Trying to find games like Endless Space - Emperor Edition? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Endless Space - Emperor Edition, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Endless Space - Emperor Edition that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Endless Space - Emperor Edition are:
- arrow_rightHollow Knight
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightCry of Fear
- arrow_rightThe Red Solstice
- arrow_rightSupreme Commander 2
- arrow_rightTales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Endless Space - Emperor Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (24)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (33)
- Android (18)
- macOS (80)
- Linux (53)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (16)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (4)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (3)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
Every single time you click your mouse while holding a gun, you expect bullets to fly and enemies to fall. But here you will try out the FPS game filled with environmental puzzles and engaging story.
Silent template for your adventures, Chell, wakes up in a testing facility. She’s a subject of experiments on instant travel device, supervised by snarky and hostile GLaDOS.
Players will have to complete the tests, room by room, expecting either reward, freedom or more tests. By using the gun, that shoots portals (Portal-Gun™), players will move blocks, travel great distance quickly and learn about your current situation, which is unraveled through environmental storytelling. What you will be told might be different from what you will see.
White environments will guide the player’s portal placement, forcing them to pay attention to the surroundings. Portal creates tension, allowing either solving puzzles at your own leisure or moving quickly, due to the time limit or threats.
2. Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight is a Metroidvania-type game developed by an indie studio named Team Cherry.
Most of the game's story is told through the in-world items, tablets, and thoughts of other characters. Many plot aspects are told to the player indirectly or through the secret areas that provide a bit of lore in addition to an upgrade. At the beginning of the game, the player visits a town of Dirtmouth. A town built above the ruins of Hallownest. The players descend down into the ruins to find some answers to his questions.
The game revolves mainly around the exploration of the in-game world, which requires the players to have some platforming skills. The players have to find secrets that are scattered around the level and battle their enemies. There is a certain degree of backtracking in the game as some areas are locked until the player defeats a certain boss or picks up a specific item. Each area changes as the plot advances so it may be surprising to come back in a certain area.
The Protagonist uses a nail which serves as a replacement for a sword. Players can attack in four directions. The nail is upgradable.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
4. Cry of Fear
Cooperative horror games can work. It’s achieved either through building a game with a constant threat to all players or if it’s a game mode that adds horror elements or atmosphere to already existing multiplayer game. Originally developed as a Half-Life mod, Cry of Fear is a free-to-play horror game, that has single-player and multiplayer modes. Players take control of Simon Henriksson that finds himself after a car accident in a dark city overrun by monsters. Now Simon has to explore the city and find the source of the evil.
This take on a psychological horror introduces several mechanics in order to make the gameplay challenging, Cry of Fear can be played in single-player and multiplayer with three other players, which doesn’t change the events of the campaign. Players have limited inventory space, only six slots to manage their healing items and weapons. But, characters are allowed to dual-wield items, meaning that player is capable of finding the combination of action items for specific game sections or specific team role players might take in multiplayer. Similarly to Silent Hill series, in order to progress players will have to solve puzzles while city swaps between “safe” and “nightmare” modes.
5. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
6. Supreme Commander 2
Supreme Commander 2 is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Supreme Commander. The story is set in the near future in the world of giant mechs and the rise of technology. The plot tells about the confrontation of three forces: the United Earth Federation, the Illuminate and the Cybrans. They united in the first game but the newly elected President's assassination makes them break up.
The game is split into three missions dedicated to these forces. You have an opportunity to play as each side of the conflict that allows you to see it at different angles. At the end three separated campaigns come together and have the single ending.
The gameplay is typical for the RTS genre: you need to build facilities, mine resources and create an army of different military forces, including robots, tanks and super weapons. Your units are upgradeable with special points you can get developing technologies and defeating enemies. The goal of the game is to overcome your opponents. However, in a single-player campaign you can win by the numerical superiority of your army.
7. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all.
Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
Two more playable characters join the fray!
• Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
• Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
Categories in common with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition: Role Playing
Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
9. BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Fly and survive through the Game-of-the-Year- winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles on the way.
9.5 / 10 - Games969 – “Challenging, fun and darn addictive”
9 / 10 - IGN Hungary – “Impressive”
9 / 10 - Gaming-age - "Shines brightly"
8.5 / 10 & the Joystick Award - SpieleTipps – “Highly recommendable”
8.5 / 10 - WhatsYourTagBlog – “Awesome!”
8 / 10 - GamingTrend - “The multiplayer mode is fantastic”
8 / 10 - WeGotThisCovered - “Deliciously difficult”
8 / 10 - TrueAchievements – “Hours of fun”
With BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, you get to experience the multi-award-winning action adventure like never before. Redesigned for Steam, BADLAND: GOTY Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with both local co-op & battle modes.
BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
- New: Level World added with over 40 000 levels
- New: New Day added - Welcome to Eternal Day with a new level every one to two weeks
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Local multiplayer awesomeness for up-to-4 players with co-op and battle modes.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels
- 100 multiplayer co-op levels and 27 battle levels
- Full Game Controller support
- New controls with full left/right/up/down control & all levels modified for the new controls
- Supports even 4 players on a single keyboard (old-school style) and any combination of keyboard and controllers
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- 77 Achievements
- Cloud save & Steam trading cards
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
10. Strike Suit Zero
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks
11. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Fear the wolves. They are cold, they are hungry - and they will stop at nothing to survive…
Ragnarok. Legend has it that when the coldest winter descends, the Jotan will return to take their vengeance against the Gods of Asgard. The world is on the road to perdition and the fate of Midgard hangs in the balance. But when the Fire and Frost Giants begin to merge their armies, they encounter the clan of the Ulfung – the Wolves of Midgard. Bloody, but unbowed following the destruction of their village, this notorious band of ostracized Viking warriors are determined to seize their destiny and save the world. As clan chief, you must save Midgard from complete annihilation, and spearhead the charge to vanquish the fiendish creatures of the Fimbulwinter.
Fantasy Meets Norse MythologyTravel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
The Deadly FimbulwinterWithstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
Tribute To The GodsCollect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
Berserker RageLet your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
The Art Of CombatPerfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
The Power Of The GodsMake the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
TeamworkTeam up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris
floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
Categories in common with Raft: Adventure
13. Airscape - The Fall of Gravity
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is an indie platformer developed by Cross-Product.
A small octopus family falls victims to an unknown alien force and are captured by it. The youngest octopus sets out to find his family in an unfamiliar world in which it is possible to manipulate gravity.
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is a fast-paced action platformer with the addition of gravity shifting mechanics. The players have to traverse an environment consisting out of floating islands, water bodies, and robots. Five playable characters are available to the player, with every character having their own ups and downs.
It is essential to get used to the octopus movement, as it is realistically simulated. The players will experience a smooth transition between moving on land and swimming through numerous water bodies that are present in the game.
It is not possible to attack the enemies in Airscape - The Fall of Gravity. The players have to rely on their skills and intellect to outmaneuver and run away from their enemies. It is necessary to dodge bullets, avoid mines and outwit the enemy seekers. A hardcore difficulty option is available to the most dedicated players.
The game features 60 levels which are divided into 18 different zones, that vary in both their environments and gameplay.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
Altitude is a multiplayer combat game developed by Erik Measure and Karl Sabo in 2009.
This is a classic 2-D arcade with simple gameplay and old-school design. The player aims to win in aerial battles performing in one-person battles, where computer bots can be used instead of other players or as a team player.
The pace of each battle is fast so that this game may change the player’s skills. As the player gains experience in battles, new planes and customizations are unlocked. A significant part of controlling is concentrated on the mouse. The usual amount of players per battle is something between 2 to 16 persons. Each plane and each level has its design: there is a football ground theme, a space theme, and a city theme.
There are seven game modes which differ in the number of players, combat techniques and demands needed to complete the level. There is the classic deathmatch called the Free For All mode, where the player’s goal is to destroy as many planes as possible. There is a level that follows the rules similar to football: the team’s goal is to make a goal with a single persistent ball. The winner should reach six goals or gain more points until the time is expired. There is also a One Life Deathmatch which is a lot like the classic FFA mode, but with the exception that no player can respawn after each round – the winner is the last plane left alive.
16. Lonely Mountains: Downhill
Just you and your bike - take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash - all the way from the peak to the valley!
- Custom Bike PhysicsWe developed a custom bike physics system to achieve very tight and fun controls while still incorporating the feeling of driving a downhill bike through rough terrain.
- Seamless TracksRide all the way down from the top of the mountain to the valley in one seamless ride with no loading times.
- Find Your WayPlay it safe and follow the trail or take the risk and go cross-country to find the fastest way down.
- See The WorldDifferent mountains await you on your adventure. Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests or steep canyons.
- Find secret locationsExplore the mountains to find secret locations and unlock new skins and gear.
- Unspoiled NatureExperience a beautiful nature unspoiled by men. No audience, no barrier tapes – just you and your bike (and some bears but it’s better to stay away from them)
More details will follow soon...
17. Battlestations: Midway
Battlestations: Midway is an immense action game that drops players into massive air, sea, and undersea battles from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Players command massive fleet attacks and take direct, real-time, control of every plane, battleship, and submarine in the battle.
Battlestations: Midway's blends intense 3rd-person action with epic, large-scale naval combat and brings to life the great Pacific battles of the World War II. From the chaos of Pearl Harbor, through the Philippines, Java and the Coral Sea all the way to the epic Battle of Midway.
Innovative gameplay lets players take direct control of over 60 different warships, planes and submarines from a 3rd-person perspective. Players can instantly switch to and control nearly every vehicle in the battle.
The game features 11 large-scale campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions.FEATURES:
- Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
- Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea.
- Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
- Sixty warships: Features the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Lexington and USS Yorktown carriers, and Japan's infamous super battleship, The Yamato.
- Realism: Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
Featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions and an immersive storyline.
18. DOOM Eternal
As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover the Slayer’s origins and his enduring mission to rip and tear…until it is done.
Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you battle your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
Slayer Threat Level at Maximum
Armed with a shoulder-mounted flamethrower, retractable wrist-mounted blade, upgraded guns and mods, and abilities like the Double Dash, you're faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armor, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo to become the ultimate demon-slayer.
BATTLEMODE is the new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it in a best-of-five round match of intense first-person combat. BATTLEMODE launches with 6 handcrafted maps and 5 playable demons – the Marauder, Archvile, Revenant, Mancubus and Pain Elemental.
19. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
20. Droid Assault
Play Droid Assault and experience running blaster battles with hordes of rampaging killer robots!
Discover a unique tactical arcade shooter, with the fun addictive gameplay of 8-bit classics. You'll need your wits and the help of your acquired droid squad to stay alive in this fast-paced retro actionfest. Wreak havok through 50 atmospheric levels of destructible scenery, avoid mines and turrets, and battle 48 different robot types from lowly Guardbots to the latest in Assassins, Special Ops and Battledroids.
With the aid of your trusty transfer beam capture your own squad of droids, armed with the latest hi-tech weaponry including lasers, rockets, grenades, flamethrowers and disruptors, boost their abilities with 17 kinds of powerup, and take on the formidable giant boss 'bots!
21. Mugen Souls Z
Join the super-powerful undisputed goddess, Chou-Chou, as she continues her quest to conquer the twelve Zodiac worlds and make everyone and everything her peon.
Created by Compile Heart, the developers of Fairy Fencer F and the Agarest and HyperDimension Neptunia series , Mugen Souls Z features free-roaming world maps and a brilliantly flexible turn-based battle system. With the ability to do billions of hit points worth of damage, a level cap of 9999 and some brilliant anime-style artwork, Mugen Souls Z is a game that will satisfy even the most hardcore JRPG player.
Twelve worlds corresponding to the signs of the zodiac were created long ago by the ultimate gods and now a certain “something” capable of destroying each of the worlds is preparing to awaken from a long sleep.
Chou-Chou and the gang return in this brand-new S-RPG sequel with a new story and even cuter, super-powerful, godly action and adventure! But this time, after her curiosity gets the better of her, Lady Chou-Chou must rely on the abilities of an all-new ultimate goddess, Syrma, as she tries to stop this ancient threat to her world that has recently awakened.
‘Chouchers’ must teach this newbie how to become all-powerful, before dealing with a colourful new cast of frenemies, as well as a host of favourites from the first game in the series.
Can Syrma work together with Chou-Chou and her motley crew of peons and shampurus to save the twelve worlds from the unknown and ancient “something” that threatens to consume everything in the universe? Join them for 9,999 levels of power levelling, brutal battles and awesome antics to find out!
• Tactical 3D battles featuring turn-based combat, dozens of unique skills and game-changing crystals
• Explore expansive worlds, defeat dangerous enemies and expand your party using your unstoppable charm and superior skills!
• Charm your enemies into doing your bidding! Transform monsters into ‘Shampurus’ to power up your spacefaring G-Castle!
• Create your own ‘Peons’, boost their skills and fuse your creations to create the ultimate party!
• The Mugen Field returns! Featuring stacks of challenges and near-infinite levelling possibilities!
• Featuring full mouse and keyboard support, gamepad support, Steam achievements, User Interface and other graphical enhancements!
Plus, here’s a list of all the DLC bundles available on release, absolutely free:
Starter Clothing Bundle
Includes: Exciting Coordination, Thrilling Coordination, Merry Coordination, Jolly Coordination, Black Servant Set, Vert’s Delusional Sisters Costume Set, Overwhelming Game’s Triple Goddess Costume Set.
Ultimate God Supply Bundle
Includes: Ultimate God Supply Pack 1, Ultimate God Supply Pack 2, Ultimate God Supply Pack 3, Ultimate God Supply Pack 4.
Jiggly Co. Equipment Bundle 1
Includes: Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 1, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 2, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 3,
Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 4, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 5, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 6.
Jiggly Co. Equipment Bundle 2
Includes: Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 7, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 8, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 9, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 10, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 11, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 12, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 13.
Starter G-Up Bundle
Includes: Overwhelming G-Up Pack 1, Overwhelming G-Up Pack 2.
Starter Ticket Bundle
Includes: Overwhelming Ticket Set.
Battle Bundle 1
Includes: Electrocution Battle, Jiggly Shampoo Battle, Wild Witch Battle, Smoky Battle.
Battle Bundle 2
Includes: Undisputed Ragnarok, The 1st Ultimate War, The 2nd Ultimate War, The 3rd Ultimate War.
Starter Point Pack Bundle
Includes: Overwhelming Point Pack 1, Overwhelming Point Pack 2.
22. Fly and Destroy
Fly and destroy is a hectic bullet hell shoot em up. Strap yourself into the cockpit of your fighter and get ready to blow up some asteroids! The onslaught of asteroids that awaits you would make anyone tremble in fear, but don’t worry – your trusty ship can suck up random power ups to help you get through. You just have to survive long enough to collect enough energy from the asteroids and escape with your life and the asteroids’ loot.FEATURES
Blaze through challenging levels and survive to face the final boss
Navigate through devious traps that wait to take you out when you least expect it
Combine four different abilities to pull of skill shots and devastating combos
Collect different power ups to give yourself the much-needed edge
Rub your high score in your friends’ faces (note: we are not responsible for broken friendships)
Challenge yourself with our hardest difficulty and cry salty tears of frustration (note: we are not responsible for broken keyboards)
23. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
24. Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
In Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, you are the leader of a civilization embroiled in a galactic war, fighting for the survival of your entire race against relentless foes. Your success will depend entirely on your ability to manage your empire and command your vast fleets of starships to victory.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity is a “RT4X” game, blending the epic strategy and empire management of the 4X genre (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) with the fast-paced and tactical elements of real-times strategy.
- Explore the epic scale of a dynamic 3D galaxy featuring planets, asteroids, plasma storms, stars and more.
- Take on multiple roles as you seamlessly transition between the role of emperor and fleet commander using Sins’ unique strategic zoom.
- Extensive diplomatic and economic strategies are yours to wield to your advantage. Forge alliances, establish powerful pacts with allies to open up new bonuses, setup trade between empires and use pirates to take out over-powered tyrants.
- Fight epic battles with hundreds of ships on-screen at once, with up to 10,000 particles firing off in full-out combat.
- Seamless zoom in and out, from looking at a one-man fighter to viewing your entire empire spanning billions of kilometers of space.
- Defend your worlds by constructing massive starbases, deploying deadly minefields, and researching advanced defensive technologies.
- Create strong alliances and gain powerful pact bonuses using the all new diplomacy system.
- Bribe or hire pirates to wipe out your opponents, but beware, the pirates gain strength over time and can also be used against you!
- Play online with up to 10 friends via Ironclad Online.
Categories in common with Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity: Strategy
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features:
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools - Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems - Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems - Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) - Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) - StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha - We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
In Istrolid you design your own unique spaceships from a large number of parts to fit your strategy and play style. With no set units or factions you are free to create a fleet where each ship has its own balanced strengths and weaknesses, from basic fighters and bombers to hulking battleships and speedy destroyers.
Challenge your strategies and stretch your creativity, perfecting your spaceships' designs before taking them onto the proving grounds of battle. Jump straight into tense fights for territorial control where you maneuver your ships to best use their energy, ranges, firing arcs, turn rates and firepower.
Conquer an entire galaxy in the single player campaign, where you collect the parts you need to build bigger and meaner ships. Use them to defeat increasingly tougher and more complex opponents. Test the strength of your designs in multiplayer combat, fighting solo or with allies. Face custom AIs with their own fleet lineups or even design your own AI that fights by your side.
Are you ready?
27. Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Control your ship directly to show off your battle prowess. Aim and fire manually or command your gunners to do the job for you while you execute unique skills. Choose your companions to follow you into battle and if you need an extra hand, have your fleets join you in glorious combat. Battles in Warlords can vary from duels and small skirmishes to clashes of massive fleets in planetary orbits.
Construct ships and assemble your mighty war fleets to pitch them against the other war-mongering factions of Gemini, but be mindful of the situation you're sending them into. A seemingly weaker fleet can be accompanied by warmasters, well-trained specialists that can sway the battle in their favor, but fear not, you can have your fleet follow you so you can lead them to victory!
Upgrade your headquarters with additional modules to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships leading up to the station-size Proxima, unlock new structures and activate various bonuses that influence all of your territory. You are the leader of your people and a powerful leader deserves a stronghold.
Spread your influence and increase your resources by expanding your territory, but don't stretch your defenses too thin or your enemies might take advantage. Territory can be fortified and improved by building various resource and defense structures. Expand the T-Gate network to make your fleets travel across your ever-growing empire faster. A timely arrival can make all the difference.
Begin your adventure on a small, agile gunship and work your way up to a massive carrier class capable of deploying numerous fighter wings. Upgrade your chosen vessel of destruction with a plethora of weapons and enhancements. And to finish it all off, throw a coat of paint on it to get that perfect vessel you always wanted.KEY FEATURES:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
For more information, check out the official Starpoint Gemini Wiki on Gamepedia.
StarDrive sets a new benchmark for the ‘4X Space Strategy’ genre. Starting with a single planet and a small number of space-worthy vessels, you must venture forth into the galaxy, conquer new worlds, build new colonies and defend your very existence against those who would take what is yours. How you play is your decision. Use diplomacy or brute force. Trade, spy and research your way to galactic domination. Make friends, or create mortal enemies…
The heart of StarDrive is its ship design and combat engine.
StarDrive takes a modular approach to ship design, allowing the player to create custom ships where the composition and placement of ship modules really matters to the performance of a ship.. In combat, if your portside armour is taking a beating, then rotate around and show them the starboard side! Hide behind a friendly capital ship’s shields; warp into and out of the fray, launch fighters, lay mines, and so much more.Key Features
- Real time gameplay with a seamless zoom from a grand strategic view to a close-up action view
- Choose from 8 beautifully rendered alien races or design your own to lead into the stars; interact, negotiate and forge allegiances on your way to victory
- Expand your empire and colonize all kinds of planets, terraform and populate them and build them into specialized centers of trade or industry
- Research and unlock an array of technologies to improve your military and industrial capabilities
- Control your ships with classic real time strategy commands or jump into the fray by taking direct ‘arcade’ control of any ship in your empire
- Create your unique ship designs with the modular ship design system and determine your own fate in battle
- Create custom fleet formations and set rules of engagement in the easy-to-use fleet editor
- Steal technologies, incite rebellions, or rob your enemies blind with a rich agent-based espionage system
- Deploy ground troops from orbit to defeat the enemies’ last planetary defenses in ground combat
- Explore the rich universe that comes alive with random events, remnant elements, hidden treasures, deep space terrors and late-game threats
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
30. Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation, a turn-based dungeon-crawling game based on the Dungeons & Dragons Adventure System board games.
-- SETTING --
On the deadly peninsula of Chult, an adventuring party must fight their way through dangerous jungles, labyrinths and dungeons to find and reverse the cause of the death curse. Choose to play as one or more of the four adventurers (Artus Cimber, Asharra, Birdsong, and Dragonbait) to face many perilous challenges and deadly foes throughout the quest.
-- FEATURES --
- Unique Quests: The procedural map generation allows every quest to remain unique even when replaying them multiple times.
- Over 40 Quests: The game features a mix of Main Story quests and Side quests.
- A board game experience brought to life: The game highlights most of the features from the popular board game, combined with features unique to the digital version.
- Craft your way to Victory: Collect rare crafting materials. Craft powerful weapons and armors to strengthen your heroes.
- End Acererak’s reign of terror and bring peace to the region of Chult.
- Master your heroes' capabilities and hone new strategies.
- Explore and fight your way through perilous dungeons and jungles.
- Face hordes of monsters and terrible villains.
- Craft powerful weapons, armor, and accessories.
- Level up and unlock new possibilities.
- Find chests filled with treasures and materials.
31. Forbidden planet
“Of course there are worlds. Millions of them! Every star you see has worlds, and most of those you don't see.”
― Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
"Forbidden Planet" is a Space Strategy and Tower Defence like Game.
You control a small spaceship and your main goal is to protect your own home planet.
Explore the universe for resources.
Colonize other planets.
Defend from the asteroids.
Forbidden Planet features:
• Combination of 2D and 3D graphics
• Deep Strategic gameplay
• Planets, Spaceships, Asteroids and the deep Universe.
music by Projecteur.
32. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
Command the ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
ENHANCED EDITION: The Enhanced Edition of Deathwatch is a remastered and upgraded release specifically for PC players.
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- All missions remastered with dynamic lighting and special effects
- Brand new Space Marines from the Dark Angels, Imperial Fists and Black Templar chapters
- Fully re-designed, intuitive UI and customisable controls for keyboard and mouse
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
COLLECT: Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
33. Galcon 2: Galactic Conquest
Galcon 2 is a demolition derby in space! Send swarms of ships from planet to planet to conquer the galaxy in this fast paced multiplayer strategy game! Galcon 2 includes:
- Clans battling for galactic supremacy
- Tournament to prove your amazing skills
- Betting to take Galcoins from the weak
- Multiple ship shapes like triangle and trapezoid
- Slick planets made of lava and ice
Robothorium is a futuristic turn-based RPG combining rogue like gameplay and turn-based combat. Lead a robotic uprising by playing the AI, choose your allies by taking decisions and manage your team of robots to free them from the Human domination. Get the best items for your characters and specialize them through their talent trees to succeed in an advanced combat system!Synopsis
2052. Planet Earth. BreakTech, an enterprise specialised in robotic construction, is flourishing thanks to thorium, an unlimited and innovative power source. After many years of exploitation, robots are finally protesting for their rights. But the peaceful movement is quickly escalating to riots and the human repression is near. Now seen as a first degree threat, robots are hunted down and culled throughout the planet. You, S.I.A, an enhanced artificial intelligence, have to end this surrounding chaos and build a future for your robots. Unite with the new rebel factions, which have been engaged in turf war for months, then deal with cyborgs, humans and robots to lead your own robotic uprising.Gameplay
Play an AI to lead your own robotic uprising and deploy your robots in many places from factories to highly secured laboratories with different objectives to achieve. Select the best robots combination to succeed in your missions and to overcome traps and enemies guarding experimental projects or top secret datas. Upgrade the skills of your robots with their talent trees to make them even more efficient and dispose them strategically to achieve victory. Craft your equipment with components gathered during your missions thanks to an intuitive but deep crafting system. Complete randomly generated campaign levels and take decisions to choose your allies and your enemies. Build your own factory, orbital base or hangar in which you can spread traps and guards to prevent other players to steal your datas!Features
- Campaign mode with different types of missions and a storyline
- Randomly generated levels and enemies scaled with your level
- Wide assortment of exciting environments, locations and fearsome enemies
- Deep sci-fi universe with a lot of philosophy and reflection
- Decisions to take to choose your allies and your enemies
- Visual evolution of your robots when you equip them with different weapons and armors
- Tactical turn-based combat with advanced mechanics
- Wide array of skills and Ultimates to choose for your robots
- Randomly generated stats on items depending on their level
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value thanks to the random missions generator and level scaling
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
Hellion is a first person multiplayer space survival game.
It is a fusion of survival and space simulation genres that pits players against the deadly environment and one another. Survive in the harsh conditions of space and scavenge for air, fuel and other items necessary for survival. But keep in mind, you are not the only one out there. There are others, but will they help, or will they throw you to the void without a second thought? Remember, no matter how brutal space may seem, it cannot hold a candle to man.
Hellion is a solar system several thousand lightyears from Earth. Despite its distance, it is the target of the first interstellar colonization mission during the 23rd century. Almost a million colonists, suspended in cryogenic hibernation, leave Sol on a journey that would take many decades.
However, when they wake up, almost a century later, they find themselves trapped inside a nightmare. Instead of living in a manmade paradise, they are forced to fight for survival surrounded by deserted stations, incomplete orbital habitats and derelict warships.
With the closest rescue operation decades away, orbital economy in disarray and no authorities in sight, many turn to scavenging, stealing and outright violence. Few others try to live more civilized and begin uncovering the truth behind the largest disaster in human history.
Hellion is an ambitious project. It is an immersive world set in a solar system many lightyears from the comforts of Earth and is entirely based on the laws of Newtonian physics.
Hellion will make its debut as an Early Access game. EA version represents the basics of the vision behind this dark world. As our community grows and the player base expands, the game will evolve beyond these confines and become a true space survival that we can all enjoy. Open and honest communication between developers and community is the cornerstone of this idea. We are always open for discussion with our players as we believe that each and every one of us can add something to this project. Join us in the dystopian future that is Hellion and let’s build this world together!
Below is a comprehensive list of features planned for Hellion’s early access. Most of these are already in the game, some of them will undergo modification and improvement while others will be implemented during the course of Early Access (features marked as completed are the ones that will be present from the start and possibly modified and improved upon, based on community feedback)…
Space based on real physics
Explore a persistent solar system where all in-game objects from planets and moons to ships and stations abide by Newtonian Physics and full Orbital Mechanics. A seamless world you can immerse yourself in without interruptions. No instances or loading screens.
- Realistic scale solar system (completed)
- Newtonian Physics (completed)
- Orbital mechanics (completed)
- Seamless transitions (completed)
- Persistent universe (completed)
Experience sound that changes according to your environment, from the deathly silence of hard vacuum to the deafening roar of the ship’s engine room.
Find a way to survive in the most hostile environment known to man and learn how to protect yourself from vacuum, decompression, extreme temperatures and radiation.
- Vacuum and decompression (completed)
- Temperature (work in progress)
- Radiation (work in progress)
Find and repurpose abandoned station modules and ships for personal use, or strip them for parts to fix and upgrade your existing equipment.
- Parts (completed)
- Resources (completed)
- Station modules (completed)
- Ships (work in progress)
Grab a suit and your mining gear and EVA over to the nearby asteroid or fly your ship into the upper layers of a gas giant in order to harvest raw resources that can be refined into fuel, air and crafting components.
- Asteroid EVA mining (completed)
- Refining (completed)
- Asteroid Ship mining (work in progress)
- Gas giant harvesting (work in progress)
Stop relying on salvage and set up your own crafting facility. Create custom parts, weapons and other equipment to help you better survive in the hostile world of Hellion.
- Parts (work in progress)
- Weapons (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics. Learn how to exploit orbital mechanics and balance using RCS, main thrusters and warp.
