The best games like Found are:
- arrow_rightLEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- arrow_rightE.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
- arrow_rightBlack The Fall
- arrow_rightSavage Lands
- arrow_rightPirates, Vikings, and Knights II
- arrow_rightShogo: Mobile Armor Division
100 Best Games Like Found:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (13)
- Android (8)
- macOS (43)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Web (1)
Tacoma is an indie adventure game developed by Fullbright.
In 2088, corporations heavily influence social life. These conglomerates are the pioneers of space travel, space construction, and artificial intelligence development. The economy promoting loyalty to a select corporation is established.
The game takes place on the Tacoma space station. It serves as a transit hub between Earth and a resort built upon Moon. Amy Ferrier is hired by the corporation that operates the station to investigate a mysterious chain of events occurred on the station and to retrieve a processing module from the station's artificial intelligence. Upon her arrival, Amy begins to find out what's going on using Tacoma's augmented reality system.
Tacoma focuses on the in-game world's exploration. There are no enemies present in the game, so the players can focus on the narrative aspect of it.
The players utilize an augmented reality device found on the station to access its security footage and recreate the events that happened here. It is possible to manipulate the footage like a recording, fast-forwarding it, pausing and rewinding. The players can see the characters move from room to room, or in some cases follow the character's path. One of the main game's aspects is its puzzles, as it is the main thing the players will be doing for most of the time.
2. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Force is strong with this one… The No. 1 LEGO® videogame franchise triumphantly returns with a fun-filled, humorous journey through the new Star Wars adventure. Play as all of the characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma.
In LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™, relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in way that only LEGO can offer, featuring brand new story content from the Star Wars Universe that explores the time between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens introduces new gameplay mechanics, including the enhanced Multi-Builds system, where players can choose from multiple building options to advance the game, or engage in intense new Blaster Battles for the first time, utilizing surrounding environments to drive back the First Order."
3. E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is an action RPG with shooter elements and a cyberpunk setting. You take on the role of a warrior monk, genetically upgraded and possessing psionic abilities. The in-game world is split by two forces that want to take the control over. You need to choose the side, however, you can’t trust anyone, even your closest friends and teachers. The game has different endings depending on your choices.
The protagonist is fully customizable. You can upgrade his abilities according to your style during non-linear missions and multiple quests. It’s on you to focus either on stealth or pushing - as the character’s body is mechanically enhanced, you can develop it any way you want. Moreover, you have “nine lives”: after the first nine deaths you will respawn immediately where you were killed, and only the tenth death will throw you back to the checkpoint.
4. Black The Fall
• Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
• Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
• Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
• Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
Event is an award-winning narrative exploration game where you must build a relationship with a lonely spaceship computer to get home. Set in a retrofuture inspired by sci-fi classics such as 2001: A Space Odyssey, the game is about forging a personal relationship with your only companion, an insecure AI entity capable of procedurally generating over two million lines of dialog. You interact with the computer, named Kaizen, by typing messages on terminals throughout the ship. The reality of your situation will emerge organically as you communicate with Kaizen and explore the mysterious ship in first-person perspective.
WARNING: Currently experiencing major game breaking bug on MacOS. Patch coming very soon. Beta branch reported stable.
You’ll freely navigate evocative 3D environments brought to life with physics-based rendering and advanced lighting techniques. You’ll examine items to gather information and solve hacking puzzles as you progress. You can even leave the ship for breathtakingly scary spacewalks! All sound and music come from the environment; there is no traditional score. The ship is essentially the AI computer’s body, and reacts to Kaizen’s feelings by making different sounds—pay attention for clues!
As in any relationship, there can be gratitude, disappointment, or jealousy, and Kaizen reacts differently depending on its mood. By working through the fears and anxieties of your virtual companion, you can eventually find your way back to Earth—while unraveling the cryptic history of the ship and the 1980s society from which it emerged.
6. Savage Lands
Savage Lands is a fantasy survival game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer.
The players spawn in a vast fantasy open world. The game does not give you any main goals or tasks that are necessary to “beat” the game. Instead, you can explore the world at your own pace. One of the main game mechanics is crafting. You can create different tools, items or build structures using recourses that you can find throughout the game world. Players can come across ruined villages. The building in them can be repaired and used as a temporary base.
The environments are filled with hostile animals and mythical creatures such as boars, wolves, skeletons. Killing enemies is off the primary way to gather certain materials such as animal skin that you can get from slain deer or boars. The most notable monster in the game is a giant dragon that inhabits a tower in the center of the map. Killing it requires cooperation and the best armor and weapons you can find or create. Aside from wild animals and monsters, the other great menace to the player is cold temperature. Staying cold for a long time makes you lose hope. To get warm, you can use torches, campfires or warm clothes. Any players in the game world can use the campfires, so they often become gathering spots for players. Alternatively, you can craft warm clothes.
7. Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II boasts a unique three-team symmetry and a myriad of colorful characters to promote exciting, strategic, and fun gameplay. It features several game modes, each requiring its own special brand of cunning to master. Do battle on a tropical island for control of bountiful treasure. Appease your gods by spilling the blood of your enemies deep within a Mayan temple. Conquer your foes by taking control of precious badlands territory. But most importantly, have FUN!Features & Accolades
- Three teams with 9 unique player classes
- Fun, skill-based combat
- Swords, axes, guns, and explosives
- Unique voice acting for every character
- A variety of gorgeous levels
- Whimsical and challenging achievements
- Command-able attack parrots
- 100% FREE!
- Skirmisher: A light-footed scallywag who can blow enemies away with his gunpowder-packed keg.
- Captain: Brandishes a peg-leg, hook, and an attack parrot, which will seek out enemies and peck them to death!
- Sharpshooter: A Spanish sweet-talker who snipes his enemies from a safe distance, or cuts them to pieces with his butter knife.
- Berserker: A shirtless and battle-crazed warrior capable of mowing enemies down with his dual-wielded weapons and giant axe.
- Huscarl: Throwing axes, a two-handed battle axe, and sword/shield combo allow this warrior to take on the toughest enemies.
- Gestir: A well-seasoned master of the spear and javelins who has no problem skewering his enemies either up close or from a distance.
- Heavy Knights: Wearing a full suit of armor, this battle tank can cut his foes in half with his great sword.
- Archer: There is no match for a skilled archer with a quiver full of arrows. He sometimes reigns fire down upon his enemies.
- Man-at-Arms: A Frenchman with a sense of humor. He brandishes a halberd, mace & buckler, and his fart special will leave enemies dazed and confused.
8. Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
You play Sanjuro Makabe, a Mobile Combat Armor (MCA) pilot and Commander in the UCA Security Force. The UCA was originally formed by three dominant megacorporations (Andra Biomechanics, Armacham Technology Corporation, and Shogo Industries). Originally intended as a joint venture that would ensure the continued profitability of the three organizations that founded it, the UCA is now independent, and the dominant military power in existence.
Your mission is to locate and assassinate a rebel leader known only as Gabriel. All of the action takes place either on the planet Cronus or on the spaceship Leviathan. The Leviathan is the flagship of the UCA and is commanded by Admiral Akkaraju. Cronus is the only known source of the biologically active material known as Kato, an incredibly powerful energy source essential to the process by which interstellar travel is possible.
Your deadly enemy is The Fallen, a fanatical terrorist group lead by the mysterious Gabriel, threatens the balance of power on Cronus, and ultimately, control of Kato. You will fight them on your feet or from within one of the different types of Mobile Combat Armor, a giant mech which can run, duck, strafe, swim or transform into an ultrafast hovertank.
You will know the true power of giant robots!
- Anime-influenced graphics and gameplay design
- Fight on foot or pilot a giant mech in both open and urban environments
- An interesting storyline with two possible endings
9. Dead Realm
Ghosts prey on the living inside the haunted grounds of a long dead electricity tycoon. Dead Realm is a creepy multiplayer action game with immersive and horrifyingly beautiful environments. You’ll either play as Human and work with your friends to run, hide, and survive or you can play as a Ghost and reap the living.
Dead Realm is a first person action horror game where players are split into two sides, the living and the undead. Originally an Early Access game, Dead Realm was developed with community feedback to make a fun, fast paced action game which emphasizes stealth and survival over strength. Often times, staying hidden is your best chance to survive and win.
The world of Dead Realm exists on another plane where ghosts of all shapes and sizes seek to reap those who dare to enter their domain. Players can select from multiple modes and pay across 9 varying maps, making sure players can never be scared the same way twice.
- 5 Terrifying Game Modes; each with a different theme and set of rules. Some favor stealth, others favor teamwork, all will make you afraid of things that go bump in the night.
- Ever wanted to fight back against the undead? You can now with our mode, “The Hunted,” which combines the atmospheric experience of Dead Realm with FPS mechanics.
- 9 immersive, horrifying maps, ranging from sprawling outdoor mazes to tight quartered buildings. Each map brings new depth and adds new variations to our different mode.
- A selection of frightening Ghosts (and alternate skins for each) so players can pick a ghoul to best suit their mood and playstyle.
- 10 Special Characters, based on some of the biggest Gaming Video and Streaming personalities in the world, each one made in collaboration with the influencer.
- 10 Humans to choose from, each with unique unlockables, emotes, and style.
- Multiple Enhanced Abilities for ghosts and humans designed to fit strategic, patient, or aggressive playstyles.
“I never cared about this ship...I just…wanted to find myself. I had to. Something deep in my brain – deep in my very soul – clawed at me, struggling to make sense of everything. But the sad truth is that it never could. I never could. I still can’t remember who I am.”
Hello, prospective crew member! Welcome to Shakhter-One, the first space mining ship to gather resources from the atmosphere of the planet Jupiter! Shakhter-One provides mass quantities of supplies to a resource-starved Earth. Thanks to Shakhter-One, we no longer have to depend on coal or oil! Still not sold on making Shakhter-One your new home?
“I don’t even know if this has happened before. Me, here, telling this same, exact story. …Surely not. I would remember that… Right?”
Shakhter-One offers a fresh start among the stars! On Shakhter-One, everybody is important! Everybody is employed! All children have an equal start! We’re confident you’ll see that Shakhter-One is the perfect place to begin your family’s future!
“The only thing that I can truly be sure of is the constant, pervading feeling I have deep inside. I’m empty. I’m hollow.”
In “Hollow,” you are one of the pilots that transports precious resource cargo from the mining ship Shakhter-One down to Earth. One day you wake up in an emergency capsule drifting near the facility. You don’t remember who you are, or how you got out there… All you can remember is an autopilot docking code for capsule dock NR 6.
When you dock with Shakhter-One, it is clear that something has gone horribly wrong. The crew is missing and the entire facility is dealing with catastrophic power issues. As you start to uncover the ship’s terrifying secrets, Shakhter-One threatens to take your identity, your sanity, and – ultimately – your life.
The worst evil is the one that knows us better than we know ourselves.
The worst nightmare is the one borne in our past, emotions, fears, and pain.
- Explore a derelict mining facility in orbit around Jupiter
- Fight through the nightmare and solve the mystery of the Shakhter-One
- Face your fears head-on or use the environment as your ally
- Solve puzzles and use your brain to proceed
- Master face-paced, frenetic gun combat to survive
- Reveal the backstory of the protagonist and set him free from his demons… or succumb to them.
Dream is an exploration game that takes place within the subconscious mind of Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are tedious and dull, but whose dreams are lucid and powerful. Adventure through these abstract worlds, solve their challenges and discover their secrets in search of the key to Howard’s future.
The different worlds that make up Howard’s dreams can be strange, beautiful or even chilling. They’re filled with puzzles, collectibles and surprises. Snow-covered deserts, endless twisted stairways, haunting nightmares and much more await you.
With non-linear narrative and gameplay you can explore at will and see the story progress according to your choices. Multiple possible endings mean the decisions you make and the dreams you experience will influence how Howard’s future plays out.
The worlds of Howard’s dreams are accompanied by an enchanting original soundtrack from composer Norman Legies. The Dream OST is available to purchase along with the game.
Dream was created by HyperSloth, a team of three students from the University of Huddersfield whose mission is to create unique games suitable for a wide audience and to a high standard. Dream is their first major release.
Casual physics puzzle. The player's goal to keep the blue block on the platform for 3 seconds in order to pass the level.
- 60+ levels
- 200+ Achievements
- Relax music
Oik - Puzzle in the style of Zup!
Credits"Oik" powered by Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Action-adventure at its finest! Explore a 3D world inspired by real Sierra Tarahumara landscapes while solving puzzles, collecting magic herbs, fighting soul-eating foes, and running with the world-renowned Tarahumara prowess. The Tarahumara have been called super athletes, super humans, and even The Greatest Race the world has ever seen because of their running skills. Harness this amazing ability and engage in fast-paced gameplay!
Mulaka is being designed hand in hand with renowned anthropologists and Tarahumara leaders to capture the true essence of the culture in the game. We have unearthed old books, crumbling texts and forgotten diaries and gotten the most playable elements, as well as the coolest myths and stories and recorded authentic Tarahumara dialogue. Everything has been done so you can experience the power and adventurous history of this culture.
