The best games like CS2D are:
- arrow_rightStyx: Master of Shadows
- arrow_rightMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine
- arrow_rightPunch Club
- arrow_right7 Days to Die
- arrow_rightRiddles Of The Past
100 Best Games Like CS2D:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (24)
- PlayStation 4 (34)
- iOS (31)
- Android (23)
- macOS (80)
- Linux (58)
- Nintendo Switch (34)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (5)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (1)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
1. Styx: Master of Shadows
Styx -- is a foul-mouthed two-century-old goblin that’s seen it all.
He sticks to the shadows to survive and reach for his goal -- a rare magic artifact that lays deep in the miles-long, multilayered Akenash tower. But the story is not that straightforward as it may seem at first and has couple twists that will keep a player interested until the end credits. Help Styx uncover secrets of his origin and grab all the goodies on the way!
Embark into the dark world of Akenash tower with unforgettable grumpy commentary from the Styx himself. The world changes dynamically based on player input and developing as well as the story goes. Crawl your way through the tower by orchestrating accidents for your enemies, fighting them in close combat, or just by evading them using one of the Styx’s skills.
This is the first take on the genre by french Cyanide Studio that fans may know by the Blood Bowl and Pro Cycling Manager series but a promising one: the game was well received among Steam users and console players all over the world.
2. Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players.
3. Punch Club
Punch Club is a cross between sports management and The Sims, packed together in the retro pixel-art style. The plot is based on the 1980s and 1990s action movie staples and is full of ironic references and quotes from them. You play as a young boxing prodigy whose father was murdered by a stranger. Your goal is to become a great sportsman and win a tournament, but also to investigate and avenge your father’s death. The player controls his character around the clock, making him exercise, eat, go to the job, buy food and other items, and interact with other characters.
Working out will improve the boxer’s main characteristics, such as strength and stamina, moving him towards his goal. But there are also essential Sims-like attributes like hunger and happiness that wear down during activities and need to be replenished. Money is also essential and can be earned by performing jobs and quests or by winning boxing matches. Before each fight, be it a match or an assault by a street gang, you choose a number of skills that the boxer will use this time. Completing quests will earn you favors from the other characters that will help you to advance the central plot and find the murderer.
4. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
Halfway is a turn-based strategy RPG taking place a few hundred years into the future. Humanity has begun to colonise new worlds and until now, they were alone…
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
6. Riddles Of The Past
Riddles Of The Past is a Hidden Object game with detective story and post apocalyptic atmosphere.
No documents, no memories - just my name. Emily Hanson.Game features:
- an abandoned town on 50+ locations
- many robots, mechanisms and different puzzles
- interactive map with clues
- two levels of difficulty
- the atmosphere of abandonment and mystery
- uncommon using of objects
- intriguing Story
During an archeological excavation – a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was found near the excavation site – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.Features:
While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
Getting to know Rynoka’s residents and understanding needs of customers is crucial. Some folks may have special quests for you, requesting rare items and offering handsome rewards in return.
Crafting and enchanting system is essential for the your progression. Interacting with the villagers is the way to craft new armors, weapons and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way the equipment is used.
While visiting other worlds, collect valuable resources, weapons, armors, treasures and peculiar artifacts. Then, manage acquired loot using unique inventory-based abilities.
Defeating various enemies and bosses, revel in the challenging and deep combat mechanics. The depth of combat depends on the interactions between weapons, abilities, enemies and secondary effects of items. Feel comfortable developing your own battling style.
Gates lead to different worlds. Each run is unique and forces you to take some smart decisions. You never know what you will encounter next – that’s why you have to be prepared for everything.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
9. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
Crawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess monsters in traps scattered throughout the dungeon. The monsters differ in strength, health, speed, attacks, and abilities. Each player can advance by leveling up and getting new gear. Leveling up increases your stats and unlock new attacks and abilities. Spirits can also level up unlocking new monsters and objects to possess. The weapons and magical items can be found in the dungeon or bought from merchants. There are 25 types of weapons in the game that vary in stats and attack types.
Additionally, each weapon can have one of 27 properties that can affect weapons damage, attack speed, give a chance to perform an elemental strike, or shot projectile. The maximum level in the game is ten after which the hero can face the dungeon boss. Other players must kill the hero by cooperatively controlling parts of the boss.
11. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Boasting beautiful, hand-drawn animations and a re-orchestrated soundtrack, the cult classic returns with a unique blend of exploration, action, and adventure!
Cursed into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, you are in search for a cure! The only way you can return to human form is to find the Salamander Cross, a magical item with the power to remove curses...
