100 Best Games Like Farmington Tales of 2020 - Farmington Tales Alternatives
Trying to find games like Farmington Tales? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Farmington Tales, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Farmington Tales that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Farmington Tales Alternatives | Games Like Farmington Tales
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Farmington Tales in 2020. If there is something missing from the Farmington Tales , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Hitman is a six episodes game with different contracts. The action takes place as a prequel to Hitman: Agent 47 (only prologue) and episodes take place six years after Hitman: Absolution. All contracts are being ordered by a "shadow client" and seem to be unrelated. But as you fulfil those contracts, you start to realise that all of the targets somehow are a part of a secret organisation called the Providence.
While playing Agent 47, you have a large amount of free will in completing those contracts. The main target is all that matters, and you can do anything to kill this person in your style and fashion. You can disguise as a different person and infiltrate secured area to perform the kill manually or use a long-range sniper rifle to do the trick. Your surroundings help you a lot as well by listening to nearby chat or news reports. Players are given as much freedom as possible to find your professional style in the art of killing. A large amount of DLC and expanded missions can either give you gimmick-based contracts and travel to Japan, Serbia and other countries....
The hero (in the beginning you can choose gender, name and appearance) - an office worker who inherited an abandoned farm. The landscape of the farm can also be selected. For example, you can decide whether there will be a river nearby for fishing.
The farm area needs to be cleared, and it will take time.
The hero has many different activities: plant and care for plants, raise livestock, practice crafts, extract ore, and also enter into relationships with residents of the neighbouring town to earn game money. Relationships with characters include communication, performing tasks for money, exchanging, searching for fossils and even military actions and marrying. The character is limited by the reserve of strength and health - both parameters are visible on the screen, and the game automatically puts the hero to rest if the limit of his capabilities is close. The game does not set any ultimate or primary goal, its many possibilities are designed for an unlimited time.
The game continues the previous game line: XCOM Enemy Unknown. In XCOM 2 we see the Earth under the rule of aliens. The order established by them is based on total control but is proclaimed as the realm of prosperity and security. However, on the periphery of large cities, there are those who consider it a dictatorship and are struggling to restore independence to people. Thus the new XCOM, the organisation of freedom fighters, is reborn. The base for the organisation's soldiers is now the alien ship "The Avenger", converted to the needs of the defenders of the Earth.
The player will have to travel around the global map, contact guerrillas in various places, look for resources and perform partisan attacks on the critical points of the enemies. The tactics of the organisation have changed - now they are in the minority. The factories for the production of weapons and other equipment were closed 20 years ago, so you have to collect any found equipment and resources.
The game introduced many new enemies, but there are aliens from the previous game too. The hero of the game has a unique ability to be in contact with the psi-network uniting all the aliens. This ability makes him a turning point in which the enslavement of the Earth can be reversed.
BattleBlock Theater is a platform game developed by The Behemoth.
The player was aboard the S.S. Friendship when the ship encounters a heavy storm that causes the ship to crash into a strange island. After the player awakens, no ship's crew members seem to be around. Moreover, it is revealed that the crew is held prisoner by cats that force the crew members to act out deadly performances in the cats' theater. The player has to pass all the levels in order to save Hatty Hattington, the best friend to one and all.
There are two game modes featured in BattleBlock Theater: Adventure Mode and the Arena. Adventure Mode resembles the game's campaign, which can be played alone or in co-op. There are multiple chapters in this mode that consist of several levels. In order to unlock the next chapter, the player has to get a certain amount of gems and pass the "Boss Level" which is a usual level but with a time limit. Players have the ability to collect balls of yarn in order to buy new equipment from cat guards.
Arena Mode is a competitive game mode for 2 to 4 players. Players take part in various mini-games to score the most points for their team and win the round....
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans is a strategy game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. It was originally released in 1994. Interplay Productions published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans is available on PC.
It was produced by Bill Roper and Patrick Wyatt. Chris Palmer, Glenn Stafford, Gregory Alper and Rick Jackson scored the game.
Craft. Trade. Conquer.
Dive in now and become part of a living fantasy world where everybody matters.Key Features
From basic tools and clothes to mighty armors and powerful weapons – nearly every item in the game is crafted by players, in player-constructed buildings, from resources gathered by players. Buy, sell, and trade with other players at local marketplaces all across the world of Albion. Craft rare and powerful items, then sell them to the highest bidder and grow your fortune.
With Albion Online's classless combat system, switching playstyles is as easy as switching gear. Test out new equipment anytime and swap out weapons, armor, and mounts to suit any situation. Hone your character’s skills by crafting new items, or by simply using your favorite equipment.
From solo to small-group to large-scale battles, you'll need strategy, tactics and skill to prevail. Test your skills against other adventurers in high-risk, high-reward full-loot fights, and use every tactic at your disposal to emerge victorious.
