The best games like DiRT Showdown are:
- arrow_rightBodycount (2011)
- arrow_rightHalf-Life 2
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs
- arrow_rightBEYOND: Two Souls
- arrow_rightGRID 2
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed
- arrow_rightForza Horizon 3
100 Best Games Like DiRT Showdown:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (66)
- PlayStation 4 (79)
- iOS (57)
- Android (32)
- macOS (74)
- Linux (43)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (13)
- Xbox 360 (69)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (78)
- PlayStation 2 (23)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (8)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
1. Bodycount (2011)
Bodycount (2011) is an action-shooter game developed by Codemasters and Fireproof Studios. It came out on 30-08-2011. It was published by Codemasters. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Bodycount (2011) on PlayStation 3.
Platform: PlayStation 3
2. Half-Life 2
Gordon Freeman became the most popular nameless and voiceless protagonist in gaming history. He is painted as the most famous scientist and a hero within the world of Half-Life, and for a good reason. In the first game he saved the planet from alien invasion, this time, when the invasion is already begun, the world needs his help one more time. And you, as a player, will help this world to survive. This time Gordon arrives in City 17, ravaged and occupied by Combines, where he meets his old Black Mesa friends.
What is different, aside from the overall design quality, is the use of Valve’s Source engine that not only expands on the fluidity of character model animations and movement but allows players to interact with a myriad of objects with the advanced and realistic (to an extent) physics. Classic Headcrab Zombies are revamped and have new variants that provide players with different threats. For a story-driven FPS, Half-Life 2 is unique in its plot delivery, and making in-game mechanics feel natural, be it platforming or driving.
3. Watch Dogs
In WATCH_DOGS you play as Aiden Pierce. A professional hacker that can do anything that he pleases with the city due to a new electronic system that now controls almost every aspect of the city - ctOS. By using Aiden's phone, you are able to penetrate any device in the whole city and do whatever you want it. For example, you can hack through someone phone and rob his bank account, or gain control camera system and observe things around you.
But after one heist that goes wrong, Pierce must hide his family. But while riding to safety, his car is shot by a mercenary called Maurice Vega, and Pierce's niece dies. Interrogating Maurice did not lead to any clue who hired him, and when he returns in the city, he falls into a whole war between the hackers, involving his former partner Damien Brenks, hacking syndicate DedSec and other characters in the game. By blackmailing Aiden, he is forced to help the hackers in order to save his family.
Categories in common with Watch Dogs: Action
4. BEYOND: Two Souls
This game is often called an "interactive film" - because the proportion between the given story and the possibilities to influence the story is indeed somewhat different than in most games. The game develops between three points in the biography of the girl Jodie Holmes. In these three points, we find ourselves repeatedly. And in general, we see 16 years of her life, from 8 to 24 years.
Jodie from birth has a gift of communication with a disembodied being called Aiden. In this context, the Jodie-Aiden couple can capture people's consciousness, move objects, and even strangle people. At the same time, Jodie is periodically exposed to attacks of vague energies.
Her parents are not her relatives, they give her to psychiatrists and refuse her. When the family of one of the psychiatrists perishes, Jodie, with the help of Ayden, establishes a connection with the deceased, she can let the living and the dead speak.
The CIA is interested in Jodie's abilities and makes her become an agent. She then instructs her on several missions, but Jodie realises that she is being used for criminal activities - and refuses to cooperate with the CIA. CIA agents do not leave her alone, and she destroys them.
The game has a lot of interpretations of what is happening in the world of the dead, different people use Jodi's forces in different ways. Jody herself also does not have a clear picture, she seeks and finds real parents, helps different people - but they rarely pay her the same.
5. GRID 2
GRID 2 is a racing game, the sequel to Race Driver: GRID.
In the centre of the "story" GRID 2 is a racing championship, which we gradually promote around the world. Money is not needed, the main thing is to conquer the audience. The race will be held in such places as Paris, Hong Kong, Chicago, Dubai, etc. All the tracks, drivers, teams, cars and sponsors in the game are real.
Compared to GRID (the first part of the series), there are more modes. There were races on the so-called "Checkpoint", endurance race and other several options. And the significant thing now that there is no driving on the rails, sudden acceleration of rivals and unpunished wiping of bumpers (also, damage to the machine is not displayed on the screen, it is necessary to focus on its behaviour and the replica of racing engineer).
