The best games like Game Dev Tycoon are:
- arrow_rightThis is the Police
- arrow_rightThe Flame in the Flood
- arrow_rightJob Simulator
- arrow_rightChroma Squad
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The Random Encounter
- arrow_rightBusiness Tour
- arrow_rightKatamari Damacy REROLL
100 Best Games Like Game Dev Tycoon:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (10)
- iOS (31)
- Android (17)
- macOS (34)
- Linux (21)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (3)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (5)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Genesis (1)
1. This is the Police
Jack Boyd - 60-year-old police chief of a small town Freeburg. He is informed that he will retire in 180 days. These 180 days are all that he has left to provide himself with a pension for the rest of his life. He needs to raise $ 500,000 for this. His family affairs are also not ideal. The wife went to another man, taking the children. On the other hand, the new prosecutor of his town, a young woman, demonstrates sympathy.
Mayor of Freeburg is exactly the one who wants to fire the hero, it was he who determined the terms of his dismissal.
In the city there are two mafia groups. And between them a war begins. The hero will have to understand his place in this game as well. For example, ignoring the call of the police, the hero can get money from the mafia.
The hero's day begins with sending policemen to the tasks. Policemen can be more or less professional, more or less rested, they have different experiences, and sometimes suffer from alcoholism or have other shortcomings. At the beginning of the game the situation is simple, then complicate. The game depends strategically on the ability to make the best use of police forces. If you can manage the situation in the city under control, there is a chance to survive to retirement and retire with the capital in your pocket.
2. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
3. Job Simulator
A tongue-in-cheek virtual reality experience for HTC Vive. In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the "Job Simulator" to learn what it was like 'to job'.Key Features!
- Throw a stapler at your boss!
- Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Use the confluence of decades of VR research to accurately track your every movement to sub-millimeter precision so that you eat VR donuts, of course!
- Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
- Gain valuable life experience by firing new employees, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart car engines!
- Have a comfortable VR experience where vomiting is solely a gameplay mechanic, not a side-effect!
A VR-Only game!
Communicate with the Owlchemy team over Twitter at @OwlchemyLabs
4. Chroma Squad
Chroma Squad is a tactical role-playing video game. The game is influenced by tokusatsu TV shows, particularly the Super Sentai and Power Rangers.
The genre of tokusatsu TV shows is briefly defined as “a fantastic movie with special effects about superheroes”. It originated in the 50s and exists primarily in the form of serials, rather than individual films.
The tokusatsu genre is characterized by a story about one or more heroes endowed with superpowers - technological or magical.
A hero or heroes use their forces, ordinary and unusual, to battle with various evil forces — aliens, terrorists, monsters from the depths of the ocean, demons, and so on.
Battles with enemies are abundantly present on the screen, filled with numerous special effects.
The game has a team of stunt actors who have ceased to like their work and they decide to create their own company that will shoot TV shows in the genre of tokusatsu.
When the company is founded, the player must find the actors and conclude contracts with them. For each actor a separate contract is drawn up with special conditions, in accordance with their roles in the team.
The action in the game develops from episode to episode, each episode of the game corresponds to one episode of the series, which the company produces. And in the episodes of the series, the heroes fight with the villains, sometimes other characters adjoin the villains.
The series is shown on TV. He collects a certain audience, gaining (or not gaining) rating. Receipts in the company depend on these indicators. Money is needed for the company to maintain and develop activities.
The episodes are grouped into seasons, and if the company for one reason or another fails to finish the season, the game ends.
A game in the genre idle clicker, where you have to create badges from which things drop out, which, in turn, you can sell in your inventory. On the proceeds you can buy new "sets", which you will need to create icons, level boosters, as well as modify your profile!
In the game you will find:
- infinite idle clicker
- Notification system when creating icons
- profile customization
- the opportunity to buy boosters
And much more!
6. Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
One of three games in the universe of Serious Sam from independent developers. They had the opportunity to create a game in a recognizable setting, and the publisher can promote a new take in the Serius Sam series. The game tries to embrace the action-packed action of the big games but in the RPG genre. Visually it resembles the classic jRPG but plays differently.
Battles are all also turn-based like in the reference, but by using an object or weapon, the player has to move the main character and hit the enemies, dodging their attacks. As the name implies, the main battles take place after random encounters. The main character can be joined by new characters, at levels you can find new weapons. At the end of each level, the player will face a boss battle. The game quite accurately adheres to the style of the series: a vast number of enemies appears on the screen simultaneously.
The game is rather short. The story campaign is only available for solo completion.
7. Business Tour
"Business Tour" simple and entertaining gameplay allows you to come up with many interesting strategies, come to agreements with your rivals and even enter into conspiracies against other players. Apart from that, the game helps you to reveal your inner entrepreneurial qualities. For precisely this reason, children and adults alike can enjoy this game equally.
"Business Tour" allows you to play a classic tabletop game online with your friends. The main advantage of "Business Tour" is that it's easy to learn to play, but that doesn't mean it's easy to win. You'll have to use all your bravery and business acumen to defeat real opponents. Difficulty and unpredictability make the classic table-top game more interesting, and the gameplay more diverse.
* Online multiplayer mode, 2-4 players
* Offline multiplayer mode
* Play with Bots
* Trading Cards and Achievements
* Worldwide leaderboard
* Your favorite game is now online
* Daily Tasks
8. Katamari Damacy REROLL
When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars in the sky, he orders you, his pint-sized princely son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above. Join the King and Prince of Cosmos on their wacky adventure to restore the stars at home or on the go – now in full HD!
9. Flight Control HD
Control a never-ending stream of aircraft in this insanely addictive worldwide hit from Firemint!
You’re an air traffic controller at an increasingly busy airport; just point and drag aircraft to their landing zones with your mouse or trackpad. Sounds easy? It isn’t! You’ll need nerves of steel and smart strategy to keep the chaos under control. Flight Control HD has been especially redesigned for PC and Mac, with updated graphics and an even tougher new challenge – the Steam exclusive Stunt map where you can increase your score by flying through the gates before landing!
Flight Control HD is insanely addictive – easy to start, but impossible to stop, so get it now and find out what everyone is raving about!Key features:
- Enjoy 9 maps of varying difficulty to suit players at all levels
- Steam exclusive “Stunt” map for players looking for a challenge
- Unlock achievements, compare with your friends on Steam
- Global leaderboards and rankings through Firemint’s cloudcell.com community site
- Fast-forward mode for advanced players
- Retro styled graphics inspired by the golden era of aviation
- Infinite replayability as you chase ever higher scores!
- Steam Cloud support – pause your game and continue from anywhere!
10. WHAT THE GOLF?
The golf game for people who hate golf!
A silly physics-based anti-golf game where you get to golf anything. Every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
Golf is always the same: perfectly round balls, 18 holes, blue sky, neatly cut grass and fancy people in nice clothes. What's not to hate? – Hate no more!You must have a lot of questions about our vision for golf.
Why is the golfer not part of the game?
Do you play with a golf club or a golf club?
Can all ball games be reimagined as golf?
What is a First Person Golfer?
Are all Olympic Games just special case golf games?
Could golf “steal” some ideas from other games?
Can you hear people golf in space?
How many balls does it take to fix golf?
How would you like some FLIPPING golf?
If you can imagine it, you can golf it...
With advanced video game technology we can turn anything into a golf game.
WHAT THE GOLF? is a silly reinvention of golf that doesn't care too much about rules, pars, eagles, or any of that. You get to hit things and they fly away with fun physics.
It's a goofy game that borrowed the shooting mechanic from golf but uses it for moving houses, driving cars, and golfing people.
WHAT THE GOLF has a wide range of different mini-game like levels that all have slightly different mechanics.
More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine
Epic golf boss fights
Will NOT make you a better golfer
Made by people who know nothing about golf
First (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
If you see what you like? Then do remember to put the game on your wishlist.
11. Level 22: Gary’s Misadventure - 2016 Edition
THE FIRST STEALTH GAME SET IN THE MERCILESS AND FRENETIC WORLD OF WORK!
Gary is an office worker who overslept after a drunken night out in town. Here's where it gets tricky, because this isn't the first time Gary's been late for work, and he could be fired if he's spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove his smartness and slyness to make his way up the 22 floors standing between him and his office without being caught.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Fool photocopiers, stroll hiding in a cardboard box or distribute laxatives ... It is possible in Level 22!
- Ready to settle the score with your bosses?
From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22.
12. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
Content warning: cartoon violence, gore, suicide, tax work.
Numbers. What do they mean?
The modern field of Accountancy is a serious and honorable profession. Many human beings have spent their lives toiling over the hard science of numbers. Thousands have died so that we may get to the level of understanding that we have today. Thousands have died. However, as Accountants and Numbersmiths embraced the abacus and the calculator, today we must embrace the latest technological advancement.
In early 2016, three highly qualified Accountants came together to see what potential economic savings and visualisations could be achieved with The HTC Vive. These Accountants were quickly and discreetly discarded to be replaced by award-winning game studio Crows Crows Crows and the newly announced VR studio Squanchtendo, to create the ultimate electronic number-crunching program.
Let’s get one thing straight: Accountancy is a mature profession and is not for children.
14. Quadrilateral Cowboy
Hacking. Dial tone. Cassette decks. Sabotage. Suitcase decks. Brainbox injectors.
Quadrilateral Cowboy is a single-player adventure in a cyberpunk world. Tread lightly through security systems with your hacking deck and grey-market equipment. With top-of-the-line hardware like this, it means just one thing: you answer only to the highest bidder.
The Standard Edition includes:
- Quadrilateral Cowboy.
- Developer Commentary.
- Reference Manual.
- Everything In the Standard Edition.
- Quadrilateral Cowboy interactive art book.
- PDFs for box art, poster, and papercraft characters.
15. PAC-MAN MUSEUM
PAC-MAN stars in a nostalgia-packed collection of the greatest PAC-MAN games of all time. PAC-MAN MUSEUM will include classic PAC-MAN titles as well as newer releases, allowing gamers to play through the evolution of PAC-MAN from his humble beginnings from 1980 through current hits like PAC-MAN Championship Edition and PAC-MAN Battle Royale.KeyFeatures
- Classic PAC-MAN Games – Includes hits such as PAC-MAN, SUPER PAC-MAN, PAC-LAND, PAC-MAN Battle Royale, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, and more
- PAC-MAN Navigation System – Assists players by helping them find the best routes through mazes
- Stage Save Function – Allows you to save your progress between stages
- Multiplayer PAC-MAN – For the first time, PAC-MAN Battle Royale brings the 4-player arcade hit home
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Challenge the best players in the world on your favorite PAC-MAN games
Own it all in the classic property trading game!
Build your fortune as you buy, sell and trade the world’s most famous properties. It’s classic MONOPOLY fun!
Take a ride on Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood — it’s your turn to get rich! You’ll take a spin around the world’s favorite board with animated tokens, 3-D dice and customized game environments. Prove your skills as a deal maker in up to three levels of difficulty. Pass GO, take a Chance or head over to Community Chest as you wheel and deal your way to the top. But remember to stay out of Jail! Are you ready to own it all?
Enjoy classic MONOPOLY play
Buy, sell, trade and manage famous properties
Play with animated tokens, 3-D dice and customized game backgrounds
Choose from 3 levels of difficulty
Explore “House Rules” to play with a twist
Note: Multi-player is hot-seat multi-player only. Online multi-player is not supported.
17. The Wonderful End of the World
You can't save the whole world. It's going to be eaten by a mythological demon with the head of a fish. But as a puppet that absorbs all it touches, you can try to rescue as much of Earth's greatness as you can before the end arrives.
