The best games like Earthworm Jim 2 are:
- arrow_rightBioShock Infinite
- arrow_rightMass Effect 2
- arrow_rightDark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightSunset Overdrive
- arrow_rightTales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
- arrow_rightTales of Symphonia
100 Best Games Like Earthworm Jim 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (37)
- PlayStation 4 (57)
- iOS (49)
- Android (34)
- macOS (76)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (39)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (8)
- PlayStation 3 (36)
- PlayStation 2 (14)
- PlayStation (15)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (12)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (30)
- GameCube (9)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (6)
- SNES (13)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (8)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (32)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (19)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (20)
- SEGA Saturn (6)
- SEGA CD (3)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (5)
- Dreamcast (4)
- 3DO (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. BioShock Infinite
The third game in the series, Bioshock takes the story of the underwater confinement within the lost city of Rapture and takes it in the sky-city of Columbia. Players will follow Booker DeWitt, a private eye with a military past; as he will attempt to wipe his debts with the only skill he’s good at – finding people. Aside from obvious story and style differences, this time Bioshock protagonist has a personality, character, and voice, no longer the protagonist is a silent man, trying to survive.
Open and bright level design of Columbia shows industrial colonial America in a seemingly endless carnival. But Bioshock is not famous for its visuals, but for its story. Mystery and creative vision of Irrational Games invite players to uncover the secrets of Columbia’s leader - Zachary Comstock and save Elizabeth, the girl, that’s been locked up in the flying city since her birth.
Unique weapons and mechanics of Vigor will make encounters different, helping players to adjust to the new found mobility and hook shot, making fights fast-paced and imaginative.
2. Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect II is a sequel to Mass Effect one, following the story of Captain Shepard in his or her journey in saving the Galaxy from Reapers. Just after the fight against Saren, Shepard dies and drifts in open space. Being collected by Cerberus and the lead man, The Illusive Man, Shepard has to investigate attacks on human colonies around the Milky Way, and discover that now the Reapers using some new insectoid called the Collectors.
You can choose from different classes to play, for example, a Soldier, Adept or Vanguard. A cover system is the main mechanic in the fight, as you have to think about fighting your enemy strategically. Your talents have a global CDR, so choose wisely. With one little addition, now your weapon has a loaded magazine of bullets, and you can run out of ammo if not using your weapon properly.
BioWare sticks to the tradition of dialogue and reputation system, as your actions still affect your position in the world. If you act like a hero and help everyone you meet, people will like you and your reputation will be Paragon. Do the exact opposite and a Renegade. Whom will you be?
3. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is an RPG set in the grim landscapes of Lordran, bringing the series for the first time on PCs. An open, seamless world, which spans from the top of the mountains to the lowest depths, offers players a new experience in the form of constant dangers and easily overpowering enemies.
The main character of the game is the Chosen Undead, whose features and background are customizable by the player, following a steep path of fate, death, and life after death. The time is running short in the world, and only you can decide, will it hold fast or expire. The evergreen hills and the thick forests, the dark dungeons and the burning lakes of lava underneath the earth, all shall welcome the Chosen Undead with a deadly embrace. The outstanding soundtrack lets all the players immerse in the world of Dark Souls.
The game features a well-crafted fighting system, with various weapons and armor, magical enchantments and handy tools to help the player on their journey. Another point of interest would be the multiplayer mode, allowing players to invade each other’s worlds, and fight to the death or cooperate and take on the strongest in-game bosses.
4. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
5. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
You'll battle cultists, gargoyles, zombies, hellhounds, and an unholy host of other terrors in your quest to stop Tchernobog. You must not only defeat the Cabal--you must scour its dread name from human memory. If that means eradicating everyone and everything the Cabal has ever tainted, so be it. Of course, you'll first have to make your way through fortresses, castles, mines, mansions, and estates guarded and kept by Tchernobog's malevolent servants. Fortunately, it is wits that make the hero, and although you're in serious danger of losing yours, you've got enough left to improvise some pretty effective tools of destruction. Aerosol hairspray can be frightening enough on its own, but apply it to a lighter flame and you've got an instant flamethrower (kids, don't try this at home!). Likewise, a flare gun can brighten your prospects considerably against even the grimmest odds, which is to say nothing for shotguns, Tommy guns, and dynamite. Who knows, you may even find that there are some spirits on your side when you find yourself clutching a voodoo doll.
7. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all.
Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
Two more playable characters join the fray!
• Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
• Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
Categories in common with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition: Role Playing
8. Tales of Symphonia
THE EPIC BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
In a dying world, legend has it that a Chosen One will one day rise from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. The line between good and evil blurs in this epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance.
AN EPIC ADVENTURE – Over 80 hours of gameplay in this epic, emotionally charged storyline.
REAL-TIME 3D BATTLE SYSTEM – Experience the fierce, action-packed battle system. Combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells.
A CLASSIC ART STYLE LIVES ON – Become absorbed in endearing cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima
FIRST TIME ON STEAM – Based on the PlayStation®3 port of the original GameCube game, this RPG classic is finally available for PC.
This retro-inspired 2D Action RPG might outright surprise you. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! That's why there is a free Steam demo! Go give it a try!
Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does. And it works pretty well. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies' weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
Check the Reviews to see who loves the game. We're sure you will, too!
10. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
11. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
12. Aaru's Awakening
Aaru's Awakening is a hand-drawn, fast-paced 2D action platformer. The game puts players in charge of Aaru, a mythical creature with two unique abilities teleportation and charging. He uses these abilities as he travels through the dangerous world of Lumenox to defeat an evil entity. These two abilities are at the heart of every level design throughout the game, to make for a challenging and fluid experience. The levels require players to make split second decisions whilst completing fast-paced puzzles.
13. Etherlords II
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-play and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
This version of the game supports co-op battles via Internet, including Round Table mode: round robin elimination tournament with random set of cards.Key Features
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- Thorough tutorial system to help you learn basic and advanced dueling tactics
- 4 multiplayer modes. A dedicated master server that calculates and maintains your statistics and raitings
14. The Ball
The Ball is a first-person action-adventure game with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving. The game was a part of Valve’s Portal 2 promotional campaign Potato Sack.
In The Ball, you play as an archeologist that one day came across and got trapped in the ruins of an unknown civilization’s underground city. How you have to escape the city as well as find out the secrets of this place.
Your only weapon and primary puzzle-solving tool in the game is a solid mysterious metal sphere that you have to manipulate to overcome the challenges of the game. There are various ways to use Ball in the game. It can play the role of a platform to help you reach high places over traverse gaps. Many puzzles require guiding ball to a specific place. Besides puzzles solving, there are random combat sequences in which you also have to use the Ball to smash your enemies. During the game you can upgrade it by changing its properties like covering it with spikes, overcharging with electricity or changing its gravity field allowing you to jump higher when you are near the Ball. The story campaign consists of 8 levels and lasts about 5-6 hours. Aside from the story mode, the game offers survival mode that challenges you with waves of enemies.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
16. Savage Lands
Savage Lands is a fantasy survival game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer.
The players spawn in a vast fantasy open world. The game does not give you any main goals or tasks that are necessary to “beat” the game. Instead, you can explore the world at your own pace. One of the main game mechanics is crafting. You can create different tools, items or build structures using recourses that you can find throughout the game world. Players can come across ruined villages. The building in them can be repaired and used as a temporary base.
The environments are filled with hostile animals and mythical creatures such as boars, wolves, skeletons. Killing enemies is off the primary way to gather certain materials such as animal skin that you can get from slain deer or boars. The most notable monster in the game is a giant dragon that inhabits a tower in the center of the map. Killing it requires cooperation and the best armor and weapons you can find or create. Aside from wild animals and monsters, the other great menace to the player is cold temperature. Staying cold for a long time makes you lose hope. To get warm, you can use torches, campfires or warm clothes. Any players in the game world can use the campfires, so they often become gathering spots for players. Alternatively, you can craft warm clothes.
17. Gun Rocket
If you are not prepared for a challenge - turn back now. Gun Rocket is a 2D physics puzzler that is not for the feint of heart or the stiff of fingers.
In search of adventure, you have been caught by holes in space and time. Can you escape?Gun Rocket Includes
- 100 challenging single player levels to test your skill.
- 2-4 player LAN last-man-standing multiplayer.
- Six sexy ships to choose from.
- Five original music tracks.
- Records of your best time and fuel usage for each level - race against your best runs!
Gun Rocket was developed by Jack Pritz and is a product of Space Wedgie. Music is by Peter Dmitrieff
18. Phoenix Force
A dragon, a giant eye and the grim reaper confront you using fireballs, lasers and sickles. What do you do?
A) Say the game is unfair because you die with a single hit and there are no weak enemies and then cry with your mama; or
B) Dodge all this bullet hell and destroy the enemies in 30 seconds because you are a real gamer!
Phoenix Force is a shoot 'em up about a group of phoenixes that fight big and strong mythological creatures in over 100 levels. It takes the boss battle as the foundation for every level, creating engaging and challenging fast battles that will require your best strategies and reflexes.
The game starts a long time ago, when Earth was hit by meteors and everything burned to ashes. The Phoenix of Fire, Fury, was the first to reborn, and found the world full of monsters, the bosses, and rescued the other Phoenixes: Cryo of Ice, Tupã of Thunder, Gaia of Earth and Gast of Ghost. Together they are the Phoenix Force and they have to travel all the continents of our world in a journey to eliminate all the bosses in 100 really challenging battles.
Are you skilled enough to prove yourself the best?
This shmup will show you no mercy!
19. Mushroom 11
Delete it and it will grow.
Mold an amorphous organism into any shape by pruning its cells. New cells will immediately grow, allowing you to traverse a mysterious world across brain-twisting obstacles, overcome swarms of bizarre mutated creatures, and understand the true nature of the devastation from which you emerged. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the exquisite, ethereal soundtrack of British electronica legend The Future Sound of London, also available as DLC.
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun's Best Platformer of 2015
* IGN's List of Best Platformers and Most Innovative Games of 2015
* The Guardian's Top 25 Games of 2015
20. Warhammer: Chaosbane
“Keep your eyes on this one, because it’s one quality Action RPG” – Entertainment Buddha
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
• FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customisation: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specialising in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle's minions, Khorne's spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
21. Odallus: The Dark Call
The old gods have forgotten this land. No one could save our people when darkness started spreading and collecting human souls for its army.
Odallus is a classic exploration/action game, inspired by Ghosts’n Goblins, Demon’s Crest and Castlevania. Player takes place of Haggis, a warrior tired of fight who must wield his sword once more to rescue his son from Darkness.
Original Sound Track: http://serenati.bandcamp.com/releases
- Eight levels open to exploration
- Huge bosses
- Sharp controls
- Rad 8-bit graphics
- Thrilling atmosphere
- 8+ hours of gameplay
- 50+ types of enemies
- Veteran Mode
22. Touhou Luna Nights
Touhou Luna Night's is a 2D search action (Metroidvania) Touhou game.
After creating many action games, this is a new project from Team Ladybug.Story
"--Now, let's begin my world."
The vampire from the Scarlet Devil Mansion ,"Remilia Scarlet,"
suddenly sends her maid, "Sakuya Izayoi" to a parallel universe
similar to Gensokyo.
A strange world, strange youkai, and unable to use the power to manipulate time.
What is Remilia up to……?What's special about this game
・Time stop system from character's Ability and Gimmick maps that use special abilities like time stop.
・Adapt the "graze" system of the Touhou Project into a 2D game, giving you a sense of tension in approaching to the enemy.
・Graphics that bring out the appeal of Touhou world, such as attractive dot Graphics.
A word from the publisher
Team Ladybug began with "Pharaoh Rebirth," continuing with other enjoyable games including
"Resurrection of Beldia" and "Shin Megami Tensei SYNCHRONICITY PROLOGUE."
Since, I have been waiting in anticipation for their next project.
This time, they have created a fan fiction game based off the world-renowned "Touhou Project."
From the background to the character's movements and various skills,
one can feel the creator's passion for games and love of the Touhou project.
While it is a 2D search game similar to Castlevania, the game can easily progress without
the insistence of repeat elements or collecting items. This has resulted in a spectacular game
born from the game production skills cultivated by Team Ladybug.
And I personally want to highlight the beauty of the anime sprite.
You can see the attention to detail the creator put into not only the leading character's movements,
but the effects and enemy characters.
Touhou Luna Night's is not only for Touhou fans but one that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves 2D action games.
23. RoboCop Versus The Terminator
RoboCop Versus The Terminator is a video game released for a number of platforms and is based on the RoboCop and Terminator franchises.
The Mega Drive/Genesis version, which was the original lead development of the game and was programmed by Virgin Games USA making use of David Perry's Mega Drive/Genesis engine, is loosely based on the 1992 four-issue comic book mini-series of the same name.
Categories in common with RoboCop Versus The Terminator: Action
24. Tower 57
The tower awaits.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips' capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.FAST-PACED ARCADE GAMEPLAY
There is no school like the old school. Shoot everything that moves and don’t get killed in the process. Tower 57 offers complex situations arising from simple systems interacting with each other - and it does it the hard way. Number of lives is scarce, respawns limited and difficulty skyrockets when you least expect it.TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
Choose from a roster of six particular characters with different skillsets, number of upgradable weapons and gadgets. And if you happen to lose an arm or leg during your mission - you can always replace it with a new, better one! Master these combos and you will never get bored on your way to the top of the Tower 57.COOPERATION
Mayhem tastes the best when it is shared. Tower 57's main campaign is designed for both, single player & local/online co-op. Flank your enemies, bait them into an ambush, leverage co-op specific weapons, or combine your regular weapons for increased firepower and new effects!DIESELPUNK WORLD
Find your way through a maze of floors connected by elevators, a central hub filled with shops and terminals, and a multitude of secret walls and uncharted passageways leading to forgotten parts of the tower. Times of randomly generated levels are gone - everything in Tower 57 is carefully designed and pixel-crafted with the highest attention to detail.DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Smash them, crash them and destroy everything. Reload. Repeat. Because everyone likes when things go BOOM. Everything - from debris and shell casings to bloody footprints - will mark your destructive trail through the Tower.ADVERSARIES
Each enemy features its own distinct spawning mechanism, movement & attack patterns, as well as some weaknesses. And you'd better learn those vulnerabilities if you don't want to end up dead very quick.
25. Ys SEVEN
Originally released as a PSP exclusive, Ys SEVEN was the first fully 3D Ys title, the first Ys title to include a party-based battle system allowing players to swap control of characters in real-time, and the most story-heavy Ys game of its time.
This original PC port presents the game in full upscaled HD with a wide variety of resolution options, smooth 60 fps gameplay, full Steamworks integration featuring a variety of new achievements, and even a revised localization to ensure players receive the most immersive gaming experience possible.
Join redheaded adventurer Adol Christin and his loyal companion, Dogi, as they make good use of their pirate connections from adventures past to weigh anchor in the bustling port city of Altago – a former world trading capital that was cut off from foreign visitation for far too long by an all-too-recently ended war with the Romun empire.
The people of Altago are still distrustful of foreigners, and the land is crawling with monstrous creatures who are invulnerable to standard steel, rendering Adol’s tried and true arsenal of weapons from games past ineffective. Forced to rearm and retrain from scratch – and to prove his worth to this new country’s somewhat xenophobic populace – Adol takes up a king’s quest to explore a nearby set of ruins, only to find himself embroiled in a high-stakes game of appeasing ancient dragons and saving the world… yet again.
Along the way, he’ll meet a variety of companions old and new who will join him in his quest via the newly introduced party system, wherein up to three characters may be controlled at any one time. Only by mastering the use of pierce, slash, and thrust attacks, as well as dozens of unique skills, quick dodging, “flash guarding,” and more can Adol and his team uncover the mystery of the Five Great Dragons, the five ancient tribes of Altago, and the recent string of earthquakes that threaten to tear apart this ancient and storied land.
