The best games like Door Kickers are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightFallout Shelter
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
- arrow_rightMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine
- arrow_rightGuns of Icarus Alliance
- arrow_rightD4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
100 Best Games Like Door Kickers:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (43)
- iOS (60)
- Android (40)
- macOS (90)
- Linux (55)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (20)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (11)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
2. Fallout Shelter
The game is a simulation of managing a refuge. As an Overseer, you have to control the essential aspects of life in the Vault, especially: energy, food, water and the number of inhabitants. Your task is to develop and expand your shelter, as well as to fight enemies, to resist the attacks of raiders and other representatives of the Wasteland.
To obtain resources, you need to assign people to the appropriate premises, properly distributing their skills between strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck. Each character characteristic will affect how well he produces a particular type of resources and how high his chances to survive in the Wasteland.
An essential aspect of the game is the correct use of resources and their balance. And with a deficit of one, there are difficulties. For example, the lack of electricity disrupts the premises, the lack of water leads to radiation exposure of residents, and food — to the loss of health. You also need to protect themselves from attacks by raiders, mutated rats, ghouls and other creatures.
HELLDIVERS is a top-down shooter where you need to complete procedurally generated missions among the endless amount of enemies. While the game has a single-player mode, the gameplay is more suitable for a co-op playthrough. Unlike in many shooters, in HELLDIVERS you must avoid friendly fire as you can hurt your teammates. Another feature is that you can decide for yourself where to drop, which vehicles to use and choose the order of the objectives to complete.
The story is set on Super Earth where the government brainwashes people to make them more loyal. While the planet is surrounded by enemy creatures that intend to destroy it, you play as a soldier of a HELLDIVERS unite who needs to protect Super Earth. As a rule, the missions include forcing through an enemy base, capturing required objectives and escape. There's no need to kill all the enemies as they are endless; instead, you can try to complete the mission stealthier. Before the mission, you can choose weapons from a variety of equipment and also get support firepower during the battle.
Categories in common with HELLDIVERS: Action
4. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
5. Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players.
6. Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Alliance is an extended player versus environment edition of Guns of Icarus Online, a player versus player multiplayer FPS. It contains Set in a steampunk world, the game is focused on airship combat where you take the role of a member of a four-player team. Every player is responsible for their part of the ship and needs to perform different functions. The game features all content from the original game, including PvP mode.
There are three classes in the game: Pilot, Gunner or Engineer. Only the good interaction and balance between these roles will let your team be successful during battles. You can build and customize your own ship and complete different missions against AI opponents. Raising your rating within the faction, you will gain all perks a leadership can give. Additionally, the game features the fight over certain territories you can conquer. As a result, every match affects the entire war map, taking into account your and your opponents’ wins and fails.
7. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
In D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, the player assumes the role of a detective who can see and alter the past. The very name of the game, D4, references the concept of time as a fourth dimension that can be explored.
The main protagonist, David Young, is a former Boston police officer who served in a narcotics unit. A couple of years ago someone killed his wife. David himself suffered a head trauma that made him amnesiac. The same trauma allowed him to uncover his superhuman skill to see the past. When he touches the important items related to his past, he can see their history and even travel to his own past to change it. Now Young became a private detective and is still searching for his memories and his wife's murderer. His goal is to change the past to prevent her death. On his investigation, Young will encounter many oddball characters and question his own sanity.
The game consists of a series of episodes, not unlike a visual novel. The player controls David Young from the third person view. The main character is limited in his movements and can only follow the predetermined paths. The goal is to explore the locations and to interact with various characters to uncover the mystery. The game often uses quick time events, and when the player fails them, the protagonist loses health. Xbox One version of the game employs Kinect as the main control tool, while PC version allows the player to use the mouse.
Geneshift is a top-down shooter bursting with brutal gunplay and insane vehicle action. Unlock mutant skills and blast your way through the online co-op campaign. Then use miniguns, car bombs, invisibility, and more to outplay your friends in tactical online combat.
- 4 Player Co-op Campaign
Play the story solo or with friends online and save the world from a mysterious outbreak.
- 5v5 Multiplayer Combat
Battle in game modes such as Capture the Flag, Checkpoint Racing and Zombie Survival.
- Insane Vehicle Action
Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs and capture key objectives.
- Over 30 Tactical Skills
Create complex skill builds as you gain experience and permanently level up your mutant.
- Over 20 Brutal Weapons
Fire pistols, shotguns, snipers, explosives... or save cash for the deadly superweapons.
- Secret Base Building
Place hidden chemicals to gain secret benefits like spying on enemies and teleportation.
- Deception & Deduction
Play mind games. Discover and destroy enemy chemicals by observing their movements.
- Competitive Servers
Earn ranks in competitive servers that balance teams with a unique ELO rating system.
- Leaderboards & Difficulties
Replay the campaign in 4 difficulty levels and set high scores on various leaderboards.
- User Generated Maps
Create maps in the editor and unlock sexy cosmetics whenever your maps are played.
Pid is a puzzle platformer that follows a boy named Kurt who lives in the era of interstellar traveling. Accidentally he missed his planet on the way from school, and got stuck in the place that seemed to have no way out… Now he needs to find out what happens and return home.
The gameplay is based on platforming mixed with Kurt’s ability to use so-called beams to pass through levels. These beams create tunnels without gravity that help to come over obstacles, solve puzzles and even fight enemies. More items become available on higher levels. The game only supports co-op on the same console, with no online multiplayer.
While Pid has really hardcore gameplay, its visual style is calm and relaxing. The in-game world is full of secrets and collectibles that balance the gaming experience a little. Almost every NPC has something to tell you, so don't ignore dialogues that will shed some light on Pid's lore.
10. The Escapists
The Escapists is an indie adventure game with role-playing and puzzle elements developed by Mouldy Toof Studios.
You play as a prisoner with only one goal in mind - escape. The players can acquire items that will help them in the process of escaping either by buying them from fellow prisoners or crafting them. In fact, you can always steal the items you need from someone else.
It is possible to interact with other inmates who can assign tasks to the player. By completing these quests, the players can increase their respect or earn some money. Different activities such as visiting the gym or reading in the library increase the player's stats which increase the chances of a successful escape.
In order for the player to not be spotted by their wardens, it is essential to avoid their attention and follow the timetable by eating food with all the other inmates, appearing at a morning gathering, and so on. The cells are often searched, so the player has to be careful and hide the tools required for the escape. If one should get detected, they're moved to the punishment cell and lose all the items and preparations they made for the escape.
Five add-ons for the game were released. Each of them added new prisons, including the iconic Alcatraz prison, new escape options, crafts and much more.
11. Bridge Constructor Portal
Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let GLaDOS guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
12. Chroma Squad
Chroma Squad is a tactical role-playing video game. The game is influenced by tokusatsu TV shows, particularly the Super Sentai and Power Rangers.
The genre of tokusatsu TV shows is briefly defined as “a fantastic movie with special effects about superheroes”. It originated in the 50s and exists primarily in the form of serials, rather than individual films.
The tokusatsu genre is characterized by a story about one or more heroes endowed with superpowers - technological or magical.
A hero or heroes use their forces, ordinary and unusual, to battle with various evil forces — aliens, terrorists, monsters from the depths of the ocean, demons, and so on.
Battles with enemies are abundantly present on the screen, filled with numerous special effects.
The game has a team of stunt actors who have ceased to like their work and they decide to create their own company that will shoot TV shows in the genre of tokusatsu.
When the company is founded, the player must find the actors and conclude contracts with them. For each actor a separate contract is drawn up with special conditions, in accordance with their roles in the team.
The action in the game develops from episode to episode, each episode of the game corresponds to one episode of the series, which the company produces. And in the episodes of the series, the heroes fight with the villains, sometimes other characters adjoin the villains.
The series is shown on TV. He collects a certain audience, gaining (or not gaining) rating. Receipts in the company depend on these indicators. Money is needed for the company to maintain and develop activities.
The episodes are grouped into seasons, and if the company for one reason or another fails to finish the season, the game ends.
13. Anna's Quest
Dragons, witches, trolls... No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars...
The world of author Dane Krams' debut on the game development stage isn't as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice - or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear...
Anna's Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
14. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Discover and investigate a forgotten underwater city built in an intriguing Art-Deco style. This former utopia hides many spine-chilling secrets and supernatural forces, the remains of which still lurk in every corner. Face the ancient evil that is hiding in the deepest chambers of the city of Eden.
During your exploration of this Eden beneath this sea, you will solve cleverly designed minigames and find hidden objects or play a special minigame as an alternative. Hold your breath and dive into the game to experience the wonders of the underworld for yourself.
- Scary and thrilling story in a unique underwater setting
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics
- Hollywood-quality animations
- 40 unique locations with 14 hidden-object scenes
- Numerous original and inventive minigames
- Unique option to switch from a hidden-object scene to a minigame
- Intriguing Art-Deco city design
Artifact is a digital card game coming from the makers of Dota®2 and Steam®. A collaboration between legendary card game designer Richard Garﬁeld and game and technology maker Valve (Dota 2, Steam), Artifact offers the deepest gameplay and the highest-fidelity experience ever seen in a trading card game. It features more than 280 cards in the shipping set, including 44 heroes. Targeted for release on Steam in late 2018, players will be able to buy and sell cards on the Steam Community Marketplace. Artifact will also be supported as a service through expansions, competitive events, and new features.
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Categories in common with Artifact: Strategy
16. Fearless Fantasy
tinyBuild GAMES Partnered up with Enter Skies to bring Fearless Fantasy to life. tinyBuild is an indie-friendly publisher and game developer. This is Enter Skies' first commercial game.
Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it. “Daddy you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your families survival for just one more day.Feature List
- Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-apocalyptic world.
- Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter - keep it secure, habitable and make sure that the family have enough resources to survive. Protect your shelter from hazards and infiltration!
- Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their gender, names and their appearance.
- RPG mechanics: As your family develop, their stats will adapt with an evolving experience and trauma system. Attributes, strengths and weaknesses will dynamically change based on your choices.
- Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat.
- Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and crafting.
- Recruitment system: Recruit outsiders with different personalities, integrate them into your shelter life and earn their loyalty.
- Dynamic encounter system: Your family will encounter various threats including roaming factions and feral beasts.
- Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last resort. Your family may depend on it.
- Pets: Your pet is family too. Choose between the dog, cat, fish, snake or horse.
- Vehicles: Make exploration quicker and safer.
Prismata—the gripping debut from Lunarch Studios—radically redefines the strategy genre by combining elements of real-time strategy, card games, and tabletop strategy games to create something entirely new and unique.
Competing against other humans or ruthlessly efficient AI, you'll plan devastating attacks through a series of quick-fire turns. Will you outwit your opponents by striking at the perfect moment? Or will you fall victim to a devious trap?Game Modes
- Campaign: an enthralling 40-mission story-based single player adventure
- Casual Match: play friendly games against other humans or one of 30 different AI personalities
- Combat Training: over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios dripping with fascinating strategy insights
- Ranked Play: get paired against opponents of similar skill and compete for a spot on the leaderboards
- Custom Games: play bots or friends with fully editable unit pools, time controls, handicaps, AI difficulty, and more
- Expert Challenge: ultra-difficult mission variants for players seeking extreme challenges
- Event Mode: heart-pounding blitz brawl tourneys and crazy mode-of-the-week events with prizes
The StoryHundreds of years in the future, humans have engineered a prosperous new civilization on the distant planet Beacon, where the sun never sets. Meanwhile, the planet's frigid dark side has been colonized by an enigmatic faction of intelligent machines that threaten humanity with conflict.
In these new cybernetic times, human soldiers are obsolete. Instead, warfare is conducted swiftly with massive armies of robots. The Swarmwielders—human commanders of these mechanical forces—are the defenders of society, training relentlessly for the day when the machines strike again. However, when their own robots start to mysteriously malfunction, the humans find themselves endangered by something much closer than the machines lurking beyond the fringe.
- State-of-the-art enemy AI created by Professor David Churchill, winner of the 2013 StarCraft AI competition
- A custom replay browser where you can watch, share, and analyze game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role and purpose in combat
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock
- Real-time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players
- Absolutely zero pay-to-win—no card packs to open; all units are free for all players
- Over 500 customizable emotes and 250 awesome unit skins to collect
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios, each with a different optimal strategy to discover
GameplayIn Prismata, you’ll collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army, and trade blows with your opponent until one of you is obliterated. Prismata blends elegant turn-based mechanics with the tactical decision-making elements that are at the heart of real-time strategy games.
Featuring simple and intuitive economic and combat systems, Prismata is incredibly easy to learn. However, no two Prismata matches are ever the same. Every game, players get a new pool of extra buildable units that must be used to their fullest potential. There are always new builds to plan and discover, and new threats to respond to. Each battle is fresh and unique.
Containing no pre-built decks, random advantages, or luck-of-the-draw moments, Prismata’s cat-and-mouse duels celebrate quick-fire tactics, deep thinking, and decisive strategy. Will you execute a perfectly-timed attack, or will you build up a monstrous economy and overpower your opponent with a massive army?Testimonials from supporters and Kickstarter backers:"Almost nothing comes close to achieving this level of polish, depth, and replayability."
- Kevin "qxc" Riley, retired StarCraft pro-gamer and game designer
"Full skill, full focus, no RNG. It is beautiful!"
- Adrian "Lifecoach" Koy, Hearthstone and Gwent professional
"It's so good. I wake up and I'm like 'Yes, I get to play this game again.' I love it."
- Frederick "Freddybabes" Bird, Gwent Challenger, Open, and Slam champion
"I'm over-the-top addicted. Best game I've ever played."
- Mike "Timex" McDonald, poker professional
"A game I have been looking for all my life."
"One of the most intricate, well-thought-out, and best games I have ever played... the first and only game of its unique genre."
"More worthwhile than any other game."
"Truly unique in its ability to refine RTS and card game themes down to the core strategic decisions without the RNG or APM."
"Finally, a card game that removes the ‘luck’ aspect."
"When I start Prismata, it feels like my inner child is opening a bottomless toy box that's always holding something new and exciting."
"I honestly feel like a genius after I play a good game."
"Prismata is very approachable, yet there's always more to learn."
"I'm a filthy casual and I love playing a quick competitive game."
"10/10 strategy game! Phenomenal concept, unlimited replay value."
"Why did I even bother with those other games."
"I feel fortunate to live in the age of Prismata—the best game I've ever played."
"No mortal has 400 real APM. That's why we play Prismata, and leave StarCraft to the demigods."
"If you ever thought you'd be great at StarCraft if only you had the APM, now you can prove it."
"After 3 years and 11,000 games, I'm still innovating new strategies, and I don't expect that to ever stop."
"Prismata is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"It's as good as they say."
19. Heat Signature
Fly around a procedurally generated galaxy in a tiny defenceless ship, cut your thrusters to cruise past heat sensors, dock with an enemy ship's airlock, and sneak inside. Once you're in, you creep through their corridors, ambushing guards, hiding bodies, stealing new weapons, blowing them up from the inside, or hijacking their turrets and even the whole ship.
- Zoom smoothly from a view of the whole galaxy down to your character sneaking up on guards inside the spaceship you're boarding.
- All seamless: the ship you're on continues to fly around the galaxy as you sneak about inside, even as it gets into ship battles.
- Full modular destruction of every spaceship: shoot a fuel barrel to blow up the room and be flung into space by the vacuum. Rip ships in half, destroy secure rooms to form new entrances to dock at.
- Procedurally generated, from the shape of the galaxy, the trade routes between empires, the shape of every ship, and even the layout of the corridors inside.
- Be a bounty hunter, an assassin, a saboteur, or a hijacker. Earn money from your missions to buy better kit. That kind of thing.
- Lovely spacey music.
Montaro is a casual runner game that was created to heal your heart.
- Random generated street levels.
- Lift up highschool girl's skirts, protect your doge by panties.
- Collect Doge coins to unlock over 8 Doge costumes.
- Doge's emoticons and background.
CS2D is a fast-paced top-down multiplayer shooter! FREE for Windows, Linux & MacOS!
Two teams fight each other in action packed matches. With a variety of missions like bomb planting, hostage rescue, V.I.P. assassination, capture the flag, construction, zombies, deathmatch and team deathmatch. You have access to a huge arsenal of weapons - also including crazy stuff like portal guns, lasers, RPGs and much more. Play online, in LAN or against bots. Use the built-in map editor to create your own maps within seconds or write Lua scripts to modify and extend the game!
CS2D is 100% FREE! Zero costs. No payments. No pay to win. No way to spend money.
That's right! You don't have to pay anything to play this game! We just want you to have some fun!
- Fast paced online action (or offline against Lua scripted bot AI)
- Pistols, shotguns, rifles, sniper rifles, (S)MGs, grenades and many other weapons
- Many game modes: Classic (Bombs, Hostages, VIP), Deathmatch, Zombies, Construction...
- Easy to use map editor with entity/trigger system
- Console & buy scripts
- Modify & extend with Lua scripts (yes, we also have mods with funny hats!)
- Dynamic light effects and a "GTA 2"-like top-down 3D mode
- Win, Linux & MacOS clients and headless dedicated server
- Many active players around the world, loads of custom maps and scripts!
- ... also... did we mention that all this is FREE OF CHARGE?!
- Many different firearms and a tactical shield
- Fancy special armors (including a medic armor and a stealth armor)
- Medikits & bandages (instant health recovery on pickup)
- Money items (gain money by collecting them)
- Close combat: machete, wrench, claw, chainsaw
- Special "grenades": flare, molotov cocktail, gas grenade, airstrike, snowball
- Launchers: RPG launcher, rocket launcher, grenade launcher
- Mines: anti-personnel mine, laser mines
- And more: flamethrower, laser, portal gun, ... - over 70 different items in total!
- Classic mode with DE, CS and AS maps (bombs, hostages, VIPs)
- Deathmatch: just go crazy and kill everyone!
- Team Deathmatch with capture the flag and domination maps
- Construction mode: Build your own turrets, walls, teleporters, dispensers and more!
- Zombies! Try to survive or be a zombie and infest all survivors!
- CS2D has been around for over a decade and it has been improved with many updates
- A complete and working game! No early access! no wrong promises! WYSIWYG!
- The awesome CS2D community already created tons of custom maps and mods
22. Mega Man 11
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man.
23. Phantom Doctrine
Set in 1983 during the Cold War, Phantom Doctrine is an alternate history thriller in which players lead The Cabal, a secret organization dedicated to fighting a global conspiracy committed to controlling the world by pitting world leaders and nations against one another.
Throughout secret missions, classified files investigations and enemy agent interrogations, peel off layers upon layers of a sinister plot and save the world from a somber future. If you can.Features
A rich alternate history plot anchored by historical events and characters, bringing the chillingly relevant Cold War reality to life from a unique point of view.
Next-generation turn-based combat: Unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, variable overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breaching ability
Expanded battlefield: position assets around the world and call for assistance in the middle of battle when you need it most. Just remember, the enemy can bring their own reinforcements, heavy weapons or even air support and their toy box is much bigger than yours.
Knowing is half the battle: scout mission locations ahead of time, infiltrate with undercover operatives and improve your odds. Elite enemy agents with their own agenda are always ready to spring their own ambushes.
Go loud or go home (stealthily): fully-fledged stealth gameplay with silenced weapons, silent takedowns and cutting-edge Cold War era security technology. All this makes completing entire operations clandestinely a viable option.
Run your own counterintelligence organization: recruit subjects of top secret government experiments, operatives of the world’s secret services, KGB & CIA included, or even criminals. Manage a global operation, securing weapons, resources and contacts. Command from a distance or go hands-on to fight for the real stakes.
Actively pursue the truth: research cases, locations and individuals in Investigation Board gameplay mechanics to uncover new missions, resources and technologies.
Employ technology ruthlessly to your advantage: learn from the enemy or research your own methods for brainwashing, interrogation, body engineering and chemical enhancement.
Customize your operatives and then do it again once they need a new identity: forge documents, change appearance, retrain them for lethal effect and send them back into the fray.
Replayable, modular campaign with an array of mechanics to ensure unique and markedly different playthroughs: generated character names and backgrounds, modular and algorithmically populated maps, randomized intelligence snippets.
A highly replayable, story-driven campaign with meticulously designed and adaptable maps.
Two stories to choose from: a KGB counterintelligence operative or a CIA wet work commando who have to come to grips with the truth and challenge the conspiracy, with an additional New Game Plus protagonist.
No mission too big, no mission too small: enter a bustling government facility undercover to assassinate a target with surgical precision or mount a heavy frontal assault on an enemy staging base. With optional objectives closely linked to a mission’s complexity and opportunities like loot and intelligence to collect, there are decisions to be made at each step.
24. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
25. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
26. Creature in the Well
Unlock the power of an ancient facility and face the ominous, all-seeing Creature in this unique pinball-inspired hack & slash! Creature in the Well is a top down pinball inspired hack and slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to save the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
27. Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]ive.com, or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
28. Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.Features
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
29. UFO: Aftermath
UFO: Aftermath is a 3D isometric, tactical strategy game with a rich and compelling sci fi story.
Combining a global strategy with small squad tactical combat, the challenge offered is to fight against an alien invasion. Featuring run time generated tactical missions with innovative simultaneous combat action; the genre is also enhanced with strong RPG elements, offering a quite unique mix of strategic ideas.
RPG - Your soldiers will improve as they gain more experience. Their skills are derived from these statistics, and each point that you put into any one of these attributes will have a noticeable effect on that soldierâ€™s skills. These attributes are: Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Willpower, Intelligence, and Perception
Strategy - You must manage your bases, interceptions, and squads. Territory is equal to power in the game - the more you control, the better your interceptor coverage. Also, the faster you research, the better things could be.
Tactics - Fighting on the ground against aliens and mutants for the control of territories. Once you control a territory, you can decide what type of base you want there: Research, Military, Manufacture or Biomass repulsion.
Combat - Unique combat system features all of the best elements of both turn-based and real-time combat systems. You give orders while the game is paused to avoid the frantic rush of a real time system. While in pause you can give your troops very detailed orders taking as much time as you like. Once you are finished you simply start the game and continue playing. Once the game is underway you can pause the game at any point to update or change your orders and the game will automatically pause when important events occur, so that you may modify your plans accordingly. This combat is combining the finely grained tactics of a turn-based game with the realism of a real time system.Key features:
- Randomly generated tactical missions - each playing field will be unique meaning no two games are the same
- Intricate, rich and frightening alien setting displayed in full 3D
- Over 100 varied mission objectives
- 70 plus unique weapons
Categories in common with UFO: Aftermath: Strategy
30. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
32. Tiny Brains
"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in "Tiny Brains" can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The game has competitive and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
Key Gameplay Features
- Cooperative Gaming: Tiny Brains requires players to collaborate and put their heads together to overcome physics-based obstacles. With each player controlling a different superpower – Create, Force, Vortex and Teleport – the Tiny Brains must work as a team to move forward and escape the scientist’s deadly labyrinth of mazes.
- Play It Your Way: All of the puzzles in Tiny Brains can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The co-op level design creates dynamic, emergent gameplay, whether advancing through the campaign mode, beating time-based challenges, or competing in endless levels.
- Whimsical World: To escape the mad scientist’s lair, players explore a colorful world of Popsicle stick-like ice pops, duct tape, tiny cages and Rube Goldberg machines. The zany art style gives rise to a slew of slightly mutated, yet oddly cute, playable characters.
- Hardcore to Casual: Tiny Brains eggs on hardcore gamers with competitive leaderboards and fast-paced communicative play, challenging them to combine their powers as efficiently as possible. At the same time, the game has simple controls and physics-based mechanics that make it easy for casual and less-experienced gamers to jump right in.
Vaporum is a grid-based, single-player & single-character dungeon crawler RPG seen from the first person perspective in an original steampunk setting. Inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series, and the most recent Legend of Grimrock I and II. Stranded in the middle of an ocean, in front of a gigantic tower, the hero has to find out what the place is, what happened there, and most importantly, who he is.
- First person real-time combat
- Puzzles and level-wide objectives
- Gadget-based RPG system
- Lots of exploration, loot, and character customization
- Mysterious storyline filled with secrets
- Fully voiced main characters
- Immersive steampunk setting
Combat takes place in real time. Each enemy has a distinctive set of strengths and weaknesses so you have to employ different tactics to beat each one. Weapon types have each a set of unique bonuses and behaviors which adds more depth and thought when choosing what weapons to equip.
You will find many types of gadgets: direct attacks, area attacks, offensive & defensive buffs... These gadgets are powerful, but some enemies are immune to certain types of attacks, so you will have to figure out the best way to deal with every encounter the game throws at you.
Solve intriguing puzzles and level-wide objectives where you have to use both your wits and reflexes. While most puzzles and riddles are contained in a single room, progression objectives can span an entire level or even multiple levels.
Instead of increasing the abilities of your human character, you will improve an exoskeleton rig you wear. The game combines a "you are what you wear" aspect with a long-term development of your exo-rig. The gadget-based system allows you change your loadout of gadgets at any time, giving you a great deal of flexibility to deal with various situations. On the other hand, as you progress, you get to unlock useful circuits on your exo-rig, gaining significant permanent attribute bonuses and passive skills.
Stranded on a small islet in the middle of an ocean, you enter a gigantic mechanical tower. Nothing makes sense to you, but it is all strangely familiar...
If you want to get into the backstory and uncover the mysteries of the tower, you can delve right into it by reading all the notes you can find. Don't worry, though, you can safely ignore all the text. All major story points are narrated by the main characters and they are fully voiced!
There are many optional areas in the game that you can choose to explore. They usually present some form of additional challenge, but come with a reward too! The tower is riddled with secret passages that contain unique items and notes of its inhabitants, giving you an insight into their lives and events that precede your arrival.
NALOGI - bright satirical game in the genre of RPG. Classic combat turn-based system as in JRPG. Beautiful anime characters, humor, a lot of dialogues and stories. Casino, church, gangsters, bureaucracy and arbitrariness of the authorities. Win and destroy the system or pay taxes! Features:
- Turn-based combat system
- Unusual plot
- Combinations of tricks and spells
- Beautiful and juicy anime girls
- + Trading cards (after Valve approval)
35. Earn to Die 2
Earn to Die 2 is a 2D side-scrolling driving and upgrade game where you steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way. As you progress through the game you will unlock new vehicles, upgrading them into the ultimate zombie-smashing machines!
The latest incarnation of the popular web game series; Earn to Die 2 offers hours more gameplay with new vehicles, levels and an unlockable Missions Mode. This isn’t just a port of the web versions – Earn to Die 2 has been re-built and re-engineered from the ground up with significantly more content, full-HD gameplay and is playable at 60fps.Key FeaturesAn action-packed Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you're not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves after each drive.
For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
Full HD gameplay and playable at 60fps.
And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
36. Escape Goat 2
"The game’s flow from challenge to discovery is a masterwork for the genre ..." - Ars Technica
Escape Goat 2 is a puzzle platformer game where you use machinery, the environment, and a friendly mouse to progress through a dungeon.
Overview: None have overcome the Stronghold of Toragos... will you be the first goat to do so? Escape Goat 2 is the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed 2011 indie game, featuring more than double the content: larger rooms, HD graphics, dynamic lighting, and a host of devilish new traps.
Pick your path through the massive Stronghold, divided into ten unique zones. Worry not, brave Goat, for you have a friend on this mission: Your immortal mouse familiar can crawl to otherwise unreachable areas, to hit switches and distract enemies. Use your wits, reason, reflexes and courage to overcome each room, and save your friends from an eternal slumber...
- Over 100 rooms of puzzles, traps, and sheeply lore
- With destructible and movable walls, the rooms take on many forms as you manipulate hidden machinery to reach the exit
- Fully hand-drawn, hi-def art and animation, brought to life with a custom lighting engine
- Epic 90's Redbook Audio soundtrack, featuring guest track by Disasterpeace (composer, FEZ)
Listen to the soundtrack!
You are a nameless dreamer, trying to make sense of the mystery that is the Common Dream. You know that deliverance lies within the lost pages of the Necronomicon and in the enigmatic Abyss deep within the Dream. To reach these, however, you must fight through hordes of insane dreamers and eldritch beings, as well as discover your past and the occult history of the Common Dream.<br/><br/><ul><li>H.P. Lovecraft inspired, original story - told carefully piece by piece<br/></li><li>Challenging combat that respects the player's ability to learn and adapt<br/></li><li>Procedural level structure that ensures endless replay value<br/></li><li>Wide array of weapons, items, and foes to offer tons of unique, compelling scenarios<br/></li><li>Permadeath system akin to modern roguelike titles<br/></li><li>Beautiful, stylized pixel art with the audio to match</li></ul><br/>Developed and published by Hunchback Studio<br/>Created by Aleksi Sirviö<br/>Music by Valtteri Hanhijoki
38. Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
39. Tennis in the Face
Help Pete Pagassi to save the city from an evil energy drink corporation Explodz. Knock out creepy clowns, evil riot police and other Explodz-addicted maniacs with a tennis ball in the face. Bounce the ball off walls to reach targets lurking in cover and watch them tumble. Trigger masterful chain reactions and watch the chaos unfold. Finally enjoy the level finale in slow motion!Features
- Easy to pick-up physics based gameplay: Simply move your mouse, observe the aiming line, and click to serve a furious tennis smash.
- Trigger masterful chain rections: Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!
- Save the city: Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory
- Over 100 levels: Try to earn a crown from each level and unlock all the achievements.
Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith cursed with incredible bad luck.
Ivan is caught between a Tzar giving him impossible tasks, a mysterious witch who wants to manipulate him, and his grandma who wants him to find a wife.
Start your journey in an action RPG where the story and characters react to the way you roleplay your character.
Building a reputation through roleplaying results in different interactions with villagers and NPCs, unlocking secrets, trading options, or bestowing game-changing curses or blessings upon the player character.
Pagan beliefs and superstitions are key to unlocking hidden secrets, getting house spirits on your side, or avoiding the powerful curses of unclean creatures.
Fateful Crossroads between levels allow the player to influence the difficulty, challenge and level generation of the game
Discover and combine lots of talismans and artifacts that change the player's abilities and the gameplay
Craft and upgrade an arsenal of weapons and tools to aid you in your journeys.
Unique Soundtrack featuring underground folklore band Subcarpați.
41. The Tomorrow War
The Tomorrow War is a space sim based on the trilogy of novels written by a famous Russian author, Alexander Zorich. These books are dedicated to the intergalactic war of two mighty empires. Along with the graduates of the military-space academy players will witness different stages of the conflict between United Earth Empire and Konkordia.
Gamers will participate in local operations and in huge space battles, meet alien races and fight against unofficial military organizations and of course take part in the final battle.
The 27th Century. There is peace on Earth. Mankind has discovered ways to travel outside of the solar system and planets thousands of light-years away have been colonized. The United Earth Empire is at a cross-roads as an old enemy decides the galaxy has room for only one Empire.
300 years ago one of the human colonies turned to Zoroastrianism, an ancient human religion. They formed a new nation called Konkordia and then increased the population through cloning their people. Konkordia has already conquered more than 30 planets and has become a powerful star nation. While The United Earth Empire has signed peace with Konkordia there was always tension in the relations between the two states.Key features:owerful game engine capable of modeling whole planetary systems. The engine allows continuous flights from space into the atmosphere of a planet and landing on any part of the planet
Adjustable settings - from a hardcore space sim to a near arcade game
Dozens of NPCs and locations
Different types of spacecrafts - from fighters to ferry ships
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
43. Hazardous Space
Rogue-like 2d turn-based action game with RPG elements, where there is no room for friendly NPCs or safe locations. Using tactics, various kinds of weapons, and your character's skills, fight your way through hordes of enemies and try to get off the station.
It's 2115. Something terrible has happened on board the research space station Wanderer, and the former space marine Max Carnage becomes an unwilling participant in these events. To survive, he will need to remember his military past. Collect weapons, stock up on ammo and med kits, engage your wits and your tactical thinking. Because between you and the way off the station is a horde of rampaging enemies, who do not know the meaning of mercy or fear.
- Hazardous Space is faithful to "Rogue-a-like" traditions: there are lots of enemies, there isn't much ammo, and death is permanent. Just the way you like it!
- Energy is the main resource you need to stay alive. Use it wisely!
- A huge arsenal of weapons for taking out monsters.
- Develop your character's skills, create modules for your armor, and unlock new skills and bonuses. Remember, even after you're dead you can still get a nice reward!
- Levels on the space station Wanderer are generated randomly: so each time you play through is different.
- Intuitive gameplay. Although the game is a tactical Rogue-like RPG, it's not difficult to pick it up!
- 6 different variants to complete the game.
44. Take Thy Throne
Take Thy Throne is an online sidescrolling tower defense game.
Currently we allow up to 6 players per match to enter a variety of gamemodes, with more gamemodes coming after release as free DLC.
The main gamemode consists of taking down towers and barricades to make your way towards the enemy team's King which lies in the Throne room of the enemy's castle. You can pick up to 4 classes currently to play with, with more being added after the game's release.
You can use a variety of strategies to make your way towards the enemy Castle such as taking different routes, collecting gold and buying different items suitable for your class, or crafting buildables to help maintain your strongholds and barricades to ensure the enemy stays out of your Castle. The game is over once someone's King has been slain, and thus the Throne has been taken.
The game currently includes 3 gamemodes: Take Thy Throne, Capture The Flag, and Dragon Slayer, the latter being a single player/co-op mode. We're adding more gamemodes such as Deathmatch and a Village mode which consists of riding a Dragon and scorching down a Village, and more.
We currently support the Steam network, allowing you to easily host matches without port forwarding and to also join matches through both an in-game browser and through your Steam friends list. Right now the game is fully compatible with Windows Operating Systems, but we're working to put it on Linux as well, and quite possibly Mac in the future. We also would like to release another version of the game to support mobile devices at some point in the future.
45. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
EXIT is a puzzle game that requires pure logic rather than luck or dexterity.
It now includes 100 levels (60 campaign + 10 extra in survival + 20 in SEASON1 update + 10 EXTRA levels) that will blow your mind.
The goal is seemingly simple: put all the balls into their corresponding target slots.
While this sounds easy the game isn't so much. One has to invest time into the game master it.
Three difficulty levels:
• Casual - no time pressure, relaxed bonus requirements
• Normal - challenging amount of time for each level
• Pro - very sharp times and bonus requirements
• Atmospheric 3D environments
• Polished visuals
• Solid game play
• Make your own way though the game : multiple solutions exist for each puzzle
• Clear goals, simple game mechanics
• Campaign and Survival modes
• Trading Cards
• Offers best in class puzzle experience
• Catchy music tracks
EXIT offers 50+ hours of gameplay for those who'd like to earn 100% achievements.
Although EXIT is a puzzle game, it is highly re-playable due to its difficulty and unique design.
47. Reflection of Mine
Reflection of Mine is a dark puzzle video game about the dissociative identity disorder. The entire game takes place in the broken mind of Lilly Witchgan and the goal is to discover who is real – Lilly herself or one of her many personalities. The plot will tell us about her many minds and how are they fighting each other.
During the game, the player controls two characters at the same time and one of them repeats the actions after another. If the player turns left – both of the girls will go left, if the player turns right – both of them go right, if one dies – the other is buried with her. The difficulty is in finding the exit of the map, which is separated into two different parts. Maybe one of the girls will see only flowers in front of her, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a trap before her second personality. You will find a variety of traps that bring diversity into the game mechanics.
Here, madness is represented as it really is – Lilly is a foreigner in her own body and her memory is broken into pieces by the other personalities. She can’t remember many hours of her life, even days, months and years. Her live is a broken puzzle and we are here to help this girl.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- Story driven psychological game.
- 55 unique puzzles with big variety mechanics.
- 10 stages of arcade mode.
- Original soundtrack.
- More than 10 unique personalities.
- Perfect way to challenge your mind.
- Use gamepad, keyboard, mouse or touch to play.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of psychology and programming to bring to life Reflection of Mine. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour whose music inspired Slava to create this dark world of madness.
48. Pharaoh Rebirth+
Dr. Jonathan Banfield, renowned treasure hunter and rabbit has finally discovered the legendary oasis of Egypt: Amshear. Brimming with archaeological artifacts, Jonathan sets out to uncover all that he can amongst the fabled ruins. However, his expedition is cut short when his ex-companion Andre Betancourt shows up to pillage the sacred site.
Armed with only his wits and his ears, Jonathan puts an end to Andre's illegal digging, and continues on his way to discovering the secrets of Amshear. With the aid of his friend, Jack, hacker extraordinaire, Jonathan finds an ancient sarcophagus in the depths of the ruins. But before he can decipher whose sarcophagus it is, Andre shows up and hastily opens it, unleashing an ancient evil, and cursing both himself and Jonathan to die in 7 days.
Jonathan must now collect seven holy grails from around all of Egypt to cleanse himself of the curse of Sehur the first.
Be delighted by the quirky humor, charming characters, and the beautifully designed world, in Pharaoh Rebirth+!
- Over 80 collectible treasures scattered throughout the game.
- Over 10 sub-weapons to use in your adventures.
- Stat boosting and ability increasing treasures that will make you the greatest treasure hunter in the world.
- Choice between English or the original Japanese.
- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes to customize your experience.
- Never before seen extra stage, featuring new enemies and a new boss.
- Boss rush mode.
- A quirky sense of humor, brimming with character.
- A charming cast of characters.
49. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
50. Grace of Zordan
Strategy and tactics turn-based card game mostly focused on player’s ability to assess the situation and control the battlefield. A small indie developer team is ready to present their vision of the best strategy and tactics turn-based card game, the Grace of Zordan.
In Grace of Zordan, you use spells, organise your units in the battlefield and lead your hero to victory using the cards and abilities of the creatures. As developers, we tried to create the card balance that would not be based on donate and some cards dominating the other ones, but rather on fine interaction among them and the player’s skill. We strive to avoid the situation where the players either stop using some of the cards or use them significantly less often than the other ones.
We drew inspiration from a variety of genres and diverse games: chess, Heroes of Might and Magic, Diablo, Warhammer 40k: DoW, Warhammer: Total War, Hearthstone. We do our best to improve the game’s attractiveness to people who prefer winning with their own abilities, style, cunning and calculation. We are trying to minimize the Pay-To-Win effect to a Pay-To-Opportunities system, so that the players could showcase their skill more.3 Decks instead of oneYou decide which deck to draw the next card from. To get to the card you need faster, put it in the first deck. In our game, you’ll find it a lot easier to put together a deck of your preference to defeat your opponent.
Activated AbilitiesAlternative use of mana through balanced game opportunities will help you reasonably diversify your strategy.
7х7 Game BoardA unique game board that allows you to win tactically. Battle mechanics allow you to make tactical advantage of creature position and characteristics.
ModifiersUse unit characteristics to break enemy defenses or come up with a counter-strategy.
Surprise Your OpponentsSucceed through unpredictable moves and accurate calculations. Diversity of balanced units and cards creates innumerable ways of outside-the-box play.
BalanceThroughout the development process, the balance was tested and developed by people with cybersport experience. We strive to minimize occasionality.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Grace of Zordan! =)