The best games like Deus Ex: The Fall are:
- arrow_rightLife is Strange
- arrow_rightDeus Ex GO
3 Best Games Like Deus Ex: The Fall:
Filter by Platform PCarrow_drop_down
1. Life is Strange
Interactive storytelling and plot-heavy games gained popularity, and “Life is Strange” arrived as teen mystery adventure. The plot will go through the life of Maxine, a teenager in possession of curious power, allowing her to stop and rewind time, in order to manipulate her surroundings. Max, after the reunion with her friend Chloe, is on the path to uncovering the secrets of Arcadia Bay. Players will have to deal with puzzle solving through the fetch quests, in order to change the world around them.
The game puts players in situations, where they’re forced to make a moral choice, going through the decision which may have short-term or long-term consequences. Every choice made by the player will trigger the butterfly effect, surrounding the first playthrough of the game with a lot of emotional struggle, thoughtfully crafted by the developers at Dontnod Entertainment. Life is Strange is third person adventure game, where players might seem just as an observer of the stories, unfolding in front of them.
Categories in common with Life is Strange: Adventure
2. Deus Ex GO
FROM THE MAKERS OF AWARD-WINNING HITMAN GO AND LARA CROFT GO COMES A NEW ADVENTURE
Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle stealth game set in a beautiful dystopian future. Take control of secret agent Adam Jensen and solve brain teasing, grid-based puzzles to infiltrate enemy lairs and unravel a perplexing new mystery. Sneak, hack and fight past enemies, and augment Adam with futuristic upgrades.
NEW - Expand your adventure with infinite brain-teasing content and new modes!
• Create and share your own challenges in the elegant Puzzle Maker
• Play community levels curated by your play data
• Experience infinite brain-teasing challenges in Infinite Play
Deus Ex GO features:
• An engrossing story with over 50 challenging puzzles
• Special events with daily challenge levels
• Unique hacking powers – Take over enemy turrets or change the layout of the level itself
• Augmented puzzles – Solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
• Intelligent new enemies including guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
• An intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future
Following Hitman GO & Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on this near future dystopian world.
Can you solve the mystery? Take control of Adam Jensen and watch the puzzle unravel!
Deus Ex GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.