Join a guild and carve out your own piece of Albion in tactical guild-versus-guild battles. Take over territories for access to incredible resources. Build guild halls and crafting stations, and conquer entire cities to levy taxes and grow your wealth. Track your guild's progress on a constantly-updated leaderboard, and take on leadership roles to bring your guild to new heights of glory.
Claim a city plot or private island and make it your own. Plant crops to sell or craft into food, raise your own livestock and mounts, and place crafting stations for other players to use for a fee. Stock your house with custom furniture and trophies, build chests to store your growing collection of loot, and hire laborers to keep everything at your homestead running smoothly.
From small scouting bands to massive bosses, from dungeons to full-blown faction bases, the inhabitants of Albion’s open world await your challenge. Explore five beautiful biomes, each with its own challenges. Take on six different factions, each with unique enemies that require their own strategy. Partake in solo or group expeditions – or seek out the ultimate thrill by facing demons and other players alike in Hellgates.
Albion Online is a true cross-platform MMO experience. Whether you prefer Windows, Mac, Linux, or even Android or iOS (mobile currently in beta), one account lets you play on all platforms, with all players on a single shared server. Forge alliances with other players worldwide and take part in massive battles to determine the fate of Albion.
- Unlimited access to Albion Online
- 30 Days of Premium Status
- 2,000 Gold
To play Albion Online on Steam, it is necessary to purchase the game through Steam and create a new Albion Online account. Pre-existing Albion Online accounts that were created anywhere other than Steam will not be able to play through the Steam client. ...
Roam the dense foliage of Sherwood, come face to face with royal trouble and battle against Prince John’s forces as you take on the role of legendary nobleman, Robin Hood. Team up with Little John and the rest of the Merry Men as the battle for the King’s throne ensues in this stealth-based, real-time strategy game.
- Non-linear campaign system with over 30 different missions
- Mission types from Robbery and Infiltration to Castle Attack and Ambush
- Combines action and adventure with stealth tactical elements
- Innovative combat system, interact with the mouse while fighting to access special combat skills
- Play as Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck or even Maid Marian, nine characters in all, each with specific abilities and attributes
- Spectacular graphics with realistic atmospheric conditions like day, night and fog
- Explore historic locations; Sherwood Forest, Nottingham Castle, York and many more
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
The defining city simulation is back! Create the city you desire and make the choices that shape your city and power the Sims within it. Every decision, big or small, has real consequences. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar—but at the expense of your Sims’ health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims’ lives while risking higher taxes and unemployment. Team up with your friends to solve global challenges: launch a space shuttle, reduce carbon emissions, or build magnificent wonders. Compete on global and regional leader boards to be the richest, the dirtiest, the happiest or the best place to visit!...
RollerCoaster Tycoon is a strategy game developed by Chris Sawyer. It came out on 31-03-1999. It was published by Hasbro Interactive. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play RollerCoaster Tycoon on PC.
Allister Brimble scored the game.
Explore all the temples — if you're good, you’ll rack up huge combos and special bonuses that'll help you on your way. But think fast and aim smart, or you'll be history in this action-packed puzzle challenge!
- 3D accelerated graphics and effects.
- Stunning sounds and tribal tunes.
- Explore the Adventure mode and test your skills in Gauntlet mode.
- Over 20 temples to explore!
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
DISCOVER HUNDREDS OF PLANTS AND ZOMBIES
Collect your favorite lawn legends, like Sunflower and Peashooter, along with hundreds of other horticultural hotshots, including creative bloomers like Lava Guava and Laser Bean. Go toe-to-missing-toe with a massive array of zombies at every turn, like Jetpack Zombie and Mermaid Imp – you’ll even have to protect your brain from rampant Zombie Chickens!
GROW POWERFUL PLANTS
Earn Seed Packets as you play and use them to fuel your plants like never before. Power up attacks, double-down defenses, speed up planting time, and even gain entirely new abilities. Boost your plants to ensure those zombies are lawn-gone!
JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE AND TIME
Battle across 11 crazy worlds, from Ancient Egypt to the Far Future, and beyond. With more than 300 levels, ultra-challenging endless zones, fun mini-games, and daily Piñata Party events, there’s always a new challenge to complete. Plus, ready your best defenses – Dr. Zomboss is waiting to take you on at the end of every world!
EXPLORE MORE WITH THE TRAVEL LOG
Stumped about where to go next? Consult your Travel Log to embark on exciting Quests created just for you. Complete Scheduled Quests before time runs out, or take on a series of Epic Quests and earn special rewards.
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality. ...
The Neighbour from Hell wants to enjoy an undeserved holiday – reason enough for Woody and the camera team to sneak along onto the cruise liner to make the nasty neighbour's holiday a living hell. This time, the neighbour's mum has joined him, and she is taking good care of her baby.
Get the Neighbour from Hell into his mum's and fellow travellers' bad books, play tricks on him and give free reign to your vengeance.
