100 Best Games Like Diablo of 2020 - Diablo Alternatives
Trying to find games like Diablo? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Diablo, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Diablo that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Diablo Alternatives | Games Like Diablo
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Diablo in 2020. If there is something missing from the Diablo , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
(Early Access) - This does not include a steam key! This game is still in development and new and magical things are still being added! Purchasing the game will give you access to all the updates as well as the final version.
Take control of a group of settlers to build a settlement that survives the passing seasons, roaming bandits, underground horrors, and gods from legend.
- 4 procedurally generated biomes (Desert, Taiga, Voidland, and Tropical)
- 24+ Creatures
- 100+ items, weapons, and gear
- 100+ buildable blueprints for props, blocks, plants, trees, and platforms
- 9+ Settler professions
- Unique scenarios and encounters based on player decisions
Choose from thousands of generated landscapes to make your new home. A desert oasis? The ribcage of a long-dead giant? A magical mountain range? Where you choose to settle will determine what resources you have at your disposal, what you encounter, and how challenging your experience will be.
Use the resources in your environment to build... well.. whatever you want! A sandstone castle in the desert? An underground fortress? Or, maybe, an island beach house? You decide!
Dig mines into the earth to uncover lost tombs, dormant gods, and creatures of unknown origin. Just make sure not to go too deep!
Welcome the less-than-friendly arrival of your neighbors with cold steel and hugs made of arrows. Ask questions later....
Test Drive Off-Road 3 is a racing-arcade game developed by Infogrames. It was originally released in 1999. Infogrames published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Test Drive Off-Road 3 on PC.
The future is now and the year is 2027. You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist hired to oversee the security needs of Sarif Industries one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. When a team of black ops mercenaries attack Sarif's headquarters killing the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes. After being mortally wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that transform you into a mechanically enhanced being. Now hot on the trail of those responsible for the attack, you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. The men pulling the strings will stop at nothing to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it....
Fallout franchise started in a very different way than we all know it by this day. As Bethesda started to develop Fallout franchise only from the third game, original Fallout was completely different.
The game starts in 2161, 84 years after a nuclear war destroyed most of the planet and turned into Wasteland. You can either create your protagonist or play as three pre-set options - Albert Cole, Max Stone or Natalia Dubrovhsky. When in Vault 13 water supplies start to malfunction via technical reasons, Overseer sends protagonist in a quest to find a replacement and save the Vault. Having Pip-Boy and some standard equipment, the Fallout world is absolutely open for exploration.
Although being a completely different genre of the game, Fallout still uses the same systems as we know today. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system of characters stats (strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck) affect your skills in a variety from 0% to 200%, as well as definitive straits that you choose only once for whole gameplay. Known to players as Karma, you can choose how to act in most of the situations and determine your reputation with other characters in the game....
This sequel to the original Fallout is set in a post-apocalyptic era many decades after a nuclear war broke out and eliminated most of the world as we know it. America is turned into the Wasteland, a grim world full of ugly ghouls, powerful super mutants, mad robots and raiders, and various factions fighting for power. There are also many pre-war Vaults, some of which allowed their inhabitants to survive the war. The game uses an isometric view like most 1990s RPGs did, and the battles are turn-based.
You play as a Chosen One, a distant descendant of the original Vault Dweller, living in the village called Arroyo. The Chosen One is tasked by the village's elders to retrieve Garden of Eden Creation Kit, a gadget that can transform the wasteland into a fertile environment. Before you start, you can customize your Chosen One and assign him with various skills, perks and traits using the system called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Your actions and choices affect both your karma, which defines how "good" your character is overall and your reputation that may vary from settlement to settlement....
Hellfire: Diablo Expansion Pack is an action-RPG game developed by Synergistic Software. It came out on 01-01-1997. Sierra On-Line published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Hellfire: Diablo Expansion Pack on PC.
Diablo II is an action role-playing hack and slash video game developed by Blizzard North and published by Blizzard Entertainment in 2000 for Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS, and Mac OS X. The game, with its dark fantasy and horror themes, was conceptualized and designed by David Brevik and Erich Schaefer, who with Max Schaefer acted as project leads on the game....
This multiplayer-only game based on the popular Warhammer Fantasy franchise is set in the End Time era of this setting. The plot is centered around the city of Ubersreik that was recently taken over by a horde of rat-like monsters called Skavens. The players, who can team up in groups of up to four, are tasked with cleaning the streets from the dirty invaders. There are thirteen levels with different objectives, some of which involve collecting certain items or protecting a city well from being poisoned.
The gameplay is strongly reminiscent of that in Left 4 Dead series, in which the protagonists have to slaughter monsters coming in large numbers, using both melee and ranged weapons. There are five character classes, each with its unique specialization: the Dwarf Ranger and the Empire Soldier are strong and slow, the Witch Hunter and the Waywatcher are the fast scouts, and the Bright Wizard uses magic. On the levels, the players can find item perks that either restore health or ammo or buff the character. It is essential to fairly distribute the perks across the party, especially since every player can only have one perk in each category at a time.
Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction is an action-RPG game developed by Blizzard North. It came out on 24-06-2001. Blizzard Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction on PC.
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers lying dormant within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be?
A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who - or what - you are.
It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Beyond Rivellon, there’s more to explore in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel tells a story about a squad named Brotherhood of Steel which is involved in a war. The game takes place in the well-known Fallout universe yet it does not continue the story of any other Fallout games released previously. For those who pre-ordered this game, a special bonus CD was delivered. It includes bonus mission for the main game and a table top game in the Fallout universe.
Fallout Tactics is a game about tactical combat and strategy and this time players have much more limited interaction with NPC characters yet they can still trade with them. The game centers around bunkers of Brotherhood from where the player has to go to missions after preparing for them by obtaining the services of quartermasters, mechanics, personal yeomen and medics.
In Fallout Tactics, missions take place in towns or factories, military camps or a Vault. In missions, the player gets a map with marked objectives and notes. Fallout Tactics offers a deep combat mechanic, which features three different modes of combat: Continuous Turn-Based, Individual Turn-Based and Squad Turn-Based combat types.
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other....
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in either Local Multiplayer Couch Combat, or NEW Online Play!
- Single Player challenge mode
- Easy to pick up, emphasizing strategy over twitch reaction
- 50+ Levels, 50+ Weapons
- Level Editor
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
Gorky 17 is a role-playing game set in a fictional polish town of Gorky 17. The town was attacked by mutants and destroyed. Several years after these events a NATO group disappeared near Gorky 17. You take control of the second team sent to find missing allies. Another goal of the game is to reveal the reason why monsters appear.
You manage a group of three people: Cole Sullivan, the operation leader, and his two subordinates. The characters can be upgraded; the line-up changes during the game. Gorky 17 features several huge locations you can freely explore while some areas require special items to be opened.
The game features turn-based battles with a heavy tactical accent. You are strictly limited in supplies so wise ammo management is a must. Sometimes you need to fulfill a certain task during fights, such as protecting someone; some fights are time limited. A character’s death leads to restarting the battle....
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2....
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You are starting a new life in Portia, a town on the edge of civilization. After taking over your father's abandoned workshop, you can take commissions from the town folks in order to grow your workshop and build your prestige. In order to fulfill commissions, you will spend lots of your time collecting materials from the relatively large open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden and raise farm animals. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
But My Time at Portia isn't just about grinding away in your workshop and the mines. Meet the wide range of NPCs each with their unique personality and behaviors. Make friends, date, and even marry someone who will help you around your workshop. Kids are even on the table! Learn more about the Old World as you go along. Will you turn over your relics to the Church of the Light where they can be properly disposed of so as to prevent another apocalypse, or will you work with the Research Lab to harness the ancient technology to rebuild society?
My Time at Portia delivers an enthralling life simulation game that balances character, building, and discovery and allows you to choose your own path through life....
Command & Conquer: Generals is a strategy game developed by Electronic Arts Pacific. It came out on 11-02-2003. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Command & Conquer: Generals is available on PC and macOS.
It was scored by Bill Brown and Mikael Sandgren.
Need for Speed: High Stakes is a racing-arcade game developed by Electronic Arts Canada and Electronic Arts Seattle. It came out on 01-01-1999. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Need for Speed: High Stakes is available on PlayStation and PC.
Tony Parkes produced the game. It was scored by Crispin Hands, Rom Di Prisco and Saki Kaskas.
Bridge Constructor is a physics-based simulation-puzzle game, the first installment in Bridge Constructor series.
The game consists of 64 levels in six different settings. In each of them, your goal is to build a bridge that would support the weight of the traffic.
The game’s physics engine considers many laws of physics. There are four types of materials: weak and cheap wood, expensive and robust steel, flexible cables and concrete pillars. Some levels do not allow using all of them. Your bridge must not only be durable enough but also fit in a budget given to you on every level. If vehicles destroy parts of your bridge, these parts are highlighted in red, so you can easily see on your next attempt. The levels differ in the initial layout of objects and the ravine shape. Each level has three difficulty levels that are represented by types of vehicles driving over your bridge: Car, Truck and Tank Truck. Some levels have additional objects.
The Steam version of the game includes SlopeMania, a full-sized add-on that features new levels, settings and game mechanics....
Wasteland 2 is a turn-based RPG, set in a postapocalyptic world. The game is the direct sequel to the original release of 1988, and it follows in the predecessor’s footsteps, trying to preserve the feel of an old-school RPG.
The story of the game is in the year 2102, 15 years after the first game and more than a hundred - after the nuclear war. The player will create a platoon of four recruits to the Desert Rangers, and guide them on different quests through the Wasteland. The game’s roleplay mechanics will ensure that every action that you take will have an impact on the story, which makes every playthrough enjoyable and new.
The game’s difficulty will often set obstacles for new players, as the sequel is as unforgiving as the original. After three, ten, hundred attempts, the players will realize the need to be always ready for new challenges, and in that, Wasteland 2 shines the most, providing great tests but offering great fruit.
Spider-Man: The Movie is an action-arcade game developed by Neversoft and LTI Gray Matter. It was originally released in 2002. Activision Blizzard published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Spider-Man: The Movie is available on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube.
It was scored by Dick De Benedictis and Michael McCuistion.
Live the thrilling career of an army commander and lead your army to victory in a massive online World War III! Take control of the U.S.-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a persistent ongoing World War. Create your army to match your tactical style and create a strategy that will defeat your enemies.
You Are In Control
In addition to traditional RTS controls (mouse selection, hotkeys), EndWar goes beyond other Real Time Strategy games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control at the speed of thought.
Putting You in the Battle
Instead of using the traditional top-down view, EndWar employs a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle, making the use of terrain and cover even more critical to achieving victory. Zoom in and out at will and watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Armed for the Future
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrows wars, such as drones and space-based weapons of mass destruction.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer World War III with fully-customizable battalions and units
- Refined HUD and controls and new waypoint system, combined with EndWars proven revolutionary voice command system
- 30 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Includes all the downloadable content released on consoles – maps, additional upgrades and battalions.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and destructible environments.
The next massive sci-fi role-playing game from Monolith Soft, the
creators of Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade Chronicles, comes exclusively to
Wii U. A terrible intergalactic war leaves just a handful of Earth
survivors trying to live in a beautiful yet hostile environment. Players
engage in battles against powerful creatures of all forms and sizes
using the deep battle system that builds on the triumphs of Xenoblade
Chronicles for Wii.
Riding and controlling a weaponized mech, players can explore every
inch of the massive open world displayed in gorgeous high-definition
graphics. The world is filled with strange and imaginative creatures,
from small bugs to giant dinosaurs.
As characters improve in different classes, they will learn new combat
and defensive skills, or Arts. Players can customize the Arts palette
as their characters learn new Arts. All Arts have a “recast" time –
once cast, the player must wait out a “cooldown" period before that
Art can be used again.
Players can customize everything about the main character's
appearance, including gender, shapes, height, skin color, voice and
- Explore and conquer the enchanted world of Ashan
- Develop and manage your economy
- Lead armies of legendary creatures to battle
- Build up Heroes of Might & Magic with hundreds of abilities and powerful artifacts
Live the adrenaline and the excitement of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Championship with MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME!
Race with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX on the official tracks, Daytona included, to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Customize your rider and bike as you like, with countless possibilities, with more than 80 official brands and 300 items available, and challenge yourself in conquering the top of the leaderboard.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes!
Feel the rush of adrenaline, enter the arena and be the King of Supercross!KEY FEATURE POINTS
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, like the legendary Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: create, customize and share online your own tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience with an accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
- Upon release, the original TA game boasted:
- Fully-articulated 3D units and buildings, with a diverse complement of unit types — for example, aircraft, amphibious tanks, infantry bots (kbots), vehicles, hovercraft, ships, submarines, unit production factories, powerful stationary defenses, and long-range weapons. A unique tracking feature allows players to follow single units, entire armies, or even projectiles across the landscape.
- True 3D terrain that units can climb over, into, and around, on extra-large 3D-generated maps. TA runs comfortably in high resolutions and even on modern dual monitor setups, so players can see more of the battlefield.
- Numerous world types to do battle on, such as grasslands, forests, deserts, archipelagos, open water, lava, metal, ice, crystal, acid, and even moons.
- More than 150 official units and 25 official missions per side in a single player campaign. The Core Contingency expansion pack added 75 new units (including the infamous Krogoth), 50 new maps, 25 new missions, and 6 new world types. Battle Tactics added 4 new units, 6 new maps, and 100 new missions. A final patch (version 3.1c, and included here) added 6 new units, including a resurrection kbot!
- Detailed and exciting campaigns that focus on their respective side's leaders, the Commanders. The stories of either the Core or the Arm start with an effort to defend the protagonist's home world and initiate a turning point in the war, followed by a series of battles on numerous planets and moons (using Galactic Gates as a form of faster-than-light transportation), before a final strike on the enemy's home world: either on the Arm's bucolic Empyrean or the Core's artificial Jupiter Brain world of Core Prime. Mission objectives include protecting a vital structure or area, capturing a pivotal enemy unit, or simply eliminating all enemy units. More powerful units and weapons are gradually unlocked throughout the campaigns after specific missions or events.
- Single-player skirmish battles and full multiplayer support, allowing players to watch and join battles, and form allied teams to share resources, information, and units.
- Highly advanced weaponry, including lasers, energy machine guns (EMGs), starburst missiles, plasma shells, lightning pulses, paralyzers, and nuclear warheads.
- Variables such as gravity, tides, and wind to disrupt the effectiveness of certain weapon types or to enhance resource production.
- Intelligence measures to detect or jam enemy units using radar and sonar, the ability to cloak or provide stealth shielding for units, and the means to revive destroyed units from their wreckages.
- Over the years, the TA community has created literally thousands of third-party units and hundreds of maps to customize a player's TA experience. Numerous utilities, missions, mods, and factions have also been created to rebalance or totally convert the game; many of these units are still in competitive online and skirmish play today. Modern modifications to the game push the venerable 16-year-old TA engine to new limits with complex scripting, allowing for mass unit transporting, instant map-wide teleportation, upgradeable units, and true shields — plus much more. Don't forget to visit File Universe and Unit Universe to download and test the TA community's many maps, missions, mods, races, standalone units, utilities, and other extras!
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, Germany's KSK, Canada’s JTF2, UK SAS, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training. The Steam version of Breach & Clear includes all the premium content from the original mobile game at no additional cost.FULL CUSTOMIZATION
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBATDeveloped with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time. ...
Accept the challenge…let this gripping EARTH 2150 RTS trilogy thrust you into the far future… and YOU will decide the fate of the universe!
The Trilogy includes EARTH 2150 Escape from the Blue Planet, The Moon Project and Lost Souls!
- Over 150 non-Linear missions in 9 campaigns and a high-action Skirmish Mode
- Aggressive and intelligent computer-controlled opponents - a true challenge
- Over 100 different units and structures
- Easy-to-use map editor for creating own missions and campaigns
- At least hundreds of hours Single player action and endless Multiplayer fun
- Over 50 Multiplayer maps for LAN, Internet and EarthNet
- Unmatched battle variety: build fortified bases, blitz the air, storm with armor, engage with naval units, even dig tunnels for surprise attacks.
In 2048, the anticipated global conflict broke out with a violence that shook the planet to its core. All major centralized governments were destroyed in the maelstrom. Europe and Eastern Asia bore the brunt of the devastation, as entire urban centres, from Madrid to Moscow and from Seoul to Singapore were literally wiped off the map.
The human race has always been known for its resiliency. Within a dozen years, the Earth's inhabitants had begun to restore their old nationalities - with a few twists. Twelve states of the former United States joined together to form a new country, called the United Civilized States. The UCS citizens had essentially given up their old roles as producers and leaders. Nearly all work was being performed by robots which are controlled by expert computer systems. Not surprisingly, the human inhabitants of the UCS had become lazy and decadent.
The 20th-century dream for a better world had ended in death and destruction.EARTH 2150: THE MOON PROJECTThe year 2150 … one of the blackest chapters in the history of mankind. While the Lunar Corporation, Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States are preparing themselves for the last all-encompassing battle, work is being feverishly carried out on a secret project on the Moon. Only the code name of this project is known ………… "SUNLIGHT"EARTH 2150: LOST SOULSIt is the 7th of December 2150 – in a few hours our beloved planet Earth will no longer exist.
Devastating wars between the Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States have wreaked havoc and caused mortal wounds to our planet, but that is not all, a series of nuclear explosions close to the Antarctic had changed the Earth’s orbit around the sun, glaciers melted, the sea rose to a threatening level, and meteorite showers buried whole parts of the world. Famous scientists from the Lunar corporation, a long forgotten colony on the moon first recognized the signs of the imminent catastrophe. According to their calculations the distance between the sun and earth would decrease in the next few years by 17%, which would lead to terrible consequences.
The only hope left for the population was the escape to the red planet Mars. Hurry up, cause time is ticking away.... ...
Evil stirs beneath the Spine of the World.
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the region of icy tundra known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep into the Spine of the World mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory settled by only the hardiest folk. Encounter fearsome beasts that have learned the cunning and ferocity needed to survive among the snow-shrouded peaks. Confront an evil that schemes beneath the carven glaciers and mountainsides to wreak destruction upon the face of Faerûn. This is the world of Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is a Dungeons & Dragons game set in Wizards of The Coast's legendary Forgotten Realms. This Enhanced Edition allows a new generation of players to experience this epic adventure.
- Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
- Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from almost 40 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
- A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
- Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
- See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
- More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
TRADE! A fully simulated economy that means your actions really do matter. Travel the space highways to ﬁnd proﬁt in gigantic space cities, swarming with ships and drones.
++ Every ship you see has a task. Stop a freighter from reaching its destination and its cargo will be stopped too, causing prices to rise. ++
FIGHT! From small scale skirmishes to epic ﬂeet encounters, battles in the X Universe know no limits. Choose to ﬁght for the military, work for the police or be a lawless pirate, or if you prefer just ﬁght when you need to defend yourself - it's up to you.
++ Take the action right into massive structures. Target turrets and shield generators to weaken your enemy, damage engines and jump drives to prevent their ships from escaping, or stop their factories producing to cripple their economy. ++
BUILD! Create your own empire! From trading stations to large factories, farms to hightech military complexes, everything can belong to you. Build for trade and proﬁt or to strengthen your military presence and dominate your enemies.
++ Extend and upgrade your stations to make them operate more efﬁciently, with every element visible in glorious animated detail. Harvest your own resources to keep your empire running smoothly. ++
THINK! A rich, detailed history and a deep complex plot await you, but you are free to decide when and where to take part. Explore the universe at your own pace - choose your own path and create your own destiny.
++ Get up-close and personal with aliens and humans alike. Land on stations, meet people, then accept missions from them or hire them as crew members for your ships. ++
TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK... in the X Universe - the biggest sandbox this side of the galaxy. ...
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
The worst fear of the civilized realms has come true. The Goblinoids have united into an army of outcasts and misfits and they want to claim the Ten Towns for themselves. Massive swarms of Orcs and Worg-mounted Goblins are attempting to overrun the town of Targos, and that's just the beginning! A call has gone out to all those willing to face insurmountable odds in defense of the Ten Towns. Will you heed the call to arms and face the greatest threat to the Spine of the World?Includes the original Icewind Dale II and the Adventure Pack
An interesting story and well-designed quests that will test both your cunning and your tactical acumen.
Hundreds of unique magical items, from swords to talismans, each with its own, detailed description.
Zombie Shooter 2 is an action game by the maker of Alien Shooter series. It also contains elements of RPG. This game is a continuation of Zombie Shooter.
The actions take place in a ruined and devastated city, where all the citizens became zombies. After arriving in this unknown city, the player has to find out what has happened here. To finish the game the player has to fight crowds of zombies and face the leader of the threat at the end of the game. Moreover, he should not miss his last chance to save the life of his beloved.
The user can choose the preferable game type: campaign, survive or gun stand. Also, the player selects character according to his taste.
As the game progresses, the main character’s parameters can be upgraded. While playing, you can gain experience, improve your skills and earn money to spend it on user devices. Zombie Shooter 2 implies a high concentration since the number of enemies reaches more than 100 at a time. There are at least 60 types of weapons to resist zombies. Among the armaments, you can find the sniper rifles. The player can also use auxiliary devices. For instance, radar or battle drones. Moreover, there is a variety of modes of vehicles. Besides, you have an opportunity to get medicines, if necessary.
Zero Tolerance is a 1994 video game developed by Technopop and published by Accolade exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis video game console. It was one of the few Mega Drive/Genesis first person shooters, besides Bloodshot and the Duke Nukem 3D port....
Contra Force is an action shooting game released by Konami for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1992 in North America. It is a spinoff of the Contra series, being the third game in the series released for the NES following the original Contra and Super Contra, although the game's plot and setting are unrelated to previous entries, as the villains in the game are human terrorists instead of an alien menace. The game was scheduled to be released in Japan under the title of Arc Hound (アークハウンド, Āku Haundo), with no ties to the Contra series, but was cancelled....
EHM allows you to take full control of your roster – you decide who to sign, who to trade and who to draft. You assemble the perfect coaching team and then, with everything in place, you can choose to either employ a head coach to guide your team from behind the bench, or take control of the coaching duties yourself. Whichever you choose, you can follow the action ‘live’ or watch the game highlights afterwards through the realistic ‘top down’ 2D game engine.
To mark its move from Early Access to full availability, EHM now offers a number of new and updated features, including: a greater number of playable domestic leagues and cup competitions; Steam Workshop integration; additional screen resolutions and a multiplayer option which allows up to 30 players to compete against one another and many more improvements inspired by user feedback.Eastside Hockey Manager – Key Features
Dynamic 2D Game Engine
Follow the action in either your own games or those of your rivals through the advanced ‘top-down’, 2D game engine, which incorporates state-of-the-art physics modelling (including realistic deflections and shot-blocking) and convincing player AI. There’s even a zoom mode for those who want to get closer to the action.
Realistic Contemporary Game World
A detailed game world where players can manage and coach in more than 30 playable domestic leagues and cup competitions from across the globe, each of which features up-to-date rules and league structures.
Up to 30 players can compete head to head in in the same online game world.
Steam Workshop Integration
EHM includes support for the inclusion of user-generated content (such as custom databases and graphics) through the easy-to-use Steam Workshop system.
Complete Roster Management
Full control over the building and management of your roster, including everything from offering contracts to scouting, drafting promising players and trading with other teams.
Complete Personnel Management
Full control over non-playing personnel, including the ability to sign coaches, scouts and physios.
Total Tactical Control
Coaches can get the best out of their roster by creating and managing detailed tactics that can be configured to an entire team, an individual unit or even a single player.
Lifelike Trade Negotiations
Managers can gauge interest to trade proposals from their opposite numbers as well as getting feedback from their own assistant. Each team has their own needs and some are ready to offload prospects for that key veteran that makes them a true contender whilst others might be looking to move high-earning veterans in order to rebuild through the draft.
Intuitive User Interface
The centralised navigation bar makes management easier and more intuitive with all key management controls incorporated into the main menu bar.
Improved Player Progression
Players develop and age naturally, with new players coming through the junior systems and older players eventually retiring or moving on into non-playing careers. Furthermore, the role-based attribute modelling makes players more realistic and more varied.
EHM includes the opportunity to manage international teams (including U20s) in all of the key tournaments – and many less high-profile competitions too.
The database format allows the importing of user-generated up-to-date rosters and even historical starting databases (created for earlier versions of EHM).
And Much, Much More…
…including detailed financial modelling of player contracts, salary caps and player budgets; a nation overview screen which allows you to view all of the top leagues, clubs and players for each country; player/non-player profiles; an option to start the game with a fantasy draft; all-star games with skills competitions and many, many other features. ...
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast is a RPG game developed by BioWare. It was originally released in 1999. It was published by Interplay Productions. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast is available on PC.
Risk your life as a Jedi Knight!
Join Luke, Han, and Chewbacca in their fierce war against the evil Empire. Battle treacherous aliens. Pilot two vehicles in high-speed, first-person, 3-D sequences. Fight your way through the wastelands of Tatooine to the hostile streets of Mos Eisley and beyond. So grab your blaster, strap on your lightsaber, and take on the fight for galactic freedom.
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 3 PlayStation® Vita systems activated by this account.
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 1992-2015 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. ...
To the common folk, magic was something to be feared and undoubtedly the handiwork of evil demons. People across Europe sought protection from the forces of evil and therefore relinquished utter control of their lives to the Inquisition.
To this day, the Inquisition still governs most of civilized Europe, directly or indirectly. In their relentless hunt for heretical wizards and magical creatures the Inquisition inspires awe and faith among many, and is despised and feared by others.
Choose your champion – Feralkin, Sylvant, Demonkin, or Human Pureblood – and align yourself with the Knights Templar, the Inquisition, or the Wielders. Explore 16th century Europe, twisted and changed by magic, and encounter the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo.
- An original story set in a warped alternative timeline
- Meet historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Gallileo and Shakespeare
- One of the greatest, if often overlooked, RPGs of all time
Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road is an action-RPG game developed by Obsidian Entertainment. It was originally released in 2011. Bethesda Softworks published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Enter a whole new chapter of the critically acclaimed Jagged Alliance 2 with new weapons (10 new ones including models of sniper and assault rifles), new mercenaries (10 new characters), new terrain (including snow), an Iron Man mode and the fantastic new Mission Builder!
Gear up - you have got some Unfinished Business to take care of!
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business is a standalone game that can be played without Jagged Alliance 2. You can import your character from Jagged Alliance 2. The game also comes with the campaign editor.Fantastic, addictive turn-based tactical gameplay with some role-playing elements Tons of authentic weapons and equipment, complete with descriptions An additional scenario plus a campaign editor to quell your hunger for more Jagged Alliance ...
Spell words to battle monsters, earn gems and use them to purchase upgrades, books, special items, potions, and much more! Letter Quest is a game about using your linguistic skills to survive. It's a turn-based RPG featuring high-res artwork, clever wordplay, and a great soundtrack.
Letter Quest, Remastered
- New ENDLESS MODE - choose your favorite background art, music, character, weapon, and letter tiles and see how long you can survive!
- 8 more achievements, now 60 in total!
- Fully animated enemies and shopkeepers
- A brand new soundtrack in addition to the original music - choose your favorite!
- Tooltips during battle
- Fully rewritten in Unity, allowing for a smoother experience, better resolution options, higher-quality music and sound effects, and much more!
- Windows, Mac, AND Linux support
- 70 quests to complete
- A built-in dictionary of over 192,000 English words that is frequently updated
All of the battles in Letter Quest Remastered can be played with a keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest Remastered also supports setting key bindings for all hot-keys right in the game's options menu.Touch Support
Everything in Letter Quest Remastered works great on touchscreen laptops and computers, including Microsoft Surface Pro - you can even swipe to scroll lists and the map!About Bacon Bandit GamesWe're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest Remastered is a completely rewritten version of our first game, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey.
The original Letter Quest was written in Flash and limited the platforms that we could release it on, so we spent over 600 hours rewriting it in Unity and are now proud to fully support Windows, Mac, and Linux!More Infohttp://www.facebook.com/baconbanditgames
Fight against the robots and reclaim the land! Attempt to survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, where it seems like everything wants you dead!
- Stealth Action!
- Intelligent enemy AI includes visibility and audibility parameters
- The use of many of the game's vehicles
- Futuristic weapons and items - Frickin' Lasers, invisibility cloaking devices and holograms!
The choice is yours. ...
Diablo game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Diablo
Le module multijoueur de Battle.net® nécessite de configurer votre router et les ports de votre pare-feu ; plus de details ici.
Ah, voyageur ! Restez donc un peu et écoutez...
Les ténèbres s'éveillent dans les profondeurs de Tristram.
Un Mal ancien se répand dans tout le pays, terrorisant la population et la plongeant dans une guerre civile. Vous allez devoir résoudre un mystère dont les pièces maîtresses ne sont autres qu'un roi fou, son fils disparu ainsi qu'un mystérieux évêque.
Vous avez voyagé jusqu'à la source même de ce Mal : la ville de Tristram, qui ne compte plus désormais qu'une poignée de survivants, harcelés et terrorisés par le fléau qui s'est abattu sur eux. Bâtie sur les ruines d'un vieux monastère, une cathédrale s'y dresse encore, mais des lueurs sinistres et des bruits à glacer le sang résonnent dans ses salles abandonnées... et c'est là que vous allez devoir vous aventurer.
Lancez-vous si vous l'osez dans une quête qui exigera que vous veniez à bout du Mal suprême...
Plongez-vous dans un jeu d'action/RPG légendaire qui a influencé tout un genre.
Écumez les salles de Diablo dans la peau d'un guerrier, d'un sorcier ou d'une archère, chacun ayant des capacités et des aptitudes qui lui sont propres.
Unissez-vous pour vaincre Diablo - Possibilité de grouper jusqu'à 4 joueurs via Internet ou connexion réseau, ou en liaison directe d’IP à IP.
Une rejouabilité sans précédent - Plus de 200 monstres différents hantent l'antre de Diablo, un labyrinthe en perpétuelle transformation. Équipez-vous d'objets épiques pour vaincre de terribles boss et leurs serviteurs.
Une histoire à glacer le sang - Affrontez toute l'horreur d'un monde tombé aux mains du Seigneur de la Terreur.
Aaah... de la chair fraîche !
Les voyageurs souhaitant retrouver le frisson du Diablo d'origine peuvent jouer à ce jeu tel qu'il est sorti en 1996, avec des graphismes d'époque SVGA en 20 FPS. Ils ont en outre la possibilité de chercher d'autres joueurs par l'intermédiaire de la version classique de Battle.net®, le service de jeu en ligne de Blizzard.
Pour ceux préférant quelque chose d'un peu plus moderne, Blizzard et GOG.COM ont concocté une version adaptée aux ordinateurs de gaming d'aujourd'hui, avec une compatibilité Windows 10, une armée de correctifs et la prise en charge de la haute résolution via un upscaling gérant le ratio de l'image.
Le jeu le plus attendu sur GOG.com, enfin piégé dans une pierre d'âme sans DRM !
Retournez au commencement de cette sombre saga, désormais au format numérique pour la toute première fois.
On vous promet que c'est plus intéressant que les bricoles de Wirt !