The best games like Forgotten Myths CCG are:
- arrow_rightPapers, Please
- arrow_rightTropico 4
- arrow_rightRealm Grinder
- arrow_rightWestern Press
- arrow_rightSakura Clicker
- arrow_rightNinja Senki DX
100 Best Games Like Forgotten Myths CCG:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (15)
- iOS (47)
- Android (37)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (32)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (11)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari ST (6)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Papers, Please
The creator of the game often travelled through Asia and made the observation that the work of an immigration officer checking documents for entry is simultaneously very monotonous and very responsible. The game reproduces this work - but scammers and unusual situations occur in it much more often than in reality. The task of the player-officer is not to make a mistake, not to let an unwanted guest into the country. He has power, directories, translucent devices, etc., but experienced masters of deception and fraud act against him. The task of the player is complicated by the fact that his country is like all the paranoid dictatorships at the same time. This country fears a lot, seeks to control everything and periodically generates various rules. The game has a lot of humour, a lot of exciting puzzles and unexpected twists, including shooting. The visual and musical design of the game reflects the bizarre world of stupid rules, constant fear and mutual distrust.
2. Tropico 4
Tropico 4 is a simulator/strategy game, where the player takes control of a small island nation as its president. The game is the fourth installment in the series, which have seen lots of changes throughout its existence.
The game focuses on the well-being of your nation’s citizens, the political sphere around the country and the economics. The player will face various difficulties in guiding the country through one of the most challenging times of our world. Victory can be swift, but the consequences will always happen. The unique art style of the game, as well as the soundtrack and in-game humor, will provide an excellent experience for new and seasoned players alike.
The different paths that can be taken in the game for success’s sake will challenge the players to make the most exquisite decisions, and the overall goal of making all people happy is a challenge in itself. Juggling between different factions of people, dealing with disagreement, and sometimes foreign invasions and natural hazards.
3. Realm Grinder
Grow your kingdom, build alliances, and explore one of the deepest idle RPG's ever!
Use your money and influence to grow your kingdom from a single farm to a huge realm that earns wealth even while you're not online! In Realm Grinder, the player is given an incredible array of choices in how they build forge their new kingdom.
Choose to align yourself with a dozen different factions, each of which has their own distinct play style. Will you align with the elves, who reward tapping for treasure, or the demons, who give massive bonuses to the most powerful structures?
Further fine tune your strategy by choosing unique upgrades, buildings, and spells to invest in.
Continue to unlock new and exciting systems like new factions, research, reincarnations, excavations, and way more. Months and months of unique content!
Achievement hunters will be delighted with the broad range and depth of the achievement system. And it's not just eye candy! Many strategies rely on collecting trophies in order to boost certain upgrades.
4. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
5. Sakura Clicker
Sakura Clicker is a free-to-play incremental game, a spin-off of the visual novels series Sakura developed by Winged Cloud.
Unlike previous games in the Sakura series, Sakura Clicker does not have any storyline or premise. Its connection to the rest of the franchise comes down to the similar anime art-style and some characters and highly sexualized character design. Your goal is to defeat a never-ending string of enemies which the game calls the ‘Monsters Girls.’ They appear as explicitly dressed young women with some animal or mystic creatures features such as cat ears, dragon tails or owl wings. You fight Monster Girls primarily by clicking on them with the left mouse button. They do not attack you so you cannot die in the game. Killing enemies gives you gold coins. They are the main currency in the game. You spend gold to level up your character which increases your stats and makes you either deal more damage or hire the allies. The Allies are special characters that help you defeat enemies. Each of them has its scale of progression and comes with several passive abilities. These abelites can increase the amount of gold you get from each, the damage you deal with each click or improve automatic damage the deal themselves. The game is free-to-play and offers some paid DLCs in the form of costumes for your main hero. You can also customize your character’s outfit using gold coins.
Prismata—the gripping debut from Lunarch Studios—radically redefines the strategy genre by combining elements of real-time strategy, card games, and tabletop strategy games to create something entirely new and unique.
Competing against other humans or ruthlessly efficient AI, you'll plan devastating attacks through a series of quick-fire turns. Will you outwit your opponents by striking at the perfect moment? Or will you fall victim to a devious trap?Game Modes
- Campaign: an enthralling 40-mission story-based single player adventure
- Casual Match: play friendly games against other humans or one of 30 different AI personalities
- Combat Training: over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios dripping with fascinating strategy insights
- Ranked Play: get paired against opponents of similar skill and compete for a spot on the leaderboards
- Custom Games: play bots or friends with fully editable unit pools, time controls, handicaps, AI difficulty, and more
- Expert Challenge: ultra-difficult mission variants for players seeking extreme challenges
- Event Mode: heart-pounding blitz brawl tourneys and crazy mode-of-the-week events with prizes
The StoryHundreds of years in the future, humans have engineered a prosperous new civilization on the distant planet Beacon, where the sun never sets. Meanwhile, the planet's frigid dark side has been colonized by an enigmatic faction of intelligent machines that threaten humanity with conflict.
In these new cybernetic times, human soldiers are obsolete. Instead, warfare is conducted swiftly with massive armies of robots. The Swarmwielders—human commanders of these mechanical forces—are the defenders of society, training relentlessly for the day when the machines strike again. However, when their own robots start to mysteriously malfunction, the humans find themselves endangered by something much closer than the machines lurking beyond the fringe.
- State-of-the-art enemy AI created by Professor David Churchill, winner of the 2013 StarCraft AI competition
- A custom replay browser where you can watch, share, and analyze game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role and purpose in combat
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock
- Real-time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players
- Absolutely zero pay-to-win—no card packs to open; all units are free for all players
- Over 500 customizable emotes and 250 awesome unit skins to collect
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios, each with a different optimal strategy to discover
GameplayIn Prismata, you’ll collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army, and trade blows with your opponent until one of you is obliterated. Prismata blends elegant turn-based mechanics with the tactical decision-making elements that are at the heart of real-time strategy games.
Featuring simple and intuitive economic and combat systems, Prismata is incredibly easy to learn. However, no two Prismata matches are ever the same. Every game, players get a new pool of extra buildable units that must be used to their fullest potential. There are always new builds to plan and discover, and new threats to respond to. Each battle is fresh and unique.
Containing no pre-built decks, random advantages, or luck-of-the-draw moments, Prismata’s cat-and-mouse duels celebrate quick-fire tactics, deep thinking, and decisive strategy. Will you execute a perfectly-timed attack, or will you build up a monstrous economy and overpower your opponent with a massive army?Testimonials from supporters and Kickstarter backers:"Almost nothing comes close to achieving this level of polish, depth, and replayability."
- Kevin "qxc" Riley, retired StarCraft pro-gamer and game designer
"Full skill, full focus, no RNG. It is beautiful!"
- Adrian "Lifecoach" Koy, Hearthstone and Gwent professional
"It's so good. I wake up and I'm like 'Yes, I get to play this game again.' I love it."
- Frederick "Freddybabes" Bird, Gwent Challenger, Open, and Slam champion
"I'm over-the-top addicted. Best game I've ever played."
- Mike "Timex" McDonald, poker professional
"A game I have been looking for all my life."
"One of the most intricate, well-thought-out, and best games I have ever played... the first and only game of its unique genre."
"More worthwhile than any other game."
"Truly unique in its ability to refine RTS and card game themes down to the core strategic decisions without the RNG or APM."
"Finally, a card game that removes the ‘luck’ aspect."
"When I start Prismata, it feels like my inner child is opening a bottomless toy box that's always holding something new and exciting."
"I honestly feel like a genius after I play a good game."
"Prismata is very approachable, yet there's always more to learn."
"I'm a filthy casual and I love playing a quick competitive game."
"10/10 strategy game! Phenomenal concept, unlimited replay value."
"Why did I even bother with those other games."
"I feel fortunate to live in the age of Prismata—the best game I've ever played."
"No mortal has 400 real APM. That's why we play Prismata, and leave StarCraft to the demigods."
"If you ever thought you'd be great at StarCraft if only you had the APM, now you can prove it."
"After 3 years and 11,000 games, I'm still innovating new strategies, and I don't expect that to ever stop."
"Prismata is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"It's as good as they say."
The Consortium is the first person shooter RPG, which takes place on the futuristic ship Zenlil. The period for the world of the game is the middle of the 21st century, the time in which all the armed forces were dissolved, and the law-enforcement function was assigned to the police under the name Consortium. The hierarchy on the ship is similar to chess. The player takes control over one of the crew members - Bishop 6, an elite soldier. This is the first part of the trilogy.
The structure of the plot of the game is often compared with Mass Effect Trilogy - because of the story branches, each playthrough differs from the previous one. A detailed background - the developers claim about 150 000 words in the script - only enhances the effect. Also note the unusual implementation of the dialogue tree: the developers sought to recreate lifelike conversations, each response changes the attitude of the NPCs to the main character. In total, more than 20 characters are available for communication, and the soundtrack of the game was written by the famous composer Jeremy Soule, who worked on such games as The Elder Scrolls V, Company of Heroes and Guild Wars.
8. Ninja Senki DX
On its 5th anniversary, Ninja Senki leaps from the shadows onto Steam to become Ninja Senki DX! When Princess Kinuhime is slain by a demon, Hayate becomes obsessed with revenge! Casting aside the art of invisibility, the blue ninja unleashes the power of shurikenjutsu upon mythological creatures, demons and other adversaries in his action-filled quest for vengeance!
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports achievements
- Supports Steam Leaderboards
9. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
10. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
11. Marvel Puzzle Quest
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
• MATCH AND UNLEASH FURY
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing superpowers from Hulk’s massive strength to smash your enemies or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board!
• RECRUIT MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS
Recruit members of the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you combine Spider-Man with his arch-nemesis Venom, or Captain Marvel with her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, assemble your very own epic team!
• UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your team and collect comics to unlock characters and abilities. Master and enhance your character’s abilities to pummel your enemies!
• PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE!
Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
• BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
Written by Marvel veterans Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir) and now with new events, features and tournaments that pull directly from the Marvel universe!
Game is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
12. Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.Features
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
13. Twilight Struggle
Twilight Struggle is a challenging strategy game of medium complexity that presents new and different challenges with every game session. The game map is a world map of the period, whereon players move units and exert influence in attempts to gain allies and control for their superpower. The playable events in the game cover a vast array of historical happenings, from the Arab-Israeli conflicts of 1948 and 1967, to Vietnam and the U.S. peace movement, to the Cuban Missile Crisis and other such incidents that brought the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation.
Play as the US or USSR during the Cold War and change the course of history.
• Events found in the game are actual events that occurred during the Cold War.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
14. Card City Nights
Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.
CCN is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with zany characters to meet and weird locations to explore. In the center is our new card battle system that breaks away from the fantasy TCG mold with connecting cards to form combos.
* 8+ hours of gameplay in a singleplayer adventure
* Connect cards to form combos
* 180 unique cards with characters from the Ludosity universe
* No IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish
* An amazing soundtrack in a blend of Jazz and Hiphop
15. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
17. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear is an action, shooter and strategy game developed by Red Storm Entertainment and Ubisoft Milan. It was originally released in 1999. Red Storm Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and Classic Macintosh.
Bill Brown scored the game.
18. Blueprint Tycoon
Build your settlement, gather goods, ensure maximum efficiency and make a profit!
In Blueprint Tycoon you are tasked with running a settlement by gathering raw materials and crafting them into complex goods to be supplied to your contractor for a profit.
Create your own Blueprints for each Crafter/Harvester using multiple Workers with a multitude of Tools and try to create the most productive Blueprints.
Profit margins are razor thin so you must focus on ensuring peak efficiency at every point of your supply chain, if something breaks you must be swift in managing your cash flow before your treasury runs out and you face the wrath of unpaid Workers!
- Plan your Island for maximum efficiency
- Hire workers and keep them happy, fed and most importantly, paid
- Colonize other Islands and set up trading routes
- Research new products to supply more profitable contracts
- Maximize productivity by creating your own Blueprints
- Manage your supply chain and keep everything working at peak efficiency
- Optimize your contracts for maximum profit!
19. SuperPower 2
RULE YOUR COUNTRY, CONQUER YOUR ENEMIES, DOMINATE THE WORLD!The Story:SuperPower 2 is the only global geopolitical simulation game which allows players to control entire countries. Players control countries in 3 major areas: political, economic and military, but this time, in a beautiful real-time 3D environment. Players build up their own countries and increase their influence in the broader world while competing against sophisticated A.I. Along the way, gamers make use of economic sanctions, political alliances, and military actions to wage their battles. SuperPower 2 offers the ability to fine-tune each country's performance, from creating or breaking treaties, to making tactical decisions in particular military conflicts.Key Features:
- 193 real countries all playable & equipped with realistic data drawn from the CIA World Factbook, the United Nations and U.S. Military databases.
- Sophisticated A.I. designed to realistically simulate each country.
- Real-life combat situations, with multiple forces joining and leaving battles as the balance of power shifts.
- Real-time gameplay and Modular units building.
- Solo scenarios and "sandbox mode", as well as full Multiplayer support for up to 32 players in a variety of styles, including world domination, economic master, and many others
- 14 steam achievements
- New internet matchmaking library, and modified the UI flow in the multiplayer menus
- Updated the code to support new OS
- Widescreen Resolution support
- Editor and Full SDK included
- Capital ships needed for invasions from the sea. They need to be within 750km of the region you're trying to invade.
- Enemy fleets must be further than 1500km of your invasion fleet when trying to invade a region from the sea.
- The AI will take diplomatic relations into account and will decide whether or not to annex regions under it's military control now.
- Economy: GTM limited to 30%, sectortax at 70%.
- Diplomacy: embargo treaties result in a drop in relations.
- Combat Radius has been enlarged to make frontlines easier to make.
- AI: allies will make more rational decisions when there is war. If you can handle it yourself, they won't help.
- Peaceful Annexation: depending on population support in both nations, you now have more or less chance of peacefully annexation a nation.
- 95 and the nations involved need at least one religion or language in common.
Famaze is a retro themed puzzle adventure game. The game combines charming SNES era visuals and sound, randomized "roguelike"mazes, strategy and puzzles, rpg elements, and a fun lighthearted story. The game is simple to pick up but offers endless replay because of the procedural nature of its levels.
The story of the game involves a mad king who has captured the happy rutabagas of the land and has turned them into evil monsters to guard his kingdom while he searches for the elusive perfect recipe for rutabaga pudding. The heroes of the land (a knight, thief, or wizard) must delve deep into the king's domain to rescue the rutabagas, find the gem of truth to unravel the secret recipe and put a stop to the mad king's plot.
Original soundtrack by Disasterpeace
Artwork by Oryx
- Procedurally generated puzzle dungeons created infinite replayability.
- Environmental variables including treasure chests, pit traps, healing blocks, and magic beacons.
- 3 heroes to choose from with powerful unique abilities.
- Useful items including potions, fireballs, teleport orbs, and magic crystals.
- Collectible hidden artifact pieces meta game with artifact summary screen.
- A fun, lighthearted story line.
- An original soundtrack including 23 unique tracks by Disasterpeace
- Detailed stat tracking including gold, high scores, types of monster kills, etc.
21. Out of the Park Baseball 19
Out of the Park Baseball 19, the latest edition of the world's best-rated sports strategy game franchise, is a baseball fan's dream come true. The game is officially licensed by MLB, MiLB and the MLBPA!
"OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Step into the shoes of a GM and/or manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world baseball franchise. Build the team the way you want. Start a new career with your favorite 2018 MLB team or go back through almost 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the past! You can even set up your own fictional baseball universe or compete in online leagues against other OOTP players. Make your move!
The brand new 2018 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. On top of this, 8 international leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 19 with accurate and projected 2018 rosters.
Discover new talent, draft the next superstar, negotiate with free agents, enter trade talks with other teams, build your dynasty and guide a franchise into an infinite future! As a manager, dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, in-game strategy and call the shots from the dugout. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game in the redesigned 3D game mode, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP has it all covered!
New features in OOTP 19 include:
- Vastly improved 3D gameplay mode, with animated 3D players, improved ballpark models and a completely redesigned in-game interface. Playing games in OOTP 19 is a completely new experience!
- A beautifully redesigned interface. We have completely revamped the look of the game and improved many screens throughout the game. Three new skins are included and you can now choose between six different fonts in order to customize the look and feel even further.
- New scouting system, with completely rewritten scouting reports and streamlined rating systems, making it easier than ever to evaluate players.
- Ultra-realistic AI, with improved handling of two-way players, in-game strategy decision making, trade evaluation and much more.
- Tournaments have been enhanced with two exciting new features: the ability create a standalone tournament bracket, plus the option to draw any teams in history into a tournament. The possibilities are endless!
- User Voting for End-of-Season Awards. You can now cast a full ballot for all the end-of-season awards, including the MVP Award, the Cy Young Award and other awards. Improved decision-making by the AI can lead to some close races for awards.
- A completely customizable manager home screen, giving you total control over your virtual front office.
- 800 new fictional team logos for your own custom baseball world are now included.
- Improved player morale / team chemistry system
- Improved player creation & development system
- Improved game recaps, enhanced play-by-play text and league news
- Countless small tweaks that enhance the user experience: for example, delayed substitutions for injured players while playing out games, so you won'?t have to replace your injured pitcher right away if your team is going to bat. Many other small changes are included too.
- And much more...
Coming later this Summer: PERFECT TEAM, the new and exciting online competition mode in Out of the Park Baseball. Stay tuned for an open beta and more information!
Out of the Park Baseball 19 - Make your move!
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA's written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
22. One More Dungeon
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, you have to get to the final level of the dungeon and destroy the obelisks, which is being used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- Sanity level, reduced by using of artefacts.
- Set of mutators, selected before the game started and modifying the gameplay.
You are a nameless dreamer, trying to make sense of the mystery that is the Common Dream. You know that deliverance lies within the lost pages of the Necronomicon and in the enigmatic Abyss deep within the Dream. To reach these, however, you must fight through hordes of insane dreamers and eldritch beings, as well as discover your past and the occult history of the Common Dream.<br/><br/><ul><li>H.P. Lovecraft inspired, original story - told carefully piece by piece<br/></li><li>Challenging combat that respects the player's ability to learn and adapt<br/></li><li>Procedural level structure that ensures endless replay value<br/></li><li>Wide array of weapons, items, and foes to offer tons of unique, compelling scenarios<br/></li><li>Permadeath system akin to modern roguelike titles<br/></li><li>Beautiful, stylized pixel art with the audio to match</li></ul><br/>Developed and published by Hunchback Studio<br/>Created by Aleksi Sirviö<br/>Music by Valtteri Hanhijoki
24. Big Bang Empire
The world is full of adventure, just not in your little hometown Tellville. A career in the erotic showbiz is obviously the best way out of there. So sign up for ridiculously funny missions and conquer the blue movie Olympus! Big Bang Empire casts a humorous glance at one of mankind’s favorite pastimes and the business that surrounds it. Create your individual adult movie star, improve your skills, collect sexy items, team up with fellow stars in a studio and show everybody else who's boss! (But don't show it to your boss)
- Humorous comic style
- Individual character creation
- Funny missions
- PvP against other stars
- GvG against other studios
- Sexy outfits and accessoires
25. Pixel Worlds
Welcome to Pixel Worlds! In this multiplatform, massively multiplayer social sandbox game you can create your own worlds and make new friends in the active community!MultiplatformPlay on PC, Mac, Android and iOS. You can play the same account on any platform!BuildCreate countless worlds. Mine resources and create new blocks and items to shape your worlds the way you want them to be.FarmAlmost anything can be grown in Pixel Worlds! Building blocks, furniture, tools, weapons and even clothes.TradeIn Pixel Worlds it is the players who run the economy. Trade blocks and items with other players, you decide the price.PlayCompete in worlds created by other players or make your own for others to enjoy. Take part in Live Events that we launch every few weeks.Join the CommunityJoin us and the other players at the official Pixel Worlds Youtube channel, weekly streams in Twitch and Mobcrush, Instagram, Forum, Twitter and Facebook.
26. Black Future '88
Black Future ’88 is a Synth-Punk roguelike 2D action Shooter. Vertically climb an always evolving procedural tower to reach the top and kill its insane owner…before your heart explodes. Shoot, slash, dash and upgrade yourself to survive the endless waves of deadly traps, homicidal AI, crazed junkies and colossal Wardens standing in your way in a stylish alternative version of 1988.
The world is reeling from a nuclear cataclysm, created by Duncan, the tower architect. The First of his bombs fell in the summer of 1988, and by December they had blacked-out the sun with endless rain. We decided to stop keeping time after this, and it’s been 1988 ever since. Everything that lived through the initial attack will die in the extreme floods that followed. These are the times after, where there are no more months, or even weeks…everything is measured in minutes left to live.
Take on the mantle of one of the last remaining misfit survivors, and fight your way to the top of the tower to kill the architect and stop the endless nuclear rain. Ascend to die, and die to survive.Game Features
- Death Ascendant: Climb an always evolving procedural tower and fight for survival through a constant onslaught of death by fire, lasers, and slashes.
- Unique Synth-Punk World: Play through a unique take on a retro cyberpunk dystopia, and fight to survive through 5 distinct zones each with their own challenges.
- Pick Your Poison: Play as one of 5 playable characters, each with their own unique buffs- and weaknesses.
- Ruin Friendships: Test your wits and reflexes with a friend in couch co-op, and experience a completely unique take on the co-op roguelike.
- Kill the Wardens: Fight for survival by challenging the numerous unique bosses that guard each one of the game’s zones.
- Fog Machines and Laser Beams: Bring a gun and laser sword to a fire fight by arming yourself with a selection of the 50 unique weapons available in the game, each with their own unique effects.
- Evolve to Survive: The only way to survive when everything, including your own heart, is trying to kill you is to carefully boost or curse yourself by strategically choosing- and combining from 30 distinct buffs and curses.
- Dailies: Every day, a new challenge is generated with unique attributes that will test your mettle and allow you to see how your skills compare against other players in a global Leaderboard. Fight for not just survival, but supremacy!
- Ear Candy: Death never sounded so good thanks to an all killer original analog-synth soundtrack performed by Tremor Low.
27. Lords of New York
Lords of New York is poker the way it oughta be - with a lot fewer of those boring rules! Cheat your way to the top in style in this stylish 1920s-era Poker RPG, where you'll develop skills over the course of every game to give you an edge on your opponents. Don't like the cards you've got? Switch 'em around. Don't like the way your opponent is betting? Make 'em regret it. Pick your character, and see how fun poker can be.
Every character's skills and abilities match their distinct personalities, and they're all lovingly animated and fully voice acted. They'll let you know exactly how they feel about the way the game is going, encouraging players to bond with them over the course of a game. Poker isn't about cards - it's about the people - and Lunchtime Studios has created a cast of characters you won't forget.
Lords of New York features:
- Texas Hold 'Em
- Unique character skill trees.
- Single-player Story Mode (upcoming).
- New 2D Animation technology for body language expression.
- Humorous characters that react to your every move
- AAA voice acting
- 4-player multiplayer
- Cross-play from PC/Mac to iOS on a LAN
What are you waiting for? Pull up a seat at the table, and cheat your way to victory!
28. Color Syndrome
Inspired by classic games like Tetris, Color Assemblers and Connect4, COLOR SYNDROME combines different well known elements from these games in its mechanics resulting in a completely new experience.
We wanted to create a fun, enjoyable game that will easily kill boredom no matter if you are at work, having a first morning coffee or just have a few minutes to play.
In order to earn points and pass levels players must connect 4 or more cubes of the same color horizontally or vertically.
Color Syndrome also has Leaderboards, Achievements, 4 Game Modes, PowerUps and Trading Cards.
29. Crazy Machines 1.5
Create Your Own Zany "Rube Goldberg" Devices! Go crazy with over 200 brand new gizmo-twistin' levels! Enjoy all-new elements, music, backgrounds and more. Start off in the Inventor's Training Camp to sharpen your skills.
Get ready for explosive action and building fun using 100 awesome & wacky parts including bottle rockets, cannons, bombs, and robots.
The Ultimate Brain-Teazing Puzzle Game! Continuing the fun, but not including puzzles from Crazy Machines: The Wacky Contraptions Game.
- All-new levels!
- Brand new elements
- Fun for the whole family
30. Acorn Assault: Rodent Revolution
Acorn Assault is a quirky, tail-bobbing turn-based strategy game. Raise an army, overthrow a tyrant King and save the oppressed squirrels! Do you have what it takes to start a Rodent Revolution?
The squirrels of the forest grew poorer and more starved each day that passed thanks to the tyrant King Lois the Umpteenth. It is up to you to raise an army to overthrow the king and set the world right again. Embark on an nutty journey filled with a strange cast of characters through a historically inaccurate retelling of the French Revolution with squirrels.
If you are a fan of turn based strategy games and want something different from the status quo, this game is for you. The deceptively simple to learn rules of the game lead to a varied set of strategies that you can employ to defeat your enemy and march on.
- Battle through an epic journey against five unique bosses each with their own abilities and environments.
- Enjoy quirky, hand-made immersive artwork and animations!
- Test your strategies and do battle in 25 epic levels.
- Take control of your enemies: play as defeated single-player enemies in online multiplayer mode!
- Bring the fight online and battle people from around the world on PC and Mac.
King Lois the Umpteenth and his queen Marie Antoinutte reigned over the poor and starved squirrels of the forest. The king's greed knew no bounds and set out to bankrupt his people by taxing their hard earned acorns. With no acorns to any of the peasant's names they grew angrier and angrier as each day passed.
On one cold dark evening, the King had sent his loyal tax man to collect the acorns from Charles DeMontequirrel who had refused to pay the unjust nut tax. As the tax man knocked on Charles' wooden door it swung wide open. Charles stood before the tax collector visibly upset as he was scolded for not following the king's unfair decrees. Charles could no longer simply refuse to pay up and wanted only to set things right. He snatched the legal document the collector shoved in his face and tore it to pieces. A call to arms was made and a skirmish set outside of Charles' house as he began his battle with the tax man and set forth on his rodent revolution upon the king and his men.
