The best games like Dead Island: Epidemic are:
- arrow_rightDon't Starve Together
- arrow_rightSky Force Anniversary
- arrow_rightAlien Breed: Impact
- arrow_rightDa Vinci Pinball
- arrow_rightDungeons 2
- arrow_rightDEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
- arrow_rightRag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
- arrow_rightVikings - Wolves of Midgard
99 Best Games Like Dead Island: Epidemic:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (72)
- PlayStation 4 (92)
- iOS (47)
- Android (30)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (70)
- Nintendo Switch (51)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (32)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (7)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. Don't Starve Together
Don't Starve Together is surrealistic and grim survival game made up for six people simultaneously. Initially, Don't Starve is a single-player game with a core mechanic of going through various problems of your character. You have to sleep and eat well. Also, you have to keep your mental health all right and don't go completely mad at a situation, when these dreadful and twisted creatures are running towards you to tear apart. It seems like the world of Don't Starve is heavily inspired by Tim Burton, having a very grotesque yet creepy and bizarre-looking monsters and locations with an atmospheric soundtrack.
While heading to multiplayer, you will experience every single problem from a singles game. The game exploits pretty similar mechanic to Minecraft - randomly generated world, surviving as a top priority for the gamer. With the only difference - if you die, you die. Permanent death of your characters increases the grim and tense atmosphere of the game itself, making the process challenging and creepy. Just remember. Don't Starve.
2. Sky Force Anniversary
Sky Force Anniversary is a vertical shoot-em-up game developed by Infinite Drems Inc. It is heavily inspired by the old Japanese arcade machines, like the ones made by Capcom.
The players have a plane that they use to attack their enemies head-on, evading return fire. Multiple planes are present in the game, with each one of them having their own stats and gameplay. Every player will be able to find their favorite pick.
The primary objective of each level is to get to its end without getting blown up by enemy planes, as most enemy shots are fatal. The levels consist of a mix of challenging and easy moments with the difficulty rising with each encounter. There are several boss fights present in the game. There are also several side objectives. Usually, there are four of them: destroying 70% of the enemies, 100% of the enemies, saving all the people present on the level, completing the level without getting any damage.
Sky Force Anniversary features a very balanced economic system. The players are awarded stars upon destroying an enemy plane. These stars serve as an in-game currency. It is used for upgrading your plane or purchasing new ones. The amount of stars awarded to the player depends on the chosen level difficulty.
Unlike the previous title, Sky Force 2014, Sky Force Anniversary is not a free-to-play title. Thus it does not rely on microtransactions in its gameplay.
3. Alien Breed: Impact
Alien Breed: Impact is a part of the revival of an old game series, influenced profoundly by the Alien movies. After the last game of the series was published in 1996, reimagining the established format as a first-person shooter, the game was brought back to its roots, returning not only with the improved graphics, engine, and design but with the classic top-down shoot ‘em up genre. Theodore J. Conrad is a space engineer that has to restore the engines after the collision with a mysterious empty ship.
Alien Breed: Impact is an updated version of Alien Breed: Evolution that adds not only new designs for the enemy aliens but an entirely new upgrade shop. It has two full story campaigns for both single player and multiplayer. In the multiplayer cooperative campaign, two players are taking the roles of two other survivors, Thadeus and Eddie, that are trying to find Conrad and assist him on his mission.
4. Da Vinci Pinball
Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
Answering the calls for another stellar pinball offering, Gameprom presents Da Vinci Pinball, a pinball monument to the intellectual wellspring of Leonardo!
– Stunning graphics paint a landscape of mysterious symbols and interactive machinery, all rendered in Gameprom's award-winning style and brought to life with our own physics engine, praised for its realism.
– Race along the pathways of knowledge to bring new discoveries to Mankind.
– Medieval weapons, elements of architecture and geometry, mechanical components, and Leonardo's tank and flying machine are all there to explore.
– Embark upon the journey of the Renaissance Mind with Da Vinci Pinball!
– inventive mechanisms providing engaging and open-ended gameplay
– beautiful, high resolution color graphics (from the design team who
received the 2010 Apple Design Award)
– realistic physics and lifelike table operation
– original soundtrack and voice
– three camera views, each displaying the table in high resolution
– 3D (anaglyph) stereographic capability
– high quality audio with stereo pinball sounds
– numerous unique and challenging missions
– gameplay can follow a sequential plotline or be played spontaneously
– Invent the Bicycle - hit three droptargets
– The Path to Truth - pass along the accelerator and past the spinners
to a hole pocket
– Fire the Arbalest - activate the arbalet entry, then hit 4 droptargets
in the sub-table arbalest minigame
– Shoot the Cannon - hit all droptargets and enter the cannon
– Multiball #1 - knock the balls free from their holes
– Multiball #2 - knock the balls free from their holes
– Decode the Codex Minor - cross all lit symbols to illumine the Codex Minor
– Multi-barreled Gun - land in the left hole pocket three times, then
enter the accelerator
– Release the Helicopter - pass through the mechanical dredge and hopper
– Invent the Crane - send three balls into the crane trap
– Decode the Codex Major - cross all lit symbols to illumine the Codex Major
– Construct the Flying Machine - pass over all lit symbols to light both Codices
5. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
6. DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
The final word in fighting entertainment - DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round!
Two new playable characters join to make the largest roster in series history!
Two fan favorite stages make their triumphant return with updated graphics and gameplay!
With new effects and skin shading technology, the hottest fighters in gaming look better than ever!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Network Players 2-16
11MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round ©2012-2014 KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. & Team NINJA All rights reserved. DEAD OR ALIVE, LAST ROUND, TECMO, Team NINJA, and the Team NINJA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. Akira, Sarah, Pai, Jacky characters ⒸSEGA. Virtua Fighter is either a registered trademark or trademark of SEGA Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
7. Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic is an arcade-fighting game developed by Tarsier Studios. It came out on 09-04-2009. It was published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic on PlayStation 3.
Platform: PlayStation 3
8. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Fear the wolves. They are cold, they are hungry - and they will stop at nothing to survive…
Ragnarok. Legend has it that when the coldest winter descends, the Jotan will return to take their vengeance against the Gods of Asgard. The world is on the road to perdition and the fate of Midgard hangs in the balance. But when the Fire and Frost Giants begin to merge their armies, they encounter the clan of the Ulfung – the Wolves of Midgard. Bloody, but unbowed following the destruction of their village, this notorious band of ostracized Viking warriors are determined to seize their destiny and save the world. As clan chief, you must save Midgard from complete annihilation, and spearhead the charge to vanquish the fiendish creatures of the Fimbulwinter.
Fantasy Meets Norse MythologyTravel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
The Deadly FimbulwinterWithstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
Tribute To The GodsCollect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
Berserker RageLet your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
The Art Of CombatPerfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
The Power Of The GodsMake the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
TeamworkTeam up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
9. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN
Kept you waitin'.
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- is finally here on Steam!ABOUT THE GAMERevolutionary graphics, Overwhelming battle system!
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the newest addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals, especially the characters, have been redrawn in full 3D, tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect!
The game's battle system has also been revamped, with a central emphasis on it's core system, "Roman Cancel"! Devise your own game plan with this new system, and craft your own battle strategy!Clash of 17 characters, new and old!Starting from Sol and Ky, a total of 12 characters from previous Guilty Gear series take to the battle, along with 5 totally new characters having their first appearance in GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-! With Bedman, Sin, Ramlethal, Elphelt and Leo joining the fray, the fight gets more intense!
*Sin, Elphelt and Leo can be unlocked using in-game currency, or they can be easily acquired by purchasing their respective DLCs.Unique Game ModesLearn the ropes of fighting games through the comical episode of Sin and Sol in "TUTORIAL Mode", and try to challenge yourself to complete all the missions in other training modes!
Illustrations and BGMs can be unlocked in the "GALLERY Mode", and players can customize their favorite characters for use in "M.O.M. mode" with different moves from other characters, such as having Ky shoot Gunflame!
The new "STORY Mode" takes a unique approach of combining standard Adventure games with TV animation, blended together to unfold the lore of the Guilty Gear.NETWORK MODEPlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
Communicate with worldwide players in the new Player Match room and take to the seat for a battle! In addition, you can set an entry to the Rank Match queue, and while waiting to be matched up you can access other offline game modes such as "ARCADE" and "TRAINING".
You can also spectate other players' matches by entering their Player Match rooms, and take to a spectator seat!
10. Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
The Trine series returns to the magic of 2.5D with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete 2.5D gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike.
– Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
– Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
– Abundant skill trees. Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
– Completely revamped combat system. Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
– Enchanting soundtrack. Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.
11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f
Join Hatsune Miku, the world’s most famous digital singer, in an all-new Rhythm video game featuring selections from her popular songs! Experience Miku’s music like never before as you test your skills by tapping the buttons to the beat! Choreograph and create your own Miku videos in Edit Mode, and spend time with your favorite characters in their own customized Diva Room!
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is the ultimate experience for any Miku fan!
• Features 38 popular Miku songs, including Tell Your World and Black Rock Shooter.
• Over 90 unique costumes and 100 accessories for Miku and friends!
• 4 Unique difficulties for every song, to challenge players new and old!
• Over 90 costumes and 100 accessories
• Includes 38 popular Hatsune Miku songs
• Create your own Miku videos in 'Edit Mode' and share them online!
• Add Miku into your own photos in 'Studio Mode'
• Spend time with your favorite characters in the 'Miku Room!”
PS3™ system software v3.60 or higher, HD 3D display with compatible 3D active glasses and highspeed HDMI cable (sold separately) required for 3D features. Visit www.us.playstation.com/support/3D for details.
1MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Stereoscopic 3D compatible
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Categories in common with Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f: Arcade
12. The Solus Project
The Solus Project is the brainchild of Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong. As a one-man army he crafted the vision for the game and a large part of the game's looks. Sjoerd has over 12 years of experience in the industry and has worked for a range of large and small studios such as Starbreeze, Epic Games, Guerrilla Games, Digital Extremes, and many more.
The game has been in production since July 2013, and has a team of 5 to 10 people working on it.
Teotl is a small indie studio that was founded in 2010 and is located in Sweden. It released The Ball on PC in 2010 and followed up with Unmechanical Unmechanical on PC and iOS/Android in 2012.
The studio focuses on creating high quality and immersive single player experiences. The Ball won the PC Gamer USA Action / Adventure Game of the Year 2010 award.
Grip Digital is a privately owned developer and publisher of games for consoles and high-end portable devices, based in Prague, Czech Republic. The company was started by industry veterans who worked on games across all major platforms. Grip Games is working with the top independent developers to bring their games to console platforms.
13. Marvel Pinball
MARVEL® Pinball lets you relive the greatest moments of classic Marvel® Universe Super Heroes on a set of brand new pinball tables! Use your pinball wizardry to summon each Super Hero's signature moves in an epic pinball adventure!
MARVEL® Pinball features state-of-the-art ball physics, stunning visuals, social connectivity and exciting new features:
-Four beautifully crafted tables: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man and Blade
-Choose to compete against your friends to achieve the highest Hero Score™, or team up with them to really show off your Team Force™
-Exciting multiplayer modes, including local, online, and worldwide competitions
-New tables will be released regularly through the PlayStation®Store
-MARVEL® Pinball features three trophies for each table
Help the Marvel® Super Heroes rid the universe of villains, and be the true Pinball Hero of the day!
Marvel and all related characters: TM & © 2010 Marvel Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries. Super Hero(s) and Super Villain(s) are co-owned registered trademarks. Licensed by Marvel Characters B.V. www.marvel.com. All rights reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
14. Bionicle Heroes
Developed by the makers of the best-selling children's title, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, BIONICLE Heroes brings to life the characters and world of LEGO's BIONICLE universe. This brand-new action/adventure title for kids allows players to control the entire 2006 toy lineup of BIONICLE action figures, which features both the heroic Toa Inika and the villainous Piraka.
Battle and explore your way through the jungles, volcanoes, and deserts of the mysterious island of Voya Nui in this epic quest. In order to survive, players will need to master the powerful weapons and elemental powers of each BIONICLE character in order to defeat the Piraka and to solve the challenges and puzzles of this uniquely, interactive LEGO universe. Spanning over 25 different levels and 6 elemental zones, players will experience the ultimate BIONICLE adventure.
The Official BIONICLE video game featuring the entire range of the latest BIONICLE action figure toys including both the evil Piraka and heroic Toa Inika.
- Master the unique weapons and elemental powers of all of the Toa Inika and Piraka.
- Battle your way through the rich, interactive BIONICLE universe of Voya Nui which is made up of over 25 unique levels through 6 elemental zones.
- Uncover and collect unique LEGO pieces that can be used to upgrade weapons and special abilities as well as unlock special playable characters, such as the Piraka.
- Discover secret areas and hidden extras that provide an interactive world in which kids will enjoy finding something new every time they play it.
- Experience the simple controls and accessible gameplay design created just for kids and families.
15. Assault Heroes
Single Player, Xbox Live Multiplayer 1-2, 5.1 Surround Sound, HD (High Definition). Buy Assault Heroes - the ultimate arcade shooter! Destroy an underground lab filled with deadly contents. Blast your way through enemy-infested territory. Take out choppers, boats, tanks, and monstrous weapons of doom with your heavily armed 4x4 and speedboat. Battle alone or with a comrade in online co-op. Buy the full game now and unlock guaranteed nonstop action! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
16. Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
Their world is melting, and your Ice Age 2 The Meltdown pals need help
escaping the biggest flash flood in prehistory. Swim, splash and scurry
through all the action and adventure from the new Ice Age 2 The Meltdown
movie and unearth fun, laughter and surprises along the way.
• Single Player
• Dive into a huge variety of exciting
mini-games - like Sid's slippery sloth slide challenge
through the amazing worlds of the Ice Age 2 movie. And explore a few new
17. World to the West
World to the West is an action adventure game developed by Rain Games. It builds upon the universe of indie hit Teslagrad, which has been played by over 1.6 million people so far.
World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters —Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. Travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?Features
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets! Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe: a standalone followup where you'll encounter both new and familiar faces.
World to the West is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
18. Pitfall: The Lost Expedition
Pitfall: The Lost Expedition is an action-arcade game developed by Beenox, Edge of Reality, Torus Games and Beenox Studios. It came out on 18-02-2004. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Pitfall: The Lost Expedition on PC, Xbox, Wii and GameCube.
19. Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
The dynamic duo Jak and Daxter are back in an all-new adventure on PSP® that picks up the action where the previous trilogy left off. Whether battling Sky Pirates in a customizable aircraft or blasting Aeropeans with the punishing Gunstaff weapon, Jak and Daxter's journey will take them beyond the edge of the Brink – and into a war bigger than they ever could have imagined.
-The first ever Jak and Daxter adventure on the PSP®!
-Experience classic Jak and Daxter action platforming adventure.
-Try new customizable weapons, vehicles, and all new Eco powers!
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service, this item's use restrictions, and other terms of conditions located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by High Impact Games LLC. © 2009 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
20. Beach Buggy Racing
Beach Buggy is back with an explosive sequel! Drive into an action-packed, surprise-filled world of off-road kart racing mayhem. Race against a field of rival drivers, each with unique personalities and special abilities. Build a collection of crazy powerups, like Dodgeball Frenzy, Fireball, and Oil Slick. Unlock and upgrade a variety of cars, from dune buggies to monster trucks. Test your skills in 6 different game modes on 15 imaginative 3D race tracks, against a pack of tropical-loving rivals with a serious case of road rage!
Race shoulder-to-shoulder with up to 4 friends on one screen!
Rock-solid 60fps in crystal clear 1080p.
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
21. Gatling Gears
When the Empire begins its reign of destruction in a thirst for natural resources, it’s up to Max Brawley, a retired Gatling Gear pilot, to stop them. Together with his niece and his trusty Gatling Gear unit he must fight his way to the heart of the Empire and eliminate the destruction at its source. This product supports the following languages: In-game speech: English; On-screen text: English.
This game is a FPS game.
Operations differ in the real world and in Paradise virtual space.
The player who is private detective is asked to investigate Paradise Corporation by a police detective.
He decided to go to the place of the first customer of Paradise Corporation.
(PARADISE is modeled after V*lve corporation)
In the real world, player mainly explores.
Player explores the true purpose of the Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Zoom: Right Click
Jump: Space Key
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
In the virtual world of Paradise, player mainly fights.
Every time you plug into the paradise system, you may feel a strange sensation in the virtual world of Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Next Weapon: Q, E, Mouse Wheel
Targeting: Right Click
Quick grenade: G
Toggle help display: H
Lean: Z, X
Jump: Space Key
Turn off the mouse cursor: Right Click
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
To skip the cut scene, press the space key.
There are few conversation scenes, but this game emphasizes on atmosphere.
Select the language on the first menu screen. You can read the contents and the key operation explanation of the game.
When the "PLAY" button is pressed, the screen becomes full screen and the game starts.
The joystick and controller may operate if you set the key assignment by yourself.
All music is original composition.
You need a graphic board on your computer to play this game.
(The game is under development. Image and video uses the one of the middle of the development.)
Japanese government authorized Japan orphanages Foundation official sponsorPart of the sales proceeds will be donated to children's homes. Visit the official site for more information.
Previous work is here
23. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is an arcade-fighting game developed by Capcom and Eurocom Entertainment Software. It was originally released in 1995. It was published by GameTek. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on PC and 3DO.
Isao Abe and Syun Nishigaki scored the game.
24. Hyrule Warriors Legends
Bonus: Get a download code for a free Hyrule Warriors Legends theme* & new characters to the Hyrule Warriors™ game for the Wii U™ console ** when you purchase the Hyrule Warriors Legends game for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems in the Nintendo eShop. You’ll find the download code for the free theme and character set on your Nintendo eShop receipt.
The Hyrule Warriors Legends game is only playable in 3D with a New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL system.
*Free Hyrule Warriors Legends theme available for download starting 3/24/16 9:00 p.m. PT.
**Free Hyrule Warriors character set available for download starting 3/24/16 9:00 p.m. PT. Additional systems and software required; sold separately.
Cut down entire legions of enemies as fan-favorite Legend of Zelda™ characters using powerful moves as Hyrule Warriors comes to the Nintendo 3DS™ system. Control multiple characters to enhance your strategies and enjoy new story elements with playable characters from The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker, such as Tetra, King Daphnes, and more.
War rages as the delicate balance of the Triforce is disrupted. The kingdom of Hyrule is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time lead by Sorceress Cia. Now it's up to the legendary hero Link™ to face hordes of enemies and find the missing Princess Zelda™. Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which you can use to bolster each warrior's abilities.
- Contains content from the original Hyrule Warriors™ game, released on the Wii U console
- New characters and story elements based on The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker
- New character-switching feature lets you change and command characters on the fly
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Tetra and the King Daphnes for the first time in the series!
- Battle the fiercest Legend of Zelda™ enemies across Hyrule's most famous locales
Categories in common with Hyrule Warriors Legends:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
25. The Sims 3: Into the Future
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: a whole new world that exists hundreds of years in the future! While they are there, your Sims can build their Advanced Technology Skill in order to get the most out of future technology. Whether your Sims are cruising around on their hoverboard or jetpack, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or trying out attractive futuristic hairstyles and clothing, there’s a whole new world to experiment with and explore. Create and customize Plumbots with Create A Bot, add them to the household, and program them with a wide variety of trait chips that will alter their behaviors! Jump between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!
KEY FEATURES• Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
• Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
• Change Life in the Future. Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
• Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
• Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
• Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
Categories in common with The Sims 3: Into the Future: Strategy
“Back in the earliest days, there was no sun and the world was dark. The heavens opened up and stars fell like beacons into the pitch black world, and they were known as “Embers”. Powerful and wise druids of a primordial race, “the Lightbringers," roamed the land searching for this luminous matter. They performed a ritual of awakening to call the “Embers” out of their deep sleep. Suddenly the world became bright, and the veil of darkness was lifted. The Embers were the embodiment of magical flame, light, and life, but as word spread about the sheer power of the Embers, they came to be hunted and captured…and so the War for Ember began…”
A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected “Lightbringer” summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms – ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses – to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests
27. Dream Pinball 3D
FINGER-FLIPPIN’, POWERFUL PINBALL!
No room for a pinball machine? So what! With DREAM PINBALL 3D you can transform your PC or console into 6 different, multilevel, 3D pinball machines!
Clever gameplay, plus balls made of different materials – and each material has special ballistic properties that affect how those balls roll! A cutting edge engine gets the best out of this classic game’s optics and acoustics, including state-of-art particle technology, HDR and multiplayer 3D sound – and you get true pinball feeling, with a visible tilt function and the fantastic “Motion Blur” effect!
Hook factor guaranteed!KEY FEATURES:
- 6 pinball machines with different themes: Knight Tournament, Monstercastle, Underwater World, Dino Wars, Spinning Rotors AND the “Fantasy” pinball machine, linked to “Two Worlds”!
- Balls made of 6 different materials - steel, ivory, oak, walnut, marble and gold, all with different ballistic properties!
- Multiball feature with 3 balls and 7different camera positions!
- State-of-the-art Particle and Motion Blur effects and brilliant lighting effects thanks to latest HDR technology
- Individual sound effects, with speech recordings and music for every pinball machine
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 pinballers
28. Crash Mind Over Mutant
Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". A rejuvenated reinvigorated and re-eviler Dr. Cortex is back! He’s made up with an old ally and taking control of his life again. Cortex’s new techno gadget is turning Crash’s friends into foes and only our empty headed hero can save the day! Explore the Wumpa Islands like never before! - Free Romping technology gives Crash complete freedom! Play co-op with your friends! - For the first time Crash and Coco can play side by side Exciting new moves! - Dig and surf like the Bandicoots you see in day to day life! Humorous fourth thing completely not related to dish washing, fish cleaning, or aphid milking!
Categories in common with Crash Mind Over Mutant: Platformer
Platform: Xbox 360
29. Medieval Kingdom Wars
Medieval Kingdom Wars brings a fresh perspective to the grand strategy genre, combining it with a full-on real time approach, and daring to go where few strategy games have ventured before…Redefining Medieval Grand Strategy, by combining historical accuracy, a huge living and changing world, and historical quests, all in a real-time environment. Build your cities, wage your wars, serve your king, and experience siege combat with a degree of brutality never seen before
Innovative Real-Time Strategy with solo/co-op multiplayer mode, and soon to be added single player grand campaign
The bloody siege combat of the period, with numerous survival elements and brutal historical realism. Includes looting corpses and hunting rats to feed your starving garrison
Realistic, medieval siege combat with intricate stronghold construction, and over 30 siege weapons and units
Featuring the most detailed and beautiful maps seen in this genre. The world map covers all of Western Europe
- Beautiful and Dynamic World Map
- Incredible Historical Accuracy
- Complex Economic Survival Model
- Control Enormous Cities
- Weather and Seasons Change
- Powerful World Editor &Workshop
And so much more awaits you...
30. WARRIORS ALL-STARS
A battle of heroes where everyone is the lead! The very first all-star title of Koei Tecmo!
The rousing action essential to 'Warriors' series is powered up with new elements, such as open scenarios and multiple endings! Impressive assembly of 30 characters backed up by the original voice actors, and action that combines both familiar traits of the original series and new exiting elements like “Musou Rush”.
Furthermore, each character and their progression are drawn vividly, through special strengths and effects, known as “Hero Skills,” and the ways story and interactions change based on the battles they fight.
Enjoy the epic story of collaboration of heroes that brakes the borders of diverse range of worlds!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
7MB minimum save size
Character Designers: NOCO, Hidari, Hirotaka Maeda, Shintaro Majima, Tohko Mizuno, Yuugen, Yoshiku ©KOEI TECMO WAVE CO.,
LTD. ©2007 ArtePiazza Co. Ltd./KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. WARRIORS ALL-STARS ©2017 KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
Published by KOEI TECMO AMERICA CORP. Developed by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. WARRIORS ALL-STARS is a trademark of
KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
Categories in common with WARRIORS ALL-STARS: Action
Platform: PlayStation 4
31. Алеша Попович и Тугарин Змей
Алеша Попович и Тугарин Змей is an adventure-arcade game developed by PIPE Studio. It was originally released in 2005. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Алеша Попович и Тугарин Змей on PC.
Enter the world of Nickelodeon's newest adventure and bring the Barnyard movie to life. Battle the coyote invaders, tee up for a game of golf, target the bull's-eye with your flying chicken and race downhill on your speedy bike. Players will be able to explore a fully interactive, 3-D world and prove they have what it takes to be the biggest party animal of them all.
- All your favorite Barnyard characters from the movie
- Replayable action-packed games based on the wild antics of Otis
- Open-world gameplay through areas seen in the movie
- Unique controller functions - steering cars, swinging golf clubs, throwing darts, shooting a tomato gun at coyotes, and more
- Up-rez'd graphics including 60 fps, progressive scan, and widescreen support
- All-new mini-games and customization options
33. Razor2: Hidden Skies
Razor2: Hidden Skies Razor2: Hidden Skies is a top view shooter. The game has the style of successful classic arcade games, while using the latest technology to create great visuals and effects. An old-school game with all new technology. Razor2 has easy gameplay, while challenging your skills with hundreds of enemies and bullets threatening you all the time. The soundtrack is another great feature, Razor2 uses classic orchestrated music, composed especially for the game.
Razor2 includes ten achievements and world records. Do your best, and place your name on the best players ranking. Play hard to win titles such as the Destructor, shooting down 4000 enemies, or the "almost impossible" Ace Pilot, completing the game without using any continues.
- Shoot them up (shmup)
- Eight levels
- Fifty different enemy waves
- Incredible Boss fights
- Weapons and equipment upgrades
- Three difficulty levels
- World and local Records
- Ten medals and achievements
- Great graphics, art and shaders
- Easy and amazing gameplay
- Awesome orchestrated music
34. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Enter the fantastic world of Narnia once again in "The Chronicles of
Narnia: Prince Caspian". As the sequel to the smash hit "The Lion, the
Witch and the Wardrobe", the second installment of the Narnia franchise
will give players the freedom to explore the deep universe even further
while controlling various characters including all of the Pevensie
children, Giants, Centaurs and Caspian himself.
35. Implosion - Never Lose Hope
Bringing AAA console gaming experience to mobile devices.
Twenty years after the fall of Earth, the remnants of the Human race are once again faced with extinction. The time has come to justify our existence. A mysterious life form known as the XADA squares off against humanity's last weapon - the War-Mech series III battle suit.
Features: Stunning console-quality graphics, first-class voice acting and Hollywood-grade audio production. Full orchestral scores masterfully mixed by Grammy Award winner and "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy engineer, John Kurlander.
The most intuitive touch user-interface seen on the platform.
A vast arsenal of super-tech weaponry at your disposal, upgradable via the streamlined ARK Kernel system. Become the ultimate fusion of Man and Machine. Ensure the survival of the species.
- Using iCloud save after login Game Center at Options menu
36. Demolish & Build 2017
Become a boss of Demolition & Build company. Destroy small wooden huts and huge concrete buildings. Manage your workers.
Invest earned cash in your own land properties and rent them for profit in open sandbox world.
Use various hand tools, buy new machines and customize their parts for specialized tasks.
- Various machines to work with
- Open sandbox world
- Advanced destruction system
- Invest, Build and Profit
- Hire and manage your workers
Tower crane - deliver your materials to normally unreachable spots.
Bulldozer - this heavy machine is great for demolition of small structures, as well as trampling vegetation and flattening terrain.
Skid Loader - a small, but awesome machine. It can dig, demolish and carry loads. Just attach the required part to do the job.
Excavator - to do serious digging or demolition, attach a specific tool to the excavator arm.
Road Roller - useful for compacting sand and asphalt roads.
Pickup Truck - perfect to drive between contract locations.
Dump Truck - perfect for delivering sand or metal scraps.
Crawler Crane - comes with a wrecking ball, no structure will stand a chance against it.
Concrete Mixer Truck - if you need to pour some concrete on your construction site.
Cargo Truck - designed to carry wood, bricks and concrete segments to construction sites.
CHECK OUT UPDATES AND NEWS:
Categories in common with Demolish & Build 2017: Simulation
37. Shadow Tactics
Japan, 1615. A new Shogun seizes power over Japan and enforces nationwide peace.
In his battle against conspiracy and rebellion, he recruits five specialists with extraordinary skills for assassination, sabotage and espionage. But how much are they really willing to sacrifice in the name of peace?
Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period.
Take control of a team of deadly specialists and sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact.
The group is composed of very different personalities. Working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made. The characters develop their own dynamic and each member will have to face their own personal demons.
One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently, with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugen prefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus also forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. And the street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate. The mysterious marksman Takuma however, relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of the enemies from a distance.
The player has to carefully evaluate his options in order to master the challenging missions: how will the characters behave as a team? Which one is best equipped for each task? How can they best master the given missions? Come up with your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.
· Play as five completely different characters with their unique skill set
· Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
· Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents the way you want
· Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
· Explore beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era
· Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill
Recommended System Requirements:
OS: macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
Processor: Intel Quad-Core 3.0GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 570, AMD Radeon HD 6950, 2GB Vram
Storage: 13 GB available space
Categories in common with Shadow Tactics: Strategy
38. Alien Shooter: The Experiment
Alien Shooter: The Experiment is an arcade game developed by Sigma Team. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by Sigma Team. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Alien Shooter: The Experiment is available on PC.
Categories in common with Alien Shooter: The Experiment: Arcade
39. SoulCalibur: Lost Swords
SoulCalibur: Lost Swords is an arcade-fighting game developed by Project Soul. It was originally released in 2014. Bandai Namco Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play SoulCalibur: Lost Swords on PlayStation 3.
Platform: PlayStation 3
40. Trans-Galactic Tournament
Trans-Galactic Tournament (TGT) is an action-packed multiplayer battler that’s free to play and exclusively on PlayStation®4. Compete with or against your friends in three fast and frantic online game modes. Collect and customize your champions and prepare to battle monsters, robots and aliens in the greatest arena competition the universe has ever known. With a quick-to-learn skill tree and plenty of fighter combos, TGT blends strategy and explosive action for the ultimate experience in team combat.
• Free to download
• Try out new champions each week with the free fighter rotation
• Compete with or against your friends in 4v4 battles featuring three game modes
• Collect and customize over 20 Champions with 100+ Power-Ups, 60+ Skins and 30+ Weapons
• Climb to the top of the Seasonal Leaderboards and complete Daily Challenges for glory and rewards
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Network Players 2-8
2GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
Platform: PlayStation 4
41. Fur Fighters
Fur Fighters is an arcade game developed by Bizarre Creations. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. On review aggregator Metacritic, Fur Fighters has a score of 64. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Fur Fighters is available on PC, PlayStation 2 and Dreamcast.
Categories in common with Fur Fighters: Arcade
42. Robot Unicorn Attack 2
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
43. Royal Revolt!
★★★★★ "Best Mobile Game of 2012" ★★★★★
German Game Developers Award
★★★★★ Top 3 iPad game in US & CAN ★★★★★ “Selected a “Great game on iPhone 5” in 17 countries
“Royal Revolt is a gem in the App Store giving you a full game experience for free.” (Touchgen.net)
Royal Revolt is a brand new reverse T-defense game with beautiful 3D graphics and intuitive touch controls! Lead your soldiers to victory against your greedy relatives who have stolen your father’s throne.
★★★★★ How to play ★★★★★
• Use the simple touch controls to direct your troops
• Employ battle magic to heal, stun or destroy
• Upgrade your hero, knights and spells
• Conquer all 58 castles to become King
★★★★★ The story so far ★★★★★
You are a young Prince, sent by your father to learn magic at Bogsmarts, a boarding school for the spoilt and untalented aristocrat youth.
When you return after two years with a B.A. in Petty Magic, all has changed in your father’s land:
Your father has died and your ugly aunts and uncles have carved up the Kingdom among them. You throw a tantrum, but to no avail: your relatives suggest you go back to school and leave politics to the grown-ups.
But you are a man now! You sell your jeweled teddy bear, collect a few trusty soldiers and set out to KICK THE GREEDY BUSTARDS out of their castles.
Which are rightfully YOUR castles, damn it!
★★★★★ Press quotes ★★★★★
“Part melee action, part on-the-fly tactics, Royal Revolt!’s gameplay is the perfect example of walking the razor’s edge between new tricks and old staples.” (148apps.com)
“Royal Revolt is a gem in the App Store giving you a full game experience for free.” (Touchgen.net)
“Royal Revolt! is a must get, you really can’t go wrong with trying out this game.” (Gamerchica.com)
★★★★★ Join us on Facebook ★★★★★
http://facebook.com/royalrevolt • http://facebook.com/flaregames
44. Disney's Dinosaur
Disney's Dinosaur is an adventure-arcade game developed by Digital Eclipse, Disney Interactive, Ubisoft Montreal and Backbone Entertainment. It was originally released in 2000. Disney Interactive published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Disney's Dinosaur on Dreamcast, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Color.
45. Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL
Did you ever wonder what would happen if Humungousaur and Samurai Jack met up in a dark alley? What if Dexter took on Mac and Bloo? The possibilities are endless! If only there was a way to get all your favorite cartoon characters together... Well you don't have to wait any longer... Get ready for a Punch Time Explosion!
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL is a fighting game featuring characters from some of the most iconic shows on Cartoon Network. This is the network's first ever all-star brawler! Fans can go to toe-to-toe with characters from 11 of Cartoon Network's shows including The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Chowder and many more.
170KB minimum save size
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Categories in common with Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL: Arcade
47. Pokédex 3D Pro
The Pokédex 3D Pro application is a fully enhanced and upgraded version of
the original Pokédex 3D application. It includes detailed information about
more than 640 Pokémon from the Pokémon video game series. The Pokédex
3D Pro application also includes in-depth sorting, comparison and ranking tools, as well as comprehensive details about the moves each Pokémon can learn, and how and when each Pokémon evolves. Additionally, the application features augmented-reality capabilities, including the ability to take photos of Pokémon in the real world.
- Pokédex 3D Pro lets players see more than 640 Pokémon in full 3D and even hear each of their names spoken.
- Pokédex 3D Pro puts a national Pokédex in the palm of players’ hands. Players can search and sort in a variety of ways. This wealth of information will be useful as they play through Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2.
- Pokémon fans will be able to test their Pokémon knowledge in the Pokémon Challenge. The more questions correctly answered, the more challenges unlocked.
- Using special Pokémon AR Markers, players can compare Pokémon to see which ones have the best stats, set up battle scenes and even use the Nintendo 3DS camera to take photos of their favorite Pokémon in the real world.
- Pokédex 3D Pro includes a screen saver feature that turns your Nintendo 3DS into a Pokémon clock. Also, new backgrounds and background music allow players to customize the Pokédex 3D Pro to fit their own personal style.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
Categories in common with Pokédex 3D Pro:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
48. Cloud Raiders
Cloud Raiders catapults action strategy to dizzying new heights! In a sky filled with floating islands, you must dominate them all. The best part? You have a five-million-ton floating island stronghold to do it! Assemble your army of ruthless raiders and transform your island into an impregnable fortress of doom! Form clans with your friends and blast your enemies out of the skies! Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloudraidersgame Fortify your base with thundering cannons, cunning traps and spellbound artifacts, then lead your troops on sorties to fend off intruders and withstand hordes of skyborne enemies. Vicious pirates are only the first threat on the horizon, so quickly scatter their dastardly fleet to the four winds. Train an army of axe-brandishing marauders, grenade-lobbing bombardiers, fire-breathing dragons, and many more fearsome warriors to take the fight to your foes!
- Millions of strategies, but just one goal: Grab the other guy's loot!
- Form clans and fight for global dominance! Battle your way to ranked-PvP glory!
- Charge through an epic campaign across Floating Fortresses, Pirate Rafts, and other exciting airborne battles!
- Pit your army against legendary bosses and pirate overlords! Rumor has it giant golems roam the cloud forests, but those are just tall-tales... right?
- Summon powerful new units every week to fight by your side!
- Protect your base with powerful cannons, cunning traps and other fortifications! Rally your troops from their bunkers to meet your attackers head on!
- Unlock the full potential of your warriors, spells and heroes by upgrading them in the laboratory!
- Brew your own buffs to get an edge on the battlefield! Just don’t let your bombardiers near the brewery... that’s an accident just waiting to happen!
- Call in devastating cannon salvos from your Battle Carrier! Unlock new ammo upgrades to obliterate your opponents!
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIhq3D2OYk
50. Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE WWII AIR COMBAT GAME!
You’ll participate in visceral dogfights, protect cities and fleets, bomb enemy structures and even fly through tunnels. Everything is set up in accurately recreated real life locations like Pearl Harbor, Coast of Dover, Midway, Germany and France.
Take off and land on landing strips and carriers. You will fly in fully recreated cities with realistic weather, accurate atmospheric scattering with aerial perspective and highly detailed planes with interactive cockpits.
Huge historic Fleet
Fly highly detailed WWII top aces planes. Watch the progressive damage affecting planes and finally being shredded into pieces.
Huge Collection Of Cross-platform Online Modes
Invite your friends to play online! Choose between cooperative and competitive modes: Survival, Last Man Standing, Free Flight, Free for All, Team Match, Capture the Flag and Defend the base. Play with your friends regardless of the platform (available on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux).
- 3 singleplayer campaigns with a total of 17 missions, recreating historical events from WW2.
- 5 tutorials explaining how to play the game
- online internet multiplayer and local LAN multiplayer
- 29 planes each with 3 different stat versions (meaning 87 planes, all included in the game, no DLC)
- 8 different play modes, accessible either in multiplayer or singleplayer (against AI bots)
- endless mode (survival) against the AI bots, alone or with your friends
- exploration mode with no enemies
- customizable plane weapons (10 weapons plus acrobatic smoke)
- customizable plane paint job
- support for gamepads and joysticks (simple or HOTAS setup)
- fully customizable controls