Trying to find games like Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition are:
- arrow_rightDota 2
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin 2
- arrow_rightTorchlight II
- arrow_rightShadowrun Returns
- arrow_rightMagicka 2
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightShadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightDungeons 2
100 Best Games Like Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (35)
- PlayStation 4 (44)
- iOS (34)
- Android (31)
- macOS (83)
- Linux (53)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (21)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (22)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dota 2
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.
Categories in common with Dota 2: Action
2. Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be? A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
3. Torchlight II
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its predecessor, it also allows new players to jump right into the action-packed roguelike RPG world. The genre itself is well-established already with giants like Diablo series, but Torchlight offers the fresh experience for veterans and newbies alike.
The steampunk fantasy world lets players enjoy the lush grass of various beautiful environments, the glowing caves filled with mushrooms, and the endless deserts with their treasures! Lots of different enemies always try their best to stop our adventurers from their goal. From every corner there comes danger, only briefly allowing the players to collect their thoughts and dive yet again in battle with evil.
Following Torchlight, the second game starts with chaos erupting from underneath the world. A crazed former hero now takes the lead of hordes of different creatures, and in defeating him and his minions lies the ultimate goal of our new heroes. Take on the mantle of one of the four available classes, and be sure to utilize their might at its fullest. Stay flexible, for the treasure is always surprising, and don’t forget to use your trusty companion as the aid in battle, or as a heavy-packed war mule. Be ready for harsh defeats, or, if you feel like immortal, try the hardest difficulty for the ultimate roguelike challenge. The world of Torchlight is yours to explore!
4. Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns is a science fiction tactical RPG. The game became a revival of the original Shadowrun series, as the new chapter had some references to the 1993 Shadowrun. The Shadowrun universe includes several fictional cyberpunk elements because the main action takes place in the future. The game gives an opportunity to assume the role of a shadowrunner and to investigate a mysterious crime. To start a single campaign called Dead Man’s Switch players are offered to create their own character. The story begins in 2054 in Seattle, when the nameless protagonist receives a message from their shadowrunner accomplice Sam Watts, which was triggered by a dead man’s switch. The message is about Sam’s assassination, and the protagonist is aksed to investigate the case for Sam’s 100 thousand of local currency. The investigation will lead players through the story of serial killer Emerald City Ripper to the large-scale intergalactic conspiracy. In the course of the investigation, the character will participate in turn based fights and complete in-game objectives. Although the gameplay is mostly linear, it features some exploration and interaction with the environment.
5. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
6. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
7. Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
The universe of Shadowrun is a weird mixture of cyberpunk and high fantasy. Magic and technology co-exist in this setting, dragons are real, as well as elves, goblins, dwarves and many other mythological creatures, but they are living in a future world full of hackers and megacorporations. The "shadowrunners" are specialists who perform all sorts of dirty jobs for syndicates and governments. This setting was originally designed for the tabletop games, but since 1990s Shadowrun is also a popular game series, in which Dragonfall is the sixth installment. In Dragonfall, you control a team of shadowrunners, led by your protagonist, in an isometric view. While hacking a data vault in Berlin, your party discovers dangerous secrets that were better left unknown. The characters in your team are highly developed, have backstories and inspire sympathy. To avoid losing your favorite companion, you will have to plan your battles prudently.
Dragonfall was originally a DLC released to support the previous part, Shadowrun Returns. Compared to the standard edition, "Director's Cut" includes five additional missions, several alternate endings, an improved interface design, a slightly different combat system and a new soundtrack composed by Jon Everist.
8. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
9. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
10. King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is a real-time strategy game, serving as a direct sequel to King’s Bounty: The Legend, and based on an older series of King’s Bounty. The game is set first in the fantasy world of Endoria, same as the predecessor, and then swiftly transfers to the world of Teana, where the main events occur.
The protagonist has a task of finding the legendary knight of her kingdom, the previous game’s main character, to save her besieged world. Role-playing elements of the game include three different classes for your hero, a different companion, which provides help in battle, and inventory system which affects your gameplay by adding various excellent or dangerous situations.
The art style of the game is reminiscent of fantasy-themed cartoons, but it also makes every character in the game unique and distinct, with almost no animation repetitive or texture getting overused. The soundtrack adds to the immersion in the fantasy battles, providing a mood for every location and making a significant impact on the playthrough.
11. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
12. Laser League
Brace yourself for Laser League, the new last-word in high-speed, futuresports team action. Blink and you’re dead!
Battle against the opposition for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly light. Evade rival coloured beams, and fry your opponents with speed, strength and strategy. Activate special offensive and defensive abilities to give yourself an edge at the crucial moment. Always be on the lookout for game-changing power ups on the arena floor. LASER LEAGUE is the exhilarating, high-octane contact sport of the future.
Known for the award-winning OlliOlli series and NOT A HERO, Roll7 bring their trademark addictive gameplay to an original vision of near-future competition. Like all great sports it is immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities. Find the perfect blend of classes for your team, and wage neon war online or with up to eight players around a single screen.
