The best games like Cuphead are:
- arrow_rightAlan Wake's American Nightmare
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- arrow_rightSnake Pass
- arrow_rightMonkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
100 Best Games Like Cuphead:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (56)
- iOS (54)
- Android (47)
- macOS (62)
- Linux (40)
- Nintendo Switch (36)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (11)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (35)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (50)
- PlayStation 2 (15)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (15)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (19)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Jaguar (1)
Double Fine Productions and Tim Shafer are known for making very curious games out of amazing ideas. Psychonauts is exactly about some idea. You have to get inside people's mind and help them fight with their fears or memories from the past.
We follow a story of Raz, who runs away from the circus and goes to the summer camp for Psychonauts - people with special abilities. They refuse to teach him but allow him to participate in "Basic Braining" course. When his talent becomes clear, he's being invited to an experiment. After receiving a vision, he realises that there's a sinister plan behind the camp and only he can save everyone there.
The game exists in two different worlds - a real one and a mental one. If the real world leaves no question about it, the mental world is one of the most interesting features of the game. Twisted minds, memories from the past and deepest fears is something you are about to encounter with. Having a number of abilities like telekinesis or invisibility will help you cure a person's psychological issue.
2. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake's American Nightmare is a third-person shooter game, a follow-up to 2010 Remedy Entertainment title Alan Wake. However, it is not a full-fledged sequel to the game but rather a spin-off. The game’s tone and style are much more light-hearted and comedic than in the original, and the color palette is significantly brighter.
The game’s story takes place two years after the original game in a fictional town Night Springs, Arizona. The series protagonist, Alan Wake, must defeat his dark doppelganger, Mr. Scratch to escape the Dark Place. American Nightmare’s gameplay is very similar to that of the original game; however, this time it is much more action-oriented, rather than story-driven. Its combat is centered around the same chief combat mechanic – focusing the flashlight on enemies on making them vulnerable to weapon.
Smite is a free-to-play MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios.
Gods from multiple mythologies serve as playable characters in the game. Each god has three base abilities, one ultimate ability, and one passive ability. Each character can buy up to 6 passive items that grant stats bonuses and up to 2 active items that give the player new abilities such as teleporting or healing. Such items don't require mana but have a long recovery time.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opposing team's lane defenders and their Titan. Players are followed by minions that deal small amounts of damage to towers, lane defenders, the Titan or the opposing players.
Smite features a five-class system. Players are free to choose from assassin, warrior, mage, hunter and guardian classes. Each class has it's own specifics and should be carefully chosen according to the situation on the arena.
In contrast to other MOBA's, there are multiple game modes in Smite. The main differences between them are the amount of gold the players spawn with, the number of players, and the number of lanes.
Categories in common with SMITE: Action
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
5. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
6. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
In this world, you will play different roles and have many stories with female characters in several different world. There are elf thief who thinks herself a noble, dragon maid who can never make up her mind, queen who loves females, forest huntress that enjoys the company of her toy-boys...
Join us in this match 3 combat game, capture the girl and do anything you want to her! Dig more into the girl if you would enjoy...
8. Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
A game from the golden age of the studio and publisher LucasArts Entertainment and from the legendary team led by Ron Gilbert and Tim Shafer. The game was the sixth to use the graphics engine SCUMM: it was modified and improved audio capabilities. This allowed smoothly change the music themes of locations and creating a more immersive experience for players. The game was reissued in July 2010. The new version included the classic visuals of the original game: you can simply switch to it via a menu. The original version was completed with new features such as all the dialogues were voiced, developers added achievements and comments from leading developers. In the game, as before, there are two difficulty modes: normal and light, for players who have not played quests before and are not ready for difficult puzzles.
The plot of the second part begins with the story of the main character Guybrush Tripwood telling to two other pirates about the victory over LeChuck in the last game. The pirates noticed that they have heard this story a thousand times already and asked Guybrush to tell something new. The hero shares that the events of the new chapter of his adventures are unfolding right now: he is looking for the legendary pirate treasure of Big Whoop.
The game is a classic point-and-click adventure. The player moves through the pre-drawn locations, and all the animated actions occur in the pop-up window. A new part of the Guybrush adventures was highly anticipated: the game was even called the most anticipated in 1992. According to Ron Gilbert, although the game sold well, competitors like King Quest still remained far ahead. In 2009, Tim Schafer spoke about 25 thousand copies of the original copies of the original Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.
9. Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
17th in the Atelier series.
The budding alchemist Sophie of Kirchen Bell meets the Mysterious Book, Plachta, and embarks on a wonderful adventure of fulfilling dreams.
10. NEKOPARA Vol. 3
Patisserie "La Soleil", run by Kashou Minaduki, is flourishing thanks to the help of two catgirls: Maple, full of pride and a little on the haughty side, and Cinnamon, an impulsive daydreamer.
These two are especially close among the rest of the sisters. One day, Maple encounters something that shakes her belief in attaining her dream. Cinnamon, unwilling to see Maple suffer, wishes to help her in any way possible... but she can't figure out how. This story is a heartwarming cat comedy about their ambitions and the bonds between family members... with a little ecchi on the side, too.
11. Toybox Turbos
Fire up the fun as Codemasters reboots the classic table top racing experience in Toybox Turbos – now updated to support the Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2) virtual reality headset for incredible immersion!
Collect and customize 35 vehicles in this pick-up-and-play arcade racer. Take on 18 obstacle and short-cut filled circuits built for chaotic, combative competition – speed past spilt sticky jam on the kitchen table, dodge flaming Bunsen burners as you take your opponents back to school and dodge the runaway train as you race around a railway set!
Stay on track by using a range of awesome and ridiculous power-ups to send your rivals into a spin, including mines, machine guns and, of course, giant car-mounted hammers.
Master six game modes in the single-player game, then turn friends into foes in manic four player multiplayer - local, online or with a mix - perfect for those one-more-go gaming session that race into the night!
Toybox Turbos – the top-down racing game bursting with miniaturized mayhem, featuring dinosaurs, combine harvesters, golf-buggies and so MUCH more!
12. fault - milestone one
fault is a series of Science Fantasy Cinematic Novels using a unique 3D Camera system for a visually immersive reading experience, which follow the story of a princess named Selphine and her Royal Guardian Ritona. When a sudden assault devastates their homeland of Rughzenhaide, the two are forced to escape… but somehow end up teleported into an unknown forest full of vegetation they don’t recognize. The atmosphere is thick and heavy. There is no sign of life, which is very unusual for such a lush forest. Something is wrong about the land… But they are too startled to notice what.
Who were the attackers and what was their goal?
Where did Selphine and Ritona end up?
Will the two make it home safely?
And more importantly, what has happened to their homeland?
Follow Selphine, the bubbly, happy-go-lucky Princess and her sharp-witted but slightly misanthropic Royal Guardian Ritona, on their journey of a lifetime back to their homeland of Rughzenhaide.
fault's episodes are called "milestones" and scheduled to be released periodically, created by ALICE IN DISSONANCE, brought to you by Sekai Project.
Categories in common with fault - milestone one: Adventure
13. Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi
The 58th year of Shouwa, early summer.
It’s June, and the summer heat has arrived earlier than it does most years.
By day there are crickets, and by night there are cicadas.
We’re in Hinamizawa, a small village in the countryside.
There are fewer than two thousand people here. But every year, there is an event.
This event is a mysterious death.
On a certain day in June, someone dies, and someone else goes missing.
The series of deaths is connected to the upheaval surrounding the dam construction project.
A murder case that was covered up is being reenacted.
Is it a conspiracy? A coincidence? Or perhaps a curse?
Someone who was supposed to be there isn’t.
Someone who wasn’t supposed to be there is.
Someone who was alive last night is dead now.
And someone who is here right now isn’t alive.
So, there is no way to avert tragedy. There is no choice but to give up.
But don’t give up.
Only you can stand up to this.
Categories in common with Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi: Adventure
14. Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Investigate two worlds: the one you know and an alternate plane existing behind the Hall of Mirrors. Discover the secret of an ancient being known as the Evil One. Reveal the story of star-crossed lovers and stop the Evil One from breaking its magical chains and invading our world.
While traveling through dimensions, you will solve cleverly designed minigames and find hidden objects or play a special minigame as an alternative. Best of all, you will befriend a cute and clever monkey devoted to aiding you on this adventure.
- Cute helper monkey
- Two beautifully designed and crafted worlds
- Unique option to switch from HO scene to a minigame
- Wonderful hand-drawn art
- Breathtaking events and twists
- Mysterious storyline
- Clever and unique minigames
- Hollywood quality animations
- Special Collector’s Edition version full of exclusive extras
- Bonus Chapter awarded for completing the game
15. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
A BRAND NEW MAGICAL ADVENTURE!
Shortly before his coronation, the young prince Fern disappears with a mysterious girl. The royal protectress and teacher is tasked to track him down and bring home.
VISIT MYSTERIOUS LOCATIONS!
The quest to find the heir will lead the protagonist through dreamlike woods, full of magical places and creatures.
COMPLEX LABIRYNTHS AND PUZZLES!
She will face intricate hidden object puzzles and elaborate labyrinths in order to reach her goal.
ENGROSSING INTRIGUE AND CHARACTERS!
The teacher will also encounter some unusual characters and face the malicious Drosera to discover the secret of the curse that befell the kingdom.
ALCHEMY AGAINST DARK MAGIC!
Using the knowledge of alchemical arcana, the protectress will do everything in her power to save prince Fern from the looming mortal threat. Will she succeeed? The future of the kingdom is in your hands!
FeaturesEmbark on a new magic-filled adventure!
Travel through 31 mysterious locations!
Solve complex puzzles and navigate labyrinths!
Meet fascinating characters!
Use your alchemy skills to save the prince!
16. Sam & Max Hit the Road
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America’s quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure!
Solving this case is up to you! You direct the actions of Sam & Max, tearing down the road with mayhem on their minds and Corn Duds™ on their breath, on a peril-fraught mission to make the world safe for Sasquatches and sentient mammals everywhere!
Based on Steve Purcell's unconventional cult comic books, Sam & Max will take you on an irreverent road trip adventure that will put hair on your back. Collide with tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens.
Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!
• Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor!
• Endless hours of fun playing mini-games like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!
• Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
• Roadside attractions your parents refused to stop at!
• This game is powered by ScummVM.
Categories in common with Sam & Max Hit the Road: Adventure
17. KAO the Kangaroo: Round 2
Play as Kao! The cutest and bravest kangaroo of all video games returns in this digital version of “Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2."
Experience the joy of playing a classic 3D single-player platformer filled with various challenges, including fighting, racing and solving puzzles.
Bounce through 25 levels set in 5 unique, colorful worlds to rescue your animal friends captured by the evil Hunter and his henchmen!
Experience the digital version of a classic 3D arcade platformer with online features like:
* Steam achievements
* Steam cloud saving
* High resolution support
* Controller support (Xbox 360/ One and PS4)
* Bounce through 25 levels set in 5 unique, colorful worlds
* Punch the baddies! Use a variety of different fighting techniques to rescue your friends
* Approximately 30 challenging enemies to defeat
* Boss encounters
The digital version of Kao the Kangaroo is a nostalgic journey to the past for all players who grew up with the classic platformers. This is a fun, educational experience – enjoy vintage gameplay on this classic 3D arcade game.
Once you add it to your library, it will never leave.
The opportunity to play this classic version of Kao the Kangaroo was made possible by all of the engagement and requests from our loyal Kao fans. These wonderful players came together under #BringKaoBack and asked us to release Kao digitally.
This moved us deeply, and we decided to grant their request and release the game as our way of saying “Thank you for being with Kao for the last 2 decades.” We also want to thank you for your interest in our game, since you are here on our product page.
18. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals have been tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect! Game contents revamped to provide for gamers of all skill levels, you cannot miss out on this one!
Totally unique cast of 23 characters!In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
*"Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy" can be unlocked by purchasing their respective DLCs. "Raven" can also be unlocked using in-game currency.
Extensive Game ModesBeginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
ONLINE ModePlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
*Cross-platform to PS3/4 is not supported.
Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"!
19. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
20. The Maw
The pinnacle of alien evolution, Maw is a cowardly fat blob concerned mostly with snacking and lounging. He can, however, absorb the traits of anything he eats, is virtually indestructible, and can grow to unlimited size. If he wasn't a danger to all life in the universe, he'd make the perfect pet. In this action/adventure game, he's the best friend of our hero Frank, and only by working together can Maw eat their way to freedom. The Maw was honored with the Audience Choice Award in the 2008 PAX-10 showcase of independent games, and is a finalist at this year's Independent Games Festival for Technical Excellence.
- Unlock all the Steam Achievements!
- Full featured 3D action/adventure
- Winner of the 2008 PAX 10 Audience Choice Award
- Finalist in the 2009 Independent Games Festival
- Unstoppable and insatiably hungry Maw that grows to limitless proportions
- Cinemas with lots of personality and humor throughout the entire buddy-comedy storyline
- Versatile leash for manipulating creatures and objects
- Eight levels with varying puzzles and traps to overcome
- Five unique creatures that instill Maw with five unique powers
- Interactive soundtrack by award-winning composer Winifred Phillips
- Additional levels available as downloadable content
21. SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
SteamWorld Quest is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party of aspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
What awaits you is a luscious treasure chest filled with gold, dragons, vivid worlds, magic, knights in shining armor as well as XP, turn-based battles and all that good RPG stuff! The game’s humorous mix of traditional fantasy and steampunk robots makes for an unforgettable experience with lots of laughs.
22. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
23. HIVESWAP: Act 1
Monsters in the yard. Monsters in the house. Monsters in the hall, beating on your door. Your brother's trapped in his treehouse, so he’s not gonna be much help. You're going to have to get yourself out of this. But where did they come from? How are you supposed to deal with this? Well, certainly not by cowering in your room. That's for, uh, cowards.
First things first. You need to open the door.
A LOVE LETTER TO '90s ADVENTURE GAMES
...without the accompanying frustration. As fun and well-paced as you generously remember them being. No dream-logic solutions, no hearing the same “those items don’t work together” message over and over. HIVESWAP has unique responses for everything you can try. Spend hours trying everything on everything, if you want to -- but not because you have to. Learn about the characters by exploring their homes! But like, in a good way! No audio logs split up and scattered around -- GUARANTEED.
HAND-ANIMATED IN TWO DIMENSIONS
Strange homes to explore, every room brimming with secrets. The world of HIVESWAP is beautiful and alive, from its hyper-detailed environments to its gorgeous fully-rendered animations. Come take a look!
MUSIC TO MAKE YOU WEEP
An eclectic, ambitious, genre-spanning soundtrack, featuring contributions from Undertale’s Toby Fox and, regrettably, at least one third-wave ska song. Also featuring at least one pseudo-revolutionary garage rock duo, with regrets of their own.
