The best games like Enter the Gungeon are:
- arrow_rightThe Binding of Isaac
- arrow_rightHotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- arrow_rightThe Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- arrow_rightFTL: Faster Than Light
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightHeroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
- arrow_rightThe Adventures of Shuggy
100 Best Games Like Enter the Gungeon:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (34)
- Android (17)
- macOS (93)
- Linux (65)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (5)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (7)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. The Binding of Isaac
The Binding Of Isaac is a roguelike top-down “shooter” with RPG elements. Initially, a Flash game, the game had earned many fans due to its unique art style, spooky and catchy ambient music, and almost infinite replayability. Randomly generated levels, loot, and enemies will provide quite a challenge for those unfamiliar with roguelike games, and will bring joy to the eye of an experienced player.
The game’s protagonist is Isaac, a child from a religious family. His misadventures are based off a biblical story about a character of the same name, although the gameplay itself certainly does not follow the same footsteps. There are also additional, unlockable characters with unique abilities and traits, which will affect your playthrough’s difficulty.
The Binding of Isaac featured non-linear levels, which brought about different outcomes of the game. Depending on the character played, playstyles can also differ, allowing players to create and share new metals for further replayability, and eventual full completion of the game.
2. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added.
3. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a remake of The Binding of Isaac.
The plot is based on a biblical story. Little Isaac and his mother live happily in a small house on the hill. And suddenly the mother heard a voice, which told her that her son is defiled by sins and must be saved. The voice asks the woman to remove all evil from Isaac to save him. There are 12 endings in the game.
By controlling Isaac or other of the six characters to choose from, the player must go through several levels of the basement, consisting of many rooms that are procedurally generated in the game, and the places are inhabited by hostile creatures with who you have to fight. Inside the rooms, the gameplay is designed as a shooter. The character can shoot to defeat his enemies with tears that he cries while avoiding collisions with them. Also, if the character loses all his health, he does not continue the game from the saved point, he dies. After that, the game starts from the beginning.
The game will include all the content of the original game, as well as some innovations: a new Chapter, new characters and enemies, as well as new items and rooms.
4. FTL: Faster Than Light
FTL: Faster Than Light is a roguelike strategy game set in space civil war in the Galactic Federation. You control a spaceship that has to deliver an essential package of data to the Federation headquarters. This data can help defeat the rebel’s army and finish the war. To do so, you have to travel through eight procedurally generated space segments. Within those segments, the player can encounter other ships and NPCs both friendly and hostile as well as random events.
The gameplay’s key feature is that the player does not control the spaceship itself but rather the ship’s crew. During the game, the player can hire or rescue new crew members from different races. Each team member has its characteristics that affect how well he can handle different systems on the ship or his movement speed and fighting skills.
The game is notable for its high difficulty primarily since ship’s destruction causes save files deleting.
5. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
6. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
7. Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic III is a part of Might & Magic franchise and the third installment in its series. It is one of the most popular turn-based strategies ever created.
The game takes place in the fantasy world of Enroth. The story mode follows a large-scale war for the country of Erathia. Its queen Catherine defends her homeland from invading dark forces. The game's seven campaigns allow the player to participate in this war on various sides.
AI and human players take turns, each turn representing an in-game day. Each player controls cities, heroes, and units. The default victory condition is to eliminate rival players by capturing their cities. The story mode, though, has missions with specific plot-related conditions.
There are eight types of cities. Each type has a set of units and a unique style, based on a fantasy culture such as elves, orcs, demons or the undead. Any player can conquer and control any city. A player who loses all his or her cities is eliminated.
A hero leads an army of units. Heroes explore the map, capture resources, fight enemies and neutral monsters. As they gain experience, heroes level up and obtain new skills and spells. Each hero has eight unit slots. Units of the same type stack and act as a single, stronger unit. During combat, units take turns on a hexagonal grid.
A new edition, released in 2015, includes slightly improved graphics redesigned for modern monitors and tablets. Otherwise, the game is identical to its original version.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition: Strategy
8. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
BlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
You can assemble a team of friends to play in local or online multiplayer, choose a car to your taste and chase, blow up and cut off!
Adapt your style and tactics to new enemies, obstacles and tracks.Welcome to the World Of Racing and Frantic Fun!key Features:
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet;
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players;
- Connect to the game at any time;
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns;
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook!
10. Rampage Knights
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
You play as a hero trapped by a spell in a magical forest. All paths lead you to a nearby ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons and other foul creatures. Gear up with awesome and ridiculous weapons and spells and descend into the deep labyrinth below the ruin to face its sinister master!
Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
- Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
- Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players (online and local)
- Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
- Hero visually evolving with new abilities
- Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
- Full controller support
- Mighty foot included!
So what do you say? Are you ready to start the rampage?
11. Steam Marines
Steam Marines is a squad based Roguelike set on a steampunk spaceship. It features tactical play focused on positioning and careful use of resources. Built to keep you on your toes as you progress through the decks of your besieged ship while clearing enemies and trying to reach each level's elevator.
Build your marines up into long range or up close death machines, but don't expect any mercy. Death is permanent and fallen marines are gone forever. Finding survivors not guaranteed.
Turn and Squad Based Gameplay
Command up to four marines, each with their own gear, talents, and Action Points. Positioning is critical - even a lone enemy can be lethal! Sight and snipe or funnel enemies into a choke point and blow them up!
- Five marine classes - long range death, shotgun knockback, grenade launchers, all to help the squad
- Four ranks for promotion and talent tree access
- Five perks to further differentiate each marine
- Exoskeleton suits stripped from the hulks of dead enemies - flamethrowers and face punching
- Deck bosses that will challenge you but do not negate the tactics you have learned (no "immunities"!)
The steampunk spaceship is composed of multiple decks you must progress through. Different environments and creatures await, and you'll never know for sure what lies beyond the next corner.
- Five human ship decks with a sixth Alien Deck
- Procedural decks with destructible walls, high/low ground, and tactical variations
- Randomized weapons, armor, and enemy units
Score, Difficulty, and New Game Plus
Get rated on your overall performance. Manage to fight your way past 30 levels of mayhem? New Game Plus offers fresh challenges. Four levels of difficulty with one being for the truly masochistic!
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
13. Lakeview Cabin Collection
Relive the horror movies of the 70's and 80's by answering the question: What would you do if you found yourself in a slasher film?
The Lakeview Cabin Collection is an exploration of the world of cult horror movies through four episodes, each with their unique themes and features.
Play as four companions as they use anything they can find to survive in a horror experience unlike any other.
Categories in common with Lakeview Cabin Collection: Indie
Get a beautiful Princess’ hand in marriage!
Use various equipment and artifacts!
Dodge from enemies attack and jump over the spikes!
Enjoy pixel retro stylistics!
Have you already done this before? Do it again!
PLPA is a dynamic platformer with a combo system and special strikes, there is also a bit of rogue-lite genre. The principal aim is to get through all floors of the Dark Tower and outfight the main antagonist a Evil Mage. That’s not easy due to a instant death which is followed by a full castle structure regeneration.
First of all, success in the game depends on player’s skills, not on random. The player learns the game mechanics, operation of certain artifacts, items, skills and also behavior of enemies and bosses. The keynote of this gameplay is for a gamer to learn from mistakes and pump his own skills, but not only the protagonist’s ones.
-The main thing about the game is having fun! No farming and excessive complexity.A gamer will face lots of fun things, unusual situations, easter eggs and references to other games. Self-irony also takes place.
-The total generation of location structure, objects, artifacts, traps, enemies and bosses.
-12 characters, different in performance and equipment.
-Create equipment and pump it with stones, runes and enchantment.
-Hidden features and events.
-All of this and much more are seasoned by hurricane-like action with various strikes, skills and spells!
The easiest mode is 'HARD'!
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter and a blood-soaked love letter to the cult classics of the genre. As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last remains of humanity, your sole purpose is to well... annihilate anything that moves.
So grab your weapon of choice (from chainsaw, through shotgun, to grenade launcher) and kill your way through underground hideouts, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you're feeling creative, there are plenty other ways of ending your enemies' misery - hooks, lava pits, saws... no death will ever be the same.
If kicking corpses into a lava pit and adorning walls with blood is your idea of a good time, BUTCHER is THE game for you.
(header photo by Bartłomiej T. Listwon)Key features:
- Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
- Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
- Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test
- Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
- Adorn more than 20 levels with the insides of your enemies
- Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
- Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors... and more!
- Absolutely no mercy for anyone!
16. Pixel Dungeon
SlideDB Editor's Choice Best Singleplayer game of 2013
Pixel Dungeon is an exciting and extremely popular roguelike (more than 2 million mobile installs!). Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items and fight fierce monsters to find the Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artefact of this game world!
Are you prepared for this very easy to play yet difficult to master dungeon crawler?
- Charming pixel-art graphics and a simple interface that gets out of your way.
- 25 randomly generated levels with different settings like sewers, abandoned prison, caves, etc... so you will feel that every new game is unique!
- A deceitful dungeon full of dangers! Try to avoid the hidden traps or falling on deadly chasms. Or find as many chests as you can, full of treasures to use or sell!
- A different array of monsters that will try to get a piece of you on every corner, plus some bigger bosses that will try to get an even bigger piece ;)
- Lots of different items to find, buy, sell... including armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls...
