The best games like FIFA International Soccer are:
- arrow_rightMadden NFL 11
- arrow_rightSuper Mario Strikers
- arrow_rightMadden NFL 09
- arrow_rightFIFA '99
- arrow_rightFIFA '98: Road to World Cup
- arrow_rightFIFA 2000
- arrow_rightMadden NFL 08
- arrow_rightFIFA 2004
100 Best Games Like FIFA International Soccer:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (16)
- Android (11)
- macOS (11)
- Linux (4)
- Nintendo Switch (5)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (20)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (5)
- Game Boy Advance (9)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (6)
- SNES (12)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (12)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (19)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- Dreamcast (3)
1. Madden NFL 11
Madden NFL 11 reenergizes the game of football with a fun, exhilarating experience that ignites the passion of any NFL fan. A revamped Franchise mode puts you at the helm of your favorite NFL team, giving you the power to lead the greatest dynasty of all time in the deepest single-player experience to date. New players can get up to speed quickly utilizing the all-new GameFlow system, where the plays are called for you until you’re ready to go under center. Lead your team to glory with Madden NFL 11, the ultimate NFL experience on Wii.
• A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode—Four key components—Campus and
Perks, Legacy, Assistants, and Scenarios—are the foundation of a
redefined Franchise mode. With assistant coaches guiding you through
every scenario thrown your way, and a passionate fan base hungry for
championships, all eyes are on you in your quest to build one of the
greatest legacies in history.
• All-New GameFlow System—Whether you’re a rookie player or a veteran looking for a casual experience, let Madden NFL 11 manage the playbook while you execute the plays to perfection. Play without the interruption until you’re ready to take over playcalling duties when the game matters most.
• Weather-Based Gameplay—The schedule in November and December matters more than ever as weather affects gameplay like never before. Playing on a wet or icy field, or in the mud or snow, players slip, slide, and struggle to maintain footing based on four types of inclement conditions.
• A Deeper Madden NFL Experience—Players can now take the field wearing authentic practice uniforms, including red QB jerseys in 5-on-5 and Practice modes, or suit up with long sleeves and pants when playing cold-weather games. Revamped stadiums and updated gameday uniforms complete the authentic package.
• Crash the NFL Party—Crown a king of the couch in the four-player party mode featuring custom gameplay tweaks and an interactive pick ‘em system, or use the Wii Remote to pick up blocks, trip up wide receivers, and create clear paths to the end zone, all while your teammate runs the plays.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
2. Super Mario Strikers
Nintendo's foray into sports titles continues with Super Mario Strikers, a new soccer game that's unlike anything ever to hit the pitch. Whether players are freezing their opponents with an ice-cold shell, unleashing a spiny shell on their hapless opponents or making entire teams flee in terror with a roving Chain Chomp, they're sure to see something new around every corner kick. Super Mario Strikers features all the favorite characters from the Nintendo universe, as well as four-person multiplayer action that will have players and their friends cheering all night long. Get ready for the world cup of gaming.
Categories in common with Super Mario Strikers: Sports
5. FIFA '98: Road to World Cup
FIFA '98: Road to World Cup is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Sports. It was originally released in 1997. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play FIFA '98: Road to World Cup on PC and Nintendo 64.
Categories in common with FIFA '98: Road to World Cup: Sports
6. FIFA 2000
FIFA 2000 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts and Electronic Arts Canada. It was originally released in 1999. It was published by EA SPORTS. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play FIFA 2000 on PlayStation, Game Boy Color and PC.
Categories in common with FIFA 2000: Sports
7. Madden NFL 08
The unstoppable football franchise enters the third year of its five-year exclusivity contract with the '08 entry in the series. Play with only the Wii Remote with EA SPORTS Family Play or use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for more advanced controls. Featuring an all-new Party Mode, in which you can play trivia or chose from 22 minigames. Break-down plays and highlight key moments with the all-new Madden NFL 08 telestrator. Bring the game online, play head to head with friends and keep up to date with the live sports ticker for the ultimate online experience.
- All-new Read & React System — New player skill icons identify on-field strengths and weaknesses, providing an immediate read on what your opponent is giving you. Quickly react, create mismatches, and exploit opponent weaknesses before every play.
- Spectacular Catch — These receivers perform amazing catches that no other receiver can complete.
- Big Hitter Shutdown Corner — Spectacular catches will often leave the receiver vulnerable to big hitters.
- Smart Safety — Smart safeties read the offense.
- Aiming Arrow — Clutch kickers hardly ever miss.
- All-New Front Office Mode — Take full control of every aspect of an NFL franchise. Construct a state-of-the-art stadium, set concession prices, hire your coaching staff, draft players, and manage the entire operation from the top down to build your dynasty.
- Your Ring of a Champion — Increase your Madden Gamer Level to help create and customize your own in-game championship ring.
- Madden Unmatched — All-new player moves, including auto-motion, backward passes and low-hitting tackles, plus ultra-smooth gameplay provide the most realistic NFL gaming experience ever. Control receivers and make spectacular catches or key possession receptions, or roam the secondary and jar the ball loose with big hits and ball-stripping tackles.
Categories in common with Madden NFL 08: Sports
8. FIFA 2004
FIFA 2004 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play FIFA 2004 on PC, Xbox and PlayStation 2.
Categories in common with FIFA 2004: Sports
9. FIFA 97
FIFA 97 (also known as FIFA Soccer 97) is a video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts based on the game of football (soccer). It was released for the PC on June 24, 1996 and versions for PlayStation, SNES, Mega Drive and Sega Saturn followed.
FIFA 97 is the fourth game in the FIFA series and the second to use the Virtual Stadium engine. Unlike the first game to use the engine, FIFA 97 features polygonal players as opposed to the 2D sprites used in FIFA Soccer '96. The engine however received complaints for being sluggish in the PC and PlayStation versions.
David Ginola (then a Newcastle United player) was pictured on the cover of the game in the European market. He also was used for motion capture for the polygonal models in the game. Bebeto (the Brazilian striker) was featured on the cover for the Americas and Asia-Pacific markets.
Categories in common with FIFA 97: Sports
10. Madden NFL 07
Get under center and drive for the goal line. Tear up the field like never before with the Wii-exclusive FreeMotion controls that put players in command.
• New FreeMotion control: Intuitive new Madden control for the Wii adds
new levels of gameplay depth. Throw like the pros do, as well as hike,
catch, juke and stiff arm.
• Exclusive multiplayer mini-games: Wii-Only Mini Games designed to support four player gameplay. "2 on 2" brings back school yard football but using NFL players, Y.A.C Attack makes the action 3 on 1 as each player gets a shot at QB versus 3 defenders. Kicking Combine gives you a fast paced FreeMotion field goal kicking challenge
• New Wii multiplayer enhancements: Wii only Multplayer enhancements increase the fun factor for up to four players. Multiplayer Sprint allows users help a teammate by boosting sprint speed and players can control the wind in Kicking Combine.
• New play calling system designed for basic football fan knowledge: Simplified football play calls makes the game easy to pick up and play. Pick plays by play type using basic tactics of football like short pass or outside run. More advanced Madden fans can still use the full NFL playbooks like any other version of Madden.
• Madden in-game tutorials: New in-game tutorials teach users how to use new FreeMotion controls and allow users to practice within the game.
The game may be the same brand of excellent Madden NFL football you're used to, but the playing field is very different.
With the new FreeMotion controls, Madden NFL 07 successfully incorporates the flick of the wrist in addition to the push of a button. Now to pass the ball, players flick the controller forward. The faster the flick, the faster the pass. Slow flicks generate a long pass to give the receiver time to get under the ball. Jukes are now controlled by moving the Nunchuk controller left or right. Gamers generate a stiff are by moving the Wii Remote controller right or left.
Those who have played previous versions of the Madden NFL franchise will certainly know the gameplay mechanics, from defensive line shifts to offensive hot routes. The key to being successful at Madden NFL 07 for Wii is to trust your instincts rather than reacting with buttons.
Passing, for one, is a test of touch. How fast or how hard should you throw that pass? In your playbook, each available receiver is designated by a direction on the Control Pad. To pass to this receiver during the play, you simply press the Control Pad direction and flick the Remote to pass. Each play has a preferred receiver for whom the play is designed. To pass to him, all you need to do is flick the Remote, no accompanying direction necessary.
The running game is where FreeMotion control shines, mostly because rushing the ball is truly a test of anticipation, reaction and power. As you run, you can see what tacklers stand in your way. Once they're close enough, that's when you react, whether you juke or blast them with a stiff arm. Once they think they have you wrapped up, sometimes you've given the chance to power through them by pushing both controllers forward. There's something extremely satisfying about physically planting a stiff arm in someone's facemask. You can't get that in any other football game.
Defense also gets a FreeMotion upgrade as pushing the controllers forward can help you deliver the big hit. When you're playing in the secondary, flicking the remote will give your defender a chance to swat at the ball. It's this level of integration that really revolutionizes Madden NFL 07 without forsaking the gameplay elements gamers have come accustomed to.
The football franchise dives into the end zone and scores with a motion system that gets gamers in the game without going over the top.
Categories in common with Madden NFL 07: Sports
11. NCAA Football 14
With an all new physics engine, play true to your team with NCAA® Football 14. New Coach Skills & Power Recruiting create the best Dynasty experience ever. Add in the fan-favorite Ultimate Team mode which includes thousands of former NCAA stars & you’ll have the deepest entry in the history of the franchise. This also unlocks 14 unopened All-American Packs in Ultimate Team.
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Categories in common with NCAA Football 14: Sports
12. NCAA Football 09
Now everyone can compete using EA SPORTS All-Play. Get ready for the
most fun you've ever had with a college football game. Celebrate your
own way after a BIG touchdown during the Wii-exclusive Crowd Hype
moments to improve your team's abilities on the field. NCAA on the Wii
is the most accessible football experience. There are different
playbooks available on the fly for all skill levels and the most
approachable controls. Everyone from a novice to an experienced player
will have blast playing together.
Categories in common with NCAA Football 09: Sports
13. Winning Eleven 2007
This is the football game for real football-lovers. The first release of Winning Eleven series for the Xbox 360 platform. New animation, motion and graphics developed for the Xbox 360 version to realise the "beautiful game" at home. Improved gameplay makes you feel that you are playing a part in your favourite team on the pitch. Whenever you want to challenge someone stronger, Take it online with Xbox Live and play! Your evolution never ends.
Categories in common with Winning Eleven 2007: Sports
Platform: Xbox 360
14. Top Spin 4
The most feature-rich title of the franchise, Top Spin 4, puts you front
and center of the professional tennis experience with the deepest player
roster to date complete with 2K's Signature Style, an ALL-NEW Player
Creator, an incredibly immersive My Player mode with an innovative
Coaching & Development system, more multiplayer party games such as King
of the Court, and a new TV broadcast style presentation system. Do you
have what it takes to rise above the competition and become #1 in the
Categories in common with Top Spin 4: Sports
15. World Cup 98
World Cup 98 (known in Europe as FIFA World Cup 98) is the first official FIFA World Cup game developed by EA Sports after obtaining the rights from FIFA in 1997. Unlike the previous World Cup games, which were in 2D and showed a bird's-eye view, World Cup 98 used a 3D engine, utilising DirectX for the PC version. Accurate national team kits (except for the goalkeepers who were issued a generic kit) were introduced complete with kit manufacturer logos and official merchandise. The game engine is based on that of FIFA: Road to World Cup 98, though it features some minor gameplay improvements to areas such as ingame strategy changing and player positioning. The playable teams in the friendly mode also included several nations that did not qualify for the finals. World Cup 98 was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and Game Boy.
Categories in common with World Cup 98: Sports
16. FreeStyle Football
Freestyle Football is a football game where you play using four players and one goalkeeper. During the game, you do not control all of the players simultaneously- rather, each player controls one player on the field.
There are three types of matches in Freestyle Football: fast-paced Battle Matches which allow you to experience the thrilling tension of not knowing when you might score while attacking and defending; Friendly Matches where you can play casual games with friends; and Single Matches for users seeking to escape from the stress of team gameplay and enjoy their own play time.
Awesome features include:
- Use real-life football strategies and techniques as well as communication with other users for the ultimate team game play experience!
- Train your own customized and unique characters to dominate the football field!
- A huge variety of over 50 skills including everything from realistic football techniques to exaggerated skills infused with fantasy!
- Train even more powerful characters which are suited to your own gameplay style through the five-stage training system!!
- Offense, midfield and defense each clearly represent the characteristics of the position preferred by the player through further division into four positions each for a total of 12 positions
- Evaluate individual and team contributions to gameplay through the record and evaluation system where you need not only good attack and defense records but also assists, base points and killer passes in order to succeed!
IOSoccer is a free non-commercial competitive third-person online multiplayer soccer game that offers unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth. Originally released 15 years ago under the full name International Online Soccer as a Half-Life mod, the game was later ported to the Source Engine and re-released in 2008. Since the last public release, the game’s code has been completely rewritten, new player models created, and countless new gameplay features added.
- Unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth: The combination of a third-person camera together with mouse and keyboard input gives you full control over your dribbling, shooting, and passing.
- Skill moves: Show your mastery of the game with bicycle kicks, diving headers, ball flicks, and precision dribbling.
- Flexible team sizes: Whether you prefer 4v4 street games or our standard 8v8 matchups, we support everything from 1 to 11 players per side.
- AI and human goalkeepers: You can let the server control the keeper or take its position yourself on the fly.
- Public matches: Join and leave public servers with casual matches whenever you want to.
- Competitive matches: Participate with your club, national team or mix team in leagues and cups organized by the community.
- Dedicated servers: Use our official dedicated servers or rent your own one from a hoster of your choice.
- Player customization: Set your shirt name, pick your shirt number and choose your ethnicity, hair style, shoes, keeper gloves, ball, and sleeve length.
- Instant replays and highlights: Watch goals again from the TV camera's perspective right after they happened and use intermissions to catch up on chances you missed.
- Goal celebrations: Choreograph your team's goal celebrations with various animations.
- Warm up mode: Practice shots on your own goalkeeper during warm up before the match where every player has their own ball.
- Custom assets: Make your own maps, team kits, balls, shoes, and keeper gloves.
- 100% free: No microtransactions or any other hidden costs.
19. New Star Soccer
Welcome to New Star Soccer, “The best football game on mobile and tablets.” (Eurogamer). The soccer game acclaimed and adored by players and the gaming press alike.
You are the star of the show as you launch your soccer career as a promising 16 year old in this BAFTA award-winning, App Store #1 sports RPG from New Star Games.
"A pristine game" 5/5 (The Sun)
Build your skills, lifestyle and ride the roller-coaster of life as you experience every emotion this great sport has to offer!
“The perfect marriage of quick play phone game, football management, sim and RPG” (Kotaku).
Manage your relationships, keeping team-mates, the coach, your partner and your sponsors happy as you face dilemmas and exciting twists along the way. Risk your earnings in the casino, explore sinister bribes and eventually retire to set a new career game score!
Equally enjoyable as a snack game for a few minutes or an intensive few hours, New Star Soccer will leave you entertained, amused and hungry for more, and it’s entirely free to play without any restriction!
“An essential download” (Game Trailers)
Over 200,000 user reviews averaging 4.6/5!!
“New Star Soccer is one of the most addictive games ever”. (Sunday Mirror)
Instinctive controls, laced with detail, entertainment, mini-games, shocks, surprises and sheer unadulterated joy, New Star Soccer is a delight from start to finish.
"So engrossing you'll be playing until your phone battery dies" 5/5 (Sunday Times)
What are you waiting for? This huge, detailed football universe is yours to own. To the training ground and earn your first contract…
Free to play! Hundreds of hours of entertainment at your fingertips!
Super addictive, exciting simulation of the modern football universe!
Create your alter ego and make your way through the leagues to International glory!
Experience highs and lows, make key decisions and build your celebrity lifestyle!
Hire agents, trainers, learn new skills, develop your talent!
Enjoy the casino, own race-horses and more besides - but don't forget to keep the boss sweet!
20. FIFA Soccer 96
FIFA Soccer 96 (also known as FIFA 96: Virtual Soccer Stadium) is a video game developed by Extended Play Productions and released by Electronic Arts in 1995. It was released for the Mega Drive/Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega 32X, Sega Game Gear, PlayStation, Super Nintendo Entertainment System and DOS systems.
FIFA 96 is the third entry in the FIFA Series, its tagline being Next Generation Soccer. It was the first in the series to feature real-time 3D graphics on the Sega Saturn, PlayStation, 32X, and DOS versions, using technology called "Virtual Stadium". The SNES and Genesis editions used the FIFA '95 engine. It is also the first in the series to use real player names and positions, with ranking, transfer and team customisation tools.
Categories in common with FIFA Soccer 96: Sports
21. UEFA Champions League 2004-2005
UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada. It was originally released in 2005. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 is available on PC.
Categories in common with UEFA Champions League 2004-2005: Sports
22. PES 2011
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) The Games on Demand version supports English, French. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". Pro Evolution Soccer has always been regarded as the quality soccer title, but PES 2011 has undergone the most important improvements made to date. Key features include total freedom over every action, a complete overhaul of all animations and the Master League mode is now online!
Categories in common with PES 2011: Sports
23. FIFA: Road to World Cup 98
FIFA: Road to World Cup 98 (commonly abbreviated to FIFA 98) is an association football video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. It was the fifth game in the FIFA series and the second to be in 3D on the 32-bit machines. A number of different players were featured on the cover, including David Beckham in the UK, Roy Lassiter in the USA, Mexico and Brazil, David Ginola on the French cover, Raúl on the Spanish cover, Paolo Maldini on the Italian and Andreas Möller on the German cover. FIFA 98 was the last FIFA game released for the Mega Drive and the SNES in Europe.
Categories in common with FIFA: Road to World Cup 98: Sports
24. TV Sports: Basketball
TV Sports: Basketball is a sports game developed by Mirrorsoft. It came out on 01-01-1990. Cinemaware published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play TV Sports: Basketball on PC.
Categories in common with TV Sports: Basketball: Sports
25. Bulls vs Lakers and the NBA Playoffs
Bulls vs Lakers and the NBA Playoffs is a basketball video game developed by Electronic Arts and released in 1992 exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive. The game is the sequel to Lakers versus Celtics. The game's name refers to the previous season's NBA championship series, the 1991 NBA Finals matchup between the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers. It is the second game in the NBA Playoffs series of games.
Although there is no SNES version for Bulls vs Lakers, the SNES (and first) version of Bulls vs. Blazers was heavily based on Bulls vs Lakers, with the later Mega Drive version introducing a few changes from this.
Bulls vs Lakers introduced a television broadcast-style presentation with a fictional television network, "EASN", the Electronic Arts Sports Network. It was the first team basketball game to feature an in-game instant replay feature. Bing Gordon, the Chief Creative Officer of Electronic Arts, was featured as the game announcer. This was also the first game to depict NBA team logos on the courts.
27. UEFA Euro 2000
UEFA Euro 2000 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts, Electronic Arts Canada and Software Creations. It came out on 28-04-2000. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play UEFA Euro 2000 on PC and PlayStation.
Categories in common with UEFA Euro 2000: Sports
29. Madden NFL 2004
Madden NFL 2004 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Tiburon, GBA and Budcat. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Madden NFL 2004 on PC, Xbox, GameCube and Game Boy Advance.
Categories in common with Madden NFL 2004: Sports
31. VR Soccer '96
I'm sure you remember this game. It was the first soccer game that made you smell the grass and feel on your leg after every foul. You were playing from virtually any perspective with smooth and fast camera action that got you in the game. Its interactive technology didn't look better, but it played better. You do remember, don't you?
Choose from 44 international teams and select the position you want to play. Try head to head or alternating play modes for one or two players and even more multiplayer fun?
Feel the soccer once again.
- The first football game to utilize 3D graphics; also known as Actua Soccer
- Create your own team and customize it to suit your preferences
- Play with up to 15 of your friends!
Categories in common with VR Soccer '96: Sports
33. PES 2017 -PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER
Additionally, special versions of players from the sport's most iconic teams will be made available throughout the season, including partner clubs like FC Barcelona and Liverpool FC.
Be sure to log in every week and sign the latest Featured Players to truly take your squad to the next level.
■New Live Update Feature
PES 2019 will always be aligned with the real world thanks to the new Live Update feature. Info on the latest transfers and individual player performance from real-life matches will be reflected in-game on a weekly basis.
Keep up to date with the fast moving world of soccer to ensure that you're a step ahead of the competition!
PES 2019 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER must be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
*3G・LTE is not supported.
*The same condition is applied for the App update.
This app is an online game. Please enjoy the game with stable internet connection.
If you select Japanese in the language settings of the game application, “Winning Eleven 2019” will be displayed. If you select a language other than Japanese, “PES2019 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER” will be displayed.
Categories in common with SWOS: Sports
Platform: Xbox 360
35. Dream League Soccer
Get ready for a new season of top-quality action – Dream League Soccer is here! Soccer as we know it has changed, and this is YOUR chance to build THE best team on the planet. Recruit real FIFPro™ licensed superstars, build your own stadium, and take on the World with Dream League Online as you march towards glory, on your road to Soccer Stardom!
Download Dream League Soccer for FREE now!
MANAGE YOUR DREAM TEAM
Sign top superstar players such as Gareth Bale to create your very own Dream Team! Choose your formation, perfect your style and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through 6 Leagues to top the prestigious Elite Division. Have you got what it takes?
REALISTIC NEW GAMEPLAY
Be prepared for smart, tactical AI to form a challenging and addictive experience. With all new visuals, realistic animations and 60fps dynamic gameplay (compatible devices only), Dream League Soccer is the perfect Soccer package which captures the true essence of the beautiful game.
COMPETE FOR GLORY
Dream League Online puts your Dream Team against the very best in the world. Work your way through the ranks to prove your team is the greatest! Brand-new regular events pit your team against the best in an array of different tournament formats. Claim victory to win unique prizes and medals.
• FIFPro™ licensed players brings the most authentic Dream League Soccer experience to your hands!
• Freedom to create, customize and control your very own Dream Team!
• 6 Divisions to work your way through, and over 7 Cup competitions!
• Take part in regular live events to win prizes and glory!
• Build your very own stadium to showcase your superstars!
• Develop your players with more accuracy and intent
• Season objectives to keep you engaged and coming back!
• Game Center achievements & leaderboards to see who is the greatest!
• Customise and import your very own kits & logos!
• Sync game progress between devices with iCloud!
• Exclusive soundtrack provided by The Luka State, Sunset Sons, BETSIE GØLD, Jack Wins, Vistas & Only The Poets!
This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restrictions.
This app uses Wi-fi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.
VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/dreamleaguesoccer
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
36. International Superstar Soccer Pro 98
International Superstar Soccer Pro 98 (officially abbreviated as ISS Pro 98 and released in Japan in three editions: J.League Jikkyou Winning Eleven 3, World Soccer Jikkyou Winning Eleven 3: World Cup France '98 and World Soccer Jikkyou Winning Eleven 3 Final Ver.) is a football video game which follows International Superstar Soccer Pro developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo. The Japanese version was re-released in 1999 as Winning Eleven 3: Final Version with some slight improvements. The English commentary for the game is provided by Mitch Johnson.
Although it lacked FIFPro licence, it featured Italian striker Fabrizio Ravanelli along with German goalkeeper Andreas Koepke (on German release) and Paul Ince (on British release) on the cover. The cover of the Nintendo 64 version featured Colombian player Carlos Valderrama, and the game featured license from Reebok to use their logos in adboards and the Chilean kits.
Categories in common with International Superstar Soccer Pro 98: Sports
38. Madden NFL 2000
Madden NFL 2000 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Tiburon. It came out on 31-07-1999. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
Madden NFL 2000 is available on PC, PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and Classic Macintosh.
Categories in common with Madden NFL 2000: Sports
45. Madden NFL 2005
- Top-notch graphics
- Several game modes including season and 2-minute drill
- Detailed player attributes and stats
- Select plays with the touch of the stylus
Categories in common with Madden NFL 2005: Sports
46. FIFA Soccer
Start building your Ultimate Team with Ronaldo as the star! FIFA Mobile has been reimagined to bring you the most authentic and exciting mobile soccer game you’ll ever experience! Score a bonus Cristiano Ronaldo item to start building and managing your Ultimate Team. Train any player to superstar status, attack opponents, and keep coming back for daily content all season long. Plus, get into the game on the go with a download size of under 100 MB. Whether you’re a savvy veteran or just starting out on the pitch, FIFA Mobile is your source for soccer.
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM™
Develop the most competitive squad when you choose any 11 players from over 550 real teams, including stars from past and present, and train them to over 100 OVR. Add depth to your roster, manage your lineup on the fly, and quickly tweak tactics before every match. Make the right calls and watch your club become the Ultimate Team.
ATTACK TO WIN
Take on thrilling matches that drop you into your offensive possessions with VS Attack mode. This innovative level of competition kicks your game into high gear while you strive to dominate 90-second matches, climb the leaderboards, and earn seasonal rewards year-round.
KEEP UP WITH REAL-WORLD EVENTS
Stay connected to real-world soccer as it happens across the globe. Test your skills in single-player Campaign mode, then challenge yourself with uniquely themed Events where you can earn incredible prizes.
QUICKLY JOIN A LEAGUE AND CONQUER THE WORLD
A truly social experience that allows you to join forces and strive for glory with friends and gamers around the globe. Test your skills in inter-league championships, or take on the best gamers worldwide in League vs. League Tournaments to climb the leaderboards and prove your talent on the pitch.
SQUAD BUILDING CHALLENGES
An immersive new experience rolling out weekly, Squad Building Challenges lets you strategically build different line-ups to earn amazing and meaningful rewards for your Ultimate Team. Take it one step further and carry these specific squads through VS Attack Tournaments all weekend long for even more great rewards.
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com/en/# for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
47. Madden NFL Football
Madden NFL Football for the Nintendo 3DS brings your favorite players
and teams to life like never before, in jaw-dropping 3D. The action
jumps off the screen as you compete in traditional 11-on-11 games or
high-flying 5-on-5. Whether you’re a Madden NFL rookie or an All-Pro,
three types of playcalling options provide the right amount of depth for
every player. Harness the power of the Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen and
draw your own plays right on the field with the innovative Call Your
Shots feature. Madden NFL Football is the ultimate sports experience for
the Nintendo 3DS.
• NFL Football in 3 dimensions
• Three types of playcalling:
GameFlow, Arcade, and Classic
• 5-on-5 and 11-on-11 gameplay
Draw your plays
• Play your way to the Super Bowl
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
Categories in common with Madden NFL Football: Sports
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
48. Madden NFL 2001
Madden NFL 2001 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Tiburon, 3d6 Games and Game Boy Color. It came out on 22-08-2000. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Madden NFL 2001 on PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Color and PC.
Categories in common with Madden NFL 2001: Sports
49. Score! Hero
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO player over 600 challenging levels!
Immersive free flowing 3D Score! Gameplay lets you control the action. Split defences with precise through balls, or bend shots into the top corner, putting you in control for an unrivalled mobile soccer experience.
Download and play today for FREE!
* 600 levels and counting…
* Win awards, win trophies, score goals, change clubs, represent your country and go for glory!
* New Score! Engine that allows more freedom and strategic play than ever before!
* Simple to play, tough to master
* Stunning 3D graphics, cut scenes and animations
* Customise your Hero player for a unique look and feel
* Intelligent AI adapts to your passes, and shots making each play through different
* Connect with Facebook to compete against your closest friends!
* Game Center achievements & leaderboards to see who ranks on top!
* Sync progress between devices with iCloud!
* ReplayKit support to save and share your moments of glory!
* Engaging Story charting your rise from an aspiring teen to a player making it big!
Take your chances, score the goals, be the HERO!
* This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restriction.
* This app uses wifi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
* This app contains third party advertising. Unrequested advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.
VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/scoreherogame
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
50. The Activision Decathlon
The Activision Decathlon is a sports game written by David Crane for the Atari 2600 and published by Activision in 1983. It was ported to the Atari 8-bit family, Atari 5200, Commodore 64, ColecoVision and MSX platforms. Up to four players compete in the ten different events of a real-life decathlon, either in sequence or individually.
The game became somewhat notorious for the amount of wear or damage inflicted upon console controllers, namely the Atari 2600 version where rapid back-and-forth movement of the joystick propels the athlete down the track.
The game was later reissued simply as Decathlon by the UK budget label Firebird. It was subsequently featured on the PlayStation 2 compilation Activision Anthology.
Categories in common with The Activision Decathlon: Sports