The best games like Crusader Kings II are:
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- arrow_rightSid Meier's Civilization III Complete
- arrow_rightThe Flame in the Flood
- arrow_rightEuropa Universalis IV
- arrow_rightBaldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightRock of Ages
- arrow_rightThe Escapists 2
- arrow_rightCaesar 3
100 Best Games Like Crusader Kings II:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (15)
- iOS (29)
- Android (22)
- macOS (68)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (5)
- SNES (11)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (21)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (10)
- Genesis (11)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (3)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is an action adventure game developed by Crystal Dynamics. The title serves as a spin-off to Tomb Raider series and is not connected to the series storyline whatsoever.
Two thousand years ago there was a battle between the Guardian of Light and the Keeper of Darkness. The Keeper won using the Mirror of Smoke with which he summoned a horde of horrible monsters, but the Guardian survived the encounter and imprisoned the Keeper in his own mirror. Fast-forward to the present day. Lara Croft finds the legendary mirror, but she does not know what evil it contains.
The game puts a strong emphasis on cooperative play, yet it is possible to complete the game alone. While the previous installments in the series featured an action third-person camera, Guardian of Light is using a fixed isometric camera. The players can choose to play either as the Guardian himself or as Lara Croft with each character having their own abilities.
Puzzles differ when played alone or in co-op mode. This was done in order to make the players rely less on AI.
2. Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
Civilization III is the third installment in 4X strategy series Sid Meier’s Civilization. The game is centered around building a civilization starting in 4000 BC and until modern days. The player can choose from 16 different civilizations (15 more are added in expansion packs included in Complete Edition) all of which have their unique characteristics and individual units.
The primary goal of every match is to defeat other civilizations. This can be achieved in different ways, such as: destroying every other civilization with, controlling more than 2/3 of the world’s land, building a spacecraft, assimilating other nations and diplomatic domination. This brings a significant amount of variety in gameplay and lets player experiment with different ways of progression for each civilization.
The Complete Edition of Civilization III includes the most updated version of the game and both released expansions: Play The World and Conquest.
3. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
4. Europa Universalis IV
Europa Universalis IV is a global strategy game developed by Paradox Interactive. It is the fifth game in the series, not counting the add-ons.
The game can take place at any time starting from the late Middle Age to the Napolean Wars era. The player can control any country there is in the game. It is possible to choose any starting date from November 11th, 1444 to January 1st, 1821.
The player controls every aspect of life in his country. Diplomacy, religion (with each religion having its own development system), trading, science, and exploring the new lands (such as the Americas, Africa, and Australia). The player also has the country's military under their control. Every aspect of that time's society falls totally under the control of the player. You can build a new colonial superpower, become a dictator, establish a total dictatorship, or create a prosperous, democratic trade empire.
There is no clear objective in the game. Instead, it is set by the player. However, the developers try to guide the player into playing certain scenarios by using the in-game achievement system. For example, one of the game's achievements is to unite Italy.
It is also possible to transfer the progress from another game made by Paradox Interactive, Crusader Kings 2, to Europa Universalis IV.
Categories in common with Europa Universalis IV: Strategy
5. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is a fantasy role-playing game, a remake of the original 1998 release.
The plot follows a player-created character in the world of Forgotten Realms, mainly in the location known as the Sword Coast. Set out on a quest for vengeance and resolving a crisis, the hero finds many friends and enemies, and ultimately, reveals his origin and the circumstances of the game’s introduction.
The player can choose from different classes and in-game races, each with their advantages and disadvantages, and equip the corresponding gear to utilize the character’s skills of choice further. The role-playing system in the game is rich with dialogues and interactions with NPCs, as they often provide valuable information, quests or items. Combat in Baldur’s Gate is made through real-time actions and planning in pause mode, allowing players to create different strategies for more tough encounters.
New in enhanced edition
The remake brought various bugfixes and overhauls for current-gen gaming systems, allowing for bigger screen resolutions and overall higher quality of graphics while retaining the key gameplay features. New NPCs and related quests, as well as an expansion pack, were added to Enhanced Edition, and new difficulty levels were implemented, either for players who only want to immerse in the story, or those who prefer a real challenge to their skills.
6. Rock of Ages
Rock of Ages is a game which resembles a racing game, a Tower Defence and a platformer at the same time. It was developed by ACE Team.
The game is loosely based on the myth of Sisyphus. The main objective of the player is to use a giant boulder in order to destroy the enemy castle located at the bottom of the hill while at the same time defending your own stronghold using various structures. Players can build money farms to raise the funds necessary to build defensive structures or upgrade the boulder itself. After gathering a certain amount of money it is possible to equip both defensive and offensive upgrades to the boulder. The enemies can destroy the boulder in which case the player has to wait until the boulder spawns again and proceed with the offense. The player wins if they successfully destroy the enemy's castle gates and place the boulder right in the center of the castle.
There are five distinctive time periods present in the game, such as romanticism, rococo, renaissance, and so on.
7. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
8. Caesar 3
Hail Governor, your city awaits.
As a provincial governor charged with spreading the glory of Rome our mission is clear: build cities, foster trade and industry, make money. How you accomplish this is entirely up to you. Gain wealth and power, make a career out of pleasing the emperor, battle Barbarians and repel invaders or concentrate on building the next Eternal City. Fail and you’ll end up as lunch for the lions. Prove your strength of mind and spirit and you just may be crowned Caesar!
- Build rule and defend on one screen - a truly intuitive, helpful interface lets you jump right in and start building.
- Citizens give you a glimpse into the life of the common man – talk to them for clues about how to improve your city.
- Various new structures and challenges arise throughout your Governor’s career, for tremendous depth of play and replayability.
9. Earth 2150 Trilogy
Your heroes and your armies will need strong leadership to take them on a spellbinding odyssey that has everything a gamer’s heart could wish for breathtaking worlds in space, battles against cunning enemies and even downright treason from your own government faction - are you up to it?
Accept the challenge…let this gripping EARTH 2150 RTS trilogy thrust you into the far future… and YOU will decide the fate of the universe!
The Trilogy includes EARTH 2150 Escape from the Blue Planet, The Moon Project and Lost Souls!
- Over 150 non-Linear missions in 9 campaigns and a high-action Skirmish Mode
- Aggressive and intelligent computer-controlled opponents - a true challenge
- Over 100 different units and structures
- Easy-to-use map editor for creating own missions and campaigns
- At least hundreds of hours Single player action and endless Multiplayer fun
- Over 50 Multiplayer maps for LAN, Internet and EarthNet
- Unmatched battle variety: build fortified bases, blitz the air, storm with armor, engage with naval units, even dig tunnels for surprise attacks.