The gods have witnessed foulness spreading throughout their creation, corrupting men and beast alike. They now delve deep within themselves debating whether or not it's time to wipe this world clean and start over. It’s your duty to rally the demi-gods and gain their trust to save humanity! The Sukurúame is the shaman or warlock capable of interacting with the gods above, below and everywhere in between. He is also the most capable of facing mythical creatures like the gigantic Ganoko, the soul-eating Rusíwari or the fire-spitting Sipabuara.
Sukurúames are skillful at melee combat and can create special magic potions to enhance their powers and gain new abilities. Obtain new powerful transformations from the mighty demi-gods throughout your quest and become a true Sukurúame!
Mulaka features a gorgeous low-poly art style that shines with vibrant colors and breathtaking vistas that you won't believe! The low polygonal visual direction allows us to portray the vast varied landscapes of the region without sacrificing any fidelity to their real world counterparts. Not only will you look at a pretty game, but you'll feel in the Tarahumara lands. Enjoy the barren dunes of the Samalayuca desert, the unique architecture of Paquimé, the calm and romantic mood at the Lake of Arareko, the majestic nature of Basaseachi, and more!
By playing Mulaka, you're helping us contribute to the well-being of this community. We will donate up to 10% of the game earnings to NGOs that focus efforts on the Sierra Tarahumara.
14. Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
Explore disturbing corners of the human psyche. Delve into a dimension of nightmares, the occult and a tense psychological world created in classic Lovecraftian style.
As police detective Howard E. Loreid, you are tasked to solve the murder of Clark Field, a wealthy man involved in the occult. Your number one suspect is Loath Nolder; a highly respected private investigator. After mysteriously abandoning his last case and abruptly resurfacing five years later, one wonders how venerated P.I. Loath Nolder has turned fugitive murder suspect. Your seemingly routine investigation takes a dramatic twist as terrifying happenings begin to plague your psyche. Horrifying dreams and paranormal experiences torment your very being and the line between sanity and insanity becomes frighteningly blurred. Face dire truths hidden deep within the recesses of your mind, as you embark on a surreal adventure.Key features:
- A chilling point and click Puzzle Horror Adventure inspired by the Works of H.P. Lovecraft, now brought to Steam for the first time as a slightly enhanced edition with Chromatic Aberration and cinematic effects applied to the game's graphics !
- Built-in Hint System with 3 Difficulty Levels – Players can choose to play in Standard, Detective, or Senior Detective modes.
- Unique Inventory System – Utilizing the ‘thinking screen’ allows players to collect and examine items, and thoughts. Clues can also be researched, combined or used.
- Dynamic Puzzles and Features – Traditional adventure game puzzles are complimented by deciphering dreams and underlining excerpts in documents to garner critical clues.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience – The proprietary game engine enables compelling special effects and stunning visuals in a panoramic first person game environment.
- Eerie Gameplay Atmosphere – An immersive experience is created by a fascinating story, chilling real-time cut scenes, and haunting music.
15. House of the Dying Sun
- This game supports rebinding controls, but only dual analog gamepads and keyboard & mouse modes are officially supported in desktop mode.
- VR requires a dual analog gamepad.
- HOTAS controllers are not officially supported and are at your own risk!
House of the Dying Sun is a tactical space shooter that puts you in the cockpit of the Empire's most deadly interceptor and in command of the Harbinger Fleet. Hunt down the enemies of your dying empire and upgrade your warships with new weapons and abilities earned during your campaign of terror.Key Features:
- Classic Space Sim Combat: Fly from the cockpit of the Executor Mk II with gameplay heavily influenced by the titans of yesteryear
- Take Command: Give orders to any vessel in your fleet from a tactical overview, switch to another fighter, or pause time and carefully consider your next move
- Replayable Scenarios: Choose one of four increasingly-brutal difficulties in each of the 14 campaign scenarios.
- Powerful Upgrades: Complete bonus objectives to earn special fleet upgrades such as the Gap Drive or the Kamikaze Chassis. You'll need these to tackle the most difficult scenarios.
- VR & Monitor Support: House of the Dying Sun was carefully designed for both traditional monitors and VR headsets such as the HTC Vive. It also supports 21:9 displays!
16. Almost There: The Platformer
⇧⇧⇧ Please wishlist! ⇧⇧⇧ We're a very small, dedicated team of two people trying our best to promote Almost There. Every wishlist really helps Steam's algorithms show our game to more people. Please help us!
Sprint between saw blades while dodging homing missiles. Duck under lasers while the floor crumbles beneath you. Almost There was designed specifically for fans of the hardcore platforming genre - you've been warned.
100% Dexterity Platforming
Almost There provides uninterrupted platforming awesomeness.
Hours and Hours of Gameplay
With over 150 stages and timed challenges, Almost There will kill you thousands of times.
Spikes, Saws, Lasers, Missiles, Oh My!
Everything in Almost There is designed to kill you. Enjoy.Created for platformer fans -- by platformer fans
17. Eden Rising - Supremacy
Unite with your friends to become tribal warriors fighting for survival on the savage world of Eden.
Explore a beautiful, mysterious planet littered with ancient ruins and rife with danger, and home to many dangerous creatures.
Defend your Crucible refuge from waves of vicious attacking fauna. Trade your humanity for power, seize the machines of the ancients and destroy your alien masters.
● Customize your own server and let your tribes actions shape the world of Eden.
● Play with up to 8 friends on your own server, or join an open server.
● Craft a variety unique weapons and armor, traps and defenses.
● Explore a massive open world full of exotic flora and fauna.
Play on your own persistent universe, where the actions of your tribe determine the events to follow. Unite with up to 8 friends as a tribe of nomads on a strange alien world, in a unique co-op experience. Take on co-op challenges and take on deadly enemies with a variety of combat styles and weapon types.
Venture into the vibrant, untamed world of Eden, a vast, mysterious alien realm rife with both intrigue and danger. The world of Eden is made up of unique biomes to explore and master, laden with environmental hazards and precious materials. Discover new items and gear as you explore, gather and hunt together to survive.
Locate, gather, and combine resources into useful items, weapons and armor. Use the right tools for the job to gain an advantage over strong foes and stay ahead of the curve by creating cunning traps and ambushes!
Devise traps, gather supplies and strategize with your tribe to fend off waves of vicious creatures and protect your territory from falling to the siege. Stand united against hoards of enemies to defend your territory and grow in power and mastery. Over 200 unique siege challenges to overcome!
18. Silence of the Sleep
Silence of the Sleep is psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You play as a man called Jacob Reeves. A man who has lost his reason to live.
He throws himself into a blackness to end his misery, but instead of it being the end he wakes up without a memory of his life before.
You will travel through the abstract world of Silence of the Sleep to find the very reason for your
Now that is a good question!
Here are some info about Silence of the Sleep that I believe are worth knowing:
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, digitally drawn graphics
- Unique music from one end to another
- Minimalistic interface - I won’t hold your hand through the game
- Challenging puzzles
- No shooting - Enemy encounters are pretty rare and you can’t kill the enemies, avoid and hide from them to survive
- Original gameplay and twisting story - Silence of the Sleep has well crafted balance between horror and adventure, this allows me to build different atmospheres which brings variety to gameplay
- One man game - Graphics, animation, coding, music... You name it!
19. AltspaceVR—The Social VR App
Welcome to AltspaceVR, the easiest way to meet people from around the world, play interactive games, and attend free live events in VR. Choose from over 30 activities or attend live events with comedians, DJs, authors, celebrities, and more. Day or night, there’s always someone to hang out with.
Get the AltspaceVR Android app so you can:
• Explore AltspaceVR on your phone screen in 2D mode using Mobile View
• See which of your friends are online and join them wherever they are
• View and star upcoming events, then get notified when they are about to start
Don’t just take our word for it, read some of our recent reviews:
“A glimpse into the potential of the future. It is good to be alive.”
“I was planning on just checking it out, ended up staying awake all night.”
“The social aspect of VR is amazing. AltspaceVR does one hell of a good job connecting people together. Loads of fun.”
“90% of my time spent in VR is in this.”
If you have any technical issues, please contact support at http://help.altvr.com
You wake up dazed and confused, probably from the effects of cryosleep.
No one can be seen around, but you soon start to find the bodies of your dead crewmen.
The ship is adrift, and whoever – or whatever – killed your crewmates is probably still around.
Syndrome is a sci-fi survival horror game that takes place aboard the "Valkenburg", an exploration and science ship equipped with the most advanced systems in the Novacore fleet.
You need to find out what happened to your crewmen and do whatever you can to survive this nightmare.
The enemies are powerful and numerous, which means that stealth and evasion are often the best strategy.
You'll find weapons aboard the ship, but ammo is scarce and should be wisely spent.FEATURES
● Claustrophobic horror: The action takes place inside a spaceship. There are countless horrors inside, both physical and psychological.
● Fight or hide: There are weapons on the ship, but not enough ammo to take everyone out. Use them wisely.
● Engaging storyline: Nothing is what it seems. Something very bad happened aboard the ship, and it’s up to you to find out what’s really going on.
● Reactive enemies: They’ll follow noises and investigate any disturbances.
● Interactive scenario: There’s plenty of exploration to do inside the ship, and many things to discover.
21. Probably Archery
Manipulate your wrists, elbows and shoulders to get the arrow to the bow, draw it, aim and fire!
Probably Archery gives the player more control over the minutia of their joint movements with tons of crazy scenarios to conquer, multiplayer battles to fight and brutal target challenges to dominate.
With controls inspired by games like QWOP and Surgeon Simulator 2013, you must overcome a series of ridiculous challenges like shooting a hangman's rope, exterminating flying eggs in a china shop and stopping an apple-headed warrior in space.
Once you've mastered the way of the bow, test your skills in the online multiplayer modes. Team Deathmatch allows you to test your speed and skill against other players while the Horde mode lets you stand alongside your friends against waves of enemies.
When it's time to lay down your bow, why not pick up a cricket bat and revolver? Shoot some zombies, bash other players and kick some goals in Zoccer - Zombie Soccer. An extra mode that is practically an additional game, Zoccer delivers a multiplayer first person sports shooter experience you've never seen before.Key Features:
- Crazy and intense single player scenarios
- Team Deathmatch multiplayer
- Co-op wave-based Horde mode
- Character customisation
- Gamepad support
- Razer Hydra support (currently Windows only)
- Native Oculus Rift support
- ... and... Multiplayer Zombie Soccer
"... Archery Is Hard. But Also Pretty Funny." - Kotaku
"... right there, right... nope... down... F***!" - Giant Bomb
"QWOP A Load Of This" - Rock Paper Shotgun
"Probably Archery realistically simulates archery ...Probably" - Destructoid
"... aim up... aim f***ing up, stupid!" - Rage Quit
"Move over, William Tell and Robin Hood, there's a new legendary archer in town." - Joystiq
"... requires a bit of finger magic" - Indie Games
22. Community Garden
It's more than just a game, it's a living world. Gather with people from around the globe to build a VR community. Watch as this virtual place comes alive. With the power of Improbable's SpatialOS, nothing is too small nor too large to simulate.
- Spatialized voice with lip syncing to make your conversations with other people feel real.
- Become a green thumb: pull weeds, water your plants, harvest and watch the garden grow.
- Sell harvested crops for in-game currency. Use it to customize your avatar or add to the garden.
- Play mini-games like checkers, chess, and basketball.
- One world. No sharding or fragmenting. Possible with SpatialOS.
23. Jettomero: Hero of the Universe
Play as Jettomero, a giant, indestructible, and incredibly clumsy robot determined to save the human race. Explore a procedurally generated universe by flying through space and landing on planets while trying not to destroy everything in your path. Relax as you blast through the cosmos on a hero's uncertain quest. Will you ever save the humans?
Jettomero offers a unique and charming experience for players of all backgrounds.
- Unlock backstory to learn the origin of Jettomero.
- Drift from planet to planet while enjoying the original mesmerizing down-tempo sci-fi soundtrack.
- Discover secrets and collect new parts to dress up your hero.
- Frame and capture the universe in photo mode using stylized filters in the game's vibrant comic-like world.
Categories in common with Jettomero: Hero of the Universe: Indie
this is a play as you desire game.b freeflight experience: a newly created undulating meadow in spring / summer with a central big tree and day-night-cycle on every start is the playground of b -- a bumblebee of subgenus gaudium formosum, recognizable by their cheeky :p.controlsnon-assignable controls
ESCAPE: open menu
left mouse button click (with menu not open): toggle grass density to alternative value
r: toggle let camera rotate around b
p: toggle land on below place and stick to it
s: halt when moving only due to inertia
i: toggle slow down time to a halt
assignable controls and their default value
increase flight speed (accel): w
slow down flight speed (brake): s
turn left: a
turn right: d
fly up: space
fly down: left shift
roll left: q
roll right: e
move wings to forward flight direction: o
move wings to upward flight direction: l
heli +/-: forward/upward
Note: utilizes joystick 1 of Windows. The preferred joystick might have to be set as default within Windows game controller settings.settingslauncher
- Graphics Quality: position in list: top: low quality, low hardware demands; bottom: high quality, high hardware demands (mostly GPU);
most bottom is default
- landscape setting: 5 is default size. 6 already is demanding. 1 is minimum. 15 is very demanding. (GPU demands scale by the entire range, CPU demands scale from 6 upwards and have a minimum on average around 3 due to number of trees visible.) After change, clouds take time to fill the sky. While their generation isn't complete slider is disabled and frame rate might be unusually low.
- disable elastic camera: makes camera statically fixed, improves performance on weak CPUs
- number of dandelions: a high number of dandelions requires a strong CPU only when all their seeds are in the air (around one location)
- some custom mp3 s don't play (due to large values in one of duration / bitrate / filesize),
- sometimes, after having switched resolution, the game doesn't initialize. Alt+Tab ing to Windows Desktop and back to game initializes it then. The menu might not accept input then. In this case, press ESCAPE to play without configuration. A Windows restart cures this issue.
- since media creation: the landscape turning dark for around half a second after sun set and moon rises is fixed, midday peak brightness slightly reduced, morning and evening brightness reduced, night brightness slightly reduced, fog closer in morning and evening, game name logo replaced game name text in menu
Shockwave-Sound: Days In the Sun (Full track), From Night to Dawn (60-secs version) (Invoice Nr.: 212765), LYN074: Nature & Environments Set 3, LYN152: Ambient Environments (Invoice Nr.: 212869)
Third-Party libraries, all from Unity Asset Store
- DirectX 11 Grass Shader
- Simple SSAO
- Azure[Sky] Dynamic Skybox
- Unity UI: OxOD Open/Save File Dialog System
- uAudio: Mp3 Player/Streamer
- NPR Oil Paint Effect
system requirements are a guideline, they are not guaranteed to be the only one or satisfying everyones criteria. The central big tree, when close enough in view, is particularly CPU-intensive and might decrease framerate.
recommending a joystick having thrust and yaw control.
Inertia is a first-person platformer with free-running aspects developed in Unreal Engine 4.
Inspired in part by other free-running movement based games, as well as game modes from various Source titles such as surf, kreedz and bhop.Current Features:35+ levels with varying difficulties
Play over 35 original levels, with increasing difficulties.
Fluid free-running inspired movement
Inertia is built around fluid free-running based core movement mechanics.
These kinds of games are a lot of fun keyboard/mouse, but they can also be great with controllers, luckily Inertia supports both and you can pick and choose between the two on the fly.
Competitive person? Attempt to top the global community leaderboards on each level.Planned Additions:Additional 40+ levels through weekly updates
An additional 40+ original levels planned, with new levels added weekly.
Create new levels from scratch through the game, write them to a file ready to distribute to friends.
Support for Steam's workshop which will be used for distributing new community made maps and mods.
26. The Forbidden Arts
The Forbidden Arts is an action adventure platformer with a deep lore and a focus on discovery and exploration. When the hero of the game, Phoenix, seeks the counsel of a druid to make sense of his visions, she awakens the latent pyromancy within him. This begins an epic journey from Phoenix’s humble beginnings to leading a powerful party on a mission to save the world of Chora from the blight of an evil necromancer.
• Channel your pyromancer flame to cast devastating spells upon enemies and bosses, protect yourself from harm and manipulate the environment.
• Explore massive worlds with the ability to save your progress nearly anywhere and any time.
• Test your agility as you scale walls, jump gaps, climb vines and maneuver through several distinct environments filled with obstacles and challenges.
• Progress through a captivating storyline following a young man who seeks the truth about himself and finds a grand adventure of ancient magic.
• Embark on quests from friendly NPCs and solve puzzles you encounter along the way.
• Discover long-forgotten secret items and locations to unlock abilities and earn achievements.
The time has come to summon your inner fire and prove to the world you have what it takes to be called a pyromancer. Play The Forbidden Arts today.
27. Escape First
"Escape First" is a multiplayer escape room puzzle game for virtual reality or desktop PC! It includes 3 different escape rooms to choose from and can be played competitively, co-op or solo.MultiplayerGather up to 6 people and play as one team that tries to solve the puzzles or try the "Versus" mode, where each player is locked alone and tries to escape the room before the others do!Virtual RealityThe game supports full roomscale/standing tracking with motion controllers on both the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
VR is not necessary, you can play with a Desktop using keyboard & mouse / gamepad.The Rooms
After attending a spectacular performance at the circus "De la Luna", you find yourself trapped inside the clown's quarters. In a few minutes his show will end. Will you be able to find his spare key and escape before he returns? Everyone knows that clowns don't like other people touching their stuff!
The Red Button
One room, one door, one bloodied knife. What's going on? What happened last night? You need to know. Are you sure you want to know? You need to leave. Be careful though! No matter what happens, do NOT press the red button!
Lost In Time
You have agreed to take part in an experiment relating to space time. One mistake has left you trapped in chaos. Past, present and future have merged! Time is your worst enemy! Will you be able to beat it and return to your reality before it is lost forever?Help us improvePlease give us your thoughts and ideas on the game, we are here to improve and we need your help to keep doing what we love! Want more Escape Rooms? Check "Tales of Escape" out for free!
28. Edge of Hearts
Edge of hearts - a game in which you can feel yourself in the role of one of the heroes called from different worlds, relive their stories, and have fun while fighting with many enemies.
Our team loves classic beat-em-ups, adventure games, and good fantasy, so we try to translate everything that inspired us to create it. We love our project, and we want you to love the world that we came up with.
Billions of time cycles have passed since the creation of reality. One of many, separate, and related to others. The human mind can not imagine the diversity of universes and worlds that is present in what we call reality.
Nobody knows how and when everything began, and no one knows when the time came.
Time ... Thing, what holds back the onslaught of an invisible force that destroys the universe, and what itself destroys reality. Long time ago, in the depths of the worlds, the "original" time was sealed in a crystal, like the last chance to stop the death of reality. Who did this - a big mystery, but the forgotten time crystal spent billions of time cycles in a sealed form. He saw the death and birth of universes, the collation of worlds and different planes of reality, and so it could go on forever - if not for one "but" - the time shell also turned out to be not eternal, and gave a crack that entailed problems.
In all universes, something began to leak, the invisible force that in reality learned to take dark shape.
Worlds in which this power destroyed life, devoured time and reality - disappeared one by one. Disappeared forever, and it was already impossible to bring them back.
But not all worlds perished under the onslaught of dark forces - in some universes beings were found creatures of rebuffing them. All these heroes have one thing in common - there is no place for fear in their souls. They all gathered in the House of Time - the place where the same crystal was sealed, after the events in each of the worlds where they were born.
The gameplay of our game - is a 2D action with rpg elements in the colorful world. The story of the six heroes, told on behalf of each of them, will guide you through several unlike worlds and will confront incredible enemies and terrible bosses.
