The best games like Fishing Planet are:
- arrow_rightPlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Revelations
- arrow_rightMagicka 2
- arrow_rightKingdom: Classic
- arrow_rightThe Forest
- arrow_rightTwo Worlds Epic Edition
100 Best Games Like Fishing Planet:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (30)
- iOS (28)
- Android (13)
- macOS (50)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (21)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Web (1)
1. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is battle-royale shooter made only for the multiplayer experience. Players should do their best to become the last one alive. Matches are held on 3 main maps of a large size (Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok). Each match has 100 participants fighting for themselves. The battle begins with players making the leap out of the plane to spread out across the map and to gather all possible equipment required for survival. Then, after a while, game intelligence randomly sets a circle shape safe zone, which gamers must reach to stay alive, and marks it on the map. Gear and resources are scattered throughout the map, so players can grab everything they need while running to the zone. Therefore, the main action comes out of the players’ collision on their ways to the circle. You can join the fight either alone or in a team (up to 4 people). Due to the customization system, lots of clothing items and weapon skins could be both bought on the marketplace and found in crates. However, in-app purchases don’t actually affect the gameplay.
2. Assassin's Creed Revelations
When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, In search of the truth.
In Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to Ezio’s award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.
Key Features:BECOME DEADLIER THAN EVER
Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customization with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.
TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST THE BEST
A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
EXPERIENCE REVOLUTIONARY GAMEPLAY
Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond’s past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.
Abzu is a classic adventure game, the action of which unfolds in the endless ocean. The protagonist is a female diver, wakes up alone drifting on the ocean surface.
The main gameplay is aimed at exploring the surrounding world: the main character finds the ruins and traces of an ancient civilization that existed in symbiosis with the world's ocean. The outside world reacts to the player's actions and changes under his/her influence. However, it will not only be necessary to explore the underwater world: ground fragments also come into play in the game. Despite the simplicity and serenity of the game, there are dangers in the form of sea predators.
The story is told without a single word and the silence only helps to create a unique atmosphere of peace and tranquillity that reigns in the world of the game. The mosaic of the game setting is completed by the implementation of the game camera and the opportunity to look at the world through the eyes of fish - you need to enter the meditation mode for this.
4. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
5. Kingdom: Classic
The game began to be called the Kingdom Classic after the release of the game Kingdom: New Lands, and before that was called simply Kingdom.
Wise Rulers know their kingdom will fall,
Brave Rulers do not despair.
Great Rulers know their riches can rule,
And spend every coin with great care.
In Kingdom, each coin spent can tip the balance between prosperity and decay. Attend to your domain, border to border, or venture into the wild to discover its wonders and its threats. Master the land, build your defenses, and when the darkness comes, stand with your people, crown on your head, until the very end.
Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a king or queen atop their horse and enter a procedurally generated realm primed to sustain a kingdom, then toss gold to peasants and turn them into your loyal subjects in order to make your kingdom flourish. Protect your domain at night from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown, and explore the nearby, mysterious forests to discover curious and cryptic artifacts to aid your kingdom.
6. The Forest
The Forest is a survival horror open-world game developed by Endnight games.
After surviving a plane crash on a remote island, your son is taken away by local natives. You set out to find him. Find a place to rest in, gather food and defend yourself from the natives. Create weapons and survival tools using the game's crafting system. Apart from the animals that inhabit the island, the cannibalistic natives are also present. They are active at night so the player can raid the caves the aborigines live in during the day and kill them in their sleep. The tribesmen seem to mutate due to an unknown reason. Descending down into the caves, the player finds stranger and stranger mutations.
The tribe isn't always hostile towards the player. Sometimes the locals send patrols to the player's camp, try to communicate with the player. During combat, the tribesmen hide behind cover, protect their wounded comrades or remove torches during the night to avoid detection.
Risen is a fantasy-themed RPG, split into several chapters. You, the unnamed protagonist, get in a storm and wake up on a mysterious island of Faranga. Immediately you get involved in the war between two factions: bandits and mages. No matter what side you choose, you dive into a web of intrigue, connected with ancient monsters and relicts.
The game features an elaborate development system, which allows you to upgrade different abilities, such as shooting, melee combat, and magic. You also can choose from a variety of weapons and non-combat skills, for example, pickpocketing and lock picking. Combat system includes several moves you and your enemies can perform; their variety increases as you progress through the game. There are multiple quests to get experience and open unavailable regions of the island. You can fulfill the same tasks in different ways, so the game provides true role-playing.
Risen is followed by Risen 2: Dark Waters and Risen 3: Titan Lords. These games don't directly continue the plot of the first title but feature some characters from it.
8. Two Worlds Epic Edition
Two Worlds Epic Edition tells a story about brother and sister who are involved into the conflict between Orcs and the free world. 300 years passed after the banishment of Aziraal. The younger sister named Kyra disappears in strange circumstances. The player gets a role of a bounty hunter and mercenary who has to go back to his roots in search of his sister. At first, you have to do mercenary tasks in the far north only having a few clues about where to search for your sister Kyra. It seems, that your sister’s kidnappers are after the relict of your family.
Two Worlds Epic Edition includes the original game also with the add-on called Tainted Blood, over 90 new quests, which takes place in the depths of the world of Antaloor. It also adds eight new multiplayer maps. It’s said that the game also has an amazing soundtrack composed by award winner Winner Harold Faltermayer, amazing landscapes where every living NPC have his daily routine and dynamic life style. In the Two Worlds the player has to choose and choose a lot between various possibilities, he always has to take one side or the other. There is also dynamic combat system, an alchemy system which lets you to make unique potions and power-ups and also an intelligent magic system.
Categories in common with Two Worlds Epic Edition: Role Playing
9. ARMA: Cold War Assault
Bohemia Interactive's debut game published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint in 2001, became genre-defining combat military simulation and the No. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards, including “Game of The Year” and “Best Action Game”. Over 2 million copies have been sold since its release.
Storyline The horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key Features Cold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova – the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments
10. World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is a cross-platform action game, aiming at fierce tank combat.
The game allows 7v7 battles. The teams are forming randomly, so there can be tanks from different classes (light, medium, heavy and destroyers) and countries (German, UK, USA, and others).
The player has to either destroy enemies’ units or capture the neutral base. The base is regarded as taken if your tank stays in a marked zone for a while without getting damaged. The capture proceeds faster as you place more tanks there. Also, there is a superiority mode, which requires the players to win, if they eliminate all foes’ vehicles and gain 1000 win points. Capturing points can earn these points and destroying enemy equipment. There is a possibility to form platoons for two people and to join clans. Many mechanics are taken from the PC-version, for instance, the physics of damage. While moving along the hilly terrain, you can also notice such mechanisms: you can do drift, driving a portable tank on a high-speed. Each map consists of two starting points of the teams. The battlefield itself has many objects and shelters: buildings, bridges, walls, trees.