Come take part in the first Ys adventure of the modern era! The frenetic challenges and massive bosses that made this historic series famous are back, and they’re bigger than ever.
Make SEVEN your lucky number!Key Features:
- Fast, real-time combat with dozens of unique abilities, both physical and magical
- A brand new party system allowing for up to three playable characters at once, including Adol’s loyal sidekick Dogi and fan-favorite mercenary Geis from Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
- Enormous screen-filling bosses set to quintessentially Ys rock music composed by the legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk
- One of the most complex and involving storylines of the entire series, spanning well over 20 hours’ worth of gameplay
- Upscaled HD graphics and consistent 60 fps framerate bring this former PSP-exclusive title up to modern PC standards
- Full Steamworks integration, including a bevy of new achievements
26. Zack Zero
- More than 30 characters, including 5 spectacular bosses!
- Incredible and diverse scenarios.
- Use Zack’s experimental suit to wield the powers of fire, ice and rock, with 10 unique skills that become increasingly powerful with use.
- Develop Zack up to level 20, defeat enemies using a variety of creative attacks in order to reach Zack’s maximum power.
- Find hidden objects in remote areas of each scenario, a true challenge for skilled treasure hunters.
- Follow the storyline through animated comics that portray the game’s script.
- Real-time online ranking system: find your friend’s scores and try to beat them.
27. The Mammoth: A Cave Painting
The Mammoth: A Cave Painting tells the 5 million year story of the mammoth in 5 minutes. At its very core it is a story about the inescapability of loss.
- Inspired by prehistoric cave-paintings, act out a story written on the wall of a cave.
- Search for your lost herd on the wide plain.
- Gather and protect your children.
- Struggle with human hunters.
- Experience the dynamic narration unfold as you tell your story.
Welcome to PixARK, a vast, wild world filled with vicious dinosaurs, magical creatures and endless adventure! To survive in this mysterious land, you must tame creatures both ferocious and cuddly, craft high tech and magical tools, and build your own base out of cubes.
With a robust character creator, an infinite number of voxel based maps and procedurally generated quests, your PixARK adventure will be completely unique. Team up with friends to form a tribe, or play on your own. Spend your time building a towering fortress or go on a quest in a sprawling cavern. Fly on the back of a dragon and smite your enemies with a magic wand, or ride a mighty T-Rex and blast your foes with a rocket launcher. In the world of PixARK, how you play is up to you – as long as you survive!
- Over 100 creatures to tame, train and ride
- Voxel block building system
- Procedurally generated maps
- Procedurally generated quests
- Creative Mode, where you can build anything you can imagine
- Extensive character creation tools, and character progression systems with skill trees and customizable stats
Grimind is a 2D, physics based, adventure, platform game in horror/creepy theme. Grimind casts you into forgotten caves and ancient crypts, without memories. While being there you have to demonstrate great manual skills to pass obstacles and solve non trivial puzzles to get out of scary environment and additionally discover what are you doing there alone – but is it certain... that you are there... alone?Features:
- Dynamic gameplay combined with a frightening experience
- Physics based gameplay - It gives you the possibility to do whatever you want. Every single dynamic object can be dragged, carried or thrown which gives you enormous freedom.
- Narration - While playing, the character is talking, telling the player what he feels, if he's scared, or what he thinks about the current situation.
- Challenge! - Grimind isn't an easy game, so you can forget about holding just one key and passing through the levels. Besides dexterity and input skills, there is also a large number of logic puzzles to solve. Your brain will be tested and you'll not get bored.
30. Sword Legacy Omen
Welcome to Broken Britannia
"Before Arthur’s Golden Age, our realm was lost, shattered and decadent; kingdoms torn apart by blind selfishness. A broken Britannia, void of hope."
The lord of Mercia has been assassinated, your love kidnapped and home is no more. As Uther, the disgraced Knight Commander, you must lead your misfit band of companions throughout quests riddled with trials. Forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex
Combat in Sword Legacy: Omen is always a challenge. As a strategist, you will need to plan your course of action with four heroes at a time. However, be ready to adapt and improvise because combat results always change based on the chosen abilities and chances of landing an attack.KEY FEATURESTactical Combat: Learn the importance of strategic positioning and unleash powerful skill combos with your party.
Free Exploration: When not in combat, investigate the environment, find treasures, solve riddles, and uncover secrets.
Party Customization: Adapt characters to your play style, manage your team, and progress by unlocking over 70 unique skills.
Hordes of Enemies and Unique Bosses: Fight a variety of vicious mobs and face powerful monsters in grueling battles.
Stress System: Use all your might to become victorious, but deplete your willpower and witness your heroes fall prey to panic.
Old-School Art Style With a Dark Twist: Relive the beautiful aesthetic of classic animations fused with the visuals of obscure and gothic comics.
A Different Take on a Classic Myth: Experience the Arthurian legends as never before, as famous characters and locations are revamped in a mature storyline of vengeance, honor, conspiracy and alchemy.
Interactive Environment: Study your surroundings and make deadly moves by blowing up explosive barrels and pushing enemies off edges.
Shoot, slice and surf on zombies by yourself or with friends. Fight overwhelming amounts of zombies and other monsters summoned by an evil wizard (ooOooOOOo spooky) in an early 1900s London.Features
- Gibs Everywhere!
- Co-op with up to 4 players (online or local)
- Overworld Map: Wander around the overworld map and get into random encounters
(just want to get somewhere? buy Zombie Repellent!)
- Mini-games: Mini-games appear on the overworld map. Try Zombie Surfing, Gatling Gun Defence, Treasure Digging or Mayhem!
- Bosses: Fight multiple monstrous zombie bosses
- Perks: Pick up coins and spend them on perks to increase weapon effectiveness, movement speed and the like
- Supa Weapons: Find strong power-up weapons in crates or earn them with killstreaks (if you have the killstreak perk)
- Character Customisation: Multiple heads and hair colours to choose from as well as tintable shirts
- Hats!: Find hats and face wear (that give you slight buffs) on the heads of zombies or in random encounters (complete challenges to unlock special hats)
32. Animal Super Squad
No matter who you are you might as well ask your mom for an advance allowance cause you’ll want to buy Animal Super Squad by the time you’ve finished reading this.
- Play as a chicken. Or a sloth. Or even a freaking blowfish
- Choose a ridiculous vehicle - like a toilet on wheels or like a flying propeller attached to your butt
- Get to the other side of the level to win, you know how this works, you’ve played games before I don’t need to explain this you’re on the internet, jeez
- Unlock stuff yourself instead of just getting it handed to you by the government, like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don’t cake your pants
- A custom level editor gives endless replayability by letting you make your own levels, and also play other people’s levels, you know how level editors work too, just
- stop reading this and buy the damn game
- Very cool physics-based gameplay that is 100% accurate in any situation, I don’t really know how physics works though i wasn’t paying attention in school
Basically you’re far better off playing this game than whatever else you’re doing with your time and your mom’s money, which is probably buying economy glue in bulk.
But seriously, don’t eat anything with chemical solvents in it, it messes with your mind,
We’ve poured our hearts, souls and butts and money actually all our savings (yes our glue savings) into this game so we really hope you’ll enjoy it. Sometimes the work hours get long, but that’s no excuse to start eating glue seriously - that stuff will mess you up
you can play.. you choose your chicken, then you choose like a plane or a hover tank or whatever you want to ride, then you put on a goofy hat and you hit the gas buddy
then you try to get to the end of the level to unlock the next level and you also get maybe a new vehicle or at the least a new hat for your head to show your mom
ok that’s it that’s pretty much the whole game. im gonna go eat some gl
33. Super Dungeon Bros
Embark on a quest from the gods of rock with heavy metal heroes Axl, Lars, Freddie and Ozzie in Super Dungeon Bros, a fast paced, action focused, rock themed dungeon brawler!Super Dungeon Bros BroverviewPlay on your own or with up to 4 friends in couch or online co-op as you raid the deepest dungeons of Rökheim in search of epic loot, hordes of evil undead and the legends of long lost fabled rock stars! Wield wicked weapons with devastating destruction or exploit the punishing puzzles and terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike. Fling your friends onto far off ledges and distant trap triggers, hurl your bros at advancing attackers or unleash your tag team tactics with the ultimate bro-op offensive!
If really you’re up for the challenge, test your heavy metal in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon and climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
Just remember, always put your BrosB4Foes!Super Dungeon Bros Key Features
- Multiple WorldsExplore the rock themed realm of Rökheim and dive deep into the worlds of Cryptheim (an underground dungeon complex), Chillheim (a brewery built upon a natural brew geyser) and Bogheim (a sprawling jungle filled with poisonous plants and animals).
- Better with Bros!Play with up to 4 friends or venture into the deepest depths of Rökheim alone in scary single player.
- Online & Couch Co-OpRaid the dungeons of Rökheim in on or offline co-op multiplayer with cross platform play between Xbox One & Windows 10 or PS4 and PC/Mac.
- Endless Dungeon CombinationsNever rock the same dungeon twice thanks to the random room generation AI, with unlimited dungeon designs.
- Roguelike PlatformingExploit the punishing puzzles with deadly effect or harness the terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike!
- Wicked WeaponsChoose from a range of wicked weapons over 4 weapon classes including swords, crossbows, hammers and wands as you plunder the darkest depths of Rökheim in search of epic loot!
- Mini MissionsMaintain your game with regular mini missions to increase your wealth and in game arsenal!
- Daily & Weekly DungeonsCompete with friends from around the world in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon to climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
- Rock the Night AwayEpic boss battles and a cast of fiendish foes compliment a totally rocking soundtrack!
34. Shovel Knight: King of Cards
Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: King of Cards separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Make way for Shovel Knight: King of Cards, the grandest adventure in the Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove saga! Step into the gilded boots of King Knight as you leap, Shoulder Bash, and twirl your way to a kingdom of your own in this regal prequel. Gather cards, take on challengers, and build a deck in the all-new card game, Joustus! Travel through strange worlds, gather new subjects, best the Joustus Judges, and become King of Cards! World-class platforming, exquisite visuals, a story with heart, action-packed stages, masterful music, glorious new bosses, and more await you in Shovel Knight: King of Cards.
- See how the royal saga begins! Encounter some familiar faces, meet some new ones, and learn how King Knight came to sit upon the throne at Pridemoor Keep in the most ridiculous Shovel Knight adventure yet!
- Smash enemies and obstacles head-on with your Shoulder Bash! King Knight’s showy play style is all about crashing, bouncing, and throwing his heft around.
- Take part in Joustus, a brand new collectible card game created specifically for King of Cards! Build a deck, search for over 120 unique cards, defeat challengers, and become the Champion of each House of Joustus.
- Collect tons of treasure, heirlooms, armors, abilities, and followers as you sail the skies in your quest for the Joustus Crown.
- Test your skills with new Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, custom-created platforming challenges, and more.
- Enjoy Yacht Club Games’ finest visual presentation ever! The beautiful, 8-bit inspired style bridges the gap between yesterday and today.
- Another masterful soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers and an old embrace for experts.
- Take on a new challenge and multiply your wealth with New Game+!
35. Sigi - A Fart for Melusina
Super tight gameplay and wonderful pixel graphics make Sigi a light-hearted and loving 8-bit adventure to enjoy.
Join Knight Sigi as he runs, jumps, and battles in a flatulent quest to save Melusina, the love of his life ! Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long lost holy artefacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup !
- 8-bit pixel graphics and chiptune soundtrack !
- Detailed animation, parallax backgrounds, and solid game design.
- Hordes of goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights.
- Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
Good luck farty pants !
Groovy is a physics-based platformer game with puzzle elements, that will require from you speed, reaction, reflexes and attentiveness.
Groovy is a robotic sphere that exists in the abstract and crazy world of mechanisms. The game world is divided into two modes - Arcade and Survival, each of them filled with a unique environment, challenges and enemies.
Try your strength and get a new gaming experience by playing with a ball!Key features:
- two absolutely different game modes;
- 48 levels in Arcade Mode;
- 36 from 360 randomly selected levels in Survival Mode;
- 100+ special effects;
- 12 unique game items, that let you create own game strategy;
- 50 music tracks in Electronic, Trance, Techno and EDM style;
- random level elements, that adds unpredictability in the game;
- 32 customizable Groovy skins;
- at least 6 hours of gameplay.
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by classics such as Golden Axe, Sengoku, and Knights of the Round! Experience a historically accurate storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!The StoryIt’s 120 A.D. – and the Roman army has seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal: to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000-strong Ninth Legion is preparing for war – but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, Brennus, and Guinevere – guardians of the northern tribes – have rallied the troops and are ready to wage a war against the Romans. The siblings bear a gift that even they are not aware of; soon, all will discover its true power.Key Features
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
38. Life of Pixel
Life of Pixel - 13 Game Machines in 1 Epic Adventure Game!
Journey across the expertly-recreated worlds of more than a dozen vintage gaming systems, from Commodore 64 to Gameboy to Snes! Life of Pixel takes you on a historical tour-de-force across the rich landscape of 8-bit and 16-bit gaming.
Chock-full of tricks & traps, double jump challenges, gravity inversion, special power-ups, puzzles you must vanquish the enemy pixels and bosses who try to thwart you throughout your quest. Life of Pixel will show you the coolness of video gaming and the history of where it all began and how it evolved.GAME FEATURES:
Inspired by the 8 & 16-bit Eras
Take a journey with the wizened Professor Pixel and revisit the golden age of gaming. Featuring a massive variety of beautiful pixel art from classic 8 & 16-bit game systems, such as Amiga, SNES, Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Apple II, Game Boy, NES, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum & Master System!
Revisit Classic Games
Look out for nudges to console classics like Mega Man, Castlevania, Zelda, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Metroid, Wonder Boy, Pitfall, Sonic & more. Revisit computer legends such as Turrican, Uridium, Jet Set Willy, James Pond, Rick Dangerous, Prince of Persia, Impossible Mission, Exile & lots more.
Loads of Secrets!
Dozens of special secrets to uncover and experience. From silly little touches through to great big mega-epic secrets! Look out for jetpacks, bubbles to fly, trampolines, hidden rooms and maps, aeroplanes, skateboards and even a Sinclair C5!
Special power-ups and equipment with levels featuring puzzles and secrets only accessible using Pixel's new found abilities. Fire pixel from a cannon, reach high areas by bouncing on a trampoline, use the Super Potion to defeat enemies, smash the baddies with the mine cart, deploy the Bomb to destroy walls and uncover hidden secrets!
Chip Music Goodness
We've worked with amazing chip musicians such as Eric Shumaker, Gavin Harrison, Rob Lynch, Ashton Morris and others to create a fantastic chip music soundtrack for the game - and not forgetting the sound effects too! All audio created with either the original hardware or VST based emulation.
Steam Leader Boards
Compete online against other players from all over the world to earn the best level completion times!
Earn your dues and show what you are made of, while honing your platforming skills.QUOTES:
Recommended by Shuhei Yoshida @YOSP
(President of Sony's Worldwide Studios)
"Really loving LIFE OF PIXEL (aka semi SUPERMEATBOY for VITA)! Playing the Atari 2600 levels is like stepping back in time!!:)"
David Jaffe @davidscottjaffe
(Video Game Designer/Director)
"Life of Pixel is brilliantly clever"
Punk and Lizard
"Life of Pixel is a likeable precision platformer with a fantastic visual style"
"Need a new game for your PS Vita? I recommend the awesome Life Of Pixel."
Categories in common with Life of Pixel: Indie
39. The Big Journey
Designed for kids and adults alike, The Big Journey is a beautiful, casual adventure. Tilt the world to roll around and explore a beautiful world with Mr. Whiskers.
Mr. Whiskers loves all types of food, but when the maker of his favorite dumplings goes missing, our pudgy feline hero has no choice but to acquire a taste for adventure. The Big Journey is a roly-poly physics-based experience where players tilt the world to roll Mr. Whiskers safely through spooky caves, scorching deserts, lush valleys and more. Sporting simple but addictive gameplay, crisp storybook visuals, and a toe-tapping original soundtrack, The Big Journey is designed for players age four to ninety-four and more!Features
- Bounce around beautiful levels with casual, relaxing gameplay for everyone.
- Look for new friends and track down delicious food to fill your belly in every stage.
- Play as a huggable, squishable kitty in a vibrant world with an original soundtrack.
- Simple control scheme.
STORYYou just signed on with PAH Inc. Paranormal Activity Helpers Incorporated, yeah sounds corny, but the pay is great. They said you won't ever be in any real danger, and they have tons of work right now. Your first job is at some old haunted house. There is a broker wanting to put the house for sale, but with everyone in the town spreading rumors of evil living inside the house, he needs some proof that it is safe. He actually seems creeped out himself. Anyway, he hired PAH Inc. to check the place out. You can go check it out alone if you'd like, but I would take at least 3 more friends with me. Check the place out, and if there is anything supernatural going on, try to bring evidence back to PAH Inc.MYSTERY OF THE HOUSEThis house was built over 100 years ago. The owners ran a funeral parlor. They held normal funeral services such as ceremonies, wakes, cremation and burying the dead. The rumor around town is that they also offered a very special service, a way to talk to your deceased loved one on last time. Several people paid for the service, and after some type of ritual, they were able to speak to the dead. Something apparently went wrong during one of the rituals. A person from town and the owners of the house disappeared and were never seen again. Over the last century, a few people that investigated the incident never returned. A few kids sneaking around the place claimed to hear laughter and see a little girl in the window. There probably isn't any truth to any of it.GAMEPLAYIn Pacify, you will be running for your life around the narrow corridors of a dark, old house. There is a little girl that switches between good and evil roaming around. Different circumstances can cause her to change. Once the evil takes over, it will chase you and your friends all over the house. You must find a way to Pacify the evil and escape the house. As the game progresses, the evil gets smarter and faster.
Play alone in single player mode, or play with up to 3 more friends in multiplayer. In multiplayer mode, you can choose to play with or against your friends. Read the notes for clues about Pacifying the girl. Find and use keys, dolls, wood and matches to help you on your way. The girl can hear and see you. Stay out of sight, and stay as quiet as possible. Try different types of strategies to win.
- Single Player Mode
You can go in the house alone, but the game will be difficult. You must do the work of 2-4 people all by yourself. It is possible though and very scary to take on the girl all alone!
- Co-Op Mode
In co-op multiplayer, you work together trying to help each other escape the house. You can save each other from the girl by interrupting her when she catches someone.
- PVP Mode
In pvp mode, everyone is an intern for PAH Inc. vying to get a full time position. The person that does the most work gets hired. You can push each other down and get in each other's way. Pushing a player on the floor stuns them for 5 seconds and causes them to drop their keys.
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst, an explosively fun fast-paced arcade style racing game with fantastic graphics. Rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents on a dozen different tracks, setting them ablaze in your flaming wake thanks to our exclusive Fireboost technology. Drive as sixteen sarcastic drivers with unique styles and taunts, using various explosive, fire-based special abilities to turn other cars into a pyre of parts. Leave opponents sucking on your smoldering dust in single-player mode, local four-player mode or the insane, firetastic online eight-player mode. Grab the wheel and burn some rubber.Key Features:
- Choose Your Death Ride – Get behind the wheel of 16 different vehicles including trucks, buggys, muscle cars and 4x4s. Win additional artwork and unlock other goodies as you turn opponents in piles of road ash.
- Eccentrically Eclectic Characters – Choose from 16 original characters with unique personalities and nerve pinching taunts.
- Fireboost Abilities – Turn every vehicle into a deadly hotrod with four fiery class-specific special abilities: Fireball, Fireblast, Firewall and Firewheels. Oh yeah!
- Maps Galore – Race on 12 single-player and five multi-player maps including docks, airfields, oil rigs, sewers and warehouses packed with shortcuts, obstacles and cool-down zones (to help extend your Fireboost).
- Modes Aplenty – Play the single-player mode to complete challenges, create a custom race or simply smash AI opponents. Multiplayer modes include four-player local split-screen and eight-player online racing.
- Heart-Pounding Soundtrack – As if things weren't hot enough, the soundtrack includes Hawthorne Heights' rockin' hit single, "Drive."
42. Slice, Dice & Rice
Slice Dice & Rice is an indie fighting game with no health bars. Inspired by Bushido Blade, it revolves around the idea of finding an opening in opponents defense and ending the round with a single, clean hit. Gone are the tedious hit points – each scratch impairs your movement, every wound might be your last.
Our goal was to make fighting games accessible to anyone. An intuitive set of basic abilities allowed us to remove the need for memorizing inputs and move-lists, while retaining the complexity. Moves can be canceled to feint an attack, hits can be parried or dodged, and they can clash with one another. This creates a mind-game heavy gameplay, one that mimics real samurai showdowns
Characters and Stages
You can play as one of 8 characters, all with their own stories and unique fighting styles. Game’s cast offers many variations of gameplay, from a swift monk using only his fists in battle, to a muscular lady with a giant sword that compensates speed and mobility with endurance during her attacks.
Fights take place in alternative version of Japanese underworld and features 6 unique stages with hand-drawn textures.
43. Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit
Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit is a stealthy puzzle platformer adventure of a cat's quest to get one over on the dastardly dogs.
By playing as Kat and clearing each level you will unlock Pet charities and get an opportunity to learn more about these great organizations and how you can help.
Kat must sneak her way through 7 different levels to best the dogs and escape with the LOOTS!
GAMERS FOR GOOD BACKSTORY:
Gamers for Good was formed in 2012 as a result of a group of Game Devs wanting to work together for a greater cause.
We have published 2 charity artbooks supporting causes like mental health awareness and cancer research, As we move into game development we seek to provide answers to the age old question; "How can I give back as a gamer?" Specifically as a game developer. we hope to provide multiple replicable examples for the industry.
We provide community service opportunities, charitable giving projects as well as gaming related service options.
44. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.)
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = death!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for kids, if offensive content is disabled.
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.
Hald and his sister are "Keepers", chosen by the gods, their existence maintains order and balance in the world. But peace is not something everyone desires... Claos, a man filled with dark purpose, decides to plunge the girl in a deep slumbers, in order to break the balance and made evil. His younger brother, Hald, decides to find Claos and break the spell, regardless of the means used. For this it will have to cover a vast world full of mystery and danger...
Inexistence is an independent game developed by Jonathan Brassaud, currently in development for PC.
Discover a vast world full of mysteries and action in this Metroidvania-style game inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era.
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the SNES era
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
- Many annex quests and hidden places
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- Many Steam achievements, trading cards, and badges, for lovers of challenges and collection.
46. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
47. Jelly in the sky
This is an innovative, physically realistic 2d artillery game. A crazy experiment, ended up as a game. The whole game world - is a physics simulation! But on a deeper level than you ever seen in games. There's no sprites, no constantly shaped physical blocks. Everything is made of dynamically and realistically permutating matter.
Tens of thousands of tiny interacting particles form this dynamic matter, which is being simulated in real time. Everything in the game is made of this matter, no excuses: ground, player characters, enemies, projectiles, bonuses. And everything can be blown up in a realistic way.
The calculations required to run this simulation in real time are enormous, but luckily we have supercomputers inside our computers. Modern videocards provide enough computational power to run this kind of simulation in a real time. Computational performance of GPU is usually 50-100 times higher than a CPU can provide. And this whole power is used to calculate the physics of the game world. So, the game literally runs on GPU instead of CPU.
On the big picture it is an alternative branch of games' evolution. The games used to evolve towards better graphics. My game has rather simple graphics, but is pretty advanced on physics level. From the different point of view, modern technologies like VR or AR bring virtuality to reality. While physics simulations bring reality to virtuality.
This approach is innovative technically, but also opens new physics related gameplay mechanics. Some are already implemented. But collective imagination is wider than individual one. So, I invite the players to play and share their ideas and thoughts. Together we can make the gameplay unique and exclusive.
Categories in common with Jelly in the sky: Action
A roguelike space odyssey in a procedurally generated world
When home is no more...
Resources are sparse. The universe is infinite and unknown. The universe is lonely, open and unforgiving.
You're drifting, in a big, empty and silent space. Searching for a new home. You know a few coordinates to some random locations; but this is the only information you got.
RymdResa is a challenging and evolving space adventure, based on randomness, with RPG elements. Abstract story elements and art are expressed throughout a lonesome and calm journey in space.
Travel through a mysterious cosmos, deep and beyond. Discover the solitude of space! Customize your ship, explore and survive in the retro stylized universe of RymdResa.
★ Solitude Of Space
★ Procedural World
★ Randomized Loot
★ Pilot Level
★ Abstract Experience
★ 3 Chapters With Different Gameplay
★ Beautiful Art
★ Original Soundtrack
★ Voiced Story
Solitude of space
The universe is lonely, open and unforgiving, but that doesn't mean it isn't peaceful. We have tried to create a place for relaxation and beauty.
The world is infinite and different every time you play, with over 300 different objects to discover and explore; like planets, stars and spaceships.
There is a large amount of different item types you can find to enhance your ship. These are randomized. Try to get legendary items!
There are 8 ships in RymdResa. Every ship has in total 8 item slots, whereof 2 are unlockable. You can find different styles, auras, engines and other improvements.
Level up to become a master pilot! Choose orientation, focus on exploring, scouring, survival or technology.
Discover a set of several different upgrades, like researches and different worlds enhancements; why not for example unlock the shield as an item type or see moons in space?
RymdResa is an evolving space adventure. Each chapter has unique gameplay and a unique narrative. Chapter 3 is set in a new universe!
Poetry, peace and art. Explore and enjoy a big set of visuals, crafted with RymdResa's art style; pixelart mixed with a posterized style combined with a strict color pallet.
Every ship has a custom soundtrack enhancing the world around it. Two musicians: Tom Croke and Pat Jacobs created the soundtrack with their vision of the game.
A poetic voice log from the pilot describing a great loss, thoughts and feelings. Abstract fragments discussing the past, present and future.
We didn't want to create yet another space-shooter, with laser-beams and exploding aliens. In RymdResa the gameplay is peaceful, passive and relaxing.
49. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
2018 marks the 40th anniversary of legendary studio SNK! To celebrate
this extraordinary milestone, a variety of classic arcade games from
SNK's golden age are coming back together in one anthology on Nintendo
Switch™. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION is packed full of retro games
and a treasure trove of features!
50. Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive. When their ancient spring of life begins to fail, an unwanted orphan child must leave the safety of his villages' mountaintop refuge. With only an ancient sword and a mysterious metal glove, he ventures into lands unexplored and twisted by strange ancient powers.
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Combat Arena with unlockable arenas and high scores
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.