- Piloting and Navigation (completed)
- Scanning (completed)
- Different propulsion systems (completed)
Exchange the safety of your ship for a thrilling EVA experience as you explore the ruins of mankind’s first interstellar colony in search of intel, resources and equipment. Experience the unique feel of zero gravity movement without restrictions and master the use of inertia for maximum benefits.
Modular ships, stations and gear
Fully modular and customizable ships, stations and equipment. Build a base from salvaged modules and customize it to your liking. Refit a salvaged vessel with additional modules and equipment according to your playstyle.
- Base building (completed)
- Ship modification (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Detailed space combat with subsystem targeting, complex damage propagation and last second repairs.
- Ship to ship combat (work in progress)
- Subsystem targeting and destruction (work in progress)
- Damage propagation (work in progress)
- Damage control mechanics (work in progress)
- Electronic warfare (work in progress)
Learn to maintain and resupply your ship, station and equipment or watch as everything you’ve worked hard to build falls apart around you.
- Complex resource management (completed)
- Stations (completed)
- Ships (completed)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Engage in a thrilling close quarters combat with other survivors and use environment to your advantage. Team up with other players for protection or build a crew of cutthroats and lead a boarding party to raid others.
- Close quarters combat (completed)
- Boarding (completed)
- Hacking and security (work in progress)
- Realistic wound mechanics (work in progress)
- Suite damage and degradation (work in progress)
Play as a lone wolf, team up with others or stab them in the back for personal gain. The choice is yours.Multi-crew ships (completed)
Bring your friends along for the ride, divide roles and form a competent crew.Realistic communications
Proximity chat, short and long range radio transmissions and FTL communication mechanics. Hail other ships, broadcast distress calls and eavesdrop on unsecure channels.
- Voice chat (work in progress)
- Radio mechanics (work in progress)
- FTL communications (work in progress)
36. Into the Stars
We’ve been under attack for 10 years now. Every 6 months the Skorn arrive, set on destroying our planet, and now few of us remain to defend what’s left. The massive Ark ships we’ve built in hopes of escaping them have all gone, save one. You must take the role of Captain of our final vessel, the Ark 13, and guide a hand-picked, but inexperienced crew on a journey fraught with intrigue and danger. The fate of the Endurance Coalition is uncertain and you could well be our last hope. How will you fare once you set out Into the Stars?
Into the Stars is an open-world Space Survival Simulation built in Unreal Engine 4, featuring an original score from Jack Wall.
Take the role of Captain as you explore a massive star system in search of a new home for humanity. Outfit your ship, hand pick your crew and set off on a journey where you must scavenge resources, shelter civilians and either outrun, or outgun a hostile alien force, in order to survive.Key Features
- Complete Control: Take command of your hand-picked, but inexperienced crew, and guide them through a star system packed with mystery and danger. Difficulty Settings allow you to tune the intensity of the enemy threat and the pace of your journey.
- Explore a Massive Star System: You have the freedom to set your course for salvation, but no approach is free from peril. Each of the 90 zones in this system present unique opportunities, along with challenges, and only you can find the path to success.
- Challenging volley-based Combat: A number of foes, who are unwilling to negotiate, await you on this voyage. That's why your ship is equipped with weapon systems that speak for the human race, in a language everyone can understand. Choose your target points, battle stations and crew wisely, if you want to survive numerous alien encounters.
- Music by Jack Wall: Driven by an original score from the legendary composer behind the music for Mass Effect, Call of Duty and Lost Planet.
- Replayability: Every decision you make as Captain, and every randomly generated obstacle the crew encounters, can affect the outcome of a mission, creating a different experience, every time you play.
37. Beyond Space Remastered Edition
A BREATHTAKING SPACE ADVENTURE
Beyond Space is a cutting-edge 3D space shooter game that immerses players in the darkest plots in a similar vein to the best Space Operas.
Scores of planetary systems, nebulas and asteroid fields to explore. Fully detailed 3D Graphics, mesmerizing, beautifully painted spacescapes, spectacular special effects, and rendered glows, lights, sun flares and reflections.
All of which intensified with an ambient yet dynamic soundtrack and great sound effects.
You are Max Walker, a spacefaring adventurer and pilot-for-hire, who gets drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict.
AN EPIC SPACE ODYSSEY WORTHY OF THE GREATEST HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS
Our journey begins when Max Walker starts a contract with the Alliance of Planets and immediately gets drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict.
His mission will take him beyond the reaches of space, while fighting many different opponents and meeting pirate overlords, scheming politicians, deceitful allies and ambitious leaders – all entangled in a space epic that will change the face of the galaxy.
Dive into this original story with its rich and captivating storyline localized in English with English actor-voiced dialogues and cutscenes.
TAKE CONTROL OF POWERFUL SPACEFIGHTERS
Aboard your ship, show off your pilot skills with barrel rolls and boost jumps, while keeping a close eye on your "Incoming" warning system and shaking off tailing enemies and guided missiles...
Unlock a great variety of ships in the Hangar and select your weapons, shields and afterburners among the dozens of items to create thousands of possible combinations… to face any situation.
Enemies in Beyond Space are smart and characterized by their AI. Different units perform their own battlefield tactics. Fleet Squadrons will gather to strike, whereas pirates will act in a more disorganized manner… making them more unpredictable.
Advanced AI with an adjustable difficulty level to keep all players on their toes.
38. Steel Ocean
“Steel Ocean” is a free-to-play, MMO shooting game. As a navy commander, you may choose 6 types of warships used in the World War II to fight the 16vs16 battles. Start the voyage with your warships and fight for the honor of your fleet!
Essence of team play: Tactics first
- 6 warship types and over 100 famous warships with distinctive features.
Steel Ocean presents the 6 most representative warships of the modern and contemporary naval system, namely, destroyer, light cruiser, heavy cruiser, battleship, carrier, and particularly the “deep sea killer” – submarine, appearing for the first time.
- Incorporating hundreds of classic tactics, and supporting the original tactic system.
Steel Ocean also restores hundreds of classic sea battle tactics and sea battle maps. The players may replay the “Wolf pack tactics”, “Competing for T head” and other famous tactics at real time, and independently design the new tactics based on the maps, natural environment, weather conditions, warship combination and other objective factors.
- Diversified competition modes, and team play varying from modes.
The actual sea warfare is not merely the exchange of firepower. Steel Ocean provides tens of combat modes, from the MOBA random matching for combat, the battle to seize the isle for testing the team tactics, to the short distance contact battle without isle, combat of small teams in different sizes, and even the super large legion PVP battlefield in the boundless water…, available to meet the different requirements of game players. Each mode includes several sets of applicable tactics and derivative skills, bringing the endless and changeable battlefield experience.
- Highly immersive interactive map to restore World War II scenarios.
The development team of Steel Ocean accurately simulates the isles, reefs, buildings, metrological, weather conditions, etc. of many sea areas in the world, based on the results of consulting extensive historic records and many times of site surveys, and the actual geographic environment data.
- Separated Damage Calculation system to ensure more accurate attack.
In addition to the original damage calculation by health bars of the TPS vehicle war games, Steel Ocean is incorporated with the separated damage calculation system (“SDC”).
- Commanded by hundreds of officers of World War II, providing warships with tactic soul.
Steel Ocean includes the innovative warship commander system, incorporated with hundreds of famous navy generals during the 2nd World War, based on the actual history of the period, to impart the cold warships with the different tactic features.
- Unique legion system to create super marine legions.
The fleet guild system provides a big platform for players to communicate on tactics, and also combines the team play and the fleet growth mechanism into one.
- Built-in radio voice to effectively restore maritime communication.
One of the most critical factors deciding the success or failure of a military operation is intelligence. The information communication at any place and at any time is the basis for the battle with the team collaboration, and the key for realizing the strategic cooperation of multiple warship types in the modern sea battles.
39. SOL: Exodus
By the year 2500, Earth had become toxic and unsafe for human life. Pollution and overpopulation had ravaged the planet, forcing humanity to the stars. Colonies and settlements soon sprung up across the solar system, but man had not left its thirst for war behind. Then, they learned their sun was dying, and everything changed. Only when faced with threat greater than each other did the nations of man finally come together. The United Colonies of SOL (UCS) was born, its first and only mission: to locate a new home for mankind, safely beyond the doomed borders of our solar system.
Suit up and take on the role of the Lieutenant Commander, ace fighter pilot and 2nd in command of the UCS Atlas, as you search for a new home, battle a mysterious enemy, and rescue humanity from a fiery end.
- Experience an action space shooter like no other with Unreal™-powered visuals.
- Eight epic missions take you across breathtaking landmarks of our solar system, including Pluto, Neptune, Triton, Uranus, Saturn, and Titan.
- Utilize the advanced weaponry of your UCS HADES space fighter, including dual gatling guns, tracking missiles and MAG cannon.
- Engage a variety of enemy fighters, bombers, drones and more as you protect civilian transports and defend installations from attack.
- Take down massive capital ships by hacking into them and revealing their weak points or turning their weapons on one another.
- Learn the origins of your shadowy foes as the plot unfolds through full voice-acted dialogue
- Replay missions to earn higher ranks and perform heroic actions to earn upgrade points which can be used to improve your fighter.
- Top your friends on Steam leaderboards and compare your medals with dozens of achievements to unlock!
- Fully remappable controls support USB gamepads, joysticks, and mouse/keyboard control schemes.
40. Space Food Truck
Space Food Truck is a cooperative, culinary scifi adventure. 1-4 players take on unique roles aboard the Galaxy Gourmet. Their mission: explore a vast, procedurally-generated galaxy in search of exotic ingredients, craft delicious recipes, and build a powerful collection of items and abilities to withstand the untold dangers of deep space.GameplayYour team's goal is to complete all of your recipe objectives, which means collecting ingredients, crafting each dish, and taking it to the planet that's craving it. Each of the four unique roles aboard your ship contribute in their own way, and they'll all need to work in concert to succeed! Just like on a real space food truck.
- The Captain plots your ship's course, scouring the galaxy for stronger items and tastier ingredients.
- The Chef collects ingredients that other players discover and crafts them into delicious dishes. He occasionally eats his own cards.
- The Scientist researches each of the roles on your ship, choosing which crew members to empower with new abilities. He'll sometimes stumble upon artificial ingredients.
- The Engineer repairs and upgrades the ship, which is constantly pummeled by misfortune.
Each character begins the game with a small deck of 10 cards, which you'll play to move around the ship and do your job. You must add a card to your personal deck each turn, and you'll be reshuffling and drawing items and abilities from it all game long. Your goal is to assemble the strongest, most versatile collection possible to do your job, and ultimately bring honor and glory to your food truck.
- Supports 1-4 players locally or online.
- 4 Difficulties: Mild, Medium, Thai Hot, and Dragon Sweat
- Our procedural galaxy holds new surprises every play through!
- Games last 1-2 hours, save and stop anytime.
- Resume your offline games online, or vice versa.
- Invite your friends or match randomly.
- Play a live game from start to finish, or take turns asynchronously.
- 25 Achievements to tackle, plus 8 Steam trading cards to collect
41. Star Ruler 2
Star Ruler 2 is a massive scale 4X/RTS set in space. Explore dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of systems in a galaxy of your choosing, expand across its planets, exploit the resources you find, and ultimately exterminate any who stand in your way. The fate of your empire depends on your ability to master the economy, field a military, influence galactic politics, and learn what you can about the universe.Galactic EconomyColonize planets, each with one of dozens of resources, working in unison to create bustling centers of production. The resources you choose matter, and will guide your empire and its conflicts throughout the entire game.Custom ShipsDesign ships that fit your needs, strategies, and tactics using our new 'blueprint painting' approach to ship design. Quickly and intuitively lay out the armor, weapons, engines, and internals of your vessels.Politics with PowerDiplomacy and influence gathering are reinvented as a core mechanic of the game, giving meaningful alternative options to players and serving as a platform of interaction both between players and AIs as well as humans in multiplayer. Harness your influence to annex territory, spy on enemies, aid allies, and more! You truly have the opportunity to affect the political landscape.Massive ScaleRunning on our internally developed Starflare Engine, Star Ruler 2 is able to make full use of multi-core cpus, and runs on both 32 bit and 64 bit machines. The size of a galaxy is only limited by your hardware and ambitions!Intricate ResearchExpand your knowledge through a grid of numerous technologies, big and small. Improve nearly every aspect of your empire.Complete ModdabilityYou can modify the gameplay, graphics, interface, and virtually every other facet of the game through scripts and data files, giving unprecedented freedom to the modding community to implement any feature they want. Use the in-game mod editor to add or change most content, and upload your mod to the Steam Workshop!Full MultiplayerStar Ruler 2 features complete multiplayer support with up to 28 players and AIs in the same game.
Games above 8 players or in galaxies of several hundred systems may exceed the capacity of a typical home connection. Consider playing very large games on LAN.Cross-Platform SupportStar Ruler 2 supports both Windows and Linux, with all game features supported fully on and between both operating systems.
42. Between the Stars
Between the Stars is a roguelike game with action and strategy elements that puts you in the shoes of a stellar cruiser captain. Your mission is to travel to the capital to warn of the imminent attack of the Children of the Sun, the faction that dominates the outer worlds of the known universe. To carry out your mission you will have to cross the galaxy, face new challenges in each jump, make difficult decisions that will affect your ship, your crew and the world around you, improve your ship's equipment and fight in exciting battles to survive.
- Fight in intense space battles.
- Use the special abilities of your ship at the right time to make a difference on the battlefield.
- Recruit other ships to join you on your adventure.
- Unlock new ships through achievements. Each ship has its own style and special abilities that makes it unique.
- Choose your captain in each game. The captain brings his fighting style and unique bonuses to the ship, but keep in mind that death is permanent and if he dies in the game you will not be able to choose it again and a new captain will replace it.
- Captains have an unique look and attributes combination.
- Sectors, star maps, enemies and space stations are procedurally generated. None game will be like the previous one!
- Travel to the capital of the Republic and prevent the army of The Children of the Sun catch you.
- Equip your ship and upgrade your equipment during the course of the adventure.
- Recruit new crew to replace the casualties and make the right decisions to increase their level more quickly and keep your crew safe.
- Search among the remains of other ships to get resources, but beware, resource extraction operations are dangerous!
- Hundreds of different events will test your ability and your crew.
- The decisions that you make in each event will condition the evolution of the game and may cause your captain to gain attributes.
43. Thea 2: The Shattering
Thea 2: The Shattering is a follow-up to the successful Thea: The Awakening, which brings the idea of innovative genre hybrid, with elements of turn-based, 4X strategy, survival, RPG and a card game, to entirely new and thoroughly polished level.
The player takes on a role of a deity from the Slavic mythology-inspired pantheon and as such, controls the fate of a small flock of believers struggling for survival. This goal can be achieved in many ways, from diplomacy to war, from exploring to conquering, but any playstyle will surely lead to completely unique adventures thanks to the procedurally generated environments. Rich options, from crafting to town-building system, as well as the co-op multiplayer gameplay, make Thea 2 an ideal choice for tactically minded players, who are up for a challenge.
- Explore rich, procedurally generated and diverse new environments and biomes.
- Expand your influence in the world, build towns, widen your territories or chose to remain a nomad.
- Exterminate your way to victory, battle through the vast array of creatures or simply strive to survive till sunrise.
- Exploit the many wonders of the land - discover and combine resources, collect materials and craft them into your equipment.
- Become a deity of Thea and direct your chosen to victory in a world inspired by Slavic myth and folklore.
- Play together - co-op mode for up to 3 players allows you to build your pantheon with friends.
- Choose your playstyle - become a warlord or a diplomat, or simply remain an outsider wandering the world in search of glory.
- Survive any way you can and choose your challenge style as you resolve conflicts via battle, mental or spiritual challenges.
- Free DLCs, built-in adventures editor and other modding tools.
44. Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon
Disney's Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon is a 3D RTS game focusing on space combat. In the main campaign's story-driven missions, you begin play as Jim Hawkins, a cadet in the Royal Navy's fight against pirates and the deadly Procyon Fleet, with an eye toward eventual promotion to fleet commander. Skirmish and multiplayer modes allow the choice of playing as all three factions.
Successfully completed missions result in ship and fleet enhancements, more experienced crews, and upgraded weapons. Royal Navy Fleet weapons are only slightly inferior to the reworked weapons of the Procyon Fleet but are sturdier and less vulnerable. Ships for the Royal Navy range from torpedo boats and war sloops to escorts, frigates, and the impressive StarHammer, while pirates man sloops, gunboats, schooners, assault cutters, and more, including several unique designs like the carrack and barque. The Procyon Fleet is built for speed and maneuverability, geared for fast hit-and-run attacks, and as the game progresses, news of a mysterious Ironclad Fleet surfaces as well.
Ship designs in Battle at Procyon are fashioned after the seafaring ships from the golden age of sail, with solar winds filling the sails and rigging. Arsenals reflect futuristic models of light, medium, and heavy weapons such as laserball and plasma cannons, beam weapons, Gatling guns, harpoons, fire and net launchers, gravity waves, torpedoes, mortars, and more. Other features include multiple waypoint settings, star maps, panic fire, secondary ship control, docking, repairing, towing, grappling, and boarding actions.
45. Encased: a sci-fi post-apocalyptic RPG
Old-school isometric RPG;
- Sci-fi and post-apocalyptic setting;
- Turn-based combat system;
- Single protagonist with companions;
- Story campaign of approximately 30+ hours long with significant replay potential;
- Dozens and dozens of side quests to adventure;
- Gigantic open world via the global map with about 200 handcrafted locations to explore;
- More than 75 unique random encounters.Story premise
The events of the game happen inside the Dome – an artificial construction of unknown origin. The Dome is indestructible. Technology, items, and relics can be extracted from it, but people who enter the Dome are not able to leave it. Beneath the ground yet more mystery awaits, as the Dome is just the tip of an enormous complex hidden beneath the sands. These ancient underground labyrinths contain artifacts, weapons and AI systems that control the complex… not to mention lethal traps and dangerous anomalies that guard the riches.
Research and exploration of the Dome are conducted by staff of the C.R.O.N.U.S. Foundation. To the outside world, little is known about the inner workings of C.R.O.N.U.S. Those that sign up for a life within the Dome do not speak of their experiences, and those managing the Foundation from outside speak even less. Thanks to the powerful artifacts extracted from within the Dome, C.R.O.N.U.S. have become powerful enough to hold sway over the leaders of the world. Now, the fate of the entire planet rests in the hands of the soldiers, businessmen, scientists and even criminals who comprise the ranks of C.R.O.N.U.S.
In the end, the Foundation’s political machinations led to nuclear war, the echo of which was heard inside the Dome. All communication means with the outside world were lost, and another power has now arisen – something that explorers never faced before. An intelligent entity has awakened in the depths of the underground complex, causing death and destruction. Within the Dome, the survivors will have to build a new civilization upon the ruins of the old one, and the player’s character is among them.Combat
- Encased combat is inspired by classic, tactical turn-based systems, with a grid overlay, action points, cover system, special abilities, various ammo and damage types, many different resistances, and more!
- The player has direct control over his character only. You will manage the behavior and tactics of their your henchmen but their specific actions will be guided by the game’s combat AI system, introducing funny and interesting situations into your battles.
- There are dozens of weapons to be found, many of which can be stripped and upgraded.
- Impacting the narrative
Maelstrom dominates everything, its telepathic rage sowing chaos in the minds of everyone trapped under the Dome. But the player, having “freed” the entity, enjoys a special relationship with it. The two of you have regular interactions, and Maelstrom may even grant “wishes” to the player... but be warned: every call for assistance will eventually incur a price.
- Impacting the gameplay
Maelstrom’s power grows stronger the closer you move to the heart of the Dome, and that is exactly where you must go to find the answers. There is a special stat influencing interactions with Maelstrom: Psyche. Resistance to Maelstrom’s negative effect can be developed in several ways, and develop it you must before you may venture deeper into the Dome. There is also a special skill branch related to Psychic abilities.Factions
Following the devastating events of Maelstrom’s release, CRONUS splintered into multiple other, often warring, factions. The world has changed while you were in stasis, but has the nature of Man?
Trapped inside the Dome like spiders in a jar, these factions will show the worst and best of humankind. Will you join them, or strike out on your own?
Each faction has two unique endings. Likewise, there are two endings for those who choose to go it alone.Justice System
If the player chooses to commit crimes against society, he will incur penalties to his reputation, and earn titles ranging from ‘Petty Thief’ to ‘Enemy of the State,’ or even ‘Threat to Humanity.’
Crime begets punishment. The player may be fined, imprisoned, and even executed. Luckily, there are several ways to deal with your arrest: bribe judges, organize a jailbreak, or return alive from the Labyrinth of Death (this last one may be particularly challenging).Global Map
The Dome is huge and for the most part is an open sandbox (if you are able to resist the psychic presence of Maelstrom). The map consists of more than 170 sectors, each carefully planned and handcrafted. There are abandoned bunkers, black caves, the complexes of the Forefathers, as well as wastes, swamps and other biomes.Random EncountersRandom encounters have been a standby of the old-school role playing game since the dawn of the genre. But Encased will bring them to a new level. Each encounter is a separate post-apocalyptic story, not just a bunch of critters attacking you. Want to participate in a game of Russian Roulette? Find a pathway through a deadly anomaly to find a rare relic? Defend an automated rail transport from raiders? Or end up a victim yourself? All this awaits you, in addition to more classic encounters like fighting bandit scum and haggling with caravan traders.
