The best games like Furi are:
- arrow_rightDevil May Cry 4: Special Edition
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die!
- arrow_rightQuake Live
- arrow_rightHard Reset Extended Edition
- arrow_rightCastlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- arrow_rightRez Infinite
- arrow_rightTRANSFORMERS: Devastation
100 Best Games Like Furi:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (52)
- PlayStation 4 (75)
- iOS (37)
- Android (22)
- macOS (88)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (48)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (40)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (48)
- PlayStation 2 (21)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (21)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 5200 (3)
- Atari 2600 (3)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is a remastered version of slasher called Devil May Cry 4 developed by Capcom.
The game takes place in a city called Fortune which is ruled by the Order of the Sword that worships the Dark Knight Sparda, who protects the city from demons.
During the morning prayer, the son of Sparda, Dante, rushes into the church, kills the head of the Order and most of its' knights. Nero manages to stop Dante in his killing spree. Demons start their assault on the city, and with the rest of the knights defending it, Nero follows Dante's trail.
The game's levels are open-ended, as the players can both advance the plot further, or backtrack to previous locations. The main objectives of the player are to complete quests and kill demons.
Most of the quests revolve around finding an item or solving a small puzzle. The game's combat is typical for the slasher genre. It features fast-paced gameplay with the addition of a combo system. The players have to chain their attacks both with their sword and firearms.
It is possible to level up your character. For completing a mission, the player is awarded Red Spheres and Proud Souls. Souls are used for unlocking new moves, while items are bought using Spheres.
Special Edition features
There is not much difference from the base game. Apart from minor graphical updates, it became possible to complete the story as three new characters.
Categories in common with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition: Action
2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
3. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
4. Quake Live
Previously free-to-play, Quake Live is an updated version of the classic multiplayer first-person-shooter Quake III from id Software. In 2015, developers abandoned the free-to-play model and now users must pay for the full version of the game. It is available on Steam and players can log in using it. After the release on the site, the developers refused to pay a subscription. Previously, it cost $ 10.
The gameplay is as simple as possible - players compete for the number of frags in each match. There are scattered weapons, armour, first-aid kits and other power-ups on the map. As the user plays he discovers new tactics and movements, like rocket jumping and strafe. In total there are 12 modes in the game.
There is no single campaign, the whole game is full-throttle multiplayer experience with fast-paced matches. The developers are betting on turning Quake Live into a major cybersport discipline and hold one of the biggest Quake tournaments at QuakeCon.
Categories in common with Quake Live: Action
5. Hard Reset Extended Edition
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is an action-adventure and a straight continuation of the first part of the franchise. It is also 39th part of the vast Castlevania series. The game currently features no successors.
The game, unlike its predecessor, features an open-world structure. The player follows the adventures of Gabriel Belmont through medieval settings and modern environments. Sometimes — at the start of the story, to be precise — the players gain control of Dracula who possesses Gabriel and gives him similar powers. The game consists of many fighting sequences in which combos are of importance — the various swords and claws, some allowing the protagonist to replenish his health and the other dealing massive damage to the enemies.
The game is highly story-driven. At the start, the developers present the players with the scenes of flashbacks, in which the transformation to Dracula is shown. While set in medieval settings, events depict Dracula as he quickly gets ambushed by his resurrected son and thrown back into the modern times where he starts his adventures.
The Revelations DLC released a month after the initial game announcement brings some story arc to the game, while the others: "Dark Dracula" and "Armored Dracula" bring only new characters skins and sprites.
7. Rez Infinite
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of all time finally comes to PC, and in style: Experience 360 degrees of mind-blowing synesthesia as you blast through waves of enemies and giant transforming bosses, with colors and sounds that sync and blend to the beat of Rez’s legendary techno soundtrack.
Whether you choose to play in standard desktop mode or opt for the full immersion of playing in VR, Rez Infinite must be seen—and heard—to be believed.
The Ultimate Package
Fully remastered classic Rez levels Areas 1 through 5, and an all-new free-flying experience in Area X.
Highest Res Rez
Unrestricted resolution and up to double the texture resolution of any previous version of Rez makes for razor-sharp visuals.
Full 3D audio for Rez's incredible music and sound effects.
The entire game is playable on your desktop, or in full VR with your HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift headset and accompanying controllers (standard gamepads, Vive Controllers, and Oculus Remote and Touch controllers are all supported).
8. TRANSFORMERS: Devastation
Transformers: Devastation is and hack-and-slash video game based on the Transformers franchise. The game is currently unavailable in digital marketplaces due to the expiration of Activision’s license deal with the franchise owners Hasbro.
The game takes place during the Insecticons attack on New York City. The story follows the Autobots: Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Grimloc on their fight with Insecticons and Megathron who wants to cyberform the Earth making it a new home planet for Cybertronians.
Structurally, Devastation consists of seven chapter with several missions in each. The gameplay shares many similarities with other Platinum Games’ titles, especially with Bayonetta series.
You can choose one of three main characters. Each of them has unique characteristics, ranged and melee weapons and abilities. The game incorporates a dodging system similar to that of Bayonetta. Dodge made at the right moment causes time to slow down for enemies, giving the player the ability to relocate or perform a series of attacks without any resistance. Every Autobot can transform into a particular vehicle, which gives new possibilities and moves to the player.
The game has many collectibles, unlockable items, weapons, and a crafting system based on loot you get from enemies and chest scattered across the levels.
9. We Were Here
Lost and separated in an abandoned castle set in a frozen wasteland. Your only possession left is a walkie-talkie, with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the both of you find your way out in time?
In We Were Here two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle. Player One is confined to a small secluded part of the castle. Player Two roams the castle trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice. There is no other way to communicate with each other, so make sure you have a microphone ready!
Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms.
- Both players have a completely different game experience.
- Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together.
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Optional Virtual Reality support. Enjoy the game with- or without VR!
10. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is an action platform game, the third installment in WayForward’s Shantae series.
The game follows the half-genie Shantae and takes place after an event of the Shantae: Risky’s Revenge. The main heroine abandons her genie powers and stars adjusting to the life of a regular human being. One day she comes across the previous game’s antagonist, a pirate named Risky Boots that tells her about evil and fearsome tyrant Pirate Master sealed long ago by genies wants to revive himself using Dark Magic. Now Shantae must form an unexpected alliance with her past rival to stop Pirate Master.
Regarding gameplay, Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse shares many similarities with previous games in the series. It is a 2D side-scroller that is not divided into several levels but rather takes place in one interconnected world. The game mostly consists of fighting enemies, solving puzzles, platforming sections, interacting with different NPC that can give you quests or sell useful items. Since Shantae abandoned her genie powers, in this game you do not use magic abilities, instead of throughout the game you collect different pirate items such as a pistol, a pirate hat, pirate boots, scimitar, and cannon. Each of them gives player new abilities that help in combat, puzzle solving or open previously closed areas of the game world.
11. Among the Sleep
Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.
The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.
Controller support: Works 100% with Xbox 360 controllers, might have some issues with Xbox One controllers. We are sorry about the inconvience.
The game will not get VR support.What people are saying
"[...] it more than succeeds in creating a wonderfully eerie atmosphere full of childlike anxiety, and along the way tackles a serious subject in a darkly poignant manner."
"Its depiction of a first-person horror told through the eyes and stumbling little legs of a two-year old is as intriguing as anything I've seen all year, and reminiscent of a time when games actively sought out new ways to play and new stories to tell."
12. Road Not Taken
Road Not Taken is an indie isometric adventure game developed by Spry Fox.
The game's story is a new spin on a poem of the same name by Robert Frost. It tells about a stranger who stands by a fork in the road. The main character takes one path, comforting himself that he'll take another route the other day. Yet he knows that it is highly unlikely that such an opportunity will be available for the protagonist.
You play as a forester, that arrives at a distant snowy town. Your objective is to save the children, that got lost in the forest. You have a fifteen-year career in front of you, which each level being one year. The forest surrounding you changes every year.
In order to save the children, you have to take them back to their mothers. To progress deeper into the forest, the players have to combine several trees, rocks or sometimes even deer. Each passage through the forest has its own requirements.
Carrying the objects requires energy. There are predators and spirits in the forest. Every one of them can take some bit of energy away from you.
A crafting system is present in the game. As you get to know more recipes, the world around you gets to be more logical.
The player can interact with the characters in the time. If the player shares items, that were found on the levels, these characters can reward them with special loot.
13. Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment. This is the fourth part of the Dawn of War series.
The game is set in a dystopian vision of the future. In the universe, humanity developed a galaxy empire called The Imperium of Man. The main characters are humans and galaxy monsters, such as the Space Marines, the Eldar, and the Orks. The player aims to perform in battles and make points. These points can be used in the shop as an exchange for new items.
The player can choose his protagonist: it may be anyone from the races and factions except for the Tyranids, an army of enemies. The player can buy different items, such as weapons or the character’s appearance. He can also change the chosen race or faction during the game. Eternal Crusade features classic RTS visuals like galaxy views, rockets, spaceships, explosions, and lots of vehicles. The player can track his progress by advancing through classes: they differ from infantry to ground assault. It lets the player join veterans and elites of the universe.
The developers launched the founder program before the game was released; it let the players buy additional packs and get the game keys and bonuses before the release.
In this world, you will play different roles and have many stories with female characters in several different world. There are elf thief who thinks herself a noble, dragon maid who can never make up her mind, queen who loves females, forest huntress that enjoys the company of her toy-boys...
Join us in this match 3 combat game, capture the girl and do anything you want to her! Dig more into the girl if you would enjoy...
15. The Legend of Korra
An ancient evil force has emerged from the portals and threatens the balance of both worlds! Only the Avatar stands a chance in defeating this new threat!
Original Avatar storyline penned by the TV show’s creators.
Wield the power of all 4 elements—water, earth, fire, and air as only the Avatar can!
Change bending styles at any time to unleash devastating combos.
Beat overwhelming odds by activating the all-powerful Avatar state.
Categories in common with The Legend of Korra: Action
16. Gear Up
Gear Up is an MMO-oriented vehicular combat game. The player creates a battle robot and challenges other players' robots to a fight in an arena. The game features arcade action and simple WASD controls as well as many customization options.
The game includes three multiplayer modes. The first two offer traditional deathmatches and team deathmatches for teams of up to eight players, typical for most online shooters. There's also a Conquest mode, which is an updated version of Capture the flag. In this mode, the teams compete over control of a radio antenna. There's also a single player mode in which the player can compete against the AI-controlled bots. This mode, however, is only meant as a practice, as the bots are very weak and predictable.
Customizing your robot is the main focus of Gear Up. Before entering a battle, the player decides what weapons and movement gear the robot will use. The player can equip his or her robot with legs or wheels, melee or ranged weapons, as well as skills like invisibility or wall climbing. The game offers a roster of 116 parts, however, because of the game's free-to-play model, some of them can only be unlocked by purchasing.
The improvements are not perfectly balanced, and there are the obviously superior combinations that most players prefer. For example, robots with melee weapons, such as a chainsaw, usually have little chances against their enemies equipped with firearms.
18. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
20. Ghost 1.0
"Ghost" is a metroidvania where two super hackers hire a mysterious agent in order to infiltrate the Nakamura Space Station and steal the greatest electronic secret ever. Of course, the space station will defend itself, which is where the fun begins: the station's defences, with their never-ending arsenal of weapons and artifacts, will have to be destroyed. But the story gets more complicated when the hackers find out about their agent's hidden ties...
WEAPONS: Weapons reload on the go and they never run out of bullets. No need to hoard ammo for the boss battle! The various weapons can be found or purchased (depending on the game mode) and each one has its strengths and weaknesses.
GHOST: The protagonist is not the android you see, but the being that remotely controls it: a mysterious digital ghost that can leave its robot chassis, pass through doors and walls, control enemy androids, and use their own tools against them. What happens if the robot you control gets destroyed, you ask? Then your ghost will be free to control something else, or return to your main body.
UPGRADES: You can have as many as you can collect. The upgrades are passive, so they work without needing any special controls, and they don't run out or deactivate. They come in a large assortment, from aggressive drones to bullet improvements. Remember that the more you get, the more OP you are.
ITEMS: Devices you can use at any time. High-tech equivalents to potions and scrolls.
GEEKIES: Spread throughout the game are hidden "geekies". If you find one and activate it, something related to that geekie will change in the game (not affecting gameplay)... and the challenge is to find out what changes. I know, it sounds silly, but some of them are funny.
SECRETS: 200 rooms have secrets in them that can be revealed by performing a specific action. If you find a secret, you're rewarded with a small permanent powerup that will make your character more powerful. In addition, finding all of the secrets in each level will reward you with something very special.
MAP: The whole map has around 300 rooms, divided into zones. Each zone has its own enemies, its own ambience, its own soundtrack, and, of course, its own boss.
STORY: The story is not to save the world, but rather to go on an intruiging journey wrought with humor. Not to mention all the dialogues and cinematics, all voiced in English.
GAME MODES: Ghost has 2 game modes: "classic" and "survival". Classic is similar to a metroidvania, where the more you advance through the game, the more stuff you obtain and the harder the enemies become. Survival is crazier, as you get stuff much faster and you'll soon turn into a killing machine, but you lose everything when you die.
SKILL TREE: The RPG component of the game is found in the skill tree, where you can spend skill points to level up characters, obtaining special skills for each one. Depending on what skills you select, your gameplay will change in an interesting way.
And the rest is a mystery, one that I shouldn't spoil... you'll just have to discover the rest on your own.
• Includes BRUTAL content such as ‘The Brute’ playable character, ‘The Dark Forest’ outdoor environment, and much more.
• A 3D ACTION ROGUE-LIKE. Combines fast third-person combat with permadeath dungeon-delving for a game that’s diabolically hardcore. Anticipate enemy attack patterns, time your actions for maximum effect, and use smart combinations of light, heavy, and power attacks to defeat your enemies.
• EXPLORE AN EVER-SHIFTING DUNGEON. Every playthrough offers new locations to discover, new threats to face, new traps to avoid, new items to craft, and new treasures to uncover.
• DEFEAT HORDES OF DEADLY ENEMIES. Face ever-deadlier threats as you go deeper into the dungeon. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, Fire Djinns, and many more exist only to kill you.
• TEAM-UP IN 2 - 4 PLAYER CO-OP. Drop into multiplayer games and fight side-by-side, revive fallen comrades, and share valuable treasures as you face the dangers together.
1 player, 2-4 Network Players, 4GB HDD min size, DUALSHOCK4, Remote Play, Online (Optional)
22. RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
23. Murder Miners
Murder Miners is an indie multiplayer first-person shooter developed by JForce Games.
Being a multiplayer shooter, the game features no plot whatsoever. Murder Miners is heavily inspired by both Minecraft and Halo series of games. The game inherited the art style from Minecraft, while the core gameplay mechanics were taken from Halo.
Murder Miners offers the players to engage in a selection of competitive game modes set in a completely destructible and interactive environment.
The developers focused on the competitive side of things, hence why the game features wall-jumping, unlimited sprint, alt-fire modes and so on. This results in fast-paced, Quake-like movement and Halo-like gunplay. At the beginning of the match, the players can choose any weapon present in the game starting with a 3-hit-kill pistol, an energy sword, and ending with a deadly sniper rifle.
Plenty of game modes are present in the game. The regular competitive modes, such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Point, and Capture The Flag are featured alongside with a completely unique Infection mode, where the players try to avoid becoming a zombie from a bite by another player, and a cooperative mode.
The game comes bundled with an in-game editor, which allows for the creation of custom maps. It is easy to upload the map for the other members of the community, hence why the game has one of the widest map variety in the genre.
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
Independent micro-studio ‘Mad Fellows’ brings you a unique and innovative game featuring music from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
N.B. A controller with dual analogue sticks is required to play Aaero. (e.g. Xbox 360/One, PlayStation DualShock etc.)
Play a classic Shoot 'Em Up... in reverse! Navigate deadly enemy waves and un-fire attacks in Retro/Grade, a mind-bending rhythm game by 24 Caret Games. Pick up a gamepad or a guitar controller and help Rick Rocket restore the continuity of space-time, before a temporal anomaly rips the universe a new time-hole!Key Features
- Play with a gamepad, keyboard, or a guitar controller, and control the flow of time with the Retro/Rocket to undo your mistakes.
- 10 dazzling worlds with unique enemies, epic boss fights, and amazing effects.
- A campaign with 6 difficulties, 130 different challenges, over 50 minutes of original music, and dozens of unlockable ships and rewards.
27. Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Tokyo Xanadu eX+; a massive action RPG from the masters of the genre, Nihon Falcom! When high school student Kou Tokisaka encounters the nightmare realm known as the Eclipse, his world is forever changed.
In this definitive version of Tokyo Xanadu, experience the game in 60 FPS along with new scenarios, new playable characters, new modes and more!
40+ hours of Action RPG gameplay!
Quest through Morimiya City and battle hordes of nightmarish monsters!
Explore a Brave New World
Talk to characters, build relationships and forge alliances as you navigate the expansive cityscape of Morimiya City. Upgrade your equipment, play mini games and train in dungeons!
Enjoy unique tales of the Wielders that weren’t depicted in the main story. Once you’ve completed the game, get access to an all new quest and carry on the adventure!
New Playable Characters, New Monsters, Dungeons and Bosses!
Play as the mysterious knight, White Shroud. Brandish unrivaled strength and the powers of light to take down vile monsters and vicious bosses! Plus, new dungeons filled with fierce new monster types and giant bosses to battle!
New Modes: “Time Attack” and “Boss Rush”
In Time Attack, defeat various bosses that appear in the main story as quickly as possible. In Boss Rush mode, you can battle each boss one after the other.
28. Saturday Morning RPG
Saturday Morning RPG is an episodic JRPG set in world heavily inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons and pop culture. Players take the role of Martin "Marty" Michael Hall, an average high-school student who has just been granted an incredible power - a power that ultimately leads him to attract the ire of the world's most notorious villain, Commander Hood! Saturday Morning RPG features a full soundtrack by legendary composer Vince DiCola (Transformers: The Animated Movie, Rocky IV) and his composing partner, Kenny Meriedeth (contributor for DuckTales, Power Rangers, X-Men, and others).TECH SPECS:
- Episodic Gameplay: The story and gameplay of Saturday Morning RPG takes place across several episodes, each of which tells a complete self-contained story. Players can play any episode in any order, at any time! All of your stats and items carry between episodes. It’s a unique spin on the tried and true New Game Plus mode. On top of that, small decisions made in some episodes will carry forth into others – adding a layer of replay to each episode. Five episodes are included!
- Active Turn-Based Combat: Saturday Morning RPG draws quite a bit of inspiration from games like Nintendo’s Paper Mario series. Battles in the game are turn-based, but the player is always participating by actively defending against attacks and completing reflex tests to power up their own assaults.
- Defeat Enemies With Regular Stuff: Marty fights all his battles in the game by channeling magic through everyday objects. Use a pack of striped gum to summon rainbow zebras that trample your foes – or call upon a transforming action figure to morph you into a semi-truck!
- Nostalgia Fueled Everything: Everything in Saturday Morning RPG centers on nostalgia. Marty receives his magical abilities thanks to a certain kind of garish plastic notebook, he can equip scratch ‘n sniff stickers to get statistical boosts, and he’ll traverse worlds inspired by the entire gamut of Saturday morning cartoons.
- Endless Battle Mode: Take on wave after wave of enemies in an endless survival mode where resource management becomes everything!
- Optional Arena Battles: Take on powerful enemies in optional arena battles. Two fights are currently included, with more coming as free updates.
- Controller Support: Full support for game controllers.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards: Earn over 70 achievements and collect 8 trading cards.
29. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
30. Blade Kitten
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets to make the planet a safer place to live. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.Key features:
An epic “tail” like no other
- Follow Kit through 13 levels including 2 exploration levels with her rideable alien mount Noot, as she travels around the colorful, frenetic world of Hollow Wish.
- Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments and find hidden areas.
- Jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting your way through multiple levels loaded with secret areas and hidden collectibles.
- Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters.Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in this all new action adventure game!
31. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. LEVEL-5’s classic tale returns better than ever, with improved graphics and performance. Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident.
This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
20GB minimum save size
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Remastered & ©2019 LEVEL-5 Inc.
Published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. in the Americas.
You are the Harbinger, a skilled warrior who exists outside of time. You have foreseen the annihilation of the land known as Urralia and have been summoned to rewrite its fate. Serve as the eyes and the sword of Urralia as you identify characters who may have played a part in the story of its destruction, like a war general or a powerful sorcerer. Appear alongside these characters to discover how they chose to spend their final moments. Will you fight with them or against them?
By participating in fateful events from different perspectives, you’ll learn valuable information about how specific decisions unfold. When those situations call for battle, make use of the Harbinger’s sword techniques and creatively combine time-slowing spells or other abilities to eliminate threats. Use the power of Omensight to weave a new narrative, pave the way to a brighter future, and give the land of Urralia a second chance.
- Manipulate time to witness the outcome of events from different perspectives
- Join a diverse cast of characters with mysterious roles to play in Urralia's story - and each other's
- Learn key information about specific characters, then help or hinder them to prevent the end of the world
- Fight using fluid, stylish combat that combines swordplay and magical abilities
33. The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel II
Peace is but a memory.
In the wake of the Noble Faction’s occupation of Heimdallr, civil war has broken out across Erebonia. The provincial armies, loyal to the aristocracy and the Four Great Houses, have claimed many of the nation’s great cities in the name of the Noble Alliance. The Imperial Army, called back from the four corners of the Empire, has only just begun its sweeping counterattack.
After Rean managed to escape Trista with Celine and Valimar, he awakens in the mountains near his hometown uncertain what fate befell his friends, who bravely threw themselves in harm’s way to buy him time to flee.
Though the road will not be an easy one, Rean decides to take up his sword again, journeying across Erebonia with his Divine Knight, Valimar, in search of his friends from Class VII and a way to end the conflict before its price becomes far too dear…
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel II (Sen no Kiseki II in Japanese) is a direct sequel to Trails of Cold Steel, picking up one month after the decisive collision that changed the fate of the entire nation of Erebonia. The speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system returns with all the bells and whistles together with the new Overdrive mode, new means of transportation both across the land and sky, new allies, new dangers, and a renewed sense of hope as Rean tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have led the country to disarray.KEY FEATURES
- A Direct Sequel that Remembers the Past
Clear data from Trails of Cold Steel carries over into Trails of Cold Steel II, granting players bonuses, and most importantly, remembering the many relationships cultivated during time spent at Thors Military Academy, allowing for more personalized conversations throughout the story.
- Take to the Land and Sky in New Modes of Transportation
Fast travel isn’t just for Trista anymore; a personalized airship now allows players to swiftly choose and descend upon both familiar and foreign destinations alike—and on land, horseback riding not only returns, but players can now customize and utilize Angelica’s orbal bike for fast transportation across the map.
- The Link System Returns with a new Overdrive Mode
Bonding with allies continues to pay off with the Combat Link System, netting a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding, and more, and the new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to three turns in a row for new strategic battle options.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console. New features for this release include ultrawide aspect ratio support, turbo mode, and an instant resume feature that allows players to launch directly from Steam to their most recent save.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel II: Role Playing
34. Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...Key Features
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
35. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
36. Dragon Knight
My ability is limited, but I am still aspired to make an exciting IG (independent game). The second IG Dragon Knight is a 2D side-scrolling action game with Rogue-like random elements. From the sketch design of original characters and monsters, you could probably guess that I am a big fan of MH series games. Yes, from P2 till now, my path to hunter has never stopped.
Smooth striking is pretty important for an action game, which is also a great challenge for me. Now my idea is to try to make a game with more violence aesthetics. Besides, I can design weapons and equipment based on monsters’ characteristics. Characters can not only change their appearance but also obtain skills and attributes randomly after picking up the equipment, which gives you a new experience every time you replay it. Rampage Knights and Lost Castle did a great job on that aspect, which have given me great help and inspiration.
Of course, all of the above is just the beginning of my dream, your participation and encouragement are what really matters in order for this rough beta version to evolve, step by step, into a genuinely unique and excellent game. Thank you all again for your support!
Main Game Features:
■ Plenty of Rogue-Like random elements
■ Randomly generated passes, equipment and monsters
■ Elaborately designed Boss combat, pretty exciting
■ Inspired from the Ultimate Skill in Mortal Kombat, add violence aesthetics-reflecting special skills in the combat.
■ Over 200 weapons, using different weapons will produce different moves and skills
■ Over 20 armors, changing armors will also change character’s appearance, moreover, if character is being continuously struck by enemies, the armor will be destroyed
37. The Lost Mythologies
StoryThousand years ago, The civilization was almost completely wiped out after a great war.
Centuries had passed, almost no one remembers the once glorious empire.
But, when the ancient history strikes back, you, the half god protagonist has awaken to prevent it to repeat itself all over again...NoteThis game's main focus is to show how much we're capable to do at a short period of time, but since we thought the result wasn't actually sellable, we decided to release this game for free.
This is a student project, it may contain various issues and we CANNOT guarantee these will be fixed due to the reason mentioned below.
We're planning to start a studio after graduation and Military services(according to Taiwan law we have to finish it unfortunately).
For those who liked our work please stay tuned, hopefully we may roll out some information about our next project when we're back on business.
Categories in common with The Lost Mythologies: Action
38. The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is an ambitious attempt to modernize an old classic in order to keep its memory alive. Through detailed research and hard work, the production team tried to expand the experience while keeping the same 'feel' and emotional flow of the original masterpiece from 1987.
[message:start]YEAR 2XXX - BEFORE THE FALL OF THE CYBER-NET SOCIETY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL HUMAN COLONIZATION UNITS WERE ABLE TO CONSTRUCT PARALLEL SURVIVAL FACILITIES AROUND THEIR ROOT PLANET IN ORDER TO REESTABLISH A SELF SUFFICIENT ECOSYSTEM IN SPACE THE PROCEDURE WAS DISCONTINUED BY NUMEROUS TERRORIST ATTACKS TO THE MAIN CORE SERVERS AFTER COUNTLESS GLOBAL WARS ALL SYSTEMS GOT SHUT DOWN AND THE PROCEDURE WAS NEVER AGAIN RESUMED POLLUTED WATERS CLIMATE CHANGE RADIOACTIVE WARFARE AND ABSENCE OF RESOURCES CAUSED THE MAJORITY OF THE REMAINING HUMANS TO DECEASE THE LAST COLONIZATION UNITS IN SPACE WERE ABLE TO SURVIVE FOR SEVERAL YEARS BEFORE EXTINGUISHING MOST OF THE REMAINING RESOURCES NEEDED FOR SURVIVAL SCAVENGER UNITS WERE SENT BACK TO EARTH TO GATHER MATERIALS IN ORDER TO RESTORE THE SELF-SUFFICIENT ECOSYSTEM FACILITIES AND CONTINUE THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL COLONIZATION PROCEDURE ONE OF THE UNITS WAS SENT BACK TO EARTH BUT THE UNIT NEVER RETURNED IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS IN TOUCH WITH HER I KNOW SHE IS IN DANGER AND I KNOW SHE NEEDS MY HELP GOING BACK THERE BY MY OWN IS A SUICIDE MISSION BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE LEFT EITHER I GO, OR SHE DIES[\message:end]
Enjoy the atmosphere or speedrun through a post-AI fallout packed with challenges Meditate, Predict, and Wake up, in the eternal dream with Adam or Eve Fight your way through the Ancient Ruins Shoot your way through the Forgotten City Sneak by monsters in the Unholy Lab Enter the Eternal Castle Collect all 4 GLIDERS to power up your ship: Use up to 10 different weapons: Unlock up to 10 different items: Find all missing FRAGMENTS to get back home: Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before reaching the end.
Echoes+ is an intense retro action space shooter created with App Game Kit 2. It will test your reactions and concentration levels to the max!
Fight your way through wave after wave of neon coloured space enemies, leveling up your score multiplayer and shields as you go. The onslaught just keeps on building with new challenges the further you progress. You'll need to be super focused if you want a place on the global high score table, one blink and it can be all over!
Echoes+ is a showcase game made using App Game Kit 2 (AGK). You can learn more about App Game Kit 2 here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/325180/Echoes modeEchoes mode consists of 10 levels of blasting action, each introducing a new enemy with different strengths & weaknesses.
When you get hit you lose energy but it can be replenished by collecting green power ups. Getting hit may also downgrade your weapon, but act fast and you can power it back up again. Increased kills means more power-ups.Time AttackJust want a quick blast? Then try time attack. In this mode you have to score as many points as you can in 3 minutes. You get unlimited energy but being hit incurs a points penalty.
- The secret to a high score is collecting multipliers.
- The more enemies you kill the more multiplier power-ups will be dropped.
- Shooting stars will always drop a score multiplier.
- Warning! Points lost if hit are linked to the score multiplier.
- Your weapon will power up over time automatically.
- Time is your priority so shooting enemies might not always be the best approach.
- Destroying planets might be risky but they drop shields which will protect you for 10 seconds, invaluable in this game mode.
- Use smaller and more controlled movements than in other game modes.
- Try and stay away from the edge of the play area whenever possible.
- Listen out for the warning sounds that mean a saucer is approaching.
- Your ship starts with a fixed amount of energy which cannot be replenished.
- Getting hit reduces your energy but also causes you to drop some of your score multipliers.
- Your weapon power is fixed and cannot be increased.
- Your ship starts with a fixed amount of energy which cannot be replenished.
- The score multiplier is linked to the number of asteroid belts at the start of the current level.
- Your weapon power is fixed and cannot be increased.
- These are a series of additional challenges. Each zoot can be attempted on any of the four difficulty levels, with harder difficulties contributing more towards your total completion percentage; Easy = 1%, Normal = 2%, Hard = 3% and Insane = 4%
- Only the hardest difficulty achieved counts towards your total, so for the ultimate 100% score you need to complete each of the 25 zoots on insane difficulty.
- Zoots can only be completed in specific game modes so make sure you check these on the zoo trials menu screen.
- The Pause screen shows your progress towards and zoots.
If you enjoyed Echoes+ then you might also like 1982!
- Your ship starts with a fixed amount of energy which cannot be replenished.
STANDBY is easy to pick up but hard to master precise platformer. Challenge your reaction in this fast-paced game and get out of the glitched world. Enjoy smooth controls by dashing through the vibrant levels, crushing and overcoming all the obstacles on your way.
- Slide, crush, dash and teleport through the levels!You’ll never know what new mechanics will appear next!
- 54 Unique Levels!Each will introduce you new mechanics on the go and will raise the bar for difficulty!
- Precise controls! Because great platformers come from great character movement!
- Glitchy beats!They will follow you along the way ‘till your great escape!
- Leaderboards!So you can become the fastest out of all and brag about it!
41. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Aurion is an epic action RPG set in a wonderful African Fantasy world with a unique, open and dynamic fighting gameplay.
Enzo Kori-Odan, the prince of Zama is a victim of a coup d'etat orchestrated by his brother in-law on the day of his coronation and wedding with Erine Evou. The royal couple is then exiled and decides to go around the world in search of allies. They will especially have to reunite Enzo’s warring legacy in order to retrieve their throne.
Beyond retrieving their position, the dethroned Royal couple will precisely discover the geopolitical and existential dilemmas attached to their functions of King and Queen. They will have to find answers in order to secure the fate of Zama.
Aurion is at the same time a mystery and an evidence in the Auriona planet. This energy was discovered a long time ago and is manifested in various ways (battle, handicraft, etc) in daily life. Those who use it in battle are called Aurionics letting them increase their power and have access to untold fighting techniques for a short time interval.Features
- Epic and strategic Real-Time Fighting, visual evolutive Combos!
- Gather your Legacy and merge the Aurions to create new ones (21 aurionical transformations can be done!)
- Powerful duels with immersive fighting dialogues
- Unique scenario & lots of powerful enemies and bosses
42. Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Are you ready to adventure like it’s 2001? Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a passionate revival of the legendary 3D platformer genre with classic gameplay, playful gadgets, and a lighthearted story set in a gorgeous, colorful world reminiscent of our childhood adventures.
Go on an action-packed adventure, collect gadgets helping you explore a beautiful paradise and save it from destruction. It’s up to Skylar Lynxe, our nimble and courageous heroine, and Plux Owlsley, the trusty sidekick, to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their newfound home and turning it into a wasteland.
Traverse the tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops, and merciless desert of Clover Island. Fight an army of CRT’s minions, and find powerful upgrades expanding your abilities. Explore the island with the freedom-boosting Jetpack and uncover its mysterious past with the puzzling Time Orb. Are CRT’s turret bots giving you trouble? Grab their missiles and send them back, turn their gatling fire against them and send his minions flying with the powerful Magnetic Glove!KEY FEATURES
- Wield a powerful mechanical arm and whack robots to your heart's content!
- Expand your moves with gadgets like the Jet Pack, Magnetic Glove and Time Orb!
- Explore every nook and cranny of Clover Island and rescue its natives from CRT's imprisonment!
43. Frozen Cortex
Frozen Cortex is a simultaneous turn-based strategy game from Mode 7, the creators of Frozen Synapse. Get a free key for a friend with every purchase!
Make a plan for your customised robots on a randomly-generated playfield. Positioning, timing and reading the terrain are all vital if you want to outwit your opponent.
Your moves, and those of your opponent, play out at the same time.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with three different league modes (including large-scale randomly generated league) mean that you can experience your own brand of futuresporting glory!
“Another brilliant slice of strategy from Mode 7” (Eurogamer)
“I’ve been looking forward to this as much as almost any other game this year.” (Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun)Features
- Free key for a friend with every purchase
- Four core single player modes: roguelike “Knockout” mode; Global Cortex League mode; Manager Mode; Randomly Generated Season Mode
- Experience the intrigues of the Global Cortex League with a compelling story that spans the various modes - play how you want and keep up with the narrative!
- 7 unique AI teams each with their own coach who responds dynamically to the play
- Manager Mode - vast season mode featuring salary cap, roster management, free agent bidding, a college league, injuries and much more...
- Multiplayer modes: Full Match and Duplicate; several variants of each; make your own custom mode!
- Online rankings and fast matchmaking
- Team Editor: name your players, customise their stats, armour, faces and more!
- Further customisation options including Pitch Editor
- Music from legendary indie game composer nervous_testpilot
This game was previously called Frozen Endzone and was renamed Frozen Cortex while in Early Access
44. Death Ray Manta SE
Death Ray Manta has lasers in his head
He blew up his house, now he lives in space instead.DEATH RAY MANTA
Two sticks, one fish, some flashing lights. Death Ray Manta is, quite definitely, a videogame in the purest sense. Rejigged, rebuilt, remastered for Steam in the year of our Molyneux 2015.
Death Ray Manta is a short form top down arena shooter where you blow up enemies using colourful laserbeams. You spawn in the centre of the screen, moments later the screen is filled with mines, robots, rabbits and lasers from beyond the stars. Collect space gems for a bonus and shoot everything else that you can in order to flash lights at yourself. Aim for your own personal high score. How far into fish space can you get?
32 screens of increasingly colourful and crazy laser firing mayhem from the brains behind (amongst other things) Squid Yes, Not So Octopus, SYNSO 2 and the challenge mode in Waves. Also, he's that hairy dude off the internet. You know the one.
Death Ray Manta is made with the fine assistance of Mike Daw who provided the legwarmer chic tunes and Andy White, who helped out under the hood and kept me sane. Cover art by the legendary Ste Pickford.
"Absolutely Brilliant!" - Rob Fearon
45. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
46. Nova Drift
- SURVIVE - EVOLVE - DOMINATE -
Nova Drift is a "Roguelite" space shooter which melds a classic arcade experience with modern action-RPG elements. Your ship rapidly evolves as you defeat enemies, allowing you to shape its abilities and weaponry to your desires in a matter of minutes. Unlike many action-RPGs which can absorb hundreds of hours of time, Nova Drift allows you to take a ship build from inception to execution in a single game session.Features
- Create a unique build every run. Games are quick, allowing for rapid experimentation, iteration, and advancement.
- Cunning and creativity are rewarded as you chain upgrade modules for powerful synergies.
- Access over 100 weapons and mods as you progress and expand your arsenal.
- Build to play how you want. Snipe, command a drone army, discharge your shields, charge up, burn enemies with your thrusters, or smash right through them... there's a way to make it work.
- Unlock modular challenge modes, providing greater risk and rewards. The stakes are high, as death is permanent!
- Every game is randomly generated, keeping the fight intense and unpredictable. Fight through the campaign or play endlessly...
Nova Drift is a living game. Frequent updates will continue to expand the depth and content of the game world.
Ship EvolutionsMods & Gear can be unlocked, upgraded and combined to make unexpected and powerful combinations:Example Build #1: Seeking Cluster GrenadeGrenade + Body: Assault + High Explosive + Splinter Shot + Heat Seeking + Charged Shot
This build focuses on creating as many grenade splinters as possible using the Grenade weapon and sends them tearing toward targets using the Heat Seeking mod. The overlapping blasts from the initial explosion add up to a huge amount of damage at the epicenter, while the seeking clusters handle crowd control.
Example Build #2: Celestial Shield-BomberHullbreaker + Amp Shield + Volatile Shields + Flash Shielding + Emergency Systems + Celestial Lance
This build takes advantage of the Hullbreaker's speed and resilience to crash damage to slam directly into enemies. The fragile Amp Shield is used not for defense, but to augment Hullbreaker's strongest aspects, gaining increased speed and force. The shield will break on impact, but we can capitalize on that using the Volatile Shields mod, which detonates the shield when it goes down, blasting all nearby enemies. Flash Shielding gets it running again quickly while Emergency Systems grant a moment of damage immunity, making charge attacks safer. Finally, Celestial Lance is used to deal burning damage to everything around the ship at high velocities!
Nova Drift is developed by Jeffrey Nielson of Chimeric, a 1-man development team, featuring music and audio by Miles Tilmann of Pixeljam.
47. Killing Room
Killing Room is a first person shooter mixed with a rogue-like RPG and reality-show parody. You are an (un)lucky contestant in Killing Room, a popular reality-show in a decadent 22nd century. You know that there is only glory or death – with death winning in 99 out of 100 cases.
- First person shooterKilling Room offers classical first person gunplay with many weapons, even melee ones like Scythe or the audience’s favorite flyswatter.
- Rogue-likeThere is Permanent death, random generation and very high difficulty in Killing Room so as to ensure that your skills will be properly tested and that every wrong move can cause you a lot of trouble.
- Reality-show parody We love the idea behind the Smash TV game of the Running Man movie/book. The Killing Room therefore aims for this. Your character is in a bad situation but he can become ridiculously rich in few hours. However, everyone will do everything possible to stop him. Killing Room is a cruel reality-show, one full of dark humor and cynicism.
- Online voting for streamers and viewers You can let a real online audience decide how you will be rewarded or punished during your playthrough. Just stream the game and share the provided URL with your followers. This is a completely new way of interaction between a player and his/her audience. We made sure that it brings a great amount of fun for both sides while it is absolutely optional. Playing without a real online audience is still a complete experience.
- Popularity-drivenYou will be closely watched not only by an online audience. Your actions will be evaluated by an AI audience as well. If you are boring, your popularity will drop. But if you entertain crowds, you can become their hero. Being popular is everything when it comes to TV shows! Literally, it is everything, because if you annoy the audience, they will make you regret the moment you ever entered Killing Room.
- RPGYour character is defined by various attributes – Stamina, Health, Speed, Defense, Accuracy, etc. You can invest into boosting these attributes to significantly help you in your desperate effort. But you can also depend on items which can boost your attributes and even give you special effects and bonuses beyond the basic RPG system. There are double-jumps, invulnerability to traps, various maps of Killing Room sets, and tons of other useful things. But if you are a bad boy or girl with low popularity or begrudging online viewers, you can also get trouble items which will cause you…well, trouble...from hardly noticeable penalties to your attributes to serious diseases, the inability to run or losing an eye.
- Diverse and rich in content and gameplay Guns and melee weapons, 3 different 'worlds' with unique enemies, boss fights, more than 100 unique items, points of interest with rewards and many more awaits you in Killing Room. Also, while our show permanently tries to kill its participants, it is not only about shooting. We have prepared many interesting traps, puzzles and other elements to make sure that our show is in no way boring.
- 8 random generated levels
- 8 boss creatures with unique gameplay and intro animations
- Online voting for better interaction between streamers and their audience
- 15+ weapons
- 25+ enemy types
- 150+ unique Items
- Fighting, puzzle and trap rooms
48. Guilty Gear 2: Overture
The ultimate melee action [GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-] is now on Steam!!
Pushing [Gameplay] and [Entertainment] to the extremes, with a splash of [Competitiveness] -- That's GUILTY GEAR 2 for you.
Real Time Strategy (RTS) X 3D Battle ActionTwo completely different game systems carried out in a fast paced real-time environment.
Be the commander of your troops, and also be the frontline hero of your army, battling enemy forces head-on while giving out commands!
A whole new experience with the "Battle X Command"!Combine your own blend of Action and Strategy and seize victory into your hands!!
Player-controlled "Master" comes equipped with an arsenal of actions available!
- Dash across the battlefield with the Blast Drive!
- Chain up attack combos with the myriad attack patterns!
- Steps, Aerial Dashes, Special Attacks -- Use them to their greatest potential to score victory!
- Charge your tension gauge to MAX and unleash devastating Overdrives upon your foes!
Micro-manage your troops and lead them to victory!
- Advance together with your units, and capture enemy bases!
- Over 50 different units, each with their unique actions and abilities!
Plentiful Game Modes!
- Replay Viewer
- Online (*)
Categories in common with Guilty Gear 2: Overture: Action
49. Ace of Seafood
In the seas of the distant future, humans have all but disappeared.
Now fish and crustaceans fight great wars, shooting deadly rays of light at each other.
In your current, newly awakened state, you are no more than a piece of seafood.
But you have also been blessed with talent for leading your allies in battle.
Ransack the reefs. Discover an underwater world. Raise an army. Multiply your victories.
Do whatever it takes to become the Ace of Seafood.More about the gameDefeat enemies, increase allies, hone your strengths, secure reefs and voyage the seas from top to bottom!
"Ace of Seafood" is a third-person action game in which you build a party of up to 6 fish/crustaceans, exploring the vast ocean and battling with various marine life in order to expand your dominance of the ocean.
At the beginning, you need to share your secret desire to become one of the seafood.
Take control of an array of sea creatures and freely explore the ocean in an open-world map.
You will engage in battle with various forms of sea-life in order to capture and take control of the reefs they guard.
The reefs serve as bases from which you can strengthen your allies and breed more of them.
As you multiply your victories, you will be able to control a stronger force and explore a wider region.
In battle, your allies will follow the commands of the Ace (that's you) which include battle formation and special abilities.
In this world, sea creatures possess the ability to shoot powerful rays of light that can destroy just about anything.
Did you get it? No? Why?NEW FEATURE
An online mode has been added to the latest version of the game!
You can create an account at the top screen (see image below). When you log in and go to the load data screen, an "UPLOAD" option is displayed to the right. Use this option to upload to the server and share your account between iOS, Android versions and other PCs etc.
And as a bonus, once you have beaten the game you will be able to battle the Ace Team of someone who has uploaded their data to there server.
- Note: When uploading, if you do not specify names for the team and team members, they will not appear in the game world for other players.
Also, from "CONFIG", if you turn "ONLINE FEATURE" to "OFF", the teams of other players will not attack. (Attack is on by default).
Hmm, what kind of game should I make...
I'd love to float endlessly through a vast, rich world.
I'd want to speed around freely in all directions, in a splendid formation.
I'd also want to dig a hole and explore the world underground.
I'd want to challenge monsters several times my size.
I'd want to shoot laser beams from my mouth...and so on.
So many dreams...and to think that playing as seafood would be the answer to all of them.
Behold, the school of fish and their subtle movements, built on experience from battles past.
Admire the underground tunnels dug out by the shrimp.
Discover the monsters that lurk in the deep, and the creatures which can light up the darkest parts of the ocean!
Why, even I could not create such amazing creatures in my mind.
...So instead, let me be the one to tell you of their legacy.
This is the epic tale of the champion of an ocean world.
And epic tales are known to have a bit of exaggeration...
50. Four Sided Fantasy
Four Sided Fantasy is a game about pushing the limits of the screen. In this world, you can wrap the screen at any time, so that you emerge from the left when exiting right, and falling down a pit turns into falling from the ceiling. Discover a strange world where a man and woman journey through four seasons in a year, constantly separated by the boundaries of the screen.
Each new season in the game brings a new twist to screen wrap. Just as you think you’ve mastered a screen wrap mechanic, the world will change its rules and present a new way for you to look at the confines of your screen.
Four Sided Fantasy is a concise puzzle gaming experience that respects your time; an experience that lasts around the same time as Portal.
Categories in common with Four Sided Fantasy: Indie