The best games like Farm Frenzy 4 are:
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies
- arrow_rightSonic Generations
- arrow_rightMario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- arrow_rightPit People
- arrow_rightFat Princess
- arrow_rightSam & Max Hit the Road
- arrow_rightZuma's Revenge!
100 Best Games Like Farm Frenzy 4:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (88)
- Xbox One (4)
- PlayStation 4 (7)
- iOS (36)
- Android (26)
- macOS (27)
- Linux (9)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (6)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
1. Plants vs. Zombies
The first part of the famous casual game about plants and zombies from the studio PopCap. The player will act as a homeowner, who uses different types of plants to protect his house from the invasion of zombies.
In the game, there are several types of plants and mushrooms that have a unique defense or attacking characteristics. The playing field is divided into 5 or 6 horizontal lines, along which the undead moves. To plant a plant, you need to spend a local analog of gold "suns." Most plants can attack enemies only on their own line, however, as they pass and purchase upgrades, you can attack and enemies on several lines.
The game has three modes: singleplayer, multiplayer and Adventure Mode, in which players can earn currency for upgrades. As you go through, additional modes open: for example, Survival Mode and Puzzle Mode with mini-games.
2. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
3. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex,
transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once-peaceful land. To
restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi must team up with
a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with
weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system, Mario + Rabbids
Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises,
combining all that you love about Mario's iconic universe with the
side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.
Mario & Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure that combines
the best of these two worlds!
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids
heroes with their own unique personalities.
Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a
fresh gameplay experience.
Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with
enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system,
even on the go.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
4. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
5. Fat Princess
Check out the world of the PlayStation fan-favorite Fat Princess.
In this classic title for the PS3™ system, rescue your beloved princess through teamwork in this comic medieval battle royale. There's a catch, though—the other team has been feeding her magical cake, making her harder to escort back to your castle. Charge head first into battle, heal teammates as they break through enemy lines, and upgrade your castle defenses as you work with your team to save your princess.
• Online & Offline Multiplayer – Up to 32-player online matches, in-game voice chat, and party mode with up to 4 players on the same machine
• Maps – Enjoy 12 comical and challenging maps
• Five Character Classes – Change between Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest
• Unique Game Modes – Includes single-player story campaign, plus exciting modes like Rescue the Princess, Snatch 'n Grab, Team Deathmatch and Invasion
Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP.
Fat Princess: ©2010 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC.
Platform: PlayStation 3
6. Sam & Max Hit the Road
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America’s quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure!
Solving this case is up to you! You direct the actions of Sam & Max, tearing down the road with mayhem on their minds and Corn Duds™ on their breath, on a peril-fraught mission to make the world safe for Sasquatches and sentient mammals everywhere!
Based on Steve Purcell's unconventional cult comic books, Sam & Max will take you on an irreverent road trip adventure that will put hair on your back. Collide with tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens.
Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!
• Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor!
• Endless hours of fun playing mini-games like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!
• Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
• Roadside attractions your parents refused to stop at!
• This game is powered by ScummVM.
Categories in common with Sam & Max Hit the Road: Adventure
7. Zuma's Revenge!
An irresistible force has taken our fearless frog to an island where the ribbeting puzzle-action of Zuma has evolved in amazing ways… but evil spirits and tenacious tiki bosses rule the land!
Survive the ire of the island by firing stone spheres to destroy the deadly stream of balls. Conquer over 60 levels by staying sharp and avoiding hidden traps. Slide and hop for smarter shots; hit targets for exotic bonuses; detonate new power-up balls; battle six imposing tiki bosses and guide your agile amphibian to victory in four all new game modes! Will you succumb to the perilous pitfalls, or can you tame the jungle in this PopCap ball-blasting challenge?
Conquer over 60 levels and defeat six mini-game Boss Battles
Score explosive power-ups including three new shots
Explore new gameplay like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
Take a shot at 70 all-new Challenges in the Jungle of Mystery, Quiet Village, Lost City and Mosquito Coast.
Run the Iron Frog gauntlet — beat 10 levels in a row!
Turn up the heat in Heroic Frog mode
Enjoy amazing graphics and effects that bring Zuma into the modern world of gaming
What is Tabletopia?Tabletopia is the only free-to-play sandbox virtual table with 100% licensed board games made by professionals. Already 450+ games and counting!
Play how you want with whom you want: your guests don’t need accounts to play. Enjoy the amazing graphics, realistic physiscs, and digital perks like ready setups, customizable cameras, and intuitive controls. Make your own games with no programming skills required.What does Tabletopia offer?
- Advanced digital arena for playing board games in an experience almost like gathering around a real table.
- Hundreds of licensed board games, including both designer classics, recent hits, and tomorrow's Kickstarter releases.
- True cross-platform experience: available now on PC, Mac OS X, coming soon to iOS and Android devices.
- Automated game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, and many other automated features.
- Public and private game tables, matchmaking system, etc.
- Ability to create your own games with no programming knowledge required (browser version).
- Specialized tools for designing, playtesting, demonstrating, and monetizing your board games (browser version).
