The best games like Eets Munchies are:
- arrow_rightThe Flame in the Flood
- arrow_rightNARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
- arrow_rightSkulls of the Shogun
- arrow_rightEdna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
- arrow_rightOceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
100 Best Games Like Eets Munchies:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (45)
- Android (30)
- macOS (45)
- Linux (24)
- Nintendo Switch (21)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
Hand-drawn 2D platformer in the style of 30s cartoons. 2D Dark Souls as the fans refer to the difficulty of this one. It took developers 6 years to create and polish their magnum opus. Cuphead is a classic run and gun adventure that heavily emphasizes on boss battles.
Play as Cuphead or his brother Mugman that signed a deal with the devil and know needs to bring the master souls of its debtors. Players can go through the campaign single-handedly or with a friend using built-in co-op capabilities.
The backgrounds, characters and other miscellaneous staff were painstakingly created using the methods from the era it mimics; Every character and every scene were hand-drawn to mimic vintage American cartoons. Each note in the orchestral soundtrack was composed with unparalleled attention to detail. Cuphead is an addictive mix of bone-crushing difficulty, fun and audiovisual feast that instantly makes you crave for more.
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
3. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
4. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!<br/>
Prepare for the most awaited STORM game ever created!
Categories in common with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4: Fighting
5. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
6. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes is a point-and-click adventure made by Daedalic Entertainment. It is the second installment in the self-titled series, preceded by Edna & Harvey: The Breakout released three years prior — in 2008.
Both games' setting is the 2D comic world. The game design feature of the game is an absence of bars with the actions, usually to the genre. Gameplay only allows speaking with the other characters, choosing the corresponding emotional reaction (much like a dialogue wheel in Mass Effect series) and connect objects within the inventory.
The story follows Lilli — the protagonist of the game. The setting is the female school in some Abbey. After the news of a probable brainwash, the main character and some other pupils decide to expose corrupted school officials. The story, like this, tracks themes of a problematic youth, father-and-son issues, and adolescent disobedience. The game features three endings: the player is free to choose any one with their choices not affecting the outcome.
7. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
8. Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Behold disciples of Nod, for the end is soon upon us. Electronic Arts’ award-winning and best-selling Tiberium saga is coming to a powerful conclusion with Command & Conquer 4, which will introduce a multitude of innovations to the classic fast and fluid Command & Conquer gameplay, while retaining the core compulsions that fans have come to love over the series’ history.
It is the year 2062 and humanity is at the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that has infested Earth for decades and served as the primary reason for years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, is close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. Mankind is on the verge of extinction when Kane, Nod’s prophetic leader, emerges from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he has developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he cannot build this "Tiberium Control Network" without GDI’s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions – GDI and Nod – inevitably find themselves in desperation for the same cause: to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
After 15 years, the network is nearly complete, Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized, newly terraformed planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is then that the world’s citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what will he want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the Tiberium saga.
With a multitude of innovative new features to the fast and fluid C&C gameplay, Command & Conquer 4 offers players an entirely new way to play C&C. An all-in-one mobile base, persistent player progression across all game modes that is constantly updated in a real-time online profile, a 3-class system for each of the two factions, co-operative play, and a 5v5 objective-based multiplayer mode that promotes teamwork and social interaction, make Command & Conquer 4 unlike any other C&C experience.
The Epic Conclusion of the Saga - Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
Choose Your Class - Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classes—which will you pick?
Always on the Move - For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
Persistent Player Progression - The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
Team Up and Take the Battle Online - Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Online Disclaimer PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. SOFTWARE REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EULA, EA ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight: Strategy
9. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
TumbleSeed is a deceptively deep roguelike about balancing a seed up a dangerous and ever-changing mountain.
Avoid holes and defeat corrupted creatures in this dual-stick action adventure. Along your perilous trek you'll be forced to strategize, grow powerful with upgrades, and master the art of rolling to avoid the mountain's many dangers.
TumbleSeed features 5 procedurally generated worlds and over 30 unique seed powers. Top your personal best or compete with the world in the daily challenge. The mountain holds many surprises, secrets, and adventures waiting to be explored — see you on the slopes!
11. 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
Meet heroes, gods, fight beasts and build Wonders! Collect and solve incredible puzzles. Enjoy colorful comics and Hercules' surprising tricks.
Accompany Hercules in his quest for the Cretan Bull!
- Stunning HD graphics
- Amazing new Wonders!
- Unlock extra bonus levels!
12. 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
Stunning HD graphics and Windows 8 touch screen support
Collect pieces of numerous incredible puzzles
Complete in gold time and build the great castle
13. Shop Heroes
Become the ultimate shopkeeper by managing the best fantasy item shop across the Kingdom of Aragonia!
Hire and train unique workers, craft hundreds of legendary items, gear up your heroes for battle, trade with your friends and work together to reach the top!
The #1 spot in the rankings is always contested! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate shop tycoon?~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~CUSTOMIZE your dream item shop and shopkeeper avatar
MANAGE skilled workers to help you build a prosperous shop empire
CRAFT hundreds of original items to sell to visiting heroes
COLLECT dozens of rare blueprints and master them all
FUSE ordinary items together to construct extraordinary equipment
RECRUIT powerful heroes to wage war within the Arena
UNLOCK strategic hero powers to conquer challenging quests
EQUIP your heroes with epic gear and prepare them for battle
RAID treacherous dungeons with your city to earn exclusive loot
TRADE legendary items and resources with your friends
TEAM up and invest with others to build the ultimate metropolis
ENJOY regular events and updates with new content and improvements~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com for immediate assistance.
A persistent network connection is required to play.
PLEASE NOTE! Shop Heroes supports cross platform gameplay on Steam, iOS, Android and Facebook. Please contact support to sync your Steam progression with any other desired platform(s).
Use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://cloudcade.com/tos/
Like Us: http://facebook.com/shopheroes
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/shopheroesgame
Choose from over 40 characters, including mages, archers, pirates, ninjas, even time travelers! Customize your hero with countless cosmetic options and craft your own play-style with robust skill trees. Explore Maple World's mountains, deserts, jungles and more, or travel to the alien world of Grandis for even more intrigue. With millions of players to meet and countless adventures to be had, MapleStory is the MMO that lets you unleash your wild side.Key Features:
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
15. Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
There's more to this case than meets the eye!
Join Freddi Fish and her best friend, Luther, for the grand opening of beautiful Coral Cove Park - But wait! A mysterious sea creature has been seen lurking inside. If the park is to open on time you have to help Freddi and Luther find the clues, solve the puzzles and get to the bottom of this watery predicament.
- New locations and puzzles each time you play!
- Packed with puzzles, games and activities!
- Find the clues and collect the tools to solve the mystery!
- Includes 11 exclusive Freddi Fish audio tracks!
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
16. Big Brain Wolf
Big Brain Wolf is a hilarious point and click adventure game for puzzle lovers. The player takes upon the role of an asthmatic vegetarian wolf studying to become a genie. In the course of his adventures the player will encounter a large cast of famous funny characters and solve sixty different puzzles. Six neuroscientist designed highly replayable brain training exercises will earn the player precious hints to help solve the more difficult puzzles.
- 60 Different challenging puzzles and enigmas to solve
- 20 Puzzle filled scenes spanning a 5 chapters captivating story
- A funny new take on universal characters that will appeal to all
- 6 brain training exercises designed and approved by the neuroscientists of Brain Center International
- 10 Original STEAM achievements
- Great original soundtrack by a jazz quartet
17. Guardians of Victoria
Guardians of Victoria is a running game with multiple twists, taking conventional running gameplay and creating something unique! Testing your reactions, planning, and timing in an action-packed multi-tasking race to the end without being caught by Jack the Ripper.
Play as the Guardians as they fight their way through the Steampunk city in the clouds, collecting items and defeating the allies of the ever-chasing destroyer- Jack the Ripper. You must stop him!
The game features:
- Free-Roaming: Unlike most running games you can actually stop, and run left!, allowing you to explore the environment a bit more. Not recommended on the hard mode!
- Racing against a chaser: To keep you moving along and fighting tooth and nail, The Ripper chases with his giant cloud of thunder. The higher the difficulty- the faster he moves. Be wary though, as Ripper can shoot electric bolts!
- Using mechanics: To keep you in the sky and alive and well, you must avoid gas leaks, control crane platforms, put out fires, and more!
- Multi-characters: There are three characters with their own uniquely designed levels across various locations. Brella, Cutlass, and Firearm- members of the Guardians. The leader of the Guardians, a small flying robot called Zeal, also follows the characters on their missions. Each character has their own back-story, personality, and platforming ability (such as Brella using her umbrella to glide)!
- Shields-up!: Utilise the player shield by collecting the fireflies for their dust around the city. Using the shield protects you from Ripper attacks, enemy blows, fires, gas leeks, and anything else that might damage you!
- Tactical fast combat: Each character has a very unique fighting style. You can test them out in the arena/tutorial area, and really be tested in the city.
- Multiple replayable levels: Platform your way across many levels including ‘The Factory’, and ‘Daylight Victoria’. Each level features 3 different difficulty star ratings and a timer system! Simply survive to the portal at the end!
- Indoor running: Forget traditional rooftop running! Run indoors too! Some floating buildings can be entered! Jump in through windows or tunnels or use and find the secrets within!
- Steam bonuses: Steam users will also collect trading cards.
- Extra levels: The game also features an arena with character selection, and a combat and platforming tutorial. I also look to addship flying levels!
- Upgrade! Conquor! Earn skillpoints through take-downs and collectables and upgrade your characters, speed, jump, attack and health! There is lots your can do.
Categories in common with Guardians of Victoria: Casual
18. Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Fallen off a cliff? Burning in lava? Just had your latest invention crushed by a frozen polar bear? Avoid all this with Doc Clock's amazing Time Slider. Enjoy the first Doc Clock time travelling adventure! Invent almost anything out of everything you find, from catapults to incredible flying machines. Travel through time as Doc Clock battles mad, misguided robots to save his beloved cat and invent the perfect toasted sandwich machine.
- Build amazing contraptions from scattered objects
- Rewind time with the Doc’s incredible Timeslider
- Harbour Sack’s sarcastic wit as he helps the Doc on his journey
- Complete all the achievements of varying difficulties in order to master the game
19. Fantastic Contraption
Fantastic Contraption is surreal building game for virtual reality. Create life-sized machines as tall as you can reach, then send them whirling, flinging, and trundling off to solve puzzles on the other side of a floating island. Your task is simple: get the squishy purple ball to that goal off in the distance, or above you, or on the other side of that gap. And your tools are elegantly minimalist: spinning wheels and stretchable rods. But the solutions are endless, and there are no right or wrong ones.
We've designed this game from the ground up for room-scale VR. Come immerse yourself in a strange skybound archipelago and befriend Neko the photosynthesizing cat. Build contraptions with your own two hands, life sized and as big as horses, right there in front of you. Play with the physics, juggle pieces, throw darts, and feel another world all around you.Features:
- Challenging puzzles. 50 official levels that range from cakewalk to what-the-hell-this-is-impossible-right-tell-me-this-is-impossible. But guess what, it IS possible. I think.
- Infinite solutions. Working cars, tanks, catapults, conveyor belts, walking creatures or minimalist structures that use only gravity. Design for elegant simplicity, or build a rattling pile of junk that just barely makes it to the goal. Whatever.
- Building with your own hands. Movement so simple and natural you'll forget you're holding controllers. Need a wheel? Just pick it up. Want a longer rod? Just grab an end and stretch. It's like playing with children's blocks, except they're bigger than you are.
- Noble ancestry. Fantastic Contraption is the VR evolution of Colin Northway's 2008 2d browser game, played by millions and still playable for free. But don't be fooled, this new game is WAY different.
- Full 3d audio and music. Actually, this game has no music. What it does have is musical instruments. Except you have to build them. Well... you'll figure it out.
- Surreal and beautiful landscape. Hey guy, chill here awhile, why don't you just lie down in the grass and just listen to the sky whales singing? You'll totally forget the dystopian present and the 300 sqft windowless cube you now live in. Who needs sunlight? VR.
- Neko the toolbox. Yes, your toolbox is alive, and he's kind of a green cat blimp thing powered by pink farts. He doesn't seem to mind when you pull off one of his tails or yank a pin out of his head. They grow back pretty fast, so I guess it's okay...
- Online sharing. Venture bravely into the dark world-within-a-world to load contraptions made by your friends and also some random people. Marvel at the crazy crap they came up with. Then narrow your eyes and say: I can beat this. I can do better.
- Level Editor. Make your own puzzles to share with your friends and the community.
20. Cloud Knights
Swing and slash your way to victory on the floating arenas of Cloud Knights! Pick your weapon and use it to hack at the enemies and move across the game world. The physics-based controls allow the characters to move and fight by simply swinging their weapon. All game modes can be played by up to two players locally. Save fellow knights, defeat the invading Undead Legions and crush your mightiest opponents in boss fights!Key Features:
- Unique physics-based control method
- 60 level campaign mode with boss fights and varying missions
- Versus mode for one-on-one dueling
- Survival mode for endless fun
- Two player option for each game mode
- Beautiful game world that gradually changes with every level
- Four different weapon types to choose from. Each with upgrades.
21. Farm Frenzy 4
Save grandpa and grandma's farm from foreclosure in the wacky and wonderful Farm Frenzy 4! The Farm Frenzy series of casual sims gets a makeover in this ALL NEW sequel. Choose and dress your character, and then get busy saving the family farm! Buy and care for a variety of animals, collect the goods they produce and then manufacture products for sale in town, keeping a close eye on your bank account and the clock to make sure you balance your resources well. Perform challenging tasks for colorful characters, protect your farm from bears and moles, and earn a trophy on each of the game's 90 levels to unlock dozens of achievements!
As you enjoy the brand new Farm Frenzy game, each click of your mouse will award you the money you need to complete your tasks. You can also look for hidden items to fill your meter faster! What's more, with each trophy you win, you'll earn items you can trade for temporary boosts. But the best new feature: love is in the air! Just introduce the chicken to the pig and see what happens!
Virtual farming has never been more fun than in Farm Frenzy 4, so grab yer overalls, roll up yer sleeves and get ready for an egg-crackin', cow-milking, sheep-shearin' good time!
- • 90 levels
- • Four huge worlds
- • 40 achievements
- • All age’s entertainment
22. Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Our favorite Bobcat is making a triumphant return 20 years after virtually disappearing from the world stage (N64/PS1). Yes, that’s right, Bubsy is back and starring in an all new adventure, Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back! Yep, those no-good, yarn stealing always annoying intergalactic trolls, the Woolies, are up to their no-good ways once again! They’ve stolen Bubsy’s most prized possession, the Golden Fleece. Now Bubsy is on a one Bobcat mission taking on Woolies, Bumble Bees, Sharks, and UFO's to collect an insane amount of yarnballs and bring his Holy Grail of Wool home.
2D, or not 2D? Bubsy thinks 3D is so 1998 that he’s going back to the 2D well with a huge assist with his good friends at Black Forest for 14 rip roaring levels of side scrolling action. Watch Bubsy glide like a bat, jump like a jack rabbit, bounce like a red rubber ball and run…run Bubsy run. This is the Bubsy adventure you were born to play.
- 2.5D Platformer with beautiful 3D models and stunning levels and backgrounds
- Multitude of character animations and expressions that brings the iconic Bubsy to life as never before
- Jump, glide, and pounce through 14 levels of thrill, excitement and yarn!
- Local and global leaderboards - compete for high scores with your friends and the world!
- Unlock treasures, powers, and extra lives to create all time high scores
23. Zombie Boom
Another blasting opportunity for you!
Only this time with a whole bunch of zombies...LEVELS
Take the chance to clear 60 levels full of brain-eating zeds and save your friends' body parts.
Get ready for a big ZOMBIE BOOM!
24. Caladrius Blaze
In the Story Mode fully voiced by star voice actors, you can enjoy the storyline of each unique character in the emerging world based on a gothic horror worldview. With two-player coop mode, you can experience even more varied storyline based on the combination of characters.
In addition, there are many contents to enjoy other than the Story Mode such as the Rush mode and the Score Attack Mode. There is a Tutorial Mode for beginners, Leaderboard for online ranking, and Gallery Mode for viewing cut-in images and other graphics.Multiple Stoyrlines
- Unique Characters, Unique Stories
- Storyline changes depending on the combination of characters you select! Star-studded voice cast unite with amazing music to add more drama to the storyline!
- Shoot Down Bonus: Sexy CG Cuts
- Defeat the bosses that get in the way and obtain erotic CG cuts and images!
- Various Weapons To Shoot Through Enemies
- Utilize the 3 different types of shots to escape enemy fire! A shooting system developed after many tries!
- Users can compete in various ranking fields which keeps them motivated!
- Configure various factors in the story/game options such as shoot down rate, score recorded for each character and earn achievements!
25. Desert Ashes
Desert Ashes is a turn based strategy game with online multiplayer and single player campaigns which also boasts an innovative menu system allowing players to enjoy multiple games at once.
The Day-Night system adds a dynamic twist to turn based battles including weather conditions that can affect the battlefield map, for example, all bodies of water have the ability to freeze over night!
On top of this, Desert Ashes offers its players special unlockable perks to customize their armies with, for example, The Fort Toughness Perk that adds 20% DEF to all allied units at a structure, and the Vampire Perk that gives players to convert 20% attack damage to HP between 10pm and 5am!
Experience also exciting single player campaigns that allows the player to experience playing as both the winged crusade and the landians.
26. Blacksea Odyssey
Enter a vast chasm between space and time brimming with colossal creatures and runic technologies.
Once a decade, the greatest huntsmen in the universe gather to compete in a legendary tournament known as the Blacksea Odyssey. Steeped in blood, ancient treasures, and a madness that wills them to delve deeper into the black abyss, these huntsman compete for a chance to claim the ultimate glory of facing a creature of such insatiable ferocity and magnanimous size that its wingspan has been said to stretch across galaxies while it’s breath consumes black holes. A creature rumored to exist only in legend, the Titan of the Stars!Features
- Rip Apart Enemies Piece by Piece: Eviscerate enemy creatures by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Blast through fully destructible environments with your spear or harpoon.
- Twitch based Action-Packed Combat: Reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Hardcore Rogue-like Elements: Featuring permadeath, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.
- Massive Bosses: Battle against colossally scaled bosses dwarfing several screen sizes.
- Expansive Customization System: Forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and space-board.
27. Champions of Anteria
Your enemies may grunt unintelligibly, but that doesn’t mean they’re stupid. Defeating these beasts will require thoughtful strategies, clever tactics, and the right combination of three Champions out of the five. Choose well, and the combined strength of your Champions’ elemental powers will carve through your enemies like a hot sword through molten lava. Choose poorly, and you’ll be monster chow. At any time, you can pause the game, switch up your tactics, and rejoin the melee without missing a beat.
CONQUER A DAZZLING WORLD
From parched deserts to mysterious forests, from frozen snowfields to tropical jungles, the lethally-beautiful world of Anteria invites you to blaze your own path to victory. Choose who, when, and where you’ll attack or defend on a Progression Map. Just remember that your decisions directly affect the world around you, and every action has a consequence.
PROVE YOURSELF IN STUNNING BOSS BATTLES
They’re big, they’re nasty, and they’re hoping to mince your Champions into bite-sized bits. They’re the bosses of Anteria, and you’ll need sound strategies and lightning-fast combat moves to bring them down. Change your tactics on the fly, avoid the bosses’ lethal traps, and deliver a smackdown worthy of the ages.
CREATE THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS
After each mission, return to your stronghold to develop your city and craft potions, armor, weapons, and other lethal tools to make your Champions stronger — and make life even more miserable for your enemies.
RESCUE A WAR-TORN WORLD
As players progress through Anteria, they discover a narrative of a beautiful land brought to its knees by years of constant strife among battling clans. But as your heroes strive to bring peace to this magical realm, they must confront a malevolent wizard and his undead army, neither of whom are known for being particularly peaceful.
28. Sos i Pie Sos
In this runner game, you play as a mouse who has stolen so much cheese that there is 10000$ bounty on his head! So there are many bounty hunters after you, but none is able to track you down except the most talented one, the Cat! He has found you when you were eating your lunch and starts chasing you. So you have to run as fast as you can if you want to survive. But he is smart and has planted many traps on your way that you have to jump over them. There are also cactuses in this desert that can kill you if you hit them! Also remember that you have a limited stamina and if you run out of it, you can’t run anymore and the Cat will catch you. So you have to gather cheese as you run to fill your stamina. Note that you can double jump and using this skill is essential for progressing through the game.
29. DICETINY: The Lord of the Dice
Set in a fantasy world, Middle Board, DICETINY is a parody turn-based card and board game mash-up where you as one of the heroes must take on powerful monsters using minions and spell cards, and ultimately defeat an evil sage to save the world from an apocalypse.features
- Offers unique gameplay mechanic by combining card and board game elements.
- Various dungeons guarded by powerful monsters. with different game rules.
- Meet new class-based heroes, each with a unique skill, during your adventure.
- Build your deck and apply a different strategy depending on the dungeon.
- Puns and parodies hopefully everyone will enjoy.
Jump into a neo-retro adventure with Pankapu : a taste of 90’s platformers in an oneiric world. Pankapu is a narrative action-platformer that takes place in the dreams of Djaha’rell, a child troubled by a tragic incident. Upgrade your skills, find new competencies, switch your Aegis in real time in order to get rid of Nightmare's invasion: "Fight for the safety of your land, dear Dreamkeeper"
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the tale of Pankapu, epic and naïve, and the one about Djaha’rell's life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
31. McDroid - Arcade Tower Defense
Story: McDROID returns home to Planet M and finds this message from SOMANTO corp...
Welcome back to your home planet. In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID)
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! (for extra loot)
- Trees to heal the planet (and buff your weapons and crops production)
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la CnC Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future.
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cute cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: because that Mutatosaurus is just too much for you. Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies from the 21st century.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
32. Thorne - Son of Slaves (Ep.2)
Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow. This is the second episode, released after Thorne - Dearth Merchants.Story
Thorne is anxious to leave the Duchy of Calida. It is known as a peaceful place in Rowen, where order prevails.
For those with an eye for reality, that is simply not true.
The Crow has to finish one last contract for the Duke before he can finally leave.
Such contract will put him in a dangerou road with no turning back.Features
- Find the truth about Calida.
- Fight against evil fiends born from human's cruelty.
- Discover long lost treasures.
- Be "The Crow"
33. BALLOON Saga
BALLOON Saga is an animated third-person shooter with excellent humor which won't let you get bored ))
- You’ll be able to upgrade your character and buy loads of different ammo.
- A variety of emotions of game characters. More than 50 different emoticons - sad, happy, angry, kind, cute, or just crazy
- Such qualities as to run, jump, and even fly over your enemies. Also hiding from a funny traps, shooting at anyone, and getting a new gifts.
- Dozens of different levels with unique traps. More than 20 different Game levels.
- Global ranking of top players.
Fighting Birds and a sexy chicks, Eagle spy on a mission, Daredevil cockatoo and a green crafty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ .... who will be the best in a Xbird ?
Winged warriors will fight in the ‘Xbird’ competition to get the place under the blanket ;) and find out who’s the best! Great and long multiplayer is guaranteed!
35. Don't Stand Out
Don’t Stand Out is a fast-paced take on the Battle Royale games – the ones where you have a few brief skirmishes in a half an hour match. The game uses the genre’s basics to build a multiplayer experience suited for short matches packed with action. You can play in a more traditional fashion – set up an ambush, controlling the location and moving between covers. Or just don’t give a monkey’s, run guns blazing and wreak havoc! It’s up to you. Don’t Stand Out is all about fun combat, not looting.
The game’s action is packed with colorful voxel graphics. Because this explosive party just can’t take place is some gray+brown setting. And as it’s a party there sure are costumes! Don’t Stand Out features tons of customization options for your inner fashion killa.
Fast-paced take on the Battle Royale genre. You don’t have to look for the nearest enemy for minutes – everything is lightning fast.
Short matches packed with action. The game is perfect both for a work break and for that weekend gaming marathon.
Colorful looks. ‘Fun’ is the main focus for Don’t Stand Out – starting from it’s graphics.
Customisation. The game features tons of costumes for you to try.
Don’t Stand Out is like Battle Royale. But fun.
36. Giana Sisters: Dream Runners
Race to the finish in Giana Sisters: Dream Runners, a fast-paced, head-to-head platformer for up to four players.
Run and jump, dash and smash, daze and teleport, morph and cannon… oh you get the idea: mess with your opponents!
The game pits up to four players (or AI opponents) against each other in local and online competition, speed-running for the finish in an effort to push each other off the screen with the help of boosters and power-ups.
Switch the level layout on the fly as you rush through dreamgates. Collect gems to fill your speed booster and use your power-ups to knock out the other players and claim victory!
- Competitive pick-up-and-play platforming game
- Supports a party of up to four simultaneous local & online players
- Be faster than your opponents, push them off the screen and win!
- Use your arsenal of boosters and power-ups to blast your opponents off track
- Nine levels to race, four characters to unlock
- Dual soundtrack: Chris Hülsbeck along with Swedish heavy metal legend Machinae Supremacy
37. Mutant Storm: Reloaded
Mutant Storm progresses over 89 levels of twin-stick shooter mayhem! As you get deeper, you are ever more overcrowded with nasty beasties. This carnival of frenetic fun is showcased in a cutting edge graphics extravaganza.
Viewed from well above, you and your enemies can always be seen. Always be killed, and always be laughed at! There is no hiding. No tactics. No planning. No Net.
Your enemies created this world and they sure ain’t gonna help you out!
You like to play hard? Then the game gets harder. Feel like you're doing well? ... Enjoy it while it lasts!
Survive long enough, and you get rewarded with score multipliers, doubling your score. Making your enemies even angrier, and that bit more determined to kill you!
Lose a life and watch your multipliers tumble, and the beasties slow down and relax, safe in the knowledge that you are just a big softy really!!
After you conquer all 89 levels you’ll be awarded a ‘White Belt’. Progress to win all 8 belts until you possess the much coveted Mutant Storm ‘Black Belt’.
- 89 Levels
- Adventure & Tally gameplay modes
- 7 Difficulty levels
- Over 20 unique enemies
- Psychedelic 3D visuals and effects
- Global Online Leaderboards
- Local multiplayer
Challenge your deductive skills by helping our two young heroes on their quest to bring the legendary paintings of Pictoria back!
Look carefully at the numbers on the edges of the grid to stop the sneaky wizard Moonface...
- Face plenty of grids and discover some beautifully animated enemies and artefacts!
- Fight baddies (even bosses!) on the way. Be smart or you could be the target of a critical hit!
- Having some issues with a specific puzzle? Head to the shop and spend some gold on powerful magic items.
- Try to reach the end of the world map, one puzzle at a time. You'll find villagers giving you special missions, too!
PictoQuest is an addictive game for everyone, come save the realm of Pictoria!
39. Q-YO Blaster
Is a horizontal Shoot 'Em Up , with peculiar characters, strange enemies, bullets, many bullets and many explosions. Enter the miniature world and stop the threat.
Enjoy the rudeness with weapons, special powers and help from mystical beings.
Q-YO Blaster has a nice 2d environment with detailed pixel art scenarios, varied enemies section, stages, powers, improvements and many more
- Characters by class
- Weapons and Perks
- Super Special Powers
- Variety of enemies and confrontations against great bosses
- 8 stages with animated backgrounds and high detail
- Difficulty levels
Most other TCG play either with "virtual" cards or with "real" cards ( paper ). With DRAKERZ-Confrontation, you will enjoy the best of both gaming experiences in playing with your "real" premium cards , you will experience new sensations , halfway between the board game and tactical game cards. The calculation points and the cost of cards, entirely managed by the computer allows you to stay focused on the basics: the fight.
As your virtual cards (no need to camera), they are accessible from your account on any connected computer.
DRAKERZ - Confrontation is an online game where players from around the world embody Drakerz , the riders of Drakos . Alongside these mythical creatures, half-dragon, half- chimera, players compete in epic duels to register their name in the legend of Oniris , the dream world .
41. Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc
In this era, Sakura (aka Cherry Blossoms), are known as magical flowers that give humans the ability to become a Sakura Contractor, granting them abnormal powers. If the Contractor dies, the Sakura dies. If the Sakura dies, the Contractor dies. Will Mindy remember her past? Will she survive and make it back to her world alive? Help Mindy and become her savior.Key Features
- A Brand New Innovative Defense System: The characters (Spirits) you summon onto the field are stationary and only last for a few seconds. You have complete control over each Spirit's target, but they de-summon if an enemy collides into them.
- Strategic Pause: Plan your moves, queue up actions and take all the time you want. No rush. Enjoy the game at your own pace.
- Leveling Up System: A total of 16 Spirits to unlock and level up to 99!
- Skill System: A skill tree system with 12 Active and 8 Passive Skills! Change your build and find a build you love!
- An Expandable Shop System: After successfully completing a level, the shop has a chance to permanently unlock an item! Expand the shop until you've unlocked every single item in the game!
- Crafting and Enchanting System: Enchant your gears up to a maximum level of 99! Find Crafting Recipes and Craft items for all your Spirits!
- Survival Mode (End game content): After beating the game, you can test your skills on our endless Survival Mode! A total of 4 Spirits can be unlocked in this mode. Are you good enough to take on the challenge ahead and unlock all 16 Spirits?
- Steam Leaderboards!: Compete against others in ranking and make your friends jealous of how skilled you are. Do you have what it takes to get your name onto our Insane Mode Leaderboards? (Internet Connection is required for full functionality of Steam Leaderboards. Steam Leaderboards can be disabled via in-game options.)
42. Dungeon Of Zaar
Dungeon of Zaar is an online strategy game focused on PvP battles taking place in an ancient and magical castle where Explorers fight for treasures!
- Multiplayer Turn-based Tactical gameplay
- Hire mercenaries from around the world and build your dream team.
- Fight other dungeon raiders in online PvP matches, or play with your friends in local mode on one device
- Easy to pick-up, yet deeply strategic games
- Fast battles (around 15 minutes)
- No RNG shamelessly stealing your well-deserved victory
- Craft items from materials won after every battle and use them to get the edge against your enemies.
- Progress through the dungeon with your victories, and try to sit on the Throne of Zaar.
On the edge of a magical world, awaits the Dungeon of Zaar, home of the great, eponymous Archmage. Over a century has passed since his last appearance, and now all eyes are on the Dungeon, eager to claim a share of the spoils within.
You are an Explorer, leading a team of mercenaries (Knights, sorcerers, and monsters of all kinds) to plunder whatever treasures are hidden in the depths of the Dungeon. But beware! You are not the only one who has had the same idea…
Dungeon of Zaar is inspired by classic tactical games such as Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars and by great strategy games such as Warhammer, Pokémon and Magic the Gathering. Nevertheless, the game is different from your standard tactical-RPG, we want it to be focused only on strategic decisions and fast paced PvP combat.
Players will create their own Dungeon Explorer and take part in intense online battles against other Explorers or play local hot seat mode with their friends around one computer.
Explorers don't come alone into the Dungeon. They are the brains, but not the brawn! They are escorted by a squad of Mercenaries recruited from around the Kingdom to protect them and help them forge onward.
One of our goals is to put a strong emphasis on creativity in team building and let the players find new innovative strategies. Players will have the freedom to play the composition they want and try many fun team combinations. Explorers will be able to associate each troop with any other one, there are tons of possibilities, combos and crazy tactics to try!
Fighting in the dungeon grants Explorers experience points and random rewards to claim after the battle, such as ancient forgotten weapons, magical gears, or crafting materials used to forge new consumables and equipment ready to use in the next battles, allowing for even more team customization.
At launch, all mercenaries will be available to play from the start, but Explorers will begin their adventure only with a few basic items, the rest will be up to them to discover and craft! There is no adventure without a little challenge!
We also want to blend multiplayer gameplay with traditional solo RPG features. Most PvP games don’t integrate the lore of the game into their gameplay as we have. In Dungeon of Zaar players are « Explorers » of the dungeon, they will be able to choose their physical attributes and the goals of their quest. Explorers will also gain experience in combat, level up to unlock new outfits and rewards, craft and use items. We want players to feel that they are personally on a journey to the heart of a dangerous Castle.
Players can recruit a wide range of mercenaries coming from around the kingdom. Powerful mages, righteous knights or weird monsters, it’s up to you to choose your troops and build your strategy the way you like. Each mercenary has its own strengths and weaknesses with unique gameplay and abilities.
A typical mercenary team is composed of 5 mercenaries and you can pick two times the same kind of troop to maximize you tactic! We aim to offer at least 15 mercenaries at the time of game release.
Each mercenary has simple attributes: Damage output, Health points and Movement, and powerful unique abilities like magical spells, special attacks and morphology atributes. We try to make each mercenary original, easy to understand an use. They can all have a huge impact on the battlefield and can be useful in numerous situations.
In the Dungeon skirmishes can take place everywhere, from the gates of the Castle, the Courtyard Garden, to the Library, each map has a unique layout with particular look and features.
One of the things we want to push forward is « Map events », each map will have a special gameplay feature that players will be able to use to their advantage whether it’s a drawbridge activated by an attackable pillar, an empowering rune, burning tiles or dangerous spikes trap.
Each arena will also feature « loot bags ». Those bags magically pop on the arena after a few turns and are here to give an advantage to players who takes more risks! Each bag contain powerful items to use during the battle, they can give you a bonus or help you recover from your mistakes.
Explorers didn’t come to the Dungeon with empty pockets! Potions, armor pieces, fairy powder and other charms grants additional power to their mercenaries.
Before entering the Dungeon, customize your strategy by choosing between multiple items you looted or crafted. In the game all items have the same "potential strenght", players with more crafted items will not be stronger than the ones who just started the game.
After a first turn used only to deploy mercenaries on the starting areas, mercenaries will be able to fight!
Each competitor plays all the mercenaries of his team during his turn in the order he wishes, then gives the hand to his opponent. You can move and attack with every troop you own in any order without any speed, initiative or action points constraints, that makes the gameplay really flexible.
Each turn players are allowed to use one item, may it be equipping a Cursed Blade or using a Health Potion. To win the fight, you have to slay three mercenaries of the enemy team before you loose three of yours!
43. Yet another tower defence
Ancient demons summoned from the deep dark abyss, and brought ruin to Tiede, land of our home.
Bring your sword, worrior, and your brave heart! Join me in this defence of the ancient...lands!
You should know your towers, and use them wisely.
Sometimes you need just a little bit of luck.
Some of the smaller guys are so tough, they can also cast magic spells.
As the Chinese general Sun Tzu wrote in The Art of War, "Know yourself and know your enemy, and you will never be defeated."
Poise your towers wisely, and you'll have a chance to win in these excruciating battles.
1. Traditional tower defence with a few Easter Eggs and mini-games.
2. 3D surroundings and effects.
3. Numerous towers and demons, and of course, OP bosses.
4. There are item drops so, it's time to test if you've washed your face properly.
5. Energy gathering and exploiting.
6. Extremely easy to play.
44. Sakura MMO
Dive into the magical world of Asaph Online in this visual novel, where Kotone is a feared dark witch with impressive and extensive magical powers, capable of defeating the strongest of foes with a snap of her fingers.
In real life, however, Kotone is an average woman who works an average job, with a below average relationship with her estranged parents.
Every day that passes is the same, and Kotone soon grows tired of her monotonous routine. If only she could enter a world like Asaph, filled with fantastical creatures and frightening monsters… but Asaph Online is only a game. There’s no way a game could ever become a reality.
At least, that’s what Kotone used to think – until a mysterious force summons her to the world she has traversed so many times through her computer screen.
Now, Kotone isn’t just Kotone, but the dark witch Viola – and, freed from her societal obligations, she finally decides to have some fun!
Viola is the name Kotone gave to her character in Asaph Online. Upon awakening in Asaph, Kotone inherits Viola’s appearance, her magical powers, and her name.
Viola is a dark witch with unimaginable powers, who is feared by everybody in Asaph. Many have tried to challenge her, but none have emerged victorious. She enjoys grinding people down beneath her heel (sometimes literally), and treats those around her as little more than playthings.
She’s a deeply sadistic, dangerous woman… but even she has a soft side.
Neve is Viola’s trusted most trusted maid, who would do anything to help her mistress.
Neve is a member of the darkling race, which is reviled throughout Asaph as being savage and hostile, but Neve eschews these unfair perceptions. She is a diligent, loyal, industrious girl – but she may be a touch too devoted. She adores Viola, and becomes irrationally angry at any perceived slights against her beloved mistress.
Self-sacrificing and hard-working though she is, Neve can be rather scary when she wants. If she were to fight seriously, she may even be able to defeat demons.
Fion is a young, put-upon lass from a huge family, who works hard to ensure all her brothers and sisters have enough food to eat…
At least, that’s what she says, but Neve isn’t entirely convinced.
Fion might look like a sweet, innocent thing, looks can be deceiving, and she’s far craftier than she initially appears.
- fantasy based Visual Novel
- experience the world of Asaph Online through the eyes of Kotone
- available in English and Chinese
Categories in common with Sakura MMO: Simulation
45. King of the World
Welcome to a world of skillfull commanders, cunning tacticians and backstabbing schemers.
King of the World is a multiplayer real-time strategy game with up to 12 players fighting against each to be the last man standing.
Fight for control in a beautiful made map of Europe with North africa and middle east where each country has been giving attention to detail.
Take your wars on land as well as in the sea with naval combat given the game different dimensions.Balanced GameplayBecome the winner by outsmarting your opponents or simply conquer them by force. It doesn't matter if you're a tactical genius or a novice, all players will start each game with the same conditions.12 Player Free for allEngage in 12 player battles where everyone is against each other, or simply create a custom game to play with less. In the full release you will also have the option to team up with your friends in teams of 2 and 6.Control regions to increase your incomeTake control of all points in a region to increase your income with the amount of points in the region, controlling regions will grant you additional reinforcements.
46. Not Dying Today
Not dying today is a 2D side-scrolling action game. In 2030, the world has been taken over by zombies. With fire and blade, bullets and guns, you, captain Aiden, will do anything to protect the last human kind, anything, even turn into a zombie, using zombie power to kill zombies.
- Local coop mode. Up to 4 players, fight together against the zombies!
- Transform mechanism. Effected by the virus, you can also transform to zombie, splash your enemies like a killing machine.
- Boss Arena. One Boss is not enough? What about two? You can challenge two bosses at Boss Arena. What insane about the arena is you can customize your own opponent, even fight against 3 or 4 Bosses! Show the world what you can do!
- Level up your characters and find your balance with Strength, Life, Agility and Luck.
- Are you ready to face the a sea of zombies? Bring your weapons, take your bullets, fight a bloody way out of these monsters!
"The ancient power struggle between demigods has begun again. The mortal realm will be ravaged in the wake of their desire, their greed, their purpose. I am curious to see who will prevail."
Ascendant is the unforgiving beat 'em up that challenges you with a new world each time you play. It utilizes a number of modern roguelike elements such as permadeath and procedurally generated environments. You are a demigod who invades a plane controlled by your rivals. They will stop at nothing to eliminate you. Only the most impressive warriors will triumph over their armies of zealots and beasts.
By exploring the world, discovering new weapons, spells, and Blessings, and learning how to survive in this brutal realm, you may have a small chance at winning.Features
- A Brutal Struggle – The armies of your demigod rivals are relentless. When a foe cuts you with his sword, it hurts. If you slip into a pit of spikes, the blades leave deep wounds. If a bomb explodes nearby you will burn. Health recovery items are rare. Fight with precision, speed, and timing to survive. Dodge attacks and crush your opponent when he is off-balance to seize the advantage.
- Loot the Treasures of the Gods – The gods hid their ancient relics in secret caches scattered around the world. Discover unique weapons, spells, and Blessings that grant mighty powers. Double jump, choke your enemies with a poison cloud, or jolt them to ashes with lightning. Equip and customize your Blessings to determine your own fate.
- Agile Beat 'em Up Combat – Slam enemies into each other to deal massive damage. Pummel enemies with ground and air combos or launch a barrage of spells. Launch your opponents in the air with rapid dashing assaults making them helpless against your divine onslaught.
- Death is Final – When your enemies defeat you, the game is over. No respawning. No returning to the last save point. You will need all your cunning and skill to win.
- A New World Each Run – Each playthrough creates a new hazardous land for adventure. You will never know exactly what you will encounter in the next room, which hazards will be presented to you, what you will find in a chest, or even (in some cases) which boss you will be fighting next. Expect hours of replayability and new challenges.
- Two is better than one. Conquer the world with another demigod using local co-op
- Unlock new characters with distinct stats attuned for any playstyle
- Enhance your weaponry to adapt and overcome the enemy swarm
- Special events make each run fresh and memorable
48. On a Roll
Experience the adrenaline of performing insane stunts, getting big airs, grinding and bombing hills with the only inline skating game available: On a Roll. Want to show the world your new skills? Make video clips using the Replay Editor and share them with your friends. Choose from tons of different objects to create your own skatepark and enjoy a fun gaming experience thanks to the intuitive double analogue controls.
- Replay Editor (watch and edit the last 30 seconds of gameplay)
- Custom Skatepark builder (coming soon)
- Customize your game world using the Object Dropper
- Create your own Custom Avatars (coming soon)
- Evolving career / skater stats
- Missions: competitions, photo shoots, match the trick etc.
- Turn based local multiplayer mission: match the Trick (similar to B.L.A.D.E or H.O.R.S.E)
Epic battles await you in the multi-award winning Trading Card Game, now on Steam.
Battle with digital cards and scan tabletop cards into your digital collection for Double the Value!
Collect and trade cards to become the ultimate hero of Tantos.
With hundreds of cards available, each deck is unique and represents your own play-style.
Start your legend today!
- FAST, TACTICAL GAMEPLAY – easy to play, takes skill to master.
- CARDS with INGENIOUS EVOLVING BUFFS for damage and healing over time.
- CHOOSE YOUR HERO from over 100 in six different classes, to match your own play style.
- DISCOVER the magical WORLD of TANTOS, mythology and breath-taking imagery.
- MASTER powerful combo cards and multiple orders.
- DESIGN YOUR DECK - using 1 hero, 5 combo, and 30 action cards.
- GET DOUBLE THE VALUE – Scan* tabletop cards into your digital collection to play them online for free!
Are you ready to prove your skill?
*Scanning tabletop cards requires account link to internet-enabled mobile device with camera.
50. Spellsword Cards: Demontide
A UNIQUE CARD COMBAT SOLO ADVENTURE
- OPEN QUEST PvE RPG + CHAMPION'S ARENA MODE + GAUNTLET ROGUELIKE DECKBUILDER MODE
- 500+ COLLECTIBLE CARDS (earned through gameplay only)
- 40+ BOSSES TO DEFEAT (along with hundreds of battles)
- UNIQUE MULTI-CLASSING SYSTEM (Mix and match between Warrior, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Necromancer, Ninja and Monk)
With 7 classes to level, each with its own unique play-style, you can multi-class and create your own hero any way you like. Adventure through a diverse world with heaps of quests and encounters. Hundreds of cards to acquire via loot or stores and unique crafting recipes for legendary cards that are lost artifacts.
QUEST AND EXPLORE
A rich and deep storyline pervades an expansive world ready for any and all adventurers to seek their fair share of bounty and power. Ancient tombs and rich politics in a fantasy world will capture your imagination, all the while the strategy card game will keep you on your toes.
Each encounter brings you one step closer to solving the mysteries surrounding your heritage. Learn the secret your master died trying to protect. Earn the respect of the state and other kingdoms one battle at time. Discover hundreds of cards of untold power, undiscovered in the lore books of old.
Meet powerful foes such as Dragons, Demons and Devils. Also find a complete bestiary of trolls, ogres, vampires, knights, orcs, goblins, giant bats and insects and more!
UNIQUE CLASS LEVELLING AND DECK BUILDING SYSTEM
Each skill and level choice you make determines how your strategy unfolds. With immense scope for developing your own unique play style, everyone can enjoy what Spellsword Cards: Demontide has to offer.
This is a community led game. Come inside to find details on how you can contribute and get cool tips and hints for secret unlocks inside!