The best games like Fallout Shelter are:
- arrow_rightBinary Domain
- arrow_rightScribblenauts Unlimited
- arrow_rightModern Combat 5
- arrow_rightLeviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
- arrow_rightSlayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
100 Best Games Like Fallout Shelter:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (48)
- Android (37)
- macOS (73)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Web (2)
1. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
2. Scribblenauts Unlimited
The fourth game in the Scribblenauts series follows the same basic mechanics as the previous three. You play as Max, who owns a magic notebook. Scribe any word in it, and it becomes real (of course, only if the word you wrote describes a particular object). The game will understand your written words and create interactive in-game objects. They are used to solve puzzles, which earns you Starites, the ultimate goal of the game. The ability to summon any imaginable item gives you an almost unlimited number of ways you can solve any puzzle.
Scribblenauts Unlimited features a way more detailed plot than its predecessors. There's an extensive backstory that explains the protagonist's motivation in gathering Starites. We learn that Max and his sister Lily played pranks on people using their magic notebook until it got them into trouble. One day they unknowingly played a trick against an old wizard. He grew angry and magically turned Lily into stone. Max can only save his sister by gathering enough Starites. Unlike previous parts, this game is set in an open, albeit cartoonish, world, that gradually opens to you as you gather more Starites. The tasks are now assigned by the NPCs, and Starites are given as a reward for help. Thus, they serve as the proof that Max has corrected his behavior.
Robocraft is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person action game developed by Freejam Games.
Players build their own robots using building blocks that can be acquired in the in-game shop using ROBITS, an in-game currency which can be earned by playing the game, recycling other parts, opening loot boxes and be bought with real money.
Players can build whichever robots they like unless it uses under 2000 CPU. This limit does not increase with leveling up. In order to destroy an enemy robot, the players have to damage at least 75% of their CPU. One of the main features of the game is a complex damage model that allows for damage redirection and redistribution. Players have a wide variety of weaponry in their disposal which includes several energy weapons, ballistics and all things explosive. There are multiple rarity variants for every weapon which boost one of the stats of the weapon.
The game features multiple social features as creating player's own platoons and clans. Clan Wars are also present in the game.
Lease land at the town auction and search for oil. Build a rig, create an efficient pipe network and bring up the oil to store it in silos. Sell the oil at the best times to maximize profits. Then buy essential upgrades in town to cope with rock, gas and ice. Acquire more town shares than your competitors in a bid to become the new mayor.
- A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals.
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations.
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals.
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year.
- Steam Achievements, Badges, Trading Cards and Cloud Saving.
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner.
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price.
- Outbid your competitors at the stock auction.
5. Modern Combat 5
Modern Combat 5 is an intense FPS that puts you in control of one of 10 unique soldier classes, each packing their own unique arsenal, skills and personality -- but they all share the same thirst for victory!
> Completely customize your combat style by first choosing a class to play as, then unlock new skills as you level up, and equip advanced tactical suits and weapon attachments to fine-tune your capabilities.
> Play the complex solo campaign or join hardcore multiplayer battles.
> Watch other players battle in Spectator mode; perfect for picking up new tactics, or just to enjoy cheering your friends to victory.
> Live-chat with friends and teammates in the Global and Squad Chats.
> Level up your character by playing either the offline story mode or online PvP.
> Watch your name rise to the top of the leaderboards, and even win exclusive rewards in limited-time events!
> Enjoy flawless graphics, music and voice acting with seamlessly integrated cutscenes as you make your way through an intense story filled with unique challenges in which you travel the world to stop a global terrorist plot.
> Edit the controls to perfectly fit your playstyle.
WARNING: Hurtworld is still very early in development. It may be worth waiting until we are further through development before getting on board (We're not going anywhere).
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.Current Features
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.
All the features above are currently in the game and functional, however much of the content in these systems is placeholder. While we've done a lot of the hard work developing robust systems to underpin gameplay mechanics, we haven't yet spent a lot of time generating and balancing content for these systems. As this is mostly configuration work, we will be able to quickly deliver lots of new content in the coming months.Server Authoritative MultiplayerMost multiplayer open world games use a MMO style network architecture. While this allows for greater player numbers per server, it opens up the game up to endless cheating exploits that are impossible to stomp out. Hurtworld uses an architecture closer to that of a modern FPS, where all physics and game logic are calculated on the server. While cheats can never be fully stopped, this structure makes a large amount of the exploits impossible from day one. Due to this, our servers will use a bit more resources for the same number of people than your usual survival game, but we think it's totally worth it.PerformanceKeeping your FPS high and smooth is crucially important to us. As members of the PC master race we know 60+ FPS is a right, not a privilege. Not to mention PVP gunplay just doesn't work at low FPS. This is an ongoing battle while we are developing the game, adding new stuff slows things down, doing an optimization pass gives us some breathing room. It goes in cycles.
Currently things are running very well, we did a lot of hard work during our closed alpha to bring performance up and to get rid of big spikes. On mid range 2 year old machines we're currently getting 80+ FPS on medium settings. Our biggest bottleneck is player skinning on the CPU. Meaning if your CPU is a potato, and there are lots of players in your area, it will chugg. We have a fairly comprehensive graphical settings menu that should let you scale things down even on lower spec machines. We are constantly working to improve performance and we'll do our best to keep everything running well throughout early access.PVP & GunplayHurtworld has competitive FPS in its DNA. Violence isn't the only option, but when it's needed you want to be sure it's a fair skill rewarding system. We are keeping the gear cap low on PVP items. This means a player with 150 hours in a server and endgame loot can't faceroll their way around the map with impunity. Higher grade gear will allow you to survive in harsher environments and take on fiercer creatures, it won't however stop a bullet to the face.Infamy SystemWe are currently testing a new system that changes the way gear is dropped on death. By default all gear you have equipped like tools guns and clothes won't drop on death.
Secured gear in your hotbar and equipment slots (gear you are wearing) can only be dropped if your infamy level is above zero.
Infamy is a stat bar that increases by one every time you kill someone, and slowly decreases over time back to zero. For each point of infamy you currently have, you have a chance to lose a secured item (equipped gear / weapons / tools).
We hope this will have a few effects.
- Most people will actually use their best gear all the time
- New spawns being harassed at spawn that can’t fight back won’t lose much
- Players harassing fresh spawns are putting a target on their own head, as some of their gear is now up for grabs to anyone who kills them, creating interesting skirmishes.
- Farming yield of a player will be dependant on the territory they can control. If a player tries to mine the limited resources around your base, you can kill them to claim the resources back without completely ruining their day.
- We can make tiers of gear much more expensive to create without crossing the too valuable to lose bracket
As with any new gameplay system, it sounds great in theory to us, how it plays will be the real test. This behavior is currently enabled by default, however server owners can override playerlootmode to 4 different settings depending on preference including the classic lose everything.Modding
In the future we want to build Hurtworld into a platform for different sandbox game types (Think Dota 2 custom games). We are designing the game we want to play most, however the framework of player movement, gear, combat, environmental effects, AI, vehicles, construction and gathering can all be applied to vastly different game modes with very little work. We are slowly building up a more powerful SDK we plan to release sometime in 2016. I can't wait to see what other people do with a solid FPS framework with the backing of a fleshed out survival game.FAQ
- Will you add procedural maps?
Currently we are focusing on hand crafted maps. We are a good way through developing an SDK for Unity we call "Shigi Tools" designed to allow the community to create their own maps in-engine. It's not out of the realm of possibility that a server will have its own unique map designed by its admins that is downloaded on connection. This combined with server side mods should open up the gameplay possibilities a lot. We don't have an ETA on this yet, we are using it to build internal maps but it will require some new engine systems to handle runtime loading that we will prioritize amongst other things.
- Can I host a server?
Yes! We have a Windows and Linux headless server build that can be downloaded through the tools section of Steam or via SteamCMD, check out the Hurtworld Wiki for guides.
- How many players per server?
We are optimizing for 50. We run all our physics on the server with low jitter and a high tickrate. This means we won't reach the 200+ mmo class of servers, however we think the tradeoff is worth it for a more responsive experience and a game more resistant to cheats. It also means we can do more interesting things with AI that feel more like Left for Dead and less like World of Warcraft.
MAC USERS NOTE: If you get a crash on startup of the game, please disable Steam overlay
7. Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
"Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade" is a detective story told by a dweller of a cruel dark fantasy world affected by the pandemic. The world ruled by a 5 noble-born kins under the suzerainty of the undead Plague King.
A young man spends years to find a clue to bring justice for his mother's murderer. But what if the criminal is protected by the mighty family? And what if he is a man you really love?FEATURES
— The world of aristocracy full of money and power.
— Romantic relationship.
— Daemons from the depths of outer worlds!
— Mysterious murder and secrets of the past!
— City streets, full of adventures.
— Stunning animated 2D graphics.Episodes: Episode I - The First Day of the Decade
Episode II - Clues from the past
Episode III - Being a killer
Episode IV - The Gift
Episode V - The Last Day of the Decade
VK community (russian): http://vk.com/leviathangame
Need help or technical support? Want to help us to make the game better? Mail us: [email protected]
8. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
9. The Inner World
The Inner World – A 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you:
- Screamingly funny dialogues!
- Numerous tricky puzzles!
- A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!).
- A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- A wonderful comforting atmosphere!
- Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends!
- Five spectacular chapters!
- A story with more twists than any Asposian nose!
- Stunning cartoon-like animations!
- The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync!
- Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots!
- ... And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
10. True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2
True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 2 takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere. The long awaited Episode 2 is now available!
11. Osiris: New Dawn
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
The year is 2046 and mankind’s discovery of near-lightspeed "fold engine" propulsion has empowered mankind's Osiris expeditionary missions to the Gliese 581 system. You are the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study potential habitable planets when your spacecraft malfunctions braking from light speed, forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface.
Overcome the dangers of an environment with unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, create research centers, manufacturing bays and more. To further advance technologies and thrive on the planet, traverse into a world filled equally with breathtaking landscapes and alien terrors that will freeze your blood. Osiris is a beautiful game that uniquely combines inventive crafting, curious exploration, and skillful combat. Explore an alien system and colonize worlds of incredible wonders and unforgiving dangers.KEY FEATURES
- Multiplayer Colonization: Work together with online players to build a prospering colony and together defend against threatening alien species, survive environmental phenomenon including meteor showers, and attacks from other online player colonies.
- Survive, Craft, Research and Thrive: Gather resources and materials to adapt to the alien system, build modular structures to grow food and create manufacturing bays, research new technologies to upgrade gear and build new vehicles and droids, and explore the environment to discover new resources and secrets to expand and thrive in this brave alien world.
- Explore The Planet And Beyond: Learn what wonders and horrors lie on the alien planet and explore underground dungeons for unique potential discoveries. In time, build spacecraft to launch into space and travel to other planets in the solar system.
- Prepare for a Fight: Choose first or third person controls as you hunt intelligent alien species with predatory instincts. Equip a variety of weapons to ensure you are prepared for any situation.
- Light-Year Visual Difference: Experience the high graphic quality typically only found in AAA games. Osiris: New Dawn offers high attention to texture detail and High Dynamic Range lighting creating a frightening gorgeous world. An advanced IK (inverse kinematics) system powers over 200 amazing fluid player movements and a diverse range of terrifying alien creature animations.
12. INSOMNIA: The Ark
INSOMNIA is a dieselpunk sci-fi RPG about the slowly degrading remnants of human society attempting to survive on an abandoned space metropolis. Develop your character, explore lovingly handcrafted locations, interact with peculiar NPCs and factions, craft equipment and try to stay alive in this brutal world.
Welcome to Object 6 - a colossal space station set on a dismal 400-year journey in search of a new home. Your character wakes from cryogenic sleep — stricken with a rare psychological disease and unknowingly holding humanity’s last hope in his bare hands...Exploration is rewarding…and dangerousSurvive hunger, thirst, fatigue while searching for valuable technology and resources in over 70 unique locations. Pay attention - INSOMNIA’s nuanced world can conceal unexpected quests from treacherous characters, as well as savage enemies and deadly hazards.Personalized journeyBreak free from character classes and unwanted grind with a flexible perk system combined with a large amount of craftable items and equipment. Choose your gear wisely - every armor and weapon type in the game has its own tactical virtues and shortcomings.
Сhoices matterNavigate a non-linear storyline with ‘points of no return’ that encourage unorthodox approaches and 12 different story endings. Your character’s chosen background plays a role in how you interact with NPC’s and factions, as well as influences the outcomes of certain quests.
A rich universeExperience a neo-noir world with elements of dieselpunk. Witness man-made apocalyptic landscapes imbued with a dark ambient soundtrack and echoes of a decaying civilization.Public support for INSOMNIA
Please feel free to contact us here if you are Streamer or Influencer.
13. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
Overland is squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America. Every random level is full of close calls and hard choices, even though the interface is approachable and easy to learn. Manage fuel supplies, weapons, and other items by making the right choices on the procedural roadmaps. A road trip straight into the heart of the cataclysmic event that changed the Earth forever.
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
16. Loot Hero DX
A legendary Dragon is haunting the lands.
Towns are set ablaze, and its magic power resurrects the evil creatures of the world.
A hero is needed to travel to the corners of
the lands and slay the beast to restore peace.
RPG grind-fest! Run, Battle ever harder enemies, Collect XP and Loot, Buy better equipment, Level Up, Do it all over again!Features
- A huge cast of different enemies and bosses
- Tons of different equipment upgrades
- Includes Idle elements where your miners collect gold while you are away from the game
- Lovingly crafted Retro graphics
- Achievements to unlock
- Bestiary to fill out
- Cards to collect
- Controller support
- Possibly infinite gameplay
- Ridiculous amounts of Loot and XP!
17. Phoning Home
You play ION, a young exploration unit on a mission to secure natural resources. When you crash-land on an alien planet your ship is almost completely destroyed. Not only do you have to survive in a strange new world full of dangers, but to have even a hope of escape you must find a way to contact your home planet for help.
With only your ship’s A.I. for company, you set out to explore your new home. On your journey you encounter ANI, a small, stranded service unit who identifies as female. ANI is the first to admit she’s a bit mad, but she is also a valuable resource, and it soon becomes clear that there will be no escape without her.
And so, the two of you begin a journey that neither of you is prepared for, on a planet where even the laws of nature seem not to apply. A journey in which ION and ANI must face the strangest of all possible challenges if they are to have any hope of living to tell their own story.
- Explore a new frontier. Large open environments with realistic environmental effects – from time-of-day lighting to dappled forests and snow-covered mountains, to volcanoes, canyons, deep oceans and scorching deserts – you must find your way.
- Experience a story with living (but not breathing) characters, brought to life by voice actors.
- Survive harsh weather conditions and temperatures – and protect ANI at all costs!
- An intriguing mix of exploration, logic and action gameplay.
- Create portals to traverse the landscape.
- Fight – or find ways to avoid combat.
- Craft improvements and critical tools from resources found in the environment.
- Discover the remnants of an alien civilization, decrypt their language and restore their technology.
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack.
Be warned. Phoning Home starts easy, but gets quite challenging in the later stages of the game. Can you leave the planet?
Strap into the cockpit of the Cobra – the most powerful tank ever built – and experience first-person VR combat across neon-scarred sci-fi landscapes in an explosive campaign for 1-4 players.
Load your tank with a wide range of devastating weapons and power-ups, and blast your way to a colossal final showdown.
EPIC VR TANK WARFARE
Battlezone offers unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
LIMITLESS SOLO & CO-OP PLAY
Experience a thrilling campaign for 1-4 players where different environments, enemies and missions blend together across a procedurally generated campaign. No two playthroughs will be the same!
Unleash destructive weapons and awesome special equipment, from laser-guided missiles and rail guns to EMPs and shield boosts
Unlock more powerful tanks, weapons and special equipment and pick from hundreds of deadly combinations!
Experience where it all started with Classic Mode – featuring original two-track controls and worldwide leaderboards to test yourself against!
19. Weapon Shop Fantasy
Weapon Shop Fantasy is a shop simulator with a whole lot of RPG elements.
Or maybe it's an RPG with a whole lot of shop simulation…
Craft mighty weapons!
Enchant them with magic!
Here are just a few of the things you can do in Weapon Shop Fantasy…
Defeat mighty (pixelated) enemies
Collect rare materials
Learn awesome and useful skills
Make your own skill combinations
Defeat monsters for new materials… or just steal them and run away
Bring on new staff, send them on adventures, keep all of the materials they gain
Read some hilarious (and sometimes cheesy) dialogue between some pretty silly characters
In Weapon Shop Fantasy, you can also hire a team of staff members to do specific jobs for you, additionally you can improve their abilities and push them to develop new skills.
The staff training system is almost limitless, so there's always room for improvement and investment in your staff. Combine staff training with enemy battles, collected materials, and skill unlocks, to make your crafted weapons and equipment more and more powerful.
There are over 200 different pieces of gear and equipment to be crafted, with an equally impressive selection of over 200 skills. With skill combinations, you've got almost limitless options.
There's a huge selection of over 70 monsters, as well as a few giant bosses to conquer, in addition to over a hundred missions to complete.
We've also added some unique mechanics to the game. One example is having to lure bosses out of hiding, using food to entice them. Offer them something sweet, then destroy them.
When you craft different weapons and equipment, you'll notice that each one has its own attributes and skill bindings. The weapon crafting also has an element of luck, so you never know when you might just luck out and craft the perfect weapon.
Also, what weapon crafting game would be complete without additional enchanting mechanics to further imbue your equipment with even more raw power.
In addition to crafting and making money, you can also send your staff members on auto-battle journeys where they'll earn materials for you as they progress deeper and deeper into dungeons. You'll see your materials building up, but pay attention to the health of your staff. If you feel there's a chance they might die, you can run from battle at any time and keep any materials they've already earned from that journey.
We hope, whatever you decide to do in the game, that you have a great time doing it.
Digdog Studios Ltd.
20. Tennis in the Face
Help Pete Pagassi to save the city from an evil energy drink corporation Explodz. Knock out creepy clowns, evil riot police and other Explodz-addicted maniacs with a tennis ball in the face. Bounce the ball off walls to reach targets lurking in cover and watch them tumble. Trigger masterful chain reactions and watch the chaos unfold. Finally enjoy the level finale in slow motion!Features
- Easy to pick-up physics based gameplay: Simply move your mouse, observe the aiming line, and click to serve a furious tennis smash.
- Trigger masterful chain rections: Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!
- Save the city: Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory
- Over 100 levels: Try to earn a crown from each level and unlock all the achievements.
21. Hustle Cat
A Cat Cafe With a Little Secret
You are Avery Grey, the newest employee at a popular cat cafe called A Cat's Paw. The coffee's good and the staff is friendly (and kinda cute!) but mysterious. One day, you find a strange book in the basement, with letters you can't quite read...Meet Your New Best Friends
You'll work hard at A Cat's Paw, but there's still time to get to know your new coworkers! Who's your favorite? The brusque, but devoted cook Mason? Or maybe Reese, the fashion-obsessed waiter who knows more than he says? And there's always your strange-eyed boss, the enigmatic Graves.Brought to You By
Kasey Van Hise: Creator/Writer
Lindsay Woods: Creator/Art Director
Samm Neiland: Music
Audra Furuichi: Artist
Jenn Doyle: Artist
Conrad Kreyling: Technical Lead
Jo Fu: Product Manager
22. Heroes of Scene
Heroes of scene is a multiplayer strategy game with an indirect control. You are in charge of the Kingdom of live toys. Gameplay is based on the two general mechanisms. First one is the development of your castle. Second one is the attack and defense. You can summon toy warriors and spells from the magic cards. The summoning uses resources, which you can get from sawmills, textile mills and laboratories. Battle scenes in the Heroes of scene usually last less than 15 minutes.
• Your deck – your regulations!
Collect your own deck of heroes and spells. Plan your own strategy to win!
• Fast gaming session.
The battle rarely overruns more than 15 minutes allowing you to play on the way home or during work breaks.
• Build your castle!
You can build your own kingdom with a laboratory, a sawmill or even a forge.
• One account for all devices.
You have one account which is playable on all your devices giving you the ability to play on a tablet or PC using your favourite characters and spells.
23. Grand Ages: Rome
Raise massive armies, embark on epic campaigns to expand the Empire, and take control of the known world! Engage in grand-scale city building and create magnificent cities with creativity and control like never before. Intuitive controls make it easy to launch bone-crushing combat missions and manage every aspect of your thriving civilization.
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Advanced Battle System
Take command of 18 different military units, including naval command, elephant cavalry, and mercenary forces. Recruit citizens of Rome, draft captured enemy forces, and pay foreign squads for their special skills. Defend and expand the Empire by land and sea with exciting RTS gameplay.
Online multiplayer functionality with 6 different strategy modes — play competitively or cooperatively. Create buddy lists and challenge your friends to a battle, or use the matching system and take on an unknown foe with the same skill level. Advance your career and increase your rank from praetor to consul and beyond.
Rub shoulders with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and more in a non-linear historical campaign featuring over 40 missions. Choose your own fate as you create and destroy alliances with more than 20 different historical figures. Celebrate your victories by erecting legendary monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
Flow resources eliminate tedious micromanagement, giving you the freedom to create thriving cities with multi-leveled economic systems. Information overlays visualize the city economy and satisfaction of the people on every location on the map.
4X REAL-TIME STRATEGY:
ExplorE — Journey to ancient Gaul, Britannia, Egypt, and more to colonize barbarians and establish new trade routes.
Expand — Stake your claim throughout the known world in the name of Rome! Help build the empire through military conquest and economic prowess.
Exploit — Natural resources are yours for the taking as you establish farming, mining, and logging operations. Raze barbarian villages for riches, labor, and property.
ExtErminatE — Destroy all who stand in the way of Rome's glory! Defend your territories by land and sea to secure peace and prosperity for the empire.
- Detailed citybuilding alongside rtS combat dramatically widens audience.
- Competitively priced within the genre.
- Extensive online multiplayer connectivity — play competitively or cooperatively.
- Game's scale is far beyond the city of rome, allowing players to experience all areas of the roman Empire by land and sea.
24. Hero Zero
Hero Zero is one of the most successful free to play Online Multiplayer RPG games. Create your own superhero character in a funny, exciting and fascinating universe with hundreds of villains, criminals and bosses. Fight and stop crime in different parts of the world to become the most powerful and celebrated superhero in the universe. Only you can bring justice and peace back to the world. Unlock hilariously powerful gadgets and upgrades for your hero to equip him for epic battles and challenging single player missions.
Build your own Hide-Out as a secret base, which will be placed under your house in Humpreydale. Upgrade and modify your shelter in order to get better rewards and increase efficiency. Compete with other players to find out who build the best Superhero Hide-Out.
Join or create a team with your friends and build your own headquarters to fight more efficiently against all evil villains, criminals and bosses. Compete with other players and teams in exciting and cool multiplayer fights. Nobody can stop you from climbing the leaderboard on your challenging mission to become the most successful superhero in the world.
- More than 26 million players!
- Regular free updates and new content
- Free to play!
- Create and customize your own hero
- Build up your own superhero team!
- Challenge other heroes in PvP and team battles
- Funny and fascinating storyline
- Easy to learn gameplay
- Appealing Graphics
- Real time villain events with thousands of players
Start your epic and funny adventure now for free!
25. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
26. Office Space: Idle Profits
Do you hate your job? So do we. Team up with the gang and take down the man in Office Space: Idle Profits!
You are a disgruntled employee at Initech and layoffs are imminent. You need a plan to get back at the company, big time. Team up with Peter, Samir, and Michael to install a virus in the company's mainframe that will siphon undetectable pennies out of each department and place it in your own retirement account. It’s basically the plot to Superman 3.
Hundreds of upgrades and achievements to unlock as you rip off Initech! TPS reports, daily bonuses, and more!
Collect all your favorite characters from the movie and more. Level them up for big bonuses!
Click furiously to relieve stress, level up, and unlock your favorite scenes from the movie!
Compete in regularly scheduled events to win rare items and characters!
Start at the ground floor stealing money from Initech! As you earn more you can install viruses in each department to grow your income even faster. Collect characters to help you out by assigning them to different departments. Then you can sit back and watch the money roll in! IT and Lumbergh are sure to catch on though so you’ll have burn the building down and start over at some point (but you’ll start over with new bonuses and all your characters so you can rip off Initech even faster than ever before).
So fun you might even play on Saturday!
Please Note: Office Space: Idle Profits is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money.
27. Floor Kids
Floor Kids is a one-of-a-kind breakdancing game featuring a unique trick-style rhythm gameplay. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls, unlock new venues as you traverse the city, busting hundreds of different moves and countless combinations on your journey from the corner to the club.
- 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them
- 8 different locations and over 40 different tracks
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by award-winning animator JonJon
- Original music and sound design by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala
- A single-player story mode as well as two-player breakdance battles
- Innovative freestyle controls that allows for improvisation and creativity
- A scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style
28. Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Comedy fanatic and high school student Mairu Hibisu has decided to set up a comedy club in her school, but her nemesis and the head of the student council, Chitose Karasuyama, isn’t about to make things easy… The school rules require a minimum of 5 students to set up a new club and Mairu is 3 people short! Spring break has just started and Mairu has until the end of April to recruit the 3 new members she needs to start the club or Chitose will have the last laugh!
Guide Mairu through idyllic Cherry Tree Town as she makes new friends and endeavors to persuade them to join her high school comedy club in this anime-style comic adventure game.
Explore the town and level up Mairu’s repertoire of conversational topics by reading books, watching TV, etc. then apply them to persuade potential recruits to join your new club. Some topics require money to build up, so you will need to find part time work such as cleaning the local temple and making jewelry accessories.
Developer 773’s game features a host of quirky characters, catchy music, and is a must-play for fans of anime and manga. Laugh and the world laughs with you!Key Features:
- 6 characters to recruit and many more NPCs
- 12 conversational topics to polish and upgrade, such as video games, romance, news, cooking, sports
- All original, high quality graphics and catchy music
- Fun dialogue and memorable characters
- Colorful, warm anime-style tone and accessible game mechanics
- Japanese setting AND westernized localizations available!
* Trailer and screenshots above are from the westernized version
29. Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
Narrative-adventure playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation!
Think The Walking Dead meets Home and The Last Express, with a dash of To The Moon!
Freeform exploration with Rich dialogue
What might you learn searching the fundraising Gala and talking to patrons? Perhaps the less you know the better?
Meaningful choices and Unintended Consequences
Can your choice change the fate of a Nation? What other result could your meddling have?
Cast of ambitious and influential characters
What if they die? More importantly... what if they live?
Complex setting of violent domestic conflict and industrial revolution
A devastated country - but is it your place to fix it? What if your educated guess is wrong?
Dynamic and surprising Ending
The choice is *entirely* up to you - but what other factors may be affecting the outcome?
Online Stats to compare Your Choices with
Anonymous aggregate stats of everyone's playthroughs will let you see how your own choices compare! Are you one of the good guys?Free VersionThe basic game, without the extra character and bonus materials, is also available for free from our Official Website!
30. Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Children of the Nile™ is a unique gem of a city-building game, unparalleled in both grandeur and attention to detail.
As Pharaoh you will guide your people through thousands of years of history: from simple hunter-gatherers to the creation of an immortal civilization. Guide your people well and you will build breathtaking pyramids, explore the ancient world and wage war against your enemies.
Every inhabitant of your city is a fully developed, living person – part of an individual family and household with wants and needs. From priests to entertainers, scribes to laborers, even the royal family… everyone will need to eat and that’s just the beginning. Every block of stone that is hauled to your pyramid will be pulled by people who pray to the gods in temples of your choosing. Under your supervision, local economies will thrive as goods from reed baskets to gold jewelry will be created, purchased and enjoyed by the inhabitants of your city.
To achieve immortality a Pharaoh must look outside his city’s borders and make an impact on the world. Explore and open trade with foreign neighbors and you will have reason to build commemorative wonders that will tell the tale of your dynasty for all time. As your prestige rises so too will your ability to draw more people to your ambitious endeavors and build cities that are truly epic.
How will your dynasty be remembered?
31. Love Thyself - A Horatio Story
Plunge forehead-first into the exhilarating world of Horatio, the Endless galaxy’s most perfect being. Experience life as a freshly-decanted Horatio clone on his first day of cadet school.
Will you be the obedient servant of the great forehead in the sky? Will you manage to woo one four uniquely identical Horatio clones? Or will you skirt the line of disobedience and risk the wrath of the gene-splicer-in-chief?FULL IMMERSION
An exclusive deep-dive into the culture of the most fabulous being in the Universe. Your body and genes have never looked this good.Multiple narrative arcs & endings
Choices matter! Will you find your way to the battle-training simulations or end up bathing in a tropical waterfall? Survive or thrive, it is up to you…Colorful, retro-futuristic hand-drawn art style
Life as Horatio can be stressful at times, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy it in a gorgeous, unique 2D art style. Only the finest stuff…An almost canon storyThe Endless Universe’s “true story” gets rebooted every time you start a new game. Love Thyself: A Horatio Story positions itself firmly on our in-universe sliding scale of canon as a “dude, probably.”
33. Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages
Tactical digital board game in the world of Dark Ages!
- Six factions with unique generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial soldiers, the mad Normanna clad in furs, the League’s guilds wielding gunpowder, the proud knights of the Order, and the exotic cults of the Mesopotamia.
- Over 50 types of squads based on real historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving battles, your squads gain experience and develop their skills. Fresh recruits have nothing on a seasoned veteran.
- Generals are the linchpin of a squad, and their skills and abilities can drastically change the outcome of a battle. Each general has a unique personality generated at the beginning of each game. Each has their own appearance, character traits, and abilities. It's impossible to predict who will appear the next go ‘round: a brave but simple knight, a talented but greedy tactical genius, or a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear in friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of chosen generals: put your greatest leaders here to re-use them from campaign to campaign, or hire legendary figures feared and revered throughout history, such as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.
- The numerous scenarios offer a huge variety of different challenges: win a civil war, fight off nomads, deal with pirates raiding the coast, save a kingdom ravaged by plague, or crush a peasant uprising.
- Battle formations: effective positioning of your troops is half the battle. Tactical tricks, feints, and ambushes are at your disposal. Win your battles through quality, not quantity.
- Terrain and weather: even the perfect army may lose in unfavorable conditions. It’s generally a good idea to lure enemy cavalry into a bog, under your arrows – but remember that rain and fog make your archers useless.
- Upgrade your soldiers’ weapons and armor at the royal forge.
Dark Ages is a turn-based strategy game set in the violent world of an alternate Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers against the Mongol cavalry, ancient phalanx legions against crusaders; the deadliest armies in history clashing in bloody war.
An army without leadership is merely a mob. In Dark Ages, troops follow the lead of their commanders: unique leaders with their own virtues, vices, talents, and weaknesses.
Take the throne of a small kingdom being torn apart by feuds and threatened by militant neighbors, and try to survive the Dark Ages.
Categories in common with Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages: Strategy
34. Martial Arts Brutality
Enter the savage world of Martial Arts Brutality.
In this F2P turn based tactical card fighter, you will learn the secrets of Kung Fu, master control of your formidable Chi Energy and perfect the legendary Dim Mak death touch.
Discover and collect technique cards, upgrade their awesome powers, and build ultimate fighting decks.
Fight online with or against friends, mock and insult them using the unique taunt system.
Inflict horrific injuries on you opponents and execute many different KO types as you battle your way to becoming a Dragon Grand Master.
Is your inner warrior ready to meet the challenge? The brutal world of the Martial Arts awaits...
- A unique blend of tactical card play and real time attacking and defensive mechanics
- Detailed human body model allows for horrific injuries and numerous brutal KO types.
- Watch the vicious action unfold with a full fight replay system
- Discover and collect martial arts cards, including Chi strikes and forbidden Dim Mak techniques.
- Master a number of styles, including Shaolin Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Shotokan Karate and Taekwondo
- Insane 8 player brawls. ‘Every man for himself’ and team fights.
- Battle against friends and taunt them along the way!
Embark on an adventure with what little you have and discover what the world of Crea has to offer. Through each action, improve your talents and master many skills. Through each victory, grow in strength and shape yourself. Through each inquiry, unlock new items to craft and build. Through each expedition, explore new realms and uncover Crea’s lore.
- Level up by defeating enemies
- Learn over 80 skills through the talent system
- Loot and craft powerful gear with unique attributes
- Discover the world’s expansive mythos and history
- Defeat challenging original monsters each with their own attacks
- Survive by timing shield blocks and dodge rolling
- Vanquish by your weapon of choice: Sword, Spear, Bow, or Magic
- Challenge massive bosses and prepare to die
- Research materials to discover their crafting capabilities
- Find old recipe scrolls scattered throughout the world
- Upgrade equipment to carry over their stats
- Use chaos crafting (minigame) to create even more powerful items
- Explore massive procedurally generated worlds
- Quickly teleport through the use of Way Crystals, Way Shards and Rifts
- Delve into dungeons that not only look different but play different every time
- Travel to completely new Realms beyond the bounds of the main world
- Built from the ground up with modding in mind
- All gameplay logic and content exposed in Python
- Easily create new content or entirely new gameplay systems
- Learn from extensive modding tutorials and API documentation
- Join in on the Development Streams
- Track progress and what’s planned on the Roadmap
- Get the latest development news on Twitter
Interstellaria is a real time space-exploration sim and crew management game.
Command a fleet of vessels wandering the galaxy for adventure and profit! You’ll be forced to make tough decisions as you face hostile starships, crippling space anomalies, and intriguing aliens. When your fleet faces certain doom, should you direct your crew to make critical repairs, or report to their stations and boost your fleet?
Land your flagship on an alien world, allowing your crew to gather valuable resources for you— but be sure to equip them with powerful armor and weapons! It’s a dangerous universe out there, and although many helpful creatures will trade or share valuable information with you, many more will attack on sight!Features
- Tactical crew management. Direct crewmen to put out fires, or repair damaged equipment. Posting them to their station boosts your fleet's speed and combat abilities.
- Customize your ship with helpful stations. Allocate power to important systems or simply outfit your ship with lasers and put all power into weapons!
- Your crew eats, sleeps, and needs entertainment. Each one develops unique traits throughout the game that help or hurt the mission. Various outfits and weapons can be found to customize them further.
- Fleet-based combat. Instead of controlling a single ship, you control multiple ships each with their own crew.
- Fully explorable galaxy, no areas are off limits. Each region has unique ships, aliens, and mysteries to find.
- Land your ships on planets! Each world is a new experience and has special rewards for you and your crew.
- Featuring an all-original soundtrack from the incredibly popular chiptune musician Chipzel.
37. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
38. Stayin' Alive
https://youtu.be/xJjmWZjGLXMGet A Whole New Lease On Life!Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death.
Stayin' Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it's high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!It's Check Out Time!As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. But beware: nurses are looking for you and they're determined to save you from certain death.Life Is Precious!As a nurse, your job is keeping the old guys alive by finding the correct life-saving tool for any situation and using that on whoever is dying. Sedate the old-timers and conduct them into containment rooms to prevent suicide and instantly earn your score.
Any match lasts a few minutes and fast thinking is everything. Any time a retiree dies or is confined, points are assigned determining the winning party at the end of the match. Play in a small retirement house in South America or in a big hospital with up to 4 vs. 4 matches!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos. Creativity is the key.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool. Die like you always wanted to IRL (!?).
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.
39. Deck of Ashes
"The Outcasts brought Ash Curse upon us all, and they are the only ones who can lift it." - Ash Master.
Deck of Ashes is an adventure rogue-lite game with thoughtful and tactical card battles. Lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption. Explore the dark fantasy world. Complete quests and collect cards for your unique Battle Deck. Put your survival and resource management skills to the test when upgrading your Camp of allies.
The choices that drive your journey - where to go, which resource to collect, which risk to take, and which card to craft - are the difference between success and untimely demise.
Can you rid the world of the Ash Curse?Features
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
We provide you with the best deck-building tools we could develop. If you are a newbie - we got you covered, as there are sets of cards that obviously work well together. And if you are ready to go crazy with your own deck idea, there is a 100+ cards for each character to explore and combine. BEWARE: a ton of potential to go nuts with the unexpected combos!Dynamic and dangerous world
Deck of Ashes features a procedurally generated world where danger waits around every corner. Sudden ambushes, cataclysms, and random events will force you to constantly adapt and explore fleeting opportunities to gain an edge! Refine your strategy on the go to ensure your survival!Upgrade the Camp to meet your needs
Different strategies require vastly different upgrades of your Camp. The resources are scarce, and you won't be able to upgrade everything in one playthough, so choose wisely!
40. Pharaoh Rebirth+
Dr. Jonathan Banfield, renowned treasure hunter and rabbit has finally discovered the legendary oasis of Egypt: Amshear. Brimming with archaeological artifacts, Jonathan sets out to uncover all that he can amongst the fabled ruins. However, his expedition is cut short when his ex-companion Andre Betancourt shows up to pillage the sacred site.
Armed with only his wits and his ears, Jonathan puts an end to Andre's illegal digging, and continues on his way to discovering the secrets of Amshear. With the aid of his friend, Jack, hacker extraordinaire, Jonathan finds an ancient sarcophagus in the depths of the ruins. But before he can decipher whose sarcophagus it is, Andre shows up and hastily opens it, unleashing an ancient evil, and cursing both himself and Jonathan to die in 7 days.
Jonathan must now collect seven holy grails from around all of Egypt to cleanse himself of the curse of Sehur the first.
Be delighted by the quirky humor, charming characters, and the beautifully designed world, in Pharaoh Rebirth+!
- Over 80 collectible treasures scattered throughout the game.
- Over 10 sub-weapons to use in your adventures.
- Stat boosting and ability increasing treasures that will make you the greatest treasure hunter in the world.
- Choice between English or the original Japanese.
- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes to customize your experience.
- Never before seen extra stage, featuring new enemies and a new boss.
- Boss rush mode.
- A quirky sense of humor, brimming with character.
- A charming cast of characters.
41. Legend of Merchant
This is a personal made game, I did all the programming and made most textures. It won't have amazing game play or some deep thoughts but completeness and a bit of fun. It would be great for me if someone like the game.
PS: Thanks to Arcadia for translation of in game text and steam store page.
Provide auto-saving at the end of each day, you can continue playing by clicking "continue" button. But there's only one slot, when you start new game, old profile would be cover-written.
1. Use "Max" button to set the max buy in quantity of current item conveniently.
2. Use "Q" or right click to close current panel.
3. Use "A" and "D" to control item number.
4. Use "W" and "S" to control the right scroll bar.
5. Use "E" to return home| anytime.
6. Use "F" to show bulletin board.
1.Make more money in limited days.
2.Item price will only change after one day passed.
3.Each item will have a random top and bottom price cap. These two values won't change in one play through.
4.Hoarding an item will cause its price increase. Notice that events also affect price. So it might not increase.
5.Dumping an item will cause its price decrease. Similarly it's not guaranteed.
6.Lower price is very likely to cause stronger rebound.
7.If not affected by former rules , Price move direction is a 50/50.
8.Higher base price, higher variation. It's all based on percentage.
It's just a mini-game.
42. Star Trek Timelines
Explore the Final Frontier in the ultimate sci-fi strategy RPG, Star Trek Timelines! Join Starfleet and overcome challenges as you boldly go where no game has gone before – across the entire history of Star Trek.
● ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW from hundreds of characters from Star Trek, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise, each with their own unique skills and abilities
● COMMAND ICONIC STARSHIPS, including the USS Enterprise, Voyager, Defiant, a Klingon Bird of Prey, the Borg Cube, and many more
● ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES in stunning 3D ship battles with exciting PvE play or in PvP Battle Arena where you’ll test your crew’s mettle against the best captains in the galaxy.
● EXPLORE THE GALAXY, gaining influence among a dozen factions, including the Federation, the Maquis, the Dominion, the Terran Empire (TOS: “Mirror, Mirror”), and the infamous Section 31
● CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS and win rare rewards with special event missions.
● STUNNING GRAPHICS bring the 24th century to life in the most immersive and thrilling Star Trek experience available"
43. Champions of Anteria
Your enemies may grunt unintelligibly, but that doesn’t mean they’re stupid. Defeating these beasts will require thoughtful strategies, clever tactics, and the right combination of three Champions out of the five. Choose well, and the combined strength of your Champions’ elemental powers will carve through your enemies like a hot sword through molten lava. Choose poorly, and you’ll be monster chow. At any time, you can pause the game, switch up your tactics, and rejoin the melee without missing a beat.
CONQUER A DAZZLING WORLD
From parched deserts to mysterious forests, from frozen snowfields to tropical jungles, the lethally-beautiful world of Anteria invites you to blaze your own path to victory. Choose who, when, and where you’ll attack or defend on a Progression Map. Just remember that your decisions directly affect the world around you, and every action has a consequence.
PROVE YOURSELF IN STUNNING BOSS BATTLES
They’re big, they’re nasty, and they’re hoping to mince your Champions into bite-sized bits. They’re the bosses of Anteria, and you’ll need sound strategies and lightning-fast combat moves to bring them down. Change your tactics on the fly, avoid the bosses’ lethal traps, and deliver a smackdown worthy of the ages.
CREATE THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS
After each mission, return to your stronghold to develop your city and craft potions, armor, weapons, and other lethal tools to make your Champions stronger — and make life even more miserable for your enemies.
RESCUE A WAR-TORN WORLD
As players progress through Anteria, they discover a narrative of a beautiful land brought to its knees by years of constant strife among battling clans. But as your heroes strive to bring peace to this magical realm, they must confront a malevolent wizard and his undead army, neither of whom are known for being particularly peaceful.
44. Zula - Europe
Zula is a free-to-play online first person shooter. In Zula you will discover real unique locations as Istanbul, Northern Iraq and other places of the middle east, as well as indoor maps. Ten maps are available for now, all of them have their own particularities and offer a unique challenge. You will totally immerse yourself in the world of Zula thanks to very realistic graphics.
As player, you will be able to choose between two different factions of fighters: Zula, a group of vigilantes misunderstood as an organized crime syndicate and Gladyo, an international paramilitary force that has infiltrated almost every military organization worldwide.
The game has various game modes as for example Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Free for All or Wanted, and new ones are on the way! Sixteen playable characters, inspired by popular TV heroes and with a unique background story, are available. In order to achieve an authentic feel, all character outfits and equipment are based on exact paramilitary specs. Moreover, you will have the choice between more than 150 weapons and new ones are regularly added to the game as well as items.
Enjoy all special features of this incredible shooter and do not forget about the mission system in which you will earn fabulous prizes.
Play with your friends, improve your character skills, create a clan and participate in tournaments.
Zula offers you a realistic experience like you have never seen before, so don’t miss your objective, come forth and prove your bravery!
45. Weed Shop 2
The days of growing weed in your basement or some grimy apartment are over! Weed Shop 2 is going back to Cali where Proposition 64 was just passed, making recreational use of Marijuana completely legal.
Your goal - to finally purchase that 89 Camaro you've been dreaming of (or become a weed kingpin, whatever tickles your pickle) by turning a run-down medical marijuana dispensary from 2014 into the hottest Weed Shop in the country!
- The hottest Indica, Sativa and Hybrid strains.
- Lots of grow equipment and capacity upgrades.
- Fully customizable shop inside and out.
- Sales, security, promo and grow staff for hire.
- Trippy stoned visuals and WTF tasks.
- Tons of missions and achievements.
- Ability to roll your own joints and smoke up with other stoners.
- An open-ish and interactive-ish beach environment.
GROWGrowing weed is as easy as equipping your back room with a grow-light setup, planting a seed and watering your plant till the harvest is ready. However, to make it big, you'll have to unlock higher-yield strains, use nutrients and hydro equipment as well as deal with occasional mite outbreaks.DEALEvery new business needs to promote itself to make sales even if the product is Marijuana. So grab some joints, hit the beach, hand out some free samples and you might earn a new customer or two. Take good care of your loyal customers as they will buy larger quantities for higher prices or even spread the word about your shop. Devirsify your weed business by selling bongs and make even more chash money!HIREDon't burn yourself out by trying to do everything on your own, hit up the Craigslist and hire some staff. The amateur employees will typically be less efficient and, if they're not stoned, sometimes even borderline worthless while the pros might break the bank and smoke all your stash but will get the job done.EXPANDThe only way to make it big in the Cannabis industry is to grow and sell increasingly larger quantities of weed... or have Snoop Dogg endorse your product. Since the latter isn't going to happen anytime soon, you'll have to expand your grow room, upgrade the gear and even trick out your front shop to cater to specific groups of stoners.GROW HYDROStep up your game by purchasing hydro grow equipment and forget about watering your plants or those pesky mites. Experiment to find the optimal balance of nutrients, water and light for each unique hydro strain for maximum yields.THROW DOWNAs the word about your awesome Weed Shop spreads, you'll start getting visits from all sorts of bums like deadbeat customers, shoplifters, thugs, rival dealers and even Juggalos. When that happens, grab your trusty Bum Basher (baseball bat, not the innuendo you're thinking of) and show them who's boss or just hire a bad-a** security guard if you're too stoned.GET LITHow do you get too stoned, you ask? By smoking all those joints and blunts you just rolled, of course! Okay, technically you don't really roll blunts, but we never said this was a simulator. Anyway, while baked, you'll earn more experience points, your customers will wait in line longer and your employees, oddly enough, will be more efficient at what they do.GET CARDSCollect all the Weed Shop 2 trading cards and unlock dope weed badges, backgrounds and emoticons!
46. Codex of Victory
Codex of Victory features an extensive story-driven, single-player campaign that tasks you with building and commanding a hi-tech army of drone vehicles, tanks and robots. The campaign offers an exciting mix of real-time base building, global strategic planning and turn-based combat. Travelling between planets and territories, your sole task is to stop the Augments.
Inspired by classics of the strategy genre, the base building element involves expanding your underground HQ in real-time. Collect room blueprints, build factories, research centers, workshops, laboratories and other facilities, to prepare for battles ahead. Global tactical oversight comes from your Planetary map, on which you’ll instantly see where your armies need to be deployed.
Engage in tactical turn-based combat on hex-mapped battlefields. Select your units and upgrades, deploy them to the battlefield using the terrain to your advantage and test your tactical skills in each mission. As you progress through the battles of the main storyline and the various randomly-generated side missions, you’ll gain access to over 25 units. Each type of unit comes in countless variations, thanks to a diverse range of upgrades and add-on modules. Build your best and put them to the test against the incoming Augments!Features:
- Exciting combination of turn-based combat and real-time base building
- 20+ hours of story-based singleplayer campaign
- Online multiplayer battles with detailed army customization options
- 25+ unique units, each with countless variations
- High replay value ensured by randomly generated campaign missions
- Neo-feudal sci-fi environment with vivid, cel-shaded graphics
47. Card Crawl
Card Crawl is a solitaire style Dungeon Crawler played with a modified deck of standard cards.
Pocket Tactics - Card game of the year 2015
Pocket Tactics - Reader's Choice game of the year 2015
Pocket Tactics - Editor's Choice game of the year 2015
German Games Award - Nominated for best game design 2016
Clear the Dungeon of 54 cards by using item-cards, slaying monsters and managing your limited inventory. Each run you can use 5 ability-cards (mini deck building) which will give you unique skills. By collecting gold you can unlock 35 ability-cards which enable new tactics and even better highscores.
Card Crawl’s 4 single player game modes are enhanced via Game-Center to compare scores and the associated decks created by each player. A typical game can be played within 2-3mins and is a perfect one more game experience while waiting in line or commuting.
iPad Mini with Retina Display, iPad with Retina Display, iPad Air, iPod 5, iPhone 4S, 5/5S, 6/6+
+ solitaire style gameplay
+ 4 game modes (Normal & Constructed, Daily & Delve)
+ Dungeon Deck Editor to create and share custom Dungeon Decks
+ 35 unlockable ability-cards
+ mini deck building
+ Game-Center integration to compare highscores and decks
+ use Game-Center to challenge your friends
+ tricky Game-Center achievements
+ 2-3mins playtime per game
Learn more about Tinytouchtales & Card Crawl at www.cardcrawl.com
48. Signal Ops
Greetings Officer-Cadet o249,
Are you ready to be put to the test? If deemed worthy, you will be assigned as an officer in the shadowy halls of Facility 7C. You will remotely lead a squad of operatives on daring espionage missions to plant evidence, steal secrets, assassinate targets, and perform sabotage for the glory of the Dark Father. Do you have enough faith to follow orders unquestioningly?
Yours truly in darkness,
Signal Ops is a played in a first-person perspective, but when you're playing a mission you actually simultaneously control multiple agents, each with their own first-person view. You'll need to take advantage of the multiple views to keep an eye on key areas, formulate strategies to complete your goals, and solve puzzles that require you to be in more than one place at a time. With the shoddy equipment and dubiously trained agents provided to you, you’ll need all the advantages you can muster.
Signal Ops blends elements of a tactical shooter, stealth, strategy, and puzzle solving. Your squad can be customized each mission by selecting from six agents with unique abilities and equipment. Some agents are geared towards sneaky play, and others are more combat oriented. You'll usually find yourself using a mix of both stealth and combat, and this can also vary depending on the mission.
A lot of elements in Signal Ops have a hardcore, old-school appeal to them. For example: you will often need to use your map to plan your moves in open levels, and health does not magically regenerate. Don't worry though, agents are a dime a dozen. As long as you still have an agent alive, you can call in reinforcements to replace those unlucky ones that had too much lead for breakfast.
The radio is where the signal in Signal Ops comes from. Since you are sitting comfortably back at base commanding your agents in the field, you'll need to position radio equipment in order to keep in contact with them.
BOLT: Your electronics expert who acts as the center of your field operations.
WRENCH: A mechanical specialist for sneaky entrances.
SPY: A master of disguise who's art of conversation can turn the tides.
SCOPE: A skilled marksman and infiltrator.
SHIELD: The combat specialist who's got your back.
DEMO: An explosives expert for those hard to explode places.
49. Time Recoil
Time Recoil is a top-down shooter where you Kill to slow time, enter slow motion gunfights, and gain special moves. The satisfaction of punching through walls while time slows down is beyond words to describe - you must experience it yourself! KILL TO SLOW TIME!
Your super power: Kill to slow time. Subsequent kills give more time in slowdown and enable you to conduct unbelievable slow motion feats!
Kills in slowdown grant special moves. With special moves you Dash through walls and enemies. The more kills you gain, the more devastating the move. Combine slowdown and moves into a wall busting chain of destruction!
The Time Machine at the rebel base will take you to the past via a wormhole. Mission goals range from assassination to rescuing scientists. Expect the unexpected along the way...
You are the hero of a rebel organization with one goal: Kill Mr Time.
The mad scientist controls a time based weapon of mass destruction. You must stop him in the past or you will lose the future.
Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space sandbox combat RPG with an immersive and riveting story. You have been awoken from cryo sleep a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go