Games Like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Category: Role Playing,
Platform: PC, macOS, Classic Macintosh,
Trying to find games like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PC
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Xbox One
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PlayStation 4
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for iOS
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Android
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for macOS
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Linux
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Nintendo 3DS
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Nintendo DS
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Xbox 360
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PlayStation 3
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PlayStation 2
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PlayStation
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PS Vita
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for PSP
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Wii U
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Wii
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Game Boy Advance
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for NES
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Commodore / Amiga
- Game like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for Genesis
Games Like Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor,Assassin’s Creed III,Call of Duty: Black Ops III,Divinity: Original Sin 2,Darkest Dungeon,Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game,STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords,Company of Heroes 2,Shadowrun Returns,S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
1. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Lord of the rings franchise brought a new title to the collection, an open world action-adventure game, that follows Talion, Gondor captain, that survived the sacrifice that was meant to bring the Elf Lord Celebrimbor as a wraith. Losing his wife and his son, Talion is merged with Celebrimor, escaping death. Players will have to gain EXP in order to upgrade abilities through completing various missions and defeating Uruk warlords. Some missions might require special conditions for the greater reward.
Shadow of Mordor implemented the Nemesis System. It tracks the progress of every special Uruk warrior. Each special Uruk has a set of strengths and weaknesses, and players can assassinate higher ranked officers in order to promote easy to defeat Uruk to defeat them at a higher rank, weakening the Sauron’s army. This planning allows players to adapt, and use mechanics of stealth kills, ranged combat, wraith skills and head-on melee more effective.
2. Assassin’s Creed III
Assassin's Creed III is the fifth game of the series, preceded by the first chapter taking place in the time of the Third Crusade and by the Ezio trilogy, positioning itself in the times of the Italian Renaissance (1476-1499). It is the 3rd person action adventure with an accent on exploring and hunting
During the new installment, the player is set to make way through the American Revolution, while being on both side of a conflict — our hero has English father and Mohawk mother, which tears him apart. Such conflicts serve as the leitmotif through the entirety of a game — not only we are choosing sides to fight on in the Civil War, but also we are facing the decisions of choosing Assassins' or Templar's side.
As it is common in the Assasin's Creed games, the gameplay concentrates profoundly around fighting the multiple enemies all at once, parkouring off walls and micro-management: selling resources, exchanging ships and so on. The Assassin's Creed III, however, highlights the hunting and simultaneous use of two weapons as the new in-game features.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
4. Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be? A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
5. Darkest Dungeon
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios.
The works of Howard Lovecraft served as the main inspiration for the game which addresses the themes of fear and psychological trauma.
The story begins when the player learns that they inherited a manor from a distant relative who died excavating the catacombs under the manor and accidentally released a number of monsters.
The player controls a group of adventure seekers that explore the dungeons beneath an old manor. Before every expedition, the player has to choose several heroes from the suggested roster and lead them through procedurally generated dungeons collecting treasures and killing various monsters.
The main objective is to save the lives and mental health of the heroes. Mental health declines every time when the player's comrades suffer damage, walk into traps or fall back from the battlefield. If the hero suffers a breakdown, they start to behave unexpectedly. During the expedition, the characters obtain their own traits - permanent behavior patterns, which can be both negative, such as alcoholism and kleptomania or positive like bravery.
6. Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
This sequel to the original Fallout is set in a post-apocalyptic era many decades after a nuclear war broke out and eliminated most of the world as we know it. America is turned into the Wasteland, a grim world full of ugly ghouls, powerful super mutants, mad robots and raiders, and various factions fighting for power. There are also many pre-war Vaults, some of which allowed their inhabitants to survive the war. The game uses an isometric view like most 1990s RPGs did, and the battles are turn-based.
You play as a Chosen One, a distant descendant of the original Vault Dweller, living in the village called Arroyo. The Chosen One is tasked by the village's elders to retrieve Garden of Eden Creation Kit, a gadget that can transform the wasteland into a fertile environment. Before you start, you can customize your Chosen One and assign him with various skills, perks and traits using the system called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Your actions and choices affect both your karma, which defines how "good" your character is overall and your reputation that may vary from settlement to settlement.
7. STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
The game takes place in the expanded Star Wars Universe, almost 4,000 years before the events described later in the films. The game begins on the ship "The Endar Spire ", attacked by the Sith fleet near the planet Taris. Player and one of the pilots, Carth Onasi, descend on the planet in an escape pod. Their primary goal is to find a Jedi named Bastila Shan, who commanded their ship. She has the mastery of battle meditation, by which the Republic has managed so far to withstand the onslaught of the Sith.
Knights of the Old Republic is the first computer game, which takes place in the author's world of Star Wars. Battles go through in real time, but they can be suspended at any time. The main character balances between good and evil, and each of his actions depends on his belonging to the Light or Dark sides of the Force, and ultimately the ending of the game.
In place of magic came the Force Powers that is vested in the Jedi, and they are divided into three categories: light, dark and neutral. Any Jedi can study any force that is sufficient for his level.
8. Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 is the second installment in the series of real-time strategy games, following its predecessor’s legacy as one of the most complex and realistic WWII simulators. New features and game engine improvements will provide the most intense experience of the most significant battles of both the Western and Eastern fronts of the war.
After seven years since the first game’s release, Company of Heroes 2 provides the players with new battle mechanics, even more, micromanagement and new game modes, as well as an expanded single-player campaign, taking place in the Eastern front. The key features of the first game, being the dynamic environments and cover system, have also been overhauled, with additions as a line of sight for every troop. The warfare itself has also been changed, removing the mechanics of doctrines and adding traits to various generals on the field.