In 2048, the anticipated global conflict broke out with a violence that shook the planet to its core. All major centralized governments were destroyed in the maelstrom. Europe and Eastern Asia bore the brunt of the devastation, as entire urban centres, from Madrid to Moscow and from Seoul to Singapore were literally wiped off the map.
The human race has always been known for its resiliency. Within a dozen years, the Earth's inhabitants had begun to restore their old nationalities - with a few twists. Twelve states of the former United States joined together to form a new country, called the United Civilized States. The UCS citizens had essentially given up their old roles as producers and leaders. Nearly all work was being performed by robots which are controlled by expert computer systems. Not surprisingly, the human inhabitants of the UCS had become lazy and decadent.
The 20th-century dream for a better world had ended in death and destruction.EARTH 2150: THE MOON PROJECTThe year 2150 … one of the blackest chapters in the history of mankind. While the Lunar Corporation, Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States are preparing themselves for the last all-encompassing battle, work is being feverishly carried out on a secret project on the Moon. Only the code name of this project is known ………… "SUNLIGHT"EARTH 2150: LOST SOULSIt is the 7th of December 2150 – in a few hours our beloved planet Earth will no longer exist.
Devastating wars between the Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States have wreaked havoc and caused mortal wounds to our planet, but that is not all, a series of nuclear explosions close to the Antarctic had changed the Earth’s orbit around the sun, glaciers melted, the sea rose to a threatening level, and meteorite showers buried whole parts of the world. Famous scientists from the Lunar corporation, a long forgotten colony on the moon first recognized the signs of the imminent catastrophe. According to their calculations the distance between the sun and earth would decrease in the next few years by 17%, which would lead to terrible consequences.
The only hope left for the population was the escape to the red planet Mars. Hurry up, cause time is ticking away....
Categories in common with Earth 2150 Trilogy: Strategy
10. Tropico Reloaded
TROPICO RELOADED is the ultimate game compilation for hobby-dictators and those dreaming of their own Caribbean island. Tropico combines real-time strategy and simulation elements with a healthy dose of political intrigue and Caribbean flair to create a unique and critically acclaimed game experience.
You are the sole ruler of a remote banana republic. Fight against poverty, corruption and rebels, make your own people happy or enforce your rule through military strength. However, do not forget to set aside a few dollars for your own retirement on a swiss bank account!
TROPICO — PARADISE ISLAND
The official expansion for the original game not only brings natural disasters like tropical storms but also new tourist attractions to your island. Face the challenges of tons of new scenarios, prove yourself a worthy leader to your own people and make Tropico a paradise for wealthy visitors from overseas.
TROPICO 2 — PIRATE COVE
As a feared Pirate King, you have to keep both your buccaneers and prisoners under control and send your ships on the prowl for treasury. Apart from an entirely new setting, the official sequel to the original Tropico offers gameplay improvements, new features and scenarios.
- Includes the original Tropico, the expansion Paradise Island and Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
- Over 100 scenarios
- Random map generator for an infinite number of challenges
11. Imperator: Rome
Alexander. Hannibal. Caesar. These great men and dozens like them shaped the destiny of a continent. Mighty kings, clever generals and would-be gods made their mark on the ancient Mediterranean. Around this sea, close knit nations tested their mettle and virtue against each other in fierce combat, their cultural and political legacy now inseparable from what we understand as Western Civilization. But nothing was guaranteed. Can you change the course of history in Imperator: Rome?
Imperator: Rome is the newest grand strategy title from Paradox Development Studio. Set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire, Imperator: Rome invites you to relive the pageantry and challenges of empire building in the classical era. Manage your population, keep an eye out for treachery, and keep faith with your gods.Imperator: Rome’s features include:Character Management: A living world of characters with varying skills and traits that will change over time. They will lead your nation, govern your provinces and command your armies and fleets. We also introduce our new, more human-like character art.Diverse Populations: Citizens, freemen, tribesmen and slaves - each population with its own culture and religion. Whether they fill your armies, fill your coffers or fill your colonies, keep an eye on their happiness - your success depends on their satisfaction.Battle Tactics: Choose your approach before battle to counter the stratagems of your foes.Military Traditions: Each culture has a unique way of waging war. Romans and Celts have different options available to them. Unlock unique bonuses, abilities and units.Different Government Types: Manage the senate in a Republic, hold your court together in a monarchy, answer to the clans in a tribal system.Barbarians and Rebellions: Migrating barbarians may sack or settle your best land, while disloyal governors or generals can turn against you - taking their armies with them!Trade: Goods provide bonuses to their home province. Will you take advantage of stockpiles for local strength or trade excess goods to spread the wealth around?Provincial Improvement: Invest in buildings, roads and defences to make your kingdom stronger and richer.
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic SNES-era RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above. Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!The Setting
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages – where the only route to the surface is “Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above. With each floor – full of magical beasts, ancient automatons, bizarre environments and hybrid biomes – the mystery grows ever deeper…Key Features
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 9 unique jobs. (More to come!)
- Choose between two game modes – including Adventure Mode, which removes the pain of permadeath.
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system, or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Take in the scenery – comprised of beautiful 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth).
- Runs on both PC and Mac, with Linux support in continuing development (already works great on several distros)
- Play with virtually any controller, and remap any control, binding, or shortcut
- Old-school keyboard-only support (numpad movement) as well as WASD preset bindings available
- Full mouse support - can even be played with ONLY the mouse!
FROM THE MAKERS OF HALFWAY...
THE YEAR IS 1936...It is a time of global unrest as German military influence is spreading throughout Europe and the Middle East. Rumors of frantic excavations and strange artifacts, not to mention ghastly occult rituals, have begun to surface across secret communication channels...THEY TOOK OUR FRIEND...Morten has vanished. The Nazis took him because he interfered with their occult research. We have to rescue him before it's too late. And afterwards, who knows what other adventures await?
THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - No two adventures are the same; each campaign generates a new procedural map and a different set of unique story encounters.
TOUGH CHOICES - Every location you visit presents a new hand-crafted story event to explore. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to maximize your items and abilities, as well as your team members' strengths, in ruthless and clever ways!
HIDDEN TREASURES - Discover rare artifacts to unlock new content and adventures! Recruit from 16 unique companions, each with their own starting equipment and skill trees!
With soundtrack by the critically-acclaimed composer, Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame!
14. Disciples III - Renaissance
Disciples III: Renaissance is the next title in the award-winning Disciples series and represents a leap forward in the evolution of the turn-based strategy RPG genre. Building on the overwhelming successes of the first two games, Disciples III: Renaissance introduces a host of new features as well as the compelling gameplay that made the previous titles so popular.
