The best games like Fire Emblem Warriors are:
- arrow_rightCossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Origins
- arrow_rightDarksiders Warmastered Edition
- arrow_rightLord of the Rings: War in the North
- arrow_rightPokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!, Eevee!
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
100 Best Games Like Fire Emblem Warriors:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (42)
- PlayStation 4 (63)
- iOS (24)
- Android (21)
- macOS (35)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (48)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PS Vita (14)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
1. Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
In Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars , lead your 19th century army to glory in this much-anticipated sequel to the internationally acclaimed Cossacks: European Wars. Whether fighting as Napoleon's highly disciplined "Grand Arme", the tenacious Russians and their Cossack horseback warriors, the Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians, the challenges will be daunting as you master weapons and tactics during a time that redefined modern warfare.
Massive Historical Battles - Fight through battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in varied types of terrain and weather.
Varied Game Play - Enjoy the strategic campaign for the dominance of Europe, follow in the footsteps of emperors and generals in history-inspired battles, or duke it out in open-ended skirmishes.
There's More To Winning Than Combat - Learn to weaken your enemies economically before the first musket volley is fired. Forge treaties, devise treacheries, or simply buy your opponents' loyalties.
Realistic Troop Morale System - Only well-led, well-provisioned troops live long enough to grow in experience and become valuable battlefield assets.
Online Play - Compete against or in cooperation with other armchair emperors via LAN or Internet connection.
Categories in common with Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars: Strategy
2. Assassin's Creed Origins
Assassin's Creed Origins is an open-world action game developed by Ubisoft. It further continues the series after Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
The story is set in two time periods simultaneously. In 2017, the order of Templars has recovered an ancient artifact that will allow them to seize control over humanity. Assassins plan to get the artifact back in their hands. Layla Hassan relieves the memories of two ancient Egyptians named Bayek and Aya who create the Assassins order.
Levels are open-ended which allows both stealth or open combat approaches. Players are put in an open world in which they can complete quests in order to either progress through the story, level their character up or upgrade their equipment. The "eagle vision" mode was replaced by an eagle by the name of Senu. Players can use Senu to scout the area ahead and highlight enemies.
The game features a heavily revised combat system that relies on hit-box mechanics rather than pre-determined animations as it did in the previous titles. Origins focuses on introducing various types of enemies that the players will have to learn about in order to defeat them.
3. Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a third person slasher/RPG. A remaster of the original release of 2010. The game features a fictional world, where mythical creatures exist in something resembling our reality.
The game’s protagonist is called War, the first Rider of Apocalypse from the biblical stories. His story is tied to his own mistakes, and the player has to restore order and the main character’s good name. Coincidentally, the actions that can be performed by the player include masterful executions, implementation of a wide variety of weapons, and many more brutal exercises of power. The role-playing elements will help the main character progress through the game and add more flavor to the gameplay.
The Warmastered Edition, compared to the original game, improves in graphics, performance, and overall quality-of-life features, making the player’s experience most smooth, and allowing to be run on the most powerful gaming rigs.
Knack is a beat 'em up platformer released by SCE Japan. It is the first title in the series, followed by Knack II, released 4 years afterward. The game was fancied to be a new generation Crash Bandicoot, it released simultaneously with the PS4 console and was provided bundled in some regions.
Gameplay centers around its self-titled protagonist whose primary ability is to disintegrate into little pieces called Relics and absorb various materials to be its parts. Thus Knack may turn into ice- iron- and crystal Knack getting bigger and smaller depending on the number of respectable materials within him. Other than that Knack is a usual beat them up: the player will be dodging, jumping, punching and kicking enemies in various fashions.
The game tells a story of a high-end world populated with advanced humans who have discovered the powers of Relics to compose Knack-like creatures and goblins who are presented as a lower race continually trying to start a war or rob humans.
Categories in common with Knack: Action
Platform: PlayStation 4
5. Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Lord of the Rings: War in the North is an action RPG developed by Snowblind Studios. The game is based on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings series of novels.
Eradan, Andriel, and Farin arrive at the Prancing Pony tavern in a small town of Bree where they meet Aragorn. He tasks them with distracting the orcs at Fornost in order to save Frodo from an attack that is plotted against him. The trio sets out on a difficult quest.
At the beginning of every level, the player has to choose one of the three characters to play with. Each character has their own set of skills and equipment.
All three characters are able to use light and heavy attacks, block enemy attacks, sprint, and perform combat rolls. Critical strike system is also present. During singleplayer it is possible to command the player's comrades.