The game also includes additional content, which adds two new Allied factions, the US expeditionary forces and the Royal Army, and new campaigns for both factions, while also improving performance and adding new features to the game, such as tech trees, various tactics and many more.
9. Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns is a science fiction tactical RPG. The game became a revival of the original Shadowrun series, as the new chapter had some references to the 1993 Shadowrun. The Shadowrun universe includes several fictional cyberpunk elements because the main action takes place in the future. The game gives an opportunity to assume the role of a shadowrunner and to investigate a mysterious crime. To start a single campaign called Dead Man’s Switch players are offered to create their own character. The story begins in 2054 in Seattle, when the nameless protagonist receives a message from their shadowrunner accomplice Sam Watts, which was triggered by a dead man’s switch. The message is about Sam’s assassination, and the protagonist is aksed to investigate the case for Sam’s 100 thousand of local currency. The investigation will lead players through the story of serial killer Emerald City Ripper to the large-scale intergalactic conspiracy. In the course of the investigation, the character will participate in turn based fights and complete in-game objectives. Although the gameplay is mostly linear, it features some exploration and interaction with the environment.
10. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
11. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm is a first-person tactical shooter, continuing the legacy of the series and adding various new mechanics. The game focuses on multiplayer battles, and the only singleplayer campaigns are tutorials.
RO2 is set during the World War II, showing the many confrontations on the Eastern Front. The players may take up arms as one of the two opposing factions, and either fight for their ground as the Red Army or try to take more land as the soldiers of Wehrmacht. The game features 7 playable classes, from a mere footsoldier to the tank commander. The playable maps include up to 64 players and feature different game modes. Red Orchestra 2 emphasizes on the difficulty of battles and maximum realism, making it one of the few “hardcore” WW2 shooters.
The Rising Storm expansion focuses on the Pacific front, adding two new factions with varying equipment and battlefield capabilities, and new maps to play on. The game, together with expansions, supports Steam Workshop and encourages its players to enhance their game experience further.
12. Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry is a standalone expansion for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and set 12 years after its events. The game introduces a brand new character - a pirate called Adéwalé who joins the Order of Assassins in order to stop slavery in Haiti. He confronts the local government and starts to sabotage their actions.
Freedom Cry, like the original game, is a pirate-themed title with an accent on sea battles. The story is split into nine missions. You can explore an open-world sea map and attack ships to set slaves free. The ship development system and the amount of weaponry are reduced compared to Black Flag. The game also features land missions and side quests that allow you to upgrade your character and get additional bonuses. You even can recruit unchained slaves to your crew so they will help you in battles.
Freedom Cry follows the traditions of the series and combines stealth elements, used mostly during city missions with open combat. You have several weapon types including swords, guns and throwing knives to distract enemies.
13. Serious Sam: The First Encounter
There were times when first person shooters were much simpler than now. There wasn't so much going on with the story or plot but rather the main purpose of shooters was nothing more but shooting. Serious Sam: The First Encounter, made by Croteam, was no different. It was the first game in the series. The difference from other first-person shooters of that time was slightly different setting. This time – not hell, or space but never-ending dunes of Egypt. The game is well-known for its design choices and enemy behavior - to run in big waves directly to a player. The story of the game is about extraterrestrial being named Mental who wants to destroy humanity and alien race called Sirians who left lots of artefacts to be discovered by humans. Humans in order to survive choose to use "Time-Lock" - an ancient Sirian artefact in hopes to kill Mental's army of grotesque monsters. Humanity chooses its last resort – brave and strong man named Sam "Serious" Stone who is the main protagonist of the game and only he has the honor to use "Time-Lock" against aliens.
14. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
15. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
16. Sniper Elite 3
This prequel to Sniper Elite V2 is set three years before the events of the previous game, in Northern Africa during the World War II. The player assumes the role of US special forces operative Karl Fairburne. His task is to eliminate the Nazi German general Franz Vahlen before he completes his project of a doomsday weapon. The locations and background events are inspired by the real historical places and battles.
The gameplay is strongly oriented towards stealth action. Your protagonist is a talented marksman who can use a variety of sniper rifles. Finding a perfect spot to snipe from is as important as changing it, since you cannot hold one position for too long without being detected. Fairburne’s condition and the environment influence his accuracy; for example, he cannot shoot straight after running or against the wind. A unique targeting system allows you to see where your bullet will hit the enemy’s body or a vehicle and the amount of damage it can deal. Fairburne can also use other types of guns, as well as explosives. Kills earn the player the points that push your character towards higher ranks. Besides the story mode, there’s a co-op mode and five multiplayer modes, including the classic deathmatch and “capture the flag”.
17. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
An Industrial Revolution in a World of Magick
Imagine a place of wonder, where magick and technology coexist in an uneasy balance, and an adventurer might just as easily wield a flintlock pistol as a flaming sword. A place where great industrial cities house castle keeps and factories, home to Dwarves, Humans, Orcs and Elves alike. A place of Ancient runes and steamworks, of magick and machines, of sorcery and science. Welcome to the land of Arcanum.Character Design allows you to customize your character any way you choose
Whether you choose magick or technology, the Arcanum world adapts and responds to your character's development
Classless, point-based attribute system allows for limitless creativity in guiding your character's development
8 basic stats, such as Strength and Charisma
More than a dozen derived stats, from Poison Resistance to Character Speed
16 Primary skills, including Gambling and Healing
80 Spells with 16 Colleges of Magick
56 technological degrees within 8 disciplinesExtraordinary Adventure Features
Explore a world as vast as it is mysterious-it would take over 30 real-time hours to traverse the land of Arcanum
Meet more than 300 unique characters and monster types across this huge land
Many means exist to solve the myriad quests, from dueling to discourse to thievery
Take on a band of ogres in real-time, or plan your strategy through turn-based combat - you decide
Accurate day and night cycles affect the gameplay, from combat to thieving skills
Automatic character management lets action-oriented players delve into the quest at hand
Create your own worlds or play the included multiplayer scenario online cooperatively or competively
18. Just Cause
Grand Theft Auto-like Just Cause features a unique setting and the ability to literally destroy everything.
Play as Rico Rodriguez, CIA agent that on a mission to topple the dictator’s rule in one small tropical island San Esperito.Agent Rodriguez can count on the help from fellow colleagues from the agency: Tom Sheldon and Maria Kane.
The game features non-linear gameplay and fully open world with more than 1000 square kilometres of tropical jungle, sandy beaches and cities to explore. There are 21 story missions and more than 300 side quests to complete in the singleplayer campaign. Just Cause uses Avalanche Engine that allows recreating detailed landscapes and more than 80 ways to travel around San Esperito via land, air and water: at player disposal bikes, cars, boats, submarines, helicopters and planes. Rico can perform stunts with any of them, jump to another car or use parachute while on the roof.
19. Shadow Warrior Classic
1997 classic Shadow Warrior is a genuine specimen of a Doom-like first-person shooters craze that took place in the 90s. Coming from the developer of Duke Nukem, the game uses the same slightly modified engine and uses 3D voxels instead 2D pixels.
Master Zilla, head of the Zilla Enterprise is planning to conquer Japan using his minions from the “dark side”. At this point, Zilla Enterprises gained control over every major industry in the country. You play as Lo Wang, a bodyguard for Zilla Enterprises, that suddenly realises the dark nature of the company he is working for and leaves it behind. But Master Zilla is not letting go that easily.
Gameplay wise Shadow Warrior did no changes to Duke’s formulae: you roam three-dimensional levels, killing enemies and solving basic puzzles. Lo Wang can use Japanese-themed weapons such as katanas and shurikens, as well as traditional for the genre firearms: UZIs and etc. This is a slightly remastered version of the classic.
20. Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel tells a story about a squad named Brotherhood of Steel which is involved in a war. The game takes place in the well-known Fallout universe yet it does not continue the story of any other Fallout games released previously. For those who pre-ordered this game, a special bonus CD was delivered. It includes bonus mission for the main game and a table top game in the Fallout universe.
Fallout Tactics is a game about tactical combat and strategy and this time players have much more limited interaction with NPC characters yet they can still trade with them. The game centers around bunkers of Brotherhood from where the player has to go to missions after preparing for them by obtaining the services of quartermasters, mechanics, personal yeomen and medics.
In Fallout Tactics, missions take place in towns or factories, military camps or a Vault. In missions, the player gets a map with marked objectives and notes. Fallout Tactics offers a deep combat mechanic, which features three different modes of combat: Continuous Turn-Based, Individual Turn-Based and Squad Turn-Based combat types.
21. Arma 3
Arma 3 is an open-world tactical shooter with RPG elements and a heavy focus on realism. The game is set on fictional Greece-themed islands in the near future during the war between NATO and Iran. In the campaign mode you take on the role of Corporal Ben Kerry, who takes part in this conflict. There are three chapters in the campaign but you can complete separate missions during the multiplayer mode.
Arma’s key feature is its realistic battles. It’s not another military shooter where you can get an upgraded gun and go kill dozens of enemies. Instead, the game suggests you feel like a real soldier with all dangers and difficulties you can experience. That’s why you need to think over your tactics and protection, be patient and ready for long runs. Arma 3 provides you with a great amount of weaponry suitable for your playstyle.
Arma 3 is the third main installment in the series. It’s a follower to ARMA: Armed Assault, ARMA 2 and their multiple DLCs, and is extended with nine expansions.
22. Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Year 2012. A mutation occurred on Earth. Next to people appear magicians, elves, goblins, gnomes, orcs, dragons. The world has not collapsed, different races have learned to harmoniously interact with each other. Civilization is developing.
Heroes of the game can belong to different races, and within the race - to be different representatives of it. The choice of the hero is done at the beginning of the game.
The world has come to magic, but crime has not disappeared from it. Heroes are caught in a criminal history. They can get out if they find the father of one of the heroes - in fact, this is the purpose of the game.
Heroes are pursued by police and criminals. In this situation, you can select three game intensity modes.
Heroes pumped skills and abilities. You can even pump etiquette. Pumped etiquette allows you to go through some missions without resistance.
Inside the universe, you can move to a level deeper. Diving into the virtual reality of a programmable matrix and solving problems at the program level. At this level, too, there are enemies - malicious programs. The damage incurred in the virtual world will affect the health of the characters.
23. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
The original Planescape: Torment was released in 1999 to widespread critical acclaim. It won RPG of the Year from multiple outlets for its unconventional story, characters, and amazing soundtrack. Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have enjoyed exploring the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and surrounding planes through the Nameless One's eyes.
Discover an incredibly rich story and a unique setting unlike anything else in fantasy. Defeat strange and alien creatures, engage in rich dialogue, and explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting in this 50+ hour RPG classic.
This is Planescape: Torment like you’ve never seen before.Story
"What can change the nature of a man?"
You are the Nameless One, a hulking figure covered in scars and tattoos collected over the course of countless lives—none of which you can remember, but are now coming back to haunt you. You are prodded awake by Morte, a floating skull and keeper of secrets, to embark on an adventure taking The Nameless One from the dirty streets of Sigil into the mysterious Outer Planes and even into the depths of Hell itself.
Portals riddle the planar metropolis of Sigil, providing access to anywhere in existence, but only if you have the proper key. Known as the "City of Doors," Sigil is a neutral ground where demons, devas, and races from across the multiverse gather under the watchful shadow of the Lady of Pain, the city's enigmatic ruler. This is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, and belief has the power to reshape worlds.
In your search for answers, you'll find companions matching the bizarre nature of the planes: a chaste succubus who can kill with a kiss, a confused crossbow-wielding cube, a suit of armor animated by a spirit demanding JUSTICE, and more. With these companions and others at The Nameless One’s side, you will explore worlds in search of answers, all to discover that some destinies cannot be escaped and some memories cost more than an even an immortal can bear.Features
Enhanced Planescape: Chris Avellone, Lead Designer on Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog to curate gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture his original vision for the game.
The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you've never experienced before, filled with strange magics, strange adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment has been rebuilt in high definition with tons of new convenience features.
A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only with voice-overs played in English.
24. Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a turn-based strategy with a high focus on explorations, expanding, exploitation, and extermination also called 4X strategy subgenre. This is the third part of the franchise of the same name featuring a lot of DLC's.
The title features some stories to hold the player's interest during the play session within the story campaigns, but when one creates own campaign, he is not allowed to pursue any storyline from the main game.
The in-game locations are procedurally generated, so every iteration of the game's experience feels different. There are multiple ways to reach to designed goal — political, economic and cultural. One can build the system of ships in various ways thanks to Crusade system: fleet may be composed out of the little amount of small and strong ships or a hive of feeble vessels.
The game size varies as well — one can create a little map to test some cultural features brought in the nearest DLC or create a vast 400x400 squares locations with up to 100 enemies and unfold massive space battles.
As it is a PC game, the broad category of non-official add-ons is available called mods. One can practically turn the game's visuals and story into every pop-culture universe starting with Star Trek and ending with Pixar cartoons.
25. Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of Clans - is an addon to a vehicular Action/RPG set in an alternate future. New heroes and mysteries await you in the vistas of a post-apocalyptic North America. Special customization features, new types of weapons, and hi-tech bosses will immerse you even deeper into the ruthless world of Apocalypse, and your extreme driving skills will serve you well in its new multiplayer mode.
INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
26. The Escapists 2The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
27. King's Bounty: Crossworlds
The king’s heroes
The Russian approach to the game King's Bounty released on the largest platforms back in the 1990s. The series is often compared with the universe of Heroes of Might and Magic, but the gameplay and other differences (for example, the lack of a turn-based movement around the game world). But games have one publisher - New World Computing.
The Russian way
In March 2007, the Russian company 1C bought the rights to use the trademark and game universe of King's Bounty. The development was entrusted to the Vladivostok studio Katauri Interactive, which are known for the series of games Space Rangers. The game takes place in the fictional world of Endoria. In 2009, there was an add-on for the main game under the name of Armored Princess, and apparently, because of the love of Russian to matryoshka, the company decided to release another add-on to the add-on of the original game.
The action of Crossworlds takes place in the world of Teana. The player takes control of Princess Amelie, as in the previous game, and guides her through two independent story campaigns. One of them is “Orcs on the March” - the remastered version of the campaign from the previous part, and two other absolutely new stories in the virtual universe. In addition to developer’s created campaigns, players are able to create their own adventures in the built-in editor. The play is possible only in a single mode, and multiplayer is not available in the game.
28. Tomb Raider 3: Adventures of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider 3: Adventures of Lara Croft is a third-person action-adventure title developed by Core Design. It is the third installment in the Tomb Raider series.
During a raid on ancient tombs, Lara finds a strange artifact and meets a scientist named Mark Willard. This artifact is a part of a Polynesian cult. Willard finds a sanctuary, but four other artifacts are lost. Lara sets out to find them.
The players travel through five locations. The game is somewhat not linear as after completing the first location (India), the players are free to choose one out of three environments and finish with Antarctica. Each location resembles a semi-open world with several puzzles, enemies, and platforming elements scattered across it.
The puzzles in the game require moving items, jumping over obstacles, crawling or diving underwater.
The game features a wide variety of weapons, including the iconic dual pistols which have unlimited ammo and serve as Lara's default weapons. At some time into the game, Lara loses all her weapons and has to find her way through the enemies before finding her pistols again.
Huge improvements were made to the game's graphics and physics in order to improve the puzzles. For example, the doors now can be triangular. The improved physics allows for modifying the environment adding quicksands, swamps or cold water (Lara can't stay in it for too long, or she will get frozen to death).
29. KonaNorthern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. Kona is a chilly, narrative-driven interactive tale you won't soon forget.
"Parabole has created a stunning game of duality, effortlessly blending survivalism with detective work and well-researched history with dying folklore."
- Stephen Turner, Destructoid
"It’s tremendous at creating its distinct atmosphere and then drawing you deeper in. It’s witty, spooky, and achieves an ideal sense of urgency. Weird, clamant and intriguing, this is well worth a look."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, ShotgunSettingOctober 1970. W. Hamilton, a rich industrialist who owns a hunting manor in Northern Canada, reports several cases of vandalism perpetrated against his property. Unable to find out who dared to commit these acts, Hamilton calls Carl Faubert, a renowned private detective to handle the affair.
In Kona, Carl becomes trapped up in the deep north, engulfed in an unexpected snowstorm, and is unable to find his client —or any other living inhabitant for that matter. The player incarnated detective Faubert, who must shed light on the mysterious events befalling the area.Key Features
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band CuréLabel
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
30. MeadowHeaven is a place called Meadow! Vast, teeming with life and now a unique social experience. Might and Delight invites you to frolic freely in the lush fields of Meadow - a unique multiplayer sandbox.
Unlike traditional titles from the Shelter franchise, in Meadow the more time spent embracing the gameplay features in the world, the more you receive. Owning any previous Shelter related title(s) or products will also unlock in-game content. The open landscape also provides ample room for exploration with new patches and additions promised.
Band together with other animals, form uneasy allies or choose to explore alone. Whatever you decide, the open park life is one you will want to immerse yourself in.
- Play as any combination of animals on land, water or air in the largest expanse of land ever created for a Shelter game.
- Communicate with other animals via specially created emotes, symbols and sounds.
- Use senses to discover and track other players in world.
- Visit the den to choose from up to 9 different animals, over 60 skins and over 90 expressions and symbols to unlock.
- The more Shelter titles and products you own, the more bonuses you unlock.
- New original music from Retro Family.
Shelter products in Meadow
- Owning any Shelter game will unlock the ability to play as that animal in Meadow (e.g. owning Shelter 2 unlocks the lynx etc.)
- Owning all games (no soundtracks or books included) will give you the possibility to play as the adorable bear cub from Paws.
- Gain unique sound abilities if you own any combination of soundtracks.
- Owning our interactive books will unlock unique 3-dimensional emotes.
- For the collector and owner of the entire Shelter catalogue, you unlock the ability to play as a bird.
31. Silent Storm Gold Edition
Silent Storm from leading Russian developer Nival is a true 3D tactical turn-based Role-Playing-Game set against the backdrop of WWII. As the conflict rages on the frontlines, you’ll be leading a small multinational squad behind enemy lines to gather information and wreak havoc on your enemies while trying to thwart a mysterious new rising power whose plans are even more horrific than anything the world has yet witnessed.
Silent Storm is fully rendered in breathtaking 3D – and includes fully destructible environments, realistic weaponry and unlimited tactical possibilities. Turn-based gaming has never looked this good!The Story1943: The world seems to face its destruction in all parts; war is raging like never before. You are the commander of a squad, leading the soldiers you’ve selected into special and top secret operations to change the tide of war in your favour – allies or axis, it’s you choice!
The new Add-On "Sentinels" begins with the end of the WWII nightmare. Veterans from all countries, even former enemies, stand together and form the secret investigation and intervention group "Sentinels", for one purpose only: To stop the evil secret society "Thors Hammer" they have faced in war.
Turn-based game, heavy on tactics and team-management
Flexible missions, 2 different campaigns for axis and allies.
24 missions during night and daytime, each one has to be prepared carefully and is enriched with random events.
Multiple options for mission success: brutal force and tactical cleverness can be used in the combination of your choice and in 3 difficulties
More than 75 authentic weapons from WWII, including experimental prototypes and rare items
More than 40 male and female soldiers to choose from, each one has his / her own character and special abilities
Destructible environment opens up tactical options, whether it’s flushing an enemy out of a building via rocket launcher or knocking holes in a wall to make a field-expedient shortcut.
Unprecedented realism featuring true 3D, a fully destructible environment, and real projectile physics that take into consideration trajectory, speed, and piercing performance.
Includes Silent Storm and Add-On "Sentinels"
32. Blades of Time
Blades of Time is an action-adventure hack-and-slash, a spiritual successor to 2007 game X-Blades.
The game follows Ayumi, a treasure huntress and the master of gun and sword. One day she and her partner Zero get stuck in an alternate universe known as Dragonland filled with treasures and secrets. Know she must find her missing pal and escape the Dragonland.
The gameplay mostly consists of fighting enemies and solving puzzles. The player can use Ayumi’s twin swords and rifle as well as different skills and magical abilities. The hero’s primal moveset consists of the sword attack, kick, tossing enemies in the air, jumping, shooting and dashing. The player can also perform finishes on weakened enemies, resulting in their instant death. The most notable mechanics in the game is Ayumi’s ability to rewind time. Activating it allows the player to set some actions after that is performed by Ayumi’s another-timeline clone. It is useful in both combat and puzzle-solving. Defeating enemies gives you souls that can later be exchanged for new skills and magic spells. Through the game, Ayumi travel through different locations, some of which can alter certain game mechanics. For example, while in the desert you should stay in the shadows as long as you can because the sun is too warm.
33. Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
The small country of Arulco has been taken over by a merciless dictator - and only you can loosen the iron grip! Jagged Alliance 2 Gold Pack immerses you into an elaborate role-playing universe where you will interact with more than 150 characters, recruit your own band of soldiers and create your own custom mercenary to win back Arulco - not once, but twice! The perfect blend of strategy, role playing and tactical combat!
34. Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
35. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing IIIIn Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
36. sZone-OnlineThis is a story of human pride. Time is at hand when, in their utter desire to study the world, people will start destroying it. Tests of high-energy heavy particles accelerators will result in billions of microscopic black hole rupturing the structure of time and space. This will become the point of no return. A counter-strike from nature itself will follow and the Earth as we know it will cease to exist.
This is a story of human strength and true heroes. Three generations after the apocalypse, not only did humankind survive in the man-made hell – it continued to develop. Gradually, the infrastructure restored, wars stopped, people were returning to normal life. However, the crippled nature was barely starting to fight back...
So-called anomalous activity zones started appearing all over the planet, like terrifying scars left by the man-made catastrophes. The vast territories of post-apocalyptic world live their own life, which looks like nothing you have seen before. Bloodthirsty mutated monsters, inexplicable phenomena, mysterious anomalies are but the tip of the iceberg.
One of the Zones was formed in the vicinity of Ukraine, in an area combining the unmistakable atmosphere of Soviet times and the fast pace of modern life. In order to contain the dangers of the Zone, the government decided to fence the perimeter, and introduce quarantine in the area. Local residents found themselves trapped and left to their own devices. However, forbidden fruit is always the most enticing. And this was when the "stalkers" came in. Mystical artifact hunters, former military men, explorers, adventurers, armed gangsters, mafia and just those who love getting away with shooting live targets – they swarmed in like locusts in Egypt to lead mortal combat with monsters and humans alike.
This is a story about YOU.
There is a non-stop battle between stalkers' clans, between aliens and locals. You can support any side or remain a free shooter. You can give a dota tion to your mates as a leader or take every loot to yourself. And if you don't want to lose your life in a proxy war, there is a PvE server and safety zones. You can shape your own story in the Zone.
Who will you become?
- Over 40 square kilometers of lands to explore, from closed science villages and abandoned military facilities, to the forests of Tunguska and snowy deserts of Terra Nova.
- Deadly mutants, anomalies and hundreds of main story quests.
- Huge choice of artifacts, gear and weapons.
- Repair broken things or assemble new gear from scratch.
- Improve dozens of skills and abilities.
- Be a doctor, a scientist, a hunter, a soldier or an engineer. Take part in mass PvP, bring death or salvation to those around you.
This is the Zone. Come to hell and make it your home.
37. Farming Simulator 15Welcome to the new generation of Farming Simulator!
With a brand new graphics and physics engine, Farming Simulator 15 offers an immense open world, filled with details and visual effects transporting the Farming Simulator franchise to a new era.
Manage your own farm: from harvesting to animal husbandry, and from the sales of fresh products to woodcutting, the benefits of your exploitation will allow you to develop, and invest in new and more powerful vehicles or tools.
Across hundreds of acres of land offered by the new Nordic environment, and a renovated North American environment, use and drive over 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, from over 40 most famous manufacturers (including 20 new brands): New Holland, Ponsse, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr…
This new equipment includes a selection of vehicles and tools entirely dedicated to a new activity in Farming Simulator: woodcutting!
In multiplayer, invite up to 15 friends to help you develop your farm. Thanks to an active and passionate community, benefit from limitless new content: new vehicles, tools, and even environments!
This is an early ALPHA release of MISCREATED. The current feature set is limited, but will be increased as development continues. You will experience issues during gameplay - incomplete features, bugs, game crashes, performance issues, and even complete character wipes.
Nobody knows what started the Final War — it was over too fast, fought with the last of the belligerent nations’ nuclear stockpiles, and the ones who pulled the triggers didn’t survive. It was the Final War because after that there was really nobody left who wanted to fight; we were all too busy surviving. Half a century of wars using nukes, bioweapons, nanoweapons, and even kinetic-kill weapons, gave us the Empty World: population 100 million and falling fast.
Who’s to blame? Depends on who you are, but you could just as easily blame the weapons industry; by the end, virtually every arms dealer in the world was owned by Amalgamated Corporation; while everyone was fighting they’d been buying up what Karl Marx used to call “the means of production,” and in the end missiles on both sides proudly wore the AC label.
Hell, in the end AC made just about everything, AC Sportsdrinks, AC Icecream, AC Battlegear, even AC Happytabs. I miss those. AC even gave us our wonderful mutant problem; the “vaccine” they developed when radiation sickness became as common as seasonal pneumonia from all those dirty battlefields — all the weapons-grade isotopes getting into the water table, or the fish, or the air — reacted with some of the leftover bioweapons and made lots of people go as squirrely as tab-pumped cannibals. You can ignore a neighbor developing neo-elephantitis or novuleprosy, but when he tries to eat you, you’ve got to take an interest.
So that’s it, we’re done, civilization is taking a breather. In 2089, anyone left alive and unmutated is just focused on staying that way. There are stories of enclaves here and there, where they’re lucky enough to have plenty of food stockpiled and mutants are thin on the ground or there’s lots of ammunition to throw at them. My advice is find one. Or make one. The Earth abides, all this too shall pass away, and if Darwin blesses you then you or your kids will inherit what’s left. For now, it’s one day at a time.Current Features in the Early Access Release
Only a portion of the current map is available to play on. We will expand it as fast as we can.
Completely freeform basebuilding system - the Miscreated basebuilding system is different from all of the other existing survival games available and it gives you total control to make as complex and pretty of a base as you want. This is not the typical, snap-together Lego style system other games have.
Over 100 different parts are currently available for your base, with more coming soon.
Several different categories (with many subcategories and types) of parts available - wood, sand, tires, powered. Metal to be added in a future patch.
Anyone can interact with your base - repair parts, turn lights on/off, open/close unlocked doors, turn generators on/off. Non-clan members cannot alter the structure of your base - add/remove parts, attach/detach parts to power.
Find crafting guides to learn more advanced basebuilding recipes. You can also find someone that knows a part's recipe you don't and politely ask them to make the part for you.
Join a clan to have fellow clan members help you build your base.
Basebuilding restrictions - bases cannot be placed in towns or some other key areas to prevent griefing in those areas. Other players also cannot build bases very close to your base.
Pack up and move undamaged parts - if damaged, you can repair them first, or you can dismantle damaged parts to get one of the crafting materials back.
Damaged states for parts - at each 25% damage the color of a damaged part will darken more.
Clans are persistent (remembered between server restarts and logging in/out) and per server.
Clans can be created, disbanded, and you can invite other players to your clan by targeting them and using the mouse wheel option.
Invited players can decline an invite or accept it.
Clan owner can promote other clan members to be a clan captain, so they can invite new, or remove existing, clan members.
For this release, all clan members can alter the structure of any clan owned bases. In a future release there will be more specific permission controls added.
In-game VoIP with distance attenuation.
Five vehicles are currently fully functional in the game. Scavenge for parts to get them running!
A basic crafting system is implemented allowing you to make more powerful melee weapons and items such as advanced bandages. The crafting system is being expanded as the game progresses.
Bullet trajectory will change based on gravity, air resistance, and wind.
Encounters can be spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map.
Weapons and items will usually be found in logical places, but can also be found anywhere in the world. Be sure to check everywhere for items – lockers, stoves, cupboards, and many more. Some appliances can be opened to look inside.
Your character’s stats and items will be saved when you exit the game. When you log back in, you will have your health, items and location all restored.
Store items on your character and collect weapons, ammo and other useful items. You can also find additional items to increase the amount of storage space your character has – like backpacks, shirts, and pants.
Keep your hunger and water levels up in order for your character to function at maximum efficiency. Low levels of food and hunger have a negative impact on your character’s performance.
When you die all of the items you were carrying stay with your character’s corpse. Other player’s can take them, or you can retrieve them yourself if they are still there when you get back to the corpse.
Kill anyone at anytime and steal their loot. There are no safe zones. However, it will be very beneficial in the long run to make a few friends.
Rain, fog, wind, and other weather patterns are all dynamically generated and will create unique game play opportunities. The intensity of weather patterns will also be supported – from light fog to dense fog, for example.
Full Day/Night Cycles
Charge in during the day or wait until night time for a sneaky approach. The game features a real 24 hour clock based on the location of the server you are playing on.
First and Third Person Camera Views
Switch views based on personal preference
39. Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
Precipice of Darkness, Episode One is an action-adventure game series which mostly consists of seek-and-find puzzles.
Precipice of Darkness obtains in a 3D universe, with 2D interstitials and cinematics. The player finds himself in the 1920s suburban neighborhood.
He then designs a character of their choosing. The protagonist's house is destroyed by a giant robot; alongside the smaller robot version attacks. After the tutorial, the player teams up with Tycho Brahe, a scholar of Apocalyptic Studies who also happens to be a detective, and his violent partner Johnathan Gabriel. They are all searching for information about the robot, also known as Fruit Fucker Prime. Battles consist of a real-time combat system with a context-sensitive button which is pressed to lessen injuries or carry out individual attacks.
The player aims to complete small tasks and investigate the neighborhood, gather the required items, collect spare robot parts to transform the weapons and defeat the Silent One - the owner of the Fruit Fuckers.
The game universe is created with accuracy and humor: there is a place called the Shithole, an ancient book that has no text but can be interpreted by a mime, different dialogues, and actions that let the player relax and have fun while completing the tasks.
40. Runestone KeeperRunestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
41. POSTAL ReduxThe classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
42. Expeditions: VikingGet ready for an adventure in history! Logic Artists, the makers of Expeditions: Conquistador, are pleased to bring you Expeditions: Viking.
Prepare for a grand adventure
As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. But to carve your name into the runestones of history you’ll need great strength, and great wealth to grow your village’s prosperity and renown. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking.
Seek your fortune
Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. Now assemble a worthy band of warriors, build a ship, and seek your wealth and glory across the sea. Britannia awaits in Logic Artists’ Expeditions: Viking.
- Create your very own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your character’s role.
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
43. Primal CarnagePrimal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that immerses its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced...
Dispatched to reclaim a remote island from a dinosaur outbreak, a team of battle-hardened mercenaries fight to take control of its abandoned facilities and secure classified objectives. Play either side in the fight for survival of the fittest, taking on the role of an armed human mercenary or a cunning prehistoric predator.
It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance...who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?Key Features
- 9 Maps with large, open environments illustrating the vastness of an overrun remote island
- 10 playable classes, each with unique skills and abilities
- Play from both first-person (humans) and third-person (dinosaurs) perspective
- Achievements, unlockables, and cosmetic DLC
- "Get to the Chopper" mode - Humans must fight their way through the dino horde to reach their only escape... the CHOPPPER!
44. Skyshine's BEDLAM"I haven’t seen a better looking game this year." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
You are the Mechanic, the last known member of a once-thriving guild of brilliant operators of the rolling fortresses called Dozers. You are in charge of commanding your crew in battles, managing your resources, improving your Dozer, interacting with various characters, and protecting your passengers while navigating through the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
45. Deep Dungeons of DoomYou’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.
• Relive the 8-bit era with super-stylised visuals, music and SFX
• Simple gameplay with a wicked learning curve
• Choose from 3 characters, each with their own unique abilities
• Battle monsters in increasingly deep and difficult dungeons
• Explore a world of magic, evil, power and redemption
46. Expeditions: ConquistadorConquer the New world: In the 16th Century, Spanish explorers and soldiers reached the shores of America. The search for gold, fame, and adventure drove these travelers into a treacherous wilderness where they faced hunger, disease, and dangerous predators. In their wake, the Aztec Empires lay in ruins.
Re-write the history of the Conquistadors: Forge diplomatic alliances with the natives... or crush the savages and bring civilization to the pagan tribes! Create an expedition of individual characters: Choose your followers wisely from over 30 characters, but be careful - they each have their own traits, opinions and moral standards.
Hunt for unimaginable riches and fight intense battles in the unforgiving jungle. In this turn based strategy RPG, a cunning plan is as vital as thoughtful resource management. Expeditions: Conquistador offers a rich storyline separated into two campaigns, challenging players throughout 25+ hours of gameplay. Strategy veterans as well as newbies will find their turn-based El Dorado!
- Discover the New World! Travel to legendary locations in America, roam the jungle on the hunt for mystical temples as well as ancient ruins.
- Create your own party of followers! Choose from more than 30 characters, train your recruits and lead them to battle. Coach them as they will develop from untrained recruits to fierce battlefield veterans.
- Four highly customisable difficulty levels will challenge pros and newbies alike. But be warned: The Iron Man mode is a real beast!
- Choice & Consequence: Use your skills to avoid hostility or, when diplomacy breaks down, adapt your tactics to highly varied terrains across more than 70 battlefields.
- Challenge your friends to tactical PvP combat in either Hot Seat mode or via TCP/ICP.
47. Infestation: Survivor Stories ClassicInfestation: Survivor Stories is a Survival Horror MMO that immerses players in a zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic world in which a viral outbreak has decimated the human population leaving in its wake, a nightmare of epic proportion.
- A Huge Persistent World: This is an nonlinear open world game
- Explore, Scavenge, Kill, Survive: You are one of the few survivors and must navigate the desolate countryside exploring cities and scavenging for items
- Group with other players to increase your chances of survival
- Combination of First-Person and Third Person Perspectives
- Meld of PVE (Player versus Environment) and PVP (Player versus Player)
- Safe Settlements where Players can access their global inventory
- Create your own Clans
- Reputation system – Choose to become a lawman or bandit
- Leave Messages for friends in the game world with a time capsule
- Immersive environment with unique and spine chilling sound effects
- Huge variation of melee and firearm weapon types
48. Way of the Samurai 3As a major release from the million+ selling Way of the Samurai series, Way Of The Samurai 3 is the prequel to the Famitsu Gold Award winning Way Of The Samurai 4 and furthers the series’ blend of customization, exploration and action gameplay!
Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
• The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
• Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
• Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
• The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version:
“Anyone who likes swordfighting, the freedom of an open-world, and the opportunity to shape a story would be well-advised to pick it up.” – Cheat Code Central
“You're free to do whatever you want… you're encouraged to play it over and over again and try different things each time. Again, I think this design is great.” – IGN
“Multiple endings, tons of weapon customization and plenty of replay offer up a package that is a must buy for fans of the first two games.” - ZTGD
49. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
In Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones, the player journeys from a doomed Arkham into the depths of the Abyss. Create your own character based on 1920's archetypes and carve a path through a broken and mysterious world.
Your desperate battle against forces beyond comprehension will haunt you until the end. Physical combat will be challenging, spellcasting will have dire consequences, and your sanity will be strained to the breaking point by unknown abominations. Sometimes the best solution will be to flee what lurks beyond the threshold.
A hand drawn 2D world reflecting Lovecraft's themes of cosmic horror and dread.
Enemies, environments and storylines inspired by Lovecraft’s iconic original works. Take part in quests inspired by your favorite stories and see them play out according to your own decisions and role-playing style.
Choose from 8 main character Archetypes, each with its own origin backstory and specialties.
A host of weird companions will accompany you on your ill-starred journey: the lonely, antediluvian 'Outsider', a fallen soldier of the Great War reanimated by Herbert West, a psychic (and narcissistic) cat from Ulthar. Recruit these and other outlandish beings to your crew.
Your character's Sanity and mental state will influence dialogue options. Mental illness comes with advantages as well as hindrances. Sometimes it pays to be mad in a world gone mad!
Stygian's Belief System determines how your characters cope with the warped reality of the new Arkham, as well as the rate at which they regenerate lost Sanity. Belief Systems also offer unique dialogue options, expanding the breadth of role-playing possibilities.
A new kind of spell system which sometimes takes more than it gives. Being a master of the occult is not as simple as flinging colored missiles from your fingertips. The black magic of Stygian is potent but may cost you your mind, your health, and possibly even much more.
Strategic, turn-based combat from a 2D perspective, similar to the classic Heroes of Might and Magic games.
The struggle in Stygian is not to save the world, for that battle is lost already. Pursue your own goals in these end times: salvation, vendetta, or perhaps something darker.
50. Lionheart: Legacy of the CrusaderAward-winning Black Isle Studios unleashes an epic RPG like no other. In the 12th century, a supernatural catastrophe tore the fabric of reality, unleashing spirits and magic, forever changing medieval Earth. Cast into this world and besieged by spirits and power groups, you must gain allies, take up arms and find your destiny.
To the common folk, magic was something to be feared and undoubtedly the handiwork of evil demons. People across Europe sought protection from the forces of evil and therefore relinquished utter control of their lives to the Inquisition.
To this day, the Inquisition still governs most of civilized Europe, directly or indirectly. In their relentless hunt for heretical wizards and magical creatures the Inquisition inspires awe and faith among many, and is despised and feared by others.
Choose your champion – Feralkin, Sylvant, Demonkin, or Human Pureblood – and align yourself with the Knights Templar, the Inquisition, or the Wielders. Explore 16th century Europe, twisted and changed by magic, and encounter the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo.
- An original story set in a warped alternative timeline
- Meet historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Gallileo and Shakespeare
- One of the greatest, if often overlooked, RPGs of all time
Fallout franchise started in a very different way than we all know it by this day. As Bethesda started to develop Fallout franchise only from the third game, original Fallout was completely different.
The game starts in 2161, 84 years after a nuclear war destroyed most of the planet and turned into Wasteland. You can either create your protagonist or play as three pre-set options - Albert Cole, Max Stone or Natalia Dubrovhsky. When in Vault 13 water supplies start to malfunction via technical reasons, Overseer sends protagonist in a quest to find a replacement and save the Vault. Having Pip-Boy and some standard equipment, the Fallout world is absolutely open for exploration.
Although being a completely different genre of the game, Fallout still uses the same systems as we know today. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system of characters stats (strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck) affect your skills in a variety from 0% to 200%, as well as definitive straits that you choose only once for whole gameplay. Known to players as Karma, you can choose how to act in most of the situations and determine your reputation with other characters in the game.