Choose a game from our extensive library, create a table, send the link or room number to your friends or other Tabletopians, and let the game begin. Or go to Find & Play section and join an already created table. It’s that simple!How much does it cost?Tabletopia is free-to-play on Steam. No subscriptions or recurring payments are required to play.
With free Tabletopia you can:
- Access 450+ games for free (some setups and expansions may require Premium).
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play free games.
- Play up to 2 games simultaneously.
Premiums are available as in-app purchases for 3, 7, and 30 days in the Tabletopia client. Once your Premium expires, you are switched back to the free plan with access to all basic games and features.
With Premium Tabletopia you can:
- Access all games, expansions, and setups.
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play any games, including premium games.
- Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
- Officially licensed games. All the games in our catalog are fully licensed and created in partnership with their designers and/or publishers. By playing our Premium games you directly support their authors.
- Free-to-play, free-to-share. Tabletopia for Steam is free-to-play with hundreds of board games available at no additional cost. All games can be shared and played with people who don't have accounts. It's free.
- Friendly interface. Tabletopia is developed by professionals with maximum usability in mind. Its friendly interface, intuitive controls, built-in tutorials will make your gaming experience smooth and easy.
- Amazing visuals. Tabletopia boasts outstanding 3D graphics and top-notch quality of all game components and visuals. It also features a flexible camera with refined controls and custom settings.
- Digital advantages. Being a sandbox system, Tabletopia still provides numerous advantages of a digital product, such as ready game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, etc. Game objects can be rotated, flipped, locked in place, magnetically placed, and decks of cards can be shuffled and dealt from at the click of a button.
9. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time
Play the award-winning hit action-strategy adventure where you meet, greet, and defeat legions of hilarious zombies from the dawn of time, to the end of days. Amass an army of amazing plants, supercharge them with Plant Food, and devise the ultimate plan to protect your brain.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
DISCOVER HUNDREDS OF PLANTS AND ZOMBIES
Collect your favorite lawn legends, like Sunflower and Peashooter, along with hundreds of other horticultural hotshots, including creative bloomers like Lava Guava and Laser Bean. Go toe-to-missing-toe with a massive array of zombies at every turn, like Jetpack Zombie and Mermaid Imp – you’ll even have to protect your brain from rampant Zombie Chickens!
GROW POWERFUL PLANTS
Earn Seed Packets as you play and use them to fuel your plants like never before. Power up attacks, double-down defenses, speed up planting time, and even gain entirely new abilities. Boost your plants to ensure those zombies are lawn-gone!
JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE AND TIME
Battle across 11 crazy worlds, from Ancient Egypt to the Far Future, and beyond. With more than 300 levels, ultra-challenging endless zones, fun mini-games, and daily Piñata Party events, there’s always a new challenge to complete. Plus, ready your best defenses – Dr. Zomboss is waiting to take you on at the end of every world!
EXPLORE MORE WITH THE TRAVEL LOG
Stumped about where to go next? Consult your Travel Log to embark on exciting Quests created just for you. Complete Scheduled Quests before time runs out, or take on a series of Epic Quests and earn special rewards.
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
10. Boom Beach
Welcome to Boom Beach: come with a plan or leave in defeat!
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
Extra Builders have arrived! Extra Builders is a monthly subscription service that allows you to build or upgrade two buildings at the same time. Extra Builders cost 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Extra Builders subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
11. My Singing Monsters
Collect, breed, and listen to your monsters sing. You have never seen a game like this before!
Populate an island and watch what happens. Create unique havens by landscaping and arranging your creatures. Name them, feed them, make them happy each monster is loaded with personality. You’ll experience game play and music as never before with this innovative technology!
•50+ monster species to collect, nurture, and love
•Amazing art, animation, and audio effects
- Each monster appears on multiple islands and has unique, extremely well-crafted animations that match their specific part, for that island’s specific song
- Lush islands, each with its own theme
- Air, Plant, Water, Earth, Cold
- Gold, Ethereal, Sugahbush
•Internally developed engine
•Numerous decorations, structures and paths
•Create unique landscapes and sound combinations
• 7 unique songs
• 2 exclusive-to-PlayStation®Vita system monsters
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
12. 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
In an all-new 7 Wonders, you’ll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites ever dreamed of. With a team of master builders, you’ll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley!
Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.
Dust off your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders Magical Mystery Tour!
Key Game Features:
• 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth, City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
• BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
• Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
• Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
• Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
• Fun mini-games for an extra challenge!
13. MOAI 2: Path to Another World
A long time ago, in a land far away, a king ruled with his queen in peace and prosperity. Then one day, a dark force kidnapped his beloved and left a path of destruction in its wake. To save his beloved, the ruler must take up arms and pursue his adversary across three magical realms. He must also take up a hammer, a hoe, and a pickaxe so he can rebuild the homes and the lives of his people!
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
14. Kingdom Rush Origins HD
Now for Mac! Full HD version of KRO, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH:
• Pocketgamer: "Best strategy / Simulation game."
• Big Festival: "Best Latam game of the year."
• Pocketgamer: "100 best mobile games ever."
• Gameguide: "Always imitated, never equaled. In the world of mobile tower defense titles, there is Ironhide Game Studio's Kingdom Rush series, and there are all others. Nobody does it better, and they've rounded out their hat trick with the release of Kingdom Rush: Origins."