- Many items to improve the skills of your characters (some of which add new abilities).
- Each character has a lot of fight combos
- A unique story and location for each character, and intersecting stories for everyone. Each story will influence others so that you can see the same situation from different characters, which will clarify many details of the meta-story.
- Colorful environment and graphics
As the basis of the game, we use own engine, which allows us to provide players with a good optimization of the game process, and implement any of our ideas of graphics and gameplay.
What is implemented:
- The story for the first character, the paladin-knight Evelyn
- Character enhancement system
- Multiplayer: PVP, Co-op.
- The Arena mod.
- The second and third game characters.
- Adaptive combat system for enemies.
- New game modes.
29. Yargis - Space Melee
Yargis is a fast paced, top down spaceship shooter. Customize your ship to join a battle online or offline. Yargis is focused on team based, close combat action. The game has a variety of battle and co-op game modes and a powerful editor make Yargis a great game!
CONTROLS: Hold down W for Thrust, use the Mouse to steer, and Space for brake. Customize controls in settings > controls for asteroids style non-fixed. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646975914
Compete head on with other players online, over a LAN, or play against the computer offline. Game modes include:
- King of the Hill
- Capture the Flag
- Prison Break
- Base Conquer (Co-Op)
- Maze Race and CTF (Capture the Flag) Maze
- Melee Battle
Play Yargis’s single player story over 29 levels. Each level offers new challenges for you and your ship.
Yargis is a pilot for the Earth's military in the year 3013. Despite having explored far beyond Pluto and Alpha Centauri, no contact with alien life has been made. Until now; an unknown species only known as the Mukka are attacking Earth and its inhabitants. It’s up to Yargis to defend Earth and help uncover their fiendish plot, while trying not to get blown to smithereens.
- Blow up enemies.
- Navigate through asteroid fields
- Fly through nebulae, stars and space stations
Compete with your friends on the same computer for lag free space action. Use your keyboard, mouse, or Xbox 360 game controllers.
You can earn money and experience points in game by playing both single player and multiplayer. Level up your character to buy cool new ships and use the money you earn to get new weapons and items. Granular upgrades can be used to improve the parts on your ship.
Yargis’ game physics are based in real world physics: your ship has momentum and is affected by gravity. Explosions push your ship and even firing a weapon may affect your ship as well.
Easily create levels with drag and drop items and Lua scripts for more powerful features. Your friends can instantly download the levels you create by joining your local or dedicated online server.
Download your very own copy of Yargis now and join the battle or create your own dedicated server.
Our team created all of our content including music, graphics, game engine, and story in St. Louis, Missouri. We built our game engine from the ground up for the best and most unique experience.
We run 24/7 game servers and we host regular tournaments! Buy a multi-pack of Yargis to play with your friends!
Join us in space with Yargis!
30. Where the Bees Make Honey
Where the Bees Make Honey tells a story about reflecting on different moments from your childhood, which are played and experienced from an adult perspective.
It's a dreamy, ethereal, and thoughtfully crafted experience about nostalgia. The game is capturing that grace period in a childhood where playing dress up was larger than life and changed the environments around you.
At its core Where the Bees Make Honey is a puzzle adventure game, but gameplay variation is filtered throughout. When game's main character Sunny is an adult reflecting on the times when she was young, the game is played in a first-person perspective. This transition period takes place at her workplace, where she is ultimately at a crossroads with what to do next in her life.
Playable vignettes allow for the game to transition into each season. This allows for a more focused approach for storytelling and player engagement. The vignettes offer an additional perspective of the season they precede. The gameplay varies considerably between seasons, vignettes, and moments.
31. SVRVIVE: The Deus Helix
”One of the 19 best HTC Vive games of 2017”
- PC Advisor
”Probably the longest game that exists on Vive, you won't be playing this game for only a few minutes. Difficult and engaging!”
- CryMor Gaming
”A totally unique and original concept and the perfect implementation of VR.”
- Game Chronicles Magazine
”Okey so this must be the Sussurian world he was talking about... OH MY GOSH! WHAT?!”
- YouTuber Brometheus_Tv
”After playing the demo when it was released, I knew this game could become something really good and I'm glad my intuition didn't let me down”
- Kris.vdv, Steam reviewer
”This was a f*cking great game”
- Twitch streamer ForceKin_Gaming
Welcome to an epic mystery adventure game, inspired by classics such as Myst and Riven. With every mission comes new challenging puzzles, and one world will never be similar to the next.
The story takes you beyond your earthly life through one of the longest VR game experiences to date (average 5 hours, if you're good).
Will you be the one to find the Deus Helix?
The most frightening thing about Jonathan’s nightmare is that he may not be dreaming...
Inmates is a psychological horror game with puzzle elements in which you must find out the truth behind your confinement and uncover the dark secrets of the run-down prison you find yourself in.
You’ve awoken from a nightmare, Jonathan. But did it truly end? You are in a seedy prison cell and have no clue how you got there. You’re terrified and confused, but you also feel something else: a painful sense of familiarity. You’ve convinced yourself this is all just a bad dream. Unfortunately, according to the voice coming from the old radio, things are not as simple as you’d like them to be.
Delve deep into your psyche while trying to stay sane, in this most disturbing of horror games.
- Interact with the environment to unravel the truth
- Intense and mind-bending puzzles
- Suffocating setting
- Disturbing imagery
- High-quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Full controller support
- Estimated game length: 3-4 hours
Do you ever think that statues are alive? That there is a bit of a soul behind blank eyes of each statue. That stone hearts beats in the stone chests. That mysterious power just prevents their movements. And as soon as this power begin to run out, they go down from pedestals and go ahead with their plans that they always keep…
So do you think statues can have secret lives?
"Statues" is a mix of survival-horror and action-adventure developed by Room710Games. The game based on the creepy enemies that only move when you're not looking at them. They will take your sense of security during the whole game.
- 7 various locations;
- Different types of enemies;
- Original gameplay;
- Psychological thriller story.
The main character will have to face his fears and only the desire to survive and understand the cause of what is happening will lead him through the dark deserted locations...
34. Energy Invasion
Energy Invasion - an arcade game inspired by the classic Breakout. Unlike the original game, your ball does not break blocks on its own, but can launch missiles in a chosen direction. The game is designed for a controller, but the ability to control with the keyboard and mouse is also present.
- A lot of bonuses (both useful and harmful)
- Bright graphic effects
- Levels with dangerous enemies
- Soundtrack from Nick R 61 (19 tracks in the game and 7 bonus-tracks, available separately)
- 25 levels in "Invasion" mode, 25 levels in "Linear" mode, ∞ levels in "Endless" mode
35. Ninja Stealth 3
Ninja Stealth III is a casual game with 30 challenging levels where your only goal is to get the computer inside the room, can you do it?The Game:
- 30 new challenging levels
- New achievements
- Move inside the room without being detected
- Hide yourself behind the boxes
- Camouflage yourself as a box
- Have fun!
