The best games like Everyday Shooter are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece
- arrow_rightFreedom Planet
- arrow_rightBraveland Pirate
100 Best Games Like Everyday Shooter:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (30)
- iOS (29)
- Android (19)
- macOS (57)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (30)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
Every gaming generation had its hallmark -- and "99Vidas" recaptures them all!
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the "beat 'em up" genre, a staple of gaming in the 80's and 90's. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you "99Vidas".
"99Vidas" is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80's and 90's pop culture. "99Vidas" takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.Key Features
Your music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
Feesh is a minimalist arcade game where you play as a tiny microorganism that resembles a fish. The mechanic is simple; eat smaller feesh to get bigger, and avoid being eaten by bigger feesh. Certain feesh have special abilities; Red ones make you smaller, and the jellyfeesh can sting you. Survive long enough, and you'll evolve! But try not to get naturally selected. And watch out for sharks.
- Some feesh are more rude than others. Observe the behaviors of the different types of feesh to find out what they do! Or just find out the hard way.
- Uses Steam Leaderboards! See how you rank against other players in the food chain
- Controller support! Or the game can be played using just the mouse!
- 2-4 player competitive mode!
- Chillout mode! Just chill and watch the game play itself in this ambient mode.
- Originally made for the Ludum Dare 48 hour game jam!
5. 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece
Cunning Pelias orders Jason the hero to steal the Golden Fleece from the land of Colchis.
Jason asks Hercules for help.
Together they will have to build the ship, and guide it through depths and shallows of the ocean to reach their destination.
It’s known that an enemy onboard but no one knows who is he or she. The heroes will have to chop the giant Sacred Oak (oops), defeat the dragon, steal the Fleece, and to find out who is behind all of this?
Solve puzzles, find your ways through numerous portals, build and repair things.
You never can guess what the next Ancient Button does...
- New story, easy play, challenge for those who dare!
- Stunning full HD graphics.
- 5 puzzles, 5 Bonus levels, 1 Superbonus level.
- Build the Argo, and set sail.
- Learn the difference between Orpheus and Morpheus!
- Find out who is the Jason’s true love!
- Make your heroes a team to win.
- Throw a precious thing into a volcano!
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
7. Freedom Planet
Freedom Planet is a combat-based platform adventure that pits a spunky dragon girl and her friends against an alien attack force. There's trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you'll have a variety of special fighting abilities to blast your way through each stage.
As Lilac, you can use Dragon powers to whip enemies with your hair, spin like a cyclone, or fly through the air at high speed like a comet.
As Carol, you can bust through foes with a flurry of punches and kicks or summon motorcycles that let you ride up walls and ceilings.
Do you have what it takes save Avalice? Try the demo and see for yourself!
- Dash across the celestial world of Avalice with boosts, bikes and other high-speed gimmicks to achieve the fastest time
- Explore at your own pace to find hidden paths and treasures and collect as many crystals as possible
- Help Lilac and friends save their world from war in an engaging Adventure mode with fully voiced cutscenes
- Zoom through the stages without interruption or dialog with Classic mode
- Battle tons of quirky boss enemies including giant robots, towering alien creatures and aggressive rivals
- Discover five elemental shields that reflect specific attacks and provide cool benefits
- Unlock special bonuses, including mini-games, achievements, artwork and music
8. Braveland Pirate
The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
Seraph is a skill based, acrobatic combat platformer... without aiming! Featuring an angel, known as Seraph, who's fighting to restore her lost power and ultimately escape a prison infested with demons. However, dark magic has trapped the angel inside her human Vessel: if the Vessel dies, so will Seraph.Key Features
- Gun-fu acrobatic combat - Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it!
- Dynamic difficulty scaling - The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
- Designed to be replayed - Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses. Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter. Daily and weeky challenge leaderboards allow you to test your mettle against other players.
- Not a rogue-like! - Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
- Twitch features - Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!
Categories in common with Seraph: Action
11. Syder Arcade
Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
12. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
13. Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure is an over-the-top action sports game with strong resemblance to dodgeball. Inspired by classic arcade games, Stikbold! delivers rock-solid and colorful local-multiplayer action with surprising depth.
Test your skills against friends and family in the definitive living room Battle Royale. Be victorious or go out with a salty BAM!… and take your revenge from beyond!
The all new ‘Couch Overtime’ update is adds 4 hectic mini-games and a brand new level, for even more party game mayhem!
- Epic 4-player brawls! Play a free-for-all or in teams.
- Unleash player-controlled hazards - because playing unfair is twice the fun.
- 6 different levels with unique themes, challenges and hazards.
- Reinvent the game! Experiment and personalize the game by changing the rules.
- 4 totally different mini-games for extra variety.
- Earn achievements and unlock the full roster of zany dodgeballers.
- Enjoy the original 70s disco soundtrack!
- Play the story mode solo or with friends in co-op!
14. EM: Shader Attack
EM: Shader Attack is a hardcore arkanoid with colorful effects and unusual game elements. In this game you will play again and again!
In each new game you have to go through 10 different levels. Passage of the one level ordinary takes from 20 to 30 seconds. Passage of all levels takes less than 5 minutes. And most importantly, there is no likelihood that you will get tired of playing! And you know why?
Because, we have provided a high replayability due to the fact that every time when you start a new game, the game randomly drawn ten maps from the pool of maps. The game pool has more than 150 manually created maps. Every map has it’s own music theme and graphics!
The task is difficult, but doable. To pass each level you need to knock down at least half of all blocks. Some blocks will be open very powerful AOE bonuses. As soon as you catch the first bonus, no one can stop you!
One of the tasks in EM: Shader Attack is an accumulation of energy. If you can accumulate enough energy, then you can activate EM Mode. The game world in EM Mode is transformed, it becomes buoyant and frankly confusing. But here is reward. In this shader mode has an important advantage - you get a five-fold multiplication the power of all caught bonuses! Also, on every next level the ball will move a little faster ...and faster.
Didn’t catch, passed the ball and lost all of you lifes? Don’t worry and begin a new game! EM: Shader Attack offer completely new levels and dizzying experience! Everytime!
- Each level in the game has been maded by hand (there are more than 150 maps);
- Each level has its own graphical and musical theme;
- You can use boosters and bonuses to earn as many points as possible. Limitations? Only your ability;
- EM Mode will transform your game and will provide a truly huge amount of points. If you can handle it!
Categories in common with EM: Shader Attack: Indie
15. The Caligula Effect: Overdose
Mobius. An idyllic world that exists for the sake of letting people forget about the pain and problems of reality. In this world created by a sentient vocaloid program, μ (Mu), reality and fantasy has become blurred, allowing people to relive their high school years in bliss. Yet in this seemingly beautiful and perfect world, something is amiss.
Escape from this false paradise with your fellow students and return to reality in The Caligula Effect: Overdose!
Key Features: An Overdose of New Features - The Caligula Effect: Overdose boasts enhanced visuals and gameplay! Explore new scenarios, endings, and the “Forbidden Musician Route” while escaping the virtual world of Mobius.
The New Faces of Kishimai High - Play as the newly added female protagonist! Plus, meet two new members of the Go-Home Club, who each have their own new Ostinato Musician to face.
Use the Imaginary Chain! - Turn-based battle meets exhilarating action in this refined JRPG battle system! Develop a flawless strategy after using the Imaginary Chain to predict what your enemies will do next!
Unite and Escape - Sometimes, it’s hard to go it alone. Befriend over 500 other students in this imaginary paradise to improve your skills in battle and ultimately return to reality.
Categories in common with The Caligula Effect: Overdose: Role Playing
16. Death Ray Manta SE
Death Ray Manta has lasers in his head
He blew up his house, now he lives in space instead.DEATH RAY MANTA
Two sticks, one fish, some flashing lights. Death Ray Manta is, quite definitely, a videogame in the purest sense. Rejigged, rebuilt, remastered for Steam in the year of our Molyneux 2015.
Death Ray Manta is a short form top down arena shooter where you blow up enemies using colourful laserbeams. You spawn in the centre of the screen, moments later the screen is filled with mines, robots, rabbits and lasers from beyond the stars. Collect space gems for a bonus and shoot everything else that you can in order to flash lights at yourself. Aim for your own personal high score. How far into fish space can you get?
32 screens of increasingly colourful and crazy laser firing mayhem from the brains behind (amongst other things) Squid Yes, Not So Octopus, SYNSO 2 and the challenge mode in Waves. Also, he's that hairy dude off the internet. You know the one.
Death Ray Manta is made with the fine assistance of Mike Daw who provided the legwarmer chic tunes and Andy White, who helped out under the hood and kept me sane. Cover art by the legendary Ste Pickford.
"Absolutely Brilliant!" - Rob Fearon
17. Gravity Ghost
Gravity Ghost is a peaceful gravity hopper: Run, jump, and orbit your way through a handpainted galaxy. Join Iona the ghost as she searches for her lost best friend, the ghost fox. Explore a shattered galaxy and rescue its survivors, armed with powerups and mysterious terraforming powers. Meet the 7 magical guardians and best their challenges. There's no killing, no dying, no way to fail. Just hours of blissing out to buttery-smooth gravity goodness.Features
- 100+ Levels of unique gravity challenges
- 10+ magical powerups, including a gravity-warping 'terraforming' mechanic
- Dynamic new soundtrack from the composer of FTL: Faster than Light
- Beautiful handpainted graphics and wildly original creatures
- Voice acting by Logan Cunningham, Ash Burch, and Sarah Elmaleh
- 25+ minutes of fully animated story, hidden throughout game
- Keyboard, mouse, and controller support
- Optional English subtitles
- Available For Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Steam Achievements
Categories in common with Gravity Ghost: Indie
Get ready for a challenging journey through space. Your mission: to destroy all the Red Gems, and make your way through 100 fun and amazing levels.
(with new levels added monthly)
GemBreak is an casual Pachinko/Peggle style game on steroids, and where other games in this genre is mostly based on luck, GemBreak is more action-oriented and tactical.
- It's a casual physics game gone arcade-action!
You will experience a whole range of exciting and addicting gameplay, that includes gravitational planets, sliding slopes, black holes, bouncers, gravity planets (push/pull) and much more.
Drag and drop the cannon to make precision tactical shots, and collect bonusses to help you in your journey to master the ultimate action puzzle game.
19. Armored Kitten
Armored Kitten is a shooting action game. This game will take you through series of classic levels, various enemies and boss battles with amazing experience of side scrolling platformer games. Use various weapons filled with slug and power ups to fight your way through living dead, enraged zombies, mutants and other hellish creatures coming from the breached Abyss of hell!
Get your Combat Armor and Double Barrel Shotgun ready to blow up all enemies, kill them all in this amazing side scroll shooter game. Armored Kitten’s unique art style and humor makes the best and totally insane twin stick shooter seen so far on mobile!
Single Player Massacre lies thru unique destructible environments such as the Mars Surface, the Bio Labs, and the Hydroponic Garden. Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of Weapons, Armor Sets, Combat skills, and Upgrades.
• Cute and deadly Kitten as main character!
• Rich customisation options,
• Slay monsters with over 20 weapons.
• Collect Loot to buy Upgrades, Guns and Armor!
• Unique cartoon style with stylish animation
• Awesome Music and Sound FX
• Powerups like Quad Damage, Bonus Weapons and more
• Procedural generated levels!
• Full translation into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
20. Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate Complete
- Immerse yourself into a dark and complex world of intrigue with over 25 hours of Gameplay
- Includes the previously released "Nightmare Vision" DLC content
- Enhanced retro graphics melded with HD-quality background animations offers a more unique graphical styling presented within a dark atmosphere
- Side-view active-time battle system (ATB) reminiscent of the classic 16-bit RPGs
- Optional quests and bonus dungeons
- Critically-acclaimed soundtrack from independent artists such as Kevin Macleod, Chris Hurn, zero-project, and Sketchy Logic. Also featuring the track "Day to Fall", written and performed by Marielle Thomas.
- Decisions you and your party make will affect later events and even whether townspeople live or die by your hand and much more!
21. Drifting Lands
Imagine a Diablo-like game with the mouse clicking part replaced by an horizontal shoot'em'up core gameplay.
That's what is Drifting Lands in essence: first and foremost an action-RPG (Hack'n'Slash or however you may call this). Then and only then a different kind of shoot'em'up, accessible to a wider audience than usual.Drifting Lands main characteristics are:
- randomy generated missions for replayability
- 100 levels of difficulty to climb with your skill or your ability to optimize your gear and powers
- 70 active and passive powers with various effects: dash, area of effect attacks, time control, etc.
- a complex item generation system with a lot of stat modifiers to optimize, unique items with "game changer" powers
- 3 classes of ships for different profiles of players
- Not your usual bland heroic fantasy universe
You’re a super player of bullet hells and don’t mind dying on the first few impacts ?You’ll find a perfect class for you with high-damages / low-resistances interceptors. You’ll benefit from a smart customization of your gear, but your performances on the field will be mainly based on your skill.You enjoy the progressive design of a powerfull build through skills and inventory optimization ?Your class will offer more resistant ships, able to put up with a lot more impacts. But if you want to shine, you’ll have to be smart in the selection of your special powers and how you create synergies with your equipment!
Want to report bugs, ask the team what is planned for this or that, suggest ideas or improvements, know what we're up to for the next update...come have a chat in the community section!
22. DEEP SPACE WAIFU: WORLD
The theme now is PLANET EARTH!
This is a simple SUPER CASUAL shmmup meant to be played even with one-hand.
This game is a new incarnation of the beloved series Deep Space Waifu!
King Bear has been stranded on Earth… and has to search for a dangerous alien enemy on top of that!
Can they be hidden In the american giant statue underwear?
Date girls around the WORLD to find out!
That’s for YOU to find out in this bombastic, striptastic WORLD TOUR!
Join KING BEAR and FRIENDS on an adventure to kick alien butt and take in the hottest vistas on our own planet!
And who knows… the best tourist attraction might just be your PERFECT WAIFU!
- ONE HAND MODE !
- 4 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!
- A EPIC TRIP TO EARTH
- 11 UNIQUE BOSSES
- 12 GIRLS AND COUNTRIES TO MEET!
- 69 ACHIEVMENTS
Have a nice day TRAVELER!
23. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
24. Super Dungeon Boy
Super Dungeon Boy is an insane combat and platform exploration game with retro graphics where you must show off what you are capable of.
More important than knowing how you got stuck in a dungeon is knowing how to get rid of it. A bow possessed by a bright spirit is all you have in your favor to move on. But do not be in a hurry, for there are many secrets and riches to be won.
- Fight or Die! - Find the best way to fight your enemies and advance safely. Your life depends on it!
- Explore! - Dark caves hide many secrets. Test your explorer skills and find treasures in every dark corner of the caves. Be sure to look under each stone!
- The best! - Show your friends who the master is!
- 4 hours of play (estimated).
- 26 challenging levels. Each with its own achievement.
- 42 insane achievements ... BELIEVE!
- 78 secret areas ... but do not count on it, because they will remain SECRETS !!!
- Additional controls. Additional controls NOT included ... DO NOT break yours!
- NOOB mode. HARD mode is the only game mode available.
- This game can provoke many WORDS and obscene gestures !!!
Zenzizenzic hurls you into the abstract perils of a bullet-strewn fever dream. Battle your way through five varied levels in Classic Mode or explore an open world in Macro Mode, both of which are stuffed to the brim with legions of enemies. You'll dodge an onslaught of bullets while returning fire with an awesome arsenal of weapons and power-ups, leaving complete and utter destruction in your wake.
In Classic Mode (single player or local co-op), you'll face five distinctly different levels with their own challenges, theme, bonus level and boss encounter. Arm yourself with two multi-layered weapon systems of your choosing such as screen-filling lasers, homing missile barrages, highly destructive charge shots, time jumps to slow the action down, black holes that warp and redirect immediate threats and more.
High scores don't come to the faint of heart, so test your mettle in multiple training modes. And hey, if you're in the mood for a grueling challenge, try Gauntlet Mode to try and complete all five levels in a single run.
Macro Mode (single player only) is inspired by roguelikes with an open, random and procedurally generated world based on the levels in Classic Mode. Find upgrades to enhance your ship to epic proportions— you'll need to, because you're bound to encounter massive enemies that span multiple screens! It'll take brawn and brains to tackle monsters, uncover hidden secrets and discover varying ways of optimizing your score.
Welcome to the bullet-ridden world of Zenzizenzic. Go on— give it your best shot!
Zenzizenzic is published by Adult Swim Games and currently available for a 20% discount during the first week of release!
26. RKN - Roskomnadzor Banned Internet
RKN - Roskomnadzor Banned Internet - A game where you will have the opportunity to feel yourself in the role of Roskomnadzor and with the help of a cannon that shoots bans to block as many Telegram servers as possible, only you will not get it, and instead you will receive your bans back.
Gather as little as possible a score of firing at enemies, and getting your shots back at you! And all this for a funny song that will not let you get bored)
You start in a randomly generated cave, where there are enemies that will try to kill you, throwing them lights will kill them. There are lights around the cave, you need to collect them to survive, if you run out of lights you die, and to use them to kill enemies.
You will see messages from the character that will help you in knowing if you need lights or give you advices.
How to play:
WASD to move.
Space to use Jet pack.
Left mouse to throw lights.
28. Derrick the Deathfin
Enter an irreverent aquatic world full of paper, goofy fish, paper, arcade action, paper, wanton destruction, and paper.*
Join Derrick on his epic quest to decimate everything he sees under the guise of avenging the death of his parents!
Munch your way through birds, fish, rabbits and bears! Collect diamonds and leap through flaming tyres to prosper and survive! Decimate man-made structures in an orgy of rigid destruction!
Race against your metabolism! Race against the clock! Race against the sock!**
Battle your way through 32 punishing levels set over 11 vibrant environments and 4 sub-continents! 4! Sub-continents!
* there is also a bit of cardboard included for those that way inclined.
** no actual socks are provided for competitive racing in-game.
29. Project Nimbus
Project Nimbus is a high speed mech action game set in a post apocalyptic world. Players control 'BattleFrames' - humanoid battles suits armed with an arsenal of weapons.
This is a mech game that lets you fly freely in the sky, dodge and intercept incoming missiles with machine guns, fight armies of hostiles with every kind of modern weapon you can imagine, Battle against numerous powerful colossal opponents with the power to annihilate armies, engage with many ace BattleFrame pilots, each has unique fighting styles and stories.
30. Zorbit's Orbits
Zorbit's Orbits is a 2D platformer inspired by games like Sonic the Hedgehog, but with a Mario Galaxy twist.
Started by two pals with no experience while they were working at a dry cleaners, Zorbit's Orbits involves hardcore platforming elements, puzzle solving, and intense boss fights. The levels are circular, requiring the player to consider each planet's gravity as they hop or orbit between them. Zorbit can also use his grapple hook in order to reach new places and shoot his blaster to defeat the evil Globulons, organic monsters with an appetite for robot.
Zorbit’s Orbits includes 8 hand-drawn, incredibly detailed levels, with a funky soundtrack and tons of secrets to discover.
Try your hand at several difficulty levels, everything from infinite lives to one-hit game overs.
31. Caladrius Blaze
In the Story Mode fully voiced by star voice actors, you can enjoy the storyline of each unique character in the emerging world based on a gothic horror worldview. With two-player coop mode, you can experience even more varied storyline based on the combination of characters.
In addition, there are many contents to enjoy other than the Story Mode such as the Rush mode and the Score Attack Mode. There is a Tutorial Mode for beginners, Leaderboard for online ranking, and Gallery Mode for viewing cut-in images and other graphics.Multiple Stoyrlines
- Unique Characters, Unique Stories
- Storyline changes depending on the combination of characters you select! Star-studded voice cast unite with amazing music to add more drama to the storyline!
- Shoot Down Bonus: Sexy CG Cuts
- Defeat the bosses that get in the way and obtain erotic CG cuts and images!
- Various Weapons To Shoot Through Enemies
- Utilize the 3 different types of shots to escape enemy fire! A shooting system developed after many tries!
- Users can compete in various ranking fields which keeps them motivated!
- Configure various factors in the story/game options such as shoot down rate, score recorded for each character and earn achievements!
Zigfrak is a space-based action RPG, featuring missions, exploration, and crafting. With an emphasis on loot and over-the-top items, it's not a traditional space sim. Enemy ships explode like loot piñatas, spewing forth useful pickups.
The game employs subtle humor to poke light at a dark situation -- a human civil war on a galactic scale, complicated by the invasion of technologically superior aliens. During the campaign, players encounter clues and artifacts which could reveal ancient secrets of humanity.
- Fast-paced space battles
- Tooth-grinding enemy encounters
- Expansive open environment
- Fun, variable gameplay
- Ludicrous space loot
- Hundreds of humorous missions
- Craftable weapons and ammo upgrades
33. Black Paradox
Play as Black Paradox, a bounty hunter, able to travel in time by manipulating black holes’ energy.
Help him defeat the Hellraisers, the most cruel criminal organization in space, and its 7 leaders.
Black Paradox is a fast paced rogue-lite shoot 'em up with an amazing pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack.
The game features both single player and local Co-op, to double the fun while hunting for bounties! Use many different weapons, upgrades and drones to succeed in your quest.
- 15+ weapons with more to come in future updates!
- 15+ powerups with more to come in future updates!
- 10+ deadly drones, little helpers that pack a lot of punch! Here too, more will come in future updates!
- A space bending ultimate move, the "Black Paradox", so powerful that the main character got his name from it
- 50+ different enemies all with its own attack patterns. More to come in future updates!
- 7 deadly bosses with unique attacks
- A growth system to give the player more powers while upgrading his stats
- Integrated control support for all kinds of controllers!
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art
- Awesome Synth-Wave soundtrack
In the complete version of the game we'd like to have at least 50+ powerups, 30+ weapons and increase the enemies to at least 80.
Also, we're planning alternative and secret bosses and endings and we want to add at least one more playable character.
34. Last Horizon
A minimal, atmospheric space survival & exploration game, set to deep ambient music.
Pilot the last vessel of a fallen civilization into the vast unknown, in search of a new habitable world.
Carefully land on the planets you will encounter to gather terraforming resources and space-faring human survivors for the final destination... skillful piloting and the balanced management of fuel, oxygen & hull integrity are key.
Explore and harvest to create a beautiful and harmonious new world, but take too much and you might incur the wrath of sentient alien life...
35. At Sundown
At Sundown is a top down shooter where the maps are covered in darkness and light is your enemy, as 4 players compete in a deathmatch to be the best! Strategic gameplay is vital in the shadows of this dark world in which you only become visible when you shoot, dash or slash. See or be seen, kill or be killed. How long will you survive At Sundown?
- Unique stealth driven arena combat - encourages strategic gameplay
- Multiplayer options - play with friends online or at home in local multiplayer matches to see who will dominate!
- Variety of unique weapons - each with different attributes that will step up your play style
- Multiple maps - over 5 different zone types including the mansion, subway and factory, each with unique lighting mechanics that affect how you play
36. Oscura: Lost Light
Oscura, the apprentice lighthouse keeper, has accidentally destroyed the Aurora Stone, sending shards across the Driftlands and plunging them into darkness and danger. It’s now up to Oscura to find the shards of the stone and restore light to the Driftlands before the creatures of the dark can destroy it. Fortunately, the accident has fused Oscura’s hand with glowing fire, enabling him to wield powers altering anything the light touches. Each level challenges your puzzle-solving skills and reactions in this modern adventure built upon the time-honoured mechanics of classic platformers.FeaturesMaster the Light: Along your dark journey you’ll find four different powers, each designed to help you through the Driftlands. Destruction, Construction, Gravity and Time are yours to command. Master each unique light power in your dark journey through the Driftlands.
Discover the origin of our accidental hero: Oscura wasn’t always the Driftland’s trusty lighthouse keeper. And he didn’t always have his flaming hand. Taking place before the previous Oscura games, Lost Light reveals where our hero’s journey began and the fate of the original light house keeper.
Old school platformer meets new school design: Taking inspiration from classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros, Oscura Lost Light combines these elements with a modern design aesthetic.
Use your wits: The Driftlands aren’t for the feint hearted and Oscura’s not a fighter. You’ll need to out-think and outwit creatures such as the Lost Ones, Shagrims, Bewinged, Grymfus, Cursed Skulls and more. Just as challenging are the puzzles you must solve if you wish to survive.
Confront Evil: Just when you think you’ve succeeded by collecting the shards of the Aurora Stone, you’ll need to face the ultimate challenge and restore the Lost Light … but beware … Mavro the Lord of Shadows awaits. Only by defeating Mavro can you save the Driftlands.
37. No Stick Shooter
Happy Robot presents a fresh take on the classic retro-arcade shooters we all know and love. Featuring 30 levels of non-stop mayhem, a huge variety of enemies, strategic weaponry, and a unique control scheme, No Stick Shooter is packed full of explosive fun!
From simple asteroids to wiggly snakes and giant guns, No Stick Shooter delivers a wide range of enemies each with their own individual behaviors.
Discover the strengths and weaknesses of several unique weapons, each carefully designed to be as explosively satisfying as possible!
Carefully balance your enemies and weapons and devise the most effective approach to each challenge in order to achieve the highest scores and create the largest explosions! Fight your way through 30 challenging levels, including three boss fights and additional goals to achieve along the way.
38. Gravity Crash
Gravity Crash™ combines old school arcade gameplay with next-gen visuals, delivering a simple yet addictive experience. Players can even create their own custom levels to share. You'll need quick wits and a precise, steady hand to survive the action in Gravity Crash™, coming exclusively to the PlayStation®3 and PSP® systems via PlayStation®Network.
Download the game today.
• Classic arcade visual style with next-gen shine
• Master 30 challenging levels, each with unique objectives and obstacles
• Blast friends with 4-player split-screen gameplay modes
• Use the custom level editor to create your own levels and share with others
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service, this item's use restrictions, and other terms of conditions located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. Video output in HD requires cables and an HD compatible display, both sold separately. This video will play on displays ranging from standard definition to 1080p. However, this video will output at a maximum resolution of 720p.
Gravity Crash is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Just Add Water (Developments) Ltd. © 2009 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Platform: PlayStation 3
39. Hentai Girl Division
As supreme military general, lead your girls to against enemy and take back freedom for your planet...
Lots of animated CG of cute girls and backgrounds
Funny and addictive shoot 'em up gameplay
Powerup your girl with stats and skill
- Arcade and Hardcore game mode
- Interesting main campaign
- Exciting boss battle
- Many of interesting challenge
- Exciting music
- Cute native English voice
- Unlockable 18+ hentai scene (via free DLC)
40. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics
KONAMI starts its 50th anniversary celebration with this first installment of the Anniversary Collection series of the all-time classics!
This collection includes 8 arcade masterpieces of the 80s, from Nemesis to Haunted Castle.
Experience these KONAMI classics in all their retro glory, now enhanced with modern features.
For the first time, these classic titles support mid-game saves, difficulty levels, and display options which provide a fresh experience to longtime fans and make them to pick up for new players.
Also includes a bonus eBook packed with new information about the titles, including interviews with the development staff, behind-the-scenes insights, and sketches and design documents never before revealed to the public!
Nemesis (also known as Gradius)
Salamander (also known as Life Force)
Typhoon (also known as A-Jax)
Vulcan Venture (also known as Gradius II)
Please note the purchases made while located in Japan will be for the Japanese version.
Purchases made while located in any other region outside Japan will be for the English version.
The Japanese version includes the following:
The English version includes the following:
41. Space Radiance
Space Radiance is arcade-style game with rpg system. You must protect green glow from foreign objects as long as you can. You can build armed platforms in one click and upgrade it. Further upgrades will be opened during the game.
- Very simple controls
- A variety of abilities and platforms for different strategies
- Nice graphics
- Beautiful atmospheric music
- 15 unique levels
42. Spider Wars
Our spiders can traverse any solid surface at any angle. Want to get an edge by walking on the ceiling, raining death from above? Or how about reenacting nursery rhymes with the closest spout? No problem! Just run up to objects and the spiders will attach themselves, allowing you complete freedom in your ascent.
What game about spiders would be complete without the ability to build webs? We don't know. What we do know however, is that you can build them in this game. String webs strand by strand to construct whatever your heart desires. Your ideal spider fortress is now within reach. Perhaps you are not much of a builder; fret not! Use your web to swing around like a certain costumed human who has been stealing all the glory that rightfully belongs to spiderkind. No radiation involved.
Teamwork and our spiders' complimentary abilities plays a large role in our team-based game modes. *
Those same abilities can be used to great effect in our solo modes as well.
To play host to these epic battles, our spider scientists have selected a variety of interesting locales. I wouldn't expect any sanity in the choices however; our scientists are all out of their minds. I hear the majority of them suffer from arachnophobia. We have noticed an alarming amount of traps and hazards in some of these locations...
- Multiple game modes: Deathmatch and Team deathmatch are currently available, with more coming soon.
- Variable camera modes: You can choose to play in either first- or third person.
- Spider types: Choose from a selection of unique classes for your spider. Each class not only looks distinct, but plays different as well with class specific loadouts and abilities.
- Webs: All spiders can construct webs on any solid surface. The webs can be used for traversal or defense. You could even construct an artistic web to prove you are a capable home-builder to that spider-crush of yours. Webs do not have to be static however; you can use them to swing around objects - getting the drop on your foes!
Oh, did I mention this game has spiders?
* Our human-spider relations officer tried their best to not use buzzwords after their predecessor was ejected into space for doing so.
43. My Lady
You are Miss Bauxmont, the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. With your mother always away on business trips, you find yourself infatuated with your personal butler. For several years, you have vied for his attention, but to no avail. However, you are now 17 and your mother has plans for you involving a certain suitor who has come into town.
What will your future hold on the chessboard?
Estimated Gameplay Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
-Main Character Name Input
-Love Interest (Butler) Name Input
-Full English Voice Over
-Original Soundtrack by Christopher Escalante
_____ Bauxmont - YOU! You are the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. Raised by the servants, you've been very sheltered and have grown quite fond of Sophie, your personal maid, and your butler.
_____ the Butler (CV: Bradley Gareth) - Your Love Interest! Your personal butler whom you can't get out of your mind. After years of vying for his attention with no success, will you ever be able to obtain his love?
Sophie the Maid (CV: Michaela Laws) - Your best friend and personal maid! She is a silly maid who loves to spoil you and make you happy on top of making sure your fit for royalty. However, with guests, she is very straightforward and polite; almost a complete 180 switch.
Lady Bauxmont (CV: Hayden Daviau) - Your mother and current holder of the Bauxmont estate. She is strict and businesslike, not truly caring about love, but about the future. She is harsh with you, but for good reason.
Isaac Newport (CV: Jonah Scott) - A new suitor. He is gentle and fun, but he's not really the type to have romance. He's merely the type of guy who wants to care for someone like a little sister.
44. Let's Go Nuts!
Jump! Move! Be a Ninja! Or wear a Hood! Jump! Don't fall into green goo!
Your forest is flooded with strange goo, and later on mysterious creatures has appeared.
You have to run! Use boxes to move between platforms!
Solve the puzzles, collect the golden nutts on your way. Customize your character.
Have fun with friends in the multiplayer mode as a competition or in cooperation.
Have even more fun in split screen mode!
Do not let the Nuts lose his home!
45. The Legions of Rome
Many years ago, when the Earth was ruled by chaos and anarchy, when a tribe crushed another tribe for wealth and to please the gods. In the cradle of the Apennine Peninsula a kingdom has been born, which will become the greatest empire and conquer all of the ancient world. So, you my dear friend will pave the way for a leader to become a legend.
1. More than 50 cities.
2. 7 nations to interact with.
3. Over 12 regions.
4. Diplomatic relations.
5. Research technology.
7. Sweets, music, save/load options, tips, difficulty options, ect.
8. And of course the funniest thing. Battles!
1. Unite Italy and Greece
2. Conquer the Gual.
3. Join Hispania.
4. Subdue Germany.
5. Suppress Britain.
6. Smash Carthago.
7. Seduce Egypt.
8. Put the East on it’s knees.
If you have any questions or submissions, then feel free to send them here: [email protected]
46. Void Vikings
Pick your ship and pile on the student loans for an education that will best compliment you and your ships abilities. Be wary you don't take on too much or death could find you before you're able to pay it off. Blast your way through waves of enemies to collect items to outfit your ship and Space Bucks for upgrades. Choose systems to warp to based on their difficulty and interest rates to maximize how you're able to enhance your ship and pay off your debt. If you survive long enough to destroy your loans as you've destroyed your enemies you can take your well educated and battle tested ship into Valhalla to attempt a high score for the leaderboards.
- 2.5D, top down, fast paced, action packed roguelike space shooter.
- Four unique ships with their own special abilities.
- Go into debt for an education (choose University, Major, Minor and Electives) to boost your abilities.
- Pay off your education with Space Bucks you get from destroyed enemies or melted items.
- Use items to increase your fighting power, melt them down for item upgrades or debt payments.
- Procedurally generated items, star systems and enemy fleets make each attempt unique.
- Paid off education and ship combinations saved for endless high score attempts on Steam Leaderboards.
47. Origin Space
The Terran Federation is in danger! An unknown enemy attacks human colonies at the rim of the Galaxy. Every pilot counts, so take command of a battle starship and fight enemy hordes in our dynamic action RPG!
In future, the humankind reached unbelievable levels of technological advancement due to the creation of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The development of AI impacted every aspect of humans' being, changing their way of living forever. The invention of transdimensional drives (hyperdrives) opened an era of traveling into deep space and colonizing new worlds. The Terran Federation, a transnational state formation, was founded to unite all the humanity, now dispersed around the Galaxy.
Your character is a spaceship pilot who falls in the thick of struggle between the Terran Federation and mysterious Wayfarers who attacked the distant colonies at the rim of known space.
- Dynamic space battles
- Many different enemies employing various combat tactics
- A plethora of equipment available to upgrade your starship
- Several classes, each having unique battle abilities
- A well-thought-out combat system based on synergy of equipment and class abilities
- The whole Galaxy open for you to explore
- An immersive campaign that you can complete single-player or with your friends (up to four-player co-op)
48. Void Raiders
Void Raiders is sci-fi top down shooter focused on character progression and shooting both humans & aliens that stands in your way to become most feared raider on Neptune planet. Blast your way through many exotic locations, collect mysterious artifacts, powefull relics and shards of power to upgrade your characters, their equipment and even Lone Invader tavern whitch serves as a base of your marauding operations.
49. Heroes of Myths - Warriors of Gods
Beat back the demonic hordes with your Spartan soldiers in this awesome defence game! The gods of Ancient Greece and a cast of legendary heroes will help you defend your chosen deity’s temple against your otherworldly foes!
Fight alongside the Spartan warriors and a select group of heroes from Ancient Greek myths. Take on the demonic warriors that want to destroy the temple of your chosen deity. Beat the opposing army back and lay waste to their evil temple instead. In this epic war the Greek Gods will lend a hand with various devastating attacks.
Help your Spartan army fight the demonic hordes with help from the Gods of Olympus and your heroes Hercules, Perseus, and Achilles in this awesome defence game. Use your swords, spears, and arrows to drive the enemies back!
Deploy your army, choose your god and fight amongst the Heroes of Myth!
In future releases:
- 3 free DLC;
- New modes of fighting;
- new enemies and warriors;
- New levels.
The StoryA malfunction with your experimental R-COIL engine has torn a hole in reality and you have fallen through it. You find yourself under attack by a horde of unfamiliar and hostile creatures. Your main thruster and weapons systems have been fused and your stabilizer is offline; you cannot fire your weapons without moving. Will you find your way home, or will you die trying?The GameR-COIL is an old-fashioned multi-directional shooter with a unique single button control scheme. Use the stick to aim and a single button to fire and thrust. Tap to fire. Hold to thrust. Each time you fire your bullet will push you back a little. You’ll have to balance shooting and thrusting to maintain control. Once you master it you’ll be cruising through the cosmos like a space boss in no time. Just try not to get yourself killed.
Easy right? Wrong! This is not the friendly part of space and whatever you run into isn’t going to be happy to see you. There are shielded sharpshooting saucers, bullet spewing spinners, laser towers, and kamikaze buzz-saws to name a few. In fact, if it’s not a rock, you’re probably going to have to try to kill it before it kills you.Features:
- Single Player, Local Co-op, & Local Duel Modes.
- Stress Free Mode - Relax and shoot. No lives. No pressure.
- Countless Enemies and even more Power-ups.
- Music and sound by the utterly unfamous Rainbow Kitten.