The best games like Crea are:
- arrow_rightStardew Valley
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- arrow_rightResident Evil 2
- arrow_rightBrutal Legend
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops II
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightSaints Row: Gat Out of Hell
100 Best Games Like Crea:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (22)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (26)
- Android (19)
- macOS (78)
- Linux (61)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (5)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Web (1)
1. Stardew Valley
The hero (in the beginning you can choose gender, name and appearance) - an office worker who inherited an abandoned farm. The landscape of the farm can also be selected. For example, you can decide whether there will be a river nearby for fishing.
The farm area needs to be cleared, and it will take time.
The hero has many different activities: plant and care for plants, raise livestock, practice crafts, extract ore, and also enter into relationships with residents of the neighbouring town to earn game money. Relationships with characters include communication, performing tasks for money, exchanging, searching for fossils and even military actions and marrying. The character is limited by the reserve of strength and health - both parameters are visible on the screen, and the game automatically puts the hero to rest if the limit of his capabilities is close. The game does not set any ultimate or primary goal, its many possibilities are designed for an unlimited time.
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Continuation of the sensational first-person shooter from Infinity Ward and Activision. It is rather difficult to maintain a high level of games every year, but it worked out in the sixth part of the series. The game continues the storyline of the previous part.
The game consists of numerous fast-paced gunfights. Classic hit points are not here anymore - after receiving damage, the player only needs to sit tight in safety waiting for health to come back. There are three game modes: the story campaign, multiplayer and Spec Ops.
If there are almost no changes in the campaign, and this is the same linear story, the Spec Ops includes 23 new levels for single or cooperative completion. Each level is a new task, a new challenge whether it is the defusing a bomb or the elimination of enemy forces. Levels are divided into tiers by their complexity.
As in any other game of the series, the multiplayer in Modern Warfare 2 takes a special place. Each match is a mission, for which you need to come up with new strategies to complete. As in the past, new weapons and perks are opened for the execution of tasks.
3. Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 is the remake of the 1998 game of the same name.
The plot of the remake is identical to that of the original game. The story follows the survivors of a zombie virus outbreak in the fictional Raccoon City. There are two protagonists: Claire Redfield, a high school student, and Leon Kennedy, a policeman. They both search for the ways to escape the infested city. Companions, such as Ada Wong and Sherry, occasionally follow the protagonists. The characters eventually uncover the dark secrets of the Umbrella Corporation, which created the virus as a biological weapon, and fight its monsters, such as the Tyrant.
The player controls either Leon or Claire from the third person view in a 3D environment. The two protagonists' storylines are intertwined. The player can complete the scenario playing one of the protagonists, and then replay it from the other character's POV, with all his previous actions taken into account. The game combines puzzle solving with zombie fights. Both protagonists use firearms as their main weapon; however, ammo is scarce.
Changes from the original
Besides the updated graphics, the remake features a new camera and controls. In the original game, the controls were relative to the position of the player's character rather than the camera. The remake uses an over the shoulder camera, and the movements are relative to its angle. There's also no more loading screens, and the characters move between locations seamlessly.
4. Brutal Legend
Heavy Metal is a way of life and a world in itself, but Eddie Riggs found the real one, after the accident during a concert left him crushed by the scenery and making the involuntary blood sacrifice to the Ormagöden. The action adventure game with the real-time strategy elements in the open world introduced a star voice cast, compiled by musicians that became prototypes for some of the characters players will encounter during the game. Aside from the main story, players will be able to encounter dozens of side missions that may vary from the defense battles to a race. When using his V-guitar named Clementine, Eddie can cast spells, called Solos, by a simple rhythm game, reminiscent of Guitar Hero. Some story missions are so-called Battles of the Bands, where players will fight the armies in a real-time strategy fashion, and winning by outperforming the enemy band and destroying the stage.
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter, a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops that features its protagonists. The story is divided into two time periods. It starts in 1986 with Alex Mason that has to return to work after his retirement to catch Raul Menendez, responsible for multiple crimes. The second storyline takes place in 2025; you play as David, Mason’s son, who also needs to find Menendez who sparks the second Cold War. The game has several endings depending on your actions in both storylines.
The campaign mode in Black Ops II is also selected in two parts. There are story missions, where you can make decisions that will affect the future of the characters. Additionally, Strike Force missions, available in 2025, feature permanent death - if the character is killed, you can’t return to the checkpoint, and have to continue the game without them.
Like two previous games in the series, Black Ops II has the Zombies mode with a completely new story. It starts with nuclear experiments in 2025 Nevada that cause the appearance of zombies.
6. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
8. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
9. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
10. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is a remastered version of slasher called Devil May Cry 4 developed by Capcom.
The game takes place in a city called Fortune which is ruled by the Order of the Sword that worships the Dark Knight Sparda, who protects the city from demons.
