The best games like Dead Cells are:
- arrow_rightSpec Ops: The Line
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightThe Swapper
- arrow_rightKingdom: Classic
100 Best Games Like Dead Cells:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (51)
- PlayStation 4 (66)
- iOS (47)
- Android (23)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (63)
- Nintendo Switch (49)
- Nintendo 3DS (13)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- PlayStation 3 (30)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (17)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (15)
- Wii (6)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Spec Ops: The Line
The Line is the tenth entry into the Spec Ops series, as well as a modernized reboot. Following the worst recorded sandstorms in Dubai, Captain Martin Walker was sent to investigate the events that took place in the city, after it was cut off from all transport and communication. So now the squad of the elite soldiers has to discover, what was meant by the last message they received from the dense wall of raging sand.
Spec Ops: The Line places the attention on the squad mechanics, where players can give orders to the NPCs, accompanying the player during the game. Aside from the single-player story campaign, players can join the multiplayer matches, which may vary from the solo/team deathmatch to “King of the Hill” type matches. Cooperative missions for two players have been added shortly after the game release. The single player campaign allows players to experiment with the weapons, carrying two at a time and use the environments to their advantage, using hazardous sandstorm to clear-out the enemies.
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
Furi is a game that consists of boss fights. It is set in a neon-bright futuristic world with some elements of traditional Japanese aesthetics. The game is accompanied by a synthwave soundtrack recorded by several popular electronic artists including Carpenter Brut.
The player assumes the role of the Stranger, a white-haired samurai wearing a red cloak. The Stranger was kept as a prisoner on an orbital station until he was released from his cell by an unknown benefactor wearing a bunny suit. The protagonist, now armed with a plasma gun and a katana, has to fight his way to freedom through a series of levels, each of them containing only one enemy, a boss who guards Stranger's prison. Each battle is preceded by a cutscene that further reveals the plot, and each boss requires a unique approach.
The game is played in an isometric top-down view. The combat system is very simple, it includes no combos and consists of only four basic movements. The Stranger can slash with his sword, fire his gun, block an incoming attack or dash forward to avoid it. Each action can be made more powerful by holding its button for several seconds, although it slows down your movement.
Quest, very close to the original canon of the genre. The game has a minimum of hints, and puzzle solving is often very unobvious.
The plot of the game moves forward with the actions of the main character - Rufus, who lives on the planet of Deponia, long ago turned into a dump. Rufus dreams of moving to Elysium - a planet where life is entirely different.
He calls himself an inventor, but his ability to invent is very doubtful, like his successes in life in general. He lives in the home of his ex-girlfriend and does not do anything useful. Nevertheless, one day he manages to get on the ship of the organisation "Organnon", to get on Elysium. He meets on this ship a girl from Elysium, but when trying to protect her in a conflict with the owners of the ship accidentally pushes her off the ship. The girl flies down and falls on Deponia. Then the intrigue begins, the locals build their plans for the girl, and Rufus returns to Deponia and, as it turns out, has romantic feelings for the girl (and still wants to get to Elysium). In all this takes part the mayor of the city and many other residents, as well as robots. The girl herself lost her memory of the fall, and the members of the Organnon have an intention to blow up Deponia.
6. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
7. The Swapper
The Swapper is a classical platform game with several elements of Metroidvania focused on solving puzzles. The game follows a female astronaut stranded on the abandoned space research station in a science-fictional universe. Completing the game players will be able to learn more about the fate of researches and to restore the sequence of events held aboard the station. Players assume the role of the protagonist, as she tries to clarify the mystery of a unique item, which allows her to clone herself and to transfer the mind to the clone. Therefore, the cloning ability is a basic game mechanic that helps the player to solve puzzles and complete levels. The gameplay features traditional side-scrolling platformers’ elements: players control the 2D action from the third-person perspective. In the course of the completion, players are going to face obstacles of varying degrees of complexity ranging from simple barriers (however inaccessible for clones) to higher platforms or even gravity shutdowns.
8. Kingdom: Classic
The game began to be called the Kingdom Classic after the release of the game Kingdom: New Lands, and before that was called simply Kingdom.
Wise Rulers know their kingdom will fall,
Brave Rulers do not despair.
Great Rulers know their riches can rule,
And spend every coin with great care.
In Kingdom, each coin spent can tip the balance between prosperity and decay. Attend to your domain, border to border, or venture into the wild to discover its wonders and its threats. Master the land, build your defenses, and when the darkness comes, stand with your people, crown on your head, until the very end.
Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a king or queen atop their horse and enter a procedurally generated realm primed to sustain a kingdom, then toss gold to peasants and turn them into your loyal subjects in order to make your kingdom flourish. Protect your domain at night from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown, and explore the nearby, mysterious forests to discover curious and cryptic artifacts to aid your kingdom.
9. Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
10. SteamWorld Heist
Steamworld Heist is a pirate-themed turn-based strategy with shooter and platformer elements. You take on the role of a pirate captain, Piper, as she recruits robots and leads them through space to capture enemy ships. The game has a side-scrolling perspective, and most levels are procedurally generated.
The main resource in the game’s universe is water, and all power try to get it. But unexpectedly one more side appears in this conflict: aggressive steambots that attack people. Only Piper can find out what’s happening and save the world.
To fulfill your mission, you need to form a team of robots to fight by your side. There’s a huge variety of potential crew members that can be found in different parts of the galaxy. To recruit them you spend water or reputation points you get completing missions. Every soldier has unique abilities and specialization that upgrade through the game. Battles are made in a classical turn-based manner with a realistic physics model that features ricochets, laser sights and bomb throwing.
11. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
12. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
13. The Swindle
All the buildings you’ll be robbing are randomly-generated, so you’ll never get the same level twice.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
Claire is alone, lost, and hunted. The world has quickly becomes shrouded in darkness with unseen threats stalking Claire from the shadows. Aided by her dog and armed only with a flashlight, Claire must conquer her fear and find her comatose mother. However, there are others lost in the darkness seeking salvation. Claire must decide who she is going to save. With every choice she'll begin to discover who she really is and whether she deserves to be saved herself.
-Play as Claire and explore multiple levels accompanied by your dog, Anubis.
- Use a lighter or a mouse-controlled flashlight to explore an increasingly dark world.
-Contend with the panic system, a system that increases the scariness of the environment as fear tightens its grip on Claire.
-Fight back Claire’s fear and stay alert with items scavenged from the dark corners of the world.
-Find others lost in the darkness, help them and decide to save them or leave them be.
-Multiple endings determined by plot choices and interactions with the others.
-Multiple difficulty settings, including “Nightmare” where Claire can literally be scared to death.
-New Game + allows you to keep your items and ramp up the difficulty.
15. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
16. Kingdom: Two Crowns
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
17. The Mooseman
Welcome to the mysterious world of ancient myth, based on finno-ugric culture of bygone pagan times.
Long-long time ago the world was created out of an egg-shell by a god named Yen. In the murky depths of the endless ocean the Lower World was born. The Middle World was made for the men to dwell, and the Upper World was were the ancient gods would reside. Multitudes of spirits dwell among the layers of creation, guarding their secrets in the dark. Embark on a journey through all the worlds of ancient myth, find artefacts of Chud' tribes and solve all the mysteries of finno-ugric tales.
You are the Mooseman and you have the ability to see all that is hidden to the mortal eye. You are about to visit three layers of this universe - the first one is the Lower World where the spirits of the dead reside.
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
- Don't expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
- Find all the artefacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
18. Castle of Illusion
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. With all-new HD graphics and gameplay, Castle of Illusion brings Mickey and his world to life in this magical Disney adventure! When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusion to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
- Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis.
- Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures.
- Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions.
- Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
19. Mega Man 11
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man.
20. Death Road to Canada
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
21. EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
Don’t let the cute cartoonish art style fool you. This game is challenging. True fans of the JRPG genre will love it, casual players may want to look elsewhere. Invest the time, and EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will reward you with a depth in gameplay that will test the most strategic of players.
Discover Your Hero Within
Embark on a journey to save the beautiful world of Umbra, a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago. What started as a mission to rescue Amon’s uncle from the clutches of an ancient cult, soon spirals into an adventure that was centuries in the making. You must bring together this group of unlikely heroes to stop the ruinous past from repeating itself.
Explore the magical world of Umbra and discover places lost in the past to uncover the secrets of the Earthlock Artifact.
Unite this band of heroes, all with their own journeys of self discovery and venture into the world to save the planet from the growing evil within. Mix up your strategy to beat your enemies using two different stances per character, and build your characters' battle bond to unleash powerful abilities or unique perks.
Your Own Secret Island
Take a break from adventure and escape to your own home island. Here you can harvest magical ingredients and craft helpful items and perks.
The Talent Table
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic features a unique talent board system; a refreshing take on the classic skill tree. This board gives you complete control over your player's strengths and weaknesses. You can swap talents on and off the board, allowing you to finely tune each character to your desired playing style. The talent board also features “Perk Talents” which you can craft and collect in the world, giving you special combat skills and abilities.
For the best EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic experience, we recommend using a game controller.
Caveblazers is an action focused platformer roguelike set in a fantasy world. Each game is unique with procedurally generated levels to explore and a massive amount of items, weapons and equipment to discover.
The game takes place in a recently discovered cave, said to hold "unimaginable power". You play as an adventurer setting out to explore the cave and find out what riches it holds. However, you are not the only one...