- Three playable races - the Empire, the Legions of the Damned and the Elven Alliance fight for control of the fantasy world of Nevendar. Each race features unique skills and styles.
- Beautiful 3D graphics – a new gameplay engine offers lush 3D worlds, a rarity in the tactical turn-based strategy genre.
- Become a hero – create a custom hero and lead a party into battle with a huge variety of creatures. Equip your hero from a selection of more than 450 weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Unique characters and classes – recruit party members to aid you in battle. Paladins, Mages, Healers and more feature distinct and visually stunning spells and powers.
- A vast world to explore -19 missions spread across three campaigns take place in a vast fantasy world rendered in stunning detail.
- Extensive single-player gameplay – over 70 hours of campaign play across 19 missions.
- Local multi-player gameplay
15. Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
17th in the Atelier series.
The budding alchemist Sophie of Kirchen Bell meets the Mysterious Book, Plachta, and embarks on a wonderful adventure of fulfilling dreams.
16. Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
Europa Universalis Rome Gold combines the epic strategy title Europa Universalis Rome with the expansion pack Vae Victis.
Experience one of the most defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. The greatest cultural and military civilizations are brought to life through this epic title rife with great strategic and tactical depth.
Set during the golden age of the Roman Republic when the Senate ruled the Empire, Vae Victis features a massive number of additions and improvements to Europa Universalis: Rome, a game that was already one of the most prominent to depict that era in the widest scope. An overview of these key changes begins with government, which has received a lot of attention for the expansion in order to produce more fluid and balanced gameplay. The cast of historical characters of the ancient world have also had a significant overhaul across a variety of areas and with the addition of missions, decisions and laws, Vae Victis is an expansion packed with a huge amount of new content.
- Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography
- Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
- Choose between 10 different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
- Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
- Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbours and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
- Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
NEW KEY FEATURES IN VAE VICTIS
- Completely revised military AI, particularly in the area of military campaigns
- Dynamics of the characters that live in the Republic will come to life as the men and women have their own personal goals and agendas
- As a republic you will now need to take the Senate into the account. Characters will belong to various parties depending on their goals, values, and ambitions
- Monarchies and Tribes will have their own courts, beware of bootlickers and sycophants who will stop at nothing to replace your divinely appointed ruler
Categories in common with Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition: Strategy
17. Victoria I Complete
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion, colonization and social upheaval, to emerge as one of the great world powers by the dawn of the 20th century in Victoria Complete. Gather the wealth and strength required to stay ahead of your enemies, gain invaluable prestige and honor, and reform the nation into a free democracy. Or, drive your people down the grim road of tyranny, corruption, and anarchy...
Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences all over the world. The collection focuses on six different aspects of governing a nation: Diplomacy, Warfare, Economy & Industrialization, Colonization, Technological Research and Politics. The main game is hailed as the ultimate World Domination and Empire-Building simulation and allows continuation of the game in “Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday”.
- Historical and Dynamic missions guiding your country through history
- Advanced tech tree covering the entire period including the Interwar period
- Experience a global map with more than 2800 provinces
- A military system linked with the player's policy decisions
- Deep engrossing political simulation and detailed economic system
- Multiplayer with up to 32 players
- A Doomsday converter with possibility to export a save game at the end of the game into Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday VICTORIA is all about recreating world history according to your wishes. While the game strives to simulate the unique conditions and prerequisites of the time period as closely as possible, it leave all the decision-making to you, the player.
- Developed by the team behind Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron.
- Play any country from the time period.
- Play multiplayer with up to 32 players in LAN or over the Internet.
- More than 2 hours of quality recordings of music from the period.
- This real-time game can be set to pause at any given point or event, allowing players to plan and strategize in a "semi real-time" environment.
- Set on a global map with more than 2800 provinces and sea zones
Categories in common with Victoria I Complete: Strategy
18. Merchants of Kaidan
Merchants of Kaidan is a challenging trading game fused with lots of RPG elements. You start very humble, one cart, a purse of gold and silver coins is all that you have. Your task is to roam the world and search of opportunities to score some profit. Buy low, sell high - a merchant's motto is easy to grasp. And yet the job is harder than it seems.
A good merchant needs to know everything about the market, he is always on the lookout for a deal, always listening, always engaging and deepening his knowledge. He knows what forces influence the prices, what events affect them. A good merchant listens to rumours and gossips spread by travelers at inns and taverns; hoping for a clue, a hint where to go, where a good deal awaits. A good merchant surrounds himself with specialists smarter than him, people who help him maximize profits and minimize losses. He always expands his fleet of carts, he balances risks, calculates profitability.
The conditions are constantly changing, and supply and demand for different goods with them. Maybe you'd like to pay a cheaper price for furs in the summer, and sell them for a hefty profit as the winter is coming and people need warmth.
But is it worth carrying them for so many days, risking robbery, moths and taking precious space that you could use to transport something now and make a profit immediately?
Or is it worth to buy illegal herb in the out of reach swamps where it cost's next to nothing, and risk smuggling it into the city where you can sell it for an amazing profit? But what if the city guards want to control you? Should you pay a bribe? How big? Maybe the best course of action is to say that you have nothing and hope they don't find anything?
These are the types of questions you will have to ask yourself constantly.
- Merchants of Kaidan has 4 story lines each with many quests. Main quest that brings you closer to avenging your father's murder, and 3 side-quest lines. A total of over 100 quests each composed of multiple steps.
- A set of random events that influence your journeys. A storm on the sea, attack by dragons, highway robbery and many, many more.
- Three types of transport of your goods: by roads, by sea and by flight, each has its advantages and disadvantages and a unique set of events associated. As you grow your fleet you can join a partnership and you'll get to manage 3 traders.
- You can hire advisers each specializing in a different field. Their council will help you in a variety of issues. Some will show you shortcuts on the roads, some will help you fight of the bandits, some will council you on how to sail better and in case of a storm, how to minimize risks and losses. If you wish, you can also send them to school to improve their abilities for additional cost.
- 4 seasons of the year that influence the prices of goods, open some paths for travel and block the others. They also impact the way the game looks, each city has a distinct look at different time of the year.
- Random blessings and curses that influence your statistics. They in turn affect how well you conduct business.
- A set of artifacts that influence your statistics or can help negate the effects of random events.
- A complex market fluctuation algorithm that include many variables such as: demand, supply, seasons of the year, localization of the city, random events like droughts or rat infestation.
- A complex trading algorithm
- Over 100 quests each with multiple steps to success.