Key Features Neighbours from Hell: Season 2 - On Vacation (full game version):
- 14 new tricky and highly detailed episodes of anarchy of the popular "NEIGHBOURS FROM HELL SHOW"
- 6 different locations in China, India, Mexico and on the cruise liner
- More than 5 new characters and numerous animals
- New cool soundtrack reflecting the countries our characters visit ...
The swashbuckling action in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest for Booty begins one year following the intense ending in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction®.
Ratchet’s desperate search for Clank resumes with a bang as he finds himself engulfed in ship-board combat – only to be cast adrift and washed up on the shores of a remote island on the planet Merdegraw. Our Lombax hero must overcome life-threatening challenges, encounter hostile new alien races and even form an allegiance with dreaded Captain Slag’s first mate, Rusty Pete. All in the pursuit of clues that lead Ratchet to the treasure of Captain Angstrom Darkwater, Slag's former commander and keeper of the only known link to the mysterious Zoni: the Fulcrum Star.
Ratchet and Clank is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Blast, maim and fire-bomb your way through 17 levels (plus 4 new levels and 24 new characters in the expansion pack). Exploit mass murder opportunities, mow down marching bands, spray protesters, charbroil whole towns. Enter multiplayer mode Go Postal with up to 15 other death row candidates.Includes the original POSTAL and the Special Delivery Expansion Pack A fast-paced, guns-blazing, mind-numbing isometric view killing spree Look at the world through the eyes of a psycho! ...
FROM THE MAKERS OF HALFWAY...
THE YEAR IS 1936...It is a time of global unrest as German military influence is spreading throughout Europe and the Middle East. Rumors of frantic excavations and strange artifacts, not to mention ghastly occult rituals, have begun to surface across secret communication channels...THEY TOOK OUR FRIEND...Morten has vanished. The Nazis took him because he interfered with their occult research. We have to rescue him before it's too late. And afterwards, who knows what other adventures await?
THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - No two adventures are the same; each campaign generates a new procedural map and a different set of unique story encounters.
TOUGH CHOICES - Every location you visit presents a new hand-crafted story event to explore. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to maximize your items and abilities, as well as your team members' strengths, in ruthless and clever ways!
HIDDEN TREASURES - Discover rare artifacts to unlock new content and adventures! Recruit from 16 unique companions, each with their own starting equipment and skill trees!
With soundtrack by the critically-acclaimed composer, Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame!
Theme Park World, also known as Theme Park 2, and in North America as Sim Theme Park, is a 1999 construction and management simulation game developed by Bullfrog Productions and released by Electronic Arts. The direct sequel to Theme Park (Theme Hospital and Theme Aquarium are thematic sequels), the player constructs and manages an amusement park with the aim of making profit and keeping visitors happy. Initially developed for Windows, it was ported to PlayStation and PlayStation 2 (whose version was titled Theme Park Roller Coaster in North America), as well for Macintosh computers. The Mac version was published by Feral Interactive.
The game was developed because personnel at Bullfrog wanted to bring the original Theme Park up-to-date. Theme Park World features four themes of amusement park, the ability to ride attractions, and an online service that enabled players to share parks. Reception was mostly positive, with reviewers complimenting the sound and visuals, although some were critical of the interface. The game was followed by Theme Park Inc (also known as Sim Coaster) in 2001....
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
Riverbond is a fun and frantic action adventure game that lets you battle adorable enemies and unbind everything into tiny cubes whist exploring a charming voxel world.
Meet the citizens of Riverbond and embark on a heroic campaign to help stop the evil that has befallen the land. Explore the hidden depths of the world, discover new weapons or treasures and face the deadly bosses. Will you and your friends be the legendary heroes of Riverbond?
Play alone, or with Friends Riverbond is fully playable as a single-player experience or with up to 4 players in a drop-in/out couch co-op adventure!
Destructible Cubic World Did we mention that you can slash, smash and generally wreak havoc to the charming voxel environments? Go nuts if you want to and experience the awesomeness of real-time physics.
Quests! You’ll meet some real characters in need of assistance in Riverbond. Will you help them?
Weapons! Combat! Bosses! Find a ton of melee and ranged weapons in hidden chests and swap them out to suit your play style to defeat enemies and bosses.
Treasures and Collectibles Who knows what you will find when you explore the depths of Riverbond - there’s only one way to find out. Cue epic adventure music!
Wishlist Riverbond above and sign up for the Cococucumber Mailing List.Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
We all love soccer – but how badly do you want to win? FootLOL lets you use mines, shields, aliens, cows, guns and many more cheats to decimate the opposing team and protect your players. Play against your friends or AI opponents.
As a manager, you’ll take your team through a few training matches, before being unleashed on new planets. As you go, you’ll unlock new gadgets, improve your players’ performance, and unlock new kits and hats for them to wear.
Opponents often have the same tricks you do so it’s not as simple as knocking the ball in the back of the net. You’ll need to fulfil the conditions for each level – which might mean losing, or fighting your way back from defeat! Thankfully, the addictive action, cute characters and the best arsenal seen in a football game since, well, Arsenal make every match too close to call.
Once you’ve finished FootLOL’s tournament mode, you can play against the computer or go online for gripping multiplayer. With the player who’s best at cheating winning, FootLOL is a funny old game!
- Four planets, each with several types of playing field
- Hilarious soccer chaos
- Highly customizable characters and teams
- Sixty levels
- Crazy abilities and tools
Foot Lol community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/footlol.epic.fail
Foot Lol community on VK: https://vk.com/footlol_crazy_football
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games ...
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is a strategy game developed by Blue Tongue Software. It was originally released in 2003. Universal Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis on PC.
Secrets of Grindea is an old-school Action RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved! Journey through fantastical lands and battle tons of different enemies and bosses in your quest for truth, friendship and, above all, finding the world's rarest treasures!
Intrigued but not sold? Try out the demo!
Want to get some insight into development? Visit our DevBlog!Key Features
- Character customization. There are no class restrictions, which gives you precise control over how your character develops! A flaming ice mage smashing faces with axes? Sure thing! On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
- A story filled with mystery, laughs and suspense will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. A ton of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game!
- Arcade Mode features a unique experience of procedurally generated Action RPG madness, truly putting your skills to the test. Help build the town of Arcadia by rising to the challenge of this extremely tough and replayable mode!
- A pet system that makes sure you never have to be alone, even when playing by yourself. Catch any of the cute tameable animals and have them accompany you on your adventures while also boosting your skills!
Take control of your own fledgling transport company, and use your engineering skill and business acumen to keep cargo and passengers moving - and keep the money rolling in!
Transport Tycoon contains everything that made the original PC game an all-time classic, plus a whole host of brilliant new features - bigger, richer worlds, deeper simulation and a huge variety of land, sea and air vehicles. The intuitive new touch screen interface makes it easier than ever to build and maintain your transport network.
Whether you're planning and constructing ambitious engineering projects, or simply exploring the intricately simulated workings of the game's world, Transport Tycoon is your ticket to many hours of absorbing and rewarding entertainment.
TRANSPORT TYCOON is the definitive version of the classic simulation game, created by 31x and Origin8 Technologies in collaboration with Chris Sawyer, the original designer and developer of the TRANSPORT TYCOON and ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON franchises.
• Deploy bus and tram networks to grow sleepy towns into bustling cities.
• Lay cross-country railroads to keep industries supplied with precious resources.
• Construct massive bridges, dig tunnels and deploy earth-moving tools to carve a path through mountainous terrain.
• Build air and sea ports to transport cargo and passengers further and faster in an accelerating world.
• A wide range of beautiful landscapes including deserts, forests, mountains, valleys and islands.
• Several ‘real-world’ scenarios modelled on regions of North America and Europe at different periods in the 20th century.
• A richly simulated world with changing seasons and working industries, farms and towns.
• An all-new interface puts everything you need to explore and interact with the world at your fingertips.
• Over 150 vehicle types allowing you to choose the ideal transport solution for every situation.
• Use railway junctions and signals to allow multiple trains to share your rail routes.
• Modify vehicles and stations and assign new routes to adapt your business in real time.
• Upgrade and replace old vehicles as new and better ones are invented – all the way to supersonic jets and bullet trains!
• Play through 49 scenarios expertly designed to suit all skill levels and playing styles.
• Try to stay one step ahead of advanced A.I.-driven competitor's companies.
• Track your progress and troubleshoot your business with in-depth company statistics.
• Prove yourself worthy of the title of Transport Tycoon and take on the life-consuming 100 Year Challenges!
Like Transport Tycoon on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tycoonsim
Follow Transport Tycoon on Twitter: @TransportTycoon
Transport Tycoon © 1994, 2013 31X Ltd. Created by Chris Sawyer. Transport Tycoon ® 31X Ltd. All rights reserved.
Transport Tycoon is a Universal App compatible with iPhone 4 and newer, iPod touch 4th generation and newer, and iPad 2 and newer including iPad Mini. iOS 6.0 or above recommended.
All content and features are included with no additional purchases required. ...
Constructor is an exciting game of strategic action and ruthless acquisition where you’re constantly having to watch your back! You might be a small property developer but you fully intend to control the city…by whatever means necessary! Manage your resources and workforce with an iron fist, just don’t forget to keep your enemies at bay…
Constructor is a mission-based game of strategy, resource management, action and acquisition. You are an ambitious property developer and your objective is to control as much of the city as possible, by whatever means necessary!
You begin with several land sites within the city and a small band of workers. Depending on your skills, financial resources, type of workforce and level of ruthlessness, you’ll be able to create high value residences and business throughout the neighbourhood.
