100 Best Games Like Farm Frenzy 4 of 2020 - Farm Frenzy 4 Alternatives
Trying to find games like Farm Frenzy 4? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Farm Frenzy 4, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Farm Frenzy 4 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Farm Frenzy 4
List of Best Farm Frenzy 4 Alternatives | Games Like Farm Frenzy 4
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Farm Frenzy 4 in 2020. If there is something missing from the Farm Frenzy 4 , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The first part of the famous casual game about plants and zombies from the studio PopCap. The player will act as a homeowner, who uses different types of plants to protect his house from the invasion of zombies.
In the game, there are several types of plants and mushrooms that have a unique defense or attacking characteristics. The playing field is divided into 5 or 6 horizontal lines, along which the undead moves. To plant a plant, you need to spend a local analog of gold "suns." Most plants can attack enemies only on their own line, however, as they pass and purchase upgrades, you can attack and enemies on several lines.
The game has three modes: singleplayer, multiplayer and Adventure Mode, in which players can earn currency for upgrades. As you go through, additional modes open: for example, Survival Mode and Puzzle Mode with mini-games....
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex,
transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once-peaceful land. To
restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi must team up with
a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with
weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system, Mario + Rabbids
Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises,
combining all that you love about Mario's iconic universe with the
side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.
Mario & Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure that combines
the best of these two worlds!
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids
heroes with their own unique personalities.
Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a
fresh gameplay experience.
Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with
enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system,
even on the go.
Captain Toad stars in his own puzzling quest on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Our stubby hero must dodge dangers and track treasures across many trap-filled courses. Survive smoldering volcanoes, hazardous steam engines, haunted houses, and even new courses based on the Super Mario Odyssey™ game! Luckily, a second player can join in by tossing turnips at enemies.
Play anytime, anywhere, and anyway you want—even in two-player mode using a pair of Joy-Con™ controllers on one Nintendo Switch system—in TV mode or Tabletop mode. You could also play alone in handheld mode! No matter what, explore each puzzling course for treasure, like hidden Super Gems and Power Stars. As you reclaim the treasure stolen by the monstrous, greedy bird, Wingo, you’ll eventually be able to play as Toadette! These tiny heroes must waddle, hide, pluck, chuck, and power-up through enemy-infested locales like towers, wild-west shanties, and Goomba waterparks—all bursting with secrets. Aim your head-mounted flashlight at adventure! ...
- Billions of islands to explore
- Create unique environments
- Will your tribe prosper?
The Mario experience of your dreams has arrived and is bursting with
creativity... including yours! Play a near-limitless number of intensely
creative Super Mario levels from players around the world. It’s easy
enough to create your own levels with the Wii U GamePad controller that
it may feel like you’re simply sketching out your ideas on paper, but
you can now bring enemies and objects into a playable course in ways you
could only dream of before. What was impossible in traditional Mario
games is now impossibly fun, so let your imagination run wild!
Bonus: All editions of Super Mario Maker come with a collectable
book that features:
Ideas from the Nintendo development team to inspire your creations
Special codes that you can enter into the online manual to watch
videos of creations from the development team
Concept art and level designs from the original Super Mario Bros
The book comes with all physical copies of the game. For digital
purchases, check your Nintendo eShop receipt for instructions on how to
request a copy. You can also download a free digital version of the book
on the official
microsite when the game launches. Offer only valid in US, Canada,
Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and
players around the world.
Create your own Mario levels by using the Wii U GamePad controller
touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more.
Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending
enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha
Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros.
riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines.
Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search
system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process.
Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles
and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario
World, and New Super Mario Bros. U.
Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery
Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing
100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo..
Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery
Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing
100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo.
Tap a 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad
controller to add a Big Mushroom power-up to your course!
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
In this classic title for the PS3™ system, rescue your beloved princess through teamwork in this comic medieval battle royale. There's a catch, though—the other team has been feeding her magical cake, making her harder to escort back to your castle. Charge head first into battle, heal teammates as they break through enemy lines, and upgrade your castle defenses as you work with your team to save your princess.
• Online & Offline Multiplayer – Up to 32-player online matches, in-game voice chat, and party mode with up to 4 players on the same machine
• Maps – Enjoy 12 comical and challenging maps
• Five Character Classes – Change between Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest
• Unique Game Modes – Includes single-player story campaign, plus exciting modes like Rescue the Princess, Snatch 'n Grab, Team Deathmatch and Invasion
Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP.
