The best games like Fortified are:
- arrow_rightHalf-Life 2: Lost Coast
- arrow_rightHitman 2
- arrow_rightShadowrun Returns
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- arrow_rightLittle Nightmares
- arrow_rightCall of Duty
- arrow_rightRealm Royale
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem Forever
100 Best Games Like Fortified:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (48)
- iOS (41)
- Android (31)
- macOS (74)
- Linux (42)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (38)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (45)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (15)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Essentially a tech demo, “Half-Life 2: Lost Coast” sole purpose was to show off the new high-dynamic-range-rendering of the Source engine, it was a welcome addition to the franchise. It’s a free addition to the game that can be downloaded through Steam by the owners of Half-Life 2. Gordon Freeman founds himself near a group of decaying piers, fully armed and ready to explore the monastery above him, fighting through the Combine forces.
High-dynamic-range-rendering introduced realistic lighting effects to the game, emulating even camera’s overexposure to the bright light, which was eventually moved to the main game. Lost Coast story is conveyed without cutscenes, every part of the level is tailored specifically to demonstrate the changes, made by developers. Even though it was originally created for the Half-Life 2, it was removed from the main game, alongside some minor story details. It’s not a full standalone game and wasn’t intended as one.
Categories in common with Half-Life 2: Lost Coast: Action
2. Hitman 2
Hitman 2 is the seventh game in its series. It is the sequel to Hitman and a prequel to all other entries of the franchise.
As with all Hitman series, the game follows Agent 47, a hitman for hire and a member of a secret assassins' organization called International Contract Agency. His missions are tied together by a story that continues the plot of 2016's Hitman. The protagonist is searching for an anonymous opponent known as Shadow Client, who was also the main antagonist of the previous game. Hitman 2 also provides insight into Agent 47's mysterious past. The hunt for Shadow Client and his militia takes Agent 47 to new locations, such as a motor race on the sunny streets of Miami and a deadly tropical rainforest in Colombia.
As usual for Hitman series, the player controls Agent 47 from the third person view (switching to the first person when using sniper rifles) in a 3D environment. The game consists of several missions in which the protagonist has to assassinate various targets around the world using non-conventional tactics, stealth, and camouflage. Hitman 2 features an advanced crowd AI and an improved stealth system that allows the player to hide between the trees and in the crowd. The game also features new weapons, such as concussion gadgets that the player can use to knock people out.
The game introduces a new mode called Sniper Assassin that allows the players to cooperate online.
Categories in common with Hitman 2: Action
3. Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns is a science fiction tactical RPG. The game became a revival of the original Shadowrun series, as the new chapter had some references to the 1993 Shadowrun. The Shadowrun universe includes several fictional cyberpunk elements because the main action takes place in the future. The game gives an opportunity to assume the role of a shadowrunner and to investigate a mysterious crime. To start a single campaign called Dead Man’s Switch players are offered to create their own character. The story begins in 2054 in Seattle, when the nameless protagonist receives a message from their shadowrunner accomplice Sam Watts, which was triggered by a dead man’s switch. The message is about Sam’s assassination, and the protagonist is aksed to investigate the case for Sam’s 100 thousand of local currency. The investigation will lead players through the story of serial killer Emerald City Ripper to the large-scale intergalactic conspiracy. In the course of the investigation, the character will participate in turn based fights and complete in-game objectives. Although the gameplay is mostly linear, it features some exploration and interaction with the environment.
4. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
5. Little Nightmares
Heavily inspired by Limbo and Inside, Little Nightmares are telling a story of another lost child. Six is a starving little girl in a yellow raincoat, which is trapped in a mysterious vessel named the Maw. Players are taking control of Six’s movement, in order to help her escape the ship and dangerous inhabitants, that’s been kidnaping and preparing children to be served as a feast for the Guests.
The control scheme is not including any combat moves, leaving players defenseless against any threat. Six can run, crawl, climb, push or pull, and in rare cases carry an object she can throw to stagger an enemy or solve a puzzle. The game gives players the ability to carry a lighted match at any time, inviting players to explore and search for the collectible statues.
Little Nightmares have 3 DLC levels, expanding the game beyond the perspective of Six, where the Runaway Kid, a young boy, who is trying to catch up to Six and having his own adventure, going through the Maw in the extra chapters, named “The Depths”, “The Hideaway” and “The Residence.”
6. Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a World War II first-person shooter developed by Infinity Ward. It is the first game in the series by the same name.
During the game's singleplayer campaign, the players take control of three soldiers from different armies: Joey Martin from the U.S. military, sergeant Evans from the British SAS, and Alexei Ivanovich Voronin from the Red Army. The game's plot follows their path from boot camp to the Battle of Berlin. There are 26 missions present in the game.
Call of Duty features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. During the singleplayer campaign, a briefing is held or a slide-show with commentary before every mission. In order to complete a level, the player has to complete several objectives in a chronological order. There are four difficulty levels in Call of Duty, they differ in the amount of damage the player can sustain. There is no health regeneration system present in the game. A health pack system is used instead.
The players can carry two main weapons, one pistol, and 10 grenades. The players can melee any enemy they encounter in the game.
At the beginning of the match, the players choose one of four sides: the U.S. Army, the British forces, the Vermacht, and the Red Army.
There are 4 game modes present in Call of Duty: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Search and Destroy.
The game's maps are renditions of the real battlefields, such as Sainte-Mere-Eglise, the shores of Normandy, Berlin, and Stalingrad.
7. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
8. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
9. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
One could call Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days a modern art project and be correct. Dog Days is the continuation of infamous Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. This time the player controls Lynch - a psychopath who now lives in Hong-Kong with his love Xiu. Kane, the protagonist of the first game, comes to Hong-Kong in hopes to get some money by smuggling guns to Africa together with Lynch, but at the very beginning of the game Lynch decides to do a little job with local mafia and Kane accidentally shoots a girlfriend of influential mafia person and everyone, starting with local hooligans, police and then military turns against the two.
Kane & Lynch: Dog Days differs from all the other third person shooters by its original visual style and presentation. Everything what player sees is filtered by lo-fi visual effects and so everything looks like filmed with an old and cheap digital photo camera. The screen is shaking all the time, censuring wounds of shot enemies, colors of screen drastically changes when Lynch is wounded. The rhythm of the game is insanely quick to the point where it gets surreal.
10. H1Z1: King of the Kill
H1Z1 is one huge deathmatch in which every player tries to eliminate all others. Up to 150 players can compete at once, and the last survivor wins. There is also a team deathmatch option for groups of two to five.
At the beginning of each match, all players are dropped randomly across the map. Before they start killing each other, they have to find themselves weapons, armor, and other necessary supplies. They may even use cars and bikes found in the game area to move faster or run down their opponents. Crafting is also available, and players can use items they gathered to make improvised armor and weapons.
Some players may decide to stay out of the fight for as long as possible to let their opponents eliminate each other. They can not bide their time forever, though: to prevent players from camping for too long, the game area will shrink over time. Poisoned gas will eventually cover larger and larger sections of the map, forcing the players to come together at last and indulge in the good old ultraviolence. The masks and hilarious motley outfits worn by the characters not only make them look unique but also bring into H1Z1 a distinct flavor of The Purge film series.
11. Hard Reset Extended Edition
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
The game genre is described as an “adventure.” The creators of the game claim that the game is a combination of the creators' favorite literature, movies, and cyberpunk, noir genres.
The game develops on planet Earth, in the ordinary world, in the atmosphere of the 50s, in the fictional location of Japanada.
A top-secret espionage agency operating out of an abandoned subway station. The player controls Polyblank performing several missions given by the head of the organization.
Missions are almost always bizarre and nonsensical. For example, all of them begin by ingesting a dose of prescription medicine. Missions include degaussing and smuggling pigeons, assassinating cowboys, cross dressing, killing a piggybacks, and photocopying.
The main content of the game is exploration and comedy over puzzle-solving.
Each mission has a main goal, but the player can freely explore the world of the game, which is filled with many creatures and objects. There are also many mini-games.
Managing a character is organized quite simply. Player can use the keyboard to move in all directions, jump, cycle through the player's inventory, and interact with highlighted objects. The mouse allows to manipulate the camera and look around.
Bonus game mode
"Wedding Quake» mode allows players try to shoot AI-controlled enemies with wedding-themed weaponry, like wedding cake, roses, champagne corks, in a Quake deathmatch-style contest.
An experimental game that tries to combine first-person shooters and tower defense genres. Players take control of the elite soldier Skye, who was sent to defend her hometown from a crowd of unknown alien-monsters.
At the beginning of each map, the player has time to place the attacking towers and build a maze along which hostile creatures will move. The main task is to protect the core, which can withstand a small amount of damage.
There are 8 types of the tower, which differ in functionality: attack towers, towers-teleports, and towers, which affect the characteristics of enemies. Also, the player can inflict damage with his weapon. there are 10 types of enemies in the game, 3 of which are and will require a special tower to defeat. At the end of each mission, a “fat” enemy appears on the map - the boss, which deals more damage to the core and which is harder to beat. Multiplayer is not available in this installment of the series.
14. Sine Mora
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up game developed by Digital Reality.
Set on the distant planet, that is ruled by the Layil Empire, the race of Enkie is being enslaved and exterminated. The story revolves around two resistance groups that fight for different goals and in different parts of the planet. They eventually get together and cooperate. Enkies are able to time travel, so the story is set in different timelines both in the past and the future.
Every level of the game has to be completed before the time limit expires. Players gain more time by destroying enemy targets and lose time for getting hit. There are multiple weapons in the game such as seeker missiles and energy beams. The players can slow down time. Powerups are also scattered around the levels which increase the rate of fire or replenish ammo. There are 18 bosses featured in Sine Mora. The players have to figure out the weak spots and the tactics of their enemy in order to pass the level.
15. Agents of Mayhem
Agents of MAYHEM is the latest open-world, third-person action game from the creators of the Saints Row franchise!
In Agents of MAYHEM, you run a no-holds barred operation against a shadowy super-villain organization known only as LEGION and their mysterious leader, the Morningstar.
Following the global attacks on Devil’s Night, cities of the world are held by the LEGION’s Ministries, bands of powerful villains named for the Seven Deadly Sins.
Seoul is the personal domain of LEGION’s mad scientists, the Ministry of Pride – Doctor Babylon and his rogue’s gallery of supporting villains.
You play as a variety of Super Agents – each with their own distinct look, personality, weapons, and skills. Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
MAYHEM’s Agents have a license to do what the hell they want, so long as they do whatever it takes to grow the agency and ultimately defeat LEGION.
Categories in common with Agents of Mayhem: Action
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
17. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
It‘s September 1998 and Raccoon City is being consumed by Umbrella’s deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite squad into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite Spec-Ops soldiers to track down the source of the mysterious outbreak.
Gear up as a member of the Umbrella Security Service and battle against all of the forces at play in Raccoon City. You’ll come face-to-face with horrifying Resident Evil enemies like hunters and lickers as you navigate the Raccoon City Streets in search of your targets which include series icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.
One thing is for sure, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell.Key Features:
- Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
- Three Corner Conflict: Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.Ws) create an unpredictable third force that leaves the battlefield in chaos
- Campaign Mode: Both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind Raccoon City’s downfall by any means necessary
- Competitive Multiplayer: Bring the fight online in 4v4 competitive multiplayer modes such as Team Attack, Biohazard, Survivors, and Heroes Mode
- Define your Play Style: Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases
- International Team Development: a fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio
18. Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a multiplayer third-person shooter developed by Fatshark.
The game revolves around team-based combat. The class system is present in the game. There are four classes in the game: Blaster, Deputy, Gunslinger, and a Trapper. Every class grants a bonus to their teammates. For example, the Blaster can increase the defense stat of his teammates. The classes are designed to cover every range of the battlefield. The Blaster and the Gunslinger are short range classes, while the Deputy and the Trapper should be used in the middle to long range combat.
There is no singleplayer campaign present in the game, yet there are 6 different game modes: Conquest, Greed, Powderkeg, Robbery, Shootout, and Demolition. Every game mode requires a lot of teamwork from the players. For example, in Greed mode, the objective of the players is to capture the only bag full of gold on the map and get it to a specific safe zone.
Categories in common with Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West: Action
19. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
20. Hard Reset Redux
The acclaimed First-Person Shooter returns fully upgraded, and more beautifully challenging than ever. Hard Reset Redux is a brand new version of the cyberpunk classic that includes all the content of previous editions, and adds new improved gameplay, enhanced visuals and additional content to make this the Definitive Edition of Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting. Having been originally developed to shake-up the shooter scene on PC, Hard Reset now returns to do it again on a new generation of hardware.New Features
- Brand New Cyber-Katana Weapon: A powerful new weapon which provides an effective close range combat option
- Brand New Enemy Type: Various variants of a threatening new Cyborg Zombie now lie in wait for unsuspecting players
- New Quick Dash Move: Provides players with a new movement option in battle to help avoid incoming attacks and enemies
- Enhanced Visuals: The game has been updated to the newest version of the RoadHog engine and includes improved lightning and effects
- Improved Performance: Enjoy faster Load times, a new Quicksave feature and full joypad support
- Rebalanced Gameplay: The game now includes improved difficulty levels and better pacing
- Different Enemy Placement: Enemies are introduced differently throughout the game, and provide a new challenge for even the most seasoned Hard Reset veteran
21. NBA Playgrounds
• Easy to play, challenging to master
• Offline and Online Multiplayer
• Massive roster of current and retired NBA superstars
• All the official NBA teams
• Travel to playgrounds across the globe
• Hundreds of dunks and moves
• Collect all your favorite players
• Improve players over time
• Compete against the master of the playground himself - Allen Iverson
• Even more NBA superstars will be added post-launch
“Up your game!”
22. Viscera Cleanup Detail
IMPORTANT FOR MAC USERSPlease note that the OS X version does NOT have various Steam functionality, including: multiplayer connectivity through Steam, Workshop or Steam Achievements. Please see the community page for more details: http://steamcommunity.com/app/246900/discussions/3/133255603284962202/The GameDisaster! An alien invasion and subsequent infestation have decimated this facility. Many lives were lost, the facility was ruined and the aliens were unstoppable. All hope was lost until one survivor found the courage to fight back and put the aliens in their place!
It was a long and horrific battle as the survivor dueled with all manner of terrifying life-forms and alien mutations, but our hero won out in the end and destroyed the alien menace! Humanity was saved!
Unfortunately, the alien infestation and the heroic efforts of the courageous survivors have left rather a mess throughout the facility. As the janitor, it is your duty to get this place cleaned up.
So grab your mop and roll up your sleeves, this is gonna be one messy job.
Today, you're on Viscera Cleanup Detail!Key Features
- Janitorial Simulation - Step into the boots of a space-station sanitation technician and deal with the horrific aftermath of a sci-fi horror event. Blood, viscera, spent cartridges, worker bodies and other messes litter the facilities.
- Clean - It's your job to clean up the mess, so clean it up you shall! Use your trusty mop, gloves, dispenser machines, plasma laser and sniffer tool to help you get all that blood out of the floor and off the ceiling! You can even try and punch-out if you think you've done your job.
- Sandbox Gameplay - Don't want to clean? Just want to make more of a mess and play around with the physics? Go ahead! You can save your game as well; that's kind of us!
- Multiplayer - You can even enlist some friends/coworkers to come and help you clean up (or make even more mess). Split-screen co-op is available too!
Santa's Rampage comes included in the main game download AND as a standalone copy you can use to connect with others who only own Santa's Rampage.
23. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Komaru Naegi, little sister to Makoto Naegi, has been imprisoned inside a mysterious apartment for over a year. One day, she is rescued by Byakuya Togami of Future Foundation, but the rescue is derailed by a sudden attack of hundreds of Monokumas. Komaru soon discovers that the city has been taken over by a group of children calling themselves the Warriors of Hope. Their leader, Monaca, declares that the city will be the site of a “children's paradise,” and to accomplish this, all the adults will be exterminated. Komaru teams up with Toko Fukawa to try to survive the rampaging Monokumas, escape the crafty Monokuma Kids, and uncover the secrets of the city.
Third Person Shooter Action Sequences: Use Future Foundation's Hacking Gun to have a fighting chance against the hordes of Monokumasas you traverse Towa City.
Riddles and Puzzles: The MonokumaKids will challenge more than just your trigger finger; you'll need your smarts to survive as well. There's a lot to discover in the city, with a number of familiar faces and mysteries to unravel!
Tons of Different Types of Ammo: Tackle challenges with multiple kinds of Truth Bullets, such as Paralyze and Link. Upgrade your firepower with special Bling Bullet modifiers.
Steam Features: Supports Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud and Steam Trading Cards
24. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
The year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
- Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
- Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
27. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
28. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Command an elite multinational squad of special operatives against hidden terrorist forces. In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, the third installment to the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team Rainbow faces the hidden global forces of a new and secretive foe. Command Rainbow in a race against time - in locations including England, Norway, the Caribbean islands, and Rio de Janeiro during Carnaval - to stop a madman and his doomsday plot.
Command the world's most elite force of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3: Raven Shield™ into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.
Rainbow Six 3 Gold Download Features
- Pick your team members, assembled from the best counter-terrorism and military units from around the world. Then outfit them with the right armor, weapons, and high-technology equipment for the mission at hand.
- After equipping your team, plot out the assault of the target area on the map interface. Lay out a plan for each squad to maximize surprise, stealth, and safety.
- After all the planning - execute! In first-person mode, lead one squad or control all three through different radio commands and signals. Enter and clear a room of terrorists, rescue hostages, defuse bombs, and recover vital intelligence to help you in later missions.
- All-new eight-mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
- Five new multiplayer levels (Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys, and Jungle).
- Three new multiplayer game modes (Adversarial Terrorist Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt, and Capture the Enemy).
- Seven additional real-world weapons (for a total of 64) with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie The Matrix.
- Three bonus classic missions from the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® and Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear®, updated with the latest graphics and technology.
Please note that as of August 2016, the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.
Categories in common with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold: Action
29. Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
The world of music is once again threatened. The art of soulful music, the kind that touches your heart, is in grave danger of disappearance. The evil forces that you fought so bravely are back! And they are even more powerful and desperate. Once again you'll need to step into Frederic Chopin's shoes and face opponents that have only one agenda - to enslave the musical world, mass produce soulless artists with their same-sounding radio hits, and reap enormous profits, hindering any creativity in the process.
- 10 challenging musical duels with some of the most renown pop stars
- 10 fantastic, catchy tracks, inspired by Frederic Chopin's composition and different music genres.
