The best games like Final Fantasy VII are:
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY XIII
- arrow_rightFar Cry
- arrow_rightThe Walking Dead: Michonne
- arrow_rightThe Surge
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
100 Best Games Like Final Fantasy VII:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (88)
- PlayStation 4 (100)
- iOS (100)
- Android (100)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (100)
- Nintendo Switch (89)
- Nintendo 3DS (26)
- Nintendo DS (18)
- Xbox 360 (78)
- Xbox (26)
- PlayStation 3 (100)
- PlayStation 2 (49)
- PlayStation (53)
- PS Vita (53)
- PSP (35)
- Wii U (37)
- Wii (70)
- GameCube (23)
- Nintendo 64 (17)
- Game Boy Advance (19)
- Game Boy Color (5)
- Game Boy (12)
- SNES (38)
- NES (19)
- Classic Macintosh (8)
- Apple II (8)
- Commodore / Amiga (59)
- Atari 7800 (2)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (6)
- Atari 8-bit (6)
- Atari ST (26)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (31)
- SEGA Saturn (10)
- SEGA CD (9)
- SEGA 32X (4)
- SEGA Master System (9)
- Dreamcast (10)
- Game Gear (7)
- Neo Geo (4)
- Web (2)
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
The future is now and the year is 2027. You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist hired to oversee the security needs of Sarif Industries one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. When a team of black ops mercenaries attack Sarif's headquarters killing the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes. After being mortally wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that transform you into a mechanically enhanced being. Now hot on the trail of those responsible for the attack, you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. The men pulling the strings will stop at nothing to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
2. METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
After the events of the uprising took four years. Naomi Hunter creates the FOXAVILE computer virus that destroys the system of "Sons of the Patriots", thereby putting an end to the military economy, what turned the war into a profitable business. PMSC (Private Military Security Companies) began to protect essential people and act as peacekeepers. You play as Raiden, a katana-wielding cyborg who is forced to join the PMSC to protect his family.
Most of the gameplay Raiden has to cut enemies and some objects with a mighty high-frequency sword. Along with the standard attacks available "Free sword mode" that allows you to control the assault. In the open mode, attacks are more powerful, but the range of their impact is lower. For the elimination of enemies in Free mode are given points that allow you to restore health and the scale of the free sword with the help of fluids that are in the spine of dead cyborgs.
Being undetected, you can perform silent and quick kills on some enemies approaching from behind or from above. Available, at least, ten kinds of weapons and a few suits.
Categories in common with METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE: Action
3. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option and be aware of the far more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
BRUTAL 8VS8 ONLINE COMBAT
Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
4. FINAL FANTASY XIII
FINAL FANTASY XIII is an action RPG with fast-paced combat, set in a science fictional world of the future. It's ruled by the Sanctum, a theocratic government, and a mechanical creature fal'Cie that has the power to make people its servants. You play as Lightning, a former soldier, who needs to save her sister Serah, who was marked by fal'Cie. She joins the resistance; however, they get marked by the creature too and have to fulfill its task to avoid death.
The key feature of the game is its complicated combat and development system. Three characters can take part in a battle, while you control only one of them. To fight you need to choose actions that will be used but their amount is limited with Active Time Battle bar. There’s also the Paradigm system that allows giving the characters certain roles to perform in the battle making it more effective.
The development tree in the game is called the Crystarium. It consists of ten levels to upgrade your stats, such as health, strength, magic and so on. Crystarium Points to progress are given for killing enemies.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY XIII: Role Playing
5. Far Cry
The game that started the popular Far Cry series. The player assumes the role of Jack Carver, a former special forces operative who became a ferryman. The protagonist was hired by a journalist Valerie Constantine to escort her to a remote Pacific island. Soon after they arrived, the boat was attacked, and Valerie went missing. Now Carver is stranded on an archipelago covered by tropical rainforests, which are hiding an abandoned Japanese warship, a secret lab, and an active volcano. On a search for Valerie, he will fight a gang of mercenaries and discover the monstrous experiments that are carried out on this islands.
Carver eventually gains access to a variety of firearms. He’s also equipped with binoculars that allow him to see and even hear the enemies from far away. Stealth and detection are the central aspects of the Far Cry gameplay. The lush vegetation in the jungle offers perfect cover, so both Carver and his opponents can hide and sneak behind each other’s backs. The design and huge size of levels allow for a variety of routes and approaches to complete each mission, with use of stealth, surprise attacks, sniping, or another tactic of your choice.
6. The Walking Dead: Michonne
The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries stars the iconic, blade-wielding character from Robert Kirkman's best-selling comic books. Haunted by her past, and coping with unimaginable loss and regret, the story explores Michonne's absence between issues #126 and #139 of the comic book. In this three part miniseries, players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.
Save 20% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead: Michonne by purchasing the Season Pass [Episodes 2-3 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
- - - -
Examples of supported devices include:
- Galaxy S5 and up
- HTC One (M7)
- LG G2/G2 Mini and up
- Motorola Moto X
Examples of unsupported devices include:
- Galaxy Tab 4 and below
- Galaxy S5 Mini and below
- Nexus 7 2012
- Droid RAZR
Categories in common with The Walking Dead: Michonne: Adventure
7. The Surge
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
8. STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
New students are arriving at Jedi Academy on distant Yavin IV but unknown enemy shots down their shuttle. As soon-to-be Jedi approach the Academy on foot they stumble upon two stormtroopers and Dark Jedi that seems to be the reason for the calamity.
The game is the sequel to Jedi Outcast and a part of the series of Jedi Knight RPGs from Raven Software. It continues the tradition of sparkling third-person action gameplay adding new stuff to destroy, new missions to complete and vehicles to drive. A player is granted an opportunity to create own character, customize its appearance, choose lightsaber and learn the way of The Force.
Jedi Academy heavily emphasizes its multiplayer capabilities: there are more than 20 arenas and 6 different play modes to fight your friends and foes that keep gamers playing it even today more than a decade after its release. At its heart is modified Quake III Arena Engine and through the years the game gathered around itself a unique community of fans that mods the jack out of their beloved Jedi Academy.
9. Hyper Light Drifter
Hyper Light Drifter is a Kickstarter-funded 2D game with a high focus on resource-management and nostalgic vibes. It is the only game of its sort — no Hyper Light Drifter series exists. The title has been initially released for PCs, after half a year it has been ported to the consoles and in 2018 the Switch version сame to life. The developers position their title as a tribute to The Legend of Zelda and Diablo series. Among the sources of inspiration are also Studio Ghibli cartoons.
Hyper Light Drifter follows a story of Drifter, who controls a sword composed of technological achievements not yet known to the world game resembles. The point of the protagonist's adventures is to find a cure to the strange disease no one knows how to heal.
The central Drifter's weapon is an Energy Sword. The resource-management part comes in handy when the player is up to charge their sword and long-ranged weapons: must they not find an energy supply within the world, but should they hit the enemies to gain power from them.
10. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
11. Viking: Battle for Asgard
Hel, the daughter of the God of mischief Loki, rebelled against king Odin and was expelled from Asgard. Filled with anger, she tries to free the ancient wolf-god Fenrir and start Ragnarok - the death of the gods, the Great Asgard and the whole world. With her army of resurrected Viking warriors, Hel marches through unsuspecting Midgard.
Odin's daughters Freya was instructed to stop Hel and defend humanity. She has selected a young warrior Skarin as a partner. They will undergo an unprecedented battle, be at the forefront of a terrible war, to pass a single battle, be on the threshold of a terrible and bloody war. Risking their lives, they will try to save Asgard.
Viking: Battle for Asgard is an open world game, with three Islands in the Midgard world that can be explored by the player. You can search for Viking soldiers on these lands, and they can help in response to further battles. When the player completes missions on each island, he must take part in a massive action, which can be a siege or a fight between various armies consisting of hundreds of soldiers.
12. Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a tower defense action game where you not only set different traps to prevent enemies from destroying your base but also fight them directly. Unchained is the third installment in the series, that includes Orcs Must Die! and Orcs Must Die! 2.
The core gameplay in Unchained doesn’t differ from its predecessors, mixing classical tower defense features with elements of a hack and slash game. To buy and upgrade your traps you can use both in-game currency you get from matches and real money.
However, Unchained introduced two new modes to the franchise. The game puts a heavy focus on cooperative playthrough in its Survival mode. It doesn’t differ much from the single-player mode, as you need to protect the base from a certain amount of enemy waves. But here you work together with other players and need to unite your actions to be more efficient. Another new mode is Sabotage. Here you compete with the second team, killing enemies. The team that survives the most waves wins; you can prevent your opponents from the victory, summoning monsters and ruining their traps.
13. This Is the Police 2
Interpret the law as you see fit in This Is the Police 2, sequel to the acclaimed noir drama This Is the Police! Run the sheriff’s department, manage your cops, investigate, interrogate, and incarcerate. Make tough decisions – and try to keep out of prison yourself! – in this story-driven mixture of adventure, strategy, and turn-based tactical combat.
Is it a simulation? A management game? A tactical challenge? A visual novel? A puzzle? It’s all of these, and more!Dive into one-of-a-kind -story driven experience.Welcome to Sharpwood, a cold and harsh border town riven with violence, where no one is completely innocent. Smugglers, gangs, and screaming populists call this town their home. To maintain peace and order, the young sheriff Lilly Reed (Sarah Hamilton, The Longest Journey) will have to team up with fugitive criminal Jack Boyd (Jon St. John, Duke Nukem), and pray that her dangerous plan doesn’t spiral out of control.
Take charge of the Sheriff’s department.Your subordinates aren’t just some resource; they are living people with their own strengths, weaknesses, fears and prejudices – and you'll have to reckon with all of them in order to survive. Is one of your guys drinking too much alcohol? Or always coming up with excuses for not coming to work? Or does he refuse to follow orders? You’ll have to show a steady hand if you want to impose discipline on this department.
Engage in tactical combat.During your most dangerous operations, the game will switch to turn-based combat. Gather a team of your finest cops (or use your drunk and stupid bums – you don’t always have the luxury of being choosy!). Carefully study the terrain, adapt your plans, stealthily approach your suspects and use non-lethal weapons and equipment – if the situation allows. True, sometimes gunfights are almost impossible to avoid, but be careful: This Is the Police 2 doesn’t have hit points. A single bullet can cost a cop their life.
Become a true detective.Collect evidence, study case materials, interrogate suspects (or use more... forceful methods) and send the criminals to court. And if the suspect was innocent? Perhaps it's time to find out if any Sharpwood judges can be bought.
14. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - the third game in the line of games started by the game Dead Rising and continued by Dead Rising 2.
The action of all three games (and there is the fourth one - Dead Rising 3) takes place within the same line of events.
First photo shoot with zombies
In the first game photojournalist Frank West, arrives in the town of Willamet, Colorado, to investigate why this town was closed by the authorities. Frank enters the city by helicopter, the helicopter pilot is told to return to Frank in 72 hours. Frank quickly finds himself in a shopping center, where a crowd of people are trying to hide from the zombies - as it turns out, it was zombies that caused the closure of the city.
Over the next 72 hours (this time is one of the strict conditions of the game), Frank must survive, save a few people and understand where the zombies came from. Along the way, he fights with zombies, seeks solutions, makes weapons and takes photographs - he is still a photojournalist. For successful shots, he gets more experience, which is appreciated in the game.
Wheelchair with machine guns
The second game "forgets" about Frank, it features a motorcyclist Chuck Green, who arrives in Willamet after all has settled down. There is a drug against turning into a zombie now, it is expensive, but effective. However, the new invasion of the zombie is still happening, Chuck drives around the town on a wheelchair with a pair of rifles, shooting hordes of zombies and simultaneously showing a touching concern for his daughter, who is somewhere nearby and needs a cure for zombification.
Zombies give a second chance
The third game "resurrects" Frank, who after success in the first game managed to fall to the bottom of life. In search of a new chance to succeed, Frank returns to Willameth, who seems to have been cleared of zombies twice, but Frank is very lucky - zombies capture the city for the third time. This time there are more enemies, among them many new ones. There are also more types of weapons - those that you need to do yourself from improvised means. Frank will visit places in the city that he did not suspect. Especially impressive will be a visit to the amusement park - "Uranus Zone".
You play an Uplink Agent who makes a living by performing jobs for major corporations. Your tasks involve hacking into rival computer systems, stealing research data, sabotaging other companies, laundering money, erasing evidence, or framing innocent people.
You use the money you earn to upgrade your computer systems, and to buy new software and tools. As your experience level increases you find more dangerous and profitable missions become available. You can speculate on a fully working stock market (and even influence its outcome). You can modify peoples academic or criminal records. You can divert money from bank transfers into your own accounts. You can even take part in the construction of the most deadly computer virus ever designed.
16. Dead Age
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements. An innovative Indie Survival-RPG!
Just after the zombie outbreak you were fortunate enough to join a group of survivors and hole up in their camp.
But that doesn't set you out of danger! Food supplies are running low, injured survivors must be tended to and materials need to be scavenged to keep the camp intact.
The zombie threat increases steadily and gangs of hostile survivors keep you on the defensive.
Every survivor should be protected because you'll need all hands on deck to defend against the dangers of the apocalypse.
Scavenge supplies in zombie-infested areas, craft survival gear and buy and sell equipment to keep yourself and your camp members alive long enough to learn the skills necessary for long-term survival.
The combat system has its roots in classic role-playing games. You can fight strategically, learn to utilize various weapon types and use a range of bombs or traps.
Should you fail to survive the apocalypse, you can purchase upgrades with medals earned in previous playthroughs to give your new character an edge to start with.
Unlocked pre-apocalypse professions of your character allow you to specialize in various jobs.
Each new playthrough offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
A praised feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story's future.
You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions.
Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp.
Live long enough, and you'll have a chance to unlock one of the game's six possible endings.
17. Data Hacker: Initiation
Set some years in the future, following a global economic and social crash, Data Hacker Initiation follows Jay; a retired hacker in search of vengeance. Jay is a prolific player of Online World: the escapist's dream game in a backwards-future, until an ironic case of mistaken identity, whereupon he is banished from the refuge that he so loved.
Enraged, Jay seeks to re-enter the game with a new agenda: wreak havoc for the administrators and key-holders of Online World. Little does he know; he is about to enter upon something great, and terrible- a twist that nobody saw coming.
Just what lies behind Online World?
What is its true purpose?
An original, intricately crafted narrative,
Monster and player hacking!
Around 25 hours of core gameplay AND new game+
Trioarch, the addictive featured trading-card game!
Over 50 class archetypes, with over 180 unique skills,
Real choice. Will you fight for the players of Online World, or will you seek power only for yourself?
Load your progress in Corruption...
Data Hacker: Initiation sets the stage for the Datastream saga; an epic series of tales revolving around the possibility of virtual realms existing beyond our current reach. Once the bridge is crafted, everything will change.
After the Initiation, Corruption spreads. http://store.steampowered.com/app/329000/
18. Gemini Rue
The future holds many stories, and this one tells of a cyberpunk future within the Gemini system. Gemini Rue is a graphic adventure game that allows players to take control of two main characters. First is the Azriel Odin, who is an ex-assassin turned law enforcer, in order to gather information on his missing brother. Second – Delta-Six, a man with memories of his past life that finds himself in some kind of a rehabilitation facility for criminals, who will be allowed to leave after some needed training.
Gemini Rue is played like any other point-and-click adventure; where characters controlled by the player have to explore their environments through interactions with NPC’s and puzzle-solving. Additionally featured shooting mechanics, where players can aim and shoot from behind the cover. At set points in the game, players will be able to switch between characters, present in different world locations, going through these stories separately until they reach a common plot thread.
19. Soul Gambler
SOUL GAMBLER is an interactive graphic novel inspired by Goethe’s Faust, a tragic play written in the 19th century. This is a contemporary and engaging adaptation of the masterpiece.
Soul Gambler puts YOU in the role of Faust, an ordinary young man living in the present day whose DESTINY is about to be change forever.
When Faust was leaving his boring job, a mysterious woman approached him. She made him a tempting proposal: SELL parts of his SOUL in exchange for the fulfillment of his every WISH.
NOW it is up to you to decide his fate!
- BECOME Faust and transform yourself in a Soul Gambler
- CHOOSE how the story unfolds, and even how it ends
- AMAZE yourself with gorgeous comic book-styled illustrations and environments
- OWN the ability to sell parts of your soul in exchange for many pleasures
- IMMERSE yourself in this shady world while listening to an involving soundtrack
- COMPLETE more than 20 challenging story-oriented Steam Achievements
Faust's FATE lies in your hands.
What are you waiting for? Time to GAMBLE your soul!
20. Master of Orion
Master Of Orion – Conquer the Stars
The ascendant spacefaring 4X strategy game returns! A new chapter in the epic Master of Orion saga is poised to once again capture the imaginations of millions of gamers.
Diehard fans of the first games will be ecstatic to know that this revival is being built under the watchful eyes of members from the original development team, in conjunction with NGD Studios in Buenos Aires!
Discover Master of Orion as it was always meant to be: A fully orchestrated score, interstellar warfare and exploration against the backdrop of beautifully animated far flung galaxies. Confront hostile civilizations, negotiate with mysterious aliens, share knowledge with allies and uncover this newly imagined universe.
Just a sampling of the features you will find:
- All 10 original Master of Orion races, brought to life through compelling AI and award-winning voice acting talent
- Over 75 researchable technological advancements
- Vast galaxies featuring up to a 100 different solar systems, each composed of myriad planets and stars
- Customizable ships with diverse styles for each race
- Multiple ways to win – including conquest, technological, diplomatic, and more
- Enthralling gameplay that will have you saying “just one more turn” again and again
- The exclusive Terran race of militant humans to play in the game
- Special pixelated ship models available in the game for a more retro feel
- All three legendary original games – Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3
- A nearly 300-page Art Book (in digital format) showing the progress of the game’s art along with the original concept art and line drawings
- Music files from the game and printable music scores
Categories in common with Master of Orion: Strategy
<br/><strong>Hades</strong> is a rogue-like dungeon crawler that combines the best aspects of Supergiant's critically acclaimed titles, including the fast-paced action of <strong>Bastion</strong>, the rich atmosphere and depth of <strong>Transistor</strong>, and the character-driven storytelling of <strong>Pyre</strong>.<h3>BATTLE OUT OF HELL</h3>As the immortal Prince of the Underworld, you'll wield the powers and mythic weapons of Olympus to break free from the clutches of the god of the dead himself, while growing stronger and unraveling more of the story with each unique escape attempt.<h3>UNLEASH THE FURY OF OLYMPUS</h3>The Olympians have your back! Meet Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, and many more, and choose from their dozens of powerful Boons that enhance your abilities. There are thousands of viable character builds to discover as you go.<br/><br/><br/><h3>BEFRIEND GODS, GHOSTS, AND MONSTERS</h3>A fully-voiced cast of colorful, larger-than-life characters is waiting to meet you! Grow your relationships with them, and experience hundreds of unique story events as you learn about what's really at stake for this big, dysfunctional family.<h3>BUILT FOR REPLAYABILITY</h3>New surprises await each time you delve into the ever-shifting Underworld, whose guardian bosses will remember you. Use the powerful Mirror of Night to grow permanently stronger, and give yourself a leg up the next time you run away from home.<h3>NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE</h3>Permanent upgrades mean you don't have to be a god yourself to experience the exciting combat and gripping story. Though, if you happen to be one, crank up the challenge and get ready for some white-knuckle action that will put your well-practiced skills to the test.<h3>SIGNATURE SUPERGIANT STYLE</h3>The rich, atmospheric presentation and unique melding of gameplay and narrative that's been core to Supergiant's games is here in full force: spectacular hand-painted Underworld environments and a blood-pumping original score bring the Underworld to life.<br/><br/><br/>
Long after the passing of the Second Shadow, when dragons ruled the twilight sky and the stars were bright and numerous, came the Age of the Great Guilds.
Blacksmiths. Shepherds. Clerics. Each dedicated to the absolute control of secret knowledge.
Another such Guild was the Weavers. Over the centuries, their craft transcended the limits of physical cloth, until they wove the very fabric of reality itself. Now, a strange power has swept the Weavers into oblivion, leaving behind one Weaver boy to unravel the mystery. Help young Bobbin rescue his Guild...and you just might save the universe from an unspeakable catastrophe.
An Extraordinary adventure with an interface of magic…
Stunning, high-resolution, 3D landscapes.
Sophisticated score and musical effects.
Detailed animation and special effects.
Elegant point 'n' click control of characters, objects and magic spells.
No burdensome typing, mapping, or inventory management.
An easy and engaging game for beginners and veterans alike.
Categories in common with LOOM: Adventure
Mars, 2044. The UN establishes MARSCORP (Martian Security and Economics Committee) under the leadership of Samuel Longwood. In the years that follow, the UN gradually loses control of MARSCORP, mainly due to the non-transparent licence policy of its director. Longwood uses his autonomous status to create vassal relations between the corporations and MARSCORP. The unshakable power position of MARSCORP is supported by the companies and thus they acquire additional rights and licenses. Longwood and his consortium become extremely wealthy from this arrangement. However, dissenting voices in MARSCORP begin to challenge Samuel Longwood's authoritarian policy. They demand his dismissal as director and a complete redistribution of the mining rights.
But Samuel Longwood keeps an ace up his sleeve for occasions like this…
Chaser awakens on board the spaceship H.M.S. Majestic. He doesn't know who he is, what he's doing here, why he is being sought by men in black uniforms and what they will do to him when they find him…
The player's goal is to find out who Chaser really is and why he is being hunted. The story leads the player from the H.M.S. Majestic to Montack City on Earth, then on to Siberia and finally to Mars, where the trail ends and hopefully the truth can be found.Key features:
- Based on Cauldron's cloakNT engine. Boasts state of the art graphical features and is perfectly suited for rendering large environments.
- Authentic weapons: Nearly all the weapons in the game are modelled on real-life equivalents. The developers placed a great deal of emphasis on building detailed replicas.
- Engaging storyline: In the search for his identity, Chaser becomes involved in a plot full of twists and turns.
- Highly developed A.I.
- Multiplayer support via GameSpy as well as dedicated servers.
- Numerous multiplayer modes including teamplay modes in the style of Counter-Strike and Team Fortress as well as deathmatch and capture the flag.
24. The Vagrant
Journey into a gorgeous hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and discover the truth about your bloodline and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, who follows her lost father's research in an effort to reunite with her family. Hack and slash a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?The VagrantThe Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character's build through new equipment and abilities. Play casually or become a master combatant.Key Features:
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6+ massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scale skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- 10+ challenging Boss monster with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Challenging even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia that allows you to collect data on the monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotionally driven musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Rich and intriguing storyline development.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual play to hardcore fighting, each with the full gameplay experiences.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One controllers.
25. Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
Precipice of Darkness, Episode One is an action-adventure game series which mostly consists of seek-and-find puzzles.
Precipice of Darkness obtains in a 3D universe, with 2D interstitials and cinematics. The player finds himself in the 1920s suburban neighborhood.
He then designs a character of their choosing. The protagonist's house is destroyed by a giant robot; alongside the smaller robot version attacks. After the tutorial, the player teams up with Tycho Brahe, a scholar of Apocalyptic Studies who also happens to be a detective, and his violent partner Johnathan Gabriel. They are all searching for information about the robot, also known as Fruit Fucker Prime. Battles consist of a real-time combat system with a context-sensitive button which is pressed to lessen injuries or carry out individual attacks.
The player aims to complete small tasks and investigate the neighborhood, gather the required items, collect spare robot parts to transform the weapons and defeat the Silent One - the owner of the Fruit Fuckers.
The game universe is created with accuracy and humor: there is a place called the Shithole, an ancient book that has no text but can be interpreted by a mime, different dialogues, and actions that let the player relax and have fun while completing the tasks.
Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.
The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.
The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.
27. Super Motherload
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with storyline by Image Comics' Kurtis Wiebe, a fully voiced cast of Soviet and American characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play. Purchase powerful upgrades and supplies for your mining pod as you progress and prosper, as well as rare Specials Abilities with random availability.
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
28. Pox Nora
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
To find out more visit the Pox Nora website http://www.poxnora.com/info/features.do
29. Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
From the art and stories of famed graphic novelist and filmmaker Enki Bilal, and the studio created by adventure game legend Benoit Sokal comes Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals.
Set in France in the year 2023, the country is governed by a dictator who rules by religious absolute power. A mysterious ship shaped like a pyramid has just appeared in the sky and sent representatives to speak with the French government.
As Nikopol, you will find yourself in a suspenseful adventure to find your father and thwart a dangerous conspiracy. Entangled in political intrigue you're caught between two worlds, one of anarchy and one of immortality.
- A thrilling mental challenge in a rich futuristic universe inspired by famed graphic novelist Enki Bilal
- As Nikopol, you must use cunning and logic to protect yourself from the Immortals' plans and thwart a dark conspiracy
- Interaction with 8 characters in 6 different environments, each made of several settings
- Visually stunning graphics
- Immersive gameplay
- Classic point and click interface
Categories in common with Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals: Adventure
30. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
Coming in 2019, FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered marks the 20th Anniversary of its original release with a new visual refresh and brings the game’s beloved story to PS4. With overhauled visuals, see your favorite characters come to life like never before!
31. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
32. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
The celebrated Mega Man X series returns! Play as Mega Man X – the powerful successor of classic fighting robot Mega Man – as he battles a variety of deadly bosses known as Mavericks in four hit titles. Mega Man X Legacy Collection includes the legendary 16-bit titles and the series' exciting foray into the 32-bit era: Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, and Mega Man X4. The heroic robot grows stronger as he takes down Mavericks and steals their weapons, and can dash and wall jump making for a thrilling, fast-paced combat experience.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection comes with an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection: Action
33. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
※This is an important notice for players of SQUARE ENIX games on the iOS platform.
Apple has officially announced the release of its iOS 9 Beta.
However, since our apps are not compatible with the iOS 9 Beta at this time, we regret we are unable to provide customer support for any trouble arising from installation of this OS (including, but not limited to, data recovery or undelivered in-game currencies).
All of the game's unit graphics have been redrawn in high-resolution. Don't miss this chance to play the sharpest, most beautiful FINAL FANTASY TACTICS yet!
■Improved Draw Speeds
The graphic drawing processes have been optimized for mobile devices. Say goodbye to choppy motion and crash bugs, and play with the quickest, smoothest abilities effects and animations to date!
A save slot which allows game data to be saved to iCloud has been added. It is now possible to migrate game data across multiple devices.
■ Important information
Your auto-save data will be erased when you update. Please use the normal save function before performing the update.
-Supports iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd generation and later devices. For the best experience, play on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation or later devices.
-Runs on iOS 4.0 or later.
-This app is for iPhone, so may not work correctly when played on iPad.
The following features have been added:
- Added ability to skip cut scenes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following updates are planned in order to further improve your enjoyment:
- Higher resolution unit character graphics.
- Added ability to fast-forward battle scenes.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions has arrived for iPhone/iPod touch!
Released as the Final Fantasy series' first tactical RPG in 1997, Final Fantasy Tactics on Playstation went on to sell over 2.4 million copies worldwide. The game grew in popularity upon its re-release in 2007 as Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for the PSP with added features such as new movies, scenarios and Jobs.
Now, in 2011 the game has finally arrived for the iPhone/iPod touch! You can enjoy the game whose story gave life to the world of Ivalice, and whose high strategy battles bring tactical games to a whole new level.
- Intuitive Touch Screen Controls
The complex tactical game can be effortlessly and intuitively controlled by simply tapping units and menus. Gone is the old method of switching fixed map views - you can now rotate, move and change the size of maps as you please by sliding and pinching.
- Improved Loading Times
Loading times have been improved to get you into the action quicker than ever. What's more, you can even skip certain cut scenes.
34. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
Half a year after the events of Trails in the Sky Second Chapter, Liberl has settled into peace once again—but even during peaceful times, there are many among the distinguished and fortunate burning with greed thanks to the influence of ancient artifacts. Most of the population remains unaware of their abuses of power, but to the most enigmatic order of the beloved Septian Church, the Gralsritter, snuffing out these would-be villains and claiming artifacts in their name is as everyday as professing one’s faith in the Goddess.
On the eve of another successfully completed mission, high-ranking member Father Kevin Graham is immediately assigned to retrieve one more artifact that rests beneath Grancel Cathedral. What’s more, even though this is a task he could easily complete on his own, he must reluctantly do so in partnership with his newest recruit, rookie Gralsritter and childhood friend Sister Ries Argent.
Thus begins the start of a routine mission that becomes anything but, delving into a new and mysterious realm that follows an unnaturally strict set of rules: Phantasma. Therein, the history of the Septian Church and the pasts of the many familiar faces who took up arms for the sake of Liberl’s future will be laid bare…and some may have been better off staying forever sealed behind closed doors.
- A More Personal AdventureTrails in the Sky has become a fan favorite for thoughtfully written characters down to its NPCs, and for its final installment further focuses on fleshing out its playable cast via Moon and Star doors found as the story progresses.
- Familiar Tactics, Brutal CombatWidely considered the most challenging title in the series, players are encouraged to iterate upon the combat style they’ve come to know in the 3rd’s predecessors by either enjoying its in-depth story on Easy or crying with frustration on its unforgiving Nightmare difficulty.
- One More from Falcom Sound Team jdkNihon Falcom is known for its brilliant music, and the Trails series has never been an exception, with the 3rd adding dozens of new tracks to keep players engaged as they journey through Phantasma.
- Even More OlivierAs if two Sky games was enough Olivier.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd: Role Playing
35. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
36. FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS
Now with a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before on PC. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
Story : Seventeen years have passed since the war's end, and the son born to King Cecil and Queen Rosa of Baron has grown into a young man. Prince Ceodore has enlisted in the airship fleet known as the Red Wings, eager to meet the expectations demanded of his blood and station. Yet once more another moon has appeared in the sky, and with it vast hordes of monsters intent on destruction. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet now stands threatened under the shadow of impending catastrophe.Ten Playable TalesBegin your journey with "Ceodore's Tale." Complete it to unlock the tales of six additional characters, which can be played in any order, and then return to the core story with "Kain's Tale," "The Lunarian's Tale," and "The Crystals." A total of ten tales in all, and all contained in FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS.
Active Time Battle
Take control of exhilarating combat made possible by the non-stop action in Square Enix's iconic battle system.
Feel the moon's presence in combat, as its waxing and waning influences the potency of attacks and abilities of all combatants. Lunar phases cycle naturally with the passage of in-game time, or when resting at an inn, tent, or cottage.
Combine the strength of your party members to awesome effect with Band abilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by levelling your characters' Affinity.
Keep an eye on your current location and nearby surroundings, or click for quick access to the world map.
Includes STEAM Trading cards!
37. Mary Skelter: Nightmares
The "Jail" suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 metres beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called "Marchens." Within the prison was a boy named Jack - living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate - of Jack's and the Blood Maidens' escape from the Jail...
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
Enter the world of Mary Skelter: Nightmares - a darkly sinister dungeon-crawling RPG set in a mysterious tower inspired by twisted fairy tales. Guide your hero Jack and a band of powerful Blood Maidens, the only heroes capable of cutting a path through a living dungeon inhabited by Nightmares – near unstoppable creatures that unceasingly pursue you through fiendishly constructed labyrinths. Fight through legions of “Marchens” using your Blood Maidens’ unique powers and the blood of your enemies to exploit weaknesses, buff your skills and enter a powerful ‘Massacre’ mode to gain the edge in combat. As the Blood Maidens cut through their enemies only Jack’s blood and the Mary Gun can hope to control the Blood Maidens’ violent heroics. A bloody, dungeoneering challenge awaits!
• Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
• Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain the advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
• Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
• Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
38. Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure
A comedy cosmic horrror adventure made in Transylvania.
Darkham, with its crooked gambrel roofs, dark alleys, and a past shrouded in secrecy, never really was a welcoming place, but nowadays? Kooky cults are popping up everywhere, and that most evil book, the Necronomicon, is spoken of in trembling whispers once more.
Detective Don R. Ketype is on the case to retrieve the mysterious evil tome, but unsuspecting librarian Buzz Kerwan stumbles upon it and accidentally transforms his cat, Kitteh, into a walking, talking abomination. Being humanized? Quite a downgrade.
Gibbous is a comedy cosmic horror game - a modern adventure that is classically inspired, features gorgeous HD art, detailed traditional animation, and a lengthy story that will see the three protagonists travel around the world and deal with abominations both cosmic and human-made, voodoo, and Things That Should Not Be. From Lovecraft Country to Transylvania, set off on a quest to get a very cynical cat to stop talking.
• Over 60 hand-painted, detailed environments inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature;
• Fluid traditional 2d animation with a Disney-esque look and feel;
• Two protagonists and a talking ca--- Okay, three. Three protagonists;
• Upwards of 70 fully voiced, crazy characters;
• Special guest appearance by Doug Cockle, voice of the Witcher;
• Contains most genuine Transylvanian accent in games and media, like, ever;
• Over 4 hours of lush original soundtrack featuring live instruments;
• A lengthy cinematic story that spans continents and more;
• Moment to moment humor, darker arching plot;
• Dynamic lighting, real time reflections and weather system;
• Integrated hint system to help you when you’re stuck;
• Fully animated cartoon cutscenes that punctuate important story beats;
• Over 12,000 voiced dialogue lines;
• Custom voiced responses for all the crazy combinations you can think of;
• Lovingly made near Vlad the Impaler’s birthplace;
• No cutesifying or making fun of the Old Ones, praise their Dark Names;
• Did we mention the talking cat?
Categories in common with Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure: Adventure
39. Geneforge 1
Geneforge is an Indie fantasy role-playing game, the first game in the five-part Geneforge Saga. It features an enormous world, the ability to create your own army of lethal, totally obedient creatures, and a cunning enemy AI with foes who can go on patrols, stalk you, and run for help.
Geneforge has a huge and open storyline. You have the freedom to choose your own path and decide how the story will turn out. You can fight the evil overlord or you can join him. You can help the peasants or you can torment them. You can be the bold hero or you can just try to get away. No matter what you choose, Geneforge offers an enormous adventure with plenty of replay value.
40. Umineko When They Cry (Question Arc)
Welcome to the world of "Umineko When They Cry" (When Seagulls Cry)
Welcome to the Rokkenjima of October 4, 1986.
You have been given a chance to catch a glimpse of the family conference held annually by the Ushiromiya family.
The remaining life in the old family head
who has built up a vast fortune is very slim.
To his children, the greatest point of contention at this family conference
is the distribution of his inheritance.
Everyone desires all that money, no one relents, and no one believes.
Who will gain the old head's vast inheritance?
Where is the 10 tons of gold that the old head is said to have hidden?
Can the unnerving riddle of the epitaph which is said to point to
the location of that gold be solved?
In the midst of this, a suspicious letter is sent from one claiming to be a witch.
The presence of a 19th person on this island,
which should only have 18, begins to hang in the air.
Brutal murders repeat, and unsolvable riddles are left at the scene.
How many will die? How many will live? Or will everyone die?
Is the culprit one of the 18, or not?
Is the culprit a "human", or a "witch"?
Please, enjoy this isolated island, western mansion,
mystery-suspense gadget of the good old days to the fullest.
Categories in common with Umineko When They Cry (Question Arc): Adventure
41. Dungeon Escape
Challenging 2D platformer with simple graphics and great chiptune soundtrack. Try to get out of a dangerous dungeon full of enemies and traps.
- Minimalistic graphics
- Hardcore gameplay
- Great original Soundtrack
- Many levels
- Enemies blast if jump on their heads
- Coins! Who does not like a coins?
Can you pass all the tests and get out of a dangerous dungeon?
42. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
The enchanting world of Touhou comes alive in this beautiful fan-made action RPG!
Infamous vampire Remilia Scarlet is bored with her posh, centuries-long life. So bored, in fact, that when the local newspaper runs a story about a gigantic monster, she decides she wants a piece of the action! Unfortunately, she returns home from her first foray to find her mansion heavily damaged, with no clues as to who the culprit might be. But this only serves to fan the flames of the vampiric maiden’s interest in what’s going on beyond the walls of her estate.
Now, it’s up to Remilia and her dutiful maid Sakuya Izayoi to discover the truth behind these rumors of monsters and menaces – an odyssey that will take them all over the world of Gensokyo as they match wits with a cast of colorful characters, overpower enemies with signature skills and spell cards, rough up a few fairies, and unravel a plot odder than they could have imagined.
11MB minimum save size
Licensed to and published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
• A Huge Open World • Explore over 200 colorful, beautifully designed, nonlinear areas in the world of Yelaxot.
• Many Different Obstacles • Platform your way through spikes, saws, lava, and monsters that roam the world day and night.
• A Large Variety of Environments • Explore many different environments such as grass plains, caves, forests, ruins, islands, villages, lava caverns, ice caverns, cities, farms, lakes, haunted mansions, sky islands, towers, rainy savannas, the sea, a sewer, an underground laboratory, and more...
• Quests • Help or join the NPCs of the world in adventures to receive rewards that will aid you in your journey.
• Tons of Collectables • Collect keys, new abilities, artifacts, sacred stones, and many other items to open more possibilities in your quest to save the world from extinction.
• Numerous Mind Boggling Puzzles • Solve many challenging puzzles throughout the world to open new areas or bring you treasure.
• Mini Games • Visit an in-game arcade facility with multiple fun playable mini games such as "Yelaxot Pong" (A nice classic "Pong" remake with multiple stages and paddle colors.) and "Super Skimo World" (A fun, challenging little platformer with 15 levels and wall jumping action.) for fun during you adventure.
• Achievements • Unlock 23 game achievements.
• Steam Exclusives • Unlock Steam achievements(23), trading cards, badges, emoticons, profile backgrounds, and more.
• Original Soundtrack • Listen to a nice, fitting soundtrack while you explore the world.
• Controller Support • Yelaxot is also playable with Playstation / Xbox controllers.
• Hours of Gameplay • Spend 15+ hours exploring the beautiful open world, solving puzzles, completing quests, solving riddles, platforming through the dangers that stands in your way, and more...
-Game Description-Yelaxot is a big mysterious world that was created by the Power of Yelaxot many years ago in space. With the Power of Yelaxot gone, the entire planet along with every being on it is in grave danger! You must set out on an adventure into the world and find the necessary items to restore the Power of Yelaxot, but there is much more to your adventure than you may think... The world of Yelaxot is full of many enemies, puzzles, and obstacles that stand in your way as you travel through the world on your mission.
(C) 2011 - 2013 Barkalar Games
44. Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
The world's speediest homage/roast to JRPGs! Can you save the world in 30 seconds?
Get a quest, find those in need, fight through dungeons, earn cash, get cool loot and level up until YOU>EVIL. Don't have enough time? Pay the Goddess to reset the clock and try again! Over 100 mini-JRPGs for you to test your might with! Available outside Japan for the first time ever exclusively on Steam.Key Features:
- A robust single player mode that features persistent leveling and FIVE separate eras of the Half Minute Hero saga.
- Four-player multiplayer with lobby support so you can see which of your friends is the TRUE hero.
- Time Attack and Infinite Battle Modes with Steam leaderboards!
- A custom map editor (with mouse support) so you can create your own maps and quests. Find, download, edit, and share via Steam Workshop.
- An art gallery and music player you can unlock as you progress through the game.
- More fun and charm than should be allowed in a game!
45. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
Command the ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
ENHANCED EDITION: The Enhanced Edition of Deathwatch is a remastered and upgraded release specifically for PC players.
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- All missions remastered with dynamic lighting and special effects
- Brand new Space Marines from the Dark Angels, Imperial Fists and Black Templar chapters
- Fully re-designed, intuitive UI and customisable controls for keyboard and mouse
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
COLLECT: Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
46. Quest Hunter
Welcome to the Dark World. The world that is ruled by its own laws. The world where fire is the main treasure, and a shovel is a loyal friend and assistant. There’s enough trouble for villains here but there's double trouble for heroes. As a hero you will have to:
- Level up and equip yourself.
- Claim some space for your camp from the Dark World.
- Assemble a team of friends and helpers.
- Build and protect your camp.
- Solve the puzzles of old times.
- Destroy the insidious plans of enemies.
- Find and unearth many treasures.
- Save the princess and the whole world at the same time.
Quest Hunter is a story-driven RPG with treasure hunt, non-linear dialogues, puzzles and humor! Mysterious world, fascinating plot, interesting puzzles and insidious enemies are waiting for you!Basic Features
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline, choosing the answers in the dialogues. Untangle the insidious plans of your enemies and bring them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends. Fight against evil shoulder to shoulder or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck, see if you can find the way out of the dungeon. Where could it be this time? Who’s waiting for you around the corner?
- Quests and puzzles: move, turn, light, switch over, dig up… In short, solve a variety of quests and puzzles. Search for treasure maps to become the richest man in the camp!
- Skills and super powers: upgrade the character attributes and explore new skills. Become an invincible killing machine and turn your enemies into dust!
- Weapons, armor and items: find, create and upgrade your weapon and armor. Cook potions or make bombs. Take a shovel and a straw hat or a sharp blade and a helmet – it’s up to you to decide!
- Monsters and bosses: mysterious beasts from the darkness – light the torch and they will scatter away. Insidious bandits – give them your money and you’ll stay alive. Cunning bosses – find your approach to them!
- Treasure and trophies: stuff your pockets with trophies of your defeated enemies. Find all stashes and hiding places. Dig up all the treasures of the Dark World!
And remember: you are safe only by the light of the torch!
47. The Old City: Leviathan
The Old City: Leviathan is an experiment in first person exploration that focuses entirely on story.
Everything else is secondary. All that exists is you and the world. Set in a decaying city from a civilization long past, The Old City: Leviathan puts the player in the shoes of a sewer dwelling isolationist. You progress through the narrative by simply exploring the world. The story itself is told via the musings of your character and, chiefly, the environment itself. This environment has been designed to be diverse, interesting, and meaningful to the narrative of the game.
The objective is to understand. The story of The Old City: Leviathan is not told in a traditional manner. As you progress through the narrative, you will overhear a conversation between two entities. The first entity is the nameless character you are controlling who communicates through a monologue. The second entity is the depths of the environment, details and all. Your task is to piece together the narrative as if you are jumping into a conversation with no context. The more you explore, the more you will potentially understand.
This experience is not a normal one.
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
49. Undead Horde
Become a necromancer and raise the dead - Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. You'll battle against the evil humans who've driven the necromancers and their undead minions into exile. You'll re-animate all kinds of creatures and build an army of up to 100 undead. You'll army follows you or attacks by itself depending on your commands.
Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
Manage shops with upgrades
You will channel the dark energies to re-animate the dead. The more powerful you become, the more undead you can re-animate and control. Most enemies you meet and vanquish are potential additions to your army!
Necromancers can choose from three disciplines each time they become more powerful: Executioner, Re-Animator or Arcanist. You can stick to a discipline or make a hybrid.
Executioner discipline focuses on dealing damage and survivability.
Re-Animator focuses on building the largest army.
Arcanist focuses on casting spells and having a large manapool.
The world is filled with items you can use to grow your power. You can choose which items to equip and which items to sell. Items will give devastating powers and enhance your necromancer in various ways.
Undead Horde is being developed by 10tons Ltd. Current estimated release date is late 2018. Music: “In Light Of Darkness” by Jay Man
50. Code of Princess
Code of Princess offers players an exciting yet unconventional experience, deftly blending the combo-heavy fighting gameplay of beat ‘em ups with the stat-boosting character customization of RPGs.
Fans of action will savor the game’s combat, which is loaded with satisfying chain attacks, a variety of moves, and a three-plane battlefield that the player can move between tactically. Fans of RPGs will relish the ability to level and improve their characters, converting their gained experience into boosts for the stats that best suit their play-style and tactics. This amalgamation of game mechanics is wrapped in a beautiful package, boasting lovingly rendered and animated characters and eye-catching flurries of punches and kicks. Drawing upon its esteemed pedigree, Code of Princess has something for virtually every kind of gamer.Features:
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equippable items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and Online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!