Online co-op mode is also present with up to three players. It is possible to swap items between the characters with each character being able to find their own set of secrets on the level which is not possible in singleplayer.
Leveling up system is also present with players being able to level up their melee attacks, long-range attacks or their defense.
6. Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!, Eevee!
Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! are two versions of the same game based on the Pokemon franchise. They are the first Pokemon games made for Nintendo Switch. Both of them are loose remakes of the 1998 game Pokemon Yellow that was released for Game Boy. Both games are set in the region of Kanto in the Pokemon universe.
As usual in the Pokemon games, the players use their Pokemon (small monsters) to fight against other Pokemon, either wild or controlled by other characters. Unlike in the classic Pokemon games, however, Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! are based on a mechanic similar to Pokemon GO. Using the Switch Joy-Con, the player throws Poke Ball at the wild Pokemon.
At the beginning of the game, the player only has one Pokemon, either Pikachu for the former version of the game or Eevee for the latter. Unlike in most Pokemon games, the player's Pokemon don't have to stay in the Poke Balls all the time. Pikachu and Eevee perch on the player character's shoulder, and the player can choose another pokemon to follow his or her main character.
The two games only feature 151 playable classic Pokemon as well as their various forms, but not the whole Pokemon roster. The player can connect his or her Switch to the smartphone to upload the Pokemon he or she already has in Pokemon Go. The characters' appearances are customizable, including their gender.
Both games allow cooperative multiplayer for two players. They can share a single Nintendo Switch by taking either of its Joy-Cons.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
7. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster: Role Playing
8. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD is an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 developed by Square Enix.
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 takes place on a fictional continent of Orience, which had been divided by four nations that call themselves the Crystal States. Each nation has a power crystal, which became their national symbols.
The crystals can mark humans as residents of a specific state. From time to time, some servants of the countries appear. They are blessed with the ability to transform into a crystal and have a prolonged life cycle. These people lose their memories other time, so they are given one specific task to complete.
The apocalypse is coming. Only several chosen ones can stop it from happening.
The game features a real-time combat system that somewhat resembles the same system from the previous games by Square Enix. The players control several playable characters at the time, as when the players assume control over one of the characters, the other characters are handled by the AI.
Each character has their own weapon, unique attacks, and abilities, which can be upgraded further into the game if the player has enough points that are gathered after leveling up the characters.
The players can focus their attacks on one enemy and execute critical hits on them or get a rare opportunity to one-hit kill the enemy. All the skills of your party can be used together to execute a special combo attack that deals a great amount of damage to the enemy.
9. Two Worlds Epic Edition
Two Worlds Epic Edition tells a story about brother and sister who are involved into the conflict between Orcs and the free world. 300 years passed after the banishment of Aziraal. The younger sister named Kyra disappears in strange circumstances. The player gets a role of a bounty hunter and mercenary who has to go back to his roots in search of his sister. At first, you have to do mercenary tasks in the far north only having a few clues about where to search for your sister Kyra. It seems, that your sister’s kidnappers are after the relict of your family.
Two Worlds Epic Edition includes the original game also with the add-on called Tainted Blood, over 90 new quests, which takes place in the depths of the world of Antaloor. It also adds eight new multiplayer maps. It’s said that the game also has an amazing soundtrack composed by award winner Winner Harold Faltermayer, amazing landscapes where every living NPC have his daily routine and dynamic life style. In the Two Worlds the player has to choose and choose a lot between various possibilities, he always has to take one side or the other. There is also dynamic combat system, an alchemy system which lets you to make unique potions and power-ups and also an intelligent magic system.
Categories in common with Two Worlds Epic Edition: Role Playing
10. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
As of February 13th, 2019, you can purchase the Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Special Episode DLC to continue your journey with eighteen new challenges, including five brand-new courses. Purchase and download this content before March 14th for early access to one of the courses! The remainder of the DLC will be available on March 14th. Naturally, you can play all of the courses with a friend or alone. Either way, you’ll dodge dangers and track treasures across many trap-filled miniature worlds; some are even based on the Super Mario Odyssey™ game!
Captain Toad stars in his own puzzling quest on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Our stubby hero must dodge dangers and track treasures across many trap-filled courses. Survive smoldering volcanoes, hazardous steam engines, haunted houses, and even new courses based on the Super Mario Odyssey™ game! Luckily, a second player can join in by tossing turnips at enemies.
Play anytime, anywhere, and anyway you want—even in two-player mode using a pair of Joy-Con™ controllers on one Nintendo Switch system—in TV mode or Tabletop mode. You could also play alone in handheld mode! No matter what, explore each puzzling course for treasure, like hidden Super Gems and Power Stars. As you reclaim the treasure stolen by the monstrous, greedy bird, Wingo, you’ll eventually be able to play as Toadette! These tiny heroes must waddle, hide, pluck, chuck, and power-up through enemy-infested locales like towers, wild-west shanties, and Goomba waterparks—all bursting with secrets. Aim your head-mounted flashlight at adventure!
Categories in common with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: Puzzle
11. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
RETURN TO THE WORLD OF IVALICE
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country.
Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
Players both returning and new to the game will be immersed in a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved experience.
New Zodiac Job system with improved battle mechanics.
Newly implemented trophies.
True 7.1 Surround sound including HD voicing and fully remastered music.
Choose between original in-game BGM, new re-orchestrated BGM and original soundtrack.
Endless adventure including hunts, battles and mini-games.
60 FPS - Ivalice will look even more spectacular running at 60FPS
Compatible with 21:9 ultra wide monitors
New Game Plus and New Game Minus
Maximized License Points and Gil
Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more!
Categories in common with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age: Role Playing
12. Tales of Xillia
Step into the shoes of one of two main characters and experience the world of Rieze Maxia through its ferocious dungeons, vibrant towns, and sprawling landscapes. Link up with comrades to execute powerful, combination attacks in exciting real-time battles! Customize character appearance and skill set to truly personalize the epic journey ahead!
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Tales of Xillia™ & ©2011 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Categories in common with Tales of Xillia: Role Playing
Platform: PlayStation 3
The all father has vanished, creating an opening in the pantheon. To fill the void, Demigods from across from the mortal world must wage war against one another in a bid to ascend to true godhood.
Set in a magical world where gods walk among mortals, Demigod blends action, strategy and role-playing elements into a thrilling new experience. Select the Demigod that will lead your minions into battle and unleash the dogs of war against your rivals. Your Demigod will do whatever it takes in order to ascend to true godhood.
Once in the Arena, each Demigod will be joined by support troops that fight to the death as you struggle to seize key control points and slowly turn the tide of war in your favor. And your Demigod will level up during the course of each battle, becoming even more powerful as you unlock new abilities and powers. It's a brutal conflict of Demigod versus Demigod, where the very ground beneath their feet will tremble and quake.
Demigod is a real-time, tactical strategy game that includes extensive role-playing elements. Choose from several Demigods, each poised for battle with their own unique capabilities and awe-inspiring powers. Vanquish other would-be gods as you gain levels, increase in power, unlock the power of mystic artifacts and slowly battle your way closer to joining the Pantheon.
Key features: Revolutionary strategy/action game that combines tactical prowess with role-playing depth.
- Your Demigod is the focus of your power in the arena. Each of the 8 included Demigods has unique powers and abilities.
- Like a role-playing game, players can purchase equipment for their Demigod, add new powers to their Demigod as it gains experience, acquire artifacts that remain persistent between games. Each Demigod plays differently enough that it provides a diverse gaming experience.
- Like a strategy game, players have strategic objectives in each arena that, when captured, provide resources that give access to better units and some Demigods have the ability to summon their own minions that they can individually control. There are gold mines that can be captured to give more resources, artifact shops that, if captured, make their resources available to your team.
- The on-line pantheon allows players to "skirmish" against other players of similar skill or take part in the on-line Pantheon tournament where players choose the path of light or darkness and earn favor points to help their faction win the tournament. Players can also play on the LAN or play custom games with friends on the Internet.
- Players earn favor points through victory with different awards given for different achievements during the game. These favor points can be used to purchase special items that exist from game to game.
- In each game, your Demigod will start at level 1. As you kill enemy grunts and Demigods and capture flags, you gain experience which will cause your Demigod to gain experience levels. When a new experience level is gained, the player can add new skills and abilities to their Demigod to make him or her more powerful.
- Demigod makes use of the same awesome technology as Supreme Commander. However, it has been greatly enhanced with Gas Powered Games' new "mesh" technology that allows the game to have incredible visuals even on older video cards. The arenas in Demigod are not your typical "maps". Instead, they have each been crafted as a full blown 3D model unto itself in which players battle on the surface of them.
[/list[b]Seize key, strategic positions on the map and turn the tide against your enemy. Push deep into their base and destroy them once and for all.
- Key resources in an arena are controlled by capturing the flag associated to that resource. When a player controls that resource, the entire team benefits. Controlling flags also generates war points which are added to your team's war score. When enough war points are collected, new upgrades in the team's Citadel become available for purchase.
