Trying to find games like Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS are:
- arrow_rightDiRT Rally
- arrow_rightJet Set Radio
- arrow_rightH1Z1: King of the Kill
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
- arrow_rightAmerican Truck Simulator
- arrow_rightRayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
100 Best Games Like Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (20)
- Android (10)
- macOS (20)
- Linux (8)
- Nintendo Switch (5)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (18)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Dreamcast (3)
1. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
2. Jet Set Radio
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
4. H1Z1: King of the Kill
H1Z1 is one huge deathmatch in which every player tries to eliminate all others. Up to 150 players can compete at once, and the last survivor wins. There is also a team deathmatch option for groups of two to five.
At the beginning of each match, all players are dropped randomly across the map. Before they start killing each other, they have to find themselves weapons, armor, and other necessary supplies. They may even use cars and bikes found in the game area to move faster or run down their opponents. Crafting is also available, and players can use items they gathered to make improvised armor and weapons.
Some players may decide to stay out of the fight for as long as possible to let their opponents eliminate each other. They can not bide their time forever, though: to prevent players from camping for too long, the game area will shrink over time. Poisoned gas will eventually cover larger and larger sections of the map, forcing the players to come together at last and indulge in the good old ultraviolence. The masks and hilarious motley outfits worn by the characters not only make them look unique but also bring into H1Z1 a distinct flavor of The Purge film series.
5. FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure, now for Windows PC.
Joined by your closest friends on the roadtrip of a lifetime through a breathtaking open world, witness stunning landscapes and encounter larger-than-life beasts on your journey to reclaim your homeland from an unimaginable foe.
In an action-packed battle system, channel the power of your ancestors to warp effortlessly through the air in thrilling combat, and together with your comrades, master the skills of weaponry, magic and team-based attacks.
Now realised with the power of cutting-edge technology for Windows PCs, including support for high-resolution displays and HDR10, the beautiful and carefully-crafted experience of FINAL FANTASY XV can be explored like never before.
Embark On A Journey Without Limits.
Take the wheel and drive from the capital to the back roads, or venture out on foot to discover a vast landscape of teeming wildlife, dangerous caverns and living cities full of adventure.
Made For Windows PC Players.
Supporting high-resolution options and compatible with native 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and HDR 10. Graphical options can also be configured to support up to 8K. Thanks to NVIDIA, you can experience the beautiful and carefully-crafted world of Eos like never before.
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION boasts a wealth of bonus content, including content contained in free updates to the console versions as well as paid downloadable content originally available through the Season Pass. Players can also explore the world of Eos through Noctis's eyes in an all-new first-person mode.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION: Role Playing
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
7. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
8. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Rayman’s in prime form with new high-tech powers and gear like Shock Rockets, the LockJaw, Funky-Boards and other cool stuff. Charge into intense strategic battles with the crazed Hoodlum Army and massive transforming bosses. Plunge into enormous, eye-popping worlds packed with zany comedy and a wacked-out cast, featuring John Leguizamo as Globox, and enjoy a bizarre, epic adventure filled with a unique blend of humor.One of the latest installments of the great Rayman series - awesome humor and great music
Great 3D platformer gameplay that challenges you on every step
A great variety of gameplay styles - from different flavors of platforming, to funky arcade racing
9. RACE 07
Race 07 is a realistic racing simulator from the Swedish studio SimBin. The game is a continuation of Race - The Official WTCC Game, released in 2006. As in the first game, the licensed World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is also available here. There are almost no changes in the game, in comparison with the previous part.
The game has more than 300 cars, divided into 9 classes, and 14 tracks placed around the world. The calendar of the game mimics the racing season 2006/2007 and includes two new city routes. The game is available on Steam, for the multiplayer s site account is required.
Race 07 can not boast of detailed physics, popular manufacturers and realistic graphics. The game is trying to compensate for its shortcomings with an exclusive license and the availability of the Formula-3000 fastest in the game. The released DLCs adds new tracks, cars and championships. The game supports user modifications.
Categories in common with RACE 07: Racing
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
11. F1 2018
F1® 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1® more than ever before.Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
o More classic F1 cars than ever before
o The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet
o Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim
12. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is a sports-arcade game developed by Neversoft, Neversoft Entertainment and Beenox Studios. It was originally released in 2004. Activision Blizzard published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is available on PlayStation 2, PC, Xbox and PSP.
13. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
14. Toy Soldiers
The Xbox LIVE® Arcade smash hit Toy Soldiers comes to PC!
Toy Soldiers is an action-packed strategy-based game in which players command antique WWI toy soldiers vying for control of the trench-filled battlefields of Europe. Deploy an exciting arsenal such as tanks, cavalry, biplanes, and flamethrowers in vintage WWI toy dioramas. Developed by Signal Studios, Toy Soldiers allows you to take control of individual units or control the entire battlefield from a strategic view. Integrating multiple game genres and world-class visuals, Toy Soldiers is a unique and action-packed entertainment experience!
Command your Toy Soldiers in epic, action-packed battles. Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!