The main feature of GRID is time rewinding. The number of rewinds is limited, but with this, you can save yourself from a fatal outcome.
6. Need for Speed
Become the ultimate icon of today’s urban car culture in Need for Speed™, featuring Five Ways to Play and a huge open world to race and explore from dusk ‘till dawn.
- FIVE WAYS TO PLAY – Earn reputation and master all Five Ways to Play - Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw - to win your own way.
- RICH, AUTHENTIC CUSTOMIZATION – Customize your car and express your style with extensive visual modifications, performance upgrades and handling tuned to your specification.
- REAL WORLD ICONS - Get inspired by the icons of today's urban car scene - Magnus Walker, Ken Block, Nakai-San, Risky Devil and Morohoshi-San.
Categories in common with Need for Speed: Racing
7. Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3 is a racing open-world game developed by Playground Games. It is a part of a large Forza series including 11 titles in it with Horizon 3 being the 9th heading in the row. It is, however, uncertain to claim that there is a unified narrative in racing games, so all 11 titles more likely represent one universe, but do not come in specific order.
As mentioned earlier, the title series does not follow a distinct storyline. Speaking of surroundings, nonetheless, it is safe to say, that the Horizon 3's scene is an Australia. The previous chapters of racing have pushed a narrative about the players being a participator of Horizon Festival. Now the protagonist becomes a host of the event, so they must play organizing roles, too. For example, hire drivers and adjust the racing grounds.
There are some events players can be a part of. For example, drifting competition, Bucket List challenges and time trials. All of them utilize the same mechanics of getting to the finish line as fast as possible. There are more than 350 cars available, let alone DLC ones. 4-person co-op included along with multiplatform races between PC and Xbox One.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
9. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
10. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
11. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
12. NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN
• From the Golden Gate to the Empire State — Compete in The Run, an illicit race across the most iconic and treacherous roads from San Francisco to New York.
• You are Jack's Competitive Edge — Keep Jack one step ahead of the dangers from his dark past, both inside and outside the car. It's up to you to get Jack to New York in one piece and ahead of the competition.
• Compete in High Octane Multi-Player Racing — Pick a playlist and compete for supremacy across the United States. Join up with your friends online to earn exclusive in-game rewards.
SIXAXIS Motion Sensitive
Network Players 2-8
13. Need for Speed: ProStreet
Compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed™: ProStreet. It's no longer good enough to simply rule your local neighborhood; in ProStreet, you need to dominate on a global stage. Build the ultimate battle machine, take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world's best street racers.
14. Forza Motorsport 7
Forza Motorsport 7 immerses players in the exhilarating thrill of competitive racing. From mastering the new motorsport-inspired campaign to collecting a wide range of cars to experiencing the excitement of driving at the limit, this is Forza reimagined.
The best-looking, most realistic game we’ve ever created – Forza Motorsport 7 was built from the ground up for Xbox One X to be an immersive true 4K and 60fps experience. Plus, with HDR and race conditions that change each time you return to the track, Forza Motorsport 7 was crafted as a visual masterpiece.
The ultimate automotive playset – Forza Motorsport 7 features more than 700 ForzaVista cars to collect, race and customize and 30 racing environments with more than 200 ribbons. Plus, Forza Motorsport 7 offers more Porsche models than any racing game and an unparalleled portfolio of car manufacturers, including every premium brand. And for the first time in Forza’s history, players can personalize their appearance with a massive race gear collection that includes hundreds of options spanning decades of race history and pop culture.
Everyone can play, compete and watch – Forza Motorsport 7 continues in the footsteps of previous games by providing unprecedented tuning, new Assists and Mods to suit players of all skill levels. And thanks to the Forza Racing Championship esports league, enhanced spectating modes and Mixer integration, everyone can compete.
15. MotorStorm Apocalypse
MotorStorm Apocalypse is a racing game developed by Evolution Studios. It is the third installment in the MotorStorm series.
You take part in The Festival, an extreme racing event that takes place in a post-apocalyptic San-Francisco. The city is torn apart by devastating earthquakes. There are no civilians left in the town, apart from scavengers and the PMCs sent to maintain at least some degree of order.
The Festival consists of three categories of events which are different in their difficulty. For every race, the player has to choose a vehicle from a pre-determined class. Buggies, motorcycles, and cars are present in the game. Players are free to tune and customize their vehicles as they see fit.
The game features an advanced damage model. After sustaining a certain amount of damage, the cars crash and explode. Every vehicle can use a boost for a limited amount of time. If the player boosts for too long, the car can blow up. The car's engine can be cooled off to use a bit more boost.
The inhabitants of San-Fran will attempt to interfere into the races. The scavengers try to slam the racers off the road using stolen cars or shoot at them while the PMCs create additional hazards for the participants of The Festival, such as an attack helicopter. Players have to keep in mind that the city is still vulnerable to natural disasters with buildings crumbling down on their heads.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Blur is a racing vehicular combat game, developed by Bizarre Creations and published by Activision. It features realistic cars and tracks, and has a career mode, also supporting 4 player local splitscreen and up to 20 players on LAN. Cars obtain power ups while racing and use them to gain an advantage, by impeding other players or increasing their own defences, or providing effects like speed boosts. Unlike Twisted Metal, the weapons picked up aren't physical, but sci-fiesqe energy bolts or orbs.
17. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
It‘s September 1998 and Raccoon City is being consumed by Umbrella’s deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite squad into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite Spec-Ops soldiers to track down the source of the mysterious outbreak.
Gear up as a member of the Umbrella Security Service and battle against all of the forces at play in Raccoon City. You’ll come face-to-face with horrifying Resident Evil enemies like hunters and lickers as you navigate the Raccoon City Streets in search of your targets which include series icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.
One thing is for sure, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell.Key Features:
- Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
- Three Corner Conflict: Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.Ws) create an unpredictable third force that leaves the battlefield in chaos
- Campaign Mode: Both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind Raccoon City’s downfall by any means necessary
- Competitive Multiplayer: Bring the fight online in 4v4 competitive multiplayer modes such as Team Attack, Biohazard, Survivors, and Heroes Mode
- Define your Play Style: Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases
- International Team Development: a fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
19. Twisted Metal
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Play the game that started it all, single handedly inventing the car-combat genre. Originally released in November 1995, Twisted Metal® still stands the test of time as one of the ultimate PS one® classics.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 72 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your 'Download List' in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
20. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
21. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
22. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
23. F1 RACE STARS
F1 Race Stars is a parody of a Formula One simulation. It renders the F1 racers as wacky characters and their cars as karts.
The game features drivers, teams, and races from the 2012 season of Formula One. However, unlike most simulators, which aim to represent the races realistically, F1 Race Stars is a humorous arcade game. The racers, such as Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso, and Lewis Hamilton, are depicted as cartoonish versions of themselves.
There's a total of eleven tracks based on the real Formula One circuits. They retained their basic configurations but were enhanced with springboards, loops, traps, and other unrealistic features. The circuits' backgrounds also became comical representations of a country where the race is set in.
Although the game is a kart simulation, F1 Race Stars doesn't imitate the actual karting, either. It provides a fictional combination of karting and Formula driving experiences. The cars in the game cannot drift and slide. Instead, the game uses the real-world KERS system to give the car a boost when exiting the corner. The game features power-up in the vein of Super Mario Kart, and some of them are parodies of the actual Formula One elements, such as a safety car. Each team in F1 Race Stars also has a special ability, such as shooting at the opponents for Ferrari or a free boost for Red Bull.
24. Tiny Troopers
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicals and even tanks. The casualty rate is going to be high but there’s an endless supply of fresh recruits to step up and fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted, and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!Features
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
25. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
26. F1 2011
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ - be the driver, live the life – go compete!
Key Features The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
27. F1 2010
BE THE DRIVER....LIVE THE LIFE
Experience the exclusive world of FORMULA ONE™ like never before.
Discover what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of the world’s greatest cars as you race wheel to wheel on all 19 circuits from the 2010 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ calendar, beautifully realised and in full HD.
Prove yourself worthy of being the team’s number 1 and gain the ability to direct the development of your car. Work with your Race Engineer to customise a huge range of vehicle variables and eek every last ounce of performance from the car, or leave the detailed decisions to your experienced support team and head straight out onto track.
Master the iconic twisting streets of Monaco, thrill at the high speed of Monza, and overcome the challenge of a floodlit night-race at Singapore to beat your rivals and take the FORMULA ONE crown in one of the most beautiful and involving racing games to date.
Make your own career choices; starting at the bottom and working your way up the ranks, or stick with your favourite team and lead them to glory. Impress other teams by beating legendary drivers such as Schumacher, Hamilton, Button and Alonso. Interact with the media to raise your profile and press your point home, then negotiate contracts with new teams via your Agent.
You are the adorably deceased, pickaxe-wielding cat "Dirt," trapped underground for reasons unclear. Where are you? Why have you been falling for so long? What else is down here with you?
Excavate potentially infinite screens of dirt, gems, mysterious artifacts, and clues about... well, that's a little unclear. Why don't you start digging and find out?
-Endless, persistent world
-Multi-directional gravity using the accelerometer (NOTE: if you have a device where you can lock the orientation, you must unlock it for this to work!)
-Plenty of mysterious secrets to unearth
-Ambient soundtrack carefully crafted to maximise immersion even on iPhone speakers
-You're a skeleton cat with a pickaxe wearing boots
Stephen Gazzard - Lead Programmer
Lopi Mackenzie - Programmer
Jennalee Stad - Concept Art, Additional Art
Josiah Tobin - Lead Artist, Sound Design, Lopi stand-in
Dirt was designed collaboratively with much love by the family of the Broken Kings House.
iPhoneGameUk: "Dirt is best played with headphones as the ambient music in the game is simply fantastic...it's another awesome indie game which should be seeked out as is another hidden gem... i'm going to give this gem of a game a fantastic 5/5"
AppSpy: "Dirt by Broken Kings is a relatively short abstract narrative title that places you control of a cat-skeleton attempting to work out who he is and why he's digging around underground in a persistent world...much like Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor it's told via 'found objects' that are unlocked as you progress through your random ramblings...There's a zen-like appeal to the simple act of exploring environments without pressure, especially when you can backtrack quickly simply by 'falling' back through the passages you've made...Dirt is a pleasant heart-warming title, but beyond the narrative it fails to remain an engaging experience."
===What fans are saying!===
"a true gem, one of the best apps in the store.
not to be missed" -Draekosilver
"Once in a long while a game like this is created; a game that offers an experience that requires the players imagination to be active while playing; a game that requires you to explore a world in a meaningless manner, without the need to perform meaningless tasks. This game is a true vision, firstly because the developers left the option of additional narration open, and secondly because the game is polished enough to be an amusing gem-collecting-time-killer. It's when you combine the seemingly pointless gem collecting, odd object placement and endless exploration with little text to explain what is happening, you enter a world that delivers much more than a Mario-clone platformer, or major game remake for your handheld. I applaud the developers and will patiently wait for any updates or sequelss." -MeMyselfOrWho
"HOLY MOTHER OF GEEZUS!!! cryptic -_-" -Zithorio
"Another great Indie game that oozes a lot of character that some of the bigger games lack. " -Goose2K
"1: This game is creepy.
2: This game is sad.
3: This game us unconventional to the point that I wonder if I should even call it a game.
If you can cope with those three facts, do yourself a favor and skip all the spoiler-heavy reviews and buy this app. It's 99 cents, a cheap price to pay for an experience you're not likely to see duplicated." -Tom Mayflower
29. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
30. Need for Speed No Limits
Race for dominance in the first white-knuckle edition of Need for Speed made just for mobile – from the developer that brought you Real Racing 3.
Build your dream ride with an unbelievable range of cars and customizations. Launch yourself between chaos and control as you hit the loud pedal and roll into underground car culture. Win races, up your rep, then kick into more races, more customizations, and more cars. Make your choices and never look back.
This app offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
CUSTOMIZE EXTREME RIDES
Pick up the real-world cars you’ve always wanted, from the Subaru BRZ to the BMW M4, McLaren 650s, Porsche 911, and more. Then trick them out with the hottest customization system on mobile, from spots like the Mod Shop and the Black Market, giving you over 2.5 million custom combos to play with. Your rides are waiting – take them to the stages or streets to go head-to-head versus the competition and prove yourself.
DRIVE FAST – AND FEARLESS
Steer onto the streets of Blackridge, driving reckless and juiced as sparks fly. Accelerate over jumps and around debris, into traffic, against walls, and through high-speed Nitro Zones. Flip on the nitrous and thrust yourself into another level of adrenaline-fueled driving and drifting. Around every corner is a fresh race as you clash with local crews and local cops. It’s a world full of wannabe drivers – can you stay in front and earn respect?
RACE TO WIN
Never back down as you race anyone crazy enough to take you on, leave them gapped, and increase your rep. Dig, drift, drag, and roll your ride to wins with police on your tail, hitting each inch of the map hard by the time you reach the big end. Burn rubber in over 1,000 challenging races – and that’s just the starting line. Be notorious, own the streets, and score the world’s best cars. Because one ride is never enough!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
31. Riptide GP: Renegade
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title. Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches. Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware. Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
• Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
• Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
• Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 4 players on a single machine! (Additional gamepads controllers required))
• Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
• Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
• State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
• Full gamepad integration
• Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
32. Destruction Derby 2
Destruction Derby 2 is an action-racing game developed by Reflections, Ubisoft Reflections and Reflections Interactive. It was originally released in 1996. It was published by Psygnosis. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Destruction Derby 2 on PlayStation and PC.
33. F1 2014
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
34. Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
The only place where superstar DJs, smokin' hot models and totally tuned cars come into close contact. Juice up your ride with complete customization and boost your NOS power as you draft, drift, slide, spook and fight for your rightful place on the racing line. Fast-paced, adrenaline-fuelled, pick-up-and-play action lets you enjoy the pure rush of powersliding your way around the globe. Wow the crowd, keep tabs on your opponents and take the crown as the rightful king of drift!
• DRIFT AND SLIDE your way around the world-class tracks.
• CUSTOMIZE your ride's performance paint job and decals with the DS stylus.
35. BAJA: Edge of Control HD
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This truly unique game contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer, including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known to man.
Only the HD version features much crisper and more detailed visuals running at super smooth framerates in up to 4K screen resolution.
With more than 160 sponsored vehicles in eight classes , including Trophy Trucks, 4x4s and buggies, Baja: Edge of Control HD features a full array of upgradeable options with hundreds of authentic parts that affect each vehicle's performance.
Players will put their off-road machines to the test in near-vertical Hill Climb challenges, head-to-head Open Class races, circuit races and the ultimate off-road endurance challenge: the Baja! Baja: Edge of Control HD contains more than 100 tracks across all landscapes in races that can last up to four hours.
The game's revolutionary vehicle physics deliver unprecedented life-like handling, and a support management system that allows gamers to monitor and repair realistic vehicle damage as fenders fly, tires are blown, suspension is stressed and engines overheat.
- 4 player split screen and 16 player online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Circuit Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
36. High Octane Drift
High Octane Drift is a realistic 3d racing game about drifting motorsport, filled with full-throttle fun and a healthy competitive spirit. You start as a rookie in a live drifting community, earning reputation and cash to build your unique drifting car, gather your crew and win top class High Octane drifting series.
- Realtime multiplayer up to 32 players;
- Evergrowing collection of cars with changeable aerodynamic elements;
- 1500+ performance parts for 20+ swappable engines;
- Customizable suspension, gear ratios and wheel lock angles for fine tuning;
- Create and upload your very own car liveries for everybody to see;
- Build rare parts in a workshop for ultimate performance;
- Team up to beat other crews;
- Participate in different events and championships to get exclusive prizes and fame;
37. Ride 2
Welcome to the temple of motorcycles, the only digital garage that will allow you to discover, transform and test the world’s fastest, most iconic and original vehicles.
The top of the range of the most famous brands will await you to compete against each other in a unique videogame and show the world their full potential!
Over 170 bikes are the undisputed protagonists of the new chapter of this long-waited two-wheel racing game! Feel the adrenaline rush through your veins and face the most dreadful bends with the passion and the boldness of a professional rider!
RIDE 2 will include the tracks of the wildest and most exciting races of all time! Country, City, GP, Road, Motard and Drag race: challenge the toughest types of roads and leave a slipstream at every squeal of tyres!
Over 170 bikes! Collect them all to create your own personal garage, choosing from the most powerful and iconic categories and models (like the Nakeds and the Supersports).
Travel around the world in an unforgettable and extraordinary sequence of events: GP circuits, Country tracks and city tracks. Over 30 tracks, including the legends of motorcycle racing like Nürburgring Nordschleife.
Boost your bike by modifying 5 main areas:
- Brakes and suspension
Customize your rider profile, their clothing (Street/Race/Supermoto) and riding style thanks to an advanced pose editor system!
12 modes for a long-lasting, and above all fun, game experience!
Dart on the queen of tracks, Nürburgring, ride in the typical motorcross style, race along winding layouts, jumps, parabolic curves and compete in special slaloms between traffic cones. But be careful! You must be really quick and precise if you want to beat your opponents because when you ride, time won’t stop!
RIDE 2 IN A NUTSHELL
- Over 170 bike models
- New categories like the legendary Sport Bike 2 Strokes, the Supermotos and the Naked Café Racers
- 30 different tracks with different topographic features each
- 22 of the world’s most important motorcycle manufacturers
- Over 1200 customisable parts and over 600 different liveries that you can use to transform a motorcycle for everyone into YOUR own custom bike
- New Social features and new Friends for a complete and fun game experience
Become the King of the Monsters! Lay waste to cities with brute force & atomic breath! Battle against a cast of monstrous legendary rivals! Play as your favorite monster and take the fight online!
Network Players 2-2
8GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Godzilla™, the related characters and the character design are trademarks of Toho Co., Ltd.
39. MotoGP 17
Prepare yourself for the adrenaline of the 2017 MotoGP™!
Enjoy maximum entertainment with all the bikes, teams and tracks of the official Championship.
Try the new Managerial Career mode and put yourself in the shoes of a team manager, trying to make the right choices both on the track and off it.
40. GRID (2019)
Take your place in the GRID World Series and fight in thrilling wheel-to-wheel battles with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most iconic locations. GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too.
Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress.
41. Crash Time 3
Like its predecessors, Crash Time 3, the new installment of the well-known action racing game series, offers varied gameplay in top quality. The German game forge Synetic has once more taken the graphics engine a significant step further. In a gorgeous game world, completely explorable on wheels, the player gets to solve gripping criminal cases and master other diverse assignments.
An overview of essential innovations in Crash Time 3:
Completely reworked Story Mode: The previously published parts of the Crash Time series already offered tons of breathtaking action. Crash Time 3 also includes an all-new storyline. Right from the start, the player learns about the destructive power of a terrorist organization that will cross our heroes' path again and again during the game. In the course of the game, the player's objective is to discover more and more details and information regarding a series of crimes that seem to have no connection at first, and then solve everything in a grand finale.
Extended scope of action: The player is immersed deeper into the game's storyline, interviewing informants and collecting information. And the player gets to decide how to proceed while completing the missions – simply stop the opponent with a block pass, or employ other means to achieve the given objective?
Pathfinding – improved navigation: An intelligent AI allows delinquent opponents to calculate the shortest paths automatically, and adapts the vehicle performance to the road conditions.
Fantastic driving physics: A state-of-the-art physics system offers an even more realistic driving experience.
Score card: The score card lists the status of missions, the efficiency of the player's approach, and the game results in great detail.
- A gripping storyline and more than 70 missions with many different challenges await the player
- Bad guys try to avoid capture with all kinds of tricks and driving stunts
- Area of 32 km2with more than 200 km of city streets and autobahn where you get to drive around by day and by night
- More than 40 vehicles, from police cars and airport fire engines to tricycles
- The Story mode creates a dense atmosphere
- The dynamic pathfinder function of vehicles creates variation and increases the replay value
- Typical ambiance of the series, with extremely fast car chases and explosive crashes
42. Dream Pinball 3D
FINGER-FLIPPIN’, POWERFUL PINBALL!
No room for a pinball machine? So what! With DREAM PINBALL 3D you can transform your PC or console into 6 different, multilevel, 3D pinball machines!
Clever gameplay, plus balls made of different materials – and each material has special ballistic properties that affect how those balls roll! A cutting edge engine gets the best out of this classic game’s optics and acoustics, including state-of-art particle technology, HDR and multiplayer 3D sound – and you get true pinball feeling, with a visible tilt function and the fantastic “Motion Blur” effect!
Hook factor guaranteed!KEY FEATURES:
- 6 pinball machines with different themes: Knight Tournament, Monstercastle, Underwater World, Dino Wars, Spinning Rotors AND the “Fantasy” pinball machine, linked to “Two Worlds”!
- Balls made of 6 different materials - steel, ivory, oak, walnut, marble and gold, all with different ballistic properties!
- Multiball feature with 3 balls and 7different camera positions!
- State-of-the-art Particle and Motion Blur effects and brilliant lighting effects thanks to latest HDR technology
- Individual sound effects, with speech recordings and music for every pinball machine
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 pinballers
43. OCEAN CITY RACING: Redux
OCEAN CITY RACING is an open world driving game offering a variety of different gameplay options to it's players. Enjoy the FREE ROAM MODE that lets you explore Ocean City in it’s full detail , drive your way through the thrilling RACE MODE or be the fastest driver in TIME-TRIAL MODE and participate in events!FREE ROAM MODE
Total Freedom! Explore the environment by exiting the car and walk in first person view or cruise around Ocean City either with the many different vehicles that are scattered around the map.RACE MODE
Become the best driver in Ocean City. Race in exciting tracks set in different time of day settings and unlock vehicles as you progress.TIME TRIAL MODE
Concentrate on setting the fastest time on each unique track which includes insane stunt locations, off road tracks and a subway station.
• Unreal Engine : Powered by the industry leading game engine Unreal Engine , Ocean City Racing offers a massive open world city with a traffic and a pedestrian system , a day & night cycle, dynamic, real-time lighting and shadows, also different weather conditions such as rain,fog and sun.
• Advanced Driving Physics: Ocean City features advanced driving physics which respons to user's input instantly and creates a realistic city driving experience.
• Open World City and Environment: Ocean City is based in 3 main districts which are connected via 2 different bridges and a tunnel. All these are explorable by users either with a vehicle or on foot.
• Vehicles: Features over 20 highly detailed vehicles to drive. Ranging from sports cars , muscle cars , super cars , off road vehicles. Even a kart and a quad bike can be driven.
• Mini Games: Free Roam Mode of Ocean City Racing includes many mini games such as Car Football, Stunt Locations , Easter Eggs and much more.
• Progression: Ocean City Racing allows players to progress through time trials and circuit races and allow them to unlock new cars and events on the way.
• Soundtrack: Features songs of Christopher Amott from his 'Impulses' and 'Follow Your Heart' albums , as well as other instrumental and orchestral songs that fit the atmosphere of the game.
44. 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker
18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (also known as just 18 Wheeler) is an arcade game developed by Sega AM2 and distributed by Sega. The game was first released in arcades in 2000, then ported to the Dreamcast in 2001. It was later released for the PlayStation 2 in 2001 and Nintendo GameCube in 2002 by Acclaim Entertainment. Sega followed up on the success of 18 Wheeler with a sequel, The King of Route 66, which was released in the arcades around 2002 and ported to the PlayStation 2. This was one of the final arcade video games ports to be on the Dreamcast after its discontinuation before Sega became a third party developer.
45. MX vs ATV All Out
All Terrain, All Vehicles, All You! MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience!
Choose between bikes, ATVs, UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound and blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes! The all new Freestyle mode allows you to win with style and crazy stunts! Or go All Out and show your riding skills in Multiplayer!Features:
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or choose to compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world
46. Diesel Guns
Diesel guns is a mind blowing fast paced online car-shooter. Cars equipped with deadly guns (rocket launcher, homing missiles, mines, machine gun, sticky grenades and more) that are full of thirst to blow everybody up and destroy everything around. Cars that totally went out of their mind, rush around doing stuff that normal cars should never do: jumping up to the sky and slam down with a big shockwave, ramming each other and jumping on each other's heads thinking they are SuperMario... all that and a lot more insane abnormal things is Diesel Guns!!Early Access FeaturesThe core gameplay of Diesel Guns is done and fully playable and includes:
- classic deathmatch gamemode;
- 3 maps for classic deathmatch;
- 4 vehicle classes with unique specifications and abilities;
- 5 weapons with two fire modes.
- 3 game modes (classic deathmatch, co-op defense mode and 3 vs 1 hunting mode);
- 8 maps for classic deathmatch, 3 maps for hunting mode and one big map for co-op defense mode;
- 6 vehicle classes + retro car skins for each vehicle class;
- 9 weapons with two fire modes and bonus mega shot;
- special weapon for each vehicle class;
- 6 powerful bonus weapons.
47. Trackmania² Lagoon
Trackmania² Lagoon has players racing on raised tracks above a tropical island filled with insane activities.
It comes with a FREE Trackmania multiplayer channel, an exclusive solo campaign, a new game mode and a world of possibilities with user-generated content thanks to an upgraded Maniaplanet system increasing the creative power of players.
Like other TrackMania² games, TrackMania2 Lagoon is pure fun and simple, offering thrilling graphics and instant gameplay.
• A paradise tropical island
Race in a stunning tropical environment optimized to run on most PC’s
• Crazy tracks design for extreme racing
Experience intense speed, sky-high roller coaster, slippery handling on wood, off-road and beach driving, absurd jumps, bouncing water, and more.
• 6 game modes
Time Attack, Round, Team, Cup, Laps, and a new official team game mode, Chase, tasking players to synchronize.
• Worlwide connected solo campaign
Enjoy the exclusive 65 tracks solo campaign. win medals and progress in official worldwide and regional ranking.
• Innovative & free online multiplayer channel
Play with your friends and the community on the game's dedicated channel, a free and easy-to-access online gaming system with matchmaking and worldwide ranking.
• A very active community
Discover content and activities created by fellow players
• Local play
Challenge your friends with the hotseat and local network modes.
• Enhanced creative freedom
Use new powerful ingame instruments and share content using the new Mesh Modeler, Libraries, Title editors, the classic tracks editor, car painting tool and upgraded programing tools.
• In-game video studio
Edit TV-quality highlights of races and upload directly to youtube.
48. Lethal Brutal Racing
Little racing indie project.
You will be involved in violent races full of explosions, gunfire, jumps and dangerous obstacles on the tracks.
Take part in the races, and try yourself in the career of brutal races.
You have to go through 25 different routes (on the beach, above the lava, in the desert), competing with different riders. Each level you will receive messages from your rivals, and an invitation to take part in the race.
Earn money and place upgrades on a wheelbarrow: nitro, engine, tires, armor, rockets. Buy new cars, equipped with more powerful weapons to get to the elite races.
49. Bike Rush
Bike Rush is an action shooter race with rapid road gunplay. The whole game is like a scene from action movie. You can play in VR to get more realistic game feel! Play using keyboard/gamepad, VR headset + keyboard/gamepad or VR headset + hand motion controllers to get full experience!
GameplayBike Rush is the first person bike shooter. You should reach the finish as soon as possible, controlling your motorcycle to avoid crashes. Use nitro and ramp jumps to break through the cop blockages! Destroy all the persecutors in the road shootouts!The StoryDanbai, the heavenly dreamland of warm wind, sea, sand and the sun. The capital of theft, robbery and murder. Everything was under our control. We were brutal and elusive.
But nothing lasts forever. After the last of our endeavours the governors lost their patience. The police has found the way to push us and brought up special forces to deal with us. Most of our people got arrested. I was able to escape with my partner and the money from our last robbery using a lorry.
When we were leaving the city the police caught up and stopped us. I was able to get on my bike and drive away while my partner was persuading them. Let the pursuit begin!
- Feel yourself as a hero from action movie
- Incredible VR experience
- Non-stop action
- 4 types of enemies
- 3 game modes
AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of one of the most advanced racing simulators and delivers a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!
As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP single-seater; from drifting a Rallycross EvoX to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through historical and modern content featuring a sample from several decades of racing history - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.
In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!
- These are some of the features that make AUTOMOBILISTA stand out as a purebred racing simulator:
- Upscaled 720 Hz physics and 500 Hz input rates grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
- Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
- Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps with distinct surface properties
- Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars
- Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing.
- Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs.
- Modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems.
- High downforce cars will create an aerodynamic wake for those that follow.
- 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
- Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
- Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience