The best games like Fractured Space are:
- arrow_rightDOOM (2016)
- arrow_rightMORTAL KOMBAT X
- arrow_rightDead Space 2
- arrow_rightDark Souls: Remastered
- arrow_rightDark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS Battlefront 2 (2005)
- arrow_rightSaints Row: Gat Out of Hell
100 Best Games Like Fractured Space:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (53)
- PlayStation 4 (62)
- iOS (33)
- Android (14)
- macOS (92)
- Linux (67)
- Nintendo Switch (35)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (48)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. DOOM (2016)
Return of the classic FPS, Doom (2016) acts as a reboot of the series and brings back the Doomslayer, protagonist of the original Doom games. In order to solve the energy crisis, humanity learned to harvest the energy from Hell, and when something went wrong and demon invasion has started, it’s up to the player to control the Doomslayer and destroy the evil.
Doom is a fast-paced game that restores the concept of instant health packs and leaving the player against armies of Hell with no cover, no health regeneration or help from anyone. After damaging monsters enough, they will start glowing, which will allow players to perform glory kills to restore some health. While exploring the levels, players will come across secrets, collectible items or upgrade points for the weapons and armor. The single-player campaign silent protagonist has noticeable personality. He gets visibly annoyed and angry in his actions during expository cutscenes and forces his way through the game. Multiplayer maps gather players in Deathmatch/”king-of-the-hill” type game modes, with all the weapons from the single-player campaign.
2. MORTAL KOMBAT X
Mortal Kombat X is a fighting game involving 1x1 encounters. The game is the part of a massive Mortal Kombat franchise which originates in 1992 being one of the first fighting games. The MK universe includes films, literature, and TV-shows, let alone dozens of games.
The game features unique abilities throughout all of the series' titles. Fatality — the final death blow was introduced in the first section and have made its way to the Mortal Kombat X. The new piece of a franchise, nevertheless, implements newer mechanics such as X-Ray — a sharp blow delivered when the respective scale is fulfilled and breaking combos, utilizing the same bar but allowing a player to defend themselves.
The storyline of a game lists is superb, and every new title brings enrichment into it. Mortal Kombat X tells a story of a self-titled tournament in the NetherRealm — a place somewhere between the land of the living and dead. The victor was supposed to become a NetherRealm's curator up until the next round of a championship. The MK X features 24 fighters with expending the list up to 33 playable characters thanks to two DLCs.
3. Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 is a third-person action shooter including both survival and horror elements. The game is a direct sequel to the first chapter of the Dead Space franchise. The game is set in the space environment of the future. The story of the second part begins in 2511, 3 years after the events held in the first game. The main character Isaac Clarke is awakened after 3-year coma (after the escape from Aegis VII) in an insane asylum in the Sprawl on Titan. A soon as the event pace raises and antagonists start pursuing him to get his brains (for building a new Marker), Isaac realizes his only goal – the destruction of the Marker. Players are offered to join the protagonist’s space adventures to complete his main mission and to force a Necromorph outbreak. As in the previous part, Isaac uses a special Resource Integration Gear – special suit, which displays important in-game parameters including health and oxygen level (required for vacuum spaces), and which also serves as a gameplay HUD. In case if one of the scales reaches the zero point, Isaac will die, and the game will be restarted from the last checkpoint.
4. Dark Souls: Remastered
Then, there was fire. Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning high-definition detail running at 60fps.
Dark Souls Remastered includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
• Deep and Dark Universe
• Each End is a New Beginning
• Gameplay Richness and Possibilities
• Sense of Learning, Mastering and Accomplishment
• The Way of the Multiplayer (up to 6 players with dedicated servers)
Categories in common with Dark Souls: Remastered: Action
5. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
New take in the Souls series. This time players are offered to overcome the immense difficulties in the kingdom of Drangleic. On the way to becoming human again, the hero must obtain a few greater souls. Gamers will experience player versus environment as well as player versus player gameplay using dedicated server technology. Invite your friends, fight your foes and survive your way through harsh medieval fantasy land.
The game shares with the first installment in the series the engine and game universe but is not connected in terms of story. Known for its difficulty the game offers players unbeatable challenge. Bad play is severely punished by the game: each time player dies game protagonist loses a bit of maximum health just like in Demon’s Souls.
Scholar of the First Sin bundles all previous DLCs for Dark Souls II as well as visual upgrades, new features and content.
6. STAR WARS Battlefront 2 (2005)
Battlefront II has a lot of similar elements with its predecessor, though, some new game mechanics were added. The primary goal, as in the previous part, for most missions, is the elimination of the enemy unit, however, in the campaign mode, a variety of combat tasks is now available, and the implementation of them is the key to victory.
