The best games like FEZ are:
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightThe Last Door - Collector's Edition
- arrow_rightTeleglitch: Die More Edition
- arrow_rightBionic Commando: Rearmed
- arrow_rightGuns, Gore and Cannoli 2
99 Best Games Like FEZ:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (23)
- Android (11)
- macOS (67)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (5)
- NES (5)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
Armello is a digital role-playing tabletop game developed by an indie Australian studios League of Geeks. It is the debut project of the game.
The game is set in a “dark fairytale” kingdom of Armello, where the anthropomorphic animals from many clans live. The king has gone crazy and is slowly dying because of the dark force named the Rot. The representatives of several factions come to the kingdom's capital to become the new king. Four characters are present at the beginning of the game: Tane the wolf, Amber the rabbit, Mercurio the rat, and Sanah, the bear.
Armello is a digital remake of a traditional fantasy tabletop role-playing game in which there are rolling dice and cards, that allows the players to execute certain actions. The gaming area is divided into hexagonal plates, that contain procedurally generated features like caves, buildings, other characters or pieces of equipment. As the game progresses, the players can buy in-game currency to purchase special abilities using the skill tree, that is unique to every character.
The game uses a turn-based system, where the players can equip new items or acquire new skills while the other players make their turn. The cards and dice are used only when the players directly interact with the in-game world. The players use cards for casting spells, hiring teammates, treating wounds or using the special items that grant temporary abilities.
4. The Last Door - Collector's Edition
Feel what it's truly like to be alone in the dark with this low-res, high-suspense point-and-click horror adventure, winner of multiple Best Games of the Year awards. Set in Victorian England, when Jeremiah Devitt receives a letter from his old schoolmate Anthony Beechworth with a hidden, cryptic message, he knows something is wrong. His journey to an abandoned manor is only the beginning as he starts to remember a long-buried secret from his youth, discovering things man was not meant to know, and opening doors that should have remained closed…
The Last Door: Collector’s Edition contains four terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England's deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable bonuses, and remastered sound. Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you. Dare you open The Last Door: Collector's Edition?
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
6. Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch.Key Features
- Over 20 types of enemies to combat
- More than 40 types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get)
- Detailed database with full dossiers of each monster
- Scavenge random equipment to craft new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nails + explosives)
- A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations covert experiments
- The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of fear and dread
The Die More Edition features:
- 5 bonus levels
- Additional items and weapons
- Upgraded and more deadly enemy AI
- Expanded dossiers and lore content
7. Bionic Commando: Rearmed
The game is an improved version of the game Bionic Commando, previously released for the platform Nintendo.
Two states, the Federation and the Empire, compete with each other. One of the trump cards in this game is the project "Albatross", which at first is known only that this superweapon. The Federation suspects that the Empire is working on this project and will soon finish it. The Federation sends a national hero named Super Joe to disrupt the plan. But Super Joe fails the mission and becomes a prisoner. The detachment led by Nathan Spencer goes to help Joe. Nathan is more fortunate, he gradually learns about the project "Albatross" more and more - in the end it turns out that the goal of the project was the resurrection of Adolf Hitler. Moreover, the project is completed and Hitler has already come to life. Nathan will have to destroy Hitler again.
The gameplay consists of moving the hero through the levels and destroying the enemies. Nathan has a bionic hand - it adds novelty and variety to the game. Nathan with this hand can move through the levels to get to the bosses and transitions to the next level, and to gain access to bonuses. On the other hand, because the hand is very heavy, the hero can not jump. The theme of bionic devices is the basis of puzzles, which are also present in the game.
8. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic SNES-era RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above. Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!The Setting
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages – where the only route to the surface is “Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above. With each floor – full of magical beasts, ancient automatons, bizarre environments and hybrid biomes – the mystery grows ever deeper…Key Features
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 9 unique jobs. (More to come!)
- Choose between two game modes – including Adventure Mode, which removes the pain of permadeath.
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system, or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Take in the scenery – comprised of beautiful 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth).
- Runs on both PC and Mac, with Linux support in continuing development (already works great on several distros)
- Play with virtually any controller, and remap any control, binding, or shortcut
- Old-school keyboard-only support (numpad movement) as well as WASD preset bindings available
- Full mouse support - can even be played with ONLY the mouse!
11. Bloody Trapland
Now with Level Editor!
Bloody Trapland is a fast-paced multiplayer platformer where the levels are filled with dozens of dangerous traps and tricky jumps that stand in your way!
Play co-op with your friends or take on the challenges on your own. With support for up to 4 players at once, local and/or online.
- 100+ levels.
- 1-4 Players.
- Online Multiplayer
- Level Editor, Share and play your creations with friends.
- Three different game modes.
- co-op only and secret areas.
- Online scoreboard.
- 4 playable characters.
- Unique soundtrack.
- Hours and hours of gametime.
This is a challenging, yet simple game that anyone can enjoy, whether you're a casual or a hardcore gamer.
12. Zup! S
Minimal physical puzzle with explosions. The player's goal to keep the blue ball on the platform for 3 seconds in order to pass the level.
▪ 60+ Levels
▪ AchievementsCredits"Zup!" powered by Clickteam Fusion 2.5
The basis is taken an example of Sergio Andre
Music by Ann Sharova
13. The Adventure Pals
The Adventure Pals is an action-packed platformer about friendship, exploration, and riding your giraffe. Mr. B is kidnapping old people and turning them into hot dogs! It's up to you and your best buddies to save the day. You'll leap, slash, and blast your way through increasingly madcap levels filled with traps, weird and wild enemies, treasure, and more. Along the way, you'll help a whale regain confidence, take a side in the battle between toast and dinosaur, travel to a legendary sunken city and decide the fate of a Pirate election. Explore the world on the back of your giraffe. Your travels take you across a huge land filled with zombie pirate cats, post-apocalyptic dinosaurs and hotdogs that poop explosive mines. Explore the mystical forests of Treevale, hike the haunted craters of the moon and dive into the depths of the ocean to find the lost city of Crablantis.
Inspired by classic platformers and cartoons alike, The Adventure Pals combines hilarious characters with rip-roaring platforming and combat. Level up to learn special abilities, throw bombs and whack things with your sword. Find cupcakes to unlock costumes and fill your scrap book up with secret stickers. The game is a mixture of lovingly handcrafted platformer levels, combat focused arenas and RPG-like locations with townsfolk who provide quests, items and other goodies for you to buy to aid you on your journey. Just like your favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwich, The Adventure pals is both nutty and sweet,with perhaps just a little crunch. It is lighthearted, goofy fun no matter what your age.
Game FeaturesExplore five distinct worlds, all with their own unique characters and quests.
Level up by defeating baddies to improve your health, stabbin', or rock-smashin'.
Gameplay that's easy to pick up, but ramps up the challenge as you go.
A fun and funny story with a bizarre but lovable cast and hilarious cartoon cutscenes.
Battle such dazzling, creative bosses as vegetables, breakfast, a tree, and more!
Play by yourself, or with a bestie in co-op mode.
Three words: Giraffe. Helicopter. Tongue.
This is you! One minute it’s your birthday, the next your Papa is being stolen from you right before your eyes! Thrust into the role of adventurer, when all you’d rather be doing is opening presents, you quickly realise that you are a natural at this baddie-bashing, grapple-swinging, toaster-popping, quest-completing, experience-leveling, treasure-seeking malarky. But will you be able to rescue your Papa and stop Mr B’s diabolical plans in time?
