The best games like Garlock Online are:
- arrow_rightThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- arrow_rightHellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- arrow_rightStories: The Path of Destinies
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- arrow_rightDarksiders III
100 Best Games Like Garlock Online:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (23)
- Android (14)
- macOS (71)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive and direct combat. As a Dragonborn, your character will be able to use the powerful magic of dragon shouts, powered, upgraded and researched with the souls of the dragons that will be randomly encountered by players, while traveling. Hundreds of sidequests will invite players to discover every part of the newly introduced land. Aside from already filled with guilds, Daedra and steampunk Dwemer ruins, Skyrim has additional DLC content that not only brings Solstheim island and vampire conclave but gives players the ability to build their own homes, instead of buying pre-made ones.
2. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
A dark fantasy game that takes inspiration from Scandinavian and Celtic folklore, Hellblade is set in a gritty barbarian world full of weird wooden structures and creepily masked enemies.
The player assumes the role of Senua, a traumatized female warrior from the Pict tribe. She suffers from a growing psychosis after her lover Dillion was brutally murdered by Vikings. Carrying his severed head, Senua sets out to Helheim, the underworld of the dead, to bring her lover's soul back. Her grim and bloody journey mirrors her descent into madness. It becomes increasingly difficult for her (and, thus, the player) to tell fact from fantasy, as she hears voices in her head and sees hallucinations.
When not fighting her enemies, Senua has to solve puzzles to move forward. This is where her distorted perception actually comes out handy, enabling her to "focus" and see what regular people can not. The ghostly voices, recorded using the binaural method to create an eery effect, also help to guide Senua or to warn her about dangers. All of Senua movements, expressions and reactions were recorded through motion capture to make them more realistic and emotional.
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems.
5. Stories: The Path of Destinies
Stories: The Path of Destinies is an action RPG developed by Spearhead Games.
The story is set in a steampunk world on floating islands. You play as Reynardo, a corsair that had retired from his adventures because of his mother's dying wish. One day, the town he lives in is attacked by the ravens sent by the Empire. Reynardo survives the encounter and joins the rebellion to fight the Empire.
There are multiple choices in the game as the plot goes on. 24 endings are available for the player.
The players can move Reynardo between the islands using a grappling hook. At the beginning of the game, Reynardo has a basic set of attacks and blocks which can be upgraded using experience points gained during combat. If the player dies during an encounter, they are respawned at the nearest checkpoint.
Crafting is also present in the game. Players can find treasure crates with materials which are used for creating new items of upgrades.
6. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
The sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and a spin-off to the larger Tomb Raider franchise. This time, our famous adventurer Lara Croft and her rival tomb raider Carter Bell travel to Egypt to search for the ancient temple, where a magical artifact, Stuff of Osiris, is hidden. The game is set in the temple and its dungeons, designed in Ancient Egyptian aesthetics. Besides shooting monsters, Lara and her partners have to avoid all kind of traps that will immediately remind you of Indiana Jones films. Completing specific missions will grant the player rings and amulets that enhance characters' skills and abilities.
Just like the previous game, The Guardian of Light uses the isometric view. The game allows for a cooperative mode for up to four players. All puzzles are automatically adjusted to the number of players. You can play not only as Lara but also as her friendly rival Carter Bell and two Egyptian gods, Isis and Horus, who were imprisoned in the temple for millenniums by the evil god Set. Their goal is to gather together and revive Osiris, the god who was dismembered by Set, and who can save the Earth from Set's evil. While human characters use firearms and grappling hooks, the gods are armed with the magic Stuff of Osiris.
7. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is an action adventure game developed by Crystal Dynamics. The title serves as a spin-off to Tomb Raider series and is not connected to the series storyline whatsoever.
Two thousand years ago there was a battle between the Guardian of Light and the Keeper of Darkness. The Keeper won using the Mirror of Smoke with which he summoned a horde of horrible monsters, but the Guardian survived the encounter and imprisoned the Keeper in his own mirror. Fast-forward to the present day. Lara Croft finds the legendary mirror, but she does not know what evil it contains.
The game puts a strong emphasis on cooperative play, yet it is possible to complete the game alone. While the previous installments in the series featured an action third-person camera, Guardian of Light is using a fixed isometric camera. The players can choose to play either as the Guardian himself or as Lara Croft with each character having their own abilities.
Puzzles differ when played alone or in co-op mode. This was done in order to make the players rely less on AI.
8. Darksiders III
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is the series' spin-off rather than the sequel.
The game is set in the world after the literal Biblical Apocalypse that involved the Four Horsemen and a battle between angels and demons. The story of Darksiders III unfolds at the background of the events of two original games. Darksiders III follows Fury, a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse and the sister to the original protagonist, War the Horseman. She goes on a quest given to her by the Charred Council, an institution that is meant to keep the balance between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Fury's mission is to find and annihilate the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The mighty Lord of the Hollows agrees to help her, although he's obviously pursuing his own goals. He gives Fury the power of the flame.
The player controls Fury from the third person view in an open world. She can use a variety of weapons, including a whip, a sword, and a dagger, as well as her magical abilities. She can also shape-shift into several forms based on elements, such as the flame. Fury also has to solve puzzles and jump platforms. The game reintroduces some of the enemies from the previous parts and introduces new monsters. The enemies in Darksiders III are less numerous but stronger and tougher, taking more effort to beat them.
9. Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 is a turn-based strategy game developed by Triumph Studios. It is the fourth title in the Age of Wonders game series.
Age of Wonders 3 is a fantasy game. It tells the story of a conflict between the Commonwealth Empire and the alliance of dark and forest elves. While the Commonwealth desires to take over the world and push all the old customs and traditions aside, elves fight to prevent such a thing from ever happening. Elves gather all the oppressed races and nations together to take the fight back to humans.
Age of Wonders 3 gameplay is based around a 4X principle, which focuses on exploration, expansion, exploitation, and extermination. The players slowly build up their empire from the ground up. Multiple ways of achieving that are available, such as diplomacy, colonization, or plain old simple war.
