The best games like Dota 2 are:
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin 2
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightGrim Dawn
- arrow_rightThe Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightMinion Masters
- arrow_rightDungeons 2
100 Best Games Like Dota 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (31)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (42)
- Android (33)
- macOS (82)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (35)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (17)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (2)
1. Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be? A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
2. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
HELLDIVERS is a top-down shooter where you need to complete procedurally generated missions among the endless amount of enemies. While the game has a single-player mode, the gameplay is more suitable for a co-op playthrough. Unlike in many shooters, in HELLDIVERS you must avoid friendly fire as you can hurt your teammates. Another feature is that you can decide for yourself where to drop, which vehicles to use and choose the order of the objectives to complete.
The story is set on Super Earth where the government brainwashes people to make them more loyal. While the planet is surrounded by enemy creatures that intend to destroy it, you play as a soldier of a HELLDIVERS unite who needs to protect Super Earth. As a rule, the missions include forcing through an enemy base, capturing required objectives and escape. There's no need to kill all the enemies as they are endless; instead, you can try to complete the mission stealthier. Before the mission, you can choose weapons from a variety of equipment and also get support firepower during the battle.
Categories in common with HELLDIVERS: Action
4. Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn is an Action RPG developed by Crate Entertainment.
The game is set in a gritty fictional world, which resembles the Victorian era. In a war-torn world of Cairn, humanity is close to extinction. Cairn became a battleground for two extra-terrestrial forces - the Aetherials and Chthonians. Both of which are eager to completely wipe out humanity for different reasons. The game tells us a story of several humans that try to adapt and survive the harsh times.
Like in most Action RPGs, the main focus of the game is put on battling the enemies and gathering loot - armor, potions, weapons, and gold. Grim Dawn features a crafting system that is similar to the one in a popular mod DoTA. The developers put a strong emphasis on the enhanced physics in the game, environmental kills, enemies dismemberment and a totally new mission system.
The players are free to choose one of eight classes present in the game. Several factions are also featured. As the plot progresses, the player will have to choose which factions to join. Joining one faction will make the opposing one hostile to the protagonist.
5. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is an action RPG with elements of the hack and slash genre and the first part of the trilogy of the same name. It tells the story of Van Hellsing’s son who continues his father’s work and kills monsters on the streets of the fictional Borgova city. There he fights against a cult that spoils the life of civilians.
You can develop the hunter's skills and upgrade his weapon and magic possession. Van Helsing Junior also has an ally, a ghost named Catherine who helps him in battles. Depending on your choice how to upgrade her, she can be a tank or a healer. The variety of weapons is not very huge; however, there are several ways to customize your character cosmetically.
While the developers took inspiration from Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the game only slightly reminds of this novel. However, they successfully caught the atmosphere of a little 19th-century town and filled it with deep NPCs and interesting technological details.
6. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
7. Minion Masters
Two small platforms hang in space, each has a place for the commander and his few, but diverse warriors. Between the platforms there are two bridges. The goal of the game is to capture and hold bridges. The game involved more than three hundred characters.
You can fight with players of different levels. There are game modes with the computer and with any partners, friends or players found on the game server on the Internet.
After the end of the battle, you can see all the initial conditions of the opponent in the last game and all his actions in it. It is possible to trace what decisions the enemy took, how he equipped the troops and how he controlled them.
The amount of armament and power increases from level to level, from battle to victory. A variety of monsters and fantastic teams are combined in different combinations to conquer and suppress the enemy. Control of the bridge and neutralization of enemy forces - in this game this is the sacred grail, after which the player goes away time and again, honing his mastery of strategic planning.
8. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
9. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is a fantasy role-playing game, a remake of the original 1998 release.
The plot follows a player-created character in the world of Forgotten Realms, mainly in the location known as the Sword Coast. Set out on a quest for vengeance and resolving a crisis, the hero finds many friends and enemies, and ultimately, reveals his origin and the circumstances of the game’s introduction.
The player can choose from different classes and in-game races, each with their advantages and disadvantages, and equip the corresponding gear to utilize the character’s skills of choice further. The role-playing system in the game is rich with dialogues and interactions with NPCs, as they often provide valuable information, quests or items. Combat in Baldur’s Gate is made through real-time actions and planning in pause mode, allowing players to create different strategies for more tough encounters.
New in enhanced edition
The remake brought various bugfixes and overhauls for current-gen gaming systems, allowing for bigger screen resolutions and overall higher quality of graphics while retaining the key gameplay features. New NPCs and related quests, as well as an expansion pack, were added to Enhanced Edition, and new difficulty levels were implemented, either for players who only want to immerse in the story, or those who prefer a real challenge to their skills.
X-Blades is a hack and slash game in the fantasy setting. It follows Ayumi, a young adventurer that uses two pistol-blades. One day she was cursed and now needs to find the way to break free from it. You take on the role of Ayumi and lead her through hordes of monster towards the secrets of her world. The protagonist gets involved in the struggle between Light and Darkness, and her choices throughout the game will lead to the victory of one of these forces.
The game features a character development system that includes different skills you can upgrade with experience point during the game. The skills are light and dark, and the ending depends on what path you choose. The core gameplay is typical for the hack and slash genre: you need to clean up levels full of enemies and kill bosses. Besides using swords and guns, Ayumi can cast spells to her opponents. Different attack types are most effective against different enemies.
11. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
12. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
13. Book of Demons
Book of Demons is hack & slash distilled to its purest form. Devilishly charming and fun as hell. Slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral and save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself. The game is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.Decide the length of quests!Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! Book of Demons allows you to set the length of each quest, thanks to our Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!Build your own deck of devastating skills!Collect powerful skill cards, combine them depending on the enemies you're facing and assemble your favorite set of devastating powers! But be warned: efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so be prepared to make constant adjustments!Relive the classic with a good laugh!Book of Demons is a universal tale of good and evil about saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry! Sounds familiar? Well, how about retelling the story in a different way, with a humorous twist of a parody?Be a part of a one-of-a-kind adventure!Never explore the same dungeon twice - in Book of Demons every level is a procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure of its own! You won't get bored by the diversity of monsters either - there are over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain: lurking scorpions, snake archers, mad goatmen, not-so-sexy succubi... you get the idea.Hack & slash in the world of Paperverse!Book of Demons is indeed a dark fantasy hack & slash, but unlike other action role-playing games, it's set in the pop-up book world of Paperverse. The paper-cut universe is one of the hallmarks of Return 2 Games - a series of mid-core games, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Book of Demons is the first installment of the Return 2 Games series.Looking for even more challenge?Slaying the Archdemon won't be the end of the story. In Book of Demons, you can master the campaign with 3 different classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage), revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode or rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels (the last one is called Massacre, with good reason).
14. The Culling Of The Cows
Addictive gameplay of tower defense genre is a simple selling point that carried a lot of games over the line of an impulsive purchase. Some people would buy the game for the design or the setting. Some will get the game to play with friends. But in the case of The Culling of the Cows, it’s the atmosphere and style of the game. Story-wise, players are taking the role of Sammy, unstable and schizophrenic farmer that thinks that only he is capable of stopping the epidemic that spreads over the farm and the city, with the prophetic obsession and validation from God.
The game is a short but challenging 2D tower defense game, where players will have to use several guns, and God spells in order to not let the infected cows and other monsters into his barn. The game consists of 40 levels accessed through the world map, that shows what kind of threats are waiting on the level and what kind of assists will be available to the player. For the players that want to get something else from the game after beating it, they can access the Cheat Console.
15. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Four races of wizards, adepts of four magical schools, collide in a brutal fight for world domination. Etherlords, an iconic strategy created by Nival, became a bestseller in the world and earned highest grades from critics.
Etherlords is an exciting mix of turn-based strategy and fantasy trading card game. Innovative game mechanics that first appeared in this game formed the basics of most modern games of this genre.Key Features
- 4 races of magical creatures, each with their own unique lands, architecture, spells and strategy;
- 2 battle campaigns for each two allied races;
- More than 300 spells, including sorcery, battle magic, summoning and rituals;
- More than 10 game levels, all connected by one storyline;
- 64 heroes of all races; their parameters, special abilities and selected skills progress with each level gained.
- Individual battle style for each hero with the help of their unique sets of spells;
- A combination of magical battle system based on table games and strategic use of resources;
- Full 3D turn-based battles with unlimited variety of tactical decisions;
Categories in common with Etherlords: Strategy
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
Team up Gladiators! New volunteers are incoming.
Bloodsports.TV is a co-op top-down Hero Defense game. In this spin-off set in the world of Krater, take on waves of incoming enemies and bosses in this old school, fast-paced approach to strategic co-op games. Protect the glorious Missile Silo - locked on and ready to be fired at villages for a fresh supply of volunteers.
Team up with your friends and form a murderous crew from a variety of Gladiators, each with their own unique abilities and styles. Shoot, smash, stomp, electrocute, drain and melt your enemies (and occasionally heal your allies) to become a legendary Gladiator. Achieve higher scores and climb global leaderboards with your friends to become the greatest crew of Gladiators in the world.Core Features:
- 8 Diverse Gladiators: Choose your favourite and team up with your friends to find the best strategies and survive the longest.
- 90+ Items: Customize your Gladiator to your liking with a plethora of items.
- 8 Arenas: A vicious sport of gladiators needs an arena. Bloodsports.TV features six arenas with tactics to master and beasts to slay.
- Detailed Leaderboards: Track your performance against the global rankings or compare with your friends.
- Path to Glory: Achieve your way through titles and unlocks to reach the ultimate honor - the title of Grand Master!
- Co-operative Multiplayer: Play with your friends! Bloodsports.TV supports up to five players.
- Drop-in, Drop-out: Reconnect a left session or join a group of friends as they are playing.
- Scaling Difficulty: The difficulty of the game is based on the amount of players in the session, never worry about not having enough players.
- Endless Mode: Up for a real challenge? See how far you can get in this mode of infinite carnage!
- APOCALYMPICS: For the hardcore Gladiators out there, the peak of difficulty is contained within the legendary APOCALYMPICS. Only the best will survive this beast of a challenge.
21. Grimoire: Manastorm
Choose from six wizard classes and wield four primary spells in deadly magical battles, unlock eight more spells to customize each class to your specific playstyle. Then pick two additional abilities from a shared pool of spells that range from teleportation to a powerful kinetic blast that sends foes flying. Mix in passive abilities that increase your tactical options and you have a recipe for combat befitting a student of the Arcane Arts.
Many spells are inspired by our favorite MOBA games like DOTA 2 and League of Legends. Grimoire's FPS spin on these strategic spells creates fast paced tactical combat unlike anything you've played before. Grimoire is not a game of instant damage and unavoidable death. Every spell has a counter… if you’re ready for it!Game Modes
- Conquest - Magnus and Validus battle over control of key sources of magical energy known as ley-lines. The longer the ley-lines are held the more energy is gained including a large influx of power if one house can manage to take total control of an area. Destructible objects can reveal new territory or bring the environment crashing down on your enemies. Inspired by games like Day of Defeat, the Battlefield series, and Team Fortress 2; Conquest is a territorial battle that features large (8v8) teams.
- Free-For-All (Deathmatch) - Chaos reigns supreme in this fight to the death. This classic game mode is a great way to try out the game without worrying about objectives.
- Survival (Singleplayer) - The people of Orinfell are under attack! Hold off waves of undead fighters, mages, and golems as the survivors escape through the city's catacombs. This game mode is great for testing out new spells and learning the basics of the game.
The northern land of Futhark is home to two great houses locked in a bitter struggle. As ruin rises from the south, each vies for the Grimoire, a powerful artifact of a lost age. It was the Grimoire that ushered in the Dawn of Magic, called forth the destruction of an empire, and which now heralds civil war.
Honorable House Magnus clings to their charge of sealing the book’s secrets, willing to sacrifice Futhark if only to save the world from the horrors held in the Grimoire’s binding. Ambitious House Validus has little time for craven hearts and strives to brave the tome’s power to save the republic and lead it into a golden age who’s like has never been before seen. Yet the Grimoire is no idle prize to be fought for. That dusty tome has begun to glow, welcoming their dissent even as it spreads its pages, unleashing the Mana Storm in the battle to come.
22. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Several years after the end of the Second War, multiple branches of the Librarium reputed to command a force as powerful as an entire nation’s army were suddenly and utterly destroyed. Inexplicably, the hidden cauldrons within each branch were also completely decimated. The few survivors spoke in hushed, shaken tones of a single man who had
appeared out of nowhere, cutting down all in his path.
Main Game Features
Expanded Character Roster: In addition to the downloadable characters offered for the previous entry in the series (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity), EXTEND introduces Relius Clover, the mad puppeteer and Carl's father, as a playable character. Master a whole new way of fighting with Relius as he uses his marionette, Ignis, to turn the tide of battle.
Enhanced Story Mode: Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios!
New and Revised Game Modes: Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode or fight your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode!
Fully Revised Combat System: All characters, new and old, have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top!
Improved Online Multiplayer: Battle it out in BlazBlue’s acclaimed online mode with all new multiplayer features, such as online team battles!
23. Two Worlds II Castle Defense
While the bloody battle between Gandohar’s troops and the armies of the Orcs is raging in front of the gates of Oswaroth, the emperor waits in the depths of his palace on the outcome of the struggle for power. However, he does not know that an elite troop of Orcs, led by Rogdor, is making its way through secret paths into the fortress and is now close to the portals of the throne room...
Gameplay Utilize the opportunity to slip into the role of the Emperor Gandohar and his henchman Sordahon! These villains from the "Two Worlds" universe are now playable for the first time ever in this strategy game, thus opening an entirely new perspective into the vast world of Antaloor. Using foresight and skill, you must defend abandoned ruins, dark forests and winding catacombs against the onrushing Orcs. Ward off each attack with clever tactics and weaponry, defending Gandohar's throne in the Oswaroth fortress! Are you ready to break the high score and confront the ultimate Castle Defense challenge against opponents from around the world?
- Comprehensive campaign mode provides an immersive approach to this strategic title
- Jump right into the Arena mode for instant action
- Content based on both "Two Worlds" role-playing games
- A range of environments including ruins, forests and catacombs
- Two distinct playable characters to lead your army, both equipped with special attacks such as Fire Damage or Ice Bomb
- Six uniquely different, upgradeable combat units such as Magicians and Rangers
- Dozens of different enemy archetypes in over 20 independent classes
- Advanced unit management with a variety of powers at your disposal
- Massive levels with up to 50 units on-screen simultaneously
- Individual graphics and sound settings
- Atmospherically dense level based soundtrack
- Competitive online high-score hunting in Campaign and Arena modes
24. Kero Blaster
From the creator of Cave Story comes Pixel's latest work; Kero Blaster.
The C&F Inc. teleporters are going offline all over the place, and it's up to an intrepid frog employee to fix the situation.
A classically-styled 2D side scrolling action game packed with adventure.
You are a bipedal frog and a master of the Custodial Sciences, charged with the unenviable task of ridding your company's teleporters of strange black creatures.
Fight for your life through a menagerie of unique monsters while getting your hands on exciting new tools of the trade.
Also, there are FREE games with same characters available on STEAM too!
PINK HOUR and its sequel, PINK HEAVEN.
Please try them for the system test of Kero Blaster.
Shardbound is a Tactical Collectible Card Game. As you play, you’ll collect hundreds of units and build armies to compete head-to-head with other players in matches of cunning and skill. Use positioning, the terrain, and your units’ unique abilities to achieve victory.
In the world of Shardbound, a great land rush has begun: the shards of an ancient, broken world are falling from the sky. You'll establish a Noble House alone or with friends, then head Shardbound to complete objectives and secure riches and fame.
If you’re watching somebody streaming Shardbound on Twitch, their Shardfall will appear in your overworld, giving you access to special Twitch objectives and content generated specifically for their viewers to complete.
Categories in common with Shardbound: Strategy
26. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
27. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
28. Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt
Remedy, a recent graduate from the Saturnian healing school, must descend to Hurtland and use her powers to heal everyone from stray ducks to dark lords, and finally cure the ailing Prince Hingst. It's a short, whimsical adventure with plenty of heart(s).
This game was one of Ludosity's entries in the Games Against Ebola charity game jam in 2014. This version was made after the jam to include options, multiple savefiles, more difficulty levels, and gamepad support.
Check out the sequel! http://store.steampowered.com/app/522040
29. Knights of Honor
As King, it is your duty to lead your people in their struggle to raise your kingdom from its humble beginnings to a position of power and prestige. War, diplomacy and a burgeoning economy are the means by which you increase your power and expand your influence. A unique Knight-management system will offer you brand new possibilities to enhance your personal strategy.
- Loyal knights blessed with special skills stand true at your side. Use them wisely in the military, the administration of your lands and in diplomacy, and then use their hard-won experience to further develop their talents as you see fit.
- Astute development of your estates and castles both satisfies your people and secures you decided strategic advantages. A suitable infrastructure can soon promote a flourishing economy. Exotic resources and relicts are spread over the game world and will reward your complete kingdom with special amenities.
- Lead your hand picked troops into battle and conquer enemy realms. Storm massive fortresses or lay siege to them and starve your enemies out or even poison the water. Defend your own realms against invading forces and use your tactical skills wisely.
- Use your feel for diplomacy when concluding trade agreements or entering into military alliances. Choose husbands for your daughters wisely, consolidating your power through marriage. Be ever on the watch for assassins and spies - and do not get caught yourself.
Categories in common with Knights of Honor: Strategy
30. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
31. Galactic Junk League
Galactic Junk League is a tactic sci-fi free-to-play shooter arena - a combat game mixed with almost infinite ship building possibilities.
Build anything. Fight anyone. In space.
What used to be a prosperous universe is now a post-apocalyptic rusty dump full of galactic junk. Savage arenas became the only amusement we have. To fight and destroy, we use all necessary means from super advanced beam weapons to makeshift torpedoes made from a rusty fridge. The most valuable thing here? Your team.
Build your junk ships to literally any shapes and sizes and fight against the creations of other players in 7v7 PvP capture arenas across 3 new maps. The more you fight the better ships you can build. Pick one of the classes (Frigate, Cruiser, Battleship and Destroyer) and research all the blocks to build your ultimate junk ship. Every classs has its own role in the team.
- 4 unlockable classes with unique fighting styles and build options
- 3 unique multi-level weapon systems (Rockets, Lasers, Gauss)
- class-specific abilities
- 3 different maps, each with unique play style
- infinite number of possible ship designs thanks to vast building options and mirror mode
- high level of replayability
- player profiles and top ladders
- skill-based matchmaking with players from all around the world!
New with the full release (compared to Early Access):
- brand new game mode: Galactic Conquest
- reworked game mechanics and abilities
- class system overhaul
- Tactical Communication Interface
- revamped game start
- AI opponents
- sales and new DLCs
32. Cosmic Dust & Rust
Cosmic Dust & Rust is a tower defence game set in space with 2 stages of game play: The first stage is 'Ship management', where the player must upgrade the internal parts of his or her ship. You can build and upgrade turrets and defence systems. You can also undergo side missions.
The second stage is the 'Action sequence', where the player takes manual control of the ship and it's main cannon and super weapon defence systems.
- Upgrade your ships defence systems.
- Complete secondary missions for bonus aluminium and gold.
- Do battle with a variety of enemy types with destructible parts.
- Build and fire Super weapons. Take the fight to the enemy!
- Dark star fapfap button
33. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
In the near future, mankind has opened the way to the stars – made possible through the use of droids, able to operate in the hostile environment of the deep space. However, both spaceships and droids are dependent on ‘Neonium’ for their power. However, this new source of energy was only found in the moons of Pluto and deposits are very limited, so the search started for a new supply.
Scouts ships discovered that a distant planet known as Praymos has rich deposits of Neonium. The only trouble is Praymos is not only inhabited but has a technological civilization similar to that of Earth of the second half of 20th century. The result was a battle not just for control of the resource, but the entire planet.GameplayRoboWars is easy to play yet difficult to master. Each level has its own unique set of tactics – master the tactics and push on to victory! Select your cards wisely – deploy them even more carefully. Build your defenses to prevent the capture of your flags by the enemy. Place your units or set your traps; earn the right special abilities. In between attacks, construct new defenses. Manage your supplies of Neonium well – the more you have, the more special abilities cards will be available. The cards allow you to build battlefield towers, units and traps or to activate abilities. Build Neonium production plants for even more special ability cards. Destroyed enemy units will sometimes drop money, which can be used to buy units, traps, and attack cards.Features
- More than 50 types of units, towers, abilities and powerful bosses!
- Story-based campaign with 55 missions.
- Casual-hardcore game: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Old-school 80’s style sci-fi design
- Each level comes with bonus goals – complete to gain bonuses and improve your ratings. Improve your ratings and get access to even more special ability cards and missions.
35. Chaos Reborn
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
36. The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
The Original Strife is back!
Hailed as the original FPS-RPG game that spawned countless imitators, Strife: Veteran Edition is a love letter to the classic from 1996.
New Features Include:
- Support for high resolutions, with proper aspect ratio.
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync.
- Dynamic lighting and bloom
- Widescreen support.
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs.
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Completion of missing and unfinished options in the original game, such as:
- The planned "Capture the Chalice” multi-player mode.
- Marking of current objectives on the auto-map.
- Special HUD for the Torpedo weapon
Immerse yourself in this all-consuming epic quest that for the first time combines riveting role-playing adventure with the spectacular Doom 3D engine! -An evil presence has implanted itself in the fabric of our world. Play the role of spy, assassin, warrior and thief as you are lured into the darkest and most perilous adventure of your life. You´ll have Blackbird on your side - a seductive underground agent that will provide you with clues as you encounter progressively more sinister foes. Be strong, and trust no one.
FULLY INTERACTIVE WORLD
The elaborate virtual environment offers 28 interconnected levels covering over 200 square miles. Explore medieval towns and industrial complexes filled with pitfalls and perils, ending in a final confrontation that will reveal the planet's darkest secrets.
AN AWESOME ARSENAL
From the silent but lethal crossbow to the breathtaking flame thrower, you'll toast, mince and vaporize your opponents in your search to control the ultimate weapon of mass destruction- the Sigil.
In your role as resistance fighter, you'll conspire with allies to demolish the fanatical ranks of the order from the inside out. Provides an engaging complex storyline and a multitude of dramatic voice-overs.
37. Dawn of Magic 2
The well-known Action-RPG Dawn of Magic will now be continued as the evil forces won't leave the world without a desperate struggle after the death of the monstrous immortal Modo.
Peace is ruined, the fragile balance of the forces that remained for 10 years has fallen into pieces. It is your task to save the world against the Legions of Shadows — and again, you do not have much time to accomplish your mission!
Make comprehensive use of your magic abilities with more than 100 different spells and try do defend yourself not only with mighty wizardry, but as well with the pure power of steely blades.
Are you ready to start another risky journey to the labyrinths of The Other Worlds to stop the invasion of the Legions of Shadows in the Dawn of Magic?
- Comprehensive Action-Role-Playing
- Balanced wizardry system based on 12 schools of magic
- More than 100 spells that can be combined
- Dynamic combat mode using combos, skills and magic
- Dozens of different elaborated characters and monsters
- Advanced NPC system
- Multiple dangerous adventures and fascinating quests
- Atmospheric sounds, speech and music themes
39. Original War
An American geological expedition, under a UN mandate, assesses the natural resources in a distant part of Siberia, deep in the trackless steppes of Eastern Russia. But instead of oil, they discover a deposit of a hitherto unknown mineral.
American scientists working for Department of Defense find out that this mineral is in fact identical to the substance used to power an extraterrestrial artifact in their possession. This object is called the EON (Extraterrestrial Object Nexus).
It was found in 1919 by Colonel Emerson near the site of the Tunguska explosion. Emerson was the commander of a US military unit in charge of transporting US war supplies from the city of Vladivostok to the Eastern front during World War I.
DoD Experiments have shown that items placed in the capsule are transported hundreds of thousands of years back in time. The American scientists were not able to understand its construction, nor could they manage to synthesize its fuel. Eventually, the machine - classified Top Secret - was stored, pending further advances in human science.
40. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Aurion is an epic action RPG set in a wonderful African Fantasy world with a unique, open and dynamic fighting gameplay.
Enzo Kori-Odan, the prince of Zama is a victim of a coup d'etat orchestrated by his brother in-law on the day of his coronation and wedding with Erine Evou. The royal couple is then exiled and decides to go around the world in search of allies. They will especially have to reunite Enzo’s warring legacy in order to retrieve their throne.
Beyond retrieving their position, the dethroned Royal couple will precisely discover the geopolitical and existential dilemmas attached to their functions of King and Queen. They will have to find answers in order to secure the fate of Zama.
Aurion is at the same time a mystery and an evidence in the Auriona planet. This energy was discovered a long time ago and is manifested in various ways (battle, handicraft, etc) in daily life. Those who use it in battle are called Aurionics letting them increase their power and have access to untold fighting techniques for a short time interval.Features
- Epic and strategic Real-Time Fighting, visual evolutive Combos!
- Gather your Legacy and merge the Aurions to create new ones (21 aurionical transformations can be done!)
- Powerful duels with immersive fighting dialogues
- Unique scenario & lots of powerful enemies and bosses
41. Black Survival
* Black Survival aims to be a fair and competitive game without any Pay to Win elements!
* Game Introduction
Real-Time Survival Game played by 10 people on a deserted island
1. PvP games last roughly 20 minutes. Fights are easily played with a single touch.
2. The island is divided into 22 areas, including Hospital, Forest, Beach, etc… As time passes, they turn into Restricted areas, narrowing the battlefield.
3. Fencer, actor, doctor, police, hacker, cook, student, and more! There are over 30 kinds of different characters to choose from.
4. Gun, Bow, Hand, Blunt, Blade, and more! There's a total of 7 weapon types, each with their own strategies.
5. Hundreds of different ingredients are hidden all over the island that can be used to craft over 600 types of weapons, tools, and foods.
1. Find different ingredients and craft a better weapon!
2. Hunt wild animals and level up!
3. Run away from the ever expanding Restricted Areas!
4. If you want to survive, get stronger before everyone else. Kill the rest!
Address : Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
42. Through the Ages
The official adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s strategy classic, the third best board game ever according to Board Game Geek website.
“If you are looking for civ game, this is the game! This is one of the best games of all time.” – Tom Vasel from Dice Tower
“Through the Ages is simply phenomenal.” – Drew Massey from GFB Robot
This is your chance to make history: You begin with a small tribe. As you expand your farms and mines, you lay the groundwork for technological advancements, better governments, and grand wonders. Your military might supports your political skill as you guide your civilization to greatness.
● One of the greatest board games of all time.
● Hundreds of cards to build a mighty civilization.
● Explore the many paths to victory.
● Manage your resources carefully.
● Learn the game rules with a funny and engaging tutorial.
● Compete with your friends online.
● Defeat clever computer opponents of various skill levels.
● Play with the original board game rules or a streamlined digital version.
● Enjoy single-player Challenges requiring different strategies.
Czech Games Edition has produced over 20 board games and expansions, including many award-winning titles for enthusiastic players. Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in to name just a few. We expanded into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker and now with the Through the Ages adaptation.
43. The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians is an RPG Dungeon Crawler game, in First Person View, inspired by classics like Dungeon Master™ and Might & Magic®, but featuring a modern tactical combat based on the triptych “tank/damage dealer/healer” mechanism coupled with the threat & aggro system and an active pause. Story :
You’re a newly employed guard of a prison deep inside a dungeon. The night of your arrival, strange things happen and when you wake up in the morning, all prisoners have escaped amidst chaos. The warden wisely decides to leave the dungeon as quickly as possible, while tasking you to run after the escaping prisoners. You then assemble your team and venture into the mysterious dungeon. A Call For Adventure :
Enter a big, massive dungeon, full of danger, mystery and secrets.
Fight your way through hordes of enemies and powerful creatures.
Explore intricate corridors, underground palaces, mines fallen into oblivion and evil crypts.
Solve puzzles, avoid deadly traps, uncover hidden passages, and keep your bearing through mazes & hallways. Character Building :
You’ll take command of a party of 4 guardians. Each guardian comes with a set of spells & abilities, with new ones appearing over the course of the adventure.
For each new level reached, the guardians get a point to use in their talent trees, allowing them to reinforce their abilities or gain new powers.
There are 4 classes to choose from: the warrior, the healer, the mage & the rogue. Each class has 3 specializations represented by a talent tree, and each specialization comes with its own set of abilities. So you have 12 base build-ups. In addition, your guardians can choose freely to spend their talent points in any of the 3 specializations of their class, allowing for even more varied set-ups.
The dungeon is filled with loot: epic armors, legendary weapons and mystical, magical items. Often when you kill a group of enemies, they’ll drop a random piece of equipment that one of your guardians can use, raising more and more of their powers. Evolved Combat System :
The combat is focused on the triptych “tank/damage dealer/healer” mechanism, coupled with an exciting threat mechanism: your healer’s spells directly threaten all the enemies nearby, and thus your tank must use his abilities to attract their wrath and protect the healer. The tank must then be able to mitigate a lot of the enemy damage using his defensive skills.
Your last 2 guardians will be the damage dealers, trying to kill the enemies as fast as possible, while they’re busy with the tank.
All guardians get a lot of abilities and not only will using the right one at the right moment be essential to your party’s survival, but also combining different abilities in sequence to maximize their efficiency will be required to vanquish your strongest foes.
It sounds like a lot, but fortunately the game comes with an active pause: you can pause the game whenever you feel like it, check everything, queue the next abilities for your guardians, and then resume the game.
You don’t like tanks, or you don’t like pausing the game? No problem, just lower the game difficulty, and you’ll be able to play without a real tank or pausing. You can precisely tune the difficulty at any time during your exploration.
Unlike old-school FPV Dungeon Crawlers, you don’t have to strafe-turn-strafe-turn all the time in Dungeon Guardians. Your tank comes with serious defensive skills (armor, dodge & parry) that let him handle most of the enemy attacks, as long as the healer backs him up. So most fights are done while standing your ground.
However, occasionally your whole party will have to dodge some extremely powerful enemy attacks, usually by walking back, so you’ll still need some moving reflexes and awareness of your surroundings during the fights. Built-in Map editor & Modding :
The game comes with a full featured map editor, letting you create your own dungeons. The basics are very simple, but a bit of learning will be required to handle the more advanced puzzle mechanisms.
Additionally, with the Modding SDK, you’ll be able to fine-tune the existing enemies, classes, specializations, abilities, talents, gear, and enchantments, and with a bit of dedication you should be able to add your own, and even add sound FX or music. Game Features :
- 4-character Party
- Grid-based movement : your party moves 1 square at the time, and turns by a quarter
- First person view
- 4 classes, 12 specializations
- 5 playable races : human, dwarf, elf, dark elf, halfling
- Active pause (ie: you can pause the game and still queue commands for your party members), and numerous optional auto-pauses
- 25-50 hours of gameplay, depending on your own skills and the difficulty settings
- 20 bosses, each with an unique strategy
- 100 kinds of creatures (including variations)
- Puzzles (the few ones required to finish the game are easy to solve)
- A lot of tactical combat
- Built-in Map Editor & Modding support
44. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
45. Pressure Overdrive
Step up a gear: Pressure returns with Overdrive! Start your steam buggy and join “La Resistance”...it’s still time to prevent Count Soap from powering his Uber-Spa with stolen water!
In Pressure Overdrive you revisit an action packed world, filled with crazy characters and funky humor. This enhanced version will challenge your skills, while you race, ram and blast your way through countless bullets and enemies. Customize your buggy for clever play styles and have a friend join the cause in local coop mode. “La Resistance” counts on you!
- Improved controls
- New weapons
- Single player and local coop
- Campaign and freeplay mode
- New endless mode
- New bossfights
- 3 worlds with 30+ Levels
- Dozens of enemy types & 3 bossfights
- Upgrade your buggy with 35+ items
- Online highscores
- 10 languages supported
- Steamfunky soundtrack included!
46. The Ultimatest Battle
The Ultimatest Battle is a real-time, 2D platform game in which two teams compete in different game modes with an almost completely destructible environment.
In the “UB” universe, the player embodies small characters, called "Nubs”, who are armed to the teeth and possess an arsenal of weapons that differ according to their class.
Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages. The player can modify the appearance as well as the gameplay of each class by using different items acquired throughout the game.
UB is a Free-to-Play, absolutely no Pay-to-Win!
REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATEST SKILLS!!
The world of Ultimatest Battle is rich and diverse.
Discover the many zones and evolve in a 2D environment that’s almost completely destroyable.
Take part in zero gravity battles on the Moon, explore Overmine's quarries, play Pirateship boarders, or treat yourself to the Ultimatest Fried Chicken restaurants!
There’s something for every taste and every horizon!
In The Ultimatest Battle you play small characters armed to the teeth called Nubs who possess different types of gameplay according to their class.
Are you more of a bazooka, rifle or grenade person? Go for the Soldier's military arsenal!
How about a side of cannon powder? If you prefer an ax and a good beer, the Viking is the Nub you need!
Digging quarries is your passion, and you like taming the land to your advantage? You’re a Miner at heart!
There are 6 playable classes, oriented equally to attack, defend or support other players: you can change your class at any time depending on the situation to lead your team to victory!
From classical DeathMatch to ZombieMode, it's not the game modes that are missing!
Take control of an area to defend in ControlPoint, and chase the opposing team!
Risk your life saving the princess in SaveThePrincess mode, it will give you an advantage by transforming your enemies into chickens!
Strike alliances with other players to try and defeat the Boss Casimor and Granny Karnage in Versus Boss mode!
Whichever mode you choose, coordination and teamwork will lead you to victory.
Each class has an arsenal of four weapons that can be replaced by objects obtained as you advance.
All weapons are equal in terms of power. Modifying the equipment of your character class will simply modify its gameplay, so that only technique counts on the field of battle.
Find the best combinations for your way of playing to turn the situation to your advantage.
It’s not because we spend our time killing each other that we don’t appreciate our fellow players.
Helping each other out is really important in The Ultimatest Battle. Playing in cooperation with your allies is the key to victory!
Become a member of our community and join a bunch of happy Nubs to take part in battles as unlikely as they are epic!
47. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
In addition to the game, get the season pass and its bonuses (3 special costumes including a wedding dress)!
2026, Sword Art: Origin, a new VRMMORPG has emerged. Kirito meets a mysterious NPC and receives a cryptic message. This game, though familiar to him, is not the same as the one he escaped years ago…
ORIGINAL STORYTELLING supervised by Reki Kawahara, creator of Sword Art Online.
MASSIVE EXPANSIVE WORLD with a stronger sense of adventure.
MULTIPLAYER MODE to enjoy the game with 3 other players.
FEELS LIKE ITS MMORPG ORIGINS thanks to MMORPG-like interface, 16-character teams and fierce raid Boss battles.
Mytheon is a light MMO-RPG which can be played solo or as a group which combines elements of action RPGs and collectible card games. You create an avatar from one of three classes and collect stones of power which act as your spells, abilities and pets. Using the stones, you can explore 14 different adventure areas to collect loot and new stones. Your ultimate goal is to defeat Zeus and the Greek pantheon of gods on Mount Olympus. Welcome to the world of Mytheon, Stonecaster!
Originally released in 2010 as a free-to-play Action-RPG MMO, the game has been slightly redesigned to support a simple one-time purchase for all core content.
- Explore on your own or meet up with friends to defeat the gods.
- No microtransactions!
- Three classes with unique stone sets.
- Unique combat system using randomized “stones of power” to summon powerful minions and spells to the battlefield.
- Over 130 stones of power to collect; create battle sets (“decks”) from your collection to take to adventure zones. Customize your battle set to face your foes.
- Hang out with your friends in Argos, the Greek hub zone. Argos holds all of the shops, quest-givers and lore for the world of Mytheon.
- 14 instanced adventure zones to explore, including two end-game max level zones. Each zone has a final boss that will require great skill or a group to defeat.
- Play solo or group with three additional friends to face tough foes.
- Three dueling arenas to practice your skills against friends.
- Three PvP scenario maps – face off against another group of players to see who can defeat the boss and collect the chest.
- Mail and Broker systems allow you to trade or sell your hard won loot to other players.
- Form a guild with like-minded Stonecasters.
- Thousands of loot items to find and equip on your avatar.
- Hundreds of quests (Labors) available. All quests are repeatable up to their level cap.
- In-game achievements (Feats) available for every adventure zone.
- Use the Stoneforge to craft new stones or gear from recipes found in the world, or sacrifice your unneeded stones to try for a new one.
49. Warlords Awakening
Prepare yourself as you step into a world writhing in chaos. Warlords Awakening, a remastered MMORPG that will place you on a journey to become an Elite Lord with an action packed story and ominous monsters around every corner. Explore and conquer the world of Epheia together with the cute and dashing pets to choose from. Epic dungeons and raids await you, as well as the loot they bear. It is time for….Warlords Awakening.Key FeaturesSharpen Your Blade for a Massacre
- Embark on quests throughout Epheia, keeping your weapon primed for what lies ahead. What friends and foes will you meet in each new area?
- Many challenges, battles and achievements for all of your characters
- Hordes of enemies will meet their fate at your hands in a massacre never before seen in online games
- Gather your friends and take on some of the world's most formidable bosses to repair the very fabric of reality. Will you be strong enough?
- Choose from 5 unique classes! The Blood Knight, Mage, Psychic, Hunter and Assassin offer differing ways to slay your enemies
- Each class can fight in three different battle stances. Pick your battle stance depending on the situation and decimate your enemies
- Seamlessly switch between stances giving you up to 18 skills at your disposal at any time
- Reach the status of Elite Lord and take your stances to the next level
- Slaughter your way through endless enemies and achieving the highest combos possible
- Collect the most terrifying weapons and gear to wreak havoc. Create the strongest Warlord in the world with the endless combinations
- Reap the coveted spoils of all the dungeons and raids
- Never travel alone with the huge variety of pets and mounts that will tag along as you traverse the massive world of Epheia
- Combined and breed different pets to get special benefits
- Join forces with up to 3 friends to take on other players in the different PvP modes Warlords Awakening has to offer!
50. Riddled Corpses
InfoArcade game 8/16bits. we will have hordes of zombies and all kinds of monsters, all created with love pixel art.
Riddled Corpses have 6 stage,very different from each other, as a city or a desert.
each scenario will have new enemies, but all related to the zombied.
this game is hard...
CharactersThe game has 6 playable characters, each with their type of shooting and special ability.
One of the characters is new to this new version (PC).
- jon : police chief expert fast gun , is the main hero of this adventure , has no special ability.
- cloe : jon aide ,she uses Uzi, fast and effective , has the special ability that all that loose the walking dead will be attracted to you like a magnet.
- liery : special guest Candy Cut game , character has the ability to duplicate gold by 2.
- Fael : Hero of other dimension, has the special ability double life (6 lifes)
- Erika : special guest Devils Cauldron game , this girl have all ability!
- Nora : New Character for PC version,is a cop of the future, their abilities are amazing.
- clock : paralyzes zombies giving more time to remove them more easily .
- dynamite : eliminate all monsters of the screen with big explosion.
- turret : you can put a turret to shoot all enemies on the screen, will have a short duration.
typical arcade mode, with boss at the end of stage etc ...
you'll have to survive the hordes infinitely.
Both game modes will have highscore_online.
2 players can play in arcade mode. you can play with your friend cooperatively.Gamepadxbox360, xboxone, ps3 or ps4 gamepad good work (use Ds4Tool for ps4 pads)
It also has graphic options using Scale2x etc to smooth pixels.