Trying to find games like Eclipse --- Defending the motherland? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Eclipse --- Defending the motherland, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Eclipse --- Defending the motherland that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Eclipse --- Defending the motherland are:
- arrow_rightPortal 2
- arrow_rightBioShock Remastered
- arrow_rightShadow of the Tomb Raider
- arrow_rightQuake Champions
- arrow_rightLords of the Fallen
- arrow_rightKilling Floor 2
100 Best Games Like Eclipse --- Defending the motherland:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (49)
- iOS (29)
- Android (25)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (41)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (24)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (39)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (2)
1. Portal 2
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzle game developed by Valve Corporation and released on April 19, 2011 on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was published by Valve Corporation in digital form and by Electronic Arts in physical form.
Its plot directly follows the first game's, taking place in the Half-Life universe. You play as Chell, a test subject in a research facility formerly ran by the company Aperture Science, but taken over by an evil AI that turned upon its creators, GladOS. After defeating GladOS at the end of the first game but failing to escape the facility, Chell is woken up from a stasis chamber by an AI personality core, Wheatley, as the unkempt complex is falling apart. As the two attempt to navigate through the ruins and escape, they stumble upon GladOS, and accidentally re-activate her...
Portal 2's core mechanics are very similar to the first game's ; the player must make their way through several test chambers which involve puzzles. For this purpose, they possess a Portal Gun, a weapon capable of creating teleportation portals on white surfaces. This seemingly simple mechanic and its subtleties coupled with the many different puzzle elements that can appear in puzzles allows the game to be easy to start playing, yet still feature profound gameplay. The sequel adds several new puzzle elements, such as gel that can render surfaces bouncy or allow you to accelerate when running on them.
The game is often praised for its gameplay, its memorable dialogue and writing and its aesthetic. Both games in the series are responsible for inspiring most puzzle games succeeding them, particularly first-person puzzle games. The series, its characters and even its items such as the portal gun and the companion cube have become a cultural icon within gaming communities.
Portal 2 also features a co-op mode where two players take on the roles of robots being led through tests by GladOS, as well as an in-depth level editor.
FPS with RPG elements, Bioshock invites players to experience horrors of underwater isolation in the city of Rapture, the failed project of the better future. After surviving the plane crash, the protagonist has only one way to go – to the giant lighthouse that opens a way to the underwater utopia. Players will have to unravel the complicated history of Rapture, relying only on themselves, their guns and Plasmids, a mystical substance, that allows it’s user to obtain near magical abilities.
The atmosphere of isolation and threat is conveyed through the environmental sounds, subtle electrical buzzing and audio logs, telling the story of societal decay and despair. Players will shape the story, making moral choices along their way, saving Little Sisters or extracting ADAM, the mystical fuel for your abilities. While exploring the underwater city, players will complete missions for the last sane inhabitants of Rapture, while fending off the less fortunate ones.
Warframe is an online free-to-play cooperative third-person looter shooter. In the far future the Orokin had absolute control over the solar system but have since disappeared, now the militaristic Grineer, the money-worshipping Corpus, and the Infested fight for what they left behind. You are a Tenno - a master of gun and blade and user of the Warframes, it is up to you to bring back balance to the system from within, while also fighting a new threat from without: the Sentients.
Over 40 unique Warframes to build, hundreds of guns and melee weapons to utilize, and various pet companions to help you along the way - all of which can be crafted for free and enhanced by an in-depth modding system.
With constant updates by Digital Extremes, the game now has over six years of updates including new open-world landscapes (Plains of Eidolon-2017, Orb Vallis-2018) and cinematic story expansions (The Second Dream-2015, The War Within-2016, The The Sacrifice-2018) with more content being added every year.
4. BioShock Remastered
BioShock is set in an alternate dimension in 1960. Our main protagonist Jack is the sole survivor of a plane crash in the Atlantic Ocean. With help, he gets to the Rapture - underwater city created by Andrew Ryan that wanted to create a utopia. After arriving in the city, however, he discovers Little Sisters and Big Daddies, and it is clear to Jack that there is something not okay with the city.