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
15. Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin
Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin is a RPG game developed by BioWare. It was originally released in 2011. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin is available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Categories in common with Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin: Role Playing
16. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Fraternal twins Yuri and Chelinka live happily with their father in a small village, but their happiness comes to an abrupt end with the arrival of an ancient evil. Now, with his family shattered, Yuri begins to train so that he will be strong enough to fight when the evil returns. Armed only with their determination, courage, and Chelinka’s magic crystal, these brave twins set out on their quest to find their lost friends, avenge their family, and heal their world.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Categories in common with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates:
Platform: Nintendo DS
17. Quest for Glory 3: The Wages of War
Quest for Glory 3: The Wages of War is an adventure-RPG game developed by Sierra On-Line. It was originally released in 1992. It was published by Sierra On-Line. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Quest for Glory 3: The Wages of War is available on PC.
18. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Little Mac is back and ready to step into the ring once more! Our favorite underdog from the 1980s joins the best of the original Punch-Out!! fighters, including Glass Joe, King Hippo, Von Kaiser, and more. These boxers come to life in cel-shaded 2-D, complete with hilarious fighting animations and backstories that capture all the fun and flair of the original Punch-Out!! games.
Hook, jab, swing, then flawlessly execute a Star Punch to take down your opponent. Train with Doc to prepare for the next match, then get back into the ring to face your next challenger. Some defeated opponents may return for a rematch, but come out victorious and you'll be one step closer to winning the Championship Belt!
The following controllers are required to play this game: Wii Remote.
Categories in common with Punch-Out!!:
20. Enchanted Arms
A new generation of RPG has begun The world at your fingertips! Introducing the first RPG for the Xbox 360! A brand new adventure is beginning here and now. The story revolves around a young man named Atsuma, and the secrets contained in his right arm... Meet incredibly expressive characters and collect over 100 Golems that you can raise any way you want! With amazing details and articulate lighting, all made possible thanks to the power of a new level of hardware, it's like the world is right there with you! A new RPG for a new generation!
Categories in common with Enchanted Arms: Role Playing
21. Guild Wars
Guild Wars is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by ArenaNet. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by NCsoft. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Guild Wars is available on PC.
It was scored by Jeremy Soule.
22. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
Join Monkey D. Luffy on his quest to become the Pirate King. Use Luffy's special rubber ability to defeat enemies by extending his arms or deflect cannonballs with rubber! Fight waves of surrounding pirates with the help of members of the Straw Hat crew including Zoro, Nami, and others in both exciting online and offline co-op missions. The world's best selling manga comes to life in a fully rendered masterpiece exclusively on the PlayStation®3 system!
800KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
License coordinated by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd.
Game © 2012 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc., Developed by TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD.
Categories in common with One Piece: Pirate Warriors: Action
Platform: PlayStation 3
23. Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic’s storybook series, which kicked off with the hit Sonic and the Secret Rings,continues in a fast-paced, sword-filled action adventure! In Sonic and the Black Knight,Sonic is drawn into the rich, colorful world of King Arthur’s Camelot by the granddaughter of the legendary wizard Merlin who asks him to harness the power of a sacred sword. The heroic hedgehog must fight off the fearsome knights, avoid obstacles and unravel the mystery of a villain who threatens the very existence of Camelot. Designed exclusively for Wii, Sonic and the Black Knight brings a new twist to Sonic gameplay with frenetic swordplay, making full use of the intricate controls of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Categories in common with Sonic and the Black Knight:
24. Fallout 4: Automatron
Fallout 4: Automatron is an action, shooter and RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. It was originally released in 2016. It was published by Bethesda Softworks. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Fallout 4: Automatron is available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
25. Dungeon Hearts
Dungeon Hearts fuses the strategy and pattern matching of puzzle games with the kinetic pace of action games. Align magical runes as they flow along the Fatestream to attack, defend, and conjure magic in frenetic battles against a bestiary of fantastic creatures out to use those same runes against you. Chain together multiple attacks and unleash powerful combos or call upon each hero's special attacks to devastate your enemies to survive the twists and turns of Dungeon Heart's evolving gameplay. Strike down all that stand in your way and level up your brave warriors as each foe grows more powerful than the last, culminating in the final battle with The Dark One himself!
"Four spirits race across the land, burdened with tragedy. Within each lies the specter of guilt and fear, which The Dark One bends to his will to enact his resurrection. They realize the deception too late as the promise of salvation turns to betrayal. A black wind washes over the planes, turning all to ash. As the fallen heroes face the engulfing void, a spark of hope clings to life. When the demon peered into their hearts to learn their secrets, so too did they learn his..."Features
- Puzzle/RPG Hybrid – Quickly align runes within the rapid match-three puzzle system to wield devastating attacks, defend against enemy offensives, and unleash multi-hero combos.
- The Fatestream – Plan your strategy under pressure with dozens of different runes linked to each hero and defend against powerful attacks and dreaded hexes cast by enemies against your heroes.
- Four Unique Heroes – Balance the individual skills of each hero and level them up to unlock and unleash a dozen different special powers for new attacks, healing magic, and time-altering spells.
- Limitless Adventure – Face a randomly generated battle sequence with every new adventure and battle against a bestiary of over 40 creatures and 7 bosses lurking around ten unique environments.
- Brimming with Secrets – Each defeated enemy reveals a sliver of the world's lore and the heroes' history.
- A Vibrant Soundscape – Unlock 4 bonus soundtracks, each in a different musical genre.
26. DRAGON QUEST HEROES II
DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities – including a host of familiar faces from the DRAGON QUEST® series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!
Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play online
Transform into a monster and battle as one of them
New world, new story & new adventures
Numerous unique characters each with unique abilities
Change your vocation and play in any fighting style with a variety of magic & weapons!
27. SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization
“Link start” into SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization, an exciting new action RPG written under the watchful supervision of SWORD ART ONLINE creator Reki Kawahara. Kirito receives a single mysterious message – a cryptic “I’m back to Aincrad” – and is drawn once again into a familiar world in which he was once trapped...
• The ultimate single-player MMO simulation. Dive into the world of SAO and immerse yourself in an MMO-like experience like no other.
• Old friends, new mysteries. Explore this new world of Ainground with Asuna, Leafa, Silica, Klein, and other old friends as well as 300 NPC players you can get to know and recruit into your party.
• Robust online multiplayer. Participate in up to 8-man raids with four real players and four virtual players.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Network Players 2-4
20GB minimum save size
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
Online Play (Optional)
Categories in common with SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization: Role Playing
28. King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame
Welcome to the lost age of chivalry, where magic and myth is alive, and you are destined to be one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies.
Fulfill your destiny and claim your rightful place on the throne of Britannia. Recruit fabled knights to your Round Table: send them to adventures or battles, let them gather knowledge and artifacts, see how they become the most powerful heroes of the realm. Build the majestic Camelot, but beware: there will be enemies, both mortal and otherworldly that will try to destroy you. Send your heroes and their followers to battle with legendary warriors and monsters and see how the folk of the faeries and the saints set against wizards and evil knights.
- Real-time fantasy battles: spectacular fight scenarios on grandiose battlefields, featuring thousands of soldiers and powerful heroes such as Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad or Merlin. Battles rely on the strengths and weaknesses of the different arms with several tactical possibilities, the abilities of the units and the heroes, monsters and most of all, spells.
- Turn-based Campaign Map: Britannia is represented as a fully three dimensional topographic map where heroes move freely, conquer provinces or find adventures. In the turn-based campaign the changing seasons have effect on the gameplay and the graphics of the Campaign Map.
- Create your own legend! The saga of King Arthur is an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia through a story-based campaign. The Campaign is divided into chapters, like a chronicle, each with a unique tone and theme. The chapters all have objectives, long- and short-term goals that also fit together to draw a grandiose picture of an unfolding storyline. There are many possible events and outcomes that all influence the legend itself and determine the ending of the storyline.
- Morality Chart: Every decision in the game will influence the position of King Arthur on the Morality Chart. King Arthur might become a Christian ruler or the Follower of the Old Faith; a rightful or a ruthless monarch. These choices unlock special contents, allies, heroes, units and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes lead the armies and learn skills, spells and abilities from an ability tree for experience points. Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province, which is the best way to have them indebted. Arranging their marriages with the nice damsels of Arthur’s court also raises their loyalty.
- Adventures: adventuring is the essence of King Arthur’s world. Quests pop up on the Campaign Map regularly. In technical terms it is a short story where the chosen knight has to make important decisions. Some adventures end in battles on special battlemaps.
29. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods is a RPG game developed by Trine Game Studios. It came out on 21-11-2008. It was published by JoWooD Productions. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods is available on PC.
Categories in common with Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods: Role Playing
30. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
31. The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr
Dragons return to Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr, part of the Season of the Dragon year-long adventure! Explore the savannahs and canyons of Elsweyr, defend the home of the Khajiit from an ancient evil, and command the undead with the Necromancer class.
32. Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...Key Features
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
33. Dying Light: Bad Blood
Get competitive and get the blood on your hands in the all-new brutal royale experience.
Enter a zombie-infested area and compete as one of 12 players to become the only survivor. Scavenge for weapons, destroy zombie hives to level up, and combine your advanced parkour mobility with brutal combat skills to outrun, outsmart, and outplay your opponents.
It’s all in, one out in Dying Light: Bad Blood - a fast-paced and gory online game that creatively blends PvP and PvE combat while retaining the core of Dying Light’s iconic gameplay.
Kill the zombies and destroy their hives to collect blood samples and level up your character. Prey on other players, steal their loot, and become the only one to leave the zone alive.
Whether you run for your life, chase another player or race to the evac chopper, it’s your parkour skills that give you an edge over the enemies
Immerse yourself in the blood-soaked FPP combat known from the highly-acclaimed Dying Light, now with greater tactical depth, new moves, and tons of vicious weapons.
34. Arena of Valor
Build the ultimate team with your friends to crush your opponents in the most popular MOBA game!
Explore and command a roster of over 39 fearless heroes, with roles including Tank, Assassin, Mage, Support, Warrior and Marksman. First Blood, Double Kill, Triple Kill and all the features MOBA fans know and love will be included. Discover and dominate all the gameplay modes, including 5v5, 3v3, 1v1, and a unique “Hook Wars” mode that will challenge your skills and prove your hero as a true champion!
- Classic 5v5 MOBA
Carve your way through jungles, lanes, and towers, draw first blood and destroy the enemy Core. Intuitive controls will have you racking up kills with ease and make you an MVP in no time!
- Got What It Takes? Free to Play Forever -
In Arena of Valor, it’s all about skill. We strive to create the most riveting and balanced gameplay, so you can turn the tide of battle and vie for glory no matter the odds. Win or lose, every action counts!
- Growing Number of Legendary Heroes -
Explore and command a roster of over 39 fearless heroes and counting, including a variety of Tanks, Assassins, Mages, Support, Warriors, and Marksmen. Build the perfect team to crush your opponents in battle!
- Play with Your Friends in Quick Pace Matches -
Team up with your friends, guild buddies or players all around the world in an instant. Carry your team to victory in quick pace and intensive matches.
35. Dragon Nest
Dragon Nest is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Eyedentity Games. It came out on 27-09-2011. It was published by Nexon America. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Dragon Nest on PC.
36. Trillion: God of Destruction
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!
It’s up to you, Zeabolos, to strategically battle against this god with a trillion HP! With six Overlord candidates at your disposal, change the tide of battle through rigorous training, forging strong bonds, and making painful sacrifices, all to stop Trillion from consuming the Underworld in this groundbreaking and emotional strategy RPG!
37. Suikoden III
Three lives from opposing forces in the Grassland War hold the fate of all living things their hands. Can these three discover the secrets of the Flame Champion, find the True Runes and fulfill their destiny to forever change history? Experience this epic tale from three opposing viewpoints.
Categories in common with Suikoden III: Role Playing
38. Fable Heroes
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) Fable Heroes is a fresh spin on the beloved Fable franchise in which up to four players play both cooperatively and competitively in this hack-and-slash adventure. Work together as heroes of Albion to defeat familiar foes and new enemies while collecting as many gold coins as possible to unlock upgrades, characters, and items in both this game and Fable: The Journey for Xbox 360.
Platform: Xbox 360
39. Silkroad Online
Silkroad Online is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Joymax. It was originally released in 2005. Joymax published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Silkroad Online is available on PC.
40. RAID: Shadow Legends
Battle your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of Champions from 16 playable factions.
To save the world of Teleria, you will recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness. You must train them to fight together, mold them into living weapons, and assemble the greatest raiding party ever seen.
Download now to join the fight!
COLLECT POWERFUL CHAMPIONS
Collect hundreds of warriors from 16 factions. Assemble balanced teams of Sorcerers, Skinwalkers, Undead, Knights, Elves, and more to defeat your enemies - then recruit them to your side!
FIGHT EPIC BOSS BATTLES
Vanquish dozens of challenging bosses for loot, XP, and special Champion drops! Then go beat them again for more powerful gear.
Go head-to-head with other players to unlock special gear and climb the rankings in intense arena battles. Two teams go in – only one comes out.
VISCERAL 3D ARTWORK
Beautiful, fully-rendered 3D heroes offer stunning detail down to the cracks in their armor. Watch them battle through vivid environments with thousands of unique skill and attack animations.
DEVELOP AND MANAGE YOUR BASTION
Upgrade your own personal fortress to manage your Shards, train your Champions, and prepare them for arena battles, dungeon runs, and story campaigns.
DEEP STRATEGIC PLAY
Make tough decisions and equip your champions with powerful artifacts to aid them in their quest. Rank them up to unleash devastating special skills, AOE attacks, healing powers and more as you lead them in combat.
MASSIVE PVE CAMPAIGN MAP
Experience epic dark fantasy done right through 13 spectacular locations spread over a sprawling, fully-voiced story campaign.
Autoplay levels to spend less time grinding and more time exploring Teleria.
Raid: Shadow Legends allows you to subscribe to special Raid Passes. Raid Passes will automatically renew after the specified period unless otherwise cancelled.
The following Raid Passes are available:
• 1 Month Silver Raid Pass with a FREE 7 Day Trial - $9.99 (First week is free, after that the Pass is automatically renewed each month for $9.99. Can be cancelled at any time within the first 6 days of the Trial Period without charge).
• 1 Month Silver Raid Pass - $9.99 (The Pass is automatically renewed each month for $9.99).
• 6 Month Gold Raid Pass - $49.99 (The Pass is automatically renewed every 6 months for $49.99).
Raid Passes are a subscription purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price selected. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. In case of activating a free trial, payment will be charged during the last 24 hours of the free Trial. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a Raid Pass purchase is confirmed. Once auto-renew is turned off subscriptions will retain the bonuses until the end of the active period.
• Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of item.
• RAID: Shadow Legends is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Turkish, and Japanese.
Official Website: https://plarium.com/
Support: [email protected]
41. Shining Resonance Refrain
Play as Yuma Ilvern and stop the Empire from exploiting the power of the ancient dragons, including the soul of the Shining Dragon within you. With the help of your friends, realize your destiny, save Astoria, and unleash the strength you’ve always had locked away.
In the original game, previously released only in Japan, Imperial Princess Excella was an unplayable character, but in the new “Refrain Mode” in Shining Resonance Refrain, both she and Dragonslayer Jinas can be added as party members for a new experience – just be sure to save this for your second playthrough to avoid any spoilers! As an added bonus, all of the extra cosmetic items and side quests are included in this remaster.
Dragons were long thought to be extinct, and because Yuma holds the ability to transform into the Shining Dragon, he was taken as a captive of the Empire. With the help of the Dragoneers, Sonia, princess of Astoria, pleads with Yuma to aid them in their fight to save their land from the Empire’s dominion. Typically timid, will Yuma find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?
42. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 is an action game developed by Omega Force and Tecmo Koei. It came out on 20-03-2013. Bandai Namco Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 on PS Vita and PlayStation 3.
Categories in common with One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2: Action
RaiderZ is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Maiet Entertainment. It came out on 20-11-2012. It was published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play RaiderZ on PC.
44. Tales of the Abyss 3D
Now it makes its debut on the Nintendo 3DS™ with full 3D support and the
use of dual screens to bring players even closer to the action.
Tales of the Abyss centers around Luke fon Fabre, sole heir to an aristocratic family, as he is suddenly thrust into the outside world on an epic adventure. Naïve and spoiled by years of isolation, Luke struggles to learn about friendship, sacrifice, duty, and choice. In the end, Luke’s actions may ultimately save the world or bring about its very destruction.
• Experience gameplay in a way only possible with the Nintendo 3DS™ –
Battle in a whole new dimension! Fight against your enemies, unleash
devastating Mystic Artes, and explore the expansive World Map in 3D.
• Captivating story and depth that is the hallmark of the Tales of series – Explore the story through more than 40 hours of riveting gameplay and fully voiced anime cutscenes.
• Stunning Visuals – Lush, colorful graphics bring attention to the detailed anime art style of artist Kosuke Fujishima. Sprawling landscapes and beautiful towns populate the world of Auldrant and bring it to life!
• Dynamic Real Time Battles – Command the “Flex Range - Linear Motion Battle System” for unparalleled tactical control over characters’ movements and attacks. Hone characters’ skills using the “Field of Fonons” and evolve their fighting techniques to more powerful forms.
Categories in common with Tales of the Abyss 3D:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
45. ASTA Online
Asu is one of the realms in Samsara, the world created by three Primacies(three absolute gods). It is the realm inherent with wheel of life and Nirvana as Arita, the goddess exiled from the Heaven had revived
ORA is another realm in Samsara. It is the world of the dead created when Heuk the god of death was banished to Samsara from the Heaven. When the body and soul of Arita who had reached Nirvana were separated, ORA suddenly revealed in Samsara.
- Real-time combat system
- Own housing system
- Detailed character customization
- Stat allocation/investment system
- Two warring factions
- Option to join a realm (Asu & Hwangcheon)
- Massive boss raid
- Real-time PVP battle system
- PVP, RVR systems
- Party, guild, trade, auction systems
- Pets and rides
- Realistic Martial arts
46. GUARDIAN HEROES (TM)
The classic SEGA Saturn adventure returns to Xbox Live Arcade! Guardian Heroes™ features co-op and online play, multiple game modes, optimised graphics, and brand new achievements.
47. Monkey King: Hero is back
A new, never-before-seen chapter in the Chinese legend of Journey to the West is about to unfold! Based on the 2015 Chinese box office record-shattering CG animated film MONKEY KING: HERO IS BACK, this adaptation pits the Great Sage himself, Sun Wukong, newly freed after 500 years of imprisonment, with Liuer, a young boy who looks up to the Monkey King in a journey that brings them close together.
Featuring new episodes not portrayed in the original film, this game combines epic, larger than life Chinese mythology with flashy and funny kung fu action for a delightful, pulse-pounding action adventure!
- Players will explore 10 completely different levels full of fast-paced action, lush environments full of secrets and and epic boss battles
- Take control of the Monkey King and engage in world-famous Chinese kungfu full of combo's, hilarious finishers, QTE-counters & a plethora of items and skills
- Unlock skills and abilities while advancing and gain powerful supermovess, a magical staff for superior combat & fire projectiles to hurl at enemies
- Get the full cinematic experience and more! Scenes from the movie as well as never before seen content combined with top notch voice acting in all major languages
48. OH! RPG!
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky, innovative and colorful adventure by RosePortal Games (of Epic Quest and Whisper of a Rose fame) and released on Steam by RPG veteran Aldorlea Games.
The game consists of 8 chapters, each with a different atmosphere, gameplay and protagonist, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of interaction with an enthralling storyline, this game is a quality blend of pure RPG goodness - but with an unique twist!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure, to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Except this time you're not going to play them. Who wants to play failures anyway?
In OH! RPG!, traditional roles are reversed. You play the NPCs and help the heroes along the way.
- See the story from another perspective and embark with a new protagonist in each of the 8 chapters
- Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
- Enjoy a collection of unique protagonists such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or even the Hero's own family, as you interact with them in an innovative way
- Visit 8 chapters, all with a different style and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performance
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!*
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
- Mouse, keyboard and gamepad/controller fully supported, with non-invasive full screen or windowed mode and higher resolution graphics
*Find your free resource pack here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Resources
Meet our Heroes!
A simple farm boy with big dreams of seeing the world. Always level headed and one to help another in need. Tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with. Expert cow milker!
A tough princess who trained herself as a knight so she could one day leave the castle walls. She's never afraid to use her title to get her way. Often impatient and comes off as cold when talking to others. Expert at judging people.
A mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past. Her lighthearted and mischievous behavior has landed her into hot water countless times. Always looking for a way to be important to the people around her. Expert at playing tricks on others.
Often described as stiff as a book's spine yet somewhat sarcastic. Even though he is a priest, he questions everything within the teachings. Always willing to help those in need but is never looking for thanks. Expert at disapproving books.
TIP: When playing on Windows XP and experiencing issues, please launch the game manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Game.exe
Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system.
Join a party of other players or travel with 8 NPC companions on your journey.
With simple controls, you can dive into the thrilling world of Onigiri.
Switch between weapons to battle through the Youkai.
In a Japan filled with spirits and monsters, ages ago, the land itself was rocked by chaos. From the depths rose the terrible Kamigui who carved a path of destruction through all.
The gods and people struggled for a century. At last, Amaterasu Oomikami, goddess of the Sun, placed three great Seals forcing the Kamigui away and returning peace once again.
Time has passed, and now, one of the great Seals has shattered. A dark force arises once more. On the far western island of Onigashima, fate brings together a young woman and a child of the Oni. The journey of destiny begins now!
50. Onimusha Blade Warriors
Command the noble universe of Onimusha in this hardcore 3-D action fighting game. Select your warrior from among 21 characters from the world of Onimusha and get ready to battle. Now, Samanosuke, star of Onimusha Warlords can go head-to-head with Jubei from Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny…and more! Fight alone in Story Mode or with up to three others in Versus or Custom Versus mode for lightning fast multi-player battles that show off your skills as the ultimate warrior.
Categories in common with Onimusha Blade Warriors: Fighting
Platform: PlayStation 2