With each dragon slain, the curse intensifies, transforming you into different animals! Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl. You can also inhabit Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man, and Hawk-Man, and use their unique abilities to uncover the land’s deepest secrets.
Enjoy 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types, and switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time - even during gameplay!
12. Bloodbath Kavkaz
DESCRIPTIONBloodbath Kavkaz is an action-packed Top-Down Action based around russian culture, telling the story of Caucasian ex-killer named Shamil Rakhmanov. After a car crash Shamil gets in the hands of a mysterious stranger, who offers him a deal he can't refuse. Shamil must find and kill the leader of Moscow criminal syndicate, who is called Jafar, before the sunrise, or else he will die. Being desperate, Shamil starts his blood-filled way into the depths of Moscow night, where he will meet all the horrors of russian modern culture and solve the great conspiracy.
Violent shootouts, slo-mo, thrilling non-linear story and stale shawarma – all of that await you in Bloodbath Kavkaz. Drink yazhka, break doors down, kill the unfaithful, nothing stops you in that game.FEATURES
- Maymays - The game has countless of references to the modern media-culture.
- Awesome soundtrack – a mix of 80's techno and azerbaijani lezghinka will not leave you disappointed.
- Dynamic gunplay – camera is always moving in combat. Various visual effects also help to feel the dynamic of the game.
- Slow-motion will allow you to look at every detail in the heat of combat.
- Hardcore gameplay – Bloodbath Kavkaz is a real challenge for an unprepared player.
- Thrilling and non-linear plot – extraordinary story about ex-killer who is forced to return to his job to save his life, as well as lives of many Moscow citizens.
- Spectacular design – retro-styled graphics inspired by the nostalgia for 2000's games.
- Interactivity – you would find a lot of usable objects and side-NPCs whom you can interact with.
- Various combat styles – you can kill lots of enemies with a single shot in an explosive barrel, or you can destroy a pipe with hot water to stun enemies near it, or you can break a switchboard which will turn the lights off, so the enemy will be completely disoriented, or you can just run and break through doors with what's left of your enemies. Possibilities are endless.
- Level editor – you can create any game location by yourself.
13. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
14. Legend of Mysteria RPG
Legend of Mysteria RPG is a role-playing game made with PRG Maker, the prequel to Labyronia series developed by Labyrinthine.
The game takes place in the world of Labyronia. You play as Windir, an air mage who lives in a tower with many other mages.
The most powerful of them is a fire mage and headmaster Dinyon. One day Dinyon get murder by a mysterious assassin. The guards quickly catch and kill him, however, right before death, he accuses Windir of arranging the murder. The guards catch you, but you manage to escape the tower. Now you have to solve the crime, find out who was behind the murder and prove yourself innocent.
Legend of Mysteria is a story-driven RPG, and unlike most other games in Labyronia series, it focuses much more on the puzzle-solving, exploration and interacting with NPCs rather than on battles. There are only a few fights in the game that are necessary to progress.
There is also no leveling up system or character advancement aside from getting new equipment and items. The combat system is turn-based. The battle screen resembles of the early Dragon Quest games: you only see the enemies but not your team. In battles, you can perform physical attacks, block, use items or magic spells. The variety of magic spells depends on your equipment.
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
- Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
- Everything you find can be helpful
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
16. Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
18. 中国式家长 / Chinese Parents
<h3>Follow Us</h3><p>Want to know more about the latest info？Follow Coconut Island Games now!</p><ul><li><strong>Facebook</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Twitter</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Youtube</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Discord</strong></li></ul><br/><h3>About the Game</h3><br/><br/>In this casual yet realistic life sim with a Chinese authenticity, you step into the shoes of an average kid from the first day of life towards the end of your high school days. <br/><br/>Study hard, have fun, make friends and face the “Gaokao”, one of the most critical examinations in your life. And perhaps this experience might also give you a special perspective to explore your relationships as a parent and as a child.<br/><br/><br/><h3>A unique slice of life simulator</h3>You are a child born in an ordinary Chinese family. Prior to Gaokao, one of the most critical examinations, you have 18 years to enjoy your life and make choices to be yourself.<h3>Be a Chinese kid</h3>As a girl or a boy, different experiences from heartfully weaved stories and distinctive characters awaits you.<h3>Use “Fragments” to improve yourself</h3>Raise your stats with Fragment mini-game. Higher stats improve your character through learning new skills.<h3>Tiger Parent, or not?</h3>Scheduling every detail, either ensure a happy and stress-free life, or force the kid to study as hard as possible? It’s all up to you.<h3>Live the life as a Chinese child with various mini-games</h3>Expect a life full of challenges. Do you have what it takes to defeat your annoying and cocky neighbors in the Face Duel? Or can you maintain your cool while trying everything to grasp the Red Pocket against your relatives in a courtesy manner?<h3>Multiple friends to date with</h3>You are not alone, after all you need a social life. Choose and date with 14 friends in total with various interaction in order to know them better. Who knows what post-graduation fairy tales will happen to these childhood sweethearts?<h3>Over 100 career endings</h3>Persuade your dream career, and choose your own life. Will you settle to be an average nobody, or only after reaching the top of everything will your ambition be properly answered?<h3>Your family journeys on, from generation to generation</h3>Your child in the next game will benefit from your achievements in the previous generation. Don’t forget to check back your roots to find courage and wits for the future.
19. The Darkside Detective
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That's where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct sense of humour. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
- 6 cases, each more spooky than the last
- Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
- At least three jokes
- Cutting edge, high definition pixels
- One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
20. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
21. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
22. Survived By
Survived By is a free-to-play MMO bullet-hell game where permadeath is just the beginning. Every time you die, you’re survived by a new descendant who carries a small part of your legacy with them.
Team up with hundreds of survivors as you shoot your way through hordes of Chimera, explore dungeons, collect loot, craft gear and of course… die. Again, and again. Who will you be survived by…?
Sign up on the Survived By website and get into the action.
Key FeaturesMassively-multiplayer, online bullet hell with permadeath – Team up with hundreds of survivors, as you dodge bullets and slaughter hordes of Chimera on your journey to level up and craft the best gear and weapons. Be careful though, once you die… it’s almost game over.
Permadeath is just the beginning – Every time you die you’re survived by a new descendant, who carries a small part of your legacy with them. These legacies provide new buffs, stat boosts, and special abilities. Play as different survivors to collect them all and make your way to defeat the hardest dungeons and bosses of the Heartland.
Gorgeous pixel art set in a mysterious, war-struck fantasy world – Explore Heartland in all its pixelated glory. Discover the secrets behind the mysterious yellow resin that has overtaken the land and the Chimera that have pushed humanity to the brink of extinction.
Updated frequently and built with the community – We will be constantly talking to you and your fellow players to build Survived By into the game you want it to be.
23. Hunger Dungeon
"Hunger Dungeon" is a 1-6 player round-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game.
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero unlocks
- Up to 6 player online matches - Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch
- A roster of distinctive characters - each with unique skills and effects
- 30+ Spell Scrolls - fireballs, lightning bolts, and ice bombs devastate your opponents
- 40+ items to equip - turn the tide with unique magical equipment with various effects
- 40+ stages to explore - battle in lush forests, painful volcanoes, or frozen tundras
24. Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
Rebuild society. Survive the Apocalypse.
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a colony simulation game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse. The gates of hell have opened and unleashed relentless demons into the world -- but you can fight back! Guide a group of survivors through the mayhem -- hiding from hellspawn and building a sanctuary. Survive by gathering resources, crafting equipment, defending your base and sending teams to scavenge for supplies. Research human technologies and practice the dark arts to find a way and send the demons back to hell.
To survive is to prevail. Will you survive Judgment day?Features
- Build your base in the midst of a demon apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons own dark magic against them
But you and your friends vow to fight back. You find an isolated valley and build a base, a shelter for yourselves and other survivors you may find. The Apocalypse may be here, but your hope is still strong. As long as you're alive, mankind has yet to be judged. You will find a way to save the world, send the demons back.
26. Oniken: Unstoppable Edition
When a global war nearly decimated humankind, an evil military organization called Oniken takes advantage of the situation to dominate and oppress the few remaining survivors. Even though any resistance to this organization seemed hopeless, a small rebel movement organizes strikes against Oniken. One day, a ninja mercenary named Zaku offers his services to the resistance for unknown reasons. His moves are lethal and now he is the resistance's only hope.
Oniken is an action platform game highly inspired by the 1980's, its games and its movies. You can see this not only in the graphics and sound design, but also in Oniken's story and difficulty.
Don't Worry, You Will Die A Lot Of Times.
Every copy of Oniken comes with digital versions of the game manual and the original soundtrack.Features
Graphics, sounds and difficulty from the 8-bit era
Over 18 boss fights
Six missions, three stages each
An extra mission after you beat the game
Boss rush mode
Not difficult enough? Try the new HARDCORE MODE
Full pixelated violence
GUILTY! THEY ARE ALL GUILTY!i mean really just look at them, you can see the guilt...
i feel guilty just looking at them...
can you point the finger at your fellow man?
are you ready to finger yourself?
can you do your job?
trim your nails, put on your listening eyes and peer deeply into the skin folds of the usual suspects...
will you become a true hero?
or will the fleas become too much for you?
either way, i think there is a future in this for us.let's do this!
FINGERED is a "whodunit" hyperrealisic police sim where you must finger the guilty and clean up this darn city using the descriptions of the local busy bodies. but everyone's perspective is different: one man's fat is another man's sexy!
will you put an end to all crime in america with the electric finger of the law?!
answer - yes!features:
- 21 levels of confusion
- a few billion randomly generated people to finger/murder
- loads of secret celebs to murder!
- find yourself in the criminal data base!
28. Invasion: Brain Craving
Congratulations! You, my friend, are one of the lucky few who were immune to the pathogen! Alas, your friends and family are now flesh-eating zombie-types, but try not to hold that against them. So, let's see what's behind door number 1! Zombies! Bad luck, chum! Try again!Features:
- Zombies AND JRPG Elements! What could be better?
- Randomly generated world with 729 combination possibilities!
- Random event seeds ensure no two play-throughs are the same!
- Survive in apocalyptic wasteland! Keep your stamina high and your team-mates healthy!
- Traditional side-view battle system!
- Plethora of recruitable characters!
- Steam Achievements!
- Steam Trading Cards!
It's the zombie-slaying survival game with JRPG elements you didn't know you wanted!
NALOGI - bright satirical game in the genre of RPG. Classic combat turn-based system as in JRPG. Beautiful anime characters, humor, a lot of dialogues and stories. Casino, church, gangsters, bureaucracy and arbitrariness of the authorities. Win and destroy the system or pay taxes! Features:
- Turn-based combat system
- Unusual plot
- Combinations of tricks and spells
- Beautiful and juicy anime girls
- + Trading cards (after Valve approval)
30. Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment
Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment is a VR Escape Room unlike any you've ever seen before!
Set in the world of The Belko Experiment, the game will force players to make some pretty twisted choices in order to survive.
Each player starts off as a simple worker drone at the Belko Corporation, a dull multi-national company staffing Americans overseas...until one day when 80 of those employees are trapped inside one of their facilities.
Forced to escape or die, you will have to solve multiple complex puzzles while a timer counts down to your demise.
Explore dangerous dungeons, solve mysterious puzzles and engage hundreds of foes, big and small, in intense melee combat.
- Easy to Play, Easy to Die
- Fantastic Generated Dungeons (using brand new tech)
- Real Emergent Gameplay with many Tactical Options
- Intense, Real-time, Dual Wielding Melee Combat
- Stealth Mechanics (dungeon crawling like a real rogue…)
- Over 50 dangerous bosses
- Challenging, generated puzzles
- Adaptive, original soundtrack
Watch this video to understand how Unexplored creates its dungeons:
In the Words Of A Player: What Do You Feel Makes the Game Stand Out?
Misery, one of Unexplored’s Early Access players, thought our description didn’t do the game justice. So, we asked: “What do you feel makes the game stand out?”
We really liked what Misery wrote, so here’s a summary:
- 1. the Dungeon Generation
- 2. It uses a ton of traditional roguelike concepts, but in non-annoying ways
The fact that the game FEELS like a traditional one while still being real-time is a pretty major thing as far as I see it.
- 3. The combat is pretty fun, yeah
Lots going on there, particularly once things like potions and staves or whatever are thrown into the mix. Feels more tactical than the usual "shoot everything" sort.
- 4. Pausing the game
Being able to pause the game and deal with your inventory, use items, and examine things, without actually leaving the game screen, that's a big one. It all really opens up a lot of options for tactical play.
- 5. The Puzzles
[The puzzles] feel like the sorts that the old Zelda games used to use. That same satisfaction from that is here overall.
- 6. The hub floors
Ended up being a great feature.
- 7. The huge variety of enemies
Not just bosses, but monsters and traps and all sorts of stuff. I've been constantly impressed by this. Even after so much time with the game there's still plenty I haven't even seen yet.
- 8. And of course the whole "lock and key" concept.
You can read the entire comment here:
We continue with our own, inferior description:
The goal of UnexploredThe goal of Unexplored is to find the dragon in the depths of the dungeon of doom, slay it to claim the Amulet of Yendor and bring it back to the surface. Every run, the game will create an intricate map of dungeons, hinting at foes to come and solutions for puzzles you’ll face.Lots Of BossesDuring your adventure through the dungeons, you’ll regularly face off with one of over fifty possible bosses. These range from the Queen Ant, to the Balrog and, yes, several menacing Dragons. Some of these bosses can only be slain with the right weapons, so make sure not to miss those on the previous levels.Uncover Secret ItemsIn the spirit of roguelikes, the game does not tell you which potions will save you, and which will kill you. You’ll have to find out yourself either by taking risk or using the right Magic Scrolls. Same story for the Enchanted Weapons: are they blessed with divine powers or cursed with deadly spells?PuzzlesPitted throughout the dungeons you’ll encounter strange statues. Some of these are part of puzzles and solving those may reap great rewards. So, you may want to pick up and read the books you’ll see lying around. They may feature hints on how to solve a puzzle, even one a few levels deeper.WeaponsYou’ll be able to equip two items and wield them both. In the darkest deeps you might want to hold a burning torch beside your axe. Bats tend to be killed easily from a distance by throwing daggers at them, so why not equip them in both slots? Or wield a whip, no better, the Flaming Whip you just plucked from that Balrog you managed to finally kill. Or… perhaps it’s best you start with a shield. A big, enchanted shield. Yes.ArmorYour starting armor may not seem like much, but that’s only because… well, because it IS not that much. It will keep you safe from the bites of bats, but don’t try your luck with an Orc. Beat the right foes to collect their leather breastplates or chainmail. Or… equip the right cloak on go stealth…Wait, Stealth?Yes, that is an option. You can go unnoticed for a long time and execute surprise attacks for added damage. Like everything in Unexplored, it’s up to you to weigh the rewards versus the risk. Because a surprise attack on a Necromancer may sound like a terrific idea, but it’ll probably survive your first strike, leaving you quite vulnerable in your cloak of cloth.
ProgressionUnexplored features several kinds of progression for you and your character. The most important is simple: experience. Expect to die a lot in the beginning, whilst learning exactly how to play the game. But you will learn and before you know, you reach a deeper level every run. However, there’s more than just experience. Within each run, you’ll find Potions of Strength, drink those and your power increases for as long as your stays alive. A Potion of Life not only completely heals your hero, it increases the amount of Hit Points. Upgrading your equipment by combining it with certain magic items on an anvil will grant you perks for the time being. Offer to the Gods, and you may receive another upgrade.
However, if you die, your powers die with you. Unexplored is a game featuring perma-death.
Nevertheless, some upgrades are permanent. When you unlock achievements, you unlock equipment and items you can purchase before you start a new run. You pay for these items with the other permanent feature: gold. Your hero will inherit all the gold your previous one owned. So it is always an absolutely fabulous idea to try an open as many chests as possible, you might get rich trying.
Or, just spend it all during your run when you meet one of the vendors. Yes, you heard that correctly: during the game you will be able to spend your gold on new equipment and potions. Obviously, if you subsequently fail, all that gold is lost. Like in forever.Crafting and MixingThe deeper you go, the more dangerous the dungeons will be. So, make sure to pick up the right equipment, potions and scrolls along the way. You can even craft better items and mix healthy or plain deadly drinks.
Foreshadowing…?Part of Unexplored’s allure is the way it generates the dungeons. Not just the levels themselves (see this video about Cyclic Dungeon Generation), but all the dungeons in their entirety. The game knows what you’ll face on the deepest levels even before you start wandering the first one. So, it will provide you with hints, keys and notes about what to expect down the line. Best keep an eye out for those.That’s It?No, of course not. Unexplored is a game filled with content, with lava and water, plants and trees (flammable trees that is), with hidden doors and locked doors (use lockpicks!), with small bosses and big bosses and with so much more. But we won’t spoil everything here. It’s up to you to find out! So, go have yourself an adventure! You’ll love it!
***************************************communityUnexplored has a fantastic community of players helping each other out. They have been an integral part of the development of this game. So, if you're really stuck, let us know in the Steam forum, and we, or one of the other players, will try and help you out.
32. One Night Stand
After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you wake up the next morning to find a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed. What do you do?
In One Night Stand, explore the unknown bedroom and seek out clues to identify who the stranger is and what happened to bring you both together.
You may resort to some unusual methods to find the answers you’re looking for, but take care not to prod and pry too much – a nosy guest quickly becomes an unwanted one!
Will you stay and explore your relationship with this stranger, or will you escape when the opportunity presents itself? With 12 unique endings to discover, can you keep up the act long enough to find out what really happened?
• Life-like rotoscope animations
• Hand-drawn artwork
• An interactive story where your choices matter
• 12 different endings that reveal new insights into what really happened
• Point-and-click investigations
• An original soundtrack
• Available on Windows, Mac and Linux
• Playable in English and Russian
33. Iron Impact
Iron Impact is a tank TDS similar to many of the NES games we loved so much when we were kids, such as Battle City or Jackal. Use your indestructible tank to solve puzzles, avoid danger (and fireballs!), fight huge enemy land and air units, and of course challenge their fearsome leaders! Can you handle it?
34. Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
Be part of a vivid, dynamic story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren by influencing the course of events yourself!Features:
- 15+ hours of gameplay
- Huge, diverse game world with many different locations
- 5 challenging dungeons
- Various items impacting gameplay and fighting style
- Fun, charming storytelling
35. The walking zombie: Dead city
The Walking Zombie: Dead City is our small side project about unlucky survivors in the world destroyed by zombie apocalypse. You will buy and upgrade weapons, kill tons of zombies and enjoy many different environments and boss fights. It also features online coop mode because everyone needs a little bit of human warmth and extra pair of gun-wielding hands in the world full of zombies!
Walking Zombie: Dead City is a first-person shooter with cooperative mode where you play as a rather immobile survivor of the zombie apocalypse. Don’t ask us how (you will learn in-game) but you lost your leg so there is no way to retreat – it is either you or them. As you progress, you will upgrade your weapon, unlock new ones and buy some grenades or medkits.
World of Walking Zombie may be a little bit too blocky to cause terror in your hearts but it definitely isn’t a save place. Your character learns that a hard way when he loses his leg while searching for important medicine. There is no pleasant apocalypse.
You will have to take your gun and kill all zombies that are attracted by the smell of your brain, defeat huge boss monsters and fight in the arena for amusement of last human survivors.
- Stationary shooter
- Online coop!
- Blocky graphics
- Gradually crumbling zombie bodies
- 30+ different zombie types
- Sniper mode
- Shop for buying useful items - medkits, sniper ammo and grenades
- Great boss battles
- Arena mode – killing zombies with melee weapons
- Many maps and 200 levels
- Upgrading weapons
36. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
Solving puzzles is easy, solving logical puzzles is the last thing. Solving physical puzzles with elements of logic, backed up by explosions - is what you need, in order to test your smartness, agility and logical thinking.
A lot of interesting levels where you need to explode bombs, push your hero and get into the saving pipe
Funny music, addictive gameplay, and many levels - will load you the world of physical puzzles with elements of logic.
- Fast-paced gameplay: kill poor creatures and try not to die too fast!
- You are in the League of Goodness, dude: there are some brutal characters with the biggest nuts at your disposal, each has its own skill, guns and the powerful spells.
- Against you – there is a fricking army of psychos, deadly traps, voracious demons and challenging bosses!
- It sucks to fight with the whole mess alone, right? Find a random companion and the power-ups: burn or freeze your enemies, sic your cute pug on them, call the dreadful ghost (in fact he is nice) to grind their bones into the dust!
- Splatter blood all over the levels, you fucking maniac!
- Music? There is some music in the game… watch your ears!
39. Hit Tank PRO
Hit Tank PRO
Hit Tank is an addictive game of fast action that combines Strategy, Action and Challenge.
Ready to take on the fight? Complete your mission while fighting cunning enemies in unique environments!.
Become a hero! Hit Tank will challenge you like never before.
Challenge players from around the world with the online leaderboards.Features :
* 60 Unique Levels
* 9 Different Enemies
* Retro graphics levels
* 3 Game Modes :
- - Missions
- - Challenge
- - Mode PRO
* Realistic & Original System
* Game Options (Hitbox, Speed Etc ..)
* LeaderboardYour turn to Play!
40. Bad Bots
As Sam McRae, last surviving member of the “Titan Hauler” crew, you must hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad 'bots to find a way to prevent a potential planet-destroying catastrophe. The mystery of what happened to everyone while you were in cryostasis unfolds around you as you wade through the bodies of your fallen shipmates, unloading round after round into your relentless automaton attackers.
- Explore 170 danger-filled rooms throughout the ship including the Evacuation Bay, Mechanical Shafts and Robot Workshops while the rich sci-fi story unfolds in the Campaign Mode.
- Engage in combat against more than 2000 deranged robots comprised of several unique types, all programmed to kill you.
- Face off against 7 deadly bosses, each with distinctive attacks including the fire spewing Flamebot, electrified Orbs, the lethal grip of the Spider and Jack Hammer’s brutal pistons
- Defend yourself with 8 robot bustin' weapons including your trusty Axe, Rifle, Shotgun, explosive Grenade Launcher, Pulsar Gun and more.
- Try to survive 60 seconds against an endless onslaught of especially persistent and cranky gun-toting, knife wielding robots in 3 unique rooms in Challenge Mode.
- Earn 14 challenging Achievements including “Run Amok,” “Top Dog” and “Reaper’s Friend.”
- Enjoy full Controller and Steam Big Picture support so you can partake in all the ‘bot slayin’ goodness from the comforts of your couch.
41. God Vs Zombies
Because of a zombie epidemic your the last human on earth and billions of years of gods time has been wasted.With you been the last human alive God has come to help you survive on a desert island you have stranded yourself on. You can expand your land and build on it but beware zombies can smell you from the other side of the planet so night by night the amount of zombies coming will increase
Given Godly powers you can create your very on land to build on
Fully night and day Eco system
Waves of zombies that increase night after night
42. Life in Bunker
Life in Bunker is a sandbox bunker-building simulator.
You've been elected as the new Bunker Warden! Now you must take control over a group of fellow bunker residents and try to make them last until the surface becomes habitable. The task however is not trivial. The underground life is difficult, full of danger and the residents will heavily rely on your wise, sometimes not so wise, decisions. One wrong step can put the entire Bunker on the brink of extinction.
So, manage wisely, spend you resources carefully and your bunker will prosper.
- Procedural world - every new game, it will be a new world.
- 4 levels - the underground world consists of 4 levels, so the bunker can grow not only wide but deep as well.
- Residents management - there are six occupations the residents can take. But every resident is unique and can be assigned only to certain tasks.
- Events system - diseases, infections, sudden outages and breaks will always mangle your plans.
- Research and upgrades - open new structures and upgrade the old ones.
- Ageing - the residents grow old, it's a natural course of life. You'll need a constant flow of young residents to replace the retired.
- Resources management - water, power, clean air, ore, building material, garbage and several types of food each of them plays important role in the bunker and you'll need to manage them carefully.
43. Crazy Plant Shop
Become the ultimate botanist by running your own plant shop full of wacky and exotic plants. Whimsical clientele place orders for plants in your catalog, but not all plants you can order have the right traits your customer is looking for in a specimen. It’s up to you to use a special machine in your shop to breed the correct plant with the right traits to complete a customer’s order. Earn gold for each completed order and participate in the World Fair by submitting your best plant specimens. Use your gold to earn upgrades for your shop, and unlock all the species in Crazy Plant Shop to win the game!Key Features
- Learn about plant genetics and heredity by breeding plants to fulfill customer orders
- Earn gold for each fulfilled customer order that can be used to upgrade your shop
- Participate in local competitions to earn prestige and work your way up to the World’s Fair
- Become the ultimate botanist by unlocking all plant species in the game
44. Modest Kind
You wake up, imprisoned in decaying time vault. Place is crawling with Convicts gone mad, Memeplex creatures childishly wrecking everything and ancient artifacts of history lying around. Uncover the truth behind this place. Think you're smart enough to get out?GameplayTeam Vedanta presents Modest Kind, a Rogue-lite Initiation Adventure. Ever heard of Entropy, The Selfish Gene and Schrödinger's cat? This action-heavy, story-driven top-down dungeon crawler will put your knowledge to the test. Your Path to Enlightment begins now.Key Features:
- Procedurally-generated rooms, astonishing bosses, fun enemies and endless artifacts
- Use your determination and skills to fight back hoards of Meme-like Infants with a weapon of your choice
- Customize your firearms: shotguns, muskets, crossbows, bio-weapons, machine guns, rocket launchers and more
- Play, learn new facts and train your brain solving Trivia riddles
- Lore-rich and story driven adventure of humanity's last stand in putrescent world of knowledge
45. Devious Dungeon 2
Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval action platforming game by the creators of Random Heroes and League of Evil!
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of the summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!
Can you defeat the summoner and claim the lost treasures of the castle?
- Randomized maps with 5 worlds
- Hero classes - Barbarian, Mage and Rogue
- Lots of weapons and gear
- RPG styled upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Mini-bosses and Collectable Treasures
- Mission system
- iCloud Game Saves
- Universal (play on all your devices)
Note: While the game is playable on iPod Touch 4th gen: we strongly recommend playing on newer devices for smoother frame-rates.
Redie is a challenging singleplayer 3D top-down shooter. Fight an army of well-trained terrorists and soldiers in action-packed close quarters combat. Prepare to (re)die.Features
- Challenging - Enemies with unforgiving aim and inhuman reactions!
- No story - Unfiltered action-packed gameplay!
- Deadly weapons - 13 unique weapons, that can all kill with one shot.
- Tons of action - Over 25 detailed levels with optional mastery challenges keep you busy.
- Physics - Destructible objects, particles, ragdolls and powerful explosions.
- Optimized - Tight controls and high frame rates, even on low-end computers, using a self-made engine.
47. Swingin Swiggins
Swingin Swiggins is a side-scrolling platformer that will take you on an adventure through many exotic locations. The game focuses on swinging but you must be careful that you don't run out of stamina or you can fall off the rope mid swing. the main antagonist for this game is Time because if you run out of it you must restart the level. You will use ropes to get from one side of a level to the other, but ropes aren’t the only way to get across the levels. You will find switches, levers, moving platforms, giant flowers that launch you high into the air, and much more! Help Swiggins get away from the dull boring desk job and actually do something with his life!
Swiggins is just an ordinary guy trying to escape from reality. One day he decides to go to the roof of his office building to get away from his horrendous job and looks out into the city. He closes his eyes and starts to remember his childhood of swinging on the rope at his family’s lake house during the summer. When Swiggins opens his eyes he notices a rope between his office building and the next. “Why is there a rope just floating there?” he says to himself. As he looks past the rope he notices that it isn’t the only rope and that they seem to span across the rooftops of the entire city. He climbs up onto the ledge and says, “Here goes nothing…”
48. Versus World
Welcome to Versus World!
Shoot, stab, snipe, and 'splode your opponents to victory in this fast-paced multiplayer FPS. Here, the afterlife of a respawning immortal is seasoned by an up-down crouch.
Spin the reel!
Collect item boxes on the map to give you a random power-up or grenade.
Get Locked In
- Play classic deathmatch game types, or choose Siege to tug-o-war over capture points.
- 3 unique maps: Rogi Park, Web Island, and Happy Little World
- 7 weapon types, 4 grenade types, and 6 power-up types
- Thrust movement ability
- Basic character customization
- Assault Rifle (Burst fire)
- Rocket Launcher
- Assault Rifle (Full auto)
- Frag Grenade
- Sticky Spike Grenade
- Tesla Grenade
- Rogi Ball
- Grenade Cloud
- Big Heads
- Six-pack of Thrusts
- Damage Boost
- Damage Resist
- Speed Boost
Cardpocalypse is a single-player card game where you change the cards and the rules as you play, delivered within a charming school-based narrative.
Join 10-year-old Jess and her friends on the worst day ever. Everyone in school is obsessed with 'Mega Mutant Power Pets', the hit card game based on their favorite show! A little too obsessed - the grown ups have just BANNED the game. Uh oh.
At least you can keep playing when the grown ups aren't watching. But strange things are afoot as monsters from Power Pets start to appear in school. Time to challenge them to a game of cards to save your friends, the school, and maybe even the world!
Make new friends, deal with bullies, dodge teachers and more in this charming character-led story
Play the fully-featured collectible card game 'Mega Mutant Power Pets' within Cardpocalypse
Build up your card collection by trading, befriending, or defeating your classmates
Change the cards themselves as you play! Add stickers, scribble on them, tear them up!
Add new rules to the Power Pets card game as you play. Your decisions will create a card game & card collection unique to your playthrough.
Cardpocalypse is the new game from Gambrinous, creators of the award-winning Guild of Dungeoneering.
50. TUNNEL DIVERS
Welcome to your new line of work, pilot.
TUNNEL DIVERS is an online free to play action game featuring futuristic space fighters that are specialized in destroying hordes of robots in enclosed spaces. With plenty of ships and weapons, claustrophobia won't be the most dangerous thing in the tunnels.
TUNNEL DIVERS is free to play and has no pay-to-win attached. Play online with your friends and against other pilots without feeling disadvantaged because you didn't pay for any DLC. The only one who should be paying are the suits from TAC-CORP!
TUNNEL DIVERS is a lightning fast twin stick shooter, you need to keep your ship on the move while combating hordes of robots or enemy players. Only those with the best reflexes and aim can come out as the top pilot.
Play cooperatively with your friends in missions, run the flag in Capture the Flag or just slaughter your enemies in Dogfight mode. More game modes on the way.
Vaporize your enemies with powerful weaponry, from long range laser guns to destructive miniature nuclear bombs.
Completely customize how your ship of choice is loaded out with weapons and special modules that can give you an edge in a fight. Earn money by completing matches and unlock more and more equipment.
Play missions and competitive levels designed by pilots all around the world. With painless map sharing, you can join a server without worrying if you have the correct files on your computer or not, as the game can automatically pull level files from the Workshop or the server host itself. Using the Workshop is completely free, however you will need to own the TUNNEL EDITOR DLC to create or edit levels.
Enjoy the musical talent of Gergely Kovács, who composed a full soundtrack for the game. If you like the music, please consider buying the game's soundtrack from him, a link will be available in the game's main menu!