Games Like Dungeon Defenders
Category: Action, Role Playing, Strategy, Indie,
Platform: PC, iOS, Android, macOS, Linux, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3,
Trying to find games like Dungeon Defenders? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Dungeon Defenders, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Dungeon Defenders that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PC
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Xbox One
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PlayStation 4
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for iOS
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Android
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for macOS
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Linux
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Nintendo DS
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Xbox 360
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Xbox
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PlayStation 3
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PlayStation 2
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PlayStation
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PS Vita
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for PSP
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Wii U
- Game like Dungeon Defenders for Wii
Games Like Dungeon Defenders: Batman: Arkham Knight,Divinity: Original Sin,Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell,Torchlight,Sunset Overdrive,Orcs Must Die! 2,RUINER,Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut,The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing,Satellite Reign
1. Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final instalment for the Arkham series by now. Joining forces with Bruce Wayne for the last time, we have to oppose Scarecrow and other iconic villains such as The Riddler, Harleen Quinzel a.k.a. Harley Quinn, Penguin and others.
The story continued after events in Arkham City when Joker died due to infection in his blood. Now, Scarecrow tries to release a new fear toxin, meanwhile new mysterious Arkham Knight plots against Batman as well. Still having consequences after being poisoned by the Joker and seeing visions with him, Bruce has to prevail the death of Gotham City.
The gameplay mechanics stays the same to the Arkham series. Melee combat system, use of the detective skills to find clues and gadgets still play a major role in Batman's fight against evil. Although now you can travel around not only by your grappling hook but a legendary Batmobile as well. Iconic voices of the characters, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil once again return to give their voices for the last game in Arkham series.
2. Divinity: Original Sin
<br/><br/>Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit. <br/><br/>In <strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.<br/><br/><strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.<br/><br/>Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!<h3>Key Features</h3><ul><li><strong>Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world.</strong> Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.<br/></li><li><strong>Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat.</strong> Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike. <br/></li><li><strong>Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer.</strong> Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.<br/></li><li><strong>Unravel a deep and epic story</strong>, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.<br/></li><li><strong>Classless character creation</strong> lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.<br/></li><li><strong>Create your own adventures</strong> and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!</li></ul><h3>Digital Collector's Edition</h3>The Digital Collector's Edition contains:<br/><br/><br/><ul><li><strong>2 copies of Divinity: Original Sin</strong>: one for you and pass on the second key to a friend<br/></li><li><strong>Award-winning <strong>Divine Divinity</strong> and <strong>Beyond Divinity</strong><br/></strong></li><li><strong>The Golden Grail DLC</strong>: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.<br/></li><li><strong>Zandalor's Trunks DLC</strong>: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.<br/></li><li><strong>Design Documents</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Art Pack</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Soundtrack</strong></li></ul><br/>
3. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
5. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
6. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
8. Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
The universe of Shadowrun is a weird mixture of cyberpunk and high fantasy. Magic and technology co-exist in this setting, dragons are real, as well as elves, goblins, dwarves and many other mythological creatures, but they are living in a future world full of hackers and megacorporations. The "shadowrunners" are specialists who perform all sorts of dirty jobs for syndicates and governments. This setting was originally designed for the tabletop games, but since 1990s Shadowrun is also a popular game series, in which Dragonfall is the sixth installment. In Dragonfall, you control a team of shadowrunners, led by your protagonist, in an isometric view. While hacking a data vault in Berlin, your party discovers dangerous secrets that were better left unknown. The characters in your team are highly developed, have backstories and inspire sympathy. To avoid losing your favorite companion, you will have to plan your battles prudently.
Dragonfall was originally a DLC released to support the previous part, Shadowrun Returns. Compared to the standard edition, "Director's Cut" includes five additional missions, several alternate endings, an improved interface design, a slightly different combat system and a new soundtrack composed by Jon Everist.
9. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is an action RPG with elements of the hack and slash genre and the first part of the trilogy of the same name. It tells the story of Van Hellsing’s son who continues his father’s work and kills monsters on the streets of the fictional Borgova city. There he fights against a cult that spoils the life of civilians.
You can develop the hunter's skills and upgrade his weapon and magic possession. Van Helsing Junior also has an ally, a ghost named Catherine who helps him in battles. Depending on your choice how to upgrade her, she can be a tank or a healer. The variety of weapons is not very huge; however, there are several ways to customize your character cosmetically.
While the developers took inspiration from Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the game only slightly reminds of this novel. However, they successfully caught the atmosphere of a little 19th-century town and filled it with deep NPCs and interesting technological details.
10. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
11. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
12. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
13. Dreamfall Chapters
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic game of five chapters. It’s a direct sequel to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and follows its protagonist Zoe Maya Castillo who has the power to control dreams. The game is set in two world - Stark and its magic clone Arkadia. The story starts with Zoe, captured and comatose, trying to escape from the World of dreams she is trapped in. Instead, she creates another body that doesn’t remember anything and starts a new life.
Dreamfall Chapters is heavily focused on dialogues, exploration, and puzzle solving. It intends to be an interactive movie and has no action and combat scenes. The world is only partially open but you can explore some locations beyond the main storyline. The linear plot has the only ending, however, decisions you make throughout the game have a great impact on side arcs. The game warns you about important choices with “The balance has shifted” message.
Being the final part of The Longest Journey series, Dreamfall Chapters makes a point to all previous titles and storylines.
14. Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a free-to-play multiplayer FPS developed by Nexon. It is a Counter-Strike spin-off developed on the original GoldSrc engine. The game is only available in Europe, CIS countries, NA, Australia, and New Zealand.
Unlike the original Counter-Strike, where the counter-terrorists were put against terrorists, CSN: Z offers a PvP and PvE zombie experience. Most of the original games are present in the game with minor edits.
Players are free to choose the character they want to play as with every character offering their own set of skills and abilities. Female characters are also present.
There is much more weaponry rather than in the original CS. Players can buy new weapons using the in-game store for in-game currency which can be bought using real money. Weapon skins are also present. The game also features a crafting system which allows for either upgrading the weapons you already own or create entirely new ones.
15. Rampage KnightsRampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
You play as a hero trapped by a spell in a magical forest. All paths lead you to a nearby ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons and other foul creatures. Gear up with awesome and ridiculous weapons and spells and descend into the deep labyrinth below the ruin to face its sinister master!
Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
- Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
- Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players (online and local)
- Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
- Hero visually evolving with new abilities
- Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
- Full controller support
- Mighty foot included!
So what do you say? Are you ready to start the rampage?
16. Deep Rock GalacticDEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
17. Book of DemonsBook of Demons is hack & slash distilled to its purest form. Devilishly charming and fun as hell. Slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral and save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself. The game is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.Decide the length of quests!Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! Book of Demons allows you to set the length of each quest, thanks to our Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!Build your own deck of devastating skills!Collect powerful skill cards, combine them depending on the enemies you're facing and assemble your favorite set of devastating powers! But be warned: efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so be prepared to make constant adjustments!Relive the classic with a good laugh!Book of Demons is a universal tale of good and evil about saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry! Sounds familiar? Well, how about retelling the story in a different way, with a humorous twist of a parody?Be a part of a one-of-a-kind adventure!Never explore the same dungeon twice - in Book of Demons every level is a procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure of its own! You won't get bored by the diversity of monsters either - there are over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain: lurking scorpions, snake archers, mad goatmen, not-so-sexy succubi... you get the idea.Hack & slash in the world of Paperverse!Book of Demons is indeed a dark fantasy hack & slash, but unlike other action role-playing games, it's set in the pop-up book world of Paperverse. The paper-cut universe is one of the hallmarks of Return 2 Games - a series of mid-core games, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Book of Demons is the first installment of the Return 2 Games series.Looking for even more challenge?Slaying the Archdemon won't be the end of the story. In Book of Demons, you can master the campaign with 3 different classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage), revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode or rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels (the last one is called Massacre, with good reason).
18. Volgarr the Viking
Volgarr the Viking is a 2D action-platformer inspired by classic platformers such as Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Rastan.
The game follows a Viking named Volgarr summoned by Odin to defeat an evil dragon. The gameplay shares many similarities with old-school side-scrollers.
The game consists of six main worlds and one secret level. Each of the world except the final one, divided into two part: an open area referred to as ‘level’ and a ‘temple’ with a boss on the end of it. On every stage, you have to go from the beginning to finish slaying monsters on your way and picking up treasures and power-ups. Volgarr has two weapons: throwing the spear and a sword. Throwing spear can be charged, and if it hits the wall, it serves as a platform that allows player achieve secret places. Additionally, Volgarr can pick up Mjolnir’s Blessing, a power-up that kills all non-boss enemies on the screen upon taking a hit. The hero has several different moves to fight the enemies and getting through platforming sequences such as jumping slash, crouching slash and down thrust.
The player can collect treasures scattered throughout the levels. Most of them only affect the player’s points. However, picking up particular Life Fires gives the player access to particular Valkyrie levels – alternate versions on game world with different layouts and more challenging enemies. The amount of Life Fires player collected affects the number of lives they have to beat Valkyrie level. Completing all of them in a single playthrough unlock a secret level Yggdrasill where Volgarr has to defeat the last boss in the game - Nidhogg.
20. Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a spin-off installment of the Might & Magic fantasy franchise. It is a part of Ubisoft reboot of the series that features the new setting, Ashan, albeit similar to the original Enroth.
Clash of Heroes takes place in the medieval high fantasy world. It is set 40 years before the events depicted in Heroes of Might and Magic V. The game follows five heroes. Two of them already featured in HoM&M V (Godric the knight and Anwen the elf), while three others are original (Aidan, who commands demons, a wizard Nadia and a necromancer Fiona). They oppose the demon lord who is searching for an artifact called Blade of Binding. He is going to use it to open the portal into his demon world and unleash his armies on Ashan.
In the campaign mode, the player assumes the role of one hero of his or her choice. Each hero represents one of the five traditional HoM&M factions (humans, elves, demons, wizards, and the undead) and has his or her unique roster of units. Heroes navigate the map in real-time, but the battles are turn-based. Like in HoM&M games, the heroes command their armies rather than fight on their own. The combat system, however, changed dramatically. In Clash of Heroes, it resembles a puzzle game of colored columns and rows.
There are both local and online multiplayer modes that allow two players to compete against each other, to cooperate against AI or the other team of two players.
21. BlazeRushBlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
You can assemble a team of friends to play in local or online multiplayer, choose a car to your taste and chase, blow up and cut off!
Adapt your style and tactics to new enemies, obstacles and tracks.Welcome to the World Of Racing and Frantic Fun!key Features:
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet;
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players;
- Connect to the game at any time;
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns;
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook!
22. POSTAL ReduxThe classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
23. Dangerous GolfMixing arcade style high score gameplay with humorous irreverence, Dangerous Golf isn't about Par or Birdie. The aim of the game is to cause maximum damage over 100 holes and four unusual locations.
Smash up the toilets, make a big mess in the Kitchen, destroy priceless antiques in the Palace. This is golf played indoors where the more expensive the object the higher its game value. Humorous destruction and over the top trickshots are the way to score big.
Destroy enough things off the Tee and you’ll earn a SmashBreaker. This turns your Ball into a Fireball that you can steer around the level causing more destruction and chaos. The bigger the mess, the bigger the Score.
Long shots, Ricochets and yet more Destruction are the name of the game when Putting. Hitting your ball straight into the hole is NOT what Dangerous Golf is about and whilst you can do that it won’t earn you the big medals or help you beat your Friends to the top of the Leaderboards.
If you buy and play our game … thank you .. and we hope you have fun. We are supported 100% by our players, no corporate or VC safety nets here.
So if you experience any problems at all please tell us – so we can have a go at fixing whatever problem it is you’re having. We are a team that loves to listen to our players and we strive to do better every day. Details at http://www.threefieldsentertainment.com/contact/.Four Ways to PlayWorld Tour - 10 tours, 10 holes in each. As you progress you unlock new locations and extra Abilities that'll help you do even more Damage.Coop World Tour – Play the World Tour co-operatively with a friend or family member. This is the perfect couch Co-op experience. Both players play sequentially into the same scene making it the perfect game for players of mixed ability. One or more controllers.Party Golf (Offline) – Local competitive pass-the-pad Party Golf mode for 4 players. Use one or more controllers, all sign in with your profiles or play as guests, this is the perfect game to put on when your friends come round.Party Golf (Online) – Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.Four Unique LocationsUSA – Kitchen – Make a huge mess in the Kitchen. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break Microwave Ovens and Dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.England – Castle - Cause chaos in the Castle. Knock down the suits of Armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.France – Palace - Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.Australia – Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee Off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway.
24. Tap HeroesWelcome to the first puppet show RPG!
Battle tons of foes, buy new upgrades, cast magic and recruit new Heroes.
Or just sit back as your Heroes do the fighting while you relax or do other things.
But just remember that you need to make sure your heroes are strong enough before you leave them to their own, especially if you are about to face a Boss!
Enjoy the show!
- Over 70 different enemies and bosses
- 10 different areas
- A Distinct group of heroes with different abilities
- Interesting powers to unleash on your enemies
- Mix of RPG and clicker grind elements with tons of skills to upgrade
- Achievements to unlock
- Ridiculous amounts of loot
- Possibly infinite gameplay
- Puppet stage graphics with cute puppet heroes!
25. IesabelIn the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
26. Raw DataNeo-Shinjuku - 2271. The massive and seemingly benevolent Eden Corporation owns the world. The elite hacker resistance movement SyndiK8 has unearthed the sinister reality behind Eden Corp’s newest line of robotic products. As one of SyndiK8’s elite operatives, your mission is straightforward: infiltrate Eden Tower, steal as much Raw Data as possible, and get out alive--bringing Eden Corp down in your wake.
However, as the secrets behind Chairman Shiro’s new “Promotion” program becomes clear, the reality gets much more complicated. Does it really grant immortality? What is Eden truly collecting? It seems that Eden’s corporate veneer may be just a thin facade for something much, much worse.
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Raw Data’s action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the surreal environments of Eden Corp. Go solo—or team up with a friend—and become the adrenaline-charged heroes of your own futuristic technothriller. You will put your wits, boldness, and endurance to the test.
Active VR gameplay turns you into a controller, with instant reflex access to an arsenal of advanced weapons and cutting-edge nanotech powers. Shared spaces with avatars and motion tracking encourage players to physically communicate through body language and environment interaction.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dual wield pistols, slash and slice katanas, pump shotguns, deflect projectiles, do gun tricks, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat. Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Hostile Takeover PvP: Whatever side you’re on, this fight is personal. Featuring four hero classes with optimized abilities, balanced gameplay, intuitive “joystick” locomotion, as well as stealth and armor powerups, Raw Data: Hostile Takeover lets you battle it out in up to 5v5 matches across multiple king-of-the-hill maps. Duel Mode (coming soon!) also provides a unique 1v1 showdown experience for those who are bent on revenge.
- Choose Your Hero: What’s your fighting style? Choose from multiple badass heroes--Bishop, the Gun Cleric; Saija, the Cyber Ninja; Boss, the Street Merc; or Elder, the Rogue Hunter --with a variety of advanced weaponry, special abilities, combat techniques, and ultimates. Defy gravity, slow down time, charge up shots, crush enemies, boomerang your blades, unleash deadly bullet barrages, fling enemies into the air, and much more.
- Deadly Weapons and Defenses: Access a futuristic arsenal of firepower, from dual handguns and pump-action shotguns to iron knuckles and laser swords, as well as deployable turrets and holographic shields for extra insurance.
- Adaptable Enemies: Battle against swaths of murderous machines, including stealth ninjas, laser gunners, rocket heavies, jumping crawlers, exploder bots, flying drones, charger mechs, ion beams, towering megabots, and more.
- Cross-Platform Online Co-op: Bring along a trusted partner to cover your back no matter what platform they’re playing on. Team up in a shared co-op VR space that encourages social communication via body language, facial expression, and blended animation.
27. JYDGEBuild your JYDGE. Enter Edenbyrg. Get out alive.
JYDGE is a lawful but awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to build your own cybernetic JYDGE and eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg. Create your own play-style by augmenting your JYDGE, modifying your Gavel rifle, and choosing fearless companions to suit the tasks at hand. Go solo or team up with Co-JYDGE in shared screen local co-op.
Will you be stealthy and lurk in shadows? Or will you assault the evildoers head on? Maybe you'll brutally rocket them to bits from a distance? Or perhaps bring your own squad of reckless companions to solve the scenarios?
BILLIONS of different game altering combinations enable you to find tools to fit your playstyle.
Use STEALTH augmentations to sneak silently in shadows. Make yourself GIANT and hurl perps around. Make yourself tiny and fit through smaller cracks. Or combine augmentations: make yourself a tiny giant. Up to you.
Deal sweet ruthless Jystice with your ultra-versatile and moddable weapon of the law.
§ Fire lead, lasers, and electricity modified with dozens of game changing effects.
§ Persuade the perps to join your side with "Persuade or Die" mod.
§ Fire rockets in the general direction of the enemy and hear that kneecap split from a distance.
§ Use Dynamite Gavel mod to powerslam through walls and explode-gib the foes with a swift blow to the brain stem. Observe the wrongdoer's eye pop out of its socket.
§ Smell the burning criminal flesh using the Flaming Plasma mod or just gently knock them unconscious with the Sandman mod.
Your Gavel, your Law.
The filthy stench of crime has taken over Edenbyrg. But do not fall into despair, the lawful but awful JYDGEs are designed to swiftly correct all lawless behavior.
Bank robbers have fortified themselves into the MegaBank. There are four ways into the bank, but only one way out of the vault. How will you proceed?
Several Cobra Gang members have taken the Flanders family hostage. They need to be rescued. Preferably alive. Your move.
The darkest rain-beaten alleys of Edenbyrg also tell a rumor that someone is building a death machine. Something big and especially designed for taking out JYDGEs. Arm yourself!
How to complete the scenario without firing a single shot? Under 15 seconds? Without being seen? With EVERYONE dead? With EVERYONE alive?
Your heroism and extraordinary feats will be rewarded with shiny Medals. Medals unlock delicious new cyberware, weapon mods, fire modes, special weapons, and more.
What is the best combination of cyberware and weapon mods to achieve the medals in different scenarios?
Who be the JYDGE?
28. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's RiseTaking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
29. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action UnleashedThe world of Gamindustri is experiencing a strange calm - the Goddesses protecting each nation are all at peace, and there's not an apocalyptic threat in sight! In order to shake things up with a good story, the world's leading journalists Dengekiko and Famitsu challenge the CPUs and CPU Candidates to complete a series of missions but soon they all may be in for a far bigger scoop in this action-packed hack 'n' slash!
- Street brawling in 1080! For the first time ever, your favorite Neptunia characters will have to hack ‘n’ slash their way through waves of enemies in real time! In the free-roaming stages, you’ll get to create chain combos both on the ground and in the air, all with 1080p graphics!
- Two-person party! With the Dual System, you’ll be able to switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo, and even get some new playable characters – some of whom might be familiar from previous Neptunia games.
- Let’s get physical! The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
- Skills get the kills! Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
30. Get Off My Lawn!First contact didn't go as planned, when aliens woke Murray Mendelson up from his afternoon nap. Pulling the trigger first has drawn Murray in to full scale war with these alien visitors, and they’ll stop at nothing to destroy him. Armed with his musket and inconsolable rage, Murray must defend his home against all odds. Why are the aliens only attacking this one house? Who knows?! Shoot first and ask questions later in this endless fast paced arcade shooter, and keep those pesky aliens off of Murray's perfectly manicured lawn!
Collect valuable alien orbs to upgrade your weaponry. Use ‘Cane Time’, ‘Infuriate’, and ‘Soundwave’ power-ups to gain the upper hand when all seems lost. The longer Murray holds the lawn, the stronger those aliens get. But there is plenty of firepower waiting for you to try out in The Shed.
So, lock and load…and Get Off My Lawn!
31. ElswordIn Elsword, you star in your own comic book while experiencing all the excitement of a massively multiplayer online game. Get ready for fast-paced gameplay, stunning animation, and epic bosses. Whether conquering hordes of enemies in dungeon runs or showing off your skills in the PvP arena, Elsword is the most intense free-to-play action RPG to date.Key Features•Co-Op Gameplay - Party-up with friends to explore over 50 unique and beautifully rendered dungeons, towns, and secret levels.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience.
32. BlazBlue: Central Fiction
BlazBlue: Central Fiction is the newest installment in the storied BlazBlue franchise and stands alone as the pinnacle of next gen 2D fighters! Like a well-timed 2D punch, BlazBlue: Central Fiction bashes massive amounts of content and innovation into one slick title that hits hard and keeps the pummeling steady!
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
34. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITIONKOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
35. FORCED SHOWDOWN
"Extremely fun game with constant action and virtually limitless replayability. Every new battle you start is different, there are endless possibilities of deck building with all 4 characters." - Jyren
"I love this game! I have played many hours of The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Ziggarut, Rouge Legacy, Risk of Rain and other rouge-likes you probably havent heard of. I have to say this game is among my favorites and its brand new." - Mîchæl
GET FREE DLC FOR ALL OUR GAMES
"I wish I knew how to eloquently express how excellent this game is. It just taps so many buttons for me with the nicely balanced rogue-like, the achievable-yet-challenging unlockables, the genuinely interesting deckbuilding, and satisfying combat." - John
"It plays like I always felt ARPGs and MOBAs should - skillshots, accuracy, timing and evasion; button mashing and brute-force will get you nowhere in this game." - Radical "Venom" Max
"FORCED SHOWDOWN combines everything I like in video games.
The combat is skill based and offers on the fly strategy solving skills. It has a great difficulty curve that makes me want to hone my skills to become better as time goes. The card system takes some beats from Hearthstone in how decks are created. Playing cards and combos at the start of each round offers a great way to shake up the rounds." - It's High Noon
Varity: Great" - Carlolz
"There are tons of cards to collect that, besides all the different characters, companions, monsters, arenas, modifiers and whatnot, add to the enormous variety that makes every playthrough feel completely fresh." - Nachtfischer
May you die gloriously and to great applause!Greetings Human and welcome to FORCED SHOWDOWN: "The only show in the galaxy with lives on the line!" Pick one of the 4 contestants from across the FORCED universe - each a master of their own style of combat - and try to become a superstar of my show, as you battle through worlds of monstrous enemies and face off against epic arena bosses. You may die horribly and repeatedly, but think of your fans and smile for the cameras!Cards boost your action abilities!In my show, you will unlock cards that let you boost your stats and upgrade your abilities differently each battle. Use clever deckbuilding and show off your epic combos! In the end though, it's all up to your own action skills, on the arena floor, to carry you through both times of luck and misfortune.
FeaturesIntense singleplayer action gameplay with deckbuilding to upgrade your stats and abilities in new ways each battle.
4 characters with unique attacks and ability sets + unique cards to mutate and upgrade their abilities. (+1 with the Drone Invasion expansion)
150+ cards to unlock and use in your deckbuilding. (all in-game; no microtransactions!)
60+ quests unlock content and achievements.
Dinosaur and dragon companions to unlock and have fight by your side.
Fight in 8 different worlds.
Encounter 70+ different enemies.
10 bosses for raid-like finales.
In higher difficulties, each boss also plays cards against you in arenas.
From Roguelike-learner to Super Hardcore: The first game show makes sure new players get a chance to learn. Less than 3% of players are skilled enough to beat the endboss of the third show.
40+ special rules make sure each battle is unique. Discover what they do and learn to handle the challenges.
Bonus levels (added in free content update 43)
Emblem System: Unlock mastery emblems for each game show that let you play it with added special challenges. The best players in the world can manage 12 mastery points in the toughest game show. The maximum is 30. (added in free content update 42)
Daily modes and monthly seasons to test your skills and strategies against the rest of the world, and win awesome prizes!
36. Galactic Junk LeagueGalactic Junk League is a tactic sci-fi free-to-play shooter arena - a combat game mixed with almost infinite ship building possibilities.
Build anything. Fight anyone. In space.
What used to be a prosperous universe is now a post-apocalyptic rusty dump full of galactic junk. Savage arenas became the only amusement we have. To fight and destroy, we use all necessary means from super advanced beam weapons to makeshift torpedoes made from a rusty fridge. The most valuable thing here? Your team.
Build your junk ships to literally any shapes and sizes and fight against the creations of other players in 7v7 PvP capture arenas across 3 new maps. The more you fight the better ships you can build. Pick one of the classes (Frigate, Cruiser, Battleship and Destroyer) and research all the blocks to build your ultimate junk ship. Every classs has its own role in the team.
- 4 unlockable classes with unique fighting styles and build options
- 3 unique multi-level weapon systems (Rockets, Lasers, Gauss)
- class-specific abilities
- 3 different maps, each with unique play style
- infinite number of possible ship designs thanks to vast building options and mirror mode
- high level of replayability
- player profiles and top ladders
- skill-based matchmaking with players from all around the world!
New with the full release (compared to Early Access):
- brand new game mode: Galactic Conquest
- reworked game mechanics and abilities
- class system overhaul
- Tactical Communication Interface
- revamped game start
- AI opponents
- sales and new DLCs
37. Guns n ZombiesAn artificial nano-virus has wiped out humanity almost completely turning all humans into a mob of deadly mutilated zombies. Only a few people managed to survive and you are one of them!
The main features of the game:
- HORDES of ZOMBIES!
- A fresh look at a zombie apocalypse story
- Robotized zombies infected by a nano-virus
- Lots of enemies who are different from each other not only in their appearance but also in behavior
- Random gameplay generation: each battle is different
- Several protagonists each with their own specialization
- Tons of devastating weapons and special abilities that can help you out in any sort of trouble
- Massive turrets in addition to your arsenal
- A thrilling plot and a long journey from an ordinary town to a place that’s hard to imagine
- The survival mode where you can challenge yourself to stay alive in the Pandemonium and compete with other Steam players.
- And of course a true post-apocalyptic atmosphere!
This is the world after a zombie apocalypse in which the main characters have to go through many perils. It is a story about ordinary people who, when faced with danger, decided not to run away from it, but to fight back. As the story goes along, you will learn what caused the disaster and help other survivors to overcome its aftermath. You will discover how this event has affected the world. But can you reverse the outcome of the catastrophe and give the new world a chance to arise on the ruins of the old one?
38. Crimzon Clover: World IgnitionPrepare yourself for an insatiable rain of bullets, bombs, and beams in Crimzon Clover. From Japanese indie developer YOTSUBANE, AdventurePlanningService, this unique top-down shooter is a wild ride you won't want to miss out on.
Your first step in Crimzon Clover: World Ignition is as simple as choosing how you want to play, and which powerful ship will be yours to command. Choose your difficulty from ARCADE (true to the original arcade game) or NOVICE (better if these are your first step in the world of hardcode SHMUP) then choose your mode from Boost, Original, Unlimited, and Time Attack.
Original is THE main mode, where you blast your way through stage in search of the last boss. Boost Mode will adjust the difficulty based on how proficient you are at devastating your enemies. Unlimited turns each stage into an intense battlefield of bullets that only the most hardcore players will be able to survive. Time Attack pits you against the clock as you race to make the best score possible in about 3 minutes.
Take the role of a skilled pilot in the fight to destroy massive waves of enemies while dodging their unending rain of bullets. Each of the three ships has their own style of standard firing and a unique appearance. The firing style is translated beautifully as you amp your way into Break Mode and Double Break Mode! As you blast through your foes in each stage you can collect stars that will raise your score. Each enemy destroyed helps fill your Break Meter, which allows you to wipe the screen with powerful bombs or, if you have the patience, blast off into Break Mode to add a huge boost to your firepower and let you rip through enemies with ease. That's not the extent of your strength though, as having a full Break Meter while in Break Mode will allow you to enter the ultimately destructive Double Break Mode. Watch your enemies crumble in fear as you turn the tide and fill the screen with your own hellacious rain of firepower!
Having a tough time to clear the game using no continue? No worries. Hit up the Training screen to set up your own scenario using your choice of mode, ship, stage, and freely customize other variables to practice the fight for survival. Training doesn't seem like a bad idea after you see what the enemies are capable of. Can you pilot your craft through the bullet massacre the enemies have prepared for you? Find out as you play Crimzon Clover: World Ignition!
- Refreshing Gameplay
Crimzon Clover puts a much-needed polish on the classic Shoot 'Em Up genre.
- Sky Blazing Graphics: Beautiful retro-inspired arcade graphics, revived for the modern gamer in HD (1280x768).
- Super-Powered Challenges: Whether you are new to SHMUPs or an old pro, Crimzon Clover has something for everyone.
- Cool Replays: Save your best plays to show off to your friends, or to check to see how you can get even better.
39. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
40. Scourge: OutbreakThe year is 2026 and the world is ruled from the shadows by the power-hungry Nogari Corporation, the creators of a powerful new energy source called 'Ambrosia'. Unknown to the world's population, Ambrosia is the product of research conducted on a mysterious meteorite fragment in Nogari's possession; something which they will do anything to protect. Only one organisation dares to defy and challenge Nogari Corporation: The Tarn Initiative - an anonymous group of anti-corporate saboteurs intent on revealing the truth behind Ambrosia and breaking Nogari's iron grip on the world.
"Scourge: Outbreak" puts you in the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against Nogari. While other Tarn Squads have been tasked with diversionary attacks, Echo's objective is the most important: First, to locate and rescue Dr Reisbeck, Tarn's double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment being kept deep within Nogari's laboratories. Utilize a devastating array of weapons and special abilities to crush everything that stands in your way, as you fight to discover the sinister truth behind Nogari's "Ambrosia" fuel technology.
Features a Co-op enabled Campaign for up to 4 Players, with full jump-in/jump-out support for easily joining sessions in progress. Experience flashbacks that only YOUR character sees, and figure out how they fit together with what your friends see!
All XP and Gameplay Perks earned in the Campaign stay with you in the 8-Player Multiplayer modes, where Scourge: Outbreak's fast-paced style of Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag rewards quick reflexes, itchy trigger fingers and constant movement! 5 death-filled multiplayer maps await you, offering the chance to continue the carnage between Echo Squad and Nogari Security Forces as they fight for supremacy of Nogari Island!
41. Hover: Revolt Of GamersHover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
42. Aarklash: LegacyIn Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…
Inspired by the Confrontation figurines universe, Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical adventure game. The player will find himself at the heart of the intrigue, controlling a group of 4 characters and leading them into battle across the lands of Alahan, Acheron, and the Behemoth. Final victory for the mercenaries is gained by the use of a wide range of powers which are enhanced through looting items and managed via skills trees which can be reset at will. Interaction between the heroes is also important and real bonds will be created between them as the game progress. Both fun and action await you in Aarklash: Legacy!
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
43. Chaos RebornFrom Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
44. Overlord: Fellowship of EvilAssisting gamers once again are the mighty, maniacal and occasionally moronic minions, ready to unleash their charmingly chaotic brand of destruction and led by Gnarl, their wise old master, voiced, as before, by actor Marc Silk.
Embark on a brand new Overlord adventure in single-player or with up to three friends in local and online single-screen co-op. Filled with fun combat and twisted fantasy tales, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil invites players to dive into an Action RPG where it’s good to be bad, but it’s GREAT to be evil.
Overlord is the only series that actively encourages players to have fun being the embodiment of evil, destroying all that is good in a subversive, comedic manner. Fellowship of Evil captures this essence and adds in four-way, chaotic co-op play where gamers can even turn on each other. Evil always finds a way...sometimes it just needs a bit of a nudge.Key Features
- Series signature dark, mischievous humour Award-winning scriptwriter Rhianna Pratchett returns with a twisted and hilarious tale of evil, chaos, Minions and the burning desire to destroy all things good!
- Develop your minions! They’re back! Our cruel critters return. Call upon your minions in battle and build them into dedicated devils to do your destructive bidding. “For the Master!”
- Invade. Smite. Loot! Work your way through the Netherworld and unleash hell on the world above! Trample the weak under your evil size 10s with fun and satisfying combat, combining unique abilities and melee attacks to dominate all who stand before you! Share loot or steal the spoils- how far are you willing to go in the Trials of Evil?
- Four times the players, four times the fun! Evil has a new face. Well, four faces, actually. But who wears the evilist? Er, eviler? You decide! Pick from any of four distinct Netherghul characters, each with unique abilities. Play as a team, or screw each other over – evil never plays by the rules!
45. Dawn of Magic 2The well-known Action-RPG Dawn of Magic will now be continued as the evil forces won't leave the world without a desperate struggle after the death of the monstrous immortal Modo.
Peace is ruined, the fragile balance of the forces that remained for 10 years has fallen into pieces. It is your task to save the world against the Legions of Shadows — and again, you do not have much time to accomplish your mission!
Make comprehensive use of your magic abilities with more than 100 different spells and try do defend yourself not only with mighty wizardry, but as well with the pure power of steely blades.
Are you ready to start another risky journey to the labyrinths of The Other Worlds to stop the invasion of the Legions of Shadows in the Dawn of Magic?
- Comprehensive Action-Role-Playing
- Balanced wizardry system based on 12 schools of magic
- More than 100 spells that can be combined
- Dynamic combat mode using combos, skills and magic
- Dozens of different elaborated characters and monsters
- Advanced NPC system
- Multiple dangerous adventures and fascinating quests
- Atmospheric sounds, speech and music themes
47. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-OdanAurion is an epic action RPG set in a wonderful African Fantasy world with a unique, open and dynamic fighting gameplay.
Enzo Kori-Odan, the prince of Zama is a victim of a coup d'etat orchestrated by his brother in-law on the day of his coronation and wedding with Erine Evou. The royal couple is then exiled and decides to go around the world in search of allies. They will especially have to reunite Enzo’s warring legacy in order to retrieve their throne.
Beyond retrieving their position, the dethroned Royal couple will precisely discover the geopolitical and existential dilemmas attached to their functions of King and Queen. They will have to find answers in order to secure the fate of Zama.
Aurion is at the same time a mystery and an evidence in the Auriona planet. This energy was discovered a long time ago and is manifested in various ways (battle, handicraft, etc) in daily life. Those who use it in battle are called Aurionics letting them increase their power and have access to untold fighting techniques for a short time interval.Features
- Epic and strategic Real-Time Fighting, visual evolutive Combos!
- Gather your Legacy and merge the Aurions to create new ones (21 aurionical transformations can be done!)
- Powerful duels with immersive fighting dialogues
- Unique scenario & lots of powerful enemies and bosses
48. Swords and Soldiers 2 ShawarmageddonSide-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
49. Sniper FuryThe time for diplomacy is gone. We are calling for the best sniper in the world to join us as we take aim at evil, wherever it hides. This is not a game. There is no room for remorse here, so shoot to kill.
A STUNNING FIGHT AGAINST EVIL
• 130+ missions.
• Soldiers, armoured vehicles, air units and many more enemy classes.
• Next-gen “bullet time” effects capture your every amazing sniper headshot.
• Sandstorms, blizzards, rainstorms and other rich atmospheric effects.
• Shoot sniper rifles, assault rifles, railguns and top-secret weapons
• Gather components to upgrade your military arsenal
• Unique weapon personalization
PVP MULTIPLAYER CHALLENGE
• Steal resources from other players by breaking down their defenses in PvP Multiplayer mode
• Build a strong squad to keep your loot safe in PvP Multiplayer mode
EASY TO PLAY, MUCH TO MASTER
• Varied AI behavior makes each enemy unique and challenging to shoot & kill
• Extra rewards for joining the action in special events
• Connect to the game community to discover more content, more contests and more rewards!
• Earn a high enough score to enter a league and unlock rewards! Then check out who's top of your league on the Leaderboards. Guard your gold and secure your position using the brand-new SHIELD defence system.
CLANS UP FOR GRABS
• Join or create sniper Clans to team up with other players.
• Trade and share resources with your Clan mates to strengthen each other.
• The group Chat lets you talk strategy and socialise with your allies.
• Establish a home base for your Clan that members can help improve together. Clan HQ buildings can unlock loads of perks, including PvP boosts, Tier-5 Squadmates and much more.
• Prepare for a new game mode where Clans go head-to-head in the ultimate showdown. Declare war, weaken the opposing clan's Reactor Core, and pillage resources from them!
50. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
In addition to the game, get the season pass and its bonuses (3 special costumes including a wedding dress)!
2026, Sword Art: Origin, a new VRMMORPG has emerged. Kirito meets a mysterious NPC and receives a cryptic message. This game, though familiar to him, is not the same as the one he escaped years ago…
ORIGINAL STORYTELLING supervised by Reki Kawahara, creator of Sword Art Online.
MASSIVE EXPANSIVE WORLD with a stronger sense of adventure.
MULTIPLAYER MODE to enjoy the game with 3 other players.
FEELS LIKE ITS MMORPG ORIGINS thanks to MMORPG-like interface, 16-character teams and fierce raid Boss battles.
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.