At the beginning of the game, the players choose and customize the character they will play as. This character becomes a leader of a specific nation in the game. Six races are available. The races have their own perks, which must be carefully chosen to suit the player's play style.
The leader and empire perk trees are present in the game. As the players build up their empire, new units and buildings become available. There are 6 leader classes available for the players. Leaders can gain experience and level themselves up. The game also features a karma system, which influences the way the players are seen by their people.
10. Dragon Age: Origins Awakening
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening is an expansion pack to fantasy game Dragon Age: Origins developed by BioWare.
The game's story continues where Dragon Age: Origins ended. The protagonist becomes a commander of the order of The Gray Knights which acquire a manor in their protectorate. The players arrive at the castle, where the creatures of the Darkness still attack humans even after the murder of their leader. The Knights find information that several Darkness creatures became sentient and began their investigation.
The game's core mechanics are largely the same as the base game with several additions. Now the players have to take care of the land in their possession, making decisions about building up new defenses (by looking for ores and purchasing new buildings).
The story takes 10 to 15 hours to complete. There are many side quests present in the game apart from the main story. Unlike the base game, you cannot romance any of the Knights as there is no love story whatsoever in the expansion pack.
The players are free to create whatever character they like, but the story does not depend as much as it did on the player character's race. There are three specializations with several classes in them. That makes it very easy for the players to create a character to fit their own playstyle.
Categories in common with Dragon Age: Origins Awakening: Role Playing
Enclave is a role-playing action game developed by Starbreeze Studios.
A long time ago, the people of Celenheim are murdered by a demon known as Vatar. As a last resort, one of the high wizards created a rift around Celenheim which kept the armies of Vatar out. Years passed, Celenheim's citizens forgot about the war as their daily affairs became their only bother. But the rift is closing and the evil raises its head once again. The Protagonist is released from prison by strange coincidence. It is his choice whether to stand by the queen of Celenheim or join Vatar in his campaign.
Played from a third-person perspective, Enclave offers the player a hack and slash experience. Players are free to use either magical or medieval weaponry on their quest. With each new mission, the player chooses which character they would like to play as and the equipment to use. It is possible to collect gems and gold to purchase new equipment at the start of the next mission.
Enclave features a vast class system with different class rosters whether the player decides to join the Light or the Darkness.
12. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!<br/>
Prepare for the most awaited STORM game ever created!
Categories in common with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4: Fighting
13. Pathfinder: Kingmaker
<br/><br/>With the help of over 18,000 Kickstarter backers, Narrative Designer Chris Avellone and composer Inon Zur, Owlcat Games is proud to bring you the first isometric computer RPG set in the beloved Pathfinder tabletop universe. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and Arcanum. Explore and conquer the Stolen Lands and make them your kingdom!<br/><br/>Based on our players' feedback and suggestions, this version of the game improves and builds upon the original. This edition includes: <br/>• numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features<br/>• new abilities and ways to build your character, including a brand-new class<br/>• new items and weaponry<br/>• improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game<br/>• enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort<br/>• increased variety of random encounters on the global map<br/>• thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game's initial release<br/><br/>Explore the Stolen Lands, a region that has been contested territory for centuries: Hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands, and now it is time for you to make your mark—by building your own kingdom! To do so, you’ll need to survive the harsh wilderness and the threat of rival nations… as well as threats within your own court.<br/><br/><br/><br/>Customize your character with a wide range of classes and powers including specialized archetypes, powerful arcane and divine spells, choosing from a multitude of class abilities, skills, and feats. Pathfinder allows players to create heroes (or villains) that fit both their individual gameplay styles and their personalities.<br/><br/>Meet a diverse cast of companions and NPCs, including iconic characters from the Pathfinder setting itself. You’ll need to decide who to trust and who to watch carefully, as each companion has an agenda, alignment, and goals that may differ from yours. Your journey will become their journey, and you’ll help shape their lives both in the moment and well into the future.<br/><br/><br/><br/>Conquer new regions as claim them as your own, carving your kingdom from the wilderness. While classic dungeon crawling and exploration lie at the heart of this adventure, diplomacy, politics, and kingdom development are also part of the challenge. Choose your allies well, and keep them close while exploring ancient tombs and ruins — and while dealing with politics in your own court. <br/><br/>Your kingdom is a reflection of your character and your choices throughout the game. It is a living thing shaped by your alignment, your allies, and your ability to lead your people. Not only can your kingdom expand, opening up new territories and allowing you to build new towns and communities, but your capital city will physically change based on your decisions, your policies, and even whom you choose to ally with. As your kingdom grows, a number of factions and neighboring countries will come to you to seek favor—and to test your strength.<br/><br/><br/><br/><strong>Explore - Conquer - Rule!</strong><br/><br/>The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is an evolution of the 3.5 rules set of the world's oldest fantasy roleplaying game, designed by Paizo, Inc using the feedback of tens of thousands of gamers just like you. Whether you’re new to the Pathfinder® universe or you’re a seasoned veteran, Pathfinder: Kingmaker is the CRPG you’ve been waiting for.
Categories in common with Pathfinder: Kingmaker: Role Playing
14. Hard West
Fight and survive through 8 unique story-based scenarios, and try your hand at 40 individually designed turn-based combat missions. Journey deeper into the world of Hard West and meet a colorful cast of playable characters whose fates are intimately intertwined with yours. Together you will need to make divisive choices to uncover the ultimate plans of the ancient powers at play, as you unravel a deep narrative storyline featuring multiple endings depending on the choices you make during the game.Game Features
A Unique “Weird” West World: Explore a world where Western legends meet demons, arcane rituals and satanic cults and where the dead can walk the Earth again. For a price.
Compelling Turn-based Combat: Control 1-4 squad members in thrilling turn-based combat encounters and master a range of powerful western-inspired special abilities, from feats of gunslinging to survivability against all odds, to take out your opponents in a series of original tactical maps with unique story-based objectives.
Collect and Combine Special Abilities: Obtain new special abilities by collecting and equipping unique cards which are earned throughout the game by completing main- and optional objectives, exploration , bartering, treasure hunting and more. These cards can be combined to create even more powerful combos, and provide additional options in combat.