WORLDS TO SEE, TEENS TO BE
Play as JOEY CLAIRE, EXTRAORDINAIRE, a teen trapped in her room and in 1994. Play as JUDE HARLEY, BIZARRELY, her kid brother, trapped in his treehouse. Play as XEFROS TRITOH, ALIEN REBEL, wait. Aliens?
JUST GETTING STARTED
HIVESWAP: Act 1 is the first of a four-part series set in Andrew Hussie’s Homestuck universe, with a companion series, Hauntswitch, to follow. Continue your save from chapter to chapter, then from game to game, to carry your story, choices, friendships and frenemies across them all--then do it again! Once released, HIVESWAP and Hauntswitch will be playable in either order. Haven’t read Homestuck? That’s fine! This game is set in 1994! Homestuck hasn’t even been invented yet!
24. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
The most definitive installment of the renowned 2D fighting game franchise, BlazBlue, can finally be taken into your living room. Uncover the secrets, of the Chrono Phantasma Extend.
Network Players 2-64
720p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Licensed to and published by Aksys Games with permission from ARC SYSTEM WORKS.
25. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
26. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
27. Eagle Flight
Developed exclusively for VR Eagle Flight sends you to the skies of Paris to experience the freedom of flying like never before!
Fifty years after humans vanished from the face of the Earth, wildlife and nature reclaimed its cities, leaving you with a breathtaking city playground in Paris. As an eagle, you soar past iconic landmarks from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral, and dive through narrow streets in order to fight opponents and protect your territory. Eagle Flight gives you the absolute liberty to explore Paris from a bird’s eye view!
Experience a true multiplayer adrenaline rush with up to 6 players! Use your piloting skills to lead your team to victory in the multiplayer mode, and engage in heart-pounding multiplayer dogfights.
Whether you always wanted to experience Paris from a birds eye view or wanted to live the thrill of hunting like a bird of prey, Eagle Flight lets you fulfill your dreams!
28. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
29. The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Upcoming indie superstars Mimimi Productions present The Last Tinker: City of Colors.
A joyous action adventure lovingly crafted in the image of all time classics such as Zelda, Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie, The Last Tinker is a colorful journey through Colortown, a world built upon creativity, emotion and collaboration.
A dark force named The Bleakness has emerged and seeks to tear the colors apart, draining all joy and life from the world.
Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, is forced to act. He embarks on an epic and one of a kind adventure to combat the Bleakness and to restore joy and color to his home.
Bring civilization to Sproggiwood, a story-driven, turn-based roguelike set in a humorous world inspired by Finnish mythology. Grow your civilization and plunder procedural dungeons with six unique classes. Outsmart mischievous monsters who work together in unexpected ways. No two dungeon dives are alike.StoryYou’re a simple farmer from the peaceful island of Clog. One moment, you're tending your grove -- the next, you’re lured through a mysterious portal by a talking sheep. Now you’re the prisoner of Sproggi, a mischievous forest spirit who's built a whole village just for you. You have a simple job: tame the wild creatures that roam the forests of Sproggi's realm...
Watch Sproggi's plans go awry when you discover a rival civilization on the rise to greatness. Will you choose to befriend these curious Mushroom people and stand together, or will you crush them and claim Sproggiwood for your own? Seize the day and civilize Sproggiwood now!GameplaySproggiwood distills the roguelike genre down to its core fun ingredients: inspired character classes, loads of interesting loot, and procedurally populated dungeons with monsters and traps that combine to produce totally unique tactical challenges. In Sproggiwood, adventure sessions are compact and chock-full of interesting choices for you to make. Each dungeon dive follows the heroic rise of one adventurer from your civilization. Journey through teeming forests, haunted swamps, teetering cliffs, and glacial mazes to uncover your civilization's whole story.Features
- A wondrous and humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology
- Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps
- Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire
- Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves
- Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagers
31. Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!
Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his life’s work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent history’s greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.
Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and it’s up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!
- Classic point-and-click gameplay, featuring both pointing and clicking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D environments.
- A huge variety of wacky puzzles that increase in difficulty as you go.
- 56 quirky, fully animated characters
- Over 2000 lines of written dialog.
- Original soundtrack with 12 unique tracks.
- And of course, the unique opportunity to annoy three of the greatest minds in history and save the universe!
32. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
33. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes!
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End’! And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!
Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!
34. Dragon Knight
My ability is limited, but I am still aspired to make an exciting IG (independent game). The second IG Dragon Knight is a 2D side-scrolling action game with Rogue-like random elements. From the sketch design of original characters and monsters, you could probably guess that I am a big fan of MH series games. Yes, from P2 till now, my path to hunter has never stopped.
Smooth striking is pretty important for an action game, which is also a great challenge for me. Now my idea is to try to make a game with more violence aesthetics. Besides, I can design weapons and equipment based on monsters’ characteristics. Characters can not only change their appearance but also obtain skills and attributes randomly after picking up the equipment, which gives you a new experience every time you replay it. Rampage Knights and Lost Castle did a great job on that aspect, which have given me great help and inspiration.
Of course, all of the above is just the beginning of my dream, your participation and encouragement are what really matters in order for this rough beta version to evolve, step by step, into a genuinely unique and excellent game. Thank you all again for your support!
Main Game Features:
■ Plenty of Rogue-Like random elements
■ Randomly generated passes, equipment and monsters
■ Elaborately designed Boss combat, pretty exciting
■ Inspired from the Ultimate Skill in Mortal Kombat, add violence aesthetics-reflecting special skills in the combat.
■ Over 200 weapons, using different weapons will produce different moves and skills
■ Over 20 armors, changing armors will also change character’s appearance, moreover, if character is being continuously struck by enemies, the armor will be destroyed
35. Bloons TD 6
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
ALL NEW 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 30 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 20 powerful monkey towers, including 2 all new monkeys - Druid and Alchemist!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we'll continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played.
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
36. fault - milestone two side:above
fault - milestone two side:above is a Cinematic Visual Novel that takes place right after the events of milestone one. With the addition of a new 3D camera system, fault -milestone two aims to introduce a more immersive and "larger than life" reading experience. Follow the grand science fantasy story of Selphine and the gang as they traverse back to their homeland!
Please note that this novel is a direct sequel to fault - milestone one and contains massive spoilers of the first story. Play through of the first title is highly advised. Also please note the demo saves do not carry over and it is recommended to play the beginning of milestone two again as things have been upgraded.
Categories in common with fault - milestone two side:above: Indie
Laraan is experienced best when using a controller. A Windows or Xbox game pad is ideal.
Laraan is a Science-Fiction game about exploration in a desolate world. Created with a minimalist low poly style. Accompanied by a splendid movie soundtrack.
You’re about to enter an old world of computer entertainment. Laraan bridges the gap between Cinema and Action/Adventure games with a completely old style of fluid, cinematic storytelling. Laraan is experienced best when using a controller, a Windows or Xbox game pad is ideal.
Using a completely old graphic system of cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups, and cuts, Laraan gets you involved in a breathtaking story of inter-dimensional travel.
You’ll duck as lasers saber, boulder crash, and monsters roar. The complete musical score and realistic, digitized sound effects will make you feel like you’re on a movie sound stage.
38. We. The Revolution
Become a judge of a Revolutionary Tribunal during the French Revolution and preside over complicated cases of ordinary citizens, criminals, revolutionaries and their enemies. You will decide whose deeds will go unpunished, and whose head will roll from a swift guillotine cut.
Beware, however, because the eyes of Paris are upon you – with many factions vying for power and influence over you, you will have to become a political force on your own in order to survive… and to seize the control of Paris for yourself!
In We. The Revolution the plot will put you in morally ambiguous situations where are no easy answers. Having power over life and death is both a heavy burden and a force that can turn the tide of the revolution. Every faction in Paris wants it, so you will have to keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, all the while using your agents to control the city, engaging in back-channel dealings, crafting letters, and weaving political intrigue behind the scenes.
WE. THE REVOLUTION MEANS:
- Shaping history and decide who will live and who will die
- Experiencing the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution
- Presiding over more than 100 unique court cases
- Running your own courtroom – questioning witnesses, analyzing clues and evidence, reading reports, and passing sentences
- Making friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power
- Engaging in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
39. Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Become the living book, Tractatus de Monstrum, and command a brigade of puppet soldiers as you navigate the twisting passageways of the Labyrinth of Refrain.
When at your base, prepare for your journey by upgrading your brigade! Create new puppet soldiers, assign them different squads and formations, synthesize better equipment, take requests from townsfolk, and get assistance from Dronya in the form of Witch Petitions.
Once you've entered the labyrinth, be sure to search every nook and cranny as you jump over barricades, solve puzzles, and smash your way through walls to delve further and further downward in search of treasure and rare artifacts. But be careful, the more riches you obtain, the more vicious the dungeon becomes. Can you survive long enough to bring your haul back?
Fight past terrifying monsters by giving orders to your puppet brigade. Change their formation, use special skills, or call for an all-out attack! The battles you face will be challenging, so your success depends on your preparation and your strategy.KEY FEATURESA Massive MazeDive into the miasma-filled labyrinth as the Tractatus de Monstrum along with your brigade of puppet soldiers to smite monsters and uncover dark secrets.Fast-Paced Combat!Strange creatures and traps of all sorts will stand in your path as you go deeper in the maze. Give orders to your army and crush them with special skills!Build an Undefeatable ArmyCreate your very own puppet soldiers, grant them a variety of different roles, and assign them to specialized squads to make your own unique brigade!
40. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
41. NEKOPARA Extra
NEKOPARA Extra is an extra episode in the NEKOPARA visual novel series that was part of a stretch goal from the NEKOPARA OVA crowdfunding campaign! The lovable catgirls, Chocola and Vanilla, are back and this time the story focuses on their first arrival at the Minaduki household before the events of NEKOPARA Vol. 1.
- Featuring the gorgeous artwork of Sayori, popular illustrator and creator of the NEKOPARA series
- Characters spring to life using the E-mote animation system
- Play in two different languages! Choose a main language (English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese) and choose a subtitle language as well.
- Prequel to the popular NEKOPARA series.
INSIDIA is a tactical game of swift and frantic duels. Assemble your team of four champions from a roster of steam knights, fierce punks, odd mutants and other survivors of a post apocalyptic fantasy world, then claim victory in the battlefield. Never let your guard down: simultaneous turns and a flexible combo system will always keep you plugged into the action!
When playing INSIDIA, it’s always your turn! Issue your orders in a handful of seconds, then watch your strategy unfold.
Blend your champions’ abilities to deliver devastating blows.
INSIDIA is not a simple deathmatch. Seize critical locations to control the battlefield and then lay waste to your opponent’s base.
Fight for glory in less than 15 minutes!
43. The Ultimatest Battle
The Ultimatest Battle is a real-time, 2D platform game in which two teams compete in different game modes with an almost completely destructible environment.
In the “UB” universe, the player embodies small characters, called "Nubs”, who are armed to the teeth and possess an arsenal of weapons that differ according to their class.
Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages. The player can modify the appearance as well as the gameplay of each class by using different items acquired throughout the game.
UB is a Free-to-Play, absolutely no Pay-to-Win!
REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATEST SKILLS!!
The world of Ultimatest Battle is rich and diverse.
Discover the many zones and evolve in a 2D environment that’s almost completely destroyable.
Take part in zero gravity battles on the Moon, explore Overmine's quarries, play Pirateship boarders, or treat yourself to the Ultimatest Fried Chicken restaurants!
There’s something for every taste and every horizon!
In The Ultimatest Battle you play small characters armed to the teeth called Nubs who possess different types of gameplay according to their class.
Are you more of a bazooka, rifle or grenade person? Go for the Soldier's military arsenal!
How about a side of cannon powder? If you prefer an ax and a good beer, the Viking is the Nub you need!
Digging quarries is your passion, and you like taming the land to your advantage? You’re a Miner at heart!
There are 6 playable classes, oriented equally to attack, defend or support other players: you can change your class at any time depending on the situation to lead your team to victory!
From classical DeathMatch to ZombieMode, it's not the game modes that are missing!
Take control of an area to defend in ControlPoint, and chase the opposing team!
Risk your life saving the princess in SaveThePrincess mode, it will give you an advantage by transforming your enemies into chickens!
Strike alliances with other players to try and defeat the Boss Casimor and Granny Karnage in Versus Boss mode!
Whichever mode you choose, coordination and teamwork will lead you to victory.
Each class has an arsenal of four weapons that can be replaced by objects obtained as you advance.
All weapons are equal in terms of power. Modifying the equipment of your character class will simply modify its gameplay, so that only technique counts on the field of battle.
Find the best combinations for your way of playing to turn the situation to your advantage.
It’s not because we spend our time killing each other that we don’t appreciate our fellow players.
Helping each other out is really important in The Ultimatest Battle. Playing in cooperation with your allies is the key to victory!
Become a member of our community and join a bunch of happy Nubs to take part in battles as unlikely as they are epic!
44. Of Carrots And Blood
Of Carrots And Blood is a twin-stick survival arena shooter about kissing bunnies, hungry mutants and a lot of blood.
You will be thrown into a combination of old school arcade action, bullet hell chaos, cute retro pixel art and romantic love affair where the only thing that matters is to survive the never ending waves of mutants while defending a giant carrot and making out with your partner. Wait, what?! To release the tension during breaks, you can kiss your beloved bunny partner anytime in the game with the patented POWER KISS MECHANIC! You will need a steady hand and some mad skills to get on that high score list. Shoot your way through hordes of hungry mutants and saturate the forest floor with their gushing blood!
Crack the online highscore in the endless single player mode, play through a short but very intense CO-OP story mode or grab your friends and kill each other in one of three pvp modes, together on your couch or online!!
Endless single player fun
Survive alone against relentless waves of mutants, ogres and other crazy creatures. You must bring your very best carrot shooting skills to the table! One mistake means the end for your short bunny life.
If your carrots are not enough to stop those nasty mutants, you can grab one of the many power-ups which are dropped by some of the enemies you have killed.
You can prove to your friends and the whole world, that you are in fact THE most dangerous bunny out there. Practice and kill more mutants than everyone else to raise to the top of the online highscore list!!
2 player CO-OP
Grab a friend and survive together in the 2 player CO-OP campaign! A big surprise is waiting in the end.
2-4 player DEATHMATCH
Grab even more friends and kill each other in brutally bloody bunny deathmatch with up to 4 players. Show 'em who's boss!
3 different PVP modes
Besides the 4 player DEATHMATCH there are also 2 other PVP modes. You can shoot your friend into deadly spikes while trying not to fall down into the depth of THE ABYSS. This 2 player PVP mode puts you in an arena surrounded by dangerous spikey bushes. Touching them means sudden death! And if this wasn't bad enough, the ground is opening up and the crack grows into a giant gap.
Or have fun in the MINEFIELD arena. In this 2 player PVP mode you can activate plates on your side which leads to an explosion of the mirrored plate on your opponents side. Watch your steps!
PLAY ONLINE!!! You can play all of the above multiplayer game modes including CO-OP, DEATHMATCH, THE ABYSS and MINEFIELD online. Host a game or join one of your friends games.
Patented power-kiss mechanic
Kiss your partner anytime in the game to show him/her some love! KISS KISS KISS! But love is a dangerous game...kissing your partner could lead to certain death because you wont be able to move and could eventually be killed in the act!
10+ unlockable characters
Collect shiny brain pieces and DNA samples which are dropped by dead enemies from time to time.
You can fuse them at the Doc's laboratory to unlock new characters.
Collectable vinyls and sunglasses
You can unlock 15+ original chiptune soundtrack vinyls, which you can use as background music in the game.
You can also wear fancy sunglasses, which will have a visual effect on the game...PLUS they make your character look really cool!
Collect achievement trophies for successfully completed challenges in the game like for example "Kill 10,000+ mutants", "Survive 5 waves without using power-ups" or "Kiss 30 times in one game"
6+ equipment items
Unlock special items which you can equip and use in the game to boost your abilities. For example you can buy the SNEEZE POWDER which makes the giant carrot sneeze and shoot multiple projectiles in every direction. This might be useful when there are too many mutants attacking the carrot, while you busy killing mutants coming from the bushes.
You will only be able to equip one item at a time, so you need to think ahead on what might be the best choice for your play style.
XBOX controller support
Play with up to 4 XBOX controllers in the CO-OP and PVP modes
Vlambeer inspired juiciness
The visuals and effects as well as the tempo of the old school arcade action in Of Carrots And Blood are heavily influenced by the amazing games and talks/presentations by the brilliant indie game studio Vlambeer. It's all about juiciness and the "feel". The more visual and audio feedback we have put in, the more believable the characters and game world got. That is a big part of why you hopefully will enjoy Of Carrots And Blood so much. If you don't like screenshake, you can always turn it off in the game (even though we wouldn't recommend to play that way)
Become the ultimate mutant hunter in OF CARROTS AND BLOOD!
Trite Games is a true two person indie game studio from Berlin, Germany. We are producing everything inhouse. That includes the code, the art, the music, the sounds, videos and also a little voice acting in the game.
45. Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle / カプコン ベルトアクション コレクション
Relive the glory days of cooperative arcade games with the Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle! This comprehensive collection includes seven classic games, each with various multiplayer options, online capabilities and detailed galleries!
Say goodbye to game overs! Adjust your difficulty settings or give yourself more lives to battle through each game in its entirety. You can also play the English or Japanese versions of each title!
Games included: Final Fight, Captain Commando, The King of Dragons, Knights of the Round and Warriors of Fate, as well as two games that were previously unavailable on consoles: Armored Warriors and Battle Circuit!
Grab some friends, stare down the bad guys and BEAT 'EM UP!
46. Deck of Ashes
"The Outcasts brought Ash Curse upon us all, and they are the only ones who can lift it." - Ash Master.
Deck of Ashes is an adventure rogue-lite game with thoughtful and tactical card battles. Lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption. Explore the dark fantasy world. Complete quests and collect cards for your unique Battle Deck. Put your survival and resource management skills to the test when upgrading your Camp of allies.
The choices that drive your journey - where to go, which resource to collect, which risk to take, and which card to craft - are the difference between success and untimely demise.
Can you rid the world of the Ash Curse?Features
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
We provide you with the best deck-building tools we could develop. If you are a newbie - we got you covered, as there are sets of cards that obviously work well together. And if you are ready to go crazy with your own deck idea, there is a 100+ cards for each character to explore and combine. BEWARE: a ton of potential to go nuts with the unexpected combos!Dynamic and dangerous world
Deck of Ashes features a procedurally generated world where danger waits around every corner. Sudden ambushes, cataclysms, and random events will force you to constantly adapt and explore fleeting opportunities to gain an edge! Refine your strategy on the go to ensure your survival!Upgrade the Camp to meet your needs
Different strategies require vastly different upgrades of your Camp. The resources are scarce, and you won't be able to upgrade everything in one playthough, so choose wisely!
47. Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2
Grab your pencil and get ready for the most creative DRAW A STICKMAN adventure yet!!
Imagination is the key, as you enter a magical storybook land full of mystery and wonder, unusual creatures, and enigmatic puzzles! Create your own original stickman, and then watch it come to life in DRAW A STICKMAN: EPIC 2! Challenge yourself to unlock every secret, collect every drawing, and share your creativity with the world!
A NEW STORY!
Embark on a perilous journey through time! Draw your Stickman, and create a friend!
But be warned… disaster falls upon your ally! It’s up to you to become the hero!
Maneuver your way through the magical world of EPIC 2 in a quest to save your partner!
YOUR DRAWINGS MATTER!
Create and save unlimited drawings in your sketchbook! Use them throughout your adventure!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
With the new share feature, you can now send your creations to your friends! They will then be able to use your drawings in their own epic adventures!
FIGHT EPIC BATTLES!
Face off against inked-out goblins, tongue-lashing frogs, fire-breathing dragons, and BIG bosses! You must use your own strategies to solve intriguing challenges and puzzles, while battling all new villains!
Jump in to this action-packed adventure that allows for endless creativity! As you explore each colorful environment, choose from an assortment of drawing pencils and tools to help you successfully overcome every obstacle along the way. New features and enhancements allow you to choose from a larger color palette, along with a variety of pencil sizes. With the new share feature, send your drawings to your friends! Unlock hidden Color Buddies, locate puzzle pieces, and enjoy new drawing pencils for Wires, Eggs, and Ice! This is an experience like no other, personalized by you!
DRAW A STICKMAN: EPIC 2 is the sequel you’ve been waiting for, and is sure to offer hours of entertainment to avid gamers and creative minds alike!
48. SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
- Assemble Your Heroines and Battle Head-to-Head – A brand new tag battle action fighting game is here! Players can participate in a four-multiplayer frenzy online or with friends!
- An Iconic Cast of SNK's Female Characters! - Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe!
- Defeat Foes With Style and Elegance – Coordination is key, as players can choose from up to 100 different accessories for their characters. Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects.
49. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
EXAMU, the developers behind the popular Arcana Heart fighting game series, has teamed up with esteemed visual novel publisher Nitroplus to create a new 2D fighter crossing over multiple franchises. Players can select a main fighter and two partner characters from a roster of Nitroplus’ most popular ladies and jump right into fast-paced combat that’s as easy to learn as it is deep and difficult to master. This PC release updates to the latest version popular in Japanese arcades, with rebalanced fighters, added background animations and additional winning poses.
- KEY FEATURES
- Fast-Paced Fighting Action with Easy-to-Learn Gameplay
From the makers of Arcana Heart comes a brand new fighting game that’s as simple as it is chaotic. Between the easy-to-execute combo chains and assist mechanics that can get up to six characters onscreen, the action never lets up for long.
- Roster of Unique Heroines and Fighting Styles
Fan favorite SUPER SONICO is part of an impressive cast from Nitroplus-related products for a varied selection of combatants and fighting styles. This PC release also includes Homura from the SENRAN KAGURA series and Heart from the Arcana Heart series, both of whom were premium DLC in their console debuts.
- Cinematic Cut-ins and Screen-filling Attacks
‘Lethal Blaze’ attacks, which run the gamut from awe-inspiring to adorable, are sure to please fans of the source material while intriguing newcomers.
- Online Play Support and Leaderboards
Players can go online to take on all challengers as they try to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
50. Fission Superstar X
Experience a weird, relentless solar tour in this randomly generated space rogue-lite. Travel from Planet X to Earth while fending off endless waves of attackers. What is the payload? A "superstar" nuclear bomb. What is the mission? To make her famous! Does it makes sense? Ask the "scientist" who built that thing!
While working on his latest nuclear bomb, Dr. Leopold had a revelation. He wasn't creating a weapon of mass destruction; he was creating a nuclear superstar! Was it the radiation sickness or was Leopold always insane like this? Who knows and who cares? Now you must do his bidding and tour the solar system with Celine, his dear bomb. Who would not be thrilled to host the concert of a nuclear bomb under the control of a clearly insane scientist? Everybody it seems, that's why they are all trying to destroy Leopold's creation.
Fight using ranged and melee weapons while blocking attacks with your shield.
Manage your bomber and make difficult choices: Do you repair that flaming part, heal that nearly-dead crewman or upgrade your stats?
Unlock 9 playable ships.
Over 100 different possible crew members, from humans to space bears.
64 different weapons, from puny rifles to nuclear mortars.
Over 20 different scientifically inaccurate environments, such as space whale pods and planetary atmospheres.
Over 70 enemy types with variations including, Scavengers, Fascist Cats and Pugs from space, Giant insects and Dr. Leopold's experimental rejects.
Fight giant bosses on 8 different worlds from Pluto to Earth.
Upgrade your ships, modify your famous payload, assemble the perfect crew and buy destructive weapons.
Choose your challenge: do you dock at this station and spend 3 minutes dodging an angry Planetoid or do you skip that shop for an easier run through a colorful space aurora?
Did that giant insect-shrimp thing at saturn give you a beating before it died in chunks of meat? Just hit that detonate button and blow up your nuclear superstar. That'll show the others.
Die a lot, master the game and win a well-deserved victory.
Work for the solar system's ultimate genius, Dr. Leopold from Planet X.
Saving the universe is common, there is nothing of that sort here, it's just an absurd quest for nuclear celebrity.