The best games like Ｄｒｅａｍ Ｄｅａｌｅｒ △ are:
- arrow_rightLife is Strange
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- arrow_rightMetro Exodus
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightThomas Was Alone
- arrow_rightEventide: Slavic Fable
- arrow_rightNever Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
- arrow_rightWorld of Tanks Blitz
100 Best Games Like Ｄｒｅａｍ Ｄｅａｌｅｒ △:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (42)
- iOS (32)
- Android (16)
- macOS (89)
- Linux (53)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. Life is Strange
Interactive storytelling and plot-heavy games gained popularity, and “Life is Strange” arrived as teen mystery adventure. The plot will go through the life of Maxine, a teenager in possession of curious power, allowing her to stop and rewind time, in order to manipulate her surroundings. Max, after the reunion with her friend Chloe, is on the path to uncovering the secrets of Arcadia Bay. Players will have to deal with puzzle solving through the fetch quests, in order to change the world around them.
The game puts players in situations, where they’re forced to make a moral choice, going through the decision which may have short-term or long-term consequences. Every choice made by the player will trigger the butterfly effect, surrounding the first playthrough of the game with a lot of emotional struggle, thoughtfully crafted by the developers at Dontnod Entertainment. Life is Strange is third person adventure game, where players might seem just as an observer of the stories, unfolding in front of them.
Categories in common with Life is Strange: Adventure
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The eighth Call of Duty game overall is the sequel to Modern Warfare 2 and is set in an alternate reality of the modern era. In the campaign mode, the game continues the Modern Warfare storyline about an American spec ops squad Task Force 141 fighting Russian nationalists.
The player will control different characters on various military missions across the world. The protagonists from the previous part, Soap MacTavish and John Price, appear in certain missions but are sidelined by several new playable characters, most prominently, the Russian former Spetsnaz operative Yuri. Terrorist leader Vladimir Makarov, the villain of Modern Warfare 2, returns as well, and is trying to provoke the start of World War III. The player’s missions this time will be centered around protecting the West against Makarov’s attacks.
The game introduces a new Survival mode, in which the player repeals wave after wave of eternally respawning opponents. This mode allows for multiplayer co-op for two players. The traditional multiplayer mode was revised as well, adding a new reward mechanic, Pointstreaks, in which the player can choose between three sets of rules, called “strike packages”, to count his or her points.
3. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is the third installment in the Metro series. It is based on the series of post-apocalyptic novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is the sequel to Metro: Last Light and is set two years after its ending.
Exodus takes place in the year 2036 in post-apocalyptic Russia. According to the Metro universe backstory, in 2013 the planet was devastated by a total nuclear war. The atomic bombing left many parts of the Earth's surface uninhabitable due to high radiation rates, dangerous mutated monsters, and anomalies abound. The last remnants of humanity survive by hiding in the subway tunnels (hence the name of the series). The main protagonist is Artyom, a former dweller of Moscow Metro. Together with his wife Anna, he escaped the capital to search for survivors in the Russian Far East (thus making the “Redemption” ending of the Last Light the series' canon).
The player controls Artyom from the first person view. Exodus introduces the sandbox open-world, although the game combines it with the traditional linear levels. Unlike in previous games, Exodus is set mostly outside the subway system. Thus, the game also introduces the weather, the day and night cycle and the change of seasons. The player explores the Russian wilderness during and after the nuclear winter and rides a steam locomotive named Aurora through Siberia.
4. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
5. Thomas Was Alone
The player controls one or, more often, several rectangles or squares of different colours and sizes. Each shape has a name, and individual character traits, including Thomas, mentioned in the title. The relationships between the characters are conveyed to the player by the voice-over.
"Thomas Was Alone" action takes place in a specific virtual space, in which some "Event" has caused the procedures of artificial intelligence with individuality and the ability to act without a specific control. Each entity is shown as a coloured rectangle. Rectangles can move to the left, right, and also know how to jump. Each of the characters has their unique abilities, in particular, large jumps or the ability to swim in the water (other rectangles die, being in it). When a player can control multiple characters, he can switch between them, controlling one aspect at a time.
The player's goal is to direct the shapes to the exit points tied explicitly to each shape so that they all occupy that exit at the same time. Most often it requires particular interaction between forms for better manoeuvrability.
6. Eventide: Slavic Fable
"Eventide: Slavic Fable is an exciting adventure game inspired by Slavic mythology.
Set in a contemporary heritage park where mythical Slavic creatures co-exist with humans, the adventure begins when the protagonist, a famous botanist, receives an alarming invitation from her grandmother, the park's curator. The protagonist is tasked with saving an endangered plant, but this turns out to be the least of her concerns. Her Grandma is kidnapped by the mysterious Boruta, who is plotting to conquer and destroy the world using the park's ancient magic.
The protagonist must seek alliance with the creatures living in the park, in order to defeat the villain, save her Grandma, and prevent worldwide calamity. Will she be able to stop Boruta and his evil forces?"
- Visit 38 diverse locations to save your Grandma - and the world!
- Challenge yourself in 43 HO scenes!
- Explore an ancient, mythic world!
- Solve the mystery of the magical Fern Flower!
7. Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Never Alone is set in Alaska and is meant to faithfully represent the folklore of a local indigenous ethnic group, the Inupiat. Kisima Initchua means "I am not alone" in Inupiat, and the name describes the gameplay perfectly. The player always controls two characters, switching between them when needed: Nuna, a small Inupiat girl, and her pet polar fox. Characters have different abilities: Nina can use tools, while her fox can jump, run and climb way swifter than the girl. In the co-op mode, each player controls one of the characters.
The plot is narrated like a traditional oral tale in Inupiat language with English subtitles. On a quest to save an Inupiat village from the magic blizzard, Nuna and her fox will travel through the snowy Arctic tundra and frozen icefields, occasionally diving under the ice. They will have to evade a variety of enemies, such as white bears. As they complete levels, new video and audio clips are unlocked, providing you and Nuna with knowledge of Inupiat culture. The game was approved by the Cook Inlet Tribal Council, and about 40 Inupiat community members provided the developers with the insight of their folklore to keep the game authentic.
8. World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is a cross-platform action game, aiming at fierce tank combat.
The game allows 7v7 battles. The teams are forming randomly, so there can be tanks from different classes (light, medium, heavy and destroyers) and countries (German, UK, USA, and others).
The player has to either destroy enemies’ units or capture the neutral base. The base is regarded as taken if your tank stays in a marked zone for a while without getting damaged. The capture proceeds faster as you place more tanks there. Also, there is a superiority mode, which requires the players to win, if they eliminate all foes’ vehicles and gain 1000 win points. Capturing points can earn these points and destroying enemy equipment. There is a possibility to form platoons for two people and to join clans. Many mechanics are taken from the PC-version, for instance, the physics of damage. While moving along the hilly terrain, you can also notice such mechanisms: you can do drift, driving a portable tank on a high-speed. Each map consists of two starting points of the teams. The battlefield itself has many objects and shelters: buildings, bridges, walls, trees.
There are two currency systems in the game: credits and gold. You can earn credits from the battles. Both group and individual victories are rewarded. Gold can be purchased for real money, and also received in the course of various actions. Some features of the game become available only if paid in gold.
Play as a shark or a diver in a dark aquatic world and overcome your enemies by employing cunning, teamwork, and stealth. Depth blends tension and visceral action as you team up against AI or be matched with other players in heart pounding combat.Key features
- Play as a shark
As any one of 7 shark species, speed and senses are your greatest weapons. Stalk your prey from across the ocean and tear them in half with your razor sharp teeth. Be a Great White, Tiger, Mako, Bull , Hammerhead, Thresher ...... or even the legendary Megalodon!
- Play as a diver
As a human diver you must explore the abyss in search of treasure to upgrade your arsenal. Defend yourself with a range of high powered gear, from spearguns and pistols to underwater assault rifles and explosive sea mines.
- Heart pounding atmosphere
Experience the dread that comes from swimming in the darkness of the ocean. Dynamic lighting and shadows create a unique and gut-wrenching atmosphere that will have you on edge from the moment you dive in.
- Evolve your play style
Unlock exotic new weapons for your diver, or 'evolutions' for your shark that open up new tactical possibilities as you play the game. Persistent stat tracking and meaningful steam achievements will also give you something to shoot for (in some cases, quite literally!)
- Practice offline with AI bots
Not feeling quite ready to plunge into online play? Depth allows you to hone your skills against some alarmingly clever AI enemies who can be configured in several modes of difficulty.
10. Dungeon Punks
Dungeon Punks is an arcade beat-em-up RPG that evokes the classics like Golden Axe, and mixes in tag-team fighting gameplay inspired by the Marvel vs Capcom series. Adventure awaits whether you’re going solo, playing with friends, or beating each other to a pulp in one of the many battle arenas! Total mayhem is bound to break loose as you blast your enemies senseless with crazy magical spells and custom combo attacks.
- Adventure solo, or with up to three players
- Challenge friends to a battle to the death across 11 different PvP battle arenas
- Tag-team fighting: take control of two characters at once!
- Explore twelve stunning areas, each with epic boss battles
- Recruit six mutant heroes, who each learn unique skills and abilities
- Find rare magicked loot than can electrify, burn, and sicken your foes
- Blast your enemies senseless with crazy magical spells and custom combo attacks
- Summon creatures to your aid, like a fire-breathing baby dragon
- Tame and ride wild beasts...including a laser-blasting unicorn!
- Want more of a challenge? Try the extra-hard New Game Plus mode
- Discover an unusual fantasy world of magic, mystery, and corporate greed
Immerse yourself in an epic adventure of flying boats, unwelcome visits from the Feds, corporate espionage, and a bunch of mutants with licenses to kill on a mission to take down the bigwigs of the resurrection insurance industry, all in a medieval setting.
If you enjoyed other arcade style brawlers like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade, Golden Axe, Castle Crashers, or Dragon's Crown you're going to absolutely love Dungeon Punks.
11. Rez Infinite
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of all time finally comes to PC, and in style: Experience 360 degrees of mind-blowing synesthesia as you blast through waves of enemies and giant transforming bosses, with colors and sounds that sync and blend to the beat of Rez’s legendary techno soundtrack.
Whether you choose to play in standard desktop mode or opt for the full immersion of playing in VR, Rez Infinite must be seen—and heard—to be believed.
The Ultimate Package
Fully remastered classic Rez levels Areas 1 through 5, and an all-new free-flying experience in Area X.
Highest Res Rez
Unrestricted resolution and up to double the texture resolution of any previous version of Rez makes for razor-sharp visuals.
Full 3D audio for Rez's incredible music and sound effects.
The entire game is playable on your desktop, or in full VR with your HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift headset and accompanying controllers (standard gamepads, Vive Controllers, and Oculus Remote and Touch controllers are all supported).
12. Plug & Play
Explore the universe of Plug & Play, an interactive animation drawn by Michael Frei and coded by Mario von Rickenbach. An unashamedly surreal play with plugs.
Play time between 10 – 15 minutes.
TRAUMA is a point-and-click adventure indie game developed by Krystian Majewski. The game was developed as a part of a thesis project and explores human experiences during being unconscious.
The game tells a story of a woman, who survived a car accident, yet slipped into a coma. You go through several memories of hers and reveal her backstory.
The game focuses on two mechanics in its gameplay: the usage of gesture-like mouse movements and a typical point-and-click experience. These mechanics are used by the player to move around the world of the game, which consists of several dreamscapes. Gestures are used in several specific moments and mimic the real world actions. These gestures can sometimes be used for traversing the world.
Each dreamscape is represented using real photos, but with several artificial elements added to them. The primary objective of such dreamscapes differs and is told to the players after selecting one of the dreamscapes. During the game, a narrating voice can reveal plot details or hints. The players have to find nine Polaroid photos in each area.
The players are to traverse all the dreamscapes and get every possible ending in the game. After revealing every ending for a specific dreamscape, the player is awarded a photo tracker, which makes finding the polaroids much easier.
14. SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption
Rise from the depths a crumbling kingdom and to the challenge of defeating increasingly difficult demonic bosses. Choose aspects of yourself to weaken before defeating the avatars of Sin in the action-RPG Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption. Inspired by classic boss-battlers and modern skill-based action RPGs, with a dash of gothic anime styling and horror storytelling, Sinner promises a thrilling and bone-chilling experience.
A lone warrior stands on a strange shore, his mind clouded and his past forgotten, but an unstoppable force drives him on. He is Adam, guilty of a great sin and drawn to this place by powers as secret as they are terrifying. As his home, the Kingdom of Cavanis, languishes in blasphemy, Adam must face a series of trials in a desperate quest for redemption.Game FeaturesChallenge yourself against eight distinct, brutal bosses
Sacrifice strength and stats in Sinner’s “level-down” gameplay
Equip a plethora of unlockable weapons and items to adapt to your weaknesses
Master Sinner’s hard-but-fair combat
Bring peace to a tortured soul in a dark and harrowing tale with multiple endings
Take on new challenges in a variety of game modes for replayability
15. Master Reboot
Imagine a world where death is no longer final, where precious memories are saved to enjoy forever, where your soul is immortal, welcome to the Soul Cloud. Upload your soul to our dedicated servers and relax knowing that a part of you will live on for eternity. That favorite holiday, happy moments from your childhood, meeting that special someone for the first time. All these memories saved for your digital soul for your family to revisit again and again. The Soul Cloud - saving your past to secure your future.
Master Reboot is a haunting first person sci-fi adventure game set inside the Soul Cloud. It's an exploration game with action and puzzle elements set across 34 unique environments. In the not-too-distant future exists the Soul Cloud, a giant server that holds the data of your soul and your memories when you die. The Soul Cloud is filled with floating islands, each island looks like a town, village or city filled with rooms, skyscrapers and houses that hold people’s memories. To house your Soul, a family member (or you before you die) must purchase an island on the Soul Cloud where the server will generate rooms, houses or skyscrapers that hold each and every memory from the deceased’s past.
The game features a distinctive visual style, intriguing story-line, psychological adventure-game action and a dynamic atmospheric soundtrack. Get prepared for upload......Where am I?.....Who am I?......It's time to piece your life......and death back together.
• Gorgeous visual style
• Intriguing story-line
• 34 explorable environments
• Dynamic atmospheric soundtrack
• Supports the Welsh Language
16. Duke of Alpha Centauri
Duke of Alpha Centuri is a space shooter with amazing graphics. The main goal of our game is to have a lot of fun while blowing up hordes of different types of enemies.
Engage in boss fights, upgrade your ship and ship systems until you are able to show off in an endless mode. The game is designed to fit any player, from the beginners all the way to the skilled ones.
And also It has different difficulty settings to make it more challenging.
The game is featuring different and unique levels. Each level and enemy is carefully designed and programmed to give you as much fun as possible. Every level looks amazing, with beautiful space graphics.
Every time you level up, you unlock one system upgrade point. For every 10 levels you are able to unlock more ship upgrades.
- Mechanical weapons power supply
- Energy weapons power supply
- Weapons damage
- Auto-aim plasma turret
- Auto-aim missile
- Auto-aim laser turret
- Holoemiter improvement
- Shield energy converter
- Phase shift
- Fast shield recharge
- Fast hull repair
- Fast weapons power recharge
The Player has two different types of weapons: mechanical (bullets and missiles) and energy weapons (plasma bullets and lasers). They are powered from different power sources so keep in mind to upgrade them both. Missiles and lasers are activated when the player targets enemies with an auto guided system. You can change your target at any time.
Besides weapons, the player has 2 more ship abilities: holoemiters and system overload. Holoemiters are used to boost your damage and projecting 3 or 5 holodrones, so that you can damage enemies more quickly. System overload is a technology that combines nanorobots and high temperature plasma reactions to recharge shields, weapons power supply or to repair your ship's hull.
Your ship has a defense shield installed. If it fails, be careful that you don't get critical hull breach, because your reactor core will explode and destroy your ship.
Duke of Alpha Centuri has 13 different enemies, each one with 3 different styles which gives them a complete diversity.
Enemies are equipped with different types of weapons (plasma weapons, photon weapons, lasers, missiles) and some of them have cloaking technology, so be careful when they appear.
Bosses are quite unique and use all kinds of foul tricks to destroy the player. You will encounter some asteroids.
Be careful when flying near them because your shields can't block them, so they will hit you directly.
17. Montague's Mount
Montague's Mount is disturbing psychological thriller set in the bleakness of an abandoned Irish island, featuring exploration and challenging puzzle solving. This game is part one of a two part story, some questions are left unanswered and open to interpretation. To thank our fans for our successful Greenlight campaign, we have added new voiceovers, clues and storylines, and also made the Oculus Rift demo available.
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boat’s hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- New hints, storylines and voiceovers.
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island.
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more).
- Oculus Rift demo. (Windows only)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge).
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.
We’ve crafted a beautiful universe for you to uncover and explore at your own pace. Fly through levels, dodging and evading enemies before they have a chance to react. Or explore leisurely, mastering each world and uncovering all its secrets. Either way, Ellipsis will keep you on your toes with surprises from start to finish.
“It's like the best parts of Geometry Wars” - Tycho Brahe (Founder of PAX, Penny Arcade)
Ellipsis is designed with a clean minimalist interface and absolutely ZERO text. It lets the player explore at their own pace while gently guiding them, thus producing an incredible pick-up-and-play experience.
• 150+ unique hand-crafted and increasingly hard levels, set in 8 diverse worlds
• Level editor with Steam workshop support
• Pick up and play for all ages
• Beautiful minimalist graphics
• Zero text - Accessible to a global audience
• Mouse, Controller and Touchscreen support, playable on 2-in-1 Touch PCs
• Windows, Mac & Linux support
• Designed by Yacine Salmi and Stefan Hell
• Beautiful soundscape by Filippo Beck Peccoz
• Community and PR: Christopher Wulf and Felix Kramer
• Special thanks to Alex Zacherl, Johannes Roth, Max Wandinger
And a big THANKS to you, the player.
ELLIPSIS (noun): an intentional omission from a text without altering its original meaning.
19. Unstoppable Gorg
Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense that will send you spinning. Unstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got it all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
- Take on the Gorg in more than 40 challenging levels of revolutionary tower defense action.
- Satellites in orbit replace the towers and grid layout used in other tower defense games.
- Move your satellites around their orbits to create the best defense for each wave.
- Experience a thrilling story inspired by the classic sci-fi films of the 1950s.
- Unlock Steam achievements and earn your place on the leaderboards.
- Glorious 3D graphics and effects for added impact.
20. Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Depth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
21. Aporia: Beyond The Valley
"... could well cement itself among the top puzzle adventure games of the longstanding genre." - PC Gamer (Preview)
“The most striking thing about Aporia, to me, is that the Myst comparison feels right.” Kotaku (Preview)
“The overall ambition and premise of the game have definitely caught our attention, as it’s a gorgeous world with an interesting narrative approach.” - Game Reactor (Preview)
Aporia: Beyond The Valley brings a unique approach to the art of storytelling, by not using dialogue or text. It offers new, interesting puzzle mechanics, and elaborate environmental storytelling within an immersive world.
The mystical world of Ez’rat Qin - once a mighty civilization, now a crumbled ruin.
You awake after hundreds of years of sleep, in an abandoned land and no memory of your past. Immersed in this world of dark beauty, thrilling mystery and ancient puzzles, you embark on a quest to find out what happened in this world, and to discover who you are.
Aporia: Beyond The Valley is a first person puzzle game set in the world of Ez’rat Qin. Explore a world filled with strange nature, ancient technology, and haunted by a spirit roaming the fog-covered forest. With a whole new story and puzzle mechanics, Aporia: Beyond The Valley presents players with the challenge of actively exploring and piecing together a non-linear story of what happened in this mysterious world.
Key Features -
- An immersive, detailed world created in CryEngine.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization told without text or dialogue. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Avoid traps and solve brain twisting puzzles made to make you question what happened in The Valley.
- Explore bizarre architecture and overgrown nature, choosing your own path in the game’s non-linear world.
- Completely original musical score.
KURSK is the first ever adventure and documentary video game inspired by real events. You assume the role of a spy who finds way on the Russian nuclear submarine K-141 Kursk. Your task is to collect secret information about the revolutionary Shkval supercavitating torpedoes. While trying to complete your mission, you become witness to the dramatic events which shook the world at that time.
LIVE THE HISTORY
Experience the history of the fateful voyage of K-141 KURSK that ended at the bottom of Barents Sea.
THE WORLD OF 2000
See through the first person perspective the fascinating world of 2000’s Moscow, Vidyayevo and the extremely detailed Oscar II-class submarine.
Walk the fine line between gathering secret information, getting to know important people and getting caught spying.
Get to know the crew of Kursk submarine, maintain important relationships and make decisions that have a long-lasting impact.
New sub-category for Jujubee's products characterized by a greater emphasis on the story being told, original gameplay, and mature subject matter.
"We believe the time has come to tell real stories. In an age in which we compete for the free time of consumers against the entire entertainment industry, including movies and TV series, and when people are less likely to read non-fiction, game producers have an additional obligation. It's true that games are becoming more complex, offering an incredible audio-visual experience, and allowing us to lose ourselves in a virtual world, but they rarely help us grow. That is why we want to step outside the self-contained world of video game subject matter and invite players to broaden their knowledge about history or the actual world. We’re convinced that KURSK will be a very attractive title to anyone looking for an ambitious and mature game" - said Michal Stępien, CEO of Jujubee.Extras included in Standard Version:
Premium KURSK Wallpapers;
Unique Digital Artbook in PDF format;
Official Game Digital Soundtrack.Extras included in Collector's Edition:
Upcoming Kengir DLC, inspired by the true story of the uprising in the Kengir labor camp and the escape of one of the prisoners;
Upcoming VR Support DLC;
KURSK The Board Game in PDF format for self-printing;
"O.R.P." e-book in EPUB and MOBI formats;
Premium KURSK Wallpapers;
Unique Digital Artbook in PDF format;
Official Game Digital Soundtrack.
Overcome crisis and the unrelenting pressure of a frozen ocean. In Barotrauma you're a submarine crew member beneath the ice of Jupiter's moon Europa. Flee or fight alien lifeforms, explore a strange new world, command your crew, and craft equipment in a tense 2d co-op experience.Key FeaturesCommand and manage your submarine and its various systems in adrenaline-filled co-operative gameplay.
Play as the captain or any of the 4 other character classes, with up to 16 players per submarine.
Single Player campaign, sandbox mode, and single missions also available.
Procedural levels and events ensure no two games will ever be exactly alike
Each submarine has multiple crew operated systems, from nuclear reactors to sonar, guns, engines and more
Comprehensive crafting system to create tools, drugs and weapons
Navigate dangerous environments to achieve mission goals or simply explore and travel deeper into the game world
Explore alien ruins and wrecked submarines along the way to discover rare and powerful artifacts and other resources
Fully integrated mod tools allow you to create and transform the game via Steam Workshop. Submarine editor, character and procedural animation editor, procedural level editor, sprite and particle editors - unleash your creativity!
Eldevin is the award winning indie story-driven Free to Play MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) from Hunted Cow Studios. Join thousands of other players and explore the mystical lands of Eldevin. Featuring more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your epic quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.Features
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way.
forced to roam from house to house in search of food and an overnight stay.
- Walking simulator
- Immersive audio effects guarantee unforgettable game experience
- Various locations starting from mysterious villages to dark basements
- Intense atmosphere throughout the game
- The use of CryEngine makes the picture realistic and smooth
26. CastleMiner Z
CastleMiner Z is an online coop survival horror game in a block based environment. Travel with your friends in a huge, ever-changing world and craft modern weapons to defend yourself from dragons and the zombie horde!
Game PlayCastleMiner Z is an infinite world filled with deep places to explore, and horrifying monsters to slay. Build structures out of blocks, craft weapons and tools from raw materials, and explore the vast and frightening world around you.
Play by yourself or online with friends in any of these exciting game modes:
- Endurance Mode: There are tales of a place beyond the mountains where Hell itself has torn through. How far can you get before you succumb to the zombies, dragons, skeletons, or other enemies that thirst for your blood? Run, fight, and sneak your way across dry deserts, snowy mountains, and icy expanses on your quest to vanquish the ultimate guardians of the abyss. In Endurance Mode, the world is randomized each game and the death of your party is permanent.
- Survival Mode: If you enjoy Endurance, but would rather build permanent structures and defenses, Survival Mode is where you’ll spend your time.
- Creative Mode: With simplified crafting and the ability to adjust or eliminate the enemy threat, Creative Mode is a great place to build vast structures in peace.
- Dragon Survival Mode: For those who like their trophies big and their hair singed and smoking, Dragon Survival Mode brings you up close and personal with wave after wave of the biggest, meanest, scaliest brutes in the game.
Worlds can be saved in any game mode (except endurance) so try building a castle with enemies turned off, then grabbing some friends and loading it up with enemies turned on!
27. Impact Winter
A game controller is recommended to play Impact Winter.
"In 30 days, help is coming…"
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall. Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
Rescue-minus 30 days:
Rediscover the survival genre: strategize in a bid to lower the Rescue Timer.
Lead your team to survival:
Provide for your team and unite your skills in a freezing struggle for life.
An immersive and unpredictably hostile world:
Outlast a hazardous winter brought to life by a unique artistic direction.
“Back in the earliest days, there was no sun and the world was dark. The heavens opened up and stars fell like beacons into the pitch black world, and they were known as “Embers”. Powerful and wise druids of a primordial race, “the Lightbringers," roamed the land searching for this luminous matter. They performed a ritual of awakening to call the “Embers” out of their deep sleep. Suddenly the world became bright, and the veil of darkness was lifted. The Embers were the embodiment of magical flame, light, and life, but as word spread about the sheer power of the Embers, they came to be hunted and captured…and so the War for Ember began…”
A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected “Lightbringer” summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms – ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses – to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests
29. GoD Factory: Wingmen
Your Ships. Your Team. Your Victories.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat game played through fast-paced and intense 4 vs 4 player matches. This unique blend of competitive multiplayer and tactical space combat will keep you busy and challenged for hundreds of hours.
Bring your friend and defeat the enemy’s Carrier!
Lead 4 original species to victory in a galactic battle under the silent watch of gigantic GoD defying the laws of physics. Develop and customize powerful gunships and embark on this tactical battle with your friends! Share your gunships, cooperate and experience pure multiplayer greatness where every player's contribution matters. Survive the relentless fire of enemy players through a visually dazzling and frantic space shooter, and ultimately defeat the opponent’s Carrier!Key Features:• A true team-based competitive multiplayer experience in an interstellar environment
• Two gunships per player, doubling your tactical options and customization
• Share gunships among friends for a deep team play experience
• 4 vs 4 gameplay in which each player is rewarded for his contribution no matter his role
• Fast-paced space shooter mixed with team-based competitive multiplayer
• Play with bots who respond to your commands or act on their own
• Dozens of activated special abilities offering tremendous tactical options
• Over a thousand different gunship parts with different stats, divided among four playable species
30. Galactic Fighter
Galactic Fighter is a 2D shooter where you have to fight against enemy spaceships. On the way, you will become big and strong but killing the bosses will not be so easy. Perform missions and earn money which you can use to buy modules or upgrade the ship.
- 24 missions.
- 10 bosses.
- 20 kinds of modules.
- 5 of the ship pumping.
- 8 types of enemy ships.
- 7 types of guns for the ship.
Cosmochoria is a love letter to old-school action / arcade games like Asteroids, Sinistar, and Mario Bros. Cosmochoria is a mesmerizing way to kill hours: hopping between planets, unraveling forgotten mysteries, killing aliens & giant space monsters and planting mysterious seeds to sprout new life across a long-barren galaxy.
You play the role of a tiny pink naked cosmonaut who 'finds himself' in a distant galaxy. While no story is immediately apparent, consecutive games will begin to reveal some of the deeper mysteries surrounding the universe around you.
You are free to roam the galaxy in search of these secrets, or to remain on a single planet, establishing a home base to fight aliens and tend to your galactic garden.
- So much Pew Pew Pew High Score arcade action.
- Super secrety mystery STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS for unlockable braggeryness.
- Plant seeds to sprout new plants, new plants give more seeds.
- Grow plants to fill dead planets with your Love Juices.
- Massive UltraNova Explosions Like from Contra III.
- Build Towers like a construction BOSS.
- Procedurally generated galaxy. Each game is unique like a snowflake.
- Aliens poop crystals from their bums before they explode.
- Spend said poop crystals at the upgrade shop to improve your abilities.
- Radical interstellar screen sized boss fights.
- Mini-Map Upgrade plots your cosmic journey.
- Warping around the whole place like U really mean it.
- Fresh electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra & Mantrakid.
- Hand Crafted Vector illustration stylee.
- Form Deeply Special Bonds with Secret Cartoon Animal Pets.
- Befriend an old hermit alien at his wooden shack.
- Discover hidden artifacts strewn across the galaxy.
- Fire Bullets into a whole bunch of Bad Guy Faces.
- Float NAKEDLY all over Outer Space!!
32. Ultimate Russian Zombie Rush
Russian man must stop the zombie apocalypse. You have to endlessly shoot, blow up, burn stupid zombies, pass 40 different levels and meet the main evil man of the game. As usual. You have some types of guns and some objects on the levels which will help you to complete the game. This is my interpretation of games about zombies. This game is not like the others in zombie topic.
Damned zombies are attacking one russian town.
Play as a russian guy and kill all zombies you can see on your way! the reason of this madness is awaiting you in the end...
- 40 different crazy levels
- different weapons to kill your enemies
- different enemies to eat some bullets
- different ways to kill zombies
33. Lex Mortis
Lex Mortis is an open-world horror game set on a fully explorable island.
The game’s atmosphere is directly affected by the time of day. During the daytime you will study the island and it’s mysteries.
But at night the enemies reveal themselves, and the worst nightmare becomes real!
June 28, 2017, you return to your birthplace, Berdwood island, which is located in Northern Europe.
After spending a night on the island, you will discover that there aren't any living people, despite the fact that the population of Berdwood is about 2000.
You will stumble upon the frightening reality of what exactly happened to the inhabitants of Berdwood.
Eventualy, you will get a difficult choice, which will influence on the fate of inhabitants of the island Berdwood.
The game has two endings.
Berdwood island is a fictional island, which is located in Northern Europe. Berdwood island is the site of action of the game's story.
And you don't need to pass the main story as quickly as possible. The island is completely open from the beginning of the game, and it's filled with the history of its inhabitants. This island is quite big. It contains: forests, fields, abandoned villages, mines, mountains and more. There are also working vehicles which will help you to navigate faster through the island.
Berdwood island map:
34. Evochron Mercenary
Trading commodities while sneaking past hostile forces, racing the best pilots in the area, mining for diamonds, negotiating for survival, spying for a curious energy company, cleaning dirty solar arrays, transporting an impatient passenger... and that's just on a Monday. The life of an independent mercenary is rarely without excitement. At times, you may choose to work under contract, while at others, you may want to take matters into your own hands in a quest to build your reputation and fortune. Your spacecraft awaits. Your adventure begins in the Sapphire star system.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
- True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
- Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
- A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system.
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
- Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay.
- Construct space stations to dynamically expand the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer system stores player built stations with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
- Specialized industries and economies provide realistically variable item availability and pricing.
- Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
- Advanced physics system features velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accounts for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game.
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it![/b]
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Java RequirementMake sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- 3D effects like anti-aliasing, damage & underwater blurring
- Soft ray-traced lighting (makes for nice shadows to hide in)
- A very fast, efficient multithreaded engine for smooth, high FPS gameplay almost completely free of "lag"
Recommended GuidesCommunity Hub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/259620/guides/
36. Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard Man is Good to Climb
Mount Your Friends is back in glorious 3D. Return to the sacred field to become the greatest of mounters in Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard Man is Good to Climb. Compete and climb online or get intimate with local multiplayer. Grunt and sweat it out in 16 different configurations to challenge yourself in. Climb the goat, and become the master of friend mounting! Download Mount Your Friends 3D and bring mounting to the third dimension, with the same classic innuendo that made you slightly uncomfortable back in the day.
ChallengesAdvance and unlock new setups to up the challenge for you and your opponents. Erect new tower shapes generated as you compete. Pace yourself to conserve your reserve time to get those extra few inches when you really need it...
FeaturesWISHLIST TODAY AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO COMING SOON
37. Drizzlepath: Genie
Lula lives a happy life in her seaside village. Until one night a mysterious wizard tells her in a dream that she must find a relic called the Genie. What is the Genie? Could it be a key to unlock the truth about life and the universe? Could it be the answer to all her questions?
Find out, when you walk as Lula, on the path you choose, as she journeys to discover the meaning of the Genie and fulfill her destiny. The path you choose will determine the fate of the world.
Giving you the opportunity to explore both paths, Drizzlepath: Genie promises at least around 4 hours of relaxing experience. A rich story combine with immersive graphics, fantasy style natural environments, and a calming, ambient soundtrack to make it a journey you may not soon forget.Key Features
- Rich and poetic story presented by a clear narration.
- Subtitles with multiple language choices.
- Gorgeous graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4. Wherever you look is nice scenery.
- Calming ambient music of over an hour in total.
- Things to explore including many surprising and hidden ones.
- Replayability; as you choose your own path in the beginning of the game and both paths offer totally different atmospheres.
- All new "Gothic Vision" mode in which you see the game's graphics in a whole new vision.
38. In memory of TITAN
Tactics? Turn-Based? Real-Time? Roguelite?
You grew up playing Turn-Based Tactics and RTS but always wanted to have the best of both worlds... The action packed thrill of the RTS, the customization of an RPG and the depth of the Turn-Based games. You always wanted more...? We'll like to introduce RAPSO (Roguelite-Action-Packed-Space-Opera). Behold a modern blend of Tactical Turn-Based RPG games (Front Mission, Final Fantasy Tactics, etc), with RTS games (Starcraft, C&C, Homeworld, etc) and Roguelite elements for flavor; all that plus multiplayer, co-op and procedural generated missions and you'll get a never ending, ever changing RAPSO.
*Multiplayer, Co-Op and Procedural-Generated missions are still not implemented.
Features: (Upon Full Release)
- RAPSO: Venture into the solar system with procedurally generated side missions and quests.
- TurnBased/RTS Action: Initiative roll based turns with active consequences... Weapons systems, perks, passive support and more; affect other ships and players in real-time.
- Exploration: Different systems, missions, loot, ships... Fortune will smile upon the most adventurous.
The way home is full of many different paths, each one more rewarding than the other; and is your job as a commander to venture across the vast loneliness of space to protect Terra and all mankind. Or band with your friends and battle your enemies as a group, even other commanders will fall to your, in our Action-Packed PvP.
In Memory of TITAN is currently on Early Access and comes with:
- 5 history missions with approximately 5-7 hours of play. (Prologue)
- 11 Ship-class.
- 15 Weapons.
- 15 Perks.
- Turn-based initiative system.
- Ship loadout system. (Work in progress)
- Passive proximity combat AI (RTS element)
- Destroyable levels. (Work in progress)
- Solar system exploration through missions zones.
- Procedural system of cameras for combat cinematics. (Work in progress)
- Our Art and UI elements are not final and most of our systems need testing still.
39. White Noise Online
A fully cooperative horror experience like never before!
On White Noise Online, a team of up to 4 investigators has to explore an area looking for clues, while avoiding being devoured by a supernatural creature. Will you be able to uncover the truth behind the mysterious events?
The game takes the idea of simple, accesible horror behind Slender and evolves it further to adapt it to a cooperative environemnt.
Designed from scratch to offer a shared horror experience, White Noise Online lets you live new situations, never seen before on a videogame. You'll need teamwork and trust on your partners to take the right choices and overcome the challenges you'll face.
White Noise Online can be played solo or online, in a cooperative game for up to 4 players. It features over 15 playable characters, each one with their own perks and skills, and 6 different scenarios to explore.
Another interesting feature of WNO is the replay screen, where you can check the path you and your friends followed. Once the thrilling game session is over, have a laugh while seeing how you kept walking in circles!
40. Into the Stars
We’ve been under attack for 10 years now. Every 6 months the Skorn arrive, set on destroying our planet, and now few of us remain to defend what’s left. The massive Ark ships we’ve built in hopes of escaping them have all gone, save one. You must take the role of Captain of our final vessel, the Ark 13, and guide a hand-picked, but inexperienced crew on a journey fraught with intrigue and danger. The fate of the Endurance Coalition is uncertain and you could well be our last hope. How will you fare once you set out Into the Stars?
Into the Stars is an open-world Space Survival Simulation built in Unreal Engine 4, featuring an original score from Jack Wall.
Take the role of Captain as you explore a massive star system in search of a new home for humanity. Outfit your ship, hand pick your crew and set off on a journey where you must scavenge resources, shelter civilians and either outrun, or outgun a hostile alien force, in order to survive.Key Features
- Complete Control: Take command of your hand-picked, but inexperienced crew, and guide them through a star system packed with mystery and danger. Difficulty Settings allow you to tune the intensity of the enemy threat and the pace of your journey.
- Explore a Massive Star System: You have the freedom to set your course for salvation, but no approach is free from peril. Each of the 90 zones in this system present unique opportunities, along with challenges, and only you can find the path to success.
- Challenging volley-based Combat: A number of foes, who are unwilling to negotiate, await you on this voyage. That's why your ship is equipped with weapon systems that speak for the human race, in a language everyone can understand. Choose your target points, battle stations and crew wisely, if you want to survive numerous alien encounters.
- Music by Jack Wall: Driven by an original score from the legendary composer behind the music for Mass Effect, Call of Duty and Lost Planet.
- Replayability: Every decision you make as Captain, and every randomly generated obstacle the crew encounters, can affect the outcome of a mission, creating a different experience, every time you play.
41. Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
Marine and her friends are back!
Time is running out for the showdown and the Lords of Mystrock are nastier than ever - but Marine has other priorities!
She has to explore the Eastern part of the world with the hope to find new warriors! But little does she know that she is going to be sidetracked in order to help some of her friends!
What will happen next? Will Jeanne be back? Is Bokden still as elusive as ever? Play and find out!
Millennium 3 features 40 quests, 32 secret rooms, up to 11 animals kings and a whooping 20-30 hours of gameplay!
Millennium 3 is the third episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic chapter to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total. Key Features
- 40+ achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 40 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 11 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment
- RPG Fan's Indie RPG of the Year 2009
Best-Selling Games by Aldorlea
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370670 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)
42. Space Ripper
Space Ripper is a hardcore space shooter. There’s no saves, a little HP and many dangerous enemies…
If you can survive for 5 minutes you are arcade God!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect gears to upgrade your ship. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.Features
- more than 50 different waves of enemies and bosses
- 15 guns
- upgrades your ship: weapon, engine, wings, death ray
- boosters: firerate, speed, kamikaze, time shift etc.
- wicked bosses
- great number of explosions, fires and lasers
Play by the 4-heroes team. Defend against the hordes of monsters, plan your moves, improve your abilities. Defeat all the enemies on each level and join the deadly fight with Boss!
- An original turn-based battle system
- Eight heroes with unique abilities and battle techique
- А lot of additional skills, a variety of magical items
- An unlimited choice of game tactics
- Additional difficulty levels, which will become a real challenge even for the most experienced strategist
The main feature of the game is a unique turn-based battle system. You command the team of 4 heroes, 3 of which are fighting on the front line, while the 4th is recovering health behind the backs of his team-mates. To make a move you need to change positions of any two heroes. If the hero moves from the back line to the front, he uses superattack. For example, the knight is thrilling the land, stunning all the enemies on the line, while the huntress is charging a bow with energy, simultaneously firing arrows in all the enemies.
44. Lethe - Episode One
OverviewLethe is a first person adventure with survival horror elements. Explore an atmospheric and frightening world and uncover the dark secrets of your origins.EpisodesEach Episode is considered to be a stand-alone experience. Any future Episodes will expand upon Lethe's lore and backstory, but not necessarily the same protagonist's story.StoryCrushed under the debts of his recently deceased step-father, Robert Dawn, a journalist with an unremarkable career, decides to hunt down his origins. Everything points to a quiet mining settlement. Shortly after his arrival, Robert comes into contact with an unknown substance and develops psychokinetic abilities that feed on his life energy. As tension rises, he is faced with another, even darker threat, quickly turning the trip into a terrifying battle for survival.Features
- Stealth Gameplay: Run or hide to survive.
- Psychokinesis: Manipulate the environment and use it in your aid. But be careful! Your newly gained abilities can only affect inorganic objects.
- Quality Graphics: Immerse yourself in a highly detailed and horrifying world.
- Story: Lethe isn't your typical adventure game. Learning the story behind the places you'll visit, is entirely up to you.
45. High Noon VR
There is a new sheriff in town! High Noon is a fun VR shooter that where you play as new sheriff in a small town somewhere in the Wild West.
Although, the things are not doing that well in this town. Hordes of bloodthirsty outlaws terrorize poor peaceful townsfolk and they could be real pain in the neck of a new sheriff. In your neck. So make ‘em dance! You are the Law now. And the time has come for them to learn that once and for all.Wild West settingImmerse yourself into the true Western - the scorching sun, prairies and saloons. Fight and win on the colorful locations of the Wild West!Huge arsenal of weaponsFrom regular revolvers, rifles and dynamite to unconventional harpoons. Choose and upgrade your weapons right - your life depends on it!The higher your skill, the better the rewardThe game encourages you to play “in style” - achieve goals by a killing sprees, multiple headshots and double your reward!Justice is in your handsEnemies get tougher and bosses get deadlier with each new level and location — upgrade your arsenal and mow them down. Every single one of them has different look and behavior, but they all have a common goal - to get rid of the new sheriff.
Join the fight, upgrade your weapons, and compete with your friends. Dynamic battles against dozens of enemies, a vigorous soundtrack and vivid, stylish visuals in the classic Western atmosphere awaits you. You are the Law now!
Do you ever think that statues are alive? That there is a bit of a soul behind blank eyes of each statue. That stone hearts beats in the stone chests. That mysterious power just prevents their movements. And as soon as this power begin to run out, they go down from pedestals and go ahead with their plans that they always keep…
So do you think statues can have secret lives?
"Statues" is a mix of survival-horror and action-adventure developed by Room710Games. The game based on the creepy enemies that only move when you're not looking at them. They will take your sense of security during the whole game.
- 7 various locations;
- Different types of enemies;
- Original gameplay;
- Psychological thriller story.
The main character will have to face his fears and only the desire to survive and understand the cause of what is happening will lead him through the dark deserted locations...
47. Final Goalie: Football simulator
Final Soccer VR is a football simulator specially designed for Virtual Reality. It offers an incredible experience playing as a goalkeeper (VIVE/OCULUS) or striker (VIVE). This game was named previously Final Goalie.1. Striker mode (VIVE)Now you can shoot. Goal! Take penalties and free kicks with your feet on Virtual Reality. This game offers an impressive, full-body simulation if you have three HTC TRACKERS, but you can also shoot using only one tracker, or even no trackers if you use a standard VIVE controller on your foot.
2- Simulator Mode (VIVE/OCULUS)For lovers of pure football !
100% realistic graphics and animations made by capturing the movements of professional players.
You can choose between playing a quick game or try and defeat 150 levels where you face the best teams in the world!
3- Arcade Mode (VIVE/OCULUS)A super fun madness!!!
You can catch and throw balls to activate the most diverse and spectacular power-ups such as slow-motion, giant gloves, etc.
As with the Simulator Mode, you can choose between playing quick game or make your way through 150 varied levels.
4- Multi-player VIVE vs VIVEHow does a penalty shootout in real time, VIVE vs VIVE, with a friend sound? You can play on the internet or using a local network. Fun is guaranteed.5- Multi-player VIVE/OCULUS vs MOBILECompete against your friends in the novel and fun Online Mode where you can make penalty shots from your smartphone with the Final Kick game (free app with over 20 million players)
Hilarious interaction where your friends will see you moving in real time from their smartphones!
NOTE: Do you want to know how to Attach one tracker in your foot? We recommend try Trackstrap. Check this: https://rebuffreality.com/products/trackstrap
NOTE: Final Soccer VR can be played in a room just 2 meters wide thanks to the ingenious movement assistance system, although we recommend a room measuring 3 meters to ensure you can play more comfortably. Pay attention to the limits of the real world while you enjoy immersive experiences like Final Soccer to ensure you play without risks.
Urja is fun, fast paced and challenging. This puzzling first person shooter will transport you into 12 beautiful worlds where you will try to strike the balance between stealth and tactical strategy to reach the top of our global leaderboards and take part in community competitions for real life prizes! The objective is simple; destroy all the entities as fast as you can. There are many different ways to approach each world and with intuitive AI every game will be different.Entities
- Entities will attempt to stay alive by feeding on the energy found around them.
- Entities have the ability to discharge energy. This is typically used to temporarily stun their prey.
- Higher ranking entities can move faster and drain energy at greater distances.
- Entities can transfer themselves into the depleted shell of higher ranking entities and as a result become more powerful.
- The entities' appearance is inspired the board game chess. The knight, Bishop, and Rook entities have unique abilities.
- The Knight has the ability to enable a shield to block incoming energy.
- The Rook's ability is to create temporary glass structures, which can be used to block. entrances/exits.
- The Bishops unique ability is the power to resurrect dead entities.
With Urja you will have the opportunity to win prizes, improve your FPS skills and challenge your friends on our new global leaderboards. Each year is split into four seasons and the top 10 players from each season will win prizes. Prizes consist of the latest AAA PC games, Steam vouchers and much more. As each season passes by expect new maps, game mods bug fixes and more....
If you would like to find out more info on season one, or if you have any questions about Urja we have a dedicated support team on hand at [email protected]
49. Adventure of a Lifetime
“There’s something I need to get back. Something precious that sank into the ocean years ago."
Continuing the Coming-of-Age Collection, featuring If My Heart Had Wings and A Sky Full of Stars, MoeNovel is proud to present Adventure of a Lifetime.
The story takes place on the World Heritage-listed Ogasawara Islands.
After a four-year absence, Hiroki Mizuno returns to the island during his summer vacation to help his grandmother with her shop.
The story begins as he encounters a beautiful blonde girl, Emily, on the deck of the ferry on his way to the island.
Emily has run away from home. She has her mind set on retrieving “sunken treasure”.
Chisa, an old friend with whom Hiroki reconnects on the island, provides some insight.
“The Ghost Ship―that's what we call one of the shipwrecks around here."
It’s said that the treasure Emily is after lies in a shipwreck that disappears each time there’s a storm.
Emily, the beautiful blonde-haired girl.
Chisa, the childhood friend with golden, suntanned skin.
This summer, pass the days on a tropical island with two beautiful girls, scuba diving, and adventure!
Their destination: the “Ghost Ship”.
Somewhere just past where the sky meets the sea...
- Character-specific story branches to play through
- Full voice-overs throughout the game for all characters (not including the protagonist)
- Stunning sights and sounds from the underwater world
50. 1,000 Heads Among the Trees
Visit a quiet town in the Peruvian desert at night searching for spirits and taking photos, then sharing these pictures with locals who tell improvised stories about them. This game is based on time I spent with a brujo (sorcerer) in the desert suburb of Cachiche, a town that was founded by witches during the Peruvian Inquisition. Here descendants of witches still live and continue to practice traditional healing and fortune-telling.
- Explore a 3D world with ambient sounds, voices and textures from the Peruvian desert, a living environment at night.
- Use your photography as a means of conversing with non-player characters, revealing what they see as well as what they imagine.
- See yourself as an outsider, lurking in alleys, eavesdropping on conversations, going where you're not supposed to go.
- Watch the forces of tourism at work and the conflicts rumbling beneath the surface of a small town.
- Discover that your camera is not just a passive recorder, but that its act of observation can change the environment.
- Complete progressively more abstract quests and delusional journal entries.
- Export and share your photos.