Trying to find games like Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse are:
- arrow_rightWolfenstein: The New Order
- arrow_rightBioShock 2
- arrow_rightDarksiders Warmastered Edition
- arrow_rightHELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
- arrow_rightWasteland 2: Director's Cut
- arrow_rightTrain Valley
- arrow_rightAlchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
- arrow_rightGrim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
100 Best Games Like Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (45)
- iOS (49)
- Android (53)
- macOS (89)
- Linux (58)
- Nintendo Switch (33)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (25)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (31)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (6)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (2)
- 3DO (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (2)
- Web (1)
1. Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The New Order is the ninth instalment in the Wolfenstein franchise. A first-person shooter with a primary target - killings Nazis. You play as Captain William Blazkowicz in an alternative universe in 1946. You and your friend Fergus Reid are attacking the castle of General Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, who's the main villain of the game. When the attack goes completely wrong, you have to help Captain Blazkowicz in getting rid of the Nazis in the USA. The games core mechanic is the ability to use two weapons in both hands, making every single encounter unique. Also, the game has a skill tree, which gives Captain Blazkowicz new ways of killing Nazis. This game will try to push you off limits, will provide you with a significant challenge and give you a decent story with memorable characters. Adrenaline, laughing and even some dramatic moments stuns the player as he travels through the world of Wolfenstein.
2. BioShock 2
The second game returns us to the city of Rapture, on the New Year’s Eve, but this time player takes control of Subject Delta, Big Daddy, that’s been separated from his little sister and has been forced to shoot himself 2 years before the events of the first game took place. And after his awakening 10 years later, players will help to save the last sane citizens of Rapture. As seen in the previous game, the player will have access to new weapons, unique to Big Daddies, power drill and a rivet gun, alongside an array of plasmids, Tonics, and guns. Now players will be able not only save Little Sisters from other Big Daddies, and then either harvest ADAM directly, or protect them while they collect ADAM for their new guardian. Bioshock introduces a new enemy type, Big Sisters, which are extremely agile and fast versions of Big Daddies. Newly added multiplayer brings several never seen formats to the series. Aside from expected Deathmatches, the game added story-driven mode Fall of Rapture.
3. Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a third person slasher/RPG. A remaster of the original release of 2010. The game features a fictional world, where mythical creatures exist in something resembling our reality.
The game’s protagonist is called War, the first Rider of Apocalypse from the biblical stories. His story is tied to his own mistakes, and the player has to restore order and the main character’s good name. Coincidentally, the actions that can be performed by the player include masterful executions, implementation of a wide variety of weapons, and many more brutal exercises of power. The role-playing elements will help the main character progress through the game and add more flavor to the gameplay.
The Warmastered Edition, compared to the original game, improves in graphics, performance, and overall quality-of-life features, making the player’s experience most smooth, and allowing to be run on the most powerful gaming rigs.
4. HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Skeletonized rabbit Ash lives in Hell, he's a prince of that place. Ash is busy recovering his hellish reputation - killing everyone in Hell, who saw his photo with a rubber duckling in the bath. Apparently, among the princes of Hell to play with the duckling is not common. Each monster, killed by Ash, opens the way to the next - totally Ash has to kill a hundred monsters.
Ash is chasing monsters in several spaces that have their own design. Among them there is a cave, a laboratory, a spaceship with a team of talking animals and a casino.
The game is good for its mood - ironic and humorous, which is maintained throughout the game and is always surprised by an abundance of jokes and fancies. The game is full of surprises. Unexpected ways of murder, stylish crazy monsters, excellent finds for the hero. There is always something going on in the game - and not only with the hero. On the whole space of the screen, the world lives and turns into something previously unprecedented and exciting.
5. Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark... or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
- Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
Director's Cut New Features:
- Complete Graphics Overhaul: Rebuilt in Unity 5, Wasteland 2's environments and characters have been updated to take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
- Perks &: Quirks: Customize your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... and drawbacks.
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the Wasteland to life like never before.
6. Train Valley
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
8. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Enter an enchanting world of legends and magic, filled with gloomy forests, forbidden temples, and abandoned castles; a realm of dark secrets, where your destiny was written long before your birth...
Within the shadow of an ancient forest, on the bottom of a foggy valley, stands the lonely village of Ravenbrook. The folk there are cheerful and diligent, yet warily superstitious. They surround the village with countless charms to keep the evil spirits at bay, for on the other side of the forest, there lies a seemingly bottomless pit, known as the Abyss. It is the place the villagers of Ravenbrook fear most...
On this night, a young woman is returning home for her twin sister’s wedding. The sisters haven’t seen each other in years. Yet the invitation was strange, almost as if someone else wrote it, other than her twin. But still she comes, ignorant of the danger that awaits...
For just before the wedding, amidst the happiness and reverie, a stranger arrived in Ravenbrook...
- Thrilling story, full of intrigue and adventure
- Fuzzy sidekick – the cutest kitty helper you’ve ever met
- 24 versatile mini-games and 14 hidden object scenes
- 38 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- 11 intriguing characters with different passions and dark secrets
- The Book of Elusive Objects tells the story of local legend
- Collect 30 Spirits of the Forest for your Faerie Meadow
- Additional, intriguing story
- 24 achievements to unlock
9. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren`s Call
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call is the sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.This epic adventure features an exciting plot full of outstanding puzzles and unforeseeable twists and turns.
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a package from a mysterious messenger, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. Inside the package she finds an artifact, and instantly assailants descend on the museum to rob her. The artifact is stolen. Sarah lowers her head in disbelief as she realizes that again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep.
Next Sarah finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing town which holds an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the rest of the town’s denizens are suffering from a curse that is gradually turning them into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures… a curse that was cast by none other than the mayor, Murray, and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones.