Do you have what it takes to start a revolution?
KeeperRL is an ambitious dungeon simulator with roguelike and RPG elements. Take the role of an evil wizard and study the methods of black magic. Equip your minions and explore the world, murder innocent villagers and burn their homes. Build your dungeon, lay traps and prepare for an assault of angry heroes.
When you control your minions the game changes into a classic roguelike, with turn-based and very tactical combat. You can also play as an adventurer and assault dungeons made by you or other players.Dungeon management You will dig deep into the mountain and build dozens of rooms, corridors and traps. Your minions will train and produce weapons and armor. Prisoners will be tortured. You will research new technologies like alchemy, beast mutation and sorcery.Roguelike mechanics The world is simulated on a very detailed level. Creatures use equipment and consumable items. There are dozens of special items, spells, attributes and special attacks. You can cut off heads and limbs and blind or poison your enemies. If you're not careful with fire, you can burn an entire forest or even your own dungeon.Large, procedurally generated maps In your neighborhood you'll find castles, villages, other dungeons and special locations. Slay heroes, dragons and witches for their loot. Every game you play will be different.Online map sharing Download dungeons made by other players and explore them as an adventurer.
32. Super Dungeon Boy
Super Dungeon Boy is an insane combat and platform exploration game with retro graphics where you must show off what you are capable of.
More important than knowing how you got stuck in a dungeon is knowing how to get rid of it. A bow possessed by a bright spirit is all you have in your favor to move on. But do not be in a hurry, for there are many secrets and riches to be won.
- Fight or Die! - Find the best way to fight your enemies and advance safely. Your life depends on it!
- Explore! - Dark caves hide many secrets. Test your explorer skills and find treasures in every dark corner of the caves. Be sure to look under each stone!
- The best! - Show your friends who the master is!
- 4 hours of play (estimated).
- 26 challenging levels. Each with its own achievement.
- 42 insane achievements ... BELIEVE!
- 78 secret areas ... but do not count on it, because they will remain SECRETS !!!
- Additional controls. Additional controls NOT included ... DO NOT break yours!
- NOOB mode. HARD mode is the only game mode available.
- This game can provoke many WORDS and obscene gestures !!!
33. Beater Spirit
BS is the game where you make your own rules. Create the match of any size and complexity and get the reward for completing it ! Try to get all the costumes and weapons skins from the random store.
-The great amount of costumes and skins
-The fast creation of your own match
34. One Deck Dungeon
Adventure calls... but you don't always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
- Mage - There's rarely a problem in the dungeon she can't solve with a spell.
- Warrior - Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
- Rogue - Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
- Archer - Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
- Paladin - She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
- Dragon’s Cave - The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
- Yeti’s Cavern - If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
- Hydra’s Reef - Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
- Lich’s Tomb - Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
- Minotaur’s Maze - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
The Forest of Shadows expansion doubles the content in the game and is available as downloadable content via Steam. It features adventures in all-new lush yet deadly locales. A vast network of mossy underground tunnels and connected forest areas await your heroes!
- 5 new heroes - Alchemist, Druid, Hunter, Slayer, & Warden
- 5 new dungeons - Lair of Indrax, The Mudlands, Realm of Venom, Smoldering Ruins, & The Vile Roots
- A complete new 44-card encounter deck
- Additional progression focuses, basic skills, potions, & more!
Individual expansion cards are available as downloadable content via Steam:
- Caliana - This faerie has decided that dungeoneering looks fun! Don't let her get bored...
- Fanatic - A righteous Sentinel is here to smite evil wherever it may lurk!
- Witch - Her chaotic magic hammer is ready to smash glooping oozes into glooping puddles!
- Cinder Plains - The Hellhound awaits those reckless enough to venture here...
- Phoenix's Den - Only the bravest heroes can handle the heat!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you're learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.Warning: do not jump into a pit of spikes.
HELLO! Would it be impolite if I were to nom on your armor and weapons? That shiny metal looks oh so delicious. Oh --pardon me, how rude of me not to introduce myself! I am Glooping Ooze, one of the many extremely polite denizens of the dungeons in this area. I even have my own card:
Like all cards in One Deck Dungeon, mine is full of colored boxes, and HEY! What's the idea with all those arrows. Ugh, adventurers. So rude. So very very rude. I suppose you're rolling all your dice, attempting to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don't fill, I'm going to make you pay for this arrow nonsense, in hearts and time! Precious time!
If you manage to get past me somehow, you'll be able to take Armor Crush as a skill, or add that magic icon on the left to your stats, or take the three experience lanterns in the upper-right.
Despite your arrowful attitude, I welcome you to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.
35. Invisible Fist
Inequality has skyrocketed! It's now the highest in over a century. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer while the middle class disappears.
Play as three different characters who hope to succeed in Late Capitalism. From the rich to the poor, you will experience both the highs and lows of the rising inequalities.
- 3 characters:
- Jeff Whiz - a self-made tech multibillionaire with crippling anxiety. Supported by his overprotective mother and jealous personal AI/Lover.
- Rena Bennett - a self-made college student with a crippling debt. Supported by her weed-dealing friend and a talkative cat.
Diàn Huà - a self-made electronics factory worker. Supported by her long-distance boyfriend and long-distance family.
- 150+ cards – play Work, Relax and Sleep cards to balance your Life, Stress and deal damage to the Invisible Fist. And remember you are not the only one with cards - The Invisible Fist has its own ever-growing deck.
- Supporting characters - build relationships with your friends and family by doing missions for them. These relationships unlock powerful Special Cards.
- Create your story - Your play affects dozens of your character's stories. You will deal with IRS investigation of your offshore accounts. Try to avoid a second shift in the local cafe. Or having to get money to see your family for holidays for the first time in years. Let's find out how it goes!
- Sports Commentator - A sarcastic TV personality who snorted a little bit too much before your fight. Comments on your every move. Love him or hate him, he will talk you to death.
- You enjoy card games like Slay the Spire, Cultist Simulator or Hearthstone, but are open to a more casual experience.
- You are interested in the modern world, or you want to learn more about politics, economy and the ordinary life of people from different classes other than yours.
- You like a killer story and a dark sense of humor.
If you like our vibe, then please Wishlist Invisible Fist to show your appreciation. This will help us make our next games. We can’t tell you more yet, but we promise that it will be an exciting journey!
And if you are feeling adventurous, why not share this on your social media? It would be cool if you did!
BattleSpace is a sci-fi flash game designed to play in the comfort of your web browser. In this free online strategy game, you step into the role of an Admiral, building a solar system in the depths of a faraway galaxy. Every player starts in their own 'Union', or guild, with the option of banding together and creating an interstellar empire.
Play solo, PvE, PvP, as a combatant or gatherer—or all of the above! The options are limitless once you entire deep space. The ultimate goal is to conquer the Giant Planet before the season's ends, but with so many ways of getting there, BattleSpace tailors to all playstyles.
37. Age of Magic CCG
Age of Magic is a online Collectible Card Game with an MMO twist. Master four powerful classes, and build your deck using unit cards from five distinct races. Extend your collection and upgrade them! Defeat evil forces in an exciting PvE Campaign, take on powerful AI opponents with up to 2 other players in Dungeons. And then show off your deck building/playing skills and claim victory over your fellow players in the Arena!Features
- Unique turn-based gameplay. Easy to learn, deep strategy.
- Fast-paced match, ends in 5 minutes for average.
- Real-time PVP arena for 1v1 and 2v2.
- PVP season and rankings.
- Cooperative real-time dungeon supports up to three players.
- Four classes with 18 skill cards and 5 weapons each.
- Five races with 41 unit cards each.
- Most cards can be upgraded up to 6 stars.
38. Warlocks 2: God Slayers
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a humorous pixel-art metroidvania. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.
God Slayers is a brand new story, where our titled Warlocks now need to face the gods themselves, as apparently perishing the shadow monsters have angered them to say the least. The Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge the gods and dethrone them from their obnoxious mighty positions.
- awesome pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- fresh hack 'n slash experience in both local and online co-op
- enemies have their own skill sets and work together to take you down
- special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!)
- giant bosses waiting to get slayed
- tons of randomly generated loot waiting for you to pick 'em up
We'd like to introduce you to the first three fundamentals of Warlocks 2: God Slayers gameplay.
We’ve learned a great deal while developing our first game. The thing that majority of our players praised the most was gameplay and combat. That in itself will only get more diverse giving players a legit class system with characters that you can level up and choose their skills with skill trees, a familiar system where you can bring up a little fellow that’ll aid you in battle.
We’re taking story seriously in this Warlocks game. You’ll be challenged with completing both main and side quests, all of them featuring compelling dialogue and novel gameplay elements. Fight with the band to dethrone the vile gods! Run with the giant Hamammoths and save the oppressed worlds! Help the Order of Warlocks withstand these challenging times.
The previous game featured small maps and arenas which didn’t leave a lot of room for exploration. This time we’re building actual places to visit with their own wild monsters to find. Each universe you travel through has its own inhabitants which behave differently when approached.
Less exciting feature list:
- 3 very different worlds, each with a mid-world boss and a final boss
- Over 40 varied enemies, each with a skill set and behavior of its own
- Single Player mode, Local co-op, Online co-op (up to four players)
- Procedurally generated side-quests, loot (with different rarity tiers and special suffixes) and enemy setup on levels
- 5 playable characters, each introducing a different play-style
- All the skills from characters' skill trees have additional upgrades that you can unlock adding new utility to your favorite spells
39. God of Word
God of Word is an exciting twist on classic word & typing games, fusing together multiple game modes with the enchanting setting of Greek Mythology to create the ultimate word game for PC and Mac!
You're putting on a live production for the Gods of Olympus! Use your impressive vocabulary to wow them as you re-enact the most famous tales of yore as the Apprentice of Hermes!
Equip yourself with godly gear and focus your skills, and maybe you can be the next god of word!
- Full keyboard & mouse support
- Tons of enemies to take down
- Level up and upgrade your skills
- 25+ unique bosses & typing levels
- Unlock armour & weapons with unique traits
- Complete hangman & chest mini-games for bonus rewards
- Online Multiplayer with customizable characters
- Steam Achievements & Trading Cards
- Multiple languages for the UI & Dictionary (can be set separately)
41. Dark Fear
*** WARNING: This game contains frightening scenes which some players may find disturbing! *** DESCRIPTION
You wake up in pitch blackness. You have no idea who you are, where you are or how you got here - it's up to you to figure it out!
For horror game fans seeking out that ultimate fix, 'Dark Fear' delivers an immersive, frightening experience wrapped in a cinematic soundtrack and a dark, twisted storyline written by an ex-film industry professional. The game can only described as blend between RPG and adventure with a 2D graphical style similar to the classic PC games from the 1980s (think Myst meets Kings Quest). Its simplistic approach allows even the most casual gamers to gently unfold and enjoy its many complex layers of game mechanics.
Explore a diverse landscape filled with forests, mountains, lakes and deserts. Make allies in the local village, upgrade your weapon and armor, go hunting/fishing and fight your way to the truth by slaying your foes, solving puzzles and helping people with their problems.FEATURES
- A combination of both adventure and RPG game mechanics
- Classic 1980's PC style visuals
- A cinematic Hollywood-style soundtrack composed by film industry professionals
- A deep and engaging storyline
- Higher clarity, improved audio quality over the original mobile version
Developer Interview on Horror website Dread Central
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?
43. Ark Noir
*If any of you having trouble with the game starting in Japanese, please see the guide below*
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439637871About the GameArk Noir is a resource management-heavy RPG in which you’ll use a wide variety of Perks to build characters to your liking and take advantage of all sorts of seemingly randomly appearing items in order to survive the extreme conditions in which you find yourself.
While the game features completely original systems with special, custom-made elements, it plays out with the familiar flow of traditional RPGs, so the rules are quite simple.
Players are able to quickly get the hang of gameplay and start thinking – and surviving – right away.
The story takes place aboard a huge emigrant ship known as the Noir that is slowly sinking into the ocean.
Whether you choose to increase your own “Fortune” and help the various survivors you encounter or focus on following the trail of clues leading to the truth of this terrible “accident” is completely up to you.Character Introduction・Albert
A "government" reporter.
Finds himself wrapped up in the sinking incident while gathering info on the lowest level of the Noir.
Possessing a well-balanced skill set, he is able to investigate and fight competently.
The Noir’s acting Chief of Security.
Makes up for his smaller stature by wearing his own custom-made powered armor.
Gains an advantage in battle via the chain hook attached to his right arm in exchange for sacrificing Fortune.
Daughter of the powerful politician Patrick Dunant.
Usually pokerfaced, she shines with strength and courage when the time comes.
Her relatively weak strength and energy are made up for by her Fortune, which comes in useful in a variety of situations.Gameplay TipsCheck out a more detailed gameplay explanation by clicking the HELP button at the top-left side of the title screen!Controls・Search Mode
Left to die on the sinking Ark Noir, you have no choice but to head toward the stairs leading to higher levels and press on. It goes without saying that you don’t have the luxury of turning back.
Along the way you’ll go into battle with various beasts, encounter other survivors, discover containers filled with useful items, and experiences all sorts of occurrences.
The beasts from “the continent" are even more fierce and deadly than you could imagine.
As a weak and clumsy human, you’ll need to take full advantage of weapons and items in order to avoid becoming lunch.
But these weapons and items have varying levels of durability, and they’ll eventually break down and become useless.
Once you’ve used up your weapons, you’ll have no choice but to fight using your own two (bare) hands.
When this happens – or, preferably, before it happens – you’ll need to evade your enemies.
Even after you’ve been stripped of your weapons, don’t give up, and keep pressing ahead.
Each floor is guaranteed to house three containers.
If you can make it to these containers, you just may be able to regroup, restock, and get back on track.
Throughout the game, various events and conversations with other survivors will be triggered.
When meeting a character for the first time, they will sometimes be unable to converse properly due to panicking or being in immediate danger.
You’ll need to figure out how to deal with their respective problems in order to save them.
Of course, you have no obligation to use up your precious resources on other survivors.
You are free to ignore them and leave them in the hands of fate, if you so choose. However, you will often be able to obtain crucial information from these survivors, so it could be best to try to save as many of them as you can.
(As a modest reward, you will receive EXP in exchange for helping other characters.)System: Leveling Up
The main character’s level will increase with every four EXP you earn.
As a level-up bonus, you’ll be able to choose between recovering HP or Fortune, or a status buff.
Choosing recovery will buy you some precious safety and peace of mind, while choosing a status buff will give you a bit more of an edge in battle.
Additionally, as another level-up bonus, you can also acquire new Perks.
Be sure to select the Perks that will give you the biggest advantages considering your weapons, items, and situation.System: Increasing Initial Perks
By fulfilling various conditions throughout the game, you can unlock things such as new options for Initial Perks and more slots in which to set these Perks.
For a game like this in which you’re largely at the mercy of Fortune, you’re guaranteed to receive a good amount of help taking advantage of Perks’ various effects.
Check out the “Unlock Conditions” section for information on conditions you’ll need to fulfill.System: Extracurricular ChallengesWere you able to escape the Ark Noir alive?
If so, then first off: congratulations!
- “I want to save everyone I encounter”
- "I want to solve the mystery of the sinking of the Noir"
- "I want to see the special endings for each of the main characters"
- "I want to use my bare hands to tear those damn beasts limb from limb"
There may still be plenty of things left for you to do.
When replaying the game, the variety and number of Initial Perks available at the beginning of the game increase. When first starting out, you were likely fully engaged just trying to stay alive, but in your next round of adventure, you just may be able to fulfill all of your goals.If You Get Stuck...・I can’t defeat the bosses
On each floor, a boss is guaranteed to appear with every 100 steps.
Try saving up your strongest weapons for last whenever possible.
(If it doesn’t seem like your weapons will last that long, then try evading the beasts in your path as much as you can.)
Try to make it to the boss fights with as much of your HP intact as possible.
Take a rest in a safe room, or if necessary, you can use medicine to heal yourself in Search Mode .
Overall, managing your Fortune throughout the game is extremely important, but when it comes to boss fights, your battle ability is everything. It will become more and more important to start preparing for boss fights early as you make your way through the floors.
・I just can’t seem to make progress
Are you possibly attempting to save every person you encounter?
(If so, then wow – you’re a really good person.)
Sometimes, you’ll need to make very difficult choices in order to move forward.
It may be impossible at the moment, but once you’ve fully “adapted” to the game, you’re sure to become able to save each and every survivor eventually.Developer Comments“Using and relying on your own power to reach your goals” – this is the epitome of human capability.
Having struggled to make this game without enough resources, time, nor money, in a way the game’s production itself ended up lining up thematically with the story (not on purpose, but here we are).
There are plenty of things we feel we weren’t able to fully express, and points which we now wish we could’ve done differently.
But at least not everything ended up in failure.
What sort of things will we be able to realize with our next game?
We hope you look forward to – and enjoy – the next title from Amamori Lab.
44. Playing History 2 - Slave Trade
The Playing History game series revolves around experiencing engaging and personal stories set in exhilarating points in world history. The series have won the category of ‘best learning game’ in Europe. The series puts the student in the middle of important and interesting points in history.
Why play Playing History?
To gain the opportunity to take part in history, within in a living breathing world. You will be able to learn about historic events that they cannot alter – instead, they witness how the historic events altered humanity as a whole. The learning process is autonomously conveyed throughout the story of the game as it progresses, this occurs through decisions and actions taken by the player throughout the course of the game. This kind of interaction is a unique learning method, which encourages the player to relate to the world and actively seek out knowledge.
Slave Trade: Travel back in time to the 18th century and witness the horrors of the trans-Atlantic slave trade firsthand. In this episode, you will be working as young slave steward on a ship crossing the Atlantic. You are to serve the captain and be his eyes and ears – reporting any suspicious activities is your duty. But what do you do, when you realize that your own sister has been captured by the slave traders?
Target audience: 11-14 years old.
UPDATE: [/b The game and trailer has been updated. Slave Tetris has been removed as it was perceived to be extremely insensitive by some people. This overshadowed the educational goal of the game. Apologies to people who was offended by us using game mechanics to underline the point of how inhumane slavery was. The goal was to enlighten and educate people - not to get sidetracked discussing a small 15 secs part of the game.
45. Pitiri 1977
Now isn’t this great…!
It’s my brother’s birthday and this Claw-thing crashes into our house and takes away Sammy! I guess someone has to play hero now…
Pitiri 1977 is an adventure-platformer with much exploration in both world and story, and is paying tribute to its classic pioneers – not only by its gameplay, but also by its background story. A narrative, that is set in 1977 (the glorious year of Star Wars IV, the Atari 2600, the Voyager One spacecraft & Led Zeppelin's “Presence”), in an imposing world, created by using hand-painted graphics, characters, solid physics and a 1970s soundtrack, gradually opened up by the player’s acquired abilities.
You play as a kid with supernatural powers, whose brother has been kidnapped by an unknown evil. On your quest to get your brother back, you venture through a twisted 70s science fiction utopia that lies beyond the known…
- Stylish 70s Setting
- Story driven gameplay
- Metroidvania like adventure
- Hand-painted Levels, Characters and Objects
- Solid Physics engine
- Cool 1970s Music
- 5 supernatural Abilities
- Sandbox Level Editor (Beta)
- Including full soundtrack!
Winner of the 'Content Award 2010' for Games and the Impulse XC Sponsorship 2010, Pitiri 1977 is shaping up to be a rather striking-looking game. - indiegames.com
Pitiri 1977 is easy to pickup, feels like a familiar platformer with the added excellence of special abilities to progress through each level, and is visually appealing is almost every way – especially the fantastic cutscene. - indiegamemag.com
An excellent platformer game that is extremely well polished and has some very creative game play mechanics. - www.clickteam.com
A jawdropping cinematic intro and an introductory level in a beautifully handpainted suburban landscape signal that these guys mean serious business. - Adam Dobay (Klikdisc)
46. BattleCON: Online
First released as a tabletop game in 2012, BattleCON has gained a worldwide following for top-notch character design, beautiful presentation, and crunchy conflict-driven gameplay. Put your skills to the test with friends and rivals from around the world in the official online adaptation of this tabletop classic!
In this deeply strategic, full-information battle card game, you will choose your fighter from a diverse roster of spell-slinging duelists, tag-teaming werewolves, time-traveling boxers, dimensional knights, and more! Each fighter brings their own unique sub-system to combat, and comes with their own complete kit–no deck building or collecting necessary! As with any fighting game, the fighters have fixed skill sets. Knowing and mastering the interactions between your abilities and your opponents' skills is key to victory.
Weave together the elements, transform your fighter, set traps, mutate your cards—the possibilities are endless!
- A faithful implementation of the board gaming classic, now with special effects, voice acting, new art, and more!
- 19 Playable Fighters, with new fighters released monthly, plus online-exclusive fighters Seven and Riflam!
- Real-time online multi-player games with opponents from around the world. Play cross-platform with users on PC, Mac, and Linux (mobile platforms coming soon).
- Find opponents with automatic matchmaking, or challenge rivals directly from your in-game friends list.
- Interactive tutorial mode teaches the basics as you play.
- Meticulously balanced and regularly updated.
With each update, we introduce new fighters and improved playability and balance. We implement new fighters every few weeks. Many of these are favorites from the classic BattleCON Board Game, but others are brand new and exclusive to BattleCON Online!
As in popular battle arena games, you can play fighters on a free rotation, or have them forever for a one-time purchase with in-game or real-world currency. We also offer Season Passes that allow you to acquire new fighters automatically, and daily quests and events to help you earn gold and unlock new fighters.
BattleCON Online gives you all the control of the tabletop edition of BattleCON, with a fully managed digital platform. The game includes animations, voiceovers, alternate costumes, and the latest balance patches and tournament rulesets. You can even watch replays and challenge friends directly!
BattleCON boasts one of the best communities in tabletop gaming, and now in digital gaming as well! Enjoy weekly video tutorials, lively community discussions, fan-organized tournaments, and more by joining our online community from within the game!
47. Card Quest
Card Quest is a dungeon crawling adventure game with unique card combat. Play with a variety of unique character classes, and customize decks to fit your playstyle. Explore the strategic depth of tactical roguelike gameplay, and crush the undead plague.Features:Diverse Classes: Play as a Rogue, Wizard, Fighter or Hunter. The choice is yours. Each has its own unique gameplay style and 3 custom specializations to add even more variety! Turn your rogue into a Swashbuckler or an Assassin, your wizard into a Pyromancer or Necromancer, your fighter into a Berserker or a Paladin and your Hunter into a Sharpshooter or a Fey Archer!
Powerful Equipment: Unlock new items by defeating mighty bosses. There are dozens of different pieces of equipment and items for each class to further customize your heroes; granting them new cards and abilities.
Streamlined Progression:Level up your heroes to increase their stamina and health and gain useful passives and unlock new specializations.
Fantastical Dungeons: Dungeons to explore. Traverse a city cursed with an undead plague and a dwarven mountain full of dangers and treasure, each with over 12 different areas to explore and lots of items to unlock!
Challenging Enemies: Fight over 25 different bosses and more than 90 enemies! Many of them with unique skills that require creative strategies to defeat.
To request a press/YouTuber copy, click here!
48. Istanbul: Digital Edition
The official digital version of one of the best board games – Istanbul.
AWARDS & HONORS
2015 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Expert Game Nominee
2014 Swiss Gamers Award Winner
2014 Meeples' Choice Nominee
2014 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
2014 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
2014 Hra roku Nominee
2014 Gouden Ludo Winner
2014 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
2014 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2014 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
Can you be the first merchant to collect a certain number of rubies?
• Run, collect and trade goods across the bazaar
• Take control over your assistants
• Increase your wheelbarrow capacity
• Acquire special abilities to increase advantage over competitors
• Buy rubies or trade goods for them
In Istanbul, you lead a group of one merchant and four assistants through 16 locations in the bazaar. At each such a location, you can carry out a specific action. The challenge, though, is that to take an action, you must move your merchant and an assistant there, then leave the assistant behind (to handle all the details while you focus on larger matters). If you want to use that assistant again later, your merchant must return to that location to pick him up. Thus, you must plan ahead carefully to avoid being left with no assistants and thus unable to do anything…
• Official Istanbul game - 100% original rules
• Adaptation of TOP 100 board game of all time by BGG ranking
• Play with AI, with friends or both
• Great artwork by Andreas Resch
• Languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Spanish
• Pass and play mode
• Crossplatform online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
• Opponents' last moves replay
• 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
• Preset or random generated game boards
• Atmospheric music and sounds
• Unique, original board game experience
• Intuitive gameplay
• Colorblind mode
• Over 70 achievements
49. Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud was inspired by classic games such as Master of Orion, as well as modern MMOs like OGame and Dark Orbit. As an MMO in constant development, Astro Lords: Oort Cloud receives free regular updates containing new game features and improvements.
Categories in common with Astro Lords: Oort Cloud: Strategy
50. Tube Tycoon
Ever dreamed of a great YouTube career? Now with Tube Tycoon you can become the most famous video creator on the planet!
Join over 4,300,000 Tube Tycooners around the world who have already played the beta version of the game!
- Read the comments from your subscribers and view your channel
- Upgrade your camera and editing software to make your videos even better
- Create Tube Paytron account and receive donations from your viewers
- Recording episode from DigCraft multiplayer server with your Steam friend?
- Showing your subscribers how to cook Balsamic-glazed chicken and broccoli alfredo?
- Recording 100 episodes of ”Let’s play Cloudrim V”?
Get promoted by other video creatorsMany of the YouTube stars can promote your videos, usually that brings some new subscribers.. But watch out! If they don’t like your video, they can also hate it and create drama - meaning you might lose lots of subscribers!
Play with your friendsCheck out your friends channels and how they’re doing in Tube Tycoon! You can even view their top videos, how many all time views they got and what kind of videos they prefer to record.