The differences between Battlefront II and Battlefront mainly relate to increasing the number of game modes (campaign, galaxy conquest, instant action, challenges and multiplayer), the ability to play for different heroes and villains, the presence of the ability to sprint and to flip ahead.
Throughout the game, there is a battle between two armies. But the action can be different (it all depends on the selected mode and version of the game). Also in some cases, there is a so-called Fake Console, which allows the player to edit the parameters of the battle on his discretion. Battles can take place both on the planets themselves and in outer space in the orbit of these planets.
7. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has engaging challenging gameplay that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by forging a galactic empire; colonizing remote planets and integrating alien civilizations. Will you expand through war alone or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?Main Features
- Deep & Varied Exploration.
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
- Explore Anomalies with your heroic Scientist leaders.
- Infinitely varied races through customization and procedural generation.
- Advanced Diplomacy system worthy of a Grand Strategy Game.
- Ship Designer based on a vast array of technologies.
- Stunning space visuals.
9. Sniper Elite 4
"Sniper Elite 4 is a smart, strategic shooter that empowers you to make your own path"
IGN, 8.3/10 "A riotously entertaining WW2 stealth adventure"
Eurogamer, Recommended "An ambitious stealth game that handily outperforms its predecessors"
PC World, 4/5
Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.
Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 transports players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to ancient forests, mountain valleys and colossal Nazi megastructures.
Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.EXPANSIVE CAMPAIGNEncounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies, vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officers to hunt. Forge your own path to your objectives, uncover new sniper nests, find secret side missions, collectibles and more!AWARD-WINNING SNIPINGExperience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.EXTENSIVE ARSENALAdapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades and explosives.DEEP CUSTOMISATIONHone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.SLICK TRAVERSALS AND TAKEDOWNSClimb, hang, shimmy and leap your way across the game’s vast environments to get the drop on enemies and deliver killing blows from behind cover, hanging over ledges and more!ACCLAIMED X-RAY KILL CAMSSniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.TACTICAL CO-OPPlay the entire campaign online with another player or jump into dedicated co-operative game modes for up to 4 players.THRILLING MULTIPLAYERTake Sniper Elite’s trademark sharpshooting into unique competitive play for up to 12 players in 6 modes across 6 custom-designed maps. Even more modes and maps will be released FREE after launch!
10. Total War: SHOGUN 2
MASTER THE ART OF WAR
In the darkest age of Japan, endless war leaves a country divided. It is the middle of the 16th Century in Feudal Japan. The country, once ruled by a unified government, is now split into many warring clans. Ten legendary warlords strive for supremacy as conspiracies and conflicts wither the empire. Only one will rise above all to win the heart of a nation as the new shogun...The others will die by his sword.
Take on the role of one Daimyo, the clan leader, and use military engagements, economics and diplomacy to achieve the ultimate goal: re-unite Japan under his supreme command and become the new Shogun – the undisputed ruler of a pacified nation.
Game Features Total War: SHOGUN 2 features enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War. Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, the Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Total War: SHOGUN 2. Analysing this ancient text enabled the Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.
- CONQUER the islands of Japan in the 16th century. Lead vast armies of samurai and fleets of giant warships into breathtaking real-time battles.
- BUILD your kingdom on the inviting and turn-based campaign map. Wield economic, political, and military power to amass wealth, armies, and influence.
- SCHEME according to the "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Use fire and siege tactics, spies and assassins to adapt to the ever-changing conditions on the battlefield and throughout your kingdom.
- BATTLE ONLINE and experience the main campaign in two-player mode. Then join epic online battles with up to 8 players and lead your online army to glory in special campaigns.
- New RPG skills and experience for your Generals and Agents.
- New Multi-stage Sieges - scaling the walls is only the beginning!
- New Hero units inspire your men and carve through the enemy.
- New rotating 3D campaign map.
Categories in common with Total War: SHOGUN 2: Strategy
11. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
12. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is a third-person action game remake developed by Volition, Inc.
After the EDF took down the Ultron Corporation, a new tyrannical regime was established soon after. Alec Mason comes to the red planet in search for work and to see his brother. Not long after their meeting, Mason's brother is murdered by the Earth Defence Force. Alec learns about an underground resistance group called Red Faction and joins them to seek revenge for his brother.
The players have to complete a wide range of missions in the game's singleplayer mode. These missions can be taken in whichever order the players see fit. There are six districts present on the planet. Mason has to gain the trust and respect of the residents from the whole districts to make them join his side, lower the enemy presence, and in the end, put the regime to end.