Sparkles The Giraffe
Friend. Philosopher. MENSA member. Giraffe. Sparkles has many talents beyond being a mere mount. Use her not-at-all-creepy helicopter-like tongue to slow and direct your fall, or her long neck to yank yourself to distant enemies for devastating combo finishers, or up to those hard-to-reach platforms to y’know... jump higher
When you need somebody sturdy you can lean on for support, call Mr. Rock, because, well... he's a literal rock. Maybe he's a bit of a smart-aleck, but don't take him for granite... you’ll discover he has some pretty awesome abilities to unlock as you adventure through the game
14. Neon Prism
Neon prism is a fun and simple but at the same time highly addictive game.
The goal of the game is to drive your little ship from one end to another, dodging numerous obstacles, solving puzzles, opening new passages with checkpoints and discovering unique game mechanics by yourself. There are 50 levels, and there is also a cool medal system so you can always try your best for that shiny gold medal.
**Slow ability- allows for the player to slow down everything except for the player itself.
**Blink ability- allows you to jump a short distance. If you manage to time it right, you can even jump through some of the obstacles in the game.
Enjoy the uplifting music, breath taking visuals, solve puzzles, don't be afraid to fail, the game might be a bit tricky towards the end, but everyone can master it.
Tidalis is a block-based puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new "streams" mechanic. The game is brimming over with riffs and variants on that core mechanic with 20 game modes, dozens of special blocks and items, and 115 levels in the adventure mode alone. The basic rules of the game are this: blocks fall down into the board and have a color and an arrow direction. If a stack of blocks exceeds the height of the board, you lose. In order to clear blocks, you must right-click and drag paths through the arrows to set up chain reactions of like-colored blocks.
If this sounds simple, that's because it is -- you'll be lining up lengthy chains within minutes. But you'll be surprised how much brainpower it takes to set up combos of multiple chains, and the many brainteaser-style puzzles include some real stumpers. Tidalis has co-op and competitive multiplayer modes (both online and offline); action-oriented modes and timer-less brainteasers; a lengthy, casual-friendly adventure mode; twenty unique game modes providing innumerable twists to the basic gameplay; dozens of special blocks and items; and over fifty minutes of beautiful music to go with the painterly art.
In short, several games' worth of content are built on top of this core mechanic, which you'll quickly find to be as iconic as it is novel.Key Features:
- Puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new mechanic.
- Two-player co-op and competitive play (both local and networked).
- A wide selection of both action-oriented or brainteaser-like levels.
- Casual-friendly adventure mode, hardcore-focused custom games and vs modes.
- 20+ game styles, and dozens of items and special blocks.
- Rich, painterly art style and beautiful music.
- Players can create and share whole new themes, levels, and adventures.
- Options for colorblind players, players averse to lots of light and motion, and older computers.
Welcome Kids and sweet-guzzlers! Let me introduce you Klabi, the sweet cat, who has a sweet tooth. This little rascal loves sweets and big, very big - no - HUGE SWEET CAKES!
This game is all about sweets as you might have realized and you can make Klabi's sweet dream(s) come true. In this simple platformer, you play Klabi in his dream through levels of raining sugar, dropping calorie bombs and sticky sticks of rocks called candy sticks, meow!
Attention Kids! Klabi's dream can turn into a sour nightmare before he reaches his goal to collect all the sweets to build his enormous pie. Because other little sweet-guzzlers appear and want to have a piece of the cake before Klabi even has all the ingredients.
17. Finding Teddy
We are currently working on Finding Teddy 2 !!
Stay tuned, we are currently sending confidential preview versions to journalists
Special Offer : Buy Finding Teddy and get Free OST !
- The revival of Point'n-Click.
- Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel.
- An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.
- No dialogues. Riddles and Music are the main point of the game.
PC/MAC/Linux Versions Bonus
- Game in HD. We reworked all the backgrounds.
- Newgame+ : Two ways to restart the game. With the colored Girl and with a Tarant Mask. You can see the fireflies with the mask.
- Added a bonus scene after the endings. Find how to get it.
- Added an alternative endings in a newgame+. Be attentive during your newgame+, you can find a hint that tell you how to get it.
A little girl was sleeping peacefully with her Teddy bear, when suddenly, a monster popped out from her cupboard then stole her favorite plush.
When closing the door, the little girl awoke then got inside the cupboard. and was projected into a magical world, full of monsters and oddities.
She must now explore this strange land and help its inhabitants in order to rescue her Teddy.
Still one question remains : will she be able to go back to the real world ?
- The little girl : She's the main character, she's looking for her Teddy bear.
- Mister Fly : Very useful fly to access some items where the little girl can't go. Very courteous.
- Mister Cat : Has a bad temper, nevertheless useful to access small places and narrow galleries. Just need to scratch its back.
Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive, the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. With over 150 colored puzzles, a shuffle mode and a puzzle editor, Pictopix will bring you hours of fun!
The game is similar to Picross, Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers and Griddlers.
- Play over 150 beautiful colored puzzles (+1000 from players)
- Learn the rules with a fun tutorial
- Play puzzles randomly with the Shuffle mode
- Earn awards and achievements for more challenges
- Create your own puzzles
- And share them with others players! (via Steam Workshop)
- Relaxing music (Jazz, Bossa Nova)
- Logically solvable puzzles (no guessing required)
- Useful hints to help beginners
- Playable with mouse, keyboard or game controller
- Multiple save slots
- Puzzles can be suspended and resumed at any time
- Undo and Redo buttons to fix your mistakes
- Squares can be temporarily marked
- Smart Slide (helps you to draw straight lines even if the mouse wanders out of the row)
- Touch Screen support
- 13 languages (translated by the community)
- Trading Cards
19. Chime Sharp
Chime was a much-loved music puzzle game on Xbox Live Arcade, PC and PS3. What happens if you file away the rusty edges?
New music + new modes + new visuals = CHIME SHARP.
Place pieces, paint the board, make music. Chime Sharp is an sequel to 2009's Chime, a music puzzle game with an addictive, ambient heartbeat. You tessellate shapes to cover a grid, while a beatline reads those shapes as notes. As you cover the board the music builds to a beautiful crescendo of your own design. The only way to discover Chime is to play it, but if you want a glimpse, consider what it might feel like to cross Tetris, a music sequencer and a hypnotic dream about your favourite pop song.
Chime Sharp takes Chime's classic dynamic and updates it for 2015. The core rules are the same but the aesthetic is clean and modern and the game's soundtrack has been completely refreshed. With fifteen new levels, experimental modes, new-era connectivity and sharper ways to play, Chime's finally back -- and it wants to be your new favourite mixtape.
Categories in common with Chime Sharp: Casual
• A Huge Open World • Explore over 200 colorful, beautifully designed, nonlinear areas in the world of Yelaxot.
• Many Different Obstacles • Platform your way through spikes, saws, lava, and monsters that roam the world day and night.
• A Large Variety of Environments • Explore many different environments such as grass plains, caves, forests, ruins, islands, villages, lava caverns, ice caverns, cities, farms, lakes, haunted mansions, sky islands, towers, rainy savannas, the sea, a sewer, an underground laboratory, and more...
• Quests • Help or join the NPCs of the world in adventures to receive rewards that will aid you in your journey.
• Tons of Collectables • Collect keys, new abilities, artifacts, sacred stones, and many other items to open more possibilities in your quest to save the world from extinction.
• Numerous Mind Boggling Puzzles • Solve many challenging puzzles throughout the world to open new areas or bring you treasure.