During the morning prayer, the son of Sparda, Dante, rushes into the church, kills the head of the Order and most of its' knights. Nero manages to stop Dante in his killing spree. Demons start their assault on the city, and with the rest of the knights defending it, Nero follows Dante's trail.
The game's levels are open-ended, as the players can both advance the plot further, or backtrack to previous locations. The main objectives of the player are to complete quests and kill demons.
Most of the quests revolve around finding an item or solving a small puzzle. The game's combat is typical for the slasher genre. It features fast-paced gameplay with the addition of a combo system. The players have to chain their attacks both with their sword and firearms.
It is possible to level up your character. For completing a mission, the player is awarded Red Spheres and Proud Souls. Souls are used for unlocking new moves, while items are bought using Spheres.
Special Edition features
There is not much difference from the base game. Apart from minor graphical updates, it became possible to complete the story as three new characters.
Categories in common with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition: Action
11. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
12. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
13. Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
A sequel to Stealth Bastard (a.k.a. Stealth, Inc.), in which the player controls a group of identical clones. They are being used as test subjects on a PTi Industries factory. But now one brave clone learned his real purpose and is going to escape to freedom.
Gameplay in Stealth Inc. 2 is centered around stealth action, for which the game was even compared to the Splinter Cell series despite huge stylistic differences. The clone has to move swiftly and silently to avoid security cameras and sentry robots. Its time is limited, however, and the player has to find the balance between speed and safety. Level design in Stealth Inc. 2 reminds of Metroidvania-style platformers. The factory is split into areas, consisting of eight test chambers each, all of them interconnected in the manner called overworld. The player will have to solve puzzles to open new areas. Every area introduces a gadget that should be equipped and is essential to use to move forward. Some of the puzzles are deadly traps that are only solved through trial and error. On the first walkthrough, they will almost inevitably kill the clone and send it back to the checkpoint.
14. Magic Duels
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other.
15. Guacamelee! 2
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet - one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
16. World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly is a sandbox puzzle game based on disassembling real-world guns and other mechanisms.
In World of Guns, the player can assemble and disassemble numerous weapons and mechanism in the 3D environment. All the models are accurately recreated using original weapons and technical documentation. They include even the smallest details and let the player explore the inner mechanisms. All models come with detailed descriptions so the game can serve as an interactive encyclopedia. Additionally, the game features shooting ranges with timed objectives.
The game offers several game modes: free learning of any weapon or disassembling/assembling by memory or against the clock. The results can be uploaded to the online leaderboard.
The game’s models catalog includes more than 190 models of firearms, automobiles, aircraft, and motorcycles. Developers continuously increase the number of models available in the game.
World of Guns is a free-to-play game. Initially, most of the models are locked. To unlock them you can spend in game-currency, which you get from completing challenges or via microtransactions. There are several DLC packs with exclusive models. Some of them even include animals and dinosaurs skeletons.
17. Gauntlet Slayer Edition
Gauntlet is a top-down hack-and-slash game a part of the long-running Gauntlet series.
Like the original 1985 arcade game, in Gauntlet player takes a role of one of four characters and fights their way through several dungeons. The game revolves around slaying hordes of enemies, killing bosses, acquiring points and unlocking new abilities. There are four players to choose from Barbarian, Valkyrie, Elf, and Wizard. Each of them has the unique set of weapons and abilities. The Barbarian is the strongest melee fighter in the game; Valkyrie has a shield and spear that allow her to pierce enemies from a distance, Elf can shoot arrows and throw bomb and Wizard can combine three elements to create different spells.
The game heavily relies on multiplayer. Up to four players can play cooperatively. Playing with other people requires coordination since some of the players’ abilities can hurt other players. Besides, all the loot and extra items in dungeons, such as food that recovers the characters’ HP, accrue to the first player that collects it.
The game was initially released only for PC. In 2015, it received an updated PlayStation 4 port with Slayer Edition subtitle. The update brought a new “Endless” game mode, new weapons and abilities, and some gameplay tweaks such as increased difficulty and replacement of the in-game shop with loadout system. The PC version also received the update.
18. The Swindle
All the buildings you’ll be robbing are randomly-generated, so you’ll never get the same level twice.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
Vessel is a game about an engineer who operates machines in a heavily industrialized steampunk world. The player assumes the role of Arkwright, a genius scientist who invented a new type of automaton called Fluro. The Fluros are amorphous creatures that can be made of any type of liquid and perform tasks for people. One day, the Fluros mutated and went out of control, ruining most of the world’s machines. Arkwright has to find the cause of the malfunction and restore control over the Fluros.
The gameplay consists of solving physics-based puzzles and manipulating the ridiculously complex machinery in a 2.5D environment. Arkwright jumps the platforms and pushes buttons to activate machines in a certain way. He can also use devices called Seeds to create new Fluros out of the liquids found on the levels, including lava. The Fluros, in turn, can be manipulated to perform helpful actions, such as to pull switches that are inaccessible for Arkwright. The liquid is the central element of the game, and a special graphics engine was made to animate it. The music by the famous DJ Jon Hopkins works as a hint for the player, becoming more complex when he or she does the right actions.
20. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
INK is a fast-paced platformer about using colorful paint to uncover your surroundings.
INK has a similar feel to hardcore platformers like Super Meat Boy. The object of each level is to defeat all of the enemies in the room (if any) and reach the goal. However, the terrain is invisible to the player. The player can discover terrain by physically bumping into it, or by performing a double jump. The double jump sprays paint bullets out of the player and increases the player’s awareness of their surroundings. If the player happens to bump into spikes or falls to their death, paint will also shoot out from the player’s last position. The room isn’t wiped clean after death so that the player has an easier time navigating after multiple attempts! This expanded Steam version includes new mechanics, Boss encounters to provide a nice challenge and a change of pace.Deluxe EditionThe Deluxe Edition includes a copy of INK plus the Soundtrack + Art DLC all in one place!Key Features
- 75 platforming levels to test your skills
- Defeat challenging Bosses!
- Jump on enemies to open the exit portal
- Explore levels by painting them with your double jump or, well, dying. Death has never been so useful!
- Experience the game’s tight and responsive controls that don’t make you feel cheated when you die
Caveblazers is an action focused platformer roguelike set in a fantasy world. Each game is unique with procedurally generated levels to explore and a massive amount of items, weapons and equipment to discover.
The game takes place in a recently discovered cave, said to hold "unimaginable power". You play as an adventurer setting out to explore the cave and find out what riches it holds. However, you are not the only one...
As you delve deeper in to the cave, you'll discover new areas to explore, new weapons and new monsters to try them out on.Smart Characters!Throughout your journey you will encounter AI characters. Some friendly, some hostile. We're using an advanced pathfinding system which means friendly characters will be able to follow you wherever you go, and hostile characters will be able to track you down wherever you hide. There is no escape. Be afraid!Platformer Roguelike! Caveblazers is a modern platformer which incorporates some Roguelike and RPG elements such as permanent death, randomized potion identities, an RPG-style inventory system and tons of items, equipment and upgrades!Daily Challenge Runs!Each day a new adventure will be generated! It will be the same for everyone and you'll only get one chance at it! These challenge runs give you a starting loadout, and feature a set of different traits.Epic Boss Battles!Between each area you'll encounter a boss. Each boss is very unique, requiring a different strategy to defeat. Bosses are generally gigantic monstrosities with life bars stretching across the entire screen. Good luck!Character Customization!A whole load of unlockable hats, tunics, trousers, robes, and more! Or perhaps you fancy stripping off and heading in to the caves in the nude? Go for it!Compelling Combat!Largely overlooked in other modern Roguelike games, Caveblazers attempts to move away from the simplistic combat systems we've seen in other games in the genre, and incorporates fun, fluid and fast-paced combat which is accentuated by the game's brutal and persistent blood effects.Challenges!In case that isn't enough content, Caveblazers features a bunch of challenges for the well seasoned players to take a punt at. These challenges reward players with new items, weapons & perks!
Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you so break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the rooftops.
- Hunter Mode: Tired of being chased? Start fighting on Big Brother’s side and hunt down opponents to shock them with your trusty taser!
- Controller Support: Enjoy the run with your favorite gamepad!
The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
24. Raw Data
Neo-Shinjuku - 2271. The massive and seemingly benevolent Eden Corporation owns the world. The elite hacker resistance movement SyndiK8 has unearthed the sinister reality behind Eden Corp’s newest line of robotic products. As one of SyndiK8’s elite operatives, your mission is straightforward: infiltrate Eden Tower, steal as much Raw Data as possible, and get out alive--bringing Eden Corp down in your wake.
However, as the secrets behind Chairman Shiro’s new “Promotion” program becomes clear, the reality gets much more complicated. Does it really grant immortality? What is Eden truly collecting? It seems that Eden’s corporate veneer may be just a thin facade for something much, much worse.
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Raw Data’s action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the surreal environments of Eden Corp. Go solo—or team up with a friend—and become the adrenaline-charged heroes of your own futuristic technothriller. You will put your wits, boldness, and endurance to the test.
Active VR gameplay turns you into a controller, with instant reflex access to an arsenal of advanced weapons and cutting-edge nanotech powers. Shared spaces with avatars and motion tracking encourage players to physically communicate through body language and environment interaction.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dual wield pistols, slash and slice katanas, pump shotguns, deflect projectiles, do gun tricks, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat. Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Hostile Takeover PvP: Whatever side you’re on, this fight is personal. Featuring four hero classes with optimized abilities, balanced gameplay, intuitive “joystick” locomotion, as well as stealth and armor powerups, Raw Data: Hostile Takeover lets you battle it out in up to 5v5 matches across multiple king-of-the-hill maps. Duel Mode (coming soon!) also provides a unique 1v1 showdown experience for those who are bent on revenge.
- Choose Your Hero: What’s your fighting style? Choose from multiple badass heroes--Bishop, the Gun Cleric; Saija, the Cyber Ninja; Boss, the Street Merc; or Elder, the Rogue Hunter --with a variety of advanced weaponry, special abilities, combat techniques, and ultimates. Defy gravity, slow down time, charge up shots, crush enemies, boomerang your blades, unleash deadly bullet barrages, fling enemies into the air, and much more.
- Deadly Weapons and Defenses: Access a futuristic arsenal of firepower, from dual handguns and pump-action shotguns to iron knuckles and laser swords, as well as deployable turrets and holographic shields for extra insurance.
- Adaptable Enemies: Battle against swaths of murderous machines, including stealth ninjas, laser gunners, rocket heavies, jumping crawlers, exploder bots, flying drones, charger mechs, ion beams, towering megabots, and more.
- Cross-Platform Online Co-op: Bring along a trusted partner to cover your back no matter what platform they’re playing on. Team up in a shared co-op VR space that encourages social communication via body language, facial expression, and blended animation.
25. The Signal From Tölva
The Signal From Tölva is a first-person game of exploration and combat, set in a beautiful, hand-crafted, hand-painted sci-fi world.
- Explore a single-player shooter set in a weird, sprawling, tranquil alien landscape.
- Fight a war of territory control against dynamic and ferocious AI.
- Recruit allied robots to fight alongside you.
- Equip electronic countermeasures, plasma shields, and savage beam weapons for intense skirmishing.
- Unlock the secrets of the signal and enjoy the rich, complex fiction behind the Tölva universe with our free PDF lorebook.
- Delve into science fiction mystery as you investigate the haunting highlands of Tölva.The Story So FarIn the distant future, star-faring robotic factions sift through the ruins of an ancient civilisation. On the highlands of Tölva, beneath the shadow of abandoned war machines, they found something.
Was it the source of the signal you were so interested in? And will the trail lead to enlightenment, or something more sinister? You hijack a drone and you begin the search for yourself.
The Signal From Tölva is a journey into a wild, weird science fiction landscape, filled with danger and beauty: you must survive terrible hazards, navigate through impossible spaces, and fight an ongoing battle to control this haunted, blighted world. Explore, ponder strange texts, and find tranquillity between the battles. You will make use of a range of powerful tools to overcome your enemies and uncover secrets: hack robots to battle alongside you, equip powerful weapons, and detonate savage defence systems.
Fight, explore, and solve the mystery of The Signal From Tölva!
26. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
27. When Ski Lifts Go Wrong
Design and build ski lifts, jumps and bridges in this physics based puzzle game.
Carried Away flips the classic bridge building genre upside down to create entirely new challenges! Watch with amusement as the fearless passengers put your creations to the test.
Construct ski lifts, jumps and bridges from a range of building materials to help your passengers navigate the peaks and dips of the treacherous mountain landscape. Tight budgets, cutting corners and poor design will compromise the safety and comfort of your passengers.
Travel the world's mountains; start in the rolling foothills and journey up to the jagged and exposed peaks. Puzzle over carefully designed scenarios to help skiers, snowboarders and mountain goers reach their destination in all seasons. Build increasingly impressive structures as you progress through the campaign, but keep an eye on your budget!
Create your own puzzles in the easy-to-use level builder where only your imagination is the limit. Customise the mountains with the procedural generation tool and bring it to life with your choice of scenery and settings.
Share your proudest and most audacious replays with the community in our online gallery. Challenge your friends with your epic creations, or try out the best designs and hardest puzzles that the community has to offer.
28. The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a much deeper conspiracy hiding it all than he ever could have imagined. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
- A brand new haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price
Vagante is an adventure set in a dark fantasy world filled with monsters, demons, and crooks. Despite these dangers, adventurers commonly travel these unforgiving lands questing for fame, riches, and power.
A recent rumor has it that a certain cave at the edge of the woods guards an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have ventured into the cave already, none have returned. Undeterred by the potential danger, you set out by caravan to investigate...Key Features
- Local and Online Co-op - Adventure cooperatively with up to four players, either locally or online through Steam!
- Procedural Generation - With procedurally generated levels, no two runs are ever the same, allowing for countless hours of gameplay.
- Choose How You Play - Choose a unique class, skin, and background, then customize your character further as you play with your choice of unique class skills at each level.
- Enchanted Items - Discover magic items that bestow powerful enchantments and game changing abilities.
- Discover Secrets - Keep track of unlocked classes, backgrounds, music, and more in the Book of Secrets.
- Explore a Rich World - Explore five unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- Tough, but Fair - Play a game designed for players looking for a challenging but rewarding experience.
30. Home Behind
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
31. Dead Realm
Ghosts prey on the living inside the haunted grounds of a long dead electricity tycoon. Dead Realm is a creepy multiplayer action game with immersive and horrifyingly beautiful environments. You’ll either play as Human and work with your friends to run, hide, and survive or you can play as a Ghost and reap the living.
Dead Realm is a first person action horror game where players are split into two sides, the living and the undead. Originally an Early Access game, Dead Realm was developed with community feedback to make a fun, fast paced action game which emphasizes stealth and survival over strength. Often times, staying hidden is your best chance to survive and win.
The world of Dead Realm exists on another plane where ghosts of all shapes and sizes seek to reap those who dare to enter their domain. Players can select from multiple modes and pay across 9 varying maps, making sure players can never be scared the same way twice.
- 5 Terrifying Game Modes; each with a different theme and set of rules. Some favor stealth, others favor teamwork, all will make you afraid of things that go bump in the night.
- Ever wanted to fight back against the undead? You can now with our mode, “The Hunted,” which combines the atmospheric experience of Dead Realm with FPS mechanics.
- 9 immersive, horrifying maps, ranging from sprawling outdoor mazes to tight quartered buildings. Each map brings new depth and adds new variations to our different mode.
- A selection of frightening Ghosts (and alternate skins for each) so players can pick a ghoul to best suit their mood and playstyle.
- 10 Special Characters, based on some of the biggest Gaming Video and Streaming personalities in the world, each one made in collaboration with the influencer.
- 10 Humans to choose from, each with unique unlockables, emotes, and style.
- Multiple Enhanced Abilities for ghosts and humans designed to fit strategic, patient, or aggressive playstyles.
32. Dino Run DX
DINO RUN DX is an ongoing evolution of the classic prehistoric multiplayer racing game. Control your iconic raptor through an endless assortment of procedurally generated landscapes and outrun the ever-approaching WALL OF DOOM. Will you end up one of the millions of doomsday casualties, or will you ESCAPE EXTINCTION?
-A unique experience every time you play... no two levels are ever the same.
-3 major single player gameplay modes: CHALLENGE, PLANET D and SPEEDRUN (currently 24 speedruns with more coming soon).
-Realtime multiplayer with chat, matchmaking and more unique levels to race in. Climb the ranks and show your dominance!
-Choose from a staggering number of hat and color combinations to hone your look... unlock even more hats by completing game milestones.
-FREERUN MODE: turn off the doom, chat with other players during actual gameplay, spawn boulders and npc dinos, roleplay.... do what you want!
How is DX different than previous versions of the game?
If you've only played the web version from years ago, you'll find DX is a dramatic improvement with more levels, hats and gameplay options. If you've played Dino Run SE, the major differences right now are completely redone backgrounds and an extra layer of polish, true fullscreen mode, controller support, steamworks integration, improved multiplayer security, and a few more hats and colors to choose from. We are also currently working on even more improvements to the game and will continue to roll out new features as long as there is interest and support. This is our pledge to you! More info on upcoming features can be found at http://www.pixeljam.com/dinorun.
-The original web version has been played over 100 million times (source: Mochibot)
-Pixeljam, the creators of Dino Run, have made over 20 games since 2006.
-Dino Run helped pioneer the "runner" genre of games, before it was popularized on mobile and started to truly suck.
-Dinosaurs did not actually wear hats, but there are tiny traces of them in the plastic tightening straps on all baseball caps.
33. Devolver Bootleg
Devolver Bootleg contains eight original rip-offs of Devolver Digital games including:
Enter The Gun Dungeon
Imagine a dungeon crawler but instead of swords it’s guns. But also everything is made out of guns and bullets and stuff. Like, everything.
Brutal, fast-paced, stealth action and a whole lot of blood. From your garbage person apartment in historically interesting and relevant Milwaukee, pick up the phone, and answer the call--of murder. Follow instructions and follow the stairs deeper and deeper into the mysterious basement. Where does it go? Who are you?
Ape Out Jr.
Escape out of ape prison in this classic arcade-style platformer where you play as an orange gorilla who will kill everyone so he can to see his dad again. Grab unsuspecting guards to use as weapons and shields in this completely original idea set to an interpretive chiptune jazz drummer soundtrack. Please, Ape Out was my father’s name.
It’s the never-ending story of a young boy falling down a well, wearing a giant boot as if it was overalls, which also is a gun. Collect gems, squash and shoot the fauna, fall deeper into the infinite well, and wear some other equally large and ballistically designed shoes.
Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship
(2 Players Only)
A competitive fighting game where you play as your choice of one of four masked combat disciples. You choose two special moves. You fight two rounds. The winner is absolved of the obligation to ever have to fight again, but probably will anyway because the one true resolve of the flesh is a fist colliding with it.
It’s a cat inside of a suit of armor. It’s a cat...In full plate armor. What else do you want?
PikuBiku Ball Stars
(2 Players Only)
Everybody’s favorite red thing with legs is back and ready to sink some baskets with a friend. Nothing but net baby. Slam freakin’ dunk.
Hello, I am Rami Ismail, ½ of Dutch independent game development studio, Vlambeer. We made a version of Luftrausers that had a typo, and JW left the thumbdrive containing the source at a coffee shop somewhere while I was doing a talk in Berlin, then Nairobi, then in Los Angeles the following day. If you find the thumbdrive, can you please return it and please PLEASE do not share the contents with anyone or add it to a compilation of pirated, under-the-table ripoffs of games that Devolver has published.
34. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
35. Sweet Lily Dreams
Prequel: Whisper of a Rose
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic tales, folklore and dreams.
- Numerous enemies to fight in fast-paced, turn-based battles.
- Dozens of exciting Steam Achievements!
- Craft magic, furniture and items of power.
- Solve puzzles and play optional mini-games.
- Build and furnish your own house!
- Travel with a party of loveable and unforgettable characters.
- Discover hidden caves of treasure.
- Customizable mouse and keyboard controls.
- Try to collect all coins and accessories in the game!
- Get carried away by a beautiful soundtrack and atmosphere unique to each dream world.
- Whisper of a Rose
- The Princess' Heart
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
37. Castle of no Escape 2
Prepare yourself for the dangers of the cursed castle! Countless heroes have tried and failed to destroy the ancient spell that holds its walls. Meanwhile, hundreds of monsters are roaming inside, guarding the sword shards — the last known thing to be capable of defeating the demonic castle owner, thus shattering its magical structure.
Although, you are not alone — some help could be obtained from the merchants, who, for reasons not truly understood, offer their services right inside the lair of evil. Though, it seems to be only a matter of time for them to disappear...
Explore 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 rooms of randomly generated hazards and enemies while collecting the necessary artefacts. Plan your next step carefully, because save points aren't a thing in a rogue-lite game! There is, however, another option, explained below.FEATURES
Battle System: Every character is different, try them all! Perform the Agile attack when you're in a pinch. Use armor and shields to your advantage and boost armor stats using the emblems.
PAL/NTSC modes: If the game feels too unforgiving, you can tone down the difficulty, lowering the framerate to 50 (PAL). Note, though, that music and sounds become more evil at the 83% of their original pitch.
Password System: Just like in an old NES game, in this game you need to input 13 characters to get back to your game session. Still, the powers of evil prevent you from saving anything much more than the artefacts you've found...
Unfold the mystery: Defeat minibosses to unlock more playable characters.CREDITS
Game by D. E. X. and Kolenka Team
Trailer by Dr. Zlo
Portuguese-Brazil translation by Gianvelox
We're open to translators! Get the game to YOUR language!
38. Anima: Gate of memories
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, a legendary monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their existences will take an unexpected turn they discover that both have been involved in something sinister, a war in the shadows in which they will have an involuntary leading role.
Gate of Memories features a unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations.
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
15MB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Anima: Gate of Memories ©2016 Anima Project Carlos B. Garcia. Published by Badland Games.
Developed by Anima Project. All rights reserved.
39. Sword Legacy Omen
Welcome to Broken Britannia
"Before Arthur’s Golden Age, our realm was lost, shattered and decadent; kingdoms torn apart by blind selfishness. A broken Britannia, void of hope."
The lord of Mercia has been assassinated, your love kidnapped and home is no more. As Uther, the disgraced Knight Commander, you must lead your misfit band of companions throughout quests riddled with trials. Forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex
Combat in Sword Legacy: Omen is always a challenge. As a strategist, you will need to plan your course of action with four heroes at a time. However, be ready to adapt and improvise because combat results always change based on the chosen abilities and chances of landing an attack.KEY FEATURESTactical Combat: Learn the importance of strategic positioning and unleash powerful skill combos with your party.
Free Exploration: When not in combat, investigate the environment, find treasures, solve riddles, and uncover secrets.
Party Customization: Adapt characters to your play style, manage your team, and progress by unlocking over 70 unique skills.
Hordes of Enemies and Unique Bosses: Fight a variety of vicious mobs and face powerful monsters in grueling battles.
Stress System: Use all your might to become victorious, but deplete your willpower and witness your heroes fall prey to panic.
Old-School Art Style With a Dark Twist: Relive the beautiful aesthetic of classic animations fused with the visuals of obscure and gothic comics.
A Different Take on a Classic Myth: Experience the Arthurian legends as never before, as famous characters and locations are revamped in a mature storyline of vengeance, honor, conspiracy and alchemy.
Interactive Environment: Study your surroundings and make deadly moves by blowing up explosive barrels and pushing enemies off edges.
40. Warriors of Vilvatikta
Warriors of Vilvatikta is an epic RPG inspired by real Indonesian history.About the gameThe Kingdom of Singhasari was previously a small kingdom centred in east Java. It has now risen to be a great empire, led by an ambitious king named Kertanegara. His dream is to unite the whole archipelago of Nusantara.
Kamandanu a humble blacksmith, who provides weapons for the king Kertanegara's empire is cast out by his family. Disgraced and alone, Kamandanu embarks on a journey to find and train with his uncle.Warriors of Vilvatikta - Features:
- Time-proven, traditional turn based battle system.
- At least 20 Hours of Gameplay.
- Travel across the beautiful, vibrant and detailed world of Vivatikta.
- Embark on an epic quest inspired directly by Indonesian history.
- Mini Games - complete mini games to unlock secret skills.
- An all new animated Menu System.
- Custom Abilities and strategic battles.
41. Dig or Die
Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
Gameplay:• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fights and strategy.
• Game's final objective: you must build a rocket ship to escape the planet.
• Strategy survival: the game is a survival game in a strategic meaning. No hunger needs, the whole point of the game is to survive to the massive attacks each night. And to do that, you will have to explore the world to gather resources and craft your defenses.Fights:• No swords, magic or flying clown monsters here! It's a consistent science-fiction world, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
• Difficulty progression: only the species of monsters you have already killed before attack during the night (they must have taken ill!). So you can progress at your own pace and choose when you are ready to move forward and fight stronger monsters.
• AI. companion: your crashed ship contains an AI that survived and will give you useful advices (or not!). Build him a drone so he can follow you and even help you fight the monsters!World Simulation:• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics, water cycle and ligthing.
• Electricity: build solar panels or functional hydroelectric generators to power your base’s most advanced items!
• Plants simulation: plants naturally grow and spread if their life-conditions are met. Create some farms with artificial sun lamps and irrigation.
• Procedurally generated world: Major areas locations are specific to benefit from a logical game progression, but detailed layout of surface, caverns, ores, etc. are unique at each playthrough.Crafting and Building:• Crafting: You dig minerals, harvest plants and kill some monsters and bosses in order to craft better items and defenses. But the digging is really fast, your inventory space is infinite and all crafting recipes are displayed, so you don’t waste all your time on grinding or wikis and can concentrate on setting up better defenses.
• Base construction: You build a fortress, not a holiday house. So you won't find hundreds of flowerpots or tapestries, but rather turrets, strong walls and useful machines. Remember the Starship Troopers or Aliens movies atmosphere!
UNLOVED is based on the community award-winning mod for Doom2 with the same name by the same creator. UNLOVED is a strange place. A twisted reality. A nightmare that comes to life. A place where demons and abhorrent monsters manifest and possess the living with only one goal: to end you. Nothing wants you here. And there is no way out. Only the elevator that leads further and further down into the darkness of your insanity.
Play alone or in a group of up to 4 players and explore the endless amount of basement levels that are procedurally arranged every time you enter. Work as a team, open new areas, find weapon-mods, solve personal challenges, complete level objectives and unlock new skills to survive this trip into the unknown.Main FeaturesFast Paced Shooter Gameplay + Coop Features
The game resurrects the old-school fast paced action shooter gameplay. Combined with deadly monsters and modern coop-features that encourage playing in a team to stay alive in a harsh and deadly environment. Find and join other players online or play via LAN. If you don't feel like playing in a team, you can play alone just as well.
Randomly arranged Levels
Every basement area is generated from hand crafted level chunks that are randomly arranged. After that, certain areas get locked by the “Architect” and you have to find certain key items to access them. Every level has final rooms with objectives the player has to complete in order to leave the level.
Create your own unique Play-Style
Besides customizing your appearance, you can also create your own unique play-style. Equip magic trinkets with unearthly powers that can completely change the way you experience the game. Want to become super tough, or do you prefer to run super fast? Do you want to deal lots of damage, or have the highest chances of survival? The right combination of trinkets makes it possible and sets you apart from other players.
Play in 4 different Game Modes
If you want a different experience besides the Ultra Violence, you can also select alternative Game Modes that may suit your style a bit more. Classic Horror gets your blood pumping while you are desperately looking for enough ammunition to survive the next enemy. Arcade Style increases the already fast paced action to the max, giving you the ultimate killing frenzy experience. And then there is the HOT Mode - the most innovative game mode in years...
Find Weapon-Mods to be more efficient
Every weapon can be upgraded with special mods. These can alter the way a weapon functions in dramatic ways. They may change the way the weapon operates, increase fire rate or give boosts like speed reloading.
Gain Karma by completing personal Challenges
You don’t just get experience points for killing monsters. Each time you play, certain challenges are given to you. If you fulfill your personal objectives, you get Karma points that you can spend to upgrade your Persona.
Unlock new Items and the Mysteries that UNLOVED holds
Within the levels are different mysterious objects scattered. By collecting them, you can later unlock new player colors, ranks, trinkets and pieces of information that may or may not have clues about this unearthly realm of insanity.
Categories in common with UNLOVED: Action
43. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
Command the ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
ENHANCED EDITION: The Enhanced Edition of Deathwatch is a remastered and upgraded release specifically for PC players.