- Thrilling storyline with complex plot based on a dark mystery
- Unusual depth of character for the Hidden Object genre
- AAA-quality cinematics
- A plethora of majestic locations
- Varied gameplay: interactive hidden-object scenes, mahjong, and many others
- Three different types of collectible objects
- The sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, building on the first game’s story
- Bonus gameplay: an additional adventure, telling the story of the praetorians who seek redemption after decades of serving Major Murray
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Replayable minigames and HO scenes
10. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
Embark on a dangerous quest through mysterious ruins and magical woods in the second chapter of Grim Legends series. Save the young queen from a mortal danger and change the faith of the entire kingdom!
When a mysterious illness befalls the queen of the Eagle Kingdom, a famous healer is summoned to Eagle Castle to examine her.
The Healer’s quest takes a sudden turn when the infant prince vanishes under mysterious circumstances. The queen is accused of practicing dark magic and thrown into the prison tower.
According to the kingdom’s law, sorcery is a crime punishable by death. The desperate King, believing his wife is innocent, begs the healer to find a way to exonerate the queen.
The protagonist has only one day to reach the ruins of the Swan Kingdom and unravel the mystery behind the ruling family’s curse. Only then will she manage to find the young heir to the throne and save the queen from her execution.
Will the healer be successful in saving the queen? Will she rescue the little prince from the clutches of dark magic?
The fate of two kingdoms lies in the healer’s hands.
- A legendary realm imagined brilliantly in 42 hand-painted locations
- 3 fairy-tale sidekicks to help you in times of need
- 32 challenging mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 14 intriguing characters to meet on your journey
- An additional story told from two different perspectives!
- 29 achievements to unlock!
11. Eventide: Slavic Fable
"Eventide: Slavic Fable is an exciting adventure game inspired by Slavic mythology.
Set in a contemporary heritage park where mythical Slavic creatures co-exist with humans, the adventure begins when the protagonist, a famous botanist, receives an alarming invitation from her grandmother, the park's curator. The protagonist is tasked with saving an endangered plant, but this turns out to be the least of her concerns. Her Grandma is kidnapped by the mysterious Boruta, who is plotting to conquer and destroy the world using the park's ancient magic.
The protagonist must seek alliance with the creatures living in the park, in order to defeat the villain, save her Grandma, and prevent worldwide calamity. Will she be able to stop Boruta and his evil forces?"
- Visit 38 diverse locations to save your Grandma - and the world!
- Challenge yourself in 43 HO scenes!
- Explore an ancient, mythic world!
- Solve the mystery of the magical Fern Flower!
12. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
PLAY THE CAPTIVATING THIRD INSTALLMENT OF GRIM LEGENDS!
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City is a high-quality hidden object puzzle adventure game that focuses on mini games and puzzle solving in the creepy scenery of a gothic city.
HUNT MONSTERS IN THE HAND PAINTED GOTHIC CITY!
Sylvia, the acolyte of the mysterious monster hunting Order, loses her memory. One year later, the Incarceri Stone – a powerful artifact that binds Koshmaar, a horrifying creature from another world – is stolen!
36 CAPTIVATING HAND PAINTED LOCATIONS!
Sylvia and her master, Solomon, embark on an adventure that will lead them into the city of Lichtenheim, where they will face the thief whose identity will come as no less a shock than the actual disappearance of the artifact.
TEST YOURSELF IN 36 MINI GAMES AND HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
The heroin and her mentor will need to put on their detective hats and face not only the evil forces within the gothic walls of the grim city, but also dark secrets from the past. Will Silvia succeed in recovering the Incarceri and prevent the Koshmaar from breaking free? Will she muster the courage to save Lichtenheim and its inhabitants?
HELP THE ESTRANGED LOVERS IN A BONUS ADVENTURE FROM THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION!
The additional content contains an immersive bonus adventure that will pull you deeper into the game!
BRING THE HIDDEN OBJECTS PUZZLES ADVENTURE WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi Fi required for this offline game!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR NEW ADVENTURE GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, stories, tales, and eerie mysteries await in our selection of immersive hidden object puzzle games!
- Master the third installment of Grim Legends!
- 36 atmospheric hand-painted locations!
- Test yourself in 36 mini-games and hidden object scenes!
- Help the estranged lovers in bonus adventure!
- Examine and put together useful items!
13. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose) embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books… and convert them into pure profit!
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!KEY FEATURES:
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BUDDY DUO: Yooka and Laylee boast an awesome arsenal of abilities built for platforming fun and unlocked with added freedom from the serpent salesman Trowzer.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH: Purchase and unlock moves with freedom, choose to expand your favourite worlds into even larger, more complex playgrounds and equip unique Tonic gameplay modifiers to customise your play style. Every player will have a unique experience.
A COLLECT-EM-UP FOR THE MODERN ERA: Seek out a roster of shiny collectibles with gameplay progression at their core (as well as other, more valuable materials), such as the dual action Butterfly Energy or tricky Ghost Writers!
A CAST TO LAST: Meet (or beat) a huge cast of memorable characters brought to life by the art and audio teams behind legendary platform games, and destined to endure in future adventures as part of Playtonic Universe. Expect all manner of grunts, squeaks and squawks.
A DREAM SOUNDTRACK: David Wise (Donkey Kong Country) and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo-Kazooie) combine for a melodic masterpiece! Seriously, clean out your ears – they’re in for a treat.
BUDDY UP: Establish your own buddy-duo and adventure through Yooka-Laylee in co-op mode! Taking control of a unique co-op character, a second player can assist Yooka and Laylee by stunning enemies and helping them tackle tricky challenges. No piggyback required.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE: Discover unique boss fights, mine cart challenges, retro-tastic Arcade games, quiz shows and 8 unique multiplayer games!
15. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, Bringing puzzles to the digital age.
With more than 17 FREE puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Ultimate has a large range of puzzles in various sizes for you to try out and enjoy.
With piece counts from 96 to a mega 1000 pieces. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate brings you full size professional puzzles to the digital market place. No longer will a puzzler be left looking for that last piece, never again will the kitchen table be covered in tiny wooden shapes.
From square to rectangle to huge panorama pictures, with a massive variety of separately themed puzzle packs containing only the best images possible, each having a unique cut like no other jigsaw could. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate gives you the choice to play only the types of puzzles you really want to build.
It's a new way to puzzle, customize the game the way you want, with a full range of options to tweak the game as you see fit. Multiple themed play environments, all fully customizable for you to fine tune the jigsaw puzzling experience you’re looking for.
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, the definitive jigsaw puzzler for the PC platform.FEATURES:Full range of sizes from 96 to 1000 pieces.
Beautiful puzzle images.
Auto saving, never lose your progress.
Peaceful puzzling atmosphere.
Traditional puzzle gameplay.
Many customization options.
Multiple interactive play environments.
Power ups to help solve puzzles.
16. Sacred 3
Sacred 3 is a hack’n’slash game, a third installment in the series.
The game starts with a brief introduction to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The realm prospered for a long time, until the ruler of the Ashen Kingdom struck a deal with demons, and invaded his neighbors. The player must take action as one of the six playable characters, each with different classes and abilities, and save the world.
The third game of the series has shifted from being an RPG diablo-like game to an arcade slasher, removing skill trees and development, while adding even more enemies, dynamic action and refined physics. Each level in the campaign shares similarities with one another, as the objectives are simple: defeat enemies, reach the checkpoint, defeat the boss and unlock the next level.
Graphics and other features
The game is rich with fantasy characters, colorful landscapes and well-designed enemies. The special effects in battle provide the player with an arcade touch: blood splatters from every foe, mysterious explosions occur to left and right, ground quakes from fearsome bosses. The game features a 4-player cooperative mode, where players take up arms as different heroes and join in battles against hordes of enemies.
17. The Culling Of The Cows
Addictive gameplay of tower defense genre is a simple selling point that carried a lot of games over the line of an impulsive purchase. Some people would buy the game for the design or the setting. Some will get the game to play with friends. But in the case of The Culling of the Cows, it’s the atmosphere and style of the game. Story-wise, players are taking the role of Sammy, unstable and schizophrenic farmer that thinks that only he is capable of stopping the epidemic that spreads over the farm and the city, with the prophetic obsession and validation from God.
The game is a short but challenging 2D tower defense game, where players will have to use several guns, and God spells in order to not let the infected cows and other monsters into his barn. The game consists of 40 levels accessed through the world map, that shows what kind of threats are waiting on the level and what kind of assists will be available to the player. For the players that want to get something else from the game after beating it, they can access the Cheat Console.
18. Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps is a shooter game, a spin-off of the Capcom’s Resident Evil series.
In Umbrella Corps you take a role of mercenary working for Umbrella Co.
The player can switch between first-person and third-person perspectives. The game features both multiplayer and single-player modes although the game was primarily marketed as a multiplayer title. The single-player part consists of than 24 missions most of which task you with collecting DNA samples from killed zombies.
The key feature of Umbrella Corps’ multiplayer is that alongside players, the maps are filled with aggressive zombies. They attack any mercenary they see, and can be a real threat when in large numbers. The players possess “Zombie Jammer,” a device that makes zombies ignore them. However, opposite players can disrupt. The combat system in the game is cover based meaning it allows one to hide behind walls or other large objects. The multiplayer also has a progression system which allows the player to unlock new weapons and cosmetic items. There are several types of weapons in the game including pistols, rifles, explosives, shotguns and melee weapons. The most notable melee weapons are ax-like Brainer which one-shot almost any enemy with a charged attack. The multiplayer features several game modes most of which are typical for this type of game. The most notable mode is DNA hunter in which you have to collect more DNA samples from killed zombies than your opponents.
Categories in common with Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps: Action
19. Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Evil stirs beneath the Spine of the World.
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the region of icy tundra known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep into the Spine of the World mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory settled by only the hardiest folk. Encounter fearsome beasts that have learned the cunning and ferocity needed to survive among the snow-shrouded peaks. Confront an evil that schemes beneath the carven glaciers and mountainsides to wreak destruction upon the face of Faerûn. This is the world of Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is a Dungeons & Dragons game set in Wizards of The Coast's legendary Forgotten Realms. This Enhanced Edition allows players to experience the epic adventure on PC, Mac and Linux, and includes a host of new features:
Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from more than 30 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition includes both Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions.
20. Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
The Trine series returns to the magic of 2.5D with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete 2.5D gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike.
– Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
– Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
– Abundant skill trees. Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
– Completely revamped combat system. Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
– Enchanting soundtrack. Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.
21. Hamilton's Great Adventure
Hamilton's Great Adventure puts your problem solving skills and reflexes to the test. Outsmart the enemies, rush through the levels and collect all the bling to ensure your place on the leaderboards.
In single player, switch between Hamilton and Sasha the bird to get through more than 60 challenging levels, or play the game in offline co-op mode and control one character each! The game supports both keyboard/mouse and game pads.
The increasing difficulty will keep even the most seasoned gamers on their toes and only the most skilled players will make it to the end.
Will you be one of the select few in the world to complete the infamous Toader level 100%?Key Features:
- Highly addictive puzzle adventure!
- Compare scores with your friends using in-game leaderboards!
- Embark on a fantastic journey & unravel an ancient mystery!
- Puzzle solo or take a friend along on the adventure with simultaneous local coop!
22. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
23. Candle: The Power of the Flame
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young novice on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil tribe of the Wakcha. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges, you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
Too fast, too furious and packed full of action – are you ready for the rocket-powered world of Cloudbuilt?
A game of speed, precision and freedom, use all the abilities of your rocket-powered suit to avoid fatal hazards, dodge hostile robots and reach not just the finish line, but the top of the worldwide leaderboards. Carve your own path through a multitude of mysterious floating ruins high above the clouds and show everyone you're the best!
Now with Steamworks Level Editor tools! Will you create the greatest Cloudbuilt community level ever?
- Parkour-style platforming combines with action-packed gunplay as you race against the clock to complete each stage
- Open level design allows you to carve your own route through any stage, then refine it to get the fastest time possible
- Make your mark on the global leader boards – find new shortcuts and climb as high as you can!
- Create your own Cloudbuilt stages with the Level Editor and upload them to Steamworks or download levels made by others.
(Please note: Use of level-building assets from Defiance DLC pack requires ownership of Defiance DLC. Minimum specs of Cloudbuilt are slightly higher than shown for those wishing to use the Level Editor tools)
25. Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Nightmares form the Deep 3: Davy Jones - get ready for the final chapter of the epic pirate trilogy! Become a fearless museum custodian Sara Black to face your greatest enemy, the legendary pirate Davy Jones. Discover his greatest secret and save your daughter!
After a series of mysterious notes give Sara the evidence she needs to prove to the world the existence of the historical figure of Davy Jones, she calls a press conference to reveal what she has learned; that both Davy Jones and his mythical treasure are real, hidden away on a cursed island.
Suddenly Davy Jones’s sails appear on the horizon, and the undead pirate enters the museum to kidnap Sara and her daughter.
They are taken to the hold of Jones’s ship. In order to save her mother, Corey Black agrees to sign a dark pact with the Sea Devil himself…
Sara Black must face her hardest task yet: in order to save her daughter from the soul-stealing pact with Davy Jones, she must find a way to cancel it.
Will she succeed? Who is the voodoo witch who lives on the cursed island? Or the brilliant alchemist? Why does the ghost of a beautiful young girl roam Davy Jones’s island, and what is her connection to the legend?
FeaturesThe final chapter of the critically-acclaimed Nightmares from the Deep series
29 mini-games and 11 hidden object scenes that tell parts of an extraordinary story
12 mysterious statues to awake – they know the past of the legendary Sea Devil
68 diverse, majestic locations that allow you to explore almost the entire pirate island
32 achievements to unlock
Extras: concept art, game music
3 types of Collectibles – 12 sea horses, 10 pirate cards and 24 puzzle pieces
Additional adventure, in which Sara Black discovers the shocking truth about the survivors living on Davy Jones’s island
26. The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent
The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent is a suspenseful adventure with historical elements based on the theme of the conflict between good and evil.
The daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins receives an alarming call. She is the only person who can stop the new member of the high council – the Secret Five – from destroying the Order. The organisation has guarded the world for centuries, but recent events have brought it to the verge of ruin. Embark on an epic journey full of magical items, forbidden mysteries, and time travel. Restore the order of the world and make amends for the sins of the past. Learn the secrets of forgotten artefacts, travel to the 17th century, earn the trust of the spectres imprisoned on a mysterious island, and discover the seat of the Clan of the Dragon, whose only mission is to thwart the efforts of the Order and to spread chaos.
Will the two powerful artefacts be returned to their rightful places and will the world be saved from destruction? Will the Master's daughter live up to the task?
- Find over 260 items in 15 hidden object scenes!
- Explore 90 stunning locations!
- Complete over 30 various minigames!
- Earn 24 challenging achievements!
27. Mind Snares: Alice's Journey
Mind Snares: Alice’s Journey is a mature adventure game that blends together elements of the surreal, psychological thriller, and horror genres.
Alice’s car breaks down and plunges into a river. The next thing she knows, she wakes up in a strange world made of her own memories, dreams and nightmares. Ruling over this bizarre dream land is the mysterious Shadow, who forces the protagonist to face her deepest fears.
In order to escape this ominous, psychedelic world, Alice needs to follow an enigmatic lifeline and locate four magical totems that will allow her to rebuild a bridge back to her own reality. But this proves to be no easy task. Alice must venture deep inside her own subconscious, to face motley characters embodying friendly as well as hostile parts of her own psyche.
Alice solves charades and puzzle that test her intellectual prowess. She must confront the ghosts from her past, suddenly made real by the Shadow’s insidious power.
Will our protagonist muster the strength to defeat her own demons? Or will the Shadow win?
The fate of Alice lies in your hands!
- Venture through 38 surrealistic, hand-painted locations of Shadow Land!
- Face 22 mini-games and 19 hidden object scenes!
- Follow the lifeline to find 4 totems hidden throughout the game!
- Meet 8 oneiric, but larger than life, characters!
28. Adam Wolfe
Step into the shoes of Adam Wolfe, investigator of the supernatural. Driven by your sister’s mysterious disappearance, take to the brooding streets of San Francisco, where crime and paranormal occurrences intertwine in dark corners.
Solving one mystery after another, slowly unravel a larger conspiracy that could lead you to your missing sibling, but may also drag you into the abyss forever.
Use your wits, your detective instincts and, when all else fails, your six-shooter in this psychological thriller packed with more than 8 hours of challenging gameplay. Secret societies, unnatural afflictions and ancient covenants await you in Adam Wolfe's exciting 4 episodes!
Become the Detective. Become Wolfe.
53 unique locations
unique case-solving mechanics
four convoluted mysteries!
We’re not called Mad Head Games for nothing. We’ve made over 18 games for the casual HOPA market and have spearheaded a kind of revolution and evolution of the genre. We’ve grown, expanded and enjoyed such astounding success that we should be more than happy simply to rest on our laurels and toast our former glory.
However, We’re Not Content. Not Even Close.
The Mad World Is About to Get Even Madder!
29. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
An alchemist's apprentice returns home from university to finish her training under a great master. Little does she know a real paranormal adventure has only just begun.
EXPERIENCE A FANTASTIC TALE OF DECEPTION AND INTRIGUE!
Things go awry when she revisits her family home, where dark secrets and the mystery of her parents' disappearance lie buried.
INVESTIGATE THE SECRETS HIDDEN IN THE SHADOWS OF THE THRONE!
She encounters a mysterious vigilante and finds a mysterious amulet. To learn the wisdom of the artifact, she must face grim truths about the kingdom and her family.
DELVE INTO A WORLD RICH WITH MAGIC AND HIDDEN OBJECTS!
The young alchemist will work her way through countless puzzles and eerie mysteries to achieve her goal and learn the truth.
EXPLORE A BREATHTAKING, HAND-DRAWN WORLD!
She will embark on a quest that can potentially change the faith of the entire realm and her own future forever.
CRAFT 14 DIFFERENT ALCHEMICAL MIXTURES TO USE ALONG YOUR ADVENTURE!
Will she be able to reach her true potential as an alchemist and heal a broken kingdom plagued by corruption and injustice?
- Explore 30 hand painted, atmospheric locations!
- Solve creative and engaging puzzles!
- Robust alchemy system!
- Investigate the secrets hidden in the shadows of the throne!
- Captivating hidden object scenes!
30. The Promised Land
Become a leader of a little group of settlers to create a thriving colony which will envy even the developed nation!
Who says it would be easy?!
An untamed land where you will have to make everything on your own –to provide your people with food and shelter then to give them job and protection. Day by day you will have to remake your production plans, switch your workers to find out the best solution for each industry. But keep in mind, that every citizen has his own temper that one day can be shown off. And that’s not the only difficulty that may will face. Pirates and wild tribes are all around this Promised Land to disturb your presence and development here.
To create a developed colony one will not only need to become keen in production, but also in science. Experience points that you earn in the Academy, will be needed to get the access to advanced technologies or your town would be just another village on this land. Think well over what and where you spend your points on, because your choice will depend on the fate of the entire colony!
The Promised Land, a brave new world , the hole nation – all this lies in your hands! Become a true leader, a chosen one, a father of nation! Guide your colony to the victory of the modern superpower!
We collected all the best that is in games of this genre, arched by exciting mini-games and carefully turned it into the deep and breathtaking adventure!
• Complete freedom of play
• More than 10 hours of gameplay
• Up to 50 player-controlled characters
• Huge, untamed world to explore
• Step-by-step tutorial
31. The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times
Travel back in time to find the mythical Kingdom of Aeronhart. Prevent the chaotic artifacts from killing your father… and destroying the universe itself!
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times continues the thrilling, story-driven series with a new, suspenseful narrative that successfully blends the fantasy and detective noir genres.
Players take control of Sarah Pennington, daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins, must once more face the dangerous power of the artifacts that she reclaimed during the events of the last game.
The scepter and mask have become unstable, threatening the life of Sarah's father and the safety of the entire world. The only way to prevent the very fabric of reality from unraveling is for Sarah to travel back in time to the mythical realm of Aeronhart, to find one King Amadon, who ordered the creation of the artifacts. Amadon may be the only one who knows how to destroy these chaotic objects. Sarah must once again embark on an epic quest aboard the Royal Griffin, exploring breathtaking locations from ancient times, solving difficult riddles, facing adversaries, and discovering the deepest secrets of the of the Order along the way.
Will the young disciple prove herself up to the task? Will she manage to solve the puzzles, distinguish enemies from allies, and reach the heart of the ancient kingdom?
Can Sarah stop the artifacts before they kill her father?
- Embark on a grand journey against all odds to save your father!
- 60 minigames and hidden object puzzles waiting to be solved!
- Explore 57 stunning locations!
- Unlock all 27 challenging achievements!
- Continue the story in an extra adventure!
32. Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
Explore the story of the former student of Professor Child, who comes to her mentor's aid following his mysterious disappearance on a quest to uncover the secrets of the philosopher's stone.
Embark on a wonderful adventure which will lead you to an island inhabited by a mysterious order. Face a dangerous enemy trying to claim an unbelievably powerful ancient artifact and save your mentor!
- explore 37 Intriguing Locations!
- Discover the secrets of 31 challenging mini-games!
- Search for clues in 14 scenes with hidden objects!
- Don't let evil take over the world!
33. Dance of Death
A mysterious and fascinating quest in Hidden Object genre.
The magic of music and love against black magic death. Dance of Death! Will good conquer evil? Investigate the mysterious disappearance of young Luciano Folgeri from the orphanage. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of an old Venetian mansion full of mysteries. Defeat your fear of ancient curses and prove that love is stronger than death. Do not be afraid! Save the boy! The universe of good spirits is on your side, and the great power of music will help you to succeed.
- 30 locations
- Four-chapter story
- More than 50 puzzles of various difficulty
- Two game difficulty levels
- Unique "Golden Mask" mini games
- Mystic component of the story
- Beautiful music
Categories in common with Dance of Death: Adventure
34. Black Swan
Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time - after visiting a performance of the closed ballet school for orphan girls, you receive a letter for help from one of the students.
Upon arrival, you will find out that the girl, who handed you the note, mysteriously died. School students are submerged in a lethargic sleep and it involves something that is hidden within the building. Guided by memories of the dead girl, and the ghosts of students who died before, you have to pass through this school and find out what happened fifty years ago. Dive into mystical and mysterious world, save the innocent children's souls, and get out from that damned place!
In this Collector's Edition you also will find 10 additional levels, 5 additional mini-games, 5 additional Hidden Objects scenes and exclusisive materials (wallpapers, screensavers, original soundtrack).
35. Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 1 Ovnifagos Don´t Eat Flamingos
Follow the FBI agent Watracio Walpurgis in his adventures trying to scape from this eerie and gooey village. Meet stranges and paranoids inhabitants, brake up your brain to solve puzzles in the most hilarius and surrealistic situations, defeat the Wendigo, get mad with cosmic laser chickens, scape from monsters that went out by the night to search ufos to eat, discover thousands of secrets…
Discover Baobab's Mausoleum, a retro point and click adventure in J-RPG format that you will never forget.
Did I say Watracio is a vampire eggplant?
Creepy inhabitants and mysteries awaits...Welcome to Flamingo´s Creek: Population 64.
Baobabs Mausoleum Ovnifagos Don't Eat Flamingos is the first episode of the complete adventure.
36. Space Colony
Half way across the galaxy with limited resources, a mega corporation looking over your shoulder and a ragtag crew expecting a pay cheque, it's up to you to survive and turn a profit. You have a base to build and hostile alien threats to neutralise, but ignore your crew and the colony is doomed. Each colonist has a mind of their own, so keeping them safe, happy and alive is no easy feat. Nurture your crew and they’ll team up to protect your intergalactic empire, forget to pay them and you’d better post a guard at the reactor!
As a commander of military and commercial installations on Earth, Blackwater Industries wants to see how you handle the rest of the galaxy. In Space Colony your career is in the hands of an unruly crew, all looking to escape life back on Earth. Choosing from more than 100 different buildings, it’s up to you to design and build a colony that meets their needs. Before you shell out your credits on iron extraction and lucrative space chicken production remember that without laser defences, a sauna and a half-decent restaurant nobody is going to want to work for you.
Created exclusively for Steam, this remastered version of Space Colony features a new Galaxy mode 'Obar' mini-campaign, Steam Workshop support, achievements, trading cards and Steam Cloud for saved games. Space Colony: Steam Edition is the definitive version of the sci-fi base builder for fans of the original, the builder genre and the Stronghold series, with which it shares DNA in both gameplay and an irreverent sense of humour.
Also supported are settings for HD graphics unavailable in the original version, allowing players to view their entire base on a single screen! Detect alien life forms early and counter-attack before they get near your crew, keep an eye on all workers at once or harvest resources off-base while making sure everyone visits the colony psychologist.
- Remastered for Steam - New 'Obar' mini-campaign, Achievements, Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud support and a re-balanced Easy Mode.
- Construct a Colony - Design a base for cosmic warfare or interplanetary tourism with military and civilian campaigns.
- Defend Your Crew - Protect your colonists from alien life forms with Hovermines, laser turrets and the fearsome Dogbot.
- Train Specialists - Select your crew from a cast of 20 unique characters and train them in cybernetics, mining, lasers and more.
- Explore the Planet - Increase your wealth and standing with Blackwater Industries by mining minerals and expanding your colony with over 100 different structures.
- HD Upgrade - High resolution graphics allow you to view your entire colony on a single screen.
37. Lost Sea
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
- Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
- Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
- Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
- Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
- Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
- Discover useful items that will help you survive.
- Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.
Deathsmiles’s developer, CAVE Co., Ltd., is the powerhouse behind revered bullet-hell shooters such as Mushihimesama, DoDonPachi, Espgaluda, and many more!
- Horizontally scrolling bullet-hell madness across six different game modes including Mega Black Label mode.
- Spooky good fun! Battle ghosts, demons, man-eating plants, and even giant cattle in this gothic horror-themed adventure.
- Five playable angels to choose from, each with her own faithful familiar.
- Supports two-player local cooperative play. Banish the forces of Hell together!
- Reap what you sow with the challenging and powerful Counter system.
- Freely choose your path and difficulty with nonlinear progression between a variety of macabre stages.
39. OH! RPG!
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky, innovative and colorful adventure by RosePortal Games (of Epic Quest and Whisper of a Rose fame) and released on Steam by RPG veteran Aldorlea Games.
The game consists of 8 chapters, each with a different atmosphere, gameplay and protagonist, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of interaction with an enthralling storyline, this game is a quality blend of pure RPG goodness - but with an unique twist!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure, to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Except this time you're not going to play them. Who wants to play failures anyway?
In OH! RPG!, traditional roles are reversed. You play the NPCs and help the heroes along the way.
- See the story from another perspective and embark with a new protagonist in each of the 8 chapters
- Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
- Enjoy a collection of unique protagonists such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or even the Hero's own family, as you interact with them in an innovative way
- Visit 8 chapters, all with a different style and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performance
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!*
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
- Mouse, keyboard and gamepad/controller fully supported, with non-invasive full screen or windowed mode and higher resolution graphics
*Find your free resource pack here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Resources
Meet our Heroes!
A simple farm boy with big dreams of seeing the world. Always level headed and one to help another in need. Tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with. Expert cow milker!
A tough princess who trained herself as a knight so she could one day leave the castle walls. She's never afraid to use her title to get her way. Often impatient and comes off as cold when talking to others. Expert at judging people.
A mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past. Her lighthearted and mischievous behavior has landed her into hot water countless times. Always looking for a way to be important to the people around her. Expert at playing tricks on others.
Often described as stiff as a book's spine yet somewhat sarcastic. Even though he is a priest, he questions everything within the teachings. Always willing to help those in need but is never looking for thanks. Expert at disapproving books.
TIP: When playing on Windows XP and experiencing issues, please launch the game manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Game.exe
40. Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge
Nancy Drew heads for Japan where she’s staying at a traditional ryokan (inn) for a little R&R with Bess and George, but when reports of a vengeful ghost start scaring away the guests, Nancy’s vacation takes a turn for terror! It’ll be up to you, as Nancy Drew, to uncover the secret that lies beneath the surface, before the ghost can take its revenge!
- Play as Nancy Drew and investigate a haunting at a traditional Japanese inn.3D animated characters, each with a secret to protect.
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture by learning about origami, tea ceremonies, calligraphy.
- Take pictures of possible evidence and play games on your cell phone.
- Be prepared for the scariest Nancy Drew game in the series.
Categories in common with Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge: Adventure
41. Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn
AN ADVENTURE OF ALCHEMY AND MAGIC AWAITS!
Eliana has always been a child of mystery. Found on the doorstep of the prestigious Zora Academy of Alchemy, she became a very promising young student by the age of 16. In order to complete her training, she is being sent on a dangerous mission to retrieve a powerful artifact. During this quest, she will meet many kinds of danger, solve a variety of riddles, explore a vast kingdom, and relive the tragic history of her childhood. Follow Eliana on her mission to save her hometown and help her to save the people she loves. Tackle the evil forces behind a deadly betrayal and prove yourself to be a true alchemist in Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn.
- a fantastic adventure with an engaging plot set in a magical realm!
- 50 beautifully hand-drawn locations to traverse!
- 26 Hidden Object Scenes crammed with cleverly hidden items!
- 44 minigames with interesting twists to test your mettle!
42. Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness
Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness is an exciting adventure game inspired by one of the Grimms' Fairy Tales, taking place in a faraway realm full of magic, wonders and otherworldly creatures.
The idyllic life of the royal heiress and her husband is shattered when a demonic sorcerer arrives at their palace to kidnap their newborn daughter.
Magnus, the godfather, saves our heroine with his magic, but Prince Henrik gets turned into stone, while the intruder escapes with the royal heir.
Who is the sorcerer? Why did he kidnap the child? Is there a connection between the kidnapping and Prince Henrik's not so glorious past?
Time is pressing. To save her family, our heroine will have to prove her mettle and act like a true queen. She will have to embark on a long journey through picturesque lands, solve numerous puzzles, meet many intriguing characters and discover the truth about a terrible curse that had befallen her family.
Can she break the spell cast on her husband and retrieve her daughter?
- Test your intellect in various mini-games and puzzles!
- Challenge yourself with 34 riddles and HO scenes!
- A group of unusual characters will accompany you on your journey through 27 locations!
- Solve the mystery of the princess' kidnapping!
- Become a master by unlocking 22 achievements!
43. 9 Clues 2: The Ward
"The Ward" is the second installment in the 9 Clues series, in which a young detective and her partner respond to a distress call from a psychiatric hospital on a secluded island.
The island is isolated by freezing waters and constant, brutal storms. Upon the detectives’ arrival, one of the hospital’s therapists falls out of the window to his death.
As their investigation begins, the detectives learn much darker things are happening at Mnemosyne Asylum than they could have guessed. None of the patients are willing to speak about the devastating fire that engulfed the hospital four years ago, or the fire’s victims. The staff do everything they can to obscure the asylum’s past, and keep the façade of peace and order intact.
Each new clue only raises more questions. Who killed Doctor Crow? What drove one of the male nurses insane? Who is Zed Rascov? Why is the name of a little girl, Ginger, carved into the wood-paneled wall of the dead doctor’s office?
- Detective Mode: solve crime scenes by intuitively placing clues
- Eerie story set in a psychiatric hospital in 1950s America
- 42 atmospheric locations
- 19 challenging mini-games
- 39 achievements to unlock
44. Modern Tales: Age Of Invention
Paris, 1900. During the world expo an unknown force kidnaps the brightest minds of the century. To what sinister end? Step into the shoes of Emily Patterson – the daughter of one of the captured scientists – to conduct your own investigation, follow the trail of the captor and thwart his evil plans before the fate of the world is sealed.
During the Paris expo someone kidnaps the invited scientists under mysterious circumstances. The daughter of one of the victims – Emily Patterson – follows a known philanthropist, whom she suspects of being part of the conspiracy. The search for her father will mark the beginning of an extraordinary adventure that leads her from Europe to frigid Siberia. Emily will meet the brilliant people of the era like Coco Chanel, Albert Einstein and Ferdinand Porsche. They will save her from trouble more than once, but will also frequently need her assistance. Who is behind the kidnapping of the scientists? Will Emily find her father, overcome the obstacles and manage to solve the sophisticated puzzles and minigames? Embark on a fantastic adventure in the era of modern inventions, unravel the sinister plot and save the world from a scheming madman!
Features Follow the trail of lost scientists!
30 fantastic locations from Switzerland to Siberia!
Meet the brilliant minds of the era!
Test yourself in 14 puzzles and HO scenes!
Save the world from a scheming madman!
45. Darkarta: A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Darkarta – A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Like all moms, for Mary her daughter was everything!
Haunted by strange curses from her orphanage days, Mary never knew the story of her dark past until the day she received that strange, mysterious letter.
Never in her wildest dreams did she fear that fate would wipe away the peaceful serenity of her life.
3700 years have gone by, but even time can never heal it.
Enter the enchanted 'Netherworld' where your destiny was written in blood and which whispers of true love.
* A mother's epic frantic quest for her daughter, to the lost civilization of the Indus Valley - An untold saga of true love.
* Explore ‘unforeseen’ environs and original puzzles. Over 5 hr CE game play
* Bonus Chapter “Rising of the Phoenix”– Play in 'god' mode.
* Prequel Comic Book, Mom's diary pages
* 30 Nostalgic memory collectibles
* 36 Hall of Fame Medals
* 28 Morphing Objects
* Concepts, Wallpapers and Sound tracks
* Replay Mini Games/HOP/Cut-scenes
46. Stormhill Mystery: Family Shadows
Stormhill Mystery: Family Shadows is a fantastic casual puzzle adventure game. This is an excellent family story with a paranormal twist!
"Your family’s past is more interesting than any story. And it's not over yet..."
One of my father’s stories was my favorite: “Once upon a time there lived a merchant with his wife. The family was happy and had never known grief. However, their maid, Julianne, was jealous of the little family's happiness and secretly dreamed of taking the place of a beloved wife. She learned of unholy powers hidden deep within the manor that could be summoned by a ritual … although there was a cost. She cursed the merchant's wife, unleashed deadly powers. The merchant vows to devote the rest of his life to finding a way to release his beloved wife from her cursed world.”
Years have passed. My father dies, but he leaves me a message: “Your favorite fairy tale was the true story of our family. I tried to free your mother's spirit, but I failed. I beg you to finish what I could not. The solution is waiting in our old family home.”
As a son, I must “write” the happy ending for my family’s story.Developers edition features:
- Complete your family’s story
- Bonus content
- Discover morphing objects as you play
- Haunted atmosphere
- Open world locations to explore
- Eerie encounters and mystery
- Pure puzzle adventure gameplay
47. Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition
Journey south of the border and immerse yourself in this compelling hidden object adventure that is packed with mystery, suspense and thrills!
The villagers of San Cristobal hold an annual festival called Flores de los Muertos, "Flowers of the Dead" - a carnival during which the entire village comes together to ward off the spirit of the Weeping Woman. The disappearances have miraculously stopped and the residents of San Cristobal consider themselves lucky that the festival has kept the Weeping Woman at bay... until now. The Weeping Woman has returned, and only you can stop her!
Special Collector's Edition Features include:
- The 'Tale of El Sombrerón' bonus chapter
- Achievements and morphing collectibles
- Wallpapers and concept art
- Integrated strategy guide and more!
48. Hidden Object Bundle 4 in 1
This 4-in-1 bundle includes 4 Hidden Object games:
Stray Souls: A Dollhouse Story:
Welcome to a town where something that should not exist runs free; where a desperate wife will risk her beating heart to find her husband; and where a terrible secret lies buried behind an orphanage. Search for clues, solve puzzles, and unlock new areas as you visit spine-chilling locations, play stimulating mini-games and locate hidden objects. Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story is more than a game; it's a heart-stopping journey of discovery!
House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster:
A cursed gem that has left a trail of smoldering bodies in its wake is threatening the residents of the House of 1,000 Doors, prompting the head of the mystical dwelling, Gabriel, to once again summon Kate Reed to its aid. Guide Kate as she searches Tibet, Jerusalem, Madagascar and more for the artifacts that can break the power of the gem, solve a massive array of cleverly designed puzzles and find hundreds of ingeniously hidden objects. Production values that rival the quality of theatrically released animated 3D films and superbly performed voiceovers will draw you into this story of supernatural intrigue, unbounded adventure and sweeping scope. The House needs you. Will you answer its call?
Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers:
When Evil comes for the people you love, what will you do? That moment of reckoning has arrived for Ethan Blake, a young man whose bride-to-be was snatched up in the blink of an eye by a terrifying menace known as the Faceless Ones.
Guide Ethan as he explores a decimated city, interacts with its remaining inhabitants, searches for clues that will lead him to his beloved Clair, and peels back the layers of a chilling supernatural mystery that began with the stroke of a paint brush and will end in a dramatic confrontation near a fiery abyss.
Eternal Journey: New Atlantis:
Travel from the deepest trenches of the Atlantic Ocean to the awe-inspiring wonders of Mars as you solve the greatest archeological puzzle known to man: the origin of Atlantis. Through stunning production values and cunningly designed puzzles, Eternal Journey: New Atlantis will draw you into an experience unlike any other hidden object adventure.
Categories in common with Hidden Object Bundle 4 in 1: Casual
49. Agent Walker: Secret Journey
AN INCREDIBLE HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF "ENIGMATIS" AND "GRIM LEGENDS!"
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance – track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
PLAY A HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME WITH A UNIQUE WARTIME SETTING!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war.
EXPLORE 35 HAND DRAWN LOCATIONS IN WAR TORN EUROPE!
Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
A FANTASTIC STORY WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back.
PUT ON YOUR DETECTIVE HAT AND FIND THE HIDDEN RELIC!
Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist.
25 ENTHRALLING MINI-GAMES AND 22 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Time is of the essence. If the enemies of the Alliance get their hands on the artifact, they would have the power to bring about the end of the world as we know it. Will Agent Walker succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
A NEW HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME NOW IN YOUR LANGUAGE!
Enjoy the paranormal story in English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
TAKE YOUR HIDDEN OBJECT GAME WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, and perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi-Fi is required for this offline game!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, paranormal investigations, grim legends, and eerie mysteries await the brave and adventurous who delve into our selection of immersive hidden object games!
FOR MORE GAMES LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT "ARTIFEX MUNDI!"
- Explore more than 20 hand-painted hidden object scenes!
- 35 amazing war torn locations await!
- Assemble a vast collection of military vehicles!
- Become a master by unlocking 16 achievements!
- Complete 25 mind bending mini-games!
50. The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time
Beyond Time is the fourth chapter of the enthralling Sarah Pennington saga, which follows Sarah's exploits as a member of the Secret Order of the Griffin and the Order's fight against the sinister Dragon Clan.
Delve into the fourth chapter of the enthralling saga of Sarah Pennington and her fight against the sinister Dragon Clan.
THE MYSTERIOUS JOURNEY CONTINUES!
Sarah is trapped in past after her Royal Griffin sunk with a time machine onboard.
EXPLORE 47 STUNNING LOCATIONS!
To return home, Sarah will need to enlist help of Tesla, Leonardo da Vinci, and other historical figures.
MESMERIZING CUTSCENES IN ANCIENT WORLDS!
Sarah will visit forgotten worlds full of mysterious artifacts to find a way to contact her father and ask for his help.
BEFRIEND AN ANCIENT HELPER!
Sarah's little friend will assist her in getting through the uncharted lands.
SEE THE REALM OF THE DEAD IN THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION!
The additional content includes a bonus chapter with more adventures set in the Realm of the Dead.
Features47 beautiful locations are waiting to be explored!
Thrilling cutscenes will immerse you in the past!
Test your skills in 58 mini-games and hidden object scenes!
Earn 33 Achievements!
Discover the Realm of Dead in the Collector's Edition!