Fat Princess: ©2010 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. ...
Round up herds of exploding animals and rampage around 80 destructible levels - defend your precious egg by slamming your herd into the greedy alien marauders and blowing them up!
Use the special skills of different animal types to slow alien progress or access new areas!
Challenge your friends in the multiplayer mode - go head-to-head against them whether they have PlayStation®Vita system or PlayStation®4 system!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
Network Players 2-2
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Super Exploding Zoo is Copyright 2015 Honeyslug Limited. All rights reserved.
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America’s quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure!
Solving this case is up to you! You direct the actions of Sam & Max, tearing down the road with mayhem on their minds and Corn Duds™ on their breath, on a peril-fraught mission to make the world safe for Sasquatches and sentient mammals everywhere!
Based on Steve Purcell's unconventional cult comic books, Sam & Max will take you on an irreverent road trip adventure that will put hair on your back. Collide with tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens.
Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!
• Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor!
• Endless hours of fun playing mini-games like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!
• Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
• Roadside attractions your parents refused to stop at!
• This game is powered by ScummVM.
An irresistible force has taken our fearless frog to an island where the ribbeting puzzle-action of Zuma has evolved in amazing ways… but evil spirits and tenacious tiki bosses rule the land!
Survive the ire of the island by firing stone spheres to destroy the deadly stream of balls. Conquer over 60 levels by staying sharp and avoiding hidden traps. Slide and hop for smarter shots; hit targets for exotic bonuses; detonate new power-up balls; battle six imposing tiki bosses and guide your agile amphibian to victory in four all new game modes! Will you succumb to the perilous pitfalls, or can you tame the jungle in this PopCap ball-blasting challenge?
Conquer over 60 levels and defeat six mini-game Boss Battles
Score explosive power-ups including three new shots
Explore new gameplay like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
Take a shot at 70 all-new Challenges in the Jungle of Mystery, Quiet Village, Lost City and Mosquito Coast.
Run the Iron Frog gauntlet — beat 10 levels in a row!
Turn up the heat in Heroic Frog mode
Enjoy amazing graphics and effects that bring Zuma into the modern world of gaming
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
DISCOVER HUNDREDS OF PLANTS AND ZOMBIES
Collect your favorite lawn legends, like Sunflower and Peashooter, along with hundreds of other horticultural hotshots, including creative bloomers like Lava Guava and Laser Bean. Go toe-to-missing-toe with a massive array of zombies at every turn, like Jetpack Zombie and Mermaid Imp – you’ll even have to protect your brain from rampant Zombie Chickens!
GROW POWERFUL PLANTS
Earn Seed Packets as you play and use them to fuel your plants like never before. Power up attacks, double-down defenses, speed up planting time, and even gain entirely new abilities. Boost your plants to ensure those zombies are lawn-gone!
JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE AND TIME
Battle across 11 crazy worlds, from Ancient Egypt to the Far Future, and beyond. With more than 300 levels, ultra-challenging endless zones, fun mini-games, and daily Piñata Party events, there’s always a new challenge to complete. Plus, ready your best defenses – Dr. Zomboss is waiting to take you on at the end of every world!
EXPLORE MORE WITH THE TRAVEL LOG
Stumped about where to go next? Consult your Travel Log to embark on exciting Quests created just for you. Complete Scheduled Quests before time runs out, or take on a series of Epic Quests and earn special rewards.
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality. ...
Play how you want with whom you want: your guests don’t need accounts to play. Enjoy the amazing graphics, realistic physiscs, and digital perks like ready setups, customizable cameras, and intuitive controls. Make your own games with no programming skills required.What does Tabletopia offer?
- Advanced digital arena for playing board games in an experience almost like gathering around a real table.
- Hundreds of licensed board games, including both designer classics, recent hits, and tomorrow's Kickstarter releases.
- True cross-platform experience: available now on PC, Mac OS X, coming soon to iOS and Android devices.
- Automated game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, and many other automated features.
- Public and private game tables, matchmaking system, etc.
- Ability to create your own games with no programming knowledge required (browser version).
- Specialized tools for designing, playtesting, demonstrating, and monetizing your board games (browser version).
Choose a game from our extensive library, create a table, send the link or room number to your friends or other Tabletopians, and let the game begin. Or go to Find & Play section and join an already created table. It’s that simple!How much does it cost?Tabletopia is free-to-play on Steam. No subscriptions or recurring payments are required to play.
With free Tabletopia you can:
- Access 450+ games for free (some setups and expansions may require Premium).
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play free games.
- Play up to 2 games simultaneously.
Premiums are available as in-app purchases for 3, 7, and 30 days in the Tabletopia client. Once your Premium expires, you are switched back to the free plan with access to all basic games and features.
With Premium Tabletopia you can:
- Access all games, expansions, and setups.
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play any games, including premium games.
- Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
- Officially licensed games. All the games in our catalog are fully licensed and created in partnership with their designers and/or publishers. By playing our Premium games you directly support their authors.
- Free-to-play, free-to-share. Tabletopia for Steam is free-to-play with hundreds of board games available at no additional cost. All games can be shared and played with people who don't have accounts. It's free.
- Friendly interface. Tabletopia is developed by professionals with maximum usability in mind. Its friendly interface, intuitive controls, built-in tutorials will make your gaming experience smooth and easy.
- Amazing visuals. Tabletopia boasts outstanding 3D graphics and top-notch quality of all game components and visuals. It also features a flexible camera with refined controls and custom settings.
- Digital advantages. Being a sandbox system, Tabletopia still provides numerous advantages of a digital product, such as ready game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, etc. Game objects can be rotated, flipped, locked in place, magnetically placed, and decks of cards can be shuffled and dealt from at the click of a button.
Player can choose his favorite music, dance and scene and start the party.
After the end, player's performance is scored,
how many times it hit the score and how many times not.
Practice and get as many points as possible.
Create your own show in custom mode!!!
Join the game and have fun!
- Fast dance mode
- Free fly camera mode
- Custom mode
- Different stages
- Unique music
- Unique stages
- Different dance styles ...
Kirby™ and his friends are back in an adventure designed to satisfy
longtime Kirby fans and beginners alike. When an alien spaceship crashes
in the otherwise peaceful realm of Planet Pop Star, its pieces are
scattered throughout the land. Players must guide Kirby as he retrieves
the ship's parts and helps an alien return to its home planet. This
time, however, he's not alone. At any time, up to three more players can
join in the fun and play as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Waddle Dee or a
different color Kirby.
Kirby’s powerful Copy Ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit
and transform as he encounters enemies.
Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including:
Sword: Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword.
Beam: Kirby wears a jester hat and can shoot energy from a magic wand.
Whip: Kirby wears a cowboy hat and can lasso enemies.
Leaf: Kirby is surrounded by a whirlwind of leaves.
The game also introduces new Super Abilities, which are activated when
Kirby inhales special enemy characters. For example, the “Ultra Sword”
Super Ability allows Kirby to swing a giant sword and wipe out an
entire screen’s worth of foes.
Up to four players can enjoy the action together. (Additional
controllers required and sold separately.) While playing cooperatively
to progress through the game, player can join and leave the game at
Pokémon Stadium 2, known as Pocket Monsters' Stadium Kin Gin (ポケモンスタジアム金銀, Pokemon Sutajiamu Kin Gin, lit.: Pokémon Stadium Gold Silver) in Japan, is a strategy video game developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64. It features all 251 Pokémon from the first and second generations of the franchise. It was released on December 14, 2000, in Japan, March 26, 2001, in North America, and October 10, 2001, in Europe. In Western regions it was titled Pokémon Stadium 2, as it was the second Stadium game to be released outside Japan, in which it was the third game in the series. It supports Dolby Surround sound.
Like its predecessor, Pokémon Stadium 2 is compatible with the Transfer Pak accessory, allowing players to use Pokémon trained in the three original Game Boy Pokémon games (Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow) and the three Game Boy Color games (Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal). The majority of the game takes place inside the fictional White City, where various facilities for battling, organizing, researching, and playing with Pokémon are located. The Japanese edition also featured the capability to use the Pokémon Mobile System from Pokémon Crystal....
Theme Park World, also known as Theme Park 2, and in North America as Sim Theme Park, is a 1999 construction and management simulation game developed by Bullfrog Productions and released by Electronic Arts. The direct sequel to Theme Park (Theme Hospital and Theme Aquarium are thematic sequels), the player constructs and manages an amusement park with the aim of making profit and keeping visitors happy. Initially developed for Windows, it was ported to PlayStation and PlayStation 2 (whose version was titled Theme Park Roller Coaster in North America), as well for Macintosh computers. The Mac version was published by Feral Interactive.
The game was developed because personnel at Bullfrog wanted to bring the original Theme Park up-to-date. Theme Park World features four themes of amusement park, the ability to ride attractions, and an online service that enabled players to share parks. Reception was mostly positive, with reviewers complimenting the sound and visuals, although some were critical of the interface. The game was followed by Theme Park Inc (also known as Sim Coaster) in 2001....
Use the Prince's katamari to roll up everyday objects in each level. The more objects that the Prince rolls up, the larger his katamari becomes, allowing him to roll up bigger items.
The Prince faces his toughest challenge ever as Katamari Forever boasts the largest collection of stages, modes, songs, and cousins to date. Remixed classic Katamari Damacy tunes, a brand-new storyline, multiple new visual effects and 1080p graphics round out Katamari Forever into the ultimate Katamari experience ever. A terrible event has occurred causing the stars to disappear from the night sky and the King of All Cosmos to fall into a coma.
The Prince must use his finely tuned Katamari rolling skills once more to re-create the absent celestial bodies, save his royal father and restore order to the Cosmos. Thumb tacks, sushi, cats, people, skyscrapers, ocean liners and continents - nothing is safe as the Prince makes his way through the largest variety of stages in a single Katamari game ever.
New graphical styles give Katamari Forever a certain "je ne sais quoi" that all new Katamari games possess. A few of the new styles include Wood, which uses warm sepia tones to give stages a wooden feel, while Comic creates thick black outlines on every object while filling them in with deep, rich colors. Make sure to try them all out and find your favorite for a totally new way to experience the world of Katamari. In addition to all these great new features, Katamari Forever also contains local cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes. Choose your favorite cousin and play together or compete in heated Katamari competition. Who will become the Katamari champion in your house?...
Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD! The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally here: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!Key Features
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI - each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
Pilotwings Resort puts the player in the pilot’s seat as neverbefore in this long-awaited three dimensional update to the Pilotwings™ series! Import your Mii characters from the Nintendo 3DS Mii Maker™ and explore Wuhu Island (the star of Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit Plus) by plane, by hang glider and by rocket belt. Each vehicle type features unique controls that offer a different challenge. Complete around 40 challenging flight missions in Mission Mode to earn stars, or scour Wuhu Island for hundreds of collectible Extras in Free Flight Modeas you unlock interactive 3D Dioramas of various aircraft and famous island monuments. Get a bird’s-eye view of familiar Wuhu Island sites – and a few new ones! You can even share your experiences with friends and family members by taking in-game photos and saving them to the Nintendo 3DS photo album. Pilotwings Resort is an aerial sports game gem that offers amazing 3D views of Wuhu Island.
• Soar through the skies in this classic Nintendo franchise
○ Soar through the skies over the tropical Wuhu Island in a hang glider, rocket belt or plane each with its own unique controls, distinct feel of flight and new game play.
• Hours of high-flying fun
○ Mission Mode and Free Flight Mode offer a wealth of activities, challenges and game play for gamers of all tastes. Leisurely soar around Wuhu Island and explore and catalogue points of interest, or fly competitively in missions that are based on time and points.
• Take control of an amazing 3D flying experience with your Mii characters
○ Pilotwings Resort pulls your personal Mii character from the Mii Maker application, and features the Mii as the star of this adventure.
○ Pilotwings Resort features a breadth and depth of field that can only be achieved with the 3D effects of Nintendo 3DS, offering a feel and style of play never before seen in an aerial sports game.
• Share the fun with family and friends
○ You can snap photos of postcard-perfect locales on Wuhu Island with the hang glider in Free Flight Mode and as part of select challenges in Mission Flight Mode.
○ Photos of your aerial adventures on Wuhu Island may be saved to the Nintendo 3DS photo album and shared with your friends and family....
Magic Orbz offers a fresh spin on classic brick-breaking gameplay, in which players bust apart a 3D environment, piece by piece. Using realistic physics and an advanced system of object destruction, Magic Orbz features PS3™ trophy support and almost 50 levels to demolish and conquer. Smash your way through dozens of colorful and stylized levels including pirate islands amid shark-infested waters, and castles filled with noble knights and courtly ladies. Power up your paddle with special enhancements like cannons and laser attachments. Plus, powerful earthquakes that rock the whole level and fiery meteor showers that rain down from the sky make Magic Orbz a fun, action-packed and engaging experience in single, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes. Magic Orbz is presented in stunning 1080p and its Multiplayer Online game mode supports in-game live voice communications.
Creat Studios, Inc. © 2008-2009, Creat Studios, Inc. All rights reserved.
TikGames, LLC. © 2008-2009, TikGames, LLC. All rights reserved.
Magic Orbz is a trademark of Alawar Entertainment, Inc. Game is developed under license from Alawar Entertainment, Inc. Alawar Entertainment, Inc. © 2008 Alawar Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, trade names and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Not only are these Yumsters crazy for strawberries, they can rock the bongos. For the love of fruity music, help them earn money by cleaning gardens to promote their band. To really skyrocket, Yumsters need the best equipment to win the ultimate grand prize at the fairy town music showdown. Get fruitilicious in five vibrant locations of Yumsters 2, a sweet Match 3 puzzler.
- Match 3, drag-n-drop
- Rhythm-based gameplay
- Adorable characters
- Win the grand prize!
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
Extra Builders have arrived! Extra Builders is a monthly subscription service that allows you to build or upgrade two buildings at the same time. Extra Builders cost 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Extra Builders subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. ...
BUG VILLAGE is a casual game developed by Glu. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play BUG VILLAGE on Android. You can purchase the game on Google Play.
- 11 superfighters, each with a unique fighting style (and potential for development!)
- A host of enemies endowed with various abilities (any resemblance to famous persons is entirely coincidental)
- 45 fascinating missions: base defense, hostage rescue, carpet bombing, etc. (we won't leek [gettit?] any more secrets for fear of spoiling your pleasure!)
- Elementary controls – you shoot where you tap!
- And if that doesn’t fill your boots - for afters we got screwby bonuses and SUPER BOSSES!
In pretty much the best team up ever, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby must unite to do battle in this free-to-start multiplayer action game! Choose from four roles to make your own Kirby crew, take on bosses, level up, and try out new challenges in this clash of power and puffiness. Are you a Sword Hero? Hammer Lord? Beam Mage? Or Doctor Healmore?!
No matter what, each mighty role offers up a unique way to play. Puff up your power by crafting new weapons and spending materials at the shop to receive even MORE weapons, not to mention armor and items. Beyond the main game, there's also a ton of quests and a brand-new challenge system. Plus, tapping compatible amiibo™ figures/accessories will earn you extra fragments to help craft new gear! Are you ready? For Kirby, the answer is always fight and flight.
- Beat down powerful bosses on a team of four players in this free-to-start action game!
- Four roles to choose from: Sword Hero, Hammer Lord, Beam Mage, and Doctor Healmore
- Earn EXP to level up heroes and strengthen their stats
- Craft new equipment with materials you collect from quests
- Use Vigor to enter battle (recharges over time)
- Purchase additional Gem Apples in Nintendo eShop, which can be used to craft and obtain new items or to restore vigor
An addictive and FREE game that combines PUZZLE gameplay with classic turn-based RPG fun and monster-collecting!
● EXCITING AND STRATEGIC ACTION
Gather energy by tapping color groups in super-fast 10-second challenges.
Lead your team in battle, decide your strategy and manage your energy resources.
Explore an island full of adventures, defeat powerful enemies and acquire the loot.
● MONSTER COLLECTING
Discover, CAPTURE and train a vast collection of unique animals.
Test different team combinations, try different elemental creatures and discover which ones are more versatile, more powerful or suit your gameplay the most.
● POWER UP AND EVOLVE
Level your team up so they learn NEW abilities. EVOLVE them to make them even stronger: with the right training, charming creatures can become awesome battle beasts.
● ENGAGING STORY
Discover Bright’s adventure: an orphan who will become a Runemal trainer thanks to his master’s help.
● PREPARE TO CO-OP OR CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Train a strong team to defeat your friends in upcoming PVP and tournament features.
Get ready to exchange ID codes with your real-life friends to complete your team with one of their Runemals or to help them explore the island (both features coming soon).
Runemals is set in a huge world constantly expanding with regular events, special quests, new creatures and updates. And it's FREE to play, so there’s nothing to stop you from becoming the best Runemal trainer this world has ever seen.
This app requires a persistent Internet connection.
This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 50MB based on your device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads; it’s worth the wait.
Runemals is free to download and play. However, optional items are available for purchase via In-app Billing to expand upon your gameplay experience. These items are available in the "Shop" section within the app....
Rotastic offers local battle mode, for up to 4 players to either race for item collecting, or tried-and-true deathmatch. Multiplayer is intense and full of fun!
- Accessible controls for addictive, pick-up-and-play swinging action!
- 70 levels with varied objectives and ever-increasing difficulty
- A simple game mechanic, which builds into deep gameplay: solve puzzles, collect items, fight foes, survival, acrobatic moves, brick-breaker… and sometimes all of that at once!
- 4 player local multiplayer, compete against friends!
Master your shots, and aim for the magical Twinkle Star”! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE:
Pick up your favorite character among the 9 cute characters available in “CHARACTER MODE”, and play until you clear the game. Choose “STORY MODE”, and accompany “Lord Ran” in her adventures in search of the lost “Twinkle Star”.
Play locally in “VERSUS MODE” with a friend for intense and epic shooting battles!
Connect to Steam, and use the “INVITE A FRIEND” and “LOBBY” features to play against a buddy or challenge the best players worldwide!
Check your current rank & score in “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top shooters!
Configure your language, video, and sound volume settings to your preference for the most pleasant “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” experience ever.
** WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP **
-Embark on an Epic New Adventure
-Use the Imaginite Creation Crystals to Create Your Own Skylanders
-Sensei Skylanders are the Ultimate Masters of the Almighty Sky-Chi Powers
-Battle to Save Skylands with the Sensei and Imaginator Skylanders
-Use 10 Different Battle Class Types to Defeat Kaos and his Minions
-Play With Friends in COOP and Head-to-Head Racing
-Conquer All-New Side quests & Mini-games
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
Populate an island and watch what happens. Create unique havens by landscaping and arranging your creatures. Name them, feed them, make them happy each monster is loaded with personality. You’ll experience game play and music as never before with this innovative technology!
•50+ monster species to collect, nurture, and love
•Amazing art, animation, and audio effects
- Each monster appears on multiple islands and has unique, extremely well-crafted animations that match their specific part, for that island’s specific song
- Lush islands, each with its own theme
- Air, Plant, Water, Earth, Cold
- Gold, Ethereal, Sugahbush
•Internally developed engine
•Numerous decorations, structures and paths
•Create unique landscapes and sound combinations
• 7 unique songs
• 2 exclusive-to-PlayStation®Vita system monsters
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
- Four seasons
- Over 250 missions
- Fantastic characters
- Easy-to-Play for all ages
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
- Awesome music
Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.
Dust off your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders Magical Mystery Tour!
Key Game Features:
• 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth, City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
• BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
• Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
• Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
• Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
• Fun mini-games for an extra challenge! ...
-Use your hair to whip monsters and solve puzzles
-Belly dance to become a Monkey, Elephant, or Mermaid
-Battle epic bosses and upgrade your powers
-3 save slots for multiple players
-Includes thousands of frames of animation
-Flirtatious storyline and humorous characters
-Retina display and Game Center support
-A quest so big it’s bursting at the seams!
Supports the MOGA Ace Power and similar Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. SteelSeries Stratus and Stratus XL Game Controllers and similar controllers are not currently supported. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation). ...
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
As you tend to your budding civilization - managing your resources well so you can feed and house the villagers - missions will appear on the screen, challenging you to undertake such tasks as clearing a cave of dinosaurs or defending the settlers from an invading army. There will never be a dull moment as you spend hours enjoying addictive gameplay, colorful visuals, and ear-pleasing music and sound effects. Take the first steps on an epic journey to greatness today!
Besides the adventure mode, you can also play an extra bonus mode which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Time Attack and prove to them once and for all you are faster than they are!
- The single button gameplay will get you started instantly! It’s easy to control but hard to master! Don’t let the cute looks of our Alien fool you!
- The first exciting new genre, known as an action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer! (a.k.a. AAPARP)
- Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
- 45+ amazing handcrafted levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
- Fast, Faster, Fastest! Prove your speed in Time Attack! Play the Adventure mode with another mindset!
- Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
- Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements!
- Music composed by Waterflame. Known for his work for the critically acclaimed indie title Castle Crashers
Your trip to an island of fun begins now! Enjoy classical solitaire improved with a new game mechanic – collect pairs of cards! A special multiplier increases your reward if you find card pairs quickly. Buy bonuses with your reward: mulligan, shuffle and joker. Solitaire Beach Season is a sea of fun both for fans of classic patience and fans of solitaire with unusual rules.
Uplifting exotic music and premium-quality graphics in a tropical style will take you away to the resort of your dreams. Want to rest on the shores of the Caribbean sea? Travel to Hawaii and stay in the best spa hotel? Visit a pristine paradise at Bali? Take a cruise and swim in the open ocean? This summer, anyone can be where they dream to spend their vacation. With Solitaire Beach Season, it’s easy!
- Card solitaire game for new players and experts alike
- Unique game mechanics – choosing pairs of cards
- Use different bonuses – mulligan, shuffle, joker
- Collect gold cards to complete levels and unlock new locations
- Collect bonus cards to get more coins and bonuses
- Collect cards fast to make combos and get good rewards
- 12 locations, 120 levels and several difficulty modes
- For daring players, we offer special tasks and over 20 colorful trophies
- Colorful high-quality graphics in a tropical sea style
- Original themed decks and 9 card backs
- Beautiful music to help you relax and concentrate on the game ...
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH:
• Pocketgamer: "Best strategy / Simulation game."
• Big Festival: "Best Latam game of the year."
• Pocketgamer: "100 best mobile games ever."
• Gameguide: "Always imitated, never equaled. In the world of mobile tower defense titles, there is Ironhide Game Studio's Kingdom Rush series, and there are all others. Nobody does it better, and they've rounded out their hat trick with the release of Kingdom Rush: Origins."
• Lazygamer: "Origins has enough action in it to film a new trilogy of Expendables movies."
• Jayisgames: "Kingdom Rush Origins is what you've come to love with its muscles oiled and polished until you can see yourself in them." ...
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (タクティクスオウガ外伝 The Knight of Lodis, Takutikusu Ōga Gaiden Za Naito obu Rōdhisu, "Sidestory to Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis") is a tactical role-playing game developed by Quest. It was released by Nintendo in Japan in 2001 on the Game Boy Advance, then later released by Atlus in North America in 2002.
Like Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, The Knight of Lodis features party-based tactical combat on an isometric playing field. The player has limited control outside of battle, being provided only extremely limited movement on a world map, a shop function, an options menu, and an option to participate in a training session in which the player pits its own forces against each other in order to gain experience. Characters can be hired or acquired in combat, and there are interchangeable classes and a wide array of weapons, equipment and magic spells....
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games ...
Use the simple tap controls to pull off powerful combos!
The world of One Piece awaits you!
-An All-New Battle System Made Just for Your Smartphone!-
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE features intuitive tap controls that’ll have you sending foes flying in no time! Tap your characters at the right time to form combos and deal massive damage! What’s more, each character possesses unique special abilities that make battles even more exciting! Re-enact thrilling battles from the original story using your favorite One Piece characters!
-Relive Your Favorite Moments from the One Piece Storyline!-
The tale begins in Windmill Village, where a young Luffy has his fateful encounter with Red-Haired Shanks. With each Quest you complete, another chapter of the epic tale unfolds, allowing you to experience the magnificent story of One Piece all over again!
-Form a Crew with Your Favorite One Piece Characters!-
Collect WANTED posters in battle and head to the Tavern to recruit new characters for your crew! There are tons of recruits available, including both major and supporting characters! Gather your favorite pirates and train them to become the mightiest crew to ever sail the seas!
-Perform “Tandem” Attacks to Deal Huge Damage!-
Chain together attacks with certain characters in a specific order to perform a Tandem attack that deals incredible damage to all enemies!
iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad (3rd, 4th Gen.), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th Gen.)
[Recommended OS Versions]
iOS 7.0 or later
(1) Operation is not supported for models and OS versions other than those recommended.
(2) Depending on your usage, there may be cases where operation is unstable even with the recommended models.
(3) Regarding the recommended OS versions, although it says “iOS 6.1 or later”, this does not guarantee that the latest OS version is supported.
For information on the latest recommended models and answers to frequently asked questions, visit:
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons, then evolve them to discover more powerful dragons! Figure out challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
What will you discover as you match your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons?
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects to match and interact with.
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind to evolve them into better things!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more!
• Match Life Essence and tap it to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 17 dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 growth stages for new dragons!
• Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or match.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Over 600 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 140 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Merge Dragons! is brought to you by Gram Games, the studio behind the top hit titles 1010!, Merged!, Six!, Bounzy!, Merge Town!, Merge Farm!, Paint Tower!, and Merge Gems!
Optimized for Tablets. May be played without an Internet connection.
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service. ...
Tee off as your favorite Mario or Mii™ character while challenging players online.* Shoot into warp pipes and dodge piranha plants in Mushroom Kingdom areas or take a shot at the nature-themed courses. The new Castle Club has both naturalistic and Mario-themed courses, a training area to hone your skills, and a pro shop where you can get unlockable gear and outfits. Test your skills in a gauntlet of course challenges, play with friends locally**, or take on players around the world in online real-time tournaments.*
- Play as your Mii character or as your favorite Mario characters.
- Golf it up on Mario courses.
- Play with friends all over the world.*
- Trick out your Mii character and get the edge on your competition with outfits and equipment.
- Use the touch screen and motion sensor to better track and control shots.
- Create and play in online communities with unique tournament rules.*
- Compete in worldwide tournaments online.*
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
*Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. Learn more at support.nintendo.com.
**Additional systems and games required for multiplayer mode; each sold separately....
Tongue of the Fatman is an arcade-fighting game developed by Activision. It was originally released in 1989. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Tongue of the Fatman on PC.
Michael Latham, Mike Suarez and Wayne Townsend produced the game.
Meet the dubious art thief Lander and the laid-back native Marley. Stranded on a tropical island with an invaluable briefcase full of DaVinci drawings, they take to the skies in a wooden helicopter. On their epic journey back to the Big City they are captured by "Don Tux" and the mafia penguins. They help the beautiful Island Babe and run into some quite mad cannibals, all while learning new ways to maneuver the most dangerous taxi of all time-the Helivinci.
Intuitive controls put you in charge of the most dangerous taxi vehicle, in this unique PlayStation®3 system title. Landit Bandit is aimed at anyone who likes physics based games, flight simulators, or anyone that wants to play something different, because we guarantee you have never played anything like this before. ...
Assemble your epic team of Rumble Stars and rise through the leagues in this action packed real-time PvP goal-scoring game!
Sling your Rumblers into perfect position, master your timing and build strategic combos to outwit your opponents and make some serious goals! Then upgrade your team and take on the world in the rankings.
• Make goals with friends and other players around the world in real-time
• Epic characters and unique physics-based gameplay
• Make clever combos and outwit your opponents
• Build your perfect team & unlock new Rumblers
• Progress through the divisions & leagues and rise to the top!
• Join & create Clubs, chat with other players and work together to rise in the ranks
• Challenge Clubmates and friends to private matches
• Learn new tactics by watching the best players on Rumble Stars TV (in-game)
Compatible with iPhone 5 and upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (2nd gen) and upwards
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/rumblestars
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/rumblestars
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/RumbleStars/ ...
Farm Frenzy 4 game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Farm Frenzy 4
Save grandpa and grandma's farm from foreclosure in the wacky and wonderful Farm Frenzy 4! The Farm Frenzy series of casual sims gets a makeover in this ALL NEW sequel. Choose and dress your character, and then get busy saving the family farm! Buy and care for a variety of animals, collect the goods they produce and then manufacture products for sale in town, keeping a close eye on your bank account and the clock to make sure you balance your resources well. Perform challenging tasks for colorful characters, protect your farm from bears and moles, and earn a trophy on each of the game's 90 levels to unlock dozens of achievements!
As you enjoy the brand new Farm Frenzy game, each click of your mouse will award you the money you need to complete your tasks. You can also look for hidden items to fill your meter faster! What's more, with each trophy you win, you'll earn items you can trade for temporary boosts. But the best new feature: love is in the air! Just introduce the chicken to the pig and see what happens!
Virtual farming has never been more fun than in Farm Frenzy 4, so grab yer overalls, roll up yer sleeves and get ready for an egg-crackin', cow-milking, sheep-shearin' good time!
- • 90 levels
- • Four huge worlds
- • 40 achievements
- • All age’s entertainment