Being a first-person shooter, BioShock works with an active weapon and a plasmid, on the other hand, giving the player the ability to use some supernatural powers and developing unique combos with it. Many of the weapons have different types of ammunition that are effective against some specific types of enemies. Same goes for plasmids, as you need to know weapon will be effective. By retrieving EVE, you will be able to fill your resources and use plasmid once more. Although the economics of the game is more complicated as you need to gather money for refilling resources and ADAM for purchasing new skills for your plasmid. In Remastered edition, games framerate and technical issues being fully fixed making this a modern-looking game.
Categories in common with BioShock Remastered: Shooter
5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
Become One With the Jungle: Lara must use the jungle to her advantage to strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
Discover Brutal Tombs: Terrifying tombs, filled with deadly puzzles, require advanced traversal techniques to be accessed
Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest Tomb Raider hub ever.
6. Quake Champions
Quake Champions is a multiplayer competitive FPS developed by Id Software.
The gameplay resembles the same arena shooter mechanics as the previous installments. For the first time in the series, the so-called champions appear in the game. Each champion has a different amount of health, top speed and a unique ability that can be used once in 20-45 seconds depending on the champion and needs to be recharged after usage. The abilities are designed using the rock-paper-scissors principle with each ability serving as a counter to another. This was done in order to put emphasis on a player's skill and not the chosen character. The game also features character customization system which allows changing the look of any selected champion.
There is no loadout system in the game whatsoever. Players have to pick up the weapons scattered on the map.
Players can download the game for free, yet they will have access to only one Champion, Ranger. The players have to either rent new champions using the in-game currency or by the so-called champions pack that will unlock every in-game character for an unlimited amount of time.
Categories in common with Quake Champions: Massively Multiplayer
7. Lords of the Fallen
Lords of the Fallen is an action RPG, which is set in the fictional world abandoned by Gods and occupied by supernatural hostile power. Players assume the role of Harkyn, a human hero seeking to defeat threatening villains. According to the storyline, the main character is released from prison, where he was held for his sins, in order to protect the world. While wandering around the in-game world, the protagonist, controlled by players, eliminate bosses and earn experience points. As far as Harkyn has a branch of abilities, both combat and magical parameters can be upgraded with experience. In addition to the main story, players are able to complete various side quests, which expand the whole picture of the game, to gain extra experience or to unlock new equipment. Character’s customization ability allows creating a heavy knight as well as a lightweight attacker. The gameplay also features the progress-saving system: if dead, players can return to the ghost (remaining on the place of death) and get their progress back.
8. Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is a cooperative first-person survival horror game developed by Tripwire Interactive.
The game is based on events of the first Killing Floor. A biotech corporation Horzine attempts to create military clones, yet something goes wrong and now the mutant clones are spread all around Europe. Governments collapse and the infrastructure is almost non-existent.
Up to 6 players spawn on the map in order to kill the boss. The players have to hold out 4, 7 or 10 waves of enemies after which the boss spawns. Each wave has more enemies and special mutants. After the end of a wave, the players can visit the trader, where they can buy weaponry and equipment. Players earn money and experience points for killing enemies. The more players there are on the map - the more enemies spawn. The difficulty level is also affected by the number of players. The only difference between singleplayer and multiplayer is in the number of players.
The game features a class system. Players spawn with level 0 and can level themselves up to level 25. Each class is better in one field of combat. For example, medics have a speed boost and can heal other players while supports are able to seal the doors.
Categories in common with Killing Floor 2: Action
9. The Surge
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
11. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
12. Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items.
Categories in common with Spiral Knights: Massively Multiplayer
13. Planet Explorers
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Multiplayer allows Local Area Network and player hosted servers. We also have many official servers in the lobby.
- Coop – Coop comes in many selections, such as adventure mode, story mode, build mode, etc. This is pretty much an open world sandbox.
- Versus – This mode allows teams of up to 16 players to battle against 16 players from another team. We allow full terrain manipulation in this mode. It's a point based system where one team wins if they reach a certain point level based on kills, built objects, resources mined, etc.
- 30+ hours of storyline
- Coop storyline
- 140+ types of enemies
- 40+ unique mainline NPCs
- Able to dig
- Able to build
- Able to plant farm
- Able to build colony
- Able to have followers
- Creation Editor to create vehicles, weapons, objects, vtols, boats, armor, and more
- Day/night cycle with realistic moon cycles
- Weather system
- 15+ types of mineral types
- 200+ unique items
- Resource scanner
- Realtime AI pathfinding
- Multiplayer COOP
- Multiplayer VS
- Realtime water physics
- Multiple boss types
- Story Editor
- AI robot follower
- Negotiation with aliens
- War with aliens
Robocraft is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person action game developed by Freejam Games.
