also compatible with Bluetooth game controllers for the best gameplay experience ever!!
■ 38 playable characters!
In addition to the series’ iconic characters, “Iori” and “American Sports” teams as well as “Shingo Yabuki” and “Rugal Bernstein” edit characters return in “KOF ‘98” to complete the gorgeous roster of 38 characters and for a never ending dream match!
■ A NEOGEO Perfect Port with added features!
Play “KOF ‘98” with its original 4 buttons configuration, or use its unique control scheme of 6 button settings and the simplified special moves with the help of the “SP” button!
■ Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with other KOF players via Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode for epic and unforgettable battles!