37. Crying is not Enough
Crying is not Enough is a Third-Person game that belongs to Action Adventure / Survival Horror genre.
The player has to face enemies, using weapons and other survival mechanisms. He has to solve various puzzles and make progress by slowly unfolding the story.
Story: The game is about the story of a 35 year-old Jacob Helten and more specifically with his experiences after Claire’s serious injury to a car accident.
A few weeks after the accident Claire’s health begins to improve significantly, but before getting discharged, she disappears mysteriously from the hospital.
The same evening, an unknown woman approaches Jacob, claiming that she knows where his wife is, while declaring her willingness to help him.
At this point, a dark journey begins, in a mysterious distant place, where soon the central character will understand that the disappearance of his wife is nothing more than a small incident of a puzzle that has yet to be unfolded. Soon he will find himself entangled in a game for harsh players, full of hatred, fear and intrigue, which although he is not the center, he is forced to adapt and survive, or at least he thinks so…
38. Dinosis Survival
Dinosis Survival is a third person shooter with dinosaurs based on a mysterious story.
As a player, we control a man named Tom Burt. He woke up in the jungle full of dinosaurs after his plane crashed. Is he the only one that survived the crash? What is this place?
The most important gameplay elements are hunting and sneaking. Dinosaurs can see you, can smell you, can attack you or run away when hurt. You will find many weapons, puzzles, and clues.
Hunger is a very important issue in the game. You can hunt or grab some dinosaur’s eggs to eat and restore energy. To cook dinosaur meat, you must make a fire camp in safe place.
This is an Indie production made by one single person, but it has been polished and designed with care. This is the first episode to a story of survival in a world that falls apart.
Adventure. Anywhere!Explore endless magical worlds and battle fearsome creatures alongside millions of friends. Unleash your imagination by crafting beautiful buildings.Be bold. Be a hero.Play as the quirky builder, the fearless fighter, the perky scout or the mysterious sorceress and become the legend you were destined to be! Every hero is voice acted, so you are never lost for words.All friends!Use your activated Angeldust account to play Angeldust online with your friends and millions of other players, or use the 'alone'-mode to build alone in your own game world. You can even customize your sign-in screen!All fun!Angeldust is unanimously praised amongst players of the game. Join the new gaming sensation and start your Angeldust adventure today!Angeldust. A magical game:
- More than 250 different creatures to discover and defeat
- More than 200 beautifully designed materials to build with
- More than 25 gorgeous landscapes to explore
- 4 uniquely outfitted heroes to role play
- 1 giant game world for everyone
40. Playground Battle World
In Playground Battle World there will be no more than 16 players in each room. And although the battle royale start point is the same, the games are much faster and more dynamic with only 16 cartoon themed players must survive. Player will be deployed on the city and he will have to think a good strategy and use his hability to not die. Loot weapons and drive vehicles, choices are endless in Playground Battle World. Watch out for other players and the doomed dome, because it will kill you.
Free to Play or Pay to Win?
Playground Battle World is a free to play and you do not have to pay to win. In addition, players who opted for the free version had all the functions of the game concentrated on a single map. With that being said, we have something for the most ambitious players. A premium version will be available at launch. This premium edition includes all the content of the F2P version, obviously, plus a package map that includes several battle scenarios and vehicles.
The result of combining cel shading and cartoon results in Playground Battle World. A very attractive and fun aesthetic, but without forgetting the seriousness of the PvP combat.
Premium players will have the opportunity to drive pick-ups, sport car, vans… and even a plane! Yes, there is a plane with his own landing track.
In the map will be other weapons, be the first to get the best and kill all your enemies.
Nobody knows why, but in this city there is a mysterious dome that it closes to some zone. Everything that is outside the dome ends up dying. Maybe it’s the aliens?
And… is that all?
NO! All those who obtained the premium version will continue to receive new maps in the future without having to pay more money.
41. Noob Squad
Are you a noob?
If yes, prove your no skills in this game created just for you!
Noob Squad, the game that will make you feel accomplished and you will compete with other noob like you!
Kids, play and begin now to enter the ranks of the losers... the only important thing is to play and have fun!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!11111ONE!!111
This game is made by RPG Maker, so the engine's exclusive feature is available as shown below.
If you want to take a screenshot using Steam Overlay feature, please change the key to the key other than F12.
- F12: Reset the game
- Alt+Enter: Full screen / Window mode
From indie-game award winning LaboGameStudio comes its first shareware Action Horror Adventure game!
Ever since the war ended, the island has been slowly re-consumed by nature.
Try as we might to keep our regrets in our memories, the choices and events of the past don't just disappear.
Having been sucked into an alternate world where the relics of war are now living, breathing creatures, our heroine must get around these monsters and, along with her companion, find a way back to their world...Game Features
- A fully panned out script with rich characters and multiple endings
- Detailed Pixel art drawn from 3D rending that helps create a well made mix of immersion and presence.
- Music composed using the next generation virtual sound instrument, Vienna Symphonic Orchestra, enhancing the atmosphere.
The concept of this game is "experience of sympathy".
What makes a game resonate with players?
What makes a game heartfelt?
In pursuit of these goals LaboGameStudio weaves within its games touching characters, detailed graphics, beautiful music, and climactic stories into a deep memorable experience.
As the indie scene in Japan starts to explode, LaboGameStudio strives to make games that standout and really make you think "This game was definitely worth playing".
The studio strives to create more and more games that will hopefully embed such a lasting impression on their players.
43. Immortal Heroes
You are a brave warrior who came to this world to save its inhabitants.
Here you will be met by awful monsters, such as huge spiders, wolf-werewolves, bears, unicorns ...
The essence of the game, like any clicker, is to quickly press the button to the finish.
- Nice graphics in the style of "drawing paints"
- Random generation of levels
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Steam achievements
44. The jungle
You crash the plane in the wild jungles of the Amazon. Alone amid the endless jungle, with thirst and hunger, constantly endangered by wild beasts, poisonous insects and cannibals. You will face face to face with deadly danger. Can you stay alive and get out to people?
You need to be careful, because you have to choose the only way that will lead you to people from this labyrinth of wild jungles.
Constant struggle with a sense of hunger and thirst, with wild animals and a tribe of red cannibals will not make you bored.
You need to remember the places you passed earlier, so as not to get lost and find the way to people.
Despite the small size of the game, it will bring you many hours of gameplay.
