The best games like Dusktreaders are:
- arrow_rightVampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
- arrow_rightOutRun Online Arcade
- arrow_rightCarX Drift Racing Online
- arrow_rightCrimson Tears
- arrow_rightLegends of Azulgar
- arrow_rightXenosis: Alien Infection
- arrow_rightGates Of Nowhere
- arrow_rightCrash And Burn Racing
10 Best Games Like Dusktreaders:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
2. OutRun Online Arcade
OutRun Online Arcade is a racing-arcade game developed by Sumo Digital. It came out on 15-04-2009. SEGA published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
OutRun Online Arcade is available on PlayStation 3.
Platform: PlayStation 3
3. CarX Drift Racing Online
CarX Drift Racing is a racing simulator dedicated to the motorsport of drifting. Legendary cars, detailed tuning settings and a real-time multiplayer mode in full HD at 60 fps. All this awaits you in the PC version of this popular mobile game!
● Over 10 tracks designed specially for drifting
● 30 cars with the option for detailed physics settings
● Support for gamepads and gaming wheels
● Real-time multiplayer mode with up to 8 players per game session
4. Crimson Tears
The year is 2049, and Tokyo is in the midst of dangerous street riots. Dr. Kosugi, a scientist working for the A.R.M.A. corporation, has created three "mutanoids" - powerful bio-engineered fighters who regard him as their father. When they find out that Dr. Kosugi is missing, they venture into the dangerous areas of the city to bring him back and punish the culprits.
Crimson Tears is an action game with role-playing elements. Controlling either of the three protagonists (Amber, Kadie, or Tokio), each with their own strengths and weaknesses, the player explores randomly generated, enemy-infested stages, disposing of the foes in combo-based hack-and-slash combat. Experience points are gained from battle victories, allowing the characters to level up and become stronger.
Weapon components can be collected from fallen enemies and combined to make new weapons. Like the characters themselves, weapons level up, increasing in attack power and reducing the necessity to repair them. The protagonists have access to ranged attacks, blocks, and powerful area attacks. The player should also keep an eye on their temperature meter, preventing them from overheating.
Platform: PlayStation 2
5. Legends of Azulgar
Legends of Azulgar- Space Conflict is a Sci-Fi Action oriented Sandbox Roleplaying game with strategic elements that puts you in command of a space ship, space station and a fleet in a massive sandbox universe. The game immerses the player in a fully interactive environment and a world rich in lore and Legends.
In 2XXX a terrestrial observatory on earth detected traces of an ancient signal from the distant solar system of Auriga. As the world's top scientists investigated, it started to become clear that this signal did not originate from a celestial anomaly - but from an artificial source.
With the signal now partially deciphered you are tasked with exploring this new and strange solar system and discovering the secrets of Azulgar and it’s mysterious signal.
Every shot matters - Legends of Azulgar is inspired by naval combat and focuses heavily on player ability with every weapon in action mode aimed and controller directly by the player. Carefully line up a torpedo strike to inflict maximum damage, lead your targets to ensure a crippling shell impact or charge in for close range combat.Bombard your enemy from afar with huge cannons!Launch precision torpedo strikes…
Will you be a space miner hauling asteroids with your grappling hook (yes.. a grappling hook! More on that later!) or an explorer attempting to discover the secrets of Azulgar...CombatSwitch on the fly and take control of a ship with your captain - pilot in action mode to directly impact the battle.
- Skill-based Weaponry
- Shields: Shields only activate when the player commands - and only face one direction.. use them wisely or get crushed by incoming fire.
- Afterburners: Escape the battle or use them to close range and surprise your enemy - but remember afterburners have limited energy so don't get caught out.
- Missile Defences: Torpedo's and missiles are a BIG problem.. but time your defences well to counter then with your ships mini-guns.
Special Cards (CyberSlots) that you can use to customize your captain.
- Some cards will be rare to find and only drop from bosses or youd have to be really lucky to find them in your new card deck. Some will be more easier to find.
- Captains drop these cards once their Bridge module is defeated and other players or NPCs can loot them.
- Yes this basically means full loot pvp if you choose to play on such servers!
- Some cards will have active abilities and cooldowns and some will have passive abilities that improve your ship behaviour all the time.
- Players can choose to exchange cards or play a game of poker or dice for them in pubs or outside the game
- Cards will also be trateable on steam workshop
SOLThe starting system of Legends of Azulgar and home to Earth, explore, fight and visit the very reaches of our solar system.
SOL will be the first system made available in the game starting with the Closed Alpha release and will be a rendition of our own solar system set within the lore of Legends of Azulgar. Mankind has reached and settled in space and now commands the technology to explore the universe - what will you do with it?
- Find Azulgar - a planet steeped in mystery located in a far away system and uncover the source of the signal that brought you to Arugia.
The Rift: Access another dimension.. Dark... dangerous… and far from empty... But can you turn this strange realm to your advantage?
- Learn about the strange alien race The Morrids - investigate and even capture them as specimens.
- Use the dimension to your advantage - disappear into the Rift and use it to strike from where they least expect.
6. Xenosis: Alien Infection
You are a deep space salvage hunter who discovers the remains of the Starship Carpathian, thought to have been destroyed on a deep space mission nearly 50 years ago.
You’ve hit the jackpot. The data core housed in the ship’s AI will be worth a lifetime of credits on the Black Market, so you dock with the ship to retrieve it. The ship appears to be empty. There are no detectable life signs, and besides, surely nothing could still be alive after so many years?
The game takes place on the Carpathian, an Interstellar Starship built to terraform a mineral rich planet on the edge of our known solar system. The 15-year mission was going according to plan, until the ship was reportedly destroyed during a geological event. Nearly 50 years later, you discover the ship - adrift in space - and dock your salvage vessel to board and retrieve the valuable data core. The ship has no breathable atmosphere. The crew is nowhere to be found. However, there are traces of an unidentified toxin inside…
How did the ship get here? What happened to the crew? As you venture in further to find out, the ship suddenly powers up. An alarm is triggered, the docking port locks down and you are trapped inside. It’s then that you receive a harrowing transmission from somewhere deep inside the ship. A warning… that you are not alone.
Xenosis: Alien Infection is a retro-inspired, top down sci-fi adventure / survival game, with a focus on a story-driven single-player experience. Blending retro 2D pixel art, with 3D modern lighting, dynamic shadows and 3D positional audio to create a truly unique and immersive experience.
- Story driven content. Learn the secrets of the Carpathian, its crew and what happened on its fated mission 50 years ago. A storyline, rich with detailed characters and multiple sub-plots provide the narrative and backstory to the player’s experience.
- Awesome retro pixel art. Utilising modern realtime 3D dynamic lighting and shadowing that bring 3D depth to a 2D game, not seen in a top down game before!
- Manage your resources. The Carpathians environment is harzardous, you will need to maintain a supply of oxygen and prevent your suit from damage and tears, otherwise your journey will end quickly. Battle not only enemies, but the hazards of the environment, extreme temperatures, radiation, toxins and the vacuum of space
- Craft to survive. Scavenge what you can from ship and use it to craft supplies, ammo and upgrades for your weapons and environmental suit. Over 64 schematics to find and use at your disposal, with many more planned
- Exciting and tense combat. With advanced enemy AI against you, use tactics to overcome your enemies. With multiple weapon types and deployable items at your disposal, you have unlimited tactical options
- Take the stealthy approach. Sometimes all out gunfights arent the way, use stealth with the dynamic light and shadow system to bypass obstacles and enemies.
- A whole starship to explore. This isn't some lifeless procedurally generated ship, it's a hand crafted starship with multiple themed decks to explore and hidden secrets to discover, the game oozes attention to detail
- 3D positional hi-def audio. Using the latest in audio design techniques, you will get maximum immersion in your adventure through the Carpathian
- Native support for keyboard and mouse, along with all popular controllers (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Dualshock 3, 4) with many other 3rd party controllers supported too
- Localised in many languages. The game was designed and built with localisation of all text and graphics from the start, and many languages are going to be included
- Achievements, plenty of platform specific features on release, such as steam trading cards etc.
7. Gates Of Nowhere
Gates Of Nowhere is a Fantasy/Horror adventure in Virtual Reality for HTC Vive.
You'll be projected in a fantasy dungeon and start your adventure inside an abandoned dark prison. You don’t know what happend and you must find the way out exploring huge dungeons filled with awful and dangerous enemies, hard puzzles to solve and many different weapons to try. The game is composed by four levels, The Awakening, Through the dark, WaterWorks and At the Gates, providing at least 2 hours and half of amazing VR gameplay.
You can collect 9 different weapons and many items useful to interact with the environment.
The Early Access version will unlock the first 2 chapters, and some weapons.
The first BIG release (late August) will have these main features:
- Full Locomotion system (Preview)
- New weapons
Gates Of Nowhere is Available NOW.
8. Crash And Burn Racing
Crash and Burn Racing is a high impact racing game. You will be put behind the wheel of crazy vehicles that are fitted with over-the-top weaponry and power-ups such as a nitro chargers, bombs and homing missiles.
The sole purpose of the game is to create as much havoc as possible by taking out rivals and preferably causing a fair share of civilian casualties in the process. You get to drive in fast super cars, ambulances, fire trucks and even a heavily armoured school bus.
Each of the vehicles can be fully upgraded and customized to meet the driver's destructive needs. With each successful takedown money is earned, which can be used to upgrade cars.Features:
- High speed arcade racing with intuitive controls
- Drive crazy vehicles and customize them at will
- Wreck your opponent with over-the-top weapons
- Stunning fast paced 3D visuals
- Infinite replayability
9. Russian Street Racing. Рейсеры против ГАИ
Russian Street Racing. Рейсеры против ГАИ is a racing-arcade game developed by ГлавМоторСофт. It came out on 14-10-2010.
You can play Russian Street Racing. Рейсеры против ГАИ on PC.