Choice and Fate: Experience a deep story where decisions made during and between combat scenarios will resonate through future events and change the ultimate fates of a divisive group of colorful characters
Luck of the Draw: Use a combat system that goes far beyond pure probability by featuring luck as a unique guardian of engaging and challenging combat
Dynamic Cover: Change the flow of combat thanks to an extensive cover system which allows for the creation of effective cover from objects in the environment, making flanking and maneuvering during battles a truly powerful tactic
Shadow Spotting: Exploit the Blazing western sun to Locate out of sight enemies by the shadows that they cast, along with the sounds they make
Ricochets: Utilize Metal objects to allow master gunslingers to shoot beyond the line of sight for increased tactical combat options, and diversified planning
40 Historically Inspired Weapons: Equip and employ an eclectic collection of deadly shotguns, rifles, pistols and sniper rifles, all based upon real outlandish prototypes, designs and ideas from the era
Test your adventurer mettle against The Isle’s procedural subterranean labyrinths. Explore a large, interconnected underworld crawling with cunning wildlife, deadly traps and stalked by a shadowy presence. Survive the perils of The Depths and unearth what lies below... or die trying..
BELOW is a procedural terrarium filled with life, mystery and death.EXPLORE
Explore the vast subterranean underworld of The Isle: a dangerous, unfathomable deep. Choose your path through the randomly generated labyrinth crawling with deadly monstrosities, traps and hazardous environments. Perma-death awaits at every false step, and there are no hints to guide you…SURVIVE
Spelunking through The Depths of BELOW is a treacherous endeavour, with death around every corner. The world is alive with flora & fauna, and there are many ways to scavenge materials and harvest ingredients to create life-saving remedies or useful survival tools…DISCOVER
What lies below? Only the bravest wanderers will find out. The Depths are filled with secrets and danger. BELOW embraces the idea that players enjoy discovering secret areas, finding hidden passageways and unravelling the deepest mysteries hidden in the in the darkness…
16. Bound by Flame
In this RPG where all your choices lead to consequences, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting the demonic influence that wants to claim your humanity.
Freely develop your abilities and combat style through three skill trees: swing the heavy weapons of the Fighter, wield the sneaky dual daggers of the Ranger, or use the devastating flame spells of the Pyromancer.
Recruit companions who will live, love, hate and fight alongside you against the dreadful creatures of Vertiel, in real-time epic battles based on tactics and reaction.
The bigger the danger, the greater the temptation to draw on the demon’s power at the cost of your soul… which way will YOU choose?
Forced is an indie role-playing game developed by BetaDwarf.
The players are slaves who are made to fight in a gladiator-like arena. These slaves are born in a nearby village to become fighters and are trained from a very young age. With the help of your mentor, Balfus, you will embark on a path of becoming the best gladiator and getting to the final guardian known as The Master.
Forced is an action game played from a top-down perspective. It is heavily inspired by the MOBA genre, yet it only focuses on singleplayer and its cooperative mode. The players select a weapon, which serves as a character class and has 16 abilities.
Four weapon classes are present in the game: Bow, Hammer, Knives, Frost Shield. The serve as a long-range damage dealer, deadly area damage dealer, fast melee attacker, and a supportive class. Just like in MOBA games, Forced features both active and passive abilities that are weapon class-specific. If a cooperative mode is played, the players have to choose different classes, as the game will not allow your party to play otherwise. The game also adjusts the difficulty accordingly if played in cooperative mode.
After completing each mission of the game, the players are awarded gems. These gems can be used to upgrade your weapons and unlock their new abilities. The players can get three gems max per mission.
18. Guardians of Middle-earth
If DotA was set in John R. R. Tolkien's fantasy universe, it would have been Guardians of Middle-Earth. This multiplayer-oriented game unites players in teams of up to five to battle against each other on an arena, or to fight an AI-controlled team of the same size.
The game offers more than 30 playable characters, mostly from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, including Bilbo, Sauron, Legolas, Gandalf, and Gollum. Their design is based on Peter Jackson's movie series. There are also several characters that don't appear directly in movies or books, such as Arathorn, father of Aragorn. All characters are divided into "good" and "evil" factions to preserve a semblance of continuity behind the battles, so that Kili wouldn't have to fight Thorin, for example. Treacherous Saruman can join either side.
The goal of each team is to destroy the enemy base that is protected not only by the opposing players but also by defense towers. Gameplay in Guardians of Middle-Earth has a distinct "RTS" feel to it. Both teams’ bases regularly spawn “minions” who join players in the fight, making the game more about clashes of armies than duels between individual champions. The RPG element is minimal, and there are no in-game items or upgrades.
19. Children of Morta
Note: The game is currently available for our Kickstarter backers only, release date for the public will be announced.
The Bergson family has watched over Mount Morta for generations as the guardians of the mystical mountain. They now face their most dangerous trial as a family. Corruption has spread, morphing the once peaceful mountain into a violent and monster infested nightmare.
Experience what it means to be in a family of heroes. Take part in their journey, their struggles, and their victories! Witness a love for eachother unmatched by even the gods themselves. Fight through hordes of monsters unimaginable as you explore a mountain constantly in flux. Gorgeous and breathtaking procedurally generated dungeons guarantee a unique experience every time you leave the safety of the Bergson’s house in pursuit of the truth behind the Corruption.
6 Playable Characters
John, Mark, Linda, Joey, Kevin, and Lucy are all prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover each family member’s unique fighting style and delve into their personalities and past.
Procedurally Generated World
Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through is procedurally to guarantee a unique experience every play through.
Mountain of Mystery
Delve into the mountain and discover the mystical world of Morta. Unearth why the Corruption has come to this seemly peaceful mountain. Find lore scattered about giving glimpses into the lives of the mountain’s residents.
Pixel Art to A New Level
A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.
20. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
21. R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War
The continent inhabited by people, elves and gnomes lived in peace. Four kingdoms located on four sides of the world could always find a common language. Now in these lands chaos reigns. For twenty years, the war devoured the lives of everyone it could reach until the King of the North invited the leaders of other kingdoms to come together and end the meaningless deaths. The Temple of Heroes was chosen as a place to negotiate a truce was established. But something happened and all the kings, never returned home with signs of disease and the King of the North just disappeared.
The gameplay and the plot
We have the opportunity to manage the characters of three classes in the genre hack-and-slash RPG. Each of the classes has its own game mechanics. Depending on which of the heroes player chooses - mage, warrior or hunter, the starting location is different. The linear plot and linear hero upgrading might seem confusing at first but the locations themselves and the story, allow you to feel the scale of the game world. Another positive aspect is the possibility of cooperative play, and you can not only play on the network, but also on one computer with a split screen.
The developer of the game is the French company Wizarbox, which, in addition to creating its own fantasy worlds, was engaged in porting other games on the console Xbox and PlayStation.
22. Bloodline Champions
Engage in the most intense and fast paced player vs player action as you take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.
Free to play and critically acclaimed, Bloodline Champions is a next generation online multiplayer arena game where skill and team play is the most important factor to win. Every ability requires aiming and can be avoided by enemy players. Join the fight today and experience the unique combination of a top down shooter and a fast paced fighting game together with a healthy amount of RPG elements.Key features:
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players.
- Choose your character from more than twenty bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialties. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Earn experience and rise in level to unlock upgrades that will let you customize your bloodline according to your play style!
- Direct controls, cursor-based aiming, focused characters and an easy-to-learn interface allow you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
Short and intense battles, focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style and a superb sound design brings the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing out death and destruction.
23. The Dwarves
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Categories in common with The Dwarves: Role Playing
24. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
Delver is a first person action roguelike dungeon crawl with crunchy pixels.
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, hoard potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface - getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough so you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
Delver is in an unfinished beta state at the moment and has it's share of bugs and rough edges that need filed down, but it's very playable even in this unfinished state. Help us guide the direction of the game with your early access help and feedback. Our future plans are to revamp all of the art and sound, increase the depth of the RPG system, add special events and minibosses to the random dungeon generator, implement full gamepad support, and add a ton of new content. Help make Delver the best game it can be!Key Features
- Fast paced action rpg gameplay
- Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
- Randomized levels - never the same game twice
- Loot hoarding
- Chunky pixels!
- Modding support - the desktop version lets you make and share your own monsters, items, and texture packs
- Level editor included!
Wizards and adventurers have one thing in common: they'll happily start messing with any ominous glowing artifact they find in a ruin if they think they can gain something for it, be it knowledge on the arcane powers that forged the world, some shiny new sword or, god forbid, the power of friendship. No matter how many skulls are engraved on the thing.
Sure, mages may be more prepared and do it for the right reasons... sometimes. But that doesn't change the fact that they're toying with dangerous powers, and when they fail, they fail big. And most times those failures reshape the world around them. Generaly in the form of a smoking crater. Or something with a lot of tentacles.
Well, Argus windell was a pretty good wizard, an Arcanologyst to be precise. He knows everything there is to know about ancient artifacts, but I guess an apocalypse unleashed in the middle of a war has a way to change your views on the whole “unveiling the mysteries of the universe” thing. So he retired, looking for peace and quiet.
But that’s not easy to get in a world full of spike-haired buffoons who drag their giant swords around and mess things up with their chosen one complex. Specially when you’re trying to keep one of those dangerous devices out of the reach of their greasy heroic hands.Key Features
- Explore a world of possibilities in a fully-realized fantasy realm. And one of those world map things we used to love.
- Face huge bosses, dangerous foes, and angsty teenagers.
- Find tons of parodies and pop culture references. Let's see if you can recognise them all.
- Save the world. Sorta. Granted, it's a bit of a cliché. But hey, it works.
- Unlock special abilities and upgrade basic combo movements with an all-powerful “final blow”-type move.
- Evade the cruel and overrated real world with a long single player campaign. Well, not as long as that one with the guy with the white hair, SURE, but we're an indie studio, dammit!
28. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.Features
- Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
- Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
- Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
- Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
- Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
- Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
- Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
- Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
- Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
- New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
30. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
31. CAT Interstellar
Warning: This is a short story ~ 1 hour long that is meant to be played in a single sitting.Play as a DOG-VI drone, a newly activated maintenance bot, who is assisting in the terraforming effort on Mars. After a predictable yet unfortunate accident DOG finds himself uncovering the past of a seemingly barren planet.StoryWe're trying to bring the "science" back to science fiction. We also wanted to explore a scenario humanity might really encounter on the first planet we aggressively try to terraform.https://ionizedgames.com/Visit the webpageHttps://www.facebook.com/ionizedgamesCheck Out Our Facebook [email protected] Contact Us Here
32. Dungeon Hunter 5
Do you fight for good? Or for the gold?
Fate has thrust the land into an age of chaos that ushered in the rise of darkness. Now, the people must fend for themselves against bandits, monsters and other unspeakable terrors. However, for mercenaries and bounty hunters, this is an age of unbridled opportunity and prosperity, for justice always demands a high price, and their business has never been better!
AN EPIC SOLO CAMPAIGN
o Hunt down monsters and villains through all 94 missions of this expansive story.
o Discover a variety of environments, from the shattered realm of Valenthia to the cold and barbarous Valen Outpost.
FIGHT WITH FRIENDS
o Rally up to 3 other players to fight side-by-side in co-op mode.
o Hire friends as Allies to help you along your journey of vengeance.
UNLOCK LEGENDARY POWERS
o Wield over 900 pieces of armor and weaponry.
o Unleash hundreds of devastating spells and skills.
o Master the Elements by strategically equipping the best spells and gear for each mission.
BUILD, DEFEND & RAID
o Protect your loot with over 60 Trap Rooms and 230 different Minions.
o Craft more powerful defenders by collecting Minion Shards in co-op mode.
o Upgrade your Trap Rooms and DARE your rivals to try and break through.