- Quirky story with tons of parody and twists
- Extremely easy to get to, but hard to master gameplay
- Hand-painted animated comic
- Achievements and leaderboards
30. Thief of Thieves: Season One
Thief of Thieves: Season One you play as a cat burglar using stealth, social engineering and team members to pull off some high profile heists across the world.
Based on the award winning comic book series by Robert Kirkman , Thief of Thieves: Season One is a story of heists and the people behind them. It’s time for Celia, protege of master thief Redmond, to make the leap from apprentice to master. A botched job takes Celia to Europe, where she joins a new team of criminals for a crime spree. Get to know your team, choose your approach on the field, but be careful – the choices you make may have drastic consequences.
A new continent and a new team, will you make the cut?Key Features
- The story is told via comic frames and gameplay, where Celia makes her way through scenes ranging from cocktail parties to construction yards by using her skills in social engineering and sneaking - never violence
- Stunning Visuals – Unique visual style combining hand-drawn 2D comics and 3D environments into one seamlessly flowing story experience
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by such voice actors like Fryda Wolff (Mass Effect: Andromeda), Stephen Stanton (Rogue One), Emily O’Brien (Death Stranding), Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1), Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda 2), and Elias Toufexis (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- A tailor-made story – the choices you make shape the narrative and build the relationships with your team members
The full Season One is now available, and all of the four volume story is playable right away.
Thief of Thieves: Season One is based on the comic book series created by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound Entertainment.
31. Section 8: Prejudice
On the battlefield, prejudice takes many forms, knows no boundaries, and drives all conflict. In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it. Section 8®: Prejudice™ is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision – from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives – drastically impacts the battlefield.Key features:
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity's survival in the single player campaign.
- Strategically spawn anywhere on the battlefield to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your playstyle.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions - from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapons, equipment, and upgrade variants.
Note: Multiplayer is no longer supported for this title due to August 22, 2013 shutdown of the Games for Windows Live Program from Microsoft. Please see http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/pc-marketplace-closing for more information. Singleplayer, however, continues to work normally.
32. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
33. The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game! Play as your favorite ninjas, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army. Master the art of Ninjagility by wall-running, high-jumping and battling the foes of Ninjago to rank up and upgrade the ninja's combat skills. Only in the LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game will you experience the film across 8 action packed locations each with its own unique Challenge Dojo. And with the Battle Maps, play against friends and family in competitions for up to four players!
34. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
35. White Noise 2
Enjoy a fresh horror experience with White Noise 2!
White Noise 2 is the sequel of the successful White Noise Online. Be a part of the investigator team, or take control of the creature and devour them! White Noise 2 offers a 4vs1 asymmetric horror experience that won't leave anyone unmoved.Play with your friends
White Noise 2 features a simple matchmaking system that allows you to play with your friends without complications. Enter the game, choose your side or leave it to luck, and start playing!The investigators are back
As an investigator, explore the area, cooperate with your partners, and make sure not to get lost, or you'll be easy prey for the creature! Try not to lose your sanity and watch your flashlight battery level to avoid walking blind.And the creature as well!
As the creature, stalk your preys and hunt them without being seen. Light can stun you, so use your powers to avoid it and wreak havoc upon the investigators, spreading them to make easier preys. Summon totems that will warn you of the presence of nearby investigators, and prevent them from picking the 8 tapes before you finish them off!Back from the grave
In White Noise 2, death doesn't mean game over. Rise as a ghost and take advantage of your enhanced exploration skills to help the remaining investigators in their search.Unlock new items
Unlock new characters and flashlights as you play, including the classic White Noise Online characters. Each one has different specializations and skills. Do you prefer a stealhty approach, or will focus on speed even while making noise? Better flashlight battery, or improved exploration skills?Relive the best moments
Of course, the signature replay screen is back in White Noise 2. Once the thrilling session is over, take a laugh checking how the team walked in circles, or one of the investigators got lost!
36. Splitgate: Arena Warfare
Splitgate: Arena Warfare is a fast-paced multiplayer shooter that uses player-controlled portals to create a new dimension of arena combat.
Evoking memories of the most revered shooters of the past two decades, Splitgate: Arena Warfare embraces the classic and familiar feel of close-quarters combat while adding a multi-directional twist that adds a never-before-seen spatial wrinkle to the arena shooter setting. Constant movement is encouraged and rewarded as players strategically place portals to flank, flee or fly through the air to create incredible, previously-impossible moments as they battle against up to 10 friends online or versus formidable AI.
Splitgate: Arena Warfare is designed to be equally accessible to first-time and veteran FPS players, with an infinitely high skill cap that will take players hundreds of hours to refine and master. Instead of a complicated and convoluted matchmaking system, Splitgate: Arena Warfare uses a simple, intuitive 1-50 ranking system determined purely on player wins and losses, cutting down on in-game griefing while providing little incentive for player boosting.
Splitgate: Arena Warfare is built in Unreal Engine 4 by 1047 Games, a passionate group of shooter fans, whose experience and love for the genre transcends the typical development team. The game is currently in Closed Beta and will be widely available for PC this Spring.
Categories in common with Splitgate: Arena Warfare: Action
Ginka, the beautiful officer, is on the local SWAT team by day. But at night, she becomes the Silver cat. And with incredible agility, unbelievable sensitivity and amazing ability, she roams the city like batman. Accidentally, she was informed that the famous gem ‘Emerald Queen’ was stolen. In order to get it back, she blended into the infamous Kurobara’s mansion. But to her surprise, she got trapped by a notorious SM dominatrix who’s crazy about whipping, bondage, shocking and wax-dripping. What will Ginka’s fate be?
Cat Girl is an AVG with an incredible storyline and voice-over throughout all game for main characters. Besides over 100,000-word script, the game also has different choices, which will lead to numerous endings.
貓野目 銀華役: 思 ちぽ
黒薔薇 峰子役: 柳 優雨
三毛 玉五郎役: 福田 純
三毛 玉子役: 紅葉 美兎
三毛 鈴音役: 禦上みみ
Trading cards: According to new policy of Steam, trading cards will be available when the quantity of copies of game sold reachs a certain amount.
38. Galactic Junk League
Galactic Junk League is a tactic sci-fi free-to-play shooter arena - a combat game mixed with almost infinite ship building possibilities.
Build anything. Fight anyone. In space.
What used to be a prosperous universe is now a post-apocalyptic rusty dump full of galactic junk. Savage arenas became the only amusement we have. To fight and destroy, we use all necessary means from super advanced beam weapons to makeshift torpedoes made from a rusty fridge. The most valuable thing here? Your team.
Build your junk ships to literally any shapes and sizes and fight against the creations of other players in 7v7 PvP capture arenas across 3 new maps. The more you fight the better ships you can build. Pick one of the classes (Frigate, Cruiser, Battleship and Destroyer) and research all the blocks to build your ultimate junk ship. Every classs has its own role in the team.
- 4 unlockable classes with unique fighting styles and build options
- 3 unique multi-level weapon systems (Rockets, Lasers, Gauss)
- class-specific abilities
- 3 different maps, each with unique play style
- infinite number of possible ship designs thanks to vast building options and mirror mode
- high level of replayability
- player profiles and top ladders
- skill-based matchmaking with players from all around the world!
New with the full release (compared to Early Access):
- brand new game mode: Galactic Conquest
- reworked game mechanics and abilities
- class system overhaul
- Tactical Communication Interface
- revamped game start
- AI opponents
- sales and new DLCs
39. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
40. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
Strap into the cockpit of the Cobra – the most powerful tank ever built – and experience first-person VR combat across neon-scarred sci-fi landscapes in an explosive campaign for 1-4 players.
Load your tank with a wide range of devastating weapons and power-ups, and blast your way to a colossal final showdown.
EPIC VR TANK WARFARE
Battlezone offers unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
LIMITLESS SOLO & CO-OP PLAY
Experience a thrilling campaign for 1-4 players where different environments, enemies and missions blend together across a procedurally generated campaign. No two playthroughs will be the same!
Unleash destructive weapons and awesome special equipment, from laser-guided missiles and rail guns to EMPs and shield boosts
Unlock more powerful tanks, weapons and special equipment and pick from hundreds of deadly combinations!
Experience where it all started with Classic Mode – featuring original two-track controls and worldwide leaderboards to test yourself against!
42. Voodoo Vince: Remastered
The classic character platformer is back for the first time in over 13 years, and now in glorious high definition! Vince’s adventure takes him from the streets of New Orleans to the depths of a Louisiana bayou to find the whereabouts of his keeper, Madam Charmaine. In true voodoo style, Vince encounters and defeats quirky monsters and villains ... by kicking his own butt! By racing under a falling safe, jumping into a high-speed blender, or leaping under falling rubble, Vince is sure to defeat his enemies—all while managing to escape completely unscathed.
• Voodoo combat action: Players can employ more than 30 voodoo attacks that do outrageous things to Vince, but it's the monsters who end up hurting! Unlike in other games, players must actually USE dangers and hazards, instead of running from them. Falling safes, prickly pushpins, and bolts of lightning bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "no pain, no gain."
• Magical voodoo world: Thrust into the depths of a twisted and dangerous world, Vince must trek through 30 detailed levels, including crawfish-laden swamps, a graveyard filled with imps and lost zombies, a fantastic French Quarter, and a network of boggy sewers.
• Vehicles and minigames: As the game unfolds, Vince must master and pilot a number of vehicles, including a fanboat, a submarine, an airplane—and even a rat gives him a lift at one point. Vince must master one mind-bending minigame after another to complete his quest.
• Dynamic cast of characters: No adventure would be complete without its host of surly characters. Offbeat creatures with all the charm of New Orleans are around every corner. Vince encounters everything from Ginger Dead Men (who are not exactly sugar-coated) to a pair of intoxicated gas pumps that offer up a fiery challenge.
43. Slave Zero
It's 500 years in the future.
Man and machine are virtually on and the greatest megacity in the world is locked in a brutal war.
You are the ultimate saboteur and part of an elite fighting force.
Your mission: steal the largest, most sophisticated bio-mechanical attack weapon ever designed ...and kick some serious ass!
- 3rd person action gaming at its best!
- Huge sense of scale! Control 60 feet of raw power as slave zero™.
- Interactive city so real it seems alive! Rampage through a city filled with hover cars, ground traffic, and screaming humans fleeing for their lives.
- Massive mission based levels. Protect allies: steal from and destroy the enemy, while working your way up a 7 mile high city.
- Intense Animation! Crush cars and tanks under foot: climb city buildings or swat hover vehicles while completing mission objectives.
- In your face graphics and sound! New 3D Technology - the Ecstasy Engine™!
- Includes bonus content! Original Artwork and the Soundtrack in both FLAC and MP3 formats!
A company is currently in development of robots for the new generation - Botology, conduct tests for a new system for the remote control of robots. The purpose of the company is to help future potential buyers explore the remote space systems. The consciousness of the robot's operation is connected with a mechanical prototype of sensory organs. However, risky tests can and will lead to difficult, unforseen consequences.
45. Soul Axiom
IN A NUTSHELLFrom the studio that brought you Master Reboot comes a first-person story-driven adventure puzzle game, set in the beautiful, haunting cyber-world of Elysia. Collect unique hand powers, discover multiple endings and choose your own destiny as you unravel the mystery of your digital afterlife.THE GAMEExplore Soul Axiom’s rich environments and immersive story to unravel the mystery of your life, and your digital afterlife. You will be taken on an intriguing voyage of discovery, through beautiful, haunting locations, facing challenges that will lead you into danger on your mission to unlock your identity, your story, your mystery. But beware: some mysteries are better left unsolved.SYNOPSISTake your first steps to paradise by uploading your soul to Elysia, named by critics as “the single most important development in the history of the human race” (Era Magazine, 2027). As the latest state of the art Digital Soul Provider, Elysia is a sprawling server where your memories and dreams become reality. Our patented SoulSync system allows you to choose the memories you want to enjoy for eternity; whether you are a living user or you simply wish to leave a lasting testament of your life that the whole family can relive at their leisure.
In Elysia, death has no dominion. In Elysia, life has no boundaries. Cast off your mortal shackles and discover the secret to immortality in your digital afterlife.
Discover Elysia. Then, now and forever.THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE GAMEWhen you begin the game you are free falling through a storm. Lightning sporadically illuminates the sky, showing brief, vivid flashes of memories. Your memories. You struggle to take a breath as you plummet, out of control, into the eye of the storm, towards your certain death.
Squinting, eyelashes battling the rain, you catch a glimpse of a large object that you are hurtling towards. You brace yourself for impact, for death, confused and terrified and –
You are on the deck of a ship, rain pummelling the wooden boards around you. You look up to see four shadowy figures on the bridge, gazing into the distance, with an old man at the helm.FEATURES• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle elements: Interact with a variety of cryptic logic and action puzzles, find clues and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles and 63 Steam Achievements, expect over 20 hours of captivating gameplay.
• Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
• Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colors, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within The Elysia.
• Dynamic adaptive environments: Use your abilities to manipulate your surrounding environments. Collect your powers and re-visit memories to unlock previously hidden areas.
• Haunting Soundtrack with 50 original compositions: Provides the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
46. Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn
The world is on the brink of disaster. Our biggest celebrities have revealed their true faces -- demons intent on moronizing the public to assume control of the planet. Only one man can save us: a towering Chinese orphan named Shaq Fei Hung. Trained by a kung fu master, Shaq must journey to the most perilous corners of the world to fight evil and realize his destiny as the chosen one.
Shaquille O’Neal returns to “settle the score of ‘94” in this complete reimagining of the Shaq Fu legend. Players take control of the unstoppable Big Diesel as he brawls his way through the hordes of Hollywood and Hell in classic side-scrolling beat ‘em up style.
• Fight your way through the mean streets of China, a South American compound, LA, Fiji, and the Inferno itself.
• Voiced by the real deal, Shaquille O’Neal.
• Fight powerful, outlandish celebrities in boss battles that will make your eyes water.
• Master devastating combos, earth-shattering power moves, and a variety of weapons to conquer the evil hordes.
• Revel in an exclusive new rap track from Shaq Daddy himself.
• Transform into the legendary Big Diesel and Shaqtus to swiftly dispatch your enemies en masse.
47. Magnetic: Cage Closed
You are a prisoner trapped in a strange facility, filled with deadly traps and whispered secrets. At first the facility and its inhabitants all seem like a mystery to you, but soon you begin to understand: Your only chance to survive is to master the Magnet Gun and stay out of harms way. If you make yourself useful they will let you live a little longer, and sooner or later you will get your chance. As the Warden keeps on telling you: “There is always a way out…”
Unique Tool - The magnet gun is a unique tool that can transform the environment, launch you through the air or assist with complicated box puzzles
Diversity - The challenges in Magnetic come in many forms, and blend logical puzzles with skill based movement in a unique combination
No playthrough is the same - Each choice has an impact on what comes next. New secrets and paths are just waiting for players to find themMagnetic: Cage Closed Collector's EditionThe Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition comes with a comprehensive Digital Artbook, Full Digital Soundtrack, and Two New Devious Challenge Maps.
48. Sublevel Zero
Sublevel Zero Redux is a roguelite six-degree-of-freedom shooter set in a universe where reality is falling apart. With your gunship, fight in zero-g through a vast, procedurally generated underground facility to recover the technology you need to escape the many dangers hidden around every corner. Featuring a brand new expansion that adds hours of new content, the action is more intense than ever.
The Redux expansion brings many new features to the game, including a restructured campaign, new enemies, difficulty modes, new starting classes and much more.
Strap on your Oculus Rift or HTC Vive and experience Sublevel Zero in Virtual Reality with an immersive cockpit view and VR-enabled weaponry.
Your gunship is free to fly and rotate in all directions. You can attack from any angle, and so can your enemies. Inspired by classics such as Descent and Forsaken, Sublevel Zero’s retro gravity-defying combat is driven by modern looting and crafting.
No lives. No saves. Fight your way through a different procedurally generated environment every time. Make every shot, every decision count. A wide range of environments stand in your way, from industrial zones to mining caverns. Think on your feet and adapt to each one’s hazards before it’s too late.
Collect a wide range of randomly-generated weapons, upgrades and game-changing items. Craft them together to equip your gunship for your play style. Unlock more items and blueprints as you play and keep those unlocks across playthroughs.
49. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
Be the first to change gravity and solve hard deadly puzzles in Attractio! Control the 3 contestants: Dalek, Mia and Keir, who compete to win the controversial reality show. You will need dexterity and cleverness to pass throughout the challenging levels. Are you up for the challenge?
Men and women risk their lives in live TV, desperate for a better life. Millions of inhabitants of the Solar System look forward to the new season of Attractio. The reality show where contestants solve deadly puzzles; so deadly in fact, there’s only one way they can leave there with their lives: to win.
This season: Keir, a man with a humble origin, looks for the monetary prize. Mia, a policewoman from mars, wants to take home the advanced technology prize. Dalek, a dangerous criminal, plays to win his freedom back. Each one will have to solve different deadly puzzles using different gadgets that will allow them to manipulate gravity.
Attractio takes place in the amazing Entertainment Space Station (ESS), an artificial satellite orbiting Mars. This station was created specifically to broadcast Attractio, being the only place that meets the requirements to host the games of the gravity manipulation. As usual, Darius will be the host of this exciting reality show.
Attractio is the first person shooter where you will be able to manipulate the gravity direction of different objects which, in turn, will make you rethink your expectations about physics. The implications of these slight changes of the laws of physics are considerable enough to allow you to solve each room in a variety of ways: your imagination and dexterity will be your greatest tools. Nevertheless, you’ll be facing some of the most challenging puzzles you’ve ever come across.
Throughout the game, you’ll play as the contestants of the reality show, Mia, Keir and Dalek, each one with different puzzles and gadgets designed for their particular abilities.
Mia: The most renowned detective of Mars will use gravity boots that will test her physical abilities and allowing her to change her own gravity so she can avoid the deadliest traps of Attractio.
Keir: From the poorest region of the Solar System, Keir will use the Shifter gun in Attractio which will allow him to manipulate the gravity direction of certain objects in Attractio.
Dalek: The ruthless criminal who will try to win his freedom back in Attractio, using both the gravity boots and the shifter gun inside the most complex rooms of Attractio.
¿Who will emerge victorious? In order to get to know them you will uncover their controversial pasts and save them from a certain death in Attractio, the most watched reality show in the Solar System.
Categories in common with Attractio: Action