In addition to building property you’ll also take an active interest in their décor and fittings.
And always remember; while a happy tenant always pays you rent on time, unhappy ones will need to be dealt with… ...
The Settlers 4 is a strategy game developed by Blue Byte. It came out on 01-01-2001. It was published by Blue Byte Software. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
The Settlers 4 is available on PC.
Thomas Hertzler produced the game. It was scored by Haiko Ruttmann.
Paper Mario jumps out of a book and into the bizarre adventures of Mario & Luigi, resulting in hilarious, and dangerous, hijinks! Become the superstar team of Mario, Luigi and Paper Mario to take on quests, take down enemies, and untangle these two unique universes in this playful new entry in the Mario & Luigi series.
- Characters from the Paper Mario universe – including Paper Mario, Princess Peach, Bowser and Toad – jump out of a book and into the world of Mario & Luigi, resulting in hilarious and dangerous hijinks, trademarks of the Mario & Luigi franchise.
- Take advantage of Paper Mario‘s unique skills, like slipping through cracks, making copies of himself and folding himself up.
- Take down Bowser’s army of dastardly villains, solve puzzles and embark on quests as a brand-new trio of heroes.
- Got rhythm? Show off the moves of your giant papercraft by charging it up with dance and strut your way through battles with other giant papercrafts from Bowser’s army.
- Real time weather and season changing.
- 5 different buildings and over 5 levels to upgrade your buildings on your farm.
- 5 different type of fantasy horses.
- Interactive horse caring.
- Over 700 items to decorate your stable.
- Over 30 kind of magical potions.
- Over 30 kind of magical horseshoes.
- 4 training fields to train your horses, 5 difficulty for each.
- 25 cups to win on horse races.
- 30 quests to find the lost magical crystals.
When a monster strikes, the fearful hide, but the brave? They ride.
Venture into monster nests to collect eggs and hatch a wide array of
species with uniquely powerful skills. Form teams, battle alongside
them, crush opponents with combo attacks, and ride into the sunset a
champion. Need more muscle? Then mix and match genes to create monsters
with more abilities!
When a monster infected by the Black Blight attacks your remote village
of riders, tragedy will thrust you into an exciting yet dangerous world,
where you must bond with monsters on your adventure. As the story snakes
along, you'll encounter a wealth of side quests and hours of challenging
turn-based battles where you must coordinate monster skills, rider
skills and enemy attack patterns. The instinctive rock-paper-scissors
combat system is a series first, a breath of fresh air for veterans and
newcomers alike. It's the perfect entry point into the popular Monster
Hunter universe and a game unlike anything else in the series! You can
even battle other players online, locally, or via the StreetPass™
A vast world filled with uniquely skilled monsters to hatch, ride, and
Form a team of monsters and execute powerful combo attacks
Every monster's genes contain a unique set of skills and attributes.
Channel genes from one to another to customize your own monster!
Varied side quests and challenging battles bolster hours of gameplay
The first ever turn-based battles in Monster Hunter series history!...
Rayman M is a racing-arcade game developed by Ubisoft Montpellier, Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubi Soft Entertainment and Ubi Soft Milan. It came out on 01-01-2001. It was published by Ubisoft Entertainment. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Rayman M is available on PC, GameCube, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3.
Play your cards right as you tour historic locations, from stately homes and lavish gardens to the fashionable towns of London, Brighton and Bath. Decorate the family ballroom to unlock gameplay features and improve Bella’s chances of finding true love!
Avoid the clutches of the odious Mr. Bleakley, and reclaim a lost fortune. Cupid’s arrow can’t fail to find his target - in Regency Solitaire, love is always just around the corner.
- Smooth, satisfying solitaire gameplay.
- Makeover Bella's ballroom and costume.
- Sumptuous art and romantic storyline.
- 180 unique levels spread over 20 chapters.
- Unlock 31 exciting gameplay upgrades.
- Normal and Hard modes.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
More Glowing Reviews:
- "It's a really nice game. Expertly made, wonderful art, animation, and well-written characters."
- PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-solitaire-games/
- "I started it thinking it would just be a bit of throwaway fun. I’ve now played it more than StarCraft 2."
- Kotaku: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/18/23-games-you-might-have-missed-in-2015
- "A hypnotic plaything which takes the pastime of patience in a radically different direction."
- Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-22-unsung-games-of-2015-regency-solitaire
- "Playing Regency Solitaire for 26 hours was an honour and a delight."
- Giant Bomb/Felix Kramer: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/felix-kramers-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5346/
- "I love every minute, every second, every word of this game."
- Wardfire (youtuber): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKaWY6CQdE
- "I am so in love with this little game, I find that no superlatives will do."
- Jenn Frank (The Frisky): http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-06-12/regency-solitaire-is-this-years-casual-gaming-addiction/
- "Regency Solitaire, with its attention to detail in story, gameplay, and artistry, stands as an example of how a standard game can be reinvented with creativity"
- Game Rant (4.5/5): http://gamerant.com/regency-solitaire-reviews-229/
- "Regency Solitaire is as beautiful, clean, and elegant as the time period it represents."
- jayisgames (4.2/5): http://jayisgames.com/review/regency-solitaire.php
- "It had me hooked from start to finish and is definitely one of the most addictive examples of the genre"
- GameRamble (8.3/10): http://gameramble.com/Regency-Solitaire-PC-Review
- "A wonderfully addicting, deceptively simple solitaire game. Get it!"
- Nerdy But Flirty (A): http://nerdybutflirty.com/2015/06/09/review-regency-solitaire-win-a-hand-by-playing-hands/
- "The next eleven hours of my life were a blur."
- Smart Bitches Trashy Books (A-): http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/reviews/game-review-regency-solitaire/
- "Regency Solitaire is one of this year's most surprising games."
- DefunctGames (B+): http://www.defunctgames.com/courant/896/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire is a fantastic game in an underappreciated genre."
- Gamestyle (8/10): http://gamestyle.com/review/regency-solitaire-review/
- "The game is wonderfully endearing and I think a lot of people will be surprised if they give it a chance."
- Indie Games: http://indiegames.com/2015/07/a_debutantes_hand_regency_soli.html
- "Challenging, relaxing and satisfying in equal measure, the game managed to keep my attention for long periods of time"
- Go Play That: http://www.goplaythat.com/article/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire manages to engage the player while using game mechanics that are easy to pick up, but can require a lot of strategy to master."
- Infinite Indie: http://infiniteindie.com/81115/regency-solitaire-card-game-all-decked-out
- "This is a game that you could play and enjoy even if you have no interest in the historical period or the story."
- Emily Short: https://emshort.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/regency-love-tea-for-three-studios-marrying-mr-darcy/
- "The solitaire genre might be quite traditional in nature, but it’s far from old fashioned under the watchful eye of Grey Alien Games."
- Remeshed: http://remeshed.com/2015/regency-solitaire-took-casual-gamers-storm/
You become a corporate CEO and face real-world challenges as you build a business empire! It's a comprehensive business simulation that gives you the power to win the competition in the free market, with complex business strategies that might make you millions! Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market, as you hire and fire upper management positions! It's time to try your hand in the corporate world with Capitalism 2!
This is the most comprehensive business simulation available!Key Features:
- Make critical business decisions in all areas including retail, manufacturing, marketing, research, agriculture, mining, real estate development and more
- Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market
- Hire and fire upper management positions such as Chief Operating Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and Chief Technical Officer
- Develop your own technology or acquire it from another company
- Expand your corporation into a true conglomerate; get ink on your fingers and take to the airwaves with your newspaper publishers, TV, and radio stations
- A realistic stock market that allows you to trade stock for quick profits or make long-term investments for ultimate rewards. On a corporate level, you may take the path of merger and acquisition to expand your business empire rapidly
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported. We recommend using GameRanger for multiplayer matchmaking. ...
A conspiracy against the king catapults the captain into a situation where he finds himself responsible for the defence of the last royal province. This is all that remains of the shattered kingdom, which has been torn apart by rivaling lords. And now even the king himself, ensconced in his capital, is threatened by enemy armies. This is the starting point of your Middle Ages adventure. Now you must win back all those provinces which once belonged to your king.
See what the love of a dedicated community can do for a game in our Knights & Merchants Mod Spotlight!Includes the original Knights & Merchants: The Shattered Kingdom and the expansion The Peasants Rebellion Complex “daily life” economy and resource management No population cap - the size of your army depends only on your capacity to feed your soldiers ...
Embark on a journey no one has taken before! Your quest begins at the foot of The Great Pyramid of Giza and continues through the Egyptian sands to the mysterious Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Travel through the enchanting Mediterranean islands to the glory of ancient Greece as your voyage continues. If you’re successful, you will behold the amazing Seven Wonders of the World. Let the journey begin!
Key Game Features:
• Supply building stones to your workers by matching three same-colored runes
• Time is limited! If you don’t make enough progress, your workers will strike
• 49 original levels as you journey through the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
• Earn exciting power ups that will aid in your journey
Interact with true historical events and persons to determine which path your nation will take in the game. The new game includes an elaborate and expanded system for diplomacy, trade, military might and development. It also includes new graphics, music, sound, manual and a new tutorial system to lower the learning curve.The possibility to demand or offer any combination of provinces, gold and diplomatic agreements as a result of peace. Europa Universalis II expands history's greatest cause of war "Religion", introducing Hinduism, Confucianism and Buddhism. Cultural groups based on linguistic differences between peoples have also been introduced to portrait the difficulty with which one controls the subjects of another culture during different time periods. A brand new event engine that produces historical, random and special events. The event engine is designed to let the player create his own events making it very fun to build scenarios. Many of the events have multiple choices. ...
