The best games like Dead Rising 2 are:
- arrow_rightLeft 4 Dead 2
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightGame of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightLife is Strange: Before The Storm
- arrow_rightRemember Me
100 Best Games Like Dead Rising 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (28)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (31)
- Android (26)
- macOS (64)
- Linux (39)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (8)
- PlayStation 3 (41)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
1. Left 4 Dead 2
Cooperative survival continues with a different set of characters. New survivors are making their way through 5 campaigns with an added ability to play through the story of the first game as well, using not only expanded arsenal of 20 ranged and 10 melee weapons but improved AI Director. Your surroundings and weather will change; enemy and item placement will differ from map to map, from difficulty to difficulty. New unique special zombies, placed in the unlucky for the player spot, can end your run.
High compatibility with community mods will allow you not only to add user-created maps but player models, enemy models, and even in-game music, which will help any player to create the unique experience on top of solid game mechanics.
Competitive multiplayer mods from arena survival to a head-on competition with another team of survivors are addictive and, in addition to the campaign, will provide you with hundreds of hours of game content.
2. METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a standalone prologue for the main entry of the series, Phantom Pain. As Snake now is the Big Boss, Ground Zeroes follows Peace Walker entry some little time after it. Considering that Paz Ortega Andrade has died, MSF starts to work in different ways when suddenly there is information that Paz is being detained by Camp Omega on Cuba. The situation becomes even worse when Ricardo "Chico" Libre is sent for rescue and being captured as well. Snake is now headed to Cuba to save them or confirm their deaths.
Still being a stealth action game, spotting system has been changed in Ground Zeroes, as now there is now meters, and the player must navigate through his eyes and ears to understand if he's been spotted. Reflex Mode is also added to the game. When the player is spotted, there is a little gap of time in slow-motion to kill the enemy before he alarms everyone around him. As well now the iDroid system in the game can be connected to your phones in order to have a look at an in-game map.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
4. Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City is the second game in the Arkham series. Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum, and Doctor Hugo Strange is capturing Bruce Wayne. Strange discovers the true identity behind the Batman and tries to kill him, but Wayne escapes from the prison and saves the Catwoman from Two-Face. Trying to acknowledge the mysterious "Protocol 10" he finds Joker in devastating state - fatal infection slowly kills. Joker infects Batman and every Gotham hospital.
Arkham City involves legendary Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil coming back as Bruce Wayne and Joker, gifting their voices one more time. Noir Gotham atmosphere is supported by a grim plot and very live surroundings. The gameplay is still concentrating on simple but comforting fighting system making fights feel very fast and intense. In solving puzzles and gaining a tactical advantage, Batman can use different gadgets, as Batarang or a grapnel gun. You can silently dive and kill your enemies and use your detective skills to find clues about villains your facing, becoming as close to Batman, as possible.
5. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
6. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
7. Life is Strange: Before The Storm
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a three-part episodic prequel to Life is Strange, an interactive movie adventure game. It’s a tribute to Chloe Price, one of the protagonists of the original game. While the core mechanics stays the same as you need to interact with items and make decisions, the key feature has changed. Instead of rewinding time you can use the Backtalk option - Chloe’s ability to talk out the opponent.
The story develops around Chloe’s relationship with Rachel Amber. While ditching the school with her girlfriend, Chloe gets involved in a drug accident. The game features characters from the original title and introduces several new heroes. The plot depends on the decisions you make through the game. The story has multiple endings with several changings in side arcs.
The game also features improved graphics, Chloe’s customizable outfit that affects her interaction with people, and the ability to change the environment with tags and graffiti.
Categories in common with Life is Strange: Before The Storm: Adventure
8. Remember Me
In 2082 memories and influence on people’s behaviour are just goods for sale, and "personal life" or "unique biography" are vestiges. Nilin, the heroine, can penetrate into the memory of people, she changes the past on which people base their actions in the present. Once she is subjected to a complete erasure of memory. She has to start a battle for herself - for the self that she does not even remember.
Setting, plot, design and lighting immediately evokes a masterpiece of cyberpunk - «Blade Runner». But the game is noticeably superior to the movie regarding «volume» of space, the sensation of «air» and «presence» in the game. There is an impression that you see the world of the game 360 degrees around you. Mimicry and plastic of characters are directed in each detail, undoubtedly dramatic, give a full impression of a play of live actors. It seems that even the movements of inanimate objects are filled with the same expressiveness - for example, the trajectories of a thrown pistol or splinters ... High level of directing and corresponding levels of design and graphics. A mass of significant finds, filling every frame with emotion and senses.
9. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake's American Nightmare is a third-person shooter game, a follow-up to 2010 Remedy Entertainment title Alan Wake. However, it is not a full-fledged sequel to the game but rather a spin-off. The game’s tone and style are much more light-hearted and comedic than in the original, and the color palette is significantly brighter.
The game’s story takes place two years after the original game in a fictional town Night Springs, Arizona. The series protagonist, Alan Wake, must defeat his dark doppelganger, Mr. Scratch to escape the Dark Place. American Nightmare’s gameplay is very similar to that of the original game; however, this time it is much more action-oriented, rather than story-driven. Its combat is centered around the same chief combat mechanic – focusing the flashlight on enemies on making them vulnerable to weapon.
10. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
11. Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a World War II first-person shooter developed by Infinity Ward. It is the first game in the series by the same name.
During the game's singleplayer campaign, the players take control of three soldiers from different armies: Joey Martin from the U.S. military, sergeant Evans from the British SAS, and Alexei Ivanovich Voronin from the Red Army. The game's plot follows their path from boot camp to the Battle of Berlin. There are 26 missions present in the game.
Call of Duty features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. During the singleplayer campaign, a briefing is held or a slide-show with commentary before every mission. In order to complete a level, the player has to complete several objectives in a chronological order. There are four difficulty levels in Call of Duty, they differ in the amount of damage the player can sustain. There is no health regeneration system present in the game. A health pack system is used instead.
The players can carry two main weapons, one pistol, and 10 grenades. The players can melee any enemy they encounter in the game.
At the beginning of the match, the players choose one of four sides: the U.S. Army, the British forces, the Vermacht, and the Red Army.
There are 4 game modes present in Call of Duty: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Search and Destroy.
The game's maps are renditions of the real battlefields, such as Sainte-Mere-Eglise, the shores of Normandy, Berlin, and Stalingrad.
12. Back to the Future: The Game
Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
Episode 1: It's About Time
Episode 2: Get Tannen!
Episode 3: Citizen Brown
Episode 4: Double Visions
Episode 5: OUTATIME - Finale!
Key Features Special Appearance by Michael J. Fox!
Christopher Lloyd and Claudia Wells return to voice Doc Brown and Jennifer Parker
Collaboration with Bob Gale Film, Trilogy Co-Creator/Writer
Back to the Future’s “first families.” The McFlys, the Browns, and of course, the Tannens – all play key roles.
13. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
14. Batman: The Enemy Within
In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman - The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
15. Dead Rising
Dead Rising was a specific iteration of an open world action horror game that is considered to be a beat ‘em up. The difference is that it’s a zombie survival with horror elements and crafting mechanics. The protagonist, Frank West, is sneaking into the Willamette to gather information on the reasons why is it being sealed by the National Guard. After landing on the roof of the big shopping mall, Frank asks the pilot to pick him up in 72 hours. Inside Frank learns of a massive zombie outbreak, and a threat of it nationwide infestation.
In order to complete missions, the player will have to explore the shopping mall and fend off the zombies. Frank has access to more than 250 items that can be used as weapons, ranging from low to high damage. Some of the weapons might have environmental properties, like being heated on the open fire. All weapons can be used a limited amount of times in order to make the player explore and search for random encounters, with struggling survivors that need saving, or “psychopaths” that act as mini-bosses. The game uses RPG elements, where the player earns Prestige Points that can be spent to improve skills and attributes. As a photographer, Frank has a camera that can be used to take pictures, that are rated and their rating score is converted into the Prestige Points.
Categories in common with Dead Rising: Action
VRChat is a massive multiplayer online game which allows you to communicate with other players in virtual reality. In fact, it’s a social simulator focused on user-generated content: you create your own world, explore and develop it, meet guests and start relationships. The environment you create is only limited by your imagination.
VRChat provides full body customizable avatars and emotes, emoji, and hand gestures for you to express your feelings. The game features multiple activities, such as Bowling, VR Karaoke and Capture a Flag matches. You can also explore the worlds created by other players and organize and participate in various social events, for example, start a dancing class or musical performance. The abilities are unlimited. VRChat works as a social network that allows you not only chat and share content but produce it in the form of realistic 3D models and take part in activities you maybe not have a chance to try in real life.
17. FINAL FANTASY XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a Japanese role-playing game, a direct sequel to 2009 title Final Fantasy XIII and the third installment in Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries.
The game takes place three years after the event of the original game. Final Fantasy XIII’s main character Lightning, appears only as a supporting character, while the story follows her sister, Serah Farron, and a new character Noel Kreiss.
The gameplay is almost identical to that of the original game. The battle system is presented as Command Synergy Battle. It is based on usage of Action Time Battle bar: the bar consists of several slots that are used to perform attacks or cast spells and gradually refills during the battle.
However, the game has some significant differences compared to the original game. The areas are more opened and endorse exploration. The party consists only of two characters, while the third spot is reserved for tamed monsters. The game also uses a random encounter system from previous installments.
The storyline follows the events of the XIII. They, however, do not connect to the other Final Fantasies so any chapter of the series may be played in unspecified order. The protagonists of the game are six youngsters who are trying to prevent the end of the world.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY XIII-2: Role Playing
18. The Banner Saga 3
Banner Saga 3 is the epic conclusion to a sweeping viking saga six years in the making. This strategic RPG, acclaimed for its strong story and compelling characters has won over 20 awards and been nominated for 4 BAFTA awards.
As the world crumbles around you, how will you survive when the Darkness draws near, and who will you trust with the fate of the world?
19. The Inner World
The Inner World – A 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you:
- Screamingly funny dialogues!
- Numerous tricky puzzles!
- A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!).
- A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- A wonderful comforting atmosphere!
- Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends!
- Five spectacular chapters!
- A story with more twists than any Asposian nose!
- Stunning cartoon-like animations!
- The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync!
- Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots!
- ... And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
20. Ironclad Tactics
Ironclad Tactics is a fast-paced, card-based tactics game set in an alternate history Civil War - with steam-powered military robots!Key Features:
- Includes the 'Rise of Dmitry' and 'Blood and Ironclads' add-on campaigns!
- No microtransactions! Unlock cards by playing the game, not by purchasing them separately.
- Experience unique gameplay, with rapid, simultaneous turns that blend the precision of tactics and card games with the spontaneity of fast-paced strategy games.
- Follow the campaign story through a fully-illustrated, character-driven interactive graphic novel.
- Collect cards as you play through the campaign and build your own decks to crush your foes.
- Play with your friends in the co-op story campaign or against them in skirmish and nemesis modes.
- Face off against online challengers in quick-skirmish mode, and unlock special cards when you win.
- Bonus! Includes a high-quality digital artbook, a printable papercraft model of an ironclad, and the Ironclad Tactics OST, with music by Evan Le Ny and Farewell to the Woods.
21. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
22. A Virus Named TOM
A Virus Named TOM is an indie puzzle strategy game developed by Misfits Attic.
In a utopic world, a scientist gets fired by a giant corporation. He creates a virus and names it TOM. The only purpose of it is to get revenge.
The game features 50 single-player levels in 6 different areas. With every completed level, the player disrupts one of the systems of the device that was infected with TOM. Each area represents one device which is used by humans in a utopian world. 50 more are available for cooperative play. The players objective is to connect all the nodes creating connection paths for them while avoiding the anti-virus drones present in the game. Sometimes, the player has to correctly turn the nodes in order to establish a connection. The enemies move in a repetitive pattern of traveling back and forth. While easily avoidable alone, the game gets harder and harder as the number of enemies increases.
23. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
In 2013 the Central Europe (Ukraine, Kiev) witnessed a catastrophe. Everybody was mystified by its cause. What happened was beyond peoples comprehension. Somebody called it the collision of worlds or the stratification of two dimensions.
The major part of Ukraine turned into the zone of paranormal phenomena. Numbers of people were killed. Those who stayed alive and managed to leave the zone told improbable stories…the zone lived according to its own laws.
• Fierce battles Fight and defeat incredible bosses using spectacular and effective system of fast-action commands. Finish your enemies with style!
• Professionally choreographed moves There are various ways to deal with enemies at your disposal: dual-wielding swords, one- and two-handers, cluster weapon and a number of firearms. All moves are based on real-world fighting techniques and were captured using professional talent.
• Intriguing, immersive story A highly detailed world where every character has his own skeletons to hide and reasons to fight. Experience a number of unexpected plot twists leading to a surprising conclusion.
25. F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
26. Arizona Sunshine
Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine is a first-person shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for human contact.
Developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus, Arizona Sunshine puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Handle weapons with real-life movements, freely explore a post-apocalyptic world, and put your survival skills to the test in VR - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before.
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Full-size campaign: Built in bite-sized VR chunks that together form a full narrative, the campaign allows you to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride.
- Free exploration: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Immersive zombie survival: Scavenge the environment, loot undead enemies and manage your ammo and consumables in a battle for survival more immersive than ever before thanks to VR.
- Co-op multiplayer: Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
- Unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR. Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there and take on the undead unlike ever before.
27. Before the Echo
Before the Echo combines elements of both rhythm and role-playing games to create an entirely unique experience. Join Ky on his ascent of a mysterious Tower, guided onward by a mysterious girl named Naia. Encounter deadly monsters and ridiculous characters, and discover the grand scheme behind Ky's mysterious imprisonment...that is, if you can survive the journey.
- Fully voice-acted, 10+ hour story mode
- With music by Ronald Jenkees and Michael Wade Hamilton
- Deep item synthesis and spell customization mechanics provide a full RPG experience
- Full integration of Steam achievements and cloud saves
28. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
29. Enemy Front
ENEMY FRONT is the first truly modern WW2 FPS, featuring stunning visuals, open-ended levels and a richly interactive combat experience that breaks out of the standard model of highly linear scripted FPS experiences, giving the player full freedom to own their playing style. Intense Combat, Sniping, Stealth and Sabotage – all are viable approaches for the player, maximizing player engagement and replayability. Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American Robert Hawkins, as he fights hand in hand with Resistance Fighters opposing the Nazi juggernaut in France, Germany, Norway, and during the Warsaw Uprising.
- Choose your own fight: gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping thrilling stealth, and deadly sabotage in the first open-ended WW2 game.
- Deal death from afar: use sniper rifles to decimate enemy ranks and pick off officers, enemy snipers and heavy weapons gunners with deadly precision.
- Breathtaking visuals, interactive environments and spectacular action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2.
- Choose your own weapon: full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG.
- Own the battlefield: combine reconnaissance, explosives and marksmanship to prepare, misdirect and ambush numerically superior Nazi troops.
- Engaging, destructible environments and advanced tactical AI means combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience.
- Highly replayable 10 hour Single-Player Campaign and 12-player Online Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology.
Paradigm is a surreal adventure game set in the strange and post apocalyptic Eastern European country of Krusz.
Play as the handsome mutant, Paradigm, whose past comes back to haunt him in the form of a genetically engineered sloth that vomits candy.
Paradigm’s unfortunate life begins at DUPA genetics, a company who sells prodigy children to the rich and powerful who don’t want to leave their inheritance to their poor excuse for biological children.
Something went wrong during Paradigm’s growing process and he was left horribly mutated. To save their reputation, DUPA dumped the hideous infant in a nearby post Neo-Soviet abandoned town, forcing him to fend for himself.
Paradigm didn’t let this get him down and found solace in music. He dreams of becoming the best electronic music artist the world has ever seen! Unfortunately his past is set to catch up with him and he must reluctantly step up as the world’s saviour. When really he just wants to finish his latest EP.
On his journey, Paradigm meets an array of strange characters. Some include: a psychopathic superhero, an evil sloth, a secretary knight , and a glam metal cult leader pug.
- Classic point [/img[/img]]and click adventure: Think Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Space quest, Full Throttle.
- Surreal 2D Graphics: Pixar meets Fallout
- Post apocalyptic: The year is 2026, dial-up is back in fashion.
- 70/80’s influences: Paradigm's world is what people from that era imagined it to be; large super computers, space age furniture and floppy disks that can save the world.
- Mature content and dark humour: Help the local drug addict and have a hot date with a toaster.
- Ugliest protagonist in gaming (maybe): Look at him, Jesus.
- Evil sloth antagonist: Who is a genetically engineered living candy machine.
- Glam metal cult: May your pants be tight and your excess be excessive.
The year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
- Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
- Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
32. Press X to Not Die
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this ridiculous live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- 25 unique ways to die!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
33. How To Survive: Third Person Standalone
single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…Features:
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges.
- Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
- Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
- One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
- Tombstones & Backpack extension.
34. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
35. Secret Neighbor Beta
Secret Neighbor is a Multiplayer Social Horror game set in the Hello Neighbor universe.
A group of kids tries to sneak into their creepy Neighbor's basement to rescue their missing friend. The only problem is one of the players is a traitor in disguise.
Playing as a child:
Save you friends from the Neighbor
Cooperate but don`t trust anyone
If you are lucky enough to play as Neighbor
The house is your territory! Use it to separate, scare and confuse intruders.
Use your gadgets to get advantage over the kids' team.
Gain trust amongst your foes and attack in the right moment.
Protect your basement!
36. Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
The year is 1947. The Nazis have been crushed, the Cold War has begun and Soviet agents are sniffing around the ruins of the fabled Tower of Babel. What are they up to? The CIA recruits renowned archeologist and adventurer, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, to find out. Grab your whip and fedora and join Indy in an epic globe-spanning race in search of the mysterious "Infernal Machine."
• Experience an action-adventure epic starring Indiana Jones.
• Whip, leap, run, swim and crawl your way through amazing 3D environments.
• Puzzle your way through 17 chapters of a gripping, action-packed story.
• Explore dozens of exotic locales, from the mysterious ruins of Babylon to the labyrinths of the Nubian kings.
• Choose all the weapons you'll ever want, including post-WWII-era assault rifles, Red-Army machine guns, bazookas, satchel charges and, of course, Indy's trusty whip and pistol.
• Outwit enemies including Communist goons, strange monsters, robot guardians and more.
37. Copa Petrobras de Marcas
COPA PETROBRAS DE MARCAS is the new release from Brazilian developer Reiza Studios, simulating one of the main series of Brazilian motor racing.
Petrobras, as the title sponsor of the competition and strong supporter of the sport offers the Game as a free download for all gamers and racing fans alike!
This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with 300 HP, FWD touring car models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia.
38. CASE: Animatronics
Welcome to the police department, where working late can lead to tragic consequences. You're John Bishop, a swamped-with-work detective who tirelessly carries out your investigations late into the night. But tonight you are pulled from your precious few hours of rest ,and a strange dream, by a mysterious call from an old “friend.” Turning your fight to find the truth into a fight to survive the night.
Your police department is left without electricity. The security system has been hacked. All exits are locked. But that is not the real problem.
Someone… something is following you. Red eyes shine from dark corners and the sound of shifting, clanking metal echoes through the once safe halls.. You know them simply as animatronics, but something unknown and horrifying is driving them. Figure out what is going on, survive the night, and remember - no one will care if you scream.FEATURES
- A tablet to watch the security cameras carefully. You will use a tablet to watch the security cameras, and you need to be seriously careful. Using the environment of the police station is the key to salvation and survival. Be quiet, be alert, move fast. Your only tools, the only things you can rely on, are your legs, your tablet, and a torch.
- Hide & Sneak. Use closets and cabinets to sneak between animatronics and try to catch a silent breath.
- Animatronics. The steel legs and arms will treat you well. Get ready to be confused by their abilities. Be prepared to react to the unexpected.
- Figure out what’s happening. Explore the police department in search of explanations. Don’t forget to listen to the world around you and keep track of the changes around. The only one that can save your life, is you.
Welcome to a future where the spectacle of fiery gib-deaths no longer satisfies the hungry, salivating audiences of flabby flesh bags watching from home. Fortunately the sport of PWND has rocketed to the rescue, entertaining luddites of tomorrow with spectacular displays of corpse defiling domination.
In PWND, the kill is just the beginning. In order to score, you must pwn by performing a close range victory dance on your downed opponents. But be careful! You’re completely vulnerable during your victory dance, so make sure your team’s got your back or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a pwn stack.
Situational awareness and team communication are critical for pulling major PWNage. Teamwork becomes ever more important as the stakes get higher and higher over the course of a match. Experiment with different combinations of characters to find the perfect combination of skills and abilities for your crew.
Included in your PWND purchase:
- 3 multiplayer maps designed for death-defying vertical combat.
- 4 characters with unique play styles and diverse strengths and weaknesses
- New character and map coming in September!
- 20 Single Player Challenge Mode Levels to hone and tone your PWN skillz.
- Pay to Win? F-that! Winning is up to you. The only thing we sell is stuff for looking good...
- Founders of Treyarch (that Call of Duty company).
- Veterans from Armored Warfare, The Evil Within, Borderlands 2: Mister Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sorcery, and many more.
- Leading YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and your favorite purveyors of gaming culture.
PWND is designed to be the fastest f-ing FPS in existence, where every match is a rocket-jumping blur of high-altitude action. Each character has their own set of skills for you to master on the road to victory.
The action doesn't stop when your opponent is crawling and wheezing their last pitiful breath. What fun is that? Big scores come from the PWN, a display of weaponized disrespect atop prone opponents. Rub it in, but be careful: strategy and teamwork are required lest you lose the war.
Swagger baby, it’s all about smooth buttery style in this throwdown town. Collect PWN stamps, skins, and gear to keep it fresh. A badge of pride for you, a mark of shame for your competitors.
VanossGaming, TheSyndicateProject, H20 Delirious, DaithDeNogla, Smii7y, Ms_Vixen, GoldGlove, MiniLadd, Miss Mae, and dozens more are playing PWND. What’re you waiting for? Join the party!
Lonely baby? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with Challenge Mode with 20 themed levels for some quality alone time.
Want more pwning? Don't worry slick. We're dropping content like it's hot; check it...
Categories in common with PWND: Action
40. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
41. Sniper Fury
The time for diplomacy is gone. We are calling for the best sniper in the world to join us as we take aim at evil, wherever it hides. This is not a game. There is no room for remorse here, so shoot to kill.
A STUNNING FIGHT AGAINST EVIL
• 130+ missions.
• Soldiers, armoured vehicles, air units and many more enemy classes.
• Next-gen “bullet time” effects capture your every amazing sniper headshot.
• Sandstorms, blizzards, rainstorms and other rich atmospheric effects.
• Shoot sniper rifles, assault rifles, railguns and top-secret weapons
• Gather components to upgrade your military arsenal
• Unique weapon personalization
PVP MULTIPLAYER CHALLENGE
• Steal resources from other players by breaking down their defenses in PvP Multiplayer mode
• Build a strong squad to keep your loot safe in PvP Multiplayer mode
EASY TO PLAY, MUCH TO MASTER
• Varied AI behavior makes each enemy unique and challenging to shoot & kill
• Extra rewards for joining the action in special events
• Connect to the game community to discover more content, more contests and more rewards!
• Earn a high enough score to enter a league and unlock rewards! Then check out who's top of your league on the Leaderboards. Guard your gold and secure your position using the brand-new SHIELD defence system.
CLANS UP FOR GRABS
• Join or create sniper Clans to team up with other players.
• Trade and share resources with your Clan mates to strengthen each other.
• The group Chat lets you talk strategy and socialise with your allies.
• Establish a home base for your Clan that members can help improve together. Clan HQ buildings can unlock loads of perks, including PvP boosts, Tier-5 Squadmates and much more.
• Prepare for a new game mode where Clans go head-to-head in the ultimate showdown. Declare war, weaken the opposing clan's Reactor Core, and pillage resources from them!
STORYYou just signed on with PAH Inc. Paranormal Activity Helpers Incorporated, yeah sounds corny, but the pay is great. They said you won't ever be in any real danger, and they have tons of work right now. Your first job is at some old haunted house. There is a broker wanting to put the house for sale, but with everyone in the town spreading rumors of evil living inside the house, he needs some proof that it is safe. He actually seems creeped out himself. Anyway, he hired PAH Inc. to check the place out. You can go check it out alone if you'd like, but I would take at least 3 more friends with me. Check the place out, and if there is anything supernatural going on, try to bring evidence back to PAH Inc.MYSTERY OF THE HOUSEThis house was built over 100 years ago. The owners ran a funeral parlor. They held normal funeral services such as ceremonies, wakes, cremation and burying the dead. The rumor around town is that they also offered a very special service, a way to talk to your deceased loved one on last time. Several people paid for the service, and after some type of ritual, they were able to speak to the dead. Something apparently went wrong during one of the rituals. A person from town and the owners of the house disappeared and were never seen again. Over the last century, a few people that investigated the incident never returned. A few kids sneaking around the place claimed to hear laughter and see a little girl in the window. There probably isn't any truth to any of it.GAMEPLAYIn Pacify, you will be running for your life around the narrow corridors of a dark, old house. There is a little girl that switches between good and evil roaming around. Different circumstances can cause her to change. Once the evil takes over, it will chase you and your friends all over the house. You must find a way to Pacify the evil and escape the house. As the game progresses, the evil gets smarter and faster.
Play alone in single player mode, or play with up to 3 more friends in multiplayer. In multiplayer mode, you can choose to play with or against your friends. Read the notes for clues about Pacifying the girl. Find and use keys, dolls, wood and matches to help you on your way. The girl can hear and see you. Stay out of sight, and stay as quiet as possible. Try different types of strategies to win.
- Single Player Mode
You can go in the house alone, but the game will be difficult. You must do the work of 2-4 people all by yourself. It is possible though and very scary to take on the girl all alone!
- Co-Op Mode
In co-op multiplayer, you work together trying to help each other escape the house. You can save each other from the girl by interrupting her when she catches someone.
- PVP Mode
In pvp mode, everyone is an intern for PAH Inc. vying to get a full time position. The person that does the most work gets hired. You can push each other down and get in each other's way. Pushing a player on the floor stuns them for 5 seconds and causes them to drop their keys.
43. Brief Karate Foolish
Here comes a new epic of live action fighting game!!
With 60fps smooth action, sexy and deadly guys fly into air and bounces their flab!
Legendary underwear "Black Briefs"...
It is said that the owner of the briefs rule the world.
Now, Brief Fighters from all over the world gathered and underground tournament for the Black Briefs has started.
Defeat mighty enemies, and get the legendary briefs!
A martial artist who pursuits strength.
To fight with stronger enemies, he decided to join the tournament.Tamano Hikari
A wannabe sumo wrestler who always loses match after cheating.
To achieve upset win, he joined the tournament.Nininga-Shimaru
A successor of the strongest school of Ninjitsu clan.
He looks like a berserker who brandishes cooking knives, but in his mind, he is a pure susceptible man.Kuranado
A famous assassin who arrived to assassinate B.Zoro, who is organizer of the tournament.
He can breeze light bullets from his mouth, but can’t control them(so wearing mask)
Lover of anime figures and dolls.Stretch
A precocious boy whose policy is health 1st, and underwear 2nd.
After trying various healthy items, he found briefs are the best(just became exhibitionist)
He joined the tournament to display his beauty to the world.Garigari-kun
A examinee who studied too much and lost his sanity.
He arrived at the tournament mistaking it examination(and still not noticed where it is)C.Gomadare
A suspicious person who call himself French and Japanese half.
To display his beautiful(he thinks so) body, he joined the tournament.Bonsoir "Nya" Nekomimi
A wild boy who has superb athletic ability.
Make a fetish of Nekomimi(cat ears) and participated the tournament to be a superstar of Nekomimi.B. Zoro
The emperor of the darkness who wears Black Briefs.
He has extreme power and ruling over the world.
- 9 characteristic, deadly, and beautiful Brief fighters.
- Finish moves by command.
Hands, Legs, breast, and Hips! In the brief Karate, every part of the body are weapons!
- Funny and stupid movement of the live action characters.
- Support (local) multi player.
- Free for all Briefs Lovers!
- This game is optimized for good old Windows 98, and may have some compatibility issues running under Windows 8 or 10.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer any official support for them.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
44. Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
In the darkest corners of the Caribbean, an old evil is rising again.
It's been years since Christopher Raven's family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil's Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monstrous quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.CONTENT OF THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with additional 60 minutes of playing time
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format)
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
- Exclusive Wallpapers
- A Brutal World: Dozens of missions and side-quests are spread across the 18th century Caribbean. From white, sandy beaches crawling with deadly wildlife to dark and stormy seas infested with pirates, the world is your battleground.
- Know Your Enemy: Hundreds of colorful characters await you; pirate gangs, cannibals, government factions and even ferocious wildlife all stand in your way as you loot, kill and pillage your way across the stunning archipelago.
- Fill Your Coffers: An extensive economic system allows you to make your fortune in a variety of ways; search for lost treasure, trade goods in local ports, gamble in taverns or head into the jungles for a hunting expedition.
- Only the Strong Survive: Upgrade your skill tree to learn new attacks and combos and use dozens of historically accurate firearms and blades in tandem with your fearsome hook.
- Scourge of the Sea: Handpick your crew and set sail. A wide variety of ships can be purchased and upgraded, and different ammunition types allow you to strategically cripple enemy ships for looting, or blast them to the bottom of the ocean.
- Every Choice Has a Price: The notoriety system allows you to influence the world around you; earn a reputation for pure brutality as you laugh in the faces of those that come after you, or show mercy while manipulating your enemies and turning them against each other.
45. The walking zombie: Dead city
The Walking Zombie: Dead City is our small side project about unlucky survivors in the world destroyed by zombie apocalypse. You will buy and upgrade weapons, kill tons of zombies and enjoy many different environments and boss fights. It also features online coop mode because everyone needs a little bit of human warmth and extra pair of gun-wielding hands in the world full of zombies!
Walking Zombie: Dead City is a first-person shooter with cooperative mode where you play as a rather immobile survivor of the zombie apocalypse. Don’t ask us how (you will learn in-game) but you lost your leg so there is no way to retreat – it is either you or them. As you progress, you will upgrade your weapon, unlock new ones and buy some grenades or medkits.
World of Walking Zombie may be a little bit too blocky to cause terror in your hearts but it definitely isn’t a save place. Your character learns that a hard way when he loses his leg while searching for important medicine. There is no pleasant apocalypse.
You will have to take your gun and kill all zombies that are attracted by the smell of your brain, defeat huge boss monsters and fight in the arena for amusement of last human survivors.
- Stationary shooter
- Online coop!
- Blocky graphics
- Gradually crumbling zombie bodies
- 30+ different zombie types
- Sniper mode
- Shop for buying useful items - medkits, sniper ammo and grenades
- Great boss battles
- Arena mode – killing zombies with melee weapons
- Many maps and 200 levels
- Upgrading weapons
46. Hazardous Space
Rogue-like 2d turn-based action game with RPG elements, where there is no room for friendly NPCs or safe locations. Using tactics, various kinds of weapons, and your character's skills, fight your way through hordes of enemies and try to get off the station.
It's 2115. Something terrible has happened on board the research space station Wanderer, and the former space marine Max Carnage becomes an unwilling participant in these events. To survive, he will need to remember his military past. Collect weapons, stock up on ammo and med kits, engage your wits and your tactical thinking. Because between you and the way off the station is a horde of rampaging enemies, who do not know the meaning of mercy or fear.
- Hazardous Space is faithful to "Rogue-a-like" traditions: there are lots of enemies, there isn't much ammo, and death is permanent. Just the way you like it!
- Energy is the main resource you need to stay alive. Use it wisely!
- A huge arsenal of weapons for taking out monsters.
- Develop your character's skills, create modules for your armor, and unlock new skills and bonuses. Remember, even after you're dead you can still get a nice reward!
- Levels on the space station Wanderer are generated randomly: so each time you play through is different.
- Intuitive gameplay. Although the game is a tactical Rogue-like RPG, it's not difficult to pick it up!
- 6 different variants to complete the game.
47. Machine Hunt
WHAT IS MACHINE HUNT?
Machine Hunt is a first person, fast paced, chaotic shooting game that is aiming to bring you the old school fun feeling.
Game pits heavily armed players against machines that have only one goal, destroy humanity.
The world of machines is dark, violent and grim. They will not stop until all humans are dead.
When an advanced weaponry base goes dark, George Flow is sent in to check things out.
When boarded the transport carrier, the mention of advanced weaponry development, brought back flashbacks. Flow remembered the day many years prior, when he was at school. He remembered sitting in the office and staring outside the window for his parents to arrive. He remembered waiting and watching and no one ever showing up.
Likely one of the most devastating sights was that of a police car driving up to the school. Its pace was slow. All George remembered was pain. His parents were dead. Gone forever. It felt surreal at the time.
His father had been presenting newest and most versatile combat robot to date. The real achievement of Artificial Intelligence.
The machines had rebelled during the demonstration. They'd killed everyone.
The carrier finally landed.
Everything seemed quiet and calm. One thing in particular. No people.
- 1104 Achievements
- CAMPAIGN MODE
- SANDBOX MODE
MACHINE HUNT is still in development, there are a lot of things we plan to add to enhance a game and give you maximum pleasure and fun.
48. Raging Justice
Raging Justice is a classic beat ‘em up game of epic proportions, dragging the savage charm of the genre kicking and screaming into the 21st century!
The city is in chaos! Crime and corruption is at an all-time high, with thugs wreaking havoc on every corner. It’s up to you to punch, kick and brawl your way through the deadly streets, to bring those punks to justice.
BONE CRUNCHING COMBAT: Rain down maximum brutality on merciless criminals in savage side scrolling combat! Battle your way through adrenaline fuelled 2D carnage with unmistakeable classic fighting!
ARREST WARRANTS: Choose between playing by the book, dazing and arresting your foes to gain health and complete level challenges, or take the law into your own hands, arm yourself and deliver a devastating style of justice. With hordes of brutes surrounding you, will you be a good cop or a bad cop? Be warned, actions have consequences…
WEAPONS: Unleash absolute destruction by gearing up with an insane variety of weapons! Smash through a bar fight with a stool, hack and slash through alleys with a knife or mow down mobs in a lawnmower! Justice has never felt so sweet.
LOCAL CO-OP: Take on the criminal world alone or enlist a partner, to aide you in some co-op carnage! All out annihilation is ensured as you unleash the rage within…just make sure your targets clear, or you may fall victim to the anarchy of friendly fire!
GLOBAL LEADER BOARD: Forget good cop/bad cop, remove your shades and set your sights on becoming the best cop! As the tensions rises, so does your score. Do you have what it takes to be awesome?
49. Duck Season
Summer 1988 and your mom has just rented the coolest new game for your Kingbit Entertainment System. As you play over the course of the day it becomes apparent something is different about this game than the other games you own.
Duck Season is a throwback to the golden age of 1980's gaming and movies with a hint of horror in a Spielburgian universe. Re-live a slice of childhood as you transported to an eerily familiar memory and play out the dark story that unfolds over a single day/night as your imagination takes over.
- Seven unique endings
- Seven mini games to play on your Kingbit Entertainment System
- Dozens of Easter eggs and hidden secrets
- Realistic virtual environments
- Multiple short films found on VHS tapes
- Additional mysterious sub plots
50. Muv-Luv Alternative
Muv-Luv Alternative is a direct sequel to Muv-Luv Unlimited, and is the grand finale of the Muv-Luv trilogy.
This page contains spoilers to the first game, so if this is your first time hearing about Muv-Luv series, we recommend playing Muv-Luv first.About Muv-Luv Alternative:
This is it. The chips are down, the die’s been cast, and the fate of the multiverse is on the line. Step back into the cockpit and prepare for deployment in Muv-Luv Alternative, the most critically acclaimed visual novel of all time. Just be sure to keep a box of tissues handy, because it’s about to be a bumpy ride.
This isn’t a cutesy high school rom-com anymore; it’s an epic tale of political conspiracies, international espionage, an alien menace, quantum causality, bittersweet reunions, genetic modification, and much, much more. Gluttons for punishment, rejoice, because once it gets rolling, there are no brakes on this pain train. It’ll test your limits, challenge your worldview, and by the time it’s all over, you’ll be so emotionally spent that it’ll be weeks before you can fully process the implications of what you’ve just witnessed. Fair warning, though: common side effects include feelings of emptiness, PTSD, and unrealistic expectations for any and all other visual novels.
This definitive release comes complete with a brand new translation, all-new CGs, additional voice acting, and dual language/ tablet support, so if you think you’re ready to take the dive, there’s never been a better time to strap in and see for yourself why so many readers consider this the greatest story ever told.The Story So Far
(PLEASE NOTE: The following section contains major spoilers for the previous installment in the franchise. Muv-Luv Alternative picks up where the events of the original Muv-Luv left off, and certain scenes will play out differently depending on your choices in the first game. To get the most out of the Muv-Luv experience, we highly recommend that you complete the original game before starting Muv-Luv Alternative. Click here to jump to the game’s product page on Steam.)
Three years have passed since the day Takeru, an unsuspecting Japanese high-schooler, suddenly awoke in a world not his own — a war-torn alternate reality in which mankind was on the brink of extinction, locked in a decades-long struggle against the ruthless extra-terrestrial invaders known only as the BETA. In that time, he’s been through an awful lot — enlisting in the military, meeting parallel-universe versions of his old friends, and even falling in love. But unbeknownst to Takeru, he and his squadmates were being trained to participate in a top-secret UN contingency plan known as Alternative IV — a last-ditch effort to take back the Earth via experimental technology. Unfortunately, however, development screeched to a halt when the project’s chief executive, Professor Kouzuki, hit a wall in her research due to technological constraints. With tensions rising, and pressure to shift gears from governments all across the world, the UN delegation opted to scrap the project in favor of its successor: Alternative V. This was humanity’s last resort — a plan that utilized all of their remaining resources to build a migrant fleet of interstellar craft, allowing a tiny fraction of the population to abandon the Earth in the hopes of finding life anew in another star system. Takeru and his comrades-in-arms were among those left behind, condemned to death by their fellow man.
But it seems the hand of fate has bigger plans for Takeru, because it’s at this point that he wakes up to find himself back in his childhood bedroom once again. Not in his own world, mind you — but back where he was first spat out into this hellscape three years prior. This was no dream; this was a recurring nightmare. But then it hits him: this is a second chance. If he’s truly been sent back in time, then he’s the only one who knows of the impending doom that awaits this world. Perhaps he can use this knowledge to warn Professor Kouzuki, and together, they can somehow find a way to prevent Alternative V from ever being enacted. And who knows? If he can change history, then maybe — just maybe — he’ll find the answers to all of his questions. Why has he gone back in time? Why isn’t Sumika here? And most importantly, what IS Alternative IV?Features:
- Linear Visual Novel - Unlike the first two parts, Muv-Luv Alternative is almost designed as a straightforward interactive premiere movie, complete with voice acting, subtitles, and intense music, perfectly fitting for a finale.
- Over 50-70 hours reading time.
- Available in three languages - Japanese, English and Simplified Chinese.
- The UI has been reworked, so it's compatible with the newest tablet PCs and touchscreens.
- User save data are stored in Steam cloud so readers can continue their progress anywhere with ease.