Trying to find games like Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel are:
- arrow_rightFallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- arrow_rightFallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
- arrow_rightFallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin
- arrow_rightCrusader Kings II
- arrow_rightRed Faction: Armageddon
100 Best Games Like Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (29)
- Android (11)
- macOS (88)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (6)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (2)
1. Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Fallout franchise started in a very different way than we all know it by this day. As Bethesda started to develop Fallout franchise only from the third game, original Fallout was completely different.
The game starts in 2161, 84 years after a nuclear war destroyed most of the planet and turned into Wasteland. You can either create your protagonist or play as three pre-set options - Albert Cole, Max Stone or Natalia Dubrovhsky. When in Vault 13 water supplies start to malfunction via technical reasons, Overseer sends protagonist in a quest to find a replacement and save the Vault. Having Pip-Boy and some standard equipment, the Fallout world is absolutely open for exploration.
Although being a completely different genre of the game, Fallout still uses the same systems as we know today. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system of characters stats (strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck) affect your skills in a variety from 0% to 200%, as well as definitive straits that you choose only once for whole gameplay. Known to players as Karma, you can choose how to act in most of the situations and determine your reputation with other characters in the game.
Categories in common with Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game: Role Playing
2. Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
This sequel to the original Fallout is set in a post-apocalyptic era many decades after a nuclear war broke out and eliminated most of the world as we know it. America is turned into the Wasteland, a grim world full of ugly ghouls, powerful super mutants, mad robots and raiders, and various factions fighting for power. There are also many pre-war Vaults, some of which allowed their inhabitants to survive the war. The game uses an isometric view like most 1990s RPGs did, and the battles are turn-based.
You play as a Chosen One, a distant descendant of the original Vault Dweller, living in the village called Arroyo. The Chosen One is tasked by the village's elders to retrieve Garden of Eden Creation Kit, a gadget that can transform the wasteland into a fertile environment. Before you start, you can customize your Chosen One and assign him with various skills, perks and traits using the system called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Your actions and choices affect both your karma, which defines how "good" your character is overall and your reputation that may vary from settlement to settlement.
Categories in common with Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game: Role Playing
3. STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
The game takes place in the expanded Star Wars Universe, almost 4,000 years before the events described later in the films. The game begins on the ship "The Endar Spire ", attacked by the Sith fleet near the planet Taris. Player and one of the pilots, Carth Onasi, descend on the planet in an escape pod. Their primary goal is to find a Jedi named Bastila Shan, who commanded their ship. She has the mastery of battle meditation, by which the Republic has managed so far to withstand the onslaught of the Sith.
Knights of the Old Republic is the first computer game, which takes place in the author's world of Star Wars. Battles go through in real time, but they can be suspended at any time. The main character balances between good and evil, and each of his actions depends on his belonging to the Light or Dark sides of the Force, and ultimately the ending of the game.
In place of magic came the Force Powers that is vested in the Jedi, and they are divided into three categories: light, dark and neutral. Any Jedi can study any force that is sufficient for his level.
4. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout 3: GOTY edition is an open-world role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. It is the fifth installment in the series and is the first 3D and real-time combat game in it.
The game takes place in the year 2277 - 200 years after the nuclear Great War. You play as a vault dweller and set out on a quest to find your father that left the vault.
Fallout 3 offers the player immense freedom: create your own character with a particular set of skills using the role-playing S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and explore Washington, D.C., which has turned into a wasteland over the years without even following the main quest or complete every side quest you come across in the game.
One of the main features of the game is the V.A.T.S system, that allows the players to target specific body parts of the enemy. For example, if you target the enemies hand, they could drop their weapon.
GOTY edition features all the DLCs that were released: Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.
5. Divinity: Original Sin
<br/><br/>Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit. <br/><br/>In <strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.<br/><br/><strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.<br/><br/>Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!<h3>Key Features</h3><ul><li><strong>Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world.</strong> Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.<br/></li><li><strong>Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat.</strong> Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike. <br/></li><li><strong>Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer.</strong> Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.<br/></li><li><strong>Unravel a deep and epic story</strong>, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.<br/></li><li><strong>Classless character creation</strong> lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.<br/></li><li><strong>Create your own adventures</strong> and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!</li></ul><h3>Digital Collector's Edition</h3>The Digital Collector's Edition contains:<br/><br/><br/><ul><li><strong>2 copies of Divinity: Original Sin</strong>: one for you and pass on the second key to a friend<br/></li><li><strong>Award-winning <strong>Divine Divinity</strong> and <strong>Beyond Divinity</strong><br/></strong></li><li><strong>The Golden Grail DLC</strong>: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.<br/></li><li><strong>Zandalor's Trunks DLC</strong>: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.<br/></li><li><strong>Design Documents</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Art Pack</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Soundtrack</strong></li></ul><br/>
6. Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II is a global RTS which takes place in the Middle Ages of Europe. The players will govern a house of nobility of that time, and ensure that its heritage will last for centuries. The second installment of the series fills the gap in the developer’s continuum of global strategies, allowing for lengthy grand campaigns and world conquests.
The main points of interest in the game are your noble house, holdings, and vassals. Players can engage in diplomacy between neighboring households, sign treaties and create a bloodline between two families, forge documents and declare wars. However, the primary competitive objective would not be conquering the world, but instead, winning the prestigious ranks and ensuring that your family will prosper.
Gameplay-wise, the mechanics revolve around interactions with your neighbors and your court. Buildings built, armies trained, but most importantly, your character should be built, too. Education, marriage, religion - everything will affect your lord-protege, and players often come up with different guides on how to achieve success without regards to the luck and skill of the player.
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
8. Red Faction: Armageddon
Armageddon - the fourth part of the game Red Faction.
The action takes place on Mars. Mars is colonised and inhabited thoroughly, but the device for creating an artificial atmosphere is captured by a group of unbalanced scoundrels. Colonists have to move under the surface, where for some reason there is air.
This is a setting. We meet the hero pursuing his own tasks - he is looking for treasure in a dungeon under someone else's order. But instead of gold and gems, he discovers a device of an incomprehensible purpose. The hero contacts the customer and receives an order to blow up the found structure. The explosion leads to the awakening of a race of monsters, like giant insects, which begin to briskly destroy the colonists. And the hero now has to kill the monsters.
Armageddon sets a new level of the Red Faction game. The important novelties:
More opportunities to break through the walls.
The hero gains additional energy from destroying something.
The hero gets a device that can collect back the destroyed objects.
Sometimes the hero finds a fighting robot, sits down in it and literally tramples the enemies.
9. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
10. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
The stealth-action, which became a real classic and well-known among gamers. Excellent reviews and 92/100 score on Metacritic is a serious indicator. In the Steam community, there are still enthusiastic nostalgic reviews of almost everything that concerns Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. And there is an explanation for this. The game was released in 2005 and became the third in the Splinter Cell series. Canadian studio Ubisoft Montreal was engaged in the development, who is also responsible for Assassin's Creed and Far Cry. Critics and player noted the Xbox and PC versions of the game as the best.
In Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, the player will feel like a professional spy, NSA agent Sam Fisher from a special unit called “The Third Echelon.” The plot takes its origin from the first game in the series. However, the narrative is constructed in such a way that the player does not necessarily have to go through it in order to enjoy the story. The events of the game occur in different parts of the Earth that are based on places from the real world. At the heart of the game is the conflict unfolding between China, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan.
In addition to a single user campaign, there is the possibility of playing on the net. However, the official online services for this game were disabled as early as August 2016. Despite this, players still have the opportunity to play on the local network or, with due skill - through third-party services.
11. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
An Industrial Revolution in a World of Magick
Imagine a place of wonder, where magick and technology coexist in an uneasy balance, and an adventurer might just as easily wield a flintlock pistol as a flaming sword. A place where great industrial cities house castle keeps and factories, home to Dwarves, Humans, Orcs and Elves alike. A place of Ancient runes and steamworks, of magick and machines, of sorcery and science. Welcome to the land of Arcanum.Character Design allows you to customize your character any way you choose
Whether you choose magick or technology, the Arcanum world adapts and responds to your character's development
Classless, point-based attribute system allows for limitless creativity in guiding your character's development
8 basic stats, such as Strength and Charisma
More than a dozen derived stats, from Poison Resistance to Character Speed
16 Primary skills, including Gambling and Healing
80 Spells with 16 Colleges of Magick
56 technological degrees within 8 disciplinesExtraordinary Adventure Features
Explore a world as vast as it is mysterious-it would take over 30 real-time hours to traverse the land of Arcanum
Meet more than 300 unique characters and monster types across this huge land
Many means exist to solve the myriad quests, from dueling to discourse to thievery
Take on a band of ogres in real-time, or plan your strategy through turn-based combat - you decide
Accurate day and night cycles affect the gameplay, from combat to thieving skills
Automatic character management lets action-oriented players delve into the quest at hand
Create your own worlds or play the included multiplayer scenario online cooperatively or competively
Categories in common with Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura: Role Playing
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
13. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
14. Gorky 17
Gorky 17 is a role-playing game set in a fictional polish town of Gorky 17. The town was attacked by mutants and destroyed. Several years after these events a NATO group disappeared near Gorky 17. You take control of the second team sent to find missing allies. Another goal of the game is to reveal the reason why monsters appear.
You manage a group of three people: Cole Sullivan, the operation leader, and his two subordinates. The characters can be upgraded; the line-up changes during the game. Gorky 17 features several huge locations you can freely explore while some areas require special items to be opened.
The game features turn-based battles with a heavy tactical accent. You are strictly limited in supplies so wise ammo management is a must. Sometimes you need to fulfill a certain task during fights, such as protecting someone; some fights are time limited. A character’s death leads to restarting the battle.
15. Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is a combat flight simulator game, the 13th installment in Bandai Namco’s Ace Combat series.
The story takes place in 2015 in different places across the world, including Miami, Russia, East Africa, and the Middle East. You play as Lieutenant Colonel William Bishop, head of the United States Air Force's Warwolf Squadron and his sidekicks on the mission of defeating Russian criminal syndicate Blatnoi.
The gameplay is very reminiscent of other Ace Combat entries. You control different aircraft on various combat missions. The game’s controls are a compromise between arcade-like and realistic approaches. For the first time in series, the game features a “Close-Range Assault’ system that is intended to bring the action closer to the player.
Besides single-player campaign, the game offers various multiplayer modes. There are both cooperative missions and competitive matches. Two new modes introduced in Assault Horizon are Capital Conquest and Domination. In Capital Conquest, your team must destroy the opposite’s team headquarters. In Domination, two teams try to take over three bases in one city.
The Enhanced Edition of Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is an upgraded PC port of the game. It features improved graphics, controls, additional, and multiplayer content.
16. ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission - to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
• A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
• A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
• Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
• Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond...
• Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
• Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland - both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time...
• Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
• Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
Categories in common with ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game: Role Playing
17. The Guild II
This is a historical real-time strategy in which the player will create their dynasty of merchants in medieval Europe. This is the second game in the series.
German developers tried to mix the economic strategy with a life simulation. The game begins in 1400, in the same era as the previous game. The game uses the historical regions of Swabia, at the River Neckar and in the valley near the Odenwald in modern Germany. The player creates a character, which becomes the founder of the dynasty. Also, the player chooses a profession that determines the further gameplay. There are four such professions: Patron, Craftsman, Scholar, and Rogue. In addition to singleplayer in the game, there is also a multiplayer that is not available in the Steam version.
The game has four modes: Extinction, Dynasty, Mission and Time Limit. All of them can be fine-tuned with difficulty settings and other variables. Also in the game has a simulation of the economy, based on the models of supply and demand.
3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it![/b]
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Java RequirementMake sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- 3D effects like anti-aliasing, damage & underwater blurring
- Soft ray-traced lighting (makes for nice shadows to hide in)
- A very fast, efficient multithreaded engine for smooth, high FPS gameplay almost completely free of "lag"
Recommended GuidesCommunity Hub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/259620/guides/
19. Silent Storm Gold Edition
Silent Storm from leading Russian developer Nival is a true 3D tactical turn-based Role-Playing-Game set against the backdrop of WWII. As the conflict rages on the frontlines, you’ll be leading a small multinational squad behind enemy lines to gather information and wreak havoc on your enemies while trying to thwart a mysterious new rising power whose plans are even more horrific than anything the world has yet witnessed.
Silent Storm is fully rendered in breathtaking 3D – and includes fully destructible environments, realistic weaponry and unlimited tactical possibilities. Turn-based gaming has never looked this good!The Story1943: The world seems to face its destruction in all parts; war is raging like never before. You are the commander of a squad, leading the soldiers you’ve selected into special and top secret operations to change the tide of war in your favour – allies or axis, it’s you choice!
The new Add-On "Sentinels" begins with the end of the WWII nightmare. Veterans from all countries, even former enemies, stand together and form the secret investigation and intervention group "Sentinels", for one purpose only: To stop the evil secret society "Thors Hammer" they have faced in war.
Turn-based game, heavy on tactics and team-management
Flexible missions, 2 different campaigns for axis and allies.
24 missions during night and daytime, each one has to be prepared carefully and is enriched with random events.
Multiple options for mission success: brutal force and tactical cleverness can be used in the combination of your choice and in 3 difficulties
More than 75 authentic weapons from WWII, including experimental prototypes and rare items
More than 40 male and female soldiers to choose from, each one has his / her own character and special abilities
Destructible environment opens up tactical options, whether it’s flushing an enemy out of a building via rocket launcher or knocking holes in a wall to make a field-expedient shortcut.
Unprecedented realism featuring true 3D, a fully destructible environment, and real projectile physics that take into consideration trajectory, speed, and piercing performance.
Includes Silent Storm and Add-On "Sentinels"
20. Wargame: Red Dragon
Wargame: Red Dragon is the second part in Wargame series and a sequel to Wargame: AirLand Battle. Its campaigns are based on alternate history concepts.
The game is set in the Cold War era. Wargame: Red Dragon follows a series of fictional yet plausible conflicts between the various countries in the Asia-Pacific region. In the campaign mode, its timeline covers the 1970s, 1980s, and up until 1996. The player controls various factions, both from Eastern and Western bloc. The story campaign includes a civil war in Korea, a Chinese invasion of the Russian Far East, a conflict over British-occupied Hong Kong, a Kuril islands border conflict, and a Soviet invasion of Korea.
The player controls his or her units from a top-down view in the real time. At each level, the player and his or her opponent, whether AI or the other human player, start at the different sides of a map and fight to control it. Being a wargame by definition, Wargame: Red Dragon doesn't have much of economic element. The player deploys the already existing units rather than creates them. To receive reinforcements during the battle, the player has to capture and hold specific parts of the map that serve as deployment zones.
Besides the campaign mode, the game offers its players to choose from more than twenty nations, and additional nations are available through DLC. Wargame: Red Dragon also has a competitive multiplayer mode.
Categories in common with Wargame: Red Dragon: Strategy
21. Tom Clancy's EndWar
Live the thrilling career of an army commander and lead your army to victory in a massive online World War III! Take control of the U.S.-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a persistent ongoing World War. Create your army to match your tactical style and create a strategy that will defeat your enemies.
You Are In Control
In addition to traditional RTS controls (mouse selection, hotkeys), EndWar goes beyond other Real Time Strategy games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control at the speed of thought.
Putting You in the Battle
Instead of using the traditional top-down view, EndWar employs a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle, making the use of terrain and cover even more critical to achieving victory. Zoom in and out at will and watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Armed for the Future
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrows wars, such as drones and space-based weapons of mass destruction.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer World War III with fully-customizable battalions and units
- Refined HUD and controls and new waypoint system, combined with EndWars proven revolutionary voice command system
- 30 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Includes all the downloadable content released on consoles – maps, additional upgrades and battalions.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and destructible environments.
A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive. Features
23. Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
Galactic Civilization is the first one in the series of turn-based strategy video games. After the invention of the Hyperdrive by the Terran Alliance the technology was shared four other races, but as a result, the contact with them was lost, starting the beginning of the intergalactic race to colonize and populate the systems with class 15 or better types of planets. At the beginning of the game, players will have to choose a political party that will provide hints, and chooses the intelligence of the rival races.
Players will command the humanity on its way to the stars, and in order to achieve this victory, the player has four ways to go: Political, Technological, Cultural, and Conquest, all of which can be reached through the control of the resources and how they are used. Ultimate edition includes the Altarian Prophecy expansion. Galactic Civilizations offer various editors that will allow players to create their custom maps, custom game environments, and entire campaigns.
Categories in common with Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition: Strategy
24. ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution
Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a futuristic physics-based sports game in which players confront each other in 3 vs 3 matches of wits and twitch reflexes.
By featuring a MOBA-like champion logic, ACE brings an unprecedented twist to the sports genre by allowing players to choose from a variety of super-powered heroes and what style of gameplay they prefer to build their own team strategies. Designed from the ground up around the mouse & keyboard, ACE was not envisioned only as a sport game, but really as a new sport. ACE’s ultra-precise control scheme allows players to analogically manipulate the disk using simple mouse gestures. Just like in real sports, this gameplay allows for super intuitive gameplay while proposing nearly infinite depth & skill cap.
- An unique blend of action games, sports games and MOBA.
- The closest experience to playing a traditional sport in a video game.
- Dynamic physics-based gameplay that is both deep and accessible.
- Innovative mouse gesture control allows for fluid and natural actions (passes, shots, intercepts and jukes).
- Having all human players makes positioning meaningful and allow for infinite team strategies.
- Several characters each with unique powers and play styles
- Unlock implants (to improve and customize your characters), team boosts, upgrades, and special abilities.
- Very fun to watch as a spectator - even without prior knowledge of the game.
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
26. POSTAL Redux
The classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
27. Expeditions: Viking
Get ready for an adventure in history! Logic Artists, the makers of Expeditions: Conquistador, are pleased to bring you Expeditions: Viking.
Prepare for a grand adventure
As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. But to carve your name into the runestones of history you’ll need great strength, and great wealth to grow your village’s prosperity and renown. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking.
Seek your fortune
Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. Now assemble a worthy band of warriors, build a ship, and seek your wealth and glory across the sea. Britannia awaits in Logic Artists’ Expeditions: Viking.
- Create your very own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your character’s role.
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
DARK is a unique stealth-action game with RPG elements in which you take on the role of the ultimate hunter: a vampire. Ambush your enemies from the shadows, roam the darkness and use powerful vampire skills to dispatch your opponents.
The intricate story of DARK will take you into the midst of a world of blood and darkness, where the hunter can easily become prey. Strike down other vampires, improve your character and develop formidable skills such as instantly disappearing from view to take your enemies by surprise.Key Features:
- Stealth and action meet role-playing: earn experience, pick your dialogue choices and develop your skills to become the ultimate hunter
- Use impressive vampire skills and powerful melee attacks to eliminate your foes from the cover of darkness – go invisible, stalk your prey unnoticed and devastate them with up-close attacks
- A variety of enemies await your fangs – from mortal human police and security guards to fellow creatures of the night
- Make your way through lavishly appointed environments, from the city museum to the hidden fortress of a vampire lord hidden within a towering skyscraper
- Impressive 3D cel-shaded graphics
29. Zombie Shooter 2
Zombie Shooter 2 is an action game by the maker of Alien Shooter series. It also contains elements of RPG. This game is a continuation of Zombie Shooter.
The actions take place in a ruined and devastated city, where all the citizens became zombies. After arriving in this unknown city, the player has to find out what has happened here. To finish the game the player has to fight crowds of zombies and face the leader of the threat at the end of the game. Moreover, he should not miss his last chance to save the life of his beloved.
The user can choose the preferable game type: campaign, survive or gun stand. Also, the player selects character according to his taste.
As the game progresses, the main character’s parameters can be upgraded. While playing, you can gain experience, improve your skills and earn money to spend it on user devices. Zombie Shooter 2 implies a high concentration since the number of enemies reaches more than 100 at a time. There are at least 60 types of weapons to resist zombies. Among the armaments, you can find the sniper rifles. The player can also use auxiliary devices. For instance, radar or battle drones. Moreover, there is a variety of modes of vehicles. Besides, you have an opportunity to get medicines, if necessary.
30. Blitzkrieg Anthology
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming combining flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into one of the most challenging and enjoyable games yet!Blitzkrieg's unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank's armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg's keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms.Key Features
- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
Categories in common with Blitzkrieg Anthology: Strategy
31. Sword Coast Legends
Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.Key Features:
- Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
- Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
- A return to form, SCL is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
- Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
- Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend
32. Infestation: Survivor Stories Classic
Infestation: Survivor Stories is a Survival Horror MMO that immerses players in a zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic world in which a viral outbreak has decimated the human population leaving in its wake, a nightmare of epic proportion.
- A Huge Persistent World: This is an nonlinear open world game
- Explore, Scavenge, Kill, Survive: You are one of the few survivors and must navigate the desolate countryside exploring cities and scavenging for items
- Group with other players to increase your chances of survival
- Combination of First-Person and Third Person Perspectives
- Meld of PVE (Player versus Environment) and PVP (Player versus Player)
- Safe Settlements where Players can access their global inventory
- Create your own Clans
- Reputation system – Choose to become a lawman or bandit
- Leave Messages for friends in the game world with a time capsule
- Immersive environment with unique and spine chilling sound effects
- Huge variation of melee and firearm weapon types
33. Age of Wonders Shadow Magic
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic is the third entry in the award winning fantasy strategy series. This fan-favorite enhances the series' praised fusion of empire building, role-playing and tactical combat with the eerie Shadow World and battle with races never before seen, across new and diverse landscapes.
Combined with the option of creating a totally unique environment with the map generator and rewriting the history of this world through the enhanced campaign editor, you are ensured a constant stream of completely new game experiences.
- Features a full new Campaign with 5 episodes and 16 scenarios, with new characters and a new unfolding story. 19 stand-alone scenarios are included.
- Revisions to the original 12 Age of Wonders races. Each race has a new city upgrade, which comes with a new unit. For example, the Elves can build a Secret Forest, which cloaks the town and produces Treemen.
- Three entirely new races: The steppe roaming Nomads, the sinister Shadow Demons and the otherworldly Syrons.
- Use diplomacy with your rivals as you see fit. Lay siege to enemy cities with a careful balance of tactical guile and magical augmentations. You might just be destined to become the greatest Wizard-King of all time.
- Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players - options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!
- Design your very own scenarios, heroes, items, and even new Wizards with the enhanced scenario editor, challenging others to triumph over your creation.
- Use the random map generator to create new scenarios or multiplayer challenges at the click of one button!
34. STAR WARS Rebellion
It is a time of great upheaval. The first Death Star has been destroyed, marking a major victory for the Rebellion. But the Empire remains strong. As commander, you must choose to take control of either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. Your goal: complete domination of the galaxy.
Take the galaxy by force. Take the galaxy through diplomacy. Take the galaxy via covert operations. Earn the loyalty (or resentment) of up to 200 worlds. Star Wars™ Rebellion gives you a myraid of means to implement strategy and tactics on a grand scale and in a real-time environment. With control of the entire Star Wars galaxy as the prize, will the Force™ be with you? Discover for yourself.
- Strategy Gaming on an Epic Scale - Take control of either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire as you vie for the support of up to 200 worlds. The real-time environment will test your strategic mettle at every turn.
- Comprehensive Resource Management - Strategic portion lets you manage manufacturing, resources, fleet deployment and mission assignments.
- Innovative 3D Battle Simulation - Take complete command of fleets in dramatic battle sequences – almost a separate game in itself.
Categories in common with STAR WARS Rebellion: Strategy
«Marauder» is a tactical strategy with RPG elements. The game is based on the book "Marauder" by Berkem al Atomi and brings you to an alternate history where anarchy and endless strife have become a rule. You will play as a marauder who is trying to survive and settle a comfortable life. At first you have nothing but a double-barreled gun and a handful of shells, but in time you will gather "a family", arm it, and learn to stay alive in this constant war of everything against everyone.
- Game script and character dialogues written by Berkem al Atomi himself.
- A full-blown RPG system to develop your squad members.
- A small Uralian town with various different locales for you to explore (ruins, forests, military bases, underground bunkers); flexible system of weapon customization and a great diversity of items for barter and survival equipment.
- Possibilities for tactical play and rich selection of combat situations – you will have to use stationary weapons, assault fortified buildings, operate at night, battle enemies indoors and outdoors and much more.
36. UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold
UFO: Extraterrestrials GOLD is a new GOLD edition which includes a number of changes and improvements giving a player a new look on the classic game: new maps, possibility to hire soldiers, globe UFO swarms and configurability. UFO: Extraterrestrials GOLD represents fiction in which the human race faces a threat from space, aimed to be a spiritual sequel developed by Chaos Concept. The game picks up where the original left off, incorporating a twist of the aliens defeating Earth. The game is set on a newly colonized planet named Esperanza, where the alien threat has just arrived.
New items to research and produce:
- Proximity Grenades,
- Personal Energetic Shields,
- Autoguided Rocket Launcher with ballistic ammo
- Cyborg Battlearmor.
- Hydraulic Suite and many others
Other New Features
- Radar map in missons and a combat log
- Possibility to hire soldiers
- Cooperating UFO swarms on globe
- Performance optimizations
Categories in common with UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold: Strategy
37. Wild Terra Online
Wild Terra Online is a massively multiplayer life simulator in a fully player-driven medieval world.
Here everyone will find an occupation that appeals to one’s soul: world exploration, hunting, crafting, home decorating, fights and castle sieges.
Start as a survivor - become a medieval king!
- Huge open world based on a realistic medieval Europe.
- Explore a world that is completely created and driven by players. There are no pre-built castles, NPCs, or quests in the game. Only players themselves are able to build roads, cut down forests, found new towns … shape the server as they want!
- Open world with the possibility to build wherever you want. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a campfire for one night or eventually an entire castle!
- Deep crafting system with different professions to indulge in: agriculture, animal husbandry, cooking, smithing, and more. There are lots of resources to gather and recipes to learn.
- Success in PvP depends on tactics and a player’s skill. Having a high level and upgraded equipment does not always guarantee a win. Wise usage of advantages such terrain and choice of one’s equipment are also keys to winning fights.
- Servers for those interested in hardcore survival with full loot drop on death, destructible buildings, and PvP. There are also quiet servers for those who prefer a calm atmosphere and a non-PvP experience.
38. Brigade E5: New Jagged Union
Brigade E5: New Jagged Union is a tactical game that places gamers in the small tropical nation of Palinero on the verge of a civil war. The mission: hire a band of mercenaries and take control of the deteriorating situation before the country finds itself in complete ruin.
The story offers players an opportunity to experience three different viewpoints of the conflict or work out the political structure to achieve their own goals in the global domination. Game play for the title is based on an innovative combat system called SPMÂ® (Smart Pause Mode) that successfully blends together real-time and turn-based games.
Unlike standard turn-based systems, Brigade E5: New Jagged Union does not use "action points" while in turn-based mode, but takes into consideration the character skills and attributes resulting in more natural and diverse behavior of units. Furthermore players can issue a chain of commands that will be carried out automatically.
The choice of weapons will satisfy even highly demanding fans, with more than 100 accurately modeled firearms, varied ammunition types, grenades, body armor and special equipment. Players will be also able to modify and upgrade weapons by adding various gadgets, sniper scopes, mini grenade launchers, bayonets, etc. The game provides extensive LAN and Internet Multiplayer modes, with CTF, Deathmatch and Fortress dynamic gameplay. SPM® is a brand new feature for the squad combat strategy genre. It gives all players a chance to command their soldiers at the same time, using even an enemy's pause.
39. 7,62 High Calibre
7.62 High Calibre is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5.
A professional mercenary is in pursuit of a certain Russian "businessman", who stole a large amount of money from his "colleagues". Now he is hiding in a small country of Latin America to avoid an inevitable punishment. What seemed like an easy task at first, soon turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind - intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.Features
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, "Best Computer Games", "GameLand" and "Game World Navigator" magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with optional upgrades
- Varied ammunition as well as an extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make your own choices and to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine
Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk. Plausible deniability a must.
Build a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of space, taking jobs from megacorps to hunt bounties, sabotage rivals and conduct corporate espionage. If you can navigate the intricate politics of wealth and power, you might just survive long enough to spend your hard-won credits.
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you'll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
41. Force of Nature
Force of Nature is a Sandbox game that combines Action, Adventure, RPG, Strategy and Management genres.
The player will explore more than 10 different zones, each with its own unique flora and fauna. You can gather and mine resources, create weapons and clothes, build houses, different crafting tables, laboratories and grind your character. Look for useful plants, grow them on seedbeds and domesticate animals to get a stable supply of food. Build portals for faster movement around the world and use map in order not to get lost.
- Randomly generated open world
- Day/night cycle and dynamic weather
- Build, craft and farm systems
- Any object in the world is destructible
- Lots of creatures, monsters, wild and peaceful animals, weapons, clothes and constructions
- Generated proportions of ingredients for potions
- Some monsters can be tamed to fight for you
42. Space Rogue
Take on the role of a spaceship captain. Lead your crew across the galaxy, where the ultimate goal is up to you. Fight for peace or piracy as you explore new worlds, improve your ship, recruit crew members and engage in intense ship-to-ship battles.
Space Rogue combines strategy, tactics and adventure in a game that gives you complete freedom to explore the galaxy and choose your own goals. In Sandbox Mode, you even have the ability to fine-tune various game parameters (enemy strength, random event frequency, weapon power,etc).
Keep cannons at the ready! Nearly all the random events have several different outcomes.OTHER FEATURES:
- Every playthrough is different from the last — the entire world is generated, from scratch, each time you start a new game
Four playable ships for various strategies and playstyles
- Over 300 random in-game events and missions
- A variety of opponents: pirates, raiders, robots, gigantic space monsters and more
- A unique perks system for your captain
- 6 races with distinct features and battle tactics
- Fast and exciting space battles
- Ability to mine planets for minerals. Exploration for exploitation!
- Sandbox mode in which you can fine-tune the game world generation algorithm and core game parameters.
- Stylish graphics inspired by the golden age of science fiction
- Atmospheric "retro" soundtrack
A unique turn-based tactical game in a Space Western setting.
Direct your mercenary in team PvP battles. Pick one of 5 classes and choose from a large assortment of armor, weapons, and equipment.
The more battles you fight, the cooler your mercenaries become, the faster they run, the better they shoot, and (most importantly) the more abilities they learn – abilities that can dramatically change the course of the battle. Use attribute points and carefully choose your equipment to match your mercenary to your unique playing style.
Play on your own and join random battles. Or, team up with your friends in a clan and take part in tournaments.key Game Features
- Quick turnbased gameplay. Each team's players take their turns simultaneously, resulting in a fast-paced game with tactical interaction between team members.
- 5 player classes. Command up to 5 mercenaries, each with their own skills and abilities – their own strengths and weaknesses.
- 2 modes of combat. In Skirmish mode, simply kill your enemies and protect your allies to gain victory. In Capture mode, you also need to capture and defend control points.
- Clan tournaments. Every few days, tournaments are held to determine the strongest clan!
- John the sniper, armed with a sniper rifle, deals immense damage to his target at a large distance. The sniper can also cover an ally who is under threat of being attacked.
- Lira the scout, on the other hand, uses subterfuge and cunning. She's a scout and saboteur who can sneak up on the enemy's rear quickly and unnoticed, revealing the enemy's position to her allies and weakening and wounding him before nimbly hiding herself from his retribution. Her weapon is an SMG.
- Next is the robot Bobby, a universal battle machine with a tough metal hull and armed with a machine gun. Bobby has two modes: defensive mode, where he can cover allies with his powerful shield, and attacking mode, where he turns into a weapon of mass destruction.
- The medic is an essential unit on the battlefield. Her name is Leto, and she's not afraid to take aim at her allies – with a syringe gun full of healing nanobots or a stimulator that can refill action points. An efficient medic can make a good team unstoppable!
- Last of all is the stormtrooper Greg. He is a tough guy armed with an assault rifle. His job is to break through the enemy's ranks, deal them damage, interfere with their activity, and all the while survive enemy attacks.
You can pick any merc to bring into battle and develop all of your mercs in parallel.
Categories in common with Gunslingers: Strategy
44. Golden Rush
Golden Rush is a rather unusual fantasy MOBA for four teams. Here you can become one of the legendary heroes fighting against monsters, dragons, and other adventurers for the treasures of the Golden Lands.
There are no lines or creeps and nexus here. Wealth is your only goal. You are to slay monsters and seize their chests with gold, become invisible, steal treasures from other teams, defend your own gold and triumph in the dynamic fantasy PvP. Four teams make the situation on the map unpredictable: victory, seemingly so close, may slip away in one second. Golden Rush is no place to relax – it's a treasure hunt you have to carry through!
Here's what else you will experience in the game:
- Level up your hero after choosing one of six basic classes, be it a seductive witch or a furious barbarian.
- Look for a unique tactics of victory in the new MOBA that is different from all the other ones.
- Slay hundreds of monsters, defeat bosses and turn into a Bone Dragon that tosses enemy heroes around as if they were puppets.
- Collect artifacts looted from monsters and assemble unique armour sets.
- Take part in rating battles and monthly tournaments.
- Organize well-coordinated teams of friends and fight against experienced opponents.
45. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
46. Avernum 3: Ruined World
The conclusion to our hit indie fantasy trilogy! Avernum 3: Ruined World is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure with many hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous world that evolves as time passes. Towns are destroyed. Refugees flee. Disasters happen.
Your people long to escape from their underworld prison, but the surface world is being destroyed. Fight plagues of bizarre monsters and win your freedom. Enjoy an intricate tactical battle system with multitudes of abilities, character traits, and unique magical artifacts.Avernum 3: Ruined World features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 60 hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous underworld and a huge surface continent.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Well over 100 towns and dungeons, which change as time passes. Cities crumble as the monster plagues advance.
- Fight to save the world. Or don’t! Do odd jobs. Be a bounty hunter or merchant. Buy a house.
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 3 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
47. Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
A thousand years after the fall of a spacefaring empire, a young princess named Tahira travels the far reaches of her barren kingdom, alone but for her trusty horse, Iba.
When word reaches her of an army wielding the devastating technologies of the past, she finds herself thrust into the most challenging night of her life as she fights to become the leader her people desperately need.
Experience the epic coming of age story of a young woman, told in near-real-time across a 12-hour period in this tactical turn-based adventure.Tahira:
- Control up to 20 characters as you fight against the vast army of the Astral Empire in large-scale tactical turn-based battles.
- Guerrilla Warfare – Even the odds by ambushing enemies, taking cover and knocking foes off cliffs and rooftops.
- Meet a rich cast of characters - Spend time between battles exploring the environment and talking to your companions.
- Discover a shattered world, where the shadow of the past hangs heavily over all that remains.
- Four difficulty settings, catering for beginners more interested in the story and to seasoned tactics veterans.
- A soundtrack featuring instruments, sounds and textures recorded while travelling in the Middle East and Central Asia
48. Drive on Moscow
Drive on Moscow: War in the Snow, a strategy game from the award-winning makers of Battle of the Bulge, invites you to take command of the pivotal battle of World War II!
Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Thanks to the impulse based turn system, you'll activate individual sectors: choose wisely, time is of the essence and correct timing is crucial to win the campaign.
Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, Drive on Moscow sports wonderfully direct gameplay. Play online, face-to-face or against challenging AI opponents. With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
- Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
- Revolutionary impulse based turn and activation system
- Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
- Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, tournament system, Live PBEM and more opponent information
- Experience Russian winter on a dynamic map that changes with the weather
- Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
- New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
- Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
- Full rules are included for advanced players Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
- Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.
Most of it is too contaminated and toxic to be suitable for any use by humankind.
As the global population has grown to 12.4 billion, the water crisis became front page news.
The remaining fresh water will not last forever; it will become depleted.
Transnational Corporation SICON holds world domination and control over fresh water resources for several years.
The complicated and unstable situation resulted in violent uprisings among themiddle-class across the globe.
The world approaches its first week in state of emergency...
Westboro is an Indie Point'n'Click Action RPG with a unique real-time combat system.
It is easy to play, but hard to master. Use your abilities and variety of weapons to defeat enemies. Rely on armor or be quick enough to keep yourself in safety. Be stealthy or try to gundown everyone. Fight enemies at long-range or force them to engage in close quarters combat. ...Choose your own playstyle!
50. Chicago 1930: The Prohibition
Welcome to Chicago !
The Mafia rules the city. A special police task force is formed to take down his gang. This squad is managed by two cops. An open war breaks out throughout the city of Chicago. Now it’s your turn to choose your side!
The Mafia openly rules the city. Don Falcone arrives in town to lay down his law within each disctrict. A special police task force led by Edward Nash is formed to take down the mob, by any means necessary. Open turf war breaks out throughout in the city of Chicago
Which side do you choose to join?
MAIN FEATURES :
- Choose your side: play the mob or the copsby managing a team of 5 characters.
- RPG Features: Characters have five different attribute areas (shooting, close combat, throwing, charisma, first aid).
- When the action gets too hectic, you can use the Slow Motion Mode to efficiently manage your team during the heat of battle.
- Artificial Intelligence allows Enemies to have varying reactions depending on situations and give very realistic characters.