City Life 2008 Edition is a next-generation City Builder. Its 3D game engine provides a level of detail and animation unprecedented in the City Builder genre, with total freedom of construction. From superb villas in residential neighbourhoods to imposing skyscrapers in the financial district, design, construct and develop the city of your dreams. Provide comfort and satisfaction for your citizens by offering them work, health care, entertainment facilities, and much more, and ensure that your city’s coffers are brimming. It’s up to you to manage your city efficiently, balancing booming development with the problems of pollution and traffic that this brings. Build a sense of community between the six unique subcultures, or pay the price if their relationships deteriorate into conflict or riots. You are the architect, mayor and business mogul!
City Life 2008 Edition contains all the content of the previous versions, adding a further 23 new maps and over 60 new buildings, including landmarks such as London’s Royal Opera House and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Over 360 buildings are at your disposal in this latest version. You now have the possibility to import satellite maps, heightmaps, and other user-generated terrain into the game. Use your imagination to create ever more spectacular towns, or recreate the exceptional cities of the real world!
- Gigantic city building simulation with high performance 3D engine.
- Explore 50 maps in five different environments.
- 360° camera rotation and zooming allows you to dive into the heart of your city and observe its inhabitants.
- Six unique subcultures with specific expectations and needs.
- Play in Scenario or Free Mode.
- New import tool for satellite maps and heightmaps.
- A powerful building creation tool based on a modular system. No technical skills required, only your imagination.
The long-standing 7 Wonders series keeps getting better and better! The fifth installment, 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover, adds an entirely new game component, new Wonders and a new and exciting material – Alien Energy!
The goal is still to construct exciting new Wonders by swapping same-colored runes to make matches of three or more to the tune of exploding bonuses. Make enough matches before time runs out to fill your arsenal with power-ups and the materials needed to complete your Wonders before your very eyes! As you complete each game board, bricks, water, gems, landscape, and now – Alien Energy! Excel and face bonus levels that take you deep below the earth’s surface to win materials like gold to adorn your Wonders! There is also, for the first time, a secondary game component to build a village! Mini-games rewards players with buildings and decorations to create their own village. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley! New game play and new Wonders await in Ancient Alien Makeover!Key Features:
- 56+ addictive and challenging levels
- Expanded play field
- New “alien energy” construction material!
- New village component
- 4 difficulty modes including “Zen” which has no timer.
- Players earn a star rating for the completion of any Wonder. There is replay value to improving the star rating from a 2 to a 4 because it will lead to unlocking the Bonus Wonder and more things to decorate the village.
- Players can earn a wide variety of achievements which are displayed in a trophy room.
Take part in an uncompromising struggle repelling freebooters' assaults. Watch out, the enemy may catch the tide for ruining your fortress. Build towers, collect crystals, upgrade spells and believe in your victory!
Welcome to the unique pirate style Tower Defence. Now the battle rages on by land and by sea!
Two worlds, more than 40 levels, unique ships, menacing bosses and powerful spells - all this will deepen you into the game.
1. To arms! Pirate armada dead ahead!
2. Engage in incredible sea battles!
3. Master the tactics of magic and arms!
4. Defeat powerful and scary bosses!
5. Download! Load! Sink'em all!
- 40 different progressively challenging levels
- 2 unique game settings
- 12 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- In-game store, for various upgrades.
- Fascinating gameplay ...
- Reveal the greatest conspiracy in the Space Age
- Travel and explore 4 planets
- Play with 3 different characters (Brawe, Luna and Danny)
- Two game-play modes: Hard-Core and Casual
- Meet the space pirates, Interstellar government, secret agents and more
There's nothing wrong with indulging in a little "fowl play" when it's Farm Frenzy 2, the all-new sequel to the smash hit of 2007! The fun never stops as you grow grass, feed chickens, collect eggs and take your produce to market. From there, you'll spend the money you earn on additional buildings that produce exciting new products, including delicious steaks, tasty cakes and quaint down-home apparel.
You've got to stay on your sun-kissed toes, though, to keep the bears from tearing up your farm. Thankfully, dogs are on hand to help drive them away! With tons of levels to complete, plenty of hidden gags to find, and an empty shelf begging to be filled with trophies for outstanding achievements, Farm Frenzy 2 will keep you busy throughout the dog days of summer and long after the harvest!
Five products to buy in the city
Four types of bears
12 buildings with three upgrades apiece
16 products to produce
17 secret gags to find and click on
19 awards to earn
Four additional buildings with three upgrades apiece
Cats and Dogs with three upgrades apiece
- Solve jigsaw puzzles of varying complexity
- 40 images from the National Gallery of Art
- Cute, cherry, and beautiful 3D graphics
- Fun, casual gameplay for everyone!
- Fresh Content: Audition is updated regularly with new content. Enjoy diverse music selections, pick your preferred new clothes and try new dance moves.
- Background Music (BGM) selector: Want to listen to your own playlist when you’re not on the dance floor? No problem! Our BGM selector’s just perfect for you.
- My Album: Create your own set list of favorite songs for your DJ pleasure whenever you man a game room.
- Over 20 different game modes to choose from.
- Couple with another player and unlock new modes and swag with the marriage feature.
- Thousands of outfits, hairstyles, shoes and fashion accessories to choose from. Dress your character in new threads with every update.
- Stay connected with old friends, make new friends and meet fellow hipsters from all over the world with the built-in instant messenger, friend list, chat, and more.
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the specter of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.STORYLINE
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.FEATURES
- Control three characters across three lanes, coordinate their attacks and spells to defeat an incoming horde of enemies!
- Plan your route carefully on the randomly generated maps filled with surprises! Travel through merchants, spell vendors, treasure chests and other crossroad locations to boost your character’s powers… but be vary not to succumb to the darkness!
- A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity. Discover new tricks and hidden features after hours of gameplay!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles and the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… and discover a band of long lost friends, such as the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes' powers and making each run unique! 300+ spells, 200+ items, 13 regions, and 12 playable heroes!
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again! Each run is different due to randomized maps, spells, items, and enemies. With each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
Ripped from today's headlines, Act of War: Direct Action™ is a frightening tale of suspense, international intrigue and geopolitical military conflict. This real-time strategy experience puts you squarely in control of counterterrorist forces and delivers a first look at tomorrow's war.
A crippling energy crisis. Terrorist attacks. Massive strikes. Global instability.
A shadowy Consortium of back-room conspirators determined to throw the world into utter chaos using widespread terror tactics.
A new "direct action" operation known as Task Force TALON to counter massive military assaults, rescue hostages, conduct classified spy missions, take prisoners and stop an unpredictable enemy bent on toppling the world's governments.
- Command ultra-realistic modern military units
- Power-packed combination of high-end cinema, video effects and live action
- Intense multiplayer operations for up to eight players
- Real urban combat, including POW captures and landscape destruction
- Gripping storyline by NY Times bestselling author, Dale Brown
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
Ascendancy is a strategy game developed by The Logic Factory. It was originally released in 1995. Virgin Interactive Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Ascendancy on PC.
After a fierce battle the giants were vanquished, except for one, whom the guardians overpowered with powerful magic and banished to a mysterious land above the clouds.
Thousands of years have passed and the world is once again on the brink of extinction.
All thanks to a boy who got hold of some magic beans powerful enough to open a path to the cloud world and put humankind in grave danger.
Taking on the role of a fledgling detective from the Brothers Grimm Institute, you’ll embark on a journey through magical worlds to find the castle of the last of the giants, and face him using your wits, magic spells, and the protection of the guardians.
The fate of the world is in your hands. Are you up to the challenge?
- Solve 83 unique tasks related to 15 hidden object scenes!
- Explore 52 locations in 5 diverse worlds!
- Find 400 items hidden in various locations!
- Test your wits in 29 mini-games!
- Find 41 collectible items!
- Comic book style cutscenes
- Outstanding visual design
- Addictive gameplay
- Two game play modes – Relaxed and Survivor
- 31 unique levels
- 36 unique locations to explore, from a wrecked ship to desolated well.
- Fun adventure spirit!
- Based on the classic novel by Daniel Defoe ...
Farmington Tales game is one of the best Casual games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Casual games.
More About Farmington Tales
Welcome to Farmington! Hope you're ready to get your hands dirty. Grab that plow and let's get farming in this unique Hidden Object Farming Sim hybrid!
Dahlia Farms is in trouble. The bank is planning to repossess the farm, and Floyd's only hope is winning the coveted Farmer of the Year. Time to build the best darn farm you ever laid eyes on!
Grow fruits and vegetables, nurture animals, and sell the product in your very own farmer's market! Search ‘round the farm for lost treasures in places like the hay barn, the pumpkin patch, and even the cow stable. Hidden objects are randomized so no scene is ever the same twice! Complete quests for folks in town, and hang out with a quirky cast of characters. Purchase blueprints from the shop and build upgrades like a silo or a windmill! Plow your fields, plant, water, fertilize and harvest the perfect crop. You can even harvest eggs, milk, and wool!
Dozens of mini-games and over 45 unique trophies to earn as you help Floyd and Dahlia save the farm!
- Explore picturesque Dahlia Farms
- Hidden objects change each time you play a scene!
- Grow fruits and vegetables in real-time!
- All-new hidden object bonus goals
- Sell your products at your very own farmer’s market
- Innovative quest system
- Expansive farm with over 75 upgrade choices!
- Earn over 45 unique trophies
- Meet a full cast of hilarious characters
- Dozens of replayable mini-games
- Unlock 20 stunning wallpapers for your desktop