45. Slayer Shock
From David Pittman (Eldritch, NEON STRUCT) and Minor Key Games (Super Win the Game, Gunmetal Arcadia), Slayer Shock is a role-playing shooter about hunting vampires in Nebraska.
Operating from your headquarters at a college coffee shop, you take missions to patrol the streets, rescue captive humans, and weaken the undead threat. A team of fellow vampire slayers assists you from HQ, providing new weapons, skills, and research.
With a format that lovingly recalls scripted television (missions are "episodes", each campaign is a "season"), Slayer Shock blends immersive first-person action, lightweight strategy, and procedural narrative into a uniquely thrilling experience.
Assemble a team, hunt the vampires, and save your hometown!
Guide Starman through breathtaking architectural sceneries with delicate atmospheres and elaborate puzzles.
Recover the light, and bring life back!
Initially released for mobile as Starman: Tale of Light, where received extremely positive critics, Starman has been remastered.
New puzzles every level will keep you learning and thinking outside the box.
Starman is not only a game, but a whole experience. We've put so much love building the sceneries, and trying to create an eerie atmosphere. Sit, relax, and enjoy.
Move Starman and interact with the environment using just your mouse. Drop objects with the spacebar, and move mechanisms with arrow keys.
We crafted more than 30 puzzles inside 24 levels, across 9 totally different chapters, to keep you playing between 1.5h and 3h.
It's short and sweet.
Starman is our first game. 100% Indie, developed with love by sergio abril and jacobo abril, two brothers that happen to be architects.
47. Overclocked: The Aclockalypse
For eternity The Keeper has used the power of The Eternal Sands to preserve the chronological order and ensure time is allowed to flow freely, but after countless epochs Greenwich the Mean Time-Witch has grown weary of merely keeping the infinite history of creation. She's stolen The Eternal Sands and used its power to construct a clockwork army that now threatens to destroy time itself.
Overclocked: The Aclockalypse is a roguelike bullet hell following The Keeper’s time-twisting battle to reclaim The Eternal Sands from Greenwich and her clockwork army. Use The Keeper's ability to slow time to weave through impossible waves of cogs; then blast them with timesand to tock some sense into those ticked off timepieces. Can you push far enough through the 4th Dimension's ever changing floors to defeat Greenwich and reclaim The Eternal Sands?Key Features
- Procedurally generated dungeon floors that ensure each playthrough is unique
- Intense boss battles to challenge your control of time
- Several enemy types with over tons of possible attack behaviors
- An arsenal of time-twisting abilities
Galacide is an evolution of the shoot ‘em up genre, combining the fast-paced action from classic shooters with the quick-thinking tactics of puzzlers. Choose from a variety of ships, each equipped with unique features and abilities. Embark on your mission to tunnel through the strengthening alien invasion, find it’s source, and save the galaxy! Go it alone or assemble a squad of your friends to battle in the most unforgiving corners of the universe!
Please note, because of Engine limitations, mouse control is not yet supported on Galacide's in-game menus. We hope to bring support in the future.
In Galacide, you must carefully strike a balance between fighting the enemy and tunneling through the encroaching Bitwall, as neglecting either will assuredly result in your demise. It’ll take a combination of skill, luck, and an advanced spacecraft to ensure your success, so choosing the right craft for your piloting style is key:
- Mining Ship - A retrofitted asteroid mining vessel, this ship has a solid balance of agility, strength, and firepower, and is equipped with a powerful tractor beam used to pull in enemy Scrap.
- Freighter - A re-purposed cargo-hauler, this ship may not be the fastest or hit enemies the hardest, but it’s as durable as they come, with the ability store & retrieve enemy scrap in its cache.
- Phase Ship - A top-secret military experiment, this ship is able to move extraordinarily fast and temporarily phase through the Bitwall, while dodging enemy attacks.
- Military Ship - The accepted standard for military conflict, this ship boasts huge strength and firepower. Homing missiles lock on targets, and the ability to burst through the Bitwall, carving its own path.
As part of your mission to eradicate the alien invasion, you will journey across the galaxy and visit unique destinations like asteroid fields, planets, mining depots, and junk yards - Each location bringing you one step closer to finding the invasion’s source!
Galacide is regularly updated with improvements and new features, and currently has the following functionality:
- 4 Player Co-op - Enlist the aid of your comrades in your fight to save the galaxy, with 4 player local co-op!
- Campaign - Fight your way through unique environments and challenges to discover the source of the alien scourge and eliminate it!
- Endless Play - See how far you can make it fighting through endless hordes of enemies and tunneling through the advancing bitwall!
- Puzzle Play - Complete progressively more difficult scenarios that challenge your mind, not your trigger finger!
- 4 Playable Ships - Choose from the Mining Ship, Freighter, and Phase Ship, each equipped with special abilities and unique attributes!
- In-game Tutorial - Become an ace pilot by going through a quick training program.
- Leaderboards - Track your skills and see how you compare to your friends and the best pilots in the universe!
- Steam Economy - Achievements, Trading Cards, Badges and collectible Emoticons.
Puny Human is an independent studio, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a passion for games and game development. Since 2007, we’ve worked hard make the kinds of games we love to play, such as Dystopia, Blade Symphony, and, most recently, Galacide! To learn more about us and what we do, checkout our website, or catch up with us @PunyHuman!
49. BadLands RoadTrip
BadLands RoadTrip is a physics-based shooter, open world RPG where you build your own weapons to fight against the robot apocalypse! Assemble your gun to fit your own playstyle, and give those androids a much needed hard reset. Join your friends via LAN multiplayer and go on quests together, or just fiddle around with gun setups all day!
Travel the lush, open world of BadLands RoadTrip to discover the identity of the person who was stupid enough to trigger the singularity. Receive quests from the citizens of different towns and fight enemies on the way to your next clue.
You will have many parts at your disposal to make guns. Choose a handle, mechanics and barrel along with a projectile that can be loaded with extra weight, rocket fuel and explosives. Go on your merry way and blast the bots into a well-earned hard reset in your own way.Key features
- Fully adjustable, physics based guns.
- Many gun parts and types of projectiles to use in your weapon
- LAN multiplayer for the complete story and all quests.
- Non-linear open world
- Original soundtrack by Storytime Symphony
50. Galactic Battles
Galactic Battles is a complex 2D top-dawn space shooter in which you have to fight with alien invaders. The essence of this game is to go through a very long space journey where you will come across a variety of enemies, with a variety of weapons. But don't worry, at your disposal is also not a bad arsenal. Regular shots, super missiles, mega missiles will allow no difficulty to repel and destroy the enemy attack. Also to ease your path space will allow so-called upgrades, collecting them in every way you will improve your spaceship. Follow all the steps mentioned above and this game will not let you get bored. Good luck!