In the beginning, you roam the Earth, capable of absorbing only the tiniest of objects. A glass marble you collect becomes your head, and a pair of jellybeans becomes your hands. Small creatures overwhelm you, with rats kicking you around and golden retrievers threatening to stomp you to pieces. But with every object you collect, your puppet self grows larger. Eventually, you'll become a towering behemoth with fire engines for arms and the ability to absorb entire buildings.
The Wonderful End of the World takes you through 12 unique locations, with over a thousand treasures to gather before the end comes. Steal some sweets from the candy store, where gummi fish swim in a blueberry river; visit a surrealist library to find that the words have literally leapt out of their books; and explore the Megalopolis, where you'll watch a lively end-of-the-world parade and then gobble it up before making your way to grab the tallest skyscraper ever built.
- 10 achievements for exploring and unlocking secret areas of the game
- 12 unique locations to explore
- 3 gameplay modes: Timed, Timeless, and Exploration
- 16 bouncy music tracks keep the action rocking. Or bopping.
18. Card City Nights
Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.
CCN is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with zany characters to meet and weird locations to explore. In the center is our new card battle system that breaks away from the fantasy TCG mold with connecting cards to form combos.
* 8+ hours of gameplay in a singleplayer adventure
* Connect cards to form combos
* 180 unique cards with characters from the Ludosity universe
* No IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish
* An amazing soundtrack in a blend of Jazz and Hiphop
19. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN!
From the writers of The Simpsons, comes the city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield! When Homer accidently causes a meltdown that wipes out Springfield, it’s up to you to clean up his mess… we mean, help him rebuild it!
Collect Your Favorite Characters
Help reunite Homer with his loved ones - Marge, Lisa, Maggie (and even sometimes Bart) – as well as his not so loved ones, like Ned Flanders. Re-populate Springfield with your favorite characters, from Barflies (Barney Gumble) to Wise Guys (Fat Tony). Add them all, we won’t judge! Dress your characters to the nines with options like Daredevil Bart or Lizard Queen Lisa, and relive scenes from your favorite episodes of The Simpsons!
Take Charge of Your Springfield
Can’t control your own life? Now you can control the lives of the citizens of Springfield instead! Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at the Kwik-E-Mart, have Moe smuggle illegal animals, or make Homer toil poolside all day… that last one might not be so bad.
Build Your Own Springfield
Think Homer deserves to live next door to Moe’s? Or the monorail can survive a few more sharp twists and turns? Or Krustyland needs 40% more cartoon violence and 40% fewer health inspectors? Well you can finally make Springfield just the way you want it! Expand your town to the Waterfront, grow its businesses with the glamourous shops of Springfield Heights, and enjoy its sights, all with only a few taps.
Experience Unique Simpsons Stories
Catch exclusive animated scenes and new hilarious stories from the writers of The Simpsons. You know they’re good because they write for The Simpsons! Tapped Out is the most life-ruiningly fun Simpsons game you can play!
Always Something New for Your Favorite Town
Springfield might perpetually be on the verge of destruction, buy hey, at least it’s never boring. Whether it’s Halloween monster invasions, superheroes run amok, or chaos caused by one of Homer’s “great” ideas, you’ve got never-ending options to tap!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
WHAT IS ROBIN?
Robin is a free short slice of life vignette that was made to give some visibility to an invisible illness - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (or myalgic encephalopathy). Live out three days in the life of Robin, a CFS sufferer, and try to manage your time as best you can. What you decide to do in these days is up to you, but know that there is never such a thing as a perfect ending.
Built around the concept of spoon theory, Robin is a quick, relatable insight into the struggles of living with CFS/ME.
21. Bridge Constructor Playground
Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game including an extensive tutorial. With no fixed budget, and next to no limitations on building materials, there are almost no limits: you can build and construct to your heart’s desire. Here you are free to do as you please and let the time fly by with creative bridge building. Experienced players will enjoy the challenges of the new badge system: for every bridge there are 5 badges to be won for which you must fulfill certain requirements. For example, building a bridge that can carry no more than a certain load limit. All of this, paired with a bright and friendly look, makes Bridge Constructor Playground an exciting and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.Key Features
- 32 Levels
- 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
- Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
- Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
- New badge system for beginners and pros
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
- Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
- Two different stress levels: car and truck
- High score per Level
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
22. STARUSHKO LUB
STARUSHKO LUB..starushko lub...helping grandmas never was so fun..
WARNING! This game has side effects!*
Help grandmas and grandpas cross the road, do you think it is easy?
Maybe yes, maybe no.. This game will make you cry, because STARUSHKO LUB contain a lot of sadist levels, crazy cars, blood and parts of body!
You can try. Now. Help the grandmas cross the road!
* - this game can be cause of hallucinations, loss of sight and seizures!
24. The Low Road
Since 2001, XGen Studios has released 10 internally-developed, including the #1-selling hit Defend Your Castle for Nintendo’s WiiWare™ Service and Day-1 PS4™ title Super Motherload.
During the production of The Low Road, XGen’s Founder and CEO, Skye Boyes, passed away. The Low Road is dedicated to Skye for the inspiration, leadership and friendship he brought to the XGen team.
The Low Road is XGen Studios’ first point-and-click adventure game and has financial funding support from the Canada Media Fund 2014-2015 Experimental Stream.
25. A Mortician's Tale
A Mortician's Tale is a narrative-driven death positive video game where you play as a mortician tasked with running a funeral home. Take on the role of recent funeral direction graduate Charlie as she learns the ropes of the business and industry. Prepare the cadavers of the deceased (via embalming or cremation), attend their funerals and listen to their loved ones' stories, and interact with Charlie's coworkers, clients, and bosses.
A Mortician's Tale is an informative, honest, and sometimes humorous look at the current state of and the future of the western death industry.
- Explore the colorful world of Rose and Daughters Funeral Home — from the morgue itself to the viewing room where funerals take place
- Prepare 8 different cadavers using realistic tools and procedures involved with traditional burials and cremations
- Talk to the deceased's loved ones, discover their stories, and learn how each of them mourns in different ways
- Follow Charlie's journey at Rose and Daughters Funeral Home as it transitions from a family-run business to being bought and owned by a massive funeral conglomerate and beyond
- Discover some real life truths about the current state of and future of the western funeral industry
26. Russian Life Simulator
The most realistic simulator of the life of a Russian person. Collect pension from birth, collect bottles to survive and become part of an exciting life-long story.Distinctive Features:
- Funded pension system, but be careful, you can lose it
- Huge selection of character enhancements, from your favorite vodka to the tame bear
- Carefully thought-out economic system, in which the main currency is the bottle
- Many costumes allowing you to be fashionable and attractive, and therefore increasing income
- A rich selection of locations, reflecting the entire path of the Russian Man
- Music reflecting the Russian soul
- Voice acting from cult Russian personalities
- Choice of the President of the Russian Federation
- Invasion of foreign invaders
- Hardbass in the front door
- And other secret events
Try to avoid the jail!
Categories in common with Russian Life Simulator: Simulation
27. Playboy: The Mansion
Playboy: The Mansion is a strategy game developed by Cyberlore Studios and Groove Games. It came out on 25-01-2005. It was published by ARUSH Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Playboy: The Mansion is available on PC and Xbox.
Eric Marcoullier produced the game. Seth Spaulding directed the game.
Categories in common with Playboy: The Mansion: Strategy
In GamersGoMakers, you found a little company creating the first video games in history. Create your first game with only basic sound and simple graphics available in the year 1980. You´re one of the pioneers entering the rising global market for computer games. At the beginning, there are only few genres you can pick for a game to create, later you have plenty of options for more genres and sub-genres.
You start in 1980 creating one of the first computer games in history
Go your own way: Be a developer, designer, producer, artist or composer
Choose your starting location. Each starting location has its own characteristics, which may give you a benefit of some kind in play.
Optional start in 1990 or 2000, choose from 3 difficulty levels
31 genres of games to choose from
Real influence on creating games (find the genre matching game parts out of 15x4 options)
Intelligent game reviews give you hints about what to improve for next game in same genre
Sales are influenced by trends, platform market share, competitor´s performance and many more
You can create patches, addons, sequels or a new edition for a different platform
Hire up to 26 employees with specialisations in genre and/or platform
Rich role playing elements: level up your character and employees in 21 different skills
Learning by doing: Your employees gain levels in skills by takig part in projects
Improve your employees skills additionally by trainings, education programs and specializations
Employees will ask for more loan, holiday, trainings or they get sick, maybe even quit for a better job at a rival´s company
Become a specialized company of high renown in a certain genre, e.g. the global number 1 in Shooter games
Research new gaming technologies
Expand your business, rent or buy a bigger office
Equip 16 different rooms like studios for sound and motioncapture, labs and marketing office
Upgrade your rooms several times as time advances
Compete within a global simulated games market - hundreds of simulated competitors release games
Win awards for game of the month/game of the year
Consoles and platforms retire from the market...except you create a game hit extending the platform´s lifetime
Buy out your rival competitors: Let them work for you or destroy them
Win achievements and beat the global highscore
Become a publisher
Visit conventions or create your own convention
Pimp your games with "real" actors for voice acting, soundtracks and motion capturing!
Pay up to 30% tax per annum
...and many more features for a very deep gaming experience!
If you are not sure whether you can run the game or not or you want to try out the game before buying it; there is a free downloadable demo available on the website here.
29. Of Carrots And Blood
Of Carrots And Blood is a twin-stick survival arena shooter about kissing bunnies, hungry mutants and a lot of blood.
You will be thrown into a combination of old school arcade action, bullet hell chaos, cute retro pixel art and romantic love affair where the only thing that matters is to survive the never ending waves of mutants while defending a giant carrot and making out with your partner. Wait, what?! To release the tension during breaks, you can kiss your beloved bunny partner anytime in the game with the patented POWER KISS MECHANIC! You will need a steady hand and some mad skills to get on that high score list. Shoot your way through hordes of hungry mutants and saturate the forest floor with their gushing blood!
Crack the online highscore in the endless single player mode, play through a short but very intense CO-OP story mode or grab your friends and kill each other in one of three pvp modes, together on your couch or online!!
Endless single player fun
Survive alone against relentless waves of mutants, ogres and other crazy creatures. You must bring your very best carrot shooting skills to the table! One mistake means the end for your short bunny life.
If your carrots are not enough to stop those nasty mutants, you can grab one of the many power-ups which are dropped by some of the enemies you have killed.
You can prove to your friends and the whole world, that you are in fact THE most dangerous bunny out there. Practice and kill more mutants than everyone else to raise to the top of the online highscore list!!
2 player CO-OP
Grab a friend and survive together in the 2 player CO-OP campaign! A big surprise is waiting in the end.
2-4 player DEATHMATCH
Grab even more friends and kill each other in brutally bloody bunny deathmatch with up to 4 players. Show 'em who's boss!
3 different PVP modes
Besides the 4 player DEATHMATCH there are also 2 other PVP modes. You can shoot your friend into deadly spikes while trying not to fall down into the depth of THE ABYSS. This 2 player PVP mode puts you in an arena surrounded by dangerous spikey bushes. Touching them means sudden death! And if this wasn't bad enough, the ground is opening up and the crack grows into a giant gap.
Or have fun in the MINEFIELD arena. In this 2 player PVP mode you can activate plates on your side which leads to an explosion of the mirrored plate on your opponents side. Watch your steps!
PLAY ONLINE!!! You can play all of the above multiplayer game modes including CO-OP, DEATHMATCH, THE ABYSS and MINEFIELD online. Host a game or join one of your friends games.
Patented power-kiss mechanic
Kiss your partner anytime in the game to show him/her some love! KISS KISS KISS! But love is a dangerous game...kissing your partner could lead to certain death because you wont be able to move and could eventually be killed in the act!
10+ unlockable characters
Collect shiny brain pieces and DNA samples which are dropped by dead enemies from time to time.
You can fuse them at the Doc's laboratory to unlock new characters.
Collectable vinyls and sunglasses
You can unlock 15+ original chiptune soundtrack vinyls, which you can use as background music in the game.
You can also wear fancy sunglasses, which will have a visual effect on the game...PLUS they make your character look really cool!
Collect achievement trophies for successfully completed challenges in the game like for example "Kill 10,000+ mutants", "Survive 5 waves without using power-ups" or "Kiss 30 times in one game"
6+ equipment items
Unlock special items which you can equip and use in the game to boost your abilities. For example you can buy the SNEEZE POWDER which makes the giant carrot sneeze and shoot multiple projectiles in every direction. This might be useful when there are too many mutants attacking the carrot, while you busy killing mutants coming from the bushes.
You will only be able to equip one item at a time, so you need to think ahead on what might be the best choice for your play style.
XBOX controller support
Play with up to 4 XBOX controllers in the CO-OP and PVP modes
Vlambeer inspired juiciness
The visuals and effects as well as the tempo of the old school arcade action in Of Carrots And Blood are heavily influenced by the amazing games and talks/presentations by the brilliant indie game studio Vlambeer. It's all about juiciness and the "feel". The more visual and audio feedback we have put in, the more believable the characters and game world got. That is a big part of why you hopefully will enjoy Of Carrots And Blood so much. If you don't like screenshake, you can always turn it off in the game (even though we wouldn't recommend to play that way)
Become the ultimate mutant hunter in OF CARROTS AND BLOOD!
Trite Games is a true two person indie game studio from Berlin, Germany. We are producing everything inhouse. That includes the code, the art, the music, the sounds, videos and also a little voice acting in the game.
30. Infectonator 3: Apocalypse
Conquer the world, one bite at a time! Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is a fast-paced simulation-strategy game where your goal is to destroy humanity with your growing army of mutating zombies. Drop your virus into an unsuspecting population and watch the chaos unfold. Upgrade your virus, splice DNA, and unlock dozens of undead creatures with unique powers.
- Over 35 Zombies to Discover and Craft – Splice DNA to unlock new mutations, from common walking-undead to leaping alien parasites. Build your brain-hungry army and master their abilities to turn humanity into mulch.
- A Wonderfully Warped World – Infectonator 3: Apocalypse takes place in the real world... well, sort of! As you destroy the globe, you'll encounter parodies and morbid humor of all sorts, but beware. The humans will not go quietly, and have their own defenses.
- Classic Pixelart With a Modern Twist – Expressive and cute-yet-creepy 2D humans and monsters roam dynamically lit 3D environments. Sending hordes of undead monsters to devour flesh has never looked so pretty!
- Over 200 Unique Interactive Levels – Open or lock doors, blow up walls... use the environment to your advantage and make sure your zombies get to the very last human to earn bonus cash and creatures for your lab.
- Built for Replay Value – Randomized events, mutations, and locations gives every play session a new experience. Destroy the world, again and again!
31. SportsBar VR
"Numerous comments exploded the web all talking the same thing, that this might be the biggest game released on VR by far…” VR Headsets 3D
"Though the HTC vive is incredible early in its life-cycle, it already has its first “killer-app.” Hooked Gamer
Bringing the virtual pub experience to your living room, SportsBar VR is the ultimate social experience available in VR. Featuring an awesome set of bar games and an incredible pool simulation including 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Killer and many more, SportsBar VR is the best place to digitally play and practice billiards, anywhere!
Join up with 6 of your friends to hangout and play some air hockey, throw a few rounds of darts or build an insane dominoes setup using books, chairs and bottles. Play with friends online or offline against the AI, earn experience points and unlock a wide array of collectible hats and fun objects to add a bit of swagger to your VR style.
Whether you're a budding Ramp Ball champion, or its a serious game of pool you’re after or just want take part in the time-honored pastime of throwing empty beer bottles against the wall, there's no wrong way to hangout in SportsBar VR.Key Features!
- Play Real Pool - Delight your senses with an immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics (be careful not to lean on the table, it's not really there). Choose from several variations of pool with popular rule sets, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- No Consequences - Enjoy the pleasure of throwing a bottle at your opponent or breaking one against the wall. Aggressively throw things around the bar without the worry of being arrested or thrown out! We won't make you clean-up in VR.
- A full bar of fun - Play air hockey, rampball, chess, checkers, shuffleboard, extra toys + minigames, and competitive challenge modes with and against your friends.
- Customize Your Game - Dress up your multiplayer avatar, customize your pool cue and controllers, decorate your table top and even the environment around you with tons of unlock-able goodies.
- Online and Offline Opponents - Play against the AI or with up to 6 players globally Online, including voice chat so you can really talk some smack!
- Kill Some Time - Play VR darts while waiting for your turn on the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Go Crazy - Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack them high and launch a pool ball at it.
- Enjoy a Polished VR Experience - Years of VR / AR know how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out with your mates from the comfort of your own home.
SportsBar VR is compatible with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift w/ Touch
32. Will Fight for Food: Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour
Jared Casey Dent was a wrestler in a down-and-out bloodstained middle American town. He lost his own tournament in disgrace and vanished into the night. Now he's back, and you must set his life straight using your own home blend of:
- Brutal violence
- Jared’s wavering, hamfisted brand of subtle persuasion
- Side questing for loose change
- Just doing stuff for the hell of it
Ridiculously Complicated Conversation System
The give-and-takes of social engineering do not come easily to Jared. You’ll have to carefully select body language, tone, and opinion if you want to get results. Alternately, pick bizarre options and watch NPCs get really confused.
Fast-Paced Brawling (aka, the easy way)
While the subtleties of speech and debate may be lost on Jared, beating people up comes pretty naturally. And if you go that route, you won't believe the people you'll have to put in the ground - the mob, nerds in power armor, the police, a TV superhero, and more!
A Narrative of Personal Redemption OR Punch Everyone
Wage war for the soul of Jared Dent, wanderer and troubled fellow, and choose his destiny over the course of one wild nonlinear night – or ignore all of that stuff and beat up approximately an entire town.
Acquire stuff. Use the stuff to make yourself hurt things or get less hurt by things.
The Most Accurate Portrayal of Nerds Ever
Move over, Big Bang Theory – we’ve got the most hilarious, tear-jerking, hamfistedly pandering depiction of Nerds™ in any art form EVER. Stereotypes you've grown used to, as fresh and accurate as they were in 1986!
Zero Typing-Based Victorian Romance Scenarios
Use your furious fingers and knowledge of period social mores to woo seven beautiful English debutantes in a game that isn’t this one. But – you can make that game within this game with mod support!
33. E-Sport Manager
Would you like to try your hand as a manager of this e-sport?
To participate in league matches and go to the top?
eSport Manager is a game based on the idea of e-sports competitions, especially the most popular - FPS AND MOBA.
Create your dream team by selecting the players who suit you the best. Care for their constant development, train, sign advertising contracts and be active in social media. Thousands of fans aren’t going to come to you on their own, you have to work for it.
Achieving success in league matches and winning first place requires continuous training. The whole team needs to obtain skills, not just a single player. Their proper use in a match is the key to victory, even with a stronger opponent.
The base where the team trains is very important for rapid development and achieving success. Expand it, share new premises and install additional items for use. The players must also train at the gym, play, relax and have meals. All these elements have a direct impact on the games in the league.
Before league matches conduct sparing with other teams, to prepare the appropriate tactics. In sparing you can test different combinations of Special Skills, select weapons, behavior and observe their impact on the game.
Start in Sponsored Tournaments to gain experience and earn cash prizes.
To reach the very top there is hard work and loads of matches to play.
- two game modes (FPS, MOBA)
- 3 leagues in each match mode
- 48 different teams in each League
- 40 special skills for each member of the team
- 20 special skills for each team
- 25 weapon types
- 12 types of heroes in MOBA
- 9 rooms in the team base with the possibility to expand
- 142 items of equipment to purchase
- 69 Sponsored Tournaments
- unlimited number of advertising contracts
34. Rento Fortune - Multiplayer Board Game
Rento is multiplayer business dice game. It is board game for 2 to 6 players.
Trade lands, build houses, win auctions, roll wheel of fortune, risk in Russian Roulette and most importantly - have fun.
Obtain monopoly over the game board and bankrupt the other players in order to win.
If you like Ludo or family dice games - you will like Rento too :)
The game is live MULTIPLAYER so you can play with your friends on Steam and family remotely and also you can play versus players on our website.
You can play the game in 3 modes:
-ONLINE (vs real people live) and vs your Steam friends
-SOLO (versus AI robots)
-Pass 'N Play (Pass the same device to others)
Enjoy the first and only true online multiplayer business game in the market.
35. Puzzler World 2
The highly anticipated sequel to last year’s PC hit, Puzzler World 2 brings more puzzles, new games, fun rewards and an all new Master Mode.
Created by the same team that developed the original Puzzler World, the team were able to flex their development muscles and improve on every section in the game. With a revised selection of puzzles and mini-games, brand new Master Mode, a new reward structure and the inclusion of trophies – Puzzler World 2 takes the highly addictive franchise to a whole new level!
Each puzzle completed unlocks a bonus game which in turn rewards the player with the all-new prize wheel. Players spin the wheel and see what prize they can earn. Players can win hint tokens that can then be used to buy help if they get stuck on tricky puzzles.
Puzzler World 2 also allows players to unlock special Master Mode puzzles which provide player’s with even tougher challenges.
- Over 1200 new puzzles and bonus games from the world’s leading supplier of puzzle content - PML
- Play a wide variety of different puzzles, including; Wordsearch, Fitword, Sudoku, Crossword, Hide and Seek, Link-a-Pix, Backwords, Silhouette and Pieceword
- Unlock additional bonus games – Picture Quiz, Splitwords, Chain Letters, Colour-In, Sum-Up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain Letters and more!
37. 前程似锦 Excellent Expectations
As a person with conscience , you are sick of those greedy disgusting full of sxxt lair mobile game companies .
So you found a phone belonging to a boss of a game company .
You'll find the evidences there and make them pay back for what they have done .
(Obviously there is no English version yet , but for some reasons this story has to be happened in America .)
What you should do in this game is retrieve APPs and break into them to get information you need from a reset phone , and finally find out what happened in this phone's owner .
Search engines is the original part of this game . You can't get all the information you need just from APPs . You should abstract the keywords and search in the search engines to get another part of necessary information
Sina [email protected]内购人生
Categories in common with 前程似锦 Excellent Expectations: Indie
38. Video blogger Story
Hello dear friend. Thank you for your interest in our project.
The idea of the game originated back in 2015. At the end of December, we successfully passed greenlight, but due to unavoidable circumstances the development has dragged on, and has even been frozen for a while.
Competition has forced us to accelerate the pace, but not to turn off the chosen path!
Now the game is in the early access, and we welcome any of your suggestions and comments.
What can be done in "Video Blogger Story" right now?
1. Recreate yourself or your favorite blogger. Give your character not only similar appearance, but also any combination of characteristics
2. Try various combinations of characteristics and emotions for video capturing. Find the best choice for a variety of genres
3. Make let’s plays of 170+ games
4. Get feedback from the audience and learn how spectators will react to a particular characteristic
5. Choose your own approach to the production of videos: fast and frequent or slow, but qualitatively
6. Decide what is more important at the moment – high income from advertising or audience loyalty
7. Make high quality videos and get into the «Up and Coming»
8. Encounter with both positive and negative events. Take the challenge and learn how it will affect the channel’s popularity
9. See how negative reaction of audience can affect the motivation and quality of filming
10. Find your own way to the TOP10
What will be in the first updates of "Video Blogger Story"
- The ability to make “streams”
- Upgraded comment system with the introduction of useful tips
- Improved system of subscribers and views collecting, integrated with the time
How will the final version of "Video Blogger Story" look like?
- Instead of let's plays the ability to make vlogs, reviews and pranks
- The variety of subjects and locations for outside filming will make it available to get your own theme
- It will be possible to organize a real studio with professional equipment, to get additional characters to your videos or to make your own team
- The new in-game social network will appear and a magazine about UTube’s life
- And, of course, lots of other things which we keep in secret ;)
Your character can become a video blogger of any genre. Create an ordinary doodle or your own virtual incarnation! The only limit is your imagination! Forward, to the top of UTube!
Categories in common with Video blogger Story: Simulation
39. Devil's Attorney
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
40. Reaping Rewards
When faced with a difficult emotional choice, what will you do? How will you feel as you make your choice? And how will it change you, and your future?
Reaping Rewards is an interactive VR short where you make emotional choices to advance the story. You are an apprentice Grim Reaper on your first day of training with your mentor. During your training you are faced with difficult emotional decisions that challenge who you are and who you will become.
In Reaping Rewards you use motion controllers to make decisions using your hands, give you a visceral connection to your actions and giving you a unique way to engage with a VR story.
Reaping Rewards was directed by Matthew Ward, Cinematics Director at Bungie and previously at Rainmaker, IMD, and Lucasfilm. Music is by Glen Phillips of Toad the Wet Sprocket, and produced by Limitless Ltd, the ex-Pixar ex-Bungie team behind the interactive VR character experience Gary the Gull.
Reaping Rewards was built in VR using the Limitless VR Creative Environment.
Duration: approximately 6-8 minutes
Categories in common with Reaping Rewards: Adventure
41. Drake of the 99 Dragons
The 99 Dragons Clan has been murdered. Even worse, the ancient artifact they guard, stolen. With its power, one can trap the souls of the living and resurrect those who have crossed over. As Drake, a member of the 99 Dragons, you have been mysteriously brought back from the dead to right these wrongs. Using supernatural weapons, martial arts and firearms galore, you will exact furious, brutal revenge and reclaim the artifact before it becomes the ultimate weapon of evil.
- 3D action-shooter visualized in an animated Batman™ style environment
- Five seamless game stages with 25 intense missions intertwined with 30 characters in an in-depth storyline
- Discover the secrets of the “Undying Dragon” and the 3000-year old conflict of rival supernatural forces
- Choose from an array of firearms, short and long blade close combat weapons and thrown melee weapons
- Go into slow motion or Freeze Motion™ mode
- Utilize ancestral powers to summon a large ethereal dragon to fight at your side
- Run up walls and back flip off them while firing your guns in any direction
- Feed on the souls of the dead to replenish your health
- Features various improvements over the console releases
- Download includes a promotional comic
42. Slide Ride Arcade
Fun word arcade game where you have to spell the words out of sliding letters. Use the power-ups or get busted.
Game features 4 different matching modes:
Match the letters of the word in any order and survive as long as you can.
Solve as many words as you can in a fixed amount of time by matching the letters of a word in any order.
Achieving the goal extends the timer for the round.
A word is displayed for 3 seconds and then it fades away.
Match the letters in a word in any order by recalling the letters.
I feel lucky
Every 30 seconds a new matching rule is introduced. Survive as long as you can.
This casual and friendly game will keep whole family entertained for hours.
Note from developers:
If you have some ideas and suggestions about the game, please feel free to join us in the Community Hub section.
We are always glad to talk to our players.
43. Fat Kid
You play that one fat kid in school that everyone loves to pick on. But is that really such a good idea? Now you can kick some bully ass by punching, kicking, stomping, belly bumping, bowling over enemies or farting in their faces!
"Fat Kid" is a story-based comic book style Beat-Em-Up Brawler featuring Progressive Skill Mastering, 4 Difficulty Settings, an uplifting visual experience with tons of stuff to break along the way!
"Gamer Geek" and "Goth Chick" encourage "Fat Kid" to ask "Skool Gurl" out to the prom. He builds up courage while fending off bullies only to discover he has become one himself.
- 9 Unique Levels
- 8 Bosses
- 60+ Characters
- 100+ Breakable Objects
- 5 Original Songs
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Leaderboards
- Comic Style Cutscenes
Manage, develop and build the startup of your dreams!
Go public with your company and invest, designing your own rooms and products in detail!
Perform contracts to grow and maintain your popularity. Develop your own social media and streaming platform, expand and win users!
Oops! Out of money? No problem, the bank will lend you a little - But be careful! The International Bank is not to be trifled with.
Become a successful startup entrepreneur, your own way.FeaturesFleshed-out construction modeWith our sophisticated, easy-to-use construction mode, you can design your own rooms the way you like them.Realistic stock exchange simulationInvest in the stock market and become big!Orders and merchandiseProcess orders and produce merchandise with the help of materials bought online.Manage your teamYou can hire your workers according to motivation and skills. Dissatisfied? You can fire them or send them on vacation.Develop your own websitesNot interested in orders, materials and machines? No problem, just develop your own social media and streaming platform, and expand them using modules!
45. XOXO Droplets
XOXO Droplets is a free-to-play dating sim. There's an optional paid DLC that increases the amount of dateable guys and adds a few neat extra features.
The story begins when our nameable protagonist finally transfers into the boarding school of her dreams at the start of her junior year in high school. It would be perfect if it wasn't for that little catch attached to her enrollment: her parents will only let her keep attending the school for her remaining two years if she doesn't make everyone there hate her by shunning them, like she always does.
Do your best to show just enough interest in the other losers around to appease the folks while still having time to chase after all the attractive guys in the MC's afterschool group, which just so happens to be a group for chronically unfriendable people.
No, seriously folks. When we say the protagonist and main love interests are a big ol' jerk squad it's not a mistake and it's not an understatement.
- 3 distinct jerky main boyfriend options: Everett Gray, Nate Lawson, and Shiloh Fields
- 6 side characters who'll be your buddies and 6 minor clique boyfriend options, each with a bonus effect that makes the game easier
- Partial Voice acting for every significant character by a talented cast
- The option to break up with your bf and start dating someone else, if you feel like it
- A variety of methods to manage your Reputation with the unimportant students
- Part-time jobs, stores to visit, useful items, optional mini-games, an in-game phone to call a guy up and arrange a date at one of several different locations
- Over 130,00 words. Hundreds of different events, including a collage-style ending system where you get events for every goal you achieved during the game
- Cheat codes for those who don't give a f*ck about gameplay and just wanna see the events
Everett Gray: DJ Horn
Nate Lawson: Belsheber Rusape
Shiloh Fields: Brendan Blaber
Bae Pyoun: Griffin Puatu
Jeremy King: Calvin Joyal
Pran Taylor: P.M. Seymour
JB (Nameable Protagonist): Dee Margret Turner
Alicia Rosales: Anairis Quinones
Missy Smith: Elsie Lovelock
Kam Sung: TonyOnorific
Adrian Wulu: Kyotosomo
Cala Gerges: Dani Chambers
Nurse Lynn: Michael Kovach
Romeo Franco: Rowan Cross
Trent Duncan: Joseph Ryan
GORB is a Physics based puzzle game, with simple mechanics.
Inspired by Red Remover, your goal is to remove all Red and Orange shapes from the screen, while ensuring that the Green shapes remain on screen. Follow along with the in-game tutorial to learn the simple rules.
Do you have what it takes to complete all 168 levels?
- 7 Worlds
- 168 levels
- Collectable Bonus Stars
- Interactive tutorial to help you learn the rules of the game
- Colorful characters, simple to play, fun for all ages
- Simple and fun game mechanics
- Works great on touch based devices
Quadle is ready to puzzle your mind!
It's A brand new arcade puzzler from Gamesare Studios, Invoking the memory of classic arcade cabinet games but adding a new twist. Jump on the blocks as the titular character Quadle, changing the block colors till they are red. Once red they fall away. Eliminate all blocks on the screen to go to the next level. Be careful not to corner yourself into a situation where you can jump to the next block.
With three worlds and a initial offering of 96 levels there is plenty of arcade puzzle action to frustrate I mean to enjoy. Of course just when you think you get the hang of it, Quadle is introduced to new suprises, like switch panels, spring beams, drop blocks and more. Can you get through all 96 levels?
For those of you wanting more punishment er I mean challenge, use the Steam Workshop level editor to design your own boards and share them with friends via Steam Workshop, and check out the puzzles they create!Features
- 96 levels of arcade puzzle action
- 3 worlds featuring the amazing musical and artistic talents of Ilker Esen
- numerous puzzle challenges change through out, spring panels, teleports and shrinking bricks to name a few
- Full controller support
- Finish on special panel for bonus points
- Build your own levels with the editor and upload them to Steam Workshop
- Download other user created levels
- Guaranteed to frustrate I mean sorry, please you
48. Bret Airborne
Bret Airborne shakes up the standard match-3 formula with strategic gameplay and original game mechanics.
Play as the intrepid Bret Airborne and help Doctor Altus to fight his evil twin brother in the challenging single-player campaign. Customize your balloon by choosing among fourty unique powers.Features
- Puzzle-based hot air balloon duels
- Challenging single-player campaign with player-selected levels of difficulty
- 40 powers and augmentations to customize your balloon
- Gauntlet mode to test your skills against increasingly difficult enemies
- Custom duels vs. AI opponents
- Custom two player local duels
49. Hospital Manager
Choose and hire your doctors and employees, build the departments of your choosing, and manage your finances! Are you thrifty or a big spender? Would you rather pamper your patients instead of your banker? Make your own decisions!
You'll have many missions to accomplish, littered with all kinds of epidemics, patients with disturbing pathologies such as the zombie disease, the Chewbacca syndrome, and the moonwalk virus. Be on the lookout: Many events will spice up your rise, such as exterminating extraterrestrial germs and stopping toad contamination!
Customize your hospital down to the last details, buy high-tech equipment, choose rooms that will make your hospital center the most popular one!Key Features
- Use comprehensive management of your hospital to your advantage: You're the boss!
- Build your reputation with a large variety of factors
- Accomplish diverse and surprising missions
- Plunge into an explosive 3D cartoon style universe with wacky pathologies and situations!
- Experience a nonlinear adventure: Every decision will lead to different consequences, depending on when the action happens.
- A rich system of artificial intelligence that can adapt patient behavior to each of your actions and decisions!
Categories in common with Hospital Manager: Simulation
50. Mighty Action RPG
This is an indie sandbox game located in an environment of an Action RPG game. The game is guided to do missions but is not lineal, since you have the freedom to choose what to do at all times.
What to expect:
-Multiple of quests located of different enviroments
-Quests based on killing enemies, collecting something of talking with someone
-Possibility of crafting
-Inventory and Shop
-Skill tree different in each character
-Multiple skills different for each character
-Skills with area damage
-Pet and summoning skills