The game's world is highly interactive with the players being able to bring every building they want down thanks to an advanced physics model. This feature is used a lot in the game, as many quests will have Mason demolishing administration buildings, infrastructure and so on. The in-game currency is given out to the players for the destruction of the environment and mission completion.
Re-Mars-tered Edition features
No gameplay changes were applied whatsoever. However, the game's graphics engine was heavily reworked and modified which allowed for native 4K and HDR support.
13. Hero Siege
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!
Hero Siege has full controller support!
14. Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Year 2012. A mutation occurred on Earth. Next to people appear magicians, elves, goblins, gnomes, orcs, dragons. The world has not collapsed, different races have learned to harmoniously interact with each other. Civilization is developing.
Heroes of the game can belong to different races, and within the race - to be different representatives of it. The choice of the hero is done at the beginning of the game.
The world has come to magic, but crime has not disappeared from it. Heroes are caught in a criminal history. They can get out if they find the father of one of the heroes - in fact, this is the purpose of the game.
Heroes are pursued by police and criminals. In this situation, you can select three game intensity modes.
Heroes pumped skills and abilities. You can even pump etiquette. Pumped etiquette allows you to go through some missions without resistance.
Inside the universe, you can move to a level deeper. Diving into the virtual reality of a programmable matrix and solving problems at the program level. At this level, too, there are enemies - malicious programs. The damage incurred in the virtual world will affect the health of the characters.
15. Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver HD is a single-player action game, combining elements of shooter and racing. The events set in a zombie apocalypse environment.
There are three game modes. The first one is a classical story mode.
You play as a taxi driver, who is doing his work when the virus appears. You need to get to the military checkpoint, where you have to complete different missions: picking up survivors around the city, transporting something or even killing. You have to fight with the bosses – substantial mutated zombies. In the second mode, Blood Race, the player enters the brutal race. You can chase the cars and take them down. There are three distinct game types: classic race; eliminator, where the player needs to take down cars as many as he can; the endurance, in which you need to race with a ticking bomb in your vehicle. The last one is Slaughter. You try to survive on different arenas as long as you can.
As for the vehicles, there are 13 types of driving. It includes a fire truck, bulldozer, and tank.
Every vehicle feels different, so you can taste it and choose the most convenient one. Upgrading the vehicle on the fly is possible. The game offers the variety of weapons. You can burn zombies with flamethrowers or attack with the launcher. You fight with crowds of zombies at a time, especially in the Slaughter mode. The types of enemies can be unusual: there are zombies dogs, for instance. Medical drops, scattered around the city, can help to manage your health.
16. Insanity Clicker
Been looking for the thrill? Then you've come to the right place! Here is a terrifying survival simulator of an abandoned hospital with elements of horror, which will keep you in suspense throughout the game! Insanity Clicker is a time-killer game full of horror and fear that will make you tremble in a couple of minutes!
Imagine: you are alone, the sounds of heads and fists beating behind the bare walls around you can be heard even through them... What's going on here?! First thoughts: I want to get out of here as quickly as possible, but... Am I strong enough?
One click, two clicks - and you're not so weak and vulnerable as you were a moment ago! More clicks, more power! Hitting the wall becomes automatic with time! The one has to be hardy, need to adapt to this place. Pills, mutagens - consume everything you need to stay sane! But they also have to be found somewhere, so clench your fists and step into the unknown!
Still not scared? Then we got tell you about the inhabitants. Maniacs, madmen and mutants – are just a small part of the population of this place. And now the most interesting part - each of them is ready to eat you alive, tear you up into pieces or just kill by the injection of a deadly vaccine. Yeah, deranged former doctors of the hospital will also join the party!
17. Magic Duels
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other.
18. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
19. Painkiller Hell & Damnation
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a first-person shooter, a remake of Painkiller, that continues its events. The game ignores almost all expansions to the original title, except for Battle Out of Hell. The remake got new monsters, changed game balance and a coop mode with a female teammate.
The game introduces a brand new story. In the beginning Death makes a deal with the protagonist, Daniel Garner that she will return his dead wife in exchange for 7,000 souls. From this moment the action begins, as you get a huge magic gun and start killing hordes of monsters.
In the core of the gameplay lays classic shooter mechanics; you can use multiple weapons, including brand new ones to defeat demons. The game consists of several chapters and original levels, each set in a unique landscape. Besides the campaign that can be completed alone or in a two-players co-op, there are several PvP modes, for example, survival and deathmatch for up to eight players.
20. Star Conflict
This is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous game in the genre E.V.E, Star Conflict is more action and less economic than its competitor, and an understandable control scheme allows the players to perform crazy maneuvers.
Players can participate in session based PvP battles or explore the Open Space, where they complete various quests and missions, fight AI controlled enemies and gather resources. With the 'Journey' update developers redesigned the progression system. Players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign.
According to the plot of the game, three thousand years passed after the first shuttles with the settlers left the Earth. Now the universe is divided between militarised star empires and scattered groups of mercenaries. In sector 1337, fragments of the mysterious civilization of aliens are found. For ancient artifacts, hunting begins and from all corners of the galaxy fly amateurs of adventure, hunted to profit.
21. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
22. Anno 2205
In Anno 2205™, you join humankind‘s next step into the future with the promise to build a better tomorrow. You conquer Earth, establishing rich, bustling cities and grand industrial complexes, but to secure the prosperity of your people, you must travel into space.
A scientific breakthrough in fusion energy promises to revolutionise all aspects of society. The necessary isotope, helium-3, can only be found in harvestable quantities on the Moon. Venture into space and settle on the Moon in the thrilling race for resource and power.
Anno’s masterful economic gameplay is back and taking strategic city-building simulation to new heights, launching into space!
THE ACCLAIMED CITY BUILDER REACHES FOR THE STARS
Anno 2205™, the sixth title in the award-winning city-building franchise, expands into space. Colonise continents on Earth, establish bases on the Moon, and mine the Moon’s resources to transform your cities into thriving metropolises.
UNLIMITED CITY BUILDING
Thousands of hours of accessible and challenging gameplay let you go beyond the story and ultimately grow monumental cities with thousands of buildings. You control your growing corporation simultaneously on multiple locations on Earth and the Moon. Gameplay brings a revolutionary session mode that lets you play on multiple islands, instantaneously connecting different regions. Anno 2205™ is the biggest in the series, offering unlimited replay value on islands five times bigger than in previous games.
INDULGENT GRAPHICS BRING YOUR CITY TO LIFE
The new game engine offers a true sense of grandeur and brings an unprecedented level of detail and immersion. Your city comes to life with flying cars and more than a million thriving citizens alongside churning factories, grinding mines, and amazing wildlife, all completely animated and driven by your actions.
23. Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps is a shooter game, a spin-off of the Capcom’s Resident Evil series.
In Umbrella Corps you take a role of mercenary working for Umbrella Co.
The player can switch between first-person and third-person perspectives. The game features both multiplayer and single-player modes although the game was primarily marketed as a multiplayer title. The single-player part consists of than 24 missions most of which task you with collecting DNA samples from killed zombies.
The key feature of Umbrella Corps’ multiplayer is that alongside players, the maps are filled with aggressive zombies. They attack any mercenary they see, and can be a real threat when in large numbers. The players possess “Zombie Jammer,” a device that makes zombies ignore them. However, opposite players can disrupt. The combat system in the game is cover based meaning it allows one to hide behind walls or other large objects. The multiplayer also has a progression system which allows the player to unlock new weapons and cosmetic items. There are several types of weapons in the game including pistols, rifles, explosives, shotguns and melee weapons. The most notable melee weapons are ax-like Brainer which one-shot almost any enemy with a charged attack. The multiplayer features several game modes most of which are typical for this type of game. The most notable mode is DNA hunter in which you have to collect more DNA samples from killed zombies than your opponents.
Categories in common with Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps: Action
24. Heavy Metal Machines
Heavy Metal Machines is a free-to-play multiplayer action racing game developed by Hoplon. The game is heavily influenced by the classic Rock n' Roll Racing and more modern titles, such as Rocket League, Twisted Metal and the whole genre of MOBAs.
The players are free to choose from several characters to play the game. Each one of them has their own backstory and reasons behind their decision to participate in the event.
The players control the heavily modified vehicles with guns installed on them. The objective of the game is to steal a bomb, that is located in the center of the arena and get it to the enemies base to destroy it.
Upon picking up the bomb, the player holding it has to ride around the whole perimeter of the arena and avoid destruction by the enemy forces. The player can be assisted in his efforts of bringing the bomb to the enemy base by their teammates that can cover the bomb carrier.
Each character present in the game (there are more than ten characters in the game's roster) has not only their own backstory, but a specific vehicle that differs in handling, gameplay, and most importantly, its role. Like in most MOBAs, there are several player roles: a tank, who pushes through the enemies front lines; a support, who heals and buffs the team; a defender, who stays behind and defends their base by any means necessary.
25. Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.Key features:
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
26. Strike Suit Zero
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks
27. Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The capture of new positions allows for purchasing new vehicles and troop upgrades. The main objective of any singleplayer mission is to capture all the points on the map.
Men of War: Assault Squad comes bundled with a map editor.
Categories in common with Men of War: Assault Squad: Strategy
28. Bloodline Champions
Engage in the most intense and fast paced player vs player action as you take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.
Free to play and critically acclaimed, Bloodline Champions is a next generation online multiplayer arena game where skill and team play is the most important factor to win. Every ability requires aiming and can be avoided by enemy players. Join the fight today and experience the unique combination of a top down shooter and a fast paced fighting game together with a healthy amount of RPG elements.Key features:
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players.
- Choose your character from more than twenty bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialties. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Earn experience and rise in level to unlock upgrades that will let you customize your bloodline according to your play style!
- Direct controls, cursor-based aiming, focused characters and an easy-to-learn interface allow you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
Short and intense battles, focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style and a superb sound design brings the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing out death and destruction.
29. Enemy Mind
Enemy Mind is an indie side-scrolling space shooter developed by Schell Games.
You play as a parasite that comes from the deep space. You can take over the minds of humans on distance and control their actions. The players use this ability to take over spaceships and eliminate human fleets.
Enemy Mind resembles a classical horizontal side-scrolling shooter. The players control a spaceship on the left side of the screen, dodge enemy fire, and attack in return. The developers put a spin on a classic side-scrolling shooter which also serves as a narrational device.
The parasite that is controlled by the player can take over the minds of the ships' captains and turn them on the friendly ships. This mechanics allows for multiple strategies and puts a new layer to the gameplay.
More than 20 types of ships are present in the game with each ship differing in its armor, armament, and speed.
The game features multiple endings that depend on the types of ships you use and the faction these ships belong to. There are no voiced lines in the game, and the glimpses of the story revealed through the comms chatter the players read through between the game's levels.
The game is heavily inspired by old space sidescrollers, such as Galaga and Space Invaders. It boasts hand-drawn pixel objects and a soundtrack written by a psychoactive retro wave artist Rainbow Kitten.
30. Space Hulk: Deathwing
Space Hulk: Deathwing is a First-Person Shooter experience based on Games Workshop's classic Space Hulk boardgame set in the universe of Warhammer 40,000. Space Hulk: Deathwing was developed on Unreal Engine 4, and offers you and up to three of your friends the chance to experience a desperate battle against Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. You also gain skills, new abilities, and new equipment as you earn experience during missions.
Space Hulks drift along the currents of the Warp, the immaterial dimension of Chaos. Made up of gigantic, mangled asteroids, ship wrecks, and other stellar debris, they can grow to the size of a moon, and often contain treasured and ancient lost technologies. They are often also infested with broods of the lethal Genestealer.
In the game you take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine forces: the Deathwing of the Dark Angels Chapter.
As a Librarian, you can also master the destructive powers of the Psykers. Your skills and performance in battle grant you Fervor Points to spend on 3 skill trees, allowing you to improve your abilities and unlock new powers.
Don your Terminator armour and arm yourself with the iconic weaponry of the Space Marines and face the threats that await you in the Space Hulk.Key FeaturesTake on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared Deathwing.
Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
Unlock new abilities through 3 skill trees.
Grow in power and weild devastating weapons.
Coop mode: play with your friends as a Terminator squad in an epic coop mode
31. POSTAL Redux
The classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
A mysterious signal originating from the Tharsis region of Mars set us on a frantic mission. Who sent it? And why? Impossible questions, but in them lie the key to humanity’s survival.
Now, millions of miles away from home, a micrometeoroid storm has left us with a severely damaged ship, two deceased crew, and the sneaking suspicion this trip was doomed from the start.
Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism. It puts you in control of humanity’s first mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm. You must guide your crew through disasters, food shortages, and the unforgiving nature of space — all while maintaining your sanity amidst cryptic signals and warnings from Mars.
Defy the odds, make the difficult decisions, and embark on the most important mission in human history.
33. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition
Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Play as an American sniper dropped in Georgia, near Russian border. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world.
Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance along with weapon and bullet choice.
Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns and even explosives.
Be All Three: You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border. Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos.
34. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
35. Switchblade (2018)
SWITCHBLADE - GAME DESCRIPTION :
On the cyber world of Thraxx, Havok has returned.
After 10.000 years of peace, the Fireblade, source of power for the
ancient Bladeknights, has shattered.
The night burned red, and the people of the Undercity fell beneath the
onslaught of Havok's nightmare creations.
Helpness, the Bladeknights died alongside their people.
Only one of their order survived.
You play Hiro, the last of the Bladeknights, a hi-tech warrior armed
with steaith, cunning and a powerful reprogrammable cyber-arm.
You must enter the Undercity and reassemble the sixteen fragments of
the shattered Fireblade.
Only then will you be able to take on Havok and average the death of
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME :
You must guide Hiro, the Bladeknight through the labyrinth of the
Undercity, to recover the 16 fragments of the shattered Fireblade. Once
you have collected all 16 fragments, you must use it to defeat Havok,
to bring to an end his reign of terror and to avenge your people.
This is a side scroller beat'em up platformer with a bit of metroidvania genre on it!
36. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
You are elite sniper Karl Fairburne, parachuted into Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand.
Your mission is to prevent Nazi V2 rocket technology falling into the hands of the Red Army. You must aid key scientists keen to defect to the US, and terminate those who stand in your way.
Stealth is key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time. Master authentic weaponry, stalk your target, fortify your position, set up the shot, and use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve the mission.
All new graphics and rendering technology gives you improved ball busting X-ray kill camera detail. Witness the terrifying power of your bullet as it enters an enemy’s body.
With all DLC missions included, take the fate of the war into your own hands, and hunt the Führer himself.
New Features included in this Remaster…
All DLC Included – Experience the infamous “ASSASSINATE THE FÜHRER” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
Photo Mode – Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
Remastered Visuals - Modernised renderer and post processing effects, enhanced level geometry, textures and particles, plus a revamped lighting system, and 4K support transports you to the front line.
New Playable Characters – For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 7 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
Multiplayer & Co-op – Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, now for up to 16 players online*. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag.
37. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
38. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
39. TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark
- Includes Over 40 playable characters from two different universes!
- Change Form Anytime: Effortlessly switch between robot and vehicle form!
- Beyond the Movie: Weave your way through Earth and Cybertron universes in an unforgettable battle to secure the Dark Spark.
- Epic Multiplayer Battles: Expanded four-player co-op online escalation mode with new upgradeable defenses and challenging Power Foes!
- New Unlock System: Leveling system spans campaign and escalation, allowing players to unlock rewards that will aid progression in both modes!
Categories in common with TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark: Action
40. Hellbound: Survival Mode
Hellbound is a First Person Shooter game in the vein of the classics DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood and many others.
It's GROTESQUE! Focused in action, speed and gore.
In this Survival Mode version you fight against hordes of enemies in a small island until you're done.
We're working on the Single Player Campaign! You can pre-order it at our official website, and also get your place inside The Heroes' Cemetery ->
41. Bell Ringer
Bell Ringer is a fast paced arena PvP brawler with local and online multiplayer. Gather your friends and brace yourselves for some intense fighting! Choose between five unique characters with different weapons, special moves and styles.
Gather your friends and play against each other in local multiplayer! Test your skills against other players online.
Play up to four players in either in teams or free for all.
Hone your skills against bots. There are different difficulty settings to give everyone a good match regardless of experience and skill.
Choose the character of your liking, from the broadsword-swinging Lucia to the fast, nimble, claw-bearing Gallows. All characters have unique play styles, appearances and weapons, try them all out and you will surely find a favorite!
Each character has several special moves which do tons of damage but drain your stamina.
Five different battle arenas, ranging in size and style. Explore the different environments- from the mountains in Thundercleft Keep, to the tower at Verdant Outpost. Each battle arena incorporates different tactical and strategic elements, use platforms or ladders to make plays - but watch out for pitfalls!
42. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
43. Skara - The Blade Remains
Skara is a Free-to-Play competitive team-based melee combat game for up to 6 players set in a fantasy world. Skara is now available for PC on the Steam Store. Easy to learn, hard to master, only the best can be legendary, remembered forever in Skara lore. Will you be among the next Skara heroes?
Fast-paced combat with timing and accuracy focus
Each survivor has his own 3rd person combat style with a personalized set of close combat movements and skills to fight in frenetic skirmishes.
Team fighting synergies between characters
In order to master the game you will need to learn the specificities of each culture’s combat style to take advantage of your survivor’s and play as a cohesive group of warriors, powering each other’s strengths.
Quick multiplayer matches
You can choose different game modes ranging approximately from 3 to 10 minutes. You cannot hide in the arenas, so you must kill your enemies before they kill you.
Right now we have 2 game modes: a 1v1 “Duel” and a 3v3 “Last Team Standing”. And 3 arenas: “Jaarvi” is the icy scenario for the Duels and “Khilma - Lava Coliseum” with “Gâo-di - Temple of the Zem” are the two scenarios where the Last Team Standing matches take place.
A 5v5 “Domination” is planned to come in the future. We will soon start working on 5v5 “Siege Battles”. Nearly all of them contain interactive elements. Danger is everywhere.
We have been working for the last four years to create a cohesive and rich Skara World with a strong culture background. We will introduce it to you through: in-game specific entries, some lore-related events, quotes from each Skara’s Culture in our medias and a ready to be published novel.
Cosmetic based monetization system
You will be able to personalise your survivors with aesthetic elements such as skins, emotes, victory poses and dyes.
Playing Skara automatically means you have a say in its continued development.
From achievements to game modes, there are a whole host of details that we leave open to you, the players, to decide. We are really a small team that takes the community seriously. Just check the forums to see that in action!
"And then it happened. I know not how to describe it with intelligible language - surely the Authorities must have words to describe these cosmic occurrences…" -Saltés Borian, Governor of Valemteim
Celem is no longer the only Light that governs the world of Skara. Lôm, the lesser Light, engaged Celem in a celestial combat, wreaking havoc upon all that depended upon Him for life.
Now the Lands of the Long North freeze while the Long South burns. Empires have fallen.
Many have perished. And many more will continue fighting as what is left of Skara is reclaimed by those with the will to dominate.
Fear comes from the belly. So Khärn cut the belly to let it out.
Born from the bowels of Skara, these mysterious and violent raiders of the land are by far the strongest of all. However, their brute strength makes them slow, offering brave opponents a brief opportunity for victory.
...Soon all will know, and fear, the Sons of Fire.
The tireless Celea escaped their burning homes to settle in a new land. Little did they know how soft and unprepared that land would be. Unstoppable in groups, the Celea are masters of Atash.
“Anger that sits burns its bearer, Anger that moves burns others” -Shinse proverb
The Shinse lost their ancestral lands on Skara’s coast to the invading Celea. Now they seek revenge. Swift and agile, the Shinse have only two types of opponents: The quick and the dead.
“Gaal spake, the sound summoning Tamvaasa to spring from the sea
Gaal was so glad in His glory, He gave great gifts to Tamvaasa
Food for feeding, fields to frolick in, and forests for wondering…” -Tamvaasa creation hymn
The Tamvaasa descend from the Long North, a hardened race with a proud history and an age old rivalry with their southern neighbours, the Durno. Their piercing attacks, combined with powerful song-lore taken from the wild, makes them a force to reckon with.
Part of the vision of Skara is to allow players to literally become the protagonists of an unfolding drama. For now, we will hold a series of events for you to have a chance to be immortalized in Skara Lore. The first of them being the one called “Cataclysm”.
After the full version release, new in-game features will keep embracing this vision.
44. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
45. Stellar Impact
In space, war rages between allies and axis forces.
In Stellar Impact you command a space battleship in intense tactical multi-player battles! You can choose between several ship classes--from the fast corvette to the heavy dreadnought. Make your own skills template according to your preferences: attack, defense, speed, maneuverability or reconnaissance. Upgrade your spaceship, its crew and the weapons system to get stronger and crush your enemies in various game modes.
Join the fight now!Key features
- Innovative gameplay based on maneuvers and positioning
- A deep tactical and strategic content
- Up to 12 players in a single battle
- 2 factions with a strong graphical identity
- 5 unique spaceship classes
- Find the best combinations of skills for your ship to eliminate your opponents and support your allies
- 13 battle maps and various game modes
- Tons of equipment and weapons to loot
- Manage the experience of your crew members to acquire new talents
- Auto-matching will send you into battle with other players of the same skill level
46. From the Depths
SummaryIn From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has over 400 unique components blocks, not including 29 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
- The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community (http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum), with new releases made on average once a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
Customisable ComponentsThe customisable components in From the Depths allow a unique level of engineering customisation:
- Design custom missiles, bombs, depth charges and torpedoes by combining various warheads types, fuse types, IR seekers, laser beam riders, laser designators, thrusters, navigation algorithms, fuel pods, sonar seekers, buoyancy compartments and propellers, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
- Design custom cannons by combining four different barrel types and lengths with autoloaders, warhead types, ammo boxes and auxiliary components to create everything from AA cannons to howitzers.
- Design custom AI by combing an AI mainframe with 'AI cards' slotted into motherboard blocks. Add radar detection, laser detection and tracking and local weapon controllers to give partial or full control to AI. Create anything from a fully AI controlled aircraft carrier to a battery powered drone.
- Design custom engines using crank shafts, cylinders, carburetors, super chargers, exhausts and fuel injectors. Electric engines, generators and chargers are also available for backup power supplies and drones.
- Similar systems exist for the creation of anti-vehicle and anti-missile lasers, as well as drills that can cut even the largest of battleships in half.
47. Divine Souls F2P MMO
Divine Souls is a real-time action RPG centered around completing dungeon instances by leveraging an extensive combat combos system. Gain experience from enemies to strengthen your character and to unlock additional moves that unleash additional combo options. Choose from one of four unique classes each with their own distinct set of gameplay mechanics and combos. Collect loot for yourself, trade with others, or list your items into the auction house system.StoryDr. Hildeun has gone missing! Find out what happened as you follow your character’s investigation into Dr. Hildeun’s disappearance.Key Features:
- Perform beautifully animated combos with a system that is easy to learn. You only need A, S, D, and F keys!
- 4 unique classes with more to come!
- Play alone, party with your friends, or have the system find like-minded others using the party matching system.
- Worry not, the tutorial will guide you through the game’s basics.
- Complete dungeons for experience and loot.
- Increase the difficulty to suit your skill-level or to challenge yourself.
- Level-up to increase your character’s strength and to learn new moves that unleash additional combo options.
- Customize your character with items obtained from loot. Or trade these items to others.
- Increase your strength by enchanting your items.
- Try alternative dungeon modes involving crystal or portal defense.
- Pit yourself against others in a PvP battle arena that resembles MOBA games’ play-style.
48. Genesis Alpha One
In a near future ravaged by wars, corrupt regimes and devastating pollution, influential corporations have created the Genesis program in a last-ditch attempt to save humanity.
As the Captain of a Genesis starship, you journey into uncharted space on the ultimate mission. Build and manage a space vessel, farm resources, deal with terrifying alien infestations, clone creatures and explore a vast, randomly generated universe.
Your goal: Find new homes for humanity’s DNA and save the species from extinction.A ROGUELIKE ON AN EPIC SCALE
Every journey in Genesis Alpha One begins with a huge, randomised galaxy filled with adventure and peril. Discover new planets, encounter asteroid fields, survive hostile encounters as you explore the vastness of space.
Death is permanent so every crew members life matters, and every decision must be carefully considered.BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR UNIQUE STARSHIP
Starting with a small vessel, you’ll have to build and maintain an intergalactic ark by combining dozens of upgradable spaceship modules including crew quarters, workshops, hangars, clone labs and greenhouses.
Using an intuitive building menu, easily snap together the pieces of your ship to tailor it to your playstyle. Develop your vessel and then explore your creation in first person.BATTLE ALIEN INFESTATIONS
Alien infestations can spread quickly, contaminating the ship and crew. It’s imperative to wipe them out before you become overwhelmed and your ship is destroyed!
An arsenal of weapons and defences can be researched to help you fight the alien threat. Unleash Turrets, Force Fields, Laser Blasters, Shotguns, Rifles, Grenade Launchers, Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers or alien weapons to devastate hostile lifeforms.CLONE YOUR CREW AND CREATE NEW LIFEFORMS
As your ship grows, so must your crew. Using ground-breaking cloning technology, your crew will expand to meet the needs of the ship.
Loot DNA samples from the aliens you encounter across the galaxy and splice them with members of your crew to give humanity a chance to prosper with abilities far beyond what was previously imagined.HARVEST RESOURCES FROM THE VASTNESS OF SPACE
Roaming the immense universe won’t be possible without gathering resources. Elements such as Iron, Copper, Uranium and Plutonium must be mined from planets and then refined on-board your ship. These will be utilised to build new modules, weapons, clones and tools.
49. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
50. Ben and Ed - Blood Party
Ben and Ed - Blood Party is a silly and gory 3d Platformer. Play alone or together online and survive deadly obstacle courses. Customize your zombie, create your own levels and upload them via Steam-Workshop.
Play as a zombie
Use the advantages of your rotten body! Lose limbs, throw your head, be transformed into a meat block, dance and more...
Play with up to 4 people. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together.
Build your own levels with the integrated level editor. Create a course, place traps and make life hell for those who try to complete it.
Customize your zombie. Make him or her beautiful. We have sandals!
Upload your levels to Steam Workshop and let the world die in it, or download countless levels made by other players.