ALWAYS A NEW CHALLENGE
o Take on Daily and Weekly Events for more fun and huge rewards.
o How far can you go in the Trial of Elements?
o Climb the Leaderboard to earn mighty rewards in the Legendary Hunts.
o Unlock unique rewards in special seasonal events.
IMPORTANT Dungeon Hunter 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
33. Sword Legacy Omen
Welcome to Broken Britannia
"Before Arthur’s Golden Age, our realm was lost, shattered and decadent; kingdoms torn apart by blind selfishness. A broken Britannia, void of hope."
The lord of Mercia has been assassinated, your love kidnapped and home is no more. As Uther, the disgraced Knight Commander, you must lead your misfit band of companions throughout quests riddled with trials. Forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex
Combat in Sword Legacy: Omen is always a challenge. As a strategist, you will need to plan your course of action with four heroes at a time. However, be ready to adapt and improvise because combat results always change based on the chosen abilities and chances of landing an attack.KEY FEATURESTactical Combat: Learn the importance of strategic positioning and unleash powerful skill combos with your party.
Free Exploration: When not in combat, investigate the environment, find treasures, solve riddles, and uncover secrets.
Party Customization: Adapt characters to your play style, manage your team, and progress by unlocking over 70 unique skills.
Hordes of Enemies and Unique Bosses: Fight a variety of vicious mobs and face powerful monsters in grueling battles.
Stress System: Use all your might to become victorious, but deplete your willpower and witness your heroes fall prey to panic.
Old-School Art Style With a Dark Twist: Relive the beautiful aesthetic of classic animations fused with the visuals of obscure and gothic comics.
A Different Take on a Classic Myth: Experience the Arthurian legends as never before, as famous characters and locations are revamped in a mature storyline of vengeance, honor, conspiracy and alchemy.
Interactive Environment: Study your surroundings and make deadly moves by blowing up explosive barrels and pushing enemies off edges.
From the creators of Rise of the Triad and legendary game maker 3D Realms comes Bombshell, an action shooter game. Bomb disposal technician turned mercenary for hire, Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison must strong-arm her way across 4 planets in an Unreal Engine-powered galactic adventure to rescue the president from an apocalyptic alien threat. With out-of-this-world enemies, a never-before-seen arsenal of devastating weaponry and a host of genre-crossing mechanics, Bombshell is set to blow you away.Features
History in the Breaking
Be part of Bombshell's debut as she fights to save the president and her people from a maniac's mechanical monstrosity.
Brave New Worlds
Traverse the dying world of Kyrron as it's consumed by its neighboring sun, discover the secrets of a civilization frozen in time on the distant world of Zeroth and travel to the epitome of technology -- a villain's vision which threatens to consume all that exists.
Robot-Armed and Dangerous
Shell, shock and shatter your way through vicious, bloodthirsty predators, an augmented alien species, and the remnants of an ancient race re-animated, with more than 10 weaponized arm modifications.
Fierce finishing moves and interactive environments make Bombshell as dynamic as she is deadly.
Brilliantly brutal isometric shooting layered with some classic role-playing mechanics, including experience points, upgrades, side quests, and non-linear levels. All with a twist of first-person shooter mechanics.
What Are You Lookin' At?
Yeah, she has a robot arm. Deal with it.
35. Lovecraft's Untold Stories
A HORROR ADVENTURE
You have to find a way to foil the Old Ones’ plans—but the path is yours to choose, and brute force may not be the best solution. Will you search for clues and information to stop the cultists before they summon the Outer Gods, or will you just kill everything in your way, until there’s no one left to invoke the cosmic horrors to our world?
LIVE H.P. LOVECRAFT’S STORIES
Levels are randomly generated: It will be a different experience every time you play. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s stories: You will experience first-hand the cosmic horror created by the genius of Providence. Look for items and clues to unlock secrets and new stories!
5 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
You can play as 5 different characters, each with a different playstyle. A private detective, a witch, a thief, a professor, and even a ghoul—each with different stats, weapons, and combat moves, creating five entirely different gameplay experiences.
MADNESS AND DEATH
The truth of the dark horrors that inhabit the universe is unbearable for any human mind. As you learn more of the Mythos, you become more powerful—but also brings you closer to the brink of madness. You will need to find a balance to keep your sanity—but in the end, you can’t win against the Old Ones. Madness or death await you. But maybe you can delay the inevitable…
Fight more than 50 different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action RPG
Explore Lovecraft’s stories in 12 different randomly generated levels and face the Great Old Ones in 5 special levels
Choose your own path: Will you look for clues and information to uncover the truth, or just fight your way out?
Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul, each with their own stats and skills.
Improve your skills to become more powerful, but be careful: Madness awaits those who learn too much!
Collect and improve more than 30 weapons and hundreds of items and artifacts
Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories
NOTE: The Early Access version currently includes the following:
2 characters (1 of them unlockable)
1 big boss
36. Force of Nature
Force of Nature is a Sandbox game that combines Action, Adventure, RPG, Strategy and Management genres.
The player will explore more than 10 different zones, each with its own unique flora and fauna. You can gather and mine resources, create weapons and clothes, build houses, different crafting tables, laboratories and grind your character. Look for useful plants, grow them on seedbeds and domesticate animals to get a stable supply of food. Build portals for faster movement around the world and use map in order not to get lost.
- Randomly generated open world
- Day/night cycle and dynamic weather
- Build, craft and farm systems
- Any object in the world is destructible
- Lots of creatures, monsters, wild and peaceful animals, weapons, clothes and constructions
- Generated proportions of ingredients for potions
- Some monsters can be tamed to fight for you
37. Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
A legend reborn as Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny returns!
Developed by Austrian developer Crafty Studios, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is a faithful remake of the 1992 original, adored by a generation of Role Players and one of the most successful RPG’s of the 1990’s.
Get ready to return to Thorwal, one of the oldest cities of Aventuria. Make sure your wits are sharpened before walking down the small alleys of Thorwal and Prem, and prepare to stop the Orcisch threat while creating a mighty alliance between nations. Featuring a complete visual reimagining along with a comprehensive overhaul of every aspect of the gameplay, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is set to captivate a 21st century audience of new and old fans alike.
