The best games like Euro Truck Simulator 2 are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Mankind Divided
- arrow_rightFar Cry 5
- arrow_rightHitman: Absolution
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs 2
- arrow_rightCities: Skylines
- arrow_rightAlien: Isolation
- arrow_rightMetro Exodus
100 Best Games Like Euro Truck Simulator 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (27)
- PlayStation 4 (29)
- iOS (39)
- Android (24)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (28)
- PlayStation 2 (17)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (4)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (2)
1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Action
2. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently the last entry in the Deus Ex franchise. It was two years after the accident in Human Revolution, where augmented people started to act uncontrollable and aggressive. As it turns out, a rogue group called Illuminati made it look like a proof for their instability and now augmented people are living like outcasts.
We follow Adam Jensen once again as he works as a double agent for Interpol and a hackers group called Juggernaut Collective to confront the Illuminati and reveal the truth.
The core gameplay of Mankind Divided hasn't changed much except minor changes like no need for batteries anymore because your energy bar slowly regenerates itself back and a non-killing politic. You can beat the game without killing anyone making Mankind Divided a big morality question for the player as he walks it through.
3. Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5 is an open-world adventure first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the fifth main installment in the series.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, where a violent religious doomsday cult appeared. You play as a junior deputy sheriff who gets trapped in the Hope County as all the ways out the county are now patrolled with cultists and all external communication is cut off. It is your job to free the county of cultists.
For the first time in the series, the game features a character creation screen. A wide range of weaponry which varies from pistols to grenade launchers is available to the player. Various vehicles are also at your exposal: cars, planes, helicopters, and so on.
The game puts a strong emphasis on building the resistance to the cultists. Players have to recruit the locals in order to have more fighters and gain reputation.
A welcome addition to the game is the so-called Guns For Hire system. It allows the players to choose one of the comrades that will follow them anywhere. For example, hiring a sniper will help the player spot enemy targets in the distance.
The whole game can be played in both singleplayer and co-op modes.
4. Hitman: Absolution
The direct sequel to the Hitman: Blood money, Absolution tells the story of Agent 47, the true intentions of his Agency and how top Agent became a renegade on the run. Unlike previous games in the series, players will get more linear and cinematic experience. The game revolves around objective-based missions, providing various methods of completion. Players can avoid direct confrontation by disguising themselves in other people’s uniforms and use environmental interactions to distract or kill unsuspecting targets. And in case of raising the alarm, players can try to rush the mission with the direct attack, using dozens of available weapons.
Players can use special vision mechanic, called Instinct. It allows seeing through the solid surfaces in order to observe NPC’s, items that can be interacted with and predict the movement of patrolling guards. Absolution provides players with additional challenges and collectibles in order to invite players to explore the maps.
5. Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs 2 is an action-adventure open-world game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the second installment in the series and continues the main idea of its predecessor - hacking and hacktivism in an open world.
Welcome to San-Francisco. It is the second city in the United States to install the city-wide operating system named ctOS, which connects everything from your car to your smart home to a global network. Marcus Holloway is tagged by the system as a suspect for a crime he did not commit. Marcus decides to take action and gets together with the hacktivist group DedSec to expose ctOS and its creators.
WD2 offers the player an immense open world which consists of San-Francisco, Oakland, Marin and Silicon Valley. It's the player's choice to navigate the world on foot or on a wide range of vehicles from cars to boats.
It is up to the player to choose whether to use a lethal or non-lethal approach on a mission as there is always a taser in your inventory and a billiard ball attached to a paracord that knocks enemies out.
It is possible to hack into any devices that are connected to ctOS. For instance, Marcus can control forklifts, buzz guards phones in order to distract them.
6. Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines is a traditional city-building game, which allows players to experience urban planning in all aspects including zoning, road placement, transportation, taxation, and improvement of welfare. Therefore, within the game players are able to assume roles of city’s principal architect and mayor. The history of the city, in control of the player, begins with the 2-by-2 kilometers plot of land and a sum of money to start with. Players have to zone the city, build roads, explore the surroundings, provide infrastructure and jobs to attract new citizens. Once the newcomers settle down, the immediate reaction is expected to establish public services and to set proper taxes. Progressing within the game and developing the city will unlock new upgrades of the urban environment and lead to the territorial expansion. The gameplay also requires the control of several city’s parameter scales like budget, health, employment, and pollution. The game also features a creative sandbox mode, where the architect’s imagination is not restricted in any way.
7. Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation is an action-survival horror game played from the first-person perspective for a more intense experience. The game is not a sequel to any of Alien games, but it is directly connected to the original 1979 Alien film, so the gameplay includes historical references, and the game itself transfers the unique atmosphere and the old vision of the future. The action is set 15 years after the film events. Young Amanda Ripley accompanied by Nina Taylor and the android Christopher Samuels reaches a distant space station Sevastopol to investigate the case of her mother Ellen Ripley (the protagonist of the 1979 film) disappearance. On the way to the Nostromo’s (Ellen’s spacecraft) flight recorder, Amanda will face plenty of hardships like hostile androids and Aliens because the Sevastopol station is wholly abandoned. Players have to explore the entire station inhabited with Aliens. Due to the crafting system, players can create the necessary gear to prevent contacts with countless enemies.
Categories in common with Alien: Isolation: Action
8. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is the third installment in the Metro series. It is based on the series of post-apocalyptic novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is the sequel to Metro: Last Light and is set two years after its ending.
Exodus takes place in the year 2036 in post-apocalyptic Russia. According to the Metro universe backstory, in 2013 the planet was devastated by a total nuclear war. The atomic bombing left many parts of the Earth's surface uninhabitable due to high radiation rates, dangerous mutated monsters, and anomalies abound. The last remnants of humanity survive by hiding in the subway tunnels (hence the name of the series). The main protagonist is Artyom, a former dweller of Moscow Metro. Together with his wife Anna, he escaped the capital to search for survivors in the Russian Far East (thus making the “Redemption” ending of the Last Light the series' canon).
The player controls Artyom from the first person view. Exodus introduces the sandbox open-world, although the game combines it with the traditional linear levels. Unlike in previous games, Exodus is set mostly outside the subway system. Thus, the game also introduces the weather, the day and night cycle and the change of seasons. The player explores the Russian wilderness during and after the nuclear winter and rides a steam locomotive named Aurora through Siberia.
9. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
This post-apocalyptic game that spawned the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise is inspired by (but not really based on) the 'Roadside Picnic' novel by brothers Strugatsky and Tarkovsky's movie 'Stalker', borrowing some of the terms and aesthetics from both. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is set in Ukraine, in the infamous Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Several parts of the open-world setting were modeled after the real Chernobyl surroundings, including the power plant and the city of Pripyat, although designers took some liberties. The bleak environment and dark ambient music help to create an unsettling atmosphere of this place.
According to the backstory, in 2006, the second Chernobyl disaster occurred, turning the surrounding area into post-apocalyptic ruins, full of grotesque mutants and time-space anomalies. The "stalkers" in this world are the explorers who wander The Zone in search of valuable loot. You play as the Marked One, a stalker who lost his memory. All that remains of his past is a memo that says “Kill Strelok”. The Marked One will have to learn more about himself, Strelok, The Zone, and its mysteries. The plot is non-linear, and there are multiple endings that depend on the quests you completed earlier.
10. Far Cry
The game that started the popular Far Cry series. The player assumes the role of Jack Carver, a former special forces operative who became a ferryman. The protagonist was hired by a journalist Valerie Constantine to escort her to a remote Pacific island. Soon after they arrived, the boat was attacked, and Valerie went missing. Now Carver is stranded on an archipelago covered by tropical rainforests, which are hiding an abandoned Japanese warship, a secret lab, and an active volcano. On a search for Valerie, he will fight a gang of mercenaries and discover the monstrous experiments that are carried out on this islands.
Carver eventually gains access to a variety of firearms. He’s also equipped with binoculars that allow him to see and even hear the enemies from far away. Stealth and detection are the central aspects of the Far Cry gameplay. The lush vegetation in the jungle offers perfect cover, so both Carver and his opponents can hide and sneak behind each other’s backs. The design and huge size of levels allow for a variety of routes and approaches to complete each mission, with use of stealth, surprise attacks, sniping, or another tactic of your choice.
11. Trucks & Trailers
Trucks & Trailers puts your driving skills to the ultimate test with 50 individual truck driving challenges. Compete against the clock to complete intricately designed courses and tasks that put you firmly into the driver's seat. Can you avoid obstacles whilst reversing a trailer? Do you have the lateral thinking required to sort a series of trucks & trailers in the yard into their correct positions? Can you park with precision?
As your skills increase, upgrading the difficulty level will guarantee that there is always a task that will put you and your truck to the ultimate test! At the highest difficulty setting external camera views are disabled, forcing you to maneuver like the pros using only in-cab mirrors. A test that will award you the gold medals and the honor of being a real trucking titan!Key features
- 50+ challenges, with achievements and awards, guarantees you will want to keep on truckin'
- Incredible 3D graphics that bring beautifully detailed trucks and trailers to life
- Multiple camera views of an intricate 3D world
- From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series
12. Ship Simulator Extremes
Ever wonder how it feels to sail a half-million-ton supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the rush of being part of the Coast Guard as you evacuate a cruise liner in distress? Ship Simulator Extremes has players take on exciting missions all over the world as they pilot an impressive array of vessels and live the stories of real ship captains. With missions based on actual events in realistic environments at locations all over the world, the new Ship Simulator game is sure to take you to extremes!
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world.
- Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions from all over the world.
- Save the environment campaign: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea.
- Online multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends.
Categories in common with Ship Simulator Extremes: Simulation
13. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
14. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
An Industrial Revolution in a World of Magick
Imagine a place of wonder, where magick and technology coexist in an uneasy balance, and an adventurer might just as easily wield a flintlock pistol as a flaming sword. A place where great industrial cities house castle keeps and factories, home to Dwarves, Humans, Orcs and Elves alike. A place of Ancient runes and steamworks, of magick and machines, of sorcery and science. Welcome to the land of Arcanum.Character Design allows you to customize your character any way you choose
Whether you choose magick or technology, the Arcanum world adapts and responds to your character's development
Classless, point-based attribute system allows for limitless creativity in guiding your character's development
8 basic stats, such as Strength and Charisma
More than a dozen derived stats, from Poison Resistance to Character Speed
16 Primary skills, including Gambling and Healing
80 Spells with 16 Colleges of Magick
56 technological degrees within 8 disciplinesExtraordinary Adventure Features
Explore a world as vast as it is mysterious-it would take over 30 real-time hours to traverse the land of Arcanum
Meet more than 300 unique characters and monster types across this huge land
Many means exist to solve the myriad quests, from dueling to discourse to thievery
Take on a band of ogres in real-time, or plan your strategy through turn-based combat - you decide
Accurate day and night cycles affect the gameplay, from combat to thieving skills
Automatic character management lets action-oriented players delve into the quest at hand
Create your own worlds or play the included multiplayer scenario online cooperatively or competively
Categories in common with Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura: Role Playing
15. Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod
In the original Just Cause 2 there was no multiplayer. This did not suit the two fans of the game Jaxm and Trix, who were engaged in mods for it. By joining forces, they developed their version of multiplayer. Later they were joined by other modders. The project was so successful that after the release it was recognized by game developers officially as the add-on and was officially added to all sold copies of Just Cause 2 on Steam as a free add-on. Mod also supports the achievements and the possibility of simultaneously playing several hundred players on one map at once. Pirated copies of the game are not supported.
As in the original game, the action takes place on the tropical island of Panau. In multiplayer, players arrange the chaos using the elaborated game physics and grappling hook. The capabilities of the players and variety of the game modes differ from server to server: for example, on some you can unite in groupings, buy real estate and make raids on enemy gangs. Also available races, Derby, Tron game and other game modes.
16. Tropico 3
According to the story, you play as "El Presidente" and head a small island country in Latin America. The action takes place in the midst of the cold war, which has an impact on the course of events.
The primary task is to ensure the fulfillment of five basic needs for each resident: food (the requirement to build farms), housing (if a resident does not have a house, or he has nothing to pay for it, he makes shacks that spoil the beauty of the city and increase crime), religion (construction of temples), entertainment (build bars, cafes, cinemas) and medical support (construction of hospitals)
How the government provides these aspects to its residents depends on the level of satisfaction of the population, as each need is different for each resident. If the level of happiness is low, the people can go to the rebels. And when the rebels accumulate a lot, they attack various objects, including the Palace. Undermining the Palace means defeat in the game, so in case of a low level of happiness, a vast army has to suppress the riots. But the military, in turn, must also be happy with life. Otherwise, a military coup may occur.
17. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
18. ARMA: Cold War Assault
Bohemia Interactive's debut game published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint in 2001, became genre-defining combat military simulation and the No. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards, including “Game of The Year” and “Best Action Game”. Over 2 million copies have been sold since its release.
Storyline The horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key Features Cold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova – the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments
19. Road Redemption
Lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It's up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Fans of Mad Max will feel right at home here.
After years of bloody street warfare, the country's biker gangs have settled into an uneasy truce.
This period of peace is interrupted when the leader of the country's richest weapons cartel is assassinated, and a $15,000,000 bounty is put on the mysterious assassin's head.
It's up to you and your fellow gang members to chase down the assassin and claim this prize, but you'll have to drive through unfriendly territory to do so. Every biker in the country wants a piece of that $15,000,000 bounty, and they won't hesitate to take out those who get in their way.
- Single player campaign fully playable in multiplayer mode.
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Online mode coming very soon.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
20. Kingdom: Two Crowns
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
21. Doodle God
Starting with the basic elements of earth, wind, fire and air players can build a world filled with locomotives, Dragons, skyscrapers, Aliens and more. In Planet mode players will discover a challenging new way to develop the universe of their dreams.
As you create elements watch the world come to life as new combinations create new elements, life-forms and objects that propagate the planet's surface. But beware with great power comes great responsibility. Players need to be aware of unintended consequences like a zombie plague and other catastrophes! Test your divine knowledge and challenge your friends online with the new Tournament mode. Each time players successfully create a new item they’ll be rewarded with wit and wisdom from some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™ for Steam!
More than 1000 detailed reviews in gaming press, including:
Metacritics list of Reviews - 75/100
It’s full of surprises and fun
Earth! Air! Fire! Water!... heart! - 4.5/5
Good for a short burst of creative insight - 80/100
Doodle God is buckets of fun for lots of reasons - 4.8/5
True genius behind Doodle God's alluring gameplay
Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game - 90/100
This unique game is highly recommended to everyone - 80/100
Outside-the-box thinking is the charm behind this beautifully designed game - 5/5
22. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
23. Transport Fever
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.Game Features
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
24. F1 2012
Codemasters Racing presents F1 2012, the next game in the BAFTA-winning series featuring all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2012 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Learn the basics and master the challenge of driving the best machines on the planet in the Young Driver Test.
Experience the next generation in weather system technology where storm fronts move across the circuits, soaking specific areas of the track, as well as racing around the all-new Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX. Two new quick fire game options: Season Challenge, a complete Career in just 10 races, and Champions Mode Scenarios, where you test your skills against the very best, complete an exciting line up of gaming options which also includes a 5 year Career, Co-op Championship, 16 Player Multiplayer & Time Attack Scenarios. F1 2012 Feel it!
From the creators of Sara is Missing, Simulacra is a spiritual sequel to the highly acclaimed mobile horror game.
Become a voyeur once again.
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
Recover lost files, piece back corrupted data, and retrace her final steps. Find her before it's too late.Features
- Fully realised simulated apps which includes a dating app, a web browser, a social media app and a video vlog.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
- Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
26. Dead In Bermuda
DEAD IN BERMUDA is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island. Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient atlantean prophecy.Key Features
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
27. Scania Truck Driving Simulator
Get behind the wheel of one of the most iconic trucks on the road with this highly detailed Scania R-series truck simulation by SCS Software, developers of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Prove your truck skills - Put your driving skills to the ultimate test with 10 individual truck maneuvering challenges that serve as a practical exam as you strive to gain your driving licence. Complete intricately designed courses and tasks, in realistic environments that put you firmly into the driver's seat.
- Can you avoid obstacles whilst reversing a trailer?
- Do you have the lateral thinking required to find your way through a complex obstacle track?
- Can you park with precision?
Compete - Once you have mastered the basics and gained your licence, compete against the best as you take part in a dozen disciplines inspired by the Young European Truck Driver competition - the virtual re-creation of Scania Driver Competition events. Learn the tricks to navigate your truck with centimetre precision!
Drive of your life - If that is not enough, experience the drive of your life, with a series of over a dozen ultimate challenges that put man and machine to the test. From mountain roads, to bad weather, to blocked routes, you will need to work in perfect harmony with your Scania truck to reach your destination safely.
Freeform missions - Drive through in a series of freeform missions, that has you delivering the goods around a huge, intricately detailed 3D city. Pick the loads that appeal to you as you ferry freight with complete freedom!
Learn more about Scania - Take the opportunity to learn more about the world leading Scania trucks with a unique opportunity for a virtual visit to Scania's own Demo Centre - the very place where Scania shows off its vehicles to VIP guests!
Online leaderboards - Upload your high scores and download the best result charts to see how you rank against the experts. Study the techniques used by the masters in downloadable re-plays that both teach and inspire virtual Scania drivers!
Virtual truck gallery - When you want to take a short break from the wheel, what better than a visit to the virtual gallery. A must-have for any Scania truck fan: feast your eyes on a vast gallery of Scania vehicles photos and videos. Check out highlights from previous seasons' Young European Truck Driver competitions to whet your appetite as you strive to match the performances of the true masters of trucking.
Mashinky is a brand new transport strategy game from Czech developer Jan Zeleny. Zooming through gorgeous landscapes, utilising a traditional isometric construction mode and mastering a unique board game-like gameplay, you'll find yourself immersed in the task of building your own transport empire.
The goal is to create your own transport empire on a procedurally generated map.
The game is a unique blend of realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode and boardgame-like rules.
Players start the game in control of a transport company. They must lay tracks on difficult terrain, research and buy new vehicles, manage routes and compete against economic rules to make as much profit as possible by transporting passengers and various cargos. This makes for a challenging simulation game requiring the player to consider all elements of business to be successful.
Players can switch to an isometric construction mode inspired by the very best strategy classics. This is a grid based map where every change of traffic layout is a rewarding puzzle. You can build simple tracks connecting just two stations, or design sophisticated networks using junctions and signals to maximize efficiency and performance.
As the game progresses, you’ll need to extend and customize your transport empire. You can upgrade industry buildings, stations and depots in various ways, and improve your trains using new engines and special wagons. Each upgrade offers a unique bonus; greater capacity, new processing rules and even new cargo types. Players can develop their own strategy to suit best the network they're building.
With the innovative viewing modes, you can ride one of your trains or watch the operation of the network you have built. You can exit construction mode at any time to dive back into the beautiful landscapes and detailing of the 3D world. You can see your track network from a different perspective, or even jump into one of your train and enjoy the ride.
You’ll progress from the Age of Steam through the modern world and into the future. You’ll encounter new industries and vehicles in each era. Villages will grow to become cities, new infrastructure and upgrades will become available. It is up to you how you use these new features to build your transport empire. From humble beginnings, you’ll build a vast transport network using everything from steam power to maglev technology, moving cargo from coal and wood to electronics and superconductors
29. Steel Division: Normandy 44
Steel Division: Normandy 44 is a Tactical Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, developed by Eugen Systems, the creators of titles like Wargame and R.U.S.E. This new game puts players in command of detailed, historically accurate tanks, troops, and vehicles at the height of World War II. Players can measure their tactical skills against several opponents in big multiplayer battles or against enemies in a challenging single-player campaign. Steel Division: Normandy 44 allows players to take control over legendary military divisions from six different countries, such as the American 101st Airborne, the German armored 21st Panzer or the 3rd Canadian Division, during the invasion of Normandy in 1944.
Main Features:Command Over 400 Historically Accurate Units: Whether fighting for control in intense multiplayer battles with up to 10-vs-10 players going head-to-head, playing alone or working with friends in ranked matches, players will need to coordinate their selection of historically accurate infantry, tanks, aircraft, and support vehicles to counter enemy units in this Tactical RTS game.Real-world Tactics: Battles rage over three distinct phases, where different units unlock over time, mimicking the movements of real-world armies and adding variety to the ever-changing theatre of war. A dynamic front line illustrates the ebb and flow of the conflict. Pin down your opponent's infantry to gain the advantage and force a retreat, or push through with a perfectly executed plan.Real-world Setting:Using the latest version of Eugen’s IRISZOOM engine, players can smoothly zoom from a tactical aerial view all the way down to a single unit, and see 400 different real-world vehicles and units designed with careful historical detail and accuracy. Maps are designed based on actual aerial reconnaissance photos of Normandy in 1944, requiring real-world tactics and strategies to cover and control.Outplan, Outsmart, Outgun:From battlegroup customization to troop positioning and maneuvering, winning battles requires cunning and strategy, not just raw firepower. Each unit lost presents a growing tactical disadvantage, and players will need to fight to gain -- and keep -- the upper hand.
From commanding historically accurate infantry, tanks, and vehicles, to troop positioning and real-time engagement with the enemy, players will need to be clever and resourceful in order to win. Every unit counts as the battle presses on, and raw firepower alone will not be enough to claim victory. Whether viewing the entire battle from an aerial perspective, or following a single tank into a firefight, players will need to cleverly manage the dynamic front line in order to execute ambushes and advances.
30. Cities XXL
The supersized city-builder
Design, build, and manage the world’s largest and most diverse cities in Cities XXL. Bigger and better than ever before with a more powerful game engine and new interface, become the mayor of your very own sprawling metropolis. With town-planning including home locations, retail plots, offices, industry and infrastructure across 47 architectural styles and 1000+ buildings, manage the happiness of your city’s denizens, with leisure activities, landmarks, and ecology and pollution management. With new structures, but also all-new ecological buildings and upgrades, such as the park-and-ride, electric car dealership, and bike hire, Cities XXL offers a greener approach!
Manage the economy by sharing resources between all of your cities across over 65 maps (including new landscapes and environments) throughout the ‘Cities Planet’: trade anything from waste management to oil, fuel, and water – even holidaymakers and workers. Finally, create, share and download user crafted content via the Steam Workshop – an endless supply of user-curated content. From scenic villages to economic powerhouses, build, manage, and grow the city of your dreams in Cities XXL.
- 1000+ unique-looking buildings to bring your city to life
- 47 Architectural styles from many different cultures around the world
- NEW: Over 65 varied landscapes including 5 new environments to develop on, from snowy alps to green meadows and seaside resorts
- NEW: A powerful and improved game engine for an experience that stretches your city to the limits
- Fine management of road traffic and public transportation networks (buses, railways)
- NEW: New ‘green’ options such as industrial building upgrades, and all-new ecological structures like the park & ride bus company and bicycle rental services
- NEW: Localized pollution levels to target and manage, including noise and smoke
- NEW: New skies and moods to set the perfect backdrop to your cityscape
- NEW: Create, share and download more easily an endless new supply of user-created content, thanks to the integration of Steam Workshop
Categories in common with Cities XXL: Simulation
31. Ride 2
Welcome to the temple of motorcycles, the only digital garage that will allow you to discover, transform and test the world’s fastest, most iconic and original vehicles.
The top of the range of the most famous brands will await you to compete against each other in a unique videogame and show the world their full potential!
Over 170 bikes are the undisputed protagonists of the new chapter of this long-waited two-wheel racing game! Feel the adrenaline rush through your veins and face the most dreadful bends with the passion and the boldness of a professional rider!
RIDE 2 will include the tracks of the wildest and most exciting races of all time! Country, City, GP, Road, Motard and Drag race: challenge the toughest types of roads and leave a slipstream at every squeal of tyres!
Over 170 bikes! Collect them all to create your own personal garage, choosing from the most powerful and iconic categories and models (like the Nakeds and the Supersports).
Travel around the world in an unforgettable and extraordinary sequence of events: GP circuits, Country tracks and city tracks. Over 30 tracks, including the legends of motorcycle racing like Nürburgring Nordschleife.
Boost your bike by modifying 5 main areas:
- Brakes and suspension
Customize your rider profile, their clothing (Street/Race/Supermoto) and riding style thanks to an advanced pose editor system!
12 modes for a long-lasting, and above all fun, game experience!
Dart on the queen of tracks, Nürburgring, ride in the typical motorcross style, race along winding layouts, jumps, parabolic curves and compete in special slaloms between traffic cones. But be careful! You must be really quick and precise if you want to beat your opponents because when you ride, time won’t stop!
RIDE 2 IN A NUTSHELL
- Over 170 bike models
- New categories like the legendary Sport Bike 2 Strokes, the Supermotos and the Naked Café Racers
- 30 different tracks with different topographic features each
- 22 of the world’s most important motorcycle manufacturers
- Over 1200 customisable parts and over 600 different liveries that you can use to transform a motorcycle for everyone into YOUR own custom bike
- New Social features and new Friends for a complete and fun game experience
32. Reveal The Deep
Reveal the Deep is a short exploration-based indie game, where the user traverses through the wreck of a 19th century steamship.
There is a heavy focus on piecing together the story of the ship's past, through a variety of notes and clues.
Puzzles and mysteries will be encountered all the way through!
33. Assetto Corsa Competizione
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official Blancpain GT Series videogame.
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni's long-term experience, and it takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4 to ensure photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote eSports, bringing players at the heart of the Blancpain GT Series and putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars, all reproduced with outstanding level of detail.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is designed to faithfully recreate the performance and the driving experience of real Blancpain GT Series cars through a sophisticated mathematical model that accurately replicates tyre grip, aerodynamic impact, engine parameters, suspensions and electronics systems that determine vehicle balance, as well as the influence of mechanical damage on the car's drivability.
NEW-GENERATION GRAPHICS AND VISUAL EFFECTS
Unreal Engine 4 guarantees photorealistic rendering and an accurate representation of scenarios, car materials and weather conditions. Thanks to the multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars, the game conveys captivating and immersive acoustic surroundings and realistic environmental effects.
CARE FOR DETAILS
Even the secondary details are faithfully reproduced to make you feel the thrill of being in the cockpit of a real racing car. Doors, windshield wipers, headlights, racing lights, racing equipment and control devices such as ABS, traction control, engine ignition and ECU mapping, are all under the driver’s management to assure the best performance and offer the player total control of the car.
THE MOST ACCURATE CIRCUITS
Thanks to Laserscan technology, every official circuit is recreated with the utmost accuracy: all curbs and details perfectly fit their real counterparts to grant a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible.
ADVANCED MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY
A well-structured ranking system will evaluate individual performance and driving behaviour to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions. The matchmaking function makes sure that you can compete with opponents of similar skill level and easily find online races to join, while the leaderboards will allow you to compare single-lap performance with virtual pilots from around the world with the same car, circuit and weather conditions.
IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
Career, Championship and Free Play modes offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, also thanks to the tutorials and progressive aid levels that allow you to tailor AI opponent difficulty and vehicle stability control to your abilities. The Special Events will allow you to gain a first-hand experience of the most noteworthy real-life Blancpain GT Series challenges.
HIGH-LEVEL HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
Assetto Corsa Competizione ensures full compatibility with a wide range of peripherals from gamepads to professional steering wheels.
MOTION CAPTURE FOR REALISTIC ANIMATIONS
Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion, and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.
BLANCPAIN GT SERIES
Encouraged by the success of the Blancpain Endurance Series, which after its creation in 2011 quickly became the global reference for GT racing, world-renowned Swiss watch manufacturer Blancpain and the SRO Motorsports Group decided at the end of 2013 to extend their partnership to the Blancpain Sprint Series. From 2015, teams and drivers were also given the opportunity to compete for an overall Blancpain GT Series title. Varied grids were the result, with a host of respected GT teams and drivers at the start of each race. The Blancpain GT Series also saw an influx of young and talented drivers, making it a worldwide benchmark in GT3 racing.
With both the Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup and Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup now sharing the same driver categories and points system, the ten-round Blancpain GT Series season – comprising five sprint events and five endurance events – crowns the world’s most complete GT drivers.
A Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup event consists of two races of one hour each, while the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup races range from three-hour events through a 1000 km race to the season highlight of the Total 24 Hours of Spa, one of the world’s leading 24-hour races.
34. Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
Manage all aspects of your own republic with planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need ... or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60's to the 90's.
Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
Economic simulation. Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for a $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.
Increasing difficulty.As prices change, the demands of the citizens also change, and you will need more resources to keep them happy and force them to work.RESOURCES & INDUSTRY
There are, right now, over 30 commodities you can mine, transport and manufacture. If you want to get clothes you will first need to get resources to create a fabric, then you will need a clothing factory where the clothes will be manufactured from this fabric. You can then transport the finished clothes into shops where your citizens can buy them.
Every commodity has a specific requirement,so if you would like to load oil into the tank train-car you will need a special pumping loading station. If you need to load gravel into a dumper truck you need a special loading station where the gravel comes from conveyors into the truck. Liquid resources like oil or fuel can be stored only in tanks, while resources like wood, steel, or prefabricated concrete panels can be stored outside in the open space. Using a crane for these will increase loading/unloading speed. Goods like clothes, food, etc. can be stored in warehouses.WORKERS AND THEIRS DEMANDS
Every worker/citizen goes to work each day. If they work for you, they have demands. At the start of the game they are satisfied just with food, but as a time goes on they may have more demands like meat, clothes, alcohol or electronics. Also, to have happy workers you need places where they can spend their leisure time – cinema, playgrounds, taverns, etc.
Every worker has an education level. They can go to school or college to improve this level. If their education is too low they cannot work; if their education is high enough they can be a teacher, or researcher, or work in factories with special requirements.TRANSPORTATION
You have many options for how you will manage resources and goods transportation. If you get raw iron ore from a mine, you need to process it. Then you need to transport it somehow into a steel mill to produce steel. You can build the processing plant and steel mill near to the mine and transport it all by conveyors, or you can transport iron ore into a steel mill by train fora longer distance.
It is up to you to decide from where the workers will go into the factories. You can create residential zones and transport workers by buses or trains to industrial areas. You can also build residential buildings near the factories so that workers will able to walk to the factory. But don't forget that a worker will need to purchase food and enjoy their free time, so again it is up to you to decide whether to build those facilities near their home or whether you will transport them somehow to shops or places to spend their free time.ECONOMY SIMULATION
The game simulates the economy system. There are no fixed prices! Costs of everything are defined by the economic situation. For example, the cost of steel is calculated from the price of iron, coal and work, and also partially from the cost of steel mill construction.
You purchase or sell commodities for money (dollars or rubles). But be careful, as it is possible that if you buy or sell for high values you will affect the price of the commodity on the market. You may be able to purchase for a higher price or sell it cheaper.
As time increases, so does complexity. Some resources or products may become more expensive (as, for example, less human work is needed with advanced technologies), so later with more complexity, it may be necessary to be as self-sufficient as possible.
35. Bus Simulator 18
Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator 18, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
With the extensive modding support of Bus Simulator 18 there are no limits: create routes, build your own buses, create bus liveries, design new maps and share them with the community, or download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!Features:
- 8 buses from 4 leading manufacturers are faithfully reproduced in meticulous detail, including the Mercedes-Benz Citaro K, Mercedes-Benz Citaro G, MAN Lion’s City bus, MAN Lion’s City CNG articulated bus, SETRA S 418 LE business, SETRA S 416 LE business, IVECO BUS Urbanway and the IVECO BUS Urbanway CNG articulated bus.
- In real-time multiplayer mode you can drive around the 12 districts and over 5.8mi² of routes in the freely drivable urban area with up to 3 friends and therefore promote your bus service.
- The updated progression system and the comprehensive management element, including route planning, the purchase and sale of buses, staff planning and numerous statistics will guarantee long-term game motivation.
- For novices and pros: you can play in a simplified or a realistic mode.
- Modding: let your imagination run wild and create routes, build your own buses, design bus liveries, create new maps and share them with the community. You can also download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR.
- Authentic bus sounds, extensive tutorial and passenger voiceovers in English and German to provide even more atmosphere.
- Control your bus in different weather conditions, both day and night.
- Customisation: fully customise your buses with different colours, patterns and advertising panels.
- Authentically reproduced cockpits of the 4 manufacturers, equipped with numerous individual functions.
- Smart traffic AI and a range of challenging traffic situations await you (bus station, night driving, construction sites, diversions, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams, accidents and speed bumps, etc.).
- For a complete gaming experience, a variety of incidents in the bus, e.g. interior soiling and debris, special passenger requests, fare dodgers, loud music and cars parked in designated bus bays.
- Modern technology: The Unreal® Engine 4 provides a high level of graphic detail and stunning simulation quality.
- Create your own license plate with the license plate generator
Categories in common with Bus Simulator 18: Simulation
36. Bridge Project
Build A Bridge... and Get Over It!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweaking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Project community, and participate in competitions.Key Features
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes - simple or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
37. 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
Your American Dream Starts Behind the Wheel of Your Own Big Rig!
North America's open roads await! You ain't working for the Man any more! You're the owner of your own trucking business and you call the shots. Build your empire one rig at a time to dominate the roadways and outbid the competition. Can you handle the pressure? Your American Dream starts behind the wheel of your own big rig.
- Bid - May the best man win. Do you take what the company is bidding for a job or do you move on and lose valuable time? Remember - Profit is King!
- Haul - Start behind the wheel transporting 45+ types of cargo–including livestock, chemicals, and mobile homes–cross country to bring in the big bucks.
- Handle - These beasts don't drive themselves! Back up to loading docks, manage your fuel, and maintain your trucks in peak condition.
- Dominate - Move it better and faster than your competition. Build your reputation coast to coast as you long haul across 48 states, Canada and now Mexico!
- Grow- Build your business and add rigs to your fleet. Own up to 37 mammoth machines and trailers.
Categories in common with 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul: Racing
38. Drive Megapolis
Improve your real life driving skills in Drive MegapolisFor those of you who are dreading that intimidating driving test, wanting to polish up their road skills for a drive through, or are looking to improve on their existing driving skills to avoid getting points on their license – Driving Megapolis 3D offers a viable solution. Specifically designed for European roads and the rules around it, this simulator is designed to be used on a PC.A cut above the restBoasting a host of features, this driving simulator is designed to be interactive and also a learning opportunity. This is a uniquely built driving simulator, which tracks you're driving mistakes along the way and highlights them clearly, giving you the chance to improve upon them. Fully packed with a bunch of scenarios, the Drive Megapolis 3D simulator comes with a series of thirty missions each one more exciting than the last. Each one designed to fulfil an objective. With the option of playing with a manual or automatic transmission.
We have included various options which include a host of vehicles and terrains from which you can choose from – a total of seventeen in fact. Additionally it also has real life functions including simulated design which means the roads will be busy with trams and buses – meaning if you live in a busy city around Europe you can expect the same scenery from the simulator as well.Features:
- 30 missions. Objectives include parking, stopping and standing, entering and exiting the box, driving around tightly parked cars, driving to destinations, 'do not damage the cargo' and others.
- 17 vehicles to drive! They include front and rear wheel drive, 4x4, buses, trucks and 19 additional modded traffic cars.
- City, mountain and off-road maps to explore.
- You can also encounter trams, trains and trolleybuses in addition to the above vehicles on the road.
- You can pick up passengers in buses.
- Realistic clutch, stalls and engine simulation unique to each vehicle
- Realistic physics and weather affect conditions on different types of roads
- People and animals that will react according to your driving skills
logitech g25/g27/g29 compatible and can be calibrated to support other steering wheels.
3 monitor setup are also available.
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
40. Rise of Venice
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice was the most important trading post between Western Europe and the eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for political corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for success, power and wealth and with the support of your family, you begin to build up a trading empire across Genua, Tripoli, Rome, Alexandria and Constantinople in addition to many other significant cities from the Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of Venetian society, increasing your power with smart trading moves and calling in the occasional favour you can begin to assemble your own fleet. With this you will start to build up new production facilities, test yourself in challenging sea battles where you will face off against pirates as well as political enemies to finally become the Doge of Venice.Key Features:
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople or Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your family grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in Venice’s government and influence political decisions yourself.
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious sea battles
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet
41. Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Children of the Nile™ is a unique gem of a city-building game, unparalleled in both grandeur and attention to detail.
As Pharaoh you will guide your people through thousands of years of history: from simple hunter-gatherers to the creation of an immortal civilization. Guide your people well and you will build breathtaking pyramids, explore the ancient world and wage war against your enemies.
Every inhabitant of your city is a fully developed, living person – part of an individual family and household with wants and needs. From priests to entertainers, scribes to laborers, even the royal family… everyone will need to eat and that’s just the beginning. Every block of stone that is hauled to your pyramid will be pulled by people who pray to the gods in temples of your choosing. Under your supervision, local economies will thrive as goods from reed baskets to gold jewelry will be created, purchased and enjoyed by the inhabitants of your city.
To achieve immortality a Pharaoh must look outside his city’s borders and make an impact on the world. Explore and open trade with foreign neighbors and you will have reason to build commemorative wonders that will tell the tale of your dynasty for all time. As your prestige rises so too will your ability to draw more people to your ambitious endeavors and build cities that are truly epic.
How will your dynasty be remembered?
42. Railroad Tycoon 3
Railroad Tycoon 3 features 25 scenarios challenging players to recreate magnificent feats of railroading history from around the world. Players can lay track (including tunnels and overpasses), pick from over 40 locomotives from early steams to modern bullets, choose to haul over 35 types of cargo in a dynamic economy, and participate in an advanced stock market.
The new 3-D engine takes the franchise to the next level, allowing smooth scaling from an 'eye in the sky' view of an entire continent down to super detailed close-up of a beautifully modeled train, building, or just the landscape.
Railroad Tycoon 3 also includes more multiplayer support than its predecessor, integrating an on-line chat and matchmaking service. To top everything off, the game's soundtrack features another installment of some of the best authentic blues, bluegrass, and Americana music around.
Multiplayer available in LAN mode only.
Detective Michael Anderson enters the small town of Pineview to assist the local police force with a seemingly simple case - A couple is found dead in their kitchen. The locals believe it to be a case of murder-suicide, their speculation fueled by rumors of the turbulent nature of the couple's relationship.
Is it just idle gossip, or is there some truth to the rumors?
Help Detective Anderson, assisted by the driven and empathetic Officer Blunt, discover the truth behind Chris and Diane's story. But be warned: the further he pursues the case, the more his own past shall come back to haunt him. And the closer his own sanity will be pushed to the edge.
Rainswept is an adventure game - A murder mystery dealing with themes of love, relationships and unresolved trauma. It's being developed by Frostwood Interactive, a studio found by Armaan Sandhu. The soundtrack is being composed by Micamic, the composer behind Harvester Games' excellent 2012 indie title "The Cat Lady"
- An emotional story set in an immersive and atmospheric game world
- Characters with deep histories, meaningful motivations and distinct personalities
- A moving original soundtrack by Micamic (The Cat Lady)
- Pine trees, coffee and rain. Lots of rain.
44. OMSI 2
Off to the next round! Experience a new omnibus simulator with OMSI 2 and start discovering Spandau while driving the omnibus. OMSI 2 is the successor of the well-known and awarded omnibus simulator "OMSI - The Bus Simulator". OMSI 2 not only offers the routes and buses you already know from OMSI, but adds lots of exciting new features. In OMSI 2 you can drive the first ever articulated bus in the OMSI history, the MAN NG272. Explore the new omnibus line 5 covering a total distance of 12 km from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau. Thanks to the newly added chronology function you´ll not only be able to drive through Spandau in 1986, but also to relive the changes taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994.
Enjoy the charm of the 80s and 90s and find out how the period after the fall of the Berlin Wall was. And this all at wheel of a double-decker or articulated bus.
- The articulated bus MAN NG272 with the exact physical and visual recreation of the joint kinematics as well as corresponding sounds and systems (bending protection).
- The MAN NL202 as well as reworked and added models of the known types SD200 and SD202 (more years of production, emergency door openers, destination boards, sound variations depending on vehicle number).
- The Spandau omnibus line 5 from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau covering a total distance of 12 km, several new buildings, a squeezed timetable and a tight 5 minute rhythm with various bus termini and assignments for diverse and long lasting driving pleasure.
- Replication of original timetables and tour plans for omnibus lines 5 and 92.
- Chronology function: Relive the change taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994! OMSI 2 now replicates the exciting years following the German reunification and all the innovations and route expansions (line 137 to Falkensee) that came along with it. This function also allows temporary changes to maps or routes caused by construction sites or special buses.
- Advanced and improved AI traffic (better road- and steering behaviour, railway- and subway traffic)
- System damage model including different malfunctions which take time to fix
- OMSI 2 supports a world coordinate system so it is possible to import a DEM (Digital Elevation Model) with the help of a DLL you can even program yourself.
- Animated real vertical profile on the Spandau map
- New script functions such as full matrix view, advanced access to system variables.
- New editor functions: automatic import of aerial imagery, terrain adapts to run of the road, improved spline connection algorithm, rotation of objects around all axes. Intersections can easily be equipped with individual vertical profiles.
- Saving optimized loading of maps which allows considerably larger maps
- The classic versions of the MAN double-decker buses SD200 and SD202 are included
- Realistic and intelligent traffic and detailed landscape
- Realistic and controllable weather and seasonal effects
- Realistic day and night effects
- Many animations and animated objects
- Fully functional IBIS (integrated on-board information system)
- Four different views: driver sight, passenger sight, exterior view or free view
- Script engine to influence the handling characteristics and functions of the bus
- Easy to use, map-based track editorInsert your own vehicles
- Compatible with TrackIR 5
Categories in common with OMSI 2: Simulation
45. Autobahn Police Simulator
Autobahn Police Simulator is the first simulation to realistically reflect the working life of a police officer on the German Autobahn. In numerous and diverse operations the player is responsible for enforcing law and order on Europe’s fastest roads.
In addition to the 40 missions revolving around the daily duties of the Autobahn Police, one can enjoy the extensive “Free Play” mode. This mode generates random radio calls for operations which the player is free to accept. All in all, this mode includes 100 additional operations at various locations and times of day. Accidents can be more or less severe and can also include trucks. The fully equipped patrol car houses all material needed to secure and inspect the accident site. Emergency vehicles, fire trucks and rescue services complete the scene at the accident.
Another option available to the player is to use the “Bitte folgen” (Follow Me) sign of the patrol car to flag down suspicious cars. Drivers trying to escape have to be chased down and stopped.
In the course of an inspection, the driver has to be examined for alcohol abuse, possession of drugs and for the roadworthiness of his car.
The simulation covers a total Autobahn stretch of 40 kilometres (approx. 25 miles). Some sections have a speed limit where the player can perform speed checks out of an unmarked police car.
Realistic radio communications create a real life and exciting atmosphere, further enhanced by the day and night mode with its emergency light operations.
The game offers a view from within the car as well as from an exterior camera view with a free movement. Using a steering wheel will make the simulation even more enjoyable.Features
- Approximately 40 km (25 mi.) of Autobahn
- Two police vehicles – patrol car and unmarked car
- Male and female game characters
- Flagging down suspicious vehicles
- Chasing down fleeing suspects
- Checking for alcohol or drugs
- Verifying TÜV (MOT) inspection stickers
- Inspecting truck loads and checking truck driver rest periods
- Using the unmarked car for speed patrols, then following-up with stops and issuing tickets
- Small and serious accidents including trucks
- Securing accident sites
- Responding to accidents
- On-site fire and rescue vehicles
- Day and night shifts
- Realistic radio communications
- Support for gamepad and steering wheel
46. Cold Waters
After tracking a Soviet landing force bound for Iceland it is time to plan your attack. Do you silently close in to torpedo the landing ships and escape during the resulting chaos? Or strike with long-range missiles but risk counterattack from the enemy escorts? Have you detected them all, could another submarine be out there listening for you? Has the hunter become the hunted? Will you survive the Cold Waters?
Inspired by the 1988 classic “Red Storm Rising”, command a nuclear submarine in a desperate attempt to prevent “mutually assured destruction” when the Cold War gets hot and WWIII begins.
You will be tasked with intercepting convoys, amphibious landings, insertion missions and battling it out with enemy warships, submarines and aircraft. Thankfully, an arsenal of wire-guided torpedoes, anti-ship and cruise missiles and the occasional SEAL team are on board to keep the Iron Curtain at bay.
- Real-time naval combat
- Over 40 classes of ships and submarines all meticulously researched
- Dynamic Campaign where your performance matters
- Realistic sonar model
- Authentic Soviet combat tactics
A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.
Some additional notes for all who actually read the description:
-This is an indie game and developed by mostly one person (me).
-This game does not use Unity or Unreal engine or any products bought from asset stores.
-This is an experimental volunteer project and not a final product, but a continous work in progress.
-This could/should have been labeled as early access, but I pressed the wrong button, so this option is gone now, deal with it.
-This project is an attempt to bring back the good old days.
-This is the attempt on offering an alternative for those who want one, if you are happy with the current commercial aaa titles, this game here is likely not for you.
48. Crispy Chicken
May 2025. The Earth is attacked by extraterrestrial species. Their motives became clear just as they arrived - they wanted our chicken. All of it.
It took humanity a great effort to save the last bucket of grilled chicken and now it's only up to you to protect it from alien invaders.
Be the saviour of mankind and embrace some unprecedented carnage.
Kick those alien bottoms away from our home planet with your bare hands and some other devices and bring the chicken feast upon us!
Get into the battle and clear Earth from the aliens! Use various weapons, shoot them out, burn them out, cut them out! Your friend, Helicopter, will assist you in the fight.
49. Deadly Hunter VR
Take the role of a Deadly Hunter in this first person defense game!
The Orcs invaded our homeland but we defeated them. However, there are still small bands of Orcs lingering in a number of our strongholds. As a renowned hunter, your task is to eliminate the remaining Orc troops and to liberate all strongholds.Amazing Immersive Experience
- Battling monsters is brutal. As their archenemy, you must fight their axes and spears.
- Use your body to dodge about and find ways to blow the enemy’s head off, or you’re next to fall!
- Over four (4) hours’ worth of glorious gaming experience with over 20 scenes and exciting challenges!
- Monster variety like no other: Find over 10 kinds including Berserker, DarkSpear, Shieldon, SmokeLord, and Ladybug and find the best ways to annihilate them!
- Exciting future content for all types of players: The Escort Mode and Multiplayer Mode are coming soon.
- Traps are hunters’ best buddies!
- Unlock 10 unique traps including the steel trap, the venom swamp, and the archer tower.
- Each Orc has a specific weakness – find out and choose a trap wisely!
- There are over 100 trap upgrade combinations! If one isn’t powerful enough, satisfy your desire and upgrade your traps.
- After sharpening your Orc-slaying skills at the regular levels, step up and try the Elite and Endless Challenges. Conquer the most ferocious monsters and add them to your loot!
- Let the world know you’re the best hunter! Enter the global rankings after clearing a stage and start your own legend.
50. Just Fishing
Game with stunning graphics, realistic physics and system behavior of the fish, a wide selection of fishing gear, change the time of day, weather conditions affecting the nibble fish, and many others. Tournaments and competitions, teams and ratings, everything you need for this PVP.
Join the ranks of fans of the game on Steam and fight within a single game universe where you are waiting for players from other platforms: Win and Mac OS X.
- Dozens of beautiful locations.
- Hundreds of different species of fish.
- Complete interesting quests.
- Visit the many stunning lakes and rivers.
- Compete in tournaments and matches.
- Create or join a team.
- And fight with other players for the best places and prizes