LASER LEAGUE enters Steam Early Access fully-featured in the summer of 2017.
- Over 60 characters from 5 Unique brands
- Select from 6 unique and spectacular classes; SMASH, THIEF, GHOST, SHOCK, SNIPE and BLADE.
- Play up to 4v4 intense offline or online matches
- Compete on 3 packed international Stadiums and master up to 10 laser maps.
- 16 available power ups drastically change gameplay momentum.
- Level up to unlock over 250 character customizations.
13. METAL SLUG
Metal Slug, is a run and gun video game developed and originally released by Nazca Corporation and later published by SNK. It was originally released in 1996 for the Neo Geo MVS arcade platform. The game is widely known for its sense of humor, fluid hand-drawn animation, and fast-paced two-player action. It is the first title in the Metal Slug series. It has been ported to the Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo CD, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Virtual Console, PlayStation Network, iOS, Android and Neo Geo X, and to the Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4 (as part of the Metal Slug Anthology) and Nintendo Switch.
14. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
15. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
16. Book of Demons
Book of Demons is hack & slash distilled to its purest form. Devilishly charming and fun as hell. Slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral and save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself. The game is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.Decide the length of quests!Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! Book of Demons allows you to set the length of each quest, thanks to our Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!Build your own deck of devastating skills!Collect powerful skill cards, combine them depending on the enemies you're facing and assemble your favorite set of devastating powers! But be warned: efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so be prepared to make constant adjustments!Relive the classic with a good laugh!Book of Demons is a universal tale of good and evil about saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry! Sounds familiar? Well, how about retelling the story in a different way, with a humorous twist of a parody?Be a part of a one-of-a-kind adventure!Never explore the same dungeon twice - in Book of Demons every level is a procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure of its own! You won't get bored by the diversity of monsters either - there are over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain: lurking scorpions, snake archers, mad goatmen, not-so-sexy succubi... you get the idea.Hack & slash in the world of Paperverse!Book of Demons is indeed a dark fantasy hack & slash, but unlike other action role-playing games, it's set in the pop-up book world of Paperverse. The paper-cut universe is one of the hallmarks of Return 2 Games - a series of mid-core games, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Book of Demons is the first installment of the Return 2 Games series.Looking for even more challenge?Slaying the Archdemon won't be the end of the story. In Book of Demons, you can master the campaign with 3 different classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage), revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode or rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels (the last one is called Massacre, with good reason).
Blackguards is a tactical RPG based on pen and paper game The Dark Eye and followed by the sequel, Blackguards 2. The protagonist of the game is blamed for killing a princess. To prove his innocence he starts an adventure and investigates the murder. Accompanied by a dwarf and a mage, he slashes the way to the truth through hordes of enemies.
The game places the focus on fights. The first feature is that every hit has a 95% chance to work; this means that even a close punch can be failed. The second feature is the interactive entertainment: during fights you can set things on fire or destroy buildings to hurt or distract your enemies.
The game also features a development system. You can upgrade members of your party with experience points you get from battles. Imbalanced resource management can lead to huge problems during the fights.
18. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
19. Slain: Back from Hell
Slain: Back from Hell
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
20. Bloodbath Kavkaz
DESCRIPTIONBloodbath Kavkaz is an action-packed Top-Down Action based around russian culture, telling the story of Caucasian ex-killer named Shamil Rakhmanov. After a car crash Shamil gets in the hands of a mysterious stranger, who offers him a deal he can't refuse. Shamil must find and kill the leader of Moscow criminal syndicate, who is called Jafar, before the sunrise, or else he will die. Being desperate, Shamil starts his blood-filled way into the depths of Moscow night, where he will meet all the horrors of russian modern culture and solve the great conspiracy.
Violent shootouts, slo-mo, thrilling non-linear story and stale shawarma – all of that await you in Bloodbath Kavkaz. Drink yazhka, break doors down, kill the unfaithful, nothing stops you in that game.FEATURES
- Maymays - The game has countless of references to the modern media-culture.
- Awesome soundtrack – a mix of 80's techno and azerbaijani lezghinka will not leave you disappointed.
- Dynamic gunplay – camera is always moving in combat. Various visual effects also help to feel the dynamic of the game.
- Slow-motion will allow you to look at every detail in the heat of combat.
- Hardcore gameplay – Bloodbath Kavkaz is a real challenge for an unprepared player.
- Thrilling and non-linear plot – extraordinary story about ex-killer who is forced to return to his job to save his life, as well as lives of many Moscow citizens.
- Spectacular design – retro-styled graphics inspired by the nostalgia for 2000's games.
- Interactivity – you would find a lot of usable objects and side-NPCs whom you can interact with.
- Various combat styles – you can kill lots of enemies with a single shot in an explosive barrel, or you can destroy a pipe with hot water to stun enemies near it, or you can break a switchboard which will turn the lights off, so the enemy will be completely disoriented, or you can just run and break through doors with what's left of your enemies. Possibilities are endless.
- Level editor – you can create any game location by yourself.
21. Rise of the Triad
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, “Rise of the Triad”. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before. The H.U.N.T returns with a full single-player campaign, a fully featured multiplayer experience and so much more.Key Features:
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode!
- Build your own levels, mods and share them with the Ludicrous Development Kit™ & Steam Workshop
- Find tons of secrets, collectibles, special events and hidden areas to explore
- Get 95 achievements to add to your score, which is tracked on our worldwide leaderboard and stat-tracking system
- ROTT is bloodier and more ludicrous than ever, with full character and enemy dismemberment
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely re-forged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play with all the original music
22. Majesty Gold HD
The High Definition edition of Majesty Gold contains main game, the Northern Expansion Pack as well as 2 new quests and several other graphics and gameplay updates. Majesty is a Real-time strategy game with indirect control – your heroes have a will of their own! Your rule is not absolute, as you face subjects that are independent, stubborn - and greedy. They will need a great deal of persuasion (ok, gold) before they carry out your wishes...Key features:
- Two additional quests, The Wrath of Krolm and The Balance of Twilight
- The game can now be set to run at all common resolutions
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems
- Many other gameplay bug fixes, improvements, and refinements
23. Chaos Domain
Chaos Domain is a 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling shoot-em-up game developed by Holy Warp. Black Wing Foundation.
Set in a distant future, where humankind mastered the interplanetary travel, a Chaos cult is created. These cultists raid other spaceships, brainwash the passengers and go on. The main character sets out to kill all the cultists.
The developers say that there is not much plot present in the game and want the player to think they are saving a princess. Although, that is what you are doing.
Chaos Domain is heavily influenced by the old side-scrolling games of the Sega Mega Drive era like Contra. The main objective of the game's levels is either to get to its end or beat a boss. There are 30 levels present in the game. The players have to complete their objective in a limited amount of time getting the most points possible.
The game features a weapon upgrade and ability systems. The players can purchase abilities and weapons in an in-game store using the points they got awarded after playing a level.
The game also features a single-screen multiplayer. At any point of the game, a second player can join in. There is no online multiplayer present in the game.
The game's art style is a mix between the Ancient Egypt mythology and cyberpunk. The music is also influenced by this mix.
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right load out for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.Escape off-world with your money or die trying
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
26. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Ultimate battle action!Using the previous installation, "GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE" as the base, players can perform "Gatling combos" by simply pressing attack buttons in sequence; or launch their opponents into mid-air with the overhead "Dust" attack; or cancelling their character's current motion to allow for more follow-ups with the "Roman Cancel"; keeping everything that makes a GUILTY GEAR game, while fine-tuning everything to reach optimal balance!Full 25 characters cast!Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the latest Plus R version, they have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!Refined skills, polished strategiesBased on the large amount of players' feedbacks on the previous installation, "GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE", all characters have been closely examined and further tweaked for optimal battle performance! The entire cast have their core concepts revised and re-evaluated; balances are in place to bring out the most variation among the cast, with the ultimate aim to liven up the heat of every battle!
Devise new strategies with each character as you play!Multiple game modesAll-time favorites "Survival Mode", "M.O.M. Mode", "Training Mode" and "Mission Mode" all included! In addition, you can view over 100 special illustrations in the "Gallery Mode" by various artists!Ranked Match & Player Match Online ModesPlayers can test their strength online, with the 2 network matching modes "Ranked Match" and "Player Match"!
Raise your rank with each win from the "Ranked Match" mode! Or, you can simply have fun online with your friends with the "Player Match"! Wins and losses are not recorded here, so you don't have to worry about a bad record!
Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.
The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.
The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.
28. Hunger Dungeon
"Hunger Dungeon" is a 1-6 player round-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game.
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero unlocks
- Up to 6 player online matches - Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch
- A roster of distinctive characters - each with unique skills and effects
- 30+ Spell Scrolls - fireballs, lightning bolts, and ice bombs devastate your opponents
- 40+ items to equip - turn the tide with unique magical equipment with various effects
- 40+ stages to explore - battle in lush forests, painful volcanoes, or frozen tundras
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
Wizards and adventurers have one thing in common: they'll happily start messing with any ominous glowing artifact they find in a ruin if they think they can gain something for it, be it knowledge on the arcane powers that forged the world, some shiny new sword or, god forbid, the power of friendship. No matter how many skulls are engraved on the thing.
Sure, mages may be more prepared and do it for the right reasons... sometimes. But that doesn't change the fact that they're toying with dangerous powers, and when they fail, they fail big. And most times those failures reshape the world around them. Generaly in the form of a smoking crater. Or something with a lot of tentacles.
Well, Argus windell was a pretty good wizard, an Arcanologyst to be precise. He knows everything there is to know about ancient artifacts, but I guess an apocalypse unleashed in the middle of a war has a way to change your views on the whole “unveiling the mysteries of the universe” thing. So he retired, looking for peace and quiet.
But that’s not easy to get in a world full of spike-haired buffoons who drag their giant swords around and mess things up with their chosen one complex. Specially when you’re trying to keep one of those dangerous devices out of the reach of their greasy heroic hands.Key Features
- Explore a world of possibilities in a fully-realized fantasy realm. And one of those world map things we used to love.
- Face huge bosses, dangerous foes, and angsty teenagers.
- Find tons of parodies and pop culture references. Let's see if you can recognise them all.
- Save the world. Sorta. Granted, it's a bit of a cliché. But hey, it works.
- Unlock special abilities and upgrade basic combo movements with an all-powerful “final blow”-type move.
- Evade the cruel and overrated real world with a long single player campaign. Well, not as long as that one with the guy with the white hair, SURE, but we're an indie studio, dammit!
31. Future Wars
Battle it out on the proving grounds and get ready for Future Wars.
Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to everyone.
With a modern 3D engine providing the graphics, a proven, easy to learn, but difficult to master set of rules surrounded by an engaging plot and challenging gameplay, the game will appeal to newcomers and hard-core gamers alike.
Also available is unlimited access and infinite possibilities to mod the game through open data structure, open scripts and an easy-to-use editor.Features
- Modern 3D graphics & proven gameplay embedded in an engaging and sometimes, humorous plot
- Infinite modding possibilities through open data structure, open scripts and editor
- Novel and unique game modes such as AI vs. AI or play-by-email
- Rock-paper-scissors principle makes Future Wars easy to learn but difficult to master
- In-game achievements allows for hours of replay to acquire top honors
Categories in common with Future Wars: Strategy
Team up Gladiators! New volunteers are incoming.
Bloodsports.TV is a co-op top-down Hero Defense game. In this spin-off set in the world of Krater, take on waves of incoming enemies and bosses in this old school, fast-paced approach to strategic co-op games. Protect the glorious Missile Silo - locked on and ready to be fired at villages for a fresh supply of volunteers.
Team up with your friends and form a murderous crew from a variety of Gladiators, each with their own unique abilities and styles. Shoot, smash, stomp, electrocute, drain and melt your enemies (and occasionally heal your allies) to become a legendary Gladiator. Achieve higher scores and climb global leaderboards with your friends to become the greatest crew of Gladiators in the world.Core Features:
- 8 Diverse Gladiators: Choose your favourite and team up with your friends to find the best strategies and survive the longest.
- 90+ Items: Customize your Gladiator to your liking with a plethora of items.
- 8 Arenas: A vicious sport of gladiators needs an arena. Bloodsports.TV features six arenas with tactics to master and beasts to slay.
- Detailed Leaderboards: Track your performance against the global rankings or compare with your friends.
- Path to Glory: Achieve your way through titles and unlocks to reach the ultimate honor - the title of Grand Master!
- Co-operative Multiplayer: Play with your friends! Bloodsports.TV supports up to five players.
- Drop-in, Drop-out: Reconnect a left session or join a group of friends as they are playing.
- Scaling Difficulty: The difficulty of the game is based on the amount of players in the session, never worry about not having enough players.
- Endless Mode: Up for a real challenge? See how far you can get in this mode of infinite carnage!
- APOCALYMPICS: For the hardcore Gladiators out there, the peak of difficulty is contained within the legendary APOCALYMPICS. Only the best will survive this beast of a challenge.
33. Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered
The video game where you are the hero
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure. Test your strength in dynamic turn-based battles, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has played an active role in the development of the game. The story he has written fits with the original continuity, but it also sheds a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
For Sommerlund and the Kai!HD Remastered edition enhancements
A seamless experience that includes all 4 acts of the story. Discover what happened at the frontier village of Rockstarn, explore the Sunken Forest and unveil the secrets of the Shianti Temple. Then, take the fight to the enemy storming the fortress of V’taag. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
Improved graphics. Enjoy new lighting effects, high resolution textures and particles: precious details that can be appreciated only in this HD Remastered version.
A brand-new Gallery that includes both pre-production artwork and 3D models. Discover how the designers and the artists created the game world!
Bonus content included (access the game local files to retrieve it): Original soundtrack in MP3 format and Digital artbook.Key Features
A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
Write your own story through multiple choices.
A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
Wield Lone Wolf’s signature weapon, the Sommerswerd, to unleash devastating attacks that can change the tide of any battle!
3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
34. Modern Tales: Age Of Invention
Paris, 1900. During the world expo an unknown force kidnaps the brightest minds of the century. To what sinister end? Step into the shoes of Emily Patterson – the daughter of one of the captured scientists – to conduct your own investigation, follow the trail of the captor and thwart his evil plans before the fate of the world is sealed.
During the Paris expo someone kidnaps the invited scientists under mysterious circumstances. The daughter of one of the victims – Emily Patterson – follows a known philanthropist, whom she suspects of being part of the conspiracy. The search for her father will mark the beginning of an extraordinary adventure that leads her from Europe to frigid Siberia. Emily will meet the brilliant people of the era like Coco Chanel, Albert Einstein and Ferdinand Porsche. They will save her from trouble more than once, but will also frequently need her assistance. Who is behind the kidnapping of the scientists? Will Emily find her father, overcome the obstacles and manage to solve the sophisticated puzzles and minigames? Embark on a fantastic adventure in the era of modern inventions, unravel the sinister plot and save the world from a scheming madman!
Features Follow the trail of lost scientists!
30 fantastic locations from Switzerland to Siberia!
Meet the brilliant minds of the era!
Test yourself in 14 puzzles and HO scenes!
Save the world from a scheming madman!
35. Aarklash: Legacy
In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…
Inspired by the Confrontation figurines universe, Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical adventure game. The player will find himself at the heart of the intrigue, controlling a group of 4 characters and leading them into battle across the lands of Alahan, Acheron, and the Behemoth. Final victory for the mercenaries is gained by the use of a wide range of powers which are enhanced through looting items and managed via skills trees which can be reset at will. Interaction between the heroes is also important and real bonds will be created between them as the game progress. Both fun and action await you in Aarklash: Legacy!
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
36. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
37. Invisigun Heroes
Invisigun Heroes is a multiplayer, single-screen stealth battle arena with a twist: everyone’s invisible! Predictable grid-based movement ensures that you know where you are, but other players don’t. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. Using special abilities and firing your Invisigun will also momentarily give you away. Along with items and powerups, these mechanics reward stealth, trickery, reflex, forethought, deception, bluffing, and awareness. A variety of lovingly-made environments, maps, game modes, and abilities combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.
Multi-playerCompete with up to 4 friends or bots on a single screen Single-playerTest your skills in a single player challenge mode with 3 skill levels Online PlayMix and match local and online players Controller SupportControl your hero using gamepads or the keyboard Pixel ArtEnjoy hand-crafted pixel art made with care Unique HeroesBattle your friends using a variety of heroes, each with unique special abilities Many EnvironmentsExplore 60 maps spread across 5 planets, each with unique interactivity, hazards, and weather effects Unique Game ModesChoose from a variety of game modes playable on every map for deep replayability Match ModifiersCustomize the game mode conditions with match modifiers Instant ReplaysView hilariously revealing instant replays that expose tactics Export GIFsSave instant replays as animated GIFs Full SoundtrackGroove to the custom pulsing, ambient soundtrack composed by Paper Sound
SurvivalLast hero standing wins a point each round HunterEvery kill earns a point during the rounds Zone ControlMaintain control of the zone to score points DeadlineMost kills within a time limit wins CarrierSurvive while controlling the token Land GrabClaim the most territory to win Beast TamerTame the wild beasts and collect rewards to win
38. Pagan Online
Developed in co-operation between Mad Head Games and Wargaming, Pagan Online is a fast-paced hack-and-slash action RPG set in a fantasy universe that is inspired by Slavic myths. It is a premium game that offers a rich PvE experience and is playable both solo and co-operatively.
Your skill will be put to the test with brutal and satisfying combat against countless enemies and larger than life bosses, all wrapped up in a captivating story campaign. Take the wheel and deploy precise tactics with WASD controls as you play through three levels of difficulty (in case ‘normal’ doesn’t quite scratch your itch) and various game modes.
Master all heroes, of which there are eight and counting, each with their own unique playstyle – that’s eight flavors of combat! The more heroes you unlock, the more Legacy Points you’ll get, which give you access to the biggest and baddest challenges (and rewards, of course).
Go forth, Hero, to the Pantheon – your new home, and a place to meet and show off your accomplishments, skins, and emotes. Your forge is here too, where you can meticulously craft the almightiest weapons and hardiest of armors that are just right for you.
This is just the beginning! Get ready for quarterly content updates, where we’ll drop new and creative ways for you to enjoy the game.
39. Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
Assisting gamers once again are the mighty, maniacal and occasionally moronic minions, ready to unleash their charmingly chaotic brand of destruction and led by Gnarl, their wise old master, voiced, as before, by actor Marc Silk.
Embark on a brand new Overlord adventure in single-player or with up to three friends in local and online single-screen co-op. Filled with fun combat and twisted fantasy tales, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil invites players to dive into an Action RPG where it’s good to be bad, but it’s GREAT to be evil.
Overlord is the only series that actively encourages players to have fun being the embodiment of evil, destroying all that is good in a subversive, comedic manner. Fellowship of Evil captures this essence and adds in four-way, chaotic co-op play where gamers can even turn on each other. Evil always finds a way...sometimes it just needs a bit of a nudge.Key Features
- Series signature dark, mischievous humour Award-winning scriptwriter Rhianna Pratchett returns with a twisted and hilarious tale of evil, chaos, Minions and the burning desire to destroy all things good!
- Develop your minions! They’re back! Our cruel critters return. Call upon your minions in battle and build them into dedicated devils to do your destructive bidding. “For the Master!”
- Invade. Smite. Loot! Work your way through the Netherworld and unleash hell on the world above! Trample the weak under your evil size 10s with fun and satisfying combat, combining unique abilities and melee attacks to dominate all who stand before you! Share loot or steal the spoils- how far are you willing to go in the Trials of Evil?
- Four times the players, four times the fun! Evil has a new face. Well, four faces, actually. But who wears the evilist? Er, eviler? You decide! Pick from any of four distinct Netherghul characters, each with unique abilities. Play as a team, or screw each other over – evil never plays by the rules!
40. Iron Crypticle
PLEASE NOTE: `IRON CRYPTICLE` IS AN EXPANDED AND ENHANCED VERSION OF `IRON FISTICLE` - FEATURING A RANGE OF GAMEPLAY, VISUAL AND PRESENTATION UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS.
Cryptonia’s princess and the glorious Royal Treasures of Cryptonia have been abducted!
The washed-up kingsguard must leap into action and plunge down into the ancient magical crypts on a rescue mission!
INSPIRED BY ARCADE CLASSICSYou could summarise IRON CRYPTICLE as structured around the core of Smash TV / Robotron, deepened by an item collection system inspired by Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands, all placed in a Ghosts and Goblins / Gauntlet type medieval setting.GAMEPLAY FEATURESIf you want to survive past the Guardian Monsters of each floor then you’ll need to upgrade your abilities. Speed, Damage, Fire Rate and Weapon Duration can all be upgraded either from shops or through careful chaining gobbling up food pickups.
Most enemies drop a food item (delicious cheese, slices of cake, lollipops, hotdogs, fruit…) with which you need to juggle chain-collecting, all whilst slashing your way through hordes of ghastly creatures.
Route selection is very important too, with each floor made up of a branching system of rooms. Each room type has their advantages and disadvantages – plus with each play through the rooms all shift about and reform, just to keep you on your toes!
To help you on your quest are a range of weapons, magical scrolls and items to unlock. For close combat emergencies you can rely on your dash move for quick escape, or activate your Atomic Fist to punch a hole in the enemy ranks.
Be sure to visit the cat merchant to see what is on offer. Or try the arcade room to earn extra coins and health. You can play solo or up to 4 player local CO-OP; either way you`ll find the crypts run deep with many secrets to uncover on your adventures in IRON CRYPTICLE.
41. Aeon Command
The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war.
Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy game, where you play as one of three unique factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula! Take control of your mother ship to gather resources, produce ships and fight off the enemy mother ship. Grow stronger as you progress through the 24 mission campaign and unlock new upgrades.
Go head to head using our match making system with cross platform multiplayer, or take on your friends directly using Steam.Key Features:
- 3 factions each with unique ships and abilities.
- 24 mission single player campaign. 8 missions for each faction.
- Play through the Alliance, Cyborgs and Exile campaigns to unlock upgrades and abilities.
- Skirmish modes including Classic, Close Quarters and Resources and 3 difficulties.
- Multiplayer! Go head to head with a friend or stranger with your favorite faction.
- Cross-platform multiplayer support. (iOS and Android restricted to match making).
- Persistent upgrade system. Unlock upgrades as you play the game to constantly improve your fleet.
42. Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms is the next chapter in the Heretic Kingdoms saga and takes place 20 years after the events of Kult: Heretic Kingdoms. It’s an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. In this isometric action RPG, the player takes on the role of the Devourer, a demon that swallows the souls of the dead and then brings them back into the mortal realm as his puppets. It's up to him to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster…Story
After four of the five members of a secret order known as Penta Nera were murdered, their souls were swallowed by a pack of Devourers. Since then, they move around the mortal realm as the puppets of the Devourers, as a demonic Penta Nera, and ravage the land in search of the essence of souls.
The fifth member of the order, bent on revenge, makes use of the only way to stop them and summons another Devourer: this one is different from his siblings. He can absorb multiple souls, but sometimes becomes more human or schizophrenic, the more souls he absorbs. He can stop the demonic Penta Nera and save the world, or he can plunge it into complete disaster...Key Features Of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
- Extensive freedom of choice, affecting the course of the game
- Gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures
- Two game worlds in one: Wander between the worlds and risk a glimpse into the dark shadow world, where you will also face enemies and solve mystic puzzles.
- One dark hero, 15 different characters: Devour the souls of your enemies and use a lot of different characters and combat styles.
- Complete a variety of diverse quests and face creatures in battle that you could only imagine in your worst nightmares!
- Huge number of fantastical creatures with unique fighting styles and challenges
- Unique party system
- 90/100 - "A well-designed adventure into dark RPG-worlds that has nothing to hide." - http://www.spielemagazin.de/spiele/shadows-heretic-kingdoms-pc/
- 4/5 - "Shadows: heretic kingdoms enters a very crowded hall of action RPGs." - http://calmdowntom.com/review/shadows-heretic-kingdoms-review-pc/
- 8/10 - "It’s a rich experience with an abundance of soul and a unique vision; there’s no need to wait ten years for that glitzy triple-A game to ape its conventions and follow its narrative ambition." - http://www.hookedgamers.com/pc/shadows_heretic_kingdoms/review/article-1374-2.html
43. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
44. There Came an Echo
***Note: There Came an Echo, though designed primarily for voice commands, is fully playable without them.***
Ender Wiggin. Admiral Ackbar. That dude who commands the G.I. Joes. These totally rad commanders knew that battles are won not by a single footsoldier, but by issuing precise commands that put their units in position to achieve victory.
In There Came an Echo, follow in those commanders' footsteps by giving orders to Corrin Webb (Wil Wheaton) and his squadmates in a unique real-time strategy experience. Using an advanced voice recognition system, direct your units through a variety of mission types against foes armed with futuristic energy weaponry and personal force fields. Make your move with standard commands ("All units, advance to Bravo 3!") or utilize custom variants to express your unique personality ("Everyone, do the worm over to Buttface 3!"). Keep it classy, folks.
Follow a complex, character-driven sci-fi plot: Corrin, an ordinary cryptographer, is thrown into a deadly game of secret agendas when a group of mercenaries tracks him down in Santa Monica, California. Guided by the mysterious Val (Ashly Burch), Corrin must escape from a foe with seemingly limitless resources and discover what secrets his own unbreakable algorithm, Radial Lock, is safeguarding...information that, if released, will rattle the very foundations of reality itself. Also starring Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal, Cassandra Morris, Rachel Robinson, and Cindy Robinson.
- Experience an epic single-player campaign that focuses on plot and character development over the course of the game
- Utilize a robust voice command system, or use standard keyboard/mouse/controller methods
- Customize every command, unit, and location in the game to literally any word or phrase
- 20+ track original score by phenoms Ronald Jenkees and Big Giant Circles
- Numerous language models supported, including various English-language accents and foreign languages!
(Note: if your Intel® RealSense™ needs updated firmware to function properly, please see instructions in this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/319740/discussions/0/530646715632003344/)
46. The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians is an RPG Dungeon Crawler game, in First Person View, inspired by classics like Dungeon Master™ and Might & Magic®, but featuring a modern tactical combat based on the triptych “tank/damage dealer/healer” mechanism coupled with the threat & aggro system and an active pause. Story :
You’re a newly employed guard of a prison deep inside a dungeon. The night of your arrival, strange things happen and when you wake up in the morning, all prisoners have escaped amidst chaos. The warden wisely decides to leave the dungeon as quickly as possible, while tasking you to run after the escaping prisoners. You then assemble your team and venture into the mysterious dungeon. A Call For Adventure :
Enter a big, massive dungeon, full of danger, mystery and secrets.
Fight your way through hordes of enemies and powerful creatures.
Explore intricate corridors, underground palaces, mines fallen into oblivion and evil crypts.
Solve puzzles, avoid deadly traps, uncover hidden passages, and keep your bearing through mazes & hallways. Character Building :
You’ll take command of a party of 4 guardians. Each guardian comes with a set of spells & abilities, with new ones appearing over the course of the adventure.
For each new level reached, the guardians get a point to use in their talent trees, allowing them to reinforce their abilities or gain new powers.
There are 4 classes to choose from: the warrior, the healer, the mage & the rogue. Each class has 3 specializations represented by a talent tree, and each specialization comes with its own set of abilities. So you have 12 base build-ups. In addition, your guardians can choose freely to spend their talent points in any of the 3 specializations of their class, allowing for even more varied set-ups.
The dungeon is filled with loot: epic armors, legendary weapons and mystical, magical items. Often when you kill a group of enemies, they’ll drop a random piece of equipment that one of your guardians can use, raising more and more of their powers. Evolved Combat System :
The combat is focused on the triptych “tank/damage dealer/healer” mechanism, coupled with an exciting threat mechanism: your healer’s spells directly threaten all the enemies nearby, and thus your tank must use his abilities to attract their wrath and protect the healer. The tank must then be able to mitigate a lot of the enemy damage using his defensive skills.
Your last 2 guardians will be the damage dealers, trying to kill the enemies as fast as possible, while they’re busy with the tank.
All guardians get a lot of abilities and not only will using the right one at the right moment be essential to your party’s survival, but also combining different abilities in sequence to maximize their efficiency will be required to vanquish your strongest foes.
It sounds like a lot, but fortunately the game comes with an active pause: you can pause the game whenever you feel like it, check everything, queue the next abilities for your guardians, and then resume the game.
You don’t like tanks, or you don’t like pausing the game? No problem, just lower the game difficulty, and you’ll be able to play without a real tank or pausing. You can precisely tune the difficulty at any time during your exploration.
Unlike old-school FPV Dungeon Crawlers, you don’t have to strafe-turn-strafe-turn all the time in Dungeon Guardians. Your tank comes with serious defensive skills (armor, dodge & parry) that let him handle most of the enemy attacks, as long as the healer backs him up. So most fights are done while standing your ground.
However, occasionally your whole party will have to dodge some extremely powerful enemy attacks, usually by walking back, so you’ll still need some moving reflexes and awareness of your surroundings during the fights. Built-in Map editor & Modding :
The game comes with a full featured map editor, letting you create your own dungeons. The basics are very simple, but a bit of learning will be required to handle the more advanced puzzle mechanisms.
Additionally, with the Modding SDK, you’ll be able to fine-tune the existing enemies, classes, specializations, abilities, talents, gear, and enchantments, and with a bit of dedication you should be able to add your own, and even add sound FX or music. Game Features :
- 4-character Party
- Grid-based movement : your party moves 1 square at the time, and turns by a quarter
- First person view
- 4 classes, 12 specializations
- 5 playable races : human, dwarf, elf, dark elf, halfling
- Active pause (ie: you can pause the game and still queue commands for your party members), and numerous optional auto-pauses
- 25-50 hours of gameplay, depending on your own skills and the difficulty settings
- 20 bosses, each with an unique strategy
- 100 kinds of creatures (including variations)
- Puzzles (the few ones required to finish the game are easy to solve)
- A lot of tactical combat
- Built-in Map Editor & Modding support
47. Crash Force
Crash Force is an online multiplayer, arena, shooting game at its core with RPG and racing elements.
Crash Force is a mixture of Quake, Unreal Tournament, Twisted Metal and Rocket League in an explosive, fast-paced and competitive sci-fi alternative universe where hovercraft families rule the universe.Crash Force features:
- Online Multiplayer Arena Shooter.
- Built in Unreal Engine 4.
- Target platform PC and Xbox One, works well with a controller.
- Nine Hovercrafts to choose from three factions and three classes.
- Each hovercraft has four unique abilities.
- Three unique maps and three game modes.
- Level cap at 90 (every 30 levels you gain an Aviation point) and Ranks.
- Skills Tree with three Aviation Points.
- Customize your hovercraft with Insignias, Decals, Sprays, Bumpers and hovercraft Bodykits.
- Battle in 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6, and one against all (6-12 players).
48. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
49. 永遠消失的幻想鄉 ～ The Disappearing of Gensokyo
"The Disappearing of Gensokyo" is a Touhou Project doujin game made with our love and heart, we hope you enjoy it.
A game from MyACG Studio, a Chinese doujin game fan circle.
- We have re-imagined Touhou as an ARPG, creating this "Danmaku-Shooting-ARPG".
- Fight against different kinds of enemies, and defeat the powerful bosses of Gensokyo!
- We hope this game will be a good experience for those who are both new and knowledgeable of Gensokyo - the world of Touhou Project!
A brand new "Danmaku-Shooting-ARPG" game.
We have kept the Danmaku features of Touhou, and re-imagined it as an ARPG!
We know you want more playable characters~!
Control characters from Gensokyo with interesting and unique abilities.
Use their special abilities to defeat a variety of enemies and bosses.
A variety of enemies
An "Incident" happens again as usual. Strange people are appearing in Gensokyo!
Who are they? Where did they come from? Why did they come here?
But no matter, you have to defeat them!
Exciting Boss Combat
We spent a lot of time polishing the boss fights.
Fight against famous Touhou characters, find their weaknesses, and save Gensokyo!
You will explore Heaven, the Hakurei Shrine, Misty Lake, the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and more famous places in Gensokyo!
Explore the world of Gensokyo and find out what's going on!
Solve the Incident!
It's an Incident! But this time, "Incident resolver -- Hakurei Reimu" doesn't appear!
Where is she? Gensokyo is in danger!
Touhou Project Creator: ZUN
Developer: MyACG Studio
This game complies with the guidelines for releasing Touhou doujin games on Steam.
50. Loot Hunter
Enjoy your journey from poor sailor to the richest and the most honoured adventurer! Explore every corner of the dangerous seas with your ships fully loaded with canons. You can choose the way of an honest merchant and trade with farms, towns or forts. Or, you can fight for one of three nations and sink the enemy ships. Or, maybe you want to be a pirate and plunder everything you encounter? You can hoard gold, buy bigger ships and equip them with as many powerful items as you can find in towns and treasure chests all around the islands! Prepare well before you sail into a grand battle with the most dangerous of your enemies!
If you like sea, ships, adventures, pirates, the smell of gunpowder and green parrots, this a game is for you!
- Pick the ship you want and explore many of islands and locations
- Fulfil random generated quests for high replay value
- Upgrade your ship through set of RPG-like features
- Trade with cities, expand your treasure and land you own
- Advance in a career from a poor sailor to a rich and fearsome captain
- Enjoy a quick and satysfing match three battle system while sinking your most dangerous enemies
- Listen to an awesome orchestral music score