Players build their own robots using building blocks that can be acquired in the in-game shop using ROBITS, an in-game currency which can be earned by playing the game, recycling other parts, opening loot boxes and be bought with real money.
Players can build whichever robots they like unless it uses under 2000 CPU. This limit does not increase with leveling up. In order to destroy an enemy robot, the players have to damage at least 75% of their CPU. One of the main features of the game is a complex damage model that allows for damage redirection and redistribution. Players have a wide variety of weaponry in their disposal which includes several energy weapons, ballistics and all things explosive. There are multiple rarity variants for every weapon which boost one of the stats of the weapon.
The game features multiple social features as creating player's own platoons and clans. Clan Wars are also present in the game.
15. FINAL FANTASY XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a Japanese role-playing game, a direct sequel to 2009 title Final Fantasy XIII and the third installment in Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries.
The game takes place three years after the event of the original game. Final Fantasy XIII’s main character Lightning, appears only as a supporting character, while the story follows her sister, Serah Farron, and a new character Noel Kreiss.
The gameplay is almost identical to that of the original game. The battle system is presented as Command Synergy Battle. It is based on usage of Action Time Battle bar: the bar consists of several slots that are used to perform attacks or cast spells and gradually refills during the battle.
However, the game has some significant differences compared to the original game. The areas are more opened and endorse exploration. The party consists only of two characters, while the third spot is reserved for tamed monsters. The game also uses a random encounter system from previous installments.
The storyline follows the events of the XIII. They, however, do not connect to the other Final Fantasies so any chapter of the series may be played in unspecified order. The protagonists of the game are six youngsters who are trying to prevent the end of the world.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY XIII-2: Role Playing
16. King's Quest
King's Quest is the ninth part of the eponymous series of games.
King's Quest follows the story of the royal family ruling in the kingdom of Daventry. This story consists of trials and adventures of the members of this family. The story covers three generations, the action takes place not only in Daventry, but also in neighboring lands.
The interface of the game combines point-and-click with quick time events. There are also logical puzzles and action sequences. The development of the plot depends on the actions and words of the main character, the same episode can be started and completed in different ways. At the same time, in the end, the choice of the player only affects the actions of the secondary characters - they can either help the protagonist or not.
17. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD is an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 developed by Square Enix.
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 takes place on a fictional continent of Orience, which had been divided by four nations that call themselves the Crystal States. Each nation has a power crystal, which became their national symbols.
The crystals can mark humans as residents of a specific state. From time to time, some servants of the countries appear. They are blessed with the ability to transform into a crystal and have a prolonged life cycle. These people lose their memories other time, so they are given one specific task to complete.
The apocalypse is coming. Only several chosen ones can stop it from happening.
The game features a real-time combat system that somewhat resembles the same system from the previous games by Square Enix. The players control several playable characters at the time, as when the players assume control over one of the characters, the other characters are handled by the AI.
Each character has their own weapon, unique attacks, and abilities, which can be upgraded further into the game if the player has enough points that are gathered after leveling up the characters.
The players can focus their attacks on one enemy and execute critical hits on them or get a rare opportunity to one-hit kill the enemy. All the skills of your party can be used together to execute a special combo attack that deals a great amount of damage to the enemy.
An experimental game that tries to combine first-person shooters and tower defense genres. Players take control of the elite soldier Skye, who was sent to defend her hometown from a crowd of unknown alien-monsters.
At the beginning of each map, the player has time to place the attacking towers and build a maze along which hostile creatures will move. The main task is to protect the core, which can withstand a small amount of damage.
There are 8 types of the tower, which differ in functionality: attack towers, towers-teleports, and towers, which affect the characteristics of enemies. Also, the player can inflict damage with his weapon. there are 10 types of enemies in the game, 3 of which are and will require a special tower to defeat. At the end of each mission, a “fat” enemy appears on the map - the boss, which deals more damage to the core and which is harder to beat. Multiplayer is not available in this installment of the series.
19. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
20. Guacamelee! 2
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet - one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
21. Painkiller Hell & Damnation
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a first-person shooter, a remake of Painkiller, that continues its events. The game ignores almost all expansions to the original title, except for Battle Out of Hell. The remake got new monsters, changed game balance and a coop mode with a female teammate.
The game introduces a brand new story. In the beginning Death makes a deal with the protagonist, Daniel Garner that she will return his dead wife in exchange for 7,000 souls. From this moment the action begins, as you get a huge magic gun and start killing hordes of monsters.
In the core of the gameplay lays classic shooter mechanics; you can use multiple weapons, including brand new ones to defeat demons. The game consists of several chapters and original levels, each set in a unique landscape. Besides the campaign that can be completed alone or in a two-players co-op, there are several PvP modes, for example, survival and deathmatch for up to eight players.
22. Agents of Mayhem
Agents of MAYHEM is the latest open-world, third-person action game from the creators of the Saints Row franchise!
In Agents of MAYHEM, you run a no-holds barred operation against a shadowy super-villain organization known only as LEGION and their mysterious leader, the Morningstar.
Following the global attacks on Devil’s Night, cities of the world are held by the LEGION’s Ministries, bands of powerful villains named for the Seven Deadly Sins.
Seoul is the personal domain of LEGION’s mad scientists, the Ministry of Pride – Doctor Babylon and his rogue’s gallery of supporting villains.
You play as a variety of Super Agents – each with their own distinct look, personality, weapons, and skills. Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
MAYHEM’s Agents have a license to do what the hell they want, so long as they do whatever it takes to grow the agency and ultimately defeat LEGION.
Categories in common with Agents of Mayhem: Action
23. Hard Reset Redux
The acclaimed First-Person Shooter returns fully upgraded, and more beautifully challenging than ever. Hard Reset Redux is a brand new version of the cyberpunk classic that includes all the content of previous editions, and adds new improved gameplay, enhanced visuals and additional content to make this the Definitive Edition of Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting. Having been originally developed to shake-up the shooter scene on PC, Hard Reset now returns to do it again on a new generation of hardware.New Features
- Brand New Cyber-Katana Weapon: A powerful new weapon which provides an effective close range combat option
- Brand New Enemy Type: Various variants of a threatening new Cyborg Zombie now lie in wait for unsuspecting players
- New Quick Dash Move: Provides players with a new movement option in battle to help avoid incoming attacks and enemies
- Enhanced Visuals: The game has been updated to the newest version of the RoadHog engine and includes improved lightning and effects
- Improved Performance: Enjoy faster Load times, a new Quicksave feature and full joypad support
- Rebalanced Gameplay: The game now includes improved difficulty levels and better pacing
- Different Enemy Placement: Enemies are introduced differently throughout the game, and provide a new challenge for even the most seasoned Hard Reset veteran
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
NeoTokyo is an MMO game in a cyberpunk setting of near-future Tokyo. It was created as a Half-Life 2 mod.
In the 2040s, a group of Japanese nationalists in Japan's military tried to overthrow the legitimate government. Although the coup failed, the government doesn't trust its military anymore. The authorities created a new special service named Group Six that acts as a combination of secret police and counter-intelligence and hunts for the possible future conspirators. There's a rumor that a spec ops unit called Jinrai conspires to repeat the coup and the two services feud for power. This is all set to the backdrop of a dystopian megalopolis, where people slowly become fused with technology and a larger political crisis in Asia.
The players assume the roles of fighters in two competing teams. They engage in two multiplayer modes, one is a classic deathmatch, and the other, Capture The Ghost, is a variation of capture the flag mode. The game is played in rounds, and if a character is killed, he or she will respawn only after a round ends.
NeoTokyo has three classes for characters. The Recon class is fast, wears light armor and can run without exhausting. The Support is the toughest class that uses explosives and heavy armor. The Assault class is in the middle ground between the two others. All three classes have to be used in a thoroughly planned combination. NeoTokyo rewards tactical thought and prudent gameplay.
Categories in common with NEOTOKYO: Action
27. Alien Rage - Unlimited
Unleash a fury of powerful weapons as you blast your way through armies of Alien forces hell-bent on taking you down! Battle through 14 intense levels and prepare to face a barrage of beastly-sized bosses that will test your every skill. Each of your 10 weapons comes with two firing modes and you’ll need all of them! Battle hardened Alien forces will attack you from every direction using various flanking and attack moves. Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments… experience a truly intense, oldschool styled shooter game!Key Features
- Wide variety of Alien enemy forces including Infantry, Warriors, Flying Drones, Spiders
- Huge boss fights – Over 21 enemy types including 8 beastlysized bosses to challenge and destroy through 14 Levels
- Strong thru-the-gun experience with 10 powerful weapons each with two firing modes
- Skill shots, head shots and shooting accuracy heavily rewarded
- Player-triggered destruction of environments and cover helps to advance through levels
- Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments
29. Redout: Lightspeed Edition
It Is a 3D flight shooter with third person front view. provides comfortable play with easy
operation. the operating device can be played with the game pad or the keyboard.
the game system is arcade style, and each stage progresses nonstop. shoot down enemy
planes using vulcan and multi lock on missiles. there are 10 or more stages. .
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris
floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
Categories in common with Raft: Adventure
32. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
33. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil returns to the PC! The sequel to the hit game Turok is now available, featuring a host of enemies, weapons, missions, locations and a new multiplayer mode. Remastered for today’s computers using a new engine with improved graphics, Turok 2 will transport players into sprawling environments with vicious enemies lurking behind every corner.
The Dinosaur Hunter Returns
- Fight your way through 35 different types of enemies with bouncing bellies, blinking eyes, stretching tentacles and snapping jaws. From Prehistoric Raptors, to evolved Flesh Eaters, to your final battle with the Mother of all beasts— you’ll want to defeat all of them!
- Enemies are intelligent! They’re smart enough to attack in groups, to flee when they are outgunned, and to take cover during a firefight.
- Enemies flinch and spasm differently depending on which body part you hit.
- Conquer 6 engrossing Quest Levels including the Port of Adia, the Death Marshes and the Lair of the Blind Ones.
Over 20 Weapons
- Unload multiple ricocheting shotgun shells with the Shredder.
- Send brains flying with the skull-drilling Cerebral Bore, a fan favorite.
- Stomp enemies flat while riding an artillery-mounted Triceratops!
- The new Multiplayer mode lets you battle with your friends. Using the best levels, weapons, and visuals from both the PC and Nintendo 64 versions, players will encounter a fun and visceral multiplayer experience.
- Players can also choose between a few skins for their character in combat. Network multiplayer is available through Steam, GOG Galaxy, LAN and direct IP with cross play capabilities.
- Split-screen mode is also available in network multiplayer. Lastly, a new multiplayer game mode called “Last Turok Standing” has been added.
New Game Engine
- Ported to the Kex Engine 3.4.
- Full 64-bit compatibility.
- Brand new UI system.
New Graphics System
- Modernized deferred renderer.
- Shadow maps and compiled light maps.
- Screen-space reflections on textures and materials.
- Dynamic and fixed-resolution sub/super-sampling.
- New decals and effects.
- Improved character speed and manoeuvrability, including the ability to grapple ledges.
- Updated maps.
- Improved AI.
- "Quick warp" feature allows instant travel to any previously visited portal.
- Save and load anywhere.
Also available from Nightdive Studios:
34. Boson X
Quantum jump your way to critical velocity in Boson X: the rotational runner set in a particle collider.
Build up speed inside a massive particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X.
- Fast-paced, unforgiving gameplay
- 18 challenging levels to master
- 3 highly qualified physicists to play as
- Steam leaderboards and achievements
- No superfluous powerups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research
WARNING: This game contains flashing lights.
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
36. In Space We Brawl
In Space We Brawl is a frantic couch twin-stick shooter in which you challenge friends in fast-paced space battles for up to 4 players.
Choose a spaceship and a weapon: there are more than 150 available combinations! Will you humiliate your friends with a fast ship? Or will you choose shields and armor instead? Prove your skill with laser cannons and plasma swords, flame launchers, guided missiles...
Don't be afraid to experiment! With its single player missions, the Academy will turn you into a true ace.
8 different areas of the galaxy await, each with its own dangers: black holes, exploding asteroids, even alien nests!
The local multiplayer of In Space We Brawl is both exciting and unforgiving. Play in a free for all or in teams, you can even put a bounty on your rivals' heads! Are you ready to brawl?
37. Deus Ex: Breach
Originally released as a Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game mode, Deus Ex: Breach is an innovative game that offers an arcade approach on the gameplay of the Deus Ex series, providing players with a unique connected puzzle shooter experience. As a Ripper in the year 2029, your objective is to obtain and sell classified corporate data by hacking into some of the world’s most secure servers, using the funds you acquire to upgrade both your skills and arsenal. By obtaining this data, you will be able to unveil and expose the deepest, darkest secrets of the corporations in the Deus Ex Universe, with your efforts potentially unmasking some of the most dangerous individuals in the world. Extract the data. Expose the truth.
38. DOOM Eternal
As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover the Slayer’s origins and his enduring mission to rip and tear…until it is done.
Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you battle your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
Slayer Threat Level at Maximum
Armed with a shoulder-mounted flamethrower, retractable wrist-mounted blade, upgraded guns and mods, and abilities like the Double Dash, you're faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armor, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo to become the ultimate demon-slayer.
BATTLEMODE is the new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it in a best-of-five round match of intense first-person combat. BATTLEMODE launches with 6 handcrafted maps and 5 playable demons – the Marauder, Archvile, Revenant, Mancubus and Pain Elemental.
39. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
40. God Eater 3
All of sudden, unknown life forms called “Oracle cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Their ravenous appetite “devour” and remarkable adaptability earn them first dread, then awe, and finally the name “Aragami”. In the face of an enemy completely immune to conventional weapons, urban civilization collapses, and each day humanity is driven further and further toward extinction.
One single ray of hope remains for humanity. Following the development of “God Arcs”—living weapons which incorporate Oracle cells—their wielders, the “God Eaters,” appear. In a world ravaged by mad gods, these “God Eaters” fight a desperate war..
Create your character, and fight for the survival of human-kind in GOD EATER 3. Select your weapon from a wide range of God Arcs and face brand new Aragamis in dynamic high-speed battles. Explore devastated areas you have never seen in the previous GOD EATER games.
41. Five Nights at Freddy's 4
This time, the terror has followed you home.
In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.
You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.
42. Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Enter the VRMMO world of the much-loved anime SWORD ART ONLINE! In Alfheim Online, a world of fairies and magic, you become the hero of the series, Kirito, and together with your wondrous friends try to conquer the floating land of Svart Alfheim. Soar freely through its skies and take down all powerful enemies who dare appear before you!
Experience fast-paced battles in the air and on the ground, and seamless action sequences in a game that makes you feel freer than ever before! Choose your skills and how you want to evolve; it's all up to you! And remember: the more you grow, the more epic the battles!
Seven, Rain, and Sumeragi from "Lost Song" join the anime regulars in a brand new story!
43. Osiris: New Dawn
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
The year is 2046 and mankind’s discovery of near-lightspeed "fold engine" propulsion has empowered mankind's Osiris expeditionary missions to the Gliese 581 system. You are the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study potential habitable planets when your spacecraft malfunctions braking from light speed, forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface.
Overcome the dangers of an environment with unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, create research centers, manufacturing bays and more. To further advance technologies and thrive on the planet, traverse into a world filled equally with breathtaking landscapes and alien terrors that will freeze your blood. Osiris is a beautiful game that uniquely combines inventive crafting, curious exploration, and skillful combat. Explore an alien system and colonize worlds of incredible wonders and unforgiving dangers.KEY FEATURES
- Multiplayer Colonization: Work together with online players to build a prospering colony and together defend against threatening alien species, survive environmental phenomenon including meteor showers, and attacks from other online player colonies.
- Survive, Craft, Research and Thrive: Gather resources and materials to adapt to the alien system, build modular structures to grow food and create manufacturing bays, research new technologies to upgrade gear and build new vehicles and droids, and explore the environment to discover new resources and secrets to expand and thrive in this brave alien world.
- Explore The Planet And Beyond: Learn what wonders and horrors lie on the alien planet and explore underground dungeons for unique potential discoveries. In time, build spacecraft to launch into space and travel to other planets in the solar system.
- Prepare for a Fight: Choose first or third person controls as you hunt intelligent alien species with predatory instincts. Equip a variety of weapons to ensure you are prepared for any situation.
- Light-Year Visual Difference: Experience the high graphic quality typically only found in AAA games. Osiris: New Dawn offers high attention to texture detail and High Dynamic Range lighting creating a frightening gorgeous world. An advanced IK (inverse kinematics) system powers over 200 amazing fluid player movements and a diverse range of terrifying alien creature animations.
44. TRON RUN/r
Pack your loadouts with dozens of combinations of cycles, suits and powerups. Hone your DISC and CYCLE skills on the 32 included levels, then challenge your friends to the grueling STREAM program that throws endless combinations of modes and levels at you until you crash - how long can you survive? The one who outlasts all tops the leaderboard!
New music from EDM godfather Giorgio Moroder and Raney Shockne, and remixes by Autechre, Bibio, patten, Joywave and others power you through this dazzling TRON universe. Just when you think you’ve mastered it all, you’ll discover there’s more here than meets the eye . . .
45. Project: Snowblind
Experience the dramatic intensity of the frontlines of a war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super soldiers in this gritty and epic first-person action game.
An augmented super-soldier must stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
Hong Kong, 2065. 2nd Lt. Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt in an international army called the Liberty Coalition. When he takes massive injuries from an explosion on the battlefield, Frost undergoes an experimental procedure. The outcome of the surgery is something more than human; a transformation that makes him a unique weapons-grade warrior, with abilities that far surpass those of the average soldier.
Empowered with these extra-normal abilities via implanted augmentations, Frost is immediately sent to the frontlines of a war as a secret weapon against the destructive regime. Stranded in hostile territory, cut off from command and far outnumbered, Frost and a handful of men must try and stop the entire renegade militia's plan threatening to plunge the world into darkness.
- Engage in battle online multiplayer with up to 16 players & voice over IP support in classic and new multiplayer modes.
- A wide variety of game pacing ranges from the frenetic chaos of battlefield action to tactical stealth infiltration style missions.
- Equip yourself with an arsenal of experimental weaponry such as the Riot Wall™ and Attack Drones, and other high tech gadgetry. Used in combination, the equipment yields a variety and depth of gameplay never before realized, especially in multiplayer play.
- In multiplayer, vehicles are co-operatively used; one guy drives while the other mans the mounted turrets.
- Augmentations such as Invisibility, Reflex Boost and Electrical Storm give you an edge on the battlefield against your highly equipped and battle-ready foe.
- Pick-up & play, visceral action pulls the player through a cinematically immersive storyline from Minute One of play.
- 11 missions spanning across 16 maps including the Opera House turned Prison, a Buddhist Temple converted to a Military Base, and the sprawling urban Wastelands.
Categories in common with Project: Snowblind: Action
46. Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris
Destiny 2 : Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student - Ikora Rey.
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious "Infinite Forest"
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more...
Too fast, too furious and packed full of action – are you ready for the rocket-powered world of Cloudbuilt?
A game of speed, precision and freedom, use all the abilities of your rocket-powered suit to avoid fatal hazards, dodge hostile robots and reach not just the finish line, but the top of the worldwide leaderboards. Carve your own path through a multitude of mysterious floating ruins high above the clouds and show everyone you're the best!
Now with Steamworks Level Editor tools! Will you create the greatest Cloudbuilt community level ever?
- Parkour-style platforming combines with action-packed gunplay as you race against the clock to complete each stage
- Open level design allows you to carve your own route through any stage, then refine it to get the fastest time possible
- Make your mark on the global leader boards – find new shortcuts and climb as high as you can!
- Create your own Cloudbuilt stages with the Level Editor and upload them to Steamworks or download levels made by others.
(Please note: Use of level-building assets from Defiance DLC pack requires ownership of Defiance DLC. Minimum specs of Cloudbuilt are slightly higher than shown for those wishing to use the Level Editor tools)
48. Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city you have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all.
As the leader of your team of Shadowrunners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed.
Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadowrunner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers!
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It’s going to be a hell of a ride.
FeaturingWord of warning: The game is tough - it's designed that way. Running the shadows is never easy and going in guns blazing will certainly get you in trouble!
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Shape the future! Developed jointly with the tabletop RPG books your actions in the game will shape the future of the whole Shadowrun universe!
Requires internet connection to play!
49. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
50. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop