The best games like Forza Horizon 3 are:
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed: Underground 2
- arrow_rightEuro Truck Simulator 2
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightDiRT Rally
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed Undercover
- arrow_rightArma 2
- arrow_rightForza Motorsport 7
- arrow_rightThe Crew 2
100 Best Games Like Forza Horizon 3:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (40)
- PlayStation 4 (46)
- iOS (33)
- Android (24)
- macOS (44)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (49)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (56)
- PlayStation 2 (14)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
1. Need for Speed: Underground 2
Need for Speed: Underground 2 is a cross-platform racing video game and the eighth installment in the popular Need for Speed driving game series published and developed by Electronic Arts. Released in 2004, it is the direct sequel to Need for Speed: Underground, and is part of the Need for Speed series, available on Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and mobile phones. Like its predecessor, it was also commercially successful, breaking sales records in the United Kingdom.
The game entails tuning cars for street races, resuming the Need for Speed: Underground storyline. Need for Speed: Underground 2 provides several new features, such as a broader customization, new methods of selecting races, the "explore" mode (similar to the Midnight Club series, in a large city known as "Bayview"). The City Center was based on Philadelphia, Beacon Hill was based on Beverly Hills and Coal Harbor was based on Camden, New Jersey, and Bayview as a whole is a microcosm of the west coast of the United States. Underground 2 also introduces several SUVs, which could be customized as extensively as other Underground 2 vehicles and used to race against other SUV racers. Brooke Burke is the voice of Rachel Teller, the person who guides the player throughout the game.
The game has been ported to PlayStation Portable, under the title of Need for Speed: Underground Rivals. The Nintendo DS port introduces a new feature in which the player is able to design custom decals to adorn any vehicle in the game.
2. Euro Truck Simulator 2
You play as a truck driver, whose primary task throughout the game is to deliver essential goods to Europe.
The actions of foreign drivers in the game are close to reality. It means that the computer does not only act following the rules of the road but also takes some other techniques taken from real life, for example, gives a sign that passes the driver to the main road.
The time in the game is slightly different from the real time (1 minute in the set corresponds to five-ten seconds of real time). The driver can drive in total for 11 hours, after that he needs to go to the nearest Parking to make a nine-hour rest. If you do not, the driver gradually begins to struggle with sleep and yawn. The screen becomes dark, and the player, in turn, loses control of the truck, what can quickly lead to an accident.
In the game, there are temporary and permanent road signs that limit the speed mode. The maximum speed of all trucks in the game is technically limited to 90 km/h by default (but it can be disabled in the game settings).
3. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is an arcade racing game, where you complete missions switching between a police officer and a racer. While the goal is the same - to reach the finish first, the game allows trying another side of races as you need to stop a lawbreaker in the police part of the game.
Unlike typical racing titles, Hot Pursuit follows the principle that "all is fair." That's why both sides have special tools to stop the opponent. You can throw spikes on the road or use turbo acceleration to break away from the pursuit. Police can block the road and summon a helicopter for help from above.
Additionally, Hot Pursuit features a new Autolog social system. With it, you can compete with your friends and see the statistics on every race. The system compares your results with your friends' ones and notifies you every time your record is beaten.
4. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
5. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
6. Arma 2
Arma 2 is an open-world military simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive.
Arma 2's campaign takes place in 2009 in a fictional post-Soviet state of Chernarus. A civil war breaks out in Chernarus. The pro-communist forces overthrow the current government and establish a new socialistic state in Chernarus. NATO forces are deployed in order to re-establish the sovereignty of Cheranrus.
The game features realistic weaponry, vehicles, weapon ballistics, recoil and so on. Every object that is controlled by the AI is interactive such as birds and animals. All the buildings and static objects such as trees are destructible.
The game replicates real military experience where engaging in combat is not the only thing. Players have to use military tactics and planning in order to succeed.
A mission editor is also included with the game. Players are free to create their own levels and even campaigns. A scripting language can be used to create more complex missions. The editor gave birth to multiple mods the most famous one being DayZ.
7. Forza Motorsport 7
Forza Motorsport 7 immerses players in the exhilarating thrill of competitive racing. From mastering the new motorsport-inspired campaign to collecting a wide range of cars to experiencing the excitement of driving at the limit, this is Forza reimagined.
The best-looking, most realistic game we’ve ever created – Forza Motorsport 7 was built from the ground up for Xbox One X to be an immersive true 4K and 60fps experience. Plus, with HDR and race conditions that change each time you return to the track, Forza Motorsport 7 was crafted as a visual masterpiece.
The ultimate automotive playset – Forza Motorsport 7 features more than 700 ForzaVista cars to collect, race and customize and 30 racing environments with more than 200 ribbons. Plus, Forza Motorsport 7 offers more Porsche models than any racing game and an unparalleled portfolio of car manufacturers, including every premium brand. And for the first time in Forza’s history, players can personalize their appearance with a massive race gear collection that includes hundreds of options spanning decades of race history and pop culture.
Everyone can play, compete and watch – Forza Motorsport 7 continues in the footsteps of previous games by providing unprecedented tuning, new Assists and Mods to suit players of all skill levels. And thanks to the Forza Racing Championship esports league, enhanced spectating modes and Mixer integration, everyone can compete.
8. The Crew 2
The Crew® 2 gives you the chance to showcase your skills and rise as a multi-skilled motorsports champion.
WELCOME TO MOTORNATION – TAKE THE CHALLENGE TO THE GROUND, SEA, AND SKY
Push boundaries and take on new experiences in iconic locations. Fly and spin through fog and clouds above the snowcapped Rocky Mountains, burn rubber in the backstreets of New York City, sweep through the Mississippi River, and explore every inch of the Grand Canyon. Driving your dream hypercar, riding some of the most iconic American bikes, and taking control of the swiftest aerobatic planes and powerboats: opportunities for fun and challenges are limitless in a fully redesigned USA.
SWITCH INSTANTLY BETWEEN VEHICLES & ENJOY A 100% SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE
The Crew® 2 is about open world freedom behind the wheel of your favorite rides. Shift from one to another with just a push of a button using the Fast Fav feature and experience the full potential of this huge and seamless open world. Cruising through L.A in your dream hypercar, switch to the swiftest aerobatic plane to rise above the skyscrapers and enjoy stunning perspectives over Hollywood, then swap it for a slick powerboat as you reach the coastline, landing smoothly on the Pacific ocean: opportunities for fun and challenges are limitless.
BE THE CHAMPION YOU WANT TO BE
Join four different motorsports families from around the country: street and pro racers, off-road experts, and freestylers. They’ll hook you up with new rides, and they’ll introduce you to their own unique motorsports culture and set of disciplines. Through competitions and chance encounters, find and hone your personal style, collect and customize your dream rides, show them off in your HQ, and make your mark on the entire US motorsports scene.
SHARE AND SHINE IN A CONNECTED WORLD
The world of The Crew® 2 is fueled by the need to share your personal accomplishments and unique moments with friends and others – break records and be a pioneer! Every time you achieve something, it will be saved as a new challenge for other players, while you will be encouraged to surpass the feats of others. Capture and share all of your best moments with the press of a button.
9. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
Shift 2: Unleashed (Unleashed) Need for Speed: Shift. The sequel expands on many aspects that were introduced in the original.
The game offers 148 cars from 36 manufacturers and 35 different tracks on which players can compete in several types of races.
The game is not overloaded with plot details, not directly related to car racing. The main character is a novice racer who wants to become a champion - and that’s it!
The same approach is seen in many other characteristics of the game. In particular, in the organization of management and in the system of admission to the following levels. Much has been done in these things easier than one might have expected. At the same time, the game is a full-fledged car racing simulator - you need to control different cars in different ways, in full dependence on engine power, front or rear wheel drive, as well as on tuned systems installed on the car, parts and corresponding settings. Even one detail can significantly change the ride.
The creators of the game emphasize the difference between arcade type games and car simulators - and refer Shift 2: Unleashed to the genre of realistic car simulators. This is a game about real life.
In contrast to the realistic movement of cars, the racetracks in the game do not always repeat their real prototypes. However, all changes in the configuration of the tracks are undertaken in order to make the game more interesting.
Among the main innovations of the game are: an in-helmet camera, a hot dog.
'Helmet-camera' - allowing you to observe the game through the eyes of a car pilot. The image of this camera, respectively, is completely dependent on the movement of the pilot's head during the race. The camera shakes, tilts when cornering, jerks forward in collisions. And if the car goes at high speeds, the image of the camera simulates the blurring of the field of view, typical of the human vision in similar situations. Finally, if the car and the pilot get into such an accident, in which the camera should break, it breaks and the player’s point of view returns to normal observation.
Hey, it’s not a bad idea. champion.
In the career mode, players learn driving skills from reputable teachers, with a total of about ten world-class instructors in the game.
For example, Vaughn Gittin, a Formula D Champion talks about the career of a pilot in general, how to customize the car, Autolog, teaches how to drift.
10. Fishing Planet
Fishing Planet is a free realistic multiplayer first-person fishing simulator. The game has quite a few fans who are online and offline sharing tips on how to catch, for example, a Grass Pickerel. In the virtual store, the player must buy equipment and bait for virtual currency. The latter can be obtained in two ways: from the sale of caught fish or for real money. The developers tried to make the pay-to-win mechanics in the game present but not interferштп with the main gameplay. As a result, you can play the game without cash investments.
For fishing, there are available reservoirs of North America from Florida to California, new locations developers add to the add-ons, which for the game regularly come out. In August of 2018, several European reservoirs were added. For the catch are available more than 72 species of fish, each species with its own habitat characteristics and unique behavior, the game also simulates the physical properties of the rods, allowing players to perform different techniques of hacking and fishing.
The chat is available, and online tournaments are held continuously, the results of which players often receive real prizes.
SPINTIRES is an indie auto simulator game developed by Oovee Game Studios.
SPINTIRES is an offroading simulator. The players have to deliver cargo using the post-Soviet machinery deep in the Russian woods, where there are no solid roads and a lot of fallen trees.
The main feature of the game is dynamic terrain. That is achieved with Havok physics engine. Trucks leave marks on the road, get stuck in the terrain, which makes the further advancement harder. Thanks to Havok, the terrain is procedurally generated every time the player loads a map. That adds a high replayability value to the game. This feature also makes the races against other players much harder, as you can't just win a race by going as fast as you can.
In SPINTIRES, the game focuses a lot on simulating the physics and behavior of the vehicles. Every machine has a limited amount of gas, can be damaged beyond any repair. The players can turn the differential lock on or off, activate the 4X4 mode, which will influence the amount of used gas. It is also possible to drag the car out of the mud by using a rope and attaching it to a tree or another car.
The players can also modify the cars using different attachments. It is possible to attach fuel tanks, repair kits, and so on.
The game features a 4-player multiplayer mode, where the players can choose the time of day, and the environment. The objective of the mode is to reach the finish first without getting stuck in the mud.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
13. Road Redemption
Lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It's up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Fans of Mad Max will feel right at home here.
After years of bloody street warfare, the country's biker gangs have settled into an uneasy truce.