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- All missions remastered with dynamic lighting and special effects
- Brand new Space Marines from the Dark Angels, Imperial Fists and Black Templar chapters
- Fully re-designed, intuitive UI and customisable controls for keyboard and mouse
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
COLLECT: Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
44. Castlevania Anniversary Collection
Konami's Castlevania Anniversary Collection traces the origins of the historic vampire franchise. Included is a unique eBook with details provided by developers, artists and others inspired by the Castlevania legacy which sheds a fresh light into the world of Castlevania.
Released as part of the Konami 50th Anniversary celebration, relive these timeless classics that helped define the platformer genre. From the Belmont clan to their extended bloodlines and allies, the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is the best first step for anyone to take into the world of Castlevania and the fight against Dracula!
Castlevania II Simon's Quest
Castlevania III Dracula's Curse
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania The Adventure
Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge
Kid Dracula (never released in English before)
History of Castlevania - Book of the Crescent Moon
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
46. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
47. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
48. Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
In the darkest corners of the Caribbean, an old evil is rising again.
It's been years since Christopher Raven's family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil's Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monstrous quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.CONTENT OF THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with additional 60 minutes of playing time
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format)
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
- Exclusive Wallpapers
- A Brutal World: Dozens of missions and side-quests are spread across the 18th century Caribbean. From white, sandy beaches crawling with deadly wildlife to dark and stormy seas infested with pirates, the world is your battleground.
- Know Your Enemy: Hundreds of colorful characters await you; pirate gangs, cannibals, government factions and even ferocious wildlife all stand in your way as you loot, kill and pillage your way across the stunning archipelago.
- Fill Your Coffers: An extensive economic system allows you to make your fortune in a variety of ways; search for lost treasure, trade goods in local ports, gamble in taverns or head into the jungles for a hunting expedition.
- Only the Strong Survive: Upgrade your skill tree to learn new attacks and combos and use dozens of historically accurate firearms and blades in tandem with your fearsome hook.
- Scourge of the Sea: Handpick your crew and set sail. A wide variety of ships can be purchased and upgraded, and different ammunition types allow you to strategically cripple enemy ships for looting, or blast them to the bottom of the ocean.
- Every Choice Has a Price: The notoriety system allows you to influence the world around you; earn a reputation for pure brutality as you laugh in the faces of those that come after you, or show mercy while manipulating your enemies and turning them against each other.
49. Prison Run and Gun
Prison Run and Gun is a retro puzzle platformer with modern gameplay and mechanics.
The recent events in a state prison, involving Jake from Team was a perfect moment for some prisoners to escape - you are one of them.
Use your skills and the guns to break through 30 sections standing between you and the freedom !
Prison Run and Gun is a spinoff of our other game - Hot Guns
50. Black Future '88
Black Future ’88 is a Synth-Punk roguelike 2D action Shooter. Vertically climb an always evolving procedural tower to reach the top and kill its insane owner…before your heart explodes. Shoot, slash, dash and upgrade yourself to survive the endless waves of deadly traps, homicidal AI, crazed junkies and colossal Wardens standing in your way in a stylish alternative version of 1988.
The world is reeling from a nuclear cataclysm, created by Duncan, the tower architect. The First of his bombs fell in the summer of 1988, and by December they had blacked-out the sun with endless rain. We decided to stop keeping time after this, and it’s been 1988 ever since. Everything that lived through the initial attack will die in the extreme floods that followed. These are the times after, where there are no more months, or even weeks…everything is measured in minutes left to live.
Take on the mantle of one of the last remaining misfit survivors, and fight your way to the top of the tower to kill the architect and stop the endless nuclear rain. Ascend to die, and die to survive.Game Features
- Death Ascendant: Climb an always evolving procedural tower and fight for survival through a constant onslaught of death by fire, lasers, and slashes.
- Unique Synth-Punk World: Play through a unique take on a retro cyberpunk dystopia, and fight to survive through 5 distinct zones each with their own challenges.
- Pick Your Poison: Play as one of 5 playable characters, each with their own unique buffs- and weaknesses.
- Ruin Friendships: Test your wits and reflexes with a friend in couch co-op, and experience a completely unique take on the co-op roguelike.
- Kill the Wardens: Fight for survival by challenging the numerous unique bosses that guard each one of the game’s zones.
- Fog Machines and Laser Beams: Bring a gun and laser sword to a fire fight by arming yourself with a selection of the 50 unique weapons available in the game, each with their own unique effects.
- Evolve to Survive: The only way to survive when everything, including your own heart, is trying to kill you is to carefully boost or curse yourself by strategically choosing- and combining from 30 distinct buffs and curses.
- Dailies: Every day, a new challenge is generated with unique attributes that will test your mettle and allow you to see how your skills compare against other players in a global Leaderboard. Fight for not just survival, but supremacy!
- Ear Candy: Death never sounded so good thanks to an all killer original analog-synth soundtrack performed by Tremor Low.