46. Conquest: Frontier Wars
Mankind has finally learned how to explore the outer regions of space using wormhole technology, but Man is not alone in the Void. Two other races are also exploring and exploiting the cosmos for its resources and living space: the Mantis, an insect-like race whose technology relies on large numbers of quick fleets, and the Celaerans, beings of energy cursed by their creators to spend their lives in strange, armored canisters. Expand your fleet, explore your universe, and crush your opponents!
Conquest: Frontier Wars features large-scale fleet battles, intelligent fleet admirals who serve under your command as hero units, and pulse-pounding deep space RTS Sci-Fi gameplay! Manage your supply lines while waging war in multiple maps simultaneously. Don’t let your fleets collapse because as the old maxim states: your fleet is your fate.
- Oversee up to 16 interplanetary battle maps at once through the cunning use of wormholes.
- Enter a new dimension of strategic possibilities with the supply line management system.
- Command up to 6 highly intelligent fleet admirals who implement your orders, assess threats, and react with organized tactics.
Also includes Game Manual, Soundtrack, and Source Code in download.
Categories in common with Conquest: Frontier Wars: Strategy
47. Black Paradox
Play as Black Paradox, a bounty hunter, able to travel in time by manipulating black holes’ energy.
Help him defeat the Hellraisers, the most cruel criminal organization in space, and its 7 leaders.
Black Paradox is a fast paced rogue-lite shoot 'em up with an amazing pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack.
The game features both single player and local Co-op, to double the fun while hunting for bounties! Use many different weapons, upgrades and drones to succeed in your quest.
- 15+ weapons with more to come in future updates!
- 15+ powerups with more to come in future updates!
- 10+ deadly drones, little helpers that pack a lot of punch! Here too, more will come in future updates!
- A space bending ultimate move, the "Black Paradox", so powerful that the main character got his name from it
- 50+ different enemies all with its own attack patterns. More to come in future updates!
- 7 deadly bosses with unique attacks
- A growth system to give the player more powers while upgrading his stats
- Integrated control support for all kinds of controllers!
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art
- Awesome Synth-Wave soundtrack
In the complete version of the game we'd like to have at least 50+ powerups, 30+ weapons and increase the enemies to at least 80.
Also, we're planning alternative and secret bosses and endings and we want to add at least one more playable character.
Detached is a space exploration VR game that demands tactics and skill to survive. Strap yourself in for hardcore gameplay uniquely designed for VR headsets.
Trapped in an abandoned space station, you must race against borrowed time to find your crew before your oxygen supply runs out. As you solve puzzles to open airlocks, locate power cores and disable transmitters, something tells you that you won’t be alone when you finally escape into the universe’s deep infinity.Core Features
- Go Hardcore – Experience 360-degree freedom of movement, rotation and acceleration in a sandbox environment built for VR headsets.
- It’s Getting So Atmospheric – Discover the wide blue yonder inspired by the sublimity of Gravity with an accompanying fully orchestrated score composed by Mikołaj Stroiński (The Witcher 3, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter).
- Blast, Splinter and Charge – Employ Shield, Boost and EMP Rockets skills in both single-player and multiplayer modes. Hit targets with lock-on missiles built into your suit. Master weapon cool down times before your opponent gets the upper hand. Gain temporary immunity with the shield skill. Exploit boosting tunnels to gain a speed advantage.
- Astronautic Drills – Get to grips with your spacesuit’s controls in a zero-G environment through a dynamic tutorial before venturing into outer space. FPS-style steering will introduce newbies and those sensitive to VR playing to the hardcore VR experience.
- Blink and You’ll Miss It – Challenge a friend to Detached’s nail-biting PvP mode and then spend time getting acquainted with the infinite universe in single-player mode.
Most people adhere to the last remaining code of humanity: no killing. But in the lonely expanse of space where resources are low, many are willing to bend the rules to survive.
“Detached will give you tons of freedom in how you play, and the gaming sensation is intense,” says Łukasz Hacura, Creative Director of Anshar Studios, “players of our Early Access release told us exactly what we needed to know to make the game absolutely electrifying for virtual reality headset users.”
Detached isn't just a game; it’s an experience. Unlike many games where VR is a mere expansion, VR is the primary asset of Detached. To complete the game, you must master the controls of your EVA spacesuit and develop your ability to move in a realistic zero-G environment.
Put your skills to the test in both single-player and multiplayer modes. Multiplayer pits you against your friends in an entirely new take on capture the flag. Race against each other to gather the necessary skills and complete your mission. Every second is precious, and every choice you make can mark the difference between life and death.
Single-player mode makes full use of the VR headset, giving you the chance to interact with the tranquil expanse of space. Beta players have lauded Detached’s sandbox environment that encourages players to enjoy the types of experiences normally only felt by astronauts.
49. Polynomial 2 - Universe of the Music
Enter an endless universe of stars with glowing fractal nebulae that animate to your music as you engage in space combat. Use rockets, lasers, even healing flower fractals as you rid this strange, beautiful land from invaders in Polynomial 2.
Early Access version main features:
- Original game engine.
- 9 unique levels with different game scenarios and goals. We also include levels under development, and you're welcome to participate in level design by contributing your opinions and ideas on our community forum.
- Procedurally-generated arcade mode.
- 10+ enemies, 4 weapons, bonuses. We're planning to add more weapons and more enemies during the Early Access period.
- 6+ Screensaver modes for music listening and passive gameplay.
- 60+ minutes of original soundtrack.
- Music visualizer with the ability to add your own music and playlists (M3U). The game can also animate to the music that is being played on your computer (via "What you hear" capture option) or use a microphone / line in.
- Built-in custom resolution screenshot rendering.
- Full controller support (Steam, Xbox).
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, other SteamVR-compatible headsets may work).
50. Infinity Wings - Scout & Grunt
Infinity Wings - Scout & Grunt
Infinity Wings - Scout & Grunt Take control of your chosen fighter (either Scout or Grunt) in this side scrolling shooter.
Battle your way through hazardous procedurally generated galaxies to achieve the highest score and rank as the best fighter pilot.
Infinity Wings uses both 2D and 3D graphics to bring the excitement of these space battles to life. With vibrant weapon effects and challenging boss battles, this game will test your skill and amaze you with its visuals.
*Play as Different Spaceships (Scout or Grunt)
*Compete on World Wide Leader boards
*Exclusive Weapons/Firepower for Each Ship
*Challenging Enemy Battleships and Boss Battles
*Progressive Difficulty - Each Wave of Hazards Increasingly Test Your Skills
*Each Level of the Game is Procedurally Generated, Every Time You Play the Game is Different
This Game Brings Back Old School Memories and Nostalgia of Classic 2D Shooters - But with a Modern TwistChoose your fighter and relive the excitement, of classic shoot'em ups with Infinity Wings!