The best games like Farmington Tales are:
- arrow_rightStardew Valley
- arrow_rightBattleBlock Theater
- arrow_rightTrain Valley
- arrow_rightSecret of the Magic Crystals
- arrow_rightRegency Solitaire
- arrow_right7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- arrow_rightFort Defense
100 Best Games Like Farmington Tales:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (41)
- Android (25)
- macOS (48)
- Linux (16)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (4)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Stardew Valley
The hero (in the beginning you can choose gender, name and appearance) - an office worker who inherited an abandoned farm. The landscape of the farm can also be selected. For example, you can decide whether there will be a river nearby for fishing.
The farm area needs to be cleared, and it will take time.
The hero has many different activities: plant and care for plants, raise livestock, practice crafts, extract ore, and also enter into relationships with residents of the neighbouring town to earn game money. Relationships with characters include communication, performing tasks for money, exchanging, searching for fossils and even military actions and marrying. The character is limited by the reserve of strength and health - both parameters are visible on the screen, and the game automatically puts the hero to rest if the limit of his capabilities is close. The game does not set any ultimate or primary goal, its many possibilities are designed for an unlimited time.
2. BattleBlock Theater
BattleBlock Theater is a platform game developed by The Behemoth.
The player was aboard the S.S. Friendship when the ship encounters a heavy storm that causes the ship to crash into a strange island. After the player awakens, no ship's crew members seem to be around. Moreover, it is revealed that the crew is held prisoner by cats that force the crew members to act out deadly performances in the cats' theater. The player has to pass all the levels in order to save Hatty Hattington, the best friend to one and all.
There are two game modes featured in BattleBlock Theater: Adventure Mode and the Arena. Adventure Mode resembles the game's campaign, which can be played alone or in co-op. There are multiple chapters in this mode that consist of several levels. In order to unlock the next chapter, the player has to get a certain amount of gems and pass the "Boss Level" which is a usual level but with a time limit. Players have the ability to collect balls of yarn in order to buy new equipment from cat guards.
Arena Mode is a competitive game mode for 2 to 4 players. Players take part in various mini-games to score the most points for their team and win the round.
3. Train Valley
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
Choose from over 40 characters, including mages, archers, pirates, ninjas, even time travelers! Customize your hero with countless cosmetic options and craft your own play-style with robust skill trees. Explore Maple World's mountains, deserts, jungles and more, or travel to the alien world of Grandis for even more intrigue. With millions of players to meet and countless adventures to be had, MapleStory is the MMO that lets you unleash your wild side.Key Features:
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
5. Secret of the Magic Crystals
In this game you manage a horse-breeding farm set in a fantasy surrounding. The game enables you to breed legendary horses such as Pegasus, Unicorn, Fire-steed, Ice-steed and Demon-steed. You can buy over 700 objects during the game. Make all kinds of horseshoes as well as lots of magical potions for your horses. If they are exhausted or ill, you are able to cure and look after them. Your horses and colts need lots of care and that’s the way they recover their strengths. You can train your horses on four different fields in five levels of difficulty. You can even breed them in order to have more talented horses. Different horse races help you to gather 25 kinds of cups and you can send your horses to complete 30 exciting missions.
- Real time weather and season changing.
- 5 different buildings and over 5 levels to upgrade your buildings on your farm.
- 5 different type of fantasy horses.
- Interactive horse caring.
- Over 700 items to decorate your stable.
- Over 30 kind of magical potions.
- Over 30 kind of magical horseshoes.
- 4 training fields to train your horses, 5 difficulty for each.
- 25 cups to win on horse races.
- 30 quests to find the lost magical crystals.
6. Regency Solitaire
Experience the romance of Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game. Help Bella take charge of her destiny and create the ballroom of her dreams.
Play your cards right as you tour historic locations, from stately homes and lavish gardens to the fashionable towns of London, Brighton and Bath. Decorate the family ballroom to unlock gameplay features and improve Bella’s chances of finding true love!
Avoid the clutches of the odious Mr. Bleakley, and reclaim a lost fortune. Cupid’s arrow can’t fail to find his target - in Regency Solitaire, love is always just around the corner.
- Smooth, satisfying solitaire gameplay.
- Makeover Bella's ballroom and costume.
- Sumptuous art and romantic storyline.
- 180 unique levels spread over 20 chapters.
- Unlock 31 exciting gameplay upgrades.
- Normal and Hard modes.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
More Glowing Reviews:
- "It's a really nice game. Expertly made, wonderful art, animation, and well-written characters."
- PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-solitaire-games/
- "I started it thinking it would just be a bit of throwaway fun. I’ve now played it more than StarCraft 2."
- Kotaku: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/18/23-games-you-might-have-missed-in-2015
- "A hypnotic plaything which takes the pastime of patience in a radically different direction."
- Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-22-unsung-games-of-2015-regency-solitaire
- "Playing Regency Solitaire for 26 hours was an honour and a delight."
- Giant Bomb/Felix Kramer: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/felix-kramers-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5346/
- "I love every minute, every second, every word of this game."
- Wardfire (youtuber): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKaWY6CQdE
- "I am so in love with this little game, I find that no superlatives will do."
- Jenn Frank (The Frisky): http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-06-12/regency-solitaire-is-this-years-casual-gaming-addiction/
- "Regency Solitaire, with its attention to detail in story, gameplay, and artistry, stands as an example of how a standard game can be reinvented with creativity"
- Game Rant (4.5/5): http://gamerant.com/regency-solitaire-reviews-229/
- "Regency Solitaire is as beautiful, clean, and elegant as the time period it represents."
- jayisgames (4.2/5): http://jayisgames.com/review/regency-solitaire.php
- "It had me hooked from start to finish and is definitely one of the most addictive examples of the genre"
- GameRamble (8.3/10): http://gameramble.com/Regency-Solitaire-PC-Review
- "A wonderfully addicting, deceptively simple solitaire game. Get it!"
- Nerdy But Flirty (A): http://nerdybutflirty.com/2015/06/09/review-regency-solitaire-win-a-hand-by-playing-hands/
- "The next eleven hours of my life were a blur."
- Smart Bitches Trashy Books (A-): http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/reviews/game-review-regency-solitaire/
- "Regency Solitaire is one of this year's most surprising games."
- DefunctGames (B+): http://www.defunctgames.com/courant/896/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire is a fantastic game in an underappreciated genre."
- Gamestyle (8/10): http://gamestyle.com/review/regency-solitaire-review/
- "The game is wonderfully endearing and I think a lot of people will be surprised if they give it a chance."
- Indie Games: http://indiegames.com/2015/07/a_debutantes_hand_regency_soli.html
- "Challenging, relaxing and satisfying in equal measure, the game managed to keep my attention for long periods of time"
- Go Play That: http://www.goplaythat.com/article/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire manages to engage the player while using game mechanics that are easy to pick up, but can require a lot of strategy to master."
- Infinite Indie: http://infiniteindie.com/81115/regency-solitaire-card-game-all-decked-out
- "This is a game that you could play and enjoy even if you have no interest in the historical period or the story."
- Emily Short: https://emshort.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/regency-love-tea-for-three-studios-marrying-mr-darcy/
- "The solitaire genre might be quite traditional in nature, but it’s far from old fashioned under the watchful eye of Grey Alien Games."
- Remeshed: http://remeshed.com/2015/regency-solitaire-took-casual-gamers-storm/
Categories in common with Regency Solitaire: Casual
7. 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
Embark on a journey no one has taken before! Your quest begins at the foot of The Great Pyramid of Giza and continues through the Egyptian sands to the mysterious Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Travel through the enchanting Mediterranean islands to the glory of ancient Greece as your voyage continues. If you’re successful, you will behold the amazing Seven Wonders of the World. Let the journey begin!
Key Game Features:
• Supply building stones to your workers by matching three same-colored runes
• Time is limited! If you don’t make enough progress, your workers will strike
• 49 original levels as you journey through the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
• Earn exciting power ups that will aid in your journey
8. Fort Defense
All hands on deck! Pirate armada dead ahead!
Take part in an uncompromising struggle repelling freebooters' assaults. Watch out, the enemy may catch the tide for ruining your fortress. Build towers, collect crystals, upgrade spells and believe in your victory!
Welcome to the unique pirate style Tower Defence. Now the battle rages on by land and by sea!
Two worlds, more than 40 levels, unique ships, menacing bosses and powerful spells - all this will deepen you into the game.
1. To arms! Pirate armada dead ahead!
2. Engage in incredible sea battles!
3. Master the tactics of magic and arms!
4. Defeat powerful and scary bosses!
5. Download! Load! Sink'em all!
- 40 different progressively challenging levels
- 2 unique game settings
- 12 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- In-game store, for various upgrades.
- Fascinating gameplay
9. Zuma Deluxe
Survive the ancient temples of Zuma, the critically acclaimed action-puzzler from PopCap! Deep in the jungle lie hidden temples bursting with traps and trickery, and it's up to you to uncover their treasures. Fire magical balls from your stone frog idol to make matches of three or more and clear the deadly chain before it reaches the golden skull.
Explore all the temples — if you're good, you’ll rack up huge combos and special bonuses that'll help you on your way. But think fast and aim smart, or you'll be history in this action-packed puzzle challenge!
- 3D accelerated graphics and effects.
- Stunning sounds and tribal tunes.
- Explore the Adventure mode and test your skills in Gauntlet mode.
- Over 20 temples to explore!
Categories in common with Zuma Deluxe: Casual
10. FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Indirect-control soccer with Worms-like crazy weapons!
We all love soccer – but how badly do you want to win? FootLOL lets you use mines, shields, aliens, cows, guns and many more cheats to decimate the opposing team and protect your players. Play against your friends or AI opponents.
As a manager, you’ll take your team through a few training matches, before being unleashed on new planets. As you go, you’ll unlock new gadgets, improve your players’ performance, and unlock new kits and hats for them to wear.
Opponents often have the same tricks you do so it’s not as simple as knocking the ball in the back of the net. You’ll need to fulfil the conditions for each level – which might mean losing, or fighting your way back from defeat! Thankfully, the addictive action, cute characters and the best arsenal seen in a football game since, well, Arsenal make every match too close to call.
Once you’ve finished FootLOL’s tournament mode, you can play against the computer or go online for gripping multiplayer. With the player who’s best at cheating winning, FootLOL is a funny old game!
- Four planets, each with several types of playing field
- Hilarious soccer chaos
- Highly customizable characters and teams
- Sixty levels
- Crazy abilities and tools
Foot Lol community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/footlol.epic.fail
Foot Lol community on VK: https://vk.com/footlol_crazy_football
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
11. Constructor Classic 1997
Constructor: It’s your city…DEAL WITH IT!
Constructor is an exciting game of strategic action and ruthless acquisition where you’re constantly having to watch your back! You might be a small property developer but you fully intend to control the city…by whatever means necessary! Manage your resources and workforce with an iron fist, just don’t forget to keep your enemies at bay…
Constructor is a mission-based game of strategy, resource management, action and acquisition. You are an ambitious property developer and your objective is to control as much of the city as possible, by whatever means necessary!
You begin with several land sites within the city and a small band of workers. Depending on your skills, financial resources, type of workforce and level of ruthlessness, you’ll be able to create high value residences and business throughout the neighbourhood.
In addition to building property you’ll also take an active interest in their décor and fittings.
And always remember; while a happy tenant always pays you rent on time, unhappy ones will need to be dealt with…
Categories in common with Constructor Classic 1997: Simulation
12. Capitalism 2
Capitalism 2 lets you build the empire of your dreams!
You become a corporate CEO and face real-world challenges as you build a business empire! It's a comprehensive business simulation that gives you the power to win the competition in the free market, with complex business strategies that might make you millions! Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market, as you hire and fire upper management positions! It's time to try your hand in the corporate world with Capitalism 2!
This is the most comprehensive business simulation available!Key Features:
- Make critical business decisions in all areas including retail, manufacturing, marketing, research, agriculture, mining, real estate development and more
- Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market
- Hire and fire upper management positions such as Chief Operating Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and Chief Technical Officer
- Develop your own technology or acquire it from another company
- Expand your corporation into a true conglomerate; get ink on your fingers and take to the airwaves with your newspaper publishers, TV, and radio stations
- A realistic stock market that allows you to trade stock for quick profits or make long-term investments for ultimate rewards. On a corporate level, you may take the path of merger and acquisition to expand your business empire rapidly
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported. We recommend using GameRanger for multiplayer matchmaking.
13. City Life 2008
Construct the city of the 21st Century with City Life!
City Life 2008 Edition is a next-generation City Builder. Its 3D game engine provides a level of detail and animation unprecedented in the City Builder genre, with total freedom of construction. From superb villas in residential neighbourhoods to imposing skyscrapers in the financial district, design, construct and develop the city of your dreams. Provide comfort and satisfaction for your citizens by offering them work, health care, entertainment facilities, and much more, and ensure that your city’s coffers are brimming. It’s up to you to manage your city efficiently, balancing booming development with the problems of pollution and traffic that this brings. Build a sense of community between the six unique subcultures, or pay the price if their relationships deteriorate into conflict or riots. You are the architect, mayor and business mogul!
City Life 2008 Edition contains all the content of the previous versions, adding a further 23 new maps and over 60 new buildings, including landmarks such as London’s Royal Opera House and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Over 360 buildings are at your disposal in this latest version. You now have the possibility to import satellite maps, heightmaps, and other user-generated terrain into the game. Use your imagination to create ever more spectacular towns, or recreate the exceptional cities of the real world!
- Gigantic city building simulation with high performance 3D engine.
- Explore 50 maps in five different environments.
- 360° camera rotation and zooming allows you to dive into the heart of your city and observe its inhabitants.
- Six unique subcultures with specific expectations and needs.
- Play in Scenario or Free Mode.
- New import tool for satellite maps and heightmaps.
- A powerful building creation tool based on a modular system. No technical skills required, only your imagination.
14. 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover
The long-standing 7 Wonders series keeps getting better and better! The fifth installment, 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover, adds an entirely new game component, new Wonders and a new and exciting material – Alien Energy!
The goal is still to construct exciting new Wonders by swapping same-colored runes to make matches of three or more to the tune of exploding bonuses. Make enough matches before time runs out to fill your arsenal with power-ups and the materials needed to complete your Wonders before your very eyes! As you complete each game board, bricks, water, gems, landscape, and now – Alien Energy! Excel and face bonus levels that take you deep below the earth’s surface to win materials like gold to adorn your Wonders! There is also, for the first time, a secondary game component to build a village! Mini-games rewards players with buildings and decorations to create their own village. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley! New game play and new Wonders await in Ancient Alien Makeover!Key Features:
- 56+ addictive and challenging levels
- Expanded play field
- New “alien energy” construction material!
- New village component
- 4 difficulty modes including “Zen” which has no timer.
- Players earn a star rating for the completion of any Wonder. There is replay value to improving the star rating from a 2 to a 4 because it will lead to unlocking the Bonus Wonder and more things to decorate the village.
- Players can earn a wide variety of achievements which are displayed in a trophy room.
15. Audition Online
Audition is an online music and dancing game that allows players to compete against and cooperate with players from around all over the world. Dance your way to virtual stardom by syncing your avatar's moves with the beat of today's hottest pop music. Players get to engage in a variety of single and multiplayer modes, while dressed in your choice of threads. No two avatars are alike, so customize your avatar to your heart’s content.Key Features
- Fresh Content: Audition is updated regularly with new content. Enjoy diverse music selections, pick your preferred new clothes and try new dance moves.
- Background Music (BGM) selector: Want to listen to your own playlist when you’re not on the dance floor? No problem! Our BGM selector’s just perfect for you.
- My Album: Create your own set list of favorite songs for your DJ pleasure whenever you man a game room.
- Over 20 different game modes to choose from.
- Couple with another player and unlock new modes and swag with the marriage feature.
- Thousands of outfits, hairstyles, shoes and fashion accessories to choose from. Dress your character in new threads with every update.
- Stay connected with old friends, make new friends and meet fellow hipsters from all over the world with the built-in instant messenger, friend list, chat, and more.
16. Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
A long, long time ago the world was the stage of the struggle between the sinister giants and the noble race of peace-keeping guardians.
After a fierce battle the giants were vanquished, except for one, whom the guardians overpowered with powerful magic and banished to a mysterious land above the clouds.
Thousands of years have passed and the world is once again on the brink of extinction.
All thanks to a boy who got hold of some magic beans powerful enough to open a path to the cloud world and put humankind in grave danger.
Taking on the role of a fledgling detective from the Brothers Grimm Institute, you’ll embark on a journey through magical worlds to find the castle of the last of the giants, and face him using your wits, magic spells, and the protection of the guardians.
The fate of the world is in your hands. Are you up to the challenge?
- Solve 83 unique tasks related to 15 hidden object scenes!
- Explore 52 locations in 5 diverse worlds!
- Find 400 items hidden in various locations!
- Test your wits in 29 mini-games!
- Find 41 collectible items!
17. Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
Inspired by Daniel Defoe’s classic masterpiece, Robinson Crusoe is a story of a man who survives a terrible shipwreck and finds himself cast away on an island in the Caribbean. In this incredible hidden object adventure that spans over 28 years, help Robinson explore the island, fight with cannibals, visit a lost village and construct a boat to sail back home!
- Two game play modes – Relaxed and Survivor
- 31 unique levels
- 36 unique locations to explore, from a wrecked ship to desolated well.
- Fun adventure spirit!
- Based on the classic novel by Daniel Defoe
18. Silver Tale
Take a fantastical journey across the kingdom. Solve quests, collect rare artifacts, build upgrades, and even craft new items! Traverse huge levels in search of the items needed to overcome obstacles. Find keys to unlock treasure chests, use mighty power-ups, and solve mind-bending puzzle challenges in this innovative new match-3 experience!
Delve into the deepest caves of the kingdom to collect the rare silver holly plants to save the King's life!
Silver Tale takes the match-3 genre to the next level!
- Explore huge levels.
- Build dozens of upgrades across the kingdom.
- Discover hundreds of items and solve quests.
- Craft your own items at the local blacksmith!
- Earn tokens to spend at the casino for bonus items.
- Daily login rewards!
- Beautiful orchestral soundtrack.
- Fully-voiced characters!
Categories in common with Silver Tale: Casual
19. Hidden Object 6-in-1 bundle
Following titles are included to this bundle:
Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood:
For centuries, parents have captivated their children with enchanting tales of faraway, magical lands. In one famous story, a wolf uses cunning and deception to try to eat the innocent Red Riding Hood. In the end, he did not live happily ever after... Now the wolf has returned and Red Riding Hood is once again in danger - but this is no fairytale! Instead, a modern day maniac has kidnapped a woman's fiance and cast her in the role of Red Riding Hood in his twisted fantasy. Guide the resourceful young lady as she tracks the wolf through a cemetery, a shabby motel and a dilapidated casino, searching for clues and solving the puzzles that lie between her and her beloved. Will she reach the madman in time, or will the wolf have his revenge? Their fate is in your hands!
Kronville: Stolen Dreams:
Walk the razor's edge between fantasy and reality as you stop a lunatic from gaining power over death! When 12 children vanish from the once peaceful town of Kronville, a school teacher named Astrid becomes wrapped up in a mystery beyond her comprehension. Guide her as she investigates the disappearances, and in so doing uncovers an evil plot involving an ancient artifact that can grant immortality. With each step on this perilous journey, you'll need to explore the city with a careful eye and solve cunning puzzles designed to keep you from discovering the truth.
In addition to scouring the streets of Kronville, your investigation will take you into the dreams of the kidnapped children, where a dark entity has trapped their souls. As you work your way through worlds based on "Red Riding Hood," "Peter Pan," and other popular fairy tales, you'll marvel at the visual beauty and become more and more immersed in the captivating story. Those who press on to the end will uncover a shocking secret about Astrid's past that suggests her involvement in the case was no accident. With its clever hidden object puzzle scenes, stunning artwork, and mesmerizing story, Kronville will hold you captive from beginning to end!
Panopticon: Path of Reflections:
Enter a world in which the border between reality and illusion is paper thin and the answer to a mystery will test the limits of human understanding! The world of Panopticon is filled with twists and turn, and will keep you guessing until the truth is revealed. Are you prepared for an adventure unlike any other?
Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition:
Long-forgotten memories bubble to the surface when the past invades the present in Lake House: Children of Silence! Located at the edge of a gloomy lake and shrouded in fog, the house at the center of this story has stood empty for 15 years. All that's left of the family that once lived there are their discarded belongings and home movies that reveal a terrible secret. Beckoned by what appears to be a ghost, a woman who lived there as a child and her fiance return to the house to solve a mystery that begins with an old photograph and ends in a secret room. Guide the fiance as he explores locations blanketed in mist and tries to rescue his bride-to-be from the grip of a masked stranger. Find hidden objects, solve puzzles and prepare yourself for an ending that will take you to a place darker than you can imagine!
The Other Side: Tower of Souls:
Beatrice and Lily might look like normal sisters, but they have a dark secret: Hidden from human eyes is a magic tower that contains a portal to the realm of the dead. One sister wants to open the gateway to gain knowledge and power; the other sister wants to stop her. Which sister wins in the end? Play The Other Side: Tower of Souls to find out!
Mexicana: Deadly Holiday:
Dia de Muertos, or the Day of the Dead, provides a stunning backdrop for a thrilling supernatural adventure in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday! Guide a young woman as she sets off on a desperate search for her fiance amidst the annual celebration in Mexico. Moments after a spectral figure kidnaps her beloved during a card reading, she begins her journey to the afterworld, where demons will plot her demise and ancients gods will lend her a helping hand. As you travel through a stunning fiery wasteland on your way to a realm of peace and tranquility, you'll search for cleverly hidden objects, solve skillfully designed puzzles, and crack dozens of devious mini-games. Along the way, you'll slowly unfold the astonishing truth of who the young woman really is. Set in a captivating world, and featuring visuals and music inspired by the Land of Enchantment, Mexicana: Deadly Holidays is packed with thrills unlike any you have experienced!
Categories in common with Hidden Object 6-in-1 bundle: Casual
20. 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
In an all-new 7 Wonders, you’ll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites ever dreamed of. With a team of master builders, you’ll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley!
Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.
Dust off your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders Magical Mystery Tour!
Key Game Features:
• 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth, City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
• BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
• Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
• Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
• Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
• Fun mini-games for an extra challenge!
21. MOAI 2: Path to Another World
A long time ago, in a land far away, a king ruled with his queen in peace and prosperity. Then one day, a dark force kidnapped his beloved and left a path of destruction in its wake. To save his beloved, the ruler must take up arms and pursue his adversary across three magical realms. He must also take up a hammer, a hoe, and a pickaxe so he can rebuild the homes and the lives of his people!
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
22. Sacred Almanac Traces of Greed
The mysterious disappearance of a chief engineer Jonathan Finch, interrupts the construction of a trunk railway. Construction company forced to freeze works. The head of the company sends a film footage with records of the accident to his friend, an ex-army officer Richard Stone. Richard's attention rivets one of the tragical moments. He notices the stone monument, and its origin become a riddle for the hero. Having agreed to participate in the investigation, Richard doesn't suspect yet, he takes a dangerous path of a defender of an ancient civilization.Features:
- 32 Animated and Picturesque Game ScenesMore Than 20 Challenging Mini GamesThe inventory Objects Are Composite and Unique Multipurpose Cane will help you out in tough situationsMysterious Cryptex will be open by founding all crystalsNever get lost with our Interactive MapChoose between 3 difficulty modes.
23. MOAI 4: Terra Incognita Collector’s Edition
With the new tools and artifacts at your disposal, though, and your ability to manage your time and resources well, you're equipped to overcome every challenge you'll face. And with the copious content available in the Collector's Edition of Moai 4: Terra Incognita, you'll be tackling a lot of challenges! In addition to an epic bonus chapter, you'll get a step-by-step walkthrough, character bios, music, artwork, and more! Don't delay; this incredible journey can begin today!
- An epic story of adventure
- Dozens of challenging levels
- Vibrant artwork and animation
- Collector's Edition bonuses
- Achievements galore
24. MOAI V: Collector’s Edition
Powerful magic is at your fingertips as you prepare for a ceremony that will protect your island home! Guide the young twins Hika-Ri and Kao-Ri as they go their separate ways on a journey that will culminate in a once-in-a-lifetime experience. As they gather the items and skills they will need to perform a ritual that will save their people from disaster, you will control them one at a time, strategically gathering and managing resources, repairing villages and completing quests for the natives they encounter.
You will also unleash the power of nature to ward off hurricanes, droughts, floods and more by drawing elemental signs on your screen using your mouse cursor. This innovative approach to casting spells will save you precious time as you race against the clock to earn achievements, unlock bonus levels and find magic items that can help you complete levels even faster.
Containing dozens of levels set in lush tropical environments, eerie caves, fiery deserts, snow-capped mountains and an underwater kingdom, Moai 5 is packed with jaw-dropping visuals and animations. All this and more is wrapped up in a thrilling narrative told through gorgeous hand-drawn story scenes.
Hika-Ri and Kao-Ri are ready to begin the adventure of a lifetime. Will you join them?
- Dozens of captivating levels
- An easy mode for new players
- Downloadable artwork and music
- A detailed walkthrough of each level
- A step-by-step tutorial
1. Remove obstacles.
2. Collect resources.
3. Build and repair production facilities.
4. Complete the quests for the level.
25. Farm Frenzy 2
There's nothing wrong with indulging in a little "fowl play" when it's Farm Frenzy 2, the all-new sequel to the smash hit of 2007! The fun never stops as you grow grass, feed chickens, collect eggs and take your produce to market. From there, you'll spend the money you earn on additional buildings that produce exciting new products, including delicious steaks, tasty cakes and quaint down-home apparel.
You've got to stay on your sun-kissed toes, though, to keep the bears from tearing up your farm. Thankfully, dogs are on hand to help drive them away! With tons of levels to complete, plenty of hidden gags to find, and an empty shelf begging to be filled with trophies for outstanding achievements, Farm Frenzy 2 will keep you busy throughout the dog days of summer and long after the harvest!
Five products to buy in the city
Four types of bears
12 buildings with three upgrades apiece
16 products to produce
17 secret gags to find and click on
19 awards to earn
Four additional buildings with three upgrades apiece
Cats and Dogs with three upgrades apiece
26. Puzzles Under The Hill
Puzzles Under The Hill features Pamela Possum taking a stroll to visit her best friend Sammy Squirrel. Along the way, Pamela collects shiny jewels unveiling wonderful jigsaw challenges, featuring beautiful imagery from the National Gallery of Art. Your task is to join the adventure through the forest, passing sweet little cottages, putting together increasingly complex jigsaw puzzles. To complete the quest, each puzzle must be completed, and only by reaching the end will the two friends come together.Key Features:
- Solve jigsaw puzzles of varying complexity
- 40 images from the National Gallery of Art
- Cute, cherry, and beautiful 3D graphics
- Fun, casual gameplay for everyone!
27. MOAI: Build Your Dream
Discover the wonders of an uncharted island and help the natives restore their ravaged land to its former glory in Moai: Build Your Dream! Overcome the fury of an active volcano, hordes of attacking ghosts and the threat of dwindling resources as you guide the hero and a native princess on their quest. Coax the resources you need to survive and rebuild villages out of the earth. Calculate the quickest way to accomplish your tasks in order to unlock dozens of brag-worthy achievements. And learn to use powerful Moai statues to defend your workers as they perform the tasks you assign. There will never be a dull moment as you enjoy the colorful graphics, life-life character animations, and dazzling comic book style story interludes in Moai: Build Your Dream!
- Comic book style cutscenes
- Outstanding visual design
- Addictive gameplay
28. NALOGI 2
NALOGI 2 - bright satirical game in the genre of RPG. Anime girls can make a difference! Classic combat turn-based system as in JRPG. Opposition is suppressed. Glory to the great emperor! Long live the empire! The emperor became emperor after the election. PAY NALOG! Features:
- Turn-based combat system
- LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!
- Combinations of tricks and spells
- Beautiful and juicy anime girls
- Unusual plot
- + Trading cards (after Valve approval)
Thanks a lot ♥
29. Railroad Pioneer
A great Adventure begins.
Join us on a Journey into History and Adventure. Be a pioneer and build the most famous transcontinental railroad tracks in the United States of America throughout the 19th century. Our Journey starts in the city of New York around the year 1830. Discover the famous trail of the railroad pioneers to the sunny east coast.
Experience the Dangers and Challenges of those times and enter one of the biggest Adventures in the history of the Railroad. In Railroad Pioneer you are invited to explore these famous routes step by step. Learn about the fantastic history of discovering the west of America and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Enjoy the trip!Key features
- Real-time business simulation in complete 3D
- Unique mix of exploring, business and transport-management simulation in real-time
- Fog-of-war introduced into this genre as an additional element
- Historically correct campaign with 10 story-based missions
- Different game modes for long playability
- 13 different professions like Pioneer, Trapper etc. for various explore missions
- 25 historically correct locomotives with an individual upgrade system
- 22 expandable industries from farms to military industry
- 10 different wagon types for transporting of 18 different goods
- 5 different landscape settings
- Easily accessible game system with strategic development opportunities
- Multiplayer mode via LAN and Internet with up to 4 players
30. Ragnarok Journey
Ragnarok Online Journey is a free to play Fantasy MMORPG set in a world of rich norse mythology, classic monsters, and powerful magics. Choose one of Six classes (Swordsman, Mage, Thief, Archer, Acolyte, and Merchant) and explore a rich and unique world.
- Play freely: Play by your own rules and time! Newly implemented auto-questing and auto-grinding systems.
- Explore a massive fantasy world of Ragnarok: Journey through familiar areas with friends and battle through numerous dungeons.
- Create and Customize your Hero: Level up and transcend with classic classes like the Swordsman, Mage, and Thief.
- Hunt down MVP Monsters: Hunt down with friends and compete with other players to destroy highly sought after MVP monsters.
- Daily Rewards: Get daily rewards and items to help you adventure.
31. Strike Commander
Twenty-two years after the fall of the Soviet Union, the world has become embroiled in a series of conflicts centered around an ever-dwindling resource: oil. Mankind’s hopes for world peace lie battered and broken. Take command of Stern’s Wildcats, an elite squadron of mercs trying to fly straight in a world of deceit and violence. Engage rival merc squadrons, third world dictators, and the armies of the dreaded IRS. In a world gone mad, there’s plenty of room to fly, all that’s required is the cash.
Strike Commander puts you in the best place to witness fast-paced dogfighting action: the pilot’s seat. Fly high as you take on over 60 missions, each more challenging than the last in your top-of the-line F16 squadron piloted by the best crew in the business (operational success rate of 86%). Strike Commander is a classic flight combat sim where a pilot is only as good as his, or her, last flight. Fly to survive and survive to fly, in this modern-day action-oriented jet fighter combat simulation!Strike Commander includes the original game, Strike Commander: Tactical Operations, and the expanded Speech Pack. Features Gauntlet mode: wave after wave of enemies.See how long you can survive! A powerful and gripping story set in an alternative future that didn't turn out quite as expected.
Categories in common with Strike Commander: Simulation
32. Old Factory
Things have never been so hard. Robots, mutants, zombies and humans have converged in a deadly battle in this shooter game. The arena for the epic battle was chosen – an old abandoned factory on the edge of the galaxy.
The game is either a first person or third person. To help you win, look for weapon in abandoned buildings, collect ammunition and first aid kits, hide and try to hold out until your last breath, but be wise, you have no friends here, so shoot everything that moves.
- Multiple gameplay: first person or third person.
- Many types of weapons.
- Thrilling soundtrack.
- Survival – fight to be the most deadly in combat.
33. Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Pride of Nations follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
35. Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame
Jill & Mike have established their gardening company in Sunnyvale and now they are ready for the next step. Unfortunately, the dastardly Cliff Gold escaped prison and it seems that he is out for revenge on those who brought him to prison. Help Jill & Mike to win a contest that will be followed by contracts all over the world and uncover, what the villain is really up to.
Manage your time and resources effectively in this time-management gardening adventure. With both limited time and resources, you must work quickly and efficiently to get the highest possible score. Gardens Inc. might start off simple, but get ready for a challenge the further you plow through all 50 levels! Keep collecting and managing valuable resources that are used to complete goals on each level. Master these aspects, and you can get to the bottom of Cliff Gold's plan!
- 50 dynamic & varying levels
- Create beautiful gardens to your liking or try to guess your customer’s desires
- Countless achievements
- High replayability
36. FarmVille 2: Country Escape
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** “FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable” – TIME **
** ""Officially not just for Facebook anymore"" - Los Angeles Times **
** ""They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series"" - Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast and then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery and take a spin at the Prize Wheel"
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
37. Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition
She said yes! Alan was finally going to marry his sweetheart, Catalina. She only had one small request before the wedding, to ask for her father’s blessing. The young couple travels to the small town in Mexico where her father is from, arriving just in time for the annual Day of the Dead celebration. But when he doesn’t meet them at the train station, that’s only the beginning of their problems. Is it just the heat, or did that book talk to you? And that guy is definitely wearing a skeleton mask, right? Cross the border between life and death in this festive Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. The Collector’s Edition includes:
Festive collectables and achievements!
Quirky atmosphere and funny characters!
Travel to the Land of the Dead!
Unlockable arcade mini-games
38. Time Trap - Hidden Objects
You set off on a journey around an abandoned town to unravel a mystery of a missing journalist.
A unique post-apocalyptic atmosphere and realistic graphics, ambient music, puzzles and mini-games will make your adventure unforgettable.
- Hidden Objects game
- 55 realistic post-apocalyptic scenes
- 37 challenging locations
- Original system of hints
- 11 languages supported
The story began a few years ago. A report by a journalist John Dow rocked the public: a catastrophe happened at the scientific center of Time Loop Corporation. They were forced to recognize the scene of the accident as dangerous. Quarantine was set there and the military department took charge of the site.
Recently John Dow brought up the subject of the forbidden town once again. He alleged that the quarantine perimeter was extending, that there was anomalous area within the perimeter, and that the corporation tried to conceal that. It was soon reported that John Dow had vanished. Apparently, he went to the quarantine area to continue his investigation...
39. Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death Collector's Edition
Uncover the mystery behind an artist’s deadly talent in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death! Your daughter, Angie, was traveling through Europe when she vanished without a trace. Her last letter urged you to come to a remote island town in Italy, where she had stumbled upon a dark secret. When you arrive, you learn that there has been a series of tragic deaths in town, accompanied by sightings of a legendary spirit called the Silhouette. With no way of knowing who would be next, citizens turned to Virgil, a local artist who could famously predict the future through his paintings. Now you must seek out Virgil and his mysterious paintings before you and your daughter become the next victims of his deadly predictions!
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus story
Gorgeous art and screensavers
Downloadable music tracks
Integrated Strategy Guide
40. Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season
Harvest a crop of thrills as you rebuild your farm in the wake of a hurricane! Care for your animals, gather produce, and learn a slew of delicious recipes to sell in town. It's not all fun and farms, though. You'll need to foil the plans of pesky ferrets who aim to steal your goods!
When things get tough, take a break from the rigors of your farm and score big on the roulette table! Just remember to keep your eyes peeled for amusing collectible stickers. With dozens of exciting levels, vivid art, amusing animation, and bonus features galore, Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season is going to blow you away!
- Bright and colorful visuals
- Simple point-and-click gameplay
- Awards for kicking Farm Frenzy butt!
- Hilarious stickers to collect!
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
41. Eternal Journey: New Atlantis
Travel from the deepest trenches of the Atlantic Ocean to the awe-inspiring wonders of Mars as you solve the greatest archeological puzzle known to man: the origin of Atlantis. Through stunning production values and cunningly designed puzzles, Eternal Journey: New Atlantis will draw you into an experience unlike any other hidden object adventure. The Collector’s Edition of Eternal Journey features a bonus chapter that further explores the surprise ending of the main storyline, illuminating concept art, colorful desktop wallpapers and a step-by-step walkthrough. Don’t miss a moment of this extraordinary adventure!
• 35 mini-games to beat
• 100 locations to explore
• Over 200 hidden objects
• 13 hidden object scenes
• 25 animated cinematics
42. MOAI 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition
The Hero and Bright Light return in an all-new adventure to reclaim a stolen artifact and crush a threat to their kingdom and their people. In the compelling and entertaining Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition, you control the fate of the main characters as they travel across visually stunning lands to complete their quest. Using clever time and resource management strategies, you will control the heroes and their workers as they rebuild decimated villages, defeat enemies, and survive off the land. They will also learn that a little magic along the way can make a big difference in the end.
With the main quest, a colossal bonus chapter, and alternate levels to complete, Moai 3 offers hours upon hours of addictive gameplay. In addition, players can earn dozens of achievements, unlock useful bonus items, and access a multitude of extras, including a step-by-step walkthrough, desktop wallpapers, and a downloadable soundtrack! With all of this and more, Moai 3 is poised to be your next great adventure!Key Game Features:
- Over 100 levels to complete
- Captivating and comical story
- Special Collector's Edition bonuses
- Amazing gameplay
Categories in common with MOAI 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition: Casual
43. Cadria Item Shop
44. Virtual Villagers: A New Home
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. They need to become farmers, builders, scientists, parents and make decisions about unpredictable 'island events'! Guide their day-to-day lives and help them explore and restore their new home. As your village grows and prospers, your villagers become curious about their mysterious new island home and the secrets it holds. HOW WILL YOU LEAD YOUR TRIBE?
- Real-Time: new surprises every time you turn the game on
- Hundreds of unique villagers
- Unique and unpredictable "Island Events" to keep you on your toes
- Breed your villagers and raise your own tribe
Spiritlands is a 4X casual resource and people management game in which you create or generate lands of over 3000 isometric tiles and build a populous from campfire to teeming city, from collecting resources, to building and assigning hundreds of workers to a variety of roles including farmers, explorers, and soldiers!
The game pits you against a changing and challenging world- only this time you are it's creator! With hundreds of thousands of possibilities, from desert lands, to waste lands, each world you create changes your gameplay. Explore your world with generated ruins and enemy camps, as you discover, research, and fight to improve and protect your people as you grow.
Humanity has become consumed with greed. While some grow richer, others are starving. Riots have dismantled many of the world governments, and people seek refuse from the chaos and carnage that now plagues the Earth.
In an attempt to free yourself from damnation, you branched out on your own path to the fabled eighth continent, hundreds of miles from the shores of any established country.
Few had dared to travel across the sea into the mist- with tales of lost ships and ancient wars that once destroyed the Spiritlands.
For you however, the danger draws you in... the mysteries, the colonies, the freedom to create and do as you desire.
You dream of making your own civilisation, to start again! Through blood, wealth, or discovery you will rise with your people, from the wood of the forests, to the iron from the mountains, the Spiritlands will become your home.
Spiritlands is a game about possibility and survival. The goal is open-ended, to establish as many settlements you want, with as much population or size as you want.
You might want to create masses of resource guzzling cities with skyscrapers and tarmac roads that tear down the nature that once was there. Or you might want to make hamlets and towns, each producing different goods that share across your civilisation, preserving the nature as sources of happiness. Either is possible- and so is anything in between! Your lands are yours to build up as you please. The end goal is to look at what you have made and feel proud of it.
Your people need 5 things:
Your people are your explorers, workers and soldiers- they fuel your growth and are specific to the settlement they are in.
Resources are the corner stone for each settlement that you control. Resources fuel buildings and your people, from feeding them to training them. In the early game, you can click or click-hover over tiles to collect their resources. As a leader you make the first buildings in your Capital. Soon after your resources become automated as you create farms, lumbermills, quarries, mine, and fishing areas and assign your people as needed.
Each resource has a rate create by consumption of your automation. You must keep resources in the positive to
Spiritlands definitely isn't a game about staying in one area with one settlement. You are encourages to explore, carefully. Placing campfires, you break through the fog the of the lands, uncovering old ruins that you can tell your people to explore for loot chests. You can also uncover colonies that you can trade or fight with.
There are also enemy encampments of different sizes, who will attack your settlements if you are large enough to be noticed. You can also attack them. Exploring uncovers more lands, more resource tiles, and more opportunities!
There are 4 colonies across your lands:
The Port Keepers- they run a harbour with ships that create food.
The Woodlanders- they run lumbermills for wood.
The Stonecutters- they live in the hills mining stone.
The Miners- who live in the mountains and trade coal.
Each colony can be traded with at your markets. Once discovered you can befriend them by trading with them the resources that they need, so that they can build and eventually provide you with freebees! Anger them through attacks though and they will hunt your people.
Whether you are fighting encampments or waging wars on colonies- combat is a necessary part of expanding. By building attack barracks, you can create a collective army of soldiers to use as you wish. They are trained purely in attack, and can be researched to be made stronger. Sometimes you will come under attack, especially if you leave an enemy encampment alone for too long. So you need defences...
Everywhere has a viewable defence score. Attacks will centre on one of your buildings, but will damage the surrounding area. You can build walls to increase your score, as well as creating defensive barracks or watch towers and posting soldiers.
Research (a work in progress!)
Research comes in 3 paths:
1) The Discoverers -
Discoverers seek peaceful routes to knowledge, unvailing the world and the secrets in it is their goal, while preserving the natural landscape around them.
2) The Evolutionists -
Evolutionists pursue prosperity and growth. They want to control vast areas with masses of resources and highly developed land.
3) The Conquerors -
Conquorers desire power above all else. They wish to route out all competitors and destroy them, and to be the only sign of life in these lands.
Research can increase production power, add buildings such as water towers, armouries and taverns, and even encourage cannibalism.
The Map Editor is the first thing you see after entering your name and the name of your civilisation. On the screen are 3 different sized paintbrushes, as well as a tile selection panel so you can paint tiles. You can also adjust sliders to regenerate your land- as well as paste in seeds you might get from the forum for example.
The Editor is really easy to use, allowing you to create beautiful hand-made landscapes. The default areas are perfectly usable and randomly generated, but you can create dead wastelands, vast deserts, biome based places or one single island to fight over- you can even recreate some of your favourite maps from other games!
Scenarios (a work in progress!)
Scenarios add a new dimension to the game. They start you in developer hand made lands, with existing settlements and buildings, with challenges to overcome- similar to old Rollercoaster Tycoon games!
Your goal is to stabilise all settlements and regain control. Whether you need to quickly forge an army to defeat enemy encampments- or save a settlement from extinction! You will wonder how the mess could have been created in the first place.
Scenarios are fun additions for players who have became experienced in the main game.
Spiritlands is a fun game packed with content and lots to manage and grow. If you like incremental games, and games of this style you will enjoy this game! Brought to you by the creators of Project Abyss, we work with players to make any adjustments we agree are needed- and many tweaks and small features have been added this way!
Check out https://www.tallstorystudios.com/ forums for more!
46. Animal Rivals
Animal Rivals is a classic Party Game up to 4 players locally!
Grab your friends, pick up some gamepads and fight! There can be only one ruler!
• 4 player fun - play solo or with friends!
• Arcade mode with story for every character - Find out why do they fight!
• Different game modes - Destroy, Catch, Collect or Run your way to victory!
• Over 15 stages with variations in game and growing!
• Four different animals to start with...
• ... and many more to unlock up to 10 characters at start
• Additional unlockables like costumes and colors in the game (tons of unlockables)
• Return of classic party game genre
• Unique graphics bringing together satire and cartoon characters
• Game is a growing party games platform - updated at least once a month with new content!
The players will have a chance to play as different funny animals, made in the grotesque way like the 80s and 90s TV shows, that fight for the Animalonia's throne.
Each animal has his own desires and reasons to fight and uses their own way of fighting. But the tournament itself is not easy – contenders need to use their speed, cleverness and intelligence.
Animal Rivals is perfect game for 4 players, that love to compete locally, just like in classic party games.
Game presents a uniqe art style mixing the cartoonish looks and satire approach. So both the old and young gamers will find something for themselves. Great and healthy competition, challenges and fun are what Animal Rivals is!
The story in short:
King Bryan inherited the throne... you can say by accident. And for a long time he ruled the Kingdom just because the lazy and well prospering animals didn’t care about politics. Years have passed as fast as new budget cuts were appearing. But what struck the animals in the Kingdom was the reform of public media. Bigger license fee?! Oh, we will not tolerate that! But thankfully there was a law, or maybe a so called a hole in law, that let any animal challenge current ruler. The only detail, that the cat Leonidas didn’t notice was the fact that it was in fact an open tournament. So it wasn’t long before more contenders appeared to claim the throne for their own reasons.
So it’s time to sharpen your claws and fangs, prepare your hair and nail – the fight is about to Begin!
Collector - you will get a random set of items to collect as fast as you can and bring them to your table. It will not be easy as enemies will definitely try to stop you. But you have all the tools you need to win – use your special ability in the right time or pick up a level specific power-up to gain advantage.
Runner – the name says it all – run as fast as you can to the finish line! But beware of the traps on the stage!
Catcher – try to catch most of the cannonballs fired by the cannons! But remember – enemies never sleep. Also watch out for the exploding bombs!
Destroyer – every animal has their favorite color – this time they will destroy boxes in that color. Animal with best score wins.
From the start we will have:
• Cat Leonidas
• Pig Shaw
• Sloth Jasper
• Lion Bryan
After beating arcade mode a few times you will unlock:
• Panda Ed
• Rat Clarence
• Anteater Arnold
• Proboscis Monkey Gary
• T-Rex Bobby
• Mecha-Dog Zax
47. Zavix Tower
Zavix Tower is a challenging fantasy roguelike turn-based CRPG set in a never ending tower!
Recruit, level, gear up, and develop a group powerful adventurers as you climb the tower.
- 7 Playable Hero Classes
- More than 100 Skills
- More than 30 Unique Mobs.
- 10 Unique Bosses
- Large Talent Trees For Each Class
- Tons Of Gear (limitless)
- Endless Tower
Can you defeat the Demons and cleanse Zavix Tower?
48. RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™ is a new RCT experience, remastered in 2017 by franchise creator Chris Sawyer to combine the best features from two of the most successful and beloved RCT games in the series’ history – RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2. Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic also comes complete with the Toolkit, Wacky Worlds, and Time Twister expansion packs! Create and run amazing parks filled with the most outrageous rides imaginable. RCT Classic includes a mixture of authentic playability, depth of gameplay and unique graphical style of Chris Sawyer’s original best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon® PC Games. Packed with content, players can enjoy designing and building roller coasters and rides, landscaping parks and managing the staff and finances to keep their guests happy and the money flowing in. Can you become the next RollerCoaster Tycoon?
The Original RollerCoaster Sim: Experience all the fun from the original RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2 games, with a new sim that combines the best elements of both classic titles.
Coaster Construction: Create incredible roller coasters – Quickly build a pre-made design or use the intuitive piece-by-piece building tools to design and theme your own unique rides.
Park Designer: Keep your guests happy by building gentle or wild rides, food and drink stalls, water rides, and even transport rides to take them around the park; Customize your park by building scenery, fine-tuning the landscape, and routing the footpaths.
Park Management: Run your park’s marketing and finances to make a profit while attracting more guests; Organize your staff to keep the park running well and looking its best.
Exciting Environments: Build the ultimate theme park in a variety of challenging environments, from the tranquility of Forest Frontiers to the bustling commerce of Megaworld Park.
Park Scenarios: Progress through 95 classic park scenarios from RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2.
Authentic Gameplay: Classic-style isometric graphics and original amusement park music and sound effects.
Packed with Content: Includes hundreds of types of roller coasters and rides, and dozens of different shops, stalls, and facilities.
Wacky Worlds Expansion Pack: Find your passport and pack your bags! Wacky Worlds takes players on the ultimate trip around the globe in 17 new park scenarios! Includes exotic rides, profitable concessions and the most famous landmarks known to man including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall of China and more! Each location is packed with opportunities for success, fun and unique challenges.
Time Twister Expansion Pack: Travel through time with 14 new park scenarios based on historical and fantasy time-themes and build a park that is truly a blast from the past (or future if you like). Play in a Prehistoric amusement park decorated with huge animated T-Rex’s and coasters such as the Raptor Ride, or choose from Mythological times, the Dark Ages, the Rock & Roll crazed ‘50s, the Future or the Roaring Twenties.
Park Scenario Editor: Design and build your own amazing parks – Make them as easy or as challenging as you want, using your choice of scenery and rides! Includes a number of Six Flags parks to get you started.
Ride Designer: Build, test, fine-tune and theme your own awesome roller coaster designs in the Ride Designer before saving them for use while playing!
Import and Export: Share your saved parks, park scenarios and ride designs with friends, and try out their creations too! (Includes the ability to import most saved parks and scenarios created with the original RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 PC game).
49. Heaven & Hell
In the devilish match-3 game Heaven & Hell, you'll have to help the witty angel Angelo bring back the heavenly artifacts stolen by the devil. But it won't be easy! Make your way through the subdivisions of hell and solve great match3 levels and other puzzles to regain possession of the scattered artifacts. Play over 200 thrilling match3 levels full of humorously hand drawn graphics! Use several unique bonuses, choose out of three different game modes and unlock great achievements.
- Visit the 6 different worlds and play 3 different game modes
- Play over 200 thrilling levels and win great bonuses
- Unlock loads of achievements
- Enjoy the hand drawn graphics
- Lots of humor and fun for all ages
50. Farm Frenzy 3
Manage five farms around the world and try your hand at penguin-breeding and jewelry-making in Farm Frenzy 3! Features 95 outrageously fun levels, 30 wacky animals and more upgrades than there are ears in a corn field! What's more, as you grow crops, feed animals, collect produce and manufacture goods, you'll be treated to some of the zaniest animation to ever grace a casual game! Will you help Scarlett become the president of the farmer’s union by earning the votes of the people she helps? Find out when you go back to the farm in Farm Frenzy 3!
- 95 levels in five countries
- 30 animals, including five enemies
- 33 products to make
- 17 buildings and vehicles
- 16 trophies and achievements
- Colorful comic book interludes