Old school RPG at its best – for the Fans of REAL RPG games.Features:
- Remake of the first part of Realms of Arkania
- Roleplaygame with turn based tactical fights
- Cities and dungeons in current real-time-3D
- Dozens of talents, fighting skills and magical skills
- Authentic realization of the TDE basic rules
- Depending on your gaming style – 20 to 80 hours game time
- User-Contributed Content
- Modding ability
- Additional encounters, making Aventuria even more alive
- Enhanced Battles
- Completely redone graphics
- Completely revised and improved User Interface
- Extended music selection
- Enhanced sound
- Steam Achievements, Stats and Cloud
- Linux build
38. Dawn of Magic 2
The well-known Action-RPG Dawn of Magic will now be continued as the evil forces won't leave the world without a desperate struggle after the death of the monstrous immortal Modo.
Peace is ruined, the fragile balance of the forces that remained for 10 years has fallen into pieces. It is your task to save the world against the Legions of Shadows — and again, you do not have much time to accomplish your mission!
Make comprehensive use of your magic abilities with more than 100 different spells and try do defend yourself not only with mighty wizardry, but as well with the pure power of steely blades.
Are you ready to start another risky journey to the labyrinths of The Other Worlds to stop the invasion of the Legions of Shadows in the Dawn of Magic?
- Comprehensive Action-Role-Playing
- Balanced wizardry system based on 12 schools of magic
- More than 100 spells that can be combined
- Dynamic combat mode using combos, skills and magic
- Dozens of different elaborated characters and monsters
- Advanced NPC system
- Multiple dangerous adventures and fascinating quests
- Atmospheric sounds, speech and music themes
39. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
40. Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 captures the thrill of underwater multi-player mayhem like no other game. The combat is savage, gritty and brutal. Players hunt each other down in various game modes with the constant threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the bloodshed.Tear divers apart as you take on the the role as the ocean's top apex predator, The Great White.
- Brutal Multiplayer Combat
Multi-player combat in Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 is intense. Up to 8 Online Players battle it out against each other with the added threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the mayhem.
- Predator Mode- Play as the Great White Shark
Players get a chance to take on the role of the oceans top apex predator , the Great White. Tear divers limb from limb from in this visceral experience as the hunter becomes the hunted.
- Online CO-OP Survival Challenge
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 features the most intense CO-OP underwater action you will ever experience.
It's just you and a friend against a terrifying onslaught of sharks! Will you survive?
- Single Player Survival Challenge
Survival is a single player experience where players take on a constant onslaught of some of the most terrifying beasts in the ocean. Every encounter you survive could have you climbing the global leaderboard for prestige and world domination.
- Breathtaking Seascapes and Levels
The game already features 6 amazing maps, each with it's own unique style and location. Whether it be hunting down the Ragged Tooth Sharks in The Boneyard, surviving brutal attacks in the flooded New York City map called Tsunami, fighting among the carnage of Wrecks and Reefs, exploring Atlantis, or battling between the Russian Attack Subs in The Red Tide. New maps will be released constantly during the early access process.
- Character Customization
Players have complete control of all their gear. Personalize Wetsuits, flippers, goggles, tanks, snorkels and more. Create your own signature look that other players recognise and will soon grow to fear.
- Terrifying Sharks and Creatures
Jump straight into the action and take on a variety of terrifying sharks. Great Whites, Ragged-Tooth's, Bull Sharks, Black Tip Reef Sharks, Shortfin Mako Sharks and Tiger Sharks, when provoked will hunt you down and become your worst nightmare.
Get ready for a turn-based tactical adventure. Lead your team of space rangers, discover secrets of the uncharted planet, defeat alien monsters, follow the story and upgrade your heroes with new weapons and futuristic gear.
Turn-based strategy in old-school style inspired by XCOM, Incubation and Laser Squad
Command your team and defeat enemies in intense squad-based tactical battles
Exciting story inspired by golden age of sci-fi. Discover uncharted icy planet and unravel the story about secret base of corporation Omega
Eliminate dangerous inhabitants of the strange planet. Invulnerable brontors, fast creepers, mutants and more
Find broken weaponary, repair it and gear up your team
Earn chips in missions and upgrade hero powersuits to enhance your special abilities
Find out hidden details about your characters in various dialogues on your spaceship
Search secret drones on levels and fill up your in-game encyclopedy about scientific secrets of the base
And, last but not least, face the cunning bosses at the end of each story chapter
42. Skyward Collapse
How do you balance -- and indeed encourage -- a war between factions without letting either side obliterate the other? How do you rule over gods, creatures, and men who refuse to obey you? How do you build a landscape of villages when bandits and mythology are conspiring to tear it down? Skyward Collapse places you into the role of The Creator, and frees you to tackle these problems your own way. Brought to you by the developer of the modern strategy classic AI War: Fleet Command, Arcen's second full strategy title is equally unique (but far easier to learn): a turn-based 4x strategic god-game.
Your task is to build and populate the floating continent of Luminith. You create -- but cannot control -- gods, creatures, and artifacts from both Greek and Norse mythology. The power you wield with these is immense: Heimdall's horn causes everyone outdoors to drop dead, for crying out loud. Your task is to keep both factions alive and fighting until The Master calls you home -- but this is harder than it sounds. Bandit Keeps pop up periodically, as do Woes such as floods, serial killers, guild strikes, and vegetarian uprisings. Every game plays out differently, and you'll need even the craziest of your powers in order to survive what lies in store for you.Game Features
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up... but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There's no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.
Metamorph is an independent work of basing on "morph".Wandering in the solitude of the forest,eveyone can change freely the original body shape so as to adapt to the environment,or inherit the racial talent in order to survive.
FOREST Of SOLITUDEI entered into the forest,felt the generosity and sadness of life.
The sunshine is bright,I enjoy the cool air who under the tree.
The tiger roars in nearby,The wolves wander in the path.See the source of water and food consumed in the forest,I silently am willing to survive to the end in this game for the brave.
The environment is quiet and cruel.
--- how long can you survive?
Different forms of life, derived from the same source of life.
Who am I?
Animal life?Mechanical life?Light-collecter life?
There is no comparison between the animal behavior and the divine thought.
There is no comparison between the law of the jungle and the common fate.
Welcome to "Metamorph",here has the innovation of the origin of life forms - the soul world view to build,we together search for the meaning of existence and the value of life.CRAFT BACKGROUNDIn a parallel world without knowing,where over millions of years of evolution.Many animals had learned to walk uprightly,formed the world outlook and methodology to
creat their own racial civilization.These humans who had super intelligence through unique technology to changed their physical form,froming the animal form to
In the summer afternoon,TigerMan,WolfMan,LionMan,FoxMan,SnakeMan,FrogMan,EagleMan,and DoveMan go to the party together.These clever human take a group photo with having portraits of their ancestor,which starts the survival game called "Metamorph".
Extraordinary genius can freely change the permutation and combination of light,so as to change their outward appearance to confuse opponents.Having unique talent,they can freely cross obstacles of ordinary construction.
This is a survival game to prove your brave heart,surviving to the end is the only winner.CRAFT CREATIVITY
- rendering effect of forest scene,obtaining changes of 24-hour light and shadow.
- racial reputation system for advanced performance.
- unique freely morph system,different forms have different ethnic talent and properties.
- virtual intelligence system is based on humanity,any player's behavior will influence each other.
- interesting equipment and property system.
- the design of the stochastic system for a better ideal world.
44. Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy
IMPORTANT: You don’t have to own Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr to play this game.
IMPORTANT: for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr players: Existing characters, their items and their progress are carried over to the expansion, adjusted to the new 2.0 rules and mechanics. Owners of both Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr and Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy won't require separate clients to run the game and the expansion.WARHAMMER 40,000: INQUISITOR - PROPHECYDeep within the darkest reaches of the remote Caligari Sector, beyond barriers formed by churning Warp-surges, lies a vast area tainted by the Chaos Gods and threatened by the rise of the foul Xenos. On the barren Death Worlds the hideous Tyranids are slowly coming back from their hibernation, long decades after the defeat of their colossal Hive Fleet, while the Imperium of Mankind faces a new wave of unexplained attacks by Aeldari warriors fleeing their dying Craftworld. And if that wasn’t enough to alarm the Holy Inquisition, a mysterious presence with potentially devastating powers has returned from the Warp on the long-lost “Martyr”, destined to fulfil a prophecy that could change the fate of the entire Sector.A STAND-ALONE EXPANSIONWarhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy is a stand-alone expansion for the grim action-RPG Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr, set in the violent 41st millennium, when the galaxy is at constant war. Purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium!
Now you can also carry out the Emperor’s will as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor, a former acolyte of the Adeptus Mechanicus who decided to join the Holy Ordos to become one of the mightiest agents of the Imperium; combining the sacred technological mysteries with the relentless dogma of the Inquisition, he has become an unstoppable force. Or continue the unfolding saga of the Alpha Pariah with one of the original three classes introduced in Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr in a Caligari Sector slowly succumbing to madness and war.KEY FEATURESNew class
Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor and summon and enhance units in battles to help you defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics and offers a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
New and Revamped Gameplay Elements
Inquisitor – Prophecy offers several features of Inquisitor – Martyr. These include 2-4 player co-op missions, destructible environments, all previous enemy races and units, and the unique gore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Moreover, Inquisitor – Prophecy is based on the 2.0 update for Inquisitor - Martyr, bringing the base game’s new level cap, redesigned loot system and levelling, the new end-game, the co-op campaign mode, new items and a much faster, ARPG-focused gameplay to the stand-alone expansion too.
The story that began in Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new and stand-alone chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept Inquisitor investigating a great mystery which slowly ties into the unfolding plot.
Discover sacred monasteries, perilous research sanctums, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds churning with molten lava.
New Enemy Races
Inquisitor – Prophecy introduces the Eldar, including Howling Banshees, Fire Prisms, Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks; and the Tyranids, including Carnifexes, Zoanthropes, Hormagaunts, Raveners – and many others.
45. Grace of Zordan
Strategy and tactics turn-based card game mostly focused on player’s ability to assess the situation and control the battlefield. A small indie developer team is ready to present their vision of the best strategy and tactics turn-based card game, the Grace of Zordan.
In Grace of Zordan, you use spells, organise your units in the battlefield and lead your hero to victory using the cards and abilities of the creatures. As developers, we tried to create the card balance that would not be based on donate and some cards dominating the other ones, but rather on fine interaction among them and the player’s skill. We strive to avoid the situation where the players either stop using some of the cards or use them significantly less often than the other ones.
We drew inspiration from a variety of genres and diverse games: chess, Heroes of Might and Magic, Diablo, Warhammer 40k: DoW, Warhammer: Total War, Hearthstone. We do our best to improve the game’s attractiveness to people who prefer winning with their own abilities, style, cunning and calculation. We are trying to minimize the Pay-To-Win effect to a Pay-To-Opportunities system, so that the players could showcase their skill more.3 Decks instead of oneYou decide which deck to draw the next card from. To get to the card you need faster, put it in the first deck. In our game, you’ll find it a lot easier to put together a deck of your preference to defeat your opponent.
Activated AbilitiesAlternative use of mana through balanced game opportunities will help you reasonably diversify your strategy.
7х7 Game BoardA unique game board that allows you to win tactically. Battle mechanics allow you to make tactical advantage of creature position and characteristics.
ModifiersUse unit characteristics to break enemy defenses or come up with a counter-strategy.
Surprise Your OpponentsSucceed through unpredictable moves and accurate calculations. Diversity of balanced units and cards creates innumerable ways of outside-the-box play.
BalanceThroughout the development process, the balance was tested and developed by people with cybersport experience. We strive to minimize occasionality.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Grace of Zordan! =)
Rencounter is a difficult, turn-based, RPG, roguelike game with a mysterious atmosphere.
The world of Rencounter is immersed in gloom. The game begins in a maze full of bloodthirsty enemies, valuable resources, and secrets. Help your squad survive while navigating through a network of tunnels and rooms. Distribute provisions and medicine to keep them alive.
In a world where every choice counts, you will be taken away on a path that will shape your destiny. Find your way to the end of the quest and discover the secrets at the end of your journey!
- Explore dungeons
- Fight enemies
- Scavenge equipment
- Loot valuable items
- Build Your character
- Manage inventory
47. Depths of Fear :: Knossos
Depths of Fear :: Knossos is a Greek-themed 1st person adventure game with stealth, action and edge-of-your-seat elements within rogue-like procedurally generated levels. You will run. You will hide. You will fight. You will die.
The fate of Athens is in your hands as you step into the role of legendary Greek hero Theseus. Offering yourself for tribute unto the corrupt King Minos, you embark upon a perilous quest deep beneath the city of Knossos to slay the twisted mythical beast - The Minotaur. But, before you can complete this hero's journey you must steadfast the trials of ever-changing creature-filled labyrinths. Collect gold to deal with Daedalus, building up your armory whilst seeking out the mythological medallions that unlock a master sword, the only weapon known that can pierce the Minotaur's cursed flesh. May the gods of Greece be with you, son of Poseidon!
- An ever changing Labyrinth: Each stage in Depths of Fear is crafted to never be the same twice creating a constant state of tension of the unknown.
- Face the Beasts of Ancient Greece: Survive encounters against 8 immortal legendary creatures: Saytr, Cerberus, Centaur, Manticore, Griffin, Medusa, Hydra and the horror of the Minotaur.
- Diverse Gameplay: To survive one must learn when to sneak through the shadows, when to run and when to engage in combat as they attempt to survive each rung down into in the darkness.
- Knowledge is Power: Appease the gods by finding their books and earning their favor for special powers such as lightening from Zeus, Speed from Hermes, Earth shaking might from Poseidon or the illuminating light of Apollo.
- Build an Arsenal: Loot the labyrinths for gold to purchase 8 trusty weapons that range from Blades and Clubs to the Trident and Crossbow. Use these weapons to secure the 8 creature medallions that unlock the only weapon known that can slay the legendary beast Minotaur.
- Challenge the Unknown: When the adventure ends, the game has just begun. Beneath the skull a never-ending challenge awaits in the entrance of the unknown that provides countless replay value. How far down can you make it?
- Unique & Adaptive soundtrack: Featuring a tension-based music system, the soundtrack (recorded with mind-altering 70’s era synthesizers) adapts to your situation.
48. The Hive
The Hive is RTS RPG fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.Story
Through strong storytelling and a broad world, Hive offers the player a diverse exploration ground. Having many different endings and possibilities, the player can create their own unique route, strategy, and story.The World
The barren and deserted surface of planet Eden hides springs full of life underground. Travel through ancient temple cities, sunken ruins, desert oasis, swamps, volcanoes and underground fountains, facing the dangers of the environment, floods and other species.Visual Look
The calming serenity of the blooming springs, the aggressive heat of volcanoes and the ruins holding a story of a sad history make up the world of Hive. Filled with exotic animals, plants of varying sizes and little details like colorful fish swimming in the springs and hieroglyphs in the ruins, this game offers a wide and interesting visual look while combining many different styles of environments and eras.
49. Deadly Hunter VR
Take the role of a Deadly Hunter in this first person defense game!
The Orcs invaded our homeland but we defeated them. However, there are still small bands of Orcs lingering in a number of our strongholds. As a renowned hunter, your task is to eliminate the remaining Orc troops and to liberate all strongholds.Amazing Immersive Experience
- Battling monsters is brutal. As their archenemy, you must fight their axes and spears.
- Use your body to dodge about and find ways to blow the enemy’s head off, or you’re next to fall!
- Over four (4) hours’ worth of glorious gaming experience with over 20 scenes and exciting challenges!
- Monster variety like no other: Find over 10 kinds including Berserker, DarkSpear, Shieldon, SmokeLord, and Ladybug and find the best ways to annihilate them!
- Exciting future content for all types of players: The Escort Mode and Multiplayer Mode are coming soon.
- Traps are hunters’ best buddies!
- Unlock 10 unique traps including the steel trap, the venom swamp, and the archer tower.
- Each Orc has a specific weakness – find out and choose a trap wisely!
- There are over 100 trap upgrade combinations! If one isn’t powerful enough, satisfy your desire and upgrade your traps.
- After sharpening your Orc-slaying skills at the regular levels, step up and try the Elite and Endless Challenges. Conquer the most ferocious monsters and add them to your loot!
- Let the world know you’re the best hunter! Enter the global rankings after clearing a stage and start your own legend.
Humankind is on the brink to discover the secret of eternal life. Fearful of their existence, angels and demons make a pact to proclaim the apocalypse enabling them to materialize on earth and fight the humans. SoulCraft lets you play as an angel and it’s up to you to decide who will win the war – the Evil itself from hell, God in heaven or the humans.
With over six million users SoulCraft is one of the best Action RPG games for Android, iOS and Windows Phone - now it is also available on PC!
Have you ever levelled up a ranged hunter or a wild melee fighter in good old Hack ‘n Slash fashion? Collected loot en masse and upgraded countless equipment to epic proportions?! Felt good, didn’t it? Then now it's time to fulfil your destiny: Do your duty, be a legendary hero and fight for the balance of life itself and be a beacon in this darkest of times in the action RPG SoulCraft. Become an arcane legend and bring back order into a world of chaos. Unleash your wild blood!FeaturesAction RPG that can be played completely OFFLINE!
Playable via GamePad, Mouse, Keyboard or Touch.
Simple Action RPG game with lots of hack n slash and dungeon crawling
Combat demons in real locations such as Venice, Rome & Hamburg, New York & Egypt. More locations coming soon!
Five different game modes in legendary quests including time run, arena, hellgate, crystal defense and boss fights
Battle lots of different and diversified enemies and fight with lots of weapons, swords, items, spells, equipment, gear and loot. Kill like a knight of heaven (aka angel).