This period of peace is interrupted when the leader of the country's richest weapons cartel is assassinated, and a $15,000,000 bounty is put on the mysterious assassin's head.
It's up to you and your fellow gang members to chase down the assassin and claim this prize, but you'll have to drive through unfriendly territory to do so. Every biker in the country wants a piece of that $15,000,000 bounty, and they won't hesitate to take out those who get in their way.
- Single player campaign fully playable in multiplayer mode.
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Online mode coming very soon.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
14. Spintires: MudRunner
/!\ Spintires owners get a 50% off loyalty discount on top of the preorder offer /!\
Spintires: MudRunner is the ultimate version of the million-seller indie hit Spintires. Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner puts players in the driver seat and dares them to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as guides!
A huge upgrade over its predecessor, this edition comes complete with a brand new Sandbox Map joining alongside the original game's 5, a total graphical overhaul, a new Challenge mode with 9 new dedicated maps, 13 new vehicles and other comprehensive improvements. It’s not just an enhanced edition, it’s the ultimate off-road simulation experience!
Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.
With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills as allies, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer. Download mods created by the passionate community for truck-loads of content and an ever-evolving Spintires: MudRunner experience.
The ultimate version of the million-selling game Spintires
A wider selection of 19 incredible all-terrain vehicles
Explore an immense, untamed Siberian sandbox environment
Overhauled graphics and advanced physics engine for extreme realism
Complete perilous objectives and deliveries in extreme conditions
New game mode for a greater challenger available for solo and 4 player-coop
Download mods for an ever-evolving experience
Categories in common with Spintires: MudRunner: Simulation
15. Cossacks 3
Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
Grandiose battles of up to 32,000 soldiers on the battlefield
20 playable nations
100 research opportunities
220 different historic buildings
Battles ashore and at sea
Five singleplayer historical campaigns
Infinite variations of battles on randomly generated mapsAs a free DLC all the players will receive 8 additional playable nations with the unique music main themes.
Information about Digital Deluxe Edition (no longer available for purchase):
Digital Deluxe - is a game edition, that contained both base game and 4 previously announced DLC, which are getting consequent releases during 1 year after Cossacks 3 release, along with few great bonuses.
We have already released 4 promised DLCs: Days of Brilliance, Rise to Glory, Path to Grandeur and The Golden Age. They include:
Early access to new nations:
[Days of Brilliance] Denmark
[Days of Brilliance] Netherlands
[Rise to Glory] Bavaria
[Rise to Glory] Saxony
[Path to Grandeur] Hungary
[Path to Grandeur] Portugal
[The Golden Age] Switzerland
[The Golden Age] Piedmont
[Days of Brilliance] Pro Fide, Lege et Rege
[Rise to Glory] Huge gambles and great achievements.
[Rise to Glory] The Lion of the North.
[Path to Grandeur] St.Jacob with us, Spain!
[Path to Grandeur] In the Service of the Grand Vizier!
[The Golden Age] Oranien bovem!
[Days of Brilliance] Konotop
[Days of Brilliance] Clash at Nordlingen
[Days of Brilliance] Stuart Restoration
[Days of Brilliance] Peasants' War
[Days of Brilliance] Landing in Brittany
[Rise to Glory] Second Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Great Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Franco-Dutch War
[The Golden age] War for Brazil
[The Golden age] War in the Caribbean
[The Golden age] The Portuguese War of Independence
[The Golden age] Siege of DunkirkHistorical battle:
[The Golden age] Battle of Nieuwpoort (1600)
[The Golden age] Battle of Pyliavtsi (1648)
[The Golden age] Battle of Prostki (1656)
[The Golden age] Battle of Saint Gotthard (1664)
[The Golden age] Battle of Villaviciosa (1710)
[The Golden age] Battle of Sheriffmuir (1715)
[The Golden age] Oran (1732)
[The Golden age] Battle of Soor (1745)Environments:
[Rise to Glory] Winter maps
[Path to Grandeur] Desert maps
Digital Deluxe Edition owners would also receive soundtrack in lossless quality (wav format).
Digital Deluxe Edition is no longer available for purchases. Its owners have already got 4 DLC for free, as we`ve promised.
Categories in common with Cossacks 3: Strategy
16. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
17. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
The Bestselling Car Mechanic Simulator series goes to a new level!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars.
Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. With the inclusion of photo-mode, you can take stunning before and after photos, and the game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns - make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
New Features since CMS 2015:
- seats, steering wheels and benches are exchangeable
- car windows are now parts too
- new repair system (smarter way to repair parts)
- parts warehouse (you can store your parts in a warehouse now)
- sheds (Barn Find module)
- separated tires and rims (you can place any tire and rim you want)
- new working shock absorber tool
- new working battery charger
- new working wheel balancer and changer
- race track (next to test track, there is a race track with a timer)
- new physics system (much more complex)
- car liveries (you can apply liveries to your car)
- redone paint system (you can paint each part separately, choose the paint type: matt, metallic, pearl)
- modding support from day 1 (place your own cars in the game)
- customizable license plates (with modding support)
- customizable game music (with user music)
- engine crane (tired of lifting your car up and down to disassemble engine)
- creating new engines on the crane (starting from scratch)
- leveling system (XP with upgrades)
- new car salon (you can buy brand new cars)
- liquids in car
- story orders (pregenerated like in CMS 2014) next to generated orders (like in CMS 2015)
- all new UI and easier controls (with rebind)
- pad support
- ... and much, much more
Official licensed brands coming up in DLC's:
- ... and more
18. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
19. Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a simulation, racing and arcade game developed by Codemasters and Spellbound. It came out on 01-12-2000. It was published by Codemasters. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Colin McRae Rally 2.0 on Game Boy Advance, PlayStation and PC.
Allister Brimble scored the game.
20. Colin McRae Rally
Hit the dirt in Colin McRae Rally - the classic off-road racing experience
Colin McRae Rally features the car and track list from last year’s top selling mobile title and features THIRTY amazing rally stages in three environments taken from the PlayStation classic Colin McRae 2.0. for this PC and Mac edition. With a combined distance of over 130km, go flat out through the dirt and the dust of the Australian outback, take on dramatic climbs through the mountains of Greece and get sideways on the tight and twisty roads of Corsica.
Get behind the wheel of four legendary rally cars, the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Lancia Stratos and Colin McRae’s Ford Focus. Pace notes read by professional rally co-driver Nicky Grist help you fully commit through each and every stage.
Feel the thrill of putting pedal to metal across different surface types and blast through beautiful, challenging environments. Race with a range of pads, including Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers.
Take on different game modes including quick races, full rallies and Championships, post your best time to the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
COLIN MCRAE RALLY – THE CLASSIC RALLY EXPERIENCE RACES ONTO PC AND MAC
21. Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
Live the adrenaline and the excitement of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Championship with MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME!
Race with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX on the official tracks, Daytona included, to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Customize your rider and bike as you like, with countless possibilities, with more than 80 official brands and 300 items available, and challenge yourself in conquering the top of the leaderboard.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes!
Feel the rush of adrenaline, enter the arena and be the King of Supercross!KEY FEATURE POINTS
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, like the legendary Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: create, customize and share online your own tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience with an accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
BeamNG.drive is a realistic, immersive driving game offering near-limitless possibilities. Our soft-body physics engine simulates every component of a vehicle in real time, resulting in realistic, dynamic behavior.
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines - everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own - fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. There are a lot of different types of gameplay we want to implement beyond just racing and crashing, such as police chases, stunt challenges, and other specialized minigames. Eventually we would like to have some kind of single player open world career mode, with persistent vehicle ownership and procedurally generated used vehicles to buy and events to run them in.
In some ways, BeamNG.drive is about doing anything you want with a car or truck - the stuff other games don't let you do. You can go off-roading in a family sedan or hurl a delivery truck around a racing circuit, all with beautiful soft-body simulation physics. You can mod those same vehicles to be racing beasts, derby monsters, or off-road behemoths - or just thrash them stock. At the end of the day, BeamNG.drive gives you the gameplay you want, and doesn't force you to do anything that you don't think is fun or interesting.The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane's airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities - make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.Our missionTo have realistic, accurate, destructible, and malleable physics everywhere. To make anything possible.More Feedback
More Feedback can be found there: http://www.beamng.com/content/119-FeedbackContact UsYou can get in touch with us in several ways:
- Use our forums: http://www.beamng.com/forum/
- Via email: http://www.beamng.com/contactus/ or email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beamng
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/beamng
- Visit our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/BeamNGPhysics
23. WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
On a race track, it's the car that makes all the difference. In a rally, it's the driver. WRC 6 puts you to the test: fog, mud, punctures, night racing, engine breakdowns... you have to deal with it all. WRC 6 also includes: all of the official 2016 content, including Rally China, 11 Super Special Stages on a 1:1 scale, local split-screen multiplayer, worldwide leaderboards and new online challenges every week, all the designated cars and courses in very high definition, two brand new modes, even more spectacular game cameras and free access to the entire 2017 eSports WRC!
Categories in common with WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies.
Over 100,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next generation fighters to sci-fi spacecrafts. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.CHALLENGES
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, escort bombers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.SANDBOX
Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally.
Modding is fully supported so you can build your own parts and environments. Download our Unity package which includes specially designed tools to aid in designing and building mods which you can then share with your friends and the community.
25. Colin McRae: DiRT
DIRT™ takes players on an adrenaline fueled ride through a massive range of off-road racing. Dedicated hardcore fans of the series will love the new evolved McRae experience while the diverse selection of off-road competitions will provide a high-speed ride for newcomers to the game.
Get ready for total mud splattering, gravel churning, handbrake turning, off-road racing in DIRT™.
26. WRC 5
The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.Find all the cars, all the drivers and all the official rallies of the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship in THE racing simulation standard. Realistic driving on different road surfaces, dynamic damage, day/night system, weather… Experience all the sensations of rally racing in WRC 5!
27. Need for Speed No Limits
Race for dominance in the first white-knuckle edition of Need for Speed made just for mobile – from the developer that brought you Real Racing 3.
Build your dream ride with an unbelievable range of cars and customizations. Launch yourself between chaos and control as you hit the loud pedal and roll into underground car culture. Win races, up your rep, then kick into more races, more customizations, and more cars. Make your choices and never look back.
This app offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
CUSTOMIZE EXTREME RIDES
Pick up the real-world cars you’ve always wanted, from the Subaru BRZ to the BMW M4, McLaren 650s, Porsche 911, and more. Then trick them out with the hottest customization system on mobile, from spots like the Mod Shop and the Black Market, giving you over 2.5 million custom combos to play with. Your rides are waiting – take them to the stages or streets to go head-to-head versus the competition and prove yourself.
DRIVE FAST – AND FEARLESS
Steer onto the streets of Blackridge, driving reckless and juiced as sparks fly. Accelerate over jumps and around debris, into traffic, against walls, and through high-speed Nitro Zones. Flip on the nitrous and thrust yourself into another level of adrenaline-fueled driving and drifting. Around every corner is a fresh race as you clash with local crews and local cops. It’s a world full of wannabe drivers – can you stay in front and earn respect?