- 2 out of 10 planned mini games that accompany events with next ones upcoming in the updates
- Possibility to create a partnership with other traders and control 3 characters simultaneously
- 1 main and 2 quick scenarios
- 15 types of goods for trade with varying characteristics, some illegal, some perishable
- Beautiful hand-drawn localisations.
Your name is Olivean de Calinn, and this was supposed to be the most important day of your life. Your father has been preparing you, for all these years, for this exact moment. Your 21st birthday.
You were finally a grown-up, able to take care of yourself, a person worthy of continuing your fathers' legacy.
He wasn't born into money. To buy his first cart, he had to work very hard saving every silver and copper. One trade after trade, step after step, he climbed the ladder, transforming his tiny one-man venture into a trading company of a rather significant size.
Then he met Van Talodd, the most famous merchant in the whole kingdom, and soon enough he entered into partnership. This enterprise proved very profitable, and Van Talodd promised your father something more precious than wealth. A lordship. Few weeks ago he left to the Capital – Ovoros – to accept the title. He was taking a little longer to come back than you expected, but recent weather was unfavourable, maybe he got stuck, or a road turned into a swamp... it happened all the time.
It was almost dusk when you heard the knocking to the door. A messenger, his clothes soiled with mud, brought you a letter. There was no lordship, your father was found a traitor, an enemy of the Kingdom, and hanged for conspiring against the king, after a very hasty trial. All his assets and estate confiscated and handed over to the person who exposed the entire plot – Van Talodd.
Suddenly everything became crystal clear, Van Talodd maimed him with promises of lordship, the only thing money can't buy. But his real purpose was to entrap your father and take over his fortune.
Instead of your birthday present, you got carts full of kings' sell-swords approaching quickly. There was no time to loose, you had to run fast and far. Flee from the men that were certainly sent to kill you.
That is only a beginning of your story, you're left with only your family ring that you had on you. Take a fake name you need to avenge your father. Follow the same path as him, grow rich and destroy Van Talodd. The road there is hard and long – are you strong enough to make it?
Kaidan is a fictitious world, that was once a home to a space-faring civilization. It's history is almost unknown. Only that, once they developed starships, they relatively quickly left the planet. And on the remnants of the old civilization a new one has sprouted. A far less developed. If not for the artifacts left by the predecessors, they would be no different than a medieval country.
19. Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
Rebuild society. Survive the Apocalypse.
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a colony simulation game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse. The gates of hell have opened and unleashed relentless demons into the world -- but you can fight back! Guide a group of survivors through the mayhem -- hiding from hellspawn and building a sanctuary. Survive by gathering resources, crafting equipment, defending your base and sending teams to scavenge for supplies. Research human technologies and practice the dark arts to find a way and send the demons back to hell.
To survive is to prevail. Will you survive Judgment day?Features
- Build your base in the midst of a demon apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons own dark magic against them
But you and your friends vow to fight back. You find an isolated valley and build a base, a shelter for yourselves and other survivors you may find. The Apocalypse may be here, but your hope is still strong. As long as you're alive, mankind has yet to be judged. You will find a way to save the world, send the demons back.
20. Knights of Honor
As King, it is your duty to lead your people in their struggle to raise your kingdom from its humble beginnings to a position of power and prestige. War, diplomacy and a burgeoning economy are the means by which you increase your power and expand your influence. A unique Knight-management system will offer you brand new possibilities to enhance your personal strategy.
- Loyal knights blessed with special skills stand true at your side. Use them wisely in the military, the administration of your lands and in diplomacy, and then use their hard-won experience to further develop their talents as you see fit.
- Astute development of your estates and castles both satisfies your people and secures you decided strategic advantages. A suitable infrastructure can soon promote a flourishing economy. Exotic resources and relicts are spread over the game world and will reward your complete kingdom with special amenities.
- Lead your hand picked troops into battle and conquer enemy realms. Storm massive fortresses or lay siege to them and starve your enemies out or even poison the water. Defend your own realms against invading forces and use your tactical skills wisely.
- Use your feel for diplomacy when concluding trade agreements or entering into military alliances. Choose husbands for your daughters wisely, consolidating your power through marriage. Be ever on the watch for assassins and spies - and do not get caught yourself.
Categories in common with Knights of Honor: Strategy
21. Storm Of Spears RPG
The once peaceful world of Galager has become enslaved under the rule of the cruel and unjust Queen. Lead by their leader Sura, a band of mercenaries are the only hope left to save the world. After the death of her brother, Sura became an active part in the rebellion in order to get revenge for her brother's death. As the leader of the rebellion, she's tasked with building an army of anyone willing to risk their life for the good of the kingdom, even prisoners and those whom have never held a weapon.
The world of Galager is large with lots of quests and side quests that can leave any adventurer with over 10+ hours of game play.
Can you unify the people and build an army that can defeat the Evil Queen?
Can you avenge the death of Sura's brother?
Only conquest and victory will decide who will be the savior in the Storm of Spears.
- Extensive Quest Tracking System
- 10+ hours of quests
- 3+ hrs of optional side quests
- Huge world to explore
22. Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
23. Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
- Three difficulty levels that make the game fun for anyone from strategy novices to battle hardened veterans.
- Explore unknown territories and establish trade routes with other tribes.
- Watch as your inexperienced fighters grow into fearless heroes of great renown.
- Solve a number of challenging quests and adventures and meet old friends and enemies.
Categories in common with Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World: Strategy
24. 1001 Spikes
Discover the lost treasures of Ukampa in South America as Aban Hawkins searches for his estranged father, world-famous archeaologist, Jim Hawkins. The elder Hawkins mysteriously disappeared while exploring the ruins. Before his disappearance, the elder Hawkins entrusted his daughter, Tina with a map to the location of the ruins but with a grave warning that death awaits around every corner.
Aban Hawkins races into the frozen tundra of the antarctic, undiscovered temple ruins and the vast caverns of South America in search of his father and the legendary treasure rumored to lie behind the Golden Door of Poko-Mum.
■ 1001 Lives to pass 100+ Levels
Devious traps and cleverly designed levels ensure a variety of challenges that will test the limits of your skills, reflexes and patience.
■ 4-Player Local Co-op and Versus Gameplay
Test your platforming and treasure skills with up to 4 of your friends!
■ Retro with style
Classic 8-bit style chiptunes by Rushjet1 and Misoka with true-to-Famicom graphics
■ Secret of Ukampa
Unlock nearly two-dozen secret characters, each with vastly different gameplay and abilities
■ Watch the Story unfold
The action and mystery advances through in-game cutscenes, each character with their own unique story!
25. Bloons TD 6
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
ALL NEW 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 30 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 20 powerful monkey towers, including 2 all new monkeys - Druid and Alchemist!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we'll continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played.
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
26. Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
27. Don't open the doors!
"Don't open the doors!" is a claymation action adventure in an odd world of talking pumpkins, blue trees and stuff like that.
The city is in danger! The doors came out of nowhere. Everything near them began to talk and almost everything tried to eat you. Solving this problem is no sweat: you only have to find the Main super door and blast it with a super megabomb. As a real hero, you'll have to handle it yourself. However, everything is sure to go haywire!
- An open clayworld: explore it and face different challenges;
- Odd, talking characters: conversations with mushrooms, bugs, pumpkins etc. will be your common practice;
- A destructible environment: with a huge hammer in hand, you'll have no chance to be bored;
- Traps, secrets, bosses. There are no tedious places behind the doors;
- Out of pop corn gun ammo? Search for cornfields. Looking for a healing compote? Pick some berries!
- Everything is made from plasticine. Over 8000 photos and an enormous number of editing hours. The game is entirely hand made!
Balrum is an old-school, hybrid turn-based, open world indie RPG with deep tactical combat. Explore a huge living fantasy world with dozens of side quests next to an epic main quest. In addition to traditional RPG features Balrum has deep crafting which allows the player to craft their own custom items. Balrum also features farming your own crops, building your home, and survival mechanics complemented by the game's main features. In Balrum you will have a faithful animal companion as your pet. Your pet is fully controllable and adds greatly to the complexity of the combat.
The player takes control of a young man whose peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by events which will change his life forever.Features:
- Real-Time world with Turn-Based Combat
- A huge Open World with dozens of Dungeons to explore
- Spend your learning points to create a pure class or a hybrid class
- Dozens of Side Quests and an Epic Main Quest
- Three separate paths leading to the end
- Tame various animals to be your loyal Companion
- Deep Crafting System which allows you to create custom items
- Day/Night Cycle with Weather Effects
- Survival Mechanics
NOTE: Thank you to all our backers on Kickstarter for making this game possible.
29. Original War
An American geological expedition, under a UN mandate, assesses the natural resources in a distant part of Siberia, deep in the trackless steppes of Eastern Russia. But instead of oil, they discover a deposit of a hitherto unknown mineral.
American scientists working for Department of Defense find out that this mineral is in fact identical to the substance used to power an extraterrestrial artifact in their possession. This object is called the EON (Extraterrestrial Object Nexus).
It was found in 1919 by Colonel Emerson near the site of the Tunguska explosion. Emerson was the commander of a US military unit in charge of transporting US war supplies from the city of Vladivostok to the Eastern front during World War I.
DoD Experiments have shown that items placed in the capsule are transported hundreds of thousands of years back in time. The American scientists were not able to understand its construction, nor could they manage to synthesize its fuel. Eventually, the machine - classified Top Secret - was stored, pending further advances in human science.
30. Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages
Tactical digital board game in the world of Dark Ages!
- Six factions with unique generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial soldiers, the mad Normanna clad in furs, the League’s guilds wielding gunpowder, the proud knights of the Order, and the exotic cults of the Mesopotamia.
- Over 50 types of squads based on real historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving battles, your squads gain experience and develop their skills. Fresh recruits have nothing on a seasoned veteran.
- Generals are the linchpin of a squad, and their skills and abilities can drastically change the outcome of a battle. Each general has a unique personality generated at the beginning of each game. Each has their own appearance, character traits, and abilities. It's impossible to predict who will appear the next go ‘round: a brave but simple knight, a talented but greedy tactical genius, or a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear in friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of chosen generals: put your greatest leaders here to re-use them from campaign to campaign, or hire legendary figures feared and revered throughout history, such as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.
- The numerous scenarios offer a huge variety of different challenges: win a civil war, fight off nomads, deal with pirates raiding the coast, save a kingdom ravaged by plague, or crush a peasant uprising.
- Battle formations: effective positioning of your troops is half the battle. Tactical tricks, feints, and ambushes are at your disposal. Win your battles through quality, not quantity.
- Terrain and weather: even the perfect army may lose in unfavorable conditions. It’s generally a good idea to lure enemy cavalry into a bog, under your arrows – but remember that rain and fog make your archers useless.
- Upgrade your soldiers’ weapons and armor at the royal forge.
Dark Ages is a turn-based strategy game set in the violent world of an alternate Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers against the Mongol cavalry, ancient phalanx legions against crusaders; the deadliest armies in history clashing in bloody war.
An army without leadership is merely a mob. In Dark Ages, troops follow the lead of their commanders: unique leaders with their own virtues, vices, talents, and weaknesses.
Take the throne of a small kingdom being torn apart by feuds and threatened by militant neighbors, and try to survive the Dark Ages.
Categories in common with Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages: Strategy
31. Driftland: The Magic Revival
After a devastating war between the mightiest of ancient mages, Driftland has become a shattered planet, held together by a powerful spell. In the face of the destruction of an entire civilization and life on the planet, warring parties decided to call a truce and tried to repair the damage. For that, however, was already too late. Using all the remaining magic resources to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in a relative balance.
Many dark ages have passed, but when all seemed lost, a spark of hope shined once again: new sources of magic appeared and the whole planet began to give birth to new mages. Now, the rediscovered power can either restore Driftland to its former glory or devastate what's left of the planet, when the old conflict inevitably returns.
You take the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the islands. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating islands, expand your increasing kingdom.
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all the units, without the need for micromanaging each one of them. Under your command, warriors, archers and mages are able to tame and ride different types of flying beasts, creating various aerial units.
- procedurally generated world
- resources and magic based economy
- move and terraform scattered islands by magic
- tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- explore and fight on the same map
- set goals instead of directly control units
- single player campaign and multiplayer
32. Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus
Caught in a bitter feud between spiteful gods, you fight for more than your life. Enlist Hercules, Achilles, Electra and the mightiest of heroes in your struggle for an eternal seat atop Olympus.
In game you can recruit new members from over 30 distinct units like Gorgons and Harpies with abilities like turning flesh into stone and insidious poison. You can command the heroes in your war party at any time during battle and ask them for help. Orion can summon the Rain of Arrows, Hercules can cause ground-warping earthquakes or Cadmus can raise the dead.
You can also use the different formations of your troops and heroes like wedge, box and line enabling you to attack with impunity or defend yourself until reinforcements arrive. All of those to find your playing style.Command legendary heroes from the Greek mythology Create you own war host from over 30 distinct units A vast scenery - from hot deserts to cold, dead mountains
33. Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind
At the demand of the devout fanbase, this is the 4th expansion of the classic historical strategy game Europa Universalis III. Enhancing every aspect of the game to create an even deeper and more rewarding experience.Features:
- New graphical style, with detailed and beautiful maps, including lots of new provinces.
- Play as any of the four major daimyo’s in Japan and vie for influence over the Emperor and control over the Shogunate.
- Enhanced diplomacy, with more options for alliances and peace negotiation.
- Dozens of new types of buildings, where you have greater control over the development of your provinces.
- More realistic development of trade, with control over strategic resources giving bonuses.
- Manage the internal factions in China to keep the Mandate of Heaven.
- Over 50 Achievements for players to unlock.
Categories in common with Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind: Strategy
34. Porno Studio Tycoon
Business simulator with rich economic model, flexible configuration of movie production, complex casting and other features. Beautiful graphics and no sexually explicit content.No sexually explicit contentBecome a filmmakerShoot sneakily in public places or frighten your neighbors in rented apartments. Group actresses with similar skills and keep track of their mood. Choose the right plot actions. Upgrade your filming abilities on the set or learn from the books. Hire a crew with an awesome director. Define the number of scenes in a movie and the costs of postproduction.100% business simulatorThe quality of the movie affects its price, but there will be no profit without buyers. Release movies when competitors don't expect you to. An analyst in the office can help you with it. The office, by the way, is a useful thing. An experienced salesman can increase the sales in chosen country. A secretary can add some details to the reports. An accountant can tell you why you're broke. If you've managed this crowd, it is time to create your own websites. And with black hat SEO it's easier to monitor the number of subscribers.ActorsActors like to put lies on their resumes and work for your competitors. And relax, obviously. What they don't like is to get involved with a small studio. Choose your actors wisely. Take into consideration their favorite genres - romantic, vanilla, extreme - and preferences in different countries. And don't forget to check actor's skills, as well as director's skills. Actually, we haven't figured out the best way of selecting actors. So make up your own.AtmosphereThere are no truly adult illustrations in the game. Even the terminology is chosen carefully. The core of the game is the dynamics of markets. Graphic design is intended to create "spicy" atmosphere and a sense of immersion.Key features
- markets with shortages and surpluses
- websites with black hat SEO, merch
- flexible configuration of movie production
- complex casting of actors
- two modes of shooting (fast and detailed ones)
- customizable covers
- script-based movies
- 60+ actors
35. Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth (2016)
A deadly new breed of human monster is on the rise, and it’s up to players to stop the infestation before it spreads. Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth is a new and greatly improved version of B&C: Deadline. the follow-up to Breach & Clear, the critically acclaimed hybrid tactical strategy game. The game gives players real-time control over a squad of four elite Special Forces tasked with tracking down information on the source of the infestation.
- Enthralling Action: Adds real-time strategy to a franchise already acclaimed for its tactical combat.
- New Modes: An all-new Command Mode gives total control over the entire squad for on-the-fly tactical planning.
- Deep, strategic gameplay: Plan and execute detailed strategies as players encounter a wide assortment of enemy types and combat scenarios.
- Detailed open world: Explore the secrets hidden deep within Harbor City via several districts, each with dynamically generated areas.
- RPG Elements: Countless side quests where players can grab experience and level up their squad’s core and tactical abilities, grab rare ammo, weapons and gear.
36. VERSUS SQUAD
Versus is a fast action twin-stick shooter from the creator of Nation Red. Create your own sandbox defense before doing battle with thousands of enemies in fast-paced top down combat. Face up to a dozen bosses. Simultaneously. Play in single player, on-line or local coop with up to 4 players.
Set up your player class, attributes and weaponry, then choose your map setting and build barricades, tactically place explosives, sentry guns, ammo and medical kit stockpiles, weapon stations and more.
Build defenses or keep the map free-roam with only weapon stations and sentry guns.
Then hit the Play button to battle it out in Free Play or Tactical Mode, alone or with friends and survive against 360-degree enemy attack or defend one or more breach points.
Save your diorama map to disk or Steam Cloud to play later or rearrange your defenses after a defeat to try a different tactical approach.
During your play earn dozens of perks ranging from increased weapon accuracy to setting up drone strikes.
Versus supports leaderboards, per-game and lifetime player and weapon stats, achievements, custom map making and more.
Try it, build your sandbox defense and see how long you survive on your own map!
37. Drive on Moscow
Drive on Moscow: War in the Snow, a strategy game from the award-winning makers of Battle of the Bulge, invites you to take command of the pivotal battle of World War II!
Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Thanks to the impulse based turn system, you'll activate individual sectors: choose wisely, time is of the essence and correct timing is crucial to win the campaign.
Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, Drive on Moscow sports wonderfully direct gameplay. Play online, face-to-face or against challenging AI opponents. With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
- Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
- Revolutionary impulse based turn and activation system
- Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
- Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, tournament system, Live PBEM and more opponent information
- Experience Russian winter on a dynamic map that changes with the weather
- Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
- New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
- Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
- Full rules are included for advanced players Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
- Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
38. March of the Eagles
“he Who Fears Being Conquered Is Sure Of Defeat.”
The war-game March of the Eagles focuses on the dramatic conflicts of Europe during 1805 to 1820. Explore one of the defining periods in European history with this experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy, Paradox Development Studio. The makers of Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis now bring The Napoleonic War to life in this war-focused strategy game.Main Features
- Take command: Rise to power in the era of the Napoleonic Wars and move on to claim the control of Europe
- Lead your nation: Attack your opponents and defend your nation’s border while the tension rises. Expand your nation with war, negotiation and keep your empire from falling apart
- Europe is at your feet: Explore a historical topographic map in full 3D with a complete view of Europe
- Command your troops: Use the combat order system and manage your troops to secure as much power as possible
- Experience true warfare: Organize your armies, manage logistics, raid your enemy's supply lines and set the strategy for your armies, fleets and more
- Use diplomacy: Form coalitions against other major powers
- Explore the new idea system: Embrace new technology, military tactics and economical organization
- Become the dominant power of Europe: Experience the Victory System that allows you to dominate the other powers on land and at sea
- Multiplayer: Battle against your friends in this heavily multiplayer focused game where you can engage in multiplayer for up to 32 players
- Customize your game: March of the Eagles gives you the chance to customize and mod in detail to create your ultimate wargame
39. Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
A long, long time ago, when people lived among gods and monsters, seven kingdoms struggled for rule over the land. Lead one of those civilizations to glory through sophisticated trade, diplomacy, espionage and conquest. Choose from one of seven cultures: Greek, Persian, Viking, Norman, Mayan, Chinese and Japanese and compete for domination.
Each Race in Seven Kingdoms has its own distinct advantages and disadvantages, its own unique God unit, a different military skill, its own strengths and weaknesses. Learn how to use them! Use military means, economy or subterfuge to bring down your enemies. And don't forget about brute force, cunning and intelligence.