As you delve deeper in to the cave, you'll discover new areas to explore, new weapons and new monsters to try them out on.Smart Characters!Throughout your journey you will encounter AI characters. Some friendly, some hostile. We're using an advanced pathfinding system which means friendly characters will be able to follow you wherever you go, and hostile characters will be able to track you down wherever you hide. There is no escape. Be afraid!Platformer Roguelike! Caveblazers is a modern platformer which incorporates some Roguelike and RPG elements such as permanent death, randomized potion identities, an RPG-style inventory system and tons of items, equipment and upgrades!Daily Challenge Runs!Each day a new adventure will be generated! It will be the same for everyone and you'll only get one chance at it! These challenge runs give you a starting loadout, and feature a set of different traits.Epic Boss Battles!Between each area you'll encounter a boss. Each boss is very unique, requiring a different strategy to defeat. Bosses are generally gigantic monstrosities with life bars stretching across the entire screen. Good luck!Character Customization!A whole load of unlockable hats, tunics, trousers, robes, and more! Or perhaps you fancy stripping off and heading in to the caves in the nude? Go for it!Compelling Combat!Largely overlooked in other modern Roguelike games, Caveblazers attempts to move away from the simplistic combat systems we've seen in other games in the genre, and incorporates fun, fluid and fast-paced combat which is accentuated by the game's brutal and persistent blood effects.Challenges!In case that isn't enough content, Caveblazers features a bunch of challenges for the well seasoned players to take a punt at. These challenges reward players with new items, weapons & perks!
23. The Desolate Hope
The Desolate Hope I an adventure game with RPG elements developed by Scott Cawthon.
The story takes place in an abandoned research station o an unnamed planet. The station contains five computers knowns as Derelicts. Their purpose is to run simulations that would show whether the planet is suitable for human colonization. As the initial interest for the station faded away, the transmission from Earth stopped, a strange virus started ravaging Derelicts.
You play a Coffee – a coffee-pot-like robot and the last mobile resident of the station. Your goal is to fight the virus and provide Derelicts the conditions to perform their daily tasks.
The gameplay of The Desolate Hope is a mix of various genres. You explore the station and enter the Derelicts’ simulations in 2D platformer style.
There are some mini-simulations in the game which incorporate top-down dungeon crawler gameplay. Throughout the game, you have to face some bosses. Battles with them are semi-turn-based and reminiscent of classic jRPGs. The Desolate Hope mostly focuses on battles and exploring the station. Your character can advance by gaining new abilities, getting new items and increasing your stats to become active for the fight.
24. Dungeon Souls
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler.
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
25. The Mummy Demastered
A powerful ancient evil has arisen, and the war to save humanity has begun! The Mummy Demastered throws you into a 16-bit-inspired battle against the undead in a 2D, nonlinear, action-packed adventure. As an elite agent in the monster-hunting Prodigium organization, you must use a variety of weapons, upgrades, and mysterious artifacts to defend mankind against the supernatural hordes of Princess Ahmanet. Your Prodigium unit is already on the scene, but HQ lost contact with them hours ago. Only by exploring tombs, forests, abandoned tunnels, and the cursed streets of London will you discover the fate of your allies. But beware - Ahmanet commands legions of undead, insects, plague-ridden vermin, and worse! If you're not careful, you'll be the next soul in her army.
- Stunning retro-inspired graphics and atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Shoot-'em-up action meets exploration-based adventuring
- Fight for survival against swams of horrifying enemies and bosses
- Obliterate monsters with an arsenal of weapons including grenades, a flamethrower and more
- Uncover and collect 50 hidden relics
26. Finding Teddy
We are currently working on Finding Teddy 2 !!
Stay tuned, we are currently sending confidential preview versions to journalists
Special Offer : Buy Finding Teddy and get Free OST !
- The revival of Point'n-Click.
- Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel.
- An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.
- No dialogues. Riddles and Music are the main point of the game.
PC/MAC/Linux Versions Bonus
- Game in HD. We reworked all the backgrounds.
- Newgame+ : Two ways to restart the game. With the colored Girl and with a Tarant Mask. You can see the fireflies with the mask.
- Added a bonus scene after the endings. Find how to get it.
- Added an alternative endings in a newgame+. Be attentive during your newgame+, you can find a hint that tell you how to get it.
A little girl was sleeping peacefully with her Teddy bear, when suddenly, a monster popped out from her cupboard then stole her favorite plush.
When closing the door, the little girl awoke then got inside the cupboard. and was projected into a magical world, full of monsters and oddities.
She must now explore this strange land and help its inhabitants in order to rescue her Teddy.
Still one question remains : will she be able to go back to the real world ?
- The little girl : She's the main character, she's looking for her Teddy bear.
- Mister Fly : Very useful fly to access some items where the little girl can't go. Very courteous.
- Mister Cat : Has a bad temper, nevertheless useful to access small places and narrow galleries. Just need to scratch its back.
27. The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a much deeper conspiracy hiding it all than he ever could have imagined. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
- A brand new haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price
28. Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender
Aqua Kitty is a fast paced retro styled submarine arcade shooter with optional 2 player local Co-op.
Blast through hordes of mechanical sea monsters in your kitty sub and defend the deep sea milk mining kittens!
THE MILK MUST FLOW!
StoryDue to a sudden shortage of milk, cats around the world are forced to seek out new sources to get their fix.
You and your team of milk mining kittens have overcome a fear of water to drill down under the ocean seabed and begin extracting vast reserves of what seems to be naturally forming full-fat milk.
Get ready for fast paced submarine action, defending the kittens from disruptive mechanical sea creatures.Key Features
Optional 2 player local CO-OP.
Branching map progression of levels.
3 Main Game Campaign Modes
Normal Mode - the standard game of branching levels full of mechanical enemies with differing behaviours.
Easy Mode - a version of Normal mode in case you found it too hard, with more health and easier enemies.
Arcade Mode - a special survival mode where you must collect gems to purchase powerups.
Depth based power-up systems which gives partial control on the type and location of the power-ups created (allowing tactical advantage).
Classic infinite mode milk-free level, that never ever ends - for the hardcore challenge.
Dual firing submarine with a rechargeable secondary weapon that needs to be managed carefully (upgrades through game progress in Easy and Normal Modes, but upgrades via a shop system in Arcade Mode).
Varying sea depths per level which subtly affect gameplay.
Chain kill combo system allowing the more skilled player to maximise score.
Steam online leaderboards to challenge and achievements to obtain.
Hand drawn pixel art graphics, displayed at a crisp 720p.
Awesome chiptune music taking inspiration from the best of the C64 and Amiga days.Development historyHello, here is a short history of this indie games' development which we hope will be of interest.
Aqua Kitty was made by a core team of two people with audio created by Electric Cafe and the game box art by artist David Hankin.
It began as a small modern-retro styled PC game, designed to run at a crisp 1280x720 it was created with a love of the 16bit gaming era and late 80s video arcade games.
There were originally 3 core versions of the game available of different hardware - PC, XBox360 and Sony PSM.
Sony version is the oldest and smallest version. A critically acclaimed launch title for PSM (Vita).
XBox version is the Sony version with extra added levels + enemies + refinements.
PC version is the most feature rich and improves on the XBox one with new Weapons + Gradius style Arcade mode + yet further refinements and extra details (with the Steam version being unique in having online leaderboards and achievements).
All the new things we have added to the Steam version will also be rolled back into the other PC versions unless Steam specific (ie Online leaderboards, achievements, trading cards are STEAM ONLY).
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
30. Evil Maze | 恶魔迷宫 | 惡魔迷宮
Random Iiem and Skills + Hidden elements RPG + Strategy ARPG
The game starts in a dark underground maze where
a female officer is confined in the deepest depths of the prison.
She wants to get out of this nightmare maze!
Would you like to help her?
Navigate through a haunted prison maze battling evil monsters and finding hidden chests.
Improve your attack and defense skills to defeat powerful enemies and bosses!
Collect keys to open new doorways that may lead you closer to your escape...
IN THIS GAME:
Various types of puzzles and challenges await!
secret levels and boss are awaiting for your ...
UNCENSORED patch has launched on community
4 language dialogues supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
31. One Finger Death Punch 2
DEMO LAUNCHES FEBRUARY 11
Demo link will be activated on February 11th.
You're surrounded, outnumbered and have to use any weapon you can get your hands on to dismantle your opponents in a flurry of kung fu. That's the essence of OFDP2, the world's fastest brawler. It features the original OFDP's unique two-button mechanics which we've spent the last five years perfecting. Speed and precision are key in this whirlwind fighting frenzy, as players maintain control over the 26 different unlockable skills, frenetic gameplay, and classic kung fu-inspired animations.ATTACK LEFT or ATTACK RIGHT
We want to show that a fighting game can be complex without cumbersome button combinations. Once players complete the tutorial levels and learn the basics, they'll see that this is the most intense two-button game ever made.
With a 1000 different animations available, literally, anything is possible—particularly when players unlock each of the 26 available skills. Having these skills available simultaneously is a major design challenge that encompasses the core of what OFDP2 is trying to achieve. Seeing the game with all 26 skills is a spectacle unique to OFDP2.
We built this game as a palette cleanser between other games in your library. It was designed to deliver a quick hit of adrenalin as fast as possible.
You can't get a feel for the gameplay from watching videos. The flow of combat is something we spent years tweaking. It's what makes OFDP2 unique. Only by playing it will this become clear. That's why it's important to us that you TRY THE DEMO out before you consider purchasing this game.EASY TO LEARN
THE WORLD'S FASTEST BRAWLER
OUR ONLY GOAL WAS TO CREATE FUN
400+ LEVELS - 26 SKILLS - 4 ENDLESS SURVIVAL TOWERS
32. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
33. Alone With You
STORYFrom the creator of indie horror hit Home comes Alone With You — a bittersweet sci-fi adventure game that goes right for the heart.
You’re trying to escape a doomed space colony with the help of your troubled AI companion and four very emotional holograms. By day, you'll embark on missions to scan for clues, solve puzzles, and discover the fates of over two-dozen of your former colleagues and their interwoven lives. By night, you'll help the holograms realize their own special fates, as you get to know each other in a series of increasingly touching conversations.GAMEPLAYUse a controller or keyboard to navigate through beautifully-rendered, adventure-game style environments as you scan important items for clues and solve puzzles. Converse with your AI companion as you complete your objectives together, and engage in visual novel style conversations during each night's special scenes with the holograms.FEATURES
- Can love bloom on a doomed space colony? Get to know Pierre, Winnie, Jean and Leslie — and watch as each of them comes alive as you spend more time together
- Learn about the dozens of colonists who came before you, and how their hidden pasts and complex relationships breathed life into the lost colony
- Over a dozen missions, multiple endings, varied conversation choices, and some surprising decisions provide a story you can sink your teeth into and experience multiple times
- Experience the rich lore of a fully-realized world through more than a dozen missions, including lush agroponic installations, vast research labs, and the eerily-quiet cabins of your former colleagues
- A love letter to the Sega CD — vibrant, colourful 16-bit visuals and detailed cut-scene vignettes coupled with a rich, stirring soundtrack
- Accessibility features: separate music/sound effects volume sliders; full-screen/windowed modes; simultaneous keyboard/controller support
The rhythm-music platformer gameplay of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 is back and better than ever!
The Timbletot is determined to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo, a lover if ever there were one, refuses to let this happen. He’s ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, slide, kick, float, fly, and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging, and joyous levels!
- Charles Martinet! - Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of "The Narrator"
- Hero Quests! - Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they'll reward you generously!
- Vehicles! - Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! A celery car! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
- Branching Paths! - Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
- Item Shop! - Players will be able to spend gold and gems earned while playing on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3--keep your dang money!
- Retro Challenges! - A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying "retro" level. These levels will also offer a series' first: free movement! Control the Commander in ways you never have before!
- New Playable Characters! - The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Unkle Dill, Frank 'N Stein, Awnty Rewty, and more!
35. Darkestville Castle
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever.
Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow CId through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.
The game pays tribute to late 90’s point-and-click adventure games, featuring fascinating fairy-tale story and trendy visuals in Tim Burton’s style. It delivers more than 7 hours of truly enjoyable gameplay to both old and new generations. Dive into the unforgettable good old-fashioned atmosphere of classic adventure games and meet dozens of funny characters living in this amazing hand-painted world of Darkestville Castle.
• Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle
• Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor
• Funny characters and charismatic protagonist
• Dozens of carefully designed levels
• Quirky and trendy visuals
• Numerous puzzles
• Captivating story
• More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay
• Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages
• This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE
36. Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
37. Shift Happens
The two jello jelly creatures Bismo and Plom got connected in a tragic yet funny accident and thus can exchange their size and abilities at will. Welcome to the world of Shift Happens - the only game out there which doesn't take a closer look at the body mass index and where players are actually forced to work togehter (and occasionally stab each other in the back).
Experience thrilling adventures in four totally different worlds:
Explore a freaked out laboratory where Bismo and Plom had their accident!
Uncover the secrets of the overgrown green forests...
... and survive the dry canyons where a deadly wind awaits you...
... just to prepare you for the bitingly cold caves!
The twist: Shift Happens is pure fun for solo players, yet its full potential can only be experienced together. Play it with your best friend while hanging around on a couch enjoying a pizza. Together you can solve puzzles and fight over precious coins. Coordination and communication are key to a successful journey. We recommend using gamepads for maximum enjoyability™.
The game also features a singleplayer mode with different level content. Although the game is primarily meant to be played by two people, you can play the completely different singleplayer levels without another person.
The game features all the good things you should expect from a co-op platformer:
Over 40 levels of handcrafted fun
Local and online co-op gameplay
Extra challenges/rewards in the levels for completionists and explorers
More than 30 different levels designed for the singleplayer mode
8 unlockable bonuslevels (4 single- & 4 multiplayer)
And timechallenges for each level
Asura is an indie, top-down, Hack 'n' Slash game set in a fantasy world inspired by the richness of Indian mythology. It features heavy rogue-like elements and a unique procedural skill tree which changes on every play-through.
Reincarnated as a demon, use your new-found powers and hatred to invade the 'Pancha Dvora'- the five fortresses of the Daeva empire. Embark on a journey to exact your vengeance against Hasirama - The God-King, Maharaja, and Slayer of Innocents.
Asura is inspired by rogue-like genre and is brutally difficult but FAIR…
Note: Asura is best experienced with a controller!
Procedural Skill tree:
Craft your Demon using a Skill tree which changes every time you die.
Absorb or Scavenge:
Asura can either Absorb enemies for experience points or Scavenge their corpse for loot.
Unique Combat system:
Engage the enemies with a variety of Melee, Range, and Magic weapons. Melee attacks will deal reduced damage to range enemies, Magic enemies will resist spells, and the Stamina system will always require you to strategies and adapt during battle.
Every item in Asura is unique by itself. Slash your enemies with Claw weapon or batter them with a Mighty Hammer. Shoot your enemies with your bow or ignite them with your Magic weapon. There are tons of loot to be discovered in Asura which synergies with your skills.
When you get burnt, a random equipment will get destroyed from your inventory. When the enemies or traps poison you, you can't heal. When your health is low, it does not regenerate automatically. When you die, you don't get to save your progress.
Perma-Death: Inspired by Rogue-like genre, on death you lose all progress.
Procedurally Generated Skill Tree
Mold your character using the unique, procedurally-generated "Shastra" tree (with over 80 skills!) for near-infinite replayability.
Randomly Generated Levels
Rampage through the "Pancha Dvora" - 5 randomly generated fortresses, each with its particular aesthetics, enemies, and challenges
Unlock New Demon Characters
Unlock 3 different Demon variants with unique alignments to each of the core Shastras. Maximize the return on your choices to surpass your previous personal best.
Unique Weapons & Armour
Find epic loot with each play through and adapt your play to make the most of what you’ve scavenged from the corpses of your enemies.
Enemies Inspired by Indian myths
Battle hordes of enemies, each with their unique characteristics and abilities, inspired from Indian Mythos!
Indian Inspired Lore
Immerse yourself in a fantasy setting based on Indian mythology and discover a whole new take on the battle between good and evil
When you die, you start all over again from the very beginning with a new skill tree.
(May contain spoilers)
- A procedurally generated skill tree which changes on every play through (82 skills)
- 4 Enemy Races - Daeva, Naga, Vanara, and Hathira.
- 12 Bosses.
- 9 Champions.
- 50 Unique enemies.
- 41 Armors.
- 82 Weapons.
- 5 Randomly generated fortress.
- 3 Unlockable Demon variants to enhance your customization options.
- Features a fantastical lore inspired by Indian Mythology.
Ogre Head Studio
Ogre Head Studio is two man indie game company by Zainuddeen Fahadh and Neeraj Kumar based in Hyderabad, India. We make games all about Hack, Slash & everything Epic!
For any issues or feedback with the game, join our discord HERE!
or contact us at support(at)ogrehead(dot)com
39. Good Robot
Everything was fine - until one day, the robots went bananas and killed all humans. To avert a public relations and stock market nightmare, PyroCorp rests its final hope on you - the only remaining Good Robot.DO✓ Erase all evidence that suggests PyroCorp caused human extinction
✓ Terminate all bad robots, for they are the incriminating evidence
✓ Support PyroCorp by purchasing the latest in robot destruction technology
✓ Save yourself from killer robots by making sure your killer robot is betterDON'T✗ Question what you’re told
✗ Listen to what the virus has to say
✗ Talk to the robots
✗ Romance the robots
Are you a Good Robot? Let me put it this way:
Do bad robots come with a 14-day money back guarantee*?
40. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
42. REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
In this long awaited shooter from action masters Cross Eaglet, enemies are not just right in front of you; they're all around you! Using a unique perspective rotation mechanic, players can bring enemies and items into view, putting the odds in their favor in an otherwise impossible situation.
In Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, you don't only have your bullets to save you. You're also armed with a powerful laser that pierces through weaker enemies, and a screen-clearing EMP. It's the exact kind of weaponry you're going to need if you hope to survive this harsh and hostile environment.
Use your weapons in concert with each other to toy with your enemies and reap higher score rewards. Killing your foes quickly is not always the best course of action.
Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR comes with a full suite of challenging mini-missions that will not only teach you advanced techniques to improve your scoring and survivability, but also challenge the most hardcore of shmup players with insane scenarios. Not quite sure how to complete a challenge? Challenge mode also has a dynamic hint system to help you learn how to properly surmount a challenge.Control Options
- Keyboard Support (WASD Support, Customizable Layout)
- Full Controller Support (Xbox 360 Controller Recommended
43. FOX n FORESTS
FOX n FORESTS is a 2D action platformer with RPG elements inspired by the glorious days of 16-bit! Switch between various seasons on the fly, shoot and slash with your magic melee crossbow and snatch valuable loot to unveil the mystery of the 5th seasons. A thrilling pixel art fable with rewarding super secrets, screen filling bosses and thriving exploration. This is 16-bit how you remember it!5 SEASONS!Switch between various seasons to explore new areas, outfox enemies and uncover amazing secrets.MAGIC MELEE CROSSBOW!Wield a weapon like no other to shoot, slash, slide and switch seasons.FOXTASTIC FABLE!Help Rick the Fox uncover the mystery of the 5th season and bring back justice to the forests and its inhabitants.RETROTAINMENT!16-bit how you remember it with gorgeous pixel art and a catchy chiptunes soundtrack.ACTION PLATFORMER!A thrilling adventure with engaging RPG elements, clever puzzles and pixel perfect platforming.
44. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
45. Cast of the Seven Godsends
Four levels of difficulty, six worlds to conquer, twelve mid and end-of-level bosses, seven god-like armour sets, five basic weapons and thirty-five magic combat spells!
The evil emperor Zaraaima has kidnapped the infant heir to the land of Dareca. King Kandar must call upon the aid of the seven gods of Dareca as he traverses the six worlds of his kingdom in a bid to save his son. He must face the emperor's hordes as he battles through dark woods, slimy swamps, sinister mills, infernal volcanos, snowy mountains, golden cities and demonic castles. Each world is guarded by level bosses each sworn to bring about the king's swift demise. To help him in his quest King Kandar can invoke god-given armour, wield different weapons and cast fanatical spells. Can the King save his son and his kingdom or will Dareca fall into the evil emperor's grasp?
- Easy controls - only two buttons to play (shoot and jump)
- Six very different and long worlds to conquer
- Checkpoint save positions throughout worlds
- Five basic weapons to master
- Seven god-like armour sets
- 15 different bonus items to boost your hero
- Thirty-five magic combat spells to utilise
- Over 50 different enemies
- Twelve mid and end-of-level bosses
- Four difficulty levels
- Different endings
- Hand-drawn pixel graphics with a 16-bit look-and-feel
- Special art gallery with achievements to unlock
- Easter eggs to discover
46. The Sandbox Evolution - Craft a 2D Pixel Universe!
Use your godly powers to craft amazing pixel worlds or destroy the universe! Welcome to The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Play with physics, over 200 elements and controllable heroes. Make your own games or levels, and then share your creations online. There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
- Click to drop elements, use your keyboard and mouse to zoom and scroll, control heroes with your gaming controller or keyboard.
- Create or destroy with your mouse!
- Amazing HD pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- Build worlds up to 10x bigger than in the previous Sandbox game
- Draw original art or fanboy tributes to your favorite retro characters with over 100 colors
- Create your own levels using Blocks and other Platforming elements
- Compose chiptune melodies and become a retro maestro
- Share your creations in the Online Gallery
- Save and Sync your progress online with Steam or Email
- Follow your favorite Players and Top Creators via the Social Menu
- Full support for the Steam Controller to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others playersCREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!- Build a 2D pixel world by mixing and matching over 200 elements to discover their interactions
- Use predefined templates or start from scratch: Music, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Caveman or Avatar
- Manipulate Natural elements: Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava and more
- Many Heroes with different skillsets: Shoot with Arnold, fly with Fujin or play with Hamster, the cutest of allOR UNLEASH THE WRATH OF GOD WITH THESE ELEMENTS- NUKE: Arguably mankind's worst invention, this mega-bomb has devastating effects.
- TORNADO: A super whirlwind makes everything fly away as you guide it through your worlds!
- EARTHQUAKE: Drop an epicenter generator over your worlds to unleash chaos throughout the landscape.
- LIGHTNING: Godlike power at your fingertips! Spawn lightning bolts by tapping anywhere.A MAJOR EVOLUTION OVER ITS PREDECESSOR: THE SANDBOX!- even more freedom and creativity, through improved physics and side-scrolling worlds 10x bigger than its predecessor.
- much-improved beautiful pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- 5 dedicated Creators modes to embrace every maker player: Create Sandbox, Make Game, Make Laser, Make Chiptunes, Draw Pixel Art
- 9 exclusive campaigns levels themed around several aspects of the gameplay: Genesis, Disasters, Machines, Lasers, Pixel Art as well as the story of some of the new heroes controllable characters: Ninja or Caveman
- easy-to-use game maker that enables players to create a retro-style platformer level in just a matter of seconds!!
- over 200 elements (many of them are new and not present in its predecessor) for players to choose from when designing their worlds, to pick between various entities, game-making blocks, platforms, enemies, portals and characters, pixel art drawing colors, and more.
- innovative “Daily Quests” mode to play some of the most challenging levels made by other players
- full support for the Steam Controller for players to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others players.
- new Friends social menu where players can follow their favorite Players and Top Creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED- Begin with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks, then add platforms, traps and enemies to spice things up
- Create your own levels using Game Design elements: Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Portals, various Blocks or Spikes
- Place a controllable hero character in your level to instantly add intuitive, direct control
- Congratulations! You just made your very own 8bit pixel platformer level in less than a minute :)ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD- Bring Life to your worlds with Dogs, Wolves, Bears, Cows, Deer or Sabertooth Tigers
- Spread foliage and numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate with Houses, Castles and Igloos, and create life on your world with AI HumansINTRODUCE TECHNOLOGY... OR DESTROY IT ALL- Utilize tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs and multiple Sensors
- Play with Lasers: click to rotate the angle of the light beam and start creating exciting new pixel universes and puzzles!
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro, TNT or even a NukeCAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 15 levels
- Explore a prehistoric world with the Caveman, and fight Bears and Wolves to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- Help Fujin, the Ninja of the Wind, collect the Jade Jars and keep them away from evil beings
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
BROWSE THE GALLERY AND SHARE ONLINE- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or by tags (pixel art, music, arcade, technology or landscape)
- Filter worlds based on the Newest or Hottest creations
- Play the most inspiring worlds and interact with them in various ways
- Rate the creations on 5 stars
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
Embark on an adventure with what little you have and discover what the world of Crea has to offer. Through each action, improve your talents and master many skills. Through each victory, grow in strength and shape yourself. Through each inquiry, unlock new items to craft and build. Through each expedition, explore new realms and uncover Crea’s lore.
- Level up by defeating enemies
- Learn over 80 skills through the talent system
- Loot and craft powerful gear with unique attributes
- Discover the world’s expansive mythos and history
- Defeat challenging original monsters each with their own attacks
- Survive by timing shield blocks and dodge rolling
- Vanquish by your weapon of choice: Sword, Spear, Bow, or Magic
- Challenge massive bosses and prepare to die
- Research materials to discover their crafting capabilities
- Find old recipe scrolls scattered throughout the world
- Upgrade equipment to carry over their stats
- Use chaos crafting (minigame) to create even more powerful items
- Explore massive procedurally generated worlds
- Quickly teleport through the use of Way Crystals, Way Shards and Rifts
- Delve into dungeons that not only look different but play different every time
- Travel to completely new Realms beyond the bounds of the main world
- Built from the ground up with modding in mind
- All gameplay logic and content exposed in Python
- Easily create new content or entirely new gameplay systems
- Learn from extensive modding tutorials and API documentation
- Join in on the Development Streams
- Track progress and what’s planned on the Roadmap
- Get the latest development news on Twitter
48. Orange Moon
Orange Moon is a surreal 2D action-platformer with RPG elements and complex puzzles. Take on the role of an explorer as you discover the mysterious world of Orange Moon – filled with hostile native life forms and harsh, treacherous environments. To increase your chances of survival, choose from a variety of weapons, equipment, and upgrades to aid your dangerous exploration. Can you uncover all of Orange Moon’s secrets?
- Explore a mysterious world filled with hostile life forms.
- Survive by acquiring and utilizing an array of unique weapons, equipment, ammunition, and upgrades.
- Solve complex puzzles to successfully uncover the secrets surrounding you.
- Fight bizarre enemies – from carnivorous plants to deadly biomechanoids – and defeat fearsome bosses.
- Overcome harsh and treacherous environments with obstacles such as acid swamps, toxic clouds, and deep craters.
49. Still Not Dead
Still Not Dead is DOOM + NUCLEAR THRONE
Shoot everything that moves with super slick and satisfying gunplay in order to unlock the exits before death arrives to chase you out of the stage. Collect money to buy more than 30+ randomly spawning items and weapons. Pick a blessing or curse before moving onto the next procedurally generated stage, which drastically changes how each run plays out. Each stages becomes more bloody and brutal as you progress so make good use of your time before death comes for you. The game combines satisfying gunplay with open environments and tactical semi-random gameplay with a lot of choice as you manage your weapons, items, money, health, stamina, stage time, monsters, blessings, curses..etc
- 30+ unique weapons and items
- 40+ blessings and curses that change how you approach each run
- Fully destructible environments, dynamic fire and weather system
- Massive hordes of monsters in an open sandbox world
- 'Pick up n play' gameplay, gets you right into the game
- Hand drawn pixel-art and original soundtrack
A DEV THAT CARES:
- Check the discussion boards, I read them and respond
- I have over 10 years experience making games such as: Use Boxmen, SkullFace, Tony Eagle..etc (which you can play online, some of which have won awards)
- I respond to every review and video I can find
- I frequently update the game during early access
50. Inside My Radio
Can you beat the beat? Journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play the ultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platform adventure where your every action needs to be right on the beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. It’s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score. Don’t miss a beat or you will lose your multiplier AND get a time penalty!