• Mini Games • Visit an in-game arcade facility with multiple fun playable mini games such as "Yelaxot Pong" (A nice classic "Pong" remake with multiple stages and paddle colors.) and "Super Skimo World" (A fun, challenging little platformer with 15 levels and wall jumping action.) for fun during you adventure.
• Achievements • Unlock 23 game achievements.
• Steam Exclusives • Unlock Steam achievements(23), trading cards, badges, emoticons, profile backgrounds, and more.
• Original Soundtrack • Listen to a nice, fitting soundtrack while you explore the world.
• Controller Support • Yelaxot is also playable with Playstation / Xbox controllers.
• Hours of Gameplay • Spend 15+ hours exploring the beautiful open world, solving puzzles, completing quests, solving riddles, platforming through the dangers that stands in your way, and more...
-Game Description-Yelaxot is a big mysterious world that was created by the Power of Yelaxot many years ago in space. With the Power of Yelaxot gone, the entire planet along with every being on it is in grave danger! You must set out on an adventure into the world and find the necessary items to restore the Power of Yelaxot, but there is much more to your adventure than you may think... The world of Yelaxot is full of many enemies, puzzles, and obstacles that stand in your way as you travel through the world on your mission.
(C) 2011 - 2013 Barkalar Games
21. Mystery Mine
HistoryMbonga used to be just a simple worker in a small village far from civilisation. Once he meets an ancient Spirit who needs his help. The Spirit promises to protect Mbonga's village from the great evil, so Mbonga decides to come with him to the Underworld.GameplayOur goals are:
- to find the way to the Underworld,
- to help the Spirit and to save our village.
On his way the player will be fighting with mosters, overcoming dangerous obstacles, solving puzzles and learning the history of the world
22. Castlevania Anniversary Collection
Konami's Castlevania Anniversary Collection traces the origins of the historic vampire franchise. Included is a unique eBook with details provided by developers, artists and others inspired by the Castlevania legacy which sheds a fresh light into the world of Castlevania.
Released as part of the Konami 50th Anniversary celebration, relive these timeless classics that helped define the platformer genre. From the Belmont clan to their extended bloodlines and allies, the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is the best first step for anyone to take into the world of Castlevania and the fight against Dracula!
Castlevania II Simon's Quest
Castlevania III Dracula's Curse
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania The Adventure
Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge
Kid Dracula (never released in English before)
History of Castlevania - Book of the Crescent Moon
23. Draw Puzzle
IntroductionDraw puzzle is a casual puzzle game that is relaxing and challenging. Solving the puzzle by connecting squares with the same color and number to unlock pixel art. There are a variety of game modes in the game, different game modes bring different experiences. The game comes with its own editor, you will be able to create your own pixel art, generate puzzles and share with other players on Steam Workshop! The rules of connecting squares are inspired by an article in a Japanese magazine in the early days.Features
- Fun and cute pixel art puzzles
- Normal mode - consisting of more than 100 puzzles from 5x5 to 25x25
- Jigsaw mode - solve some fun large puzzles consisting of 24 smaller puzzles
- Challenge mode - includes combo score system, Steam Leader boards.
- Random mode - a puzzle generated randomly by the game
- Level editor - edit your own level, support import and export images
- No DLCs - enjoy new levels or game modes in future updates, all for free
After losing yourself in the ridiculously trap-filled underbelly of an alien test facility, you must use your wits and perseverance to solve a series of perplexing puzzles. Along the way, your limits will be put to the test by all sorts of absurdly dangerous hazards.
Snatch up collectibles and fight off Anti-Gravi on your path to freedom. If you can survive Gravi’s 40 unique levels and best Anti-Gravi at his own game, you just might make it out alive.
Categories in common with Gravi: Indie
25. Dungeon Creepster
A throwback style game to the days of gauntlet, Dungeon Creepster is a classic style top down action game. Travel deep into the depths of an evil dungeon and test your might against countless enemies. Collect multiple types of mana crystals to fire off special magical abilities. Place earth traps, hurl fireballs, unleash the power of the sun, and drown your victims with the oceans might. Fast paced action awaits.
26. MacGuffin's Curse
When fugitive magician Lucas MacGuffin bungles a museum robbery, he finds himself:
- magically bound to an ancient amulet;
- up against a city in full high-tech security lockdown; and
- suddenly dealing with the worst body hair problems he's ever had.
And with the city's most powerful billionaire after his blood, a jaded Private Investigator on his (now-literal) tail and the rent long overdue, he'll need every ounce of ingenuity he manage.
Along the way he'll need to befriend a hilarious cast of characters, convince the city its most beloved citizen is a terrifying criminal mastermind, and hardest of all, teach his daughter it isn't funny to fill the fridge with dog food.
From the award-winning indie developers behind Jolly Rover (Australian Game of the Year, 2010 Freeplay Awards), MacGuffin's Curse is a story brimming with humour, personality and heart.Key Features:
- Friendly for all players - Enjoy a quick, fun logic puzzle fix, or lose yourself in a sprawling full-length cartoon adventure.
- 150+ Puzzle Rooms - Inspired by classic top-down console adventures, these increasingly mind-bending challenges will push your logical thinking skills to the limit!
- Challenge Without Frustration - Stuck on a room? P.I. Strump is on the line to help you along (at least between thinly veiled insults) with a seamlessly integrated hint system.
- 90+ Sidequests - Meet the colourful nightlife of Feyre - a carnival city under curfew - and earn their trust with bizarre, legally questionable favours!
- Charming Hand-Drawn Art - Collect 50 lavishly-illustrated comic panels to piece together - each expanding on the scandalous secret backstories of key characters!
- Razor-Sharp Dialogue - With witty banter straight the golden age of point-and-click adventure games, you'll want to chat to every stranger and examine every park bench!
- Insanely Catchy Soundtrack - From spooky strings to acoustic gypsy power-rock, this fun, upbeat score is destined to have you humming along!
- Extensive Replay Value - Post-game challenges, hidden easter eggs, unlockable comics and developers' commentary will keep you coming back long after the credits roll.
27. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
28. Toast Time
Toast Time is a throwback to the golden age of video games where old-school homebrew titles fused arcade action with a distinctly British sense of humour.
An appetising arena shoot-em-up garnished with tower-defence elements and served warm with awesome-sauce (probably syrup).
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now they've found it, tasted it, on an idyllic Monday morning.
Assume the role of TERRY (toast-ejecting recoil & reload system), a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling.
Click to launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.Feature List:
- 54 action-packed missions.
- 16 exciting bread-based weapons.
- Iron man survival mode & bonus COFFEE TIME mode.
- Loads of colourful hats and customisations.
- Addictive and original gameplay mechanics.
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Stats, Cloud Save & Trading Cards.
- Super-slick audio and calibrated soundtrack -- each level has its own piece of music.
29. Flynn and Freckles
Flynn & Freckles is a third-person view, single player game with a great amount of exploration and thrilling platforming. As Flynn we’ll need to deal with a series of puzzles, fight against loads of enemies and basically jump our way out most dangers in order to escape a mysterious and cursed island.
F&F gives us the opportunity to enjoy, once again a 3D platformer game, oldschool 90’s style with a renewed artistic approach and all of it revolved around a fantastic pirate setting.
Flynn, a young pirate, decides to begin a perilous quest in search for the most valuable of treasures: Captain Freckles' Sword. But, to his surprise, the sword is possessed by the old captain’s spirit. Now both of them will have to face the dangers of an island full of secrets and the curse that rests upon the treasure.
- Wide amount of platforming action, puzzles, combat and exploring.
- Collectibles and other secrets that await for you to discover them.
- Meet charming characters and fend off dangerous enemies!
- Fun and casual story with a key component of humor.
30. Nonogram - The Greatest Painter
Nonograms, also known as Picross or Griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. © WikiThe Greatest Painter
Excellent attempt in a world of Nonogram/Picross puzzles. Galore of levels, multiple game modes along with level editor & workshop would never disappoint any puzzle fan.Features
- Play through over 200 hand-crafted nonogram puzzles, both colored and B&W.
- Completed all levels? Don't worry! We have an endless list of user-made paintings, you'll never feel lonely.
- You should love to paint, do you? Go on and try our awesome level editor (up to 100x100 size), show those impostors who is the Greatest One here!
- Art design - clean and beautiful.
- Relaxing ambient soundtracks will keep your mind sharp and focused.
"ANKI" is a new platform, arcade, puzzle , game made by an independent artist Wojciech Krupinski. Incredibly addictive idea, which is teleport from left to right and from top to bottom, the author provides us with nice and pleasant moments. The gameplay will absorbs us utterly. "ANKI" is waiting for you.
-Collecting crystals, and then coloring 50 unique levels.
-Collect all the crystals that levels offer, and then go to the next level and have fun.
-Collected crystals and buy new levels that will allow you to play all the time at high speed pleasure.
-Each level has a different combination of difficulty.
-You're not limited by schematic, each level you have a free hand in where you want to go and how fast you want to collect.
See how the land of "Anki" comes alive - admire polished, amazing graphic style and unique atmosphere created by Wojciech Krupinski in his studio I love KrupinskiArt.
-50 unique levels.
-Teleportation in all directions.
-Worlds that you can color by your own combination of crystals.
-3 levels of difficulty.
-Shop where you can unlock new levels.
-5 different amazing music tracks that make you more happy today.
And ofcourse Anki will kick your ♥♥♥ kindl
32. The Path of Motus
Will you let other people stop you from pursuing your dreams? For generations, a village of goblins have been trapped inside a mysterious forest; anyone who attempts to leave returns hopeless and defeated. Determined to break new ground, a young goblin named Motus plans to build a series of bridges through the forest. However, his perseverance will soon be tested, as he meets bullies that use their own words to stop him. Will you find a way through life's forest, or like others be lost in its depths with no will to continue?
Developed for over two years by Michael Hicks (design, music, programming, writing) and Gonçalo Antunes (all art and animations), The Path of Motus weaves gameplay, music and art together to deliver a poetic experience unlike anything before it.
The Path of Motus features a variety of gameplay:
- Verbal combat: Motus will meet bullies that yell a variety of deadly words; you'll have to tactfully use your own words to deal with them. Will you use your words to inspire, or to destroy?
- Bridge building: There's a reason why no one's made it through the forest! Solve challenging bridge puzzles to build a way out.
- Thought Doors: Solve innovative puzzles that were designed to convey what Motus is thinking or feeling throughout the story. Unlike many other story based games, the coolest moments in The Path of Motus come across nonverbally as you play.
COMING TO STEAM IN 2018!!
33. Pocket Kingdom
Certain rumors persist among air travelers. Rumors about mysterious islands that sometimes appear up there in the clouds out of the blue. According to the legend, the Old Gods withdraw to those islands, casting spells of oblivion and serenity on them.
The chief editor of a well-known newspaper made me an unusual offer. He promised to reward me for bringing photographs of one of those peculiar islands and the God resting there.
A strange offer, to say the least. One I could not refuse however: at that time, creditors were incessantly banging at my door. When they threatened to seize my beloved airship to pay off the debts, I didn’t think twice and immediately left on my quest.
Pocket Kingdom is an authentic throwback to Amiga era. Signature steampunk pixel art, winsome chiptune soundtrack and retro-inspired gameplay with modern twists make Pocket Kingdom an unparalleled journey.
Wander around the island's enchanted districts. Unlock access to new areas by collecting objects scattered here and there. Trick gravity, discover helpful devices and listen to the weird stories told by the locals. Getting out of the Pocket Kingdom depends on it. So does unveiling the place's mysteries.
34. Templar Battleforce
Templar Battleforce is an addictive mix of strategic combat and army building with the precision gameplay of RPGs. Step into a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in battle against fierce Xenos. Create your own unique Battleforce by recruiting an array of Templar specialists -- and invent distinct strategies for your fireteams. Deploy your forces in tactical scenarios that challenge both novice and veteran alike. Put your best strategies to the test and see if you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Armored in the Leviathan battle mechs, your mighty Templars will face hordes of terrifying Xenos, rogue human factions, and the ancient Narvidian threat. Slash and blast your way across a deep and deadly sci-fi universe -- waging war with cunning Scouts, righteous Soldiers, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turrets, and the indomitable Berserks.
Lead your squad as they blast, hack, and burn their way through the galaxy!
- Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 55+ unique scenarios
- Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
- Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline and explore a vast sci-fi lore
- Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
- Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
- Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
- Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
- Replay the campaign with your victorious squad in a New Game+ mode
The Templar Knights are a revered and storied martial order who were the elite forces for the Star Traders during their most challenging conflict: the Galactic War against the Guild.
Their unchallenged prowess derives from two key factors:
- Leviathan Battle Suits - They pilot 10 foot tall battle mechs known as Leviathan Battle Suits. Once designed for high-pressure environments and exploring gas giants and deep space, these mechs have been adapted for war.
- Templar Lineage - Templars descend from a Zendu bloodline -- a unique heritage that gives them the ability (with proper training and ritual) to pass all of memories from their lives (and any memories passed down by their ancestors) to a newly born child. This memory gift is known as a Templar’s Lineage – and it is what gives Templars their immense advantage in combat, tactics, engineering, and the ability to drive the hulking Leviathan Battle Suits. The player takes on the role of a Templar Captain who hails from a storied Lineage reaching back 87 Templars -- and who pages back through the memories to help cope with the dire situation at hand.
The Templar Knights are a martial order sworn to protect the Star Traders – the last known free humans. Under the guidance of the Templars and the prophet Shalun, the Star Traders departed the ruins of the Galactic Core, leaving behind desolation wrought by the great Galactic War. Guided by the prophet, the Star Traders sought a new home among the stars. Across the multi-generational journey of the Great Exodus, many ships have been lost, fallen behind, or splintered from the main fleet -- scattering the Star Traders to the galactic winds.
With the Great Exodus coming to an end, the Star Traders founded new colonies on the few remaining habitable worlds. The Templar Knights are called upon once again to defend the Star Traders and their new colonies from an ancient threat.
Templar Battleforce is the fourth Trese Brothers title set in the Star Traders universe. The game follows Templar Assault, the Trese Brothers’ original squad-based warfare game in which players lead squads of Templar Knights against the Xeno threat. Templar Battleforce inherits not only the rich story of its predecessor, but the game’s high tension and corridor-to-corridor combat style. Games created by the Trese Brothers are known for challenging difficulty progressions, so you’ll have the option to play on easy and normal difficulties -- or crank it up into multiple gears of insanely challenging combat!
Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indie game development studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. Andrew and Cory Trese founded Trese Brothers Games in 2010 from a shared passion for challenging, highly replayable games. With more than six games on major game platforms and markets, Trese Brothers Games has more than 2.5 million customers . . . and counting.
Come join the family! We’re an indie studio built on the mixed skills of three brothers: Cory is the oldest and our engineering ninja, Andrew is the middle brother who both codes and draws, and Martin is the youngest and the artistic talent behind Templar Battleforce. You can find our team interacting with gamers every day on our forum about everything from features to new content.
We make games we love -- and we hope you’ll love them, too!
Nimbatus is a procedurally generated action simulation game. Craft freely customizable drones and explore an endless universe. Drones interact with the destructible environment in a physically correct manner. On your journey you will find hundreds of different drone components and research groundbreaking new technology.
> Create your own drones with physics
> Countless drone parts
> Sensor and Logic parts to build fully autonomous drones
> Thousands of different weapon combinations
> Procedurally generated universe
> Fully destructible environment
> Faster Than Light
> Kerbal Space Program
Playable Gal 01- Finish the game with GAL.00 will Unlock GAL.01 "Shield GAL" as playable character!
- While unable to access other GAL power GAL.01 still can upgrade with Powerup Item! with her own set of powerup.
- Fight GAL.00 as Enemy!
To start as GAL.01, create a new profile and choose her from Character Select menu.
Note Story content will cut off from GAL.01 Mode.
About the GameMETAGAL is an 2D platformer action game.
You will take the shoes of "Meta" ,a cyborg girl, in her quest to rescue her Creator "Dr Ray" from the hands of "General Creeper", the evil leader of a rogue army!!
Also Metagal's sisters, were kidnapped by Creeper: he turned them in battle cyborgs, in order to use their powers to rule the world!! Meta must face her sisters, free them, and copy their abilities. She must fight for 8 stages of intense action, and prepare herself for the final confrontation against Creeper himself!
- Classic jump and shoot style platformer.
- 8 levels with unique environment,detailed design and different gimmick.
- 30 Enemies types not including Boss
- Defeat Gal No.# Boss and use their weapon.
- Collect secret items to power up your character.
- Soft death penalty with "Gear" system allows player to resolve their mistakes with less frustration.
- Controller and Keyboard customize support.
Note This game support only "XInput controllers" Like Xbox 360 Controller for Example
37. League of Evil
League of Evil is an action game where you, as a bionic super agent take on the mission to defeat the League of Evil. Use your acrobatic skills to punch your way through levels filled with deadly traps and defeat your enemies. The world is counting on you!
In this new version we bring you new features such as new exclusive levels and a level editor, that will allow players to create and share their own levels! You can even share levels with players on other platforms as this function works between PC, Nintendo Wii U and 3DS.
- 140 challenging levels, divided into 4 chapters.
- Amazing level editor to make your own levels, download new ones from the community and best of all, cross-platform level sharing with Wii U and 3DS!
- Classic 8-bit style art style
- Awesome one punch decapitations!
- Rocking chiptune soundtrack.
- Super fast and challenging gameplay
- Each level has a briefcase to collect as a bonus challenge. Try to collect them all!
- Beat the levels as fast as you can to receive the highest score!
- Made in our own engine (Spiller).
- Support for QWERTY-based, Dvorak and Workman keyboard layots.
* This game will be also available on Wii U and 3DS soon.
Roll your way through a hard-core, high-speed, fury-inducing, nail-biting, reaction-based physics-platformer where momentum and skill is the difference between making the jump and falling to your inevitable death.
- High speed, twitch gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master control scheme
- Countless ways to clear every level
- Fully handcrafted retro pixel art
- Original music that gets your heart pumping
- Built with speedrunning in mind
- NO Randomness, NO cut-scenes, NO bullshit!
- Tons of rock puns
39. Welcome Back To 2007
Would you say that 2007 cannot be returned?
But we will try to retrieve 2007 once again!
..after 10 long years ..2007 are coming back to us in 2018!
Welcome Back To 2007 is a old-school platformer game.
We will return all of these missing things! Be ready for blazer, skeletons, emo hairstyle, tears and other sorrows!
You play as Emo boy, who bridge over the difficulties to achieve his sacred wishes. What are his wishes? No words until the Ending! >)
Evil gammers, chavs, jocks, cops, Ashan security guards, goths, weeaboos and even bums appear on his way.
BUT OUR EMO BOY WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! With help of tears, literally, he smashes his way: plunge your enemies into shock by shooting them with your tears.
Game is really hard, so you need to collect cigarettes to heal and prolong life.
Many characters will help you in your journey, your main companion and mentor is Emogirl with Guitar. She will not let you get bored and always will help you with advice on any trouble!
Very datfeel plot, unexpected turns and twists!
Features:■ Lots of levels
■ Full Steamworks support.
■ Beautiful trading cards.
■ Large amount of Achievements.
■ Achievements made in 2007 style, so you can easily decorate your Emo profile.
■ Beautiful 2007 style wallpapers.
■ 2007 ed. Emojis
■ Original soundtrack written from scratch
■ Adequate support and a pleasant chat with the creators!
■ Unforgettable atmosphere of 2007!
41. Rock Boshers DX: Directors Cut
Get ready to take a trip back to the 80s, the 1880s!
Help young Queen Victoria fight her way across Mars and attempt to escape home in this exceedingly retro arcade adventure!
Created to look, feel and sound like an 8-bit styled videogame from the 1980s - Rock Boshers DX: Director’s Cut mixes top down and side on 8-way directional shooting action.
See amazing sights as you journey across Mars. Prepare to bosh rocks! - with only the occasional break for tea and scones.
RBDX is a 2D pixel drawn arcade action game, created as if made on an 8bit hardware (choose from either NES or ZX Spectrum visuals), but modernised with widescreen formatting, HD rendering and of course - no colour clash!
Authentic 8bit loading sounds and borders art!
Soldiers, zombies, giant bugs, tanks and more all try to block your progress.
Leaderboards to compete on and achievements to obtain.
Weapons to collect to help you escape the levels, such as Coal Rockets and Steam Lasers.
Hidden snacks to collect to unlock bonus arcade games.
4k and above rendering on PCs with the correct hardware/display.
Yes you can collect snacks hidden throughout the levels to unlock bonus arcade games such as:
- sees you chasing down a giant lump of Cheddar.
- is a mini spinoff from the DX version, where you must protect a milk pipeline under the sea.
- places you in the shadow of some ancient Martian pyramid as you dash to collect gems.
- lets you take to the stars in your very own space ship.
Which other retro action game which lets you play as Queen Victoria, through a small chunk of 100% accurate history from an alternate universe? :D
You even get to meet Charles Darwin!
42. Peace Duke
Peace DukeFrom the peace of the Prince stole the Princess! Fight the army of Koschei and save his beloved! Shoot and throw bombs at enemies. If it so happened that your hero was left without ammunition, then collect coins in order to spend them on the purchase of the missing! There's no time to wait for the next adventure!
- 4 different locations
- Variety of enemies
- Old school gameplay
- Pixel art graphics
Time to DEPLOY! Take your friends and get ready for the epic battles in Deployment, the new multiplayer online top-down shooter game from the creators of the We Are The Dwarves.
An uncertain future. Cyberspace. War has broken out over valuable data belonging to megacorporations.
CHOOSE A CLASS AND GET READY FOR BATTLE:Trooper: A powerful unit with high-speed weaponry. He trusts nothing but his combat-tested rifles.
Pyro: A fast unit with light armor. He absorbs damage and transforms it into firepower.
Sniper: An accurate unit with high-tech bullets. He can become invisible and perform stealth kills.
Laser: high-tech class. He uses his abilities to steal the enemy's health.
RPG Gunner: An armored class. He fires powerful projectiles and is very useful in team play.
Unlock achievements to upgrade your classes. Climb the leaderboard with your friends and become the best player in the world!
Capture as many Systems as you can to seize the advantage on every part of the randomly-generated levels.FEATURES
- A fast-paced, competitive, multiplayer top-down shooter
- Five classes with varied weapons and ultimate abilities
- An original room-control mechanic. Capture Systems to seize the advantage in a room
- Varied upgrade tree. Develop your classes to suit your playstyle
- Several modes for playing solo or with friends. Assemble a team and climb the leaderboard!
- Randomly generated battlefields. Every battle is unique!
44. Kinaman vs Gray Elephant
Warm memories of childhood. What could be better? So our main hero thought so. He just sat playing with friends in the console and she as it happens - began to lag. Kinaman hit it as usual, but this time it did not just work, but sucked it and friends right inside!
The game has a very high complexity. From the first time you hardly can go through it. Unless of course you are a super hardcore player. On this immediately prepare a keyboard that does not hurt to break!
Invite a friend and play the game together! In this case, the locations will be the same, but with the changed riddles. You have to work together, but you will have a common life.
If you are very careful, you can find Easter eggs and secrets!
The possibility of cooperative play for one computer;
Ability to play for one of 3 characters;
A lot of references to the old consoles;
The game is a platformer with large open locations. You can go through them in many ways.
You have to solve complex puzzles, run away from annoying enemies and of course die! In this game, you can kill anything, even a small transistor! Be most attentive and patient - this is the way to success.
45. Evochron Legacy
Evochron Legacy is a freeform space flight simulation that focuses on 'lone-wolf' survival gameplay and pilot controlled spacecraft management. The environment setting is a vast seamless style universe where you can perform many activities including buying, trading, spying, racing, escorting, delivering, emergency responding, mining, exploring, weapon/equipment crafting, cleaning solar panels, clearing paths through asteroid fields, recruiting, protecting, hiring crew members, fuel harvesting, building stations/cities, and designing/selling ships. Some objectives are part of the game's contract system with established parameters and pay levels while others are available for you to set up on your own terms through your choices of where to go, what to do, and how to do it.
Evochron Legacy is a technical flight simulation, not a story or character based game, so you are not limited by plot requirements or pre-selected character roles. You can change the course of gameplay and your role in the game's universe at just about any point. Your decisions and actions define your role in the game and establish your reputation, wealth, progress, and ranking. The emphasis is on real-time tactical gameplay strategy and flight simulation for both combat and non-combat objectives. You are in control of your ship virtually all of the time in open space, including player controlled combat and planetary descents.
Your ability to successfully survive dangerous scenarios in space, develop trade strategies, evade detection, harvest resources, efficiently explore for hidden benefits, and transport items can be just as important as your skill in combat. The game also rewards players who devise their own gameplay strategies and 'think outside the box'. Set in a vast explorable universe, Evochron Legacy offers a high level of freeform gameplay with many diverse objectives and paths to choose from.
Advanced Space Flight Simulation Focused Gameplay
- Evochron is a tightly focused technical flight 'space-sim' with options and gameplay specifically geared toward that objective. The game focuses on what flying and managing a spacecraft through sparsely populated systems in a large region of the galaxy as a lone-wolf pilot might be like in the future. Evochron's focus is on the elements of piloting a spacecraft and the complexities, challenges, and rewards that go along with it while exploring and utilizing a vast 'seamless' style universe.
Extensive Space Combat Systems and Options
- In conjunction with the space flight sim focus is combat. Evochron is also largely a space combat simulator, so much of its gameplay focuses on that objective as well. The player is in control of combat related aspects such as heat management, shield array management, energy management, weapon selection spanning three classes, automatic and manual aiming factors, stealth devices, 2D and 3D radar modes, full three rotation axis and three direction axis Newtonian style physics, detailed instrumentation (including six velocity gauges, flight path markers, compass, and pitch ladder), multiple counter measure options, subsystem targeting, target specification scanning, and selecting detailed ship design configurations.
- The game's display systems have been designed with gunsight focused information presentation in true fighter pilot fashion, including the current target indicator which provides details to the player without them having to look away at a separate display. As much information as feasible is displayed on the central HUD gunsight and directly on the target being tracked, rather than scattering it all over the screen. The reason this is done is basically the same as it is for modern jet fighters, keeping the pilot's visual focus in the smallest region possible for the most efficient rate of gathering and processing information. For example, on the central HUD gunsight, this information is available without the pilot having to look anywhere else across the surface of the screen or on a different display:
- Forward velocity
- Sideways velocity
- Vertical velocity
- Gravity pull velocity offset
- Absolute velocity
- Set velocity level
- Pitch (via traditional ladder)
- Heat signature
- Weapon tracking status (MDTS)
- Weapon firing mode
- Target direction indicator (when outside gunsight)
- Inertial mode status (IDS)
- Forward/reverse/left/right shield array status
- Weapon energy level
- Hull damage level
So all of this relevant information is available within a very tight central viewing angle for the player. None of this information requires the player to look away at the side of the screen, in a corner, or on a separate display. This is one of the design goals of Evochron's combat display systems. In any combat gameplay scenario where the focus is putting a target near the middle of the screen for attacks, it's important to never force the player to have to look away from that focal point to retrieve important information about their flight conditions and ship/weapon status.
In addition to information relative to the player's ship, there is also the information provided directly on the targeting indicator of the ship being tracked. That information is as follows:
- Target range
- Target hull damage level
- Target forward velocity
- Target absolute velocity
- Target forward/reverse/left/right shield array status
- Target description
Again, this information is provided directly on the HUD targeting indicator for the ship being tracked. The player doesn't have to look away at a separate display to retrieve this information nor do they have to look at the edge/corner of the screen or on a separate display mode, it's all available right on the current target indicator. The player can also 'padlock' the target so that their view focuses on this indicator rather than being locked into a forward view only.
Evochron's combat systems have been designed to provide the player with diverse control, weapon, energy, and countermeasure options while the game's display systems have been designed to convey a maximum amount of important information with extreme efficiency within the confines of a PC monitor.
Freeform Gameplay Directed by Player
- Evochron is a sandbox game, so in almost every facet of gameplay, the choice is up to you. The game's intended design is one of a space combat flight simulation first with many individual smaller activities to perform as part of an overall freeform sandbox structure. The game gives you a framework from which you can develop your own sequence of events based on your choices, performance, interests, and abilities. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputation, wealth, progress, and ranking.
Diverse Gameplay Options
- Within the primary space flight simulation framework are numerous gameplay options and activities available to the player. These include racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring (shipwrecks, data drives, discovering new uncharted systems, etc), asteroid clearing, solar equipment cleaning, emergency distress call response, equipment crafting, weapon crafting, crew management, station/city building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game within the main context of space flight simulation.
Make Gameplay Decisions Based on New Advanced Information Systems
- Formulate trade, mining, exploration, or combat plans in advance of performing the actions of that plan. The news console now provides information on quadrant-wide events related to commodity price fluctuations, territory shifts, economic/technology level changes, building operations, and station attack events. For trade, you can tell where the high demand pricing is at before making the decision to travel to that location to take advantage of it. For economic level changes, you can tell where an area may offer higher tech equipment or weapons in advance, then make the decision to travel there to explore for those items. For territory shifts, you can observe when your allied faction is losing ground and needs help to defend their space against the opposing faction. You can then travel there to help defend your faction's interests and even help rebuild their station/city resources if needed.
- For mining, a new target scanner system allows a player to scan a targeted asteroid for materials before actually mining it. And each asteroid can have a unique quantity of materials. So you can use this new system in conjunction with the news console to formulate an optimal mining plan.
- The new systems offer an information network designed to keep you informed of the dynamic changing conditions within the game's universe, giving you the data you'll need to make gameplay decisions in real time with the changing events and conditions around you.
Starting Role and Simulation Options
- When creating a profile, you can select which faction you will be allied with in single player and which initial role you want your ship to be optimized for. The role you select also establishes your starting location, what ship you get, and how many credits you're initially given. You can choose which elements you want the game to simulate changes for. Available options for game simulation are commodity, economic/technology, and territory conditions.
New Quest Menu and Options
- New 'quest' menu system lets the player select and activate a single player quest on demand. Players are no longer bound to one quest at a time, they can manage multiple quests in one menu interface and choose when/where to activate them. They can also continue from where they leave off in each individual quest. The new quest system is designed to operate entirely on its own without any contract-based dependencies to offer many new and unique options. Support for branching structures lets a quest designer include both losing and a winning paths.
Advanced Seamless Style Universe Structure
- A vast universe that lets you fly virtually anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system without cut scene or loading screen interruptions. Explore a consistently interconnected universe.
Expanded Interactive Training
- Expanded interactive training mode with selectable stages to provide the necessary basics for flying your ship, managing its systems, docking/landing, building, and surviving in combat.
Unified Save Game Architecture and Offline Support
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, credits, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer. No required online account or login dependencies allows you to play the game entirely offline and keeps your progress stored locally on your own computer for offline access.
Simplified Faction and Location Based Cooperative Multiplayer
- A new two faction system provides a consistent territory and reputation structure across the entire Evochron quadrant. Players choose the faction they will be allied with, either the Alliance (ALC) or Federation (FDN), in single player when they start a new profile. The new faction system also lets players select either faction temporarily when they join a multiplayer game. Faction selection establishes which systems will be friendly to the player and which ones are hostile. Players can join together with the same faction to team up or join opposing factions for PvP battles and competition. Territory control is now exclusive to ship destruction, requiring changes to a faction's presence in order to alter a territory control value in a region.
- Join forces with other players in multiplayer to complete more challenging activities that can offer higher pay. To link with other players, simply travel to the same sector and have one player accept a contract at a local station or city. Cooperative multiplayer objectives can pay all linked players.
New Single Player Fleet Command System
- You can now order individual ships in your fleet to form up, attack hostiles, attack your target specifically, mine asteroids, or reload and refuel. A new 'Fleet Status' option lets you view the damage levels of each ship in your fleet while the new 'Fleet Orders' option lets you view the order each ship is currently following.
New Planet Terrain System
- The new planetary terrain system features a far greater scale level than in previous Evochron games. The larger scale and greater detail level allows planets to have diverse terrain features such as canyons and mountain ridges. Rivers can now include paths that are cut through the terrain surfaces. The new massive sizes give the player a lot of surface area to work with for the new city building options and to use terrain for cover. And with additional potential surface objects to discover as well as new related contract objectives, players have more reasons to explore and utilize the surface of planets.
- Direct ship-to-ship trading lets you negotiate trade deals with AI pilots in single player or other human players in multiplayer. You can trade any items in your cargo bay for an agreed price. And in multiplayer, you can also exchange fuel pods, send a race challenge, connect as a gun turret operator, and even arrange short term contracts from the trade console.
New Build and Deploy System
- A new build system features a dedicated console menu with a piece-by-piece module construction setup to let players select the shape and placement configuration of the stations they build. Players can also now build city buildings on the surface of planets as well as stations in open space. Station/city modules require metal ore to build from that the player must acquire by either mining or purchasing. Individual station/city modules provide unique functions and benefits including shielding other nearby modules, powering other nearby modules, protecting other nearby modules, expanding inventory/economic conditions, and providing new places to dock for buying, selling, crafting, and storing. New weapon turrets provide a way to build automated defenses for stations and cities. All station/city modules are now destructible, so the available trade, docking, and storage conditions of the game's universe can change dramatically over time. In multiplayer, player built module structures are stored with the server so other players can have access to the new stations/cities and trade routes you create. Deploy options also use the same build menu and require metal ore to be constructed.
New Economy and Market Systems
- Market prices are no longer limited to slight random variation and can change significantly over time based on simulated supply/demand activities and actions taken by the player. Both pricing markets and overall economic conditions are divided into 500X500 sector regions and can be tracked via a news console and economy quadrant map. Continually delivering the same commodity to a location can result in dramatically lowering its value while draining a region of a commodity can result in increasing its value. Specialized industries still apply to effect local commodity prices and building certain station structures can also effect the local economic conditions.
Three Installable Weapon Classes
- Three weapon classes - beam weapons, particle cannons, and secondary missiles/equipment. Beam weapons move at the speed of light and do not require target leading. They are most effective against shields, but mostly reflect off of ship hulls. Particle cannons fire high energy projectiles at high speed. They can be effective against both shields and ship hulls, but require leading a target for intercepting. Missiles are mounted to secondary hardpoints and vary in speed, agility, and yield.
New Weapon and Defensive Capabilities
- Particle cannons now provide about twice the range and have a wider variation of yield levels. Beam weapons have also had their ranges increased to about double. The MDTS (Multi-Directional Tracking System) also provides about twice the range to accommodate the longer ranges of cannon weapons. Shields now protect ships from the kinetic effects of weapon fire. Missiles are now armored and can take several direct hits from cannon fire before exploding.
New Equipment Technologies
- New equipment items include a repair beam, target scanner, and several secret items that can only be obtained by building in the engineering lab. The new ship module component option can also expand the capabilities of the player's ship without consuming an equipment hardpoint. Such options include shield, thruster, energy, ECM, and heat management improvements.
New Contract Objectives
- New and improved contract objectives including local emergency distress calls (including meteor intercepts), animal specimen recovery, retrieve damaged satellites descending into atmospheres, and deploy module placements.
New Exploration Options
- Shipwrecks scattered throughout the game's universe can often provide valuable items and/or information within in their wreckage. Data drives can be found in open space and on the surface of planets which can contain historical information, clues, and even build templates for equipment items.
New Models and Textures
- All new models for player flyable ships and other entities including capital ships, carriers, and station/city structures. All of which have been designed with a higher level of minimum detail.
- Engineering labs can fabricate equipment items from raw materials. Templates for building items can be obtained from other AI controlled ships or from lost data drives that can be found through exploration. Several new commodities have been added to accommodate the new crafting options available in the engineering lab. New commodities include memory chips, batteries, energy emitters, mirrors, radio components, particle accelerators, and lenses.
Expanded Shipyard and Design Options
- Shipyards let you design and customize your ship for the role you want to play. Optimize your ship for defense, exploration, combat, racing, or transporting... the choice is yours. You can also position and scale each component to give your ship a unique appearance. Save your designs with the template system to rebuild it later. Store ships and cargo in hangars you can access at trade stations. Expanded design options include the ability to include twice as many cargo bays, new hull material types, adjustable armor thickness, weapon energy resistors, and specialized modules.
Newtonian Style Flight Model
- Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3 axis rotation and 3 axis direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields. Physics systems also take into account mass (including additions for cargo), thrust, and vector calculations.
Interactive and Functional Universe
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper' or 'view only' approaches. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility. When you see a planet come into view, it's an object you can access and land on, rather than just being a wallpaper image or a giant 'space mine' that destroys you if you dare get to close. And reachable objects in the game's universe are also available without interrupting cut scene transitions or separate 'sharded' modes within the game's universe. While in their spacecraft, players remain in the same consistent universe whether they are on a planet, in a nebula cloud, in a gas giant, near a star, in an asteroid cave, or in open space. This means players can chase each other or be chased by AI ships consistently when going from open space to a planet and vice versa in the game's universe.
Quick Navigation and Inventory Management Access
- Quick one-key access to navigation, building, inventory management, and ship-to-ship trading. No 'walking' requirements to delay buying and selling options or other gameplay activities. You control all system travel and inventory decisions right from the cockpit or directly linked hangar/lobby menus. All option/menu transitions are direct without cut scenes or required unrelated gameplay modes.
New Music by Rich Douglas
- The dynamic music system (with music by Rich Douglas) features all new songs composed specifically for the game. Music changes with the level of hostility from soft ambient to high intensity action.
Diverse Flight Control Systems and Options
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control with dedicated modes designed for each input system. Evochron's Global Control System (GCS) aims to provide consistent control behavior regardless of the input device being used by adapting signals from the selected device to a unified flight control architecture. Evochron's flight control system also supports up to 10 simultaneous control devices for more advanced HOTAS, rudder, and control panel capabilities. Use the control device(s) you prefer to play the game. To learn more about the game's flight control system, visit this page on the forum.
Broad Compatibility and Adjustable Performance
- Evochron Legacy supports a wide range of system configurations, requiring only a minimum of shader model 3 hardware support, 1 GB of dedicated video memory, 2 GB of available system memory, and a 2.2 GHz processor. The game has been designed to incorporate impressive special effects and detail levels using minimal resources and low system requirements. Adjustable detail settings and special effect options allow the player to optimize performance and/or image quality for the performance level of their system. The game will generally run well on any low to high performance gaming systems built within the last decade or so.
Track IR Support for 3D Head Tracking
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
Get the raw feel of a metroidvania through a fast paced rogue-lite
Slash and shoot your way smoothly with fluid platforming controls
Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused only on attacking
Dash forward with other-worldly adaptive music
Defy a dozen giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
Explore the infinite depths of an ever changing dungeon
Uncover mysteries and alternative routes to find mementos of previous explorers
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community!
You can follow its development through our weekly newsletter, or join our Discord and maybe get in the alpha test.
Joining the alpha test will unlock extra rewards within the full game when it will be out on Steam.
47. Faerie Solitaire Harvest
Match cards, rescue Faeries, and raise Magical Pets as you explore the many and vast enchanted worlds of Faerie Solitaire Harvest!
Earn Pure Gold by clearing cards to powerup your adventure. Grow your combo and collect mana for Wild Shards to reach amazing solitaire matching heights.
See the Faerie World with 40 locations, 360 unique layouts, and 32 pets to hatch, evolve, and collect!
Faerie Solitaire Harvest is a match-2 solitaire card game. This means you match two cards of the same value to clear them from the board. King with a King, Ace with an Ace, and so on. Don't let the apparent simplicity fool you, there is still depth, strategy, and luck involved in this game. Faerie Solitaire Harvest is designed to be fun no matter how you choose to play it.
If you've played match-2 solitaires before and were unimpressed, let Faerie Solitaire Harvest be the game to change your mind about how good this kind of game can be!
⭐ 40 locations with beautiful hand-painted backgrounds
⭐ 360 hand crafted solitaire card layouts
⭐ 32 pets to collect each with an evolution and story to share
⭐ Adventure mode where you save the faeries and make new friends
⭐ Quickplay mode to replay locations and earn extra rewards
⭐ New Game + mode with even greater rewards
⭐ 40+ achievements to earn
⭐ Just the right amount of relaxing fun and challenge
⭐ Suitable for all ages
48. Straimium Immortaly
Straimium Immortaly is a shmup roguelike dungeoncrawler.
Explore the butts-hard procedurally generated Cubicus battling beasties, looting endless item and weapon upgrades and defeating huge boss meanies in your vengeful quest to eradicate the Queeni Emperess.
The game also includes a slew of goodies to keep gameplay fresh, such as unlockable character classes, mutators, cheats and hats, Cubicus design seeds and size options, plus several game modes including a Boss Rush and Galaxy-wide Incursion purge.
Heartbound is a non-traditional role-playing game about a boy and his dog.Features
- Follow Lore and Baron on their adventures through time and space.
- Handle combat through a series of unique mini-games reminiscent of Wario Ware.
- Change the story through exploration and interaction with the world.
- A massive series of optional cryptographic puzzles that can be solved as a community.
- Varying environments with unique pixel art, an inspired soundtrack, and tons of extra socks.
- That awful feeling when you do something terrible to someone who loves you.
- More gags than you can shake a stick at. Binder can lend you one of his if you don't bring your own.
50. The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
Get ready for an electrifying mix between a bullet game and a typing hell! Dodge bullets while typing exorcisms at the very same time: turn on both sides of your brain and jump into the adventure of Ray Bibbia, a private exorcist who's going to face the threats of a demonic outbreak and deal with his dark and sinful past at the same time! A city in decay, streets filled with thugs, crime and censorship and only one man to stop it all. Groundbreaking gameplay, exorcists, demons, metal singers, pimps, the Pope, drama, bad jokes and tons of hardcore action-filled boss battles for the first type ‘em up game ever realized.
A TYPING EXPERIENCE: In order to defeat the forces of evil, learn how to type your exorcisms with your keyboard or with your joypad WHILE dodging tons of bullets, dealing with puddles of barf, defusing bombs, singing at the mic of a metal show and more during intense Boss Battles: easier said than done. Hold your Bible tight, both hands needed!
THE CITY: Rome is the theatre of our adventure, discover new locations and fight in one of the biggest metropolis in history, home of some of the craziest characters and enemies! Behind a demonic outbreak, unearthly forces are scheming to seize power and subvert the order of the the biggest religious organization in Rome: The Holy Church has reached unlimited powers over the streets of the city, but how can our protagonist be sure of their good deeds? Unravel the demonic plot aimed to overturn the order in the city and put together the pieces of the dark past behind Ray Bibbia!
THE CAST: From Goth maids to gun-crazed gangsters and the Pope himself, Ray will get his hands dirty by exploring a great variety of locations to solve a mystery that’s going to grow heavier as it takes shape. Who’s gonna turn out to be a friend and who’s gonna stab Ray behind his back?
Are you a fast typer? Can you read and spell latin while you dodge bullets? THIS is the game you're looking for! Real exorcisms, english, latin and more! Avoid making mistakes and reach the highest combo! Compete with your friends by spelling the “perfect exorcism” and compare with their scores on online leaderboards!
- An intense storytelling
- Tons of bullets
- Lots of typing
- 10 Boss fights
- A trinket for every boss
- Challenging twisted typing mechanics for every boss
- Type even to open a door
- Type on a Holyvetti computer
- Show it off with online leaderboards
- Play with the keyboard for a typing experience or with a gamepad for a rhythm experience
- Original Soundtrack composed by GosT
- Some more Bullets
All these features and even more, if you're a fan of shooters, a masochist, a wannabe exorcist, or you just need some black comedy in your life, don't miss The Texorcist!