The best games like Force of Elements are:
- arrow_rightSerious Sam 3: BFE
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die!
- arrow_rightZeno Clash
100 Best Games Like Force of Elements:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (33)
- iOS (42)
- Android (36)
- macOS (58)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (8)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (4)
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
3. Serious Sam 3: BFE
The alien monster destroyed all earthlings, except one. But this one has a full set of everything that can be called hardcore and brutality. From the athletic figure and the hoarse voice to short phrases that leave no doubt in the victory. He goes to the past, for it can return everything as it was.
This type of hero sets everything else, the plot is clear and straightforward - run and shoot. It happens on twelve levels, the landscapes of which are created by Nature for bloody and dynamic battles. Everyone who likes to shoot and run will be happy with everything in this game. The best in the genre is collected in one place and cleaned to chemical purity. Even the monsters you meet as old friends - and they also try for you with all their might. They roar, beat and shoot, covering the sky.
There are enough weapons in the game, including hand-to-hand combat skills. Separate pleasure - if you kill monsters by your hands, you need to find your own approach to each. One monster needs to be pulled out of the eye, the other will die only if you wrest the heart. The heart, by the way, can then be thrown in someone - it can kill. There are a lot of pleasant surprises of this kind in the game.
4. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
The sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and a spin-off to the larger Tomb Raider franchise. This time, our famous adventurer Lara Croft and her rival tomb raider Carter Bell travel to Egypt to search for the ancient temple, where a magical artifact, Stuff of Osiris, is hidden. The game is set in the temple and its dungeons, designed in Ancient Egyptian aesthetics. Besides shooting monsters, Lara and her partners have to avoid all kind of traps that will immediately remind you of Indiana Jones films. Completing specific missions will grant the player rings and amulets that enhance characters' skills and abilities.
Just like the previous game, The Guardian of Light uses the isometric view. The game allows for a cooperative mode for up to four players. All puzzles are automatically adjusted to the number of players. You can play not only as Lara but also as her friendly rival Carter Bell and two Egyptian gods, Isis and Horus, who were imprisoned in the temple for millenniums by the evil god Set. Their goal is to gather together and revive Osiris, the god who was dismembered by Set, and who can save the Earth from Set's evil. While human characters use firearms and grappling hooks, the gods are armed with the magic Stuff of Osiris.
5. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
TERA or The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a third person Korean MMORPG game which is also a free-to-play title.
TERA is just a typical Korean MMORPG game, with quest, crafting and PVP modes. Combat of the game happens in real-time, with element of dodging the enemy attacks. There are 13 different classes in TERA since the October 2017 patch.
The game has its own currency called Chronoscrolls which lets players to buy various things in the game with real money, but this currency is only available for those who purchased the game either physically or digitally.
The plot of TERA is about two titan beings Arun and Shara who met each other in a formless void where they fell asleep and began to dream. The Exiled Realm of Arborea began to manifest itself as they slept. Now both of their bodies form the two continents from witch the Exiled Realms of Arborea is made of. Everything what happens in the world of TERA is a manifestation of Arun and Shara dreams.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
8. Zeno Clash
Zeno Clash is an action/fighting game set in a punk fantasy world. The game is played from a first person perspective and the combat is generally up close and brutal.
Experience a deep storyline set in a fantastic world. Play the role of Ghat, a man banished by his own brothers and forced to begin a desperate journey past the forbidden desert and to the end of the world.
Nominated in 'Excellence in Visual Art' at the Independent Games Festival, the original visuals, which make full use of the Source engine features, breathe new air in the fantasy game genre. The new close combat mechanics are also a deviation from traditional action in the first-person genre that will feel fresh for new and veteran players.
Engaging melee combat in first person
The new melee combat system allows players to perform a variety of movements like deflect & elude combos, knockback finisher punches and punishing grab attacks. Learn new attacks as the game progresses and confronts you with more formidable foes.
Fantastic visuals powered by the Source engine
Players will be immersed in a fantastic world, beautiful and disturbing at the same time. The unprecedented art style brings a fresh new approach to the first person genre. The surreal environments and characters will keep players wanting to discover more.
Survival mode challenges
Jump right into the action in engaging unlockable "tower challenges". The player must overcome enemy waves to progress through the tower levels. The game will rate the player in different categories like speed and performance. A leaderboards system will rank you against your friends, so the challenge never ends.
Players will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
The game features an unusual arsenal of eccentric weapons that are built from scraps and junk. Hammers and clubs will be the most effective when fighting heavy characters that can only be brought down with extreme force.
10. Evolution RTS
Check out our Discord Server!: https://discord.gg/WUbAs2fPlease Note: Evolution RTS is developed by only one person (with help from other developers on occasion) and has a relatively small but tight knit community, however it is quite active. We use our Discord server to set up games and discuss balance. If you would like to start up a game, you can just click the "Play the Game!" button on the lobby main screen to see if the servers are currently populated, or simply join Discord and ask if anyone is up for a game. The answer is usually yes. To update to the latest version, all you need to do is join a server. The Lobby will download everything you need automatically. Steam already comes with the core game files and maps, but game updates are handled through the lobby. Updates happen early, often, and they are usually only a few kb in size.SPECIAL NOTE FOR LINUX USERS: The libsdl2-dev package is required.Evolution RTS is a free an Open Source RTS game designed using the Spring Engine. It has been in development for many years and receives updates often. Its gameplay is designed specifically to appeal to gamers of all skill levels. The gameplay is designed around the use of unit groups, and the mixture of your unit group often will determine how successful you are in battle, as opposed to churning out hundreds of the same unit continually.
The economy and teching system is easy to learn and use. The game itself supplies many tools that make managing your economy easier so that you can focus more on crushing your enemy than of playing simcity in your base. Units interact using realistic physics and varied terrain (you can actually micro units in order to dodge projectiles!).
Below is a very short list of the features that Evolution RTS has to offer:
Projectiles and units use a realistic physics system which allow for unprecedented control and gameplay. Micro your units to avoid projectiles. Hide behind terrain for cover.
Epic and Macro scales
Control the battlefield and a level that feels the most comfortable to you, whether zoomed in controlling individual units, zoomed out viewing the entire map and issuing orders on a macro scale, or somewhere in between! You are in complete control!
Fine tuning controls for builders
Set builders on repeat so that they repeat the orders you give infinitely until they die. Adjust builder priority in order to control the amount of resources allocated to that specific builder’s construction project.
Unique Cover System allows you to easily set up ambushes
Hide your army in rocks and foilage completely undetected and lie in wait to ambush your enemy!
Gameplay geared towards casual gamers in addition to hardcore rts fans, as opposed to only being fun to play at the higher levels
Gameplay designed around being easy to learn yet hard to master. As a newbie you can be up and running in no time, and the gameplay ensures that just because you are new, you aren’t necessarily at a huge disadvantage.
Hundreds of units at once
The Spring Engine allows for hundreds or thousands of units to be beating the daylights out of each other all at once. Gameplay scales seamlessly to fit!
Unique unit abilities
Discover units with special abilities, such as the ORB with it’s incredible area healing abilities, or the Overseer with it’s EMP ability!
The economy is designed to be easy to learn, and use. There are only two resources in the game; Energy and Metal. Energy is used for utility purposes such as unit ammunition, powering shields, and building nuclear missiles, whereas metal is used to construct structures and units. Metal income is split between allies and resources that overflow the player’s capacity automatically flow into allies banks.
Easy to learn teching system
Simple teching system that revolves around using the same buildings that supply energy as a means to increase your tech availability ensure seamless transitions into heavier unit technologies.
Full particle effects engine and beautiful effects painstakingly created down to the last detail ensure that every battle will be visually stunning!
Full in-game soundtrack that highlights the mood based upon whether you are building structures in your base or engaged in an all out no holds barred war for survival will keep you on your toes and fuel your need for dominance! Over 40+ tracks!
Easy battle formations
Easy to use battle formations via selecting a group of units, right-clicking and dragging on the map make it easy for you to give complex orders to your units, even in the midst of a battle!
Intelligent Unit Targeting AI
Units automatically target the best enemy units to attack on their own, leaving you to concentrate on formations, flanking, and commanding your army!
Give orders via the mini-map
Full unit orders can be given via the minimap, so you can control your units intuitively no matter where your camera is pointing.
Place map markers with or without labels, and draw directly on the map
Map markers, drawing, and labels make it easy for you and your allies to communicate your battle plans, and illustrate them!
Unit balance dependent on unit mixture instead of one unit owning an entire army all by itself
Unit balance is designed so that composition matters more than simply churning out hordes of the most expensive unit.
Intelligent builder AI
Builders have a plethora of tools and options available to use to help you with macro tasks so that you can focus on kicking robotic ass!
Completely customizeable GUI
The many parts of the in-game gui can easily be moved around, resized, and positioned exactly how you like it! Be your own boss!
Gorgeously detailed unit textures and designs
Automatic ladder ranking and replay system
Completely free, forever!
Evolution RTS is a continually evolving and developing game; Come and join our community! We love having more people to talk to and play with! Preemptively, welcome to our community!
11. Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is the second game in Sniper series of tactical shooters with sniping simulation. It is the first game subtitled Ghost Warrior and a spiritual sequel to Sniper: Art of Victory.
The game is set in Latin America, in the deep jungle of a fictional island state Isla Trueno. An enemy power has recently overthrown the local pro-American government. The player assumes control over the US special forces agents and Truenian rebels who fight against the new regime. In Sniper: Ghost Warrior, the player assumes the roles of several main characters, among them a US soldier Tyler Wells who performs sniping and stealth operations, and a local rebel El Tejon who is most useful in open combat.
There are several types of missions in the game. Some of them emphasize stealth action and marksmanship, while others involve direct firefight. Besides a variety of sniper rifles, the characters can use other silent weapons, such as knives and silenced handguns.
The game has a quasi-realistic model of bullet ballistics. The player has to take into account the distance to the target and the bullet's flight time. The wind and the shooter's physical condition also influence the accuracy. In lower difficulty levels, the player can use the system that indicates the designated target and the place of the actual hit.
12. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate edition includes PixelJunk Shooter and PixelJunk Shooter 2. Corresponding to the PixelJunk series, Ultimate covers the forth and the fifth parts of the franchise, consisting of 10 titles overall.
The refreshed version brings out the new mode of the same name: Ultimate, which changes design style of the game. The players can choose between Classic and Ultimate. It is also known that now progress can be transferred between the two parts of the original series and the lighting and fluid physics have been modified.
The title is a top-down twin-stick shooter with a focus on the exploring the planets' landscapes and fighting the other explorers. The goal of every level is to find and save trapped scientists out of pits and grooves in the rock. Among the instruments of achieving this goal one may find a wide variety of guns, used to fight enemies and destroy some rocks; as well as fluid controlling abilities of the ship — it can transfer water, magma, and ferrofluid. There is a total of 30 levels (15 in every game) divided into six stages each one of which ends with a boss fight.
The game yields the second part's multiplayer — any owner of the Ultimate edition may participate in The League Battle matches, which utilize the Capture-The-Flag mechanics and force all players to defend their territory.
13. Foul Play
Play as the daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage that rewards performance over pummeling. Perform shattering takedowns and reversals! Electrify the audience with devastating linked attacks as you have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down! Play out the most spectacular moments of the Baron’s life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy and, at the heart of it all, the mysterious Foul Play!Supporting Cast
- 22 Incredible Acts: From the deserts of Cairo to the depths of Atlantis
- Over 50 hideous enemies drawn from the Baron's recollections
- Learn 12 Electrifying stage-tricks to bring the house down
- Have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick in Local & Online Co-op modes
- Beautifully animated scene changes re-create the Baron's adventure
- Never before seen 'Daemon Diary' charts the discovery of Daemonology
14. The Whispered World Special Edition
The Whispered World Special Edition is a quest game developed by Daedalic Entertainment.
You play as Sadwick the clown who lives in a fictional kingdom. He suffers from terrible nightmares in which a mysterious blue sphere prophecies that Sadwick will be the reason for the world's annihilation. The situation worsens as Sadwick is a whiny coward. With the help of a caterpillar named Spot, Sadwick passes various challenges that are typical for a fairytale humorous adventure. At some point, he restores the model of the solar system that is mystically linked to the prophecy. That's when the blue sphere appears before Sadwick. The clown has to confront it no matter the cost.
The Whispered World is a point-and-click game. There is an inventory system present in the game. The players have to use certain items in order to progress in the game.
The Special Edition features the exclusive commentary from the developers of the game, the original orchestral soundtrack, and new in-game achievements.
Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
16. DEAD OR ALIVE 6
[Introduce DOA Series]
The Dead or Alive franchise is a AAA fighting game series produced by Koei Tecmo Games' Team NINJA. Composed of fast-paced 3D fighting games that began with the original Dead or Alive in 1996, Dead or Alive 6 will be the sixth entry in the series. This game features fighting entertainment with multi-tiered stages that are now both dynamic and critical parts of the competitive experience.
The story will follow that of Dead or Alive 5, shedding light on 2 main narratives; namely, the battle between “Ninja and DOATEC” versus “M.I.S.T. lead by Donovan”, and the tournament “Dead or Alive 6”. New episodes will also be added for returning characters.
[The New Visuals]
The visuals of DOA6 express dramatic lighting that goes beyond the genre of “fighting games” and focus on serious, intense combat. It also features improved skin and sweat textures, introducing wounds, as well as flexible, varied facial animations.
Fights in Dead or Alive 6 are based on a Traditional triangle system: strikes beat throws, throws beat holds, and holds beat strikes. When you land an attack of one type that beats another type, like landing a strike when an opponent tries to throw, that attack becomes a Hi Counter attack and does even more damage.
[Break Actions - New Combat Mechanics]
With this title, we are introducing a new Special Move Gauge (Break Gauge) to the DEAD OR ALIVE series, making the fights more strategic than ever before. Because the actions can be performed by simply pressing the [RB] button, even beginners can enjoy the new system.
[Break Blow] A strong, high-damage special move that knocks the opponent away. The first part of the move also parries attacks, working as both an offensive and defensive move!
[Break Hold] A convenient counter technique that can also be used while the player is heavily stunned. It should only be used in tight situations due to its light-damage output.
[Fatal Rush] Players can achieve unique combos by consecutively pressing the [RB] button. Beginners can even play by using this move exclusively, though its disadvantages will prove to be a calculated risk for more experienced players.[New Danger Zones]
[Rumble Danger] If knocked into onlookers, they will push the player back into the center of the stage. It is a trap that combines the atmosphere of a real street fight with strategy.
[Mass-Destruction] If the opponent is knocked into a large stack of nearby boxes with a “Break Blow” or ”Fatal Rush”, they will plow through them all in one hit! This causes a huge burst of damage and provides an exhilarating rush.
GRAV is an indie action sandbox exploration title developed by BitMonster, Inc.
The game does not feature any plot whatsoever. The players start the game by creating their own character, after which they are put onto a procedurally generated planet. The in-game worlds are highly dependent on environmental events.
The game does not have any objectives, as the developers focused on creating a true sandbox experience. The players are given the opportunities to do whatever they like. Using these opportunities, the players can create their own stories and even characters to role play.
The game features a sophisticated crafting system. Anything the player finds or kills can be used as a crafting material. There is no need to know the recipe, as they are suggested to the players by the game itself. Anything can be crafted, from armor and weapons to vehicles and buildings. GRAV features an advanced building system, which allows the players to use a basic base they are spawned next to as a starting point to expand on and build massive cities.
The players can come into the game's dungeons, which are also procedurally generated, where they can find new crafting materials, weapons, or even vehicles.
The game supports up to 64 players per server. The players can create alliances between themselves or engage in an all-out war. The game is highly moddable, and a number of community created mods are up and running on several game servers.
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments. Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!Key Features
- 49 levels
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids to unlock!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers.
20. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
21. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
22. Fairy Bloom Freesia
Once upon a time, in a forest called Lita, there lived a fairy whose role it was to protect the trees of the forest from the monsters and humans who would try to steal the spirit stones that provide the forest’s life energy. Her name was Freesia and her kung fu was very, very strong…
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of enemies invading the forest!
Use Mana that builds up during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many powerful new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send enemies flying into other enemies to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage!
Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become, and the story of how the humans came to live in harmony with the forest unveils.
Unleash the fairy fists of fury!Key Features:
- Beautiful 3D graphics and stunning effects!
- A huge repertoires of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
- Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations, enemy juggling and attack chaining!
- Fun cast of characters and story!
- Fully-featured achievements system with 101 awards to achieve!
23. She Remembered Caterpillars
She Remembered Caterpillars is a color-matching puzzle game with an unsettling fungipunk aesthetic. Set in a phantasgamorphic world of writhing caterpillars, brightly-colored Gammies, and living architecture, the game will have players eavesdropping on what appears to be one scientist’s quest to save her father.
As the chapters progress, more of this strange universe will reveal itself: what manner of cataclysm occurred here? Who are the players involved? And what exactly are the Gammies doing in these dreamscapes?
Winner of Intel Level Up Game Demo’s Best Puzzle Game Award, She Remembered Caterpillars will test your capacity for problem-solving, dropping you into puzzles of escalating difficulty, each building on the lessons of the last.
- Gorgeous artwork from Symmetrain (IGF 2014 Student Showcase Award) creator Daniel Leander Goffin.
- 40 levels of brain-bending puzzles, with each new act presenting a fresh mechanic or a different color.
- A haunting soundtrack by Thomas Höhl, composer for Galaxy On Fire and the well-known Deponia (1–3) franchise.
- She Remembered Caterpillars can easily be played by the color-blind, thanks to its unique usage of shapes and symbols
24. Bulb Boy
One gloomy night, Bulb Boy wakes suddenly from a frightening nightmare to discover that evil has overshadowed the Bulbhouse. His family has disappeared and there are horrid monsters lurking in the shadows. Gather the courage and use his glass head to save everything he loves. Find light in yourself!GameplayBulb Boy is an intuitive 2D point & click horror adventure about a boy with a glowing head (alright, it's a bulb...) inspired by Machinarium and Gobliiins. Solve puzzles, defeat wicked monsters and reveal bulby's abilities to unfold a twisted tale. Ohhh... And don't forget to save your Grandpa-raffin and Mothdog from the frightening darkness..Key Features
- DEFEAT THE MONSTERS -Explore the Bulb house, that is full of frightening creatures. Defeat the evil in all its forms and bring the light back.
- BULB'S TALENTS - Being a boy that is a bulb comes with many talents. Not only does your head light up and allows you to survive electrical shocks, but it can also be unscrewed for use in strange places.
- PLAYABLE FLASHBACKS - Play as other family characters. Relive Bulb Boy's childhood memories to uncover the mystery of the story.
- BUBBLE SPEECH - No dialogue, just bubble speech. Watch the story unfold in animated clouds.
- SECRETS - There are things in the house waiting to be revealed.
- POOP - In many sizes and proportions.
25. Dead In Bermuda
DEAD IN BERMUDA is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island. Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient atlantean prophecy.Key Features
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
27. Swordbreaker The Game
This game is about a hero who, as fate would have it, finds himself in an abandoned castle. There will be many obstacles on his way to the treasure hidden somewhere inside, with most remarkable adversaries he will have to face and mysteries to unravel. All this to receive his well-earned reward in the end!
"Swordbreaker The Game" gives you a rare opportunity to find yourself in interactive fiction, where each player has their own storyline to develop. Every action or decision will have an effect on how the story unfolds and how it all ends. Some moves you make will change your character's karma, and others can lead you to the darkest corners of the castle, so be careful! Because any step you take may turn out to be the last one!
Main features of the game:
- A compelling totally non-linear game story
- Various endings
- A huge mysterious castle
- Lots of exciting locations and events
- Impressive enemies and inhabitants of the castle
- Absolutely stunning artwork
- Achievement system
In Ancient Egypt, death awaits at every corner
Pharaonic is an unforgiving sidescrolling Combat-RPG set in Ancient Egypt. Explore a vast kingdom full of dangers and brutal enemies while you find the truth behind Ahmosis I, the Red Pharaoh.
Only the most audacious warriors will have any chance of success. The Pharaoh's army and countless dangerous creatures will stand in your way.Original and streamlined combat system
Polish your combat skills to the finest and loot the best gear possible to even have the slightest chance of overcoming this difficult endeavor. Will you opt for lightweight equipment, trusting on your agility to avoid death? Or will you prefer to take the blow and strike back even harder? The decision is entirely yours to make.Get ready to challenge the gods
Throughout your path you will find help from the Daughters of Ishtar, as well as the oppresed countrymen. Learn new skills and subdue divine powers to overcome your opponents. Drink from your life-water canteen to heal your wounds, and acquire new equipment that will help you avoid death one more day.
It's a tough journey, but the Gods believe in you. Will you be worthy of that honor?
Pharaonic takes the excellent combat design of Dark Souls and adapts it to a faster paced side-scrolling environment. Use your shield to block and parry incoming attacks, manage your stamina and wait for your chance to attack and defeat your enemies. A single mistake can be fatal, so stay on your toes to avoid making any.Features
- Explore an Ancient Egypt full of traps and treacherous enemies
- Exhaustive, refined and satisfying combat system.
- Complete character customization, with hundreds of pieces of equipment at your disposal.
- Face impressive bosses and their minions in epic fights full of tension.
- Talk with plenty of colorful characters to fill the blanks in your memory and learn what's happening to the kingdom.
- Lots of secondary paths to explore, full of treasures and traps.
- Dozens of weapons and shields with different combat styles.
- Use the powers of the Gods and cast spells that will help you in your journey.
In an ever-changing world, heroes are the only constants.
Dark times are imminent: the king’s abduction throws a once peaceful land into turmoil. Being the chosen one elected by the king himself through one of your dreams, you embark on an adventurous journey to free him from the hands of the evil duke and go down in history as the kingdom’s greatest hero. But time is of the essence…
Crowntakers combines turn-based strategy with RPG elements and takes you at the behest of the crown into a medieval fantasy world full of challenging encounters and epic adventures. With its randomly generated world, Crowntakers offers a varied gaming experience every time you set out to fight evil. As a hero on a mission, you’ll have to assemble a group of brave mercenaries to take on cruel enemies like barbarians, ferocious animals or deceitful thieves. Embark on challenging quests, gather vital resources and finally banish evil from the world.Features
- Roguelike turn-based strategy meets RPG in a beautifully created fantasy world
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters; encouraging players to try different strategies
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments ranging from mountain passes to shadowy castles
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights on a hexagonal battlefield. Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions, collect mighty equipment and consume helpful potions to survive until your quest is complete
- Alternative endings: will you save the king before the time runs out?
On the face of this wretched world there is a gaping wound. The Sanctuary, once glorious, now forsaken, hides secrets of forgotten machinery. Magical matter is born there when spacetime ripples and loses its meaning... and at the heart of it all is an anomaly. A tree shrouded in a mystical liquid, luring those brave enough with its promises of greatness. Do you dare seek its power? Do you wish to drink from the Soulblight?GameplaySoulblight is a dark, topdown roguelike built around the literal meaning of RPG. Instead of XP grinding, it introduces a unique Taint System. While traveling through the shattered reality of the Sanctuary, you will receive personality traits based on your choices. These will be the main source of your strength. To harness them, you will have to act accordingly. Becoming an alcoholic means that you will be rewarded for getting drunk, but from that point being sober might prove to be unbearable.Features
- A unique Taint System designed to encourage role playing
- Tons of weapons, armor, and utility items
- Dynamic and tactical combat build around stamina management and distance control
- Optional stealth approach that complements fighting
- Randomly generated, visually breathtaking levels
- High difficulty level emphasized by permadeath mechanics
- Gameplay-driven narrative
31. Ember Strike
Fast head-to-head fighting like you’ve never seen.
Welcome to Ember Strike. Join the first PVP fighter of its kind! Ember Strike is the perfect mix of speed and action with live, competitive, head-to-head battles. Collect and upgrade a team of unique fighters and strike down your opponents in a totally unique mix of hardcore fighting, mini-games, and puzzle action. Steal moves, throw Strikes, reign destruction on your enemies!
- Super Fast Fighting - The ultimate combination of competition, strategy, and game variety at lighting speed.
- Real time Head-to-Head combat! Experience the thrill of PVP competition 24/7 against real human opponents.
- Collect a team of fighters, each with special powers.
- Attack with a variety of in-match mini-games.
- Travel across different worlds for unique battles and epic boss fights!
- Fighting game tactics meet explosive powers! Gain board control to charge attacks. Steal and block moves, and use high-powered mini-games on a shared battlefield.
- Features both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes.
Checkout our official Wiki!
32. Golden Rush
Golden Rush is a rather unusual fantasy MOBA for four teams. Here you can become one of the legendary heroes fighting against monsters, dragons, and other adventurers for the treasures of the Golden Lands.
There are no lines or creeps and nexus here. Wealth is your only goal. You are to slay monsters and seize their chests with gold, become invisible, steal treasures from other teams, defend your own gold and triumph in the dynamic fantasy PvP. Four teams make the situation on the map unpredictable: victory, seemingly so close, may slip away in one second. Golden Rush is no place to relax – it's a treasure hunt you have to carry through!
Here's what else you will experience in the game:
- Level up your hero after choosing one of six basic classes, be it a seductive witch or a furious barbarian.
- Look for a unique tactics of victory in the new MOBA that is different from all the other ones.
- Slay hundreds of monsters, defeat bosses and turn into a Bone Dragon that tosses enemy heroes around as if they were puppets.
- Collect artifacts looted from monsters and assemble unique armour sets.
- Take part in rating battles and monthly tournaments.
- Organize well-coordinated teams of friends and fight against experienced opponents.
Cosmochoria is a love letter to old-school action / arcade games like Asteroids, Sinistar, and Mario Bros. Cosmochoria is a mesmerizing way to kill hours: hopping between planets, unraveling forgotten mysteries, killing aliens & giant space monsters and planting mysterious seeds to sprout new life across a long-barren galaxy.
You play the role of a tiny pink naked cosmonaut who 'finds himself' in a distant galaxy. While no story is immediately apparent, consecutive games will begin to reveal some of the deeper mysteries surrounding the universe around you.
You are free to roam the galaxy in search of these secrets, or to remain on a single planet, establishing a home base to fight aliens and tend to your galactic garden.
- So much Pew Pew Pew High Score arcade action.
- Super secrety mystery STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS for unlockable braggeryness.
- Plant seeds to sprout new plants, new plants give more seeds.
- Grow plants to fill dead planets with your Love Juices.
- Massive UltraNova Explosions Like from Contra III.
- Build Towers like a construction BOSS.
- Procedurally generated galaxy. Each game is unique like a snowflake.
- Aliens poop crystals from their bums before they explode.
- Spend said poop crystals at the upgrade shop to improve your abilities.
- Radical interstellar screen sized boss fights.
- Mini-Map Upgrade plots your cosmic journey.
- Warping around the whole place like U really mean it.
- Fresh electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra & Mantrakid.
- Hand Crafted Vector illustration stylee.
- Form Deeply Special Bonds with Secret Cartoon Animal Pets.
- Befriend an old hermit alien at his wooden shack.
- Discover hidden artifacts strewn across the galaxy.
- Fire Bullets into a whole bunch of Bad Guy Faces.
- Float NAKEDLY all over Outer Space!!
INSIDIA is a tactical game of swift and frantic duels. Assemble your team of four champions from a roster of steam knights, fierce punks, odd mutants and other survivors of a post apocalyptic fantasy world, then claim victory in the battlefield. Never let your guard down: simultaneous turns and a flexible combo system will always keep you plugged into the action!
When playing INSIDIA, it’s always your turn! Issue your orders in a handful of seconds, then watch your strategy unfold.
Blend your champions’ abilities to deliver devastating blows.
INSIDIA is not a simple deathmatch. Seize critical locations to control the battlefield and then lay waste to your opponent’s base.
Fight for glory in less than 15 minutes!
35. Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure
Enter the world of Chessaria, the turn-based tactical game that combines an epic adventure and the strategic intensity of chess!
In the great city of Silveran, a sudden attack perpetrated by a giant fire dragon brings chaos and destruction. A valorous clan of High Elves, lead by King Kasparian, will embark on an epic journey in the land of Chessaria and beyond to seek revenge and bring back peace to the kingdom .Features
- FANTASY BASED TACTICAL COMBAT
Take the lead of an heroic alliance and fight back to save your world against legions of Orcs and evil forces in chess-inspired tactical battles.
- AN EPIC STORY
Embark on a legendary journey through the fantasy world of Chessaria: follow the destiny of King Kasparian and his clan, with a story going back over a thousand years, and explore unique regions, from the Elven City of Silveran, to Magical Forests, Mysterious Dark Caves, and much more!
- NEXT GENERATION AI
Chessaria features an unprecedented AI allowing the creation of unique scenarios, such as assassination, exfiltration or battle royale missions.
- BE ENCHANTED
Immerse yourself in a fantasy world full of magic, with rich 3D environments and animations, dynamic lighting and shaders, PBR textured models & an emotional soundtrack by composer Ben Rawles!
Chessaria introduces an innovative and revolutionary game genre: chess-adventure. Browse unequalled tactical levels that will confront strategy fans looking for a new challenge, and embark on an epic quest which will delight heroic-fantasy enthusiasts!
Follow us & Add Chessaria to your wish list to be informed when the game launches!
36. The Lady
“The Lady” is an emotional 2D Surreal Puzzle Horror adventure.
The Lady is a surrealist emotional journey that takes The Lady through a series of fever dream hallucinations, while being at odds with inner struggles of anxiety and depression. She encounters multiple versions of herself throughout the game, unsure of which versions to trust. From the initial confusion, to all out anxiety that one would experience with panic disorder, it's all there for you to explore first hand through the eyes of The Lady.
The Gameplay Mechanics are inspired by classic SNES and Turbo Grafx16 type games. The gameplay difficulty is brutal, just like life itself.
The game is displayed in a “waist up” cinematic style, for a more personal experience. Gameplay features side-scrolling exploration, puzzle solving, retro arcade-style boss battles, and plays in letterbox full screen HD.Features
37. Beasts Battle 2
Beasts Battle 2 is a turn-based strategy game in which you assemble an army and fight hordes of enemies. Peace in a fantasy kingdom has been shattered by the return of the Necromancer – a creature of darkness that wishes to enslave all living beings. Assemble the best warriors from all over the kingdom and achieve victory in an epic conflict.
In the Beasts Battle world, you travel alongside the princess of the kingdom, exploring new lands and fighting a variety of opponents, some of which may decide to join your army. Every creature possesses special skills, opening up opportunities for various battle tactics.
• An exciting campaign plot that takes you through varied areas
• Turn-based combat system
• Over 20 varied characters that can be upgraded.
• Hero leveling and skill tree
• Numerous artifacts with unique properties and a spellbook
• Highly detailed character models and game locations
• Bonus quests, dungeons and endless arenas
Darknet is a strategy/puzzle game in which you play as an elite hacker in the Net. Plug into cyberspace, using viruses, worms, and exploits to steal the data before your signal gets traced!
After winning awards on PSVR, Oculus Rift, and Gear VR, Darknet is now available for the HTC Vive and also INCLUDES A NON-VR VERSION for those without a headset!Features
DEEP GAMEPLAY: “Darknet is the closest thing to a killer app for the system... It seems simple at first, but Darknet quickly grows to require a lot of second- and third-order logical thinking, under what can be a strict time limit. More than anything else, Darknet was what I was excited to play every time.” - Ars Technica
CYBERPUNK HACKING: “Darknet is the hacking VR game we’ve all been waiting for since our first viewing of HACKERS, Johnny Mnemonic, or Tron… Everything I wanted out of a hacking game since 1995. The future is finally here and I’m cracking nodes, dropping viruses, staying one-step ahead of security.” - BigSushi.fm
GREAT FOR VR: “When I dove into the cyberspace simulation, I lost myself in the illusion. My relationship to meat space was momentarily forgotten. And that’s precisely what a virtual reality game ought to do for the player… It is the best Oculus Rift game I’ve ever played.” - DailyDot
- BEST GAMEPLAY - Proto Awards 2014
- FINALIST - IndieCade 2015
- GRAND PRIZE- Oculus VR Jam
- "Darknet is one of the oldest VR games around, and still one of the best.” - The Verge
- “Enjoy solving puzzles? Strategizing? Does the description ‘cyberpunk hacking in virtual reality’ light up your eyes like Christmas morning? Darknet is reminiscent of Hollywood's appalling movie interpretation of "hacking" from the '90s, but it's fun and engaging.” - CNET
- “Completely worth your time. An interesting puzzle game where you have to hack into different computer system using an array of tools, it also winkingly makes fun of the 90s-era version of VR. If you ever wanted to pretend you were a hacker from the 1995 film Hackers, this is a pretty good place to start.” - Polygon
- "And therein lies the beauty of Darknet. The game is simple on its surface, yet it's filled with challenges that keep you pressing on to beat the next one. I thought I was going to play Darknet for 20 minutes or so to get a feel for the game. Little did I know, three hours would pass before I gazed upon (actual) reality again." - Tom's Hardware
39. Tactical Genius Online
1. What is “Tactical Genius Online”?
Tactical Genius is a turn-based strategy game with the focus on multiplayer and a system of simultaneous orders with an emphasis on the tactical component. There is also an integrated with multiplayer ability to play against the computer opponent.
2. What is a “System of simultaneous orders”?
Players simultaneously give orders to their units, capitals and forts. When all the players finish giving orders, units start to move by turns: by way of initiative, which depends on the unit type and its health. All players know at the stage of giving orders which unit will move first in this turn and take this into account in their plans. The greater initiative allows moving first.
3. How does it make the game special?
- It doesn’t matter who clicks the fastest, the movement begins only when everyone has finished giving orders. We don’t spoil turn-based strategy by comparing the speed of mouse clicking!
- Don’t assume anything as an accomplished fact, but anticipate the moves of your enemies and mislead them. This interesting feature of the game will make you take a fresh look at the gameplay.
- Here you can play a dynamic game, in which you don't have to wait for your turn alternately with your opponent (we all know those types of games and they can be tiresome).
4. What is the aim of the game?
- Fight for the key points on a randomly generated map in mods 1x1, 2x2, FFA4 and "Player vs AI".
- More key points = more units.
- Don’t surrender your capital and try to capture the enemy’s capital.
- Every unit has 3 simple skills and a fourth special skill, which is given only on level 5. You can get and improve skills as you gain experience in battles.
- This gives you the opportunity to experiment with a variety of strategies, combinations of units, and their skills.
- Choose what kind of units you will assemble and in which order. The current version of the game features six unit types: Warrior, Archer, Pyromancer, Vampire, Necromancer and Assassin. You will have to make a decision as to which unit will start the game, which will come next, and come up with your favorite combinations. For instance: a Warrior, three Vampire, and a Pyromancer. Or do you want to try to create the army consisting of invisible assassins? Or maybe you want to suppress enemies by using their own fallen warriors, focusing on necromancers hiding behind the archers?
You can play the game for free, earning gold to buy new units. Three basic units will be available at the beginning of the game, the other ones need to be bought for gold. Gold can be bought for real money, if desired.
40. Iron League
Welcome to the Iron League, a real-time arena teamfight game!
- Experience the spectacular arena battle with users all around the world!
- 10-minute-a-round, endless teamfight!
- Explore 5 unique arenas with 30+ memorable characters!
Iron League awaits your challenge.
41. Hazard Ops
While the world teeters on the edge of utter chaos in the 21st century, you take on the role of a mercenary in the service of a private military agency. Armed to the teeth, you must eliminate opposing armies and bloodthirsty monster hordes in diverse and turbulent missions. If you survive the countless life-threatening missions, you'll be rewarded handsomely with both money and new equipment items.
Glorious mercenary career or dismal failure? Big breadwinner or wanna-be killer? The choice is yours!
Rally up your squad, plan your strategy, and charge into the many Co-op missions of Hazard Ops. Obliterate zombie hordes, open fire on freaking dinosaurs, and take on thrilling boss fights in the story missions. We've got everything a cold-blooded mercenary needs to have a good time. Here's a small selection of the coolest modes:
- Survival 2.0
Do you have what it takes to survive wave after wave of zombies?
- Primeval Ops
The ultimate battle against dinosaurs with rocket launchers strapped to their backs. Blast them back to the cretaceous age!
- Massive Assault
Increasing numbers of enemy soldiers trying to kill you, so you better kill them first.
- Extermination Ops
Put your skills to the test with waves of enemies, deadly traps, and insanely hard boss fights!
- Turret Defense
Rise to the challenge and stop your opponents from escaping into a mysterious portal.
Looking for direct combat against your fellow players? Do you have something to prove to the others? Then show everyone who's boss in the Versus game modes! Here are just a few examples:
- (Team) Deathmatch
The classics you all love. Can you shoot your way to the top of the leaderboard?
- King of the Hill
Tactical gameplay at its best. Hold strategic points for the ultimate victory.
No time to think. Change sides after death and seek your revenge!
- Mech Wars
Climb into your own mech and pulverize the enemy!
Transform into a nightmarish monster and infect all mercenaries before they can take you out.
Play Hard. Die Hard.
Categories in common with Hazard Ops: Action
42. Chaos Town
Chaos Town is a top-down chaotic shooter game with 3 game modes:
Classic: 20 maps where you need to collect certain amount of point to complete.
Challenge: 15 maps where you challenge bosses.
Survive: Survive mode is a record mode. Longer you survive, more points you get and break your records.
Besides points, you also get experiences to level up. Each level you get a skill point to unlock new weapons, perks and power ups.
Weapons: There are total of 23 weapons in the game.
Perks: You use perks to build up your character. Maximum of 4 perks can be active at once. You choose which perks you want to use before you hit the battleground.
Power Ups: The power ups you unlock will help you in the battleground.
In the customization screen, you can change the way your character looks; different shapes and different color patterns.
P.S: Everything is destructible!
Cover Art: Janos Tokity
Trailer Music: TeknoAXE
43. Zombie Vikings: Stab-a-thon
Zombie Vikings: Stab-a-thon is a free to play game that takes place in the Zombie Vikings universe. Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil in this brawler game with up to 4 players. Pick your weapon and your character and you're ready to fight your friends (or enemies) in arenas like Fishgaard and Berzerker Factory. Or why not play a game of the traditional and historically accurate game of Söcker?
Sharpen your weapons to find out who's the best Zombie Viking of them all!
- Battle your friends in this completely free brawler game!
- Compete in the ancient Viking game known as Söcker
- Fight in arenas like Hellheim, Berzerker Factory and Fishgaard.
- Unlock new weapons and use them to smash your friends on their heads!
- Equip magic runes to gain new abilities
44. Red's Kingdom
Help Red explore the land in this awesome action, adventure, puzzle game.
Mad King Mac has kidnapped your father and stolen your golden nut! Solve puzzles and battle goons as you explore and battle your way through the kingdom.
Discover hidden treasure, collect nuts, unlock special powers and much more as you play through 17 amazing and unique areas where there's always something new to discover.
What the amazing reviews have said,
"this is more akin to an action adventure game in the same vein as something like Zelda"
"if you love the puzzle aspects of games like Legend of Zelda, you'll find a lot to admire about Red's Kingdom"
"gameplay is very addicting and enjoyable"
"looks absolutely amazing"
"charming and well made"
"puzzles are amazing"
• Awesome adventure
• Amazing puzzles to solve
• A kingdom to explore
• Goons to battle
• Secrets to find
• Meet new friends
• Defeat Mad King Mac
• A whole new world to discover
Mekazoo is a 2D platformer set in a vibrant 3D world with fast-flowing gameplay and a cast of kinetically-diverse mechanized animals. Control a pair of synthetic creatures by switching between each unique set of movements and abilities at any moment. Fast reflexes and determination will be needed to overcome and discover the many obstacles and secrets of Mekazoo.
Experience an inspired adventure that pays homage to 90's video game goodness. Use classic platforming abilities combined seamlessly at the press of a button. Feel the rhythm of a thematically diverse soundtrack that drives the fast paced action. And discover truly unique local co-op gameplay that makes completing the many challenges of Mekazoo an unforgettable experience.
WARNING! This game has an Age Restriction of 18.
Vapour is an experimental horror game, that fuses elements of both old school and modern horror titles with the frantic game play of classic First Person Shooter titles. Blending horror, shooter, action, puzzle and platformer in a dynamic yet cohesive combination.
In Vapour you take on the role of a psychotic warlock known only as "Charles", who has been held captive and brutally tortured his entire life by a sadistic cult. After being executed for his crimes, Charles used his last ounce of strength to avoid total damnation.
Now, trapped between the borders of Purgatory and Hell and with his powers diminished, Charles must battle through hordes of demons, face his haunting past and ultimately make it back to earth to exact his revenge on those who have wronged him.
-Non-linear level design
-Plenty of exploration
-One gory and twisted plot
47. Celestian Tales: Old North
Celestian Tales: Old North is a refreshing take on the classic turn-based Japanese style RPG. Scrapping away the cliché of a destined person or a boy/girl-saving-the-world, the story is tailored for a mature audience and questions the bare morals of a human being. Will you do anything to survive? Will you be steadfast in defending your faith and beliefs? Or will you let yourself be corrupted, little by little, in the name of greater good?
The First of the Celestian Tales 3 Part Series, Old North is full of lush hand-painted environments, emotive portraits, memorable characters and a sprawling engaging moralistic storyline that is told through the eyes of six protagonists. The actions you perform and the decisions you make in Celestian Tales: Old North will carry over to the next installment of the series.
Experience what it's truly like to bear the responsibilities of a hero in the beautifully hand-drawn Old North. Take on the role of one among six young nobles, learning your way of knighthood and assisting the lords you serve. When an external force threatens the land, you find yourself swept in the tides of war where the deadliest enemies are those among your own ranks.
Featuring a turn-based combat system with plenty of character and party customization options, Celestian Tales allows you to play the game at your own pace in your own style. Enter the first decade of this epic three-game series and see for yourself what sets it apart.Features
- Moral Confrontations - Situations are presented to the player throughout the game that force players to face moral questions and beliefs.
- Unique Story – By avoiding genre cliches, the story brings a fresh approach to RPG storytelling by allowing players feel the weight of their character’s actions.
- Multiple Story Arcs - 6 Selectable Characters allow you to play the game from 6 different perspectives. Play through the game as all 6 characters for a full experience.
- Traditional RPG Gameplay - Inspired by classic JRPGs with a turn-based RPG battle system, players can develop a personal combat style.
- Beautiful Art - Lush hand-painted background visuals and environments with detailed emotive character portraits and animated pixel-art characters create a full and complete world experience.
- Epic Music - A sweeping score that captures the pace and emotion of the story as it unfolds.
- More to Come - Old North is the First episode of a planned trilogy of games and your actions in this game will have impact in the next episode of the series.
Warmonger is a Free-to-Play PVP MMO with MOBA-style combat in a persistent world.
Participate, not just in single matches, but in an epic war! Choose between factions and many distinct characters with tons of different weapon setups and enjoy truly spectacular and tactically challenging combat with and against other players or NPCs.
• Nations fight for glory and wealth
• MOBA-style combat to conquer territories in a persistent world
• Massive arsenal of weapons with unique skills
• Expand your territories to gain resources
• Defend and upgrade your fortress
• Political system with king elections
49. Embers of Magic
Embers of Magic is a short, adventure visual novel that tells the story of Liana the witch. She takes an airship down to the surface of the dangerous and corrupt earth beneath her flying city home.
It is set in the same world as Brilliant Shadows, but happens 300 years beforehand.
Writing by Christopher "Nyo" Michael Hall
Artist/Coding by Sita "Geckos" Duncan
Voices: Adoxographist, Alec Shea, Nyo, Brad Smith and many others...
Embers of Magic is a kinetic novel lasting around 30 minutes. All spoken lines are fully voiced. It is 6,262 words in length.
Sipho is a game that combines eerie real life underwater creatures, insects, body parts with building, combat and exploration. Create your own creature by combining various parts, called zooids. Each zooid specializes in some sort of function– some zooids eat food, others are responsible for movement, attacking other creatures or providing structural support. Most zooids have active and passive abilities. All of the zooids combine into a single creature, Sipho, whose main goal is to climb to the top of the food chain, by using cunning weaponry and various skills.
Collect nutritious food, grow your own creature to become the best of them all. Beware though, there are powerful enemies out there to stop you.
Create your own ultimate monstrosity by combining different body parts, each with unique function. The further you progress, the more options you unlock, the more powerful you get.
Choose your own playstyle
Unlock 4 different species throughout the game and discover the one that fits your playstyle. Mix and match parts from different species to create the ultimate monstrosity.
Dive deep into various undiscovered places without the need to look back or backtrack.
Battle cunning bosses
Show your superiority by defeating the best of their breed bosses to unlock parts to aid in your conquest.
Your journey will take you from the underwater depths to lush environments to undiscovered and strange lands..
Sipho features infinite procedurally generated worlds teeming with life and challenges. Each playthrough will also provide you with different zooids that will further enhance your creature, allowing to try out various playstyles throughout the game.