- Various character classes to suit your style of play, from the strong Warrior or the knowledgeable Mage to the sneaky Rogue and the powerful Huntress. You can specialize your character even further, if you survive long enough ;)
- Enchantments that you'll have to use on your weapons and armor if you want to survive the dungeon's harsh conditions
- You'll use your alchemy knowledge to brew rare potions, improve the dungeon's economy by spending all your coins on the shops and deal with obnoxious NPCs and their demanding quests
- Lots of other surprises, you'll need to check the game to find out!
Pixel Dungeon is also open source ( https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon ), and available for mobile devices! You can play a previous version now ( http://watabou.itch.io/pixel-dungeon ) and get the last one for mobile at Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon ).
Everything about Pixel Dungeon:
- Temple of the Roguelike forum: http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=2826
- Official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pixeldungeon
- Developer Blog: http://pixeldungeon.tumblr.com/
- Pixel Dungeon Wiki (including things like items and monsters descriptions, tactics and mechanics etc), run by a community: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/
17. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
18. Home Behind
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
19. Infectonator: Survivors
Imagine if Left 4 Dead gets a retro make-over and mixed with a little bit of roguelike and survival simulation mechanics, the result would be "Infectonator : Survivors".
"Infectonator : Survivors" is a Randomized Permadeath Survival Simulator that combines RTS, Tower Defense, Roguelike, and Management-Simulation gameplay. Your goal is to lead a group of survivors in a struggle to stay alive and find rescue in a zombie apocalyptic world. You must scavenge resources, build defenses, and find a way to survive in a game where death is permanent and levels are randomly generated.
• Awesome pixel art graphics.
• Randomly generated cities every time you play.
• Permanent Death. Each survivor matters, every decision counts.
• Addictive TD gameplay combined with action packed real time strategy elements.
• Deep and engaging management simulation gameplay.
20. Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Flixel - an ActionScript 3 game framework. It was was praised by fans and won 3rd place in Newground's Flixel February contest in 2010.
Now, the game has been converted over to HaxeFlixel, a cross-platform, open source, free game development framework, retouched, tweaked, and cleaned up to create the definitive version of this classic game.
21. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
22. Spaceship Looter
What happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
23. Never Split the Party
Never Split the Party is an ultra social rogue-like! You're one of four adventurers entering an epic dungeon to take down the evil vampire known only as The Countess, who killed your parents and is now constantly bombarding you with insults.
Explore a procedurally generated dungeon, amass powerful upgrades, and cooperate with your fellow adventures to conquer and crush the vile dungeon bosses!
Never Split the Party has over 120 upgrades, 21 magical potions, 28 unique enemies, and over 425 room designs spread among 5 procedurally generated dungeon levels for maximum replayability!
Each player has both a role and a character class.
The four unique roles in the game each provide vital info to the party.
- The Cartographer tracks the dungeon maps.
- The Treasurer tracks each players inventory.
- The Vitalist tracks each players health.
- The Loremaster tracks all knowledge of the upgrades.
If you were to be split from the party, say through an Skeleton Wizard's teleportation or a Punter that knocks you into the next room, then everyone else would lose access to your roles vital info until you're reunited.
You'll also get to unlock and choose your character class. While the initial Fighter class will be FREE for everyone (so that you can always play with your friends), access to the other 5 classes require the Fellowship DLC.
24. Pixel Worlds
Welcome to Pixel Worlds! In this multiplatform, massively multiplayer social sandbox game you can create your own worlds and make new friends in the active community!MultiplatformPlay on PC, Mac, Android and iOS. You can play the same account on any platform!BuildCreate countless worlds. Mine resources and create new blocks and items to shape your worlds the way you want them to be.FarmAlmost anything can be grown in Pixel Worlds! Building blocks, furniture, tools, weapons and even clothes.TradeIn Pixel Worlds it is the players who run the economy. Trade blocks and items with other players, you decide the price.PlayCompete in worlds created by other players or make your own for others to enjoy. Take part in Live Events that we launch every few weeks.Join the CommunityJoin us and the other players at the official Pixel Worlds Youtube channel, weekly streams in Twitch and Mobcrush, Instagram, Forum, Twitter and Facebook.
25. Bouncy Bob
Bouncy Bob is a simple indie game made by three passion driven yet experienced creators who wanted to make something different than the typical arcade game.Gameplay:Become a funny gnome named Bouncy Bob and defeat an army of the undead in single player mode.
When you master the unique one button controls invite friends to kick some butt in local multiplayer mode. One of a kind game world is a combination of cartoon horror, German expressionism, light humor and doodle style. But it will not be a walk in the park! Lurking around are sharp spikes, grenades and flying blades. Oh and did I mention the bloodthirsty zombies?Key features:
- Standout controls, try it and soon you will forget that you’ve ever played using the typical 4 arrow setup
- Cartoonish violence with dynamic animations.
- 20 singleplayer / multiplayer arenas (more will be added as interest in the game grows).
- Funny characters and amusing world graphics.
- Five levels of dificulty/speed (you can choose to play super fast, normal, or almost in slow motion) .
26. Iron Fisticle
Iron Fisticle is a challenging twin-stick shooter that requires reflexes, speed and quick thinking to master. It takes the classic arcade arena shooters of the mid 80s and drags them, axes flying, into the 21st century.
Inspired by truly old school arcade games right down to the (optional) scanlines themselves, Iron Fisticle is both a retro game and a reinvention of a classic genre, with multiple routes through the game, bonus stages, a large variety of weapons and enemies, clever boss fights and much more:
• Classic twin-stick arcade gameplay meets modern accessibility, with controller support, achievements and collectables; endless supply of quarters and blistered thumbs not required.
• Randomly generated dungeons keep the gameplay fresh and offer a new experience every play-through.
• Re-live multiplayer as it was designed to be, with simultaneous two player local co-op.
• Multiple stats upgrades and weapon pick-ups change the way you play and fight in each game, while roguelikes-style persistent character upgrades allow you to explore deeper after every death.
• Over 150 different items to collect ranging from score boosters to weapons and power-ups.
• A scoring system that encourages fast paced risk taking while encouraging experimentation and discovery - like all the best classic arcade games.
• Retro-styled, hand-drawn pixel art graphics running at 60 FPS for a fluid action experience, complemented by excellent chip-tune inspired music and audio effects from Andy Lemon
27. Heroes of Loot
Heroes of Loot combines the action of twin-stick shooters with the dungeon crawling of rogue-likes. You'll find yourself in the middle of hordes of ghosts, skulls, cyclops, critters and much more.. survive using quick reflexes, level up to improve your weapon, and if you have time complete some quests for extra loot and upgrades.
Heroes of Loot get's a lot of the inspiration from the original 80's classic Gauntlet games, combined with Robotron and Smash-TV style gameplay.
There are various secrets to uncover, hidden rooms full of special items to find, and perma-items to find and collect for extra power.
So, how deep into the dungeon can you go?
Play it alone, or with a co-op buddy.. just be sure to share the loot, healing potions, weapons, and shields...
...or not, and sacrifice your buddy for your own gain !
Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other: every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous..
this game will learn from you !
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Special fifth class to unlock for the real gamers
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items and obstacles
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
This rogue-like walks a fine line between dungeon-crawler and shoot-em up.
- Various levels;
- A lot of abilities to learn;
- Hardcore action gameplay, which won't leave you bored;
- Control the time and space!
- All villains are people just like you: learn what's the reason behind them turning into their current state, or just fight them without further ado;
- Character leveling system;
- Three difficulty levels;
- Secret stuff and easter eggs;
But why does not everyone bother about Zaria's origins, and what is this place all about? May you succeed in solving the mystery of this world.
Go forth to various ages on your uneasy adventure to find the five keepers and to reclaim the power!
29. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
30. Super 3-D Noah's Ark
It's been a long journey. In just a few days, the ark doors will open and Noah, his family & the animals will be back on dry land. But the animals have become a bit restless and are out of their cages. Camels, giraffes, monkeys, kangaroos and more are wandering throughout the corridors of the ark. As Noah, it's your job to regain order & get the animals to sleep until you leave the ark. Your only tool to accomplish this is the food you brought aboard the ark. Can it be done? You bet! But how?
- 30 original levels.
- 6 feeders and 11 animal varieties.
- Fully featured in game map.
- Fully textured mapped environments.
- Fast moving adventure for all ages!
- Runs natively on modern operating systems.
- High resolution rendering.
- Improved, modern style controls.
- Option to play with SNES scale feeders.
- Steam Achievements and Cloud save.
- Digitial manual with quiz guide.
- Includes original DOS port.
- DRM Free!
Categories in common with Super 3-D Noah's Ark: Action
31. This Strange Realm Of Mine
- This Strange Realm Of Mine is a First Person Shooter mixed with poetry and psychological horror. Graphic style is 3D mixed with pixel art.
- Old-School FPS action
- Explore Fantastical Worlds
- Story heavy
- Varying gameplay
- Original Soundtrack (Included)
Start off by creating yourself, then die.
In REALM you explore your afterlife. On your quest you'll find characters in different situations, with their problems and thoughts on life. You can invite them to your tavern, a safe-haven in the midst of all the chaos. You'll also meet Ulrich, a spiritual guide who'll take you through your experience as a lost soul.
You'll come across monstrous beings who are eager to put their teeth in you. There are several ways to rid yourself of them however, ranging from guns to melee weapons. Be ready to get your hands dirty and watch the blood drip slowly from the roof and walls.
This universe consists of both beauty and indescribable horrors, in REALM you'll experience both. Let's hope you have a good time, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something on the way..
Kill monsters with any weapon available, such as Pistol, SMG, Shotgun, Axe and so on..
Talk to NPCs to hear their stories, help them if you can.
Explore the strange realm of your mind.
You'll find yourself in situations that are atypical from ordinary FPS games as well.
This Strange Realm Of Mine is a feelgood game, mixed with psychological horror. From blood-filled scenes to poetry. From fast-paced action to dialogues of our views and questions about life, death and everything in-between.
Game made by solo-developer Doomgriever from Doomster Entertainment
32. Green Elephant 2D
-This game is based on russian movie "Green elephant" or "Zeleniy slonik". This is a platformer/shooter game with quest elements and a lot of humor and fun moments.
-The goal of the game is to find a key on diffent levels and run away from dangerous enemies and defeat powerfull bosses at the end of each level!
-Main characters are two officers that try to run from the military jail. They will fight with different enemies on a lot of locations such as: "Jail", "Forest", "Beach", "Hospital" and so on.
33. Space Robinson
Space Robinson is a thrilling adventure of an engineer on a distant planet.
The intergalactic corporation VALUE sends you to repair the drilling rigs in colony number 21. A colorful planet, a friendly population, an ocean of resources... What could possibly go wrong?
Explore the procedurally generated locations of the distant planet filled with secret caches and valuable resources!
Fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait for you day and night!
Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft ammunition!
Will this all help you get home? It depends on you!FEATURES
HARDCOREYou can always choose a way to die, be it enemies, traps, or the night! Fight, level up, unlock new guns and victory will be just around the corner!CRAFTNeed a gun that shoots lightning? Or need a first aid kit? It’s up to you to decide what to use in battle today! Collect resources and craft your dream loot!
BUILDINGDo you like to meet the sunrise, wrapped up in a blanket by the fire? Forget it! Build protective turrets to survive the harsh alien nights!BOTSSomeone has set up serious fortifications, but this isn’t an obstacle for your bots! Collect bot-assistants and destroy caches!
GENERATIONStart over and over again to find a way out! Explore all the locations to escape from this damned planet!
KRUNCH is a quick-reflex game about escaping, survival and the fear of being closed-in where you play as one of six Krons (mechanical orb-like entities) trapped in a seemingly abandoned fortress. Escape more than 100 claustrophobic levels spread across 4 zones, survive 3 challenging boss chases, conquer one frantic race to freedom! KRUNCH demands concentration, delivers fast gameplay and will test fans of games such as Mega Man, Super Meat Boy and VVVVVV.
IN A NUTSHELL: Frantic gameplay, deviously challenging levels, spot-on difficulty curve, exhilarating boss chases, now with SELF-DESTRUCT!
- SUPERB SOUNDTRACK – Electronic, chiptune, metal masterpiece delivered by Disasterpeace, the incomparable composer behind Fez’s critically-acclaimed soundtrack and DirkRugged, Bruce Dickinson’s biggest fan.
- NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT – Experience KRUNCH as it was always meant to be experienced: through the finely-crafted precision of your Xbox 360 Controller.
- SELF-DESTRUCT – Couldn't pull-off that impossible maneuver on the first try? Don't have the patience to wait for the walls to pulverize you? This is for you.
- CLOUD SAVE – Romp through KRUNCH no matter where you are, synchronize your saved games on all your Steam-enabled systems.
- LEADERBOARDS – Race to the top of the global leaderboards or challenge your friends for supremacy. Who will collect the most Krebs? Who will conquer KRUNCH the quickest?
- ACHIEVEMENTS – Conquer over 50 challenging achievements ranging from Quests of Speed to Tests of Patience to almost-impossible Feats of Skill.
35. Mr. Bree+
Are you up for a real hardcore platformer?! Do you have what it takes?
Mr. Bree+ is a sidescroller adventure game about a householder family pig captured by wild boars and sent to work as a captive. Tired of that, Mr. Bree decides to run away!
During his escape, Mr. Bree had a trauma and forgot about his family, the way home and also his movement skills. Now he needs to remember all that, return home and find out what happened to his wife and son.
Along his journey, Mr. Bree will face some mindblowing challenges and revelations.
- 45 Story levels that would set any pig into tears
- 15 Secret levels to unveil the dark past of Mr. Bree
- Original music score so amazing that you will dream about for days
- Over forty achievements for you to extract every single bit of the game!
- Boss Battles that will make you backflip of excitement!
- Feel the Emotion of helping a householder pig into returning home and search his family!
### Mac and Linux version coming soon ###
36. ClaDun x2
Cladun X2 is a hack n' slash dungeon crawler with a retro RPG finish and a nearly infinite level of character customization. From stats to equipment to character classes to creating your own hero, Cladun X2 promises an addicting experience that gamers new and old will fully enjoy.
- Randomly generated dungeon maps
- Fully customizable characters using an in-game paint app
- Classic platformer-style action RPG
37. bit Dungeon+
You and your beloved friend were captured by demons...
You wake up what seems like hours, maybe even days later trapped in a prison cell, and your friend is missing. You find a sword in your cell and vow revenge against the beasts who took your friend - the quest to find your friend one and destroy the demons begins!
bit Dungeon combines the randomized loot of Diablo and fast action combat of Zelda. Explore randomized dungeons and hack and slash your way through dangerous bosses. The difficultly increases as you become stronger and stronger. Build your character how you want with deadly passive abilities.
Just like the classic quarter crunchers of old, if you die you lose everything and start all over. Can you make it to the end and save the day?
- Controller support, no auto attack.
- Large procedural dungeon generation, every time you play is different.
- Randomly generated items.
- Save slots
- 2 Player couch co-op
- Massive Bosses
- Multiple endings
38. Dyna Bomb
Dyna Bomb - Explosive Arcade Sensation!
Strap on your jetpack and prepare for chaos! Dyna Bomb is the latest, greatest platform game from 7 Raven Studios. Play it, and believe it.
With 64 explosive levels - and 8 gloriously animated worlds. This arcade smash is a real feast for the senses, with superb artwork and thunderous explosions - oh so many explosions!
Experience the manic arcade action as you dodge enemies, fling bombs and grab the treasure - before making a mad dash for the exit. Do you have the skills to find the secret levels? Can you master all the different power ups and dominate the worlds?
If it moves, detonate it. Dyna Bomb has intuitive arcade action game play, with a blast of humor . Enjoy features like, the wheel of fortune to discover hidden extras, player powerups, different characters designs and much, much more!
*8 Different Worlds
*Gloriously animated worlds for your shooting and dodging pleasure
*8 Different Levels for each battle mission
*Many Hidden Levels on each World
*Different Warrior Characters to control
*Over 10 mega power ups
*Custom Control System & full Gamepad support
*Explosive sounds and explosive creepers
*Mini Games, to win additional itemsTick, Tick, Boom - let's play!
Rogalia [Alpha] is the craft-based MMO-sandbox with the fantasy open world created by players. Feel free to kill people out of towns and claims. Gain useful vitamins from your meals and develop your character. Fight on Arena, battlefields and dungeons.
Build your own world in the tough surroundings!
Character- Character levelling is based on vitamins gained from meals.
- Every attribute of your character may reach maximum value.
- You may share your rented patch with other players.
- Free economics developed by players.
- Crafted items have durability and quality attributes. Their values depend on your skill.
- A plenty of recipes and skills: craft, animal breeding, monster hunt, building and many more!World- An open PvP world with 3 undeground layers and PvE-protected areas (towns and rented patches).
- Vitamins, gear and bag loss after death.
- Loss-free arena to fight people with no death fees. Battlefields and dungeons to hunt some good loot.
- Terraforming.18+ game contentSmoking, booze, gluttony, chance games, promiscuity and, last but not least, a payment for these sins: from hangover to STDs.
"This is an alpha-version of the game. We are the team of two who make it and put a lot of heart in it, so we already have a spectacular community who will kindly help you with the sayings and doings.
Welcome to the Rogalia World!"
40. The Storytale
The Storytale is a platformer with strange magic weapons and useless random spells.
The Brave Prince hurries up to rescue the kidnapped princess.
All he has got are strange magic weapons and hmm.. immortality.
So will it be just an easy walk in the park or the extremely tough journey to the Dark Wizard lair?
Another story is about the Little Princess. She has to rescue the Prince before the dawn. She knows just a bunch of useless spells, which she mixes up usually. So her current, ready to cast, spell will change very often.
Moreover the Little Princess can die from any danger. Fortunately the fountains of Eternal Youth will be ready to resurrect her during that long night.
So the Storytale begins here.
41. Demons with Shotguns
Couch Fragger Shooter Action for 2-4 Local Players
- Frantic local multiplayer, twitch style arena shooting action!
- Multiple playable characters. Play as the faithless Preacher, the desperate Demon, the Heavenless Angel, the Antichrist Deceiver, the peace keeping Nun or even Death himself.
- Choose from multiple game modes, including free-for-all and team based modes.
- Battle it out in 4 different interactive environments, with 10 arenas each, featuring unique environmental hazards and mechanics.
- Pick up randomly dropped tarot cards that can either bring you good luck to you or your team in the form of a temporary power-up, or can curse your opponents, giving you a competitive edge.
- Deflect bullets back at your opponent with your shield.
- Dash across the arena to make a quick escape or a trail blazing kill.
- Master shotgun jumping to reach high platforms and create shortcuts.
- An original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer.
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers.
- Fend off the Devil's army and prevent the end of times in a 1-2 player enemy wave mode.
- Face off against 6 different types of enemies.
- Fight in 5 different unlockable arenas and fight your way to an epic boss battle against the Devil himself.
- Collect the souls of your enemies and earn a 1UP.
- Classic Deathmatch.
- Classic Team Deathmatch.
- Soul Reaping, where each player fights to increase their pool of souls by draining other players of theirs.
- Team Soul Reaping, where each team shares the same pool of souls.
- Capture the Soul, a variant on classic capture the flag where players fight for control of the single soul in order to capture it.
- Team Capture the Soul.
- Last Soul Standing, where players have only one life and fight in round based combat.
- King of the Soul, where you fight to maintain control of the single soul, earning a point for every 5 straight seconds you have control.
- Team King of the Soul.
- Fight at Death’s Cemetery and uncover each labyrinth's hidden passages and secret hideaways while avoiding booby traps.
- Square off in the abstract and bizarre caves of Hell, using portals to traverse levels.
- Showdown on the rooftops and streets of a mega city, avoiding long drops and managing moving platforms.
- Confess your sins, then commit a bunch more, before the church altar.
42. Button Bros
Button Bros is a two-player platformer puzzle-solving game. Players need to use limited resources to help their partner passing different laser obstacles. This two brothers are going share their weal and woe to complete a fantastic adventure by the lead of Mr. Bunny.
Button Bros is a two-player platformer puzzle-solving game.So you can find a friend for some true local co-op couch fun. It would be more fun to having game together so you can pass the obstacles by changing the status of button to cover your partner. If you are a hardcore player for action game, then you probably need to spend more time on figuring out how to pass the mission. If you are not very good at play platformer, no worries! Those cool mechanism of die will teach you become the pro of jumping one day!
Even though the game was designed for two people, we still have single-player challenge mode. You can control both characters simultaneously on your keyboard and complete the mission by your own or use controller play the single mode to get the single achievement ! By the way, you might need some help from your friends for those levels that are extremely difficult, LOL!
The prototype of Button bros was start from a project on a gamejam, and later then we developed the first prototype “The two buttons” based on the theme “two buttons” of lundum dare 34. And we began to love the game mechanism of passing the laser by covering each other and keep improving it during the past two years. We decide to release the Early Access version first so it would be easier us to collect feedback from our players so we can keep updating the game.
- Local CO-CP challenge (online is coming soon)
- Special retro pixel style
- Available for two roles controlled at the same time by one player
- Hardcore gameplay
- 5 chapter total 150+ levels
- Steam achievements, cloud saving and trading cards
- More secret levels that wait for your exploration
WarForwards - It's an action game with dynamic gunplay in close quarters, inspired by the film "John Wick" and transferred to the 2D Top-Down Shooter format.
The action takes place in a special military Academy, where the cadets participate in large-scale military training.
Make friends, prepare equipment and fight your way to the goal through dozens of enemies on a variety of locations with large arsenal of weapons, non-stop action, tons of lead and barrage of fire.
Show them who's the best here!
- Furious firefights in CQB on various locations
Plan your every move because the enemy is close and the price of mistake will be too high.
- Story-driven campaign, in which you don't kill anyone...
You will find an intense adventure where you make friends and defeat many enemies on your way to the goal.
- Endless survival mode with its own progression and mechanics
If you came just to shoot, then welcome to the extensive survival mode.
Several difficulty modes allow you to find the optimal level of challenge.
- Extensive Arsenal of various weapons
You can unlock more than 70 weapons to use in battle.
Pistols, SMGs, shotguns, rifles, LMGs and rocket launchers are all at your disposal.
All weapons have different purposes, so you will always find something for yourself.
- Perk system
Diverse perks allow you to modify your playstyle. You can equip different perk to improve certain characteristics of your character or get other improvements that will help you in battle.
45. Soulcaster: Part I & II
The first two classic chapters in the Soulcaster series, bundled together!
Soulcaster is a tactical action-RPG where you ommand epic heroes by summoning them to strategic positions. Use quick reflexes and strategy to fight through hordes of monsters, discover secrets, collect treasure and buy upgrades for your allies. Only you, Soulcaster can restore peace to the land!
Your three faithful allies have unique combat skills:
- Shaedu, the Archer can take out enemies at a distance and strikes with deadly force
- Aeox, the Warrior can withstand great damage and will hold enemies at bay
- Bloodfire, the Bomber can throw firebombs over walls. This AOE ability can take out tight clusters of mobs, but beware, as he is fragile
Explore the perilous land of Avericia and its wide variety of settings, including graveyards, dark forests, dungeons, crystal castles, magma caverns, and more...
Over 50 stages across both chapters offers 3-4 hours of play time, and unlockable bonus challenges offer even more, if you just can't get enough Soulcaster.
Join the fight, Mortal. Your time is now!
46. Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening
Dragon's Dungeon is a hardcore adventure for roguelikes connoisseurs and RPG fans.
Fight with the bloodthirsty monsters, explore the dark corners of the labyrinths in search of new equipment and priceless treasures, improve your skills using a non-standard system of character development and gain victory over the dungeon lord. Quests, various equipment, lots of types of enemies and random generation of levels will make your every attempt unique.In the dragon’s dungeon you will find:
- More than 150 types of bloodthirsty monsters, many of which have dangerous abilities
- More than 600 unique items
- 8 playable characters with their own development system and skills
- Crafting system which allows you to create useful potions or get powerful equipment
- 6 locations which make more than 20 hours of gameplay
- Random generation of dungeons which will make your every adventure unique
- Twitch support
Crush monsters and get loots in the classic turn-based style of deep dungeons and high adventure! Serious gameplay surrounded by a light-hearted atmosphere, designed to evoke the feel of history's great RPGs and dice-slinging adventures around the tabletop.
- True roguelike adventure: turn-based, tough but fair, countless combat options.
- More than 75 unique player abilities.
- 12 different styles of Dungeons and Battlefields with more on the way.
- Six class archetypes to mix and match.
- 50+ enemies, including the fearsome Triger!
- The Dungeonmans Academy, your home base that grows with each play.
- A world-class soundtrack brimming with music straight from the era of RPG classics.
In an untamed wilderness, where civilization lives in the shadow of fearsome beasts and lawless villainy, the only light against the darkness are the courageous Dungeonmens! With cunning minds, mighty thews and iron wills, these great heroes and heroines are dedicated toward exploring the unknown, taming the wild, and crushing the fiercest of beasts.
Adventure begins at the Dungeonmans Academy, an ever-growing bastion of learning that expands and evolves based on the efforts of its graduates. As heroes return from their journeys burdened by giant piles of precious loot and ancient wisdom, the Academy grows and future graduates are able to take advantage of this knowledge, starting with a leg up on their quest to avenge the bold graduates who fell in previous battles.
The vast overworld teems with adventure! There are indeed dungeons deep and plentiful, but also dripping swamps, deathless crypts, huddled warrens, forest camps of bandits and highwaymen, ancient towers ruled by powerful despots, and even more terrible dangers waiting in the darkest shadows. A Dungeonmans rises to the challenge with a healthy mix of Skills and Masteries, fighting up close, at range, with steel and spell alike. Unfettered by "class restrictions", a Dungeonmans chooses the right tools for the battles ahead.
48. Baobabs Mausoleum Ep.2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive
Welcome to Flamingos Creek, the ghostly town which only appears each 25 years in Albatros Road. A town that only appears in nightmares!
Now arrives the second Baobabs Mausoleum chapter with “Baobabs Mausoleum Ep.2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive” which follows the adventure of our FBI Agent Watracio Walpurgis in his quest: Escape from Flamingos Creek.
Now you can explore Flamingos Creek wilfully! Mixing David Lynch, Twin Peaks and the Zelda Saga, you will find the logic evolution of an “open town”, where you will have a profound experience with the town, its inhabitants, main story and secondary missions.
Explore the whole town with real cycles of night and day. Explore Flamingos Creek by night and day.
Interrogate the inhabitants and be careful with the town by night… the Ovnifagos will be after you!
Fish an ancestral coelacanth, wake up a giant dinosaur made of avocados and discover a new type of “refreshing” tobacco.
Discover in Baobabs Mausoleum an unparalleled adventure, a mad world you will never forget.
¿Did I mention that Watracio is a vampire eggplant?
Terror and mysterious characters awaits you… Welcome to Flamingos Creek: Population 64.
Baobabs Mausoleum Ep.2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive is the second chapter of the complete adventure.
Available FIRST chapter on Steam:
50. Loyalty and Blood: Viktor Origins
Years after leaving his family to wander Overworld, Viktor returns home to find his mother has long since passed away and his brother, Zane, has risen from the rank of recruit to commander of the Legion. Although his ascent through the ranks was quick, Zane finds himself struggling with the many pressures that come with his position. Having left his brother to struggle alone once before, Viktor is determined to join the Legion to support his brother in any way he can. Shortly after he joins, however, a chain of events begins to unfold that will change the face of Overworld forever. Things are not always as they seem, and in bloody times like these, loyalty is more precious than gold.Features
- Follow Viktor's origins story first hand as you climb through the Legion's ranks, years before the events of the first game
- Complete over 90 missions each with their own unique challenges
- Master Viktor's unique phase mechanic, which allows you to phase through enemies, projectiles, and even walls
- Unlock over 40 different upgradable weapons and rare armor pieces with unique properties
- Challenge yourself with bounty hunter missions that pit you against a plethora of fierce minibosses
- Explore the world around you, discover the secret rooms and hidden passages in every level
- Conquer a New Game+ mode that unlocks more than just difficulty