All DLC from the Xbox LIVE® Arcade hit is included!The Kaiser's Battle DLC
Enjoy all new French inspired content with THE KAISER'S BATTLE! Take on the new experimental boss, The K-Wagen!Invasion DLC
The British are bringing brand new secret weapons of tiny toy mayhem in Invasion!, the second add-on to Toy Soldiers from Signal Studios! Put on your Kaiser’s helmet and command the German Army against a mad menagerie of new antagonistic toys, including flying saucers, chivalrous knights, and the “Rolls Royce of the Sky,” the WWII Mustang. Defend Germany in a new Mini-campaign topped by the most calculating, head-strong boss of all (batteries not included)! Raise your saber, soldier, and lead the charge against… is that a spaceman? The Invasion has begun!Content ActivationTo activate Toy Soldiers after your purchase, launch Toy Soldiers and select 'Redeem Code' from the main menu. Then follow the instructions to redeem your content.
Alternatively, you can redeem Product Codes for the downloadable content at https://live.xbox.com/RedeemToken.
15. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
The Bestselling Car Mechanic Simulator series goes to a new level!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars.
Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. With the inclusion of photo-mode, you can take stunning before and after photos, and the game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns - make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
New Features since CMS 2015:
- seats, steering wheels and benches are exchangeable
- car windows are now parts too
- new repair system (smarter way to repair parts)
- parts warehouse (you can store your parts in a warehouse now)
- sheds (Barn Find module)
- separated tires and rims (you can place any tire and rim you want)
- new working shock absorber tool
- new working battery charger
- new working wheel balancer and changer
- race track (next to test track, there is a race track with a timer)
- new physics system (much more complex)
- car liveries (you can apply liveries to your car)
- redone paint system (you can paint each part separately, choose the paint type: matt, metallic, pearl)
- modding support from day 1 (place your own cars in the game)
- customizable license plates (with modding support)
- customizable game music (with user music)
- engine crane (tired of lifting your car up and down to disassemble engine)
- creating new engines on the crane (starting from scratch)
- leveling system (XP with upgrades)
- new car salon (you can buy brand new cars)
- liquids in car
- story orders (pregenerated like in CMS 2014) next to generated orders (like in CMS 2015)
- all new UI and easier controls (with rebind)
- pad support
- ... and much, much more
Official licensed brands coming up in DLC's:
- ... and more
16. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
17. F1 RACE STARS
F1 Race Stars is a parody of a Formula One simulation. It renders the F1 racers as wacky characters and their cars as karts.
The game features drivers, teams, and races from the 2012 season of Formula One. However, unlike most simulators, which aim to represent the races realistically, F1 Race Stars is a humorous arcade game. The racers, such as Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso, and Lewis Hamilton, are depicted as cartoonish versions of themselves.
There's a total of eleven tracks based on the real Formula One circuits. They retained their basic configurations but were enhanced with springboards, loops, traps, and other unrealistic features. The circuits' backgrounds also became comical representations of a country where the race is set in.
Although the game is a kart simulation, F1 Race Stars doesn't imitate the actual karting, either. It provides a fictional combination of karting and Formula driving experiences. The cars in the game cannot drift and slide. Instead, the game uses the real-world KERS system to give the car a boost when exiting the corner. The game features power-up in the vein of Super Mario Kart, and some of them are parodies of the actual Formula One elements, such as a safety car. Each team in F1 Race Stars also has a special ability, such as shooting at the opponents for Ferrari or a free boost for Red Bull.
18. F1 2012
Codemasters Racing presents F1 2012, the next game in the BAFTA-winning series featuring all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2012 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Learn the basics and master the challenge of driving the best machines on the planet in the Young Driver Test.
Experience the next generation in weather system technology where storm fronts move across the circuits, soaking specific areas of the track, as well as racing around the all-new Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX. Two new quick fire game options: Season Challenge, a complete Career in just 10 races, and Champions Mode Scenarios, where you test your skills against the very best, complete an exciting line up of gaming options which also includes a 5 year Career, Co-op Championship, 16 Player Multiplayer & Time Attack Scenarios. F1 2012 Feel it!
19. F1 2010
BE THE DRIVER....LIVE THE LIFE
Experience the exclusive world of FORMULA ONE™ like never before.
Discover what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of the world’s greatest cars as you race wheel to wheel on all 19 circuits from the 2010 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ calendar, beautifully realised and in full HD.
Prove yourself worthy of being the team’s number 1 and gain the ability to direct the development of your car. Work with your Race Engineer to customise a huge range of vehicle variables and eek every last ounce of performance from the car, or leave the detailed decisions to your experienced support team and head straight out onto track.
Master the iconic twisting streets of Monaco, thrill at the high speed of Monza, and overcome the challenge of a floodlit night-race at Singapore to beat your rivals and take the FORMULA ONE crown in one of the most beautiful and involving racing games to date.
Make your own career choices; starting at the bottom and working your way up the ranks, or stick with your favourite team and lead them to glory. Impress other teams by beating legendary drivers such as Schumacher, Hamilton, Button and Alonso. Interact with the media to raise your profile and press your point home, then negotiate contracts with new teams via your Agent.
20. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
21. Driver 3
Driver 3 (stylized as DRIV3R) is a 2004 open world action-adventure video game. It is the third installment in the Driver series and was developed by Reflections Interactive and published by Atari, Inc.. Driver 3 was released in North America for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox on 21 June 2004. In Europe, it was released on 25 June, although due to the way Atari shipped the title across the continent, it made its way into independent UK retailers before the release date, reaching sixth place in the ELSPA chart for that week. A simplified version of the game for mobile phones was developed and released by Sorrent and published in North America on 23 June 2004, while it was published by Unique Games in Europe. On 15 March 2005, it was released on PC for US customers, it was also released on Game Boy Advance 25 October 2005. At one point a Nintendo GameCube version and an N-Gage version were planned, but both were cancelled. The game received mixed reviews on all platforms except the PC, which received mostly unfavorable reviews.
Although two Driver games were published between them, 2011's Driver: San Francisco is considered the sequel to Driver 3.
23. Scania Truck Driving Simulator
Get behind the wheel of one of the most iconic trucks on the road with this highly detailed Scania R-series truck simulation by SCS Software, developers of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Prove your truck skills - Put your driving skills to the ultimate test with 10 individual truck maneuvering challenges that serve as a practical exam as you strive to gain your driving licence. Complete intricately designed courses and tasks, in realistic environments that put you firmly into the driver's seat.
- Can you avoid obstacles whilst reversing a trailer?
- Do you have the lateral thinking required to find your way through a complex obstacle track?
- Can you park with precision?
Compete - Once you have mastered the basics and gained your licence, compete against the best as you take part in a dozen disciplines inspired by the Young European Truck Driver competition - the virtual re-creation of Scania Driver Competition events. Learn the tricks to navigate your truck with centimetre precision!
Drive of your life - If that is not enough, experience the drive of your life, with a series of over a dozen ultimate challenges that put man and machine to the test. From mountain roads, to bad weather, to blocked routes, you will need to work in perfect harmony with your Scania truck to reach your destination safely.
Freeform missions - Drive through in a series of freeform missions, that has you delivering the goods around a huge, intricately detailed 3D city. Pick the loads that appeal to you as you ferry freight with complete freedom!
Learn more about Scania - Take the opportunity to learn more about the world leading Scania trucks with a unique opportunity for a virtual visit to Scania's own Demo Centre - the very place where Scania shows off its vehicles to VIP guests!
Online leaderboards - Upload your high scores and download the best result charts to see how you rank against the experts. Study the techniques used by the masters in downloadable re-plays that both teach and inspire virtual Scania drivers!
Virtual truck gallery - When you want to take a short break from the wheel, what better than a visit to the virtual gallery. A must-have for any Scania truck fan: feast your eyes on a vast gallery of Scania vehicles photos and videos. Check out highlights from previous seasons' Young European Truck Driver competitions to whet your appetite as you strive to match the performances of the true masters of trucking.
24. High Octane Drift
High Octane Drift is a realistic 3d racing game about drifting motorsport, filled with full-throttle fun and a healthy competitive spirit. You start as a rookie in a live drifting community, earning reputation and cash to build your unique drifting car, gather your crew and win top class High Octane drifting series.
- Realtime multiplayer up to 32 players;
- Evergrowing collection of cars with changeable aerodynamic elements;
- 1500+ performance parts for 20+ swappable engines;
- Customizable suspension, gear ratios and wheel lock angles for fine tuning;
- Create and upload your very own car liveries for everybody to see;
- Build rare parts in a workshop for ultimate performance;
- Team up to beat other crews;
- Participate in different events and championships to get exclusive prizes and fame;
25. BrainBread 2
CyberCon, the notorious global corporation, aspired to deliver to the world something that would change the fate of humanity. What the world wasn't ready for however... Was CyberCon's true intentions. Their schemes had been controversial to most before, but their newest idea seemed almost too perfect.
A much sinister secret was about to be exposed. CyberCon's project involved the development of neuro-hub chips. They succeeded and became a phenomenon, later becoming a mandatory law to have them implanted at birth using state of the art surgery and cutting edge technology.
CyberCon were granted this permission from the government. The controversy was covered up and very little was known how it was done.
The technology was seen by many around the world as a major breakthrough that could cure blindness, deafness, disease, and a huge boost in performance for modern day life.
It was further aiding as a gateway to easier communication and enhanced capabilities. This was the next milestone in human history.
However, good things must always come to an end.
And CyberCon's true colors are yet to be revealed.Features
- 5 Unique gamemodes.
- Over 20 unique weapons, including akimbo weapons!
- Extreme amounts of gore & gibbing, this is your lovely grindhouse-gore movie!
- Over 100 unique skill combinations.
- A global profile system/leveling system.
- Play as a zombie, evolve as a zombie using your special zombie skill tree to your advantage!
- Modding friendly, customize your own soundsets for any of the npcs, make your own player survivor models, make custom maps, share your creations via Workshop!
- Character customization.
- No pay to win!
- Simple UI and HUD.
- AI Soldiers, Tanks and Bandits/Mercenaries.
- A powerful quest, objective & inventory system.
- Playable on PC, Mac OSX, and Linux with multiplayer cross-compatibility.
- Dedicated Server Support for PC and Linux.
Focuses on story based gameplay, progress by doing specific quests or side-quests to increase your chance of survival!
Focuses on small & simple objectives, this is a casual/chill gamemode based on the original BrainBread, if you want a pure BrainBread experience you can enable a server command to force it to vanilla BrainBread mode. In this mode you can also play as a zombie and as a human you can get infected. The zombie's objective is to prevent the humans from progressing, when you get a certain amount of kills you will be able to respawn as a human again, or if you die too many times. All of this can be regulated by the server owner.
This is a wave based gamemode, similar to 'Survival'. You have limited respawns and when you die you'll respawn after X amount of seconds. Everyone respawns at the same time, certain maps may allow certain amount of retries for a wave, if you fail too many times you have to do everything over again. This mode is very action-packed, you better be flexible.
A Humans VS Zombies gamemode, first team to reach the fraglimit wins! In this mode you respawn individually, however if everyone on your team is dead your team will be 'Exterminated', which means the round is over. The opposite team gains a certain amount of points by exterminating the other team, this is an effective way to gain points but it is hard to achieve if there's many players. In this mode you'll also trigger a team perk if your team gets a certain amount of kills, your team will be blessed with some helpful skill for a certain amount of seconds.
A PvP gamemode, solely for humans. Featuring classic old-school powerups, increased speed and flexibility! As well as an announcer which will try to salute you or make fun of you if you fail too much!
26. City Car Driving
City Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
27. GT Legends
Return to the Days Of Thunder
The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT LEGENDS, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.
GT Legends was announced summer 2005 and presented to media with a response that was overwhelming. The only concern expressed by the media present at the time was that they were previously blown away by GTR, and now they wanted to rate GT Legends even higher!
GT Legends keeps the authentic driving experience from GTR and takes the game play to a new level with a career mode. Enjoy the historic GT cars with vehicles like Ford Mustang, Shelby Cobra, Corvette, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR and other goodies from the 60’s and 70’s.Key Features
- Original Tracks: Over 25 variations of real tracks like Imola, Monza, Donington and Mondello Park
- 5 Difficulty Levels: Ranging from the easy beginner mode to the ultra realistic simulation mode
- Career Mode: Win numerous cups and buy your dream car in this challenging mode
- Pure Realism: Experience an unequalled level of realism in cooperation with the FIA GTC-TC teams, incl. pit stops and car setups
- Real Sounds: Completely authentic sounds recorded from the actual FIA racing cars
- Multiplayer Mode: Impress your friends with rare unlockable cars and challenge up to 15 opponents online
28. STAR WARS Episode I Racer
Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits.
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?
• Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS: Episode I.
• Hang on tight - with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph!
• Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents.
• Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
• Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
• Spectacular 3D environments.
• Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
29. Super Toy Cars
Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impressive tracks made of everyday objects and a bunch of power-ups that will let you destroy your opposition. Collect all cars and upgrades to keep up with competition while you progress in career mode or have a quick race either against AI opponents or against friends. You can play up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players online. Go and build your own tracks, share them with friends or play with them in your tracks. Super Toy Cars is big and with lots of options for you to tinkle and play with, but most importantly this game has been carefully crafted to be fun play and fun to race, either alone or with friends.
There are 16 different cars in the game each one with its unique handling model. You can experiment with them and play the ones that best suite your driving style and the different situations you'll find in our 12 tracks. Oh, and maybe you'll want to use different cars depending on which type of event you're playing, because we have 48 events in career mode, but not all of them are races! And if you grow tired of the tracks in the game you can always check what other tracks have the community built or even build your own and share it with our in-game track editor.
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
We have a roadmap in place for the period the game is going to be in Early Access. We are aiming for a final release date in the first or second week of May. We have roughly 10 weeks to that date and we're planning to do, at least, weekly builds with improvements. We'll be announcing what's new in every build in the announcements section, but anyway here's the planned roadmap:
- March, 3rd: Mostly bugfixing and online improvements. Possibly some improvements in the HUD and menus.
- March, 10th: Improved menus backgrounds, improved HUD, better and more consistent AI accross the game. Achievement icons.
- March, 17th: More effects and particle systems. Bugfixing.
- March, 24th: First batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 7th: Mac version. Second batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 21st: Linux version. All vehicles have, at least, 2 paintjobs available.
- April, 28th: Some easter eggs, and other bonuses. Maybe provide a first alpha of a vehicle editor.
Bear in mind that this list is meant to change and adapt to your suggestions and feedback. Although we can't guarantee we'll implement every detail and suggestion we receive, we'll do our best to react to community feedback and make of Super Toy Cars the best game we can with your help.
30. Xpand Rally
Xpand Rally is a breathtaking game that gives you the true to life experience of driving powerful rally cars amidst photorealistic sceneries. Realistic weather effects, rolling hills, and animated scenery all add to game's visual perfection. Xpand Rally also features highly detailed models of modern rally cars and handling physics developed with the help of rally sport professionals which further enhance the realism of driving experience.
Xpand Rally combines the best elements of Rally and Rally Cross racing in one unique gaming experience.
The game offers a career mode based on time trials during both individual races and World Championship Series which will satisfy traditional Rally fans. The Rally Cross fans won't be disappointed either - they can challenge several opponents in head to head racing during competitions based on real and fictitious race events.
Xpand Rally, as the only title on the market, brings the economy factor into a rally game. The player starts with a junk car and competes in races to earn money and acquire upgrades, repair damage, tweak performance and pay the race entry fees.
Along with the tuning-up, the car's condition affects its handling. Due to accurate damage system, it is highly dependent on the player's driving skills. The physical handling model is also influenced by car parts configuration and provides both authentic feel and joy of driving.
The interactive race track surroundings with enhanced game physics and the innovative approach to changing daytime and weather conditions, both influencing the car handling, are other hallmarks of Xpand Rally that distinguish it from other racing games.
For the first time among rally games Xpand Rally includes a complete set of easy-to-use editing tools enabling to create new tracks, cars or even game mods.
Categories in common with Xpand Rally: Racing
31. CarX Drift Racing Online
CarX Drift Racing is a racing simulator dedicated to the motorsport of drifting. Legendary cars, detailed tuning settings and a real-time multiplayer mode in full HD at 60 fps. All this awaits you in the PC version of this popular mobile game!
● Over 10 tracks designed specially for drifting
● 30 cars with the option for detailed physics settings
● Support for gamepads and gaming wheels
● Real-time multiplayer mode with up to 8 players per game session
32. OMSI 2
Off to the next round! Experience a new omnibus simulator with OMSI 2 and start discovering Spandau while driving the omnibus. OMSI 2 is the successor of the well-known and awarded omnibus simulator "OMSI - The Bus Simulator". OMSI 2 not only offers the routes and buses you already know from OMSI, but adds lots of exciting new features. In OMSI 2 you can drive the first ever articulated bus in the OMSI history, the MAN NG272. Explore the new omnibus line 5 covering a total distance of 12 km from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau. Thanks to the newly added chronology function you´ll not only be able to drive through Spandau in 1986, but also to relive the changes taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994.
Enjoy the charm of the 80s and 90s and find out how the period after the fall of the Berlin Wall was. And this all at wheel of a double-decker or articulated bus.
- The articulated bus MAN NG272 with the exact physical and visual recreation of the joint kinematics as well as corresponding sounds and systems (bending protection).
- The MAN NL202 as well as reworked and added models of the known types SD200 and SD202 (more years of production, emergency door openers, destination boards, sound variations depending on vehicle number).
- The Spandau omnibus line 5 from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau covering a total distance of 12 km, several new buildings, a squeezed timetable and a tight 5 minute rhythm with various bus termini and assignments for diverse and long lasting driving pleasure.
- Replication of original timetables and tour plans for omnibus lines 5 and 92.
- Chronology function: Relive the change taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994! OMSI 2 now replicates the exciting years following the German reunification and all the innovations and route expansions (line 137 to Falkensee) that came along with it. This function also allows temporary changes to maps or routes caused by construction sites or special buses.
- Advanced and improved AI traffic (better road- and steering behaviour, railway- and subway traffic)
- System damage model including different malfunctions which take time to fix
- OMSI 2 supports a world coordinate system so it is possible to import a DEM (Digital Elevation Model) with the help of a DLL you can even program yourself.
- Animated real vertical profile on the Spandau map
- New script functions such as full matrix view, advanced access to system variables.
- New editor functions: automatic import of aerial imagery, terrain adapts to run of the road, improved spline connection algorithm, rotation of objects around all axes. Intersections can easily be equipped with individual vertical profiles.
- Saving optimized loading of maps which allows considerably larger maps
- The classic versions of the MAN double-decker buses SD200 and SD202 are included
- Realistic and intelligent traffic and detailed landscape
- Realistic and controllable weather and seasonal effects
- Realistic day and night effects
- Many animations and animated objects
- Fully functional IBIS (integrated on-board information system)
- Four different views: driver sight, passenger sight, exterior view or free view
- Script engine to influence the handling characteristics and functions of the bus
- Easy to use, map-based track editorInsert your own vehicles
- Compatible with TrackIR 5
Categories in common with OMSI 2: Simulation
2098. Mankind has left the Earth and is now living in space colonies. Ludwig, a research robot from a faraway civilisation and his spaceship are looking for forms of new energy. Unfortunately, mankind´s new space colonies are not listed on his interstellar maps, which results in a fatefull crash with the physis, the biggest station with a billion inhabitants. The crash does not only tear a huge hole into the physis´ protective cover, but also damages Ludwig´s spaceship badly enough for him to lose control of it and crashland on planet Earth. Now it´s a race against time.
Will Ludwig succeed and get his spaceship going in time to save the physis?
- Explore the area where the spaceship crashed or an enormous dam, travel by balloon through the snow and ice or cross an almost endless desert. There’s so much to discover!
- Find the weirdest components and construction plans. Use them to develop practical new gadgets to supply Ludwig with energy!
- Discover physical phenomenons and analyse them in order to reveal the laws of physics and solve the tricky puzzles in the game.
- thrilling storyline arching over 4 unique environments
- more than 8 hours of gameplay
- developed with physics-teachers, pupils and educators - 100% curiculum based
- comes along with didactic materials for school useage
WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT
- The game tells the story of "Ludwig" - a small research robot who is on an important mission to find new forms of energy for the home planet of the Robotronics. After a long journey he finally reaches earth - just to find it abendoned. Humans exhausted nearly all energy sources and left the planet. They live in big space stations. Unfortunately Ludwig hits one of these spacestations with his spaceship and crashes down on earth. A damaged spaceship, a far away homeplanet in desperate need of energy know-how and 1 billion humans in a damaged spacestation - now it´s up to you as a player to clean up this mess!
- While following the storyline Ludwig has to learn about the human technologies on earth. Starting with the most basic form of energy production - combustion - he has to advance through a techtree to find and learn about more sophisticated forms of renewable energy.
- Ludwig doesn´t know anything about the laws of physics on earth (remember - he´s an alien from a far away robot civilization called the Robotronics...). So he uses his scanner to find and analyse physical phenomenons which appear in the gameworld. All the knowledge is stored in a dynamical conceptmap - the knowledgebase.
- The knowledgebase is empty when you start the game. While playing, it fills step by step with new nodes. You will end up with a huge concept map of physical knowledge on renewable energies. (developed together with physics teachers and educators).
- The game features 4 unique "themeworlds". These quests in these environments are based on a specific topic (combustion, water power, wind energy, solar energy). The themeworlds are connected by the storyline.
- Every themeworld features a minigame - called laboratory. A laboratory illustrates the core knowledge of the themeworld (for example: How does a pumped storage power station work? or Where should i place my windmills to get the most efficient energy output?
- All this educational gameplay is nicely embedded in the storyline. The game is NOT devided into playing- and learning- or assesment elements. You always KEEP PLAYING the game!
- Ludwig is designed to be fun to play (please judge for yourself ;-) but it can also be played in schools. The game comes along with a set of didactical materials for teachers to support embedding Ludwig in classes.
34. RACE Injection
RACE Injection is the final chapter in the RACE 07 series of games, ending the award winning series on a high note.
RACE Injection contains 23 new unique car models and boasts 9 new tracks from across the globe. RACE Injection collects the most requested content in five distinct classes: Formula RaceRoom class, GT Power class, Retro – historic class and the official STCC and WTCC 2010 classes.
This full retail game which includes all that’s needed to get racing in anything from cool historic cars to the latest high-tech GT powerhouses, WTCC racers and even top of the line Formula cars. Injection is the full impact package that has it all.
With the release of RACE Injection, the Complete RACE series for PC now offers :
38 unique car models in 13 distinct car classes with over 450 highly detailed car skins, ready to race on more than 31 tracks worldwide, supporting over 40 different track configurations.
All of these cars, classes and tracks can be mixed and matched to create unique and exciting championships and events. This should keep any fan busy for quite a while and ensure that the RACE series will stand as a landmark of the Authentic Racing genre for years to come.KEY FEATURES
- 38 unique car models in 13 different classes
- 31 tracks with additional layouts
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
- STCC The Game 2
- Formula RaceRoom
- GT Power Expansion
- Retro Pack
- WTCC 2010 Pack
Categories in common with RACE Injection: Racing
35. Skyscraper Simulator
You're a constructer and you’ve specialized in the "bringing up" of skyscrapers. Due to your specialization over the years you constantly get new orders for higher and higher skyscrapers in town. Within your responsibilities are the planning, the supply with construction materials and the worker management.
In the beginning you are dealing with multi-storey town houses, but later on you find yourself in realizing magnificent buildings for the rich and famous. A level is considered to be solved, if, within the specified time, the received contracts and tasks have been fulfilled.
During the game the player receives more and more new tools, machines and experience points. On the hunt for the high score, the game can be played with friends too.Features
- Detailed scenery in 3D graphics
- Detailed skyscraper models
- Fully animated machinery
- Planning, human resource and machinery management
- Long lasting fun factor due to highscore function
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
- Tutorial for beginners
Categories in common with Skyscraper Simulator: Simulation
36. Screamer 4x4
Tired of being a Sunday driver? Had enough of the same old rigid road course? Want to get rough and dirty? Climb into your rugged 4x4, get off the tarmac and head into the wild! You’ll face steep slopes, sudden drops and dangerous natural obstacles as you navigate through inhospitable terrain at high speeds in order to beat the clock.
To become a champion you’ll need to battle against the elements in some of the harshest racing conditions you’ve ever faced. Everything from mud to mountains is accurately recreated in this exciting off road racer. Ground-breaking all-terrain physics modeling and realistic 4WD vehicle handling keep the thrills coming as you trek across a wide range of various terrains and elevations. Take on your opponents and tackle the brutal hinterland in either Free Drive, Championship, Trophy and Pathfinder mode, or leave your friends in the dust in the LAN multiplayer mode. For the ultimate driving experience, you’ll need to go where there are no roads...Ten officially licensed off road, four-wheel-drive vehicles to take into the wilderness. 60 exciting courses spread over six different terrain types with varying weather conditions and times of day. Highly detailed and realistic driving physics so that you feel every crevice, slope and boulder.
37. IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the continuation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for PC combat flight games for more than ten years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the most famous air battles of World War II. Better quality of content, bigger scale , new physics, more realistic aerodynamics and new game elements set this title apart from all which came before. We have only one goal - To give you a New Higher Level of Immersion!
- Robust Single-Player Campaign that features a challenging and innovative AI system. Includes an extensive in-game achievement system that allows players to unlock historically based airplane modifications and upgrades as your campaign progresses.
- Realistic graphics and unique visual effects: clouds, lightning, tracers, explosions and huge smoke plumes - all of them fully realized to recreate the aerial combat scenerey of war time Stalingrad.
- Flexible Quick Mission mode that allows you to create your own custom combat scenario in just a couple of minutes.
- Classic Multiplayer gameplay with dedicated player controlled servers with your favorite settings for team battles and dogfight duels.
- Realistic sounds and physics, detailed aircraft systems modeling, advanced aerodynamics and state-of-the-art flight modeling gives you a real sensation of flight.
- Become an ace fighter pilot or try your hand at flying attack planes and bombers where you can destroy tanks, trucks, AAA batteries, artillery units and even armoured trains.
- Control your plane with either joystick or mouse keeping a highest level of simulation fidelity and accuracy.
- For those that won’t make it back to base, each plane comes equipped with a handy parachute!
- Hone your skills versus AI or join multiplayer where you can fight in the air or on the ground, manning T-34-76 or Pz III Ausf L tanks.
- Control a plane or tank all by yourself or have your friend aim a tank gun or a bomber turret.
- Unique and detailed damage model lets you use the pros and cons of various aircraft and tanks to your advantage.
- Adjust the tank aiming sights for distance and view the tank interior just as a plane cockpit!
- Action takes place on a 358 х 230 km map - The largest and most detailed recreation of the Battle of Stalingrad theatre ever modeled in a flight simulation with unique structures, buildings and landscapes.
- Single-Player Campaign scenario follows the real chronology of the battle starting with Operation Uranus on November 19th, 1942 and continues to the complete liberation of the city on February 2nd, 1943.
- Ten Legendary aircraft of the era have been thoroughly re-created using original drawings and blueprints from the Central archive of the Russian Ministry of Defence.
- Precise simulation of the flight model allows everyone to learn the special character and limits of each and every plane in the game. Use each of their special abilities and performance characteristics to complete your mission and survive the brutal fight.
Categories in common with IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad: Simulation
38. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is a simulation game developed by Project Aces. It came out on 11-10-2011. It was published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is available on PlayStation 3.
It was produced by Hiroyuki Ichiyanagi and Kazutoki Kono. Kazutoki Kono and Natsuki Isaki directed the game. Hiroshi Okubo, Jesahm, Keiki Kobayashi and Norihiko Hibino scored the game.
Categories in common with Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Simulation
Platform: PlayStation 3
39. Breakout Invaders
"Breakout Invaders" is a fun fusion between two classic game genres: "Breakout" and "Space Invaders". Play through 100 variety levels, with a lot of original game styles. Defeat the space invasion destroying enemies and blocks structures like castles, temples, towers, cities, cemeteries, cathedrals,... You can customize and improve your ships, collect the enhancers items, fight again final bosses and much more.
40. RACE - The WTCC Game
The Official WTCC Game | RACE is the first ever game to be focused on the hard hitting, intense action of the exciting WTCC championship which is exploding in popularity all over the world. Based on WTCC, one of only three official FIA world championships next to Formula 1 and WRC, RACE features the complete WTCC championship season of 2006, all the cars, drivers and locations, including several official tracks and cars brand new to the racing game genre.
The game recreates the championship as close to real life as possible and simulates the cars and the driving style in a ultra realistic fashion.
RACE features various difficulty levels to attract everyone, from hardcore simulation gamers to beginners level still featuring the same elements and a highly realistic driving experience.
Categories in common with RACE - The WTCC Game: Racing
41. RACE: Caterham Expansion
Celebrating the 50-year anniversary of Caterham Cars Ltd, RACE fans can now expand the WTCC Experience with this exceptional series of classic sportscars. RACE: CATERHAM introduces a total of 60 individual new cars/car skins based on some of the most exciting models in the Caterham sports car range, including the Caterham CSR 200, CSR 260 and the CSR 320 Concept, a concept version with a grueling 320hp.
Racers can run the cars on two exciting new tracks: the legendary Imola circuit and the former GP track Estoril.
RACE: CATERHAM includes new features that improve the original RACE game experience: improved performance scalability, a performance monitor to help the player find the best possible graphical settings, and a new controller interface with more options for joy-pad or keyboard/mouse controls.
Categories in common with RACE: Caterham Expansion: Racing
42. MadOut BIG City
There are no rules - only the need to win, you can create any chaos. Bounces on bumps, does not always fit into the rotation, they fly at maximum speed. Take first place. Do everything to the other drivers were trembling. It can also be improved and the car. There are more than 30, each unique and different from others. Exterior view, speed, the severity - here, in a world that is subject to physics is almost like a real, all this is very important. Crash you car - bye, car, start all over again.
* Open world - mean full open, explore it
* Over 30 different cars - available
* Many racing with weapons
* Bonuses - rockets, mines, bullet
* Different weather conditions
* Advanced Car destruction
* Angry bots
* Crazzy Russian cars
Now in beta release, we work on mission and improvements!
43. Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel
Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel is a simulation, racing and arcade game developed by SCS Software. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by ValuSoft. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel is available on PC.
46. Boo Bunny Plague
Join Bunny and his pals Gunny, Faye, and Ganny on an epic quest to earn enough money to buy himself an Auto-repair unit!
Bunny is a robotic children's toy who was given artificial life by a computer virus. After meeting his BFF, a military prototype robot named Gunny, he quickly discovers that being a toy means he's not quite as tough as his deranged mind has lead him to believe, and he certainly doesn't have a military grade auto-repair like Gunny does. Thus begins his quest to earn enough money to buy himself an auto-repair! Along the way the gang uncovers a plot of treachery and Deicide. With their demonic waitress friend Faye and taxi driving god Ganny in tow, they follow the trail that will lead them on a musical adventure of epic proportions and change their entire universe!
Boo Bunny Plague is an action/adventure game featuring a story with wacky musical cinematic scenes. The all original soundtrack has everything from punk rock to opera and feature musicians from Houston Texas.
47. Truck Driver
AboutClimb in your cabin, rev up your engine and hit the road in Truck Driver! Fuel up and cruise through a vast open world in one of the most beautiful machines known to man. Start off as a contractor and work your way up by taking on jobs, earning money and making a name for yourself amongst the local community. Buy your own trucks, get new parts and hurtle down the roads! Do you have what it takes to become a respected Truck Driver?
FeaturesEnjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities
48. Notruf 112 | Emergency Call 112
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions.
Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the LF24, the fire truck. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The water tender, turntable ladder and swap body vehicle are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman. An command vehicle is also included. And of course, equipment can be removed and kept available for later use.
Accidents involving cars and trucks, oil slicks, external and internal fires requiring breathing equipment, these exciting scenarios are randomly generated and promise hours of excitement. The authentic spread of the fires and lifelike, movable fire hoses with realistic handling needed to fight the fire make for an authentic playing experience.
Turn on the emergency lights and sirens and experience one of the world’s most exciting professions – the fire brigade. No previous fire simulation has gone to such lengths to provide such depth and realism.
- Fire brigade modeled on Mülheim’s real state-of-the-art fire department, set in a fictitious town
- Highly-detailed vehicles, such as the LF24 fire truck, a tender truck, turnable ladder vehicle and command vehicle
- Removable equipment
- Realistic, flexible, moveable hoses
- Interior and exterior fires
- Technical assistance for accidents
- Realistic fire spread using a fluid, dynamic simulation
Many different scenarios including:
- Traffic accidents
- Oil slicks
- Burning rooms
- Small fires in industrial areas
- Blocked roads
- Fire alarm
- Night operations
- Navigation systems in the fire trucks
- Functional light pole on the LF24
- Sophisticated AI to control the interaction between the fire fighters
- Realistic traffic at the site of the fire or accident
- An open game world where all of the buildings can be a scene of the action
Categories in common with Notruf 112 | Emergency Call 112: Simulation
49. Disney•Pixar Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales is inspired by Disney/Pixar's wildly popular animated shorts of the same name. Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales is part of the Mania! video game franchise, featuring fast-paced, multiplayer, family fun. The game is a frenzied pick-up-and-play experience to be enjoyed by everyone in the room.
The game will bring Mater together with Lightning McQueen and the "Cars" gang for a new set of adventures, capturing the endearing sense of humor of everyone's favorite tow truck. Players will join Mater and his pals as they relive the wild stories he conjures up about hilariously unpredictable events that may or may not have taken place.
50. World of Speed
World of Speed is an online racing game for fans of sports cars and high-speed racing. Modern graphics, highly detailed game mechanics and a sophisticated physics system will give you the opportunity to experience the thrill of a nail biting street race. An advanced system of dynamic control, that requires no additional controllers, makes the game accessible to players of any level of experience.
Compete against real players from all over the world in uncompromising street races. Hone your driving skills, make use of the car's unique abilities, find hidden paths on the tracks and, if necessary, engage in a tough contact fight to gain an advantage and finish first.
Assemble a collection of cars from almost fifty licensed models of famous brands, ranging from the conventional to the super car. Each vehicle has its own characteristics, a unique character and behavior on the track.
Tune your cars and upgrade various technical systems, increasing the dynamic characteristics and handling of the selected car. Change its appearance with the help of an extensive set of body styling elements, wheel options, paint and unique color schemes.
Race on a dozen different tracks - both racing rings and long roads, rich with scenic views. All tracks in the game are based on real and famous locations from around the world. Races can also take place at different times of the day and in different weather conditions.
All players who join the game during Early Access phase will get a booster set of premium bonuses:
- 5000 Credits (standard game currency)
- 500 Diamonds (premium game currency)
- 15 Days of Premium Account (an amount of received credits, experience and dealer reputation is increased to 150%)