100 Best Games Like Dota 2 of 2020 - Dota 2 Alternatives
Trying to find games like Dota 2? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Dota 2, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Dota 2 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Dota 2 Alternatives | Games Like Dota 2
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Dota 2 in 2020. If there is something missing from the Dota 2 , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be? A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
HELLDIVERS is a top-down shooter where you need to complete procedurally generated missions among the endless amount of enemies. While the game has a single-player mode, the gameplay is more suitable for a co-op playthrough. Unlike in many shooters, in HELLDIVERS you must avoid friendly fire as you can hurt your teammates. Another feature is that you can decide for yourself where to drop, which vehicles to use and choose the order of the objectives to complete.
The story is set on Super Earth where the government brainwashes people to make them more loyal. While the planet is surrounded by enemy creatures that intend to destroy it, you play as a soldier of a HELLDIVERS unite who needs to protect Super Earth. As a rule, the missions include forcing through an enemy base, capturing required objectives and escape. There's no need to kill all the enemies as they are endless; instead, you can try to complete the mission stealthier. Before the mission, you can choose weapons from a variety of equipment and also get support firepower during the battle.
Plague Inc: Evolved is a biological simulation/strategy game developed by Ndemic Creations.
In Plague Inc: Evolved the player controls a disease, that infects patient zero in a selected country. The player's goal is to infect and kill all the people perfecting the disease and adapting to different conditions.
Initially, more and more people get infected within a country, the disease goes through the borders, carried by animals, birds, insects, transits through blood or on public transport. Random and controlled infections are present in the game. Laboratory accidents could be categorized as random infections while spore activations, zombie dislocation, and trojan planes are controlled by the player.
For infecting and killing humans, the player gets DNA points which are spent buying upgrades for the disease. Disease mutation could also occur. Combo system is present in the game. For example, a combination of vomiting and coughing can mutate into gushing forth vomiting which drastically improves contagiousness.
Player created diseases have three aspects: infectiousness, severity, and lethality. The time for infecting the population is limited as humans may be able to produce a cure....
Grim Dawn is an Action RPG developed by Crate Entertainment.
The game is set in a gritty fictional world, which resembles the Victorian era. In a war-torn world of Cairn, humanity is close to extinction. Cairn became a battleground for two extra-terrestrial forces - the Aetherials and Chthonians. Both of which are eager to completely wipe out humanity for different reasons. The game tells us a story of several humans that try to adapt and survive the harsh times.
Like in most Action RPGs, the main focus of the game is put on battling the enemies and gathering loot - armor, potions, weapons, and gold. Grim Dawn features a crafting system that is similar to the one in a popular mod DoTA. The developers put a strong emphasis on the enhanced physics in the game, environmental kills, enemies dismemberment and a totally new mission system.
The players are free to choose one of eight classes present in the game. Several factions are also featured. As the plot progresses, the player will have to choose which factions to join. Joining one faction will make the opposing one hostile to the protagonist....
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is an action RPG with elements of the hack and slash genre and the first part of the trilogy of the same name. It tells the story of Van Hellsing’s son who continues his father’s work and kills monsters on the streets of the fictional Borgova city. There he fights against a cult that spoils the life of civilians.
You can develop the hunter's skills and upgrade his weapon and magic possession. Van Helsing Junior also has an ally, a ghost named Catherine who helps him in battles. Depending on your choice how to upgrade her, she can be a tank or a healer. The variety of weapons is not very huge; however, there are several ways to customize your character cosmetically.
While the developers took inspiration from Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the game only slightly reminds of this novel. However, they successfully caught the atmosphere of a little 19th-century town and filled it with deep NPCs and interesting technological details.
Baba Is You is a puzzle game where you can change the rules by which you play. In every level, the rules themselves are lying as blocks you can interact with; by manipulating them, you can change how the level works and cause surprising, unexpected interactions! With some simple block-pushing you can turn yourself into a rock, turn patches of grass into dangerously hot obstacles, and even change the goal you need to reach to something entirely different.
The game has over 100 levels that experiment with the game's mechanics in a multitude of ways, requiring the player to understand and manipulate the rules of the game and figure out devious ways to make the objects in the game world interact. The game will also feater a level editor for making your own levels and campaigns.
The game was originally created for & won the Nordic Game Jam 2017. The event had 142 entries in total. The game was made using Multimedia Fusion 2 by Clickteam.
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only....
Two small platforms hang in space, each has a place for the commander and his few, but diverse warriors. Between the platforms there are two bridges. The goal of the game is to capture and hold bridges. The game involved more than three hundred characters.
You can fight with players of different levels. There are game modes with the computer and with any partners, friends or players found on the game server on the Internet.
After the end of the battle, you can see all the initial conditions of the opponent in the last game and all his actions in it. It is possible to trace what decisions the enemy took, how he equipped the troops and how he controlled them.
The amount of armament and power increases from level to level, from battle to victory. A variety of monsters and fantastic teams are combined in different combinations to conquer and suppress the enemy. Control of the bridge and neutralization of enemy forces - in this game this is the sacred grail, after which the player goes away time and again, honing his mastery of strategic planning.
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
WINNER: Best Sports/Racing Game and Best Family Game
--The Game Awards 2014
Expand your game-play options in the Mario Kart™ 8 game with two DLC
packs that feature new tracks, new vehicles, and new characters like
Link™ from The Legend of Zelda™ series and Isabelle from the Animal
Crossing™ series/franchise. Learn
Race upside-down and along walls on anti-gravity tracks in the most
action-fueled Mario Kart™ game yet! Take on racers across the globe and
share videos of your greatest moments via Mario Kart TV.*
Driving up a waterfall or across the ceiling can provide an intense
adrenaline rush, but that’s not all anti-gravity is good for. It also
provides a wild new gameplay mechanic: if you collide into other racers
in zero-g, you’ll earn speed boosts worth bragging about. Luckily, you
can upload and share your best moments and watch your friends’ using the
all-new Mario Kart TV. Returning features include 12-player online
play, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and custom karts. You can
even race as Bowser’s seven minions, the Koopalings!
Race along walls and upside-down on twisting anti-gravity racetracks!
Share highlight videos of your greatest moments with friends via the
Mario Kart TV feature and Miiverse™*
Race and battle with friends locally or connect online to play with
random players from around the world
Fan favorite features from past Mario Kart™ games include gliders,
underwater racing, motorbikes, mid-air tricks, and more
For the first time ever, play as all seven of Bowser’s minions, the
Crisp HD graphics and fluid animation offers players the most visually
stunning Mario Kart™ yet
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
*Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. Learn more
Additional systems and games are required for multiplayer mode. Sold
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is a fantasy role-playing game, a remake of the original 1998 release.
The plot follows a player-created character in the world of Forgotten Realms, mainly in the location known as the Sword Coast. Set out on a quest for vengeance and resolving a crisis, the hero finds many friends and enemies, and ultimately, reveals his origin and the circumstances of the game’s introduction.
The player can choose from different classes and in-game races, each with their advantages and disadvantages, and equip the corresponding gear to utilize the character’s skills of choice further. The role-playing system in the game is rich with dialogues and interactions with NPCs, as they often provide valuable information, quests or items. Combat in Baldur’s Gate is made through real-time actions and planning in pause mode, allowing players to create different strategies for more tough encounters.
New in enhanced edition
The remake brought various bugfixes and overhauls for current-gen gaming systems, allowing for bigger screen resolutions and overall higher quality of graphics while retaining the key gameplay features. New NPCs and related quests, as well as an expansion pack, were added to Enhanced Edition, and new difficulty levels were implemented, either for players who only want to immerse in the story, or those who prefer a real challenge to their skills....
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone....
X-Blades is a hack and slash game in the fantasy setting. It follows Ayumi, a young adventurer that uses two pistol-blades. One day she was cursed and now needs to find the way to break free from it. You take on the role of Ayumi and lead her through hordes of monster towards the secrets of her world. The protagonist gets involved in the struggle between Light and Darkness, and her choices throughout the game will lead to the victory of one of these forces.
The game features a character development system that includes different skills you can upgrade with experience point during the game. The skills are light and dark, and the ending depends on what path you choose. The core gameplay is typical for the hack and slash genre: you need to clean up levels full of enemies and kill bosses. Besides using swords and guns, Ayumi can cast spells to her opponents. Different attack types are most effective against different enemies....
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game....
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants. ...
Space Rangers is an adventure, RPG, strategy and arcade game developed by Elemental Games. It came out on 11-06-2004. Micro Application published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Space Rangers on PC.
The atmosphere of the game is a collection of easily recognizable settings of action-movies of the eighties. Similarly, in the guise of the eight heroes of the game there are attributes of the heroes of these films. The action takes place on several levels, instantly recalling in memory such films as "Alien", "Bladerunner", "Terminator" and many films about martial arts.
The gameplay can also be considered one big quote from the mentioned films. Characters simply fight with each other, using a variety of weapons and interior features.
The appearance of characters, their skills, weapons and their characteristics - all this can be adjusted in many ways. You can even set up rules for fighting.
In the game there is no single-player mode, there is only multiplayer. There are no campaigns in the game, there are only different kinds of fights - for example, "One against all" or "Each for yourself". At the end of the battle, the player receives points that can be spent on new equipment, weapons or on the discovery of new characters.
Now it’s up to you, a Legendary Builder chosen by the Goddess herself, to return the power of creation to the people and rebuild Alefgard. Only when the wonder of imagination has been returned will mankind be able to overthrow the evil Dragonlord once and for all!
BUILD FOR FUN. Gather materials, craft items, and build everything imaginable!
BUILD FOR ADVENTURE. Play through a tale of epic proportions in a sandbox world packed with memorable characters and dangerous monsters.
BUILD TO SAVE THE WORLD! Use the power of creation in battle against the reigning Dragonlord and restore peace to the shattered realm.
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Online Play (Optional)
DRAGON QUEST, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. ...
REDISCOVER A CLASSIC
StarCraft®: Remastered upgrades the essential sci-fi strategy experience from beginning to end. Welcome back to the original game and its award-winning expansion, StarCraft: Brood War.
We’ve remastered our units, buildings, and environments, improved game audio, and broadened our supported resolutions. Illustrated interludes bring the struggles and victories of heroes like Artanis, Fenix, Tassadar, Raynor and Kerrigan to life like never before. Most importantly, the strategy gameplay that StarCraft perfected years ago remains unchanged.
Remastered Dialogue and Audio
Blizzard Friends and Matchmaking
Classic StarCraft Gameplay
Addictive gameplay of tower defense genre is a simple selling point that carried a lot of games over the line of an impulsive purchase. Some people would buy the game for the design or the setting. Some will get the game to play with friends. But in the case of The Culling of the Cows, it’s the atmosphere and style of the game. Story-wise, players are taking the role of Sammy, unstable and schizophrenic farmer that thinks that only he is capable of stopping the epidemic that spreads over the farm and the city, with the prophetic obsession and validation from God.
The game is a short but challenging 2D tower defense game, where players will have to use several guns, and God spells in order to not let the infected cows and other monsters into his barn. The game consists of 40 levels accessed through the world map, that shows what kind of threats are waiting on the level and what kind of assists will be available to the player. For the players that want to get something else from the game after beating it, they can access the Cheat Console.
Set in a post-apocalyptic New York, Double Dragon is the story of Billy and Jimmy Lee, twin brothers trained in the fighting style of Sou-Setsu-Ken. Together, they manage a small martial arts training school, teaching their students in self-defense. One day, Billy's girlfriend, Marian, is kidnapped off the street by the "Black Warriors", a savage street gang led by a man named Willy. The Black Warriors demand the Lee brothers disclose their martial arts secrets in exchange for Marian's freedom. The Lee brothers set out on a rescue mission to crush the Black Warriors and save Marian.
Using whatever techniques they have at their disposal, from the basic punches and kicks to the invulnerable elbow strike, as well any weapon that comes into their hands, the Lee brothers must pursue the gang through the city slum, industrial area and the forest before reaching their hideout to confront the big boss, Willy.
The NES version of this game also has an additional VS. fighting mode for one or two players. Players choose from a field of six different characters (Billy and 5 of the enemy characters) and enter into a one-on-one fighting match. Players have to punch, kick, jumpkick, and even use a weapon against their opponents until someone's health bar is fully drained. The winner is the last one standing....
One of three games in the universe of Serious Sam from independent developers. They had the opportunity to create a game in a recognizable setting, and the publisher can promote a new take in the Serius Sam series. The game tries to embrace the action-packed action of the big games but in the RPG genre. Visually it resembles the classic jRPG but plays differently.
Battles are all also turn-based like in the reference, but by using an object or weapon, the player has to move the main character and hit the enemies, dodging their attacks. As the name implies, the main battles take place after random encounters. The main character can be joined by new characters, at levels you can find new weapons. At the end of each level, the player will face a boss battle. The game quite accurately adheres to the style of the series: a vast number of enemies appears on the screen simultaneously.
The game is rather short. The story campaign is only available for solo completion....
Space Rangers 2: Reboot is an adventure, RPG, strategy and arcade game developed by Elemental Games, Katauri Interactive and СНК-Games. It came out on 07-09-2007. It was published by 1C Company. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Space Rangers 2: Reboot is available on PC.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Welcome back to Neverwinter!
Bards sing tales of heroes in ages past, but they rarely mention those that are yet to become heroes. One such hero is a farmer in the small village of West Harbor. Raised by the elven ranger, Daeghun, as his own child, our hero will embark on a grandiose quest against the King of Shadows. Neverwinter Nights 2 is the tale of his deeds. His adventures continue in Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer. Our protagonist discovers that an ominous spell has fallen on him. A curse of perpetual hunger--one which can only be quelled by consuming the souls of spirits. In order to remove the curse, he has to travel to the Shadow Realm, which harbors dark secrets and tormented souls.
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir gives as a breather from grand quests of destiny and epic ordeals. You simply assemble a group of four adventurers (either by carefully picking out each of their statistics and skills or by randomly re-rolling your characters until you find the ones that suit you) and go where the wind takes you. Just make sure to get a good look at the map as you will need it to explore the wide open region of Samarach and the Sword Coast. Then, yet another adventure: in an ancient and forgotten tomb you found an unusual mask. It made you quite powerful but changed your life into a living nightmare. Strange, terrifying visions torment your psyche. Every time you try to get rid of the accursed mask, it secretly makes its way back to you. There's just one solution: set sail for Westgate and discover the secret of the Night Masks in Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate.
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete is an epic RPG set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms, one of the most popular campaign settings of Dungeons & Dragons. Use all the wicked spells, feats, and prestige classes from the D&D 3.5 rules. Create your characters any way you wish, choosing from a wide variety of races and subraces, such as Tiefling and Aasimar. As if the pre-made campaigns weren't enough, you can take the reins and use the powerful Obsidian Neverwinter NIghts 2 Toolset to make your own adventures and share them with friends!
If you're looking for a truly epic experience, you can't go wrong with our Mod Spotlight for Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete!
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete includes the original game, and three expansions: Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir, and Mysteries of Westgate.
Create and host your own solo and multiplayer D&D adventures using the improved Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset.
Rediscover many familiar locations and reunite with your companions from the Neverwinter Nights series.
More than 100 hours of immersive adventure across four campaigns, all rendered in breathtaking detail.
Live the thrilling career of an army commander and lead your army to victory in a massive online World War III! Take control of the U.S.-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a persistent ongoing World War. Create your army to match your tactical style and create a strategy that will defeat your enemies.
You Are In Control
In addition to traditional RTS controls (mouse selection, hotkeys), EndWar goes beyond other Real Time Strategy games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control at the speed of thought.
Putting You in the Battle
Instead of using the traditional top-down view, EndWar employs a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle, making the use of terrain and cover even more critical to achieving victory. Zoom in and out at will and watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Armed for the Future
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrows wars, such as drones and space-based weapons of mass destruction.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer World War III with fully-customizable battalions and units
- Refined HUD and controls and new waypoint system, combined with EndWars proven revolutionary voice command system
- 30 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Includes all the downloadable content released on consoles – maps, additional upgrades and battalions.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and destructible environments.
Experience a new type of DYNASTY WARRIORS® action created from a blend of the characteristic WARRIORS style simple controls with new intuitive controls made possible through the functions of the PS Vita system.
Enjoy greater immersion in battle. Enjoy direct tactile interaction using the touch pad, more physical involvement in the WARRIORS world with motion sensors, and an intriguing drama that brings it all together.
DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT, the TECMO KOEI logo and the KOEI logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. ©2011 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. All rights reserved. Portions of this software utilize SpeedTree® technology (©2010 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.) SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. The ESRB ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
One-time fee for downloads to up to two systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Song of the Deep delivers unique gameplay in a tale of love, heartbreak, and triumph. Explore a fantastic non-linear interactive underwater world filled with more than 200 treasures to collect. Equip your submarine with 30 upgrades and 15-plus abilities to access new areas of the sea, and combine those abilities in surprising ways -- like catching a torpedo with your claw arm mechanism. Outwit, outmaneuver and battle creatures along the way, from lantern jellies to giant bosses like The Watcher.
Merryn waits all night for her father to return from his fishing voyage. He never does. After a vivid dream showing her father trapped under the sea, Merryn is determined to save him. This unlikely heroine builds a small submarine from spare parts and sets off to rescue him. Along the way, she’ll make friends, discover lost civilizations and ruins, and upgrade her submarine to explore even deeper. The terrain and monsters of the deep are daunting, but Merryn’s courage, intelligence, and love for her father will help her overcome adversity. ...
The defining city simulation is back! Create the city you desire and make the choices that shape your city and power the Sims within it. Every decision, big or small, has real consequences. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar—but at the expense of your Sims’ health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims’ lives while risking higher taxes and unemployment. Team up with your friends to solve global challenges: launch a space shuttle, reduce carbon emissions, or build magnificent wonders. Compete on global and regional leader boards to be the richest, the dirtiest, the happiest or the best place to visit!...
Etherlords is an exciting mix of turn-based strategy and fantasy trading card game. Innovative game mechanics that first appeared in this game formed the basics of most modern games of this genre.Key Features
- 4 races of magical creatures, each with their own unique lands, architecture, spells and strategy;
- 2 battle campaigns for each two allied races;
- More than 300 spells, including sorcery, battle magic, summoning and rituals;
- More than 10 game levels, all connected by one storyline;
- 64 heroes of all races; their parameters, special abilities and selected skills progress with each level gained.
- Individual battle style for each hero with the help of their unique sets of spells;
- A combination of magical battle system based on table games and strategic use of resources;
- Full 3D turn-based battles with unlimited variety of tactical decisions;
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal is a RPG game developed by BioWare. It was originally released in 2001. It was published by Interplay Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal on PC.
Howard Drossin and Inon Zur scored the game.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come! ...
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 upgradeable weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of zombies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones and radar.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
Many spells are inspired by our favorite MOBA games like DOTA 2 and League of Legends. Grimoire's FPS spin on these strategic spells creates fast paced tactical combat unlike anything you've played before. Grimoire is not a game of instant damage and unavoidable death. Every spell has a counter… if you’re ready for it!Game Modes
- Conquest - Magnus and Validus battle over control of key sources of magical energy known as ley-lines. The longer the ley-lines are held the more energy is gained including a large influx of power if one house can manage to take total control of an area. Destructible objects can reveal new territory or bring the environment crashing down on your enemies. Inspired by games like Day of Defeat, the Battlefield series, and Team Fortress 2; Conquest is a territorial battle that features large (8v8) teams.
- Free-For-All (Deathmatch) - Chaos reigns supreme in this fight to the death. This classic game mode is a great way to try out the game without worrying about objectives.
- Survival (Singleplayer) - The people of Orinfell are under attack! Hold off waves of undead fighters, mages, and golems as the survivors escape through the city's catacombs. This game mode is great for testing out new spells and learning the basics of the game.
The northern land of Futhark is home to two great houses locked in a bitter struggle. As ruin rises from the south, each vies for the Grimoire, a powerful artifact of a lost age. It was the Grimoire that ushered in the Dawn of Magic, called forth the destruction of an empire, and which now heralds civil war.
Honorable House Magnus clings to their charge of sealing the book’s secrets, willing to sacrifice Futhark if only to save the world from the horrors held in the Grimoire’s binding. Ambitious House Validus has little time for craven hearts and strives to brave the tome’s power to save the republic and lead it into a golden age who’s like has never been before seen. Yet the Grimoire is no idle prize to be fought for. That dusty tome has begun to glow, welcoming their dissent even as it spreads its pages, unleashing the Mana Storm in the battle to come.
War approaches. ...
Several years after the end of the Second War, multiple branches of the Librarium reputed to command a force as powerful as an entire nation’s army were suddenly and utterly destroyed. Inexplicably, the hidden cauldrons within each branch were also completely decimated. The few survivors spoke in hushed, shaken tones of a single man who had
appeared out of nowhere, cutting down all in his path.
Main Game Features
Expanded Character Roster: In addition to the downloadable characters offered for the previous entry in the series (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity), EXTEND introduces Relius Clover, the mad puppeteer and Carl's father, as a playable character. Master a whole new way of fighting with Relius as he uses his marionette, Ignis, to turn the tide of battle.
Enhanced Story Mode: Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios!
New and Revised Game Modes: Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode or fight your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode!
Fully Revised Combat System: All characters, new and old, have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top!
Improved Online Multiplayer: Battle it out in BlazBlue’s acclaimed online mode with all new multiplayer features, such as online team battles! ...
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is an arcade game developed by Epic MegaGames and Orange Games. It came out on 01-01-1998. Project 2 Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is available on PC.
Alexander Brandon scored the game.
Gameplay Utilize the opportunity to slip into the role of the Emperor Gandohar and his henchman Sordahon! These villains from the "Two Worlds" universe are now playable for the first time ever in this strategy game, thus opening an entirely new perspective into the vast world of Antaloor. Using foresight and skill, you must defend abandoned ruins, dark forests and winding catacombs against the onrushing Orcs. Ward off each attack with clever tactics and weaponry, defending Gandohar's throne in the Oswaroth fortress! Are you ready to break the high score and confront the ultimate Castle Defense challenge against opponents from around the world?
- Comprehensive campaign mode provides an immersive approach to this strategic title
- Jump right into the Arena mode for instant action
- Content based on both "Two Worlds" role-playing games
- A range of environments including ruins, forests and catacombs
- Two distinct playable characters to lead your army, both equipped with special attacks such as Fire Damage or Ice Bomb
- Six uniquely different, upgradeable combat units such as Magicians and Rangers
- Dozens of different enemy archetypes in over 20 independent classes
- Advanced unit management with a variety of powers at your disposal
- Massive levels with up to 50 units on-screen simultaneously
- Individual graphics and sound settings
- Atmospherically dense level based soundtrack
- Competitive online high-score hunting in Campaign and Arena modes
The C&F Inc. teleporters are going offline all over the place, and it's up to an intrepid frog employee to fix the situation.
A classically-styled 2D side scrolling action game packed with adventure.
You are a bipedal frog and a master of the Custodial Sciences, charged with the unenviable task of ridding your company's teleporters of strange black creatures.
Fight for your life through a menagerie of unique monsters while getting your hands on exciting new tools of the trade.
Also, there are FREE games with same characters available on STEAM too!
PINK HOUR and its sequel, PINK HEAVEN.
Please try them for the system test of Kero Blaster.
In the world of Shardbound, a great land rush has begun: the shards of an ancient, broken world are falling from the sky. You'll establish a Noble House alone or with friends, then head Shardbound to complete objectives and secure riches and fame.
If you’re watching somebody streaming Shardbound on Twitch, their Shardfall will appear in your overworld, giving you access to special Twitch objectives and content generated specifically for their viewers to complete. ...
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Please Re-enter Text Here
Fight the massive hordes of the Darns as Xoda Rap in this time-bending retro arcade adventure, a main category finalist at IGF 2008. Noitu Love 2 Devolution makes original use of mouse input to further streamline the flow of classic gameplay. Fight your way through seven different stages and unlock more, different ways to play them again. Every stage features new tactics and several boss battles. The game is made to appeal to old fans and also new players in the genre as it offers challenges for all levels.Key features
- Unique mouse controlled gameplay
- Super fast action made possible through controls
- Huge and inventive bosses
- All 7 levels are packed with unique challenges and situations
- Inspired by classic arcade action games
- 3 different difficulty settings
- 3 unlockable modes that significantly change the game
In single player, switch between Hamilton and Sasha the bird to get through more than 60 challenging levels, or play the game in offline co-op mode and control one character each! The game supports both keyboard/mouse and game pads.
The increasing difficulty will keep even the most seasoned gamers on their toes and only the most skilled players will make it to the end.
Will you be one of the select few in the world to complete the infamous Toader level 100%?Key Features:
- Highly addictive puzzle adventure!
- Compare scores with your friends using in-game leaderboards!
- Embark on a fantastic journey & unravel an ancient mystery!
- Puzzle solo or take a friend along on the adventure with simultaneous local coop!
Dota 2 game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Dota 2
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.