There are two currency systems in the game: credits and gold. You can earn credits from the battles. Both group and individual victories are rewarded. Gold can be purchased for real money, and also received in the course of various actions. Some features of the game become available only if paid in gold.
11. Hunt: Showdown
Savage, nightmarish monsters roam the Louisiana swamps, and you are part of a group of rugged bounty hunters bound to rid the world of their ghastly presence. Banish these creatures from our world, and you will be paid generously—and given the chance to buy more gruesome and powerful weapons. Fail, and death will strip you of both character and gear. Your experience, however, remains in your pool of hunters—called your Bloodline—always.
HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD, HIGH TENSION
Hunt’s competitive, match-based gameplay mixes PvP and PvE elements to create a uniquely tense experience where your life, your character, and your gear are always on the line. At the beginning of each match, up to five teams of two set out to track their monstrous targets. Once they’ve found and defeated one of these they will receive a bounty—and instantly become a target for every other Hunter left on the map. If you don’t watch your back, you’ll find a knife in it, and your last memory will be of another team of Hunters walking away with your prize. The higher the risk, the higher the reward–but a single mistake could cost you everything.
Even in death, you will be able to progress among the ranks of Hunters via your Bloodline. Though one character may die, their experience will be transferred to your Bloodline, where it can be applied your other Hunters. If you make it off of the map alive, you will be able to use the money and experience you earn to kit out new Hunters and prepare for the next match. If you die, you lose everything but your experience.
Dark Sight allows Hunters to see into the veil between worlds, making that which cannot be seen by mortal eyes visible to those who have been initiated. Use Dark Sight when you are tracking monsters, and a ghostly light will guide you toward your next target. Dark Sight also marks players carrying a bounty, making them more vulnerable to ambush while trying to escape.
Categories in common with Hunt: Showdown: Action
12. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings. As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human.
Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before. This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
- Huge lively environment which reacts to the player’s actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even greater atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
Categories in common with Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
From the studio that brought you Dreamfall Chapters, and the creative team behind The Longest Journey and The Secret World, comes a first-person psychological mystery set in 1920s Norway.
The year is 1923. You play Edward Charles Harden, an American traveller who's come to Norway to find his missing sister. But you're not alone: at every step of the way, Edward's accompanied by his ward, Lissie; a gregarious, independent and enigmatic young woman. Together, you must explore this scenic coastal community — nestled amongst the fjords and mountains of rural Norway — in your search for Edward's sister, and unearth the darkness that lies beneath the picturesque surface.
14. IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Il-2 1946 includes all of the original IL-2 series content: IL-2 Sturmovik™: Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters™ and alternate histry campaigns of year 1946. What was years ago began as a one-aircraft study sim is now an astonishing anthology, with a whopping 229 flyable aircraft and over 300 aircraft total!
The game has been updated to the latest version 4.12.2. This community made update includes widescreen support with correct FOV, many new planes, maps and scenarios.
- New Aircraft: 32 new flyable fighters and bombers, and four new AI aircraft!
- New Maps: Large new historical maps of the Kiev region; a map of Manchuria focusing on a border region between USSR, China and Japanese-occupied Korea; a large bonus Burma map; and an online Khalkin Gol / Nomonhan map.
- New Campaigns: Nine new campaigns with nearly 200 missions add incredible realism and attention to detail. There are detailed careers for fighter and bomber pilots, for the German, Soviet, and Japanese air forces, offering such varied objectives as flying jet bombers over occupied Europe, to intercepting American B-29 Super fortresses over Iwo Jima and Japanese home islands!
- Alternate History: Three of the nine campaigns are a departure into alternate history, focusing on hypothetical battles between the Soviet Union and Germany in the year 1946, while WWII still rages on.
- Nearly 1,000 new Paint schemes: The new planes, as well as many of the other ones in the series, come with a host of historical paint schemes, showing many of the individual aircraft or squadrons that served in WWII.
Categories in common with IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946: Simulation
15. Bloons TD Battles
Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this free head-to-head strategy game.
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Steam friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
16. Dawn of Man
Take control of a settlement of the first modern humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival.
Dawn of Man is a survival/city-builder from the creators of Planetbase.
The game starts in the Stone Age, and takes you up to the Iron Age, spanning more than 10,000 years of human prehistory.
You will have to get your people to survive, expand and evolve, just like our ancestors, facing the challenges that the environment will throw at you.
HuntAnimals were a vital source of food and resources for ancient humans. Use their meat to feed your people and their skin and bones to make clothing and craft the tools you will need to stay alive.
Confront Mammoths, Wholly Rhinos, Ancient Bison, Megaloceros, Cave Lions and other species that roamed the earth at the time.GatherCollect a variety resources from the environment: fruit, berries, water, wood, flint, stone, ores. Use them to prepare food, to make tools and to build structures in your settlement.Plan for harsh timesFish is more abundant in spring, berries and fruit can be collected in summer and animals are easier to come by when it's warm.
When winter comes, make sure to have enough non-perishable food and warm clothing in order to survive.Expand and fortify your settlementBuild more homes and facilities for your people, in order to expand your population.
Construct fortifications and craft weapons, so you are ready for when the inevitable conflict comes.Research TechnologiesEach new discovery will make it easier for your settlement to be able to support larger populations, but will also bring new challenges: increased food demand, morale issues and more frequent raider attacks.Build Megalithic StructuresOur ancestors were capable of incredible engineering feats: mine massive rocks from the environment, transport them using sledges and construct colossal stone structures.Control NatureUnlock farming technologies to grow your own vegetables, so you can feed large amounts of people. Domesticate animals to produce food, resources and provide increased muscle power.
17. Farm Together
The ultimate farming experience!
From the creators of Avatar Farm comes Farm Together, the ultimate farming experience!
Start from scratch, with a small plot, and end with a huge farm that extends further than the eye can see!Grow your farm
Grow crops, plant trees, take care of the animals, and much more! Spend your hard-earned money in new buildings and items for your farm! Earn experience and unlock even more items and buildings!
Hop onto your tractor and speed up the tasks, but watch out or you'll run out of gas!Chill out
Stay for as long as you want! In Farm Together time advances even if you're not online, so you can be sure you'll have something to do when you come back later.
Manage your farm all by yourself, allow entrance only to your friends, or open it to the public and start cultivating together! A simple permission system allows you to limit what strangers can do, so they can help with it without risks of vandalizing.Customize your farm and your looks
You'll have plenty of customization items at your disposal: Fences, roads, buildings, decorations... Show your gardening and decoration skills to your neighbours!
And don't forget about your clothes! Customize your avatar and your tractor to your liking, and go visit your friends' farms!
18. Blitzkrieg Anthology
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming combining flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into one of the most challenging and enjoyable games yet!Blitzkrieg's unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank's armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg's keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms.Key Features
- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
Categories in common with Blitzkrieg Anthology: Strategy
19. Euro Fishing
Now With Basic Cast Control and Float Fishing
Euro Fishing immerses you deep into the adrenaline-packed action, fun and beauty of Europe’s most famous lakes. Master your rod, line and tactics, and refine your technique to become a top angler. This is the closest you can get to real fishing from the comfort of your own sofa. Welcome to the Great Indoors!
Whether you’re a fishing beginner or angling pro, Euro Fishing accurately and authentically replicates the feeling of actual fishing using our unique physics-based casting and reeling system, ‘Total Cast Control’.
Start by learning the basics of casting with in-game tutorials, or dive straight into one of the five unique European locations included, such as Digger Lakes and the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries, each posing their own unique challenge to land the big catch.
Using advanced AI and customisable environment effects, fish respond to water temperature, time of day, weather conditions and baits as they do in real life. Spot fish ‘shows’ before casting into the right area from a pre-set peg or the lake bank, and customise your angling equipment for the best chance of landing a catch.
In Euro Fishing, you can fish by yourself, or compete against friends and opponents in single player or hosted multiplayer tournaments, tracking and comparing catches in real time.
Euro Fishing – Cast, Catch, Compete!
Basic Cast Control
An entry level (power bar style) casting system for new users to experience the game before trying to master "Total Cast Control"
Total Cast Control
A full physics based casting system. For the first time in a fishing game, experience the feeling of casting with real fishing rods from your own PC.
Intelligent Fish AI
The battle of wits between fish and angler come to life with intelligent AI
Competition and Tournaments
Challenge your friends in a multiplayer tournament and compare catches in real time, or compete against AI in our hosted tournaments
Five unique European venues await every fisherman, including real venues such as Digger Lakes and the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries, all recreated in magnificent detail
Dynamic Weather and Time of Day
Set weather conditions to reflect real world settings or create your own preferences to affect how fish behave
Select the right angling equipment for the best chance of landing the big catch; choose from a wide range of rods, reels, rigs and bait in thousands of possible combinations
Read the water and its features, predict what the fish are going to be doing and cast from the bank or a peg for the best chance of a catch
Full Steam Controller Support
Immerse yourself in Euro Fishing with the new Steam Controller, now with full integration
Cutting Edge Technology
Using the latest Unreal Engine 4 graphics technology, Euro Fishing looks and feels as close to the real thing
Created by Experts
Working with carp angling experts, including Korda and Simon Scott, Euro Fishing replicates the experience of real fishing
Miasmata is a first-person survival/adventure game, developed from the ground-up by brothers Joe and Bob Johnson. You play as Robert Hughes, a plague-stricken scientist on a journey to discover a cure. Your adventure begins on the shores of a remote and mysterious island. Long ago, the island was inhabited by a group of indigenous people, whose extant monuments still decorate the island landscape. The island is now home to a scientific research outpost and it is your hope to reunite with your colleagues working there. Unfortunately, you'll soon discover that something has gone terribly wrong.
During your adventure, you will encounter a mysterious and deadly creature. This creature can stalk you for miles, lurking behind grasses and vegetative cover. By treading carefully and with stealth, you may be able to elude the creature. If you are careless, however, you will be forced to confront the creature head-on.Key Features
- Experience: An engine built from the ground up, featuring voxel-based volumetric clouds, advanced water reflection and refraction, volumetric light-shafts and atmospheric scattering simulations.
- Explore: A lush and incredibly detailed natural world. The island landscape is covered by forests with lush canopies. The terrain surfaces are blanketed by tufts of moss and grass. The forest floors have thick undergrowth and are littered with fallen leaves, rotting logs, stumps and sticks.
- Discover: Dozens of camps, outposts and ruins. Find maps, notes and clues that lead you on your adventure.
- Survive: A deadly world. Discover plants and fungi and synthesize them into life-saving medicines. Find water and shelter to stave off fever, dehydration and exhaustion. Use stealth and cunning to escape the deadly creature.
- Create: A map of the island using an innovative cartography mechanic. Use a true-to-life triangulation system to pinpoint your location on the island and construct a map of the its boundaries, contours and landmarks.
21. Steel Division: Normandy 44
Steel Division: Normandy 44 is a Tactical Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, developed by Eugen Systems, the creators of titles like Wargame and R.U.S.E. This new game puts players in command of detailed, historically accurate tanks, troops, and vehicles at the height of World War II. Players can measure their tactical skills against several opponents in big multiplayer battles or against enemies in a challenging single-player campaign. Steel Division: Normandy 44 allows players to take control over legendary military divisions from six different countries, such as the American 101st Airborne, the German armored 21st Panzer or the 3rd Canadian Division, during the invasion of Normandy in 1944.
Main Features:Command Over 400 Historically Accurate Units: Whether fighting for control in intense multiplayer battles with up to 10-vs-10 players going head-to-head, playing alone or working with friends in ranked matches, players will need to coordinate their selection of historically accurate infantry, tanks, aircraft, and support vehicles to counter enemy units in this Tactical RTS game.Real-world Tactics: Battles rage over three distinct phases, where different units unlock over time, mimicking the movements of real-world armies and adding variety to the ever-changing theatre of war. A dynamic front line illustrates the ebb and flow of the conflict. Pin down your opponent's infantry to gain the advantage and force a retreat, or push through with a perfectly executed plan.Real-world Setting:Using the latest version of Eugen’s IRISZOOM engine, players can smoothly zoom from a tactical aerial view all the way down to a single unit, and see 400 different real-world vehicles and units designed with careful historical detail and accuracy. Maps are designed based on actual aerial reconnaissance photos of Normandy in 1944, requiring real-world tactics and strategies to cover and control.Outplan, Outsmart, Outgun:From battlegroup customization to troop positioning and maneuvering, winning battles requires cunning and strategy, not just raw firepower. Each unit lost presents a growing tactical disadvantage, and players will need to fight to gain -- and keep -- the upper hand.
From commanding historically accurate infantry, tanks, and vehicles, to troop positioning and real-time engagement with the enemy, players will need to be clever and resourceful in order to win. Every unit counts as the battle presses on, and raw firepower alone will not be enough to claim victory. Whether viewing the entire battle from an aerial perspective, or following a single tank into a firefight, players will need to cleverly manage the dynamic front line in order to execute ambushes and advances.
22. Continent of the Ninth Seal
The Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) is an action MORPG. Players take part in the game as heroes of Glenheim to stand against Nefer, an evil villain trying to open a gate to the Netherworld and swarm the land with his infernal legion. C9 showcases quality visuals, strategic combat, and a gripping story. Choose a character that best represents how you want to experience the game. The four base classes -- Fighter, Hunter, Shaman, and Witchblade -- can each upgrade into multiple advanced classes, all of which are unique in their skills, visuals, and play styles. The console-like controls, various skill combos, and RPG-based elements, make C9 a satisfying choice for all fans of action games.Key Features:
- Unrivaled Action RPG
The Continent of the Ninth Seal is a wholly unique action MORPG experience. With its non-targeting combat, you no longer have to suffer with “locking on” to a single enemy! C9 gives you the freedom to lay waste to any enemy foolish enough to get in range of your sweeping weapons. This unique system has earned C9 five awards, including Grand Game Award Korea in 2009.
- Various Skill Combos
Enjoy the complete freedom of combining skills and commands with cancellations and evasions to create an almost unlimited number of combos. Chain your attacks together and see just how much damage you can do in a single frenzy of attacks! Hack through every enemy that gets in your way!
- Precise Controls
C9 features precise, customizable controls using either a mouse and keyboard or a gamepad. Unlike other RPGs, the way you control your character determines whether or not you survive! No more pushing the same four buttons over and over in a tedious rotation. Your hands will never be at rest during combat. With enough skill and practice, you can learn how to juggle and control your enemies with such precision they never have the chance to fight back!
Player versus player is a core element of C9. Players can use the combos they have perfected in various PvP modes. Use your skills with just the right timing, and chain your combos together perfectly to secure your victory!
- Ultimate Fury Skills
Ultimate Fury Skills are the most powerful skills a player can learn. These skills boast supreme damage with very impressive visual effects. Each advanced class has its own, unique ultimate fury skill.
- Diverse Content
C9 allows you to enhance items, build guild housing, craft items, and remodel equipment; very popular features to players of online RPGs. The game also features a unique Legend system to display your in-game achievements to other players and express the personality of your character.
23. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
24. The Golf Club 2
Rise to fame and fortune in the largest, most dynamic golf game ever created. Assemble and join online Societies with friends, compete in tournaments, and earn money to climb the ranks in golf’s largest gaming community.
The Golf Club 2 offers a dynamic, single-player Career mode, infinite hours of interactive golfing with online opponents, a new and improved course creator, cutting-edge swing mechanics, and a host of brand new, lush environments - all blending together seamlessly to create your dream golfing experience.
25. World of Warplanes
World of Warplanes is an aerial combat MMO action game set in the Golden Age of military aviation. Throwing players into a never-ending battle for dominance of the skies, the game allows aircraft enthusiasts to pursue full-scale careers as virtual pilots, earning their wings in intense 12-vs-12 battles where supremacy in the air depends on not only a fast trigger finger, but also coordinated teamwork.
Five Aircraft types
Learn air combat skills with five different aircraft types, each of which is unique in its configuration, role, and behavior in battle.
Aircraft of different nations
Choose any aircraft you like from seven different nations—U.S.S.R., Germany, U.S.A., U.K., France, China, or Japan—and enter a battle.
Upgrade your aircraft with various weapons, engines, equipment, and consumables.
Maps and layouts
In World of Warplanes, battles unfold at picturesque in-game locations. Although most of them are original, the maps are based on real landscape types that can be found in different corners of the planet.
26. The Golf Club
The Golf Club is HB Studios’ next generation golf simulation. Stunning visual presentation and outstanding gameplay are to be expected but what really takes The Golf Club into the next generation is the procedural generation of courses and depth of social interaction. The Course Creator can generate a brand new course in seconds which can be shared and played immediately online with friends and other gamers across the world. There are also full editing capabilities for courses, Tournaments and Tours. Challenge your friends on a new or existing course in real time or try to beat their best recorded round. Add to this a myriad of stat tracking and personal bests of friends and rivals to beat, notifications, challenges and social media integration and you truly have a golf club worth joining.INTUITIVE CONTROL SYSTEMWe’ve created and fine tuned a swing mechanic that is more about feeling and fluidity above the users’ accuracy of hitting a marker on a power bar. Whilst anyone will be able to pick the controller up and play comfortably, the best players on the global leaderboards will be those with the best feel for the different golf shots and who are able to take into account ball lie, weather and terrain conditions.INSTANTANEOUS GAMEPLAY
No loading times between holes means you are straight back on the Tee after sinking your putt on the previous green. Also, minimal loading times into a new course make for a refreshing change to your typical console game.UNLIMITED COURSES
No more getting bored of the courses given to you by the developer. With four clicks you can generate a unique course never seen before that’s ready to play.GENERATE COURSES
With four clicks of a button from the main menu the game will generate for you a never been played before course. The variation is infinite!
If you want to tailor the courses a little more there are high-level options available to you. Examples of these are the number of holes, par distribution, fairway width, number of bunkers, green size, green slope and rough coverage.EDIT AND CREATE YOUR OWN COURSES
The editor gives you the ability of create from scratch or mould anything on the course. You can alter the terrain, move tees, move greens, move holes, delete holes, add holes, bunkers, rivers, ponds, trees, foliage, buildings, animals and other objects.LARGE SELECTION OF PRE-DESIGNED COURSES SHIPPING WITH THE GAME
Courses for all skill levels and utilizing the best of HB’s creative talents will ship with the game. They can be played individually but will also make up the tournament itinerary for the pre-designed Tour that also comes with the game.LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Up to four players can play locally. Differentiate yourselves with different character models and clothing and choose between stroke play, match play or fourball.ONLINE SHARING AND PLAY
Play others creations - work your way through the huge database of user created courses, each rated by other users to help make the decision easy to make.
Share your courses with the World – when you’re happy with your creations you can publish them for the rest of the world to play.
Play against others live or from the past - each round you play on every course is saved Online. Choose from Friends Rounds, Record Rounds or Rivals Rounds (others players close to your ability) to compete against. Their ghost balls and scores will be visible throughout your round giving you the feeling of competition without losing the instantaneous game play. Ghost and live balls can be hidden if so desired either selectively or en masse.
Watch others play the courses you’re on live – through our ball trace system you can see other users from around the world on the course that you are playing live, even if they’re on different holes.
This game is a FPS game.
Operations differ in the real world and in Paradise virtual space.
The player who is private detective is asked to investigate Paradise Corporation by a police detective.
He decided to go to the place of the first customer of Paradise Corporation.
(PARADISE is modeled after V*lve corporation)
In the real world, player mainly explores.
Player explores the true purpose of the Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Zoom: Right Click
Jump: Space Key
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
In the virtual world of Paradise, player mainly fights.
Every time you plug into the paradise system, you may feel a strange sensation in the virtual world of Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Next Weapon: Q, E, Mouse Wheel
Targeting: Right Click
Quick grenade: G
Toggle help display: H
Lean: Z, X
Jump: Space Key
Turn off the mouse cursor: Right Click
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
To skip the cut scene, press the space key.
There are few conversation scenes, but this game emphasizes on atmosphere.
Select the language on the first menu screen. You can read the contents and the key operation explanation of the game.
When the "PLAY" button is pressed, the screen becomes full screen and the game starts.
The joystick and controller may operate if you set the key assignment by yourself.
All music is original composition.
You need a graphic board on your computer to play this game.
(The game is under development. Image and video uses the one of the middle of the development.)
Japanese government authorized Japan orphanages Foundation official sponsorPart of the sales proceeds will be donated to children's homes. Visit the official site for more information.
Previous work is here
28. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation set in a world war I + II scenario. During the 7 campaigns the player has to fly and fight through 49 missions. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
Within the missions the player gets different objectives like patrolling, sneaking, hit & run, bombing and escorting. Objectives are presented as dialogues between different characters. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to maneuver the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes. Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Beside the campaign the game also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- More than 48 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation.
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players
29. The Lost Valley
"The Lost Valley" is a small game where you will play as a cyclist who will get in an accident. The protagonist finds himself in a great valley called "The Lost Valley". The bicycle is broken as a result of cliff falling and the protagonist has to move further on foot. He must find out how to get out of the valley and reach the shore where he can find a boat. The game has two season modes: default (summer) and winter mode.
In case you are tired of zombies and shooters, and you wish to enjoy amazing beauty of nature and calm atmospheric environment then "The Lost Valley" is the very game you need so much.
30. Dragon's Prophet
From the creators of Runes of Magic, Dragon's Prophet is a free to play fantasy MMO that transports you to the breathtaking world of Auratia, a realm where dragons fill the sky. For thousands of years, the epic wars between ancient dragons have threatened to plunge Auratia into chaos. Now, an even greater danger has emerged that threatens the very existence of the realm. Explore the vast land as you attempt to CAPTURE, TRAIN, RIDE, AND FIGHT hundreds of unique dragons!
In a world shaped by dragon-kind, hundreds of unique dragons roam the lands. CAPTURE, TRAIN, RIDE, and FIGHT them in order to unlock their unique skills and abilities.
Dragon’s Prophet uses a unique auto-target and combo system that immerses players in visceral battles and action gameplay. This system gives players a higher degree of control, and a wider range of tactical options than traditional MMOs.
Players are transported to the breathtaking world of Auratia, which is filled with amazingly detailed landscapes. Mysteries, challenges and monsters await players as they fight not just for their own survival, but for the survival of the entire realm.
Players will choose from four distinct player classes to begin their journey into Auratia. Whether they prefer to get in close, shoot an arrow into a dragon’s eye, or blast an entire group of goblins with ranged DPS, there is a class for every player.
The dragons a player captures will shape their character and, ultimately, their fate. Will you be a legendary fighter? Can you capture and train a dragon that will stand alongside you in the heat of battle? Capturing the right dragons is the difference between life and death!
Enter the world of Auratia for free and immerse yourself in the world where Dragons abound. Obtain loot through gameplay or enter the marketplace to make purchases with Diamonds.
31. Rising World
Please note that this game is currently in Alpha state
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!Features
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future updates free of charge!
32. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
Subsistence is a sandbox, first person, open-world survival game. Struggle to build a base and gear-up in the hostile environment. Defend yourself from wildlife and AI hunters (who also build bases in the world). Progress your base technology for advanced item crafting and upgrades. Farm crops, raise small animals and harvest and refine resources to rise in dominance in the world. If you enjoy open-world sandbox survival games, resource gathering and grinding to build a base, you may enjoy playing the early access version of the game.Current features:* Singleplayer sandbox experience (the multiplayer component is in development)
* Crafting mechanics.
* Dynamic base building.
* Weapon upgrade system.
* Mining and refining of ores.
* AI Hunters (with AI base building).
* Animal husbandry.
* Food cooking mechanics.
* World day-night cycle.
* Temperature change based on time-of-day and altitude.
* Character hunger/thirst/strength mechanics.
* Character clothing system.
* System for inviting/removing players to access bases.
* Central power system for bases (base items require power to function).
* Npc enemy leveling system.DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ):The public Early Access is intended for those interested in supporting the project and participating in it's continued development. You will most likely experience balancing issues, performance issues, bugs and missing features. If you are looking for a complete gaming experience, I would recommend allowing some time before trying out the game. There are many YouTube game-plays showing the current state of game. I am the sole developer of the project, which I work on in my spare time as a passion project. I feel this is important to mention, so that those considering playing the game can make a more informed purchase decision. A full detailed list of the updates since launch can be viewed here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/418030/allnews/.Goals of the project:The aim is to integrate the kinds of base-resource micro-management typically found in RTS titles, into a boots-on-the-ground shooter. Each base has an underlying economy of power and raw materials that must be maintained and expanded in order to rise in dominance.
The focus is not of primitive survival (although there are many elements during the early-game), but instead a focus on the base, its security, technology and resources.
34. Will To Live Online
Will To Live is the first person MMORPG-shooter with survival elements. Action comes in wastelands of post apocalyptic world. Manifest your right to life – radiation, mutants and the most hazardous enemies – people are against you!
Go into a combat for one of fractions on wreckages of foregone civilization, explore the world and its history. Wide choice of weapon and detailed role-playing system, swoops and battles with other players.
- MMORPG game in post apocalyptic world
- Sophisticated world history – unriddle the world destruction, investigate all the enigmas and come up with new marvelous findings
- Large and open world, full of mutants and anomalous radiating zones
- “Dungeons” – in literal sense – mines and bunkers of all kinds and underground metro stations.
- Raid monsters
- Fierce confrontation of fractions and clans
- Role-playing model: play for class, close to you in gameplay. Each class has its own outfit and equipment
- Realistic ballistic weapon models. Weapons upgrades, improving crafts for armor and equipment
- Four different character classes, each with unique abilities and equipment
- Character customization - create your own unique male/female character
- Character upgrade system with various weapon skills and character abilities
- Realistic weapon behavior model that takes ballistics and specs into account
- Wide selection of original and unique weapons
- Modify your weapons and add attachments to them (sights, suppressors, muzzle brakes, etc.)
- Change the look of your weapons and armor with the use of special painting tools
- Complex crafting and equipment upgrade system
- Regular updates
35. X-Plane 11
The future of flight simulation is now.
X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.
New in X-Plane 11
A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
Categories in common with X-Plane 11: Simulation
Commander wanted! Construct giant robots, build an army of a thousand Fleas. Move mountains if needed. Bury the enemy at all cost!
- Traditional real time strategy with physically simulated units and projectiles.
- 100+ varied units with abilities including terrain manipulation, cloaking and jumpjets.
- 70+ mission galaxy-spanning campaign to be enjoyed solo or co-op with friends.
- Challenging, (non-cheating) skirmish AI and survival mode.
- Multiplayer 1v1 - 16v16, FFA, coop. ladders, replays, spectators and tournaments.
- PlanetWars - A multiplayer online campaign planned to start in May.
- Really free, no paid advantages, no unfair multiplayer.
Simulated unit and projectile physics is used to a level rarely found in a strategy game.
- Use small nimble units to dodge slow moving projectiles.
- Hide behind hills that block weapon fire, line of sight and radar.
- Toss units across the map with gravity guns.
- Transport a battleship to a hilltop - for greater views and gun range.
The terrain itself is an ever-changing part of the battlefield.
- Wreck the battlefield with craters that bog down enemy tanks.
- Dig canals to bring your navy inland for a submarine-in-a-desert strike.
- Build ramps, bridges, entire fortress if you wish.
- Burn your portrait into continental crust using the planetary energy chisel.
Enjoy many hours of single player and coop fun with our campaign, wide selection of non-cheating AIs and a survival mode against an alien horde.
- Explore the galaxy and discover technologies in our singleplayer campaign.
- Face a challenging AI that is neither brain-dead nor a clairvoyant cheater.
- Have some coop fun with friends, surviving waves of chicken-monsters.
- Cloaking? Resurrection? Tough choices customizing your commander.
Zero-K was built for multiplayer from the start, this is where you can end up being hooked for a decade.
- Enjoying epic scale combat? Join our 16v16 team battles!
- Looking for a common goal? Fight AIs or waves of chicken-monsters.
- Prefer dancing on a razor's edge? Play 1v1 in ladder and tournaments.
- Comebacks, betrayals, emotions always running high in FFA.
- Want to fight for a bigger cause? Form a clan and join PlanetWars, competitive online campaign with web-game strategic elements, diplomacy and backstabbing.
We are RTS players at heart, we work for nobody. We gave ourselves the tools we always wanted to have in a game.
- Do what you want. No limits to camera, queue or level of control.
- Paint a shape, any shape, and units will move to assume your formation.
- Construction priorities let your builders work more efficiently.
- Don't want to be tied down managing every unit movement? Order units to smartly kite, strafe or zig zag bullets.
Zero-K is a long term project and it shows, millions hours of proper multiplayer testing and dozens of people contributing ever expanding content.
- Learn to use all of our 100+ units and play on hundreds of maps.
- Invent the next mad team-tactics to shock enemies and make allies laugh.
- Combine cloaking, teleports, shields, jumpjets, EMP, napalm, gravity guns, black hole launchers, mind control and self-replication.
- Tiny flea swarm that clings to walls?
- Jumping "cans" with steam-spike?
- Buoys that hide under water to ambush ships?
- Mechs that spew fire and enjoy being tossed from air transports?
- Carrier with cute helicopters?
- Jumping Jugglenaut with dual wielding gravity guns?
- Meet them in Zero-K!
37. Revelations 2012
Armageddon. Apocalypse. The end of days. Mayan prophecy foretells the beginning of a new world age on December 21, 2012 when the road to the stars will descend from the sky and civilization as we know it will come to a tumultuous end. That date has arrived and with it the awakening of a most formidable enemy. Galactic alignment has enabled an artifact which opened a portal allowing villainous Gods access to our universe. Fate has chosen 4 characters to teleport through this portal into another dimension and battle against all odds to rescue mankind from destruction and enslavement. Using teamwork and strategy, can the four heroes save humanity by defeating these evil foes?
In Revelations 2012 players progress through an alternate dimension in a sweltering jungle environment heavily influenced by ancient Mayan culture. First-person shooter action is combined with puzzle solving requiring methodical yet quick-thinking team play in a captivating campaign that can be played with up to four players in co-op mode. Players navigate their way through this perilous maze in 15 different maps gathering "suki-tok" to advance themselves all the while fighting hordes of demonic minions. At the end of each level, the characters are faced with their greatest challenge yet, the Gods themselves!!! As each God is defeated players acquire a crystal to increase the capability of their weapon. Players must use each successive crystal in the next trial that awaits them. Gather all the crystals and overpower the Gods to be victorious in this epic journey.
In addition, multi-player modes let you compete four-on-four with friends playing as either heroes or demons in stasis tag or team death match. Revelations 2012 also boasts the premiere of battlegrounds multi-player maps. This unique mode allows unit selection mind control in a 4 vs. 4 setting to advance in force upon your opponent and infiltrate the enemy base to destroy their boss.Key Features:
- FPS 4 player co-op
- Epic boss fights
- Hordes of powerful minions
- 4 vs 4 multi-player game play with an all new battlegrounds mode
- Modular alien weapon system
- Teamwork strategy to solve puzzles
- Old world Mayan city setting
- Use of AI director for unique game experiences
- Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards systems
- Powered by Source and Steam
38. Rebel Inc: Escalation
From the creator of 'Plague Inc: Evolved' comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
In Rebel Inc: Escalation, the war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn't mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Following on from the global mega hit 'Plague Inc.' with over 130 million players, Rebel Inc: Escalation offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency. It has received acclaim from international development experts and was even featured at a major international peace conference!
Rebel Inc: Escalation combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features and improved 3D graphics for PC, with loads more still to come, including a campaign, multiplayer and Steam workshop support,
- 5 regions to stabilise - Deploy to wildly different strategic environments, from the gentle farms of ‘Saffron Fields’, to the impenetrable forests of ‘Distant Steppe’.
- 6 unique governors - Each one with radical new abilities to master. Choose the ‘Economist’ to receive an entire year’s income in one go or the ‘Warlord’ to train a personal militia.
- Hyper-realistic - Inspired by Afghanistan, the simulation is highly detailed, containing real world development initiatives and an innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics. It has been praised by the World Bank and was even featured at a major international peace conference
- Advanced civilian and military AI - Sophisticated narrative algorithms model the needs of local populations, while deadly insurgent attacks put constant pressure on your operation.
- Gorgeous Graphics - Stabilise a beautifully rendered 3D world that responds to your actions and thrives as you provide jobs and services. Drone cams and civilian TV channels bring your operation to life and show you what's happening on the ground.
- Clear Intelligence - Plan priorities with Intelligence Reports and Combat SITREPs, geek out with loads of new stats and graphs, and analyse your best strategies with end-of-game replays.
Coming during Early Access
- More Regions and Governors - Rebuild a vast dam to prevent catastrophic floods in Azure Dam, deploy heavy tanks with the Tank Commander and more...
- Campaign Mode - Conduct large-scale operations across multiple regions. Carefully manage resources and choose unique upgrades in a persistent world with all new conditions and threats.
- Co-Op and VS Multiplayer - team up to efficiently stabilise the region with friends or compete in the shadows to promote your own cause.
- Custom Scenario Creator - Develop your own custom scenarios and share them with other players via Steam Workshop. Who said Nation Building was hard?
- And much more - including daily challenges, speed runs and Mega-Brutal difficulty. Plus loads of new maps, governors and scenarios in future (free!) updates
An important note:Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
39. When They Arrived
The protagonist went hunting in his grandfather's country house. There was an invasion of the aliens. Cities are destroyed. You need to use survival skills and ingenuity to survive and save the planet. Build, explode, explore the world, develop your skills, try all ways to stop the invasion of the aliens.
"What would I do after the alien invasion?"
It's a question you've probably asked yourself, and it's a question we want to help you answer!
- you are completely free in action and a huge world to research ;
- build, blow up and defend from enemies;
- mine ores, use it to create various useful objects ;
- hunt wild boars and deer, as they can become an excellent sources of food, but beware of bears and wolves ;
- construct various structures, including traps ;
- look for provisions, drive on an old ATV among a bunch of enemies;
- study the legend of the 'Witnesses of the second coming ', perhaps there you will find some answers;
- increase your combat skills and not only (for this there is a especial panel of cards);
- survive by fighting with an enemy unknown to you, try to have an influence on the invasion and much more;
- collect the parts and find the blueprints to create a "mini - mole hole";
- repair the spacesuit, collect all the equipment you need, and go to Mars to destroy the bridgehead of the aliens.
Mars location has not yet been added to the game, but the team is in progress of its deep development. In the further updates, we'll polish and add it.
Now we are working on implementation of the most realistic conditions and the gameplay on Mars so you can completely immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the game and the red planet!
A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.
Some additional notes for all who actually read the description:
-This is an indie game and developed by mostly one person (me).
-This game does not use Unity or Unreal engine or any products bought from asset stores.
-This is an experimental volunteer project and not a final product, but a continous work in progress.
-This could/should have been labeled as early access, but I pressed the wrong button, so this option is gone now, deal with it.
-This project is an attempt to bring back the good old days.
-This is the attempt on offering an alternative for those who want one, if you are happy with the current commercial aaa titles, this game here is likely not for you.
41. Radiation Island
Radiation Island is a survival adventure game where you craft your own destiny in a huge open world environment. As part of the Philadelphia Experiment you have become stranded in a parallel, alternate reality. Discover this new and mysterious world, with all its surprises. Use everything you find to survive it and solve its puzzle to get back to the real world.
Follow your own path in an environment of breathtaking beauty and gigantic scope. Explore huge forests inhabited by dangerous wolves, bears and mountain lions. Investigate abandoned villages and old military compounds where zombies guard vital tools, weapons and clues to the secrets of this world. You can even swim and dive, if you can avoid the hungry crocodiles.
Hunt wild animals, fish or gather fruits to overcome hunger. Mine for resources and craft weapons, tools and basic vehicles. Find hidden treasures, equipment and fire arms to prevail in a world full of perils: radiation, anomalies, harsh weather and enraged zombies.
Experience the full day-night cycle and face the dangers of darkness and cold.
42. Ray Eager
Ray Eager is an online action shooter with survival elements.
With a big open world. Here you will find the classic elements of survival:
We make a unique game with grandiose plans for this world.
In this game you will get a new gaming experience!
- Creation of a large clan
- You can capture the territory on the map. Write your laws. Collect taxes.
- All types of equipment (Water, earth, air).
- Fast game servers.
- Good optimization.
The game has been under development for 3 years and is being created by a team of 3 people. We put a lot of effort into creating the game, but the game continues to improve. We are working on the game fulltime, so a large number of updates will be waiting for you. We listen to the opinion of each player. Together we will make the world of Ray Eager a better place.
43. Rogue Shooter: The FPS Roguelike
First-person shooters and roguelikes have finally tied the knot! Their offspring, ROGUE SHOOTER, tasks you with navigating a space station run amok. Blast aliens and kick robots in the face as you traverse each level; collecting weapons and gaining experience along the way. How far will you go when death lurks around every corner? Will you reach the 100th level and destroy the source of the station’s corruption? Probably not, but it’s worth a try.
- Fast-paced and challenging gameplay!
- More guns than you can shake a stick at! We wish you would stop shaking it though, it’s making us nervous.
- Level up and pick from the finest perks this side of the Mississippi!
- High score charts track your best attempts. Brag to your friends about yours, they surely won’t hate you for it!
- Play mini-games to hack into secure computers. Just like real hacking!
- You can battle with robots, aliens, and giant carnivorous plants! You can also battle with your low self-esteem and crippling alcoholism, but those aren’t included in this game.
- Unlock backgrounds, difficulties and enemy weaknesses.
Categories in common with Rogue Shooter: The FPS Roguelike: Action
44. Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension
You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator.
In Dominions you take control of a powerful being that rules a nation and aspires to godhood. The type of Pretender Gods can vary from magically powerful arch mages to huge titans or large monuments. The pretender gods have different strengths dependent on what kind of god you choose and what nation you play.
When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your Dominion affects your lands and followers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion.
In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension.
In Dominions 4 you can also play team games where one of the players take the role of supreme god, and the other members of the team are his servants and loyal subjects. The lesser gods rule their nations, but you all share the dominion of the supreme god.
Dominions is set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from historical nations, cultures and myths. You will not encounter the elves of conventional fantasy in this game. Instead you might lead a nation of vanir from old norse myth. Aztecs, romans, israelites, greeks, shona and kievian rus are just a few of the inspirational sources of the game.
The first Dominions game was released in 2002 and was well received by strategy gamers. Since then Dominions has been much refined and Dominions series is still actively played making it one of the longest running 4x turn based strategy games.
Dominions 4 is also a highly moddable game. You can create your own monsters, spells and entire nations. Since Dominions 3 there has been a vivid modding community and Dominions 4 will enhance this capability even further.
45. Ultimate Fishing
Ultimate Fishing is an unusual fishing simulator, featuring realistic graphics, physics and gameplay. Cross the boundless seas and oceans, discover the deepest recesses of rivers and lakes!
Show patience and care when hunting BIG fish! Do not think it will be easy.
Believe me ... You have not seen anything like this yet!Ultimate Fishing Will Include
- 7 realistic fisheries from all over the world (Canada, Arizona, Panama, Louisiana, Russia, etc.)
- Dozen of fish species (pike, trout, etc.),
- Huge selection of equipment (rods, reels, baits, decoys, hooks, ...)
- Dynamic weather,
- Multiplayer mode with chat and tournaments,
- ULTRA REALISTIC WATER!
- CAMERA FROM THE BAIT VIEW!
- FULL DAILY CYCLE (DAY / NIGHT)!
- SEA FISHING!
- ICE FISHING!
- ADVANCED LEVEL EDITOR (yes, you can create your own fishery from your greatest dreams)
- POSSIBILITY OF ITEM CRAFTING!
LOOKING TO JUST ENJOY PLAYING HARDLAND? WISHLIST IT!
Even if you are familiar with other Early Access games, there is an aspect to Hardland's development that may not be true for other games: we often have to work on game features in isolation from some other features of the game. This means you are not playing with the full feature set of the game until we are finished with the feature and can put things back to together, so parts of THE PLAY EXPERIENCE MAY TEMPORARILY DEGRADE BETWEEN RELEASES.
Other than that, the standard Early Access disclaimer applies; before the final release Hardland will contain many rough edges, quests that can't be completed, and game-breaking bugs. We recommend that you only join Early Access with us if you are interested in development or want to support the game. If you don't care all that much for development and are simply looking to enjoy playing, please add Hardland to your wishlist instead of buying it and jump in when we release the finished game.OUR VISION OF HARDLAND
Please note that this describes Hardland as envisioned. The current state of the game you can see from the announcement posts in Steam's Recent Updates.
Hardland is first and foremost about its world. It is about the towns and their people, the roadside taverns, the paths through its small forests, and the fox chasing the chicken through the fields. You can rest at the campfire, find treasure hidden in the woods and trade with the travelling merchant.
The world's layout is unique to you as all of the game's four continents are procedurally generated. Even though important landmarks such as Town of Fortuna, Snow Peak and Elven Citadel are handcrafted, their placement within the world is entirely decided by the procedural generator -- as is the placement of all the paths and roads running between towns, forests that surround the paths, and creatures that inhabit the forests.
Exploring. Fighting. Looting. Resting. Healing. Hiding. Discovering. Trading. Questing. Talking. Wearing. Equipping. Transforming. Disguising. Ambushing. Evading. Fleeing. Dying. Retrying.
The impending death of Elder King spells both uncertainty and opportunity for Hardland. The king's death would leave the land with no ruler and see many notable people around Hardland aspire to the throne. It is at this time that the player finds himself in Hardland, and as others struggle for the throne, the king's court in Root Hall struggles to find a cure to extend their ruler's life.
We are shaping the game with the community of Hardland's Early Access participants. As of 1/2017, the game has received 20+ major updates in Early Access. We discuss each update with the participants after its release where everyone has a chance to provide feedback about how the update changes the game and bring up things we should focus on for the next update.
The development effort of Hardland is led by brothers Kimmo and Timo Vihola. Timo works on game design and art, whereas Kimmo's work is focused on game design and programming. Our team, Mountain Sheep, is best known for the iOS games Minigore, Bike Baron and Death Rally.
Horizon is a turn-based space strategy game of galactic exploration and conquest in which you are in control of humanity’s destiny.
You will explore deep space, find new frontiers and discover alien artifacts hidden on long-abandoned planets. You will also learn more about the galaxy as you come into contact with ten other species, each with their own unique culture, history and schemes.
A fully interactive galaxy allows you to navigate open space between stars and planets. Patrol your borders and, when the need arises, defend your territory by engaging in ship-to-ship tactical combat. Develop new colonies and then watch them become galactic centers for trade, industry and science - and of course military bases, outposts and shipyards to build your battle ships. Push your empire to its limits and go beyond the known horizon!
- Advanced turn-based tactical combat which many 4X fans have been requesting for years
- Full Tactical ship control includes managing movement, weapons and more. Board other ships, attack from planetary and orbital defenses
- A Distinct open world system, where ships can explore without artificial limits and where combat can span many turns before concluding
- Interact with alien races of different levels, including ancient civilizations featuring their own unique storyline, schemes, ships and technology
- An immersive galaxy storyline with open-ended missions that add another layer of gameplay over classic 4x mode which is also available
- Engage in meaningful diplomacy choices that will impact the game outcome, includes coordinated actions with your allies against your enemies
- Discover more than 80 technologies each with 10 levels of upgrades. Conduct planetary surveys and dig for artifacts
- Design and customize your ships’ weapons and systems based on available technology
- A detailed economy and colony management system with different types and levels of colonies based on your build choices
- Play in different galaxy configurations from a few dozen stars to over a hundred star systems containing more than a thousand planets
- Fully Customize your race or play as one of eight original races (NEW: Includes a mod that unlocks 3 additional ancient races now playable)
- Extended Modding support with the ability to create your own races and even write your own scripted quests
48. Blade & Bones
Discover a tale long lost in our past. Seven swords need to be found in this Metroidvania adventure where you will discover ancient secrets and fight with an intense combat system that rewards players for their skills and knowledge.
- Lore – First, Niro cried and it created this world. Then he cried again and created the Orins. They defy him once and, with furious anger, he then took their voices away.This was the great sin and now the first seven swords are forever lost in this world. It’s necessary to find them in order to defy him again. Such a task can only be completed by the last seven Orins though, who still search for them.
- Dynamic Combat – Using light and heavy attacks with great precision and six different styles, the combat system heavily relies on timing and patience. This intensive skill based system is supported by the procedural generation of swords and by a diverse range of enemies and bosses. Attacks can be combined with roll movements and the use of ancient relics, as well as dynamic body transformations called Kuros, allow even more diverse gameplay.
- Exploration Elements – Ancient relics allow the player to uncover secret weapons and life fragments to better support player combat capabilities. Many relics, secrets and locations are totally optional and can only be found by extensive search into the game lore. After a brief introduction, the player is free to approach any of the seven legendary swords through the way that seems to fit best. The entire map is open for him to unravel. The map is created with many hidden shortcuts and secret passages to forbidden lands that can only be used in a right time of the day or with the correct Kuro.
49. Iron Front: Digital War Edition
Poland, the summer of 1944: the Red Army is preparing to deal the killing blow to the Wehrmacht – and you are right in the middle of it. As a German or Soviet front line soldier, it will be your skills and tactical finesse that will determine if you reach the military objectives. Command your own troops, man authentic weaponry and take to the sky in deadly warplanes. Raging across huge battlefields on an unprecedented level of simulation, the heat of combat awaits you in the single player and multiplayer modes. This is where war shows its true face!Key Features:
- Tactical war simulation: play as a soldier in 1st person and as a commander in 3rd person
- Large-scale battles involving infantry, tanks and warplanes
- Commanding troops and vehicles, and steering all vehicles makes you feel like you're really there
- Two campaigns against a historical backdrop
- Lots of settings options, from shooter to tactical
- Huge arsenal of authentic weapons
- Over 35 vehicles and planes
- Extensive multiplayer capabilities, with cooperative and PvP battles
- Powerful editor
50. Trophy Fishing 2
★ Beautiful and realistic 3D environment
★ Diversity of game maps and locations
★ More than 850 species of fish, carefully selected in accordance with their real habitats
★ About 100 different kinds of bait
★ 3 types of fishing rods (float, spinning, bottom)
★ Wide choice of different rods with original leveling
★ Ability to fish by 3 rods at the same time
★ Tournaments, competitions and quests
★ Over 250 different achievements
★ Shop, in-game market, crafting unique baits
★ Chatting in a chat room