The best games like FTL: Faster Than Light are:
- arrow_rightFallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- arrow_rightGalactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
- arrow_rightAnomaly: Warzone Earth
- arrow_rightMagic Duels
- arrow_rightX-COM: Apocalypse
- arrow_rightFlame Over
- arrow_rightMad Games Tycoon
100 Best Games Like FTL: Faster Than Light:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (16)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (56)
- Android (37)
- macOS (91)
- Linux (50)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (12)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (6)
- SNES (5)
- NES (7)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA CD (4)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
This sequel to the original Fallout is set in a post-apocalyptic era many decades after a nuclear war broke out and eliminated most of the world as we know it. America is turned into the Wasteland, a grim world full of ugly ghouls, powerful super mutants, mad robots and raiders, and various factions fighting for power. There are also many pre-war Vaults, some of which allowed their inhabitants to survive the war. The game uses an isometric view like most 1990s RPGs did, and the battles are turn-based.
You play as a Chosen One, a distant descendant of the original Vault Dweller, living in the village called Arroyo. The Chosen One is tasked by the village's elders to retrieve Garden of Eden Creation Kit, a gadget that can transform the wasteland into a fertile environment. Before you start, you can customize your Chosen One and assign him with various skills, perks and traits using the system called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Your actions and choices affect both your karma, which defines how "good" your character is overall and your reputation that may vary from settlement to settlement.
Categories in common with Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game: Role Playing
During an archeological excavation – a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was found near the excavation site – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.Features:
While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
Getting to know Rynoka’s residents and understanding needs of customers is crucial. Some folks may have special quests for you, requesting rare items and offering handsome rewards in return.
Crafting and enchanting system is essential for the your progression. Interacting with the villagers is the way to craft new armors, weapons and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way the equipment is used.
While visiting other worlds, collect valuable resources, weapons, armors, treasures and peculiar artifacts. Then, manage acquired loot using unique inventory-based abilities.
Defeating various enemies and bosses, revel in the challenging and deep combat mechanics. The depth of combat depends on the interactions between weapons, abilities, enemies and secondary effects of items. Feel comfortable developing your own battling style.
Gates lead to different worlds. Each run is unique and forces you to take some smart decisions. You never know what you will encounter next – that’s why you have to be prepared for everything.
3. Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition is a compilation that includes Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords and its two expansion packs: Dark Avatar and Twilight of the Arnor. The game in its core is a 4X turn-based strategy with a heavy focus on sandbox aspect.
In this game, you have to lead Humanity, the youngest civilization, through the war between two major space powers, the Arnor and the Dread Lords. To succeed you need to protect important technologies from enemies, take part in space fights and survive the threat from stronger opponents.
The game allows customizing several parameters, including galaxy size, planets' habitability, creating your own civilization and spaceship designs, and features different ways to win the campaign. Additionally, a big part of the gameplay is dedicated to resource management, economics, and diplomacy, as they are the core of your civilization's development.
Expansions added fresh content to the game, such as new civilizations and maps, better graphics and several new abilities.
Categories in common with Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition: Strategy
4. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
5. Magic Duels
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other.
6. X-COM: Apocalypse
X-COM: Apocalypse is a strategy game that supports both a real-time and turn-based playthrough. It’s the final part of the classic UFO trilogy within the X-COM series. The story is set in the future, in the last city on Earth, Megaprime. Additionally to its inner problems with different factions that try to take control over the city, Megaprime is attacked by aliens. Here X-COM soldiers join the game to protect citizens.
The gameplay is focused on base building and technology development. You also train and upgrade your soldiers. The game consists of several linear missions: you get a signal about aliens’ spacecraft, you shoot it down and kill all the enemies. Another sphere of your interest is the city: you need to find allies and strengthen your authority among people. However, there’s a lack of realistic economics in the game, so you can perform illegal actions without any effect on the story.
Categories in common with X-COM: Apocalypse: Strategy
7. Flame Over
Now you’re playing with fire!
Blending top down ‘squirt ‘em-up’ action with Roguelike RPG mechanics, Flame Over features fast-paced fire-fighting thrills, randomly generated levels and 4 deadly game zones.
Guide fire-fighting hero, Blaze Carruthers, in a race against time and near-certain death! Squirt, splash and spray your way through all 16 floors of the deadly Infernal Industries building, combating ferocious fires in a red-hot adventure that changes every time.
This game is ON FIRE!
• It Burns! - Fight against a deadly dynamic fire system that spreads realistically.
• Shop ‘til you Drop! - Find hidden items, equip powerups and upgrade Blaze to survive.
• Be a Hero! - Rescue panicking people and cutesy cats to stay alive.
• Never-Ending Emergency! - Thousands of room variations and secrets will keep you fired up… forever!
8. Mad Games Tycoon
BUILD UP YOUR OWN GAMES EMPIRE
Form your own game studio in the early 1980s starting in a small garage.
Develop your own game concepts, create a team and develop megahit video games.
Research new technologies, train your staff, upgrade your offices, moving up to bigger and better locations.
Expand your business and dominate the world market for video games!
• Manage the various aspects of your company
From being able to produce your own games in-house to buying up your competitors, the game
allows for total control of your game company and the direction you wish to take it in.
• Develop the games of your dreams
You are given the freedom to develop the game of your dreams.
Develop or buy a someone else's game engine and create a simple Platformer or the next
big MMORPG. You can set your main focus on graphics, sound, technique and gameplay.
Choose between core and casual gamers as the targeted audience for your game.
Should your game have Copy Protection? Want to use an offical Movie License for your game?
This only a few of the possibilities for you to develop your own groundbreaking, best selling game.
• Build your office from scratch
You can arrange your office by your own imagination.
Build development, server, training, or production rooms and your own executive office.
Place some desks, cabinets and plants to keep your employees happy.
There are a lot of objects and rooms to create a personalized and effective office.
Build a customer support office to keep the fans happy, build warehouses and production rooms to
make and produce your own games in bulk, setting the prices and deciding what to include.
• Start your own game development studio
• Create your own dream games
• Build multiple development rooms and become a prolific game studio!
• Buy out your competition, make improvements and have them make games for you.
• Cut deals with publishers or produce your own
• Show your new hit games off at the games convention to attract fans
• Tons of genres, features and topics
• Research new technologies
• More than 120 different game screenshots
• Hire game design legends
• Train your employees and make industry defining games
• Create a next-gen engine and sell it to other companies for profit
• Buy new and larger office buildings
• More then 100 licenses to base your games on
• Develop and sell your own AAA Engine
• Produce a next-gen game console
9. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
10. SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
SteamWorld Quest is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party of aspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
What awaits you is a luscious treasure chest filled with gold, dragons, vivid worlds, magic, knights in shining armor as well as XP, turn-based battles and all that good RPG stuff! The game’s humorous mix of traditional fantasy and steampunk robots makes for an unforgettable experience with lots of laughs.
11. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
12. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
13. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a wacky simulation game where you manage your very own weapon shop and expand its business across an incredible potato world.
Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!
Inspired by games such as Game Dev Story, Weapon Shop De Omasse and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is designed to provide an exciting new gameplay experience to fans of this emerging game genre.
The game score is composed by the legendary Kimura Masahiko, who worked on the original score for the Genso Suikoden Series and the Castlevania Series.Features:
- Research and forge hundreds of weapons
- Manage and train 30 potato smiths
- Sell weapons to questing heroes and build customer loyalty to learn more about these adorable potato people
- Encounter random events and weather conditions
- Explore the potato world for materials, relics and enchantments
- Customize and enhance workshop equipment
- Forge unique weapons for legendary pop culture heroes
14. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The coup d’état that threatened to shake the foundation of the Liberl Kingdom has now come to a close and Her Majesty the Queen’s birthday celebrations are in full swing throughout the streets of Grancel. During that same night, a boy who vowed to make amends for his past disappeared before the girl he loved. Clutched in the girl’s hand was the one thing he left for her to remember him by: a harmonica. Now her journey to find him begins…
The Legend of Heroes Series Continues…
The tale of Estelle and Joshua concludes in this engaging narrative twice the size of its predecessor. Partner up with either Schera or Agate on over 70 hours of core gameplay to thwart the growing evil that threatens Liberl.
An Immersive Adventure
The meticulously detailed land of Liberl awaits your return with new quests, new mini-games, new collectibles, and new and familiar locations to explore populated by hundreds of unique NPCs with their own stories to tell.
Expanded Combat System
The series’ staple strategic turn-based system with unmatchable customization has been taken even further with all new arts, crafts, upgraded orbments, and combo attacks.
Falcom’s celebrated Sound Team jdk returns with 44 tracks to underscore the tumultuous resolution of one of the most moving and expansive JRPGs ever created.
The Hunter of Love
More Olivier than ever.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC: Role Playing
15. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
17. Master of Orion 3
Experience first-hand the challenges of leading one of 16 different races into unequalled galactic supremacy and face a universe of decisions. Set policies, explore, build, declare war, negotiate - put all these elements into motion to guarantee your place in the annals of space and time.
Are you prepared to become the Master of Orion, and to discover the truth behind the Orion Sector and its inhabitants? Welcome to the world of Master of Orion 3. Your journey begins here.
- Dominate the galaxy as any one of 16 unique races
- Espionage, disinformation, subterfuge, betrayal, subversion and assassination - do whatever it takes to achieve victory
- Dynamic galaxy generation ensures that no two games are ever the same
Categories in common with Master of Orion 3: Strategy
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
19. Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova is an adventure game with elements of horror, based on the first documented case of vampirism!
18th century Europe: fifty years after a great plague had swept the land of the Habsburg dynasty, the subjects of the Emperor are in danger again. A series of horrifying, unexplainable deaths occur in the remote Serbian town of Kisilova. Fearing that the plague may be striking again, the residents begin to flee their homes. Summoned by the Prince of Württemberg himself, Imperial emissaries come to Kisilova to investigate the events and prevent further deaths.
The heroine and her companion have to lead an investigation, question the witnesses, explore every nook and cranny in the town and solve many puzzles. Will they be able to uncover the secrets of the local dignitaries and discover the identity of the hooded stranger trying to thwart their plans?
The fate of Kisilova and the Empire lies in your hands!
- 62 hand-painted areas depicting remote lands of 18th century Europe.
- Your fellow investigator will often come to your aid.
- 36 challenging mini-games and 21 scenes with hidden objects.
- 14 intriguing characters to meet during the investigation.
- Additional adventure with multiple endings!
20. X-Morph: Defense
Unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you've never seen before in this genre.
Your goal is to defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces. Each enemy wave is preceded by a setup phase in which the player can check what types of enemies are going to be attacking him and to observe their paths. There is no time limit for this phase, so the player can carefully plan his defenses or choose to start fighting immediately and place towers when needed during the battle. One of the game's key features is the ability to build towers virtually anywhere on the map and to shape enemy paths by connecting towers with laser fences. The player can choose between building long mazes out of basic towers or placing more advanced towers which are more effective at different types of incoming enemies. Advanced tower types specialize in dealing with specific enemy types e.g. flame towers are great for destroying fast moving ground units, artillery towers are best at countering large groups of slow enemies, anti air laser is ideal for shooting down heavy bombers.
As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons. You can morph into four distinct forms which specialize in dealing with different kinds of threats. Each form has a basic attack and a special charged attack mode. The Plasma Fighter is the most universal form - good at destroying both air and ground units. The Dark Matter Bomber is great at decimating groups of ground units. It can also slow down time and release a dark matter bomb that can cut down buildings. The Shredder fighter is perfect for annihilating large numbers of human air units and clearing the sky. Finally the Laser Destroyer is best for smelting large single units. It can also charge up a gravitational anomaly that sucks in smaller enemy units. A large variety of weapons and enemies along with a dynamic, fully destructible environment provides a rich arcade shooter experience.
The game's environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible. From small picket fences to huge skyscrapers. Any bridge or building in the game can be collapsed and it's destruction is dynamically simulated using realistic physics. The destruction is not only a visual effect as it can significantly influence the layout of the battlefield. The combination of dynamic environments, laser fences and real time calculated enemy paths creates unique gameplay scenarios.
Humans are desperate to defend their home world. They have created huge, building size, mechanical war machines to fight against each other, but now they will use them to destroy the X-Morph. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
X-Morph: Defence includes a split screen co-op mode. All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play. Enemies attack in larger numbers and from new directions making good cooperation essential to winning. In this mode the game can be played in many different ways, one player can focus on optimizing tower placement while the other shoots at enemies or they can both focus their firepower on the strongest attackers.
Battlepaths is a loot-centric and addictive 2D-RPG featuring neat monster hacking, an excellent loot system and a huge variety of character development. Learn skills, use powerfull potions, and hunt down the Chaos Overlord. The battle begins in Babatula, the first of three big realms to explore.
Battlepaths offers a sophisticated drop system that generates countless different items along with more than 50 unique items. The character customization allows you to create a unique hero with its own strengths and weaknesses. You can build a heavy, damage dealing tank, a deadly ninja that utilizes high speed and agility to attack his victims from out of nowhere, a true master of mind who crushes his foes with powerful combinations of special abilities, or something in between.
You can choose to play in different realms that each have their own landscape and their own set of creatures. The many superior items you will find can be exchanged between different characters, one of which will eventually become the first powerful enough to face the Chaos Overlord.
Prepare yourself for Battlepaths!
22. Pixel Dungeon
SlideDB Editor's Choice Best Singleplayer game of 2013
Pixel Dungeon is an exciting and extremely popular roguelike (more than 2 million mobile installs!). Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items and fight fierce monsters to find the Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artefact of this game world!
Are you prepared for this very easy to play yet difficult to master dungeon crawler?
- Charming pixel-art graphics and a simple interface that gets out of your way.
- 25 randomly generated levels with different settings like sewers, abandoned prison, caves, etc... so you will feel that every new game is unique!
- A deceitful dungeon full of dangers! Try to avoid the hidden traps or falling on deadly chasms. Or find as many chests as you can, full of treasures to use or sell!
- A different array of monsters that will try to get a piece of you on every corner, plus some bigger bosses that will try to get an even bigger piece ;)
- Lots of different items to find, buy, sell... including armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls...
- Various character classes to suit your style of play, from the strong Warrior or the knowledgeable Mage to the sneaky Rogue and the powerful Huntress. You can specialize your character even further, if you survive long enough ;)
- Enchantments that you'll have to use on your weapons and armor if you want to survive the dungeon's harsh conditions
- You'll use your alchemy knowledge to brew rare potions, improve the dungeon's economy by spending all your coins on the shops and deal with obnoxious NPCs and their demanding quests
- Lots of other surprises, you'll need to check the game to find out!
Pixel Dungeon is also open source ( https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon ), and available for mobile devices! You can play a previous version now ( http://watabou.itch.io/pixel-dungeon ) and get the last one for mobile at Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon ).
Everything about Pixel Dungeon:
- Temple of the Roguelike forum: http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=2826
- Official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pixeldungeon
- Developer Blog: http://pixeldungeon.tumblr.com/
- Pixel Dungeon Wiki (including things like items and monsters descriptions, tactics and mechanics etc), run by a community: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/
23. Dungeon Rushers
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!The Game:
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!Heroes: Features:
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
24. Infectonator: Survivors
Imagine if Left 4 Dead gets a retro make-over and mixed with a little bit of roguelike and survival simulation mechanics, the result would be "Infectonator : Survivors".
"Infectonator : Survivors" is a Randomized Permadeath Survival Simulator that combines RTS, Tower Defense, Roguelike, and Management-Simulation gameplay. Your goal is to lead a group of survivors in a struggle to stay alive and find rescue in a zombie apocalyptic world. You must scavenge resources, build defenses, and find a way to survive in a game where death is permanent and levels are randomly generated.
• Awesome pixel art graphics.
• Randomly generated cities every time you play.
• Permanent Death. Each survivor matters, every decision counts.
• Addictive TD gameplay combined with action packed real time strategy elements.
• Deep and engaging management simulation gameplay.
25. Sweet Lily Dreams
Prequel: Whisper of a Rose
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic tales, folklore and dreams.
- Numerous enemies to fight in fast-paced, turn-based battles.
- Dozens of exciting Steam Achievements!
- Craft magic, furniture and items of power.
- Solve puzzles and play optional mini-games.
- Build and furnish your own house!
- Travel with a party of loveable and unforgettable characters.
- Discover hidden caves of treasure.
- Customizable mouse and keyboard controls.
- Try to collect all coins and accessories in the game!
- Get carried away by a beautiful soundtrack and atmosphere unique to each dream world.
- Whisper of a Rose
- The Princess' Heart
26. Lunar Flight
Explore the most realistic and beautiful realtime simulation of 'Lunar Flight' in this unique and challenging game. Experience the heart pounding sense of dread as you deliver supplies to moon bases with only seconds of fuel to spare!
A modern take on the classic arcade game, Lunar Lander, Lunar Flight extends the experience to a fully fictionalized and accessible lunar module simulator providing a variety of mission types involving transporting cargo, acquiring data at survey locations and locating lost cargo.
Completing missions earns experience points and money to be used to refuel, repair and upgrade the lunar module. In addition to missions there are time trial challenges complete with online leader boards and a globally ranked ‘pilots’ leader board, ranked by experience. To round out the game there are a variety of achievements to provide additional challenges and objectives.
When you think you've got what it takes, head online and go head to head in deadly combat against the best pilots in the world in Lunar Flights Multiplayer mode.
A truly unique and challenging flight simulation experience, Lunar Flight will give you many hours of immersive, addictive and rewarding gameplay.Key features
- Track IR Support
- Authentic Newtonian space physics
- Addictive, challenging Simulation
- Earn money and experience from Transport, Survey & Lost cargo recovery missions
- Purchase Upgrades and Action items for the Lunar Module
- Online Time Trial and Pilot Experience Leader boards
- Online Multiplayer with Weapon Systems
- Random mission generation
- 51 Achievements
- Spectacular graphics and effects
- Award Winning Soundscape
- Unique Quad view display
- Comprehensive Replay System
- Default X360 Controller Support
- Support for multiple Input Devices (HOTAS)
27. The Political Machine 2016
Let the campaign begin!
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail. They can pop up at any time and change the course of the campaign -- which can put you down in the polls!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!Core Features
- Time for some Mudslinging! - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters.
- Dozens of Candidates - Play as one of several pre-made past and present candidates like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and more.
- Turn Friends into ‘Frenemies’ - Challenge a friend for the presidency in multiplayer mode.
- Create a Candidate - Not a fan of the candidates? Create your own custom front runner and race for the White House.
- Out-talk, Out-smart, and Out-spend your opponents - Gain favor with the public by interviewing on talk shows, navigate disastrous random events, and buy advertisements to gain an advantage over your adversary.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other random events can come out of nowhere and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
28. Space Rogue
Take on the role of a spaceship captain. Lead your crew across the galaxy, where the ultimate goal is up to you. Fight for peace or piracy as you explore new worlds, improve your ship, recruit crew members and engage in intense ship-to-ship battles.
Space Rogue combines strategy, tactics and adventure in a game that gives you complete freedom to explore the galaxy and choose your own goals. In Sandbox Mode, you even have the ability to fine-tune various game parameters (enemy strength, random event frequency, weapon power,etc).
Keep cannons at the ready! Nearly all the random events have several different outcomes.OTHER FEATURES:
- Every playthrough is different from the last — the entire world is generated, from scratch, each time you start a new game
Four playable ships for various strategies and playstyles
- Over 300 random in-game events and missions
- A variety of opponents: pirates, raiders, robots, gigantic space monsters and more
- A unique perks system for your captain
- 6 races with distinct features and battle tactics
- Fast and exciting space battles
- Ability to mine planets for minerals. Exploration for exploitation!
- Sandbox mode in which you can fine-tune the game world generation algorithm and core game parameters.
- Stylish graphics inspired by the golden age of science fiction
- Atmospheric "retro" soundtrack
29. Frozen State
The entire world is embraced by the man-made ice age meant to protect the human race from alien hybrids. The last survivors have formed the Resistance.
On the way to the Resistance, the main character gets stranded in the closed experimental city Duga-40, where he has to survive and repair his transport to continue the journey.
The game’s world is vast (65 different locations) and populated with the human survivors, military groups and pestilent alien hybrids. The world and loot are randomly generated every playthrough.
There is a deep crafting system that allows you not only to cook food and make different weapons, but also to build traps, barricades and shelters.
Accomplishing the main goal, which is to repair the transport and not die by the hybrid’s claws, you will discover the story of the city, meet the survivors and understand what really happened.
- Rogue-like and normal modes
- Three main characters
- Diverse enemies
- Large open world
- Dynamic weather conditions
- Procedurally generated building interiors, loot and enemies
- Crafting and building
- Basic needs (hunger, thirst, sleep, etc)
- NPCs and Quests
30. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
31. Computer Tycoon
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution and starting your own company in the 70s. Lead the research race until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, take care of your infrastructure and even handle your marketing. Find video game gems to promote them on your platforms, conquer the global market and became literally immortal!
Computer Tycoon is different compared to other building/tycoon games because it has a "grand strategy game" aspect. You will control your "computer empire" viewing a world map and managing resources.A journey through computer history
Start your adventure in the 70s as a small business somewhere in the world. Learn more about hardware and software inventions that were the first steps to our current modern world, and get a taste what is waiting for us in the future. Find the classic video games and help a new culture to born.Create computers your way!
In Computer Tycoon the decisions you make during development really matter. Take advantage of the technology, upgrade and architecture combinations! Does your product need more computing capacity or should you focus more on features, low price or prestige? Maybe change to portable computers or develop more easy-to-use Operating Systems? These decisions will have a major impact on the success of your company.Expand your multinational corporation
Expand your corporation in a smart way into multiple countries, build more offices, factories, laboratories and other needed facilities. Poor countries have cheaper labor, but richer countries will give you more educated engineers.Market your computers!
Having the best product isn't enough. You must take care of people's needs or even "change their needs" with different marketing tools. Balance your budget well between development, production, marketing, and expansion.You have only one life
We'll all die one day... but not in Computer Tycoon! You can win the game by becoming a monopoly or reaching the technological singularity if you are fast and healthy enough. Healthy? Yes, you have a small chance to die in the game, so you should regularly check your health.
The game is in an EA alpha state. Has bugs and missing features. Everything is subject to change. Please read the EA details! Also here is a brief list of what is included and what isn't included yet:
- Start a computer manufacturer company in the 70s
- Design and create hardware, home computers, personal computers, portable computers and handheld computers
- Rule the market of the world on a grand strategy level
- Research and study the technology of the earliest models to the near future computers
- Expand your industrial sites across the globe
- Basic AI opponents
- World Map with algorithmically generated data for increased replayability
Features not implemented yet
- Reviews about your products
- Historical world map with more realistic population/economy/border data
- Multiple industrial site environments (I will give some industrial environment variations)
- Smarter AI opponents
- Random events
32. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
33. Constructor Plus
Constructor Plus is the latest in the critically acclaimed series of Constructor games that have captivated gamers for over twenty years. Building on a remarkable legacy with a host of exciting new features and a stunning visual makeover, Constructor Plus proudly takes this building behemoth of a game to even greater heights.
Constructor Plus is the definitive building simulation for the modern day tycoon. With over 147 beautifully designed buildings to choose from (93 more than previous versions), a whopping 65 pre-built city scenarios with different gameplay objectives, brain-testing story mode missions and even the chance to develop out in the countryside or as far away as the moon, this is a huge and innovative playing landscape that stretches the imagination. Throw in a new and greatly improved classic mode for the traditionalist and an updated intuitive set up process and you’ll be building the town of your dreams in no time at all.
It’s your world… now make it work for you!
Start the game as a humble property developer with nothing and work up to being a big time property tycoon where what you build you earn from. Money and good management talks in the building game. Whether you choose to play by the book or delve into dodgy dealings is down to you, either way the more you have the more others want to take it from you. Wit, wealth and wisdom go a long way in a game where growing a thick skin is just as important as growing your empire!
Use your entrepreneurial skills to turn simple wooden shacks into grand mansions, swanky casinos and towering skyscrapers with all the wealth that comes with it. With so many buildings to choose from you can make your town truly unique and highly desirable – great for attracting tenants and encouraging business. Populating the city with grand commissions and breathtakingly beautiful monuments is a shrewd move - The local townsfolk will appreciate the breath of fresh air and generously donate pocket change and lunch money to your “cause.’
Your town is your profit and you’ll want to keep it that way - by whatever unscrupulous means necessary. With cheating landlords and bad tenants to laid-back hippies and angry thugs there’s a lot to deal with. You might want to call in the mob and all the undesirable characters that come with them to thwart enemies intent on running you out of town and taking your hard earned away from you. Giant mutant cockroaches and local hit men can prove useful allies!
You still have a responsible job to do and, depending on the goals you have chosen (or have been assigned!) you will need to ensure that your city is up to scratch. At the end of the day if you’re running your town into the ground the Housing Authority are going to step in and give you the boot.
Constructor Plus – Where growing a thick skin is as important as growing your empire!
34. Gratuitous Tank Battles
Gratuitous Tank Battles (GTB) is a unique hybrid of tower-defense, strategy, simulation and RTS. Set in an alternate history timeline where World War I never ends, you are the commander of allied forces fighting right up to the year 2114, where Mechs and lasers are used alongside tanks and rifles. The war continues across Europe, with the allied commanders still locked into the optimistic patriotism of the 1900s.
A tower-defense game where you can play as the attacker has been done before, but GTB lets you play the same maps as attacker OR defender, and even lets you save out your attack as a recording to defend against. An online-challenge system lets you upload your custom maps and custom units and attacks for other players to fight against. Speaking of custom units, GTB doesn't have simple pre-built units, but allows you to build them from individual components, and even design the appearance and colors of every single unit. An unlocks system gradually reveals more modules, abilities and unit 'hulls' to experiment with.
GTB also features an integrated map editor that lets you trivially change and tweak existing maps, or create entirely new ones, and the process of sharing these custom maps with friends is built right into the game. Combine it with Steam achievements, community, cloud support and more, and you should be kept busy fighting over Europe for another two hundred years./>Key Features
- Alternate History Tower Defense: Fight a 200 year war to save Europe
- Play as attacker or defender on any map, even custom ones
- Fight with Infantry, Tanks, Turrets and Mechs
- Optional Adaptive AI adjusts to your play style and tactics for endless variety
- Customizable units allow you to design your own personal army
- Built-in level editor makes creating a new map a breeze
- Save out your attack and play against it as the defender
- Online map and challenge-sharing system allows you to fight your friends armies
35. Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is a medieval management, exploration and adventure game currently under development by Breakfast Studio.
Create, manage and expand your merchant empire, explore the borders of the world and properly manage your stores to become the most important trader in the kingdom.
Manage your stores, organize your workers, deliver orders, exchange and create unique items, unlock new skills and advantages, hire warriors for adventures, explore the world, resist global events like a plague or a war, plan your financial strategy supporting or confronting the crown and the church, alter the economy of the kingdom and its laws and face consequences of your decisions.
Depending on the king or queen that governs, there will be laws that will suit you more or less depending on your way of playing. The world of MSS reacts to every decision and even prices in stores, punishing mistakes with your reputation. Be careful and make wise decisions, visit the seer to reveal future events and prepare yourself to them.
Now that we move to the alpha stage, you can expect the following content in the coming months:
MORE REAL LAWS
For now there are only a few types of laws such as the prohibition of the sale of some objects. In the future, each king/queen will be a unique event that will have a lot of weight in the balance of the game and your way of playing. (Second quarter of 2018).
CUSTOMIZATION OF HOUSES
You can combine different models acquired in the architect to create your dream house. (First quarter of 2018).
The management of objects will become a totally new and improved game mechanic: players can organize their stock of objects as they wish. Do you need more space to store objects? Buy and improve an empty warehouse in the city. (First quarter of 2018).
A new generation system by a procedure that will improve performance and allow you to explore in each game a new, different kingdom. These new realms will contain more diverse buildings, specific events, more characters and much more. (Second quarter of 2018).
CLIMATE AND DANGERS
A totally new system that challenges players during the gaming experience. Confront the environmental effects by preventing them or fighting with different global diseases and neighboring wars. (First quarter of 2018).
There are some problems you might experience in the Alpha version of the game:
- loss of saved games
If the essential game mechanics is attractive and you want to give your support to Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator while you are in early access, we would love to have you. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until MSS exceeds the alpha stage when the game is more stable, and the game mechanics are more developed. I am committed to converting Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator into the best possible game, and your help during this early phase of development is crucial for us to achieve our goal.
If it intrigues you to know where we will take Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, consult our roadmap and the development vlogs that I publish several times per month.
36. Orion Trail
Dare to travel the absurd and dangerous Orion Trail, where only the luckiest, bravest, and most stubborn captains will make it all the way to the end. Come face the terrible and weird Synapsion Brain Beast. Cower before the pedantic might of Baxxtor the Instructor. Submit to the overwhelming cuteness of the three eyed Warp Weasel. Become famously incredible or incredibly dead!Ultra Cool Space Features
- A high-stakes and hilarious journey through the strange, stupid and terrifying locales of the Orion Trail!
- Choose your crew, name them after your friends, and watch them die! Heroically! Or, you know, maybe they’ll survive. Anything can happen!
- Tons of random encounters, each with a variety of options and outcomes. You’ll probably never encounter the same thing twice! You might, though.
- Away Missions! Send an Officer (with a few of your invaluably expendable Redshirts) into the fray. The rewards are great, but so is the risk…
- Carefully manage your Resources: Food, Fuel, Hull, and Redshirts. Curse loudly as they’re whittled away.
- Play to your strengths! Each captain, and officer provide different bonuses to increase your chances of success.
- Succumb to the chaos of the Probability Drive. You can rely on your Crew’s abilities, but there are no certainties in space.
- Chiptune soundtrack by Rainbow Kitten.
- Gorgeous retro pixel art.
37. My Big Sister
My name is Luzia...and this story isn't about me, but my sister.
Play as Luzia in her quest to return home. After Luzia and her older sister Sombria are abducted by strangers, it is up to Luzia to help her and her sister home. Help Luzia solve puzzles, uncover mysteries find clues and escape the clutches of insanity in this original story adventure game.
TRY THE DEMO HERE: https://stranga.itch.io/mybigsisterSTORY
Luzia is a typical 8 year...*Cough, 12 year old girl with a very sarcastic and playful attitude. Her story takes place on an unfortunate night where everything she has ever known, takes a turn for the worst. Her older sister Sombria has suffered an unfortunate fate as her and Luzia try to return "Home". Is she a ghost, a guardian, a walking corpse or still alive? Oh! I've said too much...or have I?GAMEPLAY
The game uses an RPG top-down style (The game is not made in RPG Maker) which consists of finding items. secrets and solving puzzles to progress the story. The game is run in chapters which are filled with secrets and easter eggs!CHARACTERS
Luzia: A 12 year old girl with a sarcastic and playful attitude. Surprisingly, she doesn't get as scared as her older sister.
Sombria: A 19 year old with a serious attitude but a warm side when no one is looking.EARLY ACCESS
Please read the early access section before purchasing a copy of My Big Sister.
38. Still There
Job Opportunity: Brane CO is looking for a dedicated keeper of the Bento Space Lighthouse, located in the mostly uncharted sector D42-W81.
Activities include but are not limited to:Operational checks
General maintenance, fixing eventual malfunctions
Periodical radio beacon transmissions
Collection of data from outer space
Looking after the station's tuatara
Radio/navigational assistance to nearby spaceships
Experimental drug trials (it's all good, trust us)
Good dexterity in order to use the necessary tools and operate the equipment
Willingness to live in isolation for very long periods
Ability to work under pressure
Some degree of patience mandatory to deal with the ship's advanced AI (Gorky is obnoxious and a loudmouth but he means well)
Candidates without children/spouses preferred
Appointment type: One year, renewable every year
Work schedule: Full-time
Location: Deep space, sector D42-W81
39. Timen runner
Hardcore pixel 2D platformer with steampunk elements, with randomly generated levels.
The main character is a little man who lives in the world of watches and watch mechanisms, his name is Timen.
Your task is to score as many points as possible to get to be on top of players. The hour keys and "elements” within the level will help you to do this task.
In the beginning, you will have one minute. If the countdown reaches zero, the character will die and you will lose.
- "Hour keys". Gives the opportunity to open new levels;
- "Elements". Adds 30 seconds to the countdown if you collect 5 of them.
- Minimal pixel 2D graphics;
- Design in the style of "Steampunk";
- Hardcore gameplay;
- Random generation of levels;
- Pleasant 8-bit music accompaniment;
- Different abilities of the character;
KeeperRL is an ambitious dungeon simulator with roguelike and RPG elements. Take the role of an evil wizard and study the methods of black magic. Equip your minions and explore the world, murder innocent villagers and burn their homes. Build your dungeon, lay traps and prepare for an assault of angry heroes.
When you control your minions the game changes into a classic roguelike, with turn-based and very tactical combat. You can also play as an adventurer and assault dungeons made by you or other players.Dungeon management You will dig deep into the mountain and build dozens of rooms, corridors and traps. Your minions will train and produce weapons and armor. Prisoners will be tortured. You will research new technologies like alchemy, beast mutation and sorcery.Roguelike mechanics The world is simulated on a very detailed level. Creatures use equipment and consumable items. There are dozens of special items, spells, attributes and special attacks. You can cut off heads and limbs and blind or poison your enemies. If you're not careful with fire, you can burn an entire forest or even your own dungeon.Large, procedurally generated maps In your neighborhood you'll find castles, villages, other dungeons and special locations. Slay heroes, dragons and witches for their loot. Every game you play will be different.Online map sharing Download dungeons made by other players and explore them as an adventurer.
41. The Rare Nine
The Rare Nine - ultrafast and explosive action platformer, in which you should break through the darkness and hordes of undead in a endless skyscraper. Also you can enjoy a lot of great chiptune music.
You can fight with a lot of different bosses, and then buy some unique upgrades for your character by spending cash, which drops from the dead enemies.
We are giving you a chance to choose an unique hero. Every character has its pros n' cons. If you can fully take control your hero, you will become godlike destroyer in this hell. Buddy I think you got the wrong door, the paradise club's two blocks down.Key features:
- Ultrafast and dynamic gameplay, where reaction are not most important thing, also you can buy some upgrades for your character, after boss fights.
- Various effects, which you can get with damage. Here's temporary effects, like: bleeding, poisoning, slowing movement. As permament effect - breaking bones, that type will downgrade your character.
- Every choosed character is unusual by his abilities and absolutely different parameters.
- Totally different and unlike each other, bosses, which are chosen randomly.
- A huge variety of rooms filled with different objects, consisting of a pure pixel.
- The style and appearance of the locals really impressive
- Game music are completely consists from chiptune tracks
- Strict palette, gives a special atmosphere to the gameplay
For people with photosensitive epilepsy is strictly not recommended, at the moment there is no option in the game that disables all provoking factors.
42. Yatsumitsu Fists of Wrath
Take on the role of Yatsumitsu a legendary ninja who has been away perfecting and teaching his art. When he returns home he finds corruption and dishonorable men leading his people into oblivion. He has sworn to restore honor to his homeland and give his people a chance to live a peaceful life. You will have to defeat the corrupt leadership in the lands ten ruling castles. Complete all 30 of Yatsumitsu's quests to restore honor to his people. Gather up to 900 different items with varying rarity and strengths. Increase Yatsumitsu's rank and fight your way through ten massive castles. Help Yatsumitsu restore honor to his homeland!
10 Massive castles to explore
30 Quests to drive the goblins out of their new homes
900 Magic items to increase your characters power
4 Different tiers of item strength
Point and click movement system for easy navigation
43. Endless Road
A Roguelike Card game, with a collection of equipment and combinations to defeat an enemy of different styles.
Right click start your first step.
- Three roles, each with different active skills.
- Dozens of equipment, jewelry makes your card stronger, and gemstones make you stronger.
- Randomly generated levels.
- Boss with different shapes.
- Different blessings after battle.
- Rich event
The game currently has 3 characters set. They have their own fighting characteristics. You can choose your favorite character fighting style to experience the game.
At the same time, different professions will have some of their own exclusive equipment. When you get these equipment, you may wish to switch to this profession to try out this equipment and you may have different fun.
Our game currently has two styles and four layers of maps (more in the future). Each time a new map is entered, content event combat objects are randomly generated at different levels.
Each time you go forward and encounter certain events will consume physical strength. When the physical strength is 0, there will be some negative events, so remember to feed yourself.
At the same time there will be a variety of stories to collect.
Every time you live in a treasure chest, you will drop some items inside. They have different abilities.
Such as the super rare powerful legendary equipment, the agent that restores life, supplements the physical food, traps the fragrant essence of the monster, escapes the fighting mucus, and so on.
The core mechanism of the battle is very simple, but it is actually an attack that is larger than the size and number of points.
By calculating both the hand and the contents of the library, and finally winning through the rational use of different skill resources, it is the player who needs to think.
Note that it is not always the attack that is the only way to win. There are many ways in which the enemy can destroy itself. (counterattack damage, fatigue damage, etc.)
Each time you defeat a boss or die, you will come to the accumulation interface, but there are some functional differences between the two types of entry.
When you defeat boss, enter:
Can not switch roles, can not switch modes, you can buy to replace the existing equipment.
Enter after death:
Can switch roles, can switch modes, can not buy collocation equipment.
We have set a lot of achievements for the game and endless modes can challenge. Guaranteed rich late playability.
Unlike most independent games, we do not want to express deep truths and profound thoughts through this game.
It may be related to the fact that I like playing games for a long time. When designing this game, everything is "playing" first.
In my opinion, the fun of a game is the most important, so the unique fun and smooth game experience is placed first.
Other content (art, text, sound) are all in the service core game mechanics.
(whispers: Actually, I still want to express some content. I want to tell the players through this game that there is no turning back in life. Luck certainly has a great impact, but how to grasp luck is the key to success.)
44. Invisible Fist
Inequality has skyrocketed! It's now the highest in over a century. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer while the middle class disappears.
Play as three different characters who hope to succeed in Late Capitalism. From the rich to the poor, you will experience both the highs and lows of the rising inequalities.
- 3 characters:
- Jeff Whiz - a self-made tech multibillionaire with crippling anxiety. Supported by his overprotective mother and jealous personal AI/Lover.
- Rena Bennett - a self-made college student with a crippling debt. Supported by her weed-dealing friend and a talkative cat.
Diàn Huà - a self-made electronics factory worker. Supported by her long-distance boyfriend and long-distance family.
- 150+ cards – play Work, Relax and Sleep cards to balance your Life, Stress and deal damage to the Invisible Fist. And remember you are not the only one with cards - The Invisible Fist has its own ever-growing deck.
- Supporting characters - build relationships with your friends and family by doing missions for them. These relationships unlock powerful Special Cards.
- Create your story - Your play affects dozens of your character's stories. You will deal with IRS investigation of your offshore accounts. Try to avoid a second shift in the local cafe. Or having to get money to see your family for holidays for the first time in years. Let's find out how it goes!
- Sports Commentator - A sarcastic TV personality who snorted a little bit too much before your fight. Comments on your every move. Love him or hate him, he will talk you to death.
- You enjoy card games like Slay the Spire, Cultist Simulator or Hearthstone, but are open to a more casual experience.
- You are interested in the modern world, or you want to learn more about politics, economy and the ordinary life of people from different classes other than yours.
- You like a killer story and a dark sense of humor.
If you like our vibe, then please Wishlist Invisible Fist to show your appreciation. This will help us make our next games. We can’t tell you more yet, but we promise that it will be an exciting journey!
And if you are feeling adventurous, why not share this on your social media? It would be cool if you did!
45. One Deck Dungeon
Adventure calls... but you don't always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
- Mage - There's rarely a problem in the dungeon she can't solve with a spell.
- Warrior - Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
- Rogue - Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
- Archer - Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
- Paladin - She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
- Dragon’s Cave - The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
- Yeti’s Cavern - If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
- Hydra’s Reef - Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
- Lich’s Tomb - Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
- Minotaur’s Maze - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
The Forest of Shadows expansion doubles the content in the game and is available as downloadable content via Steam. It features adventures in all-new lush yet deadly locales. A vast network of mossy underground tunnels and connected forest areas await your heroes!
- 5 new heroes - Alchemist, Druid, Hunter, Slayer, & Warden
- 5 new dungeons - Lair of Indrax, The Mudlands, Realm of Venom, Smoldering Ruins, & The Vile Roots
- A complete new 44-card encounter deck
- Additional progression focuses, basic skills, potions, & more!
Individual expansion cards are available as downloadable content via Steam:
- Caliana - This faerie has decided that dungeoneering looks fun! Don't let her get bored...
- Fanatic - A righteous Sentinel is here to smite evil wherever it may lurk!
- Witch - Her chaotic magic hammer is ready to smash glooping oozes into glooping puddles!
- Cinder Plains - The Hellhound awaits those reckless enough to venture here...
- Phoenix's Den - Only the bravest heroes can handle the heat!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you're learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.Warning: do not jump into a pit of spikes.
HELLO! Would it be impolite if I were to nom on your armor and weapons? That shiny metal looks oh so delicious. Oh --pardon me, how rude of me not to introduce myself! I am Glooping Ooze, one of the many extremely polite denizens of the dungeons in this area. I even have my own card:
Like all cards in One Deck Dungeon, mine is full of colored boxes, and HEY! What's the idea with all those arrows. Ugh, adventurers. So rude. So very very rude. I suppose you're rolling all your dice, attempting to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don't fill, I'm going to make you pay for this arrow nonsense, in hearts and time! Precious time!
If you manage to get past me somehow, you'll be able to take Armor Crush as a skill, or add that magic icon on the left to your stats, or take the three experience lanterns in the upper-right.
Despite your arrowful attitude, I welcome you to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.
Antharion is an epic old-school fantasy RPG that combines tactical turn-based combat with the freedom of a huge living-breathing open world. You'll create and customize a party of four: choosing from seven races, nine classes and fifteen skills, before setting out to explore the fully interactive continent of Antharion. Explore dungeons, get thrown in jail, discover hidden passageways, burglarize homes, read books, create potions, become and infamous pickpocket, embark on a journey at sea and discover uncharted islands or persuade NPCs to do your bidding. In Antharion no play style is off limits.
- Create and fully customize a party of four, choosing from 7 races, 9 classes and 15 skills.
- Journey through five huge provinces, each with its own environment, history and culture.
- Experience an open-ended epic storyline where you determine what happens.
- Turn-based tactical combat makes dungeon crawling endlessly satisfying.
- Explore a huge living-breathing and fully interactive open world.
- Make choices that matter and affect the world around you.
- Enjoy total freedom to play however you want.
47. Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! is a wacky spy-agency sim game where you manage your very own spud spy headquarters! Recruit new spies, train and enhance your potato team, discover and build crazy gadgets, vehicles and facilities, and embark on top-secret missions!
Play as twins Ren and Rexa, who set out on a journey to discover the truth behind their parents’ disappearance with the use of their spy skills. Outwit and outsmart security personnel, bust through the sturdiest of doors, and hack some of the most complicated security systems! You will be the unseen hero in the shadows, using your intelligence, charm, stealth and strength to take on the enemy and fulfil your missions.
Infiltrate enemy headquarters and sabotage their evil plans, use genetic splicing technology to create new spies and recruit legendary spies, and encounter pop-culture secret agents such as Justin Powers, Harry Fart, and Ezio de Frenzy in your quest to uncover the larger truth in Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!Key Features
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Encounter pop-culture legendary special-agent spuds
- Create new Genetically Modified Potato spies through genetic splicing
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities, and training stations
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles
48. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
49. The Away Team
You are the AI in charge of Earth's final interstellar spaceship, tasked with delivering your human crew to a suitable new home among the stars. The fate of previous ships is unknown--with a set of galactic maps to guide you, it's your job to decide which planets to visit, which crew to send down to the surface, and which choices they should make along the way. You are humanity's last hope.
Your choice matters!
Each of ten possible crew members has a distinct set of attributes, traits and flaws that will impact your chances, so choose wisely! With over 30 planets and stations to visit, over 700 choices to make, and near-infinite randomized sector maps to visit, there are countless paths to take across the galaxy.
A novel's worth of adventure!
Over 85,000 words of text across multiple playthroughs provide a rich storyline full of action, suspense, drama and horror. Can you find your way down all four paths to victory?
Lua-based missions and json-based data files make writing and scripting your own characters and missions simple. Write yourself into the game, or include your friends and see who survives.
Eat your crew
Food and fuel are hard to come by in deep space. Choose wisely but quickly in charting your course--when supplies run out, tough decisions will be in store, and cannibalism might be the only option...
- Jeter 79
- Star Class: G
- Object Type: Planet
- Object Mass: Terran
- Surface Temp: -10 Celsius
- Atmosphere: ~17% Oxygen
- Gravity: 8.34 m/s2
- Habitability: 62.77%
"There's some sort of energy signature down there," you tell the crew as the shuttle closes in on the surface. "It's not entirely clear what it is, but it's well worth checking out, even if this place doesn't exactly look like home."
The signal is not steady, whatever it is; it pulses, and the readings from the shuttle sensors rise and fall as it maneuvers between mountaintops and crumbling old buildings. When the shuttle breaks into a clearing at the center of the city, however, the signal becomes more steady. It's clearly coming from below the ground, directly underneath a spindly tower or statue of some sort that straddles the entire clearing.
[ Plenty of places to land--take your pick ]
The streets of what was once a city are overgrown with scraggly red and black plants, tangled vines and scary looking thorn bushes, but there's ample room amongst the flora for a safe landing.
"Sensors are clearly detecting life below the surface," you say. "It's impossible to tell what. It's organic, it's mobile. That's about all I know. Probably not a plant, but no way to be sure. Could be intelligent, could be dangerous, especially since you're not armed. If you get into trouble, immediately run back to the shuttle."
LEADERNAME opens the shuttle door and the crew heads out into the clearing. The undergrowth here is about shin deep, but despite the scary looking thorns you're confident that an atmospheric suit will be able to withstand whatever it comes into contact with.
Beneath the razor grass and thorny weeds is a quite flat and sturdy surface, apparently made of some sort of stone reinforced with metal rebar based on your scans. Clearly artificial, but then the buildings and giant metal tower already gave that away. There are hollow spaces below, but they're more tunnel than cavern.
There are still no better readings on whatever non-plant life forms might be down there. Perhaps the crew will be able to avoid contact entirely. That would be ideal. If you had breath, you wouldn't be holding it, however.
50. Jupiter Hell
Jupiter Hell is a classic, turn-based roguelike set in a 90's flavored sci-fi universe. Set on the moons of Jupiter, the game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. Rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. All to the shine of CRT monitors and the tune of heavy metal!
Dive deep into a true form of the 30 year old roguelike game genre that has resurged in popularity. Experience tactical permadeath challenges in glorious 3D visuals. Jupiter Hell is the spiritual successor to DoomRL, the parody roguelike that years ago streamlined the traditional format and popularised a new wave of accessible roguelikes. Distilled, hardcore gameplay, fast-paced challenge and limitless death all await.True Roguelike!
The classic tactical mix of permadeath with turn-based, procedural gameplay, but now updated with modern graphics and accessibility. A traditional roguelike designed for all players.Fluid Gameplay
Dynamic turn-based action with unique adaptive animation system lets you play at your own pace. Supported by intuitive interface and streamlined gameplay for action-focused entertainment.Smart Procedural Generation
Built upon decades of expertise in producing truly engaging procedural content. Layered procedural structures, adaptive challenges and intermeshing random systems ensure engaging variety.Limitless Challenge
A game full of tense tactical combat, tight resources and legendary boss battles. Advanced difficulty modes and special challenges cater for the most masochistic players.