RACE TO WIN
Never back down as you race anyone crazy enough to take you on, leave them gapped, and increase your rep. Dig, drift, drag, and roll your ride to wins with police on your tail, hitting each inch of the map hard by the time you reach the big end. Burn rubber in over 1,000 challenging races – and that’s just the starting line. Be notorious, own the streets, and score the world’s best cars. Because one ride is never enough!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
28. MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame
Experience all the adrenaline of Motocross with the official Championship’s only videogame! MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame offers the most involving game experience ever, with completely new gameplay and graphics thanks to Unreal® Engine 4. Race on 18 official tracks and in the MXoN with all riders and bikes from the 2016 MXGP and MX2 seasons and be the first to experience the thrill of riding one of the 10 2-strokes available! Render your rider and your bike unique, with more than 300 official components for a complete customisation!
Full immersive experience
Completely rebuilt from scratch and based on Unreal® Engine 4 for ultrarealistic graphics and scenarios, astonishing details and incredible visual effects.
Only official content
Official license, tracks, rosters from 2016 FIM Motocross World Championship.
Try almost infinite variations to fully customize your bike and rider using more than 300 real items.
More fun with 2 Strokes
Enjoy for the first time the brand new addition of 2 Stroke bike riding.
Choose between 10 different bikes with massively realistic dedicated sounds and reactions.
29. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship
Show off your style and win the FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 season!
Experience the 2013 season with the drivers, cars and courses of the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and, for the first time, Junior WRC championships. Take advantage of an improved graphics engine and unprecedented realism that lets you develop new driving styles on surfaces that are more lifelike than ever. Play online against your friends morning, noon and night on one of the 78 available courses, each tougher than the last.
• The official 2013 FIA World Rally Championship videogame
• 65 official cars and colours
• 78 courses in 13 different countries
• An incredibly authentic and immersive career mode
• All weather conditions and road surfaces
• Online multiplayer mode for up to 16 people
30. BAJA: Edge of Control HD
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This truly unique game contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer, including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known to man.
Only the HD version features much crisper and more detailed visuals running at super smooth framerates in up to 4K screen resolution.
With more than 160 sponsored vehicles in eight classes , including Trophy Trucks, 4x4s and buggies, Baja: Edge of Control HD features a full array of upgradeable options with hundreds of authentic parts that affect each vehicle's performance.
Players will put their off-road machines to the test in near-vertical Hill Climb challenges, head-to-head Open Class races, circuit races and the ultimate off-road endurance challenge: the Baja! Baja: Edge of Control HD contains more than 100 tracks across all landscapes in races that can last up to four hours.
The game's revolutionary vehicle physics deliver unprecedented life-like handling, and a support management system that allows gamers to monitor and repair realistic vehicle damage as fenders fly, tires are blown, suspension is stressed and engines overheat.
- 4 player split screen and 16 player online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Circuit Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
31. Sega Rally Championship (1995)
Sega Rally Championship is a 1994 arcade racing game developed by AM5 on the Sega Model 2 board. It was ported over to the Sega Saturn (by AM3) in 1995 and PC in 1997. The unique selling point of Sega Rally Championship was the ability to drive on different surfaces (including asphalt, gravel and mud), with different friction properties, with the car's handling changing accordingly. As the first racing game to incorporate this feature, Sega Rally Championship is considered to be one of the milestones in the evolution of the racing game genre. It was also an early rally racing game and featured cooperative gameplay alongside the usual competitive multiplayer.
The music for the arcade game was composed by Takenobu Mitsuyoshi (with one track by Tomoyuki Kawamura), while the Sega Saturn port's soundtrack consisted of a combination of newly composed music by Naofumi Hataya and arrangements of the arcade originals arranged and produced by Takayuki Hijikata previously released on the album Sega Rally Championship Ignition. Sega Rally has been listed among the best games of all time by various publications.
Categories in common with Sega Rally Championship (1995): Racing
32. Mad Riders
FEEL THE HEART-POUNDING THRILL OF EXTREME OFF-ROAD RACING COMPETITION
Perform aerial stunts, use your boost wisely, and open shortcuts to dominate your friends on 45 tracks in stunning tropical locations across the globe.
The game’s breathtaking speed and accessible gameplay allows players of all skills to instantly pick up on the fun, while the competitive multiplayer and customization options will keep them coming back.
Mad Riders delivers the ultimate off-road racing experience for thrill seekers and fans of wheel-to-wheel action!
Be crafty to claim victory
Enter wheel-to-wheel frenzy, thanks to an intuitive drop-in system, and compete in 3 exciting multiplayer modes playable up to 12 players.
Experience blistering speed
Boosting is the key to victory! Fill your boost bar by performing stunts or by collecting rings to be the fastest.
Use shortcuts to your advantage
Use shortcuts wisely to steal victory by turning the tide of a race.
Dominate the air
Mastering the air is as important as mastering the ground. Impressive aerial stunts will fill your boost bar to stay ahead.
Race in stunning exotic locations
Race on 45 different tracks set in breathtaking locales around the world.
Compete with other racers
Put your skills to the test against friends and the community thanks the worldwide online leaderboards.
Define your style
Choose from a large selection of ATVs and buggies. Customize your vehicle and character to match your style.
33. WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship
WRC 5: the best rally simulation.
Find all the cars, all the drivers and all the official rallies of the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship in THE racing simulation standard. Feel the impact of the different road surfaces on how your vehicle handles thanks to a brand new physics engine that faithfully recreates the sensations of driving on gravel, snow, asphalt, dirt, ice and sand. Experience the spirit of the 13 rallies held around the world! Drive both night and day in sunshine, rain and snow.
Learn the basics with the new Rally School mode, perfect your skills in Career mode, customise settings, compete against other drivers online and become a true rally champion!
Categories in common with WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
34. GRID (2019)
Take your place in the GRID World Series and fight in thrilling wheel-to-wheel battles with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most iconic locations. GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too.
Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress.
35. GT Legends
Return to the Days Of Thunder
The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT LEGENDS, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.
GT Legends was announced summer 2005 and presented to media with a response that was overwhelming. The only concern expressed by the media present at the time was that they were previously blown away by GTR, and now they wanted to rate GT Legends even higher!
GT Legends keeps the authentic driving experience from GTR and takes the game play to a new level with a career mode. Enjoy the historic GT cars with vehicles like Ford Mustang, Shelby Cobra, Corvette, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR and other goodies from the 60’s and 70’s.Key Features
- Original Tracks: Over 25 variations of real tracks like Imola, Monza, Donington and Mondello Park
- 5 Difficulty Levels: Ranging from the easy beginner mode to the ultra realistic simulation mode
- Career Mode: Win numerous cups and buy your dream car in this challenging mode
- Pure Realism: Experience an unequalled level of realism in cooperation with the FIA GTC-TC teams, incl. pit stops and car setups
- Real Sounds: Completely authentic sounds recorded from the actual FIA racing cars
- Multiplayer Mode: Impress your friends with rare unlockable cars and challenge up to 15 opponents online
36. Dakar 18
In Dakar 18 you can choose between 5 vehicle categories:
- UTV (SxS)
- Cars: Peugeot, Mini, Toyota, Renault, Mitsubishi
starring Carlos Sainz, Stéphane Peterhansel, Sebastien Loeb, Nasser Al Attiyah, Nani Roma, Orlando Terranova, Mikko Hirvonen, Bryce Menzies, Emiliano Spataro, Carlos Sousa and many others.
- Motorcycles: KTM, Honda, Yamaha, Husqvarna
starring Mathias Walkner, Sam Sunderland, Joan Barreda, Adrien Van Beveren, Pablo Quintanilla, Laia Sanz and many others
- Quads: Yamaha Raptor
starring Ignacio Casale, Sergey Karyakin, Alexis Hernandez, Rafal Sonik
- Trucks: Kamaz, Maz, Tatra, MAN
starring Eduardo Nikolaev, Martin Kolomy, Aleksandr Vasilevski and many others.
- SxS: Polaris
starring Patrice Garrouste, Claude Fournier and many others
- Huge Cross-Country Open World: driving experience across Peru, Bolivia and Argentina with more than 12,000km2 of open world that doesn’t limit you to a track or certain roads
- Dakar Rally 2018 simulated 14 stages from Lima to Córdoba
- Realistic Graphics: through the conversion of satellite images on the game terrain
- Realistic Road Book Navigation System: Simulating the official Road Books of the Dakar Rally 2018 to guide you across that immense landscape where you’re free to roam. Can you get to the finish line without getting lost?
- Time and Weather Simulation: Get stuck in dry sand under the burning sun or fight against deep mud in heavy rain or river beds!
- Rescue and Repair: Are you just driving for victory or willing to stop and help others in need? Towing a stuck competitor will provide you extra repair points. You will need them!
- Single-player and Multiplayer: The game features a full-fledged online and offline multiplayer experience and competition. Race up to seven other competitors in online stages or play with a friend on split screen!
Categories in common with Dakar 18: Racing
37. V-Rally 4
The return of a legendary off-road racing game! Enjoy an extreme experience while becoming an expert in a demanding simulation. Take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs, and set off on a spectacular journey across every continent.
Dominate dangerous roads, hostile conditions and environments, constantly striving for more speed and with adrenaline boosting your reflexes. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, take on the most difficult routes in fabulous surroundings.
Rally: from Kenya to Sequoia Park, dominate the most difficult routes in conditions that are often extreme, at the wheel of modern and historic vehicles.
V-Rally Cross: intense 8-way races on dirt/tarmac tracks.
Extreme-Khana: drift, precision and speed, with traps scattered over the roads, putting your driving and showmanship skills to the test!
Buggy: become an expert at driving through hilly terrain, adopt the special reflexes and learn the particular physics needed to win these fierce races.
Hillclimb: reach the peaks at the wheel of these powerful, twitchy monsters.
Over 50 car models, including the most famous in rallying and extreme motor sport, for you to test drive, collect, upgrade, customise and, above all, excel at!
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, a studio specialising in racing simulations, V-Rally 4 has all the latest physics and graphics developments of the KT Engine.
As the trip is worth nothing unless it is shared, V-Rally 4 has a Career mode and an innovative online mode to transform your experience and progress.
Categories in common with V-Rally 4: Racing
38. WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
Take on all the challenges of the 2017 World Rally Championship: the official cars and drivers, 13 countries, 52 Special Stages, every surface, more powerful cars, more demanding physics, longer races, and an eSports mode to keep you on the edge of your seat all year round. Choose among cars from prestigious manufacturers such as Hyundai, Toyota, Citroën, and Ford, perfectly recreated for a realistic driving experience. 55 official teams are available, including a large selection of WRC 2 and WRC Junior drivers. The 13 Epic Stages offer an unprecedented gaming experience with special stages that last more than 15 minutes: the ultimate endurance test for both drivers and WRC fans!
– New physics bring to life all the power of the WRC 2017 cars.
– Completely overhauled tracks provide an ultra-realistic driving experience.
– Local split screen multiplayer.
– New online challenges each week.
39. Gold Rush: The Game
Those of you who have never dreamt about finding a gold nugget, please raise your hand. Ok, now, gather around, because I’m about to tell you something. The rest of you can just enjoy this experience, because there is nothing I can tell you to make you even more interested. It’s just a “dream come true” for all of us, right?
Gold Rush allows you to discover the tough experience of gold mining. You start with just an excavator, but with passing seasons, you become the wealthiest man in Alaska.
We created a big, detailed world with four unique gold mining claims. On each, you will find a fully deformable terrain. Each fragment of our world has its own background story you can discover in spare time.
Our main goal was to create a high-fidelity simulation. You will spend a lot of time in the excavator, as it is the main gold mining tool, so with that in mind, we spend the majority of our time giving you the best possible experience.
There is no campaign in our game. Instead, we decided, after a long tutorial, you will go into Sandbox mode, where you will not be constrained by anything.
Remember, nobody can work all day, all night. Even if you’d like to, the hard work of gold miners is often hampered by the force of nature. Difficult weather conditions can easily spoil the machines and stop the extraction for a long time, not to mention the winter, when you can’t dig at all.
Genre: Simulation Of Gold Mining
Release Date: Q3 2017Support Us On Kickstarterhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/gold-rush-0
40. 4x4 Evo
4x4 Evo (also re-released as 4x4 Evolution) is a video game developed by Terminal Reality for the Windows, Macintosh, PlayStation 2 and Dreamcast platforms. It is one of the first console games to have cross-platform online play where Dreamcast, Macintosh and Windows versions of the game appear online at the same time. The game can use maps created by users to download onto a hard drive, as well as a Dreamcast VMU. All versions of the game are similar in quality and gameplay, although the online systems feature a mode to customize the players' own truck and use it online. The game is still online-capable on all systems except for PlayStation 2. This was Terminal Reality's only video game to be released for the Dreamcast.
Categories in common with 4x4 Evo: Racing
41. Richard Burns Rally
Richard Burns Rally is a simulation, sports and racing game developed by Warthog. It was originally released in 2004. It was published by SCi Entertainment Group. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Richard Burns Rally is available on PC.
42. MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Rainbow Studios has mastered ATV’s, conquered motocross, and now redefines the genre they built on the PC. Rainbow Studios isn’t the only one building anymore, as the MX vs ATV Unleashed franchise introduces a track editor for the first time, allowing players to create the ultimate offroad environments. Race through miles of open terrain and vast environments in a multitude of vehicles vying to own the offroad. Immense freeworld areas boast a variety of specialized SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climb, and Waypoint races. Just when you think you’ve reached the pinnacle of racing, an assortment of freeworld challenges, freestyle competitions, and a variety of mini games await. Take on the racing world in an attempt to knock off motocross and ATV riders in over 50 technical supercross and rugged outdoor tracks. Throughout the season, motocross bikes and ATV’s collide on the same track to determine racing’s best machine. The most complete offroad experience unleashes the power into the players hands on the PC.Key FeaturesTrack editor: create the ultimate off-road environment, take it online and race all challengers
New off-road vehicles: rip through the sand dunes in two new ATV models, launch off snow-capped mountains with a redesigned monster truck, or show off two new pimped out 4x4 golf karts to country-club friends
New racing events, mini-games, and freestyle challenges: SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, Way point races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps, and more
New outdoor freestyle: check your skills in pulling off over 40 rider stunts in this new game mode
Open class competition: race numerous off-road vehicles in six-player multiplayer races
Ultra-realistic physics: Rainbow's "Rhythm Racing" physics engine perfectly re-creates each vehicle's real-world handling to conquer all dangerous terrain
Rainbow Studios: the creators of Motocross Madness return to their PC roots with the ultimate offroad racing game
43. Off-Road Drive
Off-Road Drive, the off-road racing simulation for PC, is the first game ever to deliver a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience. Players will take part in The Russian trophy, Off-Road Trial, Thai Trophy and many other events through the worst driving conditions with a variety of natural obstacles like swamps, rocks, snow and sand.
No other game features this variety of off-road sport vehicles including tuned stock SUVs and trucks, as well as several classes of prototypes specifically built for off-road driving. The vehicles can be equipped with an assortment of special cross-country equipment and accessories including winches, low gear, differential gear locking, clinometer, altimeter, tire air pressure control, sand tracks, etc.
There has never been such an innovative simulation of interactive terrain response as well. Terrain under the vehicle will act just like it does in real life, the car will sink in dirt, the dirt will create a rut and will stick to the car and tires affecting its handling. Stones will fly from underneath the wheels and damage other trucks. The game will feature various surfaces that will not only affect tire friction but have complex reactions based on car weight, speed, wheel torque, tire condition, time on this surface, depth of car immersion into the surface and much more.
- Leading international off-road championships.
- Racing and mud bogging.
- Tough challenges and obstacles to beat.
- Special off-road equipment and accessories (Lowered gearing, front/rear locking differentials, winch, etc.).
44. rFactor 2
rFactor 2 is a realistic, easily extendable racing simulation from Studio 397. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer and the height of racing realism. rFactor 2 features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics.
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle as well as dynamically varying weather conditions such as rain. Tracks feature "real-road" technology that changes the grip as more cars drive on it. You can run full 24 hour endurance events and in multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.
rFactor 2 is also an evolving product, which will be updated and added to for many years, so the list of features will expand!Features
- Updated to use multi-core CPU technology
- Advanced physics engine
- Newly updated tyre model
- Driving surface construction, even painted line thickness, affects grip levels
- Engine boost and Turbo modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
Dynamic Racing Experience
- Real-time day/night lighting transitions
- Realistic wet/dry weather transitions
- Dynamically laid rubber increases grip throughout racing session(s)
- Rubber chunks (“marbles”) roll off tyres and can affect grip
- Tyres sustain damage from poor driving (such as "flatspotting" a tyre) or setups, affecting grip immediately and over time
- Dynamically drying racing line after rain
- Environments filled with animated events like planes, flag marshalls and more…
- Real-time day/night lighting transitions
- Projected headlights for night time driving
- Look to apex and head motion tracking support
- DX9 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- New AI who will race for and defend positions
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system that affects both the appearance and performance of a vehicle
- “Resume from Replay” allows you to resume a race from a saved replay
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Opponent car skins automatically transmitted
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Dedicated server
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Support for modder created car and track content
- Fully adjustable Showroom, UI and HUD layouts
- More Plugin Interfaces
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
Cars and Tracks
- Steam Workshop support for installing cars and tracks
- For a current list of cars and tracks shipped with the simulation visit this link to the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImageSpaceIncorporated/myworkshopfiles/?appid=365960
45. MX vs ATV All Out
All Terrain, All Vehicles, All You! MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience!
Choose between bikes, ATVs, UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound and blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes! The all new Freestyle mode allows you to win with style and crazy stunts! Or go All Out and show your riding skills in Multiplayer!Features:
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or choose to compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world
46. Xpand Rally
Xpand Rally is a breathtaking game that gives you the true to life experience of driving powerful rally cars amidst photorealistic sceneries. Realistic weather effects, rolling hills, and animated scenery all add to game's visual perfection. Xpand Rally also features highly detailed models of modern rally cars and handling physics developed with the help of rally sport professionals which further enhance the realism of driving experience.
Xpand Rally combines the best elements of Rally and Rally Cross racing in one unique gaming experience.
The game offers a career mode based on time trials during both individual races and World Championship Series which will satisfy traditional Rally fans. The Rally Cross fans won't be disappointed either - they can challenge several opponents in head to head racing during competitions based on real and fictitious race events.
Xpand Rally, as the only title on the market, brings the economy factor into a rally game. The player starts with a junk car and competes in races to earn money and acquire upgrades, repair damage, tweak performance and pay the race entry fees.
Along with the tuning-up, the car's condition affects its handling. Due to accurate damage system, it is highly dependent on the player's driving skills. The physical handling model is also influenced by car parts configuration and provides both authentic feel and joy of driving.
The interactive race track surroundings with enhanced game physics and the innovative approach to changing daytime and weather conditions, both influencing the car handling, are other hallmarks of Xpand Rally that distinguish it from other racing games.
For the first time among rally games Xpand Rally includes a complete set of easy-to-use editing tools enabling to create new tracks, cars or even game mods.
Categories in common with Xpand Rally: Racing
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst, an explosively fun fast-paced arcade style racing game with fantastic graphics. Rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents on a dozen different tracks, setting them ablaze in your flaming wake thanks to our exclusive Fireboost technology. Drive as sixteen sarcastic drivers with unique styles and taunts, using various explosive, fire-based special abilities to turn other cars into a pyre of parts. Leave opponents sucking on your smoldering dust in single-player mode, local four-player mode or the insane, firetastic online eight-player mode. Grab the wheel and burn some rubber.Key Features:
- Choose Your Death Ride – Get behind the wheel of 16 different vehicles including trucks, buggys, muscle cars and 4x4s. Win additional artwork and unlock other goodies as you turn opponents in piles of road ash.
- Eccentrically Eclectic Characters – Choose from 16 original characters with unique personalities and nerve pinching taunts.
- Fireboost Abilities – Turn every vehicle into a deadly hotrod with four fiery class-specific special abilities: Fireball, Fireblast, Firewall and Firewheels. Oh yeah!
- Maps Galore – Race on 12 single-player and five multi-player maps including docks, airfields, oil rigs, sewers and warehouses packed with shortcuts, obstacles and cool-down zones (to help extend your Fireboost).
- Modes Aplenty – Play the single-player mode to complete challenges, create a custom race or simply smash AI opponents. Multiplayer modes include four-player local split-screen and eight-player online racing.
- Heart-Pounding Soundtrack – As if things weren't hot enough, the soundtrack includes Hawthorne Heights' rockin' hit single, "Drive."
48. Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
49. Comanche 4
The best-selling Comanche series returns with this fast-paced action game that places you at the controls of a Comanche RAH-66 helicopter. In 6 single player campaigns and multiplayer, the game combines serious firepower with effortless controls and stunning, interactive terrain.
- NON-STOP ASSAULT — Blast away at tanks, jets, aircraft carriers, helicopters, missile-launching troops and more.
- UNLEASH THE POWER — Shoot Hellfire and Stinger missiles, rockets and a 20mm cannon.
- AIRBORNE IN MINUTES — Quickly master flying and fighting using the keyboard & mouse, or for the sim fan, joystick, throttle & pedal controls.
- STUNNING INTERACTIVE TERRAIN — Immerse yourself in detailed environments with rotor wash, shadows, terrain scarring and spectacular explosions.
- 6 EXTREME CAMPAIGNS — Fly across urban, forest, arctic, desert and sea environments while you protect diplomats, support Delta Force, subdue renegade forces, attack warships and more.
50. Rise of Venice
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice was the most important trading post between Western Europe and the eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for political corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for success, power and wealth and with the support of your family, you begin to build up a trading empire across Genua, Tripoli, Rome, Alexandria and Constantinople in addition to many other significant cities from the Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of Venetian society, increasing your power with smart trading moves and calling in the occasional favour you can begin to assemble your own fleet. With this you will start to build up new production facilities, test yourself in challenging sea battles where you will face off against pirates as well as political enemies to finally become the Doge of Venice.Key Features:
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople or Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your family grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in Venice’s government and influence political decisions yourself.
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious sea battles
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet