The best games like Deployment are:
- arrow_rightBioShock Infinite
- arrow_rightPrey (2017)
- arrow_rightHomefront: The Revolution
- arrow_rightVelocity 2X
- arrow_rightHomeworld Remastered Collection
100 Best Games Like Deployment:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (32)
- iOS (22)
- Android (11)
- macOS (36)
- Linux (18)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (19)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (16)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. BioShock Infinite
The third game in the series, Bioshock takes the story of the underwater confinement within the lost city of Rapture and takes it in the sky-city of Columbia. Players will follow Booker DeWitt, a private eye with a military past; as he will attempt to wipe his debts with the only skill he’s good at – finding people. Aside from obvious story and style differences, this time Bioshock protagonist has a personality, character, and voice, no longer the protagonist is a silent man, trying to survive.
Open and bright level design of Columbia shows industrial colonial America in a seemingly endless carnival. But Bioshock is not famous for its visuals, but for its story. Mystery and creative vision of Irrational Games invite players to uncover the secrets of Columbia’s leader - Zachary Comstock and save Elizabeth, the girl, that’s been locked up in the flying city since her birth.
Unique weapons and mechanics of Vigor will make encounters different, helping players to adjust to the new found mobility and hook shot, making fights fast-paced and imaginative.
2. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
Following the plot of the game, you play as a Point Man, who works for F. E. A. R. - a fictional special forces unit, which is forced to resist the rebel squad of cloned supersoldiers. He also faces a supernatural threat - Alma, a ghostly creature in the form of a little girl. The game consists of 11 episodes with an epilogue. As for the plot, it is completely confused until the end.
One of the primary abilities of the player is to slow down time. Being in this state for not so long, you can see the traces of flying bullets, move faster and get an advantage in battle.
The whole game comes from the first person, and the camera never shows the player from the side. Also, the game is often criticised for the fact that the primary action levels take place inside the buildings, not in the open area. But the player can attack the enemy from anywhere, hiding behind a wall, or create a shelter for additional protection.
Homefront is a first-person shooter, set shortly. The game takes place in North America, as the United States are blown apart by a fearsome enemy.
The protagonist is a former US pilot, caught in the middle of the chaos that erupted in his country. Parts of the states are occupied, and police are rampaging in the streets, confronted by American rebels. The main mechanics of the game are shared with most of the linear shooters of the time, but the setting of the story adds a new flavor to the well-known system. The most prominent feature is combat and weapons, as the developers tried to make them as realistic as possible, allowing players to experience the hardships of modern rebels fully.
Homefront features a multiplayer mode, where players can engage in fierce battles, arming themselves with various weapons and using different vehicles, ranging from AFVs to helicopters, to gain an extra edge over the enemy.
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
6. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
7. Velocity 2X
Velocity 2X is a 2D sci-fi shoot'em up developed by FutureLab. It is the third game in the series, preceded by Velocity Ultra and Velocity. The primary focus of all three games is competing with the other players, teleporting and fighting numerous enemies — the game features some characteristics of bullet hell genre.
The story centers around Apex Predator — the protagonist of the game. While being set in a sci-fi setting the game tells a story of her modified body, which allows her and her ship to travel at supersonic speeds and uncover the mysteries of a world she ended up blending in.
The gameplay utilizes typical characteristics for the genre: much shooting, teleporting and reaching the higher overall score over the levels. The title also features dual-format: not only it allows to mirror the screen and make the levels more challenging but also it creates a room for bosses to be more robust.
8. Homeworld Remastered Collection
Homeworld Remastered Collection is a remastered collection of real-time space strategies Homeworld and Homeworld 2 including all their expansion packs developed by Gearbox Software.
For eternity, the people living on Kharak were certain, that this planet is not their homeworld. There was a Question of Origin, which could not be answered by any scientific research. A spaceship crashes on the planet's surface. A Guidestone and a hyperengine were discovered. The people of Kharak unite to build a spaceship and set off to find their true origin.
Homeworld is a real-time strategy, which takes place in space. Like in most strategy games, the gameplay focuses on gathering resources, building armies, and using them to annihilate the enemies or complete tasks. There are both singleplayer and multiplayer modes available to the players.
The singleplayer campaign consists of a number of levels. On each level, the players have a primary objective with several side-quests which can change as the mission progresses.
The main ship of the fleet serves as a mothership, which can build other ships. The mothership cannot move. There are immovable objects on every level, which can be mined using special ships that will take the ores to the mothership. These resources are later used to build new ships, such as miners or attack vessels.
Remastered Edition featured
The gameplay was left untouched by Gearbox Software. Only the graphics and the UI got heavily refined.
Hatred fills your whole body. You’re sick and tired of humanity’s worthless existence. The only thing that matters is your gun and the pure Armageddon that you want to unleash.
You will go out for a hunt, and you will clear the New York outskirts of all humans with cold blood. You will shoot, you will hurt, you will kill, and you will die. There are no rules, there is no compassion, no mercy, no point in going back. You are the lord of life and death now - and you have full control over the lives of worthless human scum.
You will also run, you will need to think, you will need to hide and fight back when armed forces come to take you down. You will have no mercy for them, because they dare to stand in your way.
Only brutality and destruction can cleanse this land. Only a killing spree will make you die spectacularly and go to hell.
Inspired by John Carpenter's "The Thing".
A helicopter crash left a group of explorers stranded near an Arctic base. As they try to find a way back, all they are doing is sinking deeper into a nightmare scenario. When they sleep, they attract a terrifying force that sucks the life out of their bodies, but the longer they battle exhaustion and stay awake, the less likely they are to survive...
As the survivors try to sleep just enough to stave off fatigue without dying, they slowly go mad and eventually reach the point where they can no longer trust their senses. In time, they can't even tell the difference between reality and a hallucination.
Guide the survivors through a randomly generated Arctic base, overcome the severe climate and fight the unfathomable!
Gameplay involving an extreme climate
Randomly generated levels
15 characters with unique skills and abilities
Tons of quests, game events and plot twists
Altered perception of reality: you cannot trust what you see
ICEY is a 2D side-scrolling action game. As you follow the narrator's omnipresent voice, you will see through ICEY's eyes and learn the truth about her world.
“Alright, you caught me! This ISN'T really just a simple 2D action game, and you WON'T be seeing through ICEY's eyes... NOR will you learn the truth about her world." says the narrator.
“ICEY is a Meta game in disguise. The narrator will constantly urge you in one direction, but you must ask, "Why? Why am I following his directions? Why can't I learn the truth about this world and ICEY's purpose here?" Fight against his tyranny, and uncover what's really going on for yourself!
In fact, you can become ICEY, and let loose the shackles of your own identity. You are ICEY, and ICEY is you... if you want it that way. Feel free to keep hold of your own self, if you wish.
Now Is the Time For You to Discover the Truth.
You See? ICEY, I See!
Crush enemies in the palm of your hand.
Attack! Dodge! Counterattack! Do not hesitate.
This is the only way to survive!
With simple controls, amazing combos are easy to unleash, even for beginners.
Every skill is special in its own way. Master your favorites and create your own fighting style!
Massive Cyborg Bosses:
Can you withstand the onslaught of attacks from terrifying cyborg bosses?
Every boss unleashes flurries of different attacks. It's up to you to find their weak spots and tear them apart!
-Nominated, Tokyo Game Show 2016 DENGEKI PlayStation Best Indie Game
-Official Selection, 2016 Gamescom Indie Arena Booth
-Most Promising Game 2nd Prize, Taipei Game Show 2016
-Official Selection, Casual Connect Asia 2016
-Official Selection, IGF China 2015
-Best Technology Award, Indieplay 2015
12. Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack
Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack is a standalone expansion pack for Portal 2 developed by Valve. It is mainly focused on the developers that are using the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK and a Senz3D depth camera. The camera is required to play the title.
The game features no plot whatsoever as it was developed as testing grounds for Intel's technology.
The core gameplay is the same as in the vanilla Portal 2 game. The players pass testing chambers using an Aperture Science Portal Device. This device creates two portals: blue and orange, which can be passed through by the players freely. The Portal Gun can also lift objects with its integrated gravity module.
The objective of the player is to reach the exit of the testing chamber by solving an environmental puzzle. For example, the door must be opened with a button that is triggered by a heavy crate. The players have to reach the crate first and somehow get in on the button for the door to open.
With each level, the difficulty of the environmental puzzles rises a bit with the addition of new elements and the increasing size of the chambers.
There are seven maps present in this map pack, specifically made for the use of the Senz3D camera.
Sixense is a technology, that is developed by Intel. It allows the players to interact with the in-game objects using a special depth and gesture camera that is communicating with the game through a special API.
13. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
The Bestselling Car Mechanic Simulator series goes to a new level!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars.
Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. With the inclusion of photo-mode, you can take stunning before and after photos, and the game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns - make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
New Features since CMS 2015:
- seats, steering wheels and benches are exchangeable
- car windows are now parts too
- new repair system (smarter way to repair parts)
- parts warehouse (you can store your parts in a warehouse now)
- sheds (Barn Find module)
- separated tires and rims (you can place any tire and rim you want)
- new working shock absorber tool
- new working battery charger
- new working wheel balancer and changer
- race track (next to test track, there is a race track with a timer)
- new physics system (much more complex)
- car liveries (you can apply liveries to your car)
- redone paint system (you can paint each part separately, choose the paint type: matt, metallic, pearl)
- modding support from day 1 (place your own cars in the game)
- customizable license plates (with modding support)
- customizable game music (with user music)
- engine crane (tired of lifting your car up and down to disassemble engine)
- creating new engines on the crane (starting from scratch)
- leveling system (XP with upgrades)
- new car salon (you can buy brand new cars)
- liquids in car
- story orders (pregenerated like in CMS 2014) next to generated orders (like in CMS 2015)
- all new UI and easier controls (with rebind)
- pad support
- ... and much, much more
Official licensed brands coming up in DLC's:
- ... and more
14. Battlerite Royale
A Battle Royale Above the RestExperience the battle royale thrill from above in this top-down, skillshot-based Action MOBA game. Select one of several Champions, each with unique abilities and playstyles. Loot for items, prepare for battle, and fight to survive as the Death Vortex closes in. Will you rise above the competition?
Critically Acclaimed GameplayBattlerite’s lauded gameplay returns in Battlerite Royale! Wield total control of your Champion with precise WASD controls and land skillshots with cursor-based aiming. Keep your cool in the fast and frenetic action and you may come out on top!
Use Every AdvantageFind wild mystery potions, meteor spells, turrets, bear traps, and much more to aid you in your fight! Are you the type to keep quiet and hide in a barrel disguise, or would you rather charge into battle with your rocket boots?
Massive MapExplore the beautiful and diverse Talon Island, a location steeped in lore and mystery. Chase critters and experience a map 30x larger than any Battlerite Arena map. Don’t worry, you don’t have to walk from shore to shore - your trusty mount is coming with you!It’s Dangerous To Go Alone!Take on the fight alone or team up with a friend to prove your mettle. If your teammate falls in battle, find a resurrection shrine and leap back into the fray. It ain’t over ‘til it’s over!
15. Redout: Lightspeed Edition
It Is a 3D flight shooter with third person front view. provides comfortable play with easy
operation. the operating device can be played with the game pad or the keyboard.
the game system is arcade style, and each stage progresses nonstop. shoot down enemy
planes using vulcan and multi lock on missiles. there are 10 or more stages. .
16. S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (Shooter)
S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 is a fast-paced, action-packed shooter based on the Unreal Engine 3. The game features a wide range of game modes, tons of maps and a huge selection of weapons.
The game comes with regular content updates including new maps, game modes, weapons and other improvements!Key Features:
- Over 20 maps covering a wide range of locales, spanning everything from deserts through to winter landscapes.
- A ton of game modes – including PvE modes and the unique Hero mode:
- Single Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch
- AI Team Deathmatch
- Hardcore (increased damage, no HUD)
- and more…
- Single Deathmatch
- Cool weapons to suit every playing style – from pistols through to heavy machine guns.
- A plethora of options to change the appearance of your character and weapons.
- Special clan features: weekly rankings, clan logo designs, and of course T-shirts so you can show your allegiance in the game!
- eSports: The game's fast and competitive nature makes it perfect for eSports competition, with Gameforge providing full support to the community, e.g. with the specially dedicated area on the official S.K.I.L.L. website.
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
18. Zombie Shooter 2
Zombie Shooter 2 is an action game by the maker of Alien Shooter series. It also contains elements of RPG. This game is a continuation of Zombie Shooter.
The actions take place in a ruined and devastated city, where all the citizens became zombies. After arriving in this unknown city, the player has to find out what has happened here. To finish the game the player has to fight crowds of zombies and face the leader of the threat at the end of the game. Moreover, he should not miss his last chance to save the life of his beloved.
The user can choose the preferable game type: campaign, survive or gun stand. Also, the player selects character according to his taste.
As the game progresses, the main character’s parameters can be upgraded. While playing, you can gain experience, improve your skills and earn money to spend it on user devices. Zombie Shooter 2 implies a high concentration since the number of enemies reaches more than 100 at a time. There are at least 60 types of weapons to resist zombies. Among the armaments, you can find the sniper rifles. The player can also use auxiliary devices. For instance, radar or battle drones. Moreover, there is a variety of modes of vehicles. Besides, you have an opportunity to get medicines, if necessary.
19. Alien Shooter 2 Conscription
Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription is the continuation of cult Alien Shooter 2, which is a unique blend of two game genres - Action and RPG.
The Great War has begun! The world population capable of functioning is mobilized to serve in the army. Hordes of monsters are destroying the cities and capturing new territories. The situation on the battlefront reached the critical emergency point and there's nobody to help. Try to fight with the aliens as a private soldier from the regular army, which happens to be in the center of the action. The outcome depends on you!Key features
- Huge crowds of enemies, more than 100 aliens on one map at a time.
- Ability to upgrade the main character's parameters.
- More than 60 weapon types, including sniper rifles.
- Lots of auxiliary devices, including radar and battle drones.
- Several types of vehicles to drive.
- Three game types: Campaign, Survive, Gun Stand.
20. Sometimes: Success Requires Sacrifice
Sometimes: Success Requires Sacrifice, the title says it all! You get thrown into a dark room, with no light to be found anywhere! Are you willing to end your life to light the way for the next generation to proceed further? Play it today and find out!
Sometimes features a classic mode, as well as several minigames to keep you entertained! Several in-game achievements and a statistics tracker will accompany you throughout your journey so that you can see how sacrificial you have been.
21. IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Note! Multiplayer for Wings of Prey is no more supported!
22. Empyrion - Galactic Survival
Empyrion - Galactic Survival is a 3D open world space sandbox survival adventure. Build powerful ships, mighty space stations and vast planetary settlements to explore, conquer or exploit a variety of different planets and discover the mysteries of Empyrion!
Fight human, alien and biological hazards and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers. Play as a lone wolf or team-up with your friends, build new friendships, create alliances or make war to conquer the solar system.
Empyrion uniquely combines elements from space simulations, construction games, survival games and ego-shooters. In Empyrion, you can forge your destiny in a galaxy with infinite possibilities!Space and Planet Exploration:An absolute free-roaming experience awaits you: warp between planets, fly from planet to moons, land on planets and freely walk around to explore your surroundings. Discover the secrets of different alien races and tangle with the native fauna and flora. A sandbox full of different, vivid planets is waiting for you to explore!
Solar System and Open World:The solar system is procedurally generated and features several planets and interesting POIs. Each planet has its own characteristics (planet type, gravity, atmosphere, number of moons, terrain, surface, vegetation, climate, and resources).
Building and Construction:Build large capital vessels, small fighters or mighty space stations and vast planetary settlements by yourself - or download a blueprint from the Steam Workshop and customize it with your very own ideas of form and function!
Survival Mode:Get out of your escape pod, grab what's left from your ship and prepare to survive in a hostile environment. Food and oxygen are rare, resources are scarce, ammo is low and dangers lurk around each and every corner. Keep your eyes open. You need to be smart and well prepared if you want to survive more than a day on an alien planet far away from Earth.
Creative Mode:Just build and make your craziest dreams come true, without having to bother with food, resources or enemies. Join the Creative Community and upload your creations to the Steam Workshop!
Singleplayer and Multiplayer Play as a lone wolf in single player or join the multiplayer community: team-up with your friends, build new friendships, create alliances or make war. You can build yourself a comfortable home in a well-protected PvE area or face the permanent dangers of PvP planets to ransack their riches or conquer the solar system with your faction.
Wildlife and Enemies:Don't get mislead by the peaceful animal wildlife of some planets and the silence in space. Most of the animal wildlife wants to snack on your leg - and aggressive robot drones, alien soldiers and their guardians will try to hunt you down as soon as you are within sight. Fight for your life and deploy a range of weapons against fierce and obscure alien creatures.
Mining and Resource Gathering:For building and construction, you need to gather and mine resources. Dig down to the rich deposits of a planet or drill through an asteroid full of rare ore. You might also plunder alien buildings or scrap any structure you come across.
Extensive Crafting System:Learn how to combine resources and building materials to craft your equipment. Craft your stuff in your base or while you are on the move and equip your buildings and vessels with a range of different devices, weapons and gadgets for different purposes.
Hunting, Farming and Food System:Grow your own vegetables and fruits or hunt creatures for their meat to prepare yourself a delicious meal. Some plants help to create medical supplies while others can be picked up and consumed for first aid or to quickly settle your empty stomach.
Experience and Tech Tree:Do whatever you want - and gain experience points for doing so! Scrap that old stuff and use the points to unlock those shiny new devices in the Techtree.
Terrain Deformation:Each planet features a voxel-based terrain. You can entirely modify and deform the terrain: flatten it for your planetary station, dig holes to find resources or build a tunnel system to protect yourself. Empyrion is a true sandbox game!
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. Players ARE the content in this sandbox war game. Every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more.
Discuss on r/foxholegame or chat with the community on our discord server.
Player Directed Warfare - Every soldier is controlled by a player. Players ARE the content
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war
- Players drive every element of war, from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Emergent strategies and tactics make every part the war feel unique
- Your presence stays active in the world even after you've gone offline
Persistent Living World - Join hundreds of players in a shared, war torn universe
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Execute long term strategies that take days of planning, changing the tide of the war with minimal casualties
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for over a hundred years.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction
Realistic Tactics & Combat - Tense and cerebral battles that keep you on the edge of your seat
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your front line well equipped
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to survive
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage
- Top-down, tactical combat where skills and strategy matter more than stats or XP points
Overland is squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America. Every random level is full of close calls and hard choices, even though the interface is approachable and easy to learn. Manage fuel supplies, weapons, and other items by making the right choices on the procedural roadmaps. A road trip straight into the heart of the cataclysmic event that changed the Earth forever.
25. Space Pirates And Zombies 2
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
26. Project Genom
- Non-target combat system.
This system makes all combats truly intense and dynamic, allowing you to build your own combat tactics.
- Character development.
In Project Genom, there are no classes and subclasses, but you have dozens of development trees with hundreds of abilities in each, allowing to create a truly unique character. Whether to unlock the potential of the human body, to undergo mutations, to synthesize the body with inorganic tissue, or to create a completely unique hybrid? It's all up to you!
- Open World.
The huge responsive Universe with dozens of planets and areas in which anyone can find their place.
The world of Project Genom stretches for many miles, which means traveling is much more comfortable than going on foot. There is a wide variety of vehicles at your disposal: fast and maneuverable quad bike, powerful and secure buggy, glider hovering the surface, wings allowing you to fly, or even mounts. And this just starts the list.
Those who are not so willing to build up a team, it is still possible to have a partner. It can be a robot or a wild animal that you took a shine to during travels. Pets, as well as transport, can be upgraded, modified and trained to unlock new unique skills. A faithful companion is not only a pleasant decor but is also able to support the player in combat.
- Special equipment.
The game provides players with unique high-tech equipment, which is very difficult to get. Exoskeletons, organic coatings, manipulators — all designed to perform particularly difficult tasks. This equipment also has its own development tree and can be upgraded.
Each player will be able to build one's own personal cabin. The property can become the pride of its owner, as it can be used to display collections of weapons, equipment, pets and rare artifacts. The huge hangar is perfect place for setting special equipment and transportation service stations, managing the staff, as well as building your own spaceship.
When you build up your own team on your board, you will be able to travel to other planets and discover new worlds. Be at the helm and fly wherever you'd like to! Project Genom's Universe is huge, and it will expand in course of time, so to explore this world you will need a fine space vessel and a loyal crew.
- Crafting system.
A vast variety of resources allows you to create weapons, armor, medicines and other game items, discovering different combinations of materials. Using the same pattern, you can create the desired item from gold, tungsten, steel or titanium, having completely different final characteristics.
- Game balance.
In the world of Project Genom, nobody will be able to gain advantage for real money. Everything players can use is associated with skills that develop when a player use abilities or when something is done. If you see a developed character, it was done by one's own efforts.
DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. To Lloyd's misfortune, the dream quickly turns into a nightmare and all attempts to wake up end in failure. While exploring the darkest corners of his subconscious, Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
Apart from gravity-defying puzzles, Lloyd will have to use stealth when nearby enemies. He has no chance of winning in an open confrontation, since the creatures he will encounter are much more powerful and faster than him. Instead, he has to rely on careful planning to avoid getting detected.
28. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
Earth Defense Force's greatest hero in this unique VR simulation based on Sam Stone's own log files from his time as captain of the Battlecruiser Saratoga. Experience the missions that turned Captain Stone into the legend that he is today.Key Features at Early Access Launch:
- Tons of enemies – Hordes of attacking enemies have always been a trademark of the Serious Sam series, and Serious Sam: The Last Hope continues to deliver countless terrors in just one scene, harnessing the serious power of the Serious Engine 4.5.
- Tons of guns – Dual-wield miniguns, tommy guns, heavy lasers, shotguns, and an assortment of other guns. Oh, and chainsaws, too! More then 10 different weapons, including the rocket launcher, were available from the beginning of Early Access, and Sam's lethal armory was regularly expanded and updated.
- Planet-hopping action – Battle across treacherous Egyptian sands, in the pitch-dark under ancient ruins, and on the surface of Pladeon, the long-abandoned heart of a great industrial civilization. Early Access started out with two planets, each with four different locations, and more of Sam's adventures across the galaxy became available through updates. And that's not all - watch this space for more info on planned updates to the game.
- Dick's back, too! - Featuring the voice of Serious Sam, John. J. Dick, dropping one-liners as you drop enemies.
- Cry for Mummy – Defeat Mental's most powerful servants, starting with the Unholy Space Mummy of Gamma Pegasi, a huge, terrifying, undead monstrosity brought to life with dark magic - as dangerous as it is smelly! And that's just the first boss.
- Hyper-immersive realism – Graphics so good that if you die in the simulation, you die in the real world!*
*Might or might not be entirely true. But we tested it and we're pretty sure it works the other way around.
29. iBomber Attack
The legendary iBomber series returns but this time it’s time to ATTACK! Jump into your tank and get ready to blast your way around Europe and defeat the enemy in this visceral tour of destruction! With 24 missions full of explosive action to go at, iBomber Attack is a dose of high-octane entertainment that you won’t be able to put down.
- TOUR OF DESTRUCTION
From destroying Navel dockyards, airfields and secret bases to gunning down legions of flame-throwing soldiers, this is 24 levels of non-stop, high caliber, action.
- AWESOME FIREPOWER
Earn ‘Victory Points’ and collect gold to power-up your tank with Bombs, Bunker Busters, Mini-Guns, Flame Throwers, Rockets, Airstrike's, Supply Drops & Super Boost's.
- iBOMBER LIVES
Dripping with the quality gameplay, visuals and sounds that made the original iBomber games so loved, iBomber Attacks ensures the legend lives on!
- Tanktastic action
- Super smooth game-play
- 24 action packed missions
- Amazingly detailed graphics
- Collect Gold to buy Power-Ups
- Win Victory Points for upgrades
- Huge levels to explore and destroy
- The satisfaction of blowing everything up!
DISCLAIMER: This game is very physical, especially with larger gameplay areas. Be careful of your surroundings and make sure you wear your wrist straps!
Compete for glory in a retro-future world ruled by rogue AI. Equipped with only a paddle and your own skill do you have what it takes to defeat your opponents and earn your freedom?
HoloBall plunges players into an action-sports arcade arena inspired by one of the most iconic games of all time. Use your paddles to hit, smash and curve the HoloBall past your opponent to score. Learn and master skillshots to outmatch your increasingly difficult opponents.
- Responsive, physics based gameplay
- Evolving AI to keep you on your toes
- A beautiful environment inspired by Blood Dragon's cover art
- Leaderboards to see how you stack up against the rest
- Amazing Synthwave tunes by Dance With The Dead!
- Local Multiplayer: Play against a friend; A second player can replace your AI opponent
- Spectator Mode: Allows for content creators to have more control over what is recorded/shared
- Online Multiplayer: Battle against the best HoloBall players from around the world
31. Super Toy Cars
Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impressive tracks made of everyday objects and a bunch of power-ups that will let you destroy your opposition. Collect all cars and upgrades to keep up with competition while you progress in career mode or have a quick race either against AI opponents or against friends. You can play up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players online. Go and build your own tracks, share them with friends or play with them in your tracks. Super Toy Cars is big and with lots of options for you to tinkle and play with, but most importantly this game has been carefully crafted to be fun play and fun to race, either alone or with friends.
There are 16 different cars in the game each one with its unique handling model. You can experiment with them and play the ones that best suite your driving style and the different situations you'll find in our 12 tracks. Oh, and maybe you'll want to use different cars depending on which type of event you're playing, because we have 48 events in career mode, but not all of them are races! And if you grow tired of the tracks in the game you can always check what other tracks have the community built or even build your own and share it with our in-game track editor.
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
We have a roadmap in place for the period the game is going to be in Early Access. We are aiming for a final release date in the first or second week of May. We have roughly 10 weeks to that date and we're planning to do, at least, weekly builds with improvements. We'll be announcing what's new in every build in the announcements section, but anyway here's the planned roadmap:
- March, 3rd: Mostly bugfixing and online improvements. Possibly some improvements in the HUD and menus.
- March, 10th: Improved menus backgrounds, improved HUD, better and more consistent AI accross the game. Achievement icons.
- March, 17th: More effects and particle systems. Bugfixing.
- March, 24th: First batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 7th: Mac version. Second batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 21st: Linux version. All vehicles have, at least, 2 paintjobs available.
- April, 28th: Some easter eggs, and other bonuses. Maybe provide a first alpha of a vehicle editor.
Bear in mind that this list is meant to change and adapt to your suggestions and feedback. Although we can't guarantee we'll implement every detail and suggestion we receive, we'll do our best to react to community feedback and make of Super Toy Cars the best game we can with your help.
32. Brain In My Head
A nice little casual arcade about zombie murdering
Brain In My Head is a funny casual arcade shooter with stylish graphics.
Kill hordes of zombies and have fun!It's about killing all of them!
Kill waves of zombies to get a chance for Boss Fight. Use powerful weapons, player and stage abilities to gain maximum damage!Get rid of your free time in a funny time killer!
Weapons have two fire modes. Be creative with your murders - watch zombies fall underground, burn them or make a bang!Wireframe shadered game with cartoon graphics
Brain In My Head is shipped with truly indie game graphics, experimental art and design!
Try to relax and enjoy killing!
33. eXtinction (2002)
Deep Story Campaign. Protect the human population across an abundant story campaign, rescuing as many civilians as possible and taking down brutal opponents.
Dynamic Side Missions. Complete numerous side missions with various objectives, earning upgrades to aid you in your campaign.
Skill-Based Combat. Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to execute devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat
maneuvers to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
Interactive Environment. Move freely around a fully destructible environment, and use objects throughout the world to your strategic advantage.
Innumerable Battle Scenarios. Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play.
Skirmish Mode. Create unique battlegrounds and challenge players online to compete for the top score.
Extinction Mode. Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without relent.
Get ready for a turn-based tactical adventure. Lead your team of space rangers, discover secrets of the uncharted planet, defeat alien monsters, follow the story and upgrade your heroes with new weapons and futuristic gear.
Turn-based strategy in old-school style inspired by XCOM, Incubation and Laser Squad
Command your team and defeat enemies in intense squad-based tactical battles
Exciting story inspired by golden age of sci-fi. Discover uncharted icy planet and unravel the story about secret base of corporation Omega
Eliminate dangerous inhabitants of the strange planet. Invulnerable brontors, fast creepers, mutants and more
Find broken weaponary, repair it and gear up your team
Earn chips in missions and upgrade hero powersuits to enhance your special abilities
Find out hidden details about your characters in various dialogues on your spaceship
Search secret drones on levels and fill up your in-game encyclopedy about scientific secrets of the base
And, last but not least, face the cunning bosses at the end of each story chapter
35. Ben and Ed - Blood Party
Ben and Ed - Blood Party is a silly and gory 3d Platformer. Play alone or together online and survive deadly obstacle courses. Customize your zombie, create your own levels and upload them via Steam-Workshop.
Play as a zombie
Use the advantages of your rotten body! Lose limbs, throw your head, be transformed into a meat block, dance and more...
Play with up to 4 people. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together.
Build your own levels with the integrated level editor. Create a course, place traps and make life hell for those who try to complete it.
Customize your zombie. Make him or her beautiful. We have sandals!
Upload your levels to Steam Workshop and let the world die in it, or download countless levels made by other players.
36. Ukrainian Ninja
We are a group of friends that decided to make a game together, we have been modding for years before that for other games. We all come from pretty much the same game, and joined up to make this game, and support the Ukraine. We decided the name of the game because ninja's are cool, and we had a couple Ukraine's in the group (At the time, they have now since been busy with their lives over the time of development, and our team has shrunk.) However we press on, and have completed our 1st game. We are a team of 4 main members, that are working our best to provied the best entertainment for price. We hope you enjoy our game, and any questions can ask us anytime, we are really friendly :)
This is not the future you dreamt of. The Galaxy is in chaos, planets go rogue, and mega-corporations assemble Killsquads to raid whatever riches and bounty are left. Welcome to Killsquad: a hardcore action RPG done by hardcore RPG fans. A game that blends the best of the genre and presents a new universe for you to discover. Set up your team, choose your heroes, weapons and gear, and unleash hell on a fast-paced battle through hordes of monsters and deadly bosses.
HIGH INTENSITY GAMEPLAY
Killsquad looks like an RPG but plays like an action game. This creates a unique gameplay style you can enjoy with a keyboard or gamepad. Our focus is on short, adrenaline pumping missions you can enjoy solo or 4 player coop.
CHOOSE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR HEROES
Play as any of the four unique space bounty hunters, each with a class and a skill tree you unlock as you progress. Each is highly specialized, and has a set of starting skills and passive abilities. Then, on each level up, you get an opportunity to customize your character with new skills to adapt to your play style.
A COMMUNITY OF BOUNTY HUNTERS
Killsquad is a game designed for the community: contracts are offered in real time for squads to embark on. Sign up for a contract with your squad, or join other bounty hunting squads who need help. Compete with all squads worldwide to earn contract rewards and progress on the game Meta on an ever-evolving universe.
THE PLANET IS YOUR ENEMY
Our planets are built on the fly, so each mission is designed to be highly replayable. And they come with a selection of nasty surprises: from meteor storms, to minefields, from huge bosses to an assault by the Federation Forces, our planets want to make sure you understand you're not welcome here.
A RICH UNIVERSE
The Killsquad universe is rich and expanding: dozens of weapons for you to unlock, alien races you can browse in our encyclopedia, resources you can collect and then use to unlock exclusive perks for your weapons... and more coming soon!
Categories in common with Killsquad: Action
38. BATTLECREW Space Pirates
JOIN THE CREW, RAID THE WORLDS
BATTLECREW™ Space Pirates is a fast-paced competitive multiplayer shooter that offers a really dynamic and nervous gameplay.
Choose your hero, call a few friends and join in on the fun!
Each character has unique abilities (attack, defense, and movement attributes) that not only change the entirety of your playstyle but also the way in which you navigate the maps! It's up to you to find the one that suits you best!
Create your own crew of pirates and lead your team into intense and epic battles! Steal as much of your ennemies' gold as you can in Gold Rush mode or turn them into space dust in classic Team Deathmatch mode!
Between battles, dock at Tortuga, a space station that has become the lair and meeting-place of the worst buccaneers in the galaxy! Find new team members or invite your friends to play, check the leaderboards, and take part in the ongoing community challenges…
BATTLECREW is more than just a shoot 'em up - it's alive! Players can unlock new content like environments, taunts, skins, emotes and game modes by winning regularly-updated community challenges!Features
- Fast and addictive gameplay designed for competition: in BATTLECREW, games are based on skill and cooperation with up to 8 players!
- Gold Rush 4vs4 mode in which you and your team have to collect as much gold as possible to win!
- Team Deathmatch 2vs2 mode in which you have to kill as many of the enemy pirates as you can to claim victory!
- 4 character classes, each with entirely different playing style! A richly-colored cast of cool and charismatic pirates!
- Pirate Bounties & Pirate Points: BATTLECREW regularly challenges the community! Earn Bounties Points and Pirate Points (XP) to unlock new content (maps, skins, taunts…)
- 18 unique maps already unlocked, 9 maps for the Gold Rush mode and 9 maps for the Team Deathmatch mode. More to unlock by the community through our Pirate Bounties system
- Tortuga, the game community’ hub, is where pirates can meet, chat, check the game statistics and leaderboard, customize their avatar, check the community challenges, and launch games.
- Crews (Unlimited version only) - Create your own squad of 4 players for the Gold Rush mode or 2 players for the team Deathmatch mode. When your crew is complete, you will enter your own Tortuga.
- Tutorials & Training mode Player vs. Bots – BATTLECREW’s fast-paced action can be daunting for newcomers, but that shouldn’t be a problem anymore thanks to a tutorial that introduces novice players to the core concepts of each character’s gameplay and skills.
- 20 unique Steam Achievements are now waiting to be unlocked!
- Steam Item Trading – BATTLECREW now supports the Steam Inventory and Trading systems, where players can trade 8 BATTLECREW cards.
Website : http://battlecrewgame.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/battlecrewgame
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BATTLECREWGame
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/battlecrewgame
39. EVE: Valkyrie
- Groundrush, is the fifth major update for EVE: Valkyrie, is now available FREE for all pilots.
- Groundrush takes the fight to the surface
Groundrush brings the epic fight between Valkyrie and Schism to a brand new battleground: the surface of a contested planet. The fifth major update to EVE: Valkyrie introduces the new Solitude map, a secret Schism facility carved into the craggy surface of a remote planet. With its tight tunnels, mountainous terrain, and cavernous underground spaces, Solitude will test the flight skills of even the most seasoned Valkyrie pilots.
Experience the thrill of being an elite spaceship pilot in the sprawling sci-fi universe of EVE.
Join the Valkyrie, an outlaw band of galactic pirates, and take up arms to claim what's yours. Trade cannon fire for cash as you chase wealth and notoriety on the edge of space.
With a wide variety of ships, customization options, weapon loadouts, and combat styles, EVE: Valkyrie™ gives you the ultimate freedom to fly. Virtual reality space dogfighting is here. Welcome to the next life. Gameplay Details
- Full cross-platform online multiplayer among three VR platforms
- Cutting-edge virtual reality gameplay takes space combat into the future
- Competitive multiplayer action rewards teamwork and tactics
- Skill-based character progression and ship upgrades give you complete control over your pilot’s combat style
- Gorgeous VR visuals immerse you in the action like never before
- Stunning EVE Universe setting and deep backstory place you in a futuristic sci-fi world that becomes more than real.
- Battle for control of orbital shipyards, infiltrate massive enemy carriers, and outmaneuver your rivals in sprawling asteroid fields.
- Lead your squadron to victory in competitive online multiplayer, group with friends for co-op battles, or fly solo missions to reveal the mysterious origins of the Valkyrie.
Cold. Disorientated. You awake in a clone tank.
As you look around you see the frosted silhouettes of other pilots jolting to life. A memory repeats over and over in your mind. The memory of your death. Unknowingly, and against your will, you've been recruited - stolen from your previous life and re-purposed at the hands of a man known only as Fatal.
Using illegal tech, he is stealing the consciousnesses of dying fighter pilots and inserting them into specially designed clones at the point of death.
Rán Kavik was one of the first to undergo this process but broke away when she discovered the truth behind her death. She was not saved by the notorious Guristas, but had in fact been targeted and killed by them. As had all the Valkyrie.Tough, independent and driven, she is now waging a private war against her former clan as well as the corporation that she blames for the downfall of her family.
Today, Rán leads the Valkyrie. They roam the heavens in the dark, lawless regions of New Eden. Their survival is not certain, their enemies are many. But they are faster, deadlier and more unrelenting than anything out there. The Valkyrie have scores to settle and are dying for a fight. Join them in the next life.
Categories in common with EVE: Valkyrie: Action
40. Dark Raid
Saving the world from an alien invasion is in your hands. Dark Raid is a FPS Action game developed by an independent developer studio 'Vector Games'. Dark Raid is a new concept of mixing good old-school FPS game styles and new generation graphics and game-play. With the next-gen graphics and scenario, Dark Raid offers the players an amazing FPS Action game experience.
A research ship named S.W.A.N, receives an unknown signal from an unknown source while cruising throughout the deep space. The ship gets attacked and invaded all of a sudden. You're the only one who can stop this invasion and save the human kind from total extinction. Brace yourselves to fight with sinister enemies and save the world!
- Two different game modes, Single-Player(Story) and Multi-Player
- The Real FPS Action : Mixing good old-school FPS game styles with new generation graphics and game-play, in this game you will find the old-school FPS Action that you missed.
- Enemies with different levels of intelligence and fighting skills.
- Old-School Boss Fights
- Fast paced game-play
- Fast paced game-play
- Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture The Flag Modes
- Tough enemy bots
- Enjoy being a robot warrior and fight the sinister enemies without mercy
41. FLASHOUT 2
NOW WITH FREE ADDITIONAL CONTENT - MP3 music tunes and wallpapers (refer to game manual for details)!
FLASHOUT 2, the sequel to the highly-acclaimed anti-gravity racer FLASHOUT 3D is finally here! Get into one of many ultra-fast ships and use your arsenal of rockets, guns, bonuses and upgrades to fight your way to victory!
FLASHOUT 2 offers a fresh and addicting racing experience featuring a redesigned and enhanced Career Mode with story elements, massive improvements in matter of steering, physics, opponent’s AI, and other gameplay elements, an Online Multiplayer Mode and introduces completely new and exciting game modes, such as Destruction, Elimination and Versus!
FLASHOUT 2 also features high-quality colorful graphics, some of the best and most accessible controls to allow you to focus on pure action, amazing licensed electronic music and game controllers support! Additionally the game offers a unique interactive equalizer, that analyzes in-game music and accordingly determines, in real-time, what the visual effects look like!
Features and highlights:
- Amazing racing experience!
- Addicting and enhanced Career Mode!
- Free Online Multiplayer with different game modes!
- Licensed electronic music!
- 10 highly-detailed futuristic circuits (Los Angeles, London, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Frankfurt and more)!
- Dozens of challenging races!
- New and unique game modes (Destruction, Elimination, Versus)!
- Upgradeable, super-fast ships!
- Weapons and guns!
- Precise, fun and awesome controls!
- Many cool and useful bonuses!
- Clever AI, adapting to your style of play!
- Interactive Equalizer – music affects graphics!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- Several control layouts!
- Steam Achievements!
- Facebook and Twitter integration!
- Certified game controllers support!
- FREE EXTRA CONTENT: 13 MP3 FLASHOUT 3D music tunes!
- FREE EXTRA CONTENT: 3 HD FLASHOUT 2 Wallpapers!
- And more!
42. Zombie Bitcoin Defense
Zombie Bitcoin Defense is an action packed top down shooter about surviving the zombie apocalypse with a shop full of weapons and a Bitcoin miner. Test your skills against the onslaught as one of the few remaining humans on earth and build your base to last, because the horde will stop at nothing in this ruthless battle to the end. Will you survive, or perish like the rest?4 Player Multiplayer Co-op!
Enlist the help of friends and take on the infected with up to four players in multiplayer co-op. Play with friends, or strangers, and vote to start waves sooner.The Infected45 Waves 5 Zombie Types 4 Unique BossesMultiplayer Scaled WavesWeaponsFrom pistols to SMG's, shotguns to sniper rifles; mow down the hordes of infected with your choice of over 20 weapons, including assault rifles and rocket launchers. Don't forget to set a few claymores for good measure.The ShopAccess the shop between waves. Purchase much needed ammo, weapons and barricades to help survive the night. For the right price, you can even buy a turret. This is also where access to the Bitcoin miner and Skill Tree can be found.Power-Ups
As if you needed any more reason to kill zombies, each mob has a chance to drop a unique power up to help you clear the wave. But grab them quickly, as they won't last for long.The MinerUpgrade the Bitcoin miner to generate passive income each wave. Be careful to balance miner upgrades with weapon purchases, because income isn't worth anything to a dead man.The Skill TreeEarn experience with every kill and take it with you when you die. Its just like riding a bike, right? Keep earned skill points that transfer between games and use them on the 37 point skill tree to unlock perks and weapons along the way.Base Building
No one ever survived the zombie apocalypse standing out in the open. Purchase barricades and turrets at the shop between waves and build your base however you like. Don't forget to upgrade both your barricades and your turrets or else, just like you, they won't survive very long.DisclaimerNo real Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency, is used, traded, or mined in the operation of this game. Funds are safu.
Categories in common with Zombie Bitcoin Defense: Action
43. The Other Half
A Demon Hunter receives a letter from Daniel, a man begging for help against a demonic infestation from the mountain that he calls home. The Hunter, in a search for him through the cold and abandoned world, will discover a twisted tale of intimacy and violence of the past, and must use that knowledge to purge the demons from the once-beautiful land.
- Hand animated 2D characters on a cold and ruined 3D world
- Methodical combat that rewards patience, precision, and knowing the enemies intimately
- A one-sitting narrative of discovering memory fragments that showcase the beauty of the past
- Fully voiced dialogues and narrations
- Optional Narrative Mode for those who don't want difficulty to affect the pacing of the story, without taking away the intensity of combat
44. Behold the Kickmen
BEHOLD THE KICKMEN started as a silly Twitter joke, and evolved like a beautiful flower into the year's least-exciting and mostly-incorrect Football Simulation. It's football, as seen through the eyes of someone with no understanding of, or interest in, the Laws of Football.
Start at the bottom of the Big Boring British Football Spreadsheet system and grind your way up, gruelling match after gruelling match, to become the best at the football that anyone's ever seen, and win the World Cup for your mantelpiece.
FEATURES: Kicking, Passing, Tackling, Squad Management and Doing Goals over and over. There's even a full Story mode, crammed with overblown melodrama and inane decisions to be made.
TWO WAYS TO PLAY! Hate football? No problem! The entire game can be re-skinned at the flip of a switch into a Dystopian Future Bloodsport!
PLEASE NOTE: Kickmen has NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER and NO LOCAL MULTIPLAYER, it's Single Player ONLY. Please don't buy it thinking it's at all sociable, because it isn't. Why, you ask? Because I wanted to make a Single Player game, I didn't want to make a Multiplayer game.
45. Interstellar Rift
Interstellar Rift is a open world Starship Simulator with an emphasis on ship construction and multi-player interaction. Players will need to survive in a hostile galaxy with their own custom designed and constructed starship. Space is vast but you wont have to face it alone, other players will be able to join your ship and help out, or build their own rival fleet and fight you across the galaxy.
- Ship construction and design
- Procedurally generated galaxy with unlimited systems to visit
- Missions and factions
- Single-player and Multi-player game modes
- Fully simulated ships, with multi crew support
- Resource gathering and refining
- Player hosted servers with support up to 64 players
- PVP and PVE combat
For a full list of features see the Early Acces overview.
Interstellar Rift has been in development since October 2012. Conceived after years of inspiration from games such as FTL and Garry's Mod with the Spacebuild plugin.
Interstellar Rift is built on our own game engine technology called Aluna, tailored to the exact needs of the project. Interstellar Rift began life as a project called AGOS. Split Polygon was founded in march 2013 with a team of five and development continued for just over a year before the project was renamed to Interstellar Rift.
46. Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend
Meet the completely reworked legendary game loved by millions of players worldwide!
Alien Shooter 2 - the Legend is an ambitious follow-up to the famous Alien Shooter series.
It offers a huge game world, deep RPG system and a great variety of weapon types and equipment.
You're about to follow the mysterious story from the very beginning - the moment when the monsters appeared on the MAGMA corporation's secret base. You will take part in global battles for the survival of mankind.
Monster crowds - the distinctive feature of the whole game series - became even bigger, and the bodies of fallen beasts still remain on the battlefield.
With time, the variety of monsters grew vastly. Some kinds of monsters mutated and now present a serious threat to every savior of humanity.
To keep up with such a diverse alien army, the player's abilities were significantly expanded. Try upgrading the player to match your playing style and build your ultimate monster killing machine.
So again mankind is in danger! Who has the courage to stand for it, go through all the obstacles, unwind the tangle of mysterious intrigues, and maybe find love?
47. Bloody Streets
Bloody Streets is a brutal top-down shooter which will challenge you with areas swarmed by undead in a beautifully stylized and hand painted 2D world complemented by high energy rock music. How long can you survive the sea of monsters while pumping round after round of bullets?
You are a specially trained soldier who steps into the infected areas to clear them. Shoot enemies using various weapons! Throw grenades and blow them up! Knife to slice and cut them into halves! Use your rage power to blood out and dye the streets in red!
Game main features are:
- Hardcore-style combat challenge with so many enemies on the screen at the same time
- Maneuver through waves of monsters and slip through their massive crowd
- Use the environment as weapons in combat
- Fast paced arcade style action
- Unique art style with traditional frame by frame animations
- Dynamic music based on difficulty
48. One Hundred Ways
100 tricky levels to solve “One Hundred Ways” to achieve it!
The goal - make the ball reach its goal. Sounds simple - but it's not! To solve the levels, there are you will need to use some of the tools available to you. Sometimes you are going to need to think outside the box to overcome that really tricky obstacle. In December 2015 the game got a 15 level upgrade for more fun!Features
- 100 levels for maximum fun & challenging gaming
- Plus 15 level for more fun, released in December 2015
- 10 tutorial levels
- Modern interface
- Over 30 tools that make it either more difficult or easier for the ball to reach its goal
- Great difficult progression
- Real time 3D-Isometric view
- Steam Trading Cards
49. Astonia Reborn
Astonia Reborn is a free-to-play, classic 2D isometric MMORPG, based on the Astonia 3.5 Engine by Intent Software.
Astonia Reborn ran a alpha/beta server for almost 4 years successfully. We used this time to learn, update and test everything possible. Over 50+ updates were done in this time, some good, some bad but this was all a part of creating a good game to offer to the world on Steam.
To accommodate players from around the globe, the game utilizes server ticks to queue actions and animations from the various clients.
Players join the forces of the Astonian Imperial Army as a warrior or mage to train for battle, and protect their world against the invading demon horde. Characters gain rank and power, qualifying them for better and more powerful equipment, and later have the opportunity to become a monk, battlemage, or a member of the legendary Seyan’Du, and broaden their skill set.
Each character has the opportunity to find, design and enhance their own equipment, with hundreds of different items available to be found. Characters may take on different professions to help them create and repair their equipment, concoct potions to increase their skills or simply to receive favor with shopkeepers.
Players are offered the chance to raise their skills however they wish, allowing for a wide range of character builds with just a few class options. All players of Astonia have the choice to join clans that have been created by other players, or create your own, to participate in clan arenas for bonuses, and start wars to raid other clans for glory.
- There are 5 character classes to choose from.
- Attributes and skills can be raised whilst gaining experience allowing you to raise multiple stats while leveling.
- 50+ Different maps filled with content.
- 100+ Main quests, 100+ Side quests.
- Plenty of levels To be gained.
- Military experience to be earned to become a high rank in the Imperial Army.
- Player vs Player content.
- Clan Vs Clan content.
- A lot of equipment to be found based off a rarity system.
- Unique character building.
- Full day/night cycle and In Game time system.
- Auto-attack back system.
50. Space Ribbon
Psychedelic Space Racing
The year is 2132.
In the far reaches of the galaxy, gigantic space creatures have been discovered.
Creatures that vomit solid matter out of their mouths. Solid matter that is the perfect substance to drive beat up cars in a race to enter the creature’s mouth.
We call it the Space Ribbon.
In the fastest growing sport in the galaxy, be the first to chase down a giant space beast as it spews a completely different psychedelic racetrack out of its mouth every time you play.
Modify junked up classic cars and turn them into the fastest in space.
- Never the same track twice!
- Intelligent track generation combines procedural AI with great track design
- Navigate a twisting, turning, unpredictable racetrack as it appears ahead of you.
- Race your friends with up to 4 Player split-screen.
- 2 classes of car, with 4 in each class, each with different strengths.
- Level up your racer to unlock new and harder race modes including cosmic mode
- Unlock new cars and upgrades to improve engine, grip and slipstreaming