• Lazygamer: "Origins has enough action in it to film a new trilogy of Expendables movies."
• Jayisgames: "Kingdom Rush Origins is what you've come to love with its muscles oiled and polished until you can see yourself in them."
15. ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE
Form your own pirate crew and set sail for adventure!
Use the simple tap controls to pull off powerful combos!
The world of One Piece awaits you!
-An All-New Battle System Made Just for Your Smartphone!-
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE features intuitive tap controls that’ll have you sending foes flying in no time! Tap your characters at the right time to form combos and deal massive damage! What’s more, each character possesses unique special abilities that make battles even more exciting! Re-enact thrilling battles from the original story using your favorite One Piece characters!
-Relive Your Favorite Moments from the One Piece Storyline!-
The tale begins in Windmill Village, where a young Luffy has his fateful encounter with Red-Haired Shanks. With each Quest you complete, another chapter of the epic tale unfolds, allowing you to experience the magnificent story of One Piece all over again!
-Form a Crew with Your Favorite One Piece Characters!-
Collect WANTED posters in battle and head to the Tavern to recruit new characters for your crew! There are tons of recruits available, including both major and supporting characters! Gather your favorite pirates and train them to become the mightiest crew to ever sail the seas!
-Perform “Tandem” Attacks to Deal Huge Damage!-
Chain together attacks with certain characters in a specific order to perform a Tandem attack that deals incredible damage to all enemies!
iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad (3rd, 4th Gen.), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th Gen.)
[Recommended OS Versions]
iOS 7.0 or later
(1) Operation is not supported for models and OS versions other than those recommended.
(2) Depending on your usage, there may be cases where operation is unstable even with the recommended models.
(3) Regarding the recommended OS versions, although it says “iOS 6.1 or later”, this does not guarantee that the latest OS version is supported.
For information on the latest recommended models and answers to frequently asked questions, visit:
16. Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Winter is hibernation time for insects, but not in our garden! It will be hot here again this winter, and beetles are launching a full-scale offensive against the Christmas trees – on Christmas Eve! All garden dwellers are ready for the defense, and it is up to you to get into the thick of the battle and head the "Green Resistance". Earn new bonuses and win trophies as you help the plants stop the beetles from taking revenge for their recent defeat in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition!
17. New Yankee 6: In Pharaoh's Court
Travel back in time to the land of the pharaohs to stop an imposter from seizing the throne!
When John and Mary step through the Mirror Between the Worlds to tour ancient Egypt, they find themselves wrapped up in their most astonishing adventure yet! As they help a hapless ruler try to regain his throne from a phony pharaoh, they'll come face to face with mummies, scorpions and the dark magic of a land long ago buried under the sands of time.
As their tour guide through this amazing world, you'll control their actions as they race against the clock to remove daunting obstacles, gather vital resources and overcome dangerous traps! Before the ultimate showdown arrives, you'll command them to build pyramids, the Sphinx and more, using your best strategies to complete each level as quickly as possible.
Before the adventure is over, you'll soar above the dunes on the wings of a dragon to collect scarabs, solve matching puzzles to unearth hidden treasure and earn dozens of achievements. It's all in a day's work for Sir John and Lady Mary – the Yankees who travel through time to save the world!
• Adventurous, fun-filled story!
• Colorful worlds and amusing characters!
• Simple but challenging gameplay!
• Mini-games, hidden puzzle pieces and more!
• An untimed mode for kids and casual players!
18. Pong Pong's Learning Adventure: Mysteries of Human Body
Pong Pong's Learning Adventure: Mysteries of Human Body is an educational adventure game developed by DataSun Software Corporation. It came out on 01-12-1999.
You can play Pong Pong's Learning Adventure: Mysteries of Human Body on PC.
19. Hell Girls
Show how fast you are. Test your speed and earn points by pressing the keys at the right moment. Unlock new stages and quest.
Player can choose his favorite music, dance and scene and start the party.
After the end, player's performance is scored,
how many times it hit the score and how many times not.
Practice and get as many points as possible.
Create your own show in custom mode!!!
Join the game and have fun!
- Fast dance mode
- Free fly camera mode
- Custom mode
- Different stages
- Unique music
- Unique stages
- Different dance styles
20. Pokémon Stadium 2
Pokémon Stadium 2, known as Pocket Monsters' Stadium Kin Gin (ポケモンスタジアム金銀, Pokemon Sutajiamu Kin Gin, lit.: Pokémon Stadium Gold Silver) in Japan, is a strategy video game developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64. It features all 251 Pokémon from the first and second generations of the franchise. It was released on December 14, 2000, in Japan, March 26, 2001, in North America, and October 10, 2001, in Europe. In Western regions it was titled Pokémon Stadium 2, as it was the second Stadium game to be released outside Japan, in which it was the third game in the series. It supports Dolby Surround sound.
Like its predecessor, Pokémon Stadium 2 is compatible with the Transfer Pak accessory, allowing players to use Pokémon trained in the three original Game Boy Pokémon games (Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow) and the three Game Boy Color games (Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal). The majority of the game takes place inside the fictional White City, where various facilities for battling, organizing, researching, and playing with Pokémon are located. The Japanese edition also featured the capability to use the Pokémon Mobile System from Pokémon Crystal.
Categories in common with Pokémon Stadium 2: Strategy
Platform: Nintendo 64
21. Theme Park World
Theme Park World, also known as Theme Park 2, and in North America as Sim Theme Park, is a 1999 construction and management simulation game developed by Bullfrog Productions and released by Electronic Arts. The direct sequel to Theme Park (Theme Hospital and Theme Aquarium are thematic sequels), the player constructs and manages an amusement park with the aim of making profit and keeping visitors happy. Initially developed for Windows, it was ported to PlayStation and PlayStation 2 (whose version was titled Theme Park Roller Coaster in North America), as well for Macintosh computers. The Mac version was published by Feral Interactive.
The game was developed because personnel at Bullfrog wanted to bring the original Theme Park up-to-date. Theme Park World features four themes of amusement park, the ability to ride attractions, and an online service that enabled players to share parks. Reception was mostly positive, with reviewers complimenting the sound and visuals, although some were critical of the interface. The game was followed by Theme Park Inc (also known as Sim Coaster) in 2001.
Categories in common with Theme Park World:
22. Fieldrunners 2
Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD! The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally here: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!Key Features
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI - each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
23. Magic Orbz
Magic Orbz offers a fresh spin on classic brick-breaking gameplay, in which players bust apart a 3D environment, piece by piece. Using realistic physics and an advanced system of object destruction, Magic Orbz features PS3™ trophy support and almost 50 levels to demolish and conquer. Smash your way through dozens of colorful and stylized levels including pirate islands amid shark-infested waters, and castles filled with noble knights and courtly ladies. Power up your paddle with special enhancements like cannons and laser attachments. Plus, powerful earthquakes that rock the whole level and fiery meteor showers that rain down from the sky make Magic Orbz a fun, action-packed and engaging experience in single, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes. Magic Orbz is presented in stunning 1080p and its Multiplayer Online game mode supports in-game live voice communications.
Creat Studios, Inc. © 2008-2009, Creat Studios, Inc. All rights reserved.
TikGames, LLC. © 2008-2009, TikGames, LLC. All rights reserved.
Magic Orbz is a trademark of Alawar Entertainment, Inc. Game is developed under license from Alawar Entertainment, Inc. Alawar Entertainment, Inc. © 2008 Alawar Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, trade names and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Categories in common with Magic Orbz: Puzzle
Platform: PlayStation 3
24. Yumsters 2: Around the World
Not only are these Yumsters crazy for strawberries, they can rock the bongos. For the love of fruity music, help them earn money by cleaning gardens to promote their band. To really skyrocket, Yumsters need the best equipment to win the ultimate grand prize at the fairy town music showdown. Get fruitilicious in five vibrant locations of Yumsters 2, a sweet Match 3 puzzler.
- Match 3, drag-n-drop
- Rhythm-based gameplay
- Adorable characters
- Win the grand prize!
26. I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon
Captain the Vegendary Heroes, survive the Zombiegeddon and take revenge upon the birds, the pigs, and the zombies! Enjoy this mind-blowing travesty of mobile game hits! - Enemies have joined forces to destroy all plants! They trample down young innocent seedlings, besiege the allotment and steal the seeds! Take charge of Vegendary Heroes special fertilisation squad and box the blighters mugs! To win, you will have to use anything that can shoot – and you'll find that nearly everything CAN! - The final battle will require total involvement: baste the birds with tomatoes, take advantage of carrot ordnance, chop zombies and sprinkle on the salad to watch your green-as-grass recruits grow into seasoned sergeants.Features:
- 11 superfighters, each with a unique fighting style (and potential for development!)
- A host of enemies endowed with various abilities (any resemblance to famous persons is entirely coincidental)
- 45 fascinating missions: base defense, hostage rescue, carpet bombing, etc. (we won't leek [gettit?] any more secrets for fear of spoiling your pleasure!)
- Elementary controls – you shoot where you tap!
- And if that doesn’t fill your boots - for afters we got screwby bonuses and SUPER BOSSES!
Collect items, escape deadly traps, send your opponents flying to their doom, smash bricks, execute aerial acrobatics, burst chickens to dust and feathers, or top the fastest speedruns! The solo campaign spreading across 7 worlds and nearly 70 levels offers hours of fun, with a wide range of gameplay to value replayability! Pit your skills against your friends and the players from around the world by beating the best scores for every one of each level!
Rotastic offers local battle mode, for up to 4 players to either race for item collecting, or tried-and-true deathmatch. Multiplayer is intense and full of fun!
- Accessible controls for addictive, pick-up-and-play swinging action!
- 70 levels with varied objectives and ever-increasing difficulty
- A simple game mechanic, which builds into deep gameplay: solve puzzles, collect items, fight foes, survival, acrobatic moves, brick-breaker… and sometimes all of that at once!
- 4 player local multiplayer, compete against friends!
28. TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
“TWINKLE STAR SPRITES ”, a competitive 2D top-down view scrolling shooter released on NEOGEO MVS in 1996, departs for new adventures on the Steam gaming platform!
Master your shots, and aim for the magical Twinkle Star”! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE:
Pick up your favorite character among the 9 cute characters available in “CHARACTER MODE”, and play until you clear the game. Choose “STORY MODE”, and accompany “Lord Ran” in her adventures in search of the lost “Twinkle Star”.
Play locally in “VERSUS MODE” with a friend for intense and epic shooting battles!
Connect to Steam, and use the “INVITE A FRIEND” and “LOBBY” features to play against a buddy or challenge the best players worldwide!
Check your current rank & score in “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top shooters!
Configure your language, video, and sound volume settings to your preference for the most pleasant “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” experience ever.
** WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP **
29. Skylanders Imaginators
Kaos has discovered the ancient power of Mind Magic and is using it to create an unstoppable army of Doomlanders! Eon is calling upon all Portal Masters and Skylands' greatest mystic warriors, the Senseis, to stop Kaos and regain control of the Mind Magic. Now, you must use the power of your imagination to create your own Skylanders to battle in the ultimate adventure alongside the almighty Senseis to save Skylands.
-Embark on an Epic New Adventure
-Use the Imaginite Creation Crystals to Create Your Own Skylanders
-Sensei Skylanders are the Ultimate Masters of the Almighty Sky-Chi Powers
-Battle to Save Skylands with the Sensei and Imaginator Skylanders
-Use 10 Different Battle Class Types to Defeat Kaos and his Minions
-Play With Friends in COOP and Head-to-Head Racing
-Conquer All-New Side quests & Mini-games
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
30. Season Match
The story of Season Match starts when the Snow Queen has her magic mirror broken, and decides to make cold winter stay forever in the fairy-land. You will set out on a legendary journey to find the pieces of the broken mirror, put them together and beat the Snow Queen.
- Four seasons
- Over 250 missions
- Fantastic characters
- Easy-to-Play for all ages
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
- Awesome music
31. Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Prepare for a powder keg of high octane, hair-whipping, belly dancing, monster slaying action! Guide “half-genie” Shantae through haunted wastes, burning deserts, enchanted forests, and cavernous labyrinths. Discover magical attacks, brew zombie coffee, save golden babies, and shake Shantae’s hips to transform into more powerful creatures. Use all of your powers to foil the lady pirate Risky Boots and rescue Sequin Land from certain doom!
-Use your hair to whip monsters and solve puzzles
-Belly dance to become a Monkey, Elephant, or Mermaid
-Battle epic bosses and upgrade your powers
-3 save slots for multiple players
-Includes thousands of frames of animation
-Flirtatious storyline and humorous characters
-Retina display and Game Center support
-A quest so big it’s bursting at the seams!
Supports the MOGA Ace Power and similar Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. SteelSeries Stratus and Stratus XL Game Controllers and similar controllers are not currently supported. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation).
32. Prehistoric Tales
Bring an ancient world to vibrant life as you build and protect a fledgling settlement! Although you are a stranger who has no memory of your life before the day you arrived at a small village in the midst of a vast and untamed wilderness, you are nonetheless a brave and kind soul willing to tackle the challenge of safeguarding a small tribe and guiding them to a better life. Through your training, you will become a skilled builder able to raise small cities out of the ground, and a staunch warrior who can fend off the fiercest dinosaurs!
As you tend to your budding civilization - managing your resources well so you can feed and house the villagers - missions will appear on the screen, challenging you to undertake such tasks as clearing a cave of dinosaurs or defending the settlers from an invading army. There will never be a dull moment as you spend hours enjoying addictive gameplay, colorful visuals, and ear-pleasing music and sound effects. Take the first steps on an epic journey to greatness today!
33. An Alien with a Magnet
Take control of our Alien and his spaceship and get him back to his home planet using just a magnet. Get ready to explore multiple galaxies using this magnet to orbit around colourful and unique planets to get to your goal. But beware of dark holes, challenging puzzles, multiple locks and asteroids blocking your path in space!
Besides the adventure mode, you can also play an extra bonus mode which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Time Attack and prove to them once and for all you are faster than they are!
- The single button gameplay will get you started instantly! It’s easy to control but hard to master! Don’t let the cute looks of our Alien fool you!
- The first exciting new genre, known as an action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer! (a.k.a. AAPARP)
- Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
- 45+ amazing handcrafted levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
- Fast, Faster, Fastest! Prove your speed in Time Attack! Play the Adventure mode with another mindset!
- Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
- Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements!
- Music composed by Waterflame. Known for his work for the critically acclaimed indie title Castle Crashers
34. Solitaire Beach Season
Solitaire Beach Season is an explosion of fun: vacation, summer, the beach, the sea! The resort of your dreams on tropical beaches and 120 new and unique solitaire levels – an ideal combination for any solitaire fan!
Your trip to an island of fun begins now! Enjoy classical solitaire improved with a new game mechanic – collect pairs of cards! A special multiplier increases your reward if you find card pairs quickly. Buy bonuses with your reward: mulligan, shuffle and joker. Solitaire Beach Season is a sea of fun both for fans of classic patience and fans of solitaire with unusual rules.
Uplifting exotic music and premium-quality graphics in a tropical style will take you away to the resort of your dreams. Want to rest on the shores of the Caribbean sea? Travel to Hawaii and stay in the best spa hotel? Visit a pristine paradise at Bali? Take a cruise and swim in the open ocean? This summer, anyone can be where they dream to spend their vacation. With Solitaire Beach Season, it’s easy!
- Card solitaire game for new players and experts alike
- Unique game mechanics – choosing pairs of cards
- Use different bonuses – mulligan, shuffle, joker
- Collect gold cards to complete levels and unlock new locations
- Collect bonus cards to get more coins and bonuses
- Collect cards fast to make combos and get good rewards
- 12 locations, 120 levels and several difficulty modes
- For daring players, we offer special tasks and over 20 colorful trophies
- Colorful high-quality graphics in a tropical sea style
- Original themed decks and 9 card backs
- Beautiful music to help you relax and concentrate on the game
36. Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (タクティクスオウガ外伝 The Knight of Lodis, Takutikusu Ōga Gaiden Za Naito obu Rōdhisu, "Sidestory to Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis") is a tactical role-playing game developed by Quest. It was released by Nintendo in Japan in 2001 on the Game Boy Advance, then later released by Atlus in North America in 2002.
Like Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, The Knight of Lodis features party-based tactical combat on an isometric playing field. The player has limited control outside of battle, being provided only extremely limited movement on a world map, a shop function, an options menu, and an option to participate in a training session in which the player pits its own forces against each other in order to gain experience. Characters can be hired or acquired in combat, and there are interchangeable classes and a wide array of weapons, equipment and magic spells.
Categories in common with Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis:
Platform: Game Boy Advance
37. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Donkey Kong Adventure
Donkey Kong Adventure” is a new story that sees the vengeful Rabbid Kong use his new powers to take over a mysterious island. Donkey Kong, Rabbid Peach, and a moody new Rabbid hero named Rabbid Cranky will team up on a journey across four brand-new environments, which are full of “reinvented tactical gameplay, new enemies, and secrets to uncover.
Categories in common with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Donkey Kong Adventure: Strategy
Platform: Nintendo Switch
38. Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
Now for Mac! Full HD version of KRF, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
39. Farm Frenzy 3
Manage five farms around the world and try your hand at penguin-breeding and jewelry-making in Farm Frenzy 3! Features 95 outrageously fun levels, 30 wacky animals and more upgrades than there are ears in a corn field! What's more, as you grow crops, feed animals, collect produce and manufacture goods, you'll be treated to some of the zaniest animation to ever grace a casual game! Will you help Scarlett become the president of the farmer’s union by earning the votes of the people she helps? Find out when you go back to the farm in Farm Frenzy 3!
- 95 levels in five countries
- 30 animals, including five enemies
- 33 products to make
- 17 buildings and vehicles
- 16 trophies and achievements
- Colorful comic book interludes
40. Ostrich Island
Volcano erupts! All archipelago residents have been evacuated, but one ostrich had his head in the sand. Can you help him escape and rejoin his family?
The game is the unique adventure/exploration/RPG mix where you are playing as an Ostrich! Walk into tropical paradise, rush through storm madness, explore the deepness of the ocean and behold the darkness of underground.
Each island contains many secret achievements, collectibles and bonuses needed to be discovered! Wear hats, find the photo camera and take photos, catch butterflies, kick all the stuff around you, discover secret islands alone or with your friend and much, much more.
Don't be an ostrich, play Ostrich!
Gain experience points, level up and unlock new skills and abilities! Finished it once? More challenging Game+ is waiting for you! Visit the Nest to stroll around the stuff you have discovered in your journey and learn some stories behind Ostrich's family! Play together with your friend, helping or kicking each other, stealing some score points! Your Ostrich journey starts now!
We are hearing you! Create new skins for your ostrich or whole islands and share it with community using Workshop! Or download lots of new stuff created by other users to satisfy your passion for style!
41. New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4
Set off on a time-tripping adventure to the medieval past to face fantastical foes and solve a mystery of legends and magic!
Just when Sir John and his wife, Mary, thought they had returned to the 21st century for good, a magical whirlwind sucks them back to the days of King Arthur, brave nights and swords in stones waiting for a hero to come along.
It's a good thing Sir John was still wearing his armor!
After figuring out they're no longer in Florida, Sir John and Mary embark on a journey to stop a strange threat from ravaging the land, help villagers rebuild their lives and battle monsters using cunning and steel.
As an all-seeing eye in the sky, the player guides Sir John and his cohorts as they use strategy to amass and manage precious resources and complete quests as quickly as possible. The faster the player finishes each level, the more rewards and boosters he or she unlocks.
Players who choose to enjoy a relaxing game with no time limits will still experience the hilarious storyline, eye-popping visuals and thrilling minigames!
Bursting with bonus materials and epic in scope, New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 is Sir John's biggest, boldest adventure yet!
• Dozens of dazzling levels
• An easy mode for new players
• Downloadable artwork and music
• A detailed walkthrough of each level
• Minigames, bonus levels and more
42. Combat Monsters
Collect thousands of cards, build exciting decks, then pit them against cunning AI opponents in the campaign and skirmish modes, or play against others via our cross-platform multiplayer servers. Make the top 100 for a big monthly prize, or just chill out playing one of the many specialised gameplay types just for fun.Gameplay
Choose your starter deck and battle through the extensive single player campaign to build your forces and customise your collection. Go heavy with the brute-force melee Warriors, support them with Archers, or throw in a few big bangs with the Mages; the choice is yours.
Supplement your deck with weapons, armor, instant spells and more. Balance and planning is key to make sure you get the cards you need at just the right time.
The battles are unforgiving - topple your opponent’s Hero before they nail yours. Positioning is everything as you claim bonus tiles on the board and out-manoeuvre your foes. Most of your Monsters have special abilities like Teleportation, Meteor Shower and Heal to name just a few. These can be game-changers if used at the right moment.Key Features
- Card Gaming Evolved – Combat Monsters combines the best elements of collectible card games with action-packed turn-based strategy gaming. Building a good deck is only half the story - once the gameplay starts, you must play and manoeuvre your pieces on the game board, battling them out like a standard RPG.
- Strategize – A complete Deck Building package lets you customise multiple decks, so special tactics for each mode are not just viable, they’re encouraged.
- Extensive Multiplayer - Built primarily as a multiplayer game, Combat Monsters doesn’t disappoint in the Online Arena. We have tense 1v1s, mad 6-player free-for-alls and everything in between. Real-time or asynchronous, the choice is yours. An automated rating system will keep you challenged fairly no matter your experience level.
- Massive Content – 3,000+ cards with unique abilities and upgrades will you keep you busy deck-building between the fighting. Over 1,600 of them are unique combat monsters, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, special abilities and racial abilities.
This is a cross plaftorm game, available on other formats such as iOS and Android, and requires internet access to Rubicon's game server to allow play with players on other platforms. Once you have a game account created, you can play through the game on any supported platform, changing between them seamlessly.
24 man-years in the making by a BAFTA nominated studio, Combat Monsters is now in it's fifth major expansion with still more to come in future.
Join our dedicated forum for play tips, help, replays, tournaments and pleasant chat?
43. Soul Grabber
ABOUT THE GAMESoul Grabber is a fun beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration in which you will face countless fearsome mobs and grotesque beasts, hidden deadly traps and powerful demon knights. You play as an archaeologist soul trapped by a dark spell in a magical and devastated world, full of dangers. Your goal is to fight your way through these lands by possessing enemy bodies and using their strengths and abilities to advance through the levels, packed with dangers.FEATURES Beat’em up action packed gameplay
Over 50 types of enemies with different abilities to kill and possess their bodies
Over 10 worlds to explore and conquer
Countless dungeon levels
Build your own story as you progress
Full controller support
44. Krosmaster Arena
DISCOVER THE MULTIPLAYER GAME WHICH BRINGS ALL THE GREATEST FIGHTERS TOGETHER ON ONE BOARD! BECOME MASTER OF THE KROSMOZ!
Take on the biggest bosses in the Krosmoz in an adventure mode filled with unique challenges, battle players from all over the world in the PvP Arenas in this tactical board game, a mixture of strategy and epic battle with eye-popping animation and black humor.
TO BECOME THE MASTER OF THE KROSMOZ... YOU'LL HAVE TO THINK LITTLE
Challenge players from the world over in a tactical board game that seamlessly blends strategy and epic battles! Discover more than a hundred COLLECTIBLE fighters, ready to face down your enemies in ruthless battles where anything can happen! CREATE YOUR TEAM of heroes and prepare to rule the battlefield. Against the Krosmaster bosses or player versus player, plan your move... and HIT HARD!
PVE ARENAS FULL OF CHALLENGES...
You’ll have to defeat 6 Krosmaster Arena bosses to find out whether you are a strategic mastermind! But do you have what it takes to stand up to these tough guys?
PVP ARENAS FULL OF DANGEROUS SURPRISES! Want to pit yourself against Krosmaster Arena’s greatest players? Arena mode was made for you. Select your best Krosmasters for your team, and take on a real challenge. Your opponent might be on the other side of the world... but that won’t mean they’ll spare you! Surpass yourself and become master of the Krozmoz!
MORE THAN 100 FIGURINES TO COLLECT
In addition to collecting them, there are seemingly infinite ways to combine fighters into elite teams to dominate the arena! New figurines are added regularly – there are even real, physical figurines available in stores who can swell your ranks thanks to a code which unlocks their virtual in-game versions!
45. My Kingdom for the Princess 3
This continuation of the bestseller which has won the hearts of the iPhone and iPad users is now available on Google Play!
In the third part of everybody's favorite game, you will find fantastic landscapes and a very interesting game play combining the features of time management, simulation, and strategy.
Now there are three heroes fighting for the beautiful princess' hand. They are Arthur and Helen's sons who have all chosen the same woman to become their wife. You will have to figure out which one is worth to receive Elizabeth's hand in marriage! To do this, you would need to perform multiple tasks, survive treachery, and save the country from ruin.
There will be some surprises:
- your workers are more diligent;
- buildings bring in more resources;
- five magical artifacts;
- unexpected bonuses;
- more charming mini games;
- new colorful interface;
- unique trophies;
- beautiful comics;
- well balanced levels, that gradually become more challenging;
- a wonderful new castle to build - this time with a bear!
It’s time to prove that you are worthy of marrying a princess! Pass all the tests and win her love!
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM INSIDE THE GAME.
Categories in common with My Kingdom for the Princess 3: Casual
Epic battles await you in the multi-award winning Trading Card Game, now on Steam.
Battle with digital cards and scan tabletop cards into your digital collection for Double the Value!
Collect and trade cards to become the ultimate hero of Tantos.
With hundreds of cards available, each deck is unique and represents your own play-style.
Start your legend today!
- FAST, TACTICAL GAMEPLAY – easy to play, takes skill to master.
- CARDS with INGENIOUS EVOLVING BUFFS for damage and healing over time.
- CHOOSE YOUR HERO from over 100 in six different classes, to match your own play style.
- DISCOVER the magical WORLD of TANTOS, mythology and breath-taking imagery.
- MASTER powerful combo cards and multiple orders.
- DESIGN YOUR DECK - using 1 hero, 5 combo, and 30 action cards.
- GET DOUBLE THE VALUE – Scan* tabletop cards into your digital collection to play them online for free!
Are you ready to prove your skill?
*Scanning tabletop cards requires account link to internet-enabled mobile device with camera.
47. Cursed Treasure 2
Why be good when you can be... bad? Cursed Treasure 2 is an addictive tower-defense game that puts the power of darkness at your fingertips. As a creature of ultimate evil, you don't ask for much... just to raze the odd kingdom, and have your cache of all-powerful magical gems safely hidden away. Too bad the (ugh) good guys are out to steal them. Using the powers of the orcs, demons, and undead, you'll build unique and powerful towers along paths to destroy any hero that dares get close.
Upgrade your undead cemeteries to instill fear in foes that makes them flee in the opposite direction, or turn your demonic temples into mighty icons capable of turning the ground to lava beneath anyone's feet. You'll upgrade and enhance each unique type, and of course, unlock spells of your own to enter the fray... when the going gets tough, the tough drop meteors on everyone else, after all.
Sure, your enemies have paladins and angels and ninjas and more, but when you've got power like yours, they'll wish they stayed at home. Cursed Treasure 2 is casual but engaging tower-defense with style, packed with 24 levels that can be conquered normally or in Night Mode for even more challenge. It's good to be bad.
- Three powerful and monstrous tower-types, each with their own unique skills to unlock!
- 24 levels of maniacal mayhem across a lush fantasy world.
- Replay stages in Night Mode with limited illumination for added challenge.
- Earn ability points to improve everything from spells to towers and more.
- A wide variety of enemies tricky powers and abilities to overcome.
- A vibrant and colorful style... just because you're evil doesn't mean you can't look good.
48. My Tribe
Create a prosperous island paradise for your industrious, intelligent tribe with this real-time Brain Teaser! Your tribe will have a mind of its own, learning skills and starting families even when you`re not around, but check back often to keep your island idyllic. Uncover mysterious secrets; unlock exciting new technology; build wondrous structures, and even explore other exciting islands in My Tribe!
- Billions of islands to explore
- Create unique environments
- Will your tribe prosper?
49. Cadria Item Shop
50. Spellsword Cards: Demontide
A UNIQUE CARD COMBAT SOLO ADVENTURE
- OPEN QUEST PvE RPG + CHAMPION'S ARENA MODE + GAUNTLET ROGUELIKE DECKBUILDER MODE
- 500+ COLLECTIBLE CARDS (earned through gameplay only)
- 40+ BOSSES TO DEFEAT (along with hundreds of battles)
- UNIQUE MULTI-CLASSING SYSTEM (Mix and match between Warrior, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Necromancer, Ninja and Monk)
With 7 classes to level, each with its own unique play-style, you can multi-class and create your own hero any way you like. Adventure through a diverse world with heaps of quests and encounters. Hundreds of cards to acquire via loot or stores and unique crafting recipes for legendary cards that are lost artifacts.
QUEST AND EXPLORE
A rich and deep storyline pervades an expansive world ready for any and all adventurers to seek their fair share of bounty and power. Ancient tombs and rich politics in a fantasy world will capture your imagination, all the while the strategy card game will keep you on your toes.
Each encounter brings you one step closer to solving the mysteries surrounding your heritage. Learn the secret your master died trying to protect. Earn the respect of the state and other kingdoms one battle at time. Discover hundreds of cards of untold power, undiscovered in the lore books of old.
Meet powerful foes such as Dragons, Demons and Devils. Also find a complete bestiary of trolls, ogres, vampires, knights, orcs, goblins, giant bats and insects and more!
UNIQUE CLASS LEVELLING AND DECK BUILDING SYSTEM
Each skill and level choice you make determines how your strategy unfolds. With immense scope for developing your own unique play style, everyone can enjoy what Spellsword Cards: Demontide has to offer.
This is a community led game. Come inside to find details on how you can contribute and get cool tips and hints for secret unlocks inside!