Conquer the world and build your empire!
Our version is Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries - an updated and re-released version of Seven Kingdoms - a game released in 1997.Features:
- Unique gameplay that isn’t just about gathering resources, amassing a big army and attacking. An incredible blend of population and city management, trade, espionage, diplomacy and combat
- You can either fight or buy your way to victory.
- Real time empire building and conquest.
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported.
Categories in common with Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries: Strategy
40. Railroad Pioneer
A great Adventure begins.
Join us on a Journey into History and Adventure. Be a pioneer and build the most famous transcontinental railroad tracks in the United States of America throughout the 19th century. Our Journey starts in the city of New York around the year 1830. Discover the famous trail of the railroad pioneers to the sunny east coast.
Experience the Dangers and Challenges of those times and enter one of the biggest Adventures in the history of the Railroad. In Railroad Pioneer you are invited to explore these famous routes step by step. Learn about the fantastic history of discovering the west of America and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Enjoy the trip!Key features
- Real-time business simulation in complete 3D
- Unique mix of exploring, business and transport-management simulation in real-time
- Fog-of-war introduced into this genre as an additional element
- Historically correct campaign with 10 story-based missions
- Different game modes for long playability
- 13 different professions like Pioneer, Trapper etc. for various explore missions
- 25 historically correct locomotives with an individual upgrade system
- 22 expandable industries from farms to military industry
- 10 different wagon types for transporting of 18 different goods
- 5 different landscape settings
- Easily accessible game system with strategic development opportunities
- Multiplayer mode via LAN and Internet with up to 4 players
41. Industry Giant
Experience the soaring heights and the shattering depths of being an industrial giant!
A factory, a store and some lorries – a simple beginning can be the start of an illustrious career! Build all types of factories, buy your raw materials at a bargain and manufacture the products that will bring you fame and fortune. All you need now is the right advertising strategy – and watch the tills in your newly opened stores fill up.
See what you can do in the toy and sports goods industry. Earn your money from jewelry and furniture. And be prepared for the challenges of the computer age. The automobile and electronics industries will make demands on your organizational skills. What is the competition up to? Are they starting to become a nuisance? Then by them out! If you have enough money, that’s it. Or make your companies running more successful than others! So no one will be able to stop you on your path to success…
Industry Giant stands for simple and comfortable commands combined with a high degree of complexity – yet easy to understand.Features:
- Economic strategy simulation in real time
- Infinite number of game worlds
- All kinds of Industries and over 30 products
- Up to three intelligent computer opponents
- Lots of exciting careers and single missions
42. Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Pride of Nations follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
43. Rime Berta
Welcome to the world of Rime Berta: a whimsical world of swords, sorcery and tactical combat. Command an adorable but deadly army of sentient "puppets" on a quest to claim an artifact said to grant any wish.
Craft your team the way you want, draft each into a class that fits your battalion, and control the battlefield to attain victory.Livia's story
Players follow the journey of Livia, a young girl whose village has fallen victim to a terrible disease. With no known cure in sight, Livia resorts to venturing into a mysterious tower on the outskirts of the village, said to house an artifact capable of granting any wish.
Having no idea what lies ahead, Livia bravely steps into the tower...and into the greatest adventure of her life.Classic Tactical Combat
Rime Berta uses classic SRPG mechanics that gamers have grown to love. Units move across a grid-based battlefield with variable height, and can attack using a variety of single target and area-of-effect attacks.
How you own the battlefield is up to you. Will you overwhelm individual units with brute force on an even playing field, or will you use the environment to your advantage, and funnel enemies into a valley before springing your attack?
Each class has its own share of strengths and weaknesses, and it's up to you to make sure you use it to your advantage.Reactive Turn Battle
In Rime Berta, while your fights are turn based, it doesn't mean you're defenseless when the enemy is moving into place. Using powerful "reaction" skills, you can set your units to react to specific condition changes in the battlefield.
Once set, these skills will activate during the enemy's turn, allowing you to quickly retaliate when the tide begins to turn.Leveling & Evolving
As your units fight and grow stronger, they will learn a plethora of new skills. Switch in and out the skills you need to customize your units to fit your strategy. Even within individual classes, there's plenty of customization to be found.
Learn the right skills for your units, and they'll have the ability to change to a new hybrid class with its own set of unique skills and spells. Each class has its own unique class promotion tree, with chances to further specialize your soldier.
Customize, strategize, and command your troops to victory! The fate of your village is in your hands!
44. Warlocks 2: God Slayers
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a humorous pixel-art metroidvania. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.
God Slayers is a brand new story, where our titled Warlocks now need to face the gods themselves, as apparently perishing the shadow monsters have angered them to say the least. The Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge the gods and dethrone them from their obnoxious mighty positions.
- awesome pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- fresh hack 'n slash experience in both local and online co-op
- enemies have their own skill sets and work together to take you down
- special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!)
- giant bosses waiting to get slayed
- tons of randomly generated loot waiting for you to pick 'em up
We'd like to introduce you to the first three fundamentals of Warlocks 2: God Slayers gameplay.
We’ve learned a great deal while developing our first game. The thing that majority of our players praised the most was gameplay and combat. That in itself will only get more diverse giving players a legit class system with characters that you can level up and choose their skills with skill trees, a familiar system where you can bring up a little fellow that’ll aid you in battle.
We’re taking story seriously in this Warlocks game. You’ll be challenged with completing both main and side quests, all of them featuring compelling dialogue and novel gameplay elements. Fight with the band to dethrone the vile gods! Run with the giant Hamammoths and save the oppressed worlds! Help the Order of Warlocks withstand these challenging times.
The previous game featured small maps and arenas which didn’t leave a lot of room for exploration. This time we’re building actual places to visit with their own wild monsters to find. Each universe you travel through has its own inhabitants which behave differently when approached.
Less exciting feature list:
- 3 very different worlds, each with a mid-world boss and a final boss
- Over 40 varied enemies, each with a skill set and behavior of its own
- Single Player mode, Local co-op, Online co-op (up to four players)
- Procedurally generated side-quests, loot (with different rarity tiers and special suffixes) and enemy setup on levels
- 5 playable characters, each introducing a different play-style
- All the skills from characters' skill trees have additional upgrades that you can unlock adding new utility to your favorite spells
45. Crossroads Inn
About the game
Crossroads Inn is a real time management sim set in an original fantasy world of Delcrys. Build and manage your tavern, make visiting adventurers happy, and make your services famous all over the land.
Dare to challenge your fate in an epic campaign or lose yourself in an endless sandbox mode. Build your very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage supply chain and special services, research new recipes and encounter dozens of unconventional characters. Be smart, be resourceful and plan ten moves ahead to become the most renowned innkeeper in the realm and one day you will rise above your station.
Campaign: “From innkeeper to a king” a single player story driven campaign. Experience an unique adventure that will change your fate . Step forward on a path that can lead you to a throne or become a prey for your adversaries. Campaign mode duration 6-8h gameplay.
Sand Box: a single player free play mode that enables you to freely build, manage and develop your own fantasy tavern without any restrictions.
Build and furnish the exterior and interior of Your tavern, customize every wall, floor and corner, design and decorate the chambers and make this inn truly your own.
Manage your staff, carefully choose best candidates to keep your tavern running smoothly. Gain their loyalty, solve their problems, teach them new skills and recipes and eventually they will become masters in their professions. You will be also able to attract special characters such as bards, courtesans and more.
Keep an eye on your business! Plan your finances, manage stock and supplies, control your income and costs, forecast turnover, buy ingredients and remember to always pay your debts on time!
Chart new trade routs on a strategic map. Import exotic ingredients from abroad, negotiate lower prices, guard your caravans and gather information and rumours from all over the world.
Run after different influential social groups either are those national factions, powerful guilds or plain society groups. Only by rising your influence with them You will get their bonus and attention that will give You an advantage over competition.
A blend of building simulator, life simulator, strategy and RPG in one!
3 different game modes: campaign, sand box and scenario ~20h gameplay
An epic campaign mode with a non-linear story, vivid characters and unexpected plot twist
500 pieces of furniture, 800 different textures for wall and floors, 5 employees types, 2 special employees, randomly generated events and much more.
Develop your tiny village to a grand medieval empire with a thriving economy and happy villagers! Find spots for mining ore, harvest the crops of your farms and collect coins as taxes from your folk. Build jousting fields, taverns, marketplaces and beautify your city with impressive statues, magnificent monuments and lush gardens. But there are also dangers lurking close by. Bandits are in the area, looking to plunder and pillage your peaceful town. Build barracks, guard towers and recruit brave soldiers to protect your citizens from harm. You rule the whole empire from your castle and make sure your inhabitants have fun and stay happy!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Cute inhabitants with their own daily routines
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Dozens of different town and production buildings
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted sandbox gameplay mode
47. Supreme Ruler: Cold War
As leader of the United States or the Soviet Union, you must make the correct Economic, Diplomatic, Domestic and Military decisions to successfully navigate your country through this dangerous historical era and increase your nation’s Sphere of Influence on the world stage.
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces!
- Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
- Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
Categories in common with Supreme Ruler: Cold War: Strategy
48. Making History: The Great War
Making History: The Great War offers a game filled with historical events and challenges of the WW1 era. Playing as the Head of State, you are responsible for managing all facets of your nation's economy, diplomacy and military. Your actions will influence world events as you lead your armies in the most in-depth WWI grand strategy game ever made.
- Play as any independent nation during the World War 1 era.
- Choose how best to control your conquests: colonies, protectorates or puppet states.
- Build trenches to grind down attacking forces.
- Soften up your enemies defenses with adjacent region Artillery bombardments.
- Bomb with Airships and BiPlanes, counter with Fighters and Anti-Air units.
- Control the seas and the lines of supply by waging Unrestricted Submarine Warfare, sinking both naval and trade vessels.
- Buy and sell in a global economy, trade for vital resources or manufactured goods.
- Expand your sphere of influence using foreign aid to increase ties with other nations.
- A sophisticated economic system designed to simulate the inter-dependency of technology, industry and war. You must produce the munitions to fire your big guns and food to feed your people.
- Employ government spending to keep the populations from radicalizing towards rebellion and ultimately, national collapse.
- Over 275 different nationalities represented, many with unique model sets.
- Hundreds of unit models representing the historic weapons of the period.
- Create customized scenarios with our detailed editor. Share your mods on Steam Workshop.
49. Supreme Ruler Ultimate
BattleGoat Studios is pleased to present Supreme Ruler Ultimate, the pinnacle of sixteen years of development on the Supreme Ruler series of Real Time Geo-Political Military Strategy Games for PC and Mac. Supreme Ruler Ultimate incorporates the stories, campaigns, scenarios, and features from our previous releases and expands on them in our improved game engine. Take control of any nation in the world from World War II through the Cold War and into the near future as our world lurches from one crisis to the next. Play historical or modern Campaigns with specific objectives, attempt one of the many Set-Piece Scenarios for a shorter game, or customize your game experience by picking any nation in the various era Sandboxes and choosing your own preferred Victory Condition. With so many options to choose from, Supreme Ruler Ultimate provides virtually unlimited replayability!
- Play Historical or Futuristic Campaigns.
- Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of an era.
- Challenge yourself with Historical Scenarios for a faster-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Guide your Nation through an era of unprecedented Scientific Advancement.
- Modernize your economy to support your social and military policies.
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
- Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
- Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet (PC only)
50. Sovereignty: Crown of Kings
Rule your realm wisely and decisively. Play as the Boruvian Empire and try to recapture former Imperial glories. Or play any of 34 other realms, each with their own rich history, culture and play-style.
Play as different cultures and races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Undead. Guide your people to glory and prosperity. The challenges you are going to face are intimately linked to the faction you select and the geography of your location in the world. Whether you build a wealthy kingdom or become a famous conqueror, your subjects will expect you to make the right diplomatic and economic decisions. Do you covet a precious resource produced by your neighbor? Try sending an agent to negotiate a trade deal… or your army to seize this key region.
Spies, treaties and solid alliances can prove powerful weapons. But when words fail, answer with steel and blood. Raise mighty armies. Recruit legendary heroes. Research powerful spells. And if you’re ready to get your hands dirty, you can even take direct command of your troops on the battlefield in the tactical mode!
By wisely combining soft and hard power, you too can realize your ambitions and reign supreme over all others.
Are you ready to plant your flag in Sovereignty?
- 35 factions with specific races, traits, heroes and units for a unique play-style and challenge in every game.
- Campaign modes, plus unique storyline campaigns crafted along the story of your faction.
- Resources, Trade and Landmarks enrich the basic economy of a realm.
- Conduct covert actions to spy on your enemies: badmouth them or improve your image in the eyes of others.
- Learn new magical spells and use them to gain advantage or trick your opponents.
- Lead your armies directly on the field and take advantage of terrain to outsmart enemy troops.
- Use your hero ability at a key moment to swing the tide of a battle.
- Veteran units can gain experience and unlock new